View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:26 AM
OOC: ^^^ Urgh, the rabid old lady ish sleepin'! XD ^^^

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:26 AM
"We're already here." Cid replied to the shout, standing on the street outside the Iriko town pokmon center "And keep it down, we don't want to disturb her sleep, do we?"

"Toto-dile-too-too-diiile-toto-dile." (We'll se about that when we reach a low tunnel.) Jaws scoffed at Mudkee's comment, snickering as the Mudkip nearly lost her balance.

Curly shook his head "Raaalts." (Show-offs.) he muttered, nudging his trainer to ask if he could retreat to his pokball like Niana had.

"Oh, okay." Cid replied, recalling the Ralts.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:28 AM
Mudkee scowled, regaining her balance and sitting down into a safer position. She turned back towards Jaws.

"Mudkip mud kip mudkip mud.." (And we'll also see what happens when it floods..) Mudkee chuckled softly.

August 11th, 2005, 3:28 AM
OOC-Hee, again,*refreshes slowly*

Seeing that nobody dared to wake the woman,Jenny bravely walked up to the counter and poked the old woman.

"Um...?Miss?Are you awake?" she asked.

Dew jumped onto the counter and continued poking the lady with his paw.

"Dew!Stop that!"Jenny shouted

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:30 AM
The old woman suddenly shouted.

Amy and Mudkee both flinched as they heard that, walking out of the Pokemon Center's doors.

"Uh, okay.. Anyone know what direction the next town is in?" Amy smiled weakly.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:30 AM
"To-too-dile-toto-dile-totodile..." (I can swim. Unlike you apparently...) Jaws replied.

"I wonder if they're going to be like this for the whole trip." Cid wondered out loud as he listened to the two water pokmon squabble.

His musings were cut out by a scream from the old woman which caused both boy and pokmon to freeze for a moment. Luckily, it had seemed to be nothing but a sleepy mumble.

"And I think Suncrest city should be somewhere in this direction." he pointed to the north.

OOC: Is that an okay name?

August 11th, 2005, 3:31 AM
"Gosh... why can't the others wait for me...." Nicole complained as she rushed to catch up with the others.... Just as she passed by the counter, she saw the old lady shouting.... "Well, shouldn't she be nicer to the people who's gonna save the town for her???"

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:32 AM
"Probably. Mudkee is.. Adamant. She argues 'till the end." Amy responded, sighing.

Mudkee frowned. "Mudkip kip mudkip kip mud.." (You won't be able to after I get over there..) Mudkee cackled.

August 11th, 2005, 3:32 AM
Jenny looked to the horizon, the Sun shone brightly.

She saw footprints on the ground,heading North.

"My guess is North."she said to the rest.

"Mudkip?Mud kip Mudkip!!"(May I join?So what if you can swim?My name mean's pure!)

"RALTS!"(Its still the same answer!!)Ruru moaned putting both hands on her face.

"Mudkip,mud!"(Well, it does!)

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:35 AM
"Okay. North it is." Amy said, spotting the same footprints that Jenny had seen.

Running ahead of the group, Amy ran up to the footprints, pausing to read a sign next to the dirt path heading into the forest.. In bold, red text, the sign read..

"WARNING: Low Tunnel Ahead"

Alter Ego
"Not Mudkee too..." Cid groaned. Both were Adamants, this was going to be a long trip.

"Toto-dile-toto-totodile!" (Bring it on fishlips!) Jaws taunted, ignoring Dew's comment. He looked at the sign with a triumphant smirk.

OCC: Sorry tt i'm lagging behind...
"Duh.... My 6th sense tells me is South....." Nicole argued....

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:37 AM
"Mudkip kip mudkip mud.." (Mudkips don't have lips..) Mudkee sighed.

"Oh dear. Hey everyone, this sign says that there's a low tunnel ahead!" Amy called out to the group. Mudkee nearly fainted.

August 11th, 2005, 3:38 AM
"Don't you understand??? Low tunnels are dangerous.... The last time I went through low tunnels... I got attack by a herd of mightyenas...." Nicole complained... There are footprints on the route towards the South too....

" But... this footprints look familiar though...." Nicole said....
"Eveeee...ee.vvee.evv.eeeevvv(Cause it's your own footprints)" Corrine mumbled mocking at Nicole

August 11th, 2005, 3:40 AM
OOC-We've been infront of the computer for 3 hours least, anyone tired?I'm not,weeewwewewew!Hyperactive!!!:P

Jenny disagreed(??)

"It's obvious that Team Viper headed that way, so we should go after them."

"Mudkip mudkip!"(I'm pure!)Dew smiled

With hands still on her face Ruru moaned
"Ralts...."(You've said that already...)

"Mudkip?Mud?"(Really?I have?)

"Ralts ralts....!"(So now he chooses to suffer short term memory loss, whopee!)The Ralts said with no meaning in its voice.

Alter Ego
"Toto!Toto-diile-toto-totodile!" (Hah! What's the matter fishy?) Jaws taunted "Totoo-to-dile-toto-dile!(Afraid of a little dark?)

"A low tunnel?" Cid asked without really expecting a reply "There's a good chance that we'll find dark or rock type pokmon then." he smiled "That's a good start."

Cid looked at the expression on Mudkee's face "What's wrong with Mudkee?" he asked Amy with a slightly worried look.

Random Plushie
Amy reached up with both hands and moved Mudkee down onto her shoulder.

"So, North or South?" Amy asked. Mudkee sighed.

"Mud! Mudkip! MUDKIP MUD KIP KIP!" (Fine! You win! STOP MOCKING ME!) Mudkee exclaimed to Jaws, still on the verge of fainting.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:42 AM
"Toto! Toto! Toto-diile!" (I win! I win! Ne-neer!) Jaws exclaimed dancing happily on his trainer's shoulders.

"I say we continue this way." Cid stated, "Like I said, we could find pokmon of favourable types here. Besides" he added "We'll be able to take care of some Mightyena's, I'm sure. And Jaws, I hope you realize you're being very immature here." Cid frowned at the little crocodile.

August 11th, 2005, 3:43 AM
"There's no way I'm going North.... I'll go South... anyone with me???" Nicole said getting ready to walk off South....

August 11th, 2005, 3:44 AM
Jenny sighed, at this rate, they wouldn't be going any where at all.

"I'm going North."she said,wondering whether others would consider her.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(I'm Dew!Who you!)

"Ralts.."(I'm not even going to try this time.)

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:45 AM
OOC: Lolness, she's almost fainting because of the irony. XD

Oh yesh, and 1:43 AM!! WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

"Yeah.. I agree. Come on." Amy said, gesturing for everyone to move onwards onto the northern route. Mudkee scowled, not feeling like fainting anymore.

"Mudkip mud.." (Woe is me..) Mudkee complained sarcastically.

August 11th, 2005, 3:47 AM
"Ok... I'll confess.... I have a phobia of dark and spooky places like low tunnels, happy???" Nicole replied looking as if she was going to burst to tears...

OCC: Believe it or not... the real me have much more phobias then Nicole do... cept that the real me do not have phobia of dark and spooky places....(ask ybur_angel)

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:47 AM
"Oh, I can deal with that." Cid said, "Curly! Flash!"

With a cry, the Ralts appeared and let out a powerfull flash that lighted up the cavern.

"Toto-dile-totodile." (You're just jealous) Jaws muttered, but stopped his dance.

"There." the boy looked pleased at Curly's work before turning to Nicole "Just tell about these things a bit ealier in the future, alright?"

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:49 AM
"Oh.. Hmm.. Don't worry, Nicole. Hug your Pokemon close, and you'll get through." Amy grinned, trying to persuade Nicole into going North.

"And Curly will light your way!" She added after Curly was released.

Mudkee had stopped complaining and was now making silly faces at Jaws.

August 11th, 2005, 3:50 AM
"But...but...but.....ok....then.." Nicole turned towards North as she wiped off the drops of tears that were about to fall....

Jenny walked over to the girl.
She patted her on the back.

"Come on, we'll need everybody's help in this."she said comforting Nicole.

"Besides, we won't need to walk inthe dark, Curly's gonna light the way for us." she added

"Come on, stop those tears."Jenny said holding both of Nicole's hands in her's.

"I'll help you."

Random Plushie
OOC: Niana's too lazy to know Flash anyways. XD

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:52 AM
Cid watched Nicole who was still looking a bit teary "If it makes you feel a bit better." he said "I'm scared of heights, I know what it feels like but you really have to grit your teeth and face your fears some time. That's the only way to get over a phobia. This is a team and we're all here to support you. Now let's go, alright?"

August 11th, 2005, 3:53 AM
"Yes... This Jenny is my old neighbour... my old bestie.... I can feel the warmth in her hands...." Nicole thought as she held Jenny's hands and walked into the cave...

August 11th, 2005, 3:54 AM
OOC-Bleh...Mom scolded me 4 playin 2 long,haha,who cares, continue.

Jenny held onto Nicole's hand as they walked nearer to the tunnel.

"Amy?Are you gonna use Niana?"she asked the girl beside her.
Ruru's horns started glowing....

"She must be feeding off someone's postive emmotion!"Jenny said surprised.

"Who is it?"she asked the group.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:54 AM
OOC: We've got waaay too much simultaneous posting here, let's read the previous ones and edit accordingly alright? Curly has used flash already.

August 11th, 2005, 3:55 AM
"Ya... i do feel better.... Gritting my teeth won't hurt right?" Nicole joked.... "Well... I'm back to the usual me..." Nicole assured the others... "Let's hurry on before I back out..." she joked...

Random Plushie
Amy walked into the cave after the others, keeping an eye on Curly's Flash.
Mudkee looked around the cave for anything interesting, for now Jaws wouldn't be able to see her silly faces. She sighed as she saw the ceiling--a few inches above Amy's head.

OCC: Lol... But it makes the story more interesting agree?

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 3:56 AM
OOC: Lol.. yeah, but sometimes it's frustrating to edit posts.. XD

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 3:58 AM
OOC: Are we free to make wild pokmon appear, within moderation? A Dunsparce would be so much fun.

Cid chuckled "No it won't." he replied, taking point on Curly's side "I wonder if we can find any wild pokmon around here." he thought out loud. "I've heard about this adorable little thing called Dunsparce that supposedly lives in caves like this. If we find one, would you people mind if I took it?" he asked with a hopefull expression. "I'd let you guys take your pick of any others."

August 11th, 2005, 3:59 AM
"This place is giving me creeps.... the darkness and everything...." Nicole exclaimed as she felt a shiver running down her spine.... "God... I'm starting to regret it... This tunnel seems never-ending...." she continued...

August 11th, 2005, 4:00 AM
With Ruru's horns and Curly's Flash, the group ventured into the tunnel,every now and then, a zubat would fly past them.

Suddenly Dew started kipping, pointing to a corner of the cave.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(I sense something!Ah!)

"Dew's fin acts as a radar, so, somthing must be there!"she trembled as she pointed to a part of the cave that was hidden from the light.

August 11th, 2005, 4:00 AM
OCC: Wild pokemon appearing? Sounds fun.... Imagine the fighting and capturing....

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:01 AM
OOC: Sure, why not? Then you get to customize your team! ^_^

"If I see one I'll point it out." Amy responded to Cid. "Besides, I--WHOA!" Amy was cut-off in mid-sentence as she tripped over a large object on the ground. Mudkee yelped as the momentum sent her flying straight into Jaws.

Amy moaned in brief pain as she stood back up.

"ARON!" (HEY!)

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:01 AM
OOC: Imagine the Dunsparce.^_^ Can you tell I like Dunsparce?

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:02 AM
OOC: Yeah. Name it---Deunan! XD

August 11th, 2005, 4:02 AM
"Argh... what's that... Not some ghost... right?" Nicole said trembling with fear.. Cold sweat started breaking out... She look as if she was going to cry any minute...

