View Full Version : If you had a real PokeDoll which one would you have?

August 5th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Of course, I would get a huge Zangoose doll!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

So which one would you get?

August 5th, 2005, 5:58 PM
Hmm....well Plush dolls are close enough....but I would probably get a giant Rhyhorn doll...bleh..probably good for a bed..or for putting on a door so no one can push through...^_^

the skate board kid
August 5th, 2005, 8:04 PM
A huge Hitmonlee doll so I can give it a kick in the @$$ ;)

August 5th, 2005, 8:09 PM
Jigglypuff. ^o^ It would be so squishy and fun to play with. Although the Mudkip ones are pretty cute too.

August 5th, 2005, 8:36 PM
My natural choice would be an Eevee, although . . . A Voltorb doll would be interesting to have.

August 5th, 2005, 8:41 PM
I Have Picachu Doll And I Want Cindaquil Doll Whoul Be Nice

August 5th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Totodile heh, my favorite pokemon of all time.

August 6th, 2005, 2:17 AM
A Rukario Doll to scare people away 'cause I'd press it up agaist the window XD
and an Igglybuff doll. Stress plush XD

August 6th, 2005, 2:56 AM
A big Dragonite doll. Strong, yet soft. Peaceful, yet angry

August 6th, 2005, 6:24 AM
Raikou. It would be awesome...and kinda cute at the same time the way they do them. XD

August 6th, 2005, 6:28 AM
I'd want a nice, big typhlosion doll. It would be good for cuddling up against, I'd think. ^_^

August 6th, 2005, 7:18 AM
A Pichu PokeDoll, because Pichu's ears are sooooo cute and they would be soft!

August 6th, 2005, 8:34 AM
I already have two dolls; Pikachu and Raichu, which are both extremely cute! Right now I'm considering buying a Chikorita one off of the internet, because I just love it! A fluffy little Eevee doll would be sooo cute, too, especially because it has such a sweet face, and I love its tail and ears!

Whoo, girl talk! XD

August 6th, 2005, 8:34 AM
I think it would be interesting to have a life-size Swampert doll to cuddle with X3. A Banette doll would also be neat, even though Banette is just a doll/puppet come to life.

Offtopic: I have a Kyogre doll and a big Meowth doll in real life!

Chairman Kaga
August 6th, 2005, 9:26 AM
Life-size Wailord. All I have to do is cut out some of the stuffing and I could live in it.

I have a real Corphish plushie next to my bed, it's awesome ^_^

Fury of Ninetales
August 8th, 2005, 7:14 AM
either a Ninetales (my fav. pokemon) or a giant blastoise doll (my favorite starter). i could hide in the blastoise if i cut the stuffing out. i'm thinkin about the 21st century trojan horse er.. tortoise. XD

August 8th, 2005, 3:26 PM
I'd to have a big, soft lapras doll =D

August 8th, 2005, 4:02 PM
Hmmmmm...I did once see this giant Suicune plushie on the Pokemon Center website once. X3 I guess that would be pretty cool. =D But I have to say that the idea of a big Lapras plushie just sounds too cute and cuddlie to give up. X3

August 8th, 2005, 4:16 PM
I'd want a nice, big typhlosion doll. It would be good for cuddling up against, I'd think. ^_^

I was going to say that 0_0,A typhlosion doll would be cool but the fire would probly be fake lookin ^_^

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 4:27 PM
Ooh, I also want a life-size Swampert plushie! Hugs for Swampert. ^_^

August 8th, 2005, 9:50 PM
Mm, I just realized I totally forgot to mention Ditto. I'd love to have a Ditto doll. It would be so fun a squishy too. ^o^ And a Whalmer doll would be fun to bounce on or use as a bed.

August 11th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Other than Zangoose........ I would get a life sized Milotic,Sneasle,Dragonite and Suicune!
(I would probally give a mew doll to someone spiecial)

August 11th, 2005, 12:30 PM
maybe a mew doll, plus a life size rubber bubble/ball like the one that mew makes in the movie, bouncy-bouncy-bouncy! and I'd want either a smeargle, delibird, or miltank doll.....or maybe all three!

August 11th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Screw having Pokedolls, I want a Brawly doll D:

But if I HAVE to choose....

Hariyama or Xatu. <3

August 11th, 2005, 1:19 PM
Baaaa.... Of course a Cyndaquil doll would match me... But it would be intresting with a Porygon doll!

Edit: Why is my text and signature small and blue, is there anything new since my last visit for like 3 month ago?

