PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil the RP

Pages : [1] 2

Zero ex
August 3rd, 2005, 07:52 PM
1998- Feburary 15

In a mid-westner town called Racoon city. There have been some murders. They say that Umbrella corporation is involved in this murders.

1998- Feburary 16

A radio signal came to the S.T.A.R.S. base the man was saying (some parts were unable to understand) " Help ple the are mov ng. Th y a e ali ! they are he no plea e top no!" The signal stoped.

After that the S.T.A.R.S. send the Bravo team to check the area but unfortunatley the helicopter crashed in the city. Then they send over the Alpha team to find the Bravo team and to discover what was happening in Racoon city.

Now you can be from Bravo team, Alpha team or a survivor of Racoon city.

You must fill this to enter to your worst nightmare....

Name:
Team or survivor:
Unique item : like the lighter or the special thing to combine herbs.(you can create)
Status: faster but lacking in defense, Stronger but lacking in speed or Defensive but lacking in speed.
Apparance:
Items : Up to 3.

once you fill this there will not be abe to turn back....

Dark Magician ruler
August 4th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Name:Bill
Team or survivor:Alpha team
Unique item : Can fix broken wepons and items
Apparance: 6'2,clean face, muscular,white tank top,Army camo shorts S.T.A.R.S vest,shot gun holder in vest, pistol holdster on right side if shorts.
Items : Shotgun,shells for it,Desert eagle

Let's Fighting Love
August 4th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Name:Zek
Team or Survivor:Bravo Team
Unique Item:Very keen sight
Status:Accuracy is great ,but lacking in strength or speed
Appeareance:Like Leon but with red Hair
Items:Tmp and lots of ammo for it

Zero ex
August 4th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Name: Isaac.
Team or survivor: Alpha team.
Unique item : Short rope.
Apparance: Tall, Wears a T-shirt that says S.T.A.R.S. and a bullet proof vest. He have dark-brown yes and short black hair.
Items : First aid spray, Handgun, 45 handgun bullets.

Let's Fighting Love
August 4th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Can we start? (message too short)

JBCBlank
August 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
sweetness....

Name: Alandros
Team or survivor:Alfa team
Unique item :a blowtorch, (its a type of lighter... don't say anything!)
Apparance:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/zoro3.jpg
Items : sniper riffle, two small daggers...

Super_Lawliet
August 4th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Name: Rayne
Team or survivor: Survivor
Unique item: Lighter
Apparance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls51.jpg
Items: .45 callibur Pistol, ammo for it

Metaforte
August 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Before I can join, I would like to ask if this is based on the movie or the game? Sorry for the small post.

Zero ex
August 4th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Really it will be based in both.

Zabuza
August 4th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Can I will join, okay

Name Robert
Team or survivor survivor
Gender male
Age 23
Unique item knive
Status offensive but lacking in speed
Apparance tall man whit a black cout nd white hair
Items a sniper rifle and a very bad shotgun

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Can We Start Now?????!!!!!?????

Zero ex
August 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Can We Start Now?????!!!!!?????

Lets wait a little longer. If no one join in 5 hours we will start the Rp.

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Yo when you guys start somejust message me and I'll join in. But I won't always be on so just make my charcater do something.

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:02 PM
of course we wil.... *grins eviley*

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Don't worry I can handle my own in any situation. * Walks away with an evil smile.

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 03:07 PM
just a question. How do I change my name?

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 03:18 PM
what name is it you want to change

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I wanna change CloneTrooper47 to Leon

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Try going to your profile and change your name

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
waiting waiting... I hate waiting...!

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I can't so nevermind. I'll just keep my name.

Zero ex
August 5th, 2005, 08:55 PM
sorry, now we can start the rp. I will change to Bravo team, there is only one though.

IC: Isaac stand up and said to Zek " Zek are you alright!?" Isaac start seeing the suroundings and there he saw dog. Isaac saw that the dog was bleeding and walk to where the dog was standing. The dog start barking to Isaac. "Its okay its okay" Isaac said. Then suddely the dog run towards Isaac and attacked him. Isaac punched the dog and saw that the dog was still bleeding but the most strange of all was that the dog could move like a dog with good status. The dog stand up but this ime run towards Zek.

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"Eat bullets!" I said as I fired my tmp wildly at the dog. After I let out enough shots it finally stopped and fell to the ground. So then I got up and said "Play dead." in an annoying voice.

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Rayne woke slowly, rubbing a fresh bump upon her head. Those ****ed undead nearly got her, but she had escaped. She looked to her arm, examning a fresh cut. "Thank god those bloody things didn't get me...." She stood up straight and stepped from the alley she was in, looking around. "Hello? Anyone around?" She yelled, readying her pistol with new bullets if it would be needed.

Dark Magician ruler
August 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Yes come down th street a little further I a cop. With the STARS

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Who the **** is there?" I said. looking as if I was going to fall down I was so scared.I was looking around and I finally saw someone I said "Don't worry it's safe we are here to help.

Dark Magician ruler
August 6th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I'm Bill with the Alpha team who are you.

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
" I'm Zek I saw a civillian. Must have run away." I said

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 04:07 PM
She paused at the sight of two figures, apparently talking. She was indeed afraid, but wanted to know if they would harm her. "Hello!" She slowly walked towards them, pistol gripped tightly in her hand.

Dark Magician ruler
August 6th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Is that the civiallian you saw. Were not going to harm you your safe with us Miss...

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Oh there you are I thought I saw you earlier. I'm Zek a trained proffesional. We're here to check out what the **** is going on here." I said to the obviously frightened girl.

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"The dead walk among us....that's what's happening...." She winced at the pain from the bump on her head, but nodded. "I barely escaped them...they're horrible....it must be some kind of virus..."

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Then stay with us. If one of them comes I'll blow the **** out of it with my tmp." I said in a very confident voice.

Dark Magician ruler
August 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Right Don't worry your safe with us lets she if there are more surviors here. I said * Holds up shotgun*

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Okay!," I turned my head to the girl and asked,"what is your name?"

Dark Magician ruler
August 6th, 2005, 04:26 PM
We need to start moving before they catch up with us. I'm a good shot but I don't think all of use togethr have enough amno for this lets go find somewhere to restcok on items. * starts moving slowly*

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Rayne! Rayne!" he called rubing his broken ribs, where was she... how could she have just vanished, she had been with him only moments before the Zombies attacked, "Rayne! Rayne where are you?!"

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"We can't leave my friend....it's really a bit of a personal close friend matter...." She gulped, wringing her hands together.

