View Full Version : Final Fantasy RP

Pages : [1] 2

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 10:04 AM
This is my frist time tring to start a RP so stay with me.
When enough people join I'll think of a plot. Heres what you need.

Strengh: (up to 20 points. We start at level one)
Magic(up to 15 points)
Luck(up to 10)
Speed(up to 25)
Defense(up to 20)
Magic defense(up to 10)
Magic attack(up to15)
Place you live:
Heres mine

Name: Sparky
Magic Def:5
Magis str:5
Place I live: At a house at the beach resort.
Weapon: Sword
Description- Black and red hair,red Karte gi,Kind to those who are kind to him,Easy to be friends with,Likes to fight with people who are stronger then him,Likes to flirt with pretty girls, Noble and Brave

August 5th, 2005, 10:11 AM
you need a good plot for people to join...o_0 you should put in a plot or you'll get reprimanded...

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Lets see the plot will be that we find out that we are desitened to save the world form certain evil that would be an evil magician who is also tring to destroy us before we find out.

August 5th, 2005, 10:36 AM
You need to put it in your first post...and that dosnt really sound much like a FF plot...

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Ok can someone help me this is my frist one I started so if you have any ideas or suggestion please PM me please I really want to do this.

August 5th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Ahhh lemme in i love final fantasy *faints* o yeh can we be bros?

Name: Starky
Magic defense:10
Magic attack:15
Place you live: (wait to see if i'm your bro)
Race: Elf
Description: Starky is a very small guy with a big weapon. He may look very shy and cute but if you annoy him prepare for a long fight. He has long blonde and and a red costume.
Weapon: A sword that turns into a spear called "The Orphen"

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Ok I now have the new plot. We all meet up on a pligarmage and we join up for a while until we get to a town. On the way we see something that we aren't suppose to see and it ends up that we now have to fight the evil that did this. I'll figure out what we see when we get to that point. So come on everyone who wants to join we'll have a fun time.

August 5th, 2005, 11:04 AM
kk good story line DMR can i be ur bro on here ^^

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Sure yo can be my Bro on here

August 5th, 2005, 11:07 AM
yay lol can we start the rp? i love FF i am great at these sort of things

Dark Magician ruler
August 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Not until I get more people. If you know some one tell them to check it out. When I get 6 more we'll start and more people can join in when ever they want.

August 6th, 2005, 6:30 AM
ok soz i werent here for that pm....

on topic: i will go and get soem ppl now

August 6th, 2005, 7:19 AM
Im gonna use the runescape ways to say the stats, kay?

name: Rein
str: 10
magic: 5
speed: 20
luck: 4
def: 10
mag def: 10
mag atk: 15
place lived: kilika island(^^)
race: human
weapon: sword, and pistol
description: short blonde hair, t-shirt, jeans(her original birth place is unknown)

Dark Magician ruler
August 9th, 2005, 7:13 AM
Ok it starts off like a normal day at our house.

I can't truly start till all 3 of us are here

August 9th, 2005, 7:13 AM
OOC: ok DMR has gone somewhere for a sec so i'm startin k? ^^

IC: I walked around our house lokoing around for my weapon.
"SPARKY! hAVE YOU SEEN MY WEAPON?" I shouted to him. I went to my room and looked around.
"Ah gotcha" I said smiling picking up my weapon. It was a sword that could turn into a spear called "The Orphen".
"Sparky are you ready to go?" I asked him. We were going on our pilgramidge today.

Dark Magician ruler
August 9th, 2005, 8:15 AM
Yeah teah Give me a minute he said * grabs bag and is at the door* lets get going

August 9th, 2005, 8:18 AM
"Sure" I said grabbing my stuff and putting my sword in it's pouch

Dark Magician ruler
August 9th, 2005, 8:23 AM
Alright* They leave lock the door go half way down the road Turns to Starky* Did you bring are gil and map with you?

August 9th, 2005, 8:35 AM
"ummm i think so lemme check" I checked in my bag and said
"Yup it's here" We carried on walking down the path.
"Are you ready for this Sparky?" I asked

Dark Magician ruler
August 9th, 2005, 8:37 AM
Been ready for a long time lets see whats out there and meet new people. I just want to fight stronger oppents I'm sick of beating you I need a break

August 9th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"Then lets get goin bro" I said walking along the path with him.

Zero ex
August 9th, 2005, 4:43 PM
Hey iwant to join.

Name: Kyo
Strengh: 20
Magic :13
Luck: 5
Magic defense:10
Magic attack:4
Place you live: Unknown
Description: Tall, a blck haired guy. wearing white clothes
Weapon: long sword
story: Kyo once was called the Hero knight. Until one dark day, his family was murder. Seeking revenge, Kyo start kiling persons to find the assasins. Kyo killed innocent people of all kind of race. One day the start calling him the Angel of Death. The one that give his body to the King of Zeia Kingdom will be awarded with 1,000,000,000 Gil.
Acttitude : Serious.

August 10th, 2005, 2:15 AM
OOC: meh i suppose DMR would let you in hopefully he would. Are you like Sephiroth?

August 10th, 2005, 3:23 AM
Um, Ok, I see some majour rule braking around here x_x

Please keep your post four lines or more and also, we don't alow script:

*Takes the knife*

You have to describe I'm afraid.

Zero ex
August 10th, 2005, 12:15 PM
OOC: meh i suppose DMR would let you in hopefully he would. Are you like Sephiroth?

No in apparence i am different, in story is somehow different. He is powerful, but not a god character.

Dark Magician ruler
August 10th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah Zero can join in anyone can.

August 10th, 2005, 4:08 PM
I looked around. "Crap! Where are they!? I swear, when I get my hands on them Ill--," I said, suddenly spotting them about 30 feel away. "Urgh...Sparky, Starky, do you know how long ive been looking for you!?" I yelled furiously.

Dark Magician ruler
August 10th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Yeah yeah don't worry so much we'er here aren't we well lets get going before I change my mind we're going to miss are boat if we don't hurry up. he said as he picked up rein's bags and went to the dock.

August 10th, 2005, 5:00 PM
I wanna Join... I love Final fanticy!!! I can't balive I didn't notice this RP before...

Strengh: 17
Magic: 15
Luck: only 5
Speed: 25 I'm like the wind
Defense: 15
Magic defense: 7
Magic attack: 15
Place you live:Tetrixz (said tetris...)
Race:Xentenl.. (said Centinel, sence you don't know what that is... look at my discription)
Description: I'm about eight feet tall with moth wings and long black spiky hair, I wear a green sleavless shirt and a pair of dark blue pants, my giant black boots show just how big I am... I also speak with a british accent...
Weapon: I use a long staff with a knife on eather end, also what ever I can regurgitate...

I'll give you a better discription if you need it....

Dark Magician ruler
August 10th, 2005, 5:04 PM
OOC: welcome you can join us now or appear later it is up to you

August 10th, 2005, 5:17 PM
I'm joining my brother... I won't be on alot so he'll control me most of the time..

Name: Zidane
Strengh: 12
Magic: 8
Luck: 10
Speed: 19
Magic defense: 9
Magic attack: 7
Place you live: on Tribiules shoulder..
Race: Tribiutine
Description: http://www.psychedelic.dk/djfirefly/Final%20Fantasy%20Bilder/zidane2.jpg I'm hot headed and staborn... I only do what tribiule tell me to do... he is my Xentenl, I mostly hang out on his shoulder and ocasionaly venture into his mouth to find a wepon....
Weapon: normaly the Soulblade.... Tribiule gave it to me for my birthday... he's just the best.... but I'll also take whatever i can retrive from Tribiule's storage stomach....

August 10th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Tibiule was getting impationt, "Will you two please stop fighting!" he yelled at Zidane and Kyo, "It's hard enough to fly with you guys on my back!"

"Sorry Tribiule..." Zidane says, "But he started it!"

Zero ex
August 10th, 2005, 6:04 PM
"No i didn't. You are the one that never shut up, so close yourmouth or i will kill you!" Kyo angrily said. Kyo moved, take his sword and said "I am hungry." He saw Zidane and said "Do not laugh Zidane!!" Kyo saw move his sword, saw it and thought "I will give you blood until i kill those persons.."

August 10th, 2005, 6:11 PM
"Oye! no eating anything wile I'm flying!" Tribiule says angraly, "We'll land then eat!" he starts his desent.

Zidane sticks his toungue out at Kyo, "You can't hurt me!" Zidane climbs down to Tribule's shoulder.

"Zidane no being an ***!" Tribiule says non to nicly. Zidane makes a face and sits down,

"No fare!" He could here Kyo laughing at him.

