PDA

View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 01:32 AM
OCC: Time for more curses???

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 01:34 AM
OOC: Speaking of pulling it out, how do I do that?

IC:

Alright... Cid messaged back, unsure how he was supposed to go about the 'pulling out' bit. He decided to hand that over to one who would. Curly... he messaged, you know what to do, right?. The Ralts nodded, adding his powers to Ruru's and Cid's and sending the instructions to his trainer, ready to do what had to be done.

OOC: I'll leave 'what must be done' to you. Wouldn't want to spoil the plan. ^_~

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 01:35 AM
"Ralts!Ralts...!"(Curly!Use Hypnosis to make Jenny calm down!"Ruru called to the other Ralts.

"Ralts.....ralts.."(Leave the rest to me..)Ruru said, gearing up.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 01:35 AM
OCC: I was just wondering... how do i cut in at this point of time?

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:36 AM
OOC: Cut in? Just wait to have something to reply to..

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 01:37 AM
"Curly, now." Cid hissed, forgetting psychic communication under the tension.

The Ralts nodded, unleashing a wave of soothing psychic energy at Jenny, causing her to drift off into a blissful sleep in mid-sentence.

I wonder what's so special about this memory? Cid thought for himself, catching Jenny and laying her down on the ground carefuly, making sure she wasn't hurt.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 01:38 AM
OCC: Well... we'll just have to wait for something to reply to....

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Marionette frowned, unhappy that she could no longer feed off of Jenny's emotion now that she had calmed down.

"Shuppeeeet.." (Aw, that was yummy..) Marionette made a face, floating to the center of the clearing to finish off whatever sadness that was still in the air.

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 01:42 AM
As Jenny's eyes slowly closed,Ruru started waving her hands, up and down,
a thin white line, of which looked like slik began to appear infront of Jenny,Slythe's face on it.

Ruru was using Dream Eater.
(OOC-Which,by the way, is the last attack Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir learns, so I don't think Curly'll know cause he only just learned teleport right?Besides, she did scare off a ravenous pack of Mightyena's with one attack..)

As the fragile strands of white appeared, Jenny started to stirr.

The fragile strands of white suddenly turned black.

"Ralts..ralts..ralts!"(Thats another mermory!)

"Ralts!Ralts..ralts!"(Curly! I need your help!Use Psychic to help me!)

Ruru was now sweating all over.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 01:45 AM
OOC: Dream Eater can be tutored to a Ralts and Hypnosis is the second last move they learn but hey...this isn't a documentary. ^_~

IC:

"Raaa!" (Okay!) Curly called, focusing his mind to aid Ruru. The Ralts began sweatting as well.

Cid eyed the situation worriedly, Are they alright? he wondered. His eyes travelling from the sweating Ruru and Curly to the twitching Jenny.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Marionette's unhappy face disappeared as Ruru became tight with tension. The Shuppet squealed with delight and floated over to the Ralts, hovering above him and once again shrouding herself in a blue aura.

"Shhhuuuuuuuuuupppeeeeeeet." (Yuuuuuuuumm. I like you people.) Marionette grinned as she ate Ruru's tension.

Both Amy and Mudkee continued to watch in silence, not sure of what to say.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 01:46 AM
" Why have I never ever noticed anything wrong with Jenny in the past?" Nicole pondered... " She's really worrying me with the way she acts... There must be more than just curses and anger that caused her sudden emotion changes..." she thought....

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Marionette's grin widened as she noticed Curly also become filled with tension. Devouring as much emotion as she could from Ruru, the ghost returned to her normal coloring, floating back to the other side of the clearing to hover over Curly.

"Shuuuuuuuuup.." (I could do this all night..) Marionette commented as she once again became enveloped in a blue aura, now eating away at Curly's tension.

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 01:48 AM
OOC-I've gotta go....continue tomorrow.

Ic-

With 1 mighty pull, Ruru and Curly managed to pull both the white memory and black memory out together.

Ruru stucked it in and paused, waiting for them to sink into her.

Dew started nugding Jenny awake, but to no avail.

"Mudkip!Mudkip mud kip?"(Hey!Why doesn't Jenny wake up?)Dew asked, frightened.

"Ralts!Ra...ralts....ra...ralts!"(Oh no!We must have pulled too hard!)

Great, so now, Jenny can't wake up, whar's next?

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:50 AM
OOC: :laugh: I can hear my parents snoring! XD Sorry, had to say that..!

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 01:52 AM
" Sne...sne...sal...sne...sal....(Fit it back in then...)" Sylvia whispered when she overheard what the two Ralts had said...

Corrine started running around Jenny, hoping to wake her up....

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Uh-oh.." Amy finally spoke up. This is bad.. curses.. memories.. dreams.. and now she can't wake up..!

"Jenny..!" Amy shouted, making Mudkee flinch at the sudden shout. The girl dashed over to Jenny and Cid, stopping to bend down in front of Jenny.

"..Wake up!" Amy exclaimed, grabbing her friend and shaking her a bit, but to no avail..

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 02:01 AM
"I guess it was a bad idea to try out the "pull out memory thing"... Now.. she can't wake up.." Nicole said staring at the two Ralts... If only she could wake up...

OCC: By the way... Can the Ralts insert her memory back?

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 02:03 AM
OCC: Going out... Try to be back in the next 3-4 hours.... Hopefully Jenny will be back too... Coz without her... we can't continue the story... can we?

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 02:05 AM
OOC: Otay then.. bye-bye. ^_^

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"Dammit! Wake up!" Cid exclaimed, watching his stubbornly unconscious friend in terror as he began sweating profusely, Marionette was going to have a field day. Suddenly, he spotted an odd glow in his vicinity and turned his head for a moment.

Curly was staggering back and forth, swaying to maintain balance as a bright aura enveloped him, his invisible legs and small arms stretching into a thin, delicate shape and his whole body growing. For a moment the glow reached nearly blinding proportions until it suddenly ceased and a somewhat larger psychic pokmon opened its eyes.

"Kirli!" (Whoa!) the Kirlia stated, his new appearance preoccupying his thoughts for a moment.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Marionette blinked as the subject of her meal evolved. The Ghost turned around a couple of times, then spotted the sweating Cid. The tension had reached him, too.

"Shuppet!" (Yay!) Marionette exclaimed, swooshing over to Cid and repeating her feeding sequence as she hovered over the boy.

"Oh my.." Amy said, turning towards Curly, then snapping back to Jenny.. All Mudkee could do was blink as she bounded over to her Trainer.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Although he should have been pleased at his pokmon's evolution, Cid's thoughts were too preoccupied with Jenny's situation.

"Curly?" he asked hopefully, giving the girl beside him another worried look "Do you have any new powers? Anything you could use to help?"

I...don't know. Curly confided She seems to be trapped in her own mind...I could try to reach her telepathically... the Kirlia walked over to Jenny, closed his eyes, and focused, attempting to enter the girl's mind and drag her out.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Marionette happily contiued to eat away at Cid's emotion while both Amy and Mudkee watched Curly with interest as he attempted to enter Jenny's mind.

"Um.. now doesn't seem like a very good time, but congrats, Cid." Amy forced a weak smile as she laid eyes on the Kirlia.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 02:27 AM
"Umm...thanks." Cid replied weakly, attempting a smile but failing at it quite miserably as he watched Curly's brow furrow in concentration as he tried to break through to Jenny.

"What could have caused something like this?" he wondered out loud, his fist clenching "If that Slythe has got anything to do with this I'll-" Cid stopped in mid-sentence, unable to come up with anything horrible enough.

He felt a kind of icy cool drift over him as Marionette absorbed the negative emotions from him. Cid wasn't quite sure if he was comfortable with it, But at least they go to good use he told himself as he calmed down without really wanting to.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
OOC: Oh dear, now we really have to wait for ybur_angel. XD
I'll make some sorta IC anyways. o.O

IC:

Marionette completely drained Cid of his negative emotions, now filled with energy. In fact, she did look a bit hyper now that she had rid most of the people around her of their emotion. The Ghost was not yet completely satisfied, though, so she turned towards Amy and floated over to the girl.

"Shuuuuuuuuuuup." (This is so awesome.) Marionette smiled as she became shrouded in aura, devouring whatever sadness that was inside Amy.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 02:35 AM
OOC: At least Marionette is happy. ^_^ Well, I guess we're on hold once more.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 02:36 AM
OOC: Yeppers. ^_^ Gawd, it feels like I'm not going to enjoy waiting. >_<

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 03:07 AM
OOC: I'm going to do a little foreshadowing here...

IC:

Meanwhile, unnoticed beside the commotion around Jenny and Curly, there was a faint rustle of wings among the trees as a black bird pokmon settled onto a nearby branch to observe the commotion. It's red eyes focused on the group of youths the Murkrow cocked its head curiously, fully protected from view but able to watch the situation. She had always been unusually curious as dark pokmon go, and there was something unusual about this group that caught her interest, particularly about the green haired one. She couldn't decide what, but was determined to find out...

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 03:09 AM
OOC: Cool, now you can get your Murkrow. XD If she lets any negative emotions out, Marionette will sense it and pig out once more! XD

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 06:22 AM
OOC-Hey!I'm back!

Ic-

Suddenly, ripples started appearing on the surface of the lake .

Ruru thought hard....

"Ralts...ralts...ra.Ralts...ralts..ralts.."(Curly,try going into her memories again,I'll help, when we get in deep enough. I think that we'll recieve some help from the lake.)

She said to the Kirlia.

The water stirred again once more, the same little feebas poked its head out to the surface.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 06:28 AM
OOC: Yay, welcome back. ^_^

IC:

Curly sent a message of confirmation to Ruru, his focus now blocking out the entire world around him, plunging into the girl's subconscious, the place from which Ruru had retrieved the memory.

Meanwhile, Cid turned around at another weird noise from his vicinity, noticing a small Feebas poke its head out of the water and turn to Jenny.

"Hey little fellow, is there something you could do to help?" Cid asked, crouching down to the fish pokmon. He was so desperate he would probably had asked his own left shoe for assistance if there was even the slimmest hope that it would do him any good.

At the same time, the Murkrow edged herself a bit closer, still making sure she was out of sight and hearing, and eyed the newcomer with interest. Such nice and sparkly scales... the bird pokmon thought with delight but it's too risky to retrieve them at the moment. she gave an indiscernible sigh and continued watching.

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 06:29 AM
OOC-Gawd, you've been online fer pretty long....

The feebas looked at Cid,with a confused look in its eyes.Without warning,it jumped out of the water and landed abruptly on Jenny's head.

"GAH!I HAD SALT!"Jenny screamed as she sat up.

"Mudkip!"(Jenny!)Dew perked up.

"Ralts, ralts..ralts....ra."(No, she's sleep talking.)Ruru bowed its head deeply.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 06:35 AM
OOC: You didn't happen to look at the Trivia & Games section did you? Yeah, I've been online for a while.

IC:

Cid's expression brightened at Jenny's shout but it didn't last..."Only sleep talking." he muttered with dissapointment evident in his voice. "But I suppose that's a start."

Meanwhile, Curly had made his way deep into the girl's mind and was a bit uncertain on how to proceed. Strange fragments of sound, sights, and emotions infiltrated his senses but he could not tell them apart, it was all too alien for him. In desperation, the Kirlia sent a message to Ruru.

Need help the voice sounded for the Ralts Too many.... Curly's brow knotted in concentration and the psychic pokmon began trembling once more, his mind straining to make sense of its surroundings.

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 06:39 AM
"Amy's cool,cept' the fact that she dresses in pants,she would look so much better in a skirt." Jenny continued talking.

"Cid's kinda cute,but he's a bit scrawny,and doesn't express his feelings much...."she said.

"Nicole's so timid, but she can be a really good friend sometimes.."

"Ruru's always been there for me, without her,I wouldn't have met Cid and the girls..."

"Wait..."she paused.

"Isn't that a bad thing?"

"Ralts!Ralts!"(Hey!Hey!)Ruru started jumping up and down.

"Ralts...ralts!!"(She's half awake!!)Ruru screamed with joy.

Now, how to get her wide awake...?

Dew jumped up and down infront of Jenny.

"Mud?Mudkip mudkip!"(Hey!What about me!)

"Mudkee looks so cute, and much slimmer than De.."Jenny didn't have a chance to finish her sentence.

She got sprayed in the face by Dew's Water Gun.

"Phew!"Jenny said, wiping the water off her face.

"Wah happen?"

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Scrawny? Cid felt a slight sting to his pride but it was soon overwhelmed by relief as Jenny woke up.

Curly's eyes flicked back open, his body ceasing to tremble as he made his way over to Jenny.

"Kir-lia?" (You okay?) the Kirlia asked, forgetting that his words didn't make any sense to humans.

"Where to begin?" he said his face alight with relief, the question more rhetorical than anything "You freaked out in the diner and ran off, Ruru flipping over a table in the process. Me, Nicole, and Amy followed you all the way to this clearing where you started yelling at us and had Ruru throw a rock at me. Then Amy called out Marionette to eat away your negative emotions and Curly put you to sleep to calm you down. Ruru did some funky stuff but then we were unable to wake you up-It's a bit much for one go." he concluded "But I was really afraid we'd lost you there."

Ibuberu
August 13th, 2005, 06:55 AM
"Uh......"she rubbed her head while listening to Cid's explanation.

The truth hit her once more.

Jenny started backing away from the group again.

She covered her hands over her face.

"Get away!"she shouted to them.

"You'll all get hurt!!"

Ruru pushed them back with psychic.
Dew started spewing water guns at them.

"Mi!Mi!"the feebas suddenly spoke up.

Jenny looked down to the tiny fish pokemon.

"Mi....,mi ,mi?Mi mimi mi?"(Jenny....,why, why?Why did you say you're cursed?"

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 07:02 AM
"Not again." Cid groaned as he flew backwards and collided with a nearby tree trunk with a loud thud, quickly rolling out of the trejectory of a jet of water headed his way. He'd had enough of this fighting "Curly, use Imprison on Ruru and then block out those Water Guns with Light Screen!"

"Kirlii" The Kirlia's eyes glowed blue as the psychic energy encased Ruru, sealing of nearly all of her moves and thus preventing further psychic assaults and Light Screens on her part. The psychic pokmon then turned and blocked Dew's attempts at attacking with a translucent wall of energy.

Cid shot Jenny a pleading look, hoping desperately to reason with her "Will you please just calm down and tell us what this is all about? I just want to help. We all do."

"Kir-lia-kirlia!" (We're your friends!)

Latias_fan
August 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
May I please join?
Name:Ashleigh
Description:A Psychic Trainer.She wears A blue kimono with a purple eye on the back.She has long,straight,Blond hair.
Pokemon:Bulbasaur,Abra,Latias,Suicune,Ralts,and Espeon(x3)
Thanks in advance

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 07:29 AM
OOC: See the earlier posts? Have you even read the RP rules? We're now on the 22nd page, (I.e. pretty dang far.) you're only allowed to start with two first-stage pokmon of which none are legendaries. And we'd need an approval from Tsukasa (Who is busy elsewhere) for the form, which you wouldn't be likely to recive anyway since you've already broken against this RP's rules. So by my tell...

NO!

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm sick of people who don't bother to read the RP they're signing up for.

Agent9
August 13th, 2005, 08:20 AM
OOC: Why do I always miss alot of stuff? Peh Whatever.
IC:
"I'm going to travel alone....I'm never gonna catch up to the Great trainers that are ahead of me..."Said a sad Blaze who usually had a fiery temper.
Blaze Walked and walked till he came to a cliff and stopped.
"I have to go down that cliff? Should of taken the long way" said Blaze.
Blaze looked down and saw water at the bottom. He jumped aand fell in the water. Problem was..It was only two feet. Talk about Pain.
"Ouch..everything hurts. Y'know...This couldve been easier if I used Bulbasaur. But I knew Bulbasaur would be arrogant and drop me. Why is he always trying to act like me?" moaned a Blaze in pain.
"BAGON" laughed Bagon
"Char" laughed Charmeleon
"BULBA" laughhed Bulbasaur.
"Grr....Oh well at least were in the town. Don't wanna let my pokemon see me angry cuz it could be terrible." said Blaze still in pain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes yes that is how my Bulbasaur acts like arrogant. and I had to get him.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 09:08 PM
OOC: Sowwy.. I went to bed before you got back online. ^^;;

IC:

Amy stayed awkwardly silent after Jenny's outburst of sleep talking.

