View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:01 AM
"No problem." Cid replied, heading in the direction of the hotel that Dew had pointed out. Shiney, her regular perch occupied, settled onto Cid's head and continued staring at the dome.

"Kir-kirlia-kirli-aaa-kirli-kiiiirliiiaa-kirl." (I could just have teleported you.) Curly pointed out as they reached their destination, but Cid didn't comment on it.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 1:03 AM
Amy smiled at the other girl before supporting her part of Jenny's weight and began walking to the Pokemon Center as Cid did the same.

OOC: Gawd, sorry for the shortness! XD

August 20th, 2005, 1:15 AM
OOC-Erm...Cid was headed for the hotel right?*rubs eyes*
*clap,clap*yes everybody,please applaude the Insomia Queen of the Goldfish,may she one day rule the world!!!Muahaahaa
(I just had to say that!!)

Jenny balanced herself on the counter

"Two rooms please.."she said,forcing a smile.

She then started to search for her wallet,before looking at Amy.

(Amy stole her money!!!Ah!!)

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 1:19 AM
OOC: And Amy will keep it forever! (I wish)

Amy tilted her head at the expression on Jenny's face.

Suddenly, it hit her all it once. POW!

"Oh, that's right.." Amy muttered, reaching into her pocket and fishing around in it for a moment before pulling out Jenny's wallet.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:21 AM
"Um, Amy. Would you mind giving back the wallet now?" Cid asked, noticing Jenny's building panic. To his relief, Amy complied quickly.

"Mur-krow-krow-murk-roow-murkro-muurk-row-krow?" (We must give away shiny ones for this?) Shiney asked, horrified by the prospect.

"Ahem, I would like to remind you sir and madams, that this is a respectable establishment." the clerk replied with an indignant I-am-completely-above-you expression on his face "I would kindly ask you not to bother our clientee with unnecessary noise or your thieving habits. And unless you actually have money then I would kindly ask you to leave the premises."

August 20th, 2005, 1:26 AM
OOC-You do wish,don't you?You'll never take my money!NEVER!!!!(Oops....getting too dramatic again...)
Clam down...clam down...(Me like clams!)

Jenny took the wallet from Amy.

"Thank you!"she said sarcasticlly.

Jenny took out some dollar bills and put them onto the counter.

"I hope that's enough.."Jenny asked the man.

"Yes..yes..quite enough."the "unworthy" expression on the man's face immediately turned into a smile,he took the notes and gave them 2 card keys.

"Room 131 and 132."he then pointed them to the lift lobby.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:32 AM
Shiney heaved a sigh of relief, noticing that it was only a bunch of green notes that they gave away.

"Thank you." Cid said to the clerk, smirking at his I-don't-like-you-but-I-love-your-money brand of kindness. He then returned to his duty of supporting Jenny, Amy doing the same, and the group soon made its way to the elevator, earning an amount of mumbling from the more 'respectable' patrons on the way.

Sourpusses. Curly shot into the heads of the patron's in question, sowing a decent amount of confusion among their ranks as to the origins of the voice.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 1:34 AM
OOC: Must scratch itchy knee.. can't move, though.. the chair will squeak... O_O;;;

Amy sweat-dropped at Jenny's earlier sarcasm. She hadn't really intended to keep it.. it had been forgotten in her pocket during all the commotion.

"Marsh!" (Bleh!) Mudkee exclaimed quietly to the respectable patrons, grinning at the fact that she could mock them all she wanted without them being able to know what she was saying.

August 20th, 2005, 1:36 AM
"Marshtomp!Marshtomp...marshtomp?!"(Hey!You all got a problem!)Dew scowled at them as the lift door opened.

"Dew!Be polite!"Jenny said to her Marshtomp as they stepped out of the lift

Even though she was laughing at the faces of the people in the lift.

"Nice!"she whispered to the Marshtomp as the lift door closed.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 1:36 AM
OOC: Nite, y'all. Gotta go to bed now. Meh feet and head hurt. XD

Plushie out.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:40 AM
OOC: M'kay, good night then. ^_^

"Right, excuse me. Coming through." Cid did his best to make a path for himself and his friends as they entered.

"Murk-ro, murk-roow!" (Move it, lard-butt!) Shiney called out from the top of Cid's head to a rather obese and snobbish looking woman who was standing in the way. The Murkrow delighted in the fact that she could speak as foul things as she wanted about them without them understanding a word.

"You seem to be taking unfair advantage of the situation, Shiney." Cid commented to his Murkrow as it took the chance to peck at the head of the unsuspecting woman while her trainer was pressing the elevator button for their floor. "Now behave." he whispered, noticing the indignant expression on the woman's face as she spun around in an attempt to locate the perpetrator. "We don't want to start a riot."

"Murk..." (Fine...) Shiney replied, sulking slightly.

August 20th, 2005, 1:41 AM
OOC-hee,stimultaneous poster!!

August 20th, 2005, 1:51 AM
Jenny stood infront of her room.

"Me,Amy and Nicole'll take this room,Cid'll take the other I guess."she sighed,looking down to her ankle.

"After we get settled in,lets meet at the lobby,go to the pokemon center,then the gym."she said.

Ruru slided the card key in the slot,Dew opened the door.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 2:00 AM
"Right, see you in a moment." Cid replied, taking his card and sliding it into the slot of the door next to the girls' room, pushing it open and stepping inside. Shiney was consequently forced to vacate her new spot and darted into the room, flying around an occasionally cooing at a shining object before she settled on top of the metallic bar holding up the curtains.

"Nice..." Cid thought out ould as Curly followed him. It was a pretty standard hotel room with TV, mini bar, a table, some chairs, a separate bathroom, and most importantly, a large, soft, bed.

He left the weight of his backpack at the foot of the bed, kicked of his shoes and stretched out on it, relishing the softness for a few moments. Nearly dozing of to sleep as the exhaustion of the day weighed down on him.

Curly poked his trainer slightly, rousing him back to the present. "You're right." Cid said, returning to his feet and doing his best to shake of the fatigue again. "We've still got things to do."

August 20th, 2005, 2:04 AM
OOC-I've gotta go now...

Jenny sat herself onto a chair and started examining her wound.

She took out a piece of cloth from her sling bag and tied it around her leg.

"Right,I think that'll stop me from feeling anymore pain."sh said,getting up on her own.

Jenny could walk again,but the only problem was,she couldn't run.

"Mimi..m?"(Are you sure you're alright?)Mimi asked her trainer,worried.

"I'm fine,"Jenny said as she looked at her pokemon's worried faces.

"Now....."Jenny sat on the bed.

"Lets get ready for the gym battle.

"But I'm not going to participate,mind you."

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 2:07 AM
OOC: Bye then. IC to follow...once I think of something.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 11:39 AM
OOC: Ah, nice sleep. Hi Saturday!

Amy peeked through the window to view what looked like that almost dormant volcano that Cid had mentioned earlier. Hearing what Jenny said, Amy turned around.

"That's a good idea.. but Niana still needs a good healing." Amy said, holding up the Pokeball of her fainted Numel.

"Marshtomp, marshtomp tomp." (Oh yeah, forgot about that.) Mudkee commented as she wandered about the room, eventually hopping onto the soft, plushy bed.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 11:43 AM
OOC: Up late, you young whippersnappers...there wasn't this kind of leisurly free time when I was young, no sirree. Working from dawn to dusk, those were the days...what were we talking about again? (Dared to act like an 85-year old...how am I doing?)

"Let's go to the lobby." Cid said, calling Shiney and Curly to follow him out of the room and locking the door behind him. "Niana needs healing too so I'm sure they'll be around shortly."

OOC: Please pardon the shortness of the post, youngster. But all this writing bussiness is straining for these fingers of mine...

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 11:44 AM
OOC: You're doing okay, but my Grandma doesn't talk like that for some reason. XD

And FYI, Grandpa Titan A.E., where I am it ish 9:45 am! =D

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 11:46 AM
OOC: That's because your grandma is into those modern trend crazes, tis' disgraceful and embarassing. People should act their age, that's what my mama always told me. Back in those days we didn't have all these luxuries that people take for granted, like electricity and indoor plumming.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 11:49 AM
OOC: No.. she likes golfing more than trends, Grandpa Titan A.E. =D

"C'mon, Jenny. Maybe when we're at the Pokemon Center we can all prepare for the Gym Battle." Amy said in a slight sing-songish voice. She picked up Mudkee, which wasn't as easy as it was before, and set her on the floor. Amy quickly walked out into the hallway, basically making the others follow.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Out Of Character: And there's another thing. These acronyms, A.E? What is the deal with those? Are you technology generation people too busy making 'careers' to write proper english? It is the corrupting influence of the cell phone culture, I swear. It is corrupting culture at the root.

In Character:

"Hey! Over here!" Cid called, waving as he noticed Amy and the others approach the lobby. "Are you guys ready to go, then?" he asked, running up to them "I'd like to get Jaws healed as quickly as possible and I'm sure you feel the same about Niana."

"Murk?" (Jaws?) Shiney asked quizzically "Mur-kroo-muuurkrooow-murkrow-muuurk-roow-murk-row-murkrow? Mur-kroow-mur-murkrow, muurk?" (Is there something wrong with the master's jaws? He needs a dentist, maybe?)

Curly shook his head in exasperation, lacking the patience to explain the situation to the Murkrow and concetrating on what Cid and the others were saying instead.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Out of Character: Plushie is sorry, Grandpa Titan After Earth. But anyways, Plushie's cell phone is collecting dust in her bag while it dies. =D

In Character:

"Yes, very much so." Amy replied, waving back to Cid.

Mudkee didn't do anything special at the others' arrival. She merely stood rooted to the spot and smiled so she didn't look too awkward.

"Well, c'mon then. We can come back here and get some proper sleep after the Gym Battle." Amy stated.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Out of character: Grandpa? Are you patronizing me young lady? I swear you young folks have no respect for your elders.

In Character:

"Let's go then, after you." Cid held up the hotel door for his friends before walking out into the street himself. The group steered their steps towards the Greyshroud Town pokmon center, and before long they were standing in the lobby, queing for their turn.

"I'd like to get these revitalized, please." Cid said as their turn came, handing over his four pokballs, Shiney and Curly having been returned back inside. "And my friends want as much as well." he added, indicating Amy, Jenny, and Nicole.

"That's what we're here for." the nurse replied, collecting up the pokmon for healing, "One moment please."

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:06 PM
OOC: Dude, I gotta go eat a leftover burger. Need breakfast. XD

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:13 PM
OOC: Burgers for breakfast? How do you expect to grow into a stout and healthy woman with such sorry excuses for nourshiment? Porridge is what you need. A good, large, bowl of healthy porridge. Not this junk 'food' they sell, improperly treated meat with conservatives and god-knows-what. Young people nowadays...

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:24 PM
OOC: DID YOU NOT READ MY SCHEDULE- *ahem* Mr. Titan After Earth?

I've only got time for like two more posts.

August 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM
devon finaly caught up with the other"finaly I'm with some humans I've had nobody to talk to but my pokemon for quite a bit"he says gasping for breathe.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM
OOC: Then I would suggest that you write an In Character post young one. And do not raise your voice at me, my memory has become a tad spotty over the years so I cannot be blamed for forgetting some trivial matters.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: *raises voice* I will not hesitate to tell you about my schedule, Mr. Man.

On a regular day-

After homeroom is INTENSE P.E.

After that, it's a half-mile walk to Band.

Then, it is up a few flights of stairs to Science.

Half a mile walk to Art.

Back to my homeroom for English. A fourth mile.

Fourth of a mile walk BACK to where Art was for Pre-Algebra.

Walk all the way back to where English was to Social Studies.

Walk all the way down to the Elementary campus for an after-school program. About another half mile.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:41 PM
OOC: There's no need to shout, young lady. I am not deaf yet. And the excercise will do you good. One should keep one's body healthy as well as one's mind. Never forget that.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:44 PM
OOC: I have already told Yibber about it. =D Now I'll do as you say and post an IC.

As Nurse Joy returned Cid's Pokeballs to the boy, Amy handed her own to the nurse, Mudkee having already been returned to her ball for the occasion.

"Thank you for waiting! All your Pokemon have been restored to full health!" Nurse Joy beamed optimistically, handing the girls their respective Pokeballs.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy." Amy quickly replied, sending Mudkee out of her ball once more. To answer any questions, Amy quickly voiced, "I like to keep her out of her ball."

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 12:53 PM
"I think I know how you feel." Cid replied, "Jaws, come on out."

The Totodile spun around a bit, spying the area for opponents "Toto? Dile? Totodile?" (Who? What? Where?) he asked, nonplused about the entire situation.

"Muurk-roow-mur-krow!" (Right back at you!) Shiney called from atop Cid's shoulder, watching the semi-newcomer intently.

"Totoo-dile?" (Who's that?) Jaws demaned, eyeing Curly and Shiney fiercely.

"Right." Cid said, guessing what the commotion was about "Jaws, this is Shiney. She joined us shortly after you were knocked out. Shiney, this is Jaws. He's my first pokmon ever so treat him nice."

The Murkrow gave a mock-bow, which the Totodile replied to with a fierce stare and Curly shook his head. The inter-party tension was definitely building again.

Jaws then turned, spotting the evolved Mudkee for the first time, his expression darkening further. The Totodile didn't comment, but promptly climbed onto Cid's other shoulder, wanting to make clear to the Murkrow that he was still favoured.

"Looks like they need a bit of time to adjust to each other." the boy said, observing the staring contest between the two pokmon with a small sigh. "Let's go."

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
OOC: If I stop replying, that means I'm gone, but I didn't have enough time to tell you.

Amy smiled, following Cid outside, the others following shortly.

"So, let's see.. One moment, please. Marionette, please come out." Amy said, tossing the Ghost's ball in the air, the Shuppet popping out after a brief moment.

"Shup! Shup!" (Hi! Hi!) Marionette beamed, obviously full of pep from last night's feast.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself before, but my name is Amy. And that's Mudkee, Cid, Jaws, Curly, Shiney, Jenny, Ruru, Dew, Nicole, Corrine, and Sylvia." Amy said, quickly pointing to the surrounding people as she said their names.

Marionette didn't seem the least bit confused.

"Anyway, I wanted to teach you a new attack. For battling, of course. It's called Psychic, I'm sure you've heard of it?"

The Ghost nodded, grinning and performing various flips in the air out of pure hyperness.

"Well, come on, then. Just hold still for a moment.." Amy trailed off before taking a small lavendar square from her pocket. Applying the device to where the Ghost's temple should be, the device beeped for a long time before eventually dying down and falling off on it's own.

"There! Now you'll be able to use Psychic at any time!" Amy beamed, quickly giving Marionette one last smile before returning her to her ball.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 1:05 PM
OOC: Gotta go.. bye-bye Grandpa A.E.! *beams*

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:06 PM
Out Of Character: I will leave the appearance of the gym leader in your hands once you return young one. Sleep well granddaughter...^_^

In Character:

Shiney watched in fascination as Marionette was given her TM. "Muurk! Murk-row! Murk-row!" (Oooh! Do me! Do me!) she called enthusiastically, jumping from foot to foot in excitement.

"Maybe once I get something that would be useful to you." Cid chuckled, having grown accustomed to his new pokmon's speech by now. He had had this peculiar talent for as long as he could remember. "And stop sulking, Jaws." He added to the Totodile, patting him on the head. "No-one's replacing you. I think he's feeling a need to overcompensate." he said to Amy "What with the new pokmon and Dew's evolution. That's got to hurt his manly pride."

Jaws scoffed and pretended not to know what his trainer was talking about while Curly laughed quietly. Knowing that it was excactly what the Totodile felt.

They kept walking, and soon the towering form of Greyshroud gym lay in front of them. Filling Shiney's eyes with unbridled adoration.

Random Plushie
August 20th, 2005, 11:15 PM
OOC: Sleep? What the hey? When you posted that, it was not time for sleeping. Maybe for you, but not for Plushie. Something's gotten to your head, Grandpa Titan A.E.

If anyone thinks this post is bunnying a bit much, I'll edit it.

"Maybe I'll find something for Shiney later." Amy commented as she cocked her head to take in the whole view of the building.

