PDA

View Full Version : Murder Mysteries of Kanto, and Hoenn!

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Each murder may get harder as the game progresses.When one has solved 2 mysteries, that person may also create murder mysteries.
Murder 1

A beedrill was reported dead in viridian forest.There was what is powder from a posion type attack, the beedrill's left arm was cut off, and several beedrills were at the secne, however, they didn't see the whole thing, so they only knew which other pokemon were there.There was a Ivysaur, Butterfree, Spinerak, and a Zubat.

Notes

Ivysaur: I was getting a drink of water, when an Zubat attacked me, i ran into a swarm of Beedrills and so did the Zubat during that battle, there was several other pokemon there.The Zubat used supersonic on me, and that was all i remember.

Butterfree: I was flying around the viridian forest and a Beedrill attacked me, i got away, and seen a Ivysaur and a Zubat fighting.The Zubat used Supersonic, and i was confused and that was all i can remember other than that when i wasn't confused, i seen a dead Beedrill.

Spinerak: I am friends with Butterfree, and often travel with her.I seen her being attacked by a Beedrill and used a string shot, slowing it down.We then got away and ran into a battle between a Ivysaur and Zubat.The Zubat used supersonic and that is all i can remember.

Zubat: I wanted to battle a pokemon and seen the Ivysaur first.So i attacked it.It fought back and was a tough enemy.I thought i was going to lose, so i used supersonic once.The Ivysaur was confused and attacked itself.We ran into a swarm of Beedrill during the battle, and to make sure the Beedrill didn't attack me, i used supersonic again.I wasn't affected, and slowly fly away.When the supersonic wore off, i heard a Beedrill and seen a dead Beedrill, with it's left arm cut off.

Evidence
powder from a posion type attack, and the beedrill's left arm was cut off

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I hink beedrill did it to iteself, because it was confused. T_T

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Possible, but wrong.So there is only 4 pokemon left that could of done it.

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 12:10 PM
If Ivysaur was battling with Zubat in a swarm of beedrill, and since it's the only pokemon that could know razor leaf and other razor attacks, it seems possible that he could've done it. He could also know poisonpowder.

Omega Latios
August 7th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Cause Zubat And Ivysaur Was Battling In The Swarm, Ivysaur Confunsed And Perhaps Killed Beedrill Accidently

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:25 PM
You are correct.

Score
AngelWofie- 1

Murder 2
A Flygon was reported dead at Mt. Chimmey.There are burnt marks on it and scratches.And 3 pokemon were reported at the secne.

Magmar: I was resting in the lava, and seen a Charizard flying towards a Flygon.The Flygon didn't notice the Charizard and continued flying.The Charizard was about to use a flamethrower, but it turned right and aimed the flamethrower at a Camerupt.

Charizard: I was in a battle with a Camerupt, and i was not following the Flygon to attack it.It may of looked like it, but i wasn't.I was trying to dodge the Camerupt's flamethrower.I turned and and used a flamethrower at the Camerupt.

Camerupt: You can never trust that Charizard, he was the evil one of the 4, always wanting to fight and cause trouble.He attacked me with a wing attack, and i used flamethrower.He dodged it, and i was charging another one.He was going to attack Flygon, but i stopped him.He flew away after using a flamethrower on me, and i turned around, only to hear a dying Flygon.

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 12:26 PM
That's what I was saying.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I know, since you answered first AngelWofie, i gave you points.

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Charizard is lying. He WAS following the flygon, and DID attack it. Either that or it was magmar, who could've ambushed flygon when he landed.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:31 PM
You're correct AngelWofie, so now you can create mysteries also.
Scoreboard
AngelWofie- 2

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Ok, it'll be hard to come up with one, though ^^; IT might take a bit.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I also can't think of any more mysteries, so we'll just have to wait.

Kitsune_girl
August 7th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Can I mabey post a mystery?

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Meowth was found on top of Silph Co. dead, with various scratches and bruises, and her charm missing.

Pidgeot: I like shiny things a lot myself, but I would never steal. I'm more civilized than that. Anyway, I was going home from a party, a bit drunk, and heard a scream from on top of a building. I went to investigate, and I found meowth, dead.

Mankey: I was walking home from the jewelery store, and heard a screech. Of course, I didn't bother to go look, because I was frightened and ran home. The next day I found out that meowh had been killed.

