View Full Version : Another Murder Mystery

August 7th, 2005, 6:25 AM
Last night at New Bark Town, there was a murder! (duh)

There were 5 pokemon involved.
Pikachu, Umbreon, Espeon, Pinsir, Munchlax.

At 9:00 PM, the Munchlax was murdered!

At 7:00 Pm, the 5 friends went out at a resturaunt. Munchlax ate all of there food as you can imagine. Pinsir was very angry and felt like....[b]MURDERING the munchlax! We have made some notes about the murder. Pikachu paid many Pokepoints for her meal and was also upset, but did she feel like commiting a MURDER? nobody knows.
Just then, Espeon had some food left and she ate it, but Munchlax got it first! Espeon used Psychic on Munchlax and THREATEND to kill him.
Umbreon bought a wonderful Dark Salad, but also, Munchlax Ate it. Umbreon was laid back about it.... OR WAS HE! ....
We have some quotes from the pokemon.

Pinsir: Yes i did feel like commiting a murder. I went home when it was 8:00, with Munchlax after he ate my food. Whilei was home i heared a loud NOISE and his homes window was left open. i went to go see what happend. then i saw something small, and there was blood dripping from his mouth. A knife was on the floor next to him withholes in the ceiling.

Espeon: I went home when it was 8:50 with Pinsir and Munchlax. I live right downstairs in his apartment. Yeah, i did vist him when it was 9:00, i went home when it was 9:10. but i didnt do it, i was in this TV room untill i heared a loud noise.

Umbreon: I was right down the street resting in my mansion when i heared the bang. I knew espeon was there, but i know it wasnt her. She my girlfriend. she visted my house at 9:30 and alerted me of the murder.

Pikachu: I dont know anything! All i saw was his window open and i saw something very small with tiny tiny claws creeping out of his apartment room and then i went into his bedroom only to see him dead. There was some...green...glowy stuff. I told Umbreon, and he told me it was Ectoplasum. There wasnt any ghosts around so i wondered where it came from but then i went there again at 10:00PM and Espeon was using Recover on it. So im guessing it wasnt espeon. But i did see holes in the ceiling and Espeon is the only pokemon i know that can make things fly with Psychic...

Can you figure it out?

August 7th, 2005, 9:43 AM
I'll make a random guess for now while i'm thinking which one did it.Pinser?

August 7th, 2005, 9:53 AM

holes were found in the ceiling.
knife was found
it was at 9:00
there was blood
it as in an apartment

August 7th, 2005, 10:03 AM
It should be Espeon.If not, i don't know who did it.

August 7th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Espeon is lying, it could easily open the window with its psychic powers, jump in, lift the knife with its powers and stab munchlax.

August 7th, 2005, 2:55 PM
it was pinser.. pikachu said he saw something with CLAWS come out of the window

August 7th, 2005, 2:59 PM
I think it was pikachu. No apparent reason. Just a guess.

August 7th, 2005, 3:10 PM
Or Umbreon. Another guess.

August 8th, 2005, 2:49 PM
but she said she visited him at 9 and it doesnt take 10 minuites to make a murder. espeon could have escaped and if someone saw her in the room and Muchlax was already dead, then what would have espeon did?...so theres another clue!

August 9th, 2005, 8:27 AM
Umbreon is my guess.I don't like to think all that hard.