Me? In a skirt? Not likey.. Amy thought to herself.

Amy yelped as the attacks from Ruru and Dew persisted, stepping back to hide behind Curly's Light Screen. Mudkee did the same, although she was much less frightened and didn't yelp.

"Jenny, you don't have to be so rash.. we're your friends. Just tell us what's wrong and we'll listen." Amy pleaded as Water Gun after Water Gun was blocked by the Light Screen.

"Shup!" (Cool!) Marionette exclaimed. The Ghost Pokemon squealed in delight, floating back to Jenny's side of the clearing. She centered herself in the air inbetween Jenny and her Pokemon, glowing blue as she ate the emotion that was once again radiating in the air surrounding the girl.

"Shuppet shuuuuup.." (Just keep it coming..) Marionette grinned.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Me... timid? Nicole pondered... You can't blame anyone with phobias can you? She stared at Jenny for a minute... She was surprised by what Jenny had just said... However, relieved that Jenny had finally woke up...

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 01:53 AM
OOC-*sweating profusly* Gawd, finally did finish that test paper,which is maths by the way,I HATE MATHS!!!! x__x
*Takes another tissue box*

Ic-

Jenny gasped as Ruru tired to break free of the Imprison attack.Dew kept on trying to break through the light screen.

Still sitting on the grass, she continued backing away as the others tried to get close.

"Stay away from me!"she screamed.

Ruru horns started glowing red again.

"Go!Leave me alone, you'll all get hurt!"she shouted, tears were starting to fall out of her eyes again.

With one mighty slash, Ruru broke free of the Imprison, causing a massive psychic wave which recoiled back to the Kirlia.

Suddenly, she heard the Feebas on her lap talking to her.

"Why are you cursed?"it asked her confused.

"What,a talking pokemon, it can't be.."she said through her tears.

She looked up and wondered if the rest could hear the Feebas.Ruru's head lulled back and forth,she was half awake aswell,and was trying to help the feebas.

"You, helped me get better, you chased off a pack of Mightyenas with just one attack.How can you be cursed?"it asked again.

"No...its not like that...So what if I'm strong,or kind!"Jenny responded to the Feeba's words.

"I'll just end up hurting innocent people and pokemon!"she screamed again, tears streaming out of her eyes.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:59 AM
"Hurting-?" Cid's protest was blocked out by Curly, just before the psychic pokmon turned to reinforce his fading Light Screen with a fresh one.

Quiet the Kirlia stated to Cid, Nicole, and Amy observing the girl's discussion with the Feebas, If anyone can persuade Jenny out of this it's that Feebas.

Curses, fights with friends, and now a talking fish. Cid thought for himself observing the situation This sure is one weird day.

Meanwhile, the Murkrow had started skipping from side to side on her branch to catch a better view of the situation. These were certainly more interesting people than the normal bug catchers and campers that frequented this area, if a good bit more dangerous. She had nearly been discovered as that boy collided with the tree she had been spying from, but fortunately the bird had jumped to the branch of a neighbouring tree and the commotion of the battle had kept the attention elsewhere. But what she couldn't understand was the way the boy fought. That Kirlia could easily take out both opponents, so why were they just stalling? Was the boy still trying not to harm those three, even after their second attack?

OOC: My family's having dinner very early today...I'll be back shortly.

OOC 2: Told you I'd be back shortly. ^_^

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 02:26 AM
OOC-Home alone!!Muahha, can stay on the comp. for a few more hours.
Sorry took so long, dang internet dropped again.(Be back in 10, gotta bath.)

Ic-

"Don't you get it?!"Jenny screamed(again) to the feebas and the group.

"Me and Ruru have a special bond, so special that its a curse!"

"Whenever I get too angry,my hatred,it makes Ruru lose control of her powers!"she shouted(again)tears rolling down her face.

(OOC-How do I manage to find so much words to describe crying?*pats self on back*)

Ruru started lifting more rocks, hurling them towards the 3.

"Look,I've never had real friends,ever!They all ran away when they knew about me,the real cursed me, so why can't the 3 of you do the same!"she screamed her throat out,tears flying eveywhere.

"I don't want any of you to get hurt.."she said to them.

The feebas watched in amazement as Jenny shouted to the 3 strangers.

"But.....they won't have to get hurt, as long as.."the feebas spoke up.

Ruru started twitching, turning black all over.

"RURU!"Jenny shouted, she quickly put the feebas onto the grass and rushed over to the psychic pokemon.

"The black memory..."Ruru spent the last of her energy to tell each one of the trainers what had happened.

Ruru dropped into Jenny's arms.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"Then do us all a favour and stop that rock-throwing! Because I for one will not leave a friend in need!" Cid replied to Jenny's outburst firmly, standing his ground, even as Ruru hurled another rock at him which Curly deflected with a different kind of barrier. He was about to continue his speech as he noticed Ruru collapse and caught her final message.

"Curly! Go help her, quick! We need to do something!"

The Kirlia didn't even need the command as he quickly teleported next to Ruru, attempting to enter her mind in order to heal whatever mental damage the memory had caused.

Cid ran over there as well, still protected by the Light Screen, and tried his best to observe the situation. How can a memory cause this much damage? He thought for himself, trying to formulate a plan.

"Wait, I have an idea." Cid called "Curly, you can use Dream Eater now, right?"

Curly nodded, having copied the technique by watching Ruru.

"Then maybe we can store part of the memory inside you, would that work?"

It's worth a try... the Kirlia replied, turning to the unconscious Ruru and preparing to use his new powers.

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 02:53 AM
OOC-So the plot thickens even more than it is think now...(Wait,what did I just say?)

Ic-

As the Kirlia pulled out the memory from Ruru,Jenny hugged her tightly in her arms, remembering to keep a distance from Cid and the rest.

The memory appeared in the air, in a smog-like cloud of haze.

"Ruru, are you okay?"Jenny whispered to the unconscious Ralts.

Ruru lay in her arms, eyes closed tight.

"Ruru?!"Jenny started to scream again.

Shaking the Ralts in her arms.

"Ruru!?Speak to me!"she shouted to the Ralts.

Still no reaction.

"No!No!!"Jenny screamed in pain, hugging the Ralts in her arms.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
OOC: I have absolutely no idea.^-^

IC:

As the haze spawned in the air, Cid suddenly came to think of something...if Curly now held part of the memory, that could be considered the same as a move, it meant...

"Curly! Use Imprison on the rest of that memory! Now!"

While Curly's skin had a slight greyish tinge to it now, he was still conscious and his eyes glowed blue once more as he unleashed another cage of psychic energy, this time trapping the remains of the peculiar cloud in mid-air where it billowed treatheningly but couldn't move one way or the other.

Seeing that the Ralts was still unconscious, Cid quickly rummaged in his pack until his hand closed around a peculiar, yellow, star-shaped object. Revives were expensive so Cid had been saving this one for an emergency...and this was by all acounts one.

"Jenny!" he called "Try using this on her!" he tossed the revive over to the girl who was still keeping his distance from him, hoping that she wouldn't be too suspicious to try it.

OOC: Hope this doesn't conflict with what you had in mind.

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Jenny caught the Revive with her free hand.

"Here Ruru, take this."she whispered to the Ralts.

She tried to insert it into the Ralt's mouth, but it wouldn't open.

"Ruru!You can't leave me!Not right now!"she continued shouting to the Ralts.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 03:24 AM
OOC: Oh the suspense...you're really trying to kill that poor thing off, aren't you?

IC:

Oh bugger... Cid's agitation grew as he watched Jenny's unsucessfull atempts to revive Ruru. This wasn't right. The memory was gone now, she should wake up. She had to.

"Curly, can you-?"

The Kirlia shook his head solemnly, his powers were used up in containing the memory that struggled against its confinement with unnatural force, and there was nothing more to be spared.

Cid turned around, hoping desperately that things would work out for the best.

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 03:26 AM
OOC-Not at all, I like to improvise ^-^(Replying to post 551)

(How could you say such a thing!!I'm not THAT heartless am I??)*starts crying,but not as serious as Jenny's current situation*

Ic-
Jenny's tears fell onto the Ralts silent face.

"No...no.."she whispered

The Feebas sighed, lifting up it's fins, getting ready to make a counter move to bring the Ralts back.

But, before it could do so, Ruru started glowing,white.

It's body became bigger,it grew legs,arms growring longer,eyes showing.The light surronding it died down, Ruru had evolved into a Kirlia.

She opened her big blue eyes, and looked up to her trainer.

"Kirlia..?"(Wah happen?)
"Kirlia!Kir..kir!"(Hey!I've changed!)

"Ruru.."Jenny said as it looked down to the Kirlia in her arms.

"You're all right.."Jenny hugged the Ralts,relieved, tears were still pouring out of her eyes

Except for one thing, Ruru's horns, had turned black.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 03:32 AM
OOC: Because I'm a thouroughly evil bastard. :badsmile: Or maybe not... =P

IC:

"Oooh! Yeaaah!" Cid called out, unable to contain his relief at seeing Ruru well, not to mention evolved. "Umm...sorry." he said in an embarassed tone, blushing slightly... "I'm just relieved that everything worked out. Congratulations by the way." Cid added to Jenny. "Wonder why her horns are black, though?"

"Kiiir-lii-aa!" (Can't-hold-it!) Curly stammered, a fragment of the memory fleeing from his mind and uniting with its confined relatives, bursting them from their prison, the cloud bulged treatheningly, zooming down towards Jenny.

"Look out!" Cid called in alarm.

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 03:43 AM
OOC-*Note-Still crying*

Ic-
Jenny held out her arm, as did Ruru.

The memory stopped in mid-air, and started swirling round and round, until, it turned into a pool of haze.

Jenny started backing away from the group again, Ruru jumped out of her arms and continued to sway her arms back and forth, commanding the giant memory to reveal its contents.

3 memories appeared in the pool, all when Jenny was younger.

One showed a boy and a girl running away from her.With Ruru in her hands, Jenny looked to the boy, then to the girl.
"Don't go..."she said to them.

But they were already long gone.

Another one was a girl shouting at Jenny, again with Ruru standing beside her.

"You're cursed stay away from me you!"the girl screamed as she ran away.

Jenny held out her hand.

"No, I'm not cursed, no.."

The last one, Jenny stood with her head bent down, this time with Dew in her arms, Ruru standing beside her.

"Go!"she shouted to the boy and the girl who looked at her, scared.
The boy and girl quickly ran away, leaving Jenny and her pokemon.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 03:54 AM
OOC: Oops. Sowwee...

IC:

Cid watched the memories in silence. "So that's it?" he asked, trying not to belitle the emotional impact that these events had had "Jenny, that's just the opinions of a few people. It doesn't make you bad person. And it certainly doesn't make you cursed." he took a pause, unable to tell how Jenny would react to his statements.

Curly got back on his feet, his skin returning to its normal colour now that the concentration of negative emotions was gone from him.[I] So you are a Kirlia too, now? he asked Ruru It's good to see you back among the conscious.

The Murkrow cocked her head once more...what was the boy going on about? She would certainly have considered anyone who attacked her without reason a bad person. And someone who'd consider that a curse was too dumb to make for a proper ally either in her opinion. Some people were so strange...

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Jenny looked at Cid, he had a sincere look.

But she chose to back off and look away from his face.

Ruru blushed as Curly talked to her.
She swayed her arms again, this time, revealing Jenny crying.

One, Jenny was crying in a forest,Ruru beside her,head bent down.

Another,Jenny was crying more hard this time, Ruru again, beside her.
"She was right,I really am cursed!"she said as Ruru shook her head.

One more showed Jenny,again,crying, with Dew and Ruru beside her.

"I'll never make any friends ever again!"she said to both her pokemon.

Dew shook his head,Ruru did the same.
"You'll think they won't know?As long as I don't tell them?"Jenny asked her pokemon.

But,surprisingly, another memory showed itself.

It was Jenny crying again, but, it looked very recent.

She hid in the corner of a dark room, Ruru and Dew comforting her.

"Jenny!"her mother's voice called out.

"Leave me alone!"she screamed to her mom.

"Look, I know you're upset over your father not coming back for Christmas, so am I but..."

"No."Jenny said, she held out her hand,Ruru followed.

The door of her bedroom closed,leaving her in the surprising warmth of darkness.

After looking back at these memories, Jenny closed her eyes again,tears never failing to flow out.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Cid nodded in understanding at these memories, slightly disheartened that Jenny refused to look at him, the girl had really been through some rough times. But why was she working so hard to make it worse for herself? Was she afraid to be abandoned again? Cid was about to say something to reassure her but decided to check one thing first.

He turned to adress the newer Kirlia "Ruru?" he asked "Is there still more?"

Curly watched in silence as well, not wanting to break his friend's concentration.

Ibuberu
August 14th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Ruru nodded, she pointed to her own forehead, pulling out the white memory.

She tossed the ball into the pool,

The memory began to take shape.

It was Jenny, sitting infront of a PC.The screen showed a man, whose face could not be seen clearly.(Duh,its her father!!)

"Jenny!Merry Christmas!"the silloutte said to the girl.

"Ho ho ho to you too."she said, turning away from the computer.

Her father ignored her replusiveness and continued talking.

"I've a new client here, meet Mr.Slythe!"

Jenny turned to face the memory.

Slythe's face appeared on the PC screen.

After that, the memory dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

"That's...thas it!"she said, pointing to the place where the memory had been.

"My dad, he fired Slythe after his first day of work, he tried to build a machine....to control pokemon!"

Jenny sat down onto the grass,frustrated and confused.

"Go,"she said to the rest, clearly ignoring the fact that they had just found out about Slythe.

"Leave me alone."she continued.

Ruru rushed to her side,clearly tuckered out by the whole thing.

OOC-Alas,I must leave, but don't worry,i'll be back round the same time tomorrow!:p

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 04:27 AM
OOC: Alright.

IC:

Cid stared at the last memory, dumbstruck. Briefly unable to form as much as a proper sentence, a lot of things made horrible sense now; Jenny freaking out at the sight of the poster, her reluctance to go anywhere near the memory, and her consequently backing away from her friends. But Cid was not about to take the last order, though...

"Jenny." he said in an attempt to calm her down "You can't-it's not your fault that Slythe is an evil bastard, and your father fired him for what he was so there's no reason for anyone else in your family to take blame for it either. Besides, we can't possibly leave you here in the middle of the woods, especially in a state like this, it's just...wrong. As far as I'm concerned you're still our friend, and friends don't abandon each other like that."

"Kiiir-liaaa." (That's right) Curly concured with a nod.

