PDA

View Full Version : Project Pokemorph

Naito
August 5th, 2005, 07:25 PM
A sciencetist one day started a experiment to create Pokemorphs.As he progressed with the project, more sciencetists joined him.When he succeded, he created more and more.Unfortunatlly, he had to inject pokemon DNA into a human to create a pokemorph.As time pasted, people been taking the pokemorphs and using them as slaves and to be put in zoos.

The pokemorphs rebelled, and earned their freedom, though it would not last long.A month later, Team Rocket's leader, Giovanni, used his minions to capture all pokemorphs they find.He made sure the morphs couldn't escape.And he would punish them for when they didn't listen.

Later on, Giovanni, acommpanied by 50 of his minions, found notes on creating pokemorphs.They captured other humans and turned them in pokemorphs.Giovanni decided to start Project Pokemorph, a project to turn most of the humans Team Rocket finds into pokemorphs.Then one day, Team Rocket would use the pokemorphs to take over the world of pokemon.Untill Team Rocket gains enough pokemorphs, they are only treating the morphs like slaves.

You are a pokemorph captured by Team Rocket.Will you help Team Rocket, escape, or will you have a different goal?The choice is up to you.

Name:
DNA Injected:
History:
Personality:
Apperence:
Other:

I'll post my profile later on.Also, you can make more than one character.

Anna-chan
August 5th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Hmmm I think I'll join this...

Name: Anna Hunter
DNA Injected: Mewtwo
History: Anna was taken away from her mother, and family at the age of five when she was outside after her mother had asked her to come inside from playing. From then on most of her early memories involved scientists and needles, and almost anything a young girl could be afraid of. At the age of 13 she was able to fully use her Mewtwo powers to the fullest, being able to take the full form of the pokemon her DNA contained, Mewtwo (although, instead of the purple the original Mewtwo has, Anna is red), remain the form she kept most of her life, human appearance with the Mewtwo tail and colorings, or go to be compeltely human.
Personality: Brave, somewhat cold and distance to people she first meets, caring to people she trusts.
Apperence: See avatar and banner

RexRaptor
August 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
<_<..Not to burst anyones' bubble, But this is nearly the same as ' Pokemorph Training Facility. '

Alana
August 5th, 2005, 09:51 PM
It doesn't seem like it. (Message to short)

Anna-chan
August 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
<_<..Not to burst anyones' bubble, But this is nearly the same as ' Pokemorph Training Facility. '

Really? Because it doesn't seem like it to me.. =/

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 11:18 PM
The plot's closer to 'Runaways' actually. The point with 'Pokemorph Training Facility' was that they're actually treated like human beings, until they're ready to be sold to the highest bidder. This, on the other hand, is a plot in which Giovanni tries to take over the world as usual. I fail to see how it's the same. Inspired by the others, possibly, but not the same.

Munashii
August 5th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Oh, whatever. I think we should report it, even though Tranitar18 probably meant it to be original, well, he'd better check next time he makes an RP. Work down the drain -_-.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Can i join this?
Name: Skie, just Skie
DNA Injected: Arcanine
History: They call her Skie of the Moon Lit Night for reasons unknown. Skie's history is shrouded in mystery, however the little known about Skie starts from age 9, when she was in school. A bully was picking on her and she ran away to hide when she was captured by Team Rocket. She started working as a Rocket 2 years later after extream training. After she found out what they were up to, about a year ago, she quit. She was then thrown in prison, after being caught helping others excape.
Personality:Shadowy, but once you get to know her, she is a great friend.
Apperence: Human Form: >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TyranitarDragonTrainer/kkstuff/Animation81.gif Pokemorph: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TyranitarDragonTrainer/kkstuff/Animation83.gif
Other: Though she may look like a friend to the guards and grunts, She gets punnished very often

Kurosaki
August 6th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I don't see what the problem is guys. There's nothing wrong with how the plot is as far as I can see. =/

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Skie, the character can only have one type of DNA injected, plus, you need to edit your character's appearence.

Name: Axel Hikari
DNA Injected: Sneasal

History: Little is known about Axel, except his father was the owner of a company called Poke'Corp.When Axel was 13, he was kidnapped by Team Rocket when looking for pokemon to catch.He doesn't remember much of his past, and he was punished many times for trying to escape from Giovanni.

Personality: Axel can be angered easily, and is a quiet one.He is a brave person also.He is dark to people he first meets.But after a while, you'll find out he is nicer than how he seems at first.

Apperence: Axel is about 6'3 tall.He has jet black hair, crimson eyes, his skin is colored slighly black, like a sneasal's.He has claws like a normal sneasal, but they are a bit longer than normal.His ears are like a sneasal's.Axel wears a black shirt, crimson red pants, and black sneakers.

