PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON MURDER MYSTERY? work it out!

Suki
August 5th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Yesterday in Golden Rod City, there was a murder. It was huge involving Houndoom, Umbreon, Pikachu and Eevee, all friends.
Pikachu had been found fainted and nearly dead. There were no marks on its body, but a window was found opened and steps leading down onto the ground. Other pieces of evidence had been found. (below notes)
NOTES:
Eevee: I had just gone out with pikachu to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday at 9:00. She seemed fine and had had a superb night. I left for my own home and the next day, I had someone telling me that she was found. I find this upsetting.

Houndoom:I don't know much about Pikachu, but I did see her at around 7:00 walking in the Central park. She was alone. I dont know...

Umbreon: I am Pikachu's next door neighbour and I had stayed home all that day. I heard Pikachu going out at around 8:50 with another Pokemon who looked huge. Pikachu then returned at 10:15pm alone. Then at around 11:00 there was a bang and I went round. There, Pikachu was lying on the floor. The window had been left open.

Evidence found: window open. NO marks.
A black burnt mark on the floor near Pikachu
A spilt coffee near with pawprints on - not pikachu's paws

Can you work this out? WHO ATTACKED PIKACHU? SOMEONE DID!

marshmello
August 5th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Mmm, i will reply later when i am ready to choose the culprit. I am no expert of this, can u other members help me out.I need 2 get this right.

Omega Latios
August 5th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I Think It Was Umbreon. Was It?

Smarties-chan
August 5th, 2005, 05:29 AM
I know who it is, it has to be Eevee, eevee said he went to the restaurant with pikachu at 9:00 and Umbreon said he heard that pikachu had gone out with a huge pokemon at 8:50 that means Eevee couldn't have gone to the restaurant with pikachu at 9:00 unless pikachu only was out for 10 minutes and umbreon didn't mention anything about pikachu coming back.

Agent9
August 6th, 2005, 06:47 PM
it was houndoom because it is logical that he is bigger than all the other pokemon.

and there were burnt marks.

another theory could have been that houndoom doesn't like liquid sohe ran from the coffee cuz it could turn his heat off

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 07:23 PM
It can be a chance that Houndoom did it.Here are the clues.

1. Umbreon said a large pokemon was with Pikachu, and Houndoom is larger than the other pokemon.

2. Houndoom is the only pokemon possible out of the 3 that could use a fire-type attack.And a fire attack is often the only type of attacks that could cause burnt marks.

3. Since fire pokemon don't like water, the Houndoom might of moved from the coffee, and knock it down.

4. The Houndoom's notes read that Houndoom seen pikachu at 7:00 PM.It didn't say that Houndoom see it at any other time, so it is possible Houndoom seen Pikachu at other times than 7:00 PM.

AngelWolfie
August 6th, 2005, 08:43 PM
It was eevee! Judging by the time, it could only be her, or houndoom.

Kylie-chan
August 6th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Considered they all could be lying? ;D
Ice Dragon, that's just spam.

Smarties-chan
August 6th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I just thought that the burnt marks were a little bit too obvious, hmm maybe it was pikachu itself that did it, since it could have burnt the carpet with an elektric attack, but then again why would he kill himself?

AngelWolfie
August 6th, 2005, 11:49 PM
I was thinking maybe it was poisoned by the coffee, given to it by someone else, and because when pikachu are sick (From being poisoned in this case), they emit small amounts of electricity from their cheeks, and the murderer dropped the coffe, which conducted the electricity, and burned the floor.

marshmello
August 7th, 2005, 05:23 AM
I agree with Tranitor18, it is Houndoom, plus he seems like an evil pokemon compared to the other pokemon

Suki
August 7th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Tranitar18 is luckily right! Well done.

Crime
Houndoom sneaked in through the window with his gripped paws, but not touching the window carefully. Already opened.
Use a faint attack on Pikachu who fainted immediately.
Houndoom was going to pour coffee on Pikachu but found out it was too hot so he spilt it on the floor.
Also the burnt mark on the floor was made by him trying to attack Pikachu when he first entered the room but missed. He used faint attack because it was easier! he is fire though!