Meanwhile, Mudkee held a paw to her mouth to keep her chuckling from being obvious.

"Marsh, marshtomp marshtomp tomp.. Marshtomp marsh." (Jaws, being jealous of me and Dew.. that is a new one.) Mudkee muttered to no one in particular.

The group paused to admire the sheer brilliance of the Gym before holding the door open for each other and walking inside.

The inside walls of the gym were lined with plants and flowers of only the most tropical and inspirational colors. The sunshine shown straight through the glass ceiling and onto the plants, making them appear even more brilliant than they were on their own. You could even call them "shiny".

As one entered through the door, they would find themselves on emerald-green colored tile, which was aligned to form a tiled path to another, even larger door. The newly arrived Trainers and Pokemon caught on quickly, moving forward and repeating the "hold the door open for each other" procedure. The door was unexpectedly squeaky, alerting whoever was in the next room at the moment.

"Oh! More challengers! Goody-goody! I love a nice battle!" an annoyingly high-pitched voice echoed throughout the room.

In front of the group was a standard Pokemon battlefield, unsurprisingly made of grass. The decor of the room was exactly the same--the only difference being the battlefield. On the opponent's side of the field was a young woman, clad in a unique and frilly granny apple smith colored dress. She also wore a forest green vest, which was for holding the lady's Pokeballs. Apparently, she had been watering the beautiful plants alongside the field, for in her hand was a Wailmer Pail.

"Hi, y'all!" The woman exclaimed perkily as she laid eyes on the arrivals. "I take it you all want to make a challenge?" She asked happily.

After a few moments of awkward silence, the Trainers nodded their heads one by one.

"Excellent! Well, my name is Delilah. I'm the Gym Leader of Greyshroud Town, as you may have guessed. And I accept everyone's challenge!" She bounced up and down, grinning broadly. "So, who's first?"

OOC: Grandpa Titan A.E.! Grandpa Titan A.E.!

I have another image for you, Grandpa Titan A.E.! =D

Btw, it has occured to me that Marionette never had a chance to properly be introduced to the other Pokemon, except for Shiney, of course. Or at least in a conversation. Maybe later we should give time to Marionette, Shiney, and Mimi so we can develop character a bit more. Actually, we can develop the characters of all the Pokemon! ^_^ How does that sound to ya guys?

It could be like.. after the Trainers go to sleep, the Pokemon can bust outta their balls and chat 'cause they're bored or something. Cid's Pokemon just have 'ta bust the wall down. XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:19 AM
Out Of Character: I belive that Shiney, the young whippersnapper, would be so hyped after having seen the shiny dome that she could not get any sleep. Also, Shiney could fly in through the window, and Curly could teleport himself and Jaws in.

In Character:

"Well, I suppose I will." Cid said, stepping forward. Shiney was precoccupied with cooing at the pretty lights from the glass dome to pay proper attention to the situation, or anything else for that matter.

Jaws scowled at the bird pokmon's excitement, "Totodile..." (Amateurs...) he muttered darkly, hoping that he would be the one chosen for this battle.

"What are the gym rules?" Cid asked with the routine of one who had been through this procedure many times. Can't loose this... he thought for himself, eyeing the Greyshroud gym leader I just can't...

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Fantastic!" Delilah exclaimed, setting her pail down and moving to an appropriate postition on the field.

"Three Pokemon each! No time limit! And no switching for me!" She continued happily.
"Well, young one, whatever your name may be, let's begin! Go, Breloom!" the Leader barely used up a moment for tossing the Pokeball into the air, a Breloom hopping onto the battlefield just as quickly.

The Breloom hopped about happily, obviously taking after it's Trainer.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:28 AM
Breloom, eh? Cid thought for himself, Shiney should have no problem with this one if she can keep focused.

"Go! Shiney!"

The Murkrow abandoned staring at the shining things around her and grudingly entered the battle.

"Oh, and my name is Cid, by the way." Cid said, realizing that he hadn't introduced himself "I'll give you something real nice if you win this battle for me." he whispered to the Murkrow, a glow igniting in her eyes "Shiney! Drill Peck!

"Mur-kro-murkrow!" (For the shinies!) Shiney exclaimed, charging forward in a fierce pecking attack.

Out Of Character: Shiney's father was a Fearow and Shiney has inherited some egg moves from him.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:30 AM
OOC: That's cool. ^^

"Mach Punch!" Delilah exclaimed without a care. Breloom chirped a short battle cry before instantly winding up and delivering a quick blow to Shiney's cheek before the birdie could land a hit.

OOC: Just hit before ya.. may send you back a bit but not too much.. even though Shiney's part Dark.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:34 AM
As the blow struck Shiney gave a few involuntary sommersaults in mid-air before regaining her balance. She was hurt, but not too bad.

That Breloom is fast. Cid thought for himself, But we'll see...

"Shiney! Mirror Move!"

The Murkrow performed and extaordinary imitation of the Breloom's attack, this time landing a hit herself.

"Now Drill Peck while its balance is off!" Cid called, ordering a repeat of the previous attack. "This time at close range."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:37 AM
"Before it attacks! Counter!" Delilah exclaimed, inching into a more appropriate battle stance.

Shiney's Mirror Move had thrown off Breloom's balance a bit too much for a proper Counter. As Shiney's almighty Drill Peck struck, Breloom punched back with a souped up Mach Punch, courtesy of Mirror Move. Both Pokemon were launched backwards, but..

"Oh dear, Breloom!" Delilah exclaimed in worry. Shiney's Drill Peck had luckily scored a critical hit, completely KOing Breloom. It muttered something sorrowfully as Delilah recalled him.

"Humph! Go, Cacnea!"

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:41 AM
"Way to go Shiney!" Cid called, patting the Murkrow affectionately as she flew over to him. "You still feeling up for more?"

Shiney took a look at the little grass pokmon that she was about to fight and nodded vigorously. Enjoying her victory.

"Well, alright then." Let's see what she's up to... "Shiney, Faint Attack!"

The Murkrow dissapeared out of sight, briefly melding with what little shadow remained in the room and landing a small bap at the Cacnea before reappearing behind it.

"Now, Quick Attack!" Cid called, watching as the bird pokmon sped at its opponent from behind.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:54 AM
Cacnea cried out as each of Shiney's attacks directly hit.

"Don't back down, Cacnea! Use Sandstorm!" Delilah exclaimed, pumping her fist.

"Cac!" Cacnea shouted something, raising his arms in a strange way before performing a ritual of some sort. Sure enough, a steady wind picked up. Whipping up the closest thing to sand--bits of soft earthy dirt. The makeshift Sandstorm whirled through the Gym, forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:58 AM
Cid brought his forearm to shield his face as Shiney was buffeted by the debris.

"Hang in there, Shiney!" Cid called over the roaring storm. "Close your eyes and keep hitting it with Faint Attack!"

The Murkrow gave a muffled reply and disspeared into the sandstorm, an equally muffled bap soon becoming audible from within to signify another hit.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:00 AM
Delilah frowned as she, too, shielded herself with an arm.

"Cacnea, now's your chance! Show 'er your own Faint Attack!" Delilah commanded, earning another quick response from Cacnea. The Pokemon faded for several moments before reappearing in front of Shiney and hitting the bird in the torso.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:04 AM
Shiney shrugged of the hit, her natural resistances coming into play, but the bird pokmon was clearly weakening. She kept on fighting, though. Aiming Faint Attack after Faint Attack at the cactus pokmon as the sandstorm roared all around her.

Meanwhile, Cid observed the scene with great anxiety. Listening intently for every sound his pokmon made, just to make sure she was still in consciousness.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:07 AM
Cacnea literally grinned and beared as many hits as he could take.

"Now, while it's weakening! Needle Arm!" Delilah commanded, taking note of how Shiney was beginning to tire.

Cacnea muttered another short reply, disappearing into the raging Sandstorm. In a moment, Cacnea's arm was raised above Shiney's head.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:16 AM
Shiney spun around, managing a vicious peck at the cactus pokmon before its arm landed onto her head and knocked her out cold.

"What's happening in there?!" Cid called out, anxiety now obvious in both his expression and his voice. He wished that the darnable Sandstorm would finally let up so they could see what was happening on the battlefield.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:18 AM

You are on the peoples currently viewing thread thing! XD Just like Alter was last night!

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:19 AM
Out Of Character: Don't shout young lady! I'll have you know that my hearing is bad enough as it is without you making it worse.

August 21st, 2005, 1:27 AM
OOC-Gawd!!!What has the world turned to!!!
Alter has become a old hag...(pardon...)man!!!
Gah!!!!What type of freaky place am I!!!
Wait....if you're 85,I"M ABOU' 80+

Jenny had been watching the battle with silence,she could not see why the others were buffled by the sandstorm though,maybe cause they weren't used to this type of conditions.

"Cid!Get Shiney to use Wing attack to blow away that sandstorm!!"she shouted to the boy.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:28 AM
OOC: My Mom might bust me.. XD She's walking around.. I hear her..

As if by magic, the Sandstorm finally subsided, revealing two Pokemon, on the ground, fainted. One a Murkrow, and one a Cacnea.

"Cacnea!" Delilah exclaimed, sourly recalling the Pokemon.

"This is it! Go, Ludicolo!"

OOC: XD Is that what you wanted!? XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:29 AM
OOC: Mind your manners girl! And will you please stop this incessant shouting? I swear you young people have no moral backbone. (In case you didn't notice the big honking siggy thing I'm on a dare until next Saturday. ^_~) And granddaughter, I think you would know that htere is a grass pokmon that I cherish above the simple Ludicolo. You shall see when it's my turn to control Delilah.

"Back Shiney!" Cid called, recovering his fainted pokmon and turning to face the new opponent. Ludicolo, eh? he raised an eyebrow, his hunch had been right.

"Go Curly!" the Kirlia stepped onto the field of battle, facing his opponent with calmness and grace.

"Right, Double Team!"

The battlefield became filled with identical copies of Curly, all staring towards the Ludicolo in an attempt to confuse it.

"Now, Psychic!" the Kirlia's eyes glowed blue as it focused its powers on the grass pokmon, ready to slam it into the ground.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:29 AM
OOC: You mean the sig that's uncentered? XD

August 21st, 2005, 1:32 AM
OOC-I'M OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts crying again*

Jenny blinked her eyes as the sandstorm cleared.

The Ludicolo started firing leech seeds eveywhere.

"Hey!Aim for the disc on Ludicolo's head!"she shouted to Cid

The seeds scattered on the floor of the gym,some landing onto Shiney.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:32 AM
OOC: ....Do you not know that Delilah is being controlled by Plushie right now? Don't fret, you can control her when it's your turn. XP

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:34 AM
OOC: Which is after me, young one. Respect your elders.

August 21st, 2005, 1:34 AM
Sorry,sorry,I'm too old for my own good...
*continues crying*

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:35 AM
OOC: It is currently Cid's turn to send out a Pokemon. =)

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:36 AM
OOC: Cid has currently sent one out and has already given it orders. Your eyesight is getting worse than mine, granddaughter.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:39 AM
Delilah gasped, not prepared for this onslaught.

"Use your own Double Team!" Delilah commanded, Ludicolo quickly taking action and creating illusionary copies of himself. Before either Cid or Curly could react, Delilah gave out another order.

"Now! Toxic!" Delilah pointed a finger at Curly.

As instructed, every one of Ludicolo's copies, including the real one, began firing poisonous liquid at the poor Kirlia and his copies.

August 21st, 2005, 1:41 AM
OOC-Grandfather...do yer like my new siggy?
*continues crying*

Jenny looked at the fast reflexes of the boy.

"Not bad...not bad at all..."she thought to herself

Ruru nodded in agreement.

"Kirlia!"(Go Curly!)
"Marsh!Marsh!"(Go!Go!)Dew kipped and rooted for Curly.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:44 AM
OOC: He ish not just Grandfather.. he ish Grandpa Titan A.E.! XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:46 AM
Out Of Character: Well, my second granddaughter, you do seem to have gotten the message. *Accuing Tone* Why can't you be more like her, Plushie?

In Character:

A staller... Cid thought, watching as a heap of illusory Toxic struck the real Curly while the actual payload was delivered to one of his copies although Curly's attack was equally unsucessfull. Double Team this...

"Curly! Shockwave!"

A line of lightning bolts travelled across the horde of Ludicolos striking illusion and original alike.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:47 AM
OOC: Because Plushie is unlike Yibber! XD

Delilah gasped once more as the Shock Wave canceled out Ludicolo's copies, damaging the real deal as well. Apparently it was a good hit, for Ludicolo already appeared tired.

"Quick! Giga Drain!"

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:50 AM
"Calm Mind!"

Curly had the time to focus for a while, slightly lessening the impact from the draining attack as it struck. But the Ludicolo regained a significant amount energy nonetheless.

"Alright!" Cid called, noticing that the Kirlia was still up for a fight "Give it another Shockwave!"

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:51 AM
"Another Giga Drain!"

Delilah was running out of strategies, and fast. She could do nothing as Curly's Shock Wave hit, but the Gym Leader was unfortunate, you see. The Shock Wave scored a critical hit, knocking Ludicolo completely out of focus-which meant that he didn't get the chance to use Giga Drain.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:54 AM
"Do another Calm Mind and give it one more Shockwave!" Cid called, noticing to his pleasure that the situation was rapidly spinning out Delilah's control.

Curly sent out another row of lightning bolts with merciless accuracy, this one even stronger than the last.

The Ludicolo already looked properly weakened, it wouldn't be able to withstand the barrage of electricity much longer.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:56 AM
"Ludicolo! Protect!" Delilah shouted fiercely.

Ludicolo instantly obeyed, creating a wall of light that prevented the Shock Wave from damaging him. The Leader was only delaying the inevitable, she knew, but maybe if she could think of another strategy..

August 21st, 2005, 1:57 AM
OOC-Ha!I'm the FIRST!!!!
I know,Yibber is much,much nicer...and Cuter,and YOUNGER as well
*wipes tears away*

"Yay!"Jenny jumped up and down.

She felt a tweak of pain in her ankle.

"Ow..."she bent down and held it again,but,was nonetheless happy for Cid.

"Aim for the disc on its head!"she shouted one more time.

They really had to get the battle finished.

"Kirlia...kir!"(Yay Curly!)Ruru jumped up and down like her trainer.

"Marsh...marshtomp!"(Oh...Pretty lights!)Dew had been dazzled by the shockwave,his mind was now currently on the remaining sparks which dirfted aroung the gym.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 1:58 AM
"Just keep the attacking up." Cid said, unbothered by this setback. It was obvious that the leader was only stalling for time. "But use Magical Leaf this time! And aim for the leaf on its head!" he added, hearing Jenny's advice "Go!"

Curly spun around on his place, a series of glowing leaves appearing in the air and soaring towards the Ludicolo with just as much accuracy as the Shockwave, but with more elegance.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:58 AM
OOC: I actually might be younger than you, Yibber.. =D

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:00 AM
Out Of Character: Yibber is still my favourite granddaughter. ^_~ Because she respects her elders.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:02 AM
"Oh dear.. Ludicolo.." Delilah whispered quietly as Ludicolo was struck by the Magical Leaf. There was no getting out of this one, she had lost.

"Return, darling." Delilah stated, recalling Ludicolo to it's ball.

"Congratulations, Cid! You have defeated me! As proof of your victory, please take this.." Delilah seemed to have returned to her state of optimism, reaching into one of her vest's pockets, retrieving what looked like a medal. It was emerald green in color, and had a tree symbol at the center.

"It is the Earth Medallion. It is yours to take." Delilah beamed.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:05 AM
"Thank you." Cid replied, smiling as he accepted the medal. "I hope Ludicolo didn't take any permanent damage."

"Kirli!" (Yay!) Curly exclaimed, performing a few dance-like moves where he stood out of sheer excitement over his first gym victory.

August 21st, 2005, 2:06 AM
OOC-Muahaha....A woman never,ever gives away her age.
you'll never know......
I know,I'm respectful,and cute as well!
*winks at the two of them, with big,big cute eyes in cute manner with cute hair and cute youthfulness and cutie cuteness...*

"Whoop!"Jenny had gotten up again.

