PDA

View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: I keep laughing at Titan's Cradily slogan thing. XD

IC:

"Shup shuppet shup shuuuuuuuuuuup. Shup shuppet." (Heh, I was merely responding to Curly's statement at the time. Then you butted in.) Marionette stopped glaring, realizing that it wouldn't have any effect on the Mightyena.

OOC: Ooh, do I spy with my little eye a future rivalry? XD

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:38 AM
OOC: An article I just found..

Don't Use Big Words!

Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity, without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolixity, psittaceous vacuity ventriloquial verbosity, and vaniloquent vapidity. Shun double-entendres, prurient jocosity, and pestiferous profanity, obscurant or apparent!!

** ** In other words, talk plainly, briefly, naturally, sensibly, truthfully, purely. Keep from slang; don't put on airs; say what you mean; mean what you say. And, don't use big words!"

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 02:39 AM
OOC-Still can't write...
(And...nobody's noticing Jenny again...I don't want to waste my breath...)

YES I DO!!!!!!
GAWD!!!!!!!!CAN'T ANY OF YOU HEARTLESS RPERS SEE THAT JENNY'S IN PAIN,I MEAN,ATLEAST CID WOKE UP ONCE.SHE JUST HAD A BLOOD TRANSPLANT,AND HAD TO STAY AWAKE ALL THROUGH IT,AND OUT OF SOME FREAKY CONINCIDENCE,SHE FAINTS JUST WHEN ALL THE PAIN IS BOU TO END.....!!!!!!!
NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE PAIN ME AND JENNY ARE GOING THROUGH....
*STARTS CRYING,AGAIN*

Ic-

"Kirlia..kir...kirlia?"(Our trainers are in pain,and all you can think about is how that Mightyena knows your name?)Ruru asked the Shuppet misearbly.

"Marshtomp...marsh...tomp...marshtomp?"(Nevermind Marionette,anyway,isn't this another feast for you?)Dew tried to sound optimistic....

"Mimi...mimi...mi!"(And,Jenny hasn't even woken up yet!)Mimi added onto the pressure on all the pokemon's backs.

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 02:40 AM
OOC-OUCHIES!!!!!!!!!!!
*Rubs head*

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 02:41 AM
OOC: Mightyena totally PWns a Shuppet. =P

IC:

"Mighty-eena." (I'm sure you did.) the Mightyena replied "Mig-hty-eeena-mightyena-miiightyyy, eena-mighty, mightyena?" (But you have yet to reply to my inqury. You are, are you not, purposefully aiming to bring out negative emotions from Curly here in order to feed on them?) he eyed the Shuppet with contempt.

Curly followed the discussion in silence. Was this Mightyena a psychic or something? But he couldn't be. That sort of thing was just...well, absurd really. He turned around at Ruru's statement.

"Kir-kirli-aaa-kir-lia-kirli-kirlia?" (Is there any way to help her then?) he asked, embarassed about his earlier neglect.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:44 AM
OOC: You don't have to rub it in, man. XP

IC:

"Shuppet shup shup shuppet shup shuuuup." (Give me one good reason why I should answer.) Marionette replied, intent on getting some anger or frustration out of the Mightyena, her new target.

Mudkee was still on the floor, although she listened to the conversation.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"Might-yeena-eena-mightyena." (Your mind-games are wasted on me.) the Mightyena replied calmly, firmly erasing what little contempt he held for Marionette as he turned around. Let's see how you like these emotions... he thought for himself, watching the unconscious Jenny, which brought in a wave of compassion and empathy, positive emotions that Shuppets shyed away from.

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 02:51 AM
OOC-And...everybody's ignoring me and Jenny again.....
*sulks in corner*
Nothing left to do but wake Jenny up eh?

Ic-

Jenny opened her eyes and slowly sat up on her bed,left arm hurting.

"Is....is Cid alright?"she said weakly as she saw the boy beside her.

"Kirlia!!"(Jenny!!)Ruru abandoned all sadness and rushed to Jenny's side and hugged her.

"Ouch...Yeah Ruru,I missed you too.."Jenny said through a few sore pains.

Dew jumped onto her bed with Mimi on his shoulder.