Thanks for trying. You could all be detectives! Even moderator! :knockedou

Omega Latios
August 7th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Can You Do Another One? It's Fun To Try Solve These. Do Thing Whit Latios, Latias And Rayquaza In It ^^

Suki
August 7th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Maybe ultimate latios but it is quite hard to plan things like this... :nervous:

Omega Latios
August 7th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Oh I See...Well, I Hope You Will Post Another Thing Like This Soon ^^

Jolty-kun
August 7th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Dude, that first one rocked!, I cant wait til you do more XD, i could probably help you with some XD

Omega Latios
August 7th, 2005, 07:47 AM
You Can Always Make Your Own Thread ^^ And I Can't Wait For More Too! These Things Rock!

Sapphire.fire
August 7th, 2005, 09:35 AM
I made one. its called "another Murder Mystery" its really hard.

Omega Latios
August 8th, 2005, 02:09 AM
I Hope You Will Make The Mystery Soon, Sn@ke BuLLet

Suki
August 8th, 2005, 02:24 AM
hey ive done another mystery - Pokemon murder mystery 2
something like that! enjoy!

Omega Latios
August 8th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Why Can't You Post It On Here?

Suki
August 8th, 2005, 03:04 AM
im not sure actually, thats a good question
im just probably dumb! :laugh:

Omega Latios
August 8th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Okay. When Are You Going To Do Next One?

Suki
August 8th, 2005, 04:03 AM
the NEXT one! jeez umm soon
i not sure tho
ok then definately soon!
thanx for trying my mystery

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Since your new thread was closed I'll ask my question here, when are you going to reveal the right answer?

Suki
August 9th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Since your new thread was closed I'll ask my question here, when are you going to reveal the right answer?
the right answer was Latias!! he killed Latios :'(
im sorry

Omega Latios
August 10th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Riight....Well...Have You Got Another Mystery?

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Yeah I want to hear another mystery.

Omega Latios
August 10th, 2005, 03:37 AM
I Wanna Hear One Too! These Are C00l!

Suki
August 10th, 2005, 04:46 AM
ok right then another mystery!!

this is quite hard than actually its easy too, jeez you lot going on bout mysteries 24 7! ok then tho, rite,
Mystery 3 - Robbery
Its not another murder but a mystery its Pikachu this time with a pokemon who has broken into his flat. Oh dear! Now its your turn again to be the detectives!

HEADLINES
Pikachu has been robbbed! The valuble collection of balls has been stolen an ultra ball and a master ball are some of the many valubles that has been stolen. Pikachu wasnt hurt from this ordeal, but was shaken from the experience. Pikchu is too scared to say anything.

Neighbour- Meowth -
I am Pikachu's cousin and friend who has visited him every week. His flat was posh and stylish. There was a collection of balls that had been stolen, I expect that a member of the dark side would have wanted these balls. Pikachu has been shaken by this whole experience. Im not surprised as Pikachu was out of the flat round at her new friends place, Espeon the new neighbour. He came back all his great things stolen...

Neighbour - Arbok -I am a neighbour of Pikachu, ive known him for years. He was great and cheerful, but this robbery has really pushed him over the edge. Pikachu was at my sister in law's place, Espeon. I was atching the Yankees on tv as they play good. I was then heading for bed for it was like, what, 11:05pm. But just as I entered the bedroom, I heard something moving knockiong things down the hall. I walked out seeing nonone but Pikachu's flat trashed...

Neighbour - Houndoom -
I'd just got home from work at 11:20pm. I went over to Pikachu's flat. he was fine so I went to bed. I was startled at 11:49pm when I heard a bang. I leapt towards the hall, Pikachus flat in havoc...

VITAL evidence-
IN Pikachus door was a small hole, which looked like it had been chewed through, probably the break through exit.
No marks what so ever in the room, except a pokeball left behind, with deep tooth marks in.
Spit on the ball, not found which kind yet...

PLEASE try and be bothered to do this!!! Try and work this out or there's really no point in looking at this!
Try and enjoy!!!
Look at the VITAL evidence

Omega Latios
August 10th, 2005, 04:55 AM
I Know! It Was Meowth! He Likes Round Things Much So He Stole Em!