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:04 AM

Amy had apparently tripped over an Aron. She sweat-dropped as the steel creature swaggered and dug it's feet into the ground.

"Uh, GO MUDKEE!" Amy screamed, picking Mudkee up from the ground and throwing the Mudkip in front of her.

OCC: If this was some tall/short grass... I'll wish for a swablu to appear.... I love Altarias(ask ybur_angel again....)....

OOC-Ermm....Weird storyline, 1 girl sees somthing, the other sees a aron...I've to admit that Dunsprace are quite cute, but not as much as Feebas♥♥

The pokemon jumped from its hiding place it was a
(who would've guessed) dunsprace.
Jenny backed away, she hid behind Cid who seemed all over the matter.

Alter Ego
OOC: Sounds like a plan...CharMz would be pleased, I'm sure. ^_^

Cid was slightly dissapointed as he identified the attacker as an Aron. "Well...Aron for the taking guys! Jaws! Dynamic Punch!"

The Totodile jumped down from Cid's shoulder, swinging a wild hook that missed the little pokmon which retorted with a headbutt that sent Jaws flying into a wall.

Cid turned around as Jenny aproached. "Hmm? Something the matter?" he asked, as he spun around he noticed a Dunsparce.

"Jaws! Forget about the Aron! Hit that Dunsparce with a Water Gun!"

"Totoo!" The blast of water caught the land snake in the face, knocking it a bit backwards.

August 11th, 2005, 4:05 AM
"Phew.... it was just an aron.... i thought it was a.... never mind..." Nicole heave a sigh of relief as she wiped off the cold sweat on her face...

August 11th, 2005, 4:07 AM
OOC-Ahem...*looks up at own post*nobody reads mine....sniff...

I gotta go, or else mom'll set a world record in screaming.

Random Plushie
"Mudkee, Mud-Slap it!" Amy commanded. Mudkee didn't bother shouting something and went straight into the attack, scooping up a bit of mud with her tail and flopping it into the Aron's eyes. The small Pokemon stumbled back, blinded.
Amy wasn't sure if someone else was going to take it, so she just took her chance. Reaching into her pack, she pulled out a Great Ball.

"Er, go, Great Ball? Gosh, that's corny.." Amy mumbled before throwing it at the Aron..

OCC: Am i still holding on to Jenny's hand???

August 11th, 2005, 4:08 AM
"Great ball will work just fine..." Nicole assured Amy.... " Just relax and focus your mind on capturing the aron and then capture... done..." Nicole said...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:09 AM
Now what? the Dunsparce curled up into a ball in mid-air, landing down and charging Jaws, knocking the crocodile back once more.

"Spaaarce!" the Dunsparce let out a menacing cry as it spun around rearing for another attack.

"Jaws! Ice Beam!" the Totodile shot out a freezing beam at the soaked Dunsparce, trapping it in ice.

Now's my chance! Cid thought, grabbing a Great Ball from his pack. "Go Great Ball!" he called, throwing the object at the land snake, causing it to dissapear in a flash of crimson light.

Come on... Cid thought as he watched the ball tremble Stay in there...

August 11th, 2005, 4:10 AM
OCC: Why...it seems like the story's getting much more fun by day....

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:10 AM
OOC: Uh, I dunno. o.O

The Aron cried out in fury as the Great Ball struck it in the head, sucking the creature in with a red flash of light. The Great Ball rumbled back and forth on the ground for a few long moments, before finally, it stopped rumbling and the Great Ball went still.

Amy blinked. "Uh, yay?" She commented, picking up Mudkee with one hand and the Great Ball with the other.

August 11th, 2005, 4:12 AM
"Congrats Amy...." Nicole congratulated Amy on capturing the Aron... "You have now got another pokemon to be responsible for...." she continued...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:13 AM
"Oooh yeaaah!" Cid exclaimed as the ball gave a small clicking sound to signify successfull capture, the echo of his triumphant call travelling across the cavern and causing a pair of Zubat's to fly off with agitated screeches.

The boy eagerly rushed forward and scooped up the ball containing his prize.

"Great job, Jaws!" he called, patting the somewhat exhausted Totodile affectionately "Here's a treat for you." he rushed over to his bag and pulled out something rare. A sitrus berry, Jaws' favourite. The pokmon quickly snatched the little fruit and ran into a corner to chew on it greedily.

"So." Cid said, turning to the others "What happened to the Aron?"

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:15 AM
Amy smiled at the fact that she had not only caught an Aron, but Cid had caught a Dunsparce as well.

"Thanks! And congrats, Cid! You got what you wanted!" Amy paused, lifting up the Great Ball.

"I'll name him Iron." Amy beamed.

August 11th, 2005, 4:16 AM
"Amy did catch her Aron.... I wish there was a pokemon I liked for me to catch but sadly... no..." Nicole replied on behalf of Amy....

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:17 AM
"You caught it, eh?" Cid replied, grinning broadly "Good job Amy."

He paused for a moment to think of a name for his new catch.

"I think 'Frosty' would be a too cruel name for mine." he said with smirk "I'll call him...Deunan. And don't worry..." he said turning to Nicole "I'm sure we'll find something you like as well."

OCC: If Jenny's not around... then when all of us gets out of the tunnel... won't she be stuck in there?

Random Plushie
"Hey, don't worry." Amy said to Nicole. "There's tons of Pokemon out there. There's going to be one out there that's perfect for ya."

"Mudkip.." (Iron..) Mudkee mumbled. "Kip.." (Weird..)

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:18 AM
OOC: Oh my gawd that's funny! We have to PM CharMz or something! XD

August 11th, 2005, 4:19 AM
" Ya hope so...." Nicole replied feeling happier.... "I hope i can catch a swablu...." Nicole continued...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:20 AM
"Totoo-dile?" (Who cares?) Jaws commented, continuing to chew on his berry. "Too-toto-dile-totodiiile." (I think Deunan's a weird name too, but I'm not complaining.)

"Raalts-ralts-raa." (You never complain when there's food) Curly muttered, in a slight huff that his trainer had chosen Jaws for this battle instead of him. Wonder what Deunan's like as a person? the Ralts thought for himself.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:21 AM
"Alright. We'll watch out for any Swablu, then. For now, we should get outta here. Lead the way, Curly!" Amy exclaimed. Her happiness was growing rapidly.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:24 AM
"Raa." (Okay.) Curly said, brightening his Flash a bit.

Cid listened to Nicole's comment. "Alright." he replied "The next Swablu we meet is your catch, I've already got one of my favourites." he patted the great ball affectionately. "It's only fair that you should as well."

The boy walked through the cavern with a constant grin on his face, being in an extremely positive and sunny mood. Jaws seemed to have taken on much the same, happy for his Sitrus Berry he danced a bit ahead of his trainer with a blissful expression on his face.

Curly smiled inwardly, Cid was always like this with a new catch.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:26 AM
Mudkee frowned, walking alongside her Trainer as they continued to walk.

After a few minutes, the group had already reached the point where they could see the exit at the end of the tunnel.

"Wow. That was fast." Amy shrugged.

August 11th, 2005, 4:26 AM
"Hmph.. I agree... Let's find a way and get out of this cave as soon as possible....." Nicole agreed...
"Sne..sne...sne...sal...(She's wants another pokemon...)" Sylvia told Corrine...

"EeVeeeee... eeee....eev.eee.vvve.vvee(I know... more competition.....)" Corrine agreed

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 4:28 AM
OOC: Oh goshness, it's 2:30 AM! EEEK! I have to go to bed now, peoples. See ya laterz! ^_^

August 11th, 2005, 4:28 AM
"Hope we meet a Swablu when we get out of the cave..." Nicole said.... " We're nearly out of here..." she continued

August 11th, 2005, 4:30 AM
OCC: I'll have to log off soon too.... More like now???

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:31 AM
OOC: M'kay, good night folks.

As they stepped back out into the sunlight, Cid suddenly came to think of something. "Guys, I know its early but could we take a little break? I'd like to thaw this little fellow up and introduce him to the rest of the gang."

He pointed towards what looked like an abandoned campsite, "I could make fire there pretty easily, and it wouldn't take too long.".

August 11th, 2005, 4:33 AM
OCC: Gdnite to you too... Cya again sometime.... Byeee

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 4:43 AM
OOC: Well...it's around 4 PM here so it's a bit early for me to go to sleep.^_^ Thanks anyhow.

August 11th, 2005, 5:02 AM
OCC: Fine den... Back to check sth... gotta cont... practicing piano...(duh... boring stuff tt i gotta do evrydae....)

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 11:08 PM
OOC: Lol, I've already decided what other Pokemon I want to catch. XD

Amy nodded vigorously at Cid's suggestion.

"I'd like to do the same with Iron. Except for the thawing out part." Amy smiled, blinking her eyes a couple of times as they re-adjusted to daylight. "In fact.. Come on out! Iron!" Amy called, throwing the Great Ball into the air. In a flash of light, the Aron popped out onto the ground.

"Aron.." (Urgh..) Iron muttered as the daylight struck him, creating a small flash.

"A-A-Aron aron?" (That's my name now?) Iron asked with a disapproving frown. In a short motion, it appeared that he shrugged. "Ar.." (Okay..)

"Hiya," Amy said softly, bending down to Iron's level. "My name's Amy." Amy smiled pleasantly at the Aron.
Mudkee, however, marched over to Iron from her current position next to Amy, tilting her head as if examining the new addition.

"Mudkip mud kip kip." (Welcome to the end of your life.) Mudkee stated.
"Mud mud kip kip mudkip.. mudkip mudkip. Kip, mudkip mud mudkip." (Everyone you see here is traveling throughout the region.. on a quest or something. So yeah, that's Amy. And I'm Mudkee.) Mudkee concluded.

Iron tilted his head as he swiveled around a couple of times, viewing the surrounding people and Pokemon. Iron nodded at Amy and Mudkee, blinking a couple of times.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Alright then." Cid said, quickly piling up a campfire at the, still whole, circle of stones and igniting it with a match from his pocket. He took a step back to admire the blaze for a second before unclipping the Great Ball from his belt.

"Go, Deunan!"

A chunk of ice appeared by the fire, quickly shrinking from the heat until the only thing left was a soaked and rather confused looking Dunsparce.

"Dun-spa?" (Huh? Wha-?) Deunan turned his head around in confusion, trying to discern what had happened.

Jaws walked over with the usual routine of one who had been present at such occasions countless times before. The Totodile gave a small sigh.

"Totot, too-to-dile-to-toto-too-dile. Too-toto-diiile-totodile-too-to-too-diiile-toto. Too-toto-totooodile?" (Okay, let me break it down for you. You just attacked me and the rest of our group a while back and I trapped you in a chunk of ice. See that kid over there?) he gestured towards Cid "To-totoo-dile, to-too-dile-totodile-to-totodile-to-too-totodile. Toto-totodile?" (He caught you, so now you're considered a volunteer on our little suicide mission to stop Team Viper. Any questions?)

The Dunsparce tilted his head, "Dun-spa." (Guess not) Deunan replied.

Cid decided to take this break in the conversation as a chance to introduce himself. "Okay Deunan. My name's cid and I'll be your trainer from now on. So...uh, nice to meet you."

The Dunsparce tilted his head, "Dunsparce? Duun-spa-arce-dunspa?" (Deunan? That's my name, then?)

Curly cut into the conversation as well "Ralts-raa-aal-alts?" (Don't you like it?)

"Dun, dunsparce!" (Oh, it's great!) the Dunsparce exclaimed, flapping his little wings enthusiastically "Dunspa- aarce-dun-sparce-dun! Dun-spa-aarce-dun-spaarce-dunspa! Duun-spa-rce!" (I've got a name now! I get to go on an adventure! I'm special!)

Jaws ran a hand over his forehead, "To-to, too-totodile-toto!" (Oh no, not another Dew!)

Curly chuckled, conveying the name's of the party to Deunan who accepted it enthusiastically.