"Hey...guys.."she continued,trying to sound stronger than she actually was.

She reached out her right hand and patted Mimi and Dew.

"Ouch..."she withdrawed her right hand and placed it on her left arm.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Marionette's eyes widened as the Mightyena's thoughts became filled with positive emotions. She quickly blinked again and again, trying to ignore them, finally fading into invisiblity.

"Shup shuppet shuppet, shup shuppet?" (You're such a nightmare, you know that..?) Marionette's voice hissed into his ear before she obviously floated far away from him.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 02:54 AM
OOC: Erm, I did mention that Curly was worried at one point not too long ago.

IC:

"Kirli-kirliaa!" (She's alright!) Curly cried out, performing a little happy dance and projecting positive feelings of hope and relief in all directions.

The Mightyena looked relieved as well, as did the rest of the pokmon. Cid was still asleep, although he seemed to stir occasionally, and probably wasn't too far from waking. Overall, it looked like things were changing for the better again.

"Mightyena?" (Nightmare?) the Mightyena replied, smirking slightly. "Mighty-eeena-miightyy. Mightyeena..." (Now there's a nice name for me. Thank you...) he made a mock-bow towards the place where he knew the Shuppet was at before turning to observe the trainers.

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 02:55 AM
OOC-Heartless,heartless people...

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:56 AM
OOC: Me knows.

IC:

"Oh, yay!" Amy cheered up and down at Jenny's awakening. "I feel so much better now.." Amy heaved a sigh of relief.

Mudkee seemed to return to her normal state, quickly jumping to her feet and kipping in the same manner as her Trainer.

Marionette appeared, still slightly faded, behing Amy, where she shifted uneasily in the air at all the positive emotion.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 02:57 AM
OOC: Hey, how did Nightmare mock-bow at her if she's invisible? XD

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 03:01 AM
OOC: Heartlessness is my middle name. Well...actually it's 'Juhani', but I think heartlessness sounds better. Also, Nightmare's got Odor Sleuth. He can smell where Marionette is.

IC:

"Mmmph?" all of the surrounding commotion roused Cid from his sleep once again, this time a good bit more awoken. "Jenny?" he asked, heaving a sigh of relief as he noticed that the girl was awake this time "You're alright. I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

Jaws rolled his eyes, was there no end to the apologizing? He was content with grinning at the lot of them instead.

"Murk-murkrow!" (Both awake!) Shiney announced, happily jumping from bed to bed without being able to decide which one to stay on.

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 03:02 AM
OOC-Hey!You replied...looks like you two are not so heartless after all...
Mightyenas have "THE EYE"no...just kidding...
Most likely cause their ears are so sensitive,can pick up changes in the air flow..and blahblahblah...
Ic-
Jenny ignored the pain in her arm for one second,as she was surronded by the pokemon,all looking very pleased,Curly was even dancing.

"What...what'd I do?"Jenny asked weakly.

Out of pure happiness,Ruru jumped onto Cid and shook him.

"Hey..Ruru!Stop...it.."Jenny held out her arm.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Oh.. I'm so happy for you guys.. You're almost all better now!" Amy beamed. Mudkee decided to stop her frantic jumping and copying Amy and cooled down a bit, all the emotions of the morning having weighed her down too much.

Marionette grimaced at all the happiness. If it weren't so positive, and not that many people were there, she'd say something nice..

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 03:08 AM
OOC: Also, Nightmare's got Odor Sleuth. He can smell where Marionette is.

OOC: Ah, but Shuppets don't have smells. XD Whatever, I'll stop badgering ya about it. Badger badger badger badger...

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 03:09 AM
OOC: Yes they do...how else would Odor Sleuth let you hit Ghost types with Normal type attacks? Add that to you list of semi-useless pokmon game trivia.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 03:11 AM
OOC: If only this were the anime.. then it would actually make sense that Shuppets don't have smells. XD

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 03:13 AM
OOC: Heh, as a complete aside, I'm just reading the words 'The secret of Cradily', I love the sloganizer. ^_^

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 03:14 AM
OOC-Well,yes,discuss whether Shuppets smell,leave me out..I so do not want to know...
Alter's Heartless,I'm Crude,so wad's Plushie?DumbLuck?
Wait,Cid's arm just got bitten off and Jenny's suffered from tramatic blood transfusion,they'll have to wait for atleast a week till Cid's better.