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 12:02 PM
After Blaze's Painful experience. He decided to go to the diner and relax.
"Hello waiter? can I get some ribs?" asked Blaze
"Sorry, we ran out" said the waiter.
"Can I get a burger?" Blaze asked again.
"Sorry, we ran out" said the waiter.
"Do you have anything?" asked Blaze desperate.
"We only have fries now." said the waiter.
"Okay I'll have those. and can I have some pokefood for my Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, and Bagon?" asked Blaze
"Comin right up." said the waiter.
---------------------------
OOC: Yeah Yeah I know stupid chapter. But we all gotta eat

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 12:47 PM
OOC: Holy shootses! Plushie decides not to stay up late posting and you people leave Plushie in the dust! >_< *will post IC after Plushie actually catches up*

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 12:50 PM
OOC: 23:50 and I'm still up. I have a feeling that I will sorely regret this in the morning, but hey; Sod tommorow! I'm posting tonight! And Alter wishes to apologize to Plushie for her discarding, he was simply too impatient to use the time that Ybur_Angel had online. He now refers to himself in third person for an unknown reason that will make absolutely no sense to him in the morning.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 12:55 PM
OOC: Oh, hi hi! I have to think up something to say now. XD Now Plushie will talk in third person. :3

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 12:57 PM
OOC: Alter noticed his error and has mended his ways. There is no reason to rub it into Alter's face as he is very tired at the moment and might misspell because of it.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 12:59 PM
OOC: Plushie was not trying to rub anything in Alter's face. o.O

IC:

Amy was bent over in pure thought as the situation unfolded. She had so many things to say to Jenny, but she couldn't utter even one.

Marionette lost her blue aura. It appeared that the ghost was confused. Apparently there was so many different emotions swirling about that she couldn't tell negative from positive. She sighed, swirling around and around, eventually circling the clearing in order to find some emotion to eat. In her confusion, however, she couldn't help but notice what looked like a Pidgeotto in a tree.

"Shup?" (What?) The Ghost uttered, moving closer to the darkened shape..

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"Mur..." (Shh...) the Murkrow whispered as she backed a bit further into the shadows, abashed that she had been discovered by the Shuppet. "Murk-roo-mur-krow-murroow?" (Can't you see I'm watching?) she asked indignantly, casting a careful glance at the clearing.

Cid was too preocupied with trying to persuade Jenny at the moment to notice the bird pokmon, and that was the way the Murkrow liked it.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupet." (Okay. Aren't you bored of these people by now?) Marionette asked the Murkrow, deciding to keep her discovery a secret.

Mudkee decided to copy Amy, simply sitting on the ground with a confused expression on her face, although thinking. Jenny was getting stranger and stranger to the little Mudkip.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Murkro?" (Bored?) the Murkrow asked in a tone that signified that she considered the question absurd "Mur-kroow-mu-rk-roow-murkro-muuurkroow?" (How could I be bored with so many shiny ones?) she threw a covetous glance at the little Feebas "Muur-kroow-murkrow-muuur-kroo-murkrow-murkrow. Muur-kro-murkrow!" (That little fish is so nice and shiny. And the girl has a shiny one too.) she added tilting her head towards Jenny "Mur-krow-mur-kroo-mur-murkrow. Murkrow-muur-kroo-murkrow-muuuur-krooo-murkrow." (I saw the boy give it to her. It's all nice and pointed, there must be something very important about her for him to give away such a nice shiny one.)

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
OOC: I was switching computers and my Dad got mad at me for doing so. XD Sowwy.

IC:

"Shuppet. Shup shuppet shuuuuuuuuuup." (I just stick around because they have a lot of emotions for me to eat. You stay because you think Feebas is shiny?) Marionette asked, tilting her head as if confused. The Ghost remained floating in the open, sometimes glancing back at the Trainers.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:24 PM
"Murk-roow-murkrow-mur-muur-krow-murkrow?" (You think emotions are better than shiny ones?) The Murkrow asked sceptically, not ready to buy the thought, she shook her head "Murk-row-muuuuur-kroooow-murkrow-muur-kro-ooo-murkrow. Muuurkrow-murkro-krooow. Murkrow-mur-krow. Murkrow-muuur-kroo-murkrow." (I have never seen anything better than shiny ones. But I noticed something about those people. Something really great. Even better than the shiny one that boy gave away. But I don't know what it is) she tilted her head as an idea struck her "Mur-kroo-murkrow-murk, rooow?" (Is that emotion then, maybe?)

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Shuuuuuuuuuup shup shuuupeeeet." (Emotion equals food in my eyes. Negative emotions to be exact. I don't know what it means for others.) Marionette answered. If she wasn't talking to a Dark Pokemon, she was sure that her eerily demonic voice would have scared the bird away by now.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:29 PM
OOC: brb..

25 characters.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Mur-krow-muurk-roow, murk?" (So it's just food, then?) the Murkrow asked with a hint of dissapointment, unbothered by the eerie tone of the Shuppet's voice, she'd met scarier Sneasels when poking around in places she shouldn't be, "Murk-roow-mur-krow-mur-kroooo-murkrow?" (Does that boy have a lot of it, perhaps?) she asked, trying to maintain her previous theory "Mur-murkrow-muurkrooow-mur-kro-muuurkrow-muurk-murkrow-murk-row. Murk-row-murkrow-muurk-row?" (I sensed whatever it is particularly around that boy. Do you think he'll let me have some if I ask?) she asked hopefully, wondering what emotion tasted like.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:44 PM
"Shup shuppet shuuuuuuuuuuup shuppet." (You cannot eat emotion. Only Shuppets can. You, however, can only share it." Marionette answered. It was kind of difficult to talk to another Pokemon that had no idea what you were talking about.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Mur..." (Oh...) the Murkrow replied, a bit crestfallen before her natural curiosity outweighted the emotion "Murkrow-mur-kro-kroow-mur-kro-murkrow-muuurkrooow?"(Could you at least tell me what it tastes like?) she asked, hoping to make something out of this.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"Shuppet.." (Depends..) Marionette smiled.

"Shuuuuuuuuup shuppet shhuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeet." (Anger has a warm tinge to it. Sadness is icy cool. Pure hate is a mixture of the two. Oh, but they all make me energized." Marionette grinned, then floated in a circular pattern very quickly before stopping in front of the Murkrow.

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 02:00 PM
OOC: Alright, I think it's time for me to call it a day. G'night. Wait, you're probably not going to sleep, are you? Well, bye anyway. ^_^

IC:

The Murkrow nodded enthusiastically at Marionette's explanation "Mur-kro-krow-mur-murkrow-muuurkrooow" (Oh, I know all about energization.) she explained happily "Murk-murk-roow-murk-row-muuurkroow-murkrow. Murkrooow..." (It's just like that for me when I see shiny ones. Or recieve them.) her eyes gleamed at the last words as she turned back to observe the scene unfolding in the clearing, not wanting to miss any further sightings of shiny ones.

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 05:23 PM
OOC: Plushie says bye-bye! ^_^

IC:

"Shup, shuppet." (Well, bye then.) Marionette gave a last weak smile before floating back down to the clearing. She glanced about, noticing that all four Trainers seemed to be showing negative emotion, and some of the Pokemon as well. The Ghost Pokemon closed her eyes, her hankerchief-like body once again shrouding in an eerie blue aura as she began to absorb the negative emotion that loomed in the area.

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"That was delicous even if it was only fries." said Blaze.
There in the open Blaze saw 5 bandits hitting a squirtle with a stick.
"Hey knock it off!" demanded Blaze.
The Bandits turned.
'What're you gonna do about wimp? This squirtle is nothing but a loser. it can win any battles." said one bandit.
"You shutup! just because you don't care about your pokemon doesn't mean it can't win." screamed Blaze.
"Oh yeah? Then lets settle this with a pokemon battle. Go Feraligatr!" The bandit said as he sent out his pokemon.
"A Feraligatr? why do I always battle final form pokemon?" thought Blaze.
" Go Bulbasaur! Sunny Day!" commanded Blaze.
"Peh! A sunny Beamer eh? whatever...Ice beam!" said the Bandit as a beam of ice erupted from his pokemon.
"Solar Beam it right back!" commanded Blaze.
The Solar Beam and Ice beam collided with a smash. But the Solar beam went through the ice and hit feraligatr with a blow. Feraligatr tried to get up but lost consciousness.
"I win!" said Blaze.
"Yeah yeah beat it twerp." said the bandit as he left with the group.
Blaze walked over toward the squirtle and gave it a sitrus berry.
"Squirtle!" said squirtle excited at seeing food and ate it.
"I'm glad you liked it....i was wondering if you would like to join my team? we're traveling across AlPhiMega." smiled Blaze.
'Squirtle!" said squirtle overjoyed with a new trainer who treated it with respect.
"Haha! Hop in your pokeball." said Blaze. and Blaze put Squirtle in it's new home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Now I have all three starters

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 06:21 PM
OOC: Hey, just askin'.. Cloud82, is Blaze gonna somehow meet up with Jenny, Amy, Cid, and Nicole, or are ya just gonna stay solo?

OOC: The problem with me is that my computer is in the downstairs living room and is rather noisy, particularly at start-up. So my mom hears it if I'm not careful after hours, and once it's off, which nearly always checks before going to bed, then there's no way of turning it on without alerting others.

Plushie has been wanting to respond to this post for DECADES! XD So yeah.

My bedtime is actually 9:30, and my Mom makes sure I'm in bed at that time. After she goes back to her room, I have to lie in bed until my Dad comes and checks if the computer is off. I don't have to worry about that if he has already gone to bed. After both parents are in bed, I sneak into the computer room, which is side by side with mine, and close the door to blot out any sounds that the computer makes when it boots up. I still have to make sure that the volume is turned all the way off, though.

And voila, Insomnia takes over from there. The only thing I have to worry about is typing too loudly or making some other kind of loud noise. o.o;

obelisk-kun
August 14th, 2005, 06:36 PM
OOC:sorry for the absence I was on vacation
IC:devon was watching his pokemon fighting as usual he sits by them and says is it over food or just for fun charmander says"char char car"(I'm not that big of a gluton and sneasel says"sneas snea sel"(yeah whats the big Idia)! devon looks at the other trainers

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC: Whoa, Plushie hasn't seen ya post here since like.. twenty pages ago. XD
But it's alright. Plushie and the others forgive you. But.. where are you in that post? o.o;;
Btw, Plushie and Alter are now obsessed with talking in third person speech. But only in this thread. Plushie doesn't want to freak everyone out. Plushie will probably stop talking in third person around the 30th page. Or so.

obelisk-kun
August 14th, 2005, 06:42 PM
OOC:he's a couple miles way from the others

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC: Thank-you. Now Plushie has to wait for the others to get online. Sigh.

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Depends on if you guys stop moving. I'll catch up sooner or later. either that or i'll just go solo

Random Plushie
August 14th, 2005, 08:45 PM
OOC: ybur_angel.. Alter Ego.. Plushie shall wait forever! *waits*

Btw, whenever Plushie sees ybur_angel, Plushie's mind pronounces it like dis:

yibber angel XD

Edit: I took that staff quiz thing, but I changed my results a little. XD

http://lighty.shouki.com/quiz/hstaff/images/miyu.jpg
You're Eva Plushie, the Super Moderator that weird kid. You're really nice and kind to
everyone. Plus, you like pretty ponies gold fishies, which is always a good
thing. :) You're pretty weird at times, but then, who isn't? You
get along with everyone and always have the right things to say. :3
*rides away on a pretty pony giant gold fish*

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 11:38 PM
OOC: Alter is back and still in 3rd person for an unknown cause and now he wishes for Ybur_Angel to post so that the RP can continue on Alter's part. He also suggests that Obelisk-Kun and cloud82 would gang up so they wouldn't have such a lonely RP. Alter also finds Plushie's test results most amusing.^_^

And with the computer thing, I have the slight added hitch of my computer being located in the lower floor living room. It calls for extra stealth... :bandit: But I've got headphones so I can keep the volume on. Typing too loud is a bit of a hazard for me too...mainly because mom nearly always sleeps with her door open. Luckily, I'm old enough to be allowed to stay up til' 23.00 PM and I can outstay my mom (She's a morning person). And my parents' beedroom is on the upper floor so once the computer is on I'm pretty safe.

teenscene1993
August 14th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Ummm Dis is 2 let ybur_angel noe,
I've joined and everybody else ignore me, dont ask questions!!!! :laugh:

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 01:42 AM
OOc-Gawd,ybur_angel thinks that since talking in 3rd person speech is kinda fun, she has decided to join.
Now....where was ybur_angel?Ybur_angel thinks that yibber_angel sounds much,much cuter than ybur_angel!!

Ic-

Jenny looked down to the ground,unsure of what to do.

"Kirlia...?"(What are we gonna do?)Ruru sighed to itself.

"Mudkip...mudkip.."(Probably play poker or somethin'.)

Suddenly,there was a rustling sound coming from the forest.

3 men in purple suits jumped out.They had a logo on their shirts, it looked like a V with two eyes. ..
V

(OOC-Ybur_angel thinks that it's probably something like this,but the eyes are more evil looking.)

"Hey!We finally caught up to you!"one of them shouted, pointing to Jenny

"The boss wants us to catch you so we can black-mail that fathead to help us make the machine to control pokemon!"the one next to him shouted.

"Are you talking about my father?"Jenny asked, getting up,her eyes turned serious,and kinda scary in a way.

"Who else would we be talking bout' little missy!"the third one replied.

"Stand back."she said to the rest behind her.

"Oh, those little missy think she can beat us?Just because we said some mean things anout your pig of a father?"

"Shut up."

"Oh....what's wrong?Little missy got a problem?"

"We just want your stupid daddy to come and help us build a machine to take over the world!"

"SHUT UP!"Jenny screamed to the 3.

"Stand back."Jenny said to the rest

The 3 men started walking towards her.

"Back off."Jenny told them.

"Awww...Is little girly afraid of us mean ol' men?"

"BACK OFF!"she shouted once more.

"Dew! Hydro pump!"she shouted to the mudkip.

Dew inhaled a great amount of air, and a great big stream of water hit the thugs in the chest.

"Does little missy think she can beat us?"one of the men said, taking out a pokeball.

A Seviper,Duskull and Shuppet appeared infront of the three men.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 01:59 AM
OOC: Ybur_Angel could go to the name-changing thread and soon be referred to as Yibber_Angel for all eternity. But Alter thinks she won't do that. ^_^ And yes, third person is fun.

IC:

"If you want her, you'll have to get through us too!" Cid called, once again ignoring the 'stay out of this' part "Jaws! Take care of those cowards! Curly! Back Jaws!"

"Toto-too-dile?" (What's going on?) Jaws asked as he emerged, confused by the sudden presence of two Kirlias.

"Kiiir-liii-aaa. Kir-lia-kirlia!" (It's a long story. I'll tell you later!) Curly hissed, as he turned his attention to his opponents.

"Aww...looks like the little girl's got a knight in shining armor." one of the grunts said mockingly. "Seviper, take care of that runt Totodile! Poison Fang!"

"Toto?!" (Runt?!) Jaws exclaimed furiously as the snake pokmon lunged forward, fangs at the ready, "Toto-dile-too-toto-dile-totodile!" (I'll show you who's the runt!) the Totodile inhaled a massive amount of air, then released it in one, chilling blast, a fierce Blizzard knocking the Seviper back.

"Oh, you're so good you give me chills..." another one of the grunts taunted in a voice dripping of mock-fear, earning a score of laughter from his comrades for his corny punchline "Shuppet! Shadow Ball! Misdreavus! Get out there and use Thunderbolt!" with a cry, a Misdreavus appeared from its pokball and released and electric charge towards Jaws, just as the Shuppet released a ball of spectral energy from the other side.

"Curly, Light Screen!" Cid commanded, another barrier of energy appeared, absorbing most of the impact from the Thunderbolt. The Shadow Ball wasn't bothered by this however, and struck Jaws head on, sending the crocodile pokmon flying backwards.

"Seviper, take out the other Kirlia! Sludge Bomb!" the snake pokmon let out a low hiss and hurled a ball of poisonous goo at Ruru.

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 02:16 AM
OOC-Ybur_angel thinks that Alter knows her so well,OF COURSE SHE WON'T CHANGE!!!!Does Alter not realise that ybur is ruby spelt backwards, ybur is totally in love with him...♥(He's a manga character)

Ic-

"Gawd!I already told you to stay out of this!"Jenny shouted to Cid

Jenny and Ruru jumped out of the way in time, doged the ball of sludge

She pulled Cid by his collar,while Ruru grabbed Curly.