Zero ex
August 6th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Isaac lost sight of Zek. Isaac start walking in the street there he saw 6 persons. "Hey stop you there!" Isaac sid but the persons did not stopand start walking towards Isaac. Isaac saw that the 6 persons were hurt and thought "They are like the dog, they are in bad status bt still they can move." Isaac takeout his Handgunand said "Freeze". Suddenly one of them start running toward Isaac and bite him. "@%#$! What is going on" Isaac kicked the personand start shot him. The man did not stop. "What kind of monsers are these!" Isaac start running away from the persons but uddenlt he saw 4 persons, he identified that one of those persons was Zek and then Isaac said "Run! They are inmortal!" Isaac turned and shot the nearest person(Zombie). Isaac run to a house and said "Come now Zek!" Isaac put his hand in his neck (Where the zombie bite him and taked out his first aid spray.

Zabuza
August 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Then the zombies were very near the door someone fir from the other side of the door but the zombies had just fall to the ground then a voice said "close the door. Who on the world are and what are you all doing hear?" said the man "Well before you ask, my name is Robert"

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:16 AM
" I'll show you immortall!" I said as I shot a clip of my tmp into the zombie. And it died. "They're not immortal just hard to kill."

Zero ex
August 7th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Isaac calm down a bit and saw that there were 5 normal persons. One of them was Zek.
"All enter here now!" Isaac said. Isaac start checking the house, there he found a shotgun that did not have amo and a green herb. Isaac saw that one of the survivors was hurt. Isaac moved toward him and said "Let me help you, we need to discuss this suitation."Isaac said. Isaac did not notcied that there was anther floor so he go to check there he saw a body in the floor, in the hand it had some shotgun ammo. Isaac taked the ammo and put it in the shotgun. But suddenly the body start moving. "****!" Isaac said he put the ammo in the shotgun and shot him directly in his head. the head exploded some of the blood ws in Isaac body. then ho down and said "Now we are in a secure area."

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 08:05 AM
" Everyone inside the house!" I yelled. I saw a zombie and I said "Asta la vista baby." And I shot him like there was not tomorrow and he died.

JBCBlank
August 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM
He closes his eyes and just screams, "RAYNE!!!!!!!!" every zombie in a two block radiuse began, walking toward him, "I'll get rid of you all!" he said as the began to show up, "it'll be as easy as baking a pie.." he smiles at himself.

Super_Lawliet
August 8th, 2005, 01:20 AM
"Alandros...." Her ears perk slightly, as she turns her head to where the scream came from. She smiled slightly, running in that dirction. 'ALANDROS!!!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"**** another love story. Just as long as neither of you dies because then the other one starts *******!" I said as I shot a zombie coming close to them.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Alan looks toward her, "Rayne!" he kicks over a Zombie as she runs into his arms, "I thought you were...."

Zero ex
August 8th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Isaac go out of the building with the shotgun and said "Stop te chit-chat, we need to kill those strange persons!" Isaac shot a Zombie with the shotgun. "Now enter! the other zombies are there!" Isaac said when he saw like 17 zombies coming to them. "Now we do not have enough ammo to kill them all!"Isaac said.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Alan smiles and pulls out his riffle, one shot was all it took and a Zombie fell to the ground, "Lets go Rayne!" He says taking her by the hand and leading her to were Isaac stood, "Go inside Rayne I'll help him hold them off!" he shoots one as it claws at his jacket.

"Die you bastards!" he cries as he shoots two at once.

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Yep I knew it love birds." I said as I was taking out the zombies following them.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"You knew what?!" Alan asks offended. shooting the head clean off a tall Zombie.

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Um you two are love birds or in love. Or you two are family and I'm gonna get my *** kicked." I said. As I shot acouple more zomibies and took them out.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Don't say that kind of stuff about me and my wife alright!" Alan yells blasting anouther Zombie. "I'd like to see you trieing to fight Zombies when your worried about your wife.... Lets get inside!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"No thanks I like it out here. You know getting almost killed. It's fun. And you're wife! Whoah! She's hot." I said

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Alan glares at him and hits him in the head with the but of his riffle, "I said lets go iside!" he growls grabing the inconsouse body into the biulding by the seat of the pants and dropping him onto the concreate floor so that he can close the door. " Asshole!" he says closing the door and chopping the hand off a Zombie.

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Ic:I quickly woke up and I was inside. So I got up and said " What just complimenting how freakin hot your wife is." I said

OOC:Notice my guy is a jerk.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:26 PM
OOC: You think your guy's a jerk wait a wile...

IC: Alan glares at him, "How dare you speak of my wife in such a manner!" he stands up and walks over to him, "If you had any dicency you would keep that toungue in your mouth or loose it!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"What just complimenting how I would like to be her husband. Because she is hot." I said.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Alan turns red and jumps on the guy, "Why you!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:36 PM
I threw him down on the stairs and said " Don't fight an agent you stupid ****. You know your an annoying little ****er."

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Alan hits the bottom and looks up, "You think you're the only agent!?" he tosses up a small object that when it hit covered him with a type of gum. "dry gum, my own invention!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I started actually chewing on the gum." MMMMM...Chewy! You make good gum." I said

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Funny!" Alan says sacrastcly, "well.. I did make it to get out of..." sighs, lets just call it truse ok..."

Let's Fighting Love
August 9th, 2005, 04:38 AM
"Sure why the **** not. So this will take a while. Wait no it won't." I broke out of it and looked out a window on the higher level.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 10:38 AM
She blinks turning red. "ALAN! We are not married! Get it through your head that THAT marriage was only a dang dream!" She sighs, sweatdropping.

OOC: LOL!

Let's Fighting Love
August 9th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Wait a minute. So does that mean your single Rayne?"I said in a very hopeful voice.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Uhm...yes it does...." Rayne nods, snorting back a laugh.

Let's Fighting Love
August 9th, 2005, 10:50 AM
I thought in my mind. HOLY ****! She's available! Sweet! That gives me a 1 in 100 chance.WOOO! The only problem is I said it all out loud.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 11:23 AM
She blinked, laughing a bit. "You are a bit odd....you know that right?"

Let's Fighting Love
August 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Know what I wasn't paying attention."I said in a quick voice.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"Um..." Rayne grins, shaking her head. "Right right...."

Let's Fighting Love
August 9th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"So your available does that mean I have a chance."I said as I leaned against the wall and slipped offf and fell.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Uhm...yea...." She snorted again and grinned, watching him fall.

Zero ex
August 9th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"Stop Zek! This is not a trip so yo can meet a woman we can die any moment!" Isaac moved his head and suddenly his neck start bleeding. "@%$&! that stupid thing bite me like a komodo dragon!" Isaac moved and take out his first aid spray. "I have used most of the spray in my neck nd still it is bleeding. But that is not important, we need to check the ammo. They are to many and we need like 3 bullets to at least kill one." Isaac takedall his ammo and said "I have 29 handgun bullets and 3 shotgun bullets. How about you Zek and both of you to?" Isaac said to all the persons tht were there.