Eevee: I am a collector of jewelery, and I love gold, but I'd never, EVER do this to my best friend! was with meowth when she was killed. I had fallen asleep for a while, and I awoke when I heard her scream. I imediately went to get help.

Kitsune_girl
August 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
I think Pidgeot stole it when she was drunk.

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Nope ^^ Try again =D It's actually pretty obvious.

Kitsune_girl
August 7th, 2005, 01:38 PM
All right then, mankey did it, but won't tell n_n

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 01:38 PM
it was the mankey they're never scared

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Eevee did it XDDDD Eevee was with meowth and they were at the top of sliph co. Eevee told Meowth to come with him/her to the roof of sliph co. to hang out and since Eevee loves gold he killed meowth to get the gold coin!

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Right! XD I told ya it was obvious! :P

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:00 PM
lol make another one so I can win again!

Batesymon
August 7th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Any mysteries coming? I want to solve one!

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I think one is coming right now

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Umm...
A squirtle was found dead on the beach on Cinnabar Island, he had a broken neck and a huge bruise on his temple. He was wet when he was found, possibly from being in the ocean.

Blastoise: I was resting nearby when it happened. I heard a loud boom, and the cry of the young squirtle. I found him dead a few moments later.
Espeon: I was vending drinks when I heard a loud sound. I ran to the spot to see what had happened.
Raichu: I was swimming when I heard a loud sound, and a scream. I looked over at the beach, and saw a squirtle lying lifeless on the ground.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:13 PM
blastoise most likely to brake a neck

Batesymon
August 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I'd say Raichu. Blastoise would do more damage and Espeon was in a further away spot. Raichu was the only one that was near the scene.

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Raichu! He did it my favourite pokemon killed the evil water type!

AngelWolfie
August 7th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Right Obelisk-Kun XD Anyone else want to make one? I have to go.

Naito
I'll make one.

A Zangoose was found dead in a mansion and there were bite marks.There are 4 suspects though the last one didn't tell anything that happened.

Seviper: Even though i'm rivals with him, i'm not the type that would kill.

Pikachu: Zangoose hosted a party at his mansion, i seen a Seviper go over there, i have a feeling that Seviper did it since when i heard Zangoose (i wasn't at the party) being attacked.I investigated, only to find Seviper and a Houndour.

Houndour: I, just like the Pikachu, arived when i heard Zangoose.There was a Sneasal also.

Sneasal: No notes.

outlaw
me me me! I'll make one! XDDDD

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:17 PM
you have to solve 2 before making one angelwolfie

Batesymon
August 7th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Don't think anyone's solved twob and don't think she really wants to continue.

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
she did solve two, check the first page

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Mind if i join in?I love mysteries

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:23 PM
anyone can join (XD I hate the message too short thing)

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:25 PM
she did solve two, check the first page
I know I was just saying she has no one else has so Only T18 and angelwolfie can right now

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks.Anyone gonna make a mystery.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I made one already.Check 1st page

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I'll make one.

A Zangoose was found dead in a mansion and there were bite marks.There are 4 suspects though the last one didn't tell anything that happened.

Seviper: Even though i'm rivals with him, i'm not the type that would kill.

Pikachu: Zangoose hosted a party at his mansion, i seen a Seviper go over there, i have a feeling that Seviper did it since when i heard Zangoose (i wasn't at the party) being attacked.I investigated, only to find Seviper and a Houndour.

Houndour: I, just like the Pikachu, arived when i heard Zangoose.There was a Sneasal also.

Sneasal: No notes.
seviper obviously I don't buy his I'm not the type that would kill thing

Batesymon
August 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Also, Zangoose and Seviper have a hatred. It's too simple.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:30 PM
I think houndour.No specific reason.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Also, Zangoose and Seviper have a hatred. It's too simple.
yeah zangoose was based off of a mongoose and seviper was based off of a kobra eternal rivalry

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:35 PM
pikachu.... yes there was a party but pikachu did go and he doesn't like zangoose, once his prey was alone pikachu bit him and then shocked him, ofcourse he made sure that it was enough to kill him but make sure there was no smoke

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Obelisk-Kun is right.So he can also make mysteries.