"Aww...looks like the girl is doing more of the saving!Hah!"one of them laughed.

"Who are you?"Jenny asked them, throwing the scrawny Cid and Ruru back towards the group, without using much of her strength.

"We're Team Viper!"the three shouted in unison

"Now...just come with us and everything's going to be alright, after we get your stupid dad to build the machine, we won't need you or him anymore!"

"Ruru!Shadow punch!!"

(Ybur_angel thinks,can Kirlia learn shadow punch?Gawd, she doesn't care.)

The Kirlia's arms glowed black, it shot one to the Duskull, and the other for the Shuppet.

"Dew!Hydro Pump that Seviper and Misdreavus!"

The little Mudkip aimed and shot both the snake and ghost.

"Hey guys!This girl ain't playing with us anymore is she?"

"Let's give her a taste of our REAL team shall we?"

They withdrew their injured pokemon, and replaced them with a Duskull,Banette and
Gengar.

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 02:19 AM
OCC: I feel so lost.... How should I come in?

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Ybur thinks that fls could just come up saying,"Jenny!Go!Beat the....(This makes ybur think)socking out of those people"and not get involved in the fight, unlike a certain somebody whose (user)name shall not be mentioned in this forum, as she knows that his pride has been played with enough.
(Haha, ybur allows you to interfer with the fighting and the name calling...and you know what she means!)

"Threw him back to the group without using much of her strength"

Man, ybur thinks thats really sad.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 02:32 AM
OOC: Nope, Alter doesn't think that Ralts can learn Shadow Punch. And there is a lot of subtelty in Ybur_Angel's name so Alter was sure she would not change. By the by, Alter thinks that they should have sent out a Dusclops instead of a Duskull. And Cid is a very stubborn kind of person and couldn't stand fiddling his thumbs during this fight. Nope, he just has to involve himself...^_^ And he ain't weak, just light is all, you crude person...

IC:

Cid shook his head as he noticed the real pokmon being brought out. He turned to Jenny "Look, you can shout and scream to me about this after the battle, alright? But for now I'm helping wether you like it or not."

"Now ain't that te' sweetes thing I've ever heard." one of the grunts said in a would-be touched voice, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye. "Gengar! Show her a real Shadow Punch!"

The ghoul pokmon leapt forward, throwing a strong uppercut at Ruru before the psychic pokmon had time to react.

"Enough!" Cid shouted, "Curly! Use Psychic on that Gengar!", the Kirlia's normally peacefull eyes blazed with fury as he focused his powers on the Ghost pokmon, holding it in a telekinetic stranglehold for a few minutes before slamming it right into Banette with tremendous force. Since they were both ghosts they couldn't pass through each other like normal but instead, the Gengar was left with severe injuries and the Banette was knocked out of balance.

Meanwhile, Jaws struggled back up onto his feet, something his trainer noticed. "Jaws! Hydro Pump the Duskull!"

"Duskull! Grudge!" the Viper grunt called wickedly. The ghost pokmon took on an eerie glow, draining part of Jaws' energy as it fainted from the attack, preventing him from using his Hydro Pump move again.

"Dusclops! Go!"

This is insane... Cid thought for himself, thanking his luck that the Duskull hadn't used destiny bond, as the larger ghost pokmon appeared.

"Banette! Curse!" the Banette pricked itself with a pin, which had seemingly appeared out of nowhere, spectral energy seeping out from the wound and circling in on Dew, this wasn't good. And it was about to get worse...

"Gengar! Giga Drain!"

The ghost pokmon got back on its feet, catching Jaws off guard and sapping what remained of the totodiles energy to heal itself.

"Back, Jaws!" Cid called, recalling his fallen Totodile as it staggered in an attempt to regain consciousness.

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Nicole shook her head, not wanting to believe what she saw.... A talking fish? Team Viper... This is getting more and more ridiculous... "Sylvia! Icy Wind... Corrine! Bite... NOW!!!!!!" Nicole commanded....

OCC: Fighting....

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 02:42 AM
OOC: Alter wishes to inform you that he must soon depart, as his hair is due to be butcher-*cough* cut, shortly. Alter apologizes for any inconvenience.

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 02:48 AM
OOC-Whew...ybur was scared for a moment when alter logged out, fraid that she must have stung his pride so hard, he went to cry in his room....
(ybur typed wrongly, it WAS supposed to be Dusclops, she just always forgets.)

Ic-

Jenny was shocked to see that Cid had gotten up and joined in the battle once more.

Before she could say(or shout rather..)anything,Cid told her to scream at him afterwards.

"Hey!Are you gonna fight us?Or is your boyfriend gonna do it for you?"one of the grunts shouted.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!"Jenny shouted, blushing.

"Aw.... just come with us and none of your stupid friends, or father'll get hurt."

They had hit a blood vessel.

"RURU!!PSYCHIC!!"she screamed, Ruru's horns started glowing again.

"Back away.."she told the others.

Dew made sure of that by sparying them with water gun until they toppled on top of each other on the otherside of the clearing.

The Kirlia held a ball of black in her hands, different from Curly's, his was white in colour.

Ruru aimed and shot the ball towards the grunts.

"Hey!Look at that!"

"What the!Its coming nearer to us!!"

"RUN!!!"

An astounding blast came from the impact of the attack.

"Ruru!Barrier!"(Gawd, another life mystery)

Ruru shielded the group under a screen, the effects of the recoil slowly wore off, and Ruru let the barrier down.

"Rats!All our pokemon fainted!"

"We'll get you yet!"the grunts went running off into the forest, soot, ash and dirt covered them.

"Gah!My uniform!"

"Shut up you twit!"

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 03:06 AM
"How could Jenny have beaten the three of them with just one attack?" Nicole questioned...

"It's unbelievable..." she continued...

She stared at Corrine and Sylvia for a minute and said..." Well, well, you two deserves a rest..." as she returned them into the Poke`balls....

OCC: Duh... Everyone is leaving one by one.... God.. Who knows when will they return...

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 03:20 AM
OOC-*coughs back*ybur hopes that Alter can make it back in time to continue the RP,if not,ybur says see ya tomorrow!
(Ybur didn't say that he was weak, or light, just scrawny enough for her to grab and throw...an ybur isn't a crude person,she's just....confuzzled,gawd,now she's borrowing plushie's words...You crude person!(Hee,right back at you!))

Ic-

Jenny backed away from the group, hoping that they had not seen what had just happened.
(Which was obviously unlikely)

"No...its not what you think,"Jenny started saying again,tears still coming out of her eyes.(Man, isn't this girl ever going to dehydrate or something?She must have been keeping the tears for a special occasion.)

"It was just by coincedence that they ran away after my attack."Jenny said,trying to cover up, which she was so not good at.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 03:58 AM
OOC: Alter is back with butchered-erm, cut hair. Although the pride hurt was his character's not his own. The corny king, in his infinite wisdom, ignores such petty quibles as your little insults. Also, Cid has a tapeworm in his system which he does not know of. Isn't that a nice little detail from Alter?

IC:

"Whoa-" Cid got back to his feet, ignoring his soaked condition "That was-" he struggled to find the words to describe what had happened. "I've never seen anything like that." he listened to Jenny's explanation sceptically "So that's why they shouted that all their pokmon had fainted then?" he asked "Look, Jenny, why don't you just tell us what really happened? What are you afraid of?"

Curly got back on his feet as well. That power, it had to be emotion, concentrated, channeled emotion. There could be no other explanation...or could there?

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 04:03 AM
OOC-Ybur sees that Alter is ready for a debate,and she says bring it on.She was not hurting the pride of Alter's character,just saying the truth, okay well maybe abit.Okay,ALOT!!!Fine!Ybur admits, well it looks like the student has surpassed the teacher eh?

Ic-

"Kirlia...kirlia.."(You saw nothing....)

"Mudkip...mud kip!"(I saw a big flashy shiney thing!)

"Kirlia!"(Shut up Dew!)

"Um.....They were just covering up for themselves, bet they just ran away cause there was so many of us."Jenny replied, not daring to look at any of them.

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 04:05 AM
OCC: It's obviously... Duh.. it's advisable to keep a dictionary by your side at all times...

IC:
"It's obvious that you're covering up... Well... but since your Ruru has evolved to a Kirlia... No doubt that you should be stronger.." Nicole told Jenny.

"Well, at least we kick the Team Viper's butt... I don't think they will dare to wreak up the town again... well at least for now..." she continued....

Just then, she refreshed her memory and exclaimed... " Team Viper mentioned something about Jenny's father didn't they? God... he must be in great danger..." she queried... She looked around her and saw Jenny crying again... She thought "God.. Don't she get tired of crying?"

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 04:06 AM
OCC: Gotta go in another 10 mins? I assume that don't really matter...

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 04:13 AM
OOC: Alter thinks that the student still has much to learn in the ways of punctuation and paragraph making. And truth tends to hurt manly pride even more than lies do. Alter will have to sit down and have a long talk with Cid so he won't cry at night, so Alter hopes that Ybur is proud about what she has done, the heartless person...

IC:

Cid shook his head at Jenny's feeble defence "I certainly hope you don't expect me to believe such an obvious lie?" he asked, his voice conveying a faint trace of dissapointment "I saw what happened, you know. And I'm not stupid. If you feel that you can't trust me enough to tell the truth then at least do me the courtesy of saying so."

"Murkroo!" (Shinies!) the Murkrow who had been observing the situation called out loudly, jumping up and down on her branch and ignoring all caution in her euphoric state. This had to be the best shiny one ever.

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 04:16 AM
OCC: Gotta go now.... Cya again....

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 04:19 AM
OOC-Ybur thinks that it's obvious that Alter does not understand her,she's not heartless, not at all!Just misunderstood, and BOLD!!!*Points to user title*
ybur says that she's the bold,misunderstood feebas...
*ybur starts crying all over again*
Like user like RP character.

Ic-
"My father!!"Jenny shouted out.

"They're after my father..."

Jenny remembered that her father had gone to a certain city in Alphimega,she just couldn't remember where....

"Look,"she said, tears still streaming out of her eyes.

"I've gotta go and find my father,warn him before they can get to him."she said.

"It'll be safer if you all stop following me, Team Viper's after me and my father, not you,you people shouldn't even be involved in this!"

She started running off, hoping that the others wouldn't try to stop her....

Ruru turned back towards Cid.

"Please!Stop her,she'll need friends on this journey, I know it!"she flashed into his mind,all the moments where Jenny was smiling and/or laughing with the 3 of them,Nicole,Amy and Cid.

Fls4eva
August 15th, 2005, 04:22 AM
OCC: My last post before I go...

Nicole chased after Jenny who has left trails of tears behind.... Pray hard that she's fine...

Ibuberu
August 15th, 2005, 04:24 AM
OOC-Well,ybur thinks that fls's post such an enriching post, she must also bid farewell to Alter,but she'll continue the battle with him tomorrow,*NOTE-Ybur is still crying,that crude heartless,misunderstood,bold feebas of which I speak of.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 04:28 AM
OOC: Alter thinks that Ybur, with her chronic crying, could be used as a portable water supply and could help the thirsting people of the third world. Alter also considers it obvious that this exchange isn't even vaguely serious, he would also like to remind Ybur to mind her manners in the presence of royalty *Points towards own profile's 'occupation' section.*.

"Wait!" Cid called after her. Curly quickly took the point and grabbed his trainer's hand, teleporting both of them into Jenny's way.

"You'll have a better chance of reaching your father if you let us help." he said, baring the path with Curly's help, "On top of that, we're supposed to be fighting Team Viper anyway, remember? And I think that preventing them from creating a pokmon mind controlling device is the best way to go about it. Besides, I've already told you that I don't abandon my friends, and I'm sure the others agree with me. So why don't you let us help you?" he took a pause to give Jenny a chance to respond, while Curly stood beside him and tried his best to look persuasive.

_Manafi_
August 15th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Name: sam anubis
Description:his outfit look's like this http://www.maj.com/gallery/toa0of0magic/all/eu_bg.jpg his head is not the one in the pic.
he has dark green hair. green eye's.
Pokemon: Eevee lv.5 and Beldum lv.5 if this is ok

Agent9
August 15th, 2005, 03:05 PM
No offense but I think I remember Alter ego posting that noone can join since were on the 25th page. And also it is not ok
because there has to be a starter ie: chamander

Random Plushie
August 15th, 2005, 09:05 PM
OOC: As you all may have noticed, Plushie had missed another night of active posting. And that is entirely her bad. Actually, it's Plushie's dad's fault. He disconnects the internet to put it on his PS2. And that's lame because he doesn't have to do that. Anyway, he went to bed before connecting again, so Plushie missed out. Badly. Oh, but Plushie is evil, you see. She stole the PS2 controller, so now Plushie's dad can't play his stupid game. *cackle* IC to follow as soon as I catch up.

If we fight Team Viper again, Amy has to do most of the fighting in order to make up for this. Sound good to you peeps? ^-^

Edit: IC:

Amy and her Pokemon stayed quiet during the entire battle, listening to what the Team Viper members were saying. Whenever an attack got to close to her or her Pokemon, she would fight back, but she really didn't contribute that much.

"Jenny, wait! This is so ridiculous! Don't you get it? We're friends! We don't care if you're cursed! We don't care if we could get hurt! We don't care if you've got a lot of strength! We want to help you because you're our friend!" Amy shouted firmly, Mudkee kipping in agreement. After Nicole ran after the fleeing girl, Amy and Mudkee took off as well.

Marionette floated in the exact same spot as before, soaking up the emotion like a sponge. As Murkrow shouted, Marionette was immediately snapped out f her state and looked up at the bird, glaring. As she did so, she noticed that the center of her meal, Jenny, was fleeing.

"Shup!" (Wait!) Marionette shouted, bursting into chase. She floated a lot faster than the humans and other Pokemon could run, immediately gaining on her prey.

Agent9
August 15th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Blaze with his new pokemon squirtle is relaxing(again!) at a pool.
"aah the water is too hot! My butts on fire!" screamed blaze. His pokemon laughed histarically because charmeleon had ause a heat wave on the water.
Then these mysterious people showed up.
"Excuse me,do you have any valuable pokemon with you?" asked one of them.
"er well all my pokemon are valuable to me..why" Blaze asked back.
"Oh nothing we're just here to steal them from you." replied the man.
"Who are you exactly." asked Blaze
"We're team viper. and if you don't sureender your pokemon you're going to have to fight all of us." answered the man.
" Seems fair, but it's odd how im gonna battle in my trunks. Go charmeleon, Squirtle, bulbasaur and bagon. So which one of you goes down first?" asked Blaze.
"Go Flygon!" al four team viper trainers sent out the same pokemon.
"Charmeleon Dragon Claw! Squirtle Ice beam! Bulbasaur sunny day! and Bagon! Hydro pump!" commanded Blaze as all four of his pokemon launched there attacks on the flygon. All Flygon went down except one. considering the fact that bulbasaur iddn't attack. The three trainers and Blaze returned there pokemon. But Blaze kept Bulbasaur on the field. as with the leaders flygon.
"Solar Beam!" commanded blaze as a beam of light erupeted from bulbasaurs back.
"Earthquake!" countered Team viper.
"Bulbasaur! Use your vinewhip and jump into the sky! Now magical leaf!" commanded Blaze. Flygon got up and shot a flame thrower at bulbasaur but missed a nd fell down thus ending the battle. Team viper ran away while shouting they would meet there boss later.
"Well that was a neat experience. Scary too! I almost peed in my trunks. huh!?" Blaze realeased his pokemon to heal them. but saw a light erupt from squirtle and bulbasaur. They were evolving!
"Awesome! i have all the evolutions of my pokemon! i wish Bagon would evolve though" said a happy but dissapointed Blaze.
----------------------------------------------------------
Are we allowed to double post if noone posts?