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Name: Zoe Hamato
DNA Injected: Pikachu
History: Zoe was living in Newbark Town, when one day when she was ten, she was playing on Route 22, when two Rocket Grunts came out of nowhere and kidnapped her. She was injected with a sleeping shot, and when she woke up, she was in Viridian City, Kanto, in Giovanni's lair, with Pikachu DNA in her. She has tried to escape many times, but after three years, her escape plans ended up getting punished by Giovanni or one of the Rocket Grunts.
Personality: Zoe is a very sweet girl, she can sometimes be very quiet (when she is thinking of an escape plan) and is very rude to the Rockets and Giovanni.
Apperence: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/bb911/Pikagirl.jpg
Other: Before she was kidnapped, Zoe lived with her mother and her mother's Pokemon: her Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Pulsie and Minun. Her father passed on when she was seven. She also caught wild Pokemon for Prof. Elm.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 09:46 AM
OOC: We can start now.

IC: Axel was thrown into a jail cell in Team Rocket's base for trying to escape again.This time, he froze the northern part of Team Rocket's base and destroyed a wall.If it wasn't for the patroling grunts and the cameras, Axel would of already escaped from the place.They punished him by whiping him and giving no food for a week.The grunts said that next they catch him escaping, he'll be electricuted, or whiped by a grunt using a chain.However, Axel froze the cell bars like always, so he could just cut them down and try to escape when he wants to.

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Zoe was walking around her cell, when she thought to herself, 'Man, it's been almost three years since I was turned into this... thing.' She felt her eyes watering up and then tears drop on the cell floor. She took out her memo pad she had in her pocket when she was kidnapped by the Rocket Grunts, and was flipping through it. She saw her past escape ideas, all ended up either her getting whipped or starved. She put the miniture pad back into her pocket and sat down on the floor.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 10:07 AM
A grunt came, with a whip, ready to whip Axel.He noticed the bars were frozen, so he whiped them.The bars cracked and the grunt did it another time.Then the bars shattered into tiny pieces of ice.The grunt whipped Axel, but he froze the whip.Axel froze the whole jail area and ran out of the area, with the grunts in the room following him.

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Zoe saw Axel and the Grunts run by her cell. She said when they were gone, "This is my escape. SWIFT!" Stars came out of nowhere and hit the bars, and soon after, they were gone. She started running, and passed by the lab. A Rocket Lab Technician saw her running and said to his coleauges, "Pokemorph 511 escaped again." Five Rocket Grunts ran out of the Lab and started chasing Zoe. "Agility," she said, and she started running faster than normal.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Name:kuro
DNA Injected:ninetails

History:not much is known about her becouse she hasent spoken to anyone in two years

Personality:she is quiet but not shy.She dosen't talk but and often would rather play her flut to herself then be surrounded by to meny people.

Apperence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/hikako/stuff/Fuko5.jpg

Other:she plays the flute

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Axel ran into a dead end.But he made a sphere of ice appeared in his hand, and a beam of ice from the sphere shot towards the grunts.It temporarily froze them and Axel could escape from them.However, there was a camera behind him and it recorded the event.So more grunts came after Axel.Axel ran into one of the labratorys, and several sciencetists chased Axel.Some sciencetists had tasers, and some had dart guns with tranquilizer darts used as ammo. "Experiment 514 has escaped!Capture him alive!" A sciencetist said using a microphone.Axel was cornered, when he exited the lab, since the sercurity system locked all the doors and a passport would be needed to open the doors.One of the sciencetists used a dart gun and the dart hit Axel.

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Zoe was running away from the Grunts. She made a sharp left, right and then left again. She ran into the cafateria and jumped on a table where a Grunt was sitting. He took out his dartgun and shot Zoe. She fell in a heap on the table. "It's all clear," Rocket Grunt 4902 said, and four Grunts stood up and carried her with Grunt 4902 to her cell. When they got there, Zoe woke up and the five Grunts whipped her. "That's escape number 5098," Grunt 2067 said. "That means food service for a week." And they left.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Meal time, maggot." said a grunt as he shoved some foul smelling gruel under the cell door. Skie looked at and sighed, "Well i guess this is better than the other slop you've given me. This one dosn't have a Roach this time give my regards to the chef." She it picked up and took a small bite. The grunt gave her a sideways look "Right, Skie." Skie Recalled the reason she had to eat in her cell insted of the cafeteria, which took her mind off the food. Then she heard the sound of rapid foot steps. "Cheack the others! A few have excaped!" She heard a grunt shout. Skie sighed "Must be that Axle person again. 10 o' clock at night is the best time to try to excape" She said to herself. She climbed into her bed and sat down. "That's when I'm excaping at least mayby i'll help some one out."

