PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Pet

marshmello
August 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
if you could choose a pokemon pet, which one would you choose from this selection? and why?

STEELIX
TEDDIURSA
ZAPDOS
DITTO
MAGMAR
ELECTABUZZ
RHYDON
ABRA

Friends: CharMz and (below)

Timbjerr
August 4th, 2005, 11:39 AM
The most pet-like of all of those would have to be Teddiursa, but Magmar can come in handy as a protective pet...

*imagines my pet magmar using flamethrower to stop potential theives*

Yami's Girl
August 4th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Ditto would be nice, as it can change into anything. *Imagines having Ditto changes into Entei to stop intruder* Abra might be nice though.

Sithre
August 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Houndoom...nothing would get past him....

Trikip
August 4th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Houndoom...nothing would get past him....

Houndoom isn't a choice... I'd probably pick Ditto. He looks cool.

Kid Frost
August 4th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Yes indeed houndoom, He is protective, and fast. He can give me heat.

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I could just imagine my mother's reaction if I brought a Steelix to the house-----> :tired:

If I could pick any I would go with a Ninetales since they're intelligent and I like foxes. But failing that, I'd settle for an Abra, since it needs the smallest amount of care and wouldn't mess up the place.

Sithre
August 4th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Oh my bad. Didn't realize that it wasn't on the list, i'd choose STeelix form the list. why not drive to work on your pet...

GodofPH
August 4th, 2005, 08:29 PM
^ Agreed Sithre. Imagine riding Steelix to school. Nobody'd make fun of you, thats for sure.

Kid Frost
August 4th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Yeah or moltres. But i would have a special shirt that when i clim on moltres i wont get burned

Smarties-chan
August 5th, 2005, 05:02 AM
A cute little steelix of course, it would be nice to go to school riding on its back XD

Light_Azumarill
August 5th, 2005, 07:32 AM
I'd pick Abra. After all, it would come in handy to have a friend/pet with psychic powers! ^-^ Plus when it evolves, it could even help you with your homework because it will be so smart. Free tutoring!

Psychic*Absol
August 5th, 2005, 09:48 AM
I would choose Abra. It's cute and it has psychic powers. That would come in handy. ^^

Yuuki
August 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
cindaquil whould be nice and is litle or hoomdoom be nice too

Rhykasho
August 5th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Out of the the pokemon in the list, I would go for Teddiursa because he's cute ^^
If I could pick any pokemon as my pet I would go for Umbreon, its dark, strong, cute and fluffy :3

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Ditto...after all, who wouldn't want a pokemon that can transform in to any other object? I'd turn it into a burger and then...well guess...XD

the skate board kid
August 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Electabuzz, cause he seems so cool to me

~TSBK~

ArKiVe
August 5th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Rhydon, I always thought he looked 00ber cool and he was one of my original blue version party members.

.: Kira Yamato :.
August 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
scizor would be great, it is fast and powerful

Kogenta
August 6th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Probably Ditto . . .

Steelix and Rhydon would squash me, Teddiursa would steal from me; Zapdos, Magmar, and Electabuzz would set my house on fire, and I would never be able to find Abra. ^-^;;

Wolf_Goddess
August 7th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Rhydon!
Let's see those bullies at school pick on me for liking Pokemon NOW! *Evil grin*
However, Ditto would be cool. It could change into a new Pokemon every day, and i bet it'll be so cool to hug. And, Ditto can change into any of those pokemon listed...so...
I guess Ditto it is.

Dragon Lover
August 7th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Out of the list I'd say Ditto because it can transform into anything and it can e a good ambush weapon in case a Srial Killer or one of the Mafia cam XD but Abra is a good escape door as well as a good get away driver when I steal stuff :bandit: XD

If I could choose any pokmon I'd say Flygon because it can learn a variety of moves plus I'd look cool when I'd ride him to school :cool:

~DL~

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I'd pick a cute little abra, it could teleport you anywhere and its psychic

Iveechan
August 7th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Electabuzz... it is my second favorite Pokemon...

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Rhydon ^^ It could protect me and be like my horse :P

Datriot
August 8th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Ditto, that's like all the Pokemon in one, and it looks cute in its original form too.:)

Suki
August 8th, 2005, 04:18 AM
i think ditto could be a mime changing into things!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 8th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Man, give me a Steelix and I am one happy Cyber Pokemon! No need to bum rides off of people! I need a ride, Steelix take me there in STYLE! :laugh:

Suki
August 8th, 2005, 06:39 AM
ill have another Houndoom plz!

Kitsune_girl
August 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Well, out of that list I would pick zapdos. I've always wanted to fly, it could take me anywhere on it's back. n_n Plus It could electrocute anyone who I don't like XDXDXD

Lucid-Acid
August 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Ima say Teddiursa, it's one of the cutest pokemon out there. ;p

Lil' Schu
August 10th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Teddisura because it's cwute and squishy :3

jynx
August 10th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Abra or Teddiursa--they are smaller than me...