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Three bullets...well....I can 'kill' one with NOTHING...." She looked to one of the undead and grinned, pouncing upon it. "Bye bye...."Rayne grabs the thing about it's neck and gives a sharp twist, snapping it's neck. She hops back, watching it fall. "Now that was easy....."

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Alan takes out his anger on a Zombie, "How can you say that... you said you loved me Rayne!"

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"I...I but I....." She looks at him, tears forming in her eyes. "Fine....I'll be bitten....."

Zabuza
August 9th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"I have 5 bullets in my shotgun and 15 in my sniper riffle but those things are very near for me to use it that good" I said while I sat down in a chair that was near him.

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Rayne no!" Alan cries grabing her and pulling her away the zombie managed to cut his arm real bad with its fingernails..

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"I...I'm so sorry! It's all my fault...." She bit her lip shaking alot. "I am sorry...."

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"It's not that bad..." he says clutchin his arm..

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Yes it is...it's all my fault....I'm so sorry....." She takes his arm gently, looking up at him. "I don't want you to die..."

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"Come on I won't die... you know me better than that..." forces a smile, "love forever right..."

Zero ex
August 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Isaac thought in something and said "I have a plan. we need to distract the zombies so the other ones can escape. I will be the decoy, when i go out they will start attacking me, if i have some luck I will be able to distract them with out wasting bullets and with out damage. Zek once i go out check if there are no zombies in the back." Isaac moved towards Rayne and said "Use this gun if something happens and here hae all the ammo." Isaac handed the handgun with all the ammo. Now i will go i have stil the shotgun so do not worry about me. Zek, Alandros take this." Isaac take out his first-aid spary and give it to Alandors. "Now all of you go to the part in the backand escape, I will see yu later." Isaac said.

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Alan nods and grabs the spray and Rayne's hand, "Lets go..." he sprays his arm as he runs feeling the burn, "I hate alcohol!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 10th, 2005, 07:17 AM
"Okay let's go, but I wanna die!" I said to Alandros in a whiney voice.

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 12:31 PM
She looked back to the boy that whined at Alan and blinked, turning away. "I caused all this....."

Zero ex
August 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Isaac broke the window and go out of the house. There saw like 7 zombies and said "Now Zek!!!". The zombies start comming to him. Isaac put sme ammo to the shot gun and shot one of the zombies in uts head. Isaac start running and tought "Fortunately to me the shotgun is 5 times stronger than the handgun." Isaac was running and trn his head so he can see if the Zombies were near. "Now i must go to where Zek and the others are." Isaac happily said. When he turned to see the other side, there were 3 Zombies in front of him "Crap!" Isaac said. one of the zombies tried to attack
Isaac, but he dodged the attack. But when the other Zombie attacked him, he could not avoid the attack and ot bitted. "Not again!" Isaac said. Suddenly a man came out from te forest and shot one of the Zombies. He shot 4 times and killed one of the zombies. "Now attack boy!" Isaac attacked one of the Zombies in the head. But when he tried to attack the other one the Zombie moven and miss the shot. The man start shooting the other Zombie and killed him. The man run and helped Isaac. "Are you al right boy?" The man said. "Who are you?" Isaac said to the man. "Mmmh! This new young boys do not now to say thanks. My name is Jhon F. Bash. But for you it is Mr. Bash." Isaac put his hand in his arm and said "Thnaks Mr. Bash and please do not call e boy." The man replied "Why not? You are like 50 years younger than me! We will chit-chat later .....boy? What is your name?" The man asked. "I am Isaac i work in the S.T.A.R.S." Isaac responded to the man question. "Now policeboy let's go there i have some herb that can cure you and some ammo I noticed that you did no have ammo." The man said. They start walking and then Isaac said "I pray for your escape."

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Alan calopses as soon as he sees the light of the door, "Go without me!" he orders Rayne, "I can't go on..." he kept his arm hidden, it was the reason for his fall, it was bleeding unconrolably and the first aid spry was doing nothing for it...

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 03:51 PM
She knelt down beside Alan, tearing up. "No Alan...no...I can't leave you...." Rayne draps herself over his body. "Never....."

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"You have to!" he yells, "if you don't they'll get you... don't worry about me I'll be fine, get yourself out of here and I'll meet you outside!" he closes his eyes and pushes her, "Go I'll be fine I can take care of myself!"

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"No...I am not going to leave your side Alan! I love you far too much!" She stands up straight, bringing out her pistol.

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Alan looks up at her, "If you knew what was best for you... you'd have used that on me a long time ago..." he stands up and grabs it out of her hand, "back when I still thought there was something between us... back when you didn't lie to me!"

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"A-alan....." A single tear rolls down her cheek, hitting the ground with a silent drip. "I wouldn't lie to you....how could you think....." She moves away and turns putting a hand to the back of her neck. "Bye.....Alan...."

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Alan smiles at her, "You'll never do it!"

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Alan....I never lied to you...." She turned. "If you died I'd be devestated...."

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Alan closes his eyes and smiles... "I know you would Rayne... but..."

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"...Fine...I,,,,I'll shot you...." She fought back tears, gulping.

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Alan closes his eyes, "I've never told you... but I was bitten a few minutes ago..." he confesses... "do it... shoot me!"

Zero ex
August 10th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Isaac said to the man "Thanks for the food Mr.Bash. But now i need to see the other persons." Isaac stand up and sddenly the Mr.bash said " Farewell police boy." Mr. Bash was with his gun. "What are you doing?" Isaac said. Mr. Bash move and said " Friends please, ifyou go with them you will kill them." Isaac punched Mr.Bash and take his punisher(hndgun) and said "Freeze!" Mr.Bash stand up and said "Maybe i could use it in you. Come boy i will give you a special gift." Mr.Bash opened hisback and gave him a capsule. "This is the anti-T virus, this little capsule can cure you fromthe T-virus. I will give you 5 capsules so use them wisely." Mr. Bash said. Isaac taked the capsules and used one in him. "Thnks but was i sick of that." Isaac make the question. The Bash replied "Yes you were when someone is btten by those things, the virus transfer to your body and you no all. O i forgot give me back my weapon and have this." Bash handed 23 shotgun bullets and some herbs. Isaac said "Thanks, but i must go and find the others." Isaac go out of the house and start running. "I must find them." Isaac thought.