Suki
August 10th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Maybe maybe not. Ill reply when other people guess

Omega Latios
August 10th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Okay. Oh And By The Way, Can I Help You In Creating These Mysteries?

Suki
August 10th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Im sure you can! we can pm eachother :D

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Well so far I'm conserned arbok is the only pokemon that can leave tooht marks on a pokeball without leaving scorched marks (Meowth's teeth are too weak and houndoom would leave scorched marks on the hole and probaly leave footprints)

Neko
August 10th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Whatever. I guess i'll go with houndoom. >.>

dragon 122
August 10th, 2005, 11:13 PM
i think its meowth to cause he know so much about the robbery

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Are you going to reveal the answer and the next mystery soon?

Suki
August 11th, 2005, 09:11 AM
yeah ok then if you have to know.. it is.........Arbok!!!

Heres what happened:
Arbok knew that Pikachu was going out because his siter in law set a restaurant date on purpose!!! They were kind of in the plan together. Anyway, Arbok broke into Pikachu's flat by using the door chewing! There its tail and body gave no marks away, except the ttoh marks in the ball!
Thanks again for trying! well done to Smarty Arty!
Are my mysteries the best??

Omega Latios
August 11th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah! These Are Best Mysteries In Here ^^ I Hope You Can Post Next One Soon!

Smarties-chan
August 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Yes I agree with ultimate latios your mysterys are the best in all of PC I also hope the next one comes out soon.

dragon 122
August 12th, 2005, 11:27 PM
yeah i agree with those two
please make another one

Smarties-chan
August 13th, 2005, 12:29 AM
If I remember right Sn@ke bullet went to scotland and will be gone for a week.

Omega Latios
August 20th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Sn@ke Bullet PMed Me And Said That She Has Came Back.

Suki
August 20th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Too right i have! ;) !!!!

Smarties-chan
August 20th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Well when is the next mystery coming out?

Omega Latios
August 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah Where It Is? I Can't Wait.

Smarties-chan
August 20th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Sn@ke Bullet PMed Me And He Said That He Has Came Back.
You should correct that post since Sn@ke bullet is a she.

dragon 122
August 21st, 2005, 12:58 AM
yeah
i had the same problem i called her a boy too

Suki
August 21st, 2005, 10:06 AM
people think im a boy cos of my name!! Namists!!!!! :sleeping:

Suki
August 22nd, 2005, 08:51 AM
Murder mystery 4
Just before I start, I would like to say a big thanx 2 Ultimate Latios cos he gave me the plot of this mystery!!!
Anyway, I cant believe there has been another mystery!! This time, Kakuna has been knocked out, then sadly died! You need to find out who did this!
There are: 1 Caterpie - Friend
2 parasect - Friend
3 Noctowl - In Forest
4 Weedle - In Forest
5 Chansey - Nurse

1 Caterpie - Friend -
Ive known Kakuna for a year now when I met him at a Pokeblock competition. He's one of my best friends and I visit him 2 times a week in the forest.
On Tuesday, I went to visit him but he wasnt there. I searched the whole forest for Kakuna but there, under one tree, he was unconscious. I went to get help.

2 Parasect - Friend + In forest -
I live in the forest where Kakuna lived too. When I moved here 4 years ago, Kakuna was already here. I am great friends with Kakuna and we always have a laugh.
On Tuesday I think, I was looking around for food. Then suddenly, a small noise came from Kakuna's area. I scuttled over, and there was Kakuna unconscious.

3 Octowl - In forest -
I was sitting on a tree, relaxed, when I heard something and saw a small shadow moving quickly away. I flew over across the trees to see what was going on. I saw a pokemon by another. One pokemon then rushed away. The other remained still.

4 Weedle - In forest -
I was in the forest at the time of Kakuna's attack. I dont know anything about kakuna but I just saw him 2 hours before. He was talking to a Houndoom. That's all. Sorry, I don't know anything else.

5 Chansey - Nurse -
I was called to the scene where kakuna lay unconscious in a bad way. I tried to revive him, but it was no use. I then rushed him to the nearest poke centre. There, Kakuna died of injuries (in evidence). Its a very sad death.