She smacked Cid hard on the back.

(But she wouldn't know,she's too strong for her own good I guess)

"Nice work!"

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:06 AM
"Oh, it's no problem. But as for the rest of you.." Delilah turned to the others.

"You'll all have to wait until tomorrow for your battle. My Pokemon need to rest." She beamed.

Amy and Mudkee both cheered for Cid and Curly.

"That's okay! Cid got a medallion!" Amy shouted, jumping up and down.

Mudkee copied her Trainer, kipping in delight and bouncing up and down.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:11 AM
"Thanks." Cid replied, now being slightly accustomed to the stength that Jenny put into what she did and not flinching anymore. He grinned broadly, happy to have achieved his first Alphimega gym victory, it was a feeling much similar to his victory against Falkner, years ago.

"And great job, Curly." he added, returning to the present and smiling at the Kirlia "Not to mention Shiney, although she isn't really in a condition to enjoy her victory at the moment."

I know just what to give her for this, though. he thought for himself, recalling a little trinket he had been carrying around with him.

"Well, I need to get back to the pokmon center and have Curly and Shiney checked up."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:13 AM
"Right away. See you tomorrow, Delilah." Amy beamed. Although Delilah had absolutely no idea who Amy was, she waved anyways.

"Once again, nice job, Cid." Amy congratulated once more as the group turned to leave.

August 21st, 2005, 2:20 AM
OOC-Cute,respectful granddaughter has ta bath now,be back in 5.
But,leave you with something to discuss,shall i?

As they walked out of the gym happily,two young boys in suits sprang out infront of them.

"I'm Rich boy Wenston."the taller one said,stroking his dirty blond hair back.

"Er...And i'm his brother,William!"the younger one said,copying his brother,but only managed to mess his own blond hair.

"You think you're so tough eh?"Wenston said,stepping towards them

"Just because you've defeated a gym leader."

"I know you lot,you were in the same lift as us,I remember that girl you were carrying,she had a cut on her leg."Wenston pointed to the cut on Jenny's leg.

"You...you poked our mother!"William spoke up.

"We'll show you that Alphimega Trainer's are no walk in the park,we'll avenge our mother!"Wenston said again,pointing towards Cid.

"Um....He just pecked her on the head,she ain't dead yet right?"Jenny said.

"And,besides,Cid's just finished a battle..."

"Alright then!Meet you infront of the pokemon center in 10 minutes."Wenston folded his arms.

"And...lets make it a double team battle,to be fair to this boy here,Cid?"Wenston added.

OOC-Shall I plaw the Rich boys?Does't look like Jenny'll do anything other than cheer them on anyway...

Jenny took a step back.

"I'm out,I'll just root for you,and give you pointers I guess."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:22 AM
OOC: Rich Boy Winston is copyright of Pokemon R/S/E!!!! XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:28 AM
Crude persons. Curly shot into the heads of the two boys as they left, insults had never been his forte.

"What utter morons..." Cid said once the two rich boys were out of earshot. Challenging a group of league champions... He turned to his friends "I understand that you don't want to fight Jenny." he said "So, does anyone else want to join in or should I just take care of them myself?" he asked.

August 21st, 2005, 2:30 AM
OOC-So THATS why it came into my head...
Hey!Let's get his autograph!!
*takes out autograph book and charges at Winston*

I'll change his name,Wenston!

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:31 AM
OOC: Ah, quick reaction, grandfather. *has gained Plushie's respect*

"Fine, we'll accept your challenge. As soon as Cid's Pokemon are healed, we'll meet up with you guys." Amy shot a glare at the two Rich Boys as they walked away in a snobbish posture.

"Sheesh, let's get Curly and Shiney fixed up so we can teach them a lesson.." Amy stated. Mudkee kipped in agreement.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:36 AM
Out Of Character: Not only cute and respectful, but also cleanly...that's my granddaughter.*Wipes away tear of grandfatherly joy at the thought of Ybur's actions* And I have edited my earlier In Character post.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:40 AM
OOC: Foolish mortals. You think I am competing for attention, but it is merely the illusion that your own pathetic brains have laid in front of you. I laugh at you, mortals. :laugh:

August 21st, 2005, 2:40 AM
OOC-I know,I'm hygienic!
Just remembered,english exam tomorrow...
Wish your dear granddaughter good luck dear grandfather!!
(honestly,I so bad in languages,maths and science are my forte.)

As they walked out of the pokemon center,the two boys jumped out of nowhere again.
(Was that too fast?Hm...)

Wenston stroked his hair again.

"Let's get this battle started shall we?"he took out a pokeball from his shirt pocket.

William did the same.

"Um...can we have the battle out of town?I mean,look at all the people here.."Jenny started to say.

"Restrictions,restrictions!"Wenston shouted,he and his brother ran to the edge of the town.

"Will this do?"he asked,as the others hurried to catch up,Jenny lagging behind again because of her leg.

"Go!Umbreon!"Wenston shouted.

"G..go!Espeon!"William squeaked.

A large Umbreon appeared infront of them,a smaller Espeon beside it.

"Faint attack!"Wenston shouted.

"Sc...scratch!"William shouted.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:43 AM
Out Of Character: I will. And it is strange, for languages are definitely my strong suit, must be sloppy genes from the other branch of the family, for these loins certainly did not pass on any genes of lacking linguistic capability.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:43 AM
OOC: Erm, we haven't sent out Pokemon and they're attacking. o_0

Amy put on a glare once more.

"Go, Marionette!" Amy sent out the Ghost, who was still full of energy from her feast of emotion.

"SHUP!" (HYPER!) Marionete shouted, mostly just as an FYI.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:48 AM
OOC: Wait a second.. I'm your sister, Yibber!? Why didn't ya tell me! I would've edited my sig earlier than this! >_<

*rushes to edit siggy*

August 21st, 2005, 2:48 AM
OOC-I know,they are sooo noobs!!:p

Look at siggy again!

"Hello!!!They haven't sent out their pokemon yet?"Jenny shouted to the boys.

As Marionette burst out of her ball,she got attacked by Umbreon's faint attack.

"Haha!"Wenston laughed,storking his hair back again.

"E..espeon!Take out that boy's pokemon!Whatever it is..."William tried to cound tough,but failed terribly.

August 21st, 2005, 2:50 AM
Well,technically you are,since we've the same grandfather.

*smiles cutely at grandfather*

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:51 AM
Out Of Character: At least I have one granddaughter with sense. *Smiles meaningfully at Yibber*

In Character:

"Alright." Cid called "Go Jaws!"

The Totodile appeared beside the Shuppet, encouraged by the chance to finally display his skill in battle.

"Amy, I'll leave the Espeon to you." Cid whispered, making sure that their opponents didn't over hear.

"Do not mumble." Wenston said in a reproachfull voice "But of course I should expect nothing less from one of such dubious breeding. Umbreon! Faint Attack!"

"Yeah, what he said!" William declared, his speech lacking all the pretentious dignity of his brother's and mostly ressembling that of an astmathic mouse "Espeno, Scratch."

"Espe?" the psychic pokmon tilted its head and didn't do anything, scratch not being a move it was familiar with. Meanwhile, the Dark pokmon dissapeared from view, heading towards Marionette.

"Oh no you don't!" Cid called "Jaws, cover for Marionette!" the Totodile jumped between the two combatants, absorbing the impact from the Faint Attack without too much trouble. The Umbreon reappearing into view.

"Now! Dynamicpunch!"

The Totodile pulled a wild but incredibly strong punch at the dark pokmon in front of it. The battle was on.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:51 AM
OOC: Oh.. I was going to make Marionette dodge it, since she can vanish into thin air because she's a ghost. XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 2:53 AM
Out Of Character: You can not dodge a Faint Attack, my explanation is more technically correct. Respect your elders.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:55 AM
OOC: But wouldn't it be cool, though? Kinda like that anime.. where they bend the rules. Whatever, Grandfather.

"Okay, Marionette, aim for the Espeon! When you have a clear shot, use Shadow Ball!" Amy commanded.

Marionette shouted something in reply, focusing for a moment before generating a small ball of blackish-aura that grew and grew as time passed.

August 21st, 2005, 2:56 AM
OOC-Grandfather is wise....he is all-knowing....powerful...virtous...and street-smart as well!
*smiles cutely at them again*

"Es...Espeno!"William ordered his pokemon.

"Bite!"he pointed to Marionette.

The Espeon charged towards the Shuppet,bearing its fangs.

Aw...such noobs,can't realise that it'll go through that pokemon...
*crys tears of joy*grandfather will never make that mistake,he's too wise to make it.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 2:58 AM
OOC: Yes, he is all-knowing.

"Float up, Marionette." Amy ordered calmly.

The Ghost replied quickly again before quickly floating upwards and out of range of the Espeon, bringing her rapidly growing Shadow Ball with her.

August 21st, 2005, 3:02 AM
OOC-Grandfather!!Plushie copy me!!!
*starts crying and points to Plushie*

The espeon was hit by the shadow ball,it landed onto the grass.

"Espeno!"William started to run next to his pokemon

The espeon had fainted....

Wenston stroked his hair back,agaitated.

"You!Abandoned me!"

Suddenly,he saw the moon rise into the sky.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:04 AM
OOC: Cool, I was planning on attacking with an even bigger Shadow Ball. Lucky, lucky Espeno. XD

August 21st, 2005, 3:04 AM
Bleh...hafta study for english now...

*continues pointing at Plushie*

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:05 AM
OOC: English rox. *points to Yibber out of sheer temptation*

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:09 AM
Out Of Character: Plushie, behave in the presence of your sister. You have a lot to learn from Yibber. *Pats Yibber* There, there. Don't let that mean sister of yours get to you. She is just jealous.

In Character:

Cid grinned as the Espeon was knocked out by Marionette, making the situation a two on one. The Umbreon revitalized however, and was more than ready to get back into the fight.

"Jaws! Drop that Umbreon's defence with a Screech!"

The Totodile complied, releasing a terrifying blast of sound at the dark pokmon, causing it to wince and lower its guard.

"Now, Headbutt right into it!"

Jaws readily slammed into the momentarily defenceless Umbreon, knocking it into the nearest wall and resuming a solid position to attack again.

"Now, Dynamicpunch it!" Cid commanded. If this attack would work there would be no rescue for the Umbreon.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:12 AM
OOC: I already posted my view on this situation, foolish mortal.

"Marionette, garuntee a direct hit with your own Screech!" Amy exclaimed.

Marionette inhaled quickly, floating to the left so that Jaws wouldn't be affected. A shrill Screech attack echoed through the field, sending the Umbreon's ears into more pain as it flinched--a clear shot for the Totodile.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:15 AM
"Nooo!" Wenston cried out as the punch struck the Umbreon at a weak spot, causing it to crumble with a pained cry.

"You artless rabble!" he shouted at Amy, Cid, and Jenny as he collected his pokmon "We won't forget this!"

He turned to his brother and gestured him to follow, beginning to wander away from the scene with a proud swagger with William trailing behind him.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:15 AM
OOC: Foolish mortals. You think I am competing for attention, but it is merely the illusion that your own pathetic brains have laid in front of you. I laugh at you, mortals. :laugh:

You don't remember me posting this!? :surprised

How sad. I'm quoting myself. XD

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:18 AM
Out Of Character: No, my dear granddaughter. Even I, all-knowing as I am, cannot find the piece of text that you are quoting.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:20 AM
OOC: 'Tis on page 34. *beams*

"How rude. They didn't even cough up some prize money. Oh well." Amy shrugged.

"Good job, Marionette! You and Jaws didn't even break a sweat!" Amy congratulated the Shuppet. The Ghost smiled bashfully, nodding shyly. Apparently now that most of the commotion was over, her true Bashful nature was showing.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:27 AM
OOC: Now I see it, although I would like to point out that perception, in the manner you comprehend it, is an illusory concept.

"Yeah." Cid concured, turning to the pokmon "Great job Ja-" he stopped in mid-sentence, noticing that his Totodile was glowing. Before Cid could say one thing or the other about it, the glow had already encapsuled the crocodile pokmon, its body growing considerably in size and a spotted blue and white pattern forming on its stomach as the new apperance came into view.

"Cro! Cro-croconaw-cro! Cro-croco-croco-naaaw!" (Hah! I evolved too! In your face sister!) Jaws cried out triumphantly, pointing at Mudkee and performing a little victory dance with his new body.

"Well-" Cid said, patting his long-time friend on the head "I guess it was about time."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:29 AM
"Marshtomp marsh marsh.." (What a weirdo..) Mudkee muttered, rolling her eyes at Jaws.

"Shup, shuuuuuuuuuuppet." (Oh, I won't evolve for a while..) Marionette sighed, although not too sorrowfully.

Amy merely blinked. "Wow. Cool. Erm, congrats, Cid." Amy sweat-dropped, smiling at the same time.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:34 AM
"Kirlia-kiirliaa." (You're pathetic.) Curly muttered, watching the Croconaw's unbridled glee at evolution for a while before turning over to Marionette.

"Kir, kir-liaa-kirlia-kiiirliaa-kirli-liia."(Oh, I'm sure you'll evolve quite fast.) he said to the Shuppet "Kir-kirlia-li-ia-kiirlia-kirli-kiirliaa-kirliiaa-kir-lira." (We seem to be running into battles wherever we go.)

"Thanks." Cid replied, turning his eyes to Jaws who had finally stopped dancing. "It's going to take a while to get used to his size, though." he said. "But maybe we should be getting to our rooms."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:36 AM
"Yeah." Amy replied, patting her Shuppet on the head before returning the Ghost to her ball.

"Let's get a move on." Amy stated, walking back towards the hotel. Mudkee shook her head one last time at Jaws before following after Amy.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:46 AM
Cid didn't have the hear to return Jaws or Curly to their balls, seeing as how they were both so excited by their respective victories. Instead, he came to think of something.

"Come on out, Shiney!" he called, unleashing the dark pokmon from its ball.

"Muurk..." (Whoa...) the Murkrow exclaimed, spinnig around a few times in mid-air "Murk-row-row. Mur-kro-krow?" (That was new. Did we win?)

"Croco-co-naw-croco-'naw'?" (What do you mean 'we'?) Jaws questioned "Cro-croconaw-croco-crooconaaw-cro-conaw!"(You weren't even watching the fight!)

"Kir-liiaa-kir-kirli-kirlia." (She means the gym battle.) Curly explained with a weary sigh.

"Cro-conaw?" (Gym battle?) the Croconaw asked, "Croco-naw-conaw?" (What gym battle?)

Curly sighed again and proceeded to explain the situation to Jaws while Cid spoke with Shiney.

"Yes, we won." Cid replied to the Murkrow. "And I haven't forgotten my promise."

He reached into his backpack and pulled out what looked like an ordinary, if unusually light and shiny, coin attached to an equally light metallic chain, placing it around Shiney's neck.

The Murkrow cooed at the sight of the object, spouting thanks and admiring it for the rest of the journey.

"Found that in a warehouse basement." Cid explained to the others in general "Never saw any particular use for it but it looks nice."

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:48 AM
"Oh, isn't that an Amulet Coin?" Amy asked, tilting her head.
"Whenever the Pokemon wearing it particapates in a battle, the opponent is forced to give you twice the amount of prize money he or she would normally give ya." Amy explained.
Mudkee kipped in agreement.

"Anyways.. It's getting late, right? Hotel rooms.." Amy said, gesturing towards the nearby hotel. She was itching to get to bed.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 3:52 AM
"It does?" Cid asked in surprise "I was wondering why people were so generous to me back then."

A small yawn escaped him as they entered the hotel lobby and went for the elevator. Rest in a proper bed would be more than welcome after todays ordeals.

His pokmon were feeling quite hyped however, and discussed various issues with each other throughout the trip.

"Right then." Cid said as they reached their rooms. "Good night." With a final wave to his friends, cid slid his keycard through the slot and entered the room with his pokmon. His thoughts preoccupied by resting.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 3:57 AM
"Yep." Amy responded to Cid as she, Jenny, and Nicole, not to mention their Pokemon, made their way into the room. All was quiet.. perfect for slumber.