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:18 AM
OOC: If you want to add stuff, then just edit your post. :)

Oh.. my last night posting before school and no one's around. ;_____________;

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 01:29 AM
OOC: That's because this was Alter's first day of school. School is evil, pure evil Alter telsl you (Although not quite as evil as Plushie's revenge. For that is evil with a capital 'E'. Alter's attendance during weekdays will obviously be skewered quite badly, but it seems that Alter only has one double-lesson of physics (10-12) on Fridays and weekends are free obviously. Anyway, Alter will still contribute best he can. And he will be more than happy to let Plushie do some fighting. ^_^

IC:

"Murk-roo-row!" (Wait for me!) the Murkrow called, flying after the others who were vacating the scene and finally catching up with Cid. Perching onto his shoulder as if it were routine.

"Murk-row-murkrow-muur-kroo-krow." (For the shinies, I'll come too.) she declared ceremoniously, holding herself up with a proud stature.

Before anyone could say one thing or the other about it, she swept down on one of the empty Great Balls in Cid's pack and dissapeared within it in a flash of crimson light.
"Muuur-kroo-" (Oo..shine-) her last cry of excitement was cut short as she dissapeared from view, and the ball gave a click of successfull capture.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:32 AM
OOC: Otay. The only time Plushie will be able to like SERIOUSLY ACTIVELY post will be on Friday evenings, which is Saturday morning for you two. ^_^

IC:

Amy and Mudkee were too busy running after Nicole and Jenny to even notice Cid's unexpected capture.

Meanwhile, Marionette had slowly caught up with Jenny.

"Shup-shuuuuuuuuup!" (Wait! I need more energy!) Marionette exclaimed, trying to keep up her pace while at the same time glowing with a blue aura that flashed on and off as she tried to feed.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 01:39 AM
OOC: Well, that's a fortunate coincidence. But Alter thinks he cannot post more IC until Ybur comes.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:40 AM
OOC: Yeah.. Btw, Plushie's Dad didn't say anything about his controller. XD Plushie thinks she will give it back to him tomorrow. Plushie is still calling her Yibber. XD

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 02:41 AM
OOC-Ybur apologises for being late today,as she is having an increased number of tuitions,as her oral is this Thursday and Friday.Ybur says that she likes to contribute to the society,her tears would save the lives of many dehydrated people of the world.Ybur also thinks that Yibber sounds fine.
Ybur must inform you that she can only use the computer for 1 hr today, as her mom has caught her using it way past the due time.

Ic-

Jenny looked at Cid, Amy and then to Nicole.

She sat down onto the grass,wiping her eyes.

"When I was younger, I loved battling,I won the Kanto,Johto and Hoenn League."Jenny started saying.

" On the day I was fighting in the Hoenn League,the only reason I won was because my father was shouting from the sidelines cheering me on.That was the only time he had ever acted like a real father to me."

"I was so happy,me and Ruru couldn't control our emotion,the Ariados I battled with ended up in the pokemon center for 2 months."Jenny continued.

"I knew that I was a danger to anyone who battled me,that Ariados was lucky that it wasn't a direct hit, or it would have..."Jenny paused.

"After the awards ceremony,I decided that I wouldn't battle anymore, but when I told that to my father,he started scolding me."

"He told me that I should have continued to battle,to give our family a proud name."she said,tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But I didn't want to hurt any pokemon for no reason ever again."

"I started sneaking out of the house,participating in pokemon contests."she said.

"They were the only thing that involved trainers using pokemon,but not for battling,I didn't worry about my emotions,cause every time I saw an appeal,I would just say to myself....."Jenny stopped, not wanting to talk anymore about her past.

"Kirlia...kir kirlia..!Kirlia...kirlia...kir!"(You can beat that thing!Dad's going to be proud of you again one day!)Ruru finished the sentence off for her trainer.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 02:45 AM
OOC: Hi Yibber! ^_^ Ahem, does Alter notice something about Plushie's sig? XD

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 02:51 AM
OOC: What did Alter say? After hours posting requires stealth. :bandit: And Alter suddenly feels very wise. He is quoted. ^_^

IC:

League Champion? Cid was amazed. As if his sudden capture of a Murkrow wasn't enough...now he found out that he had been traveling with a threefold champ. By the way that Jenny battled it was obvious that she was a good trainer. But not that she was that good...Cid had been in the Johto League himself, champion for two weeks before he gave it up in favour of travel, but it didn't even come close to this.

"I...see." he said quietly "And that attack was similar to what happened back in the clearing?" he ceased this line, noticing how crude it sounded. "I understand why you were so reluctant to talk about it." Cid continued after a pause "But if you don't want to fight it's alright, I'm sure Amy, Nicole, and I can help. And you know that tournament incident wasn't your fault." he added "There's no way to fully control emotions, and no trainer with any sense of responsibility would put up an Ariados against a psychic pokmon."

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 02:57 AM
OOC: Plushie is laughing mentally.

IC:

"He's right, Jenny.." was all that Amy could say after Cid. She settled into thought afterwards.

I've won a couple of leagues myself, but Jenny won all three region leagues.. Amy thought to herself in awe.

Mudkee wasn't really in the mood for commenting, but instead watched with interest as Marionette smiled and settled onto Jenny's head to feed.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOC-Ybur thinks hard,she can't think of what else to write.
Ybur has dedicated her life to save all the dehydrated people in the world, that is,after university....
Ic-

"Yes,"Jenny said,head still bent down.

She reached into her bag and took out a black box,she opened the box and held it out for everyone to see.

Pinned on the inside of the box were the badges from all 24 gym leaders in Kanto,Johto and Hoenn,along with three shinier badges,Kanto league champion,Johto league champion and Hoenn league champion.

She turned the box around to reveal contest ribbons, from the Smart Segment and the Strength Segment.

"But, all of your emotions, can't be as dangerous as mine,I hurt people,"Jenny said,storing the box in her bag.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"That's not true," Amy lifted her head. "Because you have not hurt us." Amy smiled.

Mudkee snapped back to attention and nodded vigorously.

OOC: Erm, excuse Plushie's slight writer's block. XD

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:06 AM
OOC-Hey!Plushie's undergoing the same thing as Ybur!She's been having writer's block for two days already,that's to get Plushie back for causing Ybur to loose a good night's worth of beauty sleep, remember Marionette?
She still gives Ybur Insomia though...

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:07 AM
OOC: Alter congratulates Ybur on her noble aspirations.

IC:

Cid watched as Jenny displayed her ribbons and badges, remembering his own 13 badges and single cool contest ribbon. It didn't seem like the right time to show them, though.

He shook his head at Jenny's last comment "All the more reason to let us come with you, isn't it?" he asked "We can help you if your emotions get out of control, to keep you from hurting others. But Amy is right, you haven't hurt us. Not physically anyway..."

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:08 AM
OOC: Marionette has now officially laid some kind of jynx on Plushie and Yibber. XD

*gaspeh* Look out, Alter!! XD

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:09 AM
OOC: Shuppets don't scare me...get back to that when she evolves, eh?

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:10 AM
OOC: Hello! The Game Boy Marionette! THE LEVEL 70 BANETTE!!! XD XD XD

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:13 AM
OOC-Ybur feels so proud that someone is surpporting her,usually her friends'll say that she's going for something totally out of the point.

Ic-

Jenny looked up to the three people

"But,I'll end up hurting you all in the process, I know I will!"she said to them,tears still coming out from her eyes.

The feebas jumped into Jenny's lap again.

"Do you really want to hurt them?"it asked her.

"Of course not!"she said back to the feebas.

"So?What's stopping you from not hurting them?"it asked again.

"I can't control my emotions!"she shouted to the feebas.

"But...they're your friends,"it said,pointing its fin towards Amy and the rest.

"Friendship is one of the most strongest bonds in life,did you not notice that none of them had gotten hurt?"it questioned Jenny

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:14 AM
OOC: Eek! Tyranitar! Venusaur! Xatu! Slowbro! Kangashkhan! Magmar! Protect my honor! *Takes cover in a corner while his lv.63+ team beats the snot out of Marionette*

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:15 AM
OOC: Marionette! Use Grudge! XD

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:16 AM
OOC-Lalala....Ybur walks up and pats the Banette on the head.Only to find out that it is chewing her hair.She quickly calls out her level 64(Haha!)Swellow and fly's as far away as possible.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:19 AM
OOC: Not even Destiny Bond? Pfft...lightweight.

IC:

"That's right." Cid said with a nod, realization coming to him "Even when you were mad and ordered Ruru to attack, most of the attacks didn't actually hit. Like they were purposefully aimed elsewhere. And the rest were pretty weak, not even close to what your pokmon could really do. I'm soaked, but I'm not hurt." he pushed aside a few strand of wet hair from his face.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:19 AM
OOC: I wanna post my team now.. XD XD XD May I? PWEEZE??

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:22 AM
OOC: Whatever floats your boat I guess...But if I see another Banette I'll sick Latios, Metagross, Blaziken, Flygon, Milotic, and Ludicolo at it. (Go my Emerald team!)

Oo! 600th post! ^_^

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:22 AM
OOC: WHEEEEEEEE!!!!

Here be Emerald Teameh! :

Seviper (Poison) Lv. 91
Blaziken (Volcan) Lv. 92
Latios (Minion) Lv. 93
Camerupt (Magma) Lv. 93
Swampert (Fishy) Lv. 95
Swampert (Kippy) Lv. 100

They're so close to all Lv.100.. ^_^

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:24 AM
OOC: Mine are all 60ish. I tend to start out a new game too early to reach full levels. Now what are their EVs, natures, and movesets? Heh, sorry...moveset maker reflex.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:24 AM
ooc-Ybur angel continues to sing to herself on her Swellow.

ic-

"You didn't hurt any of your friends, nor did you want to,you are the one who controls the emotions, not your hatred."it said to Jenny.

"Let me come with you,I think i'm the only one who has the sense to reason with you."the feebas said to the girl.

Jenny reluctantly took out a Luxury ball from her bag and tapped it onto the Feeba's head.

It disappeared in a red flash of light into the ball.

"You guys....really won't mind?"she asked the 3.

"Kirlia kir!"(Say no!)

"Mudkip mud!"(Say yo!)

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:26 AM
OOC: I suck at movesets. XD

I don't restart to get perfect natures. And I don't even bother to keep track of EVs. I'm so disorganized! XD

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Ybur just train and restart,train and restart, there's nothing much to do after you've completed the whole game, except to restart!

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:28 AM
OOC: Flygon flies up to Swellow and mocks it insufferably. I don't keep track of EVs either by the way. Too much hassle. But if it's a common pokmon I try to find a nature that doesn't bring a direct penaltie to a stat I need. Failing that, I fit the moveset after the pokmon.

IC:

"Of course not!" Cid said happily. Relieved that sense was finally returning. "But would you mind doing me a favour? I need a good name for this Murkrow." he pulled out the Great Ball from his pack.

"Ra!" (Yo!) Curly said, not able to resist the temptation.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Jenny looked at the eyes of the Murkrow,

"How bout' Shiney?"she suggested.

OOC-Ybur thinks that somebody should reach out their hand and pull Jenny up from the grass, she's still sitting on it!!(Besides,ybur thinks that it would be common courtesy,she's been crying for........6hours atleast.)

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:31 AM
OOC: I'll post 'em anyways.

Poison (Female) @ Blackglasses
Timid
Crunch, Iron Tail, Flamethrower, Poison Fang (You know, I really wish it were Sludge Bomb XD)

Volcan (Male) @ Focus Band
Bashful
Thunderpunch, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Bulk Up

Minion (Male) @ Magnet LOL!!
Sassy
Psychic, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Magma (Female) @ Quick Claw
Serious
Rock Slide, EQ, Fire Blast, Explosion

Fishy (Male) @ Scope Lens
Relaxed
Ice Beam, Surf, EQ, Hydro Pump

Kippy (Male) @ Lefties
Impish (Go Defense! Wh00t!)
Body Slam (Don't ask XD), Ice Beam, EQ, Hydro Pump

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:37 AM
OOC: I could bring up corrections for those movesets. I'll post them in a minute.

IC:

"Sounds nice." Cid suddenly noticed his discourtesy "Oh and please get up." he added, helping Jenny of the ground.

"Murkro?" (Shiney?) the Murkrow asked, jumping up and down out of excitement. "Murk-ro-murk-ro-murkrow-murk!" (Now I have a beautiful name!) she called out into the woods "Mur-kro-murkrow!" (I am Shiney!)

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Marionette looked up from her feast of emotion at Shiney.

"Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.." (Okay. You are Shiney..) Marionette muttered, smiling to herself.

Mudkee looked up at the bird, then rolled her eyes, not even bothering to make a comment.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:44 AM
OOC-(Well,finally!Ybur says that chilvalry is died)Swellow(female) feriously pecks Flygon on the head,while Ybur sits back and laughs manically.Gawd,ybur has been using the comp. for over one hour!
*continues to type*

Ic-

Jenny got up and looked at the luxuryball in her hand.

"I'll call you Mimi then!"she clasped the ball holding the feebas onto her glove.

She looked at the three people,her tears were finally starting to come to a halt.(Its a miracle!!)

"Aww!"Jenny shouted to them

"Group hug!"

She grabbed the three of them into a death grip.

"Mudkip!"(Group hug!)Dew copied his trainer.

He streched his paws out and squeezed Ruru,Curly,Jaws,Mudkee and the rest as hard as he could.

"Kir...kirlia..."(Can't...breath...)

Jenny was so happy to be finally accepted,she gave Cid a kiss on the cheek,and continued hugging the two girls until she heard a crack.(Okay...getting out of point here..)

(Dont worry,nothing's going on between them,I hope.Another emotional problem, don't blame Jenny.)

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:46 AM
"Ugh.. Any time Jenny.." Amy wheezed.

"D.. D.. DEW!!!!" Mudkee screeched, blasting the other Mudkip in the face with a Water Gun just to get him to let go.

Marionette laughed eerily. Being a ghost had it's advantages.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:48 AM
OOC-Gawd,I've always wanted a kissing scene(NO!!!NOT THAT TYPE!!!)just a nice happy kiss on the cheek, pardon me, but i like a bit of romance..*swoons*
Hey!I'm talking/typing normally again, yay!

Ic-

Jenny let go of the two girls, and smiled.

"You guys are the best friends a girl could ever have!"one last tear rolled down her cheek,and landed on the grass.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 03:51 AM
OOC: Fufufuu. I can't help myself.

Poison (Female) @ Blackglasses
Timid
Crunch, Iron Tail, Flamethrower, Poison Fang (You know, I really wish it were Sludge Bomb XD)

Mebbe Replace Iron Tail with Earthquake if you still have a TM for that. Also, you might want to replace Blackglasses with Lefties or Scope Lens and give it Haze or Glare instead of Crunch (Fallarbror Move Tutor can do that for one Heart Scale per move).

Volcan (Male) @ Focus Band
Bashful
Thunderpunch, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Bulk Up

I'd say replace Thunderpunch (Which is rather weak) with Rock Slide to make use of Blaziken's high attack. You could also replace Flamethrower with Overheat, combined with White Herb as a held item for some major damaging potential. Also, Bulk Up will probably not bring very much benefit since Blaziken is more of a sweeper, so I'd go with Swords Dance instead.

Minion (Male) @ Magnet LOL!! (Soul Dew is the ideal, but Lefties or Scope Lens are better than Magnet)
Sassy
Psychic, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

This moveset is actually good. But it would probably be better to have Soul Dew (If you can get it) or Lefties for a held item. Also, Recover or Calm Mind are also useful moves which could be used to make it less vulnerable against Mirror Coaters (Milotic is the worst). But with this set, Choice Band could also be a good item (+50% damage) but it would probably bring about a lot of switching.

