PDA

View Full Version : Alone On Island -which Pokemon Will You Take With You?

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
FOR survival which pokemon would you have to take with you? Youd need a strong pokemon to defend you! Or an entertaining pokemon to accompany you but you wouldnt survive long!

Imite
August 3rd, 2005, 12:01 PM
I'd bring a psychic pokemon so that it could contact someone on the mainland and get us back. Or it would just teleport us back in the first place.

But if I had to actually survive on the island I'd bring along a water type that could give me nice clean water, since getting good water is the most important thing.

Dizzy
August 3rd, 2005, 12:04 PM
A Pokemon that knows Surf like Blastoise or Nidoqueen, so I could get off the Island.

Espy Psyche
August 3rd, 2005, 12:11 PM
A Charizard or other flying dragon so I can fly back.

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
ok right let me change 1 thing
you cannot go anywhere you cannot lave the island and you have no contact

Kogenta
August 3rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
I would probably bring a water type or plant type Pokemon, as both have the potential to provide essential nutrients.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 3rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
A water Pokemon. Blastoise, preferably. It is strong so it could protect me, and it can provide me with a generous amount of water resources!

DeathScape
August 3rd, 2005, 07:23 PM
I'd bring Lugia so he could fly me off the island.

Demonic_Wobbuffet
August 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
I'd bring a ditto. Therefore, it would transform into any pokemon I need!

Bloodyknuckles Cloutier
August 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
I would bring something big and scary like a charizard

Imite
August 3rd, 2005, 08:54 PM
I'd bring a ditto. Therefore, it would transform into any pokemon I need!
But you wouldn't be able to use it unless the same pokemon is there for Ditto to copy. It can't transform on it's own with no pokemon in front of it to copy. ^_^;;

Demonic_Wobbuffet
August 3rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
But you wouldn't be able to use it unless the same pokemon is there for Ditto to copy. It can't transform on it's own with no pokemon in front of it to copy. ^_^;;

Fine. I'll bring a pokemon book with pictures of all the pokemon in the world so it would transform according to the picture! Ditto can transform that way, too.

Imite
August 3rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Really? I thought Ditto could only transform if the real pokemon was there. I remember in the first episode with Ditto, they tried to transform him into Dratini by showing him a picture of it in a book and Ditto transformed into a book instead.

Demonic_Wobbuffet
August 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
Really? I thought Ditto could only transform if the real pokemon was there. I remember in the first episode with Ditto, they tried to transform him into Dratini by showing him a picture of it in a book and Ditto transformed into a book instead.

Ditto was being a smart aleck with Jessie. He really can transform into what you tell him because he turned into a cannon when his trainer commanded it.

EvilDunsparce
August 4th, 2005, 07:00 AM
I'd bring a tropius, it grows fruit on its neck!

AJichi
August 4th, 2005, 07:11 AM
I would bring a dragonair because Dragonite has weaknesses and Dragonair, can learn fire/elec/fight/ice/dragon/poison/steel/psychic/normal moves.

Light_Azumarill
August 4th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Mine's the same as EvilDunsparce's. Tropius! It grows fruit, it can provide shade, and it can flap to make a nice breeze. It makes a funny noise though... O.o

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Having read the arguments Tropius makes most sense, it could be used for exploration too. But Shuckle wouldn't be too bad either, since it grows berries within its shell.

Chairman Kaga
August 4th, 2005, 10:30 AM
ok right let me change 1 thing
you cannot go anywhere you cannot lave the island and you have no contact

I've found a loophole in that. If you were never stranded on the island in the first place, how could you ever leave the island? I would choose Celebi to get through that loophole, as I would be able to alter the space-time continuum to where the disaster that places me on the island never happens in the first place. Then, everything is solved :D

Trikip
August 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I would bring Mudkip, mostly because it's cute. ^^ But it would also give me a water supply.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Well I would take Jirachi...then I'd wish whoever put me on the island in the first place would be hit by a flying anvil.. I love cartoon antics ^_^

GodofPH
August 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Tropius all the way. Even thought I'd eventually get tired of fruit, I'd have a never-ending supply of food.

Smarties-chan
August 5th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Probaly Tropius since it could serve me a well balanced meal of Fruit and Vegetables.

RaikouRider243
August 6th, 2005, 07:58 AM
I'd love to have a Suicune. Very swift, can explore the island quickly. Powerful, capable of taking most stuff out of commission. Also, water wouldn't hinder me.

Kayleigh
August 6th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Ditto, of course! It would be really useful to have just because, even if it had to see another Pokmon before it could transform into it, it can still transform into inanimate objects on command, an example being when Duplica's randomly transformed into a cannon on one episode. I would never need anything having a Ditto around! XP

The Fallen
August 6th, 2005, 08:48 AM
I would take Lugia or something. Only cause it can fly and swim. So it works out for me both ways XD.

the skate board kid
August 6th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Abra, so I can...........teleport..........to a bakery

~TSBK~

Jaguarsfan2004
August 6th, 2005, 10:38 AM
i would take my ho-ho with me to get me off the island

ArKiVe
August 6th, 2005, 10:38 AM
I'd bring a abra with teleport lol...If I could, but if I can't then i'd just pick sceptile. We could live off the stuff of the island and he could help make a raft 0.0