Ic-

"Yeah..well...anybody would've done that for you.."she smiled weakly to the boy.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Yay!Jenny's awake!)

"Ah-choo!"sneezed Jenny,looks like she had caught a cold from running around in the cold damp morning air with wet clothes on.

"Mimi..mi!"(Call the nurses!)Mimi reminded the others.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
OOC: 'The Art of Cradily' :3

'Tis not my turn to post. >O

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 03:17 AM
OOC-Ain't Plushie gonna sleep now?It shoul dbe pretty late you know...

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 03:20 AM
OOC: Shoot, I have to go to pain...ahem, piano lessons. >_< See you!

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 03:21 AM
OOC: Aw, that means I should just head off to bed, then. >_<

So I guess I'll just do that! Cya folks! :3

Ibuberu
August 27th, 2005, 03:23 AM
OOC-Me too!!Study!!
Same time tomorrow!!(Or in Plushie's case,tonight.)

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 11:17 AM
OOC: Well, Cid's arm isn't off exactly. Just a bit maimed. Anyway, here's something for you to think over when you return.

IC:

"Oh, I don't think anyone would have." Cid replied, smiling back at Jenny "It took a lot of courage for you to do what you did, thank you." His expression turned to one of worry when Jenny suddenly gave of a loud cough.

"Shoot!" Cid exclaimed, his eyes darting across the room "You must have caught that from running around soaked all morning. Where's a doctor when you need one?" Although he generally wouldn't have put up such a fuss over a common cold, the boy didn't really want to think about what the affliction might cause to Jenny now that her system was weakened by the operation.

"Mightyy-eena-ena." (I'll deal with that.) Nightmare stated, leaving into the corridor with a sly grin on his face.

A few moments later, there were some muffled shouts and the Mightyena returned, running at a good speed with a shoe in his mouth, a doctor in close pursuit.

"Give me that you pesky mut!" the doctor exclaimed, snatching the shoe which Nightmare surrendered without resistance "Is he yours?" he asked, turning towards Cid with a scowl.

"In a manner of speaking." Cid replied calmly, throwing a discreet grin to the Mightyena "But now that you're here. You should be checking on my friend over there." he gestured towards the sneezing Jenny.

"Seems just like a common cold to me..." the doctor replied dismissively, "It will pass with time. I really don't have time to-"

Cid threw the man a vicious glare and Nightmare gave a treathening growl, barring his teeth.

"-waste." the doctory concluded, grinning nervously "We'll have to check you up right away, young lady."

The doctor proceeded to do his work with extreme carefulness, throwing a nervous glance at Nightmare now and then.

Random Plushie
August 27th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Amy didn't want to interupt anything, so she fell silent and took several steps back to lean against the wall. Mudkee glanced back once before deciding to the same.

Marionette heaved a sigh of relief now that some tension had returned. Oh, but she dared not feed just after that little 'conversation' with Nightmare..

OOC: Amy has no major role at the moment, so Plushie will stay on the side for now. X3

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
OOC-So..late today...dang tuition...
(And Amy's one of the main characters...?)

Ic-
"Oh!Oh...I'll just..um...stay in bed..I'll be better in no time."Jenny shook her hands as the doctor came toward her.

"If you're sure then-"the doctor took another look at Nightmare.

"But is better to be safe."he finished rushing forwards.

"Ah..."Jenny gapped her mouth wide open,not knowing how to continue,she had no chance but to give in and let the doctor examine her.

"Mimi...mimi..mi...mi..."(We'd better get some sleep...we've been up all night..)Mimi yawned before she jumped into her luxury ball to sleep.

"Kirlia!Kirlia...kir.."(No way!I'm going to stay beside Jenny till' she's better..)Ruru sat at the foot of Jenny's bed with Dew.

"Marshtomp.."(Wake me up later..)Dew yawned and feel asleep on Jenny's bed.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 12:36 AM
OOC: But still, it is Cid and Jenny's time to shine! Ergh, corniness..