"Good night, everyone!" Amy exclaimed, promptly jumping onto her individual bed, basically falling asleep as her head hit the pillow--fully-clothed, including her fanny pack. This action caused Mudkee to sweat-drop, seeing as how she was a bit energized from the day, and didn't really feel like sleeping.

"I guess I'll try.." Mudkee trailed off, climbing onto Amy's bed and curling into a sleeping position on the corner.

Meanwhile, Marionette's ball shook from it's place on Amy's belt. Eventually, the Ghost completely broke out, although silently.

"Shup shuppet. Shhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuppet shuuuuuuup." (That battle.. it made me huuuuuuuuuuungry..) Marionette voiced eerily, sighing as she realized that at the moment there was no negative emotion in the air.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:04 AM
Cid had fallen asleep as well, his backpack lying by the bedside and the medal still tightly pressed into his palm. The same could not be said for his pokmon however.

"Muurk?" (Sleep?) Shiney complained, giving her Amulet Coin another affectionate look. "Mur-krow-murk-roow-muurkrooow-murk." (I don't feel like sleeping yet.)

"Ki-kirlia." (Me neither) Curly concured quietly, completely hyped by Shiney's excess of excited emotions. "Kirli-kirlia-kir, kirlia?" (What about you, Jaws?) the Kirlia asked, turning towards the crocodile pokmon, recieving a loud snore in return. "Kirlia..." (Figures...) Curly muttered, turning his attention back to the Murkrow.

"Mur, mur-kroow-mur-kro-mur-krow-krow-murkrow?" (So, any ideas on how to pass the time?) he asked, turning to Shiney with a hopefull look.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:06 AM
Marionette sighed. There was no food for her in sight.

"Marshtomp tomp.." (Why are you up..) Mudkee muttered, her eyes still closed as she attempted to drift away to Dream Land.

"Shuppet shup. Shup Shuppet." (I am a Ghost. I do not sleep.) Marionette replied uneasily, sour that she had been caught out of her ball.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:09 AM
"Muurk-murkrow-mur-kro-muurk-roow." (Let's teleport to the other room.) Shiney suggested, her eyes glowing with mischief in the dark "Muurk-row-murk-murk-ro-murkrow." (Maybe we can pull a prank.)

"Kirlia." (Alright.) Curly replied, feeling equally mischievous as he offered his hand to the Murkrow and focused. Both pokmon soon dissapearing out of Cid's room with a muffled 'pop' and reappearing in the adjacent one.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:12 AM
Marionette glanced downwards at the unfamiliar pop. Spotting the Murkrow and Kirlia, her eyes widened.

"Shup!" (Ack!) Marionette exclaimed, immediately vanishing into the air, too bashful to want to be noticed.

Mudkee appeared not to notice anything. She looked like she was sleeping, but she was actually still trying to fall asleep.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:17 AM
For a brief moment, Curly and Shiney both stood on the alert, ready to bolt at the first sight of awakenings. But none except Marionette seemed to have acknowledged their presence and finally, the Kirlia spoke up, his voice a careful whisper.

"Kirlia..." (Relax...) Curly said, peering around the room "Kir-krili-aa." (It's only us.)

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:19 AM
"Shup.. shup shuppet?" (No.. why should I?) said Marionette, remaining invisible as she floated down to Curly's level. Not that he could notice.

Mudkee tilted her head and frowned.

Does Marionette have a split personality? I hope not.. Mudkee thought to herself.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:22 AM
"Kirli, lia-kiirlia kir?" (Well, why shouldn't you?) Curly asked, tilting his head, "Kirlia, kir-lia-lia-kirlii, kirlia? Kiiir-kirlii-kir-kirlia."(Besides, try not to scream, alright? Else we're all busted.)

"Murk" (Yeah) Shiney added "Muurk-row-mur-muuurkroow." (Don't be a spoilsport.)

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:26 AM
"Shup.. shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup." (Well.. you have to tell me why you're here..)

Mudkee shivered from her spot on the bed.

She's creepin' me out.. Gotta get away.. Somehow.. Eeep..

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:32 AM
"Muuurk-roow-murk-murkrow-murkrow." (We're just poking around.) Shiney confessed.

"Kirli." (Yeah) Curly added "Kirlii-kir-kirlia-kir-kirlii." (We're too hyped to sleep.)

Curly's eyes travelled to Mudkee, had she moved just now?

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:33 AM
"Shup.. shup shuppet shup." (Oh.. okay then..) Marionette muttered, appearing in the blink of an eye, directly in front of Curly.

Amy.. do something.. Marionette is being really creepy.. Mudkee thought, shifting uneasily in response to her own thoughts.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:39 AM
"Kiir...Kiiirliaaa, kir-lii-kirlia?" (Umm...Marionette, are you alright?) Curly asked nervously, backing of a bit as the ghost pokmon popped into view in front of him.

"Murk, muurk-murkrow-murkrow-muurk-rooow." (Yeah, you're acting real weird.) Shiney said, eyeing the ghost pokmon cautiously.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 4:42 AM
Marionette almost sighed. Being a ghost had this.. 'effect' on people.

"Shup shuppet shuuuuuup?" (What do you mean?) Whoa, if her voice wasn't freaky enough when she was invisible, it was pretty eerie now.

"MARSHTOMP! Marsh marshtomp marsh!?" (THAT'S IT! Who are you talking to!?) Mudkee exclaimed, sitting upright and opening her eyes.

OOC: Gotta go to bed now.. >_< Cya!!

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 4:48 AM
Out Of Character: Good night, granddaughter.

In Character:

At Mudkee's exclamation Curly instantly grabbed Shiney and teleported both of them back to Cid's room, not wanting to get busted once Amy or one of the others woke up to investiagte the noise.

Shiney immediately assumed her perch at the curtain bar while Curly sat down on the floor, closing his eyes and pretending to be in a trance.

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: Plushie is awake now. Obviously.

Marionette whined and vanished into the air again as Mudkee burst out.

"Marsh! Marshtomp tomp! Marsh marsh, marshtomp marshtomp.." (Fine! Don't say anything! Just please, don't do that again..) Mudkee exclaimed, shuddering before going back into a sleeping position.

Amazingly, none of the girls had woken up. Marionette blinked, then thought about what she should do. Finally, still invisible, Marionette turned and floated through the wall and into the other room, remaining silent.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 12:54 PM
Out Of Character: I am up way too late. Grandpa needs sleep...too tired to RP. -_-

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 1:02 PM
OOC: *gaspeh* You of all people, Grandpa Titan A.E., should know that no one should ever be too tired to RP.

:O :O :O

Alter Ego
August 22nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
Out Of Character: I know, granddaughter. And I am deeply ashamed of yesternight's predicament.

In Character:

"Mur-murkrow?" (Not busted?) Shiney asked quietly, still maintaining her position.

"Kir-lia-kirlia" (So it seems...) Curly whispered back, but before either could comment on what to do next the Kirlia suddenly froze, his horns glowing slightly as he sensed a new presence in the room.

Although this counted as something of a shiny object, Shiney was a bit too unnerved by the whole situation to enjoy it. "Muuurkrow-muurk?" (Something wrong?) she asked, puzzled as she looked around the room.

"Kirliia-kiiirliaaa-kirli." (There's someone here.) Curly replied, soon the obvious answer struck him. "Kiiirliaa?" (Marionette?) the Kirlia whispered, peering around the room for the ghost pokmon's most likely location "Kir-liia-kir?" (Is that you?)

Random Plushie
August 22nd, 2005, 9:48 PM
OOC: We must do the impossible! Carry this RP through the school year! *determined* XD

"Shup." (Boo.) Marionette said blandly as she faded into view, although she really wasn't trying to be scary. She continued to speak when she was sure that the Murkrow and Kirlia could see her.

"Shuppet shuuuuuuuup." (I'm hungry, but there's no negative emotion anywhere..) Marionette sighed.

August 23rd, 2005, 5:46 AM
OOC-Ah!Sorry sis,sorry grandpa,been studying for teh exams,today's maths,tomorrow's chinese,AHHH!!

Dew and Ruru had been listening into the conversation of the four pokemon,pretending to be asleep.After Shiney and Curly teleported out of the room,Dew couldn't help but sit up from beside Jenny.

"Marsh...marsh?"(Hey...Why'd they leave?)Dew asked confused.

"Kir...kirlia..."(Mudkee screamed....)Ruru answered

"Marsh?Marsh...tomp?"(Mudkee?That was Mudkee?)Dew asked,surprised.

"Hm..?"Jenny aroused from her sleep.

"What're you all doing...?Having a party or what?"Jenny yawned.

Ruru yelped,not knowing if Jenny would scold them for talking instead of sleeping.

"If you wanna have a party,atleast include Mimi right?"she opened the drawer beside her bed and took out her gloves with her pokeballs on them.

She yawned again and opened Mimi's pokeball.

"Mi!Mimi...mi?"(Hey!What's all this ruckuss about?)Mimi said,annoyed.

Dew smiled at the feebas.
He quickly snatched her off the bed.

"Mimimi...mi!"(What is the meaning of this!)Mimi sounded surprised and agitated as Dew placed her onto his shoulder.

"Marsh....tomp...tomp!"(Come on,let's have some fun!)Dew started for the door.

"Don't get into too much trouble now!"Jenny said to her pokemon as they trotted out of the room.

Before going back to sleep.

Alter Ego
August 23rd, 2005, 6:13 AM
Out Of Character: Well...good luck with that.

In Character:

"Muurk...murk-row." (That's...too bad.) Shiney replied, not quite sure on how to phrase herself.

"Ki-kir-lia-kirlia, kiiirliaaa-ki-kir-lia-liii-kirlia-ia." (Or not bad enough, depending on how you view it.) Curly commented, "Kirli, kirlia-kiir-liiaa?(Wait, what's that noise?)

There was a moment of silence in the room and the sounds of the neighbouring door opening were clearly audible.

"Muurk-roow-mur-krooow-mur-kro-krow..." (Don't tell me they're on to us...) Shiney muttered nervously as the sounds came closer, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Kirlia-kir..." (Hang on...) Curly said, "Kirli-kirlia-kiir-liaa. Kirli-aa, kiiir-liia-ki-kirli. Kiir-lia-kirlia-kiiir-liii-kirlia-kiiirli." (That sounds like Mimi. Come on, let's take a look. We can always say that we came to inspect the noise.)

The psychic pokmon teleported over to the door, quietly turning the knob with his psychic powers and peeking out into the hallway. Shiney soon joined in as well. She never could resist peeking through such things.

"Kir-kirlia-kiir-kirlia-kir-lia-kiiir-lii." (It looks like they're out on their own.) Curly commented, "Kirli-aa-kiir-li-kirlia Kiir-lia-kirlia, kir-lii-aaa." (Let's go over to them. And get Deunan, by the way.) he added, gesturing towards the Great Ball on Cid's belt.

Shiney hesitated for a moment, but soon flew over quietly, slowly slipping the ball out from its slot. For a moment, both pokmon froze as the sleeping boy stirred, afraid that he had been awoken. But he soon turned over with an incoherent mumble and pulled the sheets a bit closer to himself.

"Mur-kro-krow-muur-krow?" (Do I let him out now?) Shiney asked as she returned to Curly.

"Kir-lia." (Not yet.) Curly said, gesturing the Murkrow to follow him out into the corridor and closing the door behind them with his powers before turning to face the group from the other room. At the same time, Shiney dropped Deunan's Great Ball onto the floor, causing the land snake to reappear with a slightly confused look on his face.

Random Plushie
August 23rd, 2005, 9:25 PM
OOC: Yibber has her exams, Plushie has her ever increasing homework. o.o

Marionette blinked as she watched Curly and Shiney exit the room. Hesitating slightly, she began to follow..

Mudkee opened her eyes once more as the sound of the door opening and closing disturbed her attempts at sleep.

"Marsh, marshtomp marshtomp tomp tomp.." (Gawd, a girl can't get any sleep around here..) Mudkee muttered, softly jumping off of the bed. Quietly walking towards the door, the Marshtomp stepped on a round object on the floor, instantly flipping over and onto the floor with a soft thud.

Mudkee grimaced, glancing back at Jenny, Amy, and Nicole. Apparently they were already in a deep sleep, for the sound hadn't awoken them. Mudkee looked back down to the object to see that it was a Great Ball.. In fact, as soon as she laid eyes on it, the ball began to shake. In a flash, the Aron named Iron popped out, shaking it's head as if ridding itself of confusion.

"A-AAA-Aron, ar?" (What's with all the noise, eh?) The Steel Pokemon asked, frowning. Apparently the fact that it was talking to a Stage 2 evolution of it's quadruple weakness had no effect on him.

"Marshtomp, marsh marsh marshtomp!" (Sorry, but please be quiet!) Mudkee whispered in a hiss, shouting a last 'grr!' before stomping off towards the door. Iron tilted his head for a moment before bounding off after Mudkee. The Marshtomp took hold of the door knob and slowly opened the door, eventually spotting Dew, Ruru, and Mimi just outside.

"Marsh, marshtomp marsh." (Oh, you're up, to.) Mudkee whispered. At this point, Iron had caught up and edged his way passed Mudkee and into the hallway to join the majority of the Pokemon. Mudkee closed the door behind her before finally spotting Curly, Shiney, and the newly released Deunan. It was then that Marionette floated out of Cid's room in curiousity. In spotting the gathering of Pokemon, she faded slightly.

"Marsh!? Marshtomp marshtomp!" (What!? So it was you guys!) Mudkee exclaimed at Curly and Shiney, putting her paws on her hips. "Marsh marshtomp marsh marsh tomp tomp marsh." (Guess Marionette ain't insane after all.)

August 24th, 2005, 4:54 AM
OCC: Sorry that I haven't been RP-ing for quite a period of time... Was busy settling some "club" stuff in school... Didn't really care even though there's an exam tomorrow... I'm not a goodie kid unlike some people... Just finished chinese today.. Wish myself good luck for Science tomorrow(I totally suck in Science..)

IC: Everyone's getting nearer and nearer to their goals but I... haven't even found the Swablu I've been searching for..." Nicole thought...

She silently followed behind the others... She's been keeping quiet for a couple of days... She just didn't feel like doing so... Well... there's nothing much to talk about anyway... She could only envy everyone since they all caught the pokemon of their dreams... But when will she find hers?

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 5:03 AM
Out Of Character: Your post confuses this old timer...last I checked Nicole was in a hotel room in Greyshroud Town together with Amy and Jenny you know, we've kind of kept your character along as we went so she's just been unusually quiet for the time.`

In Character:

"Kirlia, kiir-lia." (Yeah, it's us.) Curly replied as a general greeting to everyone "Kirliiiaa-kirli-aa-kiiirliaaa-kirl-aaa, kir-lia-kiirli-kiiirliaaa-kirlia-kirlii." (I'm sorry that we bolted like that, but you were shouting so loud we thought we'd be caught.)

"Dun...spa." (Umm...hi.) Deunan said, watching the new faces before him "Dun-dunsparce, dun-spa-aar-arce?" (I'm Deunan, who are you guys?) he asked, eyeing the newer pokmon curiously.

"Mur-kroow-murk-rooow-mur-murkrow." (Not quite sure about that either.) Shiney commented "Mur-kro-murkrow-mur-kro-krow-mur-murkrow." (But I am Shiney and I have a shinie!) she finished the declaration by smiling affectionately at her Amulet Coin.

August 24th, 2005, 5:21 AM
OCC: Serious? O den i btr change my previous post...

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 5:36 AM
Out Of Character: That will work. ^_^ However, I'd strongly suggest reading the last few pages of the RP seeing as we've been through quite a lot.