"Well, he seems excited about this." Cid commented, noticing the excited manner in which the Dunsparce flapped its little wings as Curly explained things to him.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Amy, Mudkee, and a slightly confused Iron quickly followed Cid and his Pokemon over to the campfire, all three of them sitting down around the blaze.

Mudkee, only now noticing the new Dunsparce, stood up and quickly leapt to a spot in front of the excited Pokemon.

"Mud, mud! Kip mud mudkip?" (Oh, hi! Who may you be?) Mudkee exclaimed. "Mudkip mudkip!" (I be Mudkee!)

Iron tilted his head. "A-A-Aron! Aron ar ar aron?" (Hey! Haven't I seen you somewhere?) Iron called out to Deunan, leaping to his feet. For some reason the Dunsparce seemed kind of familiar.

Mudkee almost sweat-dropped. Now Deunan had two Pokemon on his back..

OOC: I was thinkin.. maybe they saw each other in the tunnel a couple of times, but they don't really know each other. ^_^

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 11:54 PM
OOC: Works for me. ^_~

Deunan turned to reply excitedly, seemingly unbothered by the fact that there were two questioners. He flapped his wings happily.

"Dun! Dun-sparce-dunsparce-dun, spa-dunsparce" (Hi! My name's Deunan now, I feel special)

"Totodile-toto-dile-toto-totodile! Totoo-dile-too-totodile!" (Everyone here has a nickname! You're not special!) Jaws exclaimed but Deunan didn't pay it any heed as he turned to Iron.

"Dun.dun-sparce-duns-pa-dunsparce. Dun-dunspaa-rce-dun-spa-dunspaarce-dun-sparce."(Yes, you look kind of familiar. I think I saw you in that cave back there.) he flicked his tail back and forth a bit "Dunspa-rce-dun-spa-arce-dun, dunspace. Dun-spa-duns-parce-dun-sparce-dun?" (Never got to talk with you, though. Do you have a name too?)

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 12:20 AM
OOC: My Mom booted me off for a while. >_<

"A-Aron. Ar ar aron ron aron aron." (Thought so. And this Amy person named me Iron.) Iron beamed, suddenly feeling better about his name.

Mudkee smiled at the reply she recieved, nodded, then marched back to Amy's side and plopped onto the ground.

"So.." Amy spoke up. "What do you think is in Suncrest City?" Amy didn't really have anything better to ask.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 12:36 AM
OOC: NEVER MIND! I'm too restless. XD

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 12:40 AM
OOC: Yay, 'Insomnia Party'! That was one of the trends I set in Emerald. ^_^

Cid took a pause from observing his newfound Dunsparce's mingling to reply to Amy's question.

"Well..." he began, trying to recall what he had heard "From what I gather it's a rather large, metropolitan kind of city. Supposedly very beautiful, in a modern kind of way. And unless I'm much mistaken they have a gym there. Psychic types...I think. I doubt that Team Viper would dare to attack the place." he gave an apologetic look "I'm not sure how reliable my information is, but that's what I've heard."

"Dunspa-dunsparce-dun-spaa." (You're special too then.) Deunan called excitedly. Jaws threw him a dirty look but didn't comment. "Duun-sparce-dunsparce-dunspaa-rce-dunsparce." (I've always dreamed about adventuring.) he continued without really bothering to check if anyone was listening "Dun-sparce. Du-dun-sparce-dun-sparce-sparce-dunsparce-sparce?" (And fighting. Do you think Cid will let me fight a gym leader?)

Jaws' expression turned even darker at this point and he grouchily took his distance from the others, heading over to Cid instead.

Curly shook his head. He knew what the matter was, Jaws was afraid that this Dunsparce was going to steal his spot as Cid's favourite, he had been like that when Curly was born too. The Ralts gave a small sigh, It's better to let him be. he thought for himself. Things would settle with time...they always did.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 12:45 AM
OOC: Gawd, now I REALLY wanna catch a Shuppet. XD (I wanted to end up with a Banette at some point.)

"Ah, okay. We should all train along the rest of the route, then. We wouldn't want to get trashed on our first Alphimega Gym Battle." Amy beamed.

"Aron, ar ar aron aron. Aron ar aron aron." (You know, I kinda feel that way too. That cave got boring.) Iron replied, cocking his head.

"Mudkip mud mud kip mud." (Just be glad you're not overreacting to having a nickname.) Mudkee commented sarcastically, eyeing Dew and Deunan.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 12:52 AM
OOC: Well, good luck with that, but we won't find one in broad daylight. ^_^

"I agree." Cid replied "It wouldn't be a very good start on our quest to get beaten in an embarassing way. Hopefully we'll be able to find some other trainer's to fight to-"

He was cut off in mid-sentence by an unfamiliar male voice.

"So you want a battle do you?" Cid spun around to see where the voice was coming from. Standing just a bit further from them was a slightly odd looking fellow, a boy in his early teens with messy, black hair wearing large spectacles, a light blue shirt, light brown shorts, and a pair of sandals.

"My pokmon will take on any of yours any day." he said, eyeing the visible ones with an arrogant kind of smirk on his face. "So who's first?"

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 12:55 AM
OOC: Oh. Then let's take real long and not reach Suncrest till' evening. ^_^

Amy blinked. She had seen way too many random Trainers like this one appear out of no where, too many times before.

"Deja vu.." Amy muttered, stroking Mudkee's back out of habit.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:04 AM
OOC: Go random battles. ^_^

"Well?" the boy said "What's the matter? You both chicken?"

Cid gave the boy a an angry stare. "What's your name anyway?"

"You don't know me?" the boy asked "You must be new around these parts. I am Raymond, bug trainer extaordinare and ruler of this route."

"Ruler of the route?" Cid asked "That's just lame."

"Oh will you shut up and fight already?" Raymond yelled, frustration evident on his face.

This should be a good warm-up Cid thought for himself. "Alright then." he said, "The name's Cid, and I say bring it on bug-boy."

"Better watch what you wish for. Beedrill, I choose you!"

With a cry, the bee pokmon appeared on the battlefield. Cid gave it a sceptical look. Was this twerp serious?

"Alright. Go Deunan!"

The Dunsparce leapt onto his side, eager to get its first trainer battle underway.

"To-totoo-dile-toto-toto-dile!" (I could sort this out easy!) Jaws grumbled, disgruntled that he hadn't been chosen for the battle.

Curly rolled his eyes, they both knew full-well why Cid had chosen Deunan for this battle, but Jaws would never confess it. The Ralts turned to watch the battle instead.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 1:07 AM
OOC: Whootness! *waits for evening*

Amy mentally cheered for Cid. She didn't do so in reality, not wanting to throw off Deunan in his first battle.

"Watch this battle, Iron. See what it's like in a Trainer Battle." Amy intructed, scooping up both Iron and Mudkee and setting them down in front of her--the perfect view. Both Pokemon sat quietly, eager to watch the battle unfold.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:16 AM
"Umm...what is that thing?" Raymond asked, eyeing the Dunsparce in confusion. "Oh wait, I know." he said in a would-be witty voice "It's history! Beedrill! Twineedle!"

Cid groaned as the Beedrill went for the charge, this guy was a real cornball.

"Deunan! Defense Curl!"

The Dunsparce obediently curled itself up into a tight ball, ready to absorb the impact. As the Beedrill struck, Deunan flew up into the air and the bug maniac gave a triumphant smirk, but it was soon erased when noticed the smile on Cid's face.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing." Cid replied in a nochalant tone "Deunan! Rollout!"

The Dunsparce suddenly turned in mid-air landing on top of the unsupecting Beedrill and grinding it onto the ground. The bug pokmon staggered back up, only to be struck once more as Deunan came back, knocking the Beedrill out of the arena, KOed.

"You-you-" Raymond sputtered, his face red as he withdrew his pokmon. "You vicious brat!" he yelled "No more mercy for you! Heracross, go!"

The second bug pokmon emerged, assuming a kind of sumo position and staring down its opponent.

"Back, Deunan." Cid called, knowing that the Dunsparce would be at a severe disadvantage against a fighting type. It's cutting my throat a bit but...

"Curly, get out there."

The Ralts gave an affirmative cry and stepped onto the battlefield, earning a dirty look from Jaws.

"Heracross! Horn Attack!" Raymond called, pointing his finger at Curly and the bug pokmon charged forward.

OOC: Ooh, cliffhanger.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 1:20 AM
OOC: Dang.

"C'mon, Curly. Use Double Team or something.. I dunno." Amy watched as the Heracross charged towards the Ralts.

Iron watched with complete fascination as he observed the strategies that Cid was using. He tilted his head in awe. Mudkee noticed how absorbed the Aron was and rolled her eyes, turning back towards the battle as the attack neared Curly.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:27 AM
Cid heard Amy's instructions, but he had waited on purpose. Waiting for the moment that the Heracross would get close enough.

"Flash." he commanded and Curly immediately unleashed a blinding burst of light, straight into the bug pokmon's eyes. The Heracross let out a pained yelp and tripped, attempting to shield its eyes as it got back up on its feet.

"Don't be a wuss!" Raymond shouted "Seismic Toss!"

"Curly, double team." unlike his opponent, Cid gave his commands in a controlled and even voice.

The already partially blinded bug pokmon was completely bewildered as a good twelve identical Curly's swam in and out of its vision. It charged about and attempted to toss any of them that got within reach but failed to spot the original who promptly used his powers to lift the Heracross up in the air and flip it onto its back with a loud thud.

"Just give it up." Cid said, looking at the utterly disorintated Heracross with pity. "Struggling won't do you any good."

"Keep fighting dammit!" Raymond called jumping up and down with fury "I command you!"

The Ralts unleashed a wave of lightning bolts that unrearingly struck their target, knocking it out.

"Nooo!" Raymond called, scooping up his second pokmon "That's not fair!" he yelled "You cheated! I'm not paying!"

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 1:30 AM
OOC: Yay, no cliffhanger.

"I object to that." Amy said, standing up. "Cid won fair and square. I'll be his witness. Or the ref. Whatever." Amy shrugged, though her expression remained firm.

Iron and Mudkee both stood to their feet in the same manner as their Trainer, kipping and aron-ing in protest.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:35 AM
"Bah! Fine! Take your money! I don't ever want to see you again!" Raymond threw a bundle of pokdollars at Cid and ran off, soon dissapearing into the nearby woods.

"What a sore looser." Cid muttered, patting Curly on the head before he went to collect his prize money "And a real cheapskate too." he added as he began counting "There's only three hundred here, but I suppose it's easy money." he pocketed the notes and released a rather proud looking Deunan who immediately went over to Iron to explain about his battle.

Jaws was still sulking in a corner however, and refused to come out. Guessing his pokmon's feelings Cid walked over to him.

"Come on, Jaws." he said "The only reason I didn't pick you is that I wanted the others to get some experience. We both know you could have taken those two out easy."

The Totodile gave a grouchy grunt but followed his trainer back to the others.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 1:38 AM
"Ar!" (Wow!) Iron exclaimed as Deunan approached him. "Aron aron! Aron ar ar ron aron!" (Nice job! I congratulate you!) Iron beamed. Mudkee smiled as well, knowing full-well that adding to what Iron said wouldn't really make a difference.

"Nice one. I wouldn't have expected that Flash." Amy commented as Cid returned with Jaws. "And don't worry about the money, I'm sure we'll earn more."

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:45 AM
Cid grinned "I doubt that our dear friend Raymond would have expected it either." he replied "And there was a lot to gain from this battle aside from the money, I think Curly is nearing evolution." he watched the little psychic pokmon appraisingly "At any rate, I'm sure you're right, there will be a lot more trainers to fill up our wallets."

"Dunspa-rce!" (Thank you!) Deunan called, his wings flapping even more excitedly "Duun-dunsparce-sparce-dun-sparce!" (This battling stuff is great!)