Zabuza
August 10th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"I do not think you want her to shoot at you Alan" said Robert "Maybe I am putting my self in a dangerous position nut even so I will say that you give up so easily, had you thaught about the posibilities of a cure of those strang illnes, do you?"

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 10:33 AM
".....I know about the cure....." She looks up slightly, inhaling sharply. "I had read this notebook I found on the street....it told me everything about a virus and it's cure...."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Alan closes his eyes and thinks, "the notebook.... I had it in my office... If we can get to my office before...."he winces, "before I die.... then we can cure me.... but... I don't know how long I have....."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Well I will get you there....." She somehow manages to pick Alan up, carrying him in such a matter, that made one think they were married. "Alright....."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"your stronger than I remember..." he says blinking at her.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"When one is stressed....well it's a pressure thing....where do we go love?"

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:46 PM
he smiles and points, "down that way, and past the big glass building, then we turn left, my office is on the top floor of the gray.... building." he closes his eyes feeling naususe.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:18 PM
She nods and keeps him close, running. She sees the building he talked about and ran inside, looking around. Rayne sudeenly set him down and turned, kicking a zombie that snuck up on the two.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Use my gun...." he says weakly.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:31 PM
She shakes her head, calculating and taking aim. She took half a step back and rasied her foot, slamming it into the undead human, a sickening crack as it fell motionless.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" he yelled scuttling backward as it's face fell near his.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:42 PM
She picked him up once more and climbed the staircase to the top floor, looking for the 'said' office.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"It's to one without a door..." he says pointing to the room close to the elevator.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:50 PM
She nod and runs to where he pointed, then slowly went in. "Coast is clear...."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"put me down... I'm the only one that can get to the notebook..." she lets him down and he goes over to the painting of a unicorn behind his desk, he pulls it off and places his hand on the gel pad that scaned his handprint, the wall safe opens and he reaches inside grabing the notebook, "here it is.. my sights getting blurry you have to read it...."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:58 PM
She goes over and nods, taking the notebook. She opens it slowly, reading over it's contents.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"I know it's in laten... if you read it out loud I'll translate it for you..." he says closeing his eyes so that he didn't have to see the world getting blurryer.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 05:13 PM
She looked it over, struggling with the words, but managed to read them out loud."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"we need.... the Pepino de Muerte..." he says feeling blood start to run out of his eyes, "deaths.... pickle... so to speak..." he wipes his eyes with his left hand, "and we only have untill sunset..."

Zero ex
August 11th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Isaac start running. "They are not here." Isaac start walking then he saw a strange animal like giant lizard. "What is that thing?" Isaac questioned himelf. The Lizard moved and attacked Isaac. Isaac did not saw the attack, so he could not avoid it. "****" Isaac said.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Alan opened his eyes, he was blind, "I was wrong..." he says waving his hand infront of his face to try to see it, "I only have an hour...."

Overlord IX
August 11th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Is there still enough room for me?

Name: Vectro IX
Team or survivor: Team Alpha
Unique item: HE Grenade
Apparance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Paint%20File/dgsu.png
Items: ACRJ Sniper Rifle,a Automatic pistol and some extra ammo.

Let's Fighting Love
August 12th, 2005, 07:30 AM
IC:I thought to myself while walking behind the two of them. "****! I got an answer I'll poison the antidote. But with what? And after that I'll kill everyone in my sight."

OOC:Can I be a member of Los Illuminados?

General grevious
August 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Is there any room for me?
Name:Jack
Team of survivor:Bravo Team
Unique item: keen hearing
status:high deffense and,very strong,gets drunk easy,terible accuracy,and not to bad at speed
Apperance:like hunk except without the helmet and mask,with black hair,and black sideburns
Items:a magnum with tons of ammo

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Please don't die on me Alan....just tell me where this pickle....or whatever it is....where it is...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"I... I think... It might be...." he closes his eyes, "In the celler...."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"....I'll go get it...." She gets up, leaving the room. About forty-five minutes later she returned, panting. "Now I got whatever it is....."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:49 PM
he looks at her... "give it to me..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 03:52 PM
She nodded and gave it to him, taking a step back, so he could have room.

OOC: Don't forget pirates JBC

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:58 PM
OOC: I'm not...

IC: he grabs it and stuffs it in his mouth, the juice squirts all over the place, red and smelly, he gags slightly at the taiste, "the only.... thing..." he says after swallowing it, "is... that... now I will never be able to see... again..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"You...you.can't...." She falls back into a siting postion, face buried in hands. "I can't go on...I can't...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 04:15 PM
he smiles and turns his face to her, "once the viruse takes a part of you it's gone forever..." he reaches out and touches her arm, "I don't need to see you... I can feel you..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I don't care....it's all over....everything I've always hoped for....Alan I've lost you....you're gone...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"how have you lost me?" he asks opening his blood red eyes, "You do still love me don't you?" he reaches out and touches her face.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"I know.....I just....I wish....you were able to see.....I'm in pain Alan....my neck...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"What?" he asks openig his eyes, "What do you mean Rayne?"

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Alan...'' She inhales sharply. "I think I was bitten...I'm not one hundred percent sure though....."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
OOC: Dont mind me asking this,but whats the situation going on now?

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC: seemingly she thinks she might have been bitten... I on the other hand have cured myself with the antadote and am now as blind as a mole...

IC: "But Rayne... if you are then you sould start to feel something... I started loosing my sight... it should attack somewhere else for you..." he pulls her against him, "I only hope it isn't so..."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OOC: Looks like you'll need back up on this one.

IC: Vertro surveyed the area with his binoculars.
"Seems like an all clear to me"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Help me get to the celler... I'll get the other antidote from there.... i know where it is by heart... it will keep you from becoming like me..." he says helping her up.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Ok Alan....I....I trust you....."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Alan grabs onto her arm as she leads him to the celler, "I'll go get the antidote, tell me if you feel any diferent."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Vectro spoke through his walkie-talkie. "I should be able to reach them....
This is Vectro 9. Do you copy? This Vectro 9 to Alan. Is there anyone there?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Alan reaches abasentmindedly for the earpeice he still had on, "Vectro?" he asks suddenly, "Vectro... I thought you were dead..."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Vectro chuckled abit. "Its gonna take alot more of those things to kill me. Where are you guys? I cant pick up any signal on my EVA."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Alan...what's going on....."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"It's Vectro... he's not dead... you owe me ten bucks...now anyway... heres the antidote... it teasts horible so... just try to get it down." hands her the vile marked with the sign of the Pepino de muerte.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:41 PM
She nodded and took the vile drining it's contents down. She nearly puked at the taste but hell, if it kept the bit from the zombie from killing her, it was worth it.*

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Doesnt seem like everythings going on fine. Any casualties Alan?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Alan hears her gag.... "nasty huh?" he presses the butten on his earpiece, "Vectro..."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Vectro slid down quickly but silently from his hiding spot.
"So much for good day huh? Anyway,Im on to your position. I got some back-up weapons for you. Dont move till I get there,K?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"um vectro... I'm blind... I don't think I"ll be moving soon... and we've lost most of the rest of the team..." Alan sits on the floor and sighs, "what has happend to me..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"...I can use the weapons Alan, that and my lethel moves...."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Eck,how did that happen? Bad case of the zombies?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Funny Vectro..." Alan says, he turns to Rayne, "what can I do... I'm blind..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:56 PM
She touches his arm gently, smiling. "Use your ears....if you do that, you can wield a gun....."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Vectro ran speedily through the alleys.
"Where are you guys? I'll be there double time."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"My office..." Alan says, he wished it had an affect to role his eyes but.... "you know that my aim was tarible when I could see... what will happen if I can't see.."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"You must have faith in me Alan...."