Here's a quick recap;

Cid got a Murkrow in the forest. Mudkee evolved into a Marshtomp and beat a Mightyena pack leader in a duel, the gang helped a Tyranitar mother find her lost son, almost suffering a horrible death through squishing at the foot of the mountain as a result. Then, there was the small incident of Jenny hurting her leg quite bad in the process, although Dew evolved there as well. Amy bandaged the leg and the group took the cable car down and some small gift giving (Namely, Amy giving Cid a Sludge Bomb TM and Cid giving her a Charcoal as a sign of gratitude.) took place. Then they arrived at Greyshroud Town, at which point Jenny's leg hurt real bad and the others had to carry her to the hotel. Over there they did a proper bandaging and then went to heal their pokmon at the pokmon center. After which, Cid took on the Greyshroud gym leader, Delilah, and beat her, earning the Earth Medal. On the way back, the group was challenged to a Double Battle by a pair of rich kids; Wenston and William. Cid's Murkrow, named Shiney by the way, had pecked their snobbish mother in the elevator you see, so they were after revenge. Anyway, Cid and Amy took the challenge and won, at which point Jaws, who was feeling very emasculated seeing as how both Dew and Mudkee had already reached their second stage, evolved into a Croconaw. After that, the group went back to the hotel to get some rest. The trainers are sleeping, but their pokmon are awake and out in the hallway. Except for Niana, Jaws, and Nicole's pokmon of course.

August 24th, 2005, 5:48 AM
OCC:O.. So other then my Corrine.. (since Sylvia wun evolve...).. Well, I wish i can catch da Swablu real soon.. then train it to become a Altaria... And till now, I still haven't decide what my Corrine should evolve to... A espeon, umbreon, flareon, vaporeon or jolteon..

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 6:04 AM
Out Of Character: Well, if they join in at this night-time with the other pokmon, maybe something could happen that would let Corrine grow enough to evolve into an Umbreon? And maybe there could be some kind of Team Viper pokmon smuggler in the city who's abducted a poor, defenceless Swablu which will immediately take a liking to Nicole? We'll have to see. But Nicole's team seriously needs growth, that I agree on.

Random Plushie
August 24th, 2005, 8:38 PM
OOC: Corrine should be a 1337 Jolteon. Those things are so durn fast, ya know. X3 All this talk of evolving Pokemon reminds me of what will happen in Amy's Gym Battle. ^_^

"Marsh.." (Okay..) Mudkee replied to what Curly said. Soon after, she swiftly turned to Deunan.

"Marsh marsh marshtomp tomp marsh marsh tomp. Marsh marsh tomp." (I believe you've already met me and Iron. And that's Marionette over there.) Mudkee responded to Deunan, gesturing towards the ghost. Marionette smiled weakly as if a wee bit shy and faded slightly, again.

"Ar! A-Aron aron!" (Oh! Hi Deunan!) Iron exclaimed, immediately bounding over to the Dunsparce in greeting.

August 25th, 2005, 1:05 AM
OOC-Heh,sorry haven't been posting much....exams...
Today's science(which I think wuz quite easy in a way...)
And me last exam's tomorrow!!Higher chinese,sometimes,its no fun being an EM1 student....
But me gots me Eng. and Maths results back!!
I'm so happy,feel like shouting,but I don't wanna damage Grandpa's fragile(yet strong in a way again)ears.
Eng.-70(toldja I so suc...)
Maths-91(yeesh!but I could haf gotten better though...)

Grandpa,aren't you proud?And sister as well...
I'll do better next time I promise!!*bows to grandpa and sister*

"Mi!Mimi...mimi..?"(Hey!Aren't we supposed to be sleeping now?)Mimi said to all the pokemon which suddenly walked out of the neighbouring rooms.

"Kir...kirlia...kir!"(Aw...Let's have some fun now!)Ruru swayed her arms again,first time she ever did since she evolved,she was clearly feeling excited again.

"Mi.....Mimi...mimi!"(Right...By the way,I'm Mimi!)she tried to sound as friendly as possible.

"Marsh...marshtomp!"(And I'm Dew!)Dew spoke up,full of energy.

"Kir...kir,kirlia!"(They already know who you are!)Ruru reminded the Marshtomp.

"Mimi...mimi...mi...mimi...mi!"(Um....Curly,Shiney,Deunan,Marionette,Mudkee,Iron,Ruru and Dew!)Mimi said as she gestured to each and everyone of the pokemon surronding her.

(OOC-Hope I didn't leave anyone out....Xp)

Dew walked towards the elevator and punched the button.

"Marsh...marshtomp!"(Now that introductions are over...lets have some fun!)

August 25th, 2005, 5:01 AM
OCC: Well.. I got reprimanded by my Maths teacher for making careless mistakes if not I would have got an A*(91).. It's just 2 marks more to A*.. Haiz... It's so wasted... Tomorrow's Higher Chinese and I have confidence that I will get a distinction once again... Getting back Chinese paper tomorrow.. if nothing goes wrong.. I should get a 97...

Alter Ego
August 25th, 2005, 5:39 AM
Out Of Character: Well, I do not have a clue of how the system used to rate your tests works, granddaughter. But the numbers seem nice and big so I'll be proud of you. ^_^

And good luck to both you and Fls4eva on whatever tests you still have left.

In Character:

"Kiiirli-liaa." (That's right.) Curly replied to Mimi, giving the Feebas a friendly smile, "Kir-kirlia-kirli." (You learn fast.)

"Duns-parce!" (Hiya Iron!) Deunan called, his wings flapping and his tail swinging back and forth out of excitement. "Dun-dunspa-aarce-duns-parce-paaa-rce-dun-dunspa. Dunsparce-duun-uun-sparce! dunsparce!" (You should have seen the way I beat those Mightyenas with Mud Slap! It was awesome!)

"Mur! Murkrow!" (Yay! Funtime!) Shiney exclaimed, being the first to follow Dew to the elevator "Mur...murk-roow-mur-kro-mur, murkrow?" (Uhh..what do we do, excactly?) she asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

Random Plushie
August 25th, 2005, 8:37 PM
OOC: Great job, sister! ^^ And, um, it's too early in the year for Plushie to have accomplished high test scores. She has, however, turned in every assignment so far on time. Yay.

"A-Aron? Ar!" (Really? Nice!) Iron replied to the Dunsparce, unable to jump up and down in the same manner. Being made of solid steel has it's disadvantages.

"Marshtomp marsh marsh tomp tomp marsh.." (Maybe we could walk around town or something..) Mudkee suggested, taking a step forward, although the action really didn't add to what she said.

"Shup shuppet shuuuuuuuuuuuup?? Shup, shup, shuppet, shup shuuuuuuuuuuup.." (But what about the others? Jaws, Corrine, Sylvia, and that Niana person you were talking about..) Marionette faded into full view again, tilting her head.

August 26th, 2005, 3:09 AM
OOC-Yay!Exams are sooo over now!!I'm gonna plaw for 5hours straight today!!
(Please pardon the long post,I've been waiting for all of you for very long...)
*bows to grandfather*
my higher chinese is sooo gonna get low marks...(but atleast I think me past!!)
Oh...looks like there's good in sister after all....

I'll miss grandpa...*starts crying*
He's like the only grandpa on a forum of whom I never saw in my life I never had...

*continues crying*

The elevator doors opened and the pokemon sneaked out of the lift,past the counter where the manager slept and out the door.

"Marshtomp!"(Look at that!)Dew kipped and pointed to a warehouse on the otherside of the town.

3 dark figures carried a box into the warehouse.

"Marshtomp...marsh!"(Let's go and see what's that!)Dew bounded towards the warehouse.

"Kirlia!"(Dew!)Ruru ran off after the Marshtomp.

The pokemon hid behind afew boxes in the warehouse and watched as the 3 figures continued to carry more sacks into the warehouse.

Ruru peaked over the boxes and looked at what the people were doing.

"We'll make big bucks out of these pokemon.."one spoke.

"Yeah,Swablu cost loads on the mainland!"

"Kirlia...kir!"(Smugglers!)Ruru whispered to the rest behind her.

"Marshtomp...marsh..tomp....marsh..marshtomp..marshtomp!!"(Hey,this is like those spy movies that Jenny used to watch,we just hide here till they see us,then..POW!!)

"Kir?"(Pow?)Ruru said,clearly not interested.

Then,the door slammed shut behind them,which caused Ruru to jump with a start.

"Kirlia!!...kir..kirlia..kir..."(Ohno!We'll have to stay here till they open the door...)Ruru said,scared.

"Marshtomp!"(Sleep!)Dew said as he lay down against one of the wooden crates and dozed off to sleep.

Ruru sweatdropped at the Marshtomp's "unawareness" but shrugged and sat beside him and drifted off to sleep as well.

(OOC-Aint it getting long?I'm not done yet!!!)

After a few hours,Ruru felt something brush against her,she opened her eyes and was shocked to see that the one smuggler was holding her by the neck.The rest were being caught as well.

Jenny opened her eyes and sat bolt upright on her bed with a start.

"Our pokemon!!!"she jumped out of bed and shook Nicole and Amy awake.

"They're in trouble!"she said as she rushed into the toilet,where she hung her washed halter top and mini-skirt to dry,the only probelm was,they weren't dry.
But Jenny was too hectic to notice as she put the wet shirt and skirt over her tank-top and shorts.

She grabbed her gloves and slung her bag over her shoulder.

Jenny ran(no,actually more of a fast walk,she can't run) to Cid's room and banged loudly on the door.

"Hey!!!Wake up dude!Our pokemon are in trouble!!"she shouted.

"Meet all of you outside this hotel in 2 minutes!"she screamed again as she rushed down to check them out.

A few other people poked their heads out of their rooms.
"Its 5 in the morning,keep it down!"

"Check out,NOW!"Jenny slammed on the counter a few bills.

The manager woke up and glared at Jenny with his "you're not worthy"face again,but that changed when he saw the amount of money.

"Yes,yes,right away miss."

OOC-Whew....what a workout.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 3:20 AM
Out Of Character: My, you've sure done a lot of writing, granddaughter. *Sniff* And to think that I will no longer be a grandpa tommorrow..

In Character:

"Huh?! Wha-? Where?!" Cid leapt to his feet when he heard Jenny screaming and banging at the door. A quick scan of the room revealed the events too. "Jaws!" Cid shouted, shaking the Croconaw awake "They're gone! Come on!" he grabbed his backpack, stowing the medal inside, and ran to the ground floor as fast as his feet would carry him with a tuckered and confused Jaws on his trail.

"What on earth happened?" Cid asked as Jenny came into view, "They were all there when I went to sleep."

"Mur! Mur-krow!" (Oy! Nits off!) Shiney exclaimed, ferociously pecking the eyes of the viper grunt who had tried to catch her and flying off to a spot near the ceiling.

Warehouse! Curly messaged to Cid, the Kirlia had been firmly pinned to the ground by a Shiftry and wasn't in any position to act. Deunan was hurling Mud Slaps in every direction, but he probably wouldn't hold out for too much longer.

August 26th, 2005, 3:36 AM
OOC-I knoe...I miss you..
*continues crying*

Jenny looked around the town as Cid and the others came into view.She was dripping wet,but she had still failed to notice.

"Ruru!Dew!Mimi!"she shouted.

"Mimi..mi!Mimi.....mimimimi..mi!"(Mess with me will you!Have a taste of this!)Mimi said to the 2 Duskulls which surronded her.

"Mimi!"(Ice Beam!)

The Duskulls fell to the floor,completly frozen in solid ice.

"Hey!A feebas!"one shouted,noticing Mimi.

"2 marshtomp!And Kirlia!"another one said with glee.

"A Dunsprace!!A Shuppet!A Aron!"

"Look what's one this one!"one grunt said,holding out Shiney to the rest.

"Oi!A amulet coin!"

"This is practically a gold mine!!!"

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 3:49 AM
Cid noticed that Jenny's clothes were still, in fact, the very definition of soaked. But somehow he had a feeling that this was the wrong moment to mention it.

"Curly told me that they were in a warehouse." Cid said, looking around. "Hey! Maybe it's that one over there!" he called, pointing towards a dark structure not too far away.

"Murk-rooow-mur-murkrow!" (None touch my shinie!) Shiney called out, raking her claws across the Viper grunt who had pointed out her Amulet Coin. The man was forced to cover his face and staggered backwards, blood gushing out from his numerous wounds.

"Arbok! Get that thing away from me!" he shouted, unleashing his pokmon.

"Kir-liaa!" (You wish!) Curly called out, lifting up the beffudled snake pokmon and slamming it into the Shiftry that was pinning him down, giving the psychic pokmon enough time to teleport into a relatively safe distance.

Meanwhile, Deunan had been cornered by a Raticate and two Poochyenas, fiercely charging the rat and pinning it to the ground with a Body Slam, soon gaining the assistance of a Shockwave from Curly that beat both of the dog pokmon back.

Shiney's attacks had now reached a furious pace as she swept among her enemies, pecking ripping at every Viper or hostile pokmon within her reach. To her horror, she felt a vine run to her neck and swipe her precious Amulet Coin. Her eyes burning with hatred, the Murkrow turned around to face the perpetrator, the Shiftry who's expression was now gleefull.

"Muurk-ROW!" (That's IT!) Shiney bellowed, focusing all her efforts on the startled grass pokmon, and pecking ceaselessly until its grip from the string finally let up and it collapsed onto the ground with a final, pained, moan, still not quite comprehending what had hit it.

August 26th, 2005, 4:08 AM
OOC-Sorry grandpa,was busy changing siggy.(see?aint ruby cute?)
hee :p

"Kirlia!Kirlia..kir!"(Shiney!Shiney stop it!)Ruru used confusion and pulled the angry murkow away from the heavily wounded shirfty.

Dew held his breath and shot many balls of mud towards the grunts.

"Marshtomp!"(Take that!)

"Mimimimi!!"(Jenny!)Mimi shouted with happiness looking out of one of the windows

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 4:17 AM
Out Of Character: You know my sexual orientation would be questioned if I answered positively to that...

Oh, and you can't really use psychic powers on a dark pokmon but we'll let that pass this time.

In Character:

"Mur-" (But-) Shiney protested furiously, although she ceased her attack, "Mur-kroow-mur-murkrow!" (He stole my shinie!). The Murkrow quickly fluttered over to the Shiftry's body and returned her precious Amulet Coin to its place. "Muurk-roow-mur-kroo-muurk!" (Don't ever do that again!) she hissed, spitting at the grass pokmon before turning her attention back to the battle.

"That sounded like Shiney!" Cid called out as he heard several high-pitched squawks from within the building "Jaws! Knock this door down!" he commanded, pointing at the warehouse door that was barring their path. The crocodile pokmon grinned, more than happy to show of his new powers, and slammed into the metallic door, the latter giving of a loud clunk and bending significantly as the two connected. The Croconaw took a step back and lunged again, knocking it further, and finally put the poor piece of construction out of its misery with a Dynamicpunch, shattering it into a shower of metallic splinters. The battle stopped at the sound, Pokmon and humans alike turning to witness this sudden turn of events. For a moment, everybody's attention was turned to Jenny, Cid, and Jaws as they entered the warehouse.

August 26th, 2005, 4:25 AM
OOC-Hm....okay grandpa.
Another question,does he look like a sissy to you?(Mos people I know calls him that,its so heartwreckin!!)
*rubs a teardrop from eye*

"There you all are!!"Jenny rushed to hug her 3 pokemon happily.

"Marshtomp!"(Heya!)Dew hugged her back.
"Mimi...mimi...mi!"(They were all so rash!)Mimi said to her,happy to see her trainer.
"Kirlia..."(Jenny...)Ruru enjoyed the brief moment of warm fuzziness(fuzzy!!)

"Hey!What's all this!!!"one grunt shouted to them.

"And to think we were about to make big bucks with smuggling these Swablu.."

"Shut up!!"

"Go Mightyena!Bite!"one of them pointed to Jenny.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 4:38 AM
Out Of Character: Sissy is not exactly the word I'd use, no. But I wouldn't know until I actually see his reactions to certain situations.

In Character:

The Mightyena's attack was too sudden for Cid to formulate any sort of plan, and his pokmon were all preoccupied elsewhere so he did what came naturally, he got into the way. The Mightyena's teeth sunk deep into the boy's right arm, sending a shock of pain through his body. But he ignored it in his fury, bluntly lifting his arm upward and slamming the Mightyena against a nearby crate with as much strength as he could muster. The canine pokmon whimpered slightly but didn't release its grip so Cid promptly placed what bulk he had onto it, pinning the dark pokmon to the ground and wedging his now rather bloody arm from its teeth right in front of the now shocked looking Vipers.