Zero ex
August 10th, 2005, 8:05 PM
Kyo stop laughing and said "At last I an eat." Kyo take out his sword and said "Look enemies!!" pointing to sparky and his companions. Isaac start walking towards them and said "Maybe they now where they are, they must now the location or else I will kill them." Kyo then saw Zidane takig some food. "But first i need some energy." Kyo turned back and take some of Zidane bread. "Now i will eat." Kyo said with a big smile in his face. Kyo start eating the bread. "What th heck is this?! This taste like crap!!" Kyo said with a long face. Kyo throwed the bread to Zidane "You make that bread taste bad didn't you?!" Kyo said.

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:14 AM
The boat that is carring us know sets sail we are going to the Island that many people have disappeared that the people have called the forgotten Island

August 11th, 2005, 7:26 AM
I saw Kyo and his friends flying at us with their weapons. enemies! I thought grabbing my Blade.
"Someone's coming!" I said to Sparky

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:27 AM
Well it looks like their in for a rude awakening * Unsiths his Katana*

August 11th, 2005, 7:32 AM
"ready bro" I asked looking at Kyo and his friends getting closer.

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:33 AM
Ready blast them with a lighting blot to show them we mean bussiness

August 11th, 2005, 7:35 AM
"Sure I said getting my Gun blade ready. I pressed the trigger and shot an electric blast at them

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:39 AM
Well it looks like they know we're here so lets se up traps for them. * Climbs up and ties ropes to the front of the ship that are attached to bombs*

August 11th, 2005, 7:49 AM
"yup looks like it" I said looking at them.

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:52 AM
Quick hide so we can get the frist attack on them

August 11th, 2005, 7:55 AM
"good idea but how do we know if they actually are our enemies and not our allies?" I asked looking concerned

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 7:57 AM
They'll say something wwhen we jump out atthem don't worry we can do it * hides behind storage boxes*

August 11th, 2005, 8:14 AM
"umm ok" I said hiding behind a crate.

August 11th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I pulled out my gun. "Ok, so kill them or not!?" I said impatiently.

August 11th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"No not yet i think they may be our allies" I said to them. I sat there waiting.
"Just wait until they land" I said

August 11th, 2005, 1:35 PM
I clicked my toungue, and shoved my gun back in my belt. "Fine," I said, falling back to lean against a box.

August 11th, 2005, 3:02 PM
"Carful tribiule!" Zidane warned tapping Tribiule's shoulder.

"I know...." Tribiule says stoping suddenly looking at the rope that was still ten feet away, "Take them out Zidane!" he says.

"already on it!" Zidane jumps from Tribiule's shoulder. "Arrg!" he cries as he hits the first bomb with his head, it exploded yet he was unhurt, he lands back on Tribiule's shoulder and says, "They're all yours!"

"Much obloged..." Tribiule says flaping his wings and exploding the rest, "Lets land somewhere else..." he suggests turning east...

August 11th, 2005, 3:15 PM
"Ah! Their turning!" I cried, jumping up, and running after them, leaving the brithers behind. Crap, CRAP! I thought furiously. I pulled out my sword, and aimed at them using my sword as a balance for my gun.

August 11th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Tribiule truns around... "what are you thinking of doing?" he asks flaping his wings and noding to Zidane, Zidane grabs Kyo and jumps off landing in a nearby tree. "You want to fight with me?" he asks reaching up and changing his scanner to exray, the guy's heart was beatting at a hundred miles per hour, "I don't think that's a good Idea..."

"Take him out Tribiule!" Zidane yells from the tree.

August 11th, 2005, 4:05 PM
"First off, Im a girl. Second, YES" I said, firing my gun, narrowly missing him. I put the gun away, and ran for him.

Dark Magician ruler
August 11th, 2005, 4:05 PM
* Sparky jumps out and throws a mine at them then runs up to her and hits a button it expoldes on their back* You have to do better then that if you want to get the best of us. now are you friend or foe he said * Starts holding up sword* answer me now

August 11th, 2005, 4:07 PM
"WHAT THE CRAP!" I yelled. "HES FOE! HE TURNED WHEN HE SAW US!" I pointed at the guy.

August 11th, 2005, 4:11 PM
"Just becouse I don't want to fight you doesn't make me an enemy!" Tribiule says shaking his wings letting off a fine dust, a dust that when carried on the wind can make anyone sleepy. "I have better things to do then convince you!" he says as the wind carries the dust toward them, "Zidane, Kyo.... lets go!" he orders and Zidane grabs Kyo and jumps onto Tribiule's shoulder.

August 11th, 2005, 4:15 PM
"Not so fast!" I yell, jumping toward them, grabbing the guy by the leg. I pulled my gun out onece more, and simed at him. "Just so you know, Im an brilliant swimmer., so even if you shake me off, Ill still fire, and believe me, I rarely miss." I said

August 11th, 2005, 4:28 PM
"Then why did you miss me before?" Tribiule asks, not just shaking him off, but kicking him off, so that he landed in the next tree. "Never mess with me... I'm not a price for nothing you know..."

August 11th, 2005, 4:54 PM
I smiled. Did he forget rarely? I thought. I aimed, and fired. The buillte pierced his shoulder. Dont want him to die yet. I thought, landing into the ocean.

August 11th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Tribiule sreaches, sounding like a large bird, Zidane and Kyo fall off him as he clutches his shoulder, he couldn't let himself fall, if he hit the water he would never be able to get out... he couldn't swim, He flaps his wings attemting to say aloft as his black blood falls intot he water making it steam, he inhailes and spits onto her, the harsh acid in his salava, that could melt anything, hit her in the shoulder. "see how you like it!"

August 11th, 2005, 5:12 PM
"Eh...its ok..." I said, hiding my pain. I dived underwater, and went deep anough so he couldnt see me, and shoved my breathing piece in my mouth. "Dammit..." I said, floating around underwater.

August 11th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Zidane swims to her looking her in the eyes, "Hiya..." he says holding the tail of a salt waterdwealer that he had hidden in his vest, "Nice underwater isn't it?"

Tribiule meanwile was trieing to stop the bleeding in his arm, Kyo was just floating in the water making sure that he didn't drop anything.

August 11th, 2005, 5:25 PM
"Eh?...Uh...Sure, I guess..." I said, looking at the Waterdweller. I pulled out my sword. "Give up yet?" I asked, not letting my guard down.

August 11th, 2005, 5:58 PM
"Give up? why? I'm just haven fun..." Zidane says swiming off. "Lets get out of here Trib." He calls up when he gets out of the water.

Tribiule dives and scoops him and kyo up making sure not to get wet.

Zero ex
August 11th, 2005, 6:16 PM
Kyo stand up and said "You little bastard, you poisoned that bread didn't you?!" Kyo said to Zidane. Then he saw Stary and sparky. Kyo thought "A battle, that little punk poisoned the bread and i am hungry. I have not all my energy but maybe they now..."

Kyo moved towards them and said "You, the big one, where are your comarades?! If you do not answer the question i will kill you!" Kyo taked one of his swords, the sword was like red-brown. "This sword, have been in many battles, wars. I have killedinnocent persons, and some of your comarades. The Dark Fang." Kyo said. He start running and attacked Starky. then he thought "****! that stupid bread!"

blue eyes white dragon
August 11th, 2005, 6:19 PM
sigh you have to have a good meaty plot just to let you know.

August 11th, 2005, 6:27 PM
Tribiule quickly reaches out and grabs Kyo. "Don't do anything stupid Kyo, and the bread wasn't poisned it was made that way! it's full of things that not even I can eat, and I can eat anything!"

August 12th, 2005, 6:36 AM
sigh you have to have a good meaty plot just to let you know.
theres is one, just not in he first post

August 12th, 2005, 7:59 AM
I grabbed my sword and jumped up to Tribule.
"you think you can get away from me. I'm an Ex dragon tamer i can jump high up you know." I shouted holding my sword.
"Now are you friend or Foe?" I asked calming down.

OOC: i am like freya ;)

August 12th, 2005, 10:08 AM
I finnaly reached the shore, and checked my gun. It was full of water, so it wouldnt work. "Dammit..." I muttered, running for Sparky and Starky. I crouched behind a box when I spotted them. Starky was begining battle with the Dragon, but I couldnt see the other guy anywhere.

Dark Magician ruler
August 12th, 2005, 12:38 PM
*Sparky runs foward slahsing at the dragon* Starky use your magic Rein cover us from a distance we have to take out the dragon quick. * his sword glows and then he jumps into the air and crashes down on it*

August 12th, 2005, 1:41 PM
I stood up. "My gun wont work!" I cried, suddenly getting exited for no reason.

Dark Magician ruler
August 12th, 2005, 2:23 PM
Fine do you have magic at all * Slashes at Kyo and then jumps and slashes at the dragon*

August 12th, 2005, 3:14 PM
"Yea, friaga, thats it though..." I said, holding my fist against my chest, igniting it.