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Vectro chuckled again.
"Right,I'll be there. Hang on."
Vectro thought to himself.
That was the easy part,but how amI gonna get there without being turned green and ugly?....

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"I trust you..." Alan says taking her hands, "and I heard that Vectro! you know I hate being laughed at!"

Zabuza
August 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"What the? Where is everyone **** I am on my own" said Robert and started walking but he did not now were to. Then suddenly 5 zombies found him. "****, I will kill you all tu tu tu what the why dose not this thing fire, aaaah I used all my bullets in the other zombies" he said then he just started running and the zombies where following him.

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Vectro tried to muffle his laughter.
"Easy man,your main piority is to stay alive."
Vectro raced to the office building while trying to anihlate all zombies in his path.

Zero ex
August 12th, 2005, 08:11 PM
OoC: Welcome overlord and general grevious!

IC:The giant lizard start moving toward Isaac. "****! I need some help!" Isaac take out h shotgun and shot the Lizard, but the lizard was not affected at all. Te lizard start running and hit Isaac with his tail. Isaac fell n the floor and said "What the ****, my arm, it hursts so much, that thing must have broked it." saac saw that his shotgun was in the floor, herun to were the shotgun was, but the lizard hit him again. Isaac stand up again and thought "That monster should have a weakness but....the eyes, i i shot him in the eyes i will be able to escape, but i must go for the shotgun." Isaac run once again to where the shotgun was and taked it from the floor. He shot to the lizard, but he failed to shot to his eye. The lizard start moving very fast. But Isaac tried once again, but this time he did not miss the eye. The Lizard cryed. Isaac start running, he saw some offices. " Maybe i can hide there." Isaac enter to the offices and satrt searching for more people.

Overlord IX
August 12th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Vectro ran through the coridoors. While blasting any zombies in his path. It didnt take him long to notice the great gaint lizard ahead of him.
"Looks like someone forgot to lock the gate to the petting zoo again."
Vectro pulled out his sniper and aimed at its spine.

Zero ex
August 13th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Isaac saw the person that shot the Lizard. "Hit his eye, thats the only way to beat that monster!" The lizard was distracted with the other persons and thought "Now i cn hit his eye, but if i miss this shot...I can not worry of that now, i have my left arm, i can shot him." Isaac take his shotgun and shot him diectly in the eye. The lizard cryed and start moving like crazy. "Hey thanks or your help, but now lets go uot of here i need to spak with you!" Isaac said.

Super_Lawliet
August 13th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"Alan...I know you already know this, but if we die....I love you..." She hugged Alan tightly, face buried against his chest for protection.

Overlord IX
August 13th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Isaac saw the person that shot the Lizard. "Hit his eye, thats the only way to beat that monster!" The lizard was distracted with the other persons and thought "Now i cn hit his eye, but if i miss this shot...I can not worry of that now, i have my left arm, i can shot him." Isaac take his shotgun and shot him diectly in the eye. The lizard cryed and start moving like crazy. "Hey thanks or your help, but now lets go uot of here i need to spak with you!" Isaac said.

Vectro wasnt taking any chances with that thing and continued shooting it.
"Die you!"
The blasts echoed throughout the office.
"Done. Erm,you wanted to speak to me?"

General grevious
August 14th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Jack came into the room after hearing gun shots, he sees vectro and says," what are you shoting at."

Zero ex
August 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Isaac saw Vectro and said "You are alive, i thought you didn't survive Vectro!"

OoC: Both are team alpha.

"Vectro, now i need you to help me. I separated from Zek, Alan, his gilfriend, and the other survivor. Maybe they were bitten by those things, look. This are the anti-t-virus, they can cure them." Isaac said, but the lizard start moving again, the lizard color change to red.The lizard expulsed a green thing from his mouth. "****! We need to escape now, that thing is acid!" Isaac said. When he start running he saw anther person and said, "Come on!"

Let's Fighting Love
August 14th, 2005, 06:31 PM
After I decided to leave the others I saw Isaac telling me to go. I said "Sure why not." And started running.

OOC:Can I be in Los Illuminados

Overlord IX
August 15th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Isaac saw Vectro and said "You are alive, i thought you didn't survive Vectro!"

OoC: Both are team alpha.

"Vectro, now i need you to help me. I separated from Zek, Alan, his gilfriend, and the other survivor. Maybe they were bitten by those things, look. This are the anti-t-virus, they can cure them." Isaac said, but the lizard start moving again, the lizard color change to red.The lizard expulsed a green thing from his mouth. "****! We need to escape now, that thing is acid!" Isaac said. When he start running he saw anther person and said, "Come on!"

"Thats what they always says and in the end they die themselves!"
Vectro laughed.
"Anyways,Im already on the search for Alan and his girl. Unfortunetly Im unsure where on the location of the third ruffian."
Vectro took the Anti-virus.
"Their in one of the office rooms in this building. Shouldnt be that hard to find them."
Vectro saw the lizard strat to move.
"Thats not scales,its cow hide!"
And with that,he ran.

Zabuza
August 15th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Robert was still running when he saw a building with it's lights on "if that building has the lights on it must mean that there are people in it" he tought "I will go check it out." Then he head to the building and he saw a enormous red lizard and said "what in the world is that thing." He saw some bullets on the ground. He ran to take them "finally some bullets" he said. Then he hide in a house hear the building and started checking it with his snaiper rifle.

Zero ex
August 15th, 2005, 12:27 PM
OoC: sure. you can be of the iluminados.