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 12:38 AM
OOC-Poor Nicole though....
*looks around*

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 12:39 AM
OOC: Ya mean Fliss? Sorry, that's how Plushie's brain pronounces it. XD

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"Well, I've done just about all I can do." the doctor stated as he had finished his job "These pills should let you recover from the cold faster." he placed a small jar of the afformentioned medicine on a small kind of stand that had been built onto the bed for just that reason. "Take them twice a day, with at least 8 hours in between. Now if you'll excuse me..." he gained a distinct rabbit-in-the-headlights expression.

"By all means." Cid replied, feigning polite confusion, "Whatever made you think you were detained?"

Nightmare grinned at the doctor as he left without bothering to answer, or look back for that matter.

"Nothing to do but wait then I guess..." Cid sighed, examining his arm and attempting to move it around a bit. The wound, now carefully bandaged, still ached quite a bit as he did so and the movements were a tad stiff, but at least it was responsive.

"Mighty-eeena." (I'm staying up too.) Nightmare declared at Ruru's statement.

"Kir-liaa." (As am I.) Curly concured firmly. "Kiiirlia-kirlia-lia-kirlia." (That trance was scary enough.)

"Dun-spa-spaarce..." (I think I'll go to sleep...) Deunan announced with a yawn, climbing into his Great Ball, located on a nearby chair along with the rest of Cid's possessions.

"Croco-naw." (Me too.) Jaws said, scratching his backside rather obscenely "Naaw." (Night'.) the Croconaw dissapeared as well.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Marsh tomp tomp marsh marsh.." (Guess I'll be headin' to bed then..) Mudkee covered a yawn with a flipper before vanishing into one of the Pokeballs on Amy's belt.

Marionette hovered quietly in the air for a moment before speaking.

"Shuppet shuuuuup, shuppet shup shup?" (I have Insomnia, what do you think?) Marionette spoke to whoever didn't know that.

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Where can the others be? Nicole thought... She had been separated from the other trainers after the warehouse crumbled.. Her pokemon looked tired from all the battling and rescuing.. They should still be around in the town somewhere Nicole pondered.. Just then.. she heard a flapping sound... Followed by "Blu..blu..".... She turned around only to see a cute little Swablu flapping it's small wings of clouds...

"Blu..Swa.. bluuu..luuu?(Can i follow you?)" the Swablu asked.. Nicole replied without hesistation" Yes!!! Of course.. OH GOD!!! I finally got the Swablu i always wanted.. YIPEE!!!!!!!!" Nicole took out a ball at random from her bag and returned Swablu into the ball...

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 12:56 AM
OOC-Yibber...fliss(thats how me pronounce it..fliss,but I know how to write in properly)
*sighs*
Hey!Its that time of the day again!!Ybur has to bath...be back in 10.

Ic-
"Okay.."Jenny said as the doctor walked out of the room.

She sighed and let her head fall onto the pillow.

"Marshtomp...marsh!"(My clam...don't take..)Dew dreamed,swatting Ruru.

"Kirlia..."(Stop it..)Ruru pushed his fin away from her using her legs.

Noticing that Cid was looking at his scar,Jenny lifted her left arm,there was a cut,small but deep.

"The others will surely worry about this...Better not let them know,espesially not Cid..

She tied her bandana over the scar before turning back to the others,faking a smile.

"Um...Where's Nicole?"Jenny remembered the trainer.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Amy looked up at Jenny's question.

"I.. I don't know where Nicole is. She wasn't in the hotel room.. when I woke up. And I didn't see her around town." Amy answered to the best of her knowledge.

Marionette sighed. Hmm.. Maybe at least this will mean food..

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:05 AM
OOC-okay..promise to bath after this..

Ic-
"She must be still out there!"the truth struck Jenny.

She turned to Cid then,herself.

"Me and Cid are too weak to go after her..."she said.

"Amy?"

OOC-
Let Amy shine....beside,looks like there's nothing for Cid and Jenny to do accept compare scars...
hee :p

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:07 AM
OOC: Thought I'd tell y'all. Like, two days ago or so, Tsukasa PMed me and he congratulated us all for doing his rp proud and making it like the most posted in rp in the forum. XD So, yay for us!