"Totodile..." (Amateurs...) Jaws muttered, frowning at the Dunsparce. You'll get your first loss soon enough... the Totodile added in his mind.

"So..." Cid said, seeing that the shadows of the trees were slowly beginning to lengthen, signifying that the sun was already beggining to set "Should we get moving? I'd like to reach Suncrest before nightfall."

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 1:48 AM
"Yeah. Let's go." Amy stretched a bit as she remained standing. "Come on everyone." Amy said, lifting Mudkee and putting the Mudkip on her head. She looked back down at Iron.
"Ball or walk?" Iron responded by running ahead of the group and near the tall grass. Amy shrugged and pursued the Aron, signaling for the others to move on.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 1:59 AM
Cid didn't even need to ask his team's opinion. Deunan slithered onward with as proud a swagger as one without limbs could muster followed by an equally happy but more modest Curly. Jaws, not wanting to seem any worse, straggled along as well as soon as he had extinguished the campfire, walking on the side of the tall grass.

Wonder if there are any rare ones over there? Cid thought. Had it not been so late he would probably have gone to check. I've always wanted a nice Murkrow...

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:01 AM
"Should we go through the tall grass or around it?" Amy called out to the others as she caught up with Iron, who had stopped to let everyone catch up.

Something moved within the tall grass. Slightly freaked out, Amy backed away a little and waited.

August 12th, 2005, 2:03 AM
OOC-Gahh!!??*Runs up to join the group*

"Wow, that was a nice battle."Jenny commented as the group started walking again.

"Mudkip?Mud!Mudkip!Mukip mud,mudkip!"(Hey?You got wings!And your so shiny!Cool,the name's Dew,I'm special!)Dew kipped to the new dunsprace and aron.

Ruru covered her face with one hand.
"Ralts...ralts...ralts..."(Apparently, he only chooses to remember his name.)

She took the hand off her face and streched it out to the two pokemon.

"Ralts....ralts....ra..ra...ralts."(Nice ta meet you,name's Ruru,don't mind Dew though,he's not as dumb as he looks.)

The group neared a cliff,a dense forest rested below, and squeezed right smack dab in the middle of the forest was a city.

"Hey,isn't that Suncrest?"Jenny said aloud.

She looked down the cliff.

"How are we gonna get down?"

"Mudkip mud!"(Lets slide down!)

"Ralts!Ra ra ralts!"(Dew!This is a serious matter!)

Dew nodded his head to the side of the cliff.There really was a slide craved in between the ricks.

Ruru gapped her mouth wide open as she tugged Jenny's skirt.

OOC-Time fer Cid to face his fear!:p

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:04 AM
OOC: Amy's gotta find her Shuppet first. ^_~

Cid was also slightly startled by the rustle in the grass, but he came up with a plan fast enough. "Curly! Use Flash over there!" he commanded.

As the burst of light emerged, something in the grass gave an agitated screech and a moment later something that looked like a grey hankey with green eyes floated up from the grass, eyeing the trainers and their pokmon with anger in search of its assailant.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:05 AM
OOC: Whoa, fix the simaltaneous posts. o.o

August 12th, 2005, 2:05 AM
*scratches head*

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:06 AM
OOC: Shuppet looks like a hankey or, if we're going to be all politically correct about it, a handkerchief. I just prefer the word 'hankey'. And the thought about the cliff is definitely worth adding in after the Shuppet scene. ^_^

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:10 AM
"Oh, shootses! Iron, protect us! Use Metal Claw!" Amy commanded, pointing at the "hankey".

Iron hesitantly went into battle mode, leaping up to the Shuppet and slashing at it with glowing claws.
The Ghost Pokemon gave out an agitated cry, following up with an ear-splitting screech. Everyone was forced to cover their ears as Amy continued to give orders.

"Another Metal Claw!" Amy screamed as Shuppet ceased it's attack. Iron cried something out, then took another swipe at the ghostie. This time the Shuppet fell down a little, as if the last Metal Claw had raised Iron's Attack.

"May as well.." Amy muttered to herself, unzipping her fanny pack and reaching in..

"Go! Great Ball!"

OOC: Semi-cliffhanger. :P

August 12th, 2005, 2:11 AM
OOC-I think its spelt "Hankie" who cares, continues typing feriously(dang..)on keyboard.

Jenny turned around just in time to see a wid Shuppet jump from behind the bushes.

"Gah!"she shouted, clenching her chest.

"Looks let we'll have to put our adventure on hold till Amy catches that thingy.."

"Muddy?"(Thingy?)Dew said confused.

Ruru pointed to the Shuppet not too far from them.

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip,mud,mudkip kip!"(Oh THAT thingy!Wow,gee, it looks like a hankerchief to me!"

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:14 AM
OOC: You say hankie I say hankey. Probably one of these american/english controversies. Both are, I think, accepted forms. Not sure, though...

Cid watched as the Great Ball soared towards the ghost pokmon. Wow, first an Aron and now a Shuppet, Amy's on a catching spree today.

Curly clasped Cid's leg and sent him complaints about the horrible noise a little while back, while Deunan enthusiastically rushed over to congratulate Iron on the battle.

Jaws stared at the ball suspiciously, hoping that the pokmon would escape. He had seen enough strangers for one day.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:16 AM
Amy fell silent as the Great Ball.. missed. Completely. Amy sweat-dropped slightly as the Shuppet continued it's assault.

"Shuuuup.." The ghost muttered to itself, it's body becoming shrouded in a blackish aura, it's eyes glowing blue. Suddenly an invisible force slammed into Iron, sending the Pokemon skidding back several feet. Luckily, being heavy saved him from completely going flying.

"A Night Shade.. Hmm. Iron, use Mud-Slap!"

Instead of scooping up a handful of mud, Iron turned around, it's back facing Shuppet, and went into a digging frenzy, completely showering the ghost Pokemon with dirt, leaves, and the occasional real patch of mud.

Amy smiled at Iron's effort, then reached for another Great Ball, this time aiming before throwing it at the Ghost..

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:18 AM
OOC: Oh shoots. Simaltaneous. XD

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:18 AM
Deunan, not easily persuaded out of his way of thought, settled for congratulating Iron on his quick reaction.

"Dunspa-arce-duns-parce!" (That's a cool move!) he exclaimed "Dunspa-dun-sparce-dun-dun-sparce?" (Could you teach it to me?)

OOC: Move tutoring, anyone? ^_^

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:21 AM
Amy fell silent once again, the Great Ball hitting it's target square in the chest. The Ball fell to the ground as the ghost was sucked in, wobbling several times....

"Aron.. Aron ar aron? Ar!" (Oh, you mean Mud-Slap? Sure!) Iron beamed, completely unaware that the fate of the Shuppet was soon to be determined.

August 12th, 2005, 2:21 AM
"Go Amy!"Jenny cheered from the sidelines.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Iron!Iron!Iron!)Dew cheered along with its owner.

Ruru clapped her hands together, her horns glowing again.....

"She must be getting it from Amy.."Jenny thought silently.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:22 AM
OOC: Alter, did you not catch post #359? XD

August 12th, 2005, 2:23 AM
OOC-Derr..?Stimulatanelosly(Gawd...) posting...

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:24 AM
OOC: Hmm? What about post 359? I've edited the one I wrote just before it already if that's what you mean.

"Dun!" (Yay!) Deunan exclaimed in excitement, his tail travelling up and down "Dun-spa-dun-dun-spa-rce?" (So how do I do it?).

"Come on..." Cid muttered as he watched the ball wobble "Stay in there..."

Curly could feel the tension in the air and watched the struggle wordlessly. Jaws, on the other hand, seemed rather disinterested and was apparently watching a speck of dirt with great interest.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:27 AM

The Great Ball wobbled for a few more seconds before finally coming to a rest. As Amy realized what had happened, she jumped into the air out of sheer joy.

"Oh, cool! I have a Shuppet now!" Amy paused, blinking. "And I'll name her Marionette! 'Cause Puppet is unoriginal." Amy beamed, her happiness growing. Mudkee caught onto her Trainer's happiness and grinned as Amy walked over to the ball to pick it up.

"Aron ar aron ar." (Just throw mud at someone!) Iron grinned.

August 12th, 2005, 2:31 AM
OOC-Yup,yup....:p(Why do I like to stick my tougue out??!!)

Jenny walked over to congradulate Amy.

"Whoa two pokemon in one day, you're really lucky!"she smiled as she looked at the Shuppet.

"We'd better get a move on if we wanna reach Suncrest by night fall."she said as the Sun was beginning to set in the horizon.

"Mudkip!Mudkip mud!"(Yay!Another friend!)

"Ralts...ralts..."(Whoa, loads of new faces...)

Jenny directed the group's attention to the ledge.

"Well Cid, looks like its your time..."she sighed as she watched Cid, a bit worried.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:33 AM
"Thank you." Amy replied to Jenny, twirling Marionette's Great Ball in her hand. "Nice job, Iron. That was fantastic." Amy grinned at the Aron as he spoke with Deunan, patting the steel-type on the head.

"Oh, you okay up there, Mudkee?" Amy asked the Mudkip, who was still on her head.

"Mudkip." (Me fine.) Amy turned towards the cliffside, staring downhill in awe as Jenny pointed it out..

August 12th, 2005, 2:35 AM
"Why don't you and Nicole go down first?"Jenny suggested to Amy.

"I'll stay here and wait till Cid's ready!"she said with a firm expression on her face.

"Ralts...ralts..."Ruru hummed silently...

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:36 AM
OOC: It's so evil I'll do it.^_^

"Duun! Dun-sparce-duun-dun-sparce!" (Oo! I know just the target!), Deunan exclaimed taking aim.

Cid smiled at Amy's excitement, not bothering to comment on the originality of the name 'Iron' "You're really on a roll today, Amy." he said "That one will do great at Suncrest Gym."

"Sparce!" (Fire!)

At the moment, Deunan began shooting out spurts of mud and dirt on the unsuspecting Jaws, dirtying the crocodile. Curly couldn't help laughing at the scene but Jaws' anger soon silenced him.

"Toto-dile!" (That's it!) Jaws bellowed, charging towards the Dunsparce.

"Jaws! Deunan! Stop it both of you!" Cid called, grabbing both of the pokmon and lifting them out of each other's reach.

"Now what's going on here?" he asked. Both began their respective explanations glaring at each other at each interruption.

Cid sighed "Curly, could you translate for me, please?"

The Ralts gave an obedient nod and explained the situation to his trainer.

"Right..." Cid said, turning to the two troublemakers "Deunan, you are by no means allowed to practice combat moves on your teammates, do you understand?"

The pokmon gave a somber 'sparce' and Cid placed him on the ground.

"And Jaws, that goes for you too." he said to the Totodile "No fighting each other."

"Toto." the Totodile replied grumpily and Cid put him down as well. The two kept glaring at each other but no more fighting ensued.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:40 AM
Iron sweat-dropped as he watched.

"Aron ar ar?" (What have I done?) Iron asked, more confusion in his voice than sorrow.

"I hope so. I just need to train her a bit, maybe." Amy smiled. Her smile faded as she noticed the hostility between Jaws and Deunan. "Oh, are they hungry? They can have some of my berries if they want." Amy offered. Mudkee rolled her eyes.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:46 AM
"Dun-duun-sparce..." (Not your fault...) Deunan muttered to Iron, looking slightly remorseful now that his intial anger had passed. Dun-dunsparce.duun-sparce-duun." (I should have known better.)

Jaws gave an indignant snort from his corner and busily began washing himself.

Cid listened to Amy's offer "I think it's best if we just let those two cool it for a bit." he said, returning both pokmon to their balls. "Let's continue then."

As he reached the cliff's edge Cid suddenly froze. The colour drained from his cheeks as he saw just how high the cliff was and small beads of cold sweat began trickling down his forehead. Curly had absorbed this anxiety and clung to Cid desperately, quickly returning to his ball as well.