"Jaws..." Cid said with an icy cool in his voice, his skin now a good bit paler than before as he turned his eyes to the two Vipers. "Deal with those two for me, will you?"

The Croconaw was still slightly shocked by what his trainer had done, and even more furious at the Vipers for it and happily obliged, freezing both grunts with a tremendous blizzard to prevent their escape.

Sensing that his trainer was in pain, Curly quickly disposed of his last opponent, a Grimer, and teleported to Cid's side. Eyeing him worriedly and conveying his emotions through telepathy. Shiney soon flew over as well, with a very inspired Deunan on her trail.

"I'm alright." Cid said weakly, patting Curly on the head with his left hand as he got up from his spot on top of the Mightyena, swaying slightly "Just a little tired, that's all..."

Curly shook his head, Cid was such a poor liar.

August 26th, 2005, 4:47 AM
OOC-Sniff...Jenny's so touched.
*starts another outburst of tears*

"You...you didn't have to do that you know...."Jenny's voice trembled as she bent down beside Cid.

She untied the bandana on her arm and bound it onto Cid's bloody(bloody...hm..nice!!)

"Eveybody out now!"Jenny shouted to the rest,her eyes going rather scary again.

"Dew!Earthquake!"she shouted to her Marshtomp.

Dew briefly nodded and looked around to make sure that the rest were alright,before slamming its 2 fins hard on the floor of the warehouse.

Jenny heaved Cid up and carried him out of the warehouse.

"Kirlia!"(The swablu!)Ruru gasped and pointed towards the sacks.

"Gah!"Jenny didn't know that there were other pokemon in the building.

"Nicole!!"Jenny said to the trainer nearest to the sacks,as the warehouse continued to rumble.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 4:50 AM
Out Of Character: Didn't I mention earlier that Cid had a penchant for foolish heroics? ^_^

I'll add my In Character as soon as Nicole deals with the Swablu situation.

August 26th, 2005, 4:57 AM
OCC: I really wanna admit it... Although it will hurt your feelings... but Ruby is a Ultra Sissy....

IC: Nicole reacted quickly to Jenny's shout, " Sylvia, use Slash.. NOW!!!!" she commanded.. Sylvia slashed through the sacks and a flock of Swablu came flying out... Nicole's small eyes glittered.. That's a Swablu!!!..

Suddenly, the whole building gave way, and Corrine grabbed on to her trainer.. (which I myself still can't figure out how...) and used her ability "Run Away" and saved her trainer from the crumbling building...

Nicole watched as the building crumbled... She heave a sigh of relief and looked at Corrine... " Thank you Corrine.." she said.. patting the tired Eevee on her head...

" EEEEVVEEE Evee... Eevvee evve evveve?( SHE'S PRAISING MI!!! R u jealous?)" Corrine said looking at the jealous Sneasal...

August 26th, 2005, 5:01 AM
OOC-Oh yeah,fls knows how to break a girl's heart!!
*weaps somberly*

Jenny looked at all the Swablu who were flying all around them.

"Swablu!Swablu!"(Thank you!Thank you!)

Each went up the the trainers and said.

"Marshtomp!"(Earthquake!)Dew smiled happily.

"Kirlia.."(Cid...)Ruru pointed to the boy.

"Oh.."Jenny shook her head and regained her normal eyes once more.

"We'd better get you to a doctor.."

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 5:04 AM
Alright nothing...we're getting out of her now! noticing that the building was about to give away, and that all of Cid's pokmon were clustered around him, Curly quickly teleported the lot out of the building.

"Yeah, I guess..." Cid mumbled in response to Jenny, beginning to feel slightly anemic from the blodloss. Regardless of the aid that Jenny's bandana brought, blood was still sipping out from the wound and the arm was being all too unresponsive to Cid's liking.
"Murk-ro-muur-krow-krow..." (Need a little help here...) Shiney exclaimed, grabbing her trainer by the collar and flapping her wings furiously to keep him in balance as he swayed once more, this time to the other side.

Jaws quickly rushed to help, only to find another one there instead.

"Ee-naa." (I'll help.) the canine pokmon, who had apparently been teleported along with the others, stated bluntly, steadying the boy he had fought a moment before.

Jaws gave a furious snort "Croco-naaaw-crooo-cooo!" (You should have thought about that before you tried to tear his arm of!) he yelled, preparing to dynamicpunch the Mightyena. Deunan and Shiney scowled at the dark pokmon as well and didn't interfere while Curly was minding Cid's health to the best of his abilities.

"Kirli-aa-kirlia." (This is suspicious.) Curly said, turning around and fixing the Mightyena with a fierce glare "Kir-li-kir-liaa-kirlia-kir-lia?" (Why do you want to help us?)

August 26th, 2005, 5:16 AM
"Whoa!Watch it!"Jenny held the boy upright as his pokemon argued with the Mightyena.

"Hm......Looks like you can't walk can you?"Jenny asked the boy.

(OOC-Gee,this is gonna sound real sheepish..)

She held her breath and thrusted the boy onto her back,before begining to walk towards the pokemon center.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia.."(Hey guys...shouldn't you be caring about your trainer,not bou some Mightyena who has a liking for blood.)

"Marsh!"(Right!)Dew agreed as he followed his trainer.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 5:22 AM
"Croco!" (Fine!) Jaws snorted, turning to follow his trainer "Croo-coo-naaw-croco-naw..." (He's not worth it...)

Shiney concured with a contemptous squawk and followed as well, Deunan snaking his way behind them.

Curly gave the Mightyena a pittying look but didn't comment, following the others instead.

The Mightyena drooped its tail and pulled its ears back in shame, trotting after the others. "Migh-tyena-yeenaa!" (I didn't have a choice!) he whimpered after them as they purposefully ignored him "Migh-tyy-ena-eena-miighty-eena!" (I don't like what he does but I have to obey the master!). The canine pokmon's voice cracked as he realized just what it sounded like. That boy had spared his life which was more caring than his original trainer had ever showed him. And he had done that...He had to do something to correct his error...

"Give the poor thing a break..." Cid slurred weakly, watching the proceedings as best he could while he was being more or less dragged forward "...it's not his fault..."

August 26th, 2005, 5:30 AM
Jenny stopped in her tracks,she looked down to the mightyena at her feet.

"Looks like it likes you Cid."she put the boy down infront of the pokemon center.

"Oh dear..oh my!!"Nurse Joy ran out of the center and saw the state Cid was in.

"Hurry now,we've got to get that bandaged!Quick!"she gestured Jenny to bring the boy in.

Jenny held the boy by his left arm and brought him into the center,after Nurse Joy.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia.."(Well...you still didn't have to bite his arm of did you?)Ruru said coldly to the "whimpering" mightyena

"Marshtomp...marsh.."(Tecnically,he didn't.)

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 5:40 AM
"Mig-htye-naa-na..." (I didn't mean to...) the Mightyena replied, his face contorted into a look of outmost agony, "Mig-htyy-eena-mightyena!" (He just got into the way!)

"What on earth were you thinking?!" nurse Joy fumed at Cid as she disinfected the bitemarks on his arm while listening to the story. "With fangs like that it could easily tear up a tendon or a nerve ending, especially while you stand in front of it like a pincushion! You could have ended up with a paralyzed arm for life!"

Nurse Joy examined the wound closer, "You were lucky." she stated "There is only limited damage. It might not get quite as flexible as before but it should heal just fine. It will leave a scar, though. And we'll need to..."
The rest of the sentence was a vague drone to Cid's ears. He felt a warm and fuzzy tingling in his head. Drowsiness weighing down on him as he sat there, swaying back and forth.

August 26th, 2005, 5:49 AM
OOc-Purposely did that didn't you grandfather?See what Jenny can do hah?Don't belittle her!

"Cid!Cid!"Jenny shook the boy vigorously.

"KIRLIA!!!!KIR..KIRLIA....KIR!!!"(GOT IN THE WAY!!!THAT MEANS THAT YOU WERE GOING FOR MY TRAINER!!!)Ruru's blood boiled as she shouted to the Mightyena.

"Marshtomp!Marsh..."(We don't have time for this!Look...)Dew stepped in between them and pointed to Cid.

"Cid?!Wake up!"Jenny continued shouting to the boy.

"No...no,this isn't good,we've got to get him to the hospital,he's lost too much blood!"Nurse Joy shook her head frowning.

Jenny didn't need telling twice,she picked the boy up again.

"Ruru!Teleport!"she siad to the Kirlia.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia!!"(I don't know where is the hospital!!)Ruru said frantically.

"Mightyena!"(I know!)the mightyena leapt up to its feet and started running out of the center.

"Hey!Wait up!"Jenny realised what the mightyena was trying to say.

Jenny followed,fighting the jabs of pain in her ankle.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 5:57 AM
Out Of Character: I couldn't resist...^_^

Now I also get to show what a disturbed and deranged mind Cid can have.

In Character:

Cid's head bobbed back and forth. He was vaguely aware of someone shouting something at him. Could it be his mother? Was he home? But he was swaying...it all made sense now. He was being adressed by a giant penguin! Riding on the back of the celestial goldfish, under the guidance of the great cabbage with a horde of vicious coconuts at his trail. He would have cackled if he had had the strength to...

"Migh-ty-een-naa!" (Just a bit more!) the Mightyena called, rounding the last corner separating them from the Greyshroud city hospital. His mind burned with shame, he knew that they were right to be mad at him, that he deserved whatever punishment awaited. But there were just more important things to worry about right now.

There was queue in the hospital...someone wanting to get before them? With wound like that? Not likely. The Mightyena snarled and roared at the others, mostly sufferers of headache or suchlike, causing them to back of in terror and make way for Jenny and Cid.

Cid's pokmon followed too, but they couldn't keep up with the Mightyena's speed. Jaws had to carry Deunan and all of them had to move as fast as they could just to keep Jenny within sight.

August 26th, 2005, 6:09 AM
OOC-Gawd...now that's a scary mind..
Wait...you're saying Jenny's a penguin,oh the shame....
*starts crying*

Jenny burst into the emergancy deparment and immediately ran up to the counter.

"Blood loss,bad!"Jenny said to the nurse, pointing to Cid,who was still in a daze,muttering something about penguins.

"I'll see to it immediately."the nurse said in a calm voice,before dragging Cid into the examination room.

"Yeah...I hope he's alright to."Jenny sighed as she stared in the room through a window,poor Cid...all this,just because of her.

(OOC-Gawd,perfect time for Jenny to run away again...)

Jenny started to walk out of the room.But something was tugging onto her skirt,it was the Mightyena.

"Marshtomp...."(Oh boy....)Dew pressed his head onto the glass window and looked at Cid,his arm was looked really,really bloody.

OOC-Wouldn't it be great if Cid needed to have a blood donor or something?And turns out that Jenny has that "special" blood?Though that might be going out of the point abit....

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 6:22 AM
Out Of Character: You're reading my mind...that was just the complication I was thinking about actually. But are you saying we had a point? ^_~

In Character:

Having made sure that Jenny wouldn't bolt, the Mightyena began staring through the glass window with a sorowfull expression on his face. What if they couldn't help him? What if he'd loose his arm? What if he wouldn't wake up again?

"Crocoo-naw-croco-naw-naaaw! Naw!"(If Cid doesn't make through this-I'll! I'll!") Jaws brandished his fists in the air, furiously punching a nearby wall to relieve some of the tension, while Curly seemed to have diverted to a kind of trance-like state, hauntingly similar to his trainer's, and just stood there and stared without a motion.

"Duun-spa, spaarce?" (He can't die, can he?) Deunan asked anxiously "Duun-sparce!" (He just can't!) he slammed his tail onto the ground.

"Murk-ro-roow-murkro..." (This...is just...wrong...) Shiney muttered, her eyes turned away from the Amulet Coin for once.

The Mightyena didn't pay heed to any of them, his own thoughts were more than enough. Finally, unable to surpress it any longer, the canine pokmon threw up its head and unleashed a mournfull howl that briefly filled the room.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door and a nurse appeared. "Excuse me..." she said, looking at the sad expressions around the room "But there appears to be a slight complication..."

August 26th, 2005, 6:32 AM
ooc-I know...that's called *family bond*
(actually,we don't have a point do we?
*starts crying*looks at time.
Its 10:30pm here,better off comp. before mom comes home....
2 more posts and i'm off.

"Um...this boy...he has lost too much blood,but,he might be able to pull through if..."the nurse started to say.

"What?"Jenny looked up to the nurse.

"Well...he need s a blood transplant,ASAP."the nurse replied.

"No...his family,he lives in Johto!His family won't be able to get here on time!"Jenny said to herself,she stared at the boy again.

"What's his blood type?"Jenny asked.

"Oh....his blood type is very uncommon,very uncommon indeed.His blood type is
AB- (hmm...is there such a type?HOW CARES!!!)

"Hey!That's my blood type!"Jenny responded.

"Oh!Then he might stand a chance after all!"the nurse brightened up.

"Please,follow me."

Jenny looked back to her pokemon,then looked at Cid.

"Don't worry,i'll be back,you all just stay out of trouble okay?"she bent down and smiled to all the pokemon.

Jenny held her breath and followed the nurse into the room.

Correction,one more post!!

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 6:38 AM
As Jenny entered the room with the nurse, Cid was lying unconscious on the operating table surrounded by doctors. His face was even more pale than before and the breathing sounded all too shallow. The steady beep from the heartbeat monitor indicator showed that there was still life in his body.

"Is this young lady a relative?" the doctor asked, arching an eyebrow, the two didn't really look alike.

"No she's not." the nurse replied "But she claims to be of the same bloodgroup."

The doctor shook his head "I guess that's the best we can do at the moment. Over here, please." he gestured Jenny to follow him to another table next to Cid's, while a couple of nurses went to gather the appropriate equipement. "I just hope we don't get any further complications."

August 26th, 2005, 6:44 AM
OOC-Good bye grandpa..*wipes last tear of face*

Jenny sat on the table and looked at Cid.

Please..please be alright...she prayed hard.

She held onto Cid's hand.

"You're going to pull through this....I know you will.."she whispered softly.

There was a slight increase in Cid's heart rate.

Jenny smiled,she sat back onto the table.

"Aren't you scared miss?"the doctor asked her.
"This boy isn't even your relative...and yet."

"No,I'm not scared,and i'm close enough,"she grabbed the doctor's collar.

"Now do it."

"Yes..Of course mam'm"

The nurse closed the window of the operation room.

"Kirlia...kir..."(Please be alright..)Ruru held her hands together.

"Marsh...tomp!"(They will!)Dew said reassuringly

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 6:53 AM
Out Of Character: Good bye! *Begins crying as well, partially because you made such a darn touching post*

In character:

"You're going to pull through this....I know you will.." the voice reached Cid as little more than the faintest whisper, barely audible, but he recognized it even in this state. Jenny? the thought never made it to speech, and he soon returned to his previous state of coma.

Meanwhile, on the other side of window and curtain, a soft smile briefly crept across Curly's face before he returned to his usual state of unacknowledgement.

Jaws paced about the room impatiently, too riled up to stand still even for a second, although Shiney had finally managed to persuade him to stop trashing random objects. The Mightyena howled in desperation once more as the curtain closed, his last link to the events transpiring severed. The canine pokmon stood about feeling extremely guilty. So many people suffering, why? Because he didn't have the backbone to listen to his consience.

Shiney flapped around Curly, examining the psychic pokmon nervously. "Murk-muurkroow-mur-krow?" (What's up with him?) the bird pokmon asked worriedly, noticing that the Kirlia wasn't responding at all.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 8:02 PM
OOC: Oh.. you left Plushie so far behind! >O She ish like, so mad. But anyway, tonight she has late night access, so she can make up for it.

Let's see.. obviously, Amy didn't wake up, so she'll be waking up without a clue in this post. As for Mudkee, Iron, and Marionette, they followed the others in somber silence, Marionette lagging behind because of all the people.

"Aron ar-arrr aron.." (I don't know what to say..) Iron muttered sorrowfully after the Mightyena's howl died down. Mudkee didn't even voice her opinion like she usually did. Apparently the situation left her speechless. Yes, even Mudkee, the outgoing Marshtomp with a kinda loud personality was silenced by the, erm, negative emotion?

