View Full Version : the REAL question...

August 4th, 2005, 7:57 PM
I know we all love pokemon, some of us a bit too much, but I think the real question here is whether we would still love those little critters if each of them had visable genitals...???

August 4th, 2005, 7:58 PM
Nah, i'd still love each and every Dragon. ^^ Most of the Fire-types, too....

August 4th, 2005, 8:00 PM
it would be weird... i mean, i'd still like pokemon probably... but i doubt if people who like the cute and cuddly pokemon would take so much interest in them...

Kid Frost
August 4th, 2005, 8:19 PM
My frind 15 think pkmn is wack now cause he thinks he is going to get embaressed in school. I still love pokemon and 4ever will. Peace.

August 4th, 2005, 8:22 PM
I'd still love my fire types, but think of how the cute and cuddly pokemon would be thought of! :D

August 4th, 2005, 9:42 PM
This topic...is kinda...inappropriate...0_o

For me, maybe not, but I can't fathom a reason as to why the developers would do something like that, especially with the debut game being on th original Game Boy and being unable to depict wangs on a screen that of resolution.

August 4th, 2005, 9:45 PM
That is a real weird question. See... What would you think of Mickey Mouse if you could...you know...

August 4th, 2005, 9:51 PM
I'm actually not sure any more. I few months ago I loved it until... I lost my FR version of the game. :( I still like most Pokemon though.

August 4th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Very weird topic....If they had visible gentials, well, I wouldn't look lol. If Pikachu had a wang though, I'd probably um idk ask someone to blurr it out lol.

August 5th, 2005, 2:26 AM
Talking about genitals really isn't appropriate given the ages of people that visit PC