"Well..." cid said with a gulp, a slight feeling of nausea spreading through him, "I guess this is it..."

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:48 AM
"Okay." Amy replied, clipping Marionette's ball to her belt.
"In ya go, Iron." Amy followed up, recalling the Aron as well. Now Mudkee was the only Pokemon of hers that was out of it's ball.

"Who's going down the weird and creepy hill first?" Amy asked.

August 12th, 2005, 2:51 AM
OOC-*looks up to own post and cries.;(*

"I guess Any and Nicole should go down first, since Cid here's got a fear of heights..."
Jenny suggested.

"Hm....I'll stay here and wait for Cid in the meantime."she added

Ruru shook its head and hummed to itself.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 2:54 AM
"Oh, okay. Whoa, I wish that thing didn't look so steep.." Amy said as she removed Mudkee from her head and kept her in a bear hug, which was supposed to be safer.

Carefully edging downwards a bit, Amy yelped as she completely started sliding and slipped down the cliff at an alarming pace, her voice fading as she went farther downhill.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 2:55 AM
"Doesn't really matter for me." Cid said weakly, trembling slightly "T-this c-cliff will be j-ust as s-steep anyway."

Slowly, and with his back turned, Cid began his descent down the hill. He was sweating profusely now and was afraid that the sweat from his hands would cause him to slip, but kept going. Mostly because it would be even worse to go up.

Suddenly, he was alarmed by Amy's screech. His primeval fear of heights overridden by his primeval weakness for foolish chivalry, Cid turned around and began sliding down the hillside as fast as he dared, hoping to find Amy uninjured at the bottom.

August 12th, 2005, 3:00 AM
OOC-Bleh.....:p should i delete mine?Or what?

Random Plushie
"WAAAAAAAAA-Oof!" Amy screamed as she suddenly came to an abrupt halt, landing on an enormous pile a grass at the very bottom of the cliff. It had absorbed her fall.. Amy looked around, then realized that she had Mudkee in a death grip.

"Oh. My bad." Amy sweat-dropped as she released Mudkee, the Mudkip gasping for air, her normally light blue skin purple.

Alter Ego
OOC: Whoa, will we ever get two posts that don't contradict with each other with more than two people online? ^_^

Cid slid down to the bottom a moment later. "Amy?" he called worriedly "Are you alright?". Noticing that both the girl and the Mudkip were in full health, he heaved a sigh of relief. "You really gave me a scare." he said, still oblivious to what he had just done.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:01 AM
OOC: It was even worse with the four of us yesterday. XD

August 12th, 2005, 3:01 AM
OOC-So?Alter ego's gonna rewrite or what?Or I delete mine?

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:02 AM
OOC: Cool! I don't have to fix anything! Oh yesh, and it's that time again..

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:02 AM
OOC: Well, it seems like the majority of the posts is in favour of you rewriting ybur_angel.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:04 AM
"Oh.. hi Cid." Amy heaved a sigh. "Now we just need Jenny.. Nicole landed somewhere around here." Amy explained, looking around.

Mudkee had regained her normal coloring, weakly crawling onto Amy's head once more, sighing.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:07 AM
Cid nodded, breathing deeply in relief "I'm sure Jenny will get down-" he suddenly paused, staring up at the cliff. "Amy-" he said weakly, the truth finally catching up with him again "Please tell me that I didn't slide down that cliff at a breakneck speed just now..."

August 12th, 2005, 3:07 AM
OOC-Well, okies XD

Ic-Jenny watched as Cid slided down, she smiled, thinking that it looked kinda fun.

She picked Ruru up in her arms and made sure that Dew was safely secured in her bag.
She took a deep breath and slided down.

"Wheeeee!!"she sqeauled with joy.

"Mudkip!"(Woohoo!)Dew shouted entuciasticly(??)

"RALTS!"(GAHH!)Ruru screamed as she held on to Jenny as tightly as she could.

Jenny landed on the ground, she got up and put Ruru down.
After brushing off bits of dirt. She smiled to the rest.

"That was soo fun!"

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:08 AM
"Yes, Cid. You slid down that hill like a maniac." Amy commented, chuckling.

"Mud.. mudkip mud." (Well.. at least you weren't in a death grip.) Mudkee commented, still breathing deeply.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:11 AM
"I-" Cid was completely nonplused for a moment "But-I-the height-I could have been-"

His incoherent muttering was broken by Jenny's comment.

"That was soo fun!"

"Yeah." Cid replied weakly "If you consider risking life and limb fun then it was a blast."

Suddenly, he came to think of something; "Curly!" Cid exclaimed "He's still up-"

Once again Cid's sentence was cut short, this time by a little psychic pokmon popping into view with a friendly "Raa!", proud of its first successfull teleport.

August 12th, 2005, 3:12 AM
"Come on!"Jenny said, not disturbed by the fact that she just fell a few hundred metres to the ground.

She started walking towards the city, with Dew beside her.Ruru was still out of breath,but followed her trainer.

"You know..."she said with her back facing the rest,"I thought that Cid handled that very well, now we've to counquer Amy's fear don't we?"she laughed.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:14 AM
"Look on the bright side, Cid! Now you won't ever have to do that again! Now let's go, it's getting late." Amy said, standing up, Mudkee still on her head. The girl brushed the grass off of her pants and hopped off of the grass pile, and onto what remained of the route towards Suncrest City.

"My fear, you say?" Amy responded, loosing herself in thought.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:17 AM
"Wait for me!" Cid called, running after the others with Curly showing of his new power by moving through teleportation. Suncrest city loomed ahead. He felt a measure of pride at hearing Jenny say that he had dealt with the situation well, even though he'd actually faced it with fear rather than courage.

August 12th, 2005, 3:18 AM
" Yup,"Jenny nodded.

"We don't know what's your fear, do we?"

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Lets go again!Lets go again!)

"Ralts....ralts...ralts....(That was so fun...)Ruru said sarcasticly, hand against her stomach.

"Mudkip, mudkip!"(I'm still,oh so special!)Dew said purposley to annoy the Ralts.

"Ralts...ralts.."(Atleast he's not talking bout p...)

"Mudkip!Mudkip mud?"(Poker!Anybody wanna play?)

Ruru slapped her face again.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:20 AM
"Wow.." Amy uttered as the group entered the city. It was so impressive.. Shops, Restaurants, Name Rater's House, Restaurants, Fancy homes, Restaurants, and a gigantic Pokemon Center laid ahead, not to mention an even larger castle-like building..

"Mudkip.." (Food..) Mudkee complained.

OOC: Restaurants. XD

August 12th, 2005, 3:23 AM
"Why don't we go and eat first?"she said as she looked to all the restaurants that were surronding the group.'

She put her finger against her chin, not knowing which one to pick.

"Mudkip!"(Food!)Dew started drooling at the thought of the wonderful word.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:23 AM
So where to go first? Cid thought for himself, watching the multitude of structures in amazement. He'd seen big cities before but...this was really big. Curly held to his trainer's hand, watching his surroundings with his little Ralts eyes wide.

"Let's go to the pokmon center first." Cid suggested "We can get our pokmon healed up and sign up for the Alphimega league. Although eating doesn't sound like a bad idea either."

August 12th, 2005, 3:25 AM
"Fine,"Jenny shrugged.

"But we've to get food after this!"she added, a bit agitated.

"I'm sooo hungry.."she groaned, along with her stomach.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 3:26 AM
"Agreed." Amy responded, amazed at the sheer amount of people and Pokemon walking around. Mudkee shut up about food, now interested in what all the action was about. The Trainers didn't face any problems making it to the Pokemon Center.

OOC: Alas, I must go to bed. Woe is me. *dies* See ya laterz! ^_^

August 12th, 2005, 3:28 AM
OOC-Gd nite ^_^

They walked into the pokemon center, which wasn't as crowded as expected.

Jenny walked up to the counter and placed both Ruru and Dew on the it.

"Full restore please, and could you make it fast?"she asked, clenching her groaning stomach.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:32 AM
OOC: Ach, good night then.

"You're not the only one." Cid confessed "I agree that we should go and-what's the matter Curly?"

"Raa!" Curly pointed towards a large 'wanted' poster pinned to the wall of the pokmon center. The picture showed a fairly young man, probably in his early twenties, with purple hair combed over his one eye and the other staring maliciously. The man had deathly pale skin and a pair of snakelike fangs sticking out from his mouth and was wearing a thick shawl around his neck. The tag below read:

Slythe D'Argent. Male, trainer, 23. Charged with blackmailing, pokmon theft, causing disturbances, terrorism, vandalism, bribery, membership in a criminal syndicate and attempted murder. Last eye-witness account in Iriko Town. Rewards offered for any information which could lead to his capture and conviction. Citizens are advised to keep their distance as he is believed to be both armed and dangerous.

"Slythe?" Cid raised an eyebrow "He looks like a right nasty piece of work. Could this be one from Team Viper?"

August 12th, 2005, 3:37 AM
Jenny managed to tear her eyes away from the restuarants, and look at what Cid was pointing at.

"Slythe?Oh...."Jenny looked at the poster with little interest, looking back to the restaurants.

Ruru tugged her skirt and asked her to look at the poster.

"Mudkip?Mudkip kip?"(Slythe?Isn't he that Team Viper leader dude?"Dew asked Ruru.

Jenny allowed the words to slowly sink into her brain, deeper than thought of food.

"SLYTHE!"she screamed, putting her hands on her head.

The other pokemon trainers in the pokemon center turned their heads to look at her.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:41 AM
"Relax, Jenny. It's only a poster." Cid said as the crowd members began staring at them, as if expecting the wanted Team Viper member to have simply materialized there. "False alarm, folks!" Cid called, "Return to your bussiness."

As the grumbling crowd members returned to their usual routine, Cid turned back to Jenny.

"What was that all about?" he asked, confused "Do you know this guy or something?"

August 12th, 2005, 3:55 AM
Jenny smiled sheepishly.

"I don't know,its like I've seen his face somewhere before...I just can't remember why.."she said, staring at her feet, blushing.

"Mudkip..."(Food...)Dew nugded Jenny, reminding her of the wonderful food.

"Maybe I'll remember after dinner!"she said,lightening up abit.

"Hurry and heal your pokemon Cid!!"she shouted to the pokemon trainer, clearly remembering that she was starving to death.

Ruru apologised to Cid,
"Ralts...ralts...ralts..."(Jenny doesn't get this upset, unless something goes really really wrong for her..)

Ruru started flashing some old memories to Cid.

One time, Jenny was screaming at her mother.

"I thought that dad said he'd be back for Christmas!!"she shouted to her mother.

"That's what I thought too dear.."her mother replied to her sighing.

"Dad's never around!He always said that it would be the best for me to widen my view of everything in life!But after learning that I travelled throughout to Kanto,Johto and Hoenn, he scolded me!"Jenny shouted again once more.

"I know dear but.."her mom started to say.

"No!I'm going to go to Alphimega,whether he likes it or not!"
Jenny looked away and stormed up the staircase to her room, blinking back tears.
Ruru and Dew were hiding at a corner of the room, looking frightened.

Ruru suddenly whispered under its breath..

Another thought flashed into Cid's head, but this time, not about Jenny,it was....Slythe!

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 3:57 AM
OOC: Slythe is a real bad-boy isn't he? But if he was Jenny's father then he'd have had to make her mother pregnant while he was eight. O_O *Wipes away a tear of joy* That's my boy...kidding. XD

August 12th, 2005, 4:07 AM
OOC-No lah...He ain't Jenny's father...Ew..just the thought of it makes me wana....xD

Jenny continued sulking in the corner, waiting for Cid.
She put her hands on her hips and looked back to them.

"Well?Are you going to heal them or what!"she said rudely to the trainer.

Ruru put her hands together and bowed deeply.

"Ralts,ralts!"(Sorry,sorry!)it said desperately in a hope to apologise for its trainer.