August 12th, 2005, 3:15 PM
OOC: what dragon?... I'm not a dragon... Just a really big guy... I'll see if I can make a pic ok...

IC: Tribiule lands standing on the water, as he walked the water below him turned to ice... "I'm a friend." he says.

August 12th, 2005, 3:29 PM
"Ha...ok." I said, turning around, and spotting the ice. I immediatly shot fire at the ice he was walking on, and it began to melt.

August 12th, 2005, 3:47 PM
Tribiule smiles and flaps his wings the ice that was froming at his feet flies to her and hits her, she is knocked back and pinned to the ground by the ice. "I'm not as dumb or as nice as I seem..."

Dark Magician ruler
August 12th, 2005, 4:17 PM
* sparky runs and slashs at the ice breaking it grabs Rein and brings her to a safe place* stay here

August 12th, 2005, 5:29 PM
Tribiule smiles and touches his feet to the shore, "As I've said... I'm a friend... no need to attack me..."

Zidane crawls out of the water and shakes the reamaining water off, "Brrrrr..."he says shivering.

Zero ex
August 12th, 2005, 8:28 PM
Kyo stand up, he was very angry. He was in berseker mode "You touched me, you are enemy! I shall show you the power of the Angel of Death!" Kyo kicked Tribule. "Don't get in the way!" Kyo ran and slashed Sparky. Then he turned and start running towards Rein. "Time to die." Suddenly before the attack Kyo lose consciousness and fell in the floor.

OoC: Stupid bread lol.

August 13th, 2005, 7:44 AM
OOC: LOL why you hittin me? Sparky hit you.

IC: I got up and looked a Kyo in rage.
"Firaga" I shouted letting out a blast of fire straight at him. I grabbed my sword and ran at him. I spun round and slashed him in the legs.

Zero ex
August 13th, 2005, 9:54 AM
OoC: sorry i got confused with you and darkmagician ruler.

August 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM
I pulled my gun out again, and checked it. It would work fine. "Stay here...heh, good luck..." I said, jumping up, and aiming at the Kyo-kid. "Mess with one of us, you get...well, a bullet lodged in your stomach!" I said, firing. The bulled went into Kyo in his stomach, and he fell down.

Dark Magician ruler
August 13th, 2005, 12:31 PM
* sparky stops and looks at Rein* Why don't you listen to me * Runs and kicks Kyo in the stomach* Mabye we should stop and let them explain I'm getting hungry * Walks over to his pack and sits down looking for food*

August 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
OOC: KK lol no problem lol

Dark Magician ruler
August 13th, 2005, 3:51 PM
* sparky lays on the ground* I'm full

August 13th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Oh can I join!! FF rules
Name: Mocobo (what? its a cool name for a Mog)
Strength: 14
Magic: 10
Speed: 19
Defense: 13
Magic Defense: 4
Magic Attack: 9
Race: Long eared mog
Place he lives: A mog Village
Description: Mocobo is a young thief/mage Mog who has left his village to find someone to travel with so he can hone his skills. He has white fur a red PomPom (that thing mogs have on there head) and blond hair between his ears
Personality: Mocobo is smart but very mischievous he is also pretty nice when youre not on his bad side
Weapons: he has to Katana like daggers (theyre curved) that he attacks with his own fighting style (he fight and travels mostly by hovering with his wings)

Zero ex
August 14th, 2005, 4:00 PM
Kyo stand up and start laughing. He he, Is his my blood, i haven't seen this for a long time. Now I shall kill you." Kyo put his hand in his stomach and start saying "God of Death, please lend me your strength in exchange of my blood. I summon you had..." Kyo fell in the floor. "The...brea...d. is it dra...ining my power?" after saying that Kyo lose his consciousness.

OoC: he lost consciousness, so he is in the floor.

August 15th, 2005, 1:50 AM
I got up and saw he was summoning something.
Wait that big guy said they were friends I thought wildly running to help Kyo

August 15th, 2005, 7:20 PM
Tribiule couldn't take pure nonsence vilence, he picks up Kyo and whistels to Zidane, "I'm heding somewhere safer." he says as he flaps his wings, "untill then deal with this!" he flaps his wings harshly and a heracane apears, "if you want to be friends tell me now and I'll stop the hurricane otherwise." he flaps harder and the wind picks up to 98 miles per hour.

OOC: yes I can controle the weather...

August 16th, 2005, 3:44 AM
I stood up.
"We are friends now please stop this hurricane!" I shouted up to him angrily putting away my weapon.

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 5:53 AM
* Sparky looks at him and does the same * Now what we missed our boat

August 16th, 2005, 2:48 PM
Tribiule stops the huricane and lets Kyo down, Kyo just lay there uncounsios on the floor, "Now that we're friends I might as well.... My name is Tribialose Alixander IV..." he says bowing slightly.

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 4:18 PM
I'm Sparky and this guy right here is my little brother Starky and the girl over there is Rein. Now what do we do about the boat we got off of that has our bags and Gil in it.* Looks into the ocean water*

August 16th, 2005, 4:33 PM
"I have all the gil anyone would ever need..." Tribiule says smiling.

"yep in his strage stomach." Zidane says happaly..

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 4:38 PM
Fine that works well its getting dark les set up a camp site. I don't think you have a big tent in there do you* Points to Tribiule's stomache*

August 16th, 2005, 4:42 PM
"You bet I do..." tribiule says steping back and hacking up what looked like just a bundle of fabric. "there you go... sorry if it's a bit wet.."

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 4:44 PM
Ah man * Starts putting up tent* OK....What about food I ate all my rations that were in my bag * Stares at the stomahce*

August 16th, 2005, 4:46 PM
"you bet..." tribiule says... "umm.. Zidane you have to take this one..."

"on it.." zidane says jumping onto tribiules head and climbing into his mouth.

"He'll come back with food in about five minutes..." tribiule says burping...

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 4:48 PM
It's not going to have that stuff on it will it. Oh and is he ok * Points to Kyo who hasn't moved sense the battle*

August 16th, 2005, 4:53 PM
"I don't think he will be getting up soon..." he taps his stomach, "Zidane bring up a firstaide kit while your at it..."

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 4:55 PM
What happened to him anyway he didn't look like he'd put up a good fight in battle. * starts throwing rocks at Kyo*

Zero ex
August 16th, 2005, 7:08 PM
Kyo start moving. " Wha...Ene.mies." Kyo stand up, his stomach was bleeding. He said. "Have to kill you! Tribule they are the ones, they are from the Dark fang." Kyo take out his sword and pointed Sparky head. "Tel me where are them or i will have to kill you." Kyo said. Then he start movieng like a crazy guy. "Kill....them....Kyo, they....no...friends." A voice told to Kyo. "They...are you sure that they are from the dark fang? One of them is a female, te other one is a kid and besibes that, Tribule have joined them." Kyo replied to the voice. "No....you.....wrong....you....have...no....friends All.... living... things.... killed.... your... parents. Remember ....Kyo ...there ...are ....no ...such ...things ....like... friends." The voice said to Kyo. Kyo start miving his sword like crazy and said " I once was called a hero but thanks to use i lose that name, now i am the same death. The angel of Death!! I will check how they are, if the are good people i will let hem live." Kyo said to the voice. "Do..... as..... you..... wish." The voice said. After that Kyo fell to the floor. He stand up and said "I will not leave sight of you." He said to Sparky. Kyo moved and take out from his bag some, food. "This is noral food, no like that bread. Shall we eat it?" Kyo smiled. Kyo gave the food to Tribule and start walking. "Are they really friends? Are they from the Dark Fang? Or they want to kill me for money?" Kyo thought.

OoC: no one heard the conersation between, Kyo and the voice.

Dark Magician ruler
August 17th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Look you piont that little stick at me again your not going to have a hand and if you think you can take us all I would love to see you try.And don't leave my sight. * Sits down across from Kyo watching his every move* You know were not your enimies right?

August 17th, 2005, 4:03 PM
Tribiule laughs then stops feeling Zidane coming back up... he covers his mouth right before he vomits and Zidane comes tumbling out with a gold colored bag and a box. "I hate it when I have to come out...." he says shaking like a dog... all of Tribiules salavia flies off him and lands around hissing and steaming when it lands, "a seven foot drop isn't something I really need...."

He opens the gold bag and pulls out what looked like a watermellon, "Grape anyone?" he asks holding it up.

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 3:34 AM
Thats a grape it looks like a watermelon or some kind of egg

August 19th, 2005, 10:18 AM
"Who cares lets eat" I said to sparky smiling.
"I'll take some if it is ok with you " I said smiling and taking a peice

August 19th, 2005, 11:52 AM
OCC: Ill join soon i guess

Dark Magician ruler
August 19th, 2005, 12:18 PM
* Sparky grabs a piece of it an dglups it down* Hey has anyone seen Rein I havn't sense we stoped fighting

August 19th, 2005, 2:27 PM
Can I still join?