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 01:35 PM
When Axel awoke, he was put back into his jail cell, repaired, and two grunts with chained whips, tasers, and dart guns were keeping watch. "You better not escape again," A grunt said.Axel had handcuffs put on him also. "If you do escape, Giovanni will punish you badly," Another grunt said.Axel rested in the cell, not because he had a disavantage, but he was thinking how he could escape without being captured again.

Anna-chan
August 6th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Anna sighed and leaned against the cold wall of her cell, her eyes closed, concentrating. She heard and saw the attempted escapes by the other morphs. She couldn't directly see anything, being much further away from them as the other morphs. Team Rockect couldn't afford her to be close to beings that could help her escape, again. She was one of the most important morphs there. Injected with the DNA of one of Team Rockets most known [at least among Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua] clones, Mewtwo. She heard clancking at the bars of her cell and her eyes flicked open to see a grunt shoving food into her cell. Anna grunted a slight "Thanks" and watched as the grunt turned to walk away.

"This is my chance...", she said to her self.

She held out her hand and a light red light surrounded her and then the cell bars. She squeezed her hand and slowly the bars bent inward until finally they snapped. The grunt spun around and pulled out a tranq gun, [only the grunts around Anna's cell carried them, to her knowledge at least]. Anna looked quickly to the plate of nasty food and it glowed red and slammed into the grunt knocking him to the floor. Anna could not teleport out of the place, Giovanni had made sure of that. Anna made a run for it, suddenly hearing an alarm go off.

"Attention! All grunts! Experiment 150 has escaped! Repeat, experiment 150 has escaped!", the announcment rang.

Anna grunted as she moved quickly through small hiding places.

"Wow.. only I get the announcements when I escape!", she panted.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
As 10 rolled around, Skie prepaired for the grand excape. The plan was perfect; melt the bars to her and a few cells close to her, use extream speed to disable the camras melt the door shut on the Lounge, and run the heck out of out. " Five.... four....three.....two Go time." turned into her morph and melted the bars to her cell. She ran down the halls cutting wires with her claws. Skie stoped at Axel's cell and looked at him for a long time. She melted his bars and yelled "C'mon! We need to make sure no guards come this way!" She ran past multiple cells melting the bars and freeing the pokemorphs inside (including Zoe and Kuro) and ran out the door where alot of Grunts stood with tazers and guns. Giovanni came through the crowd and smiled " Well well Skie and Axel working together-" " SHUT UP! You cad!" Shouted Skie with tears in her eyes. Giovanni frowned "You were my best agent, Skie. I have no idea why you should be here." Skie looked at him long and hard "Axel, Take the group and run to the back entrance. Watch your self Guards should be everywhere."

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Axel did what Skie wanted him to do, though he hated to follow orders.He tried to run to the entrance, but there was a sercurity lockdown, and all of the doors slamed shut. "It looks like we're trapped here." Axel said.

Anna-chan
August 6th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Anna panted heavily as she stopped running. She was safe, for the moment. She looked up and saw other pokemorphs and a door standing in their way. She smiled slyly, hearing the one morph Axel, speak.

"Trapped? Don't know the meaning of the word!", Anna said grinning, looking at the door.

She stepped up to it and slowly she floated off the ground, a flashing red light consumed her and she stood in her full pokemon form. She held out her hand and she focused all her energy into it and a blast of light shot out and put a huge hole in the door. She floated back down to the ground and morphed back into her half pokemon/half human form and looked back.

"Come on! Before these idoits realize what's going on," she gasped, a bit draned out from her attack.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Axel dashed through the building to the entrance.The entrance was closed, but it wasn't made of steel, insted, wood.He checked if there was any cameras or grunts around, and there wasn't.As so as he sliced the door apart, a camera came out of a opening, it was upgraded with a dart gun, so it was shooting all over the place.Another one came out of a opening, and it was also shooting the morphs with darts.It hit several morphs, and some grunts had tasers, and some with dart guns.There was too many darts to dodge, and now people with tasers were coming in.Several morphs were being tased or shot with tranquilizer darts one by one, untill all morphs were hit with the darts and/or tased.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Skie was locking the door and changeing the acces code while all this was going on. The guards that got through the door before it locked were just numerous enough to take her down. Skie was running quite fast down the halls as the grunts chased her. She was getting more tired with every step. She hid behind a soda vending machine to take a rest " Well...*pant* if i don't make it out the others will......*pant* get out safely." she said to herself. Unfortunetly A guard was passing by at the time and called for back up, they took Skie down to her cell to await punishment.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Kuro sat in her cage quietly.She had her hat down over her eyes and her hands hidden in her sleeves."#415"was painted in a pice of wood hanging in the corner of her cage.