"Ralts...ralts...ra...ralts..."(As for that memory, I took it from Jenny, I didn't see it with my own eyes, so I can't really picture why Slythe was there, there might be a chance if she concentrates hard enough, and if you help me....)It said to Curly as it blushed again.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 4:13 AM
OOC: Makes you wanna what? Get children at a ridiculosuly young age so you can become their arch-nemesis? XD

"Don't be so pushy." Cid replied, snapping out of another person's thoughts and handing his pokmon over to the nurse for healing.

It's alright. he sent over to Ruru, knowing how to utilize the psychic link I can tell that she's upset over something. Any plans for making her focus on the memory?

"Please wait a moment." the nurse said, dissapearing into a room in the back with Curly and the others. Cid tapped his fingers onto the counter with a seemingly impatient expression, mulling over what the memory might mean.

August 12th, 2005, 4:20 AM
Ruru shurgged...

"I don't think anything'll calm her down...."Ruru replied to Cid.

"Mudkip!"(Food!)Dew suddenly burst out loud.

"Um.....okay....weird.."Ruru continued.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 4:24 AM
I suppose we'll leave it for the moment, then. Cid replied as the nurse returned with his now revitalized pokmon. Maybe she'll feel better when she's not so hungry. He clipped the pokballs back into their places and turned around to face Jenny.

"I'm ready when you are. We can do the sign-up later."

August 12th, 2005, 4:36 AM
"Well, finally!"
Jenny thrust her arms back to their original places, folded infront of her chest.

As they walked out of the center, Dew quickly ran towards the main street not knowing which restuarant to go to.
He spun round and round and fell onto his back,Ruru went over to help him up, while Jenny simply looked at the scene....

"Mudkip..."(Ouch...)Dew scratched his head.

Jenny icy anger immediately subsided, she ran over and bent down beside the two pokemon.

"Are you all right?"she asked worriedly

Ruru smiled, seeing that her trainer was begining to come back.

Ruru shot a message to Cid.

"We'll discuss it after dinner then.."she smiled.

After rubbing the bump on Dew's head, Jenny looked up towards Cid.

"Sorry."she said in one breath

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 4:39 AM
"It's alright." Cid replied, glad to see Jenny in a better mood. "It was probably just the hunger getting to you. Speaking of which, where do we eat?" he looked around the various places offering meals that were the cheapest, tastiest, largest, most exotic or any combination thereof if their shameless self-advertisements were to be believed.

"Raa-aa-lts-ralts." (So many of them) Curly commented impressed by the sheer amount of variety.

August 12th, 2005, 4:44 AM
Jenny managed a small smile, seeing that the boy wasn't too scared of her.

She looked around and saw a small diner, which really wasn't too crowded unlike the others around it.

"How bout there?"she said, pointing to the quaint little thingy(thingy again..)

She stood up with Dew wrapped in her arms.

"Mudkip..."it said as it snuggled against Jenny.

"I'm surprised you didn't run away when I started screaming."she said as they stepped into the diner.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 4:53 AM
Cid chuckled holding up the door for Jenny as they entered "If you'd grown up in the Woodland household you wouldn't be bothered by such either." he replied "My mom's got this obesession with becoming a singer, you see. The only hitch is that she's got a voice on her that would make an Exploud proud, and on top of that she's got this martyr personality and gives the cold treatement to anyone who dares to critize her. Add that to my dad's fiery temper and foul mouth and I think you'll get the picture." he gave Jenny a friendly smile "I know the difference between being really angry and letting of a little steam."

August 12th, 2005, 4:54 AM
OOC-Well would ja look at the time*looks at clock*
I've gotta go now, but I'll try ta log in around the same time tomorrow.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 4:58 AM
OOC: Okay, I'll be back later then.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 4:04 PM
OOC: Uh.. otay. Let's all pretend that Amy healed her Pokemon at the exact same time as Cid, and was a couple of steps behind going into the restaurant. XD Me lazy!

Amy simply let Jenny and Cid talk about their memories while she kept quiet. There wasn't anything that she could relate to, anyways.

"Hmm, this doesn't look like such a bad place." Amy commented on the restaurant as she walked in, Mudkee perched on her head as always. Her mouth watered as she saw a passing waitress carrying a plate of burgers and fatty french fries.

"Mud mudkip mud mudkip, kip kip!" (Say good-bye to your diet, Jenny!) Mudkee exclaimed, chuckling out loud. Amy stopped with the other two Trainers near the 'Please Wait To Be Seated' sign near the door.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 6:39 PM
OOC: I just COULD NOT resist posting these:

They exist! XD

August 12th, 2005, 8:11 PM
OOC-*coughs*we're at a diner, with not much people inside.

Gawd,Random Plushie's Insomia rubbed off on me, I woke up at 4am this morning(now it's bout 12noon)and couldn't get back to sleep....
Urgg!!!Too restless, sent 2 hours in bed thinking how to thicken the plot, *gots a great idea*and got up at bout 6am.
But I'm not tired WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
(Oh, and the plan too thicken the plot thingy?I don wanna the stimulataneous posting problem to happen again, cause my posts are gonna be really,Really,REALLY long, so after both of you post 1 time(referring to Alter ego and Random plushie)could ja just go and read other threads, and check back every minute to see if I've posted anything?)
That ok with you two?

"Well, atleast you get to see your father.."she sighed

Jenny placed money on the counter.

"I'll have the Veggie Burger,Ruru and Dew'll have 2 honey beedrills-on-a-stick"she said.

The diner lady's eyes widened at the amount of money Jenny was placing on the table.

"Don't worry,"she said as she looked to the others before they could reach for their wallets.

"I'll pay,it's the least I could do after my...."she paused

"Mudkip!"(Episode!)Dew completed Jenny's sentence for her.

"Just hurry up and place you orders."

"Oh!And you can keep the change ma'm."she said to the astounded diner lady.

She sat in a booth and waited for the others to join her.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!MUDKIP!"(Food!Food!FOOD!)Dew shouted entuciasticly.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:04 PM
OOC: Okay.. and cool, we order food before we sit down. XD

Amy went up to the waitress after Jenny sat down.

"Okay then, I'll just have a strawberry-banana smoothie. And if you have Pokeblocks I'll get some Yellow and Red ones.." Amy smiled, looking up at Mudkee. Mudkee nodded her approval. Amy then joined Jenny at the booth she had chosen, waiting for Cid to place his order.

"Err, you shoulf get off now, it's a restaurant." Amy said to Mudkee, who instantly hopped onto the table and sat there.

OOC: ME LIKEY SMOOTHIES!!! XD Oh yeah, and the Pokeblock thing is weird, but I wanted to have 'em in there for some reason. XD

August 12th, 2005, 9:07 PM
OOC-*repeats self*we're in a diner!!A quaint little diner, so tecnically,they won't care if your pokemon sit on the table.They just want your money!!(Hee..:p)

When the food arrived, Jenny started eating like a demon stomach, she just ate and ate and ate and.....(you know what I mean.)

Something was definately wrong with Jenny, after seeing Slythe,and talking bout fathers.

Ruru shook her head, licking her beedrill.
Dew beside her, "Mud...kipp..!"(Food....nice..!)

Noticing that the others were staring at her, Jenny stopped eating.

She coughed, thinking of a way...

"Amy!You haven't told us your fear have you?" she remembered.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:11 PM
OOC: She was on meh head so I told her to get off, so she went on the table! XD

August 12th, 2005, 9:13 PM
*rubs eyes*lack of sleep, its all cause of you!!You passed Insomia to me!(Hee again..:P)

Jenny paused and waited for Amy to reply.

"Don't tell me your scared to say it?"she asked Amy

August 12th, 2005, 9:15 PM
OOC:Dear God I missed alot....
Can someone fill me in?

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:17 PM
OOC: It's not my fault! Blame Marionette! >_>

"Oh, sorry, didn't hear ya the first time." Amy smiled weakly as a waiter set her smoothie and Pokeblocks on the table.

"Well.. My fear is.." Amy thought aloud, scratching her head.

"Mudkip mud mud." (Embarassing herself on live television.) Mudkee stated, hopping over to the plate of Pokeblocks.

"Hey, you can eat some, but save the rest for everyone else." Amy said to the Mudkip, who was now devouring the Pokeblocks at an alarming pace.

"I'd say my fear would be embarassing myself on live television." Amy concluded, taking a sip of the smoothie.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:19 PM

Well, Cid caught a Dunsparce, Amy caught an Aron and a Shuppet, Cid won a battle against some random guy, we conquered Nicole's fear and Cid's fear, we went to the next city, healed our Pokemon, and now we're eating at a diner. o.o;;

August 12th, 2005, 9:23 PM
OOC-Ok cloud82, to make it simple..*takes deep breath*
The ship docked
Cid,Nicole,Amy and Jenny went to town,found town deserted.Because of Team Viper,they vow to stop Team Viper, went through a cave, come out the other end with an addition to the team, Aron fer Amy,Dunsparce fer Cid, then Amy caught a Shuppet, they all fell down a cliff, survived,found their way to a city, saw the Team Viper's leader picture, Jenny freak out for no reason, and now their eating dinner at a lame diner. That'll be $100 please, just kidding.

Jenny nodded and listened closely to Amys fear.

I think well be able to fix that in no time at all.. she said

Amy,Cid,Nicole..she thought to herself.

Their fears are not as ridiculous as mine she said in her brain.

She started shaking her head back and forth.

No!Must stop thinking about Dad!she urged herself.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:26 PM
Amy looked at Jenny worriedly as she continued to drink her smoothie.

"Is something wrong, Jenny? Really. Please tell us." Amy asked, trying not to sound nosy.
Mudkee paused in devouring Pokeblocks for a split second before returning to her meal. Amy tilted her head as she waited for a response.

August 12th, 2005, 9:28 PM
Jenny shook her head.

"No,no,nothing's wrong!"

Jenny mentally shrugged, she couldn't stop thinking bout her father after she saw Slythe's picture on the wall.

"Hey!How bout telling me about your fathers?"she blurted out uncontrollbly.

Ruru looked at Jenny as it finished its beedrill, eyes wide open.

"Ralts!Ralts!"(What!Why did you ask them!)she shot a message to her trainer.

"I don't know!"Jenny shot back, just as surprised.

"Ralts..ralts!"(I don't know whether I can control..)Ruru shot another message...

But was intterupted by the rest who were starting to speak up.

August 12th, 2005, 9:29 PM
AW Jeez........Oh well I 'll just pick off where I was.
"Let's go Bagon!" said Blaze...who recently overslept and missed the group of trainers.
"Hey kid! You look new! Were you on the ferry?" said a random dude.
"No....I missed it" muttered Blaze.
"Oh then Wanna Battle." asked the Random dude.
" Sure why not go Bagon!" Blaze sent out bagon.
"Here we go! Go Charizard!" random guy sent out his Charizard.
"He has a charizard? Already? Must be a local.....Let's go Bagon Hydro pump!" Blaze commanded.
"No! You hit my Charizards weak spot!" complained the local.
Charizard tried to get up but fainted.
"See ya!" said Blaze as he ran towards the city.
well that was easy....Wish we had a bike...Whatever..let's go.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:32 PM
"My father?" Amy paused in drinking her smoothie. "Well, he makes TM's. But he has an office back home, so he was always around. Oh, but the family always came before his work. In fact, he took a break from his job for a while just to make sure that I got my first Pokemon and signed up for my first Hoenn League. Before I left home, he was trying to make a TM for Rock Slide. And that's about it." Amy shrugged, going back to her smoothie.

August 12th, 2005, 9:44 PM
OOC-Gawd....Mom just gave me an exam paper to do. (MATHS!!!!I HATE MATHS!!)Guess we'll continue when Alter ego signs in...*looks at clock*which would probably be in 1 and a 1/2hr or 2hrs.

Jenny sighed, thinking more and more about her father.