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:07 AM
OOC: Go us! ^_^

IC:

"Nicole?" Cid looked up, he could have sworn that the girl had been with them. "But she was in the warehouse with us, wasn't she?" he asked, half-wondering why Jenny wore a fake-smile like she always did when she was hiding something "Could she have become separated from us?"

"Kir-liaa-kir-kiirliaa..." (She must be worried...) Curly said, embarassed that she hadn't noted Nicole's absence before. "Kir-kirlia-kir-kiir-lia-iaa." (We should go look for her.)

Nightmare gave Marionette another contemptous look as he noticed a sense of greed flash over the ghost pokmon's features but didn't comment.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:10 AM
OOC: Not greed.. ALMOST greed... but more like awakened hope. XD

IC:

"Of course! It's the least I can do!" Amy jumped up. "C'mon, Marionette!" Amy quickly began jogging, rushing out the door. Marionette rolled her eyes, phasing through the wall in a shortcut after her Trainer.

OOC: Yeah.. the whole search will be in a different post for now.. XD

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 01:13 AM
OCC: I was wondering.. Why has any of us ever remembered the existence of the Pokegear?

IC: Still grinning from getting her Swablu, Nicole thought.. Maybe I can call the others on the Pokegear.... She took out her Pokegear.... Amy, Bug Catcher Alex, Bug Catcher Thomas..... She shifted the keys to Amy and called her...

The Pokegear started calling Amy.....

OCC: We haf gd taste... To choose to be in this RP thread... :D

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:15 AM
OOC: Did they even take each others numbers? You can't bloody well call someone if you don't have their number...

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:16 AM
OOC-Must..resist temtation to post....
Can't...
Okay..I really promise this time....really...
(Go us!We've reached 1040 posts...okay..around there..somewhere..okay!My maths stinks..)

Ic-
Jenny looked at Amy as she ran out of the room.

"Kirlia..."(Nicole...)Ruru concentrated hard.

"Kirlia!Kir..kirlia...kir!"(Nicole!She's still at the warehouse!)Ruru said to her trainer.

"Wah?You can sense Nicole?Where is she?"Jenny looked at Ruru.

The words warehouse flashed through her mind.

"Warehouse?I must have been too busy with Cid to realise that she wasn't after us.."Jenny bent her head.

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 01:17 AM
OCC: We can take it as they did... That will make things easier.. Or maybe... Nicole could have called another person who had the same name?

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Amy rushed towards the doors of the hospital, dodging newly arriving patients and nurses ali-

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Whoa!" the sound totally threw Amy off balance, causing the girl to trip over herself and crumble to the floor. Heating up with embarassment, Amy hid behind a conveniently (sp? XD) located pillar and reached into her fanny pack.

As Marionette caught up, Amy retrieved her green and periwinkle PokeNav. Flipping it open, Amy spotted the text that read, "Recieving new call.. Nicole.."

Amy's eyes lit up as she quickly pressed a button on the PokeNav, lifting it up to her ear.

"Hello? Nicole!?"

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:23 AM
OOC: Go convenience! But wait, isn't using cell phones and their like against hospital rules? On a completely unrelated note, am I the only one who thinks that 'Interactive Oral Excercise' sounds like an extremely dirty expression?

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 01:23 AM
"Hey.. Amy? Where are all of you? And.. I've got this good news for all of you.... Remember... we saved this flock of Swablu... And..and..and.. wait a minute.. is Cid and Jenny with you?" Nicole said..

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:25 AM
OOC: Once again, you did not have to share that with us! >_<

PokeNav = Not cell phone XP

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
OOC: Don't blame me...it's part of my school syllabus.

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 01:29 AM
OCC: Go have dinner first... Will come back asap...

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:29 AM
OOC-Finally bathed...
Amy and Nicole could have switched numbers off camera..I mean computer screen.
Jenny does not have a pokegear(even though its obvious that she could afford 20 of those)because it was useless since she had no friends.

Ic-

"Doesn't that hurt?"Jenny looked as Cid examined his scar.

Compared to hers,he must have been much worse off.

"Kirlia..kirlia!"(It got bitted(her english-pokemon ain't that good) by a Mightyena,of course it hurts!)Ruru said.