Anna-chan
August 6th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Anna grunted as she hit the wall of her cell. While taking her small break after her energy being drained, she was caught by one of the grunts. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head as she looked to the bars of her cell. her face dropped as she saw that they were reinforced and there where more guards on patrol.

"Darn it...", She thought.

She sighed as she leaned against the wall, her large tail cushioning her as she sunk to the floor sobbing softly. She missed being outside, she had 8 years of captivity before being free for 2 years before being recaptured by Team Rocket. She missed her pokemon compainions, which where taken by Giovianni who now used them in his gym battles. It disgusted her how they were also being used to create new pokemorphs.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Axel was thrown into a tank of water filled with sharpedo.When he awoke, he could see sharpedo surrounding him.He used blizzard, and froze the sharpedo.Axel swimmed to the surface of the water quickly, but not quick enough.A sharpedo slammed into Axel, but he was barely hurt.He then swimmed out of the tank, and ran out of the room.He found out he was in the basement, the bad thing is that this is where the most grunts were.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
She had her eyes closed.She opend them and two ninetail's ears poped up on her head and nine tail appeared behing her She sighed and picked up her hat covering her ears with it.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Axel let one of the grunts take him to his cell, this way, he didn't have to search the entire basement to find the elevator or stairs.The bad thing is that Axel was whiped by the chain whips again.He waited till the grunts didn't pay attenion to him, and then he would attack them, and this time, go and destroy the security system.Axel made a wall of ice appear, so the grunts couldn't see him.Then a spike made of ice appeared from the floor under the grunts, fliping the bench they were on, and they fell on the floor.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Well Skie we have been discussing your punishment." Giovanni and a bunch of Scientists were standing outside Skie's open cell. This would have been th best time to attemt an excape but she decided not to. Becides she was week and hope of being free was slowly disapering from her the most of all the pokemorphs. "What are you gonna do? Shove twenty roches down my throat or untill i hurl? That's the worst you can do to me now." A tear rolled down her cheek as she spoke. "What did you do with Axel and the others?" Giovanni made an evil laugh "I admire your courage and hope, Skie, But that won't save you now." The scientists chained her arms and legs expecting a fight. But she just walked out of the cell and down the hall to the lab.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Since the grunts were in a coma, Axel ran out of the cell, going to the sercurity system of the base.The problem is, that it is next to one of the well protected labs in the area.The one Team Rocket used to create a device to control Mewtwo's powers.Axel encountered about 5 grunts when he was in the next room.Axel then used ice beam, freezing the grunts.He ran into the next room, only to be kicked by a grunt.Axel slammed the grunt into the wall and continued.Eventually, he got to the lab he was looking for.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Skie was in the lab being shocked with 60 volts of electricity. But she just took it. She saw Axel come into the room. She melted the chains that bound her to a table. " There's no exit here, run!" Skie said

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"I'm not here to escape i'm here for a different reason," Axel said to Skie.Axel scanned the room for another door, he didn't have enough time because of the sciencetists."Eat frostbite!" Axel said to the sciencetists.He had a snow storm start in the room using bizzard, freezing almost every thing in the room.The heat from the electricity stopped the storm from freezing the area near skie.Axel ran to the door he just noticed, and inside was the room where the sercurity system is.Axel used his claws and slashed the system apart.The cameras and traps stopped working, yet other machines like the computer in the same room is still working.

skie
August 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Let me give you a hand. I know this place inside and out." Skie said "And there's always a trap some where." Skie looked around the room. She knew something was wrong with the room was set up. Skie wached where she stepped and made her way to a computer.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Axel heard Skie, but didn't say anything as he seen a map of the base.There was another system that controlled the other machines.If Axel could get to that area, he could shut down gates blocking the area to the mini power plant in the base, then he could destroy that area, shutting off all the power.

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Zoe ran out of her cell and to the lab. She saw Axel and Skie in there. "Hey," she said. "Do ya need any help?" A Rocket Scientist was sneeking up behind Zoe. She did a back flip to face him. "Thunder Punch," she said as her fist began to glow. As she punched the Scientist, electricity came out of her fist.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Axel ran out of the room, after studying the map, only to see several sciencetists rush in the lab.Axel used bizzard on some of sciencetists, and ran to the next sercurity system.He was stopped by several grunts.They shot him with the dart guns they always carry.Axel was again pulled to his cell, which was tougher to destroy now.When Axel awoke and found himself in his cell.

pikagurl511
August 8th, 2005, 11:57 AM
After Zoe punched the Scientist and Axel ran out, a Grunt walked by with a food tray in his hands. "HEY," he said throwing his tray at her. "GET TO THE CAFATERIA!!!" Zoe walked out with the Grunt, and couldn't run away because of the lazer spear, the Grunt had 'secretly' behind his back.