Name: Seth
Strengh: 8
Magic: 13
Luck: 6
Speed: 15
Defense: 8
Magic defense: 9
Magic attack: 15
Place you live: ?????
Race: Human
Description: Blue cloths, white hair and a strange hat
Weapon: Staff

Zero ex
August 19th, 2005, 2:43 PM
"Hm! You have lot of guts!" Kyo said. When Kyo walked, he saw 5 persons. The persons have black clothes, and some symbols. "Hey man, can you tell us your name?" One of the man said. "And why should i give you my name? Now, get the hell out of here or i will have to kill you!" Kyo said, with a angry expresion. One of the men laughed. "Hehahaha, Do you think we are some weaklings, Angel of Death?!" Kyo said "I do not think you are weaklings, but by your apparence i can see that you are head hunters. Hmh! Amaturs! Tribule, Sparky! Do not get in the way!" Kyo ran towards one of the man and slashed him, the man's head fell in the floor. "Now it is your turn!" Kyo said.

Dark Magician ruler
August 19th, 2005, 2:50 PM
* Sparky looks on* I'll interfere if needed understand

OOC Yes anyone can still join

August 19th, 2005, 3:24 PM
Tribiule shook his head and sat down on the floor close to Zidane, "why all the fighting... it just seems wrong..."

Zidane smiles as he pulls apart his peice of the grape, "who want's some cherry... I brought a piece of one..." he pulls a large red blob out of the bag... it was aproximitly the size of Zidane's head.

Dark Magician ruler
August 19th, 2005, 4:39 PM
OMG ITs huge *Starts diging in to the cherry ingoring the fight*

August 19th, 2005, 4:43 PM
Tribiule smiles, "your funny... guess you've never seen Xentinl fruit.."

Dark Magician ruler
August 19th, 2005, 4:47 PM
no not really. Their starting to annoy me. * Throws a rock at one of the people that Kyo is fighting and knocks him out.* Stupid dark angels of what ever

Zero ex
August 19th, 2005, 7:54 PM
Kyo saw Sparky throwing the rock and said "Hey bastard, remember what I said!" One of the man start shaking and said "Stop, I-i do not want to fight, please I have family, please forgive me!" Kyo grabed the sword, "Forgive you, please do not make me laugh! Besides you are a kid, I doubt you have family!" Kyo said with a big smile. The man start to shake even more "H-help me please sir, if you help me i will repay you, i proise!" The man said to Sparky.

Dark Magician ruler
August 20th, 2005, 1:36 AM
* Sparky got up and in a flash was in front of Kyo with sword drawn* Listen he suerrender so stop He wispers to Kyo" He's moe value if we keep him alive you can get info out of him" So stop now

Zero ex
August 20th, 2005, 6:43 AM
Kyo stop. "Maybe it is true" Kyo said. Kyo walk to a far place and said "Now stand up!"
The man stand up with a smile and said "Th-thanks I think i will go with my family!"
Kyo got angry and start yeling at him "You won't go with your imaginary family! Form today you will be my -"
The man put a bigger smile and said "Your disipule"
Kyo laughed and said "hahe, You wil be my slave, that means you will give us some info. and you will fight with us."
The man take out his smile from the face and said "I have to much info, but about fighting, i just fight like a kid!"
Kyo got angry and said "Then why did you come with this head hunter?! You are weak, and you try to kill strong people! You must be good for something, like for cook or a thing!
The man run towards Kyo, he punched him, and run a bit more then he stop.
"You little bastard, now i will kill you!" Kyo said taking his sword out.
"No,no! Wait, I just wanted to show you my abbility." The man said The man take out a bag nd said "I am a S rank thief, Kyo you didn't notice, but i take out your gil."
Kyo put a smile in his face, take his Gil and said "At least you are good for something, kid what is your name?"
"Ugg, bu they call me the great uggy." THe man said.
"Uggy, such a stupid name, i will call you the great ugly." Kyo said.
"Now that we are friends, can you tell me who is the leader, is t you Kyo?" Ugg said.
"No,and i do not seek to be leader, bu i now who will be. Sparky! Will be he have guts at talking, maybe those guts can guide us. If you become a good leader,you will gain my respect." Kyo said with a big smile

Dark Magician ruler
August 20th, 2005, 2:30 PM
Fine anyone else object to me being leader speak now and will pick the one who would be the best leader. * He Looks around at them. Then leans over to Kyo and wispers* " Keep a close eye on him he may be on our side put lets not trust him till he proves himself"

August 21st, 2005, 6:03 AM
"brother can i be the leader? I like being incharge." I said to sparky smiling standing up after eating a nice tasty meal. The sky got darker and i walked over to Sparky and Kyo.

August 21st, 2005, 9:33 AM
occ: heh...sorry

ic: I folowed Starky with my eyes as he approached Sparky and Kyo. Maybe I should tell them. I thought, reffering to my herritage. But some people dont like...our types of people. I think Ill stay safe, and feep quiet for a while I pulled a rag out of my back pocket, and began to polish my gun. Just for a little while. They need to know.

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 10:00 AM
Ugg moved toward Sparky and said "So sir? Who are they?" He pointed to Raine, Zidane, Starky and Tribule.
"Ok" Kyo answer to Sparky. Then he moved toward Ugg and say "They are some people, that do not want to be your firends and want to threat you like a slave."
"Then I think i will not talk to them." Ugg say. When he move a little brown bag fell from his coat. Ugg thought "O no! If they see that, they will kill me!!"
Kyo grabbed the brown bag from the floor, opened it and saw some papers. "Huh, this...I think i will keep this for myself." Kyo said when he saw his paper(The one that reclaims his head in exchange for 100,000,000 gil.) "If they see this, they will try to kill me or..." Kyo thought.
"H-hey give me that!" Ugg angrily said to Kyo.
"Why should I? Besides i think all from here will like me to have this." Kyo said.
"That's not fair! It is mine, you will see, one of these days you will be missing something." Ugg angrily said.
"If that happens I will have to kill you. Now let's change of subject, Sparky I do not want to be here forever, let's leave and get to another place. In 5 hours the ship La Sirena will go to the city of Kyojo, I have money. I will pay the tickets, so what do you say?" Kyo said to Sparky.
Ugg saw Raine with her gun, he walked towards her and say "Nice gun, I an see that is no normal gun, isn't it?"

August 21st, 2005, 10:05 AM
"No, the guns not for sale if that what you think." I said, not looking up. "What do you want?"

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 10:15 AM
Ugg got scare and said "N-n-nothing I just was courious. Really I want to see if Kyo was right, you will threat me like a slave?"
Kyo start laughing "Oh man! He is so stupid!"
Ugg got red and say "Shut up Kyo! You are liar that's why all want to--." Kyo ran and put his hand in his mouth. Then he whisper "Tell something about that and I will kill you." Kyo kick Ugg and say "Respect me boy".

August 21st, 2005, 10:18 AM
I looked up. "Is there a problem? I can fix it" I said, taking my gun off safety. "Easily."

August 21st, 2005, 11:09 AM
I stood up and lifted The orphen from it's pouch. I ran at ugg and jumped up turning my sword into a spear.
"DIE MAGGOT!" I shouted triumphantly charging down towards him.

August 21st, 2005, 11:31 AM
I put the gun back on safety, and stared at the lunatic running towards Ugg. "What is he doing?" I said to myself.

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Kyo grabbed Starky's spear and kick him. "If someone will kill him is me!" Ugg stand up, take his sword and say "Do you realy think you can beat me kid."
Kyo saw Ugg and kick him once more "Stop you two!" Then he turned towards Raine and say "Hm! There is no problem here, I just play like that."
Ugg got angrier "Play like that?! Are you kidding, you killed my friends! Why does he wants to kill me!(Refering to Starky) Think a little Starky, he will kill you, just as he make it to my brother!"
Kyo put a smile and said "What did i tell you Ugg!"
"I do not care about tha, if you want kill me, it will not change what you are." Ugg angrily said to Kyo.
Kyo take out his sword. "Do not get in the way Starky!" Kyo start running towards Ugg and say "Time to die kid."

August 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
"HEY! WAIT!" I yelled. "Theres no need to fight! And what do you mean 'what he is'?" I asked, hoping there was someone like me.

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM
Kyo stop, thanks to the words of Raine. "I will give you one opportunity kid!" Kyo saw Raine that was angry, "It means nothing, do not worry i am normal like you,Sparky, and the others." Kyo said, then he leave them alone.

Ugg stand up and tell to Raine "He is a liar. He is a not normal, he is not the real one. The real one was my brother best friend. I nowthis is the fake one because he killed my brother."

