View Full Version : Grammys

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 8th, 2004, 3:09 PM
Are you gonna watch them? They should be pretty good. I can't wait to see them. And we don't have to worry about anymore surprise body parts p0pping 0ut. LoL

February 8th, 2004, 4:11 PM
I dontreally have an interest, but I might flip occasionally to see how theyre doing. and if Timberlake is there, and he is isnt he? Always a chance Nick. =P

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 9th, 2004, 11:38 AM
I watched bits and pieces of it, and the performances were less than thrilling. I think Outkast had the best performance with "Hey Ya", though, and the Black Eyed Peas with "Where is the Love?" featuring none other than Justin Timberlake, Kairi, lol. I believe he apologized for what happened at the Super Bowl, too. Everything else was just...lacking. The Grammys are not as great as they used to be.

February 9th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I didnt watch, I totally forgot. X_x; Oscars are the next big event right?

oni flygon
February 9th, 2004, 5:05 PM
I'm just so happy that... COLDPLAY WON RECORD OF THE YEAR against Beyonce, Outkast and BEP .... bwahahhahhahah! XD

And I was like... aw man... Coldplay against Beyonce? They're not gonna win...but then... "And the Winner is... CLOCKS, COLDPLAY!"

I was standing clapping and hooting out loud!

Go Chris! Go Guy! Go Will! Go Jon!

February 10th, 2004, 4:34 PM
@_@ I didn't watch it and I don't even know who won what, but I am fairly amused by what I heard happened with Celine Dion. XD Her microphone didn't work for a bit, right?

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 11th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Beyonce won five!!! Yay!

oni flygon
February 13th, 2004, 5:32 PM
I thought you gotta reach top 10 in the best list or soemthing...

John Denver
February 16th, 2004, 7:43 AM
It was funny when 50 cent came up and shook all the evanescense people's hand...including that fat guy with the beard and cane that stood behind thew main singing woman...

*twiddles thumbs*

BOO ya!

February 16th, 2004, 1:39 PM
I didn't watch it because 1) I never fixed the broken cable that once put Cable TV in my room 2) I don't usually watch TV. ._.