August 15th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Meh. Tch, it ain't tha real thing but if I ever really get desperate a Charizard doll would probably suit me... o_O

August 15th, 2005, 1:13 AM
What Do You Mean If? XD I Have Tons Of Pokemon Plushies! ^_^ But Um, Mariru Of Course! ^__^

August 15th, 2005, 3:56 AM
I have loads of Pokemon plushies.. including Pikachu, Raichu, Squirtle, a giant Charmander, a miniature Charizard, an Ivysaur, a Spearow.. and that's it! I'd love to have a little zangoose ploosh though. ^^ Or a GIANT full-on lifesize Charizard! <33

August 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM
I would really like to have a life size suicene Plushie. That would be great!
But really, if they had them I would have a nice small Furret plush.

August 15th, 2005, 10:43 AM
I'd have a medium size Umbreon. All ready have a Pikachu, Treeko and Minun plushies *huggles them*

August 15th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I would like to have a big squirtle plushie doll

August 18th, 2005, 1:31 PM
Ooo I would adore having a life size Mew plushie.. Nice and soft.. maybe be able to play with the tail, and it would go "Meeew'' when you sqeeze it. That would be so awsome!

August 18th, 2005, 6:33 PM
I already have several Pikachu and a Jynx.

But I want a Lapras, a Sealeo and a Wailord ^^

Digi-Chocobo Mage
September 1st, 2005, 8:39 PM
I want a life-sized Vulpix plush doll.

September 4th, 2005, 5:10 AM
i want a huge Snorlax one, so if i ever go back down to earth, my Dragonair will bite a hole in it, and we will live it it, nice and cosy, also it would keep all the predotars away, of course it is Snorlax..........

September 4th, 2005, 5:14 AM
A life size dunsparce doll would be so cute.

September 6th, 2005, 3:55 AM
Oh yeah, and a cute jiggly puff, the size of a house
so cute! :D

Cybex Mewtwo
September 6th, 2005, 7:25 AM
Man...I'd have a lifesized Registeel pokedoll...that would rule my world!

September 16th, 2005, 9:01 PM
I wonder how a Gardevoir would be...........

September 16th, 2005, 10:39 PM
I'd have a Duskull and Sentret doll. Furret, too. Maybe a Politoed... +starts rambling+ I want a plushie of every Pokmon I like. @_@;; +is plushie!obsessed+

Right now, though, I do own a Meowth and Pichu jumbo plushies. :3

September 16th, 2005, 11:05 PM
I want a lifesize Mewtwo plushie...a Mew plushie...I gotta find my list ^^

September 16th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Mort, I'd give ya mine, if I didn't love it so much. ^^o I found it in K-Mart behind some other plushies... It didn't have a tag, so I got him cheap. Maybe you'll get lucky if you keep sifting through stores or something? XD

Thinking about it again... You know, a Tauros doll would be awesome. <3 Especially a life sized one... One that you could like, sit on. XD Yanma is also on my list, too, because it'd be neat to have a bug type plushie.

September 17th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Life-size Wailord. All I have to do is cut out some of the stuffing and I could live in it.

I have a real Corphish plushie next to my bed, it's awesome ^_^
that would be awesome you could start a small town in there

September 22nd, 2005, 8:19 PM
It would have to big a big Lapras doll ^_^

September 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I'd get a Vaporeon Doll! Oh, it would look sooo cute!

Yay! 200th post!

Alter Ego
September 24th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Need you ask? A life-sized Cradily of course! XD A Snorlax would be nice too...

September 24th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I'd get me an Espeon doll. Cute, cuddlely, soft plushie!! I'd also get the whole Eevolution set as well!!

September 24th, 2005, 1:21 PM
A giant Groundon plushie XD.

September 24th, 2005, 1:42 PM
Id have myself a lifesized fwuffy Flareon *huggles* and when u hugged it would go "Flareon!!" aawwwwwwwww!
ok ill stop now

September 24th, 2005, 2:11 PM
I surprise this thread lasted this long........
You guys must really love my threads!

September 25th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Yay, i would have a giant eevee **shiney** doll, all grey and beatiful and I could fall asleep on it to

September 27th, 2005, 8:22 PM
What an interesting topic!

I'd get a Wailord doll. Coz it is really big! X

The Fallen
September 27th, 2005, 8:32 PM
This is kinda an odd topic, but...I would get the big Waimer doll XD. It would be fun to sleep on and stuff.

September 29th, 2005, 7:20 PM
It would have to be Raichu, Charizard or Drag0nite (shinny)

September 29th, 2005, 8:17 PM
hmmm i would have to say a poliwhril doll...i love poliwhirl and i would love to have one~_^

October 7th, 2005, 1:47 PM
Wow.......... I'm surprised this topic stayed up this long
I wish they made pokemon trainer dolls...........
But, what would would we do with them........

October 7th, 2005, 2:16 PM
Well, an Omanyte plushie would have a hard shell and kinda hard to cuddle but good to play with. Hmm...

Koffing. He's so round, and you can kick/throw him all over the place and he'll bounce back because he's a round shape whereas a Weezing one could get caught on things with that second head.

Always go durability besides cuddling ability.