EVIDENCE -

Kakuna suffered scratches
Small prints on the ground leading to Kakuna's home
Tracks unknown - from smaller pokemon though
Apparently, Kakuna suddenly fainted.

please try and work out my mysteries, cos I am doing them for you to try. I know that some of my friends are helping out!!!! Thanx guys! - Sn@ke BuLLet

Omega Latios
August 22nd, 2005, 09:25 AM
Yay! A New Mystery I Wonder Who Killed Kakuna XD

Suki
August 22nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
:D try and work it out! You cud be very right!

dragon 122
August 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
I Think Parasect Cause He Is The Only One That Can Learn Scratch

Omega Latios
August 23rd, 2005, 04:03 AM
I Think Parasect Cause He Is The Only One That Can Learn Scratch

Weedle And Noctowl Have Claws Too ;)

Suki
August 23rd, 2005, 05:24 AM
well u decide!!! ;) I mean u r the detective

dragon 122
August 23rd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Weedle Doesnt Have Claws

And If Im Wrong
I Think That Weedle IS Suspect2 Cause He Was Very Queit

marshmello
August 23rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
It is definately, because he has a move called scratch.
He is a small pokemon.
He lives in the forest in which he knows where Kakuna lives.
H can easily watch what Kakuna does everyday by peeking through the trees.
He can easily camoflauge because he can look like mushrooms

Suki
August 23rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
By the way it is no fair that Dragon122 is temp banned. Sorry not the subject,

Suki
August 24th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Um right when shall i say the answer? ;)

marshmello
August 25th, 2005, 02:45 AM
yes! I hope i get it right! Go on say the answer

Dragon-Chan
August 26th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Parasect used sleep powder to knock him out, then scratched him until he was mortally injured. Parasect's feet are tiny so it looked like the footprints of a small Poke'mon.

Can I do a mystery?Lileh forgot about Spazzeh?

Suki
August 27th, 2005, 10:57 AM
wow you are so right Parasect is the right answer and most people got that right! I dont need to explain the story cos thingie (ive 4gotten name sorry :nervous: ) has explained 4 me! Thanx why dont sum1 else do the new mystery 4 a change?

Dragon-Chan
August 28th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Dratini's Daring Dive

The PokePolice were called over to a lonely house on a cliff overlooking the sea when, apparently, Dratini had been killed. Inside, Charizard, Dragonite, Bagon and Charmander were sitting in the kitchen. Here is what they said:

Charmander: Waaaah! Dratini was my best friend! I heard him scream then the police came! Waaaaah! *blows nose*

Dragonite: *sniff* My poor son...I was cooking dinner when Dratini's scream broke the silence...I wanted to go see what happened to him but I was too afraid to move from the kitchen...*sniff*..so he's been murdered...*sob*

Charizard: I was upstairs playing with charmander when I heard Dragonite wailing. I ran downstairs to see what happened and Dragonite was hysterical..I know i'd do the same if anything happened to my Charmander..

Bagon: I was upstairs on the computer when I heard Dratini's scream and, through the window, saw him jump off the cliff. He smashed his head on the rocks below. It was terrible...I haven't left this house since I saw him jump...*sniff*

Who did it? How? Post your answer and i'll tell you if you're right!

EVIDENCE:
All the downstairs windows were closed.
One of Dragonite's wings was slightly damp.

Kyogre-lover
August 28th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Bagon. He said he was on the computer, and he looked out the window.

Makoto
August 28th, 2005, 12:02 PM
i also think it's bagon. Here's why:

Dragonite wouldn't kill his own son.
Charizard and Charmander were with eachother, and would say if the other did it
Bagon like to smash theit heads on rocks, that's why they have such(literal) hard heads. Consider this: The house was on a Cliff, with rocks on the bottom. Dratini can fly, so he wouldn't just fall down and kill himself. bagon are the only pokemon with hard heads that are in this.

Bagon is also, conviently, the only one who claimed he saw Dratini drop.