Magma (Female) @ Quick Claw
Serious
Rock Slide, EQ, Fire Blast, Explosion

Fire Blast is one of the worst moves in the game, so I'd say replace that with Flamethrower (More Reliable) or Overheat (Stronger).

Fishy (Male) @ Scope Lens
Relaxed
Ice Beam, Surf, EQ, Hydro Pump

Hydro Pump sucks just as bad as Fire Blast. Maybe put in Rock Slide for a more varied moveset or Counter for a bit of defensive potential.

Kippy (Male) @ Lefties
Impish (Go Defense! Wh00t!)
Body Slam (Don't ask XD), Ice Beam, EQ, Hydro Pump

Body Slam is quite nice actually. ^_^ But I'd say remove Hydro Pump and Ice Beam, since the Impish nature is going to make Kippy's Sp.Attack really weak, and put in Rock Slide and some nifty support move. Maybe Attract, Toxic, or Rest.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:52 AM
OOC-Gawd,thought I scared Alter off for a moment there...

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"You are a great friend, too, Jenny." Amy smiled, reaching over to the girl and wiping away that last tear. Amy quickly snapped to attention.

"Hey, guys, I think it's getting kind of late.." She announced, pointing to the sky, which now only had a few strands of sunlight left. "..We should head back to-" Before Amy could finish that sentence, a few outstanding rustles exploded in the brush several feet away from the Trainers.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 03:55 AM
OOC-Ahem....Jenny cried from night till morning,they actually missed one night's sleep!

Ic-

Jenny turned around and wondered who would be in the forest at such an early time in the morning.

"Don't tell me that Team Viper's back!"

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 03:57 AM
OOC: Urgh, it was either Fire Blast or Eruption. X.x And I keep my Hydro Pumps to have bragging rights over meh other friend. XD I used to be made of TMs, but now.. it ish so sad. XD

Oh, and I'm setting up a scene with lotsa Wild Pokemon. Make whatever you want appear, but leave out a really strong one. (I won't capture it, okay?)

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:00 AM
OOC: Nope, not scared. Just moveset manic.^_^ And here's an embarassing little secret of Cid's revealed in the process. Flygon (male) uses Attract on Swellow. =P

IC:

"You're welcome." Cid replied, his spine giving of a small complaint, it having given away a cracking sound a while back. Jenny sure had a great amount of strength for someone of her frame. Somehow Cid would have thought that he'd have felt differently after his first kiss (Mothers don't count), but then again it was more of a caught-in-the-moment thing than a real kiss anyway.

Curly went along with the group hug, feeling incredibly mushy because of all the positive emotions in the air, and Jaws was still too weak from the battle to complain. Shiney elbowed her way in as well, not wanting to be left out.

Cid turned in alarm at the sound. Certainly they wouldn't be back this quick? "Let them come." he said quietly, "We beat them once and we can do it again."

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 04:01 AM
OOC-Its 6am in the morning!(well,estimated)

Ic-

A wild mightyena jumped out from behind the bushes.It had belonged to the pack before,and now it clearly wanted to get it's feebas back.

"We've no time for this!I've gotta go and save my father!!"Jenny shouted,and started climbing up the mountain beside the lake.

Dew jumped into her bag while Ruru waited for her trainer to reach the top before she could teleport.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:03 AM
"Jenny, wait up!" Amy cried as two more wild Mightyenas leaped out of the brush, blocking the path to the mountain. Soon there were several more Mightyenas leaping out..

"Oh dear, Marionette, come back!" Amy called, recalling the Shuppet. The Ghost Pokemon would've gotten massacred if left out.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Cid shook his head Still so restless... he thought for himself before turning his attention to the Mightyena situation. "Shiney, could you?"

"Murk-rooow!" (No problem!) Shiney called, jumping in front of the Mightyenas and flapping her wings at a rapid pace, soon creating a powerfull whirlwind which sent the canine pokmon flying back into the woods.

"Good." Cid said with a nod "Now let's go before they come back with more!" he scooped up Jaws and Curly before heading up the hill after the girls with Shiney on his tail. Making sure not to look down.

Ibuberu
August 16th, 2005, 04:07 AM
OOC-Hmph!Swellow's eyes turned into hearts,she withdrawed Swellow and brought out Beautifly,which released its attract attack on that flygon.
"Love hurts..."swellow says sadly in its ball.

Jenny reached out her hand and pulled Cid up,while Ruru used teleport on both Amy and Nicole.

"I've no time for this!"she continued,helping the boy steady on the mountain ridge.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Shiney's Whirlwind was successful, but it only attracted a few more Mightyena from the brush.

"Go, Niana!" Amy exclaimed, the Numel popping out of her Pokeball for the first time in a while.

"Push them back with a Magnitude!"

"Numel!" Niana immediately launched her attack, raising a foot and slamming it into the ground, creating a Magnitude 8. Whoever Mightyena or other Pokemon were unlucky enough to be within range were sent flying backwards from the force.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:08 AM
OOC: GRR! Can you not see that I need the Mightyena for something?!

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:09 AM
OOC: Alter recalls Flygon and sends out Metagross to knock Beautifly out with a Meteor Mash.

IC:

"Yes, you already explained that." Cid replied to Jenny, steadying himself as the Mightyenas closed in.

"Murkrow!" (Incoming!) Shiney cried out, knocking back a lunging Mightyena with another Whirlwind.

Suddenly the earth shook and Cid nearly tripped over from the impact of Niana's Magnitude attack, catching a quick glance of the ground below before he felt a pair of talons grasping the collar of his shirt and pulling him back.

"Thanks Shiney." Cid said with a warm smile, quickly gaining even more appreciation for the strange bird pokmon that had joined them.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Amy looked down at the battle, finding that Niana was now surrounded by several Mightyena, although she tried her best to send them into fleeing with multiple Magnitudes.

"This isn't working. Mudkee! Get in there and help!" Amy exclaimed, grabbing Mudkee and throwing her downhill.

"Mud?" (What?) Was the last thing the Mudkip uttered before she was thrown into battle.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Cid watched the situation and decided that he should help too. But how? Jaws was too weakened to fight, sending Curly out there would be a massacre and Shiney was needed to keep the Mightyena's from attacking him and his friends, that left...

"Deunan! Show them your stuff!" the Dunsparce appeared with a cry, confused by the situation he found himself in, particularly Shiney. So this is thickened plot? he thought for himself It's overrated.... He turned to the battle, deciding to sort these things out later, and started hurling mud at every Mightyena within reach at a vicious pace.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:25 AM
The Mightyena that were struck by Deunan's mud howled, blinded. Unfortunately, that sent them on a blind rampage, causing them to be even more destructive than before.

"Niana! Switch to Ember! Mudkee, use Mud-Slap with Deunan!" Amy commanded, her fear being eased. She took that back, though, as one Mightyena, which was bigger than the others, attacked Deunan head-on with a Crunch. The mayhem continued as a slightly smaller Mightyena did the same to Niana.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Despite the deep bitemarks on him the Dunsparce struggled back on his feet at the spot on which the Mightyena had slammed him.

"That must be the Alpha male!" Cid called, recalling a lecture he had heard on Mightyena society "If we can beat that one the others might scatter! Deunan! Body Slam that big one!"

With surprising agility the land snake leapt into the air and fell down on the large Mightyena, the unexpected increase in bulk temporarily immobilizing the pokmon, causing it to release Niana with a pained howl.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:33 AM
OOC: The one that bit Niana is not the Alpha. ^_^

IC:

Niana gasped as she was freed from the Mightyena's grasp. The poor Numel's knees buckled, causing her to collapse.

What!?! Amy's mind shrieked. But it was a Crunch! It must've been a critical hit or something.. Amy thought.

"Return Niana, it's okay!" Amy called out to the Numel as she was recalled.

"Mudkee! Water Gun the big guy with everything you've got!"

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:34 AM
OOC: Oh shoot! I heard a sound down the hall! I might have to log out!

Phew, never mind. Oh gawd, that was scary..

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:38 AM
OOC: Computer paranoia... :paranoid:

IC:

Cid shook his head as he noticed that Deunan went for the wrong mark. Although it was probably for the best, seeing as how badly Niana was injured.

"Perhaps I should have been more precise." he said "Go for the biggest Mightyena! The one that bit you! Body Slam!"

"Sparce..." (Oops) Deunan muttered, charging for the bigger one and repeating the move. The Alpha's reaction was quite different, however as the Mightyena quickly regained its composure and smacked Deunan down with a Take Down attack before turning to Mudkee, growling viciously.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Mudkee's expression remained firm as the Alpha glared at her.
Deunan was obviously knocked down for just a moment, so Mudkee quickly took over at Amy's command and tackled into the Alpha, knocking him back an inch or two before the Alpha took a counter swipe at the Mudkip, sending her flying back and into the hillside.

"Mudkee!" Amy exclaimed in pure fear for her Pokemon, watching as the Mudkip fell to the ground. A mere moment passed before the Alpha charged, straight at the fallen Mudkip. He was stopped in his tracks however, as a bright light completely engulfed Mudkee's form.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Meanwhile, Shiney was hard at work, tossing away Mightyenas right and left, but she couldn't keep it up forever.

"Amy, we need Iron's help!" Cid called, noticing the infuriated expression the Alpha's face as it turned towards Deunan.

"Deunan, Glare!"

The Dunsparce locked his eyes with the Mightyena's in a surprisingly intimidating glare that caused the canine pokmon to momentarily freeze in its tracks.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:54 AM
OOC: You totally dissed Mudkee. XD

IC:

Mudkee's body continued to cast an eerie white glow, her body growing and mutating. Soon, she was not on all fours, but on her two hind legs, and perfectly fine, it seemed. As the white light died down, it revealed a Marshtomp.

"Marsh..." (Urgh...) Mudkee uttered, quickly snapping back to the battle to fire a.. Mud Shot at the Mightyena that surged towards her.

"Marsh!" (Whoa!) Mudkee paused for a moment, confused.

"Are you sure we'll need Iron?" Amy smiled weakly as she peered at Mudkee.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:56 AM
"I guess not." Cid replied, eyeing the newly evolved Mudkee with a grin.

The Alpha, covered in mud and eyes blazing, turned back to the opponent it thought it had defeated, lunging forward jaws wide, ready to put the source of its embarassment down for good.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Mudkee's eyes widened at the sight of the huge Alpha's jaws. She quickly glared right back, though, bracing forward, then launching a volley of a souped-up Water Gun straight down it's throat. It couldn't be called a Hydro Pump, but it certainly wasn't a weak little Water Gun, either.

Mudkee grinned as the Alpha choked, it's face twisting in confusion as the attack hit.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 05:07 AM
"Back, Deunan." Cid called, deciding that Mudkee had the situation under control. The other Mightyenas seemed to have stopped their rampage as well, making the battle a duel between Mudkee and the alpha Mightyena. Exhausted, Shiney perched onto Cid's shoulder to observe the event with the others.

The Alpha coughed furiously, expelling some of the water from its throat before it crashed into the Marshtomp in a full-body slam. Its eyes blazing with fury, there was a lot more than just food at stake in this battle. The Mightyena howled furiously, charging once more.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 05:10 AM
"Mudkee! Give 'em another taste of a Mud Shot!" Amy commanded. Mudkee seemed to have taken the Alpha's attack with ease, compared to last time.

"Marsh marsh!" (Right away!) Mudkee shouted, inhaling deeply before launching barrage after barrage after pain-inducing barrage of Mud Shot, completely showering the Alpha Mightyena with a mixture of mud and water. The Mightyena's knees buckled, a sure sign of weakening.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 05:17 AM
"Come on...give up already." Cid muttered to the Alpha, scratching the panting Shiney behind her ear as they observed the situation together. He didn't know why he bothered...no-one ever took that advice, and this was no exception.

The Alpha struggled against the pain, its howl reduced to a low growl as the pokmon knew what became of a failed pack leader, it charged towards Mudkee, the Mightyena's strike empowered by its fear and frustration as it slammed into the Marshtomp.

OOC: Got to let my dog out for a walk. Be back soon hopefully...

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Mudkee closed her eyes tightly as she endured the attack (Not a real Endure, mind you), smirking as she held her own. Before the Alpha had a chance to get away, Mudkee blasted the Alpha with another powered-up Water Gun, this time finishing off whatever resistence the poor Mightyena still had.

With one last howl, the Alpha collapsed, fainted. The rest of the Mightyenas quickly shot a last glance at their fallen leader before retreating into the brush.

"Yay! Go, Mudkee!" Amy cheered with delight from her position on the hill.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 05:25 AM
OOC: Whoa.. It's passed 3 am. I really must get to bed now. ^_^ G'nite.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 05:51 AM
OOC: G'nite. Don't let the PC's stupid character limitation bite! ^_^

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC: Last day of Summer! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-Erk! *runs out of air and dies*

IC:

Mudkee grinned happily as she saw the entire pack of Mightyenas retreat, that same grin spreading as she watched the Alpha regain consciousness to weakly get up and shoot the Marshtomp one last glare before limping into the brush.

"Marshtomp marsh marsh.." (Wow, this is cool..) Mudkee commented, looking over her newer and taller self.

Edit: Just wanted 'ta say.. Jenny reminds Plushie so much of Terra.. from Teen Titans. XD

Agent9
August 16th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Blaze traveled to the next town by himself. Apparently thinking that he was ahead of the others. But then he heard squeals. He poked around looking for what were causing those squeals that made him cry. Then he saw it....a baby tauros getting beaten by a club.
"Hey you leave that baby alone!" cried Blaze.
He looked around but saw noone. The club was floating by it's self.
He looked around and saw a Alakazam levitating the club.
He sent out his bagon.
"Bagon Hydropump the Alakazam!" Blaze commanded. Water was focused on Alakazam and shot in the head by the blast which knocked Alakazam off it's concentration. The Alakazam looked for the new enemy and used Psychic. Which sent Bagon to a tree.
"Wow, this Alakazam is tough." thought Blaze. Then he had a strategy. With quck thinking he commanded his Bagon to use earthquake.
"All Alakazam have weak defense" said Blaze as te Alakazam tumbled down to the floor.
"Pokeball go!" Blaze said as he threw his pokeball capturing the Alakazam in a glow.
"All right I caught it!" said Blaze. Then he turned to the baby tauros.
"Wow, you don't look so good. Here. Get in my arms. I'll carry you to a pokemon center." Blaze said as he picked up the tauros careful not to touch it's wounds. And he ran as fast as he could to the nearest pokemon center.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Incase you thought I was interrupting. I am cloud82! I just changed my username.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 07:25 PM
OOC: You are still Cloud, The Destroyer of Worlds. XD

Plushie plans on staying up late one last time before school. But she can't stay up too late, 'cause it starts tomorrow. XD So yeah.

Agent9
August 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: We already started school.
I can't post for another 50 minutes or so cuz I have to do homework.

thinks*E=MC2 but wouldn't Z=PM7?*

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 07:47 PM
OOC: Uh... flip a coin. o.o;;

*lies in wait*

Agent9
August 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Blaze had finally reached the pokecenter.
He cut in front of all the people in line.
"Help Nurse Joy! This Baby tauros has been injured." Blaze said exhausted.
"I'm sorry sir but you're going to have wait in line" Nurse Joy said.
Blaze slammed his hand on the counter.
"I can't! Can't you see this tauros is injured?!" Blaze said in exasperation.
"Oh! I didn't know it was that serious here put it in my hands." Nurse joy said as the Tauros went into our arms.
Blaze waited for hours. Just thinking about the tauros. Then he heard a soung.

Beep..Beep..BEEP!
------------------------------------------
baby tauros shall live.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
OOC: Never mind.. too tired to stay up. >_<

G'bye, Summer. ;___________;

Ibuberu
August 17th, 2005, 01:30 AM
OOC-Gawd!!!!My Oral exam is tomorrow!!Gotta study hard or else.....And next week my exams'll start!!URG!!!But I think I'll still be able to use the comp. just not that much.