Current people able to make mysteries
Josh (me)
AngelWofie
Obelisk-Kun

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 02:43 PM
ok next murder please (hmmm I can't wait to post my murder....)

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:43 PM
ok. I'm ready for another.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Anyone here? bumpy bump bump

Jolty-kun
August 7th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Anyone here? bumpy bump bump

Dude, that was just spammy o.o;, and so was the post before, and also, dont double post XP

Just warning =P

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:14 PM
ok I've got one an onix was found dead with is tail sticking out of a burrow there where three suspects

koffing:my dear freind was going to visit me I was heading in his derection there wasa light and to other pokemon up a head
spinarak:I had just gootten there but was blinded by some sort of light
squirtle I tried stoping the pokemon attacking him but then I was blinded by a light
a trustworthy pikachu claims that he a purple spot on the dead onix

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I'm guessing and gonna say it was Koffing or Spinarak.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I'm guessing and gonna say it was Koffing or Spinarak.
just one guess at a time please

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Ok. Koffing. I guess Koffing.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:21 PM
ok you're right I'll post another one later have to go

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Yah I finally got one. Are you going to make one Tranitar18?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I'll let Obelisk Kun make another one.

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Obelisk said he had to go

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah. He did say that. But, he's still here.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:36 PM
a trapinch was found dead with burns and a broken neak the suspects are
charazard:I was battling with a blastoise then heard trapinch's shriek and flew over
magmar:I was battling with a poliwrath and lost one I woke up to his screan and walked over
vibravaI just evolved to vibrava and flew over to my freind and he was dead
edit:I just got back on

outlaw
August 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
magmar... its so easy XP....

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I'm going to guess again. My guess is Charizard.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:39 PM
magmar... its so easy XP....
actualy no not magmar anybody else

edit:slick got it

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I just guessed. Wow. Twice in a row.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
there where two igglybuff found lieng outside of a dance joint one dead the other with serious injurys the suspects

a gang of squirtles:we where just going in to dance. description: the leader had a cut on it's forehead
a sneasel:I had just come out of the dance joint and saw a group of something I can't tell what they where attack the two igglybuff

a gang ofcharmander:we just arrived at the to see the igglybuff

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 05:18 PM
I guess the squirtle gang. I mean. I'm not really thinking hard.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 05:21 PM
your right heres how the scene played out the sgang of squirtleut on black suits the two igglybuff come out the squirtle gang attack the las igglybuff is about to die snease scratches a squirtle and they run away then the charmanders arrive

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Ok. That was a little easy. But, the koffing one was a little diffacult.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Also, am I aloud to make mysteries?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Yes you can create mysteries Slick.Any who has solved 2 can create as many as they like.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Ok.A murder has taken place at a movie theater.
There are four suspects that have taken down as suspects. The victum is a blastoise with heavy gashes and bruises with scratches. The suspects are yami,charmeleon,raichu, and an onix. Here is what they had to say.

Yami:I am the victums friend. We had just gotten done watching a movie at the movie theaters. I had to go to the bathroom to wash my wings. The coke had spilt on them whenever we had gotten up to leave. I came back and he was dead.

Charmeleon:I was at the movie theaters alright. I was with my friend onix. She was sitting right next to me. I was having a great time watching the movie. Suddenly, we heard a loud scream. I looked back and saw a blastoise dead in the next room.

Raichu:Yeah I was sitting in the room directly across from their room. I was all by myself. I was watching a movie. He had the urge to go to the bathroom so I did. I passed their room and got into the bathroom. I came back out and heard a scream.

Onix:I was with my close friend charmeleon. We were sitting right next to the other room. We had front row seats. We were just sitting there all by ourselves. I felt hungry and went to get some snacks. On my way back, I heard a loud scream. I dropped the stuff and went to charmeleon and saw a dead blastoise.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 06:27 PM
charmelion seems most likely with the claws

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:28 PM
No. Charmeleon didn't do it.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 06:30 PM
then it must be yami wohoever he/she was

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
No Yami didn't do it either. There are only onix and Raichu left.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
then It has to be onix *hoping it isn't raichu*

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:40 PM
No it isn't Onix. It was Raichu. Was that a good one or not?

This is how it happend.