Crime
Bagon was on the computer, like he said. Dratini came in. That was the perfect time. he grabbed dratini, and dived down into the rocks. his rock head protected him, while dratini wasn't so lucky. He laid dratini on the rocks, dead, and washed the blood off with sea water. he then climbed back up(bagon are very good climbers), drying himself off with wind, and resumed his place at the computer, so when the others came, he would look like he'd been there the whole time.

I'm sorry to say that was the easiest one yet.
i'm gonna be a detective when i grow up. I'll be the next Jimmy Kudo!(i was able to figure out every mystery on CC before they said the answer)

Dragon-Chan
August 28th, 2005, 05:09 PM
You may be right, you may be wrong.

Suki
August 29th, 2005, 10:30 AM
i think its bagon cos i think its him - hes just a silly drama queen!

Dragon-Chan
August 30th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Dragonite was also a drama queen, Suki. =P
But when the time is ripe, I will reveal the answer...

Forci Stikane
August 31st, 2005, 07:39 AM
It was Bagon. He used Headbutt of Dratini and threw him over the cliff. Dragonite's wing could be slightly damp merely becuase of the steam from cooking.

Suki
August 31st, 2005, 07:40 AM
yeh yeh yeh bagon i think hes mysterious but a very good liar!!

Dragon-Chan
September 3rd, 2005, 07:59 AM
Ya, but did Charizard and Charmander SAY what they were playing? *twitch*

So maybe it ISN'T bagon.

Suki
September 3rd, 2005, 08:04 AM
are you giving me the answer here? ok it is charizard and charmander yipee!

Forci Stikane
September 3rd, 2005, 09:13 AM
Ya, but did Charizard and Charmander SAY what they were playing? *twitch*

So maybe it ISN'T bagon.

Tsk, tsk, tsk......SNEEEAKY!! This is too cruel...

Well, why not just give the answer now?...Or should I......?

Suki
September 3rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
how cum you know the answer ok tell us NOW! :D this mystery has been on too long and i am desperate to know who it is!

Smarties-chan
September 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
It was bagon. First of all he would have seen anyone push dratini over the cliff and he also said he saw dratini jump of the cliff and he didn't have anyone to verify his aliby. Yay fourth page.

Dragon-Chan
September 3rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Congrats to everyone who got it right, the answer was Bagon. He was jealous Dratini, who evolves into a semi-legendary. He pushed Dratini over the cliff, saw him smash his head on the rocks below and resumed his place at the computer. When the police came, Bagon knew there was trouble. He made a slip of the tongue, "dratini smashed his head on the rocks below". But he thought that sounded too suspicious, so he said, "I haven't left this house since I saw him jump."

That was his mistake!

He couldn't have known whether Dratini had smashed his head open or not if he was inside the whole time UNLESS HE WAs THE MURDERER. The police went to the edge of the cliff and sure enough, Dratini's head was split open.

Bagon was sentenced to the electric chair.

Forci Stikane
September 3rd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Cool...so who makes up the next one?

Dragon-Chan
September 3rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
Um, you can if you want, I guess.

Suki
September 4th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Congrats to everyone who got it right, the answer was Bagon. He was jealous Dratini, who evolves into a semi-legendary. He pushed Dratini over the cliff, saw him smash his head on the rocks below and resumed his place at the computer. When the police came, Bagon knew there was trouble. He made a slip of the tongue, "dratini smashed his head on the rocks below". But he thought that sounded too suspicious, so he said, "I haven't left this house since I saw him jump."

That was his mistake!

He couldn't have known whether Dratini had smashed his head open or not if he was inside the whole time UNLESS HE WAs THE MURDERER. The police went to the edge of the cliff and sure enough, Dratini's head was split open.

Bagon was sentenced to the electric chair.

ahh hey you tried to make us change the answer im going grumpy now *crosses arms* i thought bagon first time u made me change it
im all moody huh

Dragon-Chan
September 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I was giving you a "red herring", as mystery writers call it. A fake clue to throw you off the trail.