August 21st, 2005, 11:56 AM
Ok...so hes not like me "So...hes a bad guy?" I asked, not quite getting what was going on. "he killed your mother?"

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 12:11 PM
Ugg answer the question "He kill my brother. He is a bad guy, he can probably kill you or Sparky. What he do not want me to say to you, Sparky and the others, is that he have killed many people, kids, women, men, and lot more only to discover who killed his family. Raine, keep an eye on him. This is the only information i have from him."

Dark Magician ruler
August 21st, 2005, 12:47 PM
Look Shut up I can't even think. * He looks in to the woods* Their is someone or something out there. You guys better get sleep we'll have to keep look out I'll take frist shift.* He sat on a big rock* There is something wrong here I don't think this is going to be a normal Pilgamagr after all something big is going to happen he thought to himself

August 21st, 2005, 2:19 PM
Tribiule and zidane sat in a nearby tree watching the whole thing.... "barbarions..." Tribiule says spitting out a watermellon seed the size of Zidane's fist...

"tell me about it..." Zidane says jumping onto Tribiules shoulder, "do you think they'll ever stop or do we have to make them...?"

"Five minutes and I'll think about it..." Tribiule says flaping his wings slightly..

Dark Magician ruler
August 21st, 2005, 3:19 PM
* Sparky sits next to them* Do you know if there is a town where we can get supplies from in the moring. * Grabs a piece of watermelon and eats*

August 21st, 2005, 3:29 PM
"Um..." Tribiule thinks... "hold on let me check my map... Is it night already?!" he looks around the stars where just starting to pop up. "goodness..." he places his hand on the right side of his visor.

zidane munches gleefully on a piece of watermelon, "you sould take off your visor Tribiule.." he says spiting out a large seed.

"I know..." tribiule says taking his hand off the visor, "the nearest town is three miles to the east..." He pulls off his visor and looks at Sparky, "I can't see a **** thing..."

Zidane looks into Tribiules eyes, "a shooting star... I wish for peanutbrittle!" a box pops up in Zidanes hands. "I love the galexys in a Xentiniles eyes, see a shooting star and your wish will always come true..."

Zero ex
August 21st, 2005, 7:59 PM
Kyo move towards them and say "You didn't answer my question Sparky. Shall we go in boat?" Kyo start coughing, it came blood out. "****! Today wasn't suposed to happen." Kyo stand up, take out a green spherer known as materia. "I forgot to tell you Tribule, i take your materia. Here it is your fire." Kyo said. Then he gave the materia to Tribule. Hey Sparky, when we change of turn only awake me." Kyo said.

August 22nd, 2005, 3:36 PM
Tribiule takes it although he couldn't see it, "Ok.. kyo..." he says not to sure.

August 23rd, 2005, 1:50 PM
I sat down on the grass, and looked in the direction of the ocean. I havnt seen the ocean this pretty since I was on Kilika I thought, smiling, then I thought about the ship. Ok, I think I need to tell someone...now I thought, approaching Sparky. I know him best... I thought. "Hey, Sparky, do you hate Al Bheds at all?"

Dark Magician ruler
August 23rd, 2005, 2:54 PM
Not really no why whats on your mind. *Looks into the ocean. And then goes back to fixing his equipment*

Zero ex
August 23rd, 2005, 6:29 PM
Ugg, stand up and go towards Sparky. "Hey, Sparky is your name isn't it? Kyo told me that you will be the leader, so do you want me to do something?" Ugg saddly say to Sparky.

Dark Magician ruler
August 25th, 2005, 4:58 AM
Yeah you and Starky go and find some wood for a fire before it gets dark

Zero ex
August 25th, 2005, 3:51 PM
Ugg said "Roger" Ugg go to the forest to find some wood.

While Kyo was sleeping, he have a dream...
"Kyo....kill...the...white...one. Kill...light." The voice said to Kyo. Kyo then said "The white, are you refering to.... the white angel or the other me?" The voice speak again " Both.....are....enemies....kill....them. Bring...your...friends....to...the...dark...temple." Kyo make a strange expresion and said "You want to separate them. Like me, isn't it?"
The voice speak once again "Kill..the...white...angel. Bring...your...friends."

Kyo wake up, stand up and saw Sparky, Tribule,and Raine. "Hey I need your help. So can you lend me your strenght?" Kyo said.

August 25th, 2005, 4:04 PM
I stared at him like he was crazy. "what do you mean strength?" i asked. "Why?"

August 25th, 2005, 4:12 PM
Inside of the forest there was a man called Seth. He was reading one magic book when he eaw a man very near were he had putted his things "firaga" he said attacking the man. He took his things and stsnded on a battle position.

Zero ex
August 25th, 2005, 4:18 PM
Kyo saw Raine and said "I must clear some things, i will need some help. The enemy is a lot more powerful than me. I can beat him alone." Kyo said to Raine.

Ugg saw the man attacking him, " hey what the **** are you doing?! I have come for some wood, not for a battle?!"

August 25th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Tribiule was there in a flash, he wasn't going to let his best friend get injered, he kicks the guy with his humunguse foot and lands softly, "are you alright?" he asks looking at Kyo... Zidane had put Tribiules Vizor on him so... he could see now...

August 26th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I ran back to Kyo and Sparky after helping Ugg defeat the man attacking us. I heard Kyo asking everyone to go with him but i could sense something was wrong. I pulled out my sword and sttod there trying to read the thoughts of Kyo.

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Someone strog huh sure lets get him. Sparky said as he got his equipment and started walking over. A picture fell out*

August 26th, 2005, 3:41 PM
Tribiul notices the picture and scans it... "what that?"

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 4:20 PM
Huh *turns around and walks toward him* That is the only picture I have left of our mother before her illness took her away from us. Please don't tell Starky that you saw it. * Looks toward Starky* Its be us for a while until we met Raine on our home island. Then the 3 of us have been together ever sense. I would die for them in a heart beat so they would not have to feel pain at all. * Looks at them both now* They are my faimly and I will protect them. Come on their waiting for us. * Takes picture and puts it back in bag* So much for sleeping right from what Starky told me there is someone in the woods so stay sharp Tribiul. * Walks off and goes to the others. Come on everyone lets get a move on.

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 4:48 PM
They reach the egde of the forset. * Looks at everyone* You guys ready I don't want to lose anyone if you get lost come back here and we'll meet you got it. *Looks at Starky* That goes double for you little Bro * Then looks at Ugg* Don't even wander off. Kyo Raine keep a close eye on him. * Walks to Raine and wispers*I still don't trust him keep an eye on him ok.

August 26th, 2005, 4:50 PM
I looked over at Sparky, and pretended not to notice what he was talking about. Then I got up, and walked over to him. "About the Al Bhed thing...Uh...Im al Bhed." I said, making it quick so Tribiul wouldnt undrstand it.

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 4:53 PM
Don't worry I'm not worried I like the Al behd so don't worry. And I know you heard what I said please don't tell Starky

August 26th, 2005, 5:03 PM
"I wasnt gonna tell anyone before, but...well, yeah." I said, not expecting him to take it that lightly.

Dark Magician ruler
August 26th, 2005, 5:08 PM
Look Sorry I didn't mean to snap its just I didn't want anyone else to know come on. Oh by the way I have a gift for you. * Hands here a small robot that looks like it was smashed* I don't know if you want to fix it but if you do you can have it. I would do it and then give it to you but I can fix anything espescally a robot and I'm sorry I snaped. *Walked forward and picked up bag*

August 26th, 2005, 5:56 PM
Mocobo flutters by. Hhhmmmm? Oh hello my name is Mocobo I'm a High Moggle you guys need anything?

August 26th, 2005, 6:52 PM
"What happened just now" Seth said "what the that guy took my staff with him. Now what do I do?" Seth started to search for Uug but he didn't find him "where did he go how do I find someone in this gigant forest?" he asked and continued searching for Uug.

Zero ex
August 26th, 2005, 7:00 PM
Ugg saw Kyo and said "Kyo I want to talk with you!" Kyo saw him and said "I wonn't waste time with you, ugly." Ugg got red and said "Then i will speak in front of them!" Kyo stop and said "Ok,ok." Ugg and Kyo got away from the others. "Kyo, i know you have something in mind. I heard that you need their strenght. Why do you need them?" Ugg badly said to Kyo. Kyo saw Ugg and said "Only to beat someone." Ugg put his hand in his bag and take out a paper. He gave it to Kyo. "What's this?" Kyo said. "Don't act like an innocent person. Yo know what it is, the dark and light shall be separated from one body, that is the most interesting part." Ugg said to Kyo. Kyo got angry and said "show this to some one and i will cut your head! i'm talking seriously!!"
Ugg take his paper and said "I will keep an eye Kyo" Kyo go to where Raine, Sparky,Starky, tribule and zidane where.