Ic-

Jenny sighed,she jumped down form the mountain and folded her arms,waiting for Amy and Cid to finish the battle.

"Mudkip...mudkip!Mudkip..."(Wow,lookie at Mudkee!I wish I could be like that...)

"I just stopped you from evovling cause I wanted you to learn the basic moves,but don't worry,you'll evolve sooner or later,"Jenny said to her Mudkip.

She sat on a nearby rock and waited for Amy and Cid to defeat the Alpha.

She let Mimi out of her ball.

"Let's see what you got,"Jenny said,pointing towards the Mightyenas which were left surronding them.

A spread of determination appeared on Mimi's face,she jumped into action and ice beamed any Mightyena which came close to her trainer or her friends.As the Alpha backed down,so did the rest.

"Yes!That's the way!Go!"Jenny cheered the Feebas on.

OOC-
Jenny reminds Plushie of Terra?
When has Jenny acted like Terra*wonders*.
Unless you're saying by the way they look,but you've never even seen how Jenny looks like,unless Plushie's got a great imagination.
(But,Terra's hair is blond and um....Jenny's is black.
I was thinking more of a mixture of Starfire and Beast Boy,whichever she reminds you of.

Agent9
August 17th, 2005, 06:08 AM
IC:"Lucky he healed so fast, here's your pokemon" said Nurse Joy
"Well, he's not really mine...I was planning on taking it to it's herd." said Blaze.
"Oh! Well then I hope you two have a safe trip, but you should put that tauros in a pokeball" Nurse Joy said.
Blaze put the tauros down smell for it's herd. They were only 50 yards away from the herd. The tauros herd happily took the baby from Blaze and headed toward their home.
"I am such a nice guy" Blaze said. Finally able to worry about nothing he headed toward the gym in the town he's in. Ready to face any danger.
------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:There is a gym in the third town..right?right?????????rolpley

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 06:30 AM
OOC:Umm...you can't really number them like that. You haven't described your environment at all and the town doesn't even have a name for cryin' out loud. And Ybur, I thought Mudkee bascially kicked the Alpha's buttocks already? Great, all this happening when I have a writer's block. >_< (I blame that one on the school. 8 O'clock mornings.) And Plushie, I know what you're going through. ;___; I'll try to work things out with the RP once I get over the back-to-school blues.

Agent9
August 17th, 2005, 06:54 AM
OOC: You know....You're right Alter Ego I am doing it wrong. Maybe I should quit this roleplay!
Last Rolplay!:
Blaze had traveled to Ilex Forest after his pitiful defeat from Cid in the AlPhiMega finals. Staggering, he walked to Celebi's shrine. He hadn't eaten in days. Blaze has been overshadowed by everybody he ever knew. There he stood at Celebi's shrine, waiting for his final moments. Then he thought about his friends. And realized he had none. He released his pokemon. All fully evolved. Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Salamence, and Alakazam. Hed had sent them away. Blaze sat and cryed....til his spirit flew away from his body, leaving him limp and finally gone from this earth.

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 06:56 AM
OOC: Feeling a bit negative, aren't we? All I wanted was some time to think things out. Like it or not, I have a life outside PC you know.

Agent9
August 17th, 2005, 07:00 AM
OOC: Well of course everbody has a life out of PC! We're not mindless drones Alter! We're people! You just didn't have to be so negative!

*Gone Forever!* *slams door!*

Fls4eva
August 17th, 2005, 03:34 PM
OCC: Gawd... today i'm having my oral exams.... with ybur_angel... So scared.... Erm... I've been missing quite a lot of things this few days... so how do i make an entrance?

obelisk-kun
August 17th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Devon spent a couple hours walking and had over caught up to the others "gah I'm tired cary me"He says then his pokemon both say"When Sneasel evolves"in pokemon language.

Random Plushie
August 17th, 2005, 10:57 PM
OOC: Jenny reminds Plushie of Terra because of her emotion twists, not because of the way she looks. Duh. And yeah, didn't Mudkee already kick the Alpha's butt? It limped into the forest..

Oh yesh, and Plushie has no replies to make at the moment, so yeah. Plushie's not staying up late again. >_<

The campus ish so big, and all her classes are miles apart. It makes Plushie tired. =)

Ibuberu
August 17th, 2005, 11:17 PM
OOC-Gawd....ybur must be having sight probelms.(Or,could be the fact that me exams are NEXT WEEK!!!!)
Fine then*edits post*
Hee,back-to-school blues?Muahahha.....We have no summer break here....And our exams are starting next week.*Stress,stress,stress*
(Does Jenny really remind you of Terra?Gawd!!!)

Ic-

Jenny withdrew Mimi back into her ball,she sighed and looked up the mountain.

"Looks like we've to climb it."she sighed.

She pulled out a long piece of rope from her bag,and tied it round her waist,before passing it to Cid.

"Tie the rope round your waist,"she said to the three.

"Mudkip...mudkip...mud!"(So if you fall we'll fall with you!)Dew smiled evily.

Jenny then proceeded to examine the mountain surface.

"Hope that Cid's ain't scared of this,"she suddenly said.

"Cause I don't think thatthere's any other way to get over this big boulder,the next town is just beyond the mountain anyway."

Alter Ego
August 18th, 2005, 05:08 AM
"There's no need to talk like I'm not around, you know." Cid said, tying the rope around his waist before passing it on. "And I think I'll be alright as long as I keep my eyes upward. Besides, I overcame my fear once and I can do it again, right?" he said this more to convince himself than anything else.

"Murkrow, kroow?" (Heights, scary?) Shiney asked quizzically, getting back on her wings and fluttering around her trainer in confusion. "Mur-kro-oow-murk-row-mu-uur-krow-murkrow?" (Did he fall out of his nest when he was small or something?)

Random Plushie
August 18th, 2005, 10:41 PM
OOC: Uh.. Hasn't anyone realized that if we go to the next town, then we'll be skipping Suncrest Gym!? O_O

IC:

"Okay," Amy nodded, tieing the rope around her waist as instructed. "But we should hurry. I don't know how badly Niana was bitten, and staying in her Pokeball might not help."

Mudkee tilted her head and frowned, slightly saddened that the spotlight had been turned away from her.

"Tomp marshtomp marsh." (No thanks, I can keep my footing on mud.) Mudkee said to Amy as she handed the end of the rope to the Marshtomp, observing the slippery-looking mud on the hillside.

OOC: School day tomorrow! Plushie ain't staying up late! But yeah.. tomorrow I can post late. =)

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: Yeah, we can't do that. Unless we make it like Viridan Gym (I.e. We come back for it at the end amd it turns out to be the toughest.)

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 03:26 AM
OOC-Gawd,I didn't know that there was a gym in Suncrest.*rubs eyes*
(Blame it on Jenny!!)Yeah,we should go with Alter's idea i guess...
Lets come back later.

Ic-

Jenny started climbing up the mountain,making sure that she didn't lose her footing,Dew and Ruru withdrawed themselves into their pokeballs on her gloves.

Jenny's fingers hurt atfirst,seeing that she had to support 3 people who were the same size as her.

"Well,somebody's been eating alot."she said to them as she pulled onto the rope.

After Jenny was Cid,then Amy and finally Nicole.

"Urg..."Jenny groaned,her waist was gonna have to bear with the suffering until they could get to the top.

After awhile,they had finally reached the top of the mountain,Jenny gropped her way onto the flat ground before sitting down and pulling on the rope for the rest to climb up.

Holding her waist,she continued to groan, "I need a hip transplant..."

Dew and Ruru burst out of their pokeballs,and looked around.

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip!"(Hey!Lookie at that!)Dew kipped,he pointed his paw towards the other side of the mountain.

Jenny untied the rope and looked up,
Hey!
There was a cable car,leading down the mountain!

The first few streaks of sunlight crept over the mountain side,Jenny squinted and saw that the cable car was headed directly for the small town the mountain loomed over.

"Looks like we won't have to climb down after all,"Jenny smiled happily,getting up.

"Tyranitar!!!"(Where are you!!)

A giant tyranitar appeared on the mountain.

"Tyranitar!Tyaranitar!"(Larvitar!Larvitar!)it roared over and over again.

It had spotted Jenny and the rest.

"Tyranitar!Tyranitar tyranitar!!!"(Are you the ones who took my baby!Give him back now!!!!)

The mother tyranitar started charging towards the group,with a fierce look in her eyes.

OOC-NOTE-Tyranitar's have a limited vocabulary system.
Will anyone be trying to catch it?I think that'll be way out of the point,who'd catch a full grown Tyranitar?(Even Jenny would have trouble with that,not that she would want to catch it or anything.Maybe the Larvitar could go with Nicole,seeing that she's the only one who hasn't caught a pokemon...)

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 06:53 AM
OOC: We'll see...but I seriously doubt that a Tyranitar mother would give up her child. Maybe we could run into a Swablu while searching?

IC:

"What's it saying?" Cid asked, peering cautiously at the huge rock pokmon towering above him and apparently expressing a demand of some sort. I hope we don't have to fight it. he thought for himself, climbing up here was bad enough. "Curly, could you translate?"

Her accent is a bit strange, and she doesn't have much of a vocabulary. the Kirlia stated But I think she's looking for his child and thinks we have it. I'll put up translation. Curly focused his powers once more, temporarily granting the group automatic translation of each others speech.

"Look." Cid attempted to explain to the Tyranitar "I'm sorry, but we haven't seen any Larvitars around. Maybe he's elsewhere?"

"Liar!" the Tyranitar rumbled, curling up her fist treatheningly "My little larvy is here somewhere! I can smell him! You-" she narrowed her eyes and fixed the group with a glare "You find him and bring him here! Else I smash!"

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 08:03 PM
OOC: NO! You cannot smash the Plushie's brain! She needs it for school!!!! O_O;;

Oh yesh, and Plushie has late night access! Yippee, we can actively post again!!! ^_^

IC:

Amy widened her eyes as she laid them on the Tyranitar for the first time as she got her footing. Mudkee was lagging behind, still not at the top of the hill. Apparently evolving and battling the Alpha Mightyena had tuckered her out a bit.

Amy listened intently to the Tyranitar's cave man-like speech.

"Fine." Amy stepped forward, despite what the others may have been thinking. "If we find your Larvy, we'll bring him back here." Amy announced confidently, despite the unnerving look the Tyranitar wore.

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 09:27 PM
OOC-Yay!Hm....I'll post for awhile,cause i've got tuition later..

Ic-

Jenny looked up to the fierce Tyranitar.

"Um....may we know what your baby looks like?"she asked the Tyranitar

"He has scar under eye."the mother said,while bending down to smell each and everyone of them.

Jenny stiffened as the mother sniffed her,Ruru and Dew.

The Tyranitar nodded her head,approving them.

"Mudkip...mud?"(What's a Larvy?)Dew asked Ruru curiously.

"Kirlia...kirlia...."(Well,it looks something like that.)Ruru said to the Mudkip,pointing to a small Larvitar not too far from them,whose leg was stuck tight by a rock.

"Mud...."(Oh....)

"Kirlia!"(Hey!)

Ruru pointed to the Larvitar.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 09:37 PM
OOC: *copies* Yay!

IC:

Amy froze in her spot despite her earlier determination as Tyranitar sniffed her. She then snapped her head in the direction Ruru was pointing as she yelled out. She laid eyes on the small Larvitar, who seemed to be teary-eyed as he struggled to remove his wedged foot.

Edging quietly passed the mother Tyranitar as she continued to glare at everyone else, Amy tiptoed her way over to the small Pokemon, signaling to the others who had not noticed the child yet. Amy bent down to the Pokemon, who then flinched with fear at the sight of the human.

"It's okay.." Amy whispered, trying to sound soothing, although her voice had nervous written all over it.

"We're here to help."

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
The mother was so happy to see her Larvitar again,she quickly snatched him up with her paws.

The ground started to shake,it was the mother.Her tail was wagging back and forth,she was too happy.

"Whoa!"Jenny got shook of the edge of the mountain,she quickly grabbed onto the ledge.

She looked up and was surprised to see that the rest were also falling.

"Ah!"Jenny quickly grabbed the three of them when they fell.

OOC-Its something like....Jenny's free hand is holding onto Cid,and her legs are being held onto by Amy and Nicole.

"Gawd,somebody really has to cut down on food here!"Jenny screamed over the noise of the boulders which were now falling towards them.

The ledge which Jenny was holding onto crumbled,the four kids started falling again.

"Kirlia!!"(Ahh!!!)Ruru teleported to the nearest ledge she could see and tried to grab onto Jenny,but to no avail.

Suddenly,Dew started glowing white,the fin on his head became pointy,his front legs vanished,in their place were to flippers.
Still glowing,Dew ran and jumped of the cliff after the trainers.

"Kir!"(Dew!)Ruru said surprised.

Dew grabbed onto Jenny's hand with one of his new flippers,the other grabbing tightly onto the cliff.

Jenny caught the rest as well,and their position resumed,Cid on one hand,Amy on one leg and Nicole on the other.

Ruru grabbed onto Dew,and pulled as hard as she could.Mimi burst out of her ball and helped.

"Kirlia!Kirlia...kir!"(Hey guys!We need your help here!)Ruru shouted to the other pokemon.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 09:47 PM
OOC: But.. uh... wait.. You do not have to edit your post. Plushie is merely wondering how that would happen if not everyone was near the ledge and if the Larvitar hadn't been noticed by the mother yet? Uh, so, yeah. Will you pweeze answer Plushie's questions? XD

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 09:51 PM
OOC-Hm...well,we have just climbed up the mountain,so all of us MUST be pretty near the ledge I guess,and the mother Tyranitar overheard what Ruru said,and maybe the mother was staring at Amy more than the others cause she was prettier?That's why she saw that Larvitar,well,most possible explanation I can get so far....

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 09:55 PM
OOC: Works for Plushie!! XD

IC:

Mudkee gasped as she saw the others fall while she was still able to keep her footing.

"MARSHTOMP!" (AMY!)

Mudkee stepped on the gas, dashing up the rest of the hill as fast as she could possibly run. She grabbed Mimi by the torso and heaved as hard as she could, but she was only able to get Dew back on the ledge.

"Someone send out someone to help us with their free hand!" Mudkee called down to the others as she held on tightly to Mimi.

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:03 PM
OOC-Yay.Again!!

Ic-

Before anything else could happen,the mother tyranitar stretched her giantic paw towards the trainers,she grabbed onto Jenny and pulled her up,along with the others in tow.

As Jenny ascended upwards,her ankle got scratched by a pointy rock.

"Ow!"she said bluntly as the mother let the four trainers down onto the ground.

"Sorry,I too happy."the mother put her hands together and bowed deeply to them(OOC-Does a Tyranitar even now how to?)

"Larvitar!!!"(Thank you!!!)The baby larvitar smiled to them.

The mother hugged the baby in her arms,before beginning to walk off.

"TYRANITAR!!!!"(THANKYOU!!!)it roared back to them again,nearly bursting Jenny's ear drums.

"Marshtomp!Marsh...marsh...tomp!"(Hey!Now I'm just as cute as Mudkee!)Dew smiled to himself.

"Marsh...marshtomp?"(Uh...I'm still Dew right?)Dew asked Ruru.

Ruru smacked her face.

"Kirlia...kir...kirlia...kirlia.."(That's Dew alright..)

"Ouch.."Jenny whispered to herself,examining her ankle.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
OOC: Well, I'm gonna eat dessert now. XD I'll be on afterwards.

IC:

"Marsh!?" (Cute!?) Mudkee exclaimed, frowning.

Amy heaved a sigh of relief as she was dropped onto the ground.

"Land.." Amy whispered. Looking around, she spotted Jenny in her moment of pain. "Jenny? Are you okay?"

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Ic-

Jenny looked up and saw that Amy had noticed that her ankle was bleeding terribly.