The table started to tremble, but after a split second, the tremor was gone.

"My dad...."she said as she looked down to her skirt.

"All of you are so lucky, to have dad's who you can actually get to see."she said,her voice started to sound a bit trembly.

"I never seen my dad for a year now, I thought he was coming back for Christmas last year, but he backed out at the last moment.."she continued.

While Jenny was talking, Ruru secretly showed the memory which she had shown Cid to Nicole and Amy, inculding the part about Slythe.

"Don't ask her any questions now,"Ruru shot into the girl's heads.

"We must wait till she only has her mind concentrated on a single thing."she shot again, before stopping.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:47 PM
OOC: Alter Ego! We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting for you! COME HERE DANGIT!! XD

I won't continue right now. Did you notice Marionette's ability? It's proof that it's her fault for you being restless! XD

August 12th, 2005, 9:47 PM
"were here!" said a worn out Blaze.
Blaze looked around and saw a Gym.
"Cool! My first Medallion." said Blaze.
Blaze walked into the gym and saw everything black.
"Hello?" Blaze said with a little fear in his eyes.
"You have come to the dark Gym. Prepare for a battle! Go Umbreon." Said the Gym Leader.
"First of all who are you? Answer me later Go Charmander." commanded Blaze.
"I am Doom! Prepare to lose. Umbreon Faint Attack." Attacked Doom.
"I can't see! Can't we go somewhere else? Whoops Charmander Heat Wave." Blaze said as a bunch of flames appeared from Chamanders mouth.
"Wow! You knocked my only pokemon out in one hit. Your Chamander is strong. Unfortunetly this is not a real Gym. You will have to go to the one in the next town. I hear there is a nice diner there." said Doom
"What? After all that!" complained Blaze.
A silvery glow erupted from Charmander and it slowly began to change form.
"Charmeleon" uttered Blaze's new Charmeleon.
"Guess it wasn't a waste after all. But we still have to goto the next city! I mean come one." said Blaze.
And once again Blaze headed toward the next city. Fortunetly he caught a Bulbasaur on the way and finally saw some people from the Ferry at the next town.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 9:48 PM
OOC: Whoops, never mind. Can you pweeze add more detail? I want to know what your Bulbasaur is like. XD

August 12th, 2005, 9:49 PM
OOC-Ya noe, thats correct, now if you excuse me, I've to be getting my paper done before mom comes home, don't worry, I'll be back in an hour or so.
*Floats away sobbing with pencil and paper in hand*

August 12th, 2005, 9:49 PM
If your talking to me no...
It was just a fake gym that was set up. so no random plushie you do not.

August 12th, 2005, 10:43 PM
OCC: Ok... Back... Should be able to stay online for a pretty long time....(crosses fingers)

August 12th, 2005, 11:16 PM
OOc-Yay!*Does finish paper*

Jenny waited for Cid and Nicole to respond.

August 12th, 2005, 11:17 PM
OCC: We can continue with the story now right?

August 12th, 2005, 11:23 PM
OOC-Yup.Where's Alter ego?And Random plushie.

*heart bleeds*they didn't wait for me....

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:24 PM
OOC: Actually, I was forced to have dinner with my neighbors. XD

August 12th, 2005, 11:26 PM
" Well... as you know, my dad is also a businessman, except that he wasn't that successful as your dad was... He told me that he and your dad used to worked together until the time your family decided to move to Hoenn... Well, that's also the reason why we lost contact with each other..." Nicole answered as she lowered her head... Talking about the past has never failed to leave a frown on Nicole's face... She totally hates her past... Her mom had abandoned her and her siblings to have her solo career when she was barely 2...

August 12th, 2005, 11:28 PM
OCC: Where's everyone??? I thought a minute ago everyone was here???

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:29 PM
OOC: Uh, somehow I was the only one here and then I left. ^_^

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
OOC: Oh.. I just randomly noticed.. Fls4eva, there is no underscore in my username. XD

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
OOC: Sorry, it's just that my vacation is drawing to an end and my mom's getting stricter with ridiculous restrictions like...bedtimes. :paranoid: And Cloud 82, I'm sorry but you just can't pick up a pokmon out of the blue and evolve your existing one at the first battle. You need to add a story for how you encountered the pokmon, how you fought with it and captured it, what the pokmon is like. I really suggest reading through the posts that the others made because that is a bit understandard.

"I've-never looked at it like that." Cid confessed, ceasing his eating for the moment. Deunan and Jaws had reached something of an awkward peace and weren't glaring at each other anymore while Curly was looking at Jenny with a worried air about him. "I always took every chance available to avoid my parents; That used to be the main reason I helped out professor Elm. I just couldn't stand the constant fighting. My dad wasn't the greatest of dads maybe...but I suppose that's better than having virtually none at all. I'm sorry you've had to go through that."

Jaws was gobbling up Red pokblocks without paying much heed to the conversation while Deunan was listening intently between chewing on his yellow ones. The Dunsparce was certain that he'd heard the phrase plot-thickening associated with this kind of situation and wanted to see what it meant. Is a plot some kind of soup, I wonder? Deunan thought for himself. He loved soup.

August 12th, 2005, 11:31 PM
OOC-*Sniff*God, get on with the story!!

Its so sad....*starts blowing nose*

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:32 PM
OOC: Sorry, it's just that my vacation is drawing to an end and my mom's getting stricter with ridiculous restrictions like...bedtimes. :paranoid:

OOC: This is the perfect desription of what is happening to me. Except I totally ditch with bedtimes. XD

August 12th, 2005, 11:33 PM
OOC-God, I'll delete the earlier post.

"At least you've a father, who notices you."Jenny said.

Jenny felt her eyes water up.

No!!Control,control!!she screamed inside her head.

A few drops of tears leaked out, landing on her skirt.
She kept her head down, her frinch blocking her face, she slowly turned away from Cid, who was sitting beside her, hoping that he didnt see her tears.

August 12th, 2005, 11:34 PM
OCC: Sorry Random Plushie... i thought there was a underscore... Well continue with the story shall we? It's great to have everyone around...

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:35 PM
OOC: The problem with me is that my computer is in the downstairs living room and is rather noisy, particularly at start-up. So my mom hears it if I'm not careful after hours, and once it's off, which nearly always checks before going to bed, then there's no way of turning it on without alerting others. But let's see some IC folks. It would be bad manners of me to put in two in a row.

"Jenny?" Cid hadn't failed to spot her recent outburst.
"Are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." he felt bewildered, not really knowing what to make of the situation.

Deunan had turned his full attention to the conversation now. He was sure a properly thickened plot would taste better than pokblocks.

Curly was just as confused as his trainer. No control? he asked Ruru quizziacally What does she mean by that?

August 12th, 2005, 11:35 PM
OOC-GOD!!DOESN"T ANYONE NOTICE THAT SHE"S CRYING!!!(hee..sorry, I get over dramatic sometimes...:p)

August 12th, 2005, 11:39 PM
OCC: Fine... I'll notice you crying...

IC: Nicole notice a drop of tear falling down Jenny's rosy cheeks... She immediately exclaimed... "God..Jenny... why are you crying? Come on girl.. tell me what happened.." as she started walking over to sit beside Jenny..

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM
OOC: Edited my earlier post. See? We're sensitive! Honest!

August 12th, 2005, 11:41 PM
OOC-Wait...I deleted the post before, and put it on this page..??

fls4eva is such a good friend....(its obvious I'm lying)

August 12th, 2005, 11:42 PM
OCC: Jenny's the happy-go-lucky one.. So if she cries.. Everyone will definitely notice... And.. I know I'm not a good friend(only to you).... Unlike someone who thinks she's a good friend when she's not...(you should know who i'm talking about...)

August 12th, 2005, 11:44 PM
OOC-I'm confused...ok, whatever, *continues to blow nose*

Suddenly, the Amys words flashed through her mind.

he was always around.

Suddenly, Rurus horns started glowing, no, not shimmery white like they did when somebody around her was happy.No, they glowed red.

Ruru eyes were also red in colour, she slowly lifted its arms up.

RALTS!she shouted.

Their table over-turned and few to the other side of the diner.

Ah!Jenny opened her eyes and lifted her head, allowing everybody to see her eyes.

She slowly started inching away from Cid, than backed away from the group.

Nono.I didnt thinkshe shuddered, trying to hold back her tears.

Ruru jumped into her arms and Dew into her bag.

Dew came out with her wallet and spat it onto Amys lap.

Were sorry we caused you the trouble, take the money to fix all repairs.Ruru shot into the three peoples mind.

Jenny was still stammering, but, she couldnt take it any longer, her tears burst out of her eyes.She ran out of the diner, pushing the door.
With her eyes streaming with tears, her vision was blurred, but she didnt need it, she used her ears and ran out of the crowd, until it became quieter and quieter.

She ran towards the exit of Suncrest city
Suddenly Dew jumped out off her bag.

Ruru shouted over Jennys shoulder.
Ralts!Ralts!Ralts ralts!(Hey!What are you doing!Hurry up!)

Dew reluctantly stood his ground, feet firm on the floor.

Mudkip,mudkip!(We cant run away this time!)Dew called back to Ruru.
Mud kip, mudkip mudkip kip!(Ive a feeling that this time, Jennys made true friends!)

Mudkip mud!(Ill stay here and tell them where shes headed!You try to create some kind of sign do we can follow!)Dew shouted back, just as Jenny ran into the forest.

Jenny, who was still crying and running, didnt notice that Dew was gone.

Mudkip,mudkip.(Im special,so I can see if others are special)Dew started saying to himself

Mud,Mud kip Mud mudkip kip!(Amy,Cid and Nicole are definitely special!)

Ruru didnt have time to say a thing, as Jenny ventured deeper into the forest.She marked its hands like a cross, and cut an X on to a tree, she did that to every tree they ran past.

Until, Jenny came to a clearing, there was a huge lake,and part of a mountain beside it.
She put Ruru down, and looked for Dew.

Whered Dew..she said, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

She sat down at the edge of the lake and looked at the pale full moon.

Looks like Dew doesnt want me to be his trainer either.she said to Ruru, who shook her head furiously.

But Jenny wasnt paying attention to Ruru, she was still thinking deeply.

Mi!Mi!Jenny looked up,she heard something.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:45 PM
OC: Must elude parental patrol! Will be back in like.. I dunno, 10-20 min. :3

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Wha?!" Cid finally got up to his feet, recovering from the shock of Jenny's sudden escape.

"Come on!" he yelled to the others in general, recalling Deunan who would be too slow for the pursuit "We've got to go after her!"

"Toto-too-dile!" (But the food!)

Curly shot Jaws a dirty look and tossed him into Cid's bag with his psychic powers as he rushed after his trainer who was promptly ignoring the indignant looks from the rest of the clients. But where had Jenny gone? There was no sign of her on the crowded street and she could be anywhere at this point. "If only we had some kind of guide..." Cid looked around himself, biting his lip in frustration. They didn't have this kind of time to waste.

August 12th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Dew ran and ran, he ran all the way back to the diner, where he saw the 3 of them looking for Jenny.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Hey!Hey!)Dew started kipping, jumping up and down to get their attention.

August 12th, 2005, 11:53 PM
" Gosh... Jenny's gone... Where can she be?" Nicole said as she stood up and looked around... She released Sylvia and Corrine and ordered them to look around for her..

She thought.." Please.. don't let her get into any danger.. I have just found my old bestie.. I can't lose her now... At least not at this time.."

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Dew?" Cid turned around to watch the little Mudkip head towards him. "Where'd Jenny go? We have to find her fast, before something bad happens to her." Cid didn't really understand why he had added the last bit, but he had a feeling that something nasty happened when people ran away crying and you didn't follow them.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:55 PM
OOC: Uh.. okay. My Mom thinks I'm in bed, so that's good. I dunno about my Dad.. he might catch me on the comp and give me a death stare! O.O;;

"Jenny!" Was all that Amy could shout as Jenny ran out the door. Noticing that she was now in possession of Jenny's wallet, Amy pocketed it to give it back later.