Forci Stikane
September 5th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Well, anyway, let us move on. Apparently it's my turn, so here's one I posted before but nobody ever caught on:

A Haunter was found dead near the graveyard at 1 AM Saturday morning. There were spots of mysteriously-placed shade around it and two holes in the ground. Only three Pokemon were found at the scene:

Vigoroth: Oh, sure, I didn't like Haunter. He kept putting me to sleep, so I decided to go get my revenge, but I couldn't find him...I didnt kill him, I swear.

Banette: I found Vigoroth looking for Haunter and decided to join him to get my revenge for Haunter stealing my favorite toy, but we eventually had to split up. By the time I found Haunter, it had already gone to sleep...

Drowzee: I don't care........it wasn't me.................now...let me sleep...................................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

...I suppose you could call this one a "red herring salad". Have fun!

Dragon-Chan
September 6th, 2005, 03:07 PM
It was Banette. Here's why:
Vigorth, with his normal atacks, cannot affect Haunter. Drowzee can give Haunter barely glancing blows with his psychic attacks, so it has to be Banette.

pika57
September 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
First off I kind of find it hard to beleive that a Haunter could be killed.
Second it was the Vigroth.
The Bannettes stroy was true. It teamed up with Vigroth and they got seperated. At one point the Haunter realized someone was out to get it. It tried to flee the graveyard. Vigroth saw it and hit it with a pursuit breeding move. Also it was obvious that the murder was intentional because Vigroths are unable to go to sleep because of their ability.

Omega Latios
September 8th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I Think It Was Drowzee. Drowzee Attacked Haunter And Haunter Protected Itself With Hypnosis.

Smarties-chan
September 8th, 2005, 08:25 AM
That can't have happened because drowzee has insomnia and so has bannette and vigoroth has vital spirit so none of them can be put to sleep it has to be banette because he's the only one who didn't say anything about himself sleeping.

pika57
September 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
That can't have happened because drowzee has insomnia and so has bannette and vigoroth has vital spirit so none of them can be put to sleep it has to be banette because he's the only one who didn't say anything about himself sleeping.

I already found a way that Vigoroth could have done it. like i said Vigoroth can learn Pursuit(a dark type move) as a breeding move. If haunter was running Pursuit would already due x2 damage because of type and even more because of the enemy trying to flee.

Smarties-chan
September 9th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Yes I know you did and I'm not saying vigoroth couldn't harm ghost type pokemon, but even though vigoroth could have done it, it doesn't meen your answer has to be right those it?

serpenter
September 9th, 2005, 12:58 PM
i recon' it was drowsy. drowsy seemed awfully quiet, haunter was found ASLEEP, drowsys used his hypnosis, coulda used a dream eater to deal some damage, but i dont think vigroth can put it sleep, bannete might but iv never trained ether of them so i wouldent know.

Forci Stikane
September 10th, 2005, 09:31 AM
i recon' it was drowsy. drowsy seemed awfully quiet, haunter was found ASLEEP, drowsys used his hypnosis, coulda used a dream eater to deal some damage, but i dont think vigroth can put it sleep, bannete might but iv never trained ether of them so i wouldent know.

Who ever said that Haunter was asleep!??

Anyway, no one's gotten it exactly yet, but pika57 was closest...heh heh heh......

pika57
September 11th, 2005, 03:13 AM
I have figured it out! The real culprit is.....(drumroll) Ichapokemr! Not for murdering Haunter but for lying to us about a Haunter being dead! Haunters can't die. Heck they are called ghost types! The other Pokemon are unable to fall asleep, but he foolishly tried to use them as possible culprits. the truth is that te Haunter is alive, miost likely in a hotel room somewhere!

The entire crime is impossible.

You thought telling them i was closest would fool them didn't you. You hoped nne of them would notice how I metioned that Haunters couldn't die! Ha I win!

Forci Stikane
September 11th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I have figured it out! The real culprit is.....(drumroll) Ichapokemr! Not for murdering Haunter but for lying to us about a Haunter being dead! Haunters can't die. Heck they are called ghost types! The other Pokemon are unable to fall asleep, but he foolishly tried to use them as possible culprits. the truth is that te Haunter is alive, miost likely in a hotel room somewhere!

The entire crime is impossible.

You thought telling them i was closest would fool them didn't you. You hoped nne of them would notice how I metioned that Haunters couldn't die! Ha I win!