August 26th, 2005, 7:12 PM
OOC: Is that me you see or someone else?

August 27th, 2005, 3:39 AM
I could feel another prescence inside kyo so I stayed close to sparky.
How could he keep that hidden from me I thought about the picture
"Wait here i'm going to see if anything is coming/" I said jumping to the top of a tree and searching.

August 27th, 2005, 6:44 AM
Seth was still searching for Uug when he saw a moggle near so he went to ask him "excuseme had, you seen a guy that looks like a thief? Hope he knows were is he so I can have my staff back."

Zero ex
August 27th, 2005, 7:57 AM
When Kyo leave, Ugg saw a man and a moggle. "Huh, still searching for this stave. Jeje I can sell this for some 750 Gil." Ugg run to Sparky location. He saw Starky thinking. "Maybe, he could be my friend. Maybe I could trust him, all about Kyo. I just want to say to someone." Ugg thought. Ugg run towards Starky and said "Hey, do you need some help?"

"If you are decided to help me, then we must go to the light temple. HUH, I cann't read this. Tribule, you must know where we are, and you must know how to use a map. So can you tell me the way to go to the light temple." Kyo sdaid pointing the Light temple location.

August 27th, 2005, 7:58 AM
I'm sorry but no. Mocobo said looking at Seth. Ill help you find him though no one out thieves or mages me. He said after fluttering beside him. By the way heres your gil back. He said handing him his gil pouch that he stole while fluttering by.

August 27th, 2005, 8:05 AM
"Well thanks. I will continue searching for him" Seth said. Then he turned and saw Uug with his staff "there he is, I will kill you" he said running to were Uug was and started attaked him "Thundaga" Sethy said, then a thunder hited Uug making him fall to the floor. "Now give me back my staff or sufer the consecuenses" Seth said to Uug.

Zero ex
August 27th, 2005, 8:20 AM
Kyo saw the thunder. "@#%$! An enemy let's rock." Kyo start running towards the thunder.

Ugg stand up. "Hey! Are you stupid?! You could have killed me." Ugg said. Ugg started running towards Seth, and stealed his bag of Gil. "Let's see how many money do you have. ....What?! You only have like 55 Gil and this strange coins." Ugg throwed the bag with the Gil inside. Ugg saw Raine and said "H-hey can you help me?"

August 27th, 2005, 8:25 AM
occ: sry its so short

I ran over. "whats this guy doin?" I asked

August 27th, 2005, 8:28 AM
"Hey I used all my money on that staff and in some books so give it back to me or I will continue attaking you until you give it up" Seth said and then attaked Uug again "firaga" he said. "I may need that staff to do more power full my magic attaks but I'm still powerful enought to defeat you in my next magic attak" he said looking to Uug on the floor.

August 27th, 2005, 8:31 AM
"Aww..." I said, pulling out my gun. "Why am I the only one who has to solve everything?" I pointed it at Seth. "Back up."

August 27th, 2005, 8:39 AM
"FIRAGA!" Starky shouted jumping form the tree sending a fire ball at seth. He pulled out his spear and turned it into a sword and charged at Seth.
"don't attack my friends" Starky shouted sending Seth flying with an Aeroga spell. Starky growled and then grinned at Rayne.
"this time i sorted things out!" He said laughing.

August 27th, 2005, 8:42 AM
I crossed my arms. "Well at least I didnt waste any bullets." I said. "So...Seth, whatch gonna do now?"

August 27th, 2005, 8:42 AM
"Hey you two this guy stole this guys staff and gil, speaking of witch..." He says zooming at Uug and stealing his gil that he stole. "Mine, in fact. He says zooming again with daggers in hand. He slashed and stole the staff. "yo here your wep enjoy." "Also ill take this gil as repayment but one more thing this gil isn't enough, you have to let me travel with you to". He said with a smirk.

August 27th, 2005, 8:44 AM
"Still like that huh?" I said, aiing, and firing. The bullet went into his leg, and I shot another, which went into his other leg. "Ok, now we can takl without you making useless movements."

August 27th, 2005, 8:55 AM
"Curaga" Seth said and cured him self. Then he just sitted down on the floor and said "I already used all my strenght I need to rest a moment, well atless I got my staff back" he said "so what do you want to talk about?" Seth asked.

August 27th, 2005, 8:58 AM
"What the hell were you attacking us?" i asked, gripping my sword. "What did Ugg do? I can continue."

August 27th, 2005, 9:06 AM
"I will tell you what happened" Seth said "I was reading a book when sudenly this guy appeared with a bunch of wood on his hands, but he didn't only had wood on his hands he had took my staff from were I had putted it so I attaked him. Then someone punch me and I falled to the floor. When I woke up they were gone so I started searching for them. Then a moggle appeared and I asked him if he had saw a thief and he said he hadn't so I turned around and saw him and you know the rest of the story."

Zero ex
August 27th, 2005, 9:31 AM
"Hey the Staff was in the floor! One of the rules of thieves is that the one that finds it, keeps it." Ugg said to Seth.

"What the hell is going on!" Kyo said when he saw Raine and ugg wiht the other guys.
"N-n-nothing that concerns you Kyo." Ugg said to Kyo.
Kyo take his sword out and pointed his sword at Seth. "Have we met? I fill like I have seen you." Kyo said to Seth.
Ugg stand up "The problem have been resolved, thanks Raine! I'm leaving then." Ugg said.

Dark Magician ruler
August 27th, 2005, 1:33 PM
* Sparky appears next to Kyo* I heard shots * Looks at Seth* who the hell is that.* Pulls out Katana* Look tell me what happened here now. I saw spells and they were not Starkys so explain.

August 27th, 2005, 2:26 PM
"Not again" Seth said "I will make as short as possible. I was reading when this guy had wood on his hands but he had took my staff so I attaked him then someone attaked me frome behind and I falled to the floor. Then I standed up and I saw moggle and I asked him foe that guy he told me he hadn't saw him. Then I turned around and I saw him so I attaked him." Seth standed up and said "and please don't tell me to repeat what I just said please."

Dark Magician ruler
August 27th, 2005, 3:11 PM
Fine whatever Kyo was this the guy you were talking about and Ugg give him the staff I don't want to fight weak oppents like a mage here. Oh* Looks at the mog* and have you seen a orb that is a ultima materiea around I droped it a while back?

Zero ex
August 27th, 2005, 6:22 PM
Ugg handed the staff. "Here is my staff, when you accomplish your mission, return it to me." Ugg said. Kyo saw Starky and said "What the hell are you looking at." Kyo saw him like if he knowed something about the white angel.

August 27th, 2005, 6:38 PM
"Well first of all this is my staff" Seth said "and second, it will take me much time to finish my mission which is to kill the angel of death who destroyed my town and killed everyone in it."

August 28th, 2005, 6:39 AM
"And the is...who?" I asked. Dammit...those bullets were non curable poison shots. Hopefuly hes immune to it

Zero ex
August 28th, 2005, 7:23 AM
"The angel of Death, it's not an easy task. You will need more than your magic to beat him." Kyo aid with a big smile in his face. Ugg heard that, he go near Seth and said "Don't worry, I will help you kill him. Besides I know that he is sort of stupid, so aybe it will be easy." Kyo got angry and said "He is one of the most known assasins, and you call it stupid?" Ugg saw him. "Yes,he is. Now shall we leave to the north shore?" Ugg said.

August 28th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Mocobo Fluttered over to Seth and said "I'm game but I want some "spoils" on the way and near the end, hey i'm part thief i'm a bit greedy sew me. He said

Dark Magician ruler
August 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
If you want we'll help you kill the angel of death

August 28th, 2005, 4:57 PM
"Alright" Seth said "Thanks, but there are two problems. One is that I don't know were he is right now. And second is that I don't know how he looks like so it will be very difficut to find him."

Zero ex
August 28th, 2005, 5:05 PM
"It'll be easy, I Know how he looks and where he is" Ugg said with a big smile in his face.
"Ugly, you do not know where he is." Kyo said.
"Yes I know, he is ugly, stupid, and he is in --" Ugg said.
Kyo talked when Ugg was saying something. "YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE IS HE!!" Kyo said, like if he was about to explode. Then Kyo changed the theme by saying "Now, now. First you must help me, and we need to leave know!"

August 29th, 2005, 2:48 AM
Starky turned around and pulled his sword to Kyo's neck.
"I know who it is!" He said growling still pointing the sword at Kyo's neck. Starky grinned and said.
" I have been thinking for a while as to why you had two people inside you but I finally figured it!" He said in rage. Starky signed for Kyo to get up against the tree.

Dark Magician ruler
August 29th, 2005, 6:10 AM
Starky where is your proof for this * Gets next to Kyo*

August 29th, 2005, 10:38 AM
starky turned around and glared at Sparky.
"Well when he asked if you would help him because he couldnt do something alone I sensed something else in him. I was confused so I tried to read his mind." He said turning his glare to Kyo.