IC: Isaac was running and saw a door. "Let's go there!" Isaac said. The lizard was going even faster than the other time. Isaac got to the door,opened it and enter. "Now, come!" All enter the door!" All enter. Isaac close the door. "Wait here, i will check if there are more zombies here." Isaac start checking all, he saw a man in the floor. "Kill...me...no...w, or...i...will...kill...you." The man said. Isaac moved toward the man and saw that most of his body was covered of blood. "Let me help you, we can save you i have the a.." The man stand up and attacked Isaac, Isaac avoid the attack, take out his shotgun and shoot in the man's head. Isaac saw the body, the body have a 1 level ID card, a punisher, and some ammo. "You don't need this anymore..." Isaac returned to the other room and said "I've killed the zombie, there are other doors and we need to find Alan and Raine. So let's separtate we need to find them, we are 5, i will go to the ID room."

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Alan...I know you already know this, but if we die....I love you..." She hugged Alan tightly, face buried against his chest for protection.

Alan pulled away from her slightly... "Sorry Rayne.." he smiles, "I don't want to get any blood on you.. my eyes wont stop bleeding." he feels them with his fingers, "i think someone will have to pull them out... if they don't stop bleeding I'll die for sure...." he pushes the butten on his earpiece and yells, "VECTRO GET YOURSELF OVER HERE!!"

Overlord IX
August 15th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Vectro agreed.
"Okay. Issac,you find the third guy. I'll find Alan and his girl."
And with that,they split up.
"Give me a min Alan. Somone let his pet lizard out again."

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"did you kill it?" Alan asks whipeing more blood off with his sleave...

Zabuza
August 15th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"I can see some people in side the building, but I cann't recognise them better go check out" said Robert. He went down and opened the door. Outside he saw Bill and asked him "hey weren't you we the other guys that I saw before? Can you tell me your name?"

Overlord IX
August 15th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"I dunno. It looks dead but it keeps comming back!"
Vectro shot it again.
"Im nearly at your position Alan. I'll try to keep that thing away as long as possible."
Vectro had an Idea.
"Alright creep. Let see if you like HE's!"
Vectro unplugged a grenade and flung it at the lizard. No sooner a loud boom was heard. The floor below it gave way and sent the lizard crashing down to ground zero.
"That will take care of it. For now."
Vectro resumed his mission.

Let's Fighting Love
August 16th, 2005, 05:37 AM
I said"You know what Alan and Rayne. Y0U GUYS ARE WAY TO DRAMATIC. The only thing that can top this is me talking about working for Los Illuminados. And how I will get the G-Virus and give it to Lord Saddler."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 10:34 AM
OOC: You know what, you're being a real jerk! You don't own the rp so stop acting like you do!!

Let's Fighting Love
August 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
OOC:He said it would be ok if I Could be of the Illuminados.

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 02:56 PM
OOC: calm down love of my life.... Lets not get in trouble... he's an *** and we all know it... so lets just keep it there...

IC: "You killed it didn't you..." Alan says whiping his blood off his face, "Vectro when you get here can you be a great friend and gouge my eyes out... I'm going to bleed to death if you don't..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 02:59 PM
OOC: Sorry...I watched Resident Evil the other night and I've been freaked...

IC: "Alan..." She gulps, holding his hand. "Don't you dare think about death at a time like this..."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"I'm not..." he says whiping more blood off his cheeks, "I just didn't want Vectro to kill it... I've worked to long on that thing to have him just kill it..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:33 PM
She blinks, staring at him in confusion. "W...what are you saying Alan...."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Three years ago... I was kidnaped... they knew that I had a dagree in Neogenetics and they wanted me to work with them, I refused so they forced me.... they threatened to kill my family... I had no choice... so i worked on creating a super soulger with the abbilitys of an animal... but It wasn't as much of a succes as they wanted it to be.... and they killed my younger sister and mother." he whipes more blood off his face, "then I started changeing the genetic structor of the creator, I made it more animal then man... and that is what is attacking Vectro right now...."

Overlord IX
August 16th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Vectro looked down the hole which it fell through.
"Dont worry Alan. Its gone for now. There wasnt enough TNT in that grenade to kill it. And I doubt that fall would have."
It didnt take long for Vectro to find Alan and Rayne.
"Phew. Thank God you guys are alright."
Vectro notived Alan's bloodied eyes.
"Well...partially alright."

Zero ex
August 16th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Isaac put the ID card in the door. The door opened and Isaac entered to the room. He suddenly hear some noises. "No, they can be Zombies. They can talk like normal people." Her thoughtHe got near the voices. "We make a mistake. We used the T-vius instead of the G-virus." The other man replied "Estupido, Saddler will kill you! Eres un estupido @*$%#&,lo arruinaste todo!" Isaac moved towards the and said "Freeze!" One of the man got scared, wile the other one got angry. The angry one said "Este chamaco a de ser el enemigo!" The other one said "I do not understand you!" Isaac moved and said " I am not your enemigo, My name is Isaac, I am from the S.T.A.R.S.. I am here in a rescue mission." Isaac said. The angry man got even more angry and said "This is the enemy. Matalo!!" The angry man take out a axe and attacked Isaac, he avoided the attack and said. " I can kil you now, so stop or die!" The scared man stand up and escaped while the angry one was battling him. Isaac take his shotgun and shot directly to his head. The angry man fell to the floor. "He must be dead, now i mst find the other one." Isaac said.

Overlord IX
August 17th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Vectro waved his hands infront of Alan hoping that he wasnt totaly blind.
"You sure you cant see a thing Alan?"

Let's Fighting Love
August 17th, 2005, 05:45 AM
OOC:Where am I supposed to be?

Zabuza
August 17th, 2005, 06:22 AM
OOC: Well there are only three places where you can be rigt now and are this ones 1.With Alan, Vector, and Ryne. 2.With Bill and me (I am Robert.) 3. You can be by your self.

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 10:34 AM
She looked up to Vectro and tried to find the courage to speak, but felt threatened at the moment. No, it wasn't Vectro's fault, she just..... "Will his eyes needed to be removed...V-....Vectro?"

JBCBlank
August 17th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Alan smiles, "I felt the air from your hand Vectro... but I didn't see it..." he looks up blood running down his face, "she's right... they need to be taken out.... if they enfect then i'll die..."

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
She sighed softly and kissed Alan's forehead, whispering softly. "I will be here by your side....no matter what happens...."

JBCBlank
August 17th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Alan smiles, "you sure you can take it?"

Overlord IX
August 17th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Im not sure. This is a job for a real doctor... Most imortantly we must protect your already damaged eyes."
Vectro reached for his poket and pulled out a long scarf.
"This might work for now."
Vectro tied the scarf around Alan's eyes like a blindfold.
There.