It was only then did Marionette notice that she could now eat her fill. Her face remained somber like those of the others, but her body still became shrouded in that bluish aura, the only sign that she was eating sadness or anger out of the air. The Shuppet closed her eyes as she fed, not willing to say or do anything that could make the situation worse..

"Whoa, what time is it.." Amy sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She turned to the digital clock on the nightstand to read the blaring numbers that read "5:34". The girl frowned, wondering why she was waking up so much earlier than she normally did.

Amy turned her head abruptly to see a woman clad in a maid's outfit standing in the open door frame. Amy opened her mouth to say something, but was too confused to carry out a sentence.

"Haven't you already checked out of this room?" The maid asked, furrowing her brow with fury.

"I.. Um.. Sorry, I thought.. Never mind!" Amy said, her cheeks heating up with pure embarassment. She quickly leaped out of the bed, surprised to find that she was still fully clothed, fanny pack and all. She blinked once before dashing passed the maid and into the hallway. The lady merely shook her head and closed the door, preparing for cleaning.

Amy blinked again, then noticed that the door of Cid's room was ajar. Ever so curious, Amy poked her head into the room, finding that the room had already been cleaned.. no sign that anyone else had been there remained. Amy rushed back into the hallway, almost on the brink of tears.

"No.. No, they must've gone to.. an early breakfast." Amy concluded, blinking back any tears that threatened to fall and rushed towards the elevator. Luckily, no one else was awake, so she had the elevator to herself.

OOC: Small note.. she doesn't notice that the only Pokemon with her is Niana.

Lacing and unlacing her fingers, Amy stepped out of the elevator once it opened on the ground floor, hurrying passed the receptionist, who had dozed off once more.

"They wouldn't just leave.. They'd at least tell me if they planned on TOTALLY DITCHING!!!" Amy shouted once she was outside of the hotel. Her only response was a distant and really muffled howl. Greyshroud Town wasn't officially awake yet.

Amy sighed deeply, keeping her head down and trudging onto the sidewalk, where she began to wander aimlessly.

OOC: Another note! I don't know how Amy will meet up with the group again! XD

August 26th, 2005, 10:10 PM
OOC-I didn't know that it was that touching...
Ohnno!Alter's got my syndrome!!!(Access Tear Syndrome)
Plushie told you to look out...But no......
Ybur can only use for 5 minutes,she's got tuition,probably be back in 2 hours,give or take I guess....

"Kirlia!"(Amy!)Ruru raised her black horns in the air.

"Marshtomp..tomp?"(Wasn't she following us?)Dew asked Ruru.

"Kir....kirlia...kirlia..."(No...I sense her..sadness...)Ruru shook her head.

"Marshtomp...marsh!"(Bet she's thinking that we ditched her!)Dew said.

"Kir!"(Correct!)Ruru nodded her head as the big sign thingy onto of the door flashed that an operation was in process.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(We've gotta find her!)

"Kir...kir..kirlia!"(I'll go then,we can't leave Jenny and Cid here all alone!)Ruru pointed towards the operation room.

Ruru started running out of the emergancy room.

"Might!Might..yena!"(Wait!Let me make up for what I've done!)the mightyena called after Ruru.

"Kir!Kirlia...kirlia?!Kir...kirlia!"(You!Make up for what you've done?!How is that possible,you've just put two innocent children in danger!)Ruru was still clearly unhappy about the Mightyena.

The Mightyena growled as it ran beside the Kirlia.

"Mightyena!Might...yena might!"(I'm helping!And you can't stop me!)it picked up Ruru and threw her onto his back.

The two of them ran out of the hospital...

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Mig...thye-na-mightyena. Miiighty-eeena-ena-mighty?" (So...this friend of yours. In which direction did you sense her and what does she look like?) the Mightyena asked, having flicked Ruru on top of his back despite protests. "Mighty-eeena..." (If only I had a scent...)

He looked around the streets in search of anyone who would fit the bill emotionally.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 11:07 PM
OOC: Err.. I'm having problems predicting what time my Dad will come upstairs. XD IC shortly.

Sorry, but you'll have to bear with me at teh moment.. my parents have weird sleeping schedules. XD

August 26th, 2005, 11:23 PM
OOC-sneaking out of tuition for abit...

"Kirlia..kir!"(Why should I tell you!)Ruru folded her arms.

But,there was no other hope.
She began describing Amy to the Mightyena

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:28 PM
OOC: How very sneaky of you... :bandit:

The Mightyena listened intently to the Kirlia's explanation, ignoring the nasty sideremarks she made. "Mi, tyy-eena-miightyena-mig-htye-naa?" (So, you mean something like that one?) he nudged his head towards a particularly depressed looking girl who seemed to match the description he had been given, fanny pack and all.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 11:32 PM
OOC: Sounds down the evil hall freak Plushie out. >_<;;

Amy shoved her hands in her pockets, her feet scraping against the concrete as she walked.

"I.. I guess I'll find them sooner or later.. they couldn't leave.." Amy whispered, lifting her head so that she was looking straight ahead. Out of the corner of her eye, Amy spotted a single Mightyena. Just one.

Odd.. Amy turned her head towards the Pokemon. Wait, there was a Kirlia.. riding the thing!

Amy tilted her head, noticing the Kirlia's black horns.

"Ruru?" The word was barely audible.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:36 PM
The Mightyena rushed over to the girl, now certain that it was the one they sought. While he was itching to explain everything to her he knew that it wouldn't make much sense so he let Ruru explain the situation instead, even though he knew that she would probably put in a bad word for him at every chance she got.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 11:40 PM
OOC: Well, my Mom's asleep. She left the T.V. on, but she's out. As for meh Dad, he's downstairs in the garage doing who-knows-what. o.o

Amy backed up slightly at the Mightyena's approach, reaching for one of her Pokeballs.

"Back off, and that's your only warning." Amy hissed to the Pokemon. She was too down in the dumps to show 'em any mercy if he dared to take another step.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Mig-hty-eena-ee-naaa-migh-ty-ena!" (But we need to talk to you!) the Mightyena protested, halting his advance. Getting into a fight with the one he was sent to fetch was not really high on his agenda, but this was a waste of time. Why wasn't Ruru explaining the situation? Looks like I'm doing this by myself... he thought.

"Mightyy-ena." (Follow me.) the canine pokmon said, his body language emphasizing the point as he gestured towards the way from which he and Ruru had come.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Amy's anger disintigrated.

"What the heck are you doing?" Amy asked aloud, although she wouldn't be able to understand it's response anyway. It looked like he was trying to point at the hospital or something. Amy absent-mindedly looked away from the Mightyena and towards the hospital building, new thoughts entering her mind.

"Something is at the hospital..?" Amy asked.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Miightyy-eena!" (That's right!) the Mightyena replied, nodding fiercely. Suddenly he came to think of something, hacking and coughing a bit (OOC: Ooh...nice.) he managed to produce a scrap of clothing from somewhere within his mouth. Although torn and badly salivated, it was still recognizable as a part of Cid's right shirt sleeve. He pointed towards the hospital once more and gave a worried whine.

Random Plushie
August 26th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Amy froze.

That looks.. The girl bent down closer to the scrap of cloth, even though it meant being right next to the Mightyena that she still wasn't aware was trustworthy or not.

"It's.. That's.. CID!!!" Amy shouted, leaping to her feet and sprinting off in a split second.

"I'm so stupid! URGH!" Amy shouted again, running as fast as she could.

Alter Ego
August 26th, 2005, 11:58 PM
The Mightyena took of after Amy, surprised by her head start, and ran as quickly as he could with Ruru on his back. Before long, the trio burst into the hospital lobby, several of the patients now wisely backing of at the sight of them, without the need for coaxing, remebering what the dark pokmon did last time.

August 27th, 2005, 12:00 AM
OOC-Yay!!!Tuitions done!!(I know I'm sneaky,I lurve myself!!)

Ruru had delibratley kept quiet,she wanted to see just what this Mightyena could do on its own.

"Kirlia..kir!"(Jenny too!)Ruru spoke as they burst through the doors.

"Yes may I help you?"the counter nurse walked up to Amy,noticing Ruru.

"Don't you belong to Jenny?That girl who's having a blood transplant with Mr Woodland?"she asked.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:01 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been online consistenly for the past several minutes. At the slightest sound, I close everything, put the comp on Stand-By, and leap into bed. XD

I fear getting caught.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:02 AM
OOC: That's alright. After all, afterhours RPing requires stealth. :bandit:

Heh, I like this smiely.
:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:04 AM
OOC: I know, I've been quite stealthy tonight.

"B-Blood transplant? Is he.. really hurt? What about Jenny? Is she okay?" Amy braced herself against the counter, overwhelmed by this new information.

OOC: Shortyness.. XP

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:06 AM
OOC: Just thought I'd poke Titan A.E. XP

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Banette.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:07 AM
OOC I am stealthy and avoid your poke. I believe it's Yibber's turn to post.

August 27th, 2005, 12:07 AM
OOC-I'm don't RP after hours,I RP when my mother's at work,the only thing I need to worry about is getting my homework done,and making sure that she doesn't come back early.

"Oh!You must be another friend,yes,well...the operations taking place right now,why don't you wait outside with the pokemon?"the nurse pointed to the emergency department.

"Marsh!Tomp!"(Amy!Ruru!)Dew jumped up and down,seeing that Ruru was safe and Amy had come.

"Kirlia...kir?"(You need a better explanation don't you?)Ruru looked up to the girl.

Ruru held out one arm and placed it onto the girl's leg,concentrating hard.

"Marshtomp!Marshtomp?"(Curly!What's up with you?)Dew walked up to the Kirlia,who had been in a daze since the whole thing started.

Dew used one of his flippers and smacked the Kirlia on the back.

"Marshtomp?"(You okay there?)

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:11 AM
The Kirlia merely swayed forward as Dew smacked him on the back, soon rebounding back to an upright state without showing any sign of conscious thought. Although he abruptly let out a monotonous "Mmmmm..."

The Mightyena's tail drooped in shame once more and he said nothing, merely assuming a place in the corner and looking regretfull again.

"Murk!" (Amy!) Shiney exclaimed, flying over to her and beginning a spree of explanation that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Jaws was still pacing about in agitation, too furious to talk, and seemed to have a good mind to dynamicpunch the Mightyena as it entered the room.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Amy weakly smiled at the birdie.

"Hi, Shiney.." She fell silent as she listened to Ruru's explanation further. Amy blinked again, looking at all the different Pokemon in the room.

"Mudkee! Iron! Marionette!" Amy snapped. Marionette snapped out of her state of feeding on the emotion. Amy paused. "It's okay.." She whispered. The girl took a seat on one of the waiting benches, resting her chin on one hand. She glanced at the Mightyena. The poor thing seemed to be soaked with guilt. Amy glanced towards Marionette, who nodded and faded from view.

A moment later, a bluish aura appeared above the Mightyena, apparently the Ghost Pokemon, once again feeding on negative emotion.

August 27th, 2005, 12:18 AM
OOC-Hey..we're taking turns now?How civilised,now stimultaneously posting won't happen,I hope.
*starts crying for no reason*I miss grandpa....

Ruru felt faint,she started to fall backwards,but Mimi caught her in time.

"Mimi...mi?"(Are you feeling alright?)Mimi asked as she steadied the Kirlia onto her feet.

"Kir...kirlia.."(Fine...Just...fine...)Ruru said,clasping onto her forehead.

"Mimi...."(Jenny..)The Feebas looked up to the operation room,then turned to Amy and the rest,hoping for some reassuring words.

"Marshtomp..tomp..marshtomp.."(Don't worry...Nothing's going to happen...no..)Dew tried to sound happy,but failed.

OOC-Must write something touching,cause I'm crying too much.

Ic-Jenny felt a sting of pain in her left arm,but of course,beared with it.

She looked beside her to the boy.

"You will pull through,I know you will,you must..."she whispered again,as she felt another jolt of pain.

Her face was pale,she was so tired..she started to close her eyes,her breathing deepened.

"Doctor!We're losing her!"Jenny heard a female voice call from the background.

No...no...I must...I've been faced with pains much worse than this..Jenny said to herself,she took slow breathes of air.

"Conditions stabilized."

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:22 AM
OOC: I hope you all noticed that I completed my post. Avoiding father.. *stealthiness*

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:29 AM
OOC: Yes, learn of stealth.

No...this isn't right. I deserve to feel like this... the Mightyena's mind protested as Marionette sapped him of negative emotion, but he didn't resist allowing a sense of icy calmness to overcome him.

"Muurk-row-row-mur-murkrow-muurk!" (We've got to do something about Curly!) Shiney exclaimed, pointing frantically at the Kirlia who was still just standing there and humming monotonously for himself.

Slowly, the transfusion began to do its work on Cid, his breathing became more stable and the heart monitor showed that he was beginning to recover. Still in a state of semi-conscioussnes, Cid himself couldn't really enjoy this information, being able to percieve little more than the blinding glare of the lamp above him as his eyes briefly fluttered before lapsing back to their previous closed state.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Soon, the Mightyena was drained of negative emotions and thoughts. Marionette's glow faded and she became invisible once more.

Amy glanced at Curly in response to Shiney's frantic squawking and pointing. The Kirlia DID seem a bit off.. Studying his expression and his humming, Amy came to a conclusion.

"Don't worry, everyone.. I think he's linked with Cid right now.." Amy stated, closing her eyes.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Riding on the back of the celestial goldfish, under the guidance of the great cabbage with a horde of vicious coconuts at his trail.

I forgot to reply to this. XD

Man.. That.. That is just so awesome. *tear of joy*

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:36 AM
OOC: Thanks. ^_^ I love writing utterly bizzare stuff once in a while.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:37 AM

Those are the key words there. Wait! You have given me a most wonderful idea!

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:39 AM
OOC: I knew they were. ^_^ It sounded nice, especially seeing as I have been referring to the great goldfish in a certain other thread.

August 27th, 2005, 12:39 AM
OOC-Doesn't anyone feel for my post*starts crying*
HELLO!!Jenny isn't unconscious,she's awake,and feeling the excruiating pain,alike the boy who IS unconscious,he's too busy sleeping to feel anything....
(Alter thinks I'm a penguin..)*continues crying*

"Mimi...mimi...mi.."(Ohno..ohno...ohno...)Mimi said over and over again.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia..."(Hope that they're doing okay...)Ruru put her hands together and looked at the operation room,as did the rest.
Dew snored in a corner.
"KIRLIA!!"(DEW!!)she held the Marshtomp up by the neck,horns glowing.

"Marsh..tomp.."(Can't breath...)Dew sturggled out of Ruru's surprisingly strong grip.

"Mimi!Mimi!"(Stop it!Stop it!)Mimi said to the Kirlia.

Jenny opened her eyes,but all she could see were shadowy figures surronding her,as another jolt of pain hit her,but this time ,in the head.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Amy was too busy thinking, her eyes closed, to notice the scruffle between Jenny's Pokemon.

As for Marionette, she didn't know whether to sap their emotion as well, or just leave them be. The Ghost sighed, floating down and onto the bench near the Mightyena.

Mudkee was still surprisingly speechless, quietly walking over to her Trainer and sitting on the bench next to the girl. Iron was bored with the whole thing, doing the same thing as Mudkee, then returning himself to the Great Ball on Amy's belt.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 12:49 AM
OOC: Correction, the penguin bit was just Cid's twisted illusion. And you did make a very touching post Yibber, I thought I mentioned that.

"Mighty-ee-na!" (Break it up!) the Mightyena barked, stepping in between Ruru and Dew. He glared sternly at the both of them, "Miiightyeeena-tyyyeeee-naaa. Mightyyy-eeena-ena-miiighty-eeena?" (Things are bad enough without you two fighting each other. How do you think Jenny will feel if she finds out that you've hurt each other while she was risking her life?) he knew he wasn't really in a position to moralize, but something had to be done.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:51 AM
OOC: So touching.. that it's making even Plushie cry.. *tear*

Amy frowned, the Mightyena's barking interupting her thoughts. She quickly got over it and focused once more.