"Come on, Mudkee." Amy scooped up the Mudkip, who was still eating.

"Let's go, Cid. No time to waste!" Amy exclaimed. She fell silent at the sight of Dew..

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: *Cough* Cid was actually the first to leave.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: I know.. she was just kinda sayin' that. XD

August 12th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Mudkip!"(Follow me!)Dew said, glad that he had caught somebodies attention.

Dew raced towards the forest, wondering which way they went.

He turned around."Mudkip...mudkip..."(I don't know where they've gone, but their in the forest)
He pointed to the eerie forest.

August 12th, 2005, 11:59 PM
" Isn't that Dew?" Nicole thought to herself..

OCC: I'll get back to that later... Let me reply a sms first..

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Amy and the others had no choice but to follow Dew out of the city and into the forest, hoping that they would find their friend. Amy and Mudkee both blinked as Dew pointed at the eerie forest. There was no sign of Jenny..

"Wait.. that's strange.. why is that tree marked with an 'X'?" Amy asked as she noticed Ruru's earlier markings.

August 13th, 2005, 12:01 AM
OCC: Back... Can I ask all of u something? If you like a boy/girl, what will you do to win his/her heart?...

IC: Nicole followed behind Dew and stop outside the eerie forest.... " There's no way I'm going to enter this eerie place... No way... Not over my dead body..." Nicole said...

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:03 AM
OOC: Depends heavily on the girl (No...I wont say boy/girl...sheez.) in question.

The truth came surprisingly fast to Cid, thanks to Curly's assistance. "Ruru!" he exclaimed. "She's left these marks for us to follow! Come on!" without further explanations, Cid rushed of into the forest, following the trail of X marked trees and ignoring the vines, branches, and roots that hampered his progress. Don't let it be too late... he thought for himself as the canopy began to grow a bit sparcer.

Curly, on the other hand, was waiting on the outskirts of the forest and watching Nicole's personal struggle. He gave the girl a psychic message.

If you won't go in, I'll make you. he stated bluntly, grabbing hold of the girl and her pokmon and teleporting to his trainer without accepting any complaints.

Dew jumped happily up and down as it saw the X on the tree.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Follow!The X's!)

Dew tugged Nicole by her skirt into the forest.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Hey!My trainer's in there, so you'd better go!)

Random Plushie
OOC: Make him smile all the time.. XD I am the queen of corniness! ^_^

"But Nicole," Amy replied. "We can't just leave Jenny out there alone.. We can't!" Amy shouted firmly, instantly bolting into the maze of trees.

"Mud! MUDKIP MUD MUD KIP?" (Wait! DON'T I GET A SAY IN THIS?!) Mudkee yelped as she held on to Amy's head..

August 13th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Jenny rubbed her eyes, and tried to hear where the sound was coming from.
Ruru pointed to a rock, not too far from them.

Jenny looked over the rock, and found a Feebas lying there, hurt.

Jenny slowly lifted the Feebas.

Mi..miit was so tired that it could barely open its eyes.

Dont worry, Ive got youshe spoke softly to the feebas.

This Feebas was different from the rest, it was smaller, and had more markings on its green body.

She reached into her bag and took out a potion.
She sprayed it onto the wounded Feebas.

Suddenly, a pack of wild Mightyenas surrounded her.

Mi!Mi!The feebas pointed behind the girl.

Shadow ball.she said, not bothering to look up.

In one mighty flash of light, the pack of Mightyenas ran off, scared.

Jenny had tended to the Feebas, she let it into the water.

Mimi..the fish pokemon said as it looked back at the girl before diving into the lake.

She turned around, noticing that somebody was calling her name.

"No....no.."she shook her head, moving backwards from the call.

"How...."Jenny didn't have a chance to finish her sentence, as the voices grew nearer and nearer.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:07 AM
OOC: Shadow Ball? *is confuzzled*

August 13th, 2005, 12:09 AM
" For my old bestie... I must go...." Nicole told herself... " Fine... but it'll be the last time i'll ever enter dark and spooky places..." she told Amy... "C'mon let's hurry... Jenny's waiting for us..." she said as she set foot into the eerie forest... "It'll be over soon... the forest isn't as scary as you think Nicole..." she comforted herself...

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:11 AM
OOC: I think it's outside intervention. Could be wrong, though...

Cid leapt back a bit, dodging a fleeing Mightyena who promptly ignored him. He didn't feel like attempting to catch it at the moment proceeding instead to push aside the last of the vegetation, revealing Jenny standing by a lake, unharmed.

"Jenny?" he called, relief evident in his voice "You're alright. I just noticed a Mightyena running away like every fighting pokmon on this side of the known world was chasing it, what happened?"

August 13th, 2005, 12:12 AM
OOC-Ralts can learn shadow ball, cause psychic attacks won't work against them,will they?

Jenny was shocked to find that Cid,Amy and Nicole had followed her all the way out of the forest.

Dew jumped into her arms.

No!she screamed to them.

Rurus horns started to glow red again.

Stay away from me!she shouted.

Moving farther and farther as the people tried to come nearer.

Now, her tears were beginning to come back.

She covered her face with her hands.

How stupid of me..she whispered, loud enough for the rest to hear under the quiet moon.

I thought that I could make new friends..she said again to herself.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks again.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Oh, Jenny! Are you alright?" Amy asked as she followed Cid to the clearing and the lake where Jenny was situated.

"Mudkip mud.." (Look's like it..) Mudkee replied sarcastically to her Trainer's question.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: Well, ghost attacks wouldn't really do a thing, would they? Not very effective+Ralts' sucky attack stat=Sucky damage.

August 13th, 2005, 12:16 AM
NoYou allcant come near meshe said to them.

Ruru horns started glowing red, a rock started floating and it nearly fit Cid,missing by a few feet.

Before anyone could come any closer, she raised her hand into the air, and Ruru followed

Light Screen.she said before bowing her head down.

Tears were gushing out through her eyes..

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:16 AM
"Jenny.. W-What are you talking about?" Amy tilted her head, now officially confused. However, this action caused Mudkee to topple to the ground. As the Mudkip yelped, Amy continued.

"Do you.. not think we're your friends?" Amy asked.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:18 AM
OOC: Eh, read the posts a bit more carefully. The Feebas is still free and Jenny is having Ruru throw rocks at anyone who comes close. This might not be the best time for the 'friendly hug' concept, m'kay?

Cid dodged the rock in shock. Curly soon joining his side with a Teleport.

"But..." he began "I consider you a friend..."

Curly observed Ruru with a worried look. The way her horns glowed signified a strong amount of negative emotions, a wave so palpable that he had to struggle to keep its effects from himself. It might be very dangerous to approach either of them in such a state.

August 13th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Leave me alone!she shouted again.

Ruru lifted another rock and it neatly made Mudkee lose her tail.

As Cid started walking nearer to her, Dew jumped up and spewed a water gun at him.
The water gun only reached his feet.

Mudkip,mudkip!(Take that as a warining!)Dew kipped, a bit reluctantly.

She covered her ears.

Im sorry I didnt tell you this before, but Im cursed!"

OOC-Sorry, we can onli continue 2morrow, Moms scolding me.Should have offed computer minutes ago.

August 13th, 2005, 12:23 AM
" You're our friend..... After all this times we've been through have you not realised how everyone cares for you? If you don't then you're really dumb... really really dumb... " Nicole shouted at Jenny... " You can't handle things yourself... You weren't like that in the past..." Nicole continued with slight tears rolling down her cheeks...

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:23 AM
OOC: This means that if Marionette were out of her ball, she'd have a feast. Oh cool, I gave myself an idea! XD

As Amy's expression saddened, an idea popped into her head.

"Come on out, Marionette." Amy said softly, grabbing the Great Ball from her belt. After tossing it into the air, the Ghost Pokemon popped out in a flash of light.

"Shuuuuup..." (Whoa...) The Shuppet muttered, viewing the scene.

"Can you lighten things up a little? Please?" Amy asked politely, the Shuppet instantly responding as she saw the tears on Jenny's cheeks.

Marionette quickly floated around Ruru's Light Screen, feasting on the emotion that was radiating from Jenny. The Ghost was shrouded in a blue aura, eating up the sadness that loomed in the air.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:25 AM
OOC: What a cliffhanger

"Cursed?" Cid took a step back. This was getting absurd...how could she be? "What do you mean cursed? By whom?"

"Ralts-raa-ra-alts?" (What's the big idea?) Curly exclaimed, eyeing Dew furiously as put up a Ligh Screen to protect Cid from any further assaults of that sort. "Ra-alts-ra-alts!" (We came to help!)

August 13th, 2005, 12:26 AM
" Jenny's cursed?" Nicole thought... She can't believe her ears... She never believe in curses... "Gosh... Can anyone repeat what Jenny just said?" Nicole asked... She didn't expect anyone to believe what Jenny just said either...

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Amy was also confused by Jenny's words, stopping in her tracks.

"..Curse?" Amy uttered, the word barely audible.

"Mud, mudkip. Mud mud kip kip!!!" (Yes, Amy. That's what she said!!!) Mudkee replied, annoyed by the whole situation.

Marionette ignored what everyone was saying, grinning as she continued to eat.

August 13th, 2005, 12:31 AM
OCC: Don't you all think that the "cursed" part is abit ridiculous???

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 12:31 AM
OOC: I dunno.. she hasn't explained it yet, so.. ^_^

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:32 AM
OOC: It could make for an interesting plot-element if it's thought out, so I will refrain from passing judgement at this point.

August 13th, 2005, 12:34 AM
OCC: I agree that it's good for a plot but... never mind... Let's see how she explains the cursing thing...

August 13th, 2005, 12:35 AM
OCC: Do you think we should put the story on hold till Jenny gets back? I think we should cause she's the "star" of the current situation....

August 13th, 2005, 12:51 AM
sorry that i might be a little late to start this,
Description:Tall, about 6' 7", with a light beard, jet black spiked hair, white T-shirt with white cargos and black dress shoes
Pokemon:Eevee(tackle) and Charmander(ember)

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:51 AM
OOC: Look, no offence but we're on the 20th page already. How on earth do you expect to fit into the roleplay anymore?

August 13th, 2005, 12:53 AM
OCC: Unless you are trainer who appears suddenly....in the eerie forest...

August 13th, 2005, 12:56 AM
OCC: ybur_angel called me and told me to tell you guys that she'll try to log in within the next two hours...

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:58 AM
OOC: It's still too late. Besides, we need Tsukasa's approval before we take on new members. But ybur_Angel's comeback is good news.

August 13th, 2005, 1:12 AM
kk sorry for the enteruption

August 13th, 2005, 1:19 AM
OOC-Muahahaha!!!I'm back!!
Me mom's so nice, she let me play fer 1/2 an hour.
*takes tissue box*

Where was I?

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 1:22 AM
OOC: Cursed and attacking people I think. ^-^

August 13th, 2005, 1:27 AM
Jenny still continued to cover her ears.

She felt a chill down her spine, looked up and saw Marionette looming over her.

She began to calm down.

Ruru horns stopped glowing red.

"When I was young, Ruru was the nearest thing I had close to a family,before Dew came in."Jenny said, still closing her eyes.

"My bond with Ruru was so strong, that sometimes, she could sense my feelings,without even trying,"

"My anger turned to hate, which turned me and Ruru into this..."she continued talking.

Ruru came back to her senses, she shook her head hard.

"Ralts..ralts..."(I'm not...angry anymore..)she said to herself.

That meant that Jenny must have been concentrating on something stronger than her anger.

"Cid!Now's the time to pull the memory out!"Ruru shot a message over to the boy.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 1:32 AM
OOC: Sorry! My Dad caught me and he took forever to get off and go to bed! X.X