Zero ex
August 17th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Isaac start running to catch the scared man. " ****, more doors!" Isaac said when he saw 3 more doors. Isaac opened the right door, enter and saw some big capsules, each capsule contained a body. "Wha..what is this?" Isaac said when he saw the bodies. Isaac move and take out his radio. "Vectro, Zek! Can you hear me? I found some capsules, with some strange bodies, each body have like 6 arms! I will need some help, there are two more doors to check. I do not now how many zombies are here! I left the ID card in the door, if you can come! ****, those things started moving." Isaac said, before the bodies start moving. Isaac, ran to the darkest place "**** they are like 20 zombies!" Isaac take his shotgun and start shooting to the mutant zombies.

Overlord IX
August 17th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Vectro replied through inbuilt the earphone in his helmet.
"Copy that Issac. I found the last remaining survivors,Alan and Rayne. I'll be in your area ASAP. Just hold them off long enough."
Vectro turned to Alan.
"We got to get moving. Issacs in trouble,we must assist him."

Zabuza
August 18th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Meanwhile outside the building Robert just saw Bill outside the building for some time waiting for him to move but he did not move. "Heeeeeey are you alive or what" Robert said with a angry voice. Then he took Bill on his shoulder and got in the building. After geting in the building he saw some an elevator he got in of it and the elevator just started to get up.

Let's Fighting Love
August 18th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"Isaac I'll be right there. When I find out where I am." I said while running in a random direction.

Overlord IX
August 18th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"This is Vectro to Issac. Alans completly blind and Rayne's badly hurt. Im going to call for reinforcements."

Zero ex
August 18th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Isaac was running. He find dark place and stay there. "Vectro, leave Alan and Raine in a safe place and check if Alan or Raine have a greaneade or a incendiary grenade!" Isaac moved and saw one of the zombies. The Zombie had 6 arms, 2 of those arms had some sword kind weapon. The zombie didn't have eyes. "They must use their ear to find me." Isac thought. Isaac take out his shotgun. "****, i only have 5 more bullets. If i hit thm in their head....no that will be 5 out of 20. I must think." Isaac thought.

Overlord IX
August 18th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Ive got a few HE Grenades. I'll Radio ETA for backup. Where are you Issac? Anywhere near my position?"

JBCBlank
August 19th, 2005, 03:17 PM
alan pulls the scarf off, "What the hell is it made of.." he rubs his eyes, "it itches like there is no tomarow!"

Overlord IX
August 19th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Vectro put the scarf back on Alan head.
"You'll be wearing it this if you want to see tommorrow again!"
Vectro activated the his inbuilt radio.
"This Vectro 09. We've suffered casua;ties in the early stage of the mission. Need reinforcements. Over."

JBCBlank
August 19th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"In case you haven't been paying attention Vectro.. I'm blind... I can't see tomarow...!" he tares off the scarf... "if you don't take my eyes out now.. then the Lizards will...!"

Overlord IX
August 19th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Vectro put it back on again.
"Look pal,those eyes can still be salvaged. So keep it on and I wont think of trying to shoot you with it."
Vectro loaded more rounds into his sniper.
"Oh yeah,Issac wanted me to pass this to you. I beleive you need."
Vectro passed the T-Virus antidote to him.

JBCBlank
August 19th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"already got it..." Alan takes off the scarf.., "there is no way to save my eyes, they are already halfway decomposed... that is why they won't stop bleeding!"

Overlord IX
August 19th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Alright....now we really have a problem.... Calling for reinforcements was the easy part. Getting to the rooftop helipad is the challenge.

Zabuza
August 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Robert got to the top floor and saw a light comming out of a room. He desides to go in the room, in the room he saw Vector, Alan, and Rayne "Hey wheren't you with the group that I saw erlier today?" Robert asked while putting Bill on the floor.

Zero ex
August 19th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Isaac reporting, Vectro I now their weakness, we need to make sound, so we can attract them and kill them!" Isaac said.

Overlord IX
August 20th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Vectro saw Robert.
"Oh? Another surviver."
Vectro spoke to Issac
"This is Vectro. I found another anomonous survivor."
Vectro turned to Robert
"Whats your name pal?"
Vectro replied to Issac.
"Getting their attention is the easy part. Its how to kill them thats the trick!"

Zabuza
August 20th, 2005, 06:21 AM
"Well my name is Robert" Robert said "hey can you help me with this guy I don't know what is wrong with him but he isn't moving, I think his name is Bill.
Hey can I ask you something, have you found Zek?"

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Alan had no choice he turned to Rayne... "Rayne... I need you to do it..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"You want me to...take out your eyes?!" She nearly choked, shaking badly. "But...fine...one sarcastic word and I'll throw you to the zombies...."

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Alan smiles, "don't worry... it'll be fine... just be carful..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Ugh...god if I don't puke..." She sighs and reached into a side pack, briging out a knife. She removed the scarf and gulped, "This will hurt, more than likely...." Leaning over, shepositioned the knife under Alan's right eye and cut, catching it in her hand. She did the same with his left then put the scarf back on.

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"that didn't hurt.." Alan says useing the scarfe to remove the blood that was coming out... "the nerves must have died..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"..." She stood and went to a corner, puking. "Disgusting...."

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Just sits there, "you know it realy does sound worse, my sister was right it would be best to be deaf..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Oh hush...just be lucky I'm not puking on you Alan....." She goes back over and sits by him, coughing.

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Alan smiles and hugs her, "It'll be fine... I'll just have to learn to deal with this..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:57 PM
She returned the hug, a tear falling. "I wish...you could see Alan...."

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"I know... but lets not wish for things that can't happen." Alan says kissing her and leaving blood on her cheeks.

Zero ex
August 20th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Another survivor? Thats great , Vectro check if he have not been biten by those things. If he have, bring him right here, i have the antidote. ****!! He hearthat, now he now my location! Sh...." Isaac said before The Zombie attacked isaac and destroyed the radio. Isaac evade te attack but 3 more zombies noticed that he was there. The zombies start to attack like crazy, one of them moved and slash Isaac's arm. "****! It really hurts!" Isaac take out his punisher and attacked the zombie, the zombie cover. "He stopped the bullet!!" Isaac start running, towards the door that he came from. But the zmbies were in front of Isaac, Isaac take out his shotgun and said "Die!!" Isaac start shot to the Zombies, got to the door and get out of there. He closed he door and sit in the floor. "****! The radio was destroyed!"