Marionette glanced at the scene of Ruru, Dew, and the Mightyena. The Ghost sighed, knowing she should have kept up on her feeding.

OOC: Dad's parking his truck, which means STEALTH! *Runs away* brb

August 27th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Nope,you only mentioned that the first time,looks at page 38.
*dries tears*
Nobody will ever be able to understand the mind of this crude feebas,nobody...

Ruru sighed,she put the Marshtomp back onto the floor of the hospital.

"Marshtomp..marsh..tomp?"(Weird...could Jenny be feeling the same thing?)Dew didn't care about the fact that the Kirlia infront of him had just tried to strangle him to death.

"Mimi...mi?"(Why'd Jenny be angry?)

Ruru put her hands over her mouth.

"For some apparent reason..this girl..Jenny?Her pulse rate is increasing."a nurse said as the blood transplant continued.

Jenny's head felt so painful,it must've been Ruru,but,what'd make Ruru so angry?

"The blood tranfusion is complete doctor."

"Yes,allocate these two into a room so that we may observe them."the doctor replied.

OOC-Me ish gona bath now,be back in 10.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 12:58 AM
OOC: The stealth mission ish complete! And Yibber, I do recall Titan A.E. commenting once before on how touching your post was..

Should I.. post an IC or what? XD I was waiting for Titan.

August 27th, 2005, 1:13 AM
OOC-That's what I'm wondering...
Plushie post,Ybur can't think straight now...must be writer's block coming back to haunt me from last week.(or was it the week before?)
Yeesh Alter did,I wrote two,on page 38(which he commented)an dis page,could he have edited?*Looks at top of page*Nope,only talking bou goldfishes.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:15 AM
OOC: Oh shootses, me = confuzzled! @_@

Amy glanced up as the light above the E.R. turned off, signaling that whatever operation taking place was over.

"I.. I hope they're okay.." Amy whispered.

"Marsh marshtomp tomp tomp marsh.." (That's what everyone hopes..) Mudkee spoke up at last. She quickly fell silent again.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:18 AM
OOC: It was probably another touching post. Yibber makes a lot of them.

Cid's head seemed to swim in a soft, warm, haze. Utterly black, nothing to see. Or almost...upon closer inspection the haze wasn't the single black mass that it appeared to be but a horde of countless specks in varying shades of grey, busily darting back and forth before his eyes. The specks lightened ever so slightly as Cid watched, making way for what seemed almost like light.

On the hospital bed, Cid gave a low groan as his eyes finally opened. The right arm throbbed and felt extremely painful, and he was more tired than he had ever felt before. Blinking as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, Cid surveyed the scene to the best of his abilities. He was lying on a bed, dressed in one of those strange paperlike uniforms that they stick on their patients, the kind that is capable of being cold, itchy, and suffocating all at the same time. Whoever designed those must really have hated humanity. Cid peered around the room as best he could, he wanted to get up, to get to his friends and tell them that he was alright, but he was too weak to even get into a sitting position. The boy sighed and slumped back down, turning his eyes to the bed on his right. It seemed to be occupied, by a girl...he peered closer.

"Jenny?!" Cid exclaimed in shock as he recognized his friend. But how? She had been just fine before he blacked out, but now she was just lying there with a look of excruciating pain on her face. What could possibly have happened?

Meanwhile in the waiting room, Curly snapped out of his trance and eyed the others in a daze. "Kirlii-aaa-kir?" (Whass goin' on?) he sluddered, swaying slightly "Kir-kirlia?" (Wha' happen'?)

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:21 AM
Amy snaped her heads towards Curly, who looked as if he was going to fall over. Amy reached over and picked up the Kirlia to place him onto one of the benches.

"It's okay, Curly.. Cid and Jenny are in there right now." Amy pointed towards the E.R. Mudkee nodded along with her Trainer.

Meanwhile, Marionette floated, forgotten, in one corner of the room, silent, and watching the scene unfold.

August 27th, 2005, 1:22 AM
OOC-Where ish Alter?Oh,there he is.
*waves for no reason,out of pure boredness most probably*

"Ah...Mr Woodland,you've woken up."the doctor turned his head towards the confused boy.

The nurses opened the doors of the room.

All the pokemon looked up,with hope in their eyes.

"Kirlia....kir?"(Are they alright?)Ruru walked up to the doctor.

The doctor saw the look on all the pokemon's faces,plus Amy's.

"Yes...well,if nothing happens.They're going to be fine."he said.

Two nurses pushed Jenny and Cid out of the operation room on beds(I don't know what they're called,don't blame me,*writers block*

"Marshtomp!"(Jenny!)Dew jumped again at the sight of his trainer.

"Mimi..mi.."(They're safe...)Mimi smiled and followed the rest as they walked after the nurses.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:25 AM
Amy immediately stood up in pure hope, rejoicing at the sight of her friends. Who hadn't ditched her.

"That's a relief.." Amy sighed as she began to walk in the wake of the nurses, Mudkee following behind Dew and Ruru. Marionette blinked before floating over towards them.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:28 AM
OOC: I was visiting the toilet accessing educational benefits. It might not be as grandiose as our quest here but its more personal and a lot more demanding, okay?

"Mur!" (Cid!) Shiney darted towards her trainer, settling on the side of his bed and cooing affectionately.

Jaws lumbered forward as well, although Cid was relieved to see that the doctor asked him not to go physical, the boy had a good bit of pain to him already.

The Mightyena howled from its corner once more, this time in joy and relief, and approached, still maintaing a respectfull distance.

"Like I said, I'm alright..." Cid replied, giving a tired smile "Just a bit sleepy, is all...but doctor. What happened to Jenny?" he asked, his voice serious.

Deunan slithered after the others, humming a happy little tune for himself and nearly flying forwards as he flapped his wings in excitement.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:30 AM
OOC: Now, did you really have to share that with us? XD

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:31 AM
OOC: You asked for it you know...

August 27th, 2005, 1:32 AM
OOC-Gawd,there are children reading this!
Just realised something,how can you wake up straight after a blood transfusion?You're supposed to be in some sort of coma for a few hours...
Ohh...Cid really must have problems then...

Jenny had fainted due to the pain of the whole operation,but,other than that,she looked perfectly alright.

"Mimimi!"(Yay yay!)Mimi held onto Dew's fins and they spun round in a circle,doing a sort of victory dance.

Ruru glanced over to Curly,he must have been exhausted,he looked as weak as his trainer.

"Kirlia...kir...kirlia..?"(Oh..Curly,take my advise,don't ever go into your trainer's mind unless you are experianced,like me,okay?) Ruru said with a hint of sarcacism.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:33 AM
OOC: Actually, it was Yibber who asked. And yet you punish the innocent Plushie. >_<

August 27th, 2005, 1:36 AM
OOC-*whistles innocently in a corner*
Hey,you didn't have to answer it like that did you?Sniff...Now all the children will have nightmares...(And that might include me an Plushie.)
Espescially Plushie,her sleep deprevation and all that....I pray for them all...

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:37 AM
OOC: Such is life...now are you going to stop whining about that or do I have to go into detail? :badsmile: As for the transfusion thingumwhatsit, we can assume that any amount of time passed in between, no? It's your choice...I just wanted to move the plot along a bit. And you still haven't explained things to Cid, you mean persons.

"Kiirlia-liiaa?" (Entering minds?) Curly was slightly confused by Ruru's statement. "Kir-liiaa..." (Oh yeah...) he muttered, the memories returning to him "Kirl-iaa-kirla." (I'll keep that in mind.)

OOC: That must be one of my shortest posts ever, don't worry, I'll censor.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:38 AM
OOC: Eh, I force myself to stay awake. I told you, 'tis my ability. Gawd, knock on wood, when I actually go to sleep, I might get nightmares! But hopefully not. XD

Ooh! Nightmare! Should be Mightyena's nickname! X3

August 27th, 2005, 1:42 AM
OOC-Have a heart,and I'm crude,not mean!!
(Jenny's still unconscious!!)*passes explanation to Amy* Muahahha....
Gawd,just remembers that Amy wasn't there..*starts crying*
(Nightmare sounds so nice and cute!Go Celestial Goldfish!!)

"Marshtomp...marsh..."(Hey..why won't Jenny open her eyes?)Dew asked.

"Mimi...mi.."(She's just tired,that's all..)

Seeing the look on Amy's face,Ruru sighed.
She jumped onto Cid's bed and placed her hand on his forehead,allowing all the happenings to seap through to the boy.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:44 AM
OOC: Erm... o.O;;;;;;; Nice edit, Titan. XD As soon as I have something to reply to, I will post an IC! XD

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:46 AM
OOC: Won't he be pleased about it?

"Wha-?" Cid felt like his brain was rattling through his head as the events flashed in fron of him in fast replay. "I...see..." he said slowly, his expression darkening a bit, so it was because of him that Jenny was suffering like that? And everything else that happened as well. It was just too much for him to handle. Cid slumped backwards, returning to a state of blissfull unconsciousness as the doctor and his nurses pushed him forward.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:50 AM
Amy and the others followed Cid and Jenny's nurses as they pushed the patients into a distant recovery room, and apparently they were allowed to be there, seeing as none of the nurses or staff shooed them away.

"I'm sorry I missed out on supporting you two earlier.." Amy whispered to her friends as the nurses hurried about. "..but I'll be there next time!" the girl added cheerfully. Mudkee didn't really make a comment, but instead smiled gleefully as she watched Cid and Jenny regain their normal coloring.

Marionette sighed. No food..

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 1:57 AM
OOC: I have nothing to write at the moment so I'll just wait for Yibber to add hers...

August 27th, 2005, 1:59 AM
OOC-Gah!!Writer's block...can't write...can't think..
(And...Jenny's still pale cause she's still unconscious cause of the blood transplant cause of Cid's arm being bitten off cause of that mightyena cause of the pokemon meddling with their plans cause they ran off in the first place to *play*.
Hey!We found the culprits!*Points to the pokemon*

Ruru nodded towards her trainer and jumped from Cid to Jenny.

"Kirlia..."(Jenny...)Ruru said sadly as she watched the girl whose eyes were shut tight.

The nurses came to a vacant room and pushed both Jenny and Cid inside,with the others behind.

"Well...this room looks good enough,see?There's even 2 extra beds here for these two girls to sleep."one nurse said,gesturing to the other beds.

"Please call us when this girl wakes up,then we'll be able to check on both of them."the other said as both of them walked out of the room.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 1:59 AM
OOC: OH! Check this!

I went downstairs to get some Juicy Juice (don't laugh, it rox!!), right? I open the fridge, which is loud when it opens, and the light practically shines everywhere cuz it ish REALLY bright.. so then I get my drink and just go back upstairs. Ah, but you see, my Dad was downstairs on the couch and sleeping at the same time!

August 27th, 2005, 2:02 AM
OOC-*claps*You like Juicy Juice?(I'm clapping for the fact that she likes Juicy Juice,NOT laughing)
And...your father didn't wake up?Talk bou luck girl...

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:03 AM
OOC: Very stealthy indeed, my young apprentice. Or just dumb luck, depending on how you view it.

Curly watched the two trainers, both of them now unconscious. And why? Who had started all of this? A horrible thought struck him; it was them, he and the others. If they'd only stayed in their rooms and slept like they were told to, none of this would ever have happened. "Kir-liaa..." (You guys...) Curly said quietly "Kirli-aaa-kiirliaa-kirli-lii-aaa-kirli?" (Have you realized this is all our fault?)

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:05 AM
OOC: d00d, meh luck ish not dumb!!!! >O

And yesh, Juicy Juice Fruit Punch! ^^

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:05 AM
OOC: Alright, how about cerebraly challenged luck?

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:06 AM
OOC: No, just 1337 Stealth Skillz. XP

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:07 AM
OOC: Whatever, can we get some IC now?

August 27th, 2005, 2:08 AM
OOC-I'd say just dumb luck.
(Poor pokemon......The truth hurts)

Ruru looked up from her trainer.

"Kir...kirlia!"(Hey...You're right!)she said,jumping onto the floor.

"Marshtomp!"(Group huddle!)Dew called out to the other pokemon.

"Kirlia...kir?"(Was there a need for that Dew?)Ruru asked as the pokemon began walking over.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:10 AM
Mudkee blinked at Curly's statement. So did Marionette, who tilted her head.

"Marsh.." (Wha..) Mudkee paused for a second before swiftly sitting down on the floor.
"Marshtomp....!" (It is....!) Mudkee exclaimed, quickly holding a fin up to her mouth. Within the next few moments, she was completely overwhelmed with shame.

Marionette closed her eyes, searching her memories.

"Shup shuuuuuuuuuuup.. Shuppet shuppet." (At least I wasn't a part of it.. I just followed.) The Ghost shrugged.

August 27th, 2005, 2:10 AM
OOC-Hey!No using big words on my small "writer blocked"brain,it can't take the pressure...

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:11 AM
OOC: What big word? Plushie did not use such big words such as arachnaphobia. Or however you spell it.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:13 AM
"Croco-naaw-cro-co-naaw-croco!" (Don't lump me in with this!) Jaws exclaimed, slashing his claws through the air "Cro-coo-croconaw." (I was sleeping.)

Curly frowned at Marionette's statement "Kir-liaa-kirlia-kirl-ii." (You went along with it.) he said "Kir-kiirliaa, kir-kirlii-kir-lia-liaa-kir-li." (No offence, but you're as guilty as the rest of us.)

The Croconaw gave a loud cough.

"Kirli-kiirliaa." (Jaws excluded.) Curly concluded with a sigh.

Deunan was simply sitting in a corner and writhing in shame, while Shiney did much the same, still perched by Cid.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:17 AM
Marionette blinked again, but decided against responding. It would only cause despair.. although she could've eaten it. She canceled the first thought, deciding that food was better.

"Shup shuppet shuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?" (Excuse me, but could you tell me when exactly I said that I was all for leaving the hotel?) Marionette asked, her mouth already watering.

August 27th, 2005, 2:21 AM
(Was talking bou Celebral thingy...thing...)

"Kirlia...kirlia.."(We shouldn't have gone out..)Ruru lowered her head.

"Marshtomp...marsh.."(It was my idea,I should get the blame...)Dew bent his head in shame.

"Mimi...mi!Mimi...mimi...mi..."(Cut it out!All of you,these things just happen,we can't blame ourselves for this...)Mimi tried to sound like somebody giving a speech,but it was no long till the shame had gotten to her as well.

"Mimi..."(Its all our fault...)

Jenny was still unconscious,she lay in her bed,arm,head and ankle pounded with pain in unison.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:22 AM
OOC: Cerebraly challenged is a fancy just synonym for stupid. But did you say you wanted more big words? :badsmile:

Well in that case, how about Antidestablishmentarianism?

Curly frowned at the ghost pokmon "Kiiirlia-lia-kirli-liii-aaa-kiiiiirliaaaaa." (It's not a question of what you did as much as what you didn't do.) he said "Kiiirliii-aaaa-kirlia-kiirli-aaa-kiirlii-lii. Kiiirliaaa-kirli-aaa-kirlia." (You never put up a protest or as much as a question. And if you weren't for leaving the hotel why didn't you say anything?)

"Might-yeen-aaaa-migh-mightyena-ena..." (She's just trying to aggitate you...) the Mightyena, who had followed the conversation in silence this far, stated matter-of-factly, moving towards them and fixing the Shuppet with a scrutinizing glare "Mighty-ena, mightyena?" (Aren't you, Marionette?)

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:28 AM
"Shup.." (You..) Marionette fixed the Mightyena in her own glare.

"Shup shup shuppet shuppet shup?" (How the heck do you know my name?)

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 2:32 AM
OOC: Taking a guess here..

Does that mean the act of not wanting to make an establishment? o.O

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 2:33 AM
OOC: As I recall it is the ideology of a group opposed to a group opposed to the Catholic church somewhere in England.

"Miiiightyyenaaa-miiighty-eeena." (I make a point of knowing the people who wish to consume my emotions.) the Mightyena replied, unfazed by Marionette's attempt at a glare. "Eeenaa-miiiightyyyeeen-aaaa-eeenaaa." (And I am afraid you left that information all too visible in your eagerness to feed.) he smirked at the Shuppet and awaited the reactions of the others.