"Oh yeah,I'm totally alright,never felt better!"Jenny said happily,trying to cover up again(she stinks at lying,except for the curse thingy...)

Jenny got up and started walking towards the cable car station.

"Come on,we'd better get a move on before anything else happens."Jenny said.

"Urg.."she started to lose her balance.

"Marsh!Marshtomp marsh tomp!"(Ha!Now they can't say that Mudkee's cuter,cause Dew's a Marshtomp too!)

"Kirlia...."(Hey,look at Jenny...)Ruru pointed to her trainer.

"Mimi...mi..mi..mi..."(She must've gotten hurt when climbing up the mountain.)

OOC-No doubt cause a mysterious person in the group has been eating too much....jus kidding.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:17 PM
OOC: Uh.. I finished early. XD

Burger King's Hershey's Sundae Pie. THE best fast food item. EVER.

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:21 PM
OOC-Its fattening gurl....(I'm just like Jenny,currently dieting)

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:25 PM
OOC: Dude. I will not hesitate to tell you about my school schedule.

On a regular day-

After homeroom is INTENSE P.E.

After that, it's a half-mile walk to Band.

Then, it is up a few flights of stairs to Science.

Lunch!

Half a mile walk to Art.

Back to my homeroom for English.

Half a mile walk BACK to where Art was for Pre-Algebra.

Walk all the way back to where English was to Social Studies.

Walk all the way down to the Elementary campus for an after-school program. About another half mile.

^_^

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:26 PM
OOC-Hey!You'll be sweating off calories for the whole day,now THAT is what I call losing weight!!

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:28 PM
OOC: I HAVE THE WORST SCHEDULE IN MY CLASS!!!!! XD XD XD

But actually, the walk to Art is a fourth mile, I just realized.

IC:

"Marsh.. marshtomp marsh marsh!" (Well, maybe you're cute.. but I'm prettier!) Mudkee exclaimed to Dew.

Amy tilted her head as she followed Jenny to the Cable Car, and watched as the girl lost her balance before regaining her composure.

"Jenny.. You absolutely sure there's nothing wrong?" Amy asked worriedly.

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:34 PM
OOC-Clam down(I like clams!) just remember,
"Knowledge is an unlimited source of power...Muahahahaahhaa POWER!!!!"
Oops,sorry,getting too carried away again aren't I?
:p

Ic-

Jenny shook her head,
"Oh...no.I've just got a cut."Jenny showed them the deep cut in her ankle.

"Kirlia?"(Cut?)Ruru said.
"Kirlia...kir!"(That's not a cut!)

"Marshtomp,marsh tomp!"(Well,I'm more macho!)

Dew started to puff his chest out,putting both flippers on his sides.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:34 PM
OOC: Oh wait, I messed up.

Dining Hall.. half a mile.. Art.

Art... a fourth mile... English.

Ish that clear? XD

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:38 PM
OOC-I like clams....*snaps out of daydream*
Wha?Oh yes!Yes!Um...half mile and quarter thingy to that place which i've never been before,there....(jus kidding,yup,poor you though,thats a real tough work out!)

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:42 PM
OOC: Meh feet hurt.

IC:

Mudkee blinked at the hilarious image that Dew was sporting.

"Marsh.. marshtomp marshtomp!" (Well.. I guess I'm not so pretty after all.) Mudkee thought aloud, remembering that she and Dew pretty much looked slightly alike.

"Whoa, you gotta get something on that.." Amy paused, reaching into her fanny pack.

"You can use these for now." Amy said, handing the girl a half-used tube of ointment and a band-aid that would barely be able to cover Jenny's.. cut.

Ibuberu
August 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
OOC-Hey....it's life deal with it..
MUAHAHAHAHAA......
Oh...tuition's starting,be back in 2 hours,tops.

Ic-

"AHHHHH!!!!"Jenny's screams could be heard throughout the entire forest,as Amy applied the ointment on her wound.

A Linoone looked up,before running off.

"Marsh...marsh..."(Well...you're kinda pretty I guess.)Dew said, without blushing.

"Mimi...mimi?"(Is that guy oblivious to blushing?)Mimi asked Ruru,puzzled

"Kirlia...kir....kirlia...kir.."(Dew's a strange one,he's never afraid to express his true feelings for anyone,he could just come up and hug you any moment now.."Ruru said,hand against her sore neck

Mimi immediately took cover behind Ruru.

"Mimi....mi.."(It better to be safe.)she said to the Kirlia.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 10:54 PM
OOC: I will wait for you. And Alter. Must not forget him. =)

IC:

Unlike Dew, Mudkee blushed at the comment.

"Marsh.. marshtomp tomp?" (Um.. You really think so?) Mudkee immediately noticed her cheeks warming up, her eyes widening as she took a few steps back, hoping to make it less noticable.

"Sorry, but it'll really feel better afterwards, trust me. It's like magic ointment." Amy smiled a little, applying the bandage properly. "Heh, my mom has done that to me so many times, I can fix up any cut and daydream at the same time. But I don't got a licsense, so yeah." Amy shrugged.

OOC: Er, you can avoid the thing with Mudkee going any further if ya want. ^_^

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:07 PM
OOC: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALTER!!! You're on the peoples currently viewing thread thing! XD

Edit: Oh. Now you're gone. Aw, man.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:20 PM
OOC: Wha?! I'm not gone! Honest! I got busted at the computer last evening so I had no chance of making a late-night comeback. >_<

IC:

The events of the last few moments passed before Cid's senses like a blur. He had a brief sensation of panic as he dangled precariously of a ledge while attempting to support the weight of his three friends. The Dew evolved and the mother Tyranitar dragged the lot of them back up and started thanking them heartily before striding of. Dew and Mudkee started comparing each other and then it turned out that Jenny's leg was hurt real bad and that Amy was practically a medic. So much in such a short time... Cid thought for himself Sleep I need...

He walked over nonetheless, watching the professional way in which his friend applied the bandage in awe. "Well, looks like your the group doctor then." he said with a smile "But seriously, it's getting terribly late. We should get to that town soon." he pointed towards the distant village at the foot of the mountain, too tired to feel panic.

"Mur-krow-murk-roo-roow-mur-krow..." (You both look the same to me...) Shiney commented on the two Marshtomps' discussion.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:28 PM
OOC: Yay! Titan A.E. is here! Have you ever seen that movie? XD

IC:

Mudkee stopped blushing as she came up with a comeback to Shiney's comment.

"Marsh marsh marshtomp tomp." (Not every Pokemon looks exactly alike, ya know.) Mudkee retorted.

"Uh, only on small things, though." Amy replied, climbing into the cable car after Cid. "Hey, does anyone happen to know the name of the next town, anyway?"

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:40 PM
OOC: Nope, can't say I have. But I see it's time for everyone's favourite game, 'name the town' again.

IC:

"Mur-kroow-murk-roo-roow." (You still look the same.) Shiney replied with a shrug, perching onto the top of the cable car.

Cid entertained a brief silence as he took his seat on the side which left him with his back towards the downward slope, running through the research information he had read through before arriving in Alphimega.

"I think..." he said slowly "I think it was called Greyshroud town. There's a semi-dormant volcano in these mountains, and at regular intervals it spews out volcanic ash, colouring the entire town grey. That's where the place got its name from. Greyshroud is famous for its resilient plantlife, and unless I'm much mistaken they have a grass gym there." he paused, remembering that they had completely forgotten about Suncrest gym in all their commotion "We could make our gym debute there instead."

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Sounds good." Amy replied, relaxing back in the seat opposite Cid.

Mudkee sighed at Shiney's response, walking into the cable car after her Trainer.

"Niana's going to get a work-out.. but I'm sure she's got enough experience to handle a Gym Battle." Amy continued.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Cid nodded, "Niana shouldn't have too much trouble. But you'll still have Iron for backup, being half-steel should grant an edge against grass types. And I can welcome Shiney to the team with proper fanfare." he added. "Probably using Curly or Deunan as a backup. I just hope that the leader doesn't have any nasty surprises in store for us."

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"If he or she does, I have a TM Psychic ready for Marionette. It'll come in handy with part Poison Grass types. Of course, I'll have to teach it to her, first." Amy smiled weakly.

Mudkee sighed, realizing that she was now too heavy to rest on Amy's head.

The group of Trainers and Pokemon shifted a bit as the cable car automatically recognized the fact that it had passengers, the machine traveling down the cable.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:53 PM
OOC: What do we call the gym leader, and is it a he or she?

IC:

"I was thinking more along the lines of a Ludicolo." Cid confessed "A well-rounded water attack could take out Niana in a single hit. Not to mention putting the rest of your team with the sole exception of Marionette, at a type disadvantage..." he trailed of in thought, trying to ignore the fact that he knew they were heading downwards "But I suppose we'll just have to wait and see."

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:54 PM
OOC:

http://havraise.free.fr/covers/titan_ae_front_jpg.jpg

Wh00t.

Random Plushie
August 19th, 2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: Gym Leader Delilah would absolutely love to battle! ^_^

Gotta fake out my parents.. I'll be back online soon.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:59 PM
OOC: And I know just what pokmon to give her. :badsmile: You probably guessed already but I still want it in, period. And how do we do the gym battling by the way? Do we switch RPers for Delilah depending on the challenger? Well like I said, I know just what pokmon to give her. :badsmile:

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:13 AM
OOC: Yeah, one dude battles and the other dude controls the Gym Leader to make it easier.

IC:

"Then my salvation is the wonderful TM Sludge Bomb. But.. none of my Pokemon can learn Sludge Bomb.." Amy trailed off, reaching into that fanny pack of hers. A moment later, she pulled out a small square.

"You can have it, Cid. 'Tis Sludge Bomb. You have more use for it." Amy said, putting the square in Cid's hands.

Mudkee was too busy glomping at the view out of the window to pay attention.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:24 AM
OOC: Gift giving. ^_^

IC:

"Thank you." Cid replied, smiling broadly, as carefully deposited the precious object in his TM pocket for later use. "That's-just-thanks." he continued, finding it hard to express his gratitude for the gift "If only I had something that could help-hang on..." the boy began digging around in his pack, finally brining out an object that looked like a piece of charred wood and offering it to Amy "Niana should hold this, it's special charcoal." he said, "This guy in Azalea town gave it to me. It boosts the efficiency of fire-type moves, but I'm not really into that kind of pokmon so I'd like you to have it. It's better of with you, I'm sure."

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:28 AM
"Oh, thanks, Cid!" Amy beamed, taking the object with gratitude.

"I'll give it to her once she's healed at the Pokemon Center." Amy smiled, quickly pocketing the charred wood.

"Marsh!" (Hey!) Mudkee turned around when she heard about Niana getting an item. "Marshtomp marsh marsh marshtomp!" (Niana has a cool Charcoal, but I don't got a thing!) Mudkee frowned before sighing.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"You're welcome." Cid replied, happy that his gift could actually be useful. He looked at the disgruntled expression on Mudkee's face, guessing what it was about.

"Kir-kirlia-kir-li-kirla." (You already got to evolve.) Curly, who had been precoccupied with the view until now, pointed out at Mudkee's outburst "Kir-kirlia-kirlia." (No beeing greedy.)

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Mudkee settled down at Curly's comment, suddenly realizing how true it was.

"Whoa, we're here already." Amy commented as the cable car lurched to a sudden stop. Peering out of the window on the door, Amy could see the town gate near where the car had stopped.

"Marshtomp!" (Finally!) Mudkee exclaimed joyfully, hopping off of her seat and out of the car, Amy following behind.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:44 AM
"Well, let's go then." Cid said, rising to his feet but letting the others exit the car before him and Curly.

The Kirlia came out last, elegantly skipping to the ground and taking in his surroundings. Before them lay a rather small village, its mostly green buildings and verdant flower beds creating a stark conflict with its name. The only two buidlings to stand out were the pokmon center with its bright red roof and Greyshroud gym, a towering structure whose roof was an elegant dome of glass, glittering in the sunlight.

"Mur! Kroow!" (Ooo! Shiny!) Shiney called out excitedly, eyeing the dome.

"This kind of reminds me of Azalea Town." Cid commented as they walked towards the pokmon center "Except for that big, glass dome thinige."

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Amy admired the glass dome as Cid mentioned it.

"You're right. Wow, I haven't been to Azalea Town.. in forever." Amy sighed, losing herself in her memories for a few moments.

Mudkee couldn't skip quite as gracefully as Curly, so she didn't bother trying. Instead, she hummed a nice little tune to herself as she walked at the front of the group, waiting for the others to enter the Pokemon Center before she herself strolled in.

Ibuberu
August 20th, 2005, 12:50 AM
OOC-Sorry,sorry,science tuition,I lurve SCIENCE!!
Aw...and you really waited for me...what's the time at your place?Aren't you tired?

Ic-

Jenny nodded to Amy and closed her eyes.

"Marshtomp...marsh!"(Hey Mudkee's red)Dew kipped towards his friends.

"Kirlia...kir...."(Um...dude,she's blushing.)Ruru pointed out to Dew.

"Marsh?Mrashtomp marsh?"(Blushing?Does it hurt?)Dew asked Mudkee.

"Mimi...mi mi mimi?"(Is he always that...eccentric?)Mimi asked Ruru.

"Kir...kirlia,kirlia..."(He's not eccentric,just that he doesn't think much...)Ruru answered Mimi.

Jenny tried to stand up,

"Ah!"she sat down and held onto her ankle.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:51 AM
OOC: It's almost 11 pm. You so owe Plushie for waiting. :P

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:53 AM
"Same here..." Cid replied, "I wonder if that old coot Curt is still in bussiness?" he added as they entered the pokmon center. "No-one makes pokballs quite like him."

"Murk-muurk-roow-mur-murkrow-krow." (I've never been to Azalea Town.) Shiney said without taking her eyes of the dome, "Mur-krow-krow-murk, murkrow-murk, murkrow-muurkrow-kro-murk-kroow-mur-krow?" (Do they have nice, shiny buildings over there as well?)

"Kir-lia" (Beats me) Curly replied with a shrug "Kir-kirlia-kirli-aaaa-kirila-kirli-kir-liia-kirl." (I wasn't even born when Cid went there.)

Suddenly Cid stopped. Noticing that Jenny's leg was hurting once more. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, rushing of to his friend's side. "You shouldn't be walking on that. I could support you if you don't mind."

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:55 AM
"Marsh!" (Hey!) Mudkee turned to Jenny's Pokemon. "Marshtomp marsh marsh!" (You don't have to rub it in!)

"Jenny! Is it still hurting? Well, duh.. Anyway, maybe we should just sit down for a while until the pain goes away." Amy exclaimed as she noticed Jenny's situation. She walked away from the Pokemon Center and aimed towards Jenny.

Ibuberu
August 20th, 2005, 12:56 AM
OC-I've gotta go and bath,be back in 5.
(Does anyone not notice that Jenny's having trouble walking?It's just like before...)
GAWD!!!DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THAT SHE CAN"T WAK PROPERLY??(Like I said before,I'm over-dramatic.)
*bows to Plushie*
All hail the mighty insomia one...

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:57 AM
OOC: Thank you, thank you. No applause, please.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:58 AM
OOC: *Cough* I edited as soon as I noticed your post. And way to go, queen of the goldfish and insomnia.

Ibuberu
August 20th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Ic-
Jenny put on arm over Cid,while the other over Amy.

"Thanks guys..."she said as they walked towards the pokemon center.

Her ankle felt better,even though it was still bleeding.

"Kirlia...."(Oh...)
"Mimi...mimi.."(Better go and get some rest)
"Marshtomp!"(Hotel!)

Dew suddenly burst out,pointing to a hotel beside the pokemon center

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 01:00 AM
OOC: Plushie thanks Titan A.E.

Er, I kinda have to wait for Yibber's reply. Time to use Insomnia once more!

Edit: You simaltaneous poster. XD