Overlord IX
August 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Another survivor? Thats great , Vectro check if he have not been biten by those things. If he have, bring him right here, i have the antidote. ****!! He hearthat, now he now my location! Sh...." Isaac said before The Zombie attacked isaac and destroyed the radio. Isaac evade te attack but 3 more zombies noticed that he was there. The zombies start to attack like crazy, one of them moved and slash Isaac's arm. "****! It really hurts!" Isaac take out his punisher and attacked the zombie, the zombie cover. "He stopped the bullet!!" Isaac start running, towards the door that he came from. But the zmbies were in front of Isaac, Isaac take out his shotgun and said "Die!!" Isaac start shot to the Zombies, got to the door and get out of there. He closed he door and sit in the floor. "****! The radio was destroyed!"

"He looks fine. I doubt he was bitten. Hello?... Issac do you copy? Issac?"
Vectro urked abit.
"Guys,somethings gone wronng. We must locate Issac. I have pinopointed his location. Lets go guys! Rayne take care of Alan. Robert follow me!"
Vectro spoke through his inbuilt radio.
"This is Vectro 09 to Vectro 18. Survivors located. Lost contact wth Rogue Leader. Need backup ASAP."

Zabuza
August 21st, 2005, 09:56 AM
"Where exactly are we going" Robert asked "are we going to need guns, because I got only a few bullets?"
A little time had passed and they were finaly there outside the room.

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 10:09 AM
The door opened and one of the Zombies came out, the zombie didn't move, it was only standing there. "If i don't make any sounds the zombie will not notice me, but if he smell me then i will be dead man." Isaac thought. Isaac slowly take out his punisher, aim to his neck and said "Die!!" He shot to the Zombie, the zombie move a little, so the shot wasn;t fatal. "****!!" Isaac said. He stand up and start shooting to the Zombie, the Zombie run towards him and kicked Isaac. Isaac fell in the floor. He aim again and shot. This time he didn't fail. The zombie fell to the floor. "I barely can move, I need first aid in my arm." Isaac said with a smile in his face.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 03:32 PM
Alan sighs and stands up, he whipes his blood on his sleave, "Rayne... I'm going to search for the beasts that I created.... do you wish to come with me?"

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Alan...I think we should stay here...." She coughs a few times and sighs. "....But if we must, we should do it then..."

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 03:42 PM
"If we don't find them.... they'll keep killing people..." Alan says as he runs out the door, he knew his way around this place. "tell me if there is anything i sould avoide!"

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Rayne follows closely behind, coughing. "D-don't go so...DOOR!" She skids to a stop, looking around.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:06 PM
alan stops confused, "do you mean there is a door or what?" he turns to her.

Overlord IX
August 21st, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Its best we stick together guys. We dont wanmt any more 'accidents'."
Vectro tossed a magazine of ammo to Robert.
"you'll need it. Alright lets move out guys!"
Vectro ran out of the door.

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
"I...I don't know...Alan...something doesn't feel right....." She shivers, feeling odd.

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Prabably Anita..." Alan says grabing Rayne's hand, "she's prabably around here..."

Overlord IX
August 22nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
"More survivors in the area Alan?"

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"You don't remember Anita Vectro? she almost killed you once, the giant anaconda I had in my office, I used her DNA to make the lizards..." Alan says laughing slightly.

Overlord IX
August 23rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Vectro laughed blankly.
"Well,if theres a reason Im in this mission,its probably baecause of you. Once we're out of this building,your gonna tell me everything I need to know about this project."
Vectro shot another zombie.
"Shall we take the elevator guys?

Zero ex
August 23rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Isaac tried to stand up, but he couldn't. "**** I am losing to much blood!" If one zombie come out, I will be dead man." He said. The door start opening from, little by little. Isaac became nervous. A 6-arm zombie came out from the door. It was trying to find Isaac, luckly for him the zombie was blind. The zombie start smelling, Isaac noticed that it was smelling the blood. Suddenly Isaac hear some steps and he thought "****! more Zombies!" Suddenly a voice said "Die you son of a *****." The person shot and killed the Zombie. The man walk more and saw Isaac in the floor. "Hey boy, what are you doing there?" Mr. Bash said. Isaac tried to stand up and said "Can you help me mr.Bash.?" Mr. Bash run and help him. "Sorry, boy" Bash said to Isaac. Isaac smiled and said "It's ok, Mr.Bash, do you have a radio that have a freuency of 104.8?" Bash take out his radio and said "I think it should have that frequency, let me check......yes it have it boy." Isaac grabbed the radio and said "I must use it Mr.Bash.
Vectro do you copy me? A old friend found me, still i need your help to check this rooms, if you have a first-aid spray or you find some herbs, please bring them."

Overlord IX
August 23rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Roger that Issac. Im calling on Big Guy to assist us on this one."
Vectro,Alan,Rayne and Robert entered the elevator.
"Which floor?.... Oh well."
Vectro randomly punched a button.

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Basment Imbisile!" Alan growls felling the elevator start to move, "don't you remember anything... we need to find #26 and he's in the basment, he's the only one that can help us..."

Zero ex
August 24th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Bash move towards one of the rooms and say, "Hey kid im running out of time, so im leaving you." Isaac moved and said "But i do not have bullets, i will not be able to survive, i barely can move!" Bash start to laugh and said "You want this gun, or i am wrong? Have it." Bash gave a Brokken butterfly with 2 packs of bullets. Each containing 10. Isaac stand up and said. "Thanks Mr.Bash." Mr.Bash leave Isaac, and enter to one of the rooms. Isaac take out the Radio and said "Vectro, do you copy me? Vectro, when you come to this floor, try to not make sounds. That way, you will not attract the zombies."

Overlord IX
August 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Okay babe. Basement time!!!"
Vectro laughed and hit the B2 button.
"Hang on Issac. Here we come! Get to the elevator!"

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"I can't feel anything...." She blinks and looks around, then at Alan. "Everything is going cold......I'm afraid......." She collapses, face whiter than snow.

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Rayne!?" Alan asks feelling her fall, "Rayne what happened?"

Overlord IX
August 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
-Basement basment lvl-

Vectro didnt seemed worried.
"Dont worry,must be fatigue setting in. She'll come to.
several zombies were already in the basement when the elevator door clacked open.
"Here come the fun part! TARGET PRACTICE!!!"
Vectro yelled ignoring the advice Issac had tolded him.

Zabuza
August 25th, 2005, 07:12 PM
When the door opened Robert started shooting to one of the zombies. He shoot him 5 times and the zombie falled to the floor "well that wasn't so hard" Robert said. But suddenly the zombie got on his feet. Robert saw the zombie were he had shoot at it but he didn't made anything to it. Then the zombie tried to attack Robert, but he jumped to a side and saw his arm "***** that thing is very powerful" he said. Then he saw that Alan and Rayne were still on the elevator "this isn't good I need to distract the zombies so that they can get out of there" he said. After saing that he started shooting to three of the zombies to get their atention. The zombies heared the shoots and went to were Robert was.