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!

You're right! The crime never happened (Hey, I said in the first place that it was a "red herring salad"!!). Haunter was really at home having a nightmare. It then woke up and started its day.

Well, your turn!

Dragon-Chan
September 11th, 2005, 05:40 PM
DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!

You're right! The crime never happened (Hey, I said in the first place that it was a "red herring salad"!!). Haunter was really at home having a nightmare. It then woke up and started its day.

Well, your turn!

Lol. Hehehehehe. I am literally...laughing my **** off inside my head. Makes no sense, but it's funny. XD

pika57
September 11th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Well this didn't take as much time as I thought.

Earlier this week a rich aristocrat, a Bonsly, was found dead in its bathtub, with a copy of the American version of Shounen Jump, In which both Luffy and Sanji, inflicted wounds onto a sea cow, that attacked their boat. The security cameras surrounding its mansion determined that no beings entered or exited the area within that time. Also the sensors detected no psychic interference meaning that no teleporting occurred on the premises.

Only two other Pokemon were on the scene, The security guard, a Munchlax known as Paul, and the gardener, a Roselia called Nancine. Both Pokemon showed some dislike towards their employer. The following is the stories of both Pokemon

Paul: I was moping around my security booth all day, and didnt notice a thing. I think I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up, there he was glaring at me on the screen dead in the tub, which being a rock type hed never used.

Nancine: I was out tending to the flowers all morning. I had just only returned from gardening when Paul rushed into the hall saying that Mr.Bonsly had been murdered. In my opinion it was a suicide. All he lived for was those comics of his. He was always reading the latest issue, and my guess is he finally saw the pointlessness of it all, and committed suicide along with his beloved book.

Karasuma
September 11th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Wow! What a nice thread Suki WOOT! ^_^

Anyway, I don't think Pikachu's dead still.

pika57
September 11th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Wow! What a nice thread Suki WOOT! ^_^

Anyway, I don't think Pikachu's dead still.

Umm that murder was already solved dude. The one thats currently unsolved is the one I posted less than an hour ago.

Karasuma
September 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Oh sorry, forgive me Suki?

Karasuma
September 11th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Oh sorry, forgive me Suki?

I'm almost there Suki!!! Look:

I've done 800 posts! Only 200 to go WOOT! WOOT! :D

Suki
September 12th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I'm almost there Suki!!! Look:

I've done 800 posts! Only 200 to go WOOT! WOOT! :D
yeh you go dude :D woot ...come on

Karasuma
September 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I'll keep on going! ^_^

pika57
September 12th, 2005, 02:53 PM
By the way my mystery still needs solving.

Forci Stikane
September 13th, 2005, 12:16 PM
...I vote that those two get kicked off the island...just kidding!

I think it was nancine (the Roselia). It's a grass-type, which could easily KO Bonsly, and she knew that he had a magazine with him even though Paul never mentioned it. Plus, she mentioned that Bonsly's life was "meaningless", which shows an intense amount of detestment.

pika57
September 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
nope. and by the way all details of the murder are publically known. including the suspects.

Forci Stikane
September 14th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Well then, it would have to be the Munchlax...

pika57
September 14th, 2005, 01:55 PM
nut whay does it have tobe munchlax? I never said that Nancine wasn't the murderer.
I just said you were worng about the parts of the murderer you described.

There are two peices of evidence needed to convict one of the pokemon. two peices of evidence.

Forci Stikane
September 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Um...Nancine was never told about the comic book Bonsly had, and since it wasn't the new issue, it was planted there, probably by someone who knows nothing about them like Nancine.

......Right?

pika57
September 15th, 2005, 04:47 PM
i already said all aspects of the case were already known by the two suspecvts at the time of the interigations. Second Both Pokemon knew about the comics.

Forci Stikane
September 22nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
...Well then,..............................

I'm clueless. Who was it?

pika57
September 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
It was the munchlax. Heres why.

First Nacine pointed out that bonsly always read the latest issue of Shonen Jump(though i did not refer to it as that) and that was not the latest issue.

it also couldn't have been her because Bonsly was to heavy to lift for Roselia.