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 1:14 PM
Kyo kick Starky. "Stupid kid! Do you really think you can beat me? Besides you do not have any proof." Kyo said with a smile in his face.
Ugg run towards Starky and help him get up. "Starky, please stop this nonsense." Ugg said. Ugg put a note in Starky bag. "Do not say the truth, I will talk to you in the north shore." The note said. Kyo kick Ugg and Starky one more time. "Cut it out Kyo!" Ugg said to him. "I will tell you something, the ones that don't trust me must die!" Kyo angrily said. Suddenly Kyo grabbed his head. "Do....not...kill....them. We...need...them." The voice said to Kyo. Blood start coming out from Kyo's eyes. "Stop, I will do it, please forgive me!" Kyo yell to the voice. "Do...not...worry...I..have...blocked..your...mind...no..one..will...be...able..to...read...your...mind.
The voice said to Kyo. Ugg stand up. "Blood..." Ugg said with a expression of scareness.

August 29th, 2005, 1:53 PM
"...ok...what was that about" I asked, scratching my head. I noticed the blood coming from Kyos eyes. Devil I thought. Dammit hes posessed... I griped my gun incase he got violent...well more viloent. "Alright, I know you hate the world, but this is ridiculous." I said, grabbing my sword. "Cut it out Kyo." I said, poinitin my sword at his neck. "Before I make you."

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 2:04 PM
Kyo smiled. "Lot's of guts." Kyo grabbed Raine sword and throwed it away. When Kyo saw his hand, it was bleeding. "Stupid sword." Kyo said. Ugg run and grab Raine blade. "St-st-stop Kyo!" Ugg said. Kyo saw Ugg and said "Tohretaster, koyote qutase." Kyo's eyes stop bleeding. He moved towards Raine and said, "Heh, the kid started."

August 29th, 2005, 2:09 PM

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 2:48 PM
Kyo got the shot. His left arm start bleeding. "Heh, for me you are just a kid." Kyo run towards Raine, and kicked her. Ugg run and hit Kyo. Kyo saw Ugg, take out his sword, and thrusted it in Ugg left leg. "AAAARGH!" Ugg scream for the pain of his leg. Kyo start laguhing. "Jajaja, this is all you have got. You're useless, like your stpid brother Ugg." Kyo said with a big smile in his face. Ugg, tried to stand up, but he couldn't. Kyo go near him and kicked him once more.

August 29th, 2005, 3:01 PM
"Thunder" Seth said, then a thunder hited the ground in front of Kyo. "Dose any one of you had any evidence that says that he really is the angel of death?" Seth asked. Then he went with all the others and cured them "now, now, calm down all of you the only way I can belive one of you is if you have evidence if you don't, well, just stay silence and wait okay" he said to all of them.

August 29th, 2005, 3:42 PM
"No, Im helping." I said, getting up. "Just cause Im a girl and Im shorter than usual, dosnt mean I cant fight. You know that." I said, getting my gun ready. "Im not gonna let him call me short and walk off like nothing happened."

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 3:53 PM
Kyo, saw her and said "Huh, it doesn't matter if you are big or short, you will always be a kid. Like Starky and Ugg." Ugg was bleeding, his scar cann't be cured with curaga, it need more than magic. It need a Curandero. "I-This really hurts, please stop!" Ugg said. Kyo put a band in his arm and said "Now, if you want to fight me, then bring it on!" Kyo said.

August 29th, 2005, 4:13 PM
Seth got angry, he standed up and punshed Kyo. "Stop now" Seth said to kyo with an angry voice "If you don't close your mouth and stop insulting her I will make you shut up in a different way. Now sit down and stop fighting with each other you are suppose to be on the same team, don't you?"

Dark Magician ruler
August 30th, 2005, 4:20 AM
*All Sparky did was watch in horror he could fell his rage with in him at his peak* " I Don't care about anyone else but Starky and Raine" Thats it Kyo you wanted a fight with me you got on. * Pulls out sword* I Don't care of I die you hurt my friends and I will get you back. * His hand glows and fires a blast of electictiy then apears in front of him knocks him againsr the wall and starts slashing with no sigh of stoping* Now Die * Thust sword though his wound that Rayne gave him and held it there*

August 30th, 2005, 4:21 AM
Starky walked over to Sparky and whispered.
" Brother something is wrong with Kyo get everyone and go i'll stay with ugg" And got up pulling my sword out. I charged straight at Kyo and stabbed his leg.

"FIRAGA!" I screamed blasting a fire ball at him
"You want a fight??? well you got one!" I growled

August 30th, 2005, 5:59 AM
"I dont think that is actualy Kyo." i said, calming down a little. "Did you gous notice the blood coming from his eyes? That means hes bein posessed. My guess is the devil or the angel of death."

Dark Magician ruler
August 30th, 2005, 7:01 AM
Don't care whatever he is its going to die. *Pushes sword deeper into Kyo's wound*

August 30th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"But that not Kyo!" I said, grabing the sword, and pulling it out. "Dont kill him, hes not the bad guy."

Zero ex
August 30th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Kyo stand up, using all his strenght. "Jeje, how weak are you! 4 vs 1, i thought you were the ones that like a fair fight." Kyo's eyes start glowing red, more blood start caming out of his eyes. "Oh! Great lord, please forgive me!" Kyo shouted. Kyo grabbed his sword, and start walking towards Sparky.

Ugg got mad, and stood up. "I will stop you dark..." Ugg angrily said to Kyo. Ugg start running to Kyo and kick him. But Kyo didn't notice the attack.

"It's that all you have got?" Kyo asked, but this time it sounded like a double voice. Kyo grab Ugg hand and broke it.

"AAAAR!" Ugg shouted thanks to the pain in his right hand. Ugg collapsed in battle.

Kyo saw Seth, and run toward him. He slashed his sword, then he kick Seth. "Jajeje! I, am stronger than you Seth. You shouldn't have attacked me." Kyo happily said to Seth. Suddenly Kyo stop, his eyes got white.

"Do...not...kill...them. Make...them...temporaly...sleep." The serious voice said.

"H-how can i do so? Shall I summon him?" Kyo asked to the voice.

"No. This...is...the...plan" The voice said to Kyo, his plan.

Suddenly Kyo grabbed his chest, he have lot of pain. He fall to the floor and Some dark souls came out from his chest.

August 30th, 2005, 1:10 PM
"Whos him?" I said, still gripping my gun. "Wait...your a summoner?"

Zero ex
August 30th, 2005, 3:57 PM
Kyo came to his sense once more. "Yes i'm a summoner. Why do you ask?" Kyo hardly said. Kyo try to stand up but he couldn't. "Blood..Is this my blood?!" Kyo shouted.

Dark Magician ruler
August 30th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Yeah it is and I'm going to make you bleed more. Raine stay out I got him for now. * Takes his fighting stance* This will end I knew there was something I didn't trust. *Lunges forward and strikes* " I don't care if I die but if I can get him wounded enough the others can take him out. Just got to find an opening" He thought as he looked at the others

August 30th, 2005, 5:55 PM
OOC: gosh things really start to happen when I'm not around huh... well could someone fill me in at least...

August 30th, 2005, 5:57 PM
occ: kyos posessed! =] wonderful huh?

ic: "No!" I yelled, running in front of Sparky. "Do you understand the word posessed!? Thats not Kyo whose doing all of this! Its the guy whose posessing him!"

Dark Magician ruler
August 30th, 2005, 5:58 PM
OOC: Alright the run down is that we went to the woods saw a guy name Seth he wanted the staff that Ugg had and Kyo is going into a demon and were fighing him

August 30th, 2005, 6:07 PM
OOC: ok... let me see... Kyo is Tribiule's friend so....

IC: "I'd listen to her, that's not Kyo... I know Kyo and he's not like that... we must find away to save him!" Tribiule says turning to Zidane, "Think Zidane... what sould we do?"

Zidane jumps off Tribiuls shoulder and says, "I say that if we tire him out then the demon won't want him anymore... he might try for someone else..."

Dark Magician ruler
August 30th, 2005, 6:15 PM
Stay out of this I want him died. " Starts slashing at Kyo's right arm*

August 30th, 2005, 6:27 PM
"Barrier" Seth said and sudenly a barrier appeared in fron of Kyo. "Calm down a little bit Sparky. If you don't I will attak you and belive me that is the last thing I want to do right now" Seth said with a serious voice.

Zero ex
August 30th, 2005, 6:41 PM
Kyo stand up once again. "You bastard!" Kyo angrily said to Sparky. Kyo moved and say "Forgive me master, but i must kill him!" Kyo shouted. Suddenly the sky turned red. "God of death, plese lend me thy strenght! I summon you Hades!" Kyo said with a smile.