The raichu on the way back to the movie had run into the room where Blastoise was and used thundershock on him. The blastoise fought back but the raichu used maga kick and finally scratched him to death with his claws.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
it was good too good way too good

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks. Yours were good too. If you want me to make another I will. Or do you want to make one?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I'll make a short one, where no one gives notes, but by the clues, you'll have to guess.Also more than 1 pokemon could of comited the crime.

A trio of Camerupt were found serverly injured at Mt. Chimney.One was frozen, another one was damped and water got into his volcanic back, and the last one had scratchs on his body.A Sneasal, Persian, Blastoise, Kingdra, Magmar, Raichu, Swellow, Pidgeot, Electrode, Steelix, Onix, Rhydon, Tyranitar and a Aggron were at the secne.

Pokemon at the secne: Sneasal, Persian, Blastoise, Kingdra, Magmar, Raichu, Swellow, Pidgeot, Electrode, Steelix, Onix, Rhydon, Tyranitar and a Aggron

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Were there more than three? Anyway did Blastoise and neasal do it?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
There are 3, you found two, so just find the last one.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Is it or is it?Ok is it Kindra?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM
You're wrong.Kingdra can't travel on land or in lava.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 07:12 PM
rIGHT. iT IS EITHER Arragon,Tyranitar,orRydon

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Wrong.The thrid pokemon who did the crime is obvious.Which other pokemon could have claws other than sneasal, tyranitar, rhydon, or aggron?

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
The ones that did it are Sneasal, Blastoise, and Persian!

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
You are 100% correct!What you think of that one?

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Perfect! Not too hard or easy. Enough to make you think but not too hard.

Icy42
August 7th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Slick, would you be willing to create a mystery?

Slick
August 8th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Um,sure. Ok here it is: A murder has taken place in the woods behind the victums house. The victum is a Zapados. The victum has deep cuts and a broken spine. It's neck was fraktured aswell. The suspects had to this.

Group of Blastoise:We live in the pond not far from where Zapados lives. We usally hang out where the Zapados was killed. Yeah, we were really close buds with the legendary birds. But, Zapados always hated us for some reason.No more comment.

Articuno:Yeah, I was the worst enemy of Zapados. I battled him acouple of times. I hated him. And he hated me. And I went into the woods and came back out. Zapados was there when I went into the woods. Whenever I entered the woods, I heard a scream and left.

Steelix:I was a close friend to the Zapados. But, I was in the woods the whole rtime. I was close by when I heard him scream. I followed the sound and found him there lying dead. I left and told the police.

Pikachu:I live four blocks away and saw the whole thing from my mansion. I saw a strange figure and decided to check it out. When I got into the woods, I heard a scream. I followed it and saw him dead. I stayed there until the police arrived.

alakazamisbest
August 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Did the Blastoise's do it?

dragon 122
August 8th, 2005, 11:37 AM
i think blastoise or articuno cause pikachu saw a strange figure

Slick
August 9th, 2005, 08:28 AM
You are both wrong. Come on, this one is obveis.

Icy42
August 9th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Steelix? I mean that' got to be the strangest figure there.

Slick
August 9th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Wrong! It was Pikachu. Ok. So, anyone here?

Icy42
August 9th, 2005, 08:53 AM
*Makes strange surprised sound with throught* Wow! I was sure it would be Steelix!

Slick
August 9th, 2005, 08:59 AM
So, you think it was good?

Batesymon
August 9th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Pikachu would've had to have been lying about staying there. Steelix went there and left. It didn't say it saw Pikachu.

When's the next mystery?

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 07:32 AM
I could make one if you want me too.

Electric Hero
August 10th, 2005, 11:25 AM
o_O... how was able a small and little Pikachu killed Zapdos!!! o_O ... anyway... all these murders are starting to be cool XD. ((yeah... there are many in this section and I try to solve 'em... but sometimes I get late and they got it right XD))

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:34 AM
So, you do like them? I mean did you like this one.

Electric Hero
August 10th, 2005, 12:14 PM
I like murder mysteries... like the song... oh forget... you possibly haven't heard it XD... well... kind aweird a Pikachu killed a Zapdos but... nah... it was your murder XD.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Well, if you want me too, I'll make another.

Electric Hero
August 10th, 2005, 12:25 PM
ok... I can't wait for the murder XD that sounds weird XD.