A earthquake started. Suddenly the floor opened, a demon came out of the floor. Opened his hands and attacked Sparky. "What...Have...you...done...Kyo!" The voice angrily said to Kyo. Hades start attacking all, the persons near Kyo.

Kyo saw his right arm. It was slowly regenerating. "Hades power, please heal me a bit more!" Kyo shouted to Hades.

Suddenly someone attacked Hades. Hades disappeared. "Huh what the..." Kyo thought when Hades disappeared.

"Stop!" A man told to Kyo. "What the @%&# are you doing here?!" Kyo shouted to the man. The man laughed and throwed some powder to Kyo. "Sleep, my apprentice, sleep." The man said. Kyo fell to the floor, he was sleep in a battle.

The man saw all the persons that were there. "Hm, please forgive my apprentice." The man said. The man saw Ugg, he go ear him and summon a beast. "I summon you, Phoenix" A bird appeared from no where and completly cured all the persons that were there.

August 31st, 2005, 1:23 AM
"WHAT!" Starky shouted in fear. He took hold of his sword with a shakey hand.
"you bastard Kyo." He screamed in rage. He took the orphen out and turned it into a spear.
"MEGA FLARE!!!" He screamed summoning the great dragon Bahumet.
"FIRAGA" He shouted sending another blast at Kyo.

Dark Magician ruler
August 31st, 2005, 5:44 AM
* Sparky looks around and then leaves* I don't know what happened but I need sometime to my self I'm going back to the beach.

August 31st, 2005, 3:16 PM
"I'll stop this once and for all!" Tribiule flies into the air and shouts, "Ultima!" all goes white and everyone is defeated at once, "that's enough no more fighting!"

Dark Magician ruler
August 31st, 2005, 3:42 PM
* Gets to the beach and saw the light* well looks like the battle ended with ultima Tribiule must have ended it. * Sit by the ocean* Well might as well think about what to do now. * Closes eyes and gets lost in thought*

Zero ex
August 31st, 2005, 7:21 PM
All went white. "I, can not see anything!" Kyo shouted.

"Boy..." A man in black capes said to Sparky. The man face was like burned, the man's eyes color were red. "You...have...potential. Have...this...gift. If...you...accept...this...gift...your...life...will...change." The man vanished like mist, but when the mist got away, there was a sword. The sword, was black, with a big ruby in the center of the sword. It have dark energy around it.

September 1st, 2005, 2:26 AM
Starky saw the sword and looked at Kyo who was about to take it.#
"Firaga" HE shouted blasting the sword trying to break it before Kyo took it.

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 3:50 AM
* Sparky looks at the sword* What the hell is this aura I fell. * Grabs the sword* It would be better if I held on to it so Kyo doesn't grab it. and who was that man anyway?

September 1st, 2005, 4:13 AM
Starky walked over to sparky and said
"Are you sure you should take it?"
"I mean it had a black aura why not just throw it in the sea?" He asked

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 4:16 AM
Right it better off with me then anyone else

September 1st, 2005, 4:22 AM
Starky nodded and stood up.
"So where are we goin to go next?" He asked curiously smiling.

September 1st, 2005, 4:47 AM
I looked Kyo. "Do you really think we can just nod this off?" I asked. "Someone thinks Kyo is strong, thats why they did that. Not to mess with us...Kilika has a decent weapons shop, and a doctor for Kyo. Just a suggestion!"

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 5:04 AM
Fine lets go to Kilika for now until were rested up. I'm going to try and figure out what is with this sword anyway

September 1st, 2005, 5:27 AM
"agreed" Starky said picking up his bag and standing up. As he stood up he fell back down unconscious.

September 1st, 2005, 6:52 AM
"Greeeat..." I said, picking Starky up by under his arm. "Even more reason for a doctor. What happened to him? He barely did anything." I shook my head, and began to walk in the direction of the port. "I think my brother, Lock, still lives there. Instaed of buying a room at the hotel, we can stay with him."

September 1st, 2005, 6:57 AM
OOC:... what u mean i didnt do much!!!! He was fighting with Kyo and he summoned Bahumet

September 1st, 2005, 6:59 AM
occ: my character is hot headed, she dosnt mean it

September 1st, 2005, 7:05 AM
OOC: ah lol and btw in some red u gave me you put no reason *hint hint* was that about my weapon...The orphen?

IC: Starky was being dragged along by Rayne and Sparky. He started seeing things .
where am I?

September 1st, 2005, 11:38 AM
OOC: And my char Is A mischief little Moggle so watch out lol.
IC: "Well maybe Ive bargained for more then I thought... maybe I should leave and cut my loses...... nah! this may be fun Kupo. (OCC: forgot the Kupo thing sorry.) Mocobo said to himself. Mocobo fluttered over to Seth "Just to let you know Sense I stole your staff back I think I'll stick with you if we ever split up so your stuck with me Kupo! He said landing on Seths head.

September 1st, 2005, 12:20 PM
"Alright" Seth said to Mocobo. "Can someone tell me how long will it take to get to Kilika?" Seth asked to all the group because he had never went to Kilika.

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 12:26 PM
Ugg, saw Starky. "Hey Starky! Can we talk, it will only take some minutes." Ugg seriously said to Starky.

"Do...not...worry...boy, from...now...on...you...and...Kyo...will...be...the...only...ones...that...can...see...me." The man in the black capes said. (This means that only Sparky hear it.)

Kyo, suddenly wake up. "Huh. Wh-where am I." Kyo asked to himself. Then he saw Raine. "Hey. You, why do you asked if i am a summoner?" Kyo hardly said to Raine, he was weak, ultima and sparky hits damaged Kyo very hard.

September 1st, 2005, 12:31 PM
"sure"Starky said walking with ugg

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
When Ugg and Starky got away from the others. "Hey Starky, now that we can talk. I need a favor, I need you to keep Kyo's secret. I want to be the one killing him, I do not want your brother or the other ones to help me. That's the only way so my brother can rest in peace." Ugg sadly said to Starky. Ugg put his hand in his bag and take out some papers. "Look, this one was wrote 348 years ago." Ugg said. Ugg show it to Starky, in the paper was written:

"Dark and light shall never be separated. If they are separated, they will only be wars.
At same time we need to protect both the white.....*The rest of the paper cann't be read, it is spilled with blood*"

September 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM
Starky nodded to Ugg.
"Ok ugg i will keep it a secret." He said smiling putting away his sword.

September 1st, 2005, 1:50 PM
"Hey guys what are you doing?" Seth yelled to Uug and Starky so they could hear him. "We must keep going. The more that we advance today the less we will have to advance tomorrow, so lets move faster" Seth explained.

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 1:56 PM
What the hell is that voice and what is with theh sword anyway *he thought to himself as he tightened the strap that held the sword*

September 1st, 2005, 3:35 PM
Tribiule walked over to Sparky, "I think I should hold the sword, I am the biggest and no evil aura can get threw my stomach, it would be safer." Tribiule blinks watching Sparky as Zidane eyed the sword.

"It looks like it was made by a mountain Vancha..." Zidane says regarding to its black color.

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 4:29 PM
No don't worry I can handle it but if you can get me info on the sword I would be happy to here it. * Starts to fall behind in the group* " What the hell is going on with me I'm not felling well" He thought as he tried to keep up. " If the sword is that dangerous I'll have to take care of it myself I can't let the others know that something is wrong with me." he thought. Hey Raine how long till we get there.

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 4:44 PM
Kyo saw Sparky. "He have the same as aura than me...no, in some way his aura is different, he have the sense of a demon but at same time of a angel." Kyo thought whe he saw Sparky.

"H-hey! wait for us" Ugg said, but he was exausted.

September 1st, 2005, 4:54 PM
Tribiule goes over his files, "sorry never heard of the sword before..." he goes over to Ugg... and picks him up, "I'll carry you if you want..."

Dark Magician ruler
September 1st, 2005, 5:06 PM
Guys go on ahead I'll catch up I think something is worng with me right now.* Sits on the ground*

September 1st, 2005, 5:10 PM
"You need to learn some manners, Kyo..." I said, shaking my head. "I asked cause you said 'should i summon him'. Its sorta obvious."

Zero ex
September 1st, 2005, 5:10 PM
"I will try Raine, I will try." Kyo told to Raine.

Kyo saw Sparky fell to the floor. He go near him. "Do you need some help?" Kyo asked when he saw Sparky in the floor.

"Let...him...Kyo! It's...time...to...chose...boy." The dark man seriously said.

"Sorry, master." Kyo said to his master.

"Now...boy...you...have...3...days...to...choose...your...side." The man said. Auddenly he vanished like the mist.

Kyo saw Sparky and leave. "Maybe Rainy, now something about the dark summoners." Kyo thought to himself.