"Marsh..."(Clams...)Dew continued dreaming.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:30 AM
OOC: By the by, I assume that the phone call system acts on the same principle as a cell phone, with calling ranges etc.

IC:

"A bit..." Cid confessed, looking at the deep scar running down his arm all the way to the wrist, that bite had been a lot more thourough than it seemed. "Well, okay. A lot. But it's still preferable to the other outcome..."

Nightmare whined, drooping his tail once again as his misbehaviour returned to mind.

Cid gave the dark pokmon a friendly look, "Please, I'm not looking for a scapegoat." he said softly to the Mightyena, reaching his left hand out to stroke it. Nightmare backed away at first, both scared that the boy would hit him and not feeling like he deserved such attention. He finally gave up though, and allowed himself to be stroked although he still seemed to tremble from the shame. "I can't blame you...not for all of it." Cid continued, he lifted his eyes up, his gaze hardening. "But those Vipers, they will pay for what they've done."

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:31 AM
"Um, I'm at the hospital.. Cid got hurt, and Jenny kind of helped him get better.. Yeah, so could you please come to the hospital? It's near the northern part of town.." Amy spoke to Nicole.

A few passing people eyed Amy with hostility, making her raise an eyebrow. Marionette would've slapped her own forehead if she had hands.

"Shup shuppet shup shuuuup, shup.." (No PokeNavs in hospitals, duh..) Marionette stated, even though Amy wasn't listening anyways.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:34 AM
OOC-This ain't english channel you all hear?!
Though...the radio waves of the pokegear could disrupt the hospital thingys...since it works like the handphone...should have the same effects...

Amy's risking the lives of others oh no!!

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:35 AM
OOC: Wow, we're still talking about that? XD

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:38 AM
OOC: Oh yes. By the way...in case you didn't notice I've added an IC to my last post.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:39 AM
OOC-I don't know,but it sounds fun!!
There's nothing better to do anyway...Cause fls is out to dinner...and Alter doesn't want to reply..(Gawd....no...don't tell me i said that...)
I've still got writer's block.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:39 AM
OOC: Yep, I noticed, but it had nothing to do with Amy so I didn't say anything. XD

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
OOC: Do I have to repeat myself? I have replied, the IC is now my second latest post here. *Sniff* I'm so ignored...*Sniff*

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:43 AM
OOC: Hey! You're the one ignoring my response! XD

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:45 AM
OOC: Well, it doesn't really involve Cid or his pokmon, does it?

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:46 AM
OOC: If you're going to make me eat my words, gimme a fork next time. XP Fliss or Yibber, post an IC! XD

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 01:47 AM
OOC-I did read it,now i'm replying,i'm may be crude not heartless.
(AND JENNY'S THE ONE BEING IGNORED THE MOST!!aside from Nicole...)Okay...*overcomes block*

Ic-
"Yeah...well..."Jenny tried to speak,but nothing came out.

She looked at the Mightyena,hard to believe that it was once a member of Team Viper,or was it still?She raised her eyebrows.But softened as she saw Cid pet it,guess it must have turned over a new leaf.

"Kirlia...kirlia..."(I still don't trust him...)Ruru eyed the Mightyena suspiciously.

"Marshtomp...marsh"(Clams evil......)Dew continued to sleeptalk.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 01:53 AM
OOC: No fork for Plushie. I might give you a spoon or a single chopstick if you ask nice, but no fork. Why? Because I am heartless, that's why. :badsmile:

IC:

"Kirliaa-kir-lia..." (Neither do I...) Curly confided "Kir-lia-kirli-kiiir-kiirliaaa." (But I trust Cid's judgement.)

"Mur-kro-krow-muurk-ro-rooow..." (I'm not sure what to think...) Shiney confessed, scratching her head.

Nightmare listened to the discussion in silence. Of course they don't trust me yet... he thought for himself. And I can't blame them. But I'll prove that I am better than the old master.

"Are you okay with it?" Cid asked Jenny worriedly "This Mightyena staying with us, I mean. I know he's done some horrible things, but he seems to be regretting them." Both the boy and his pokmon awaited Jenny's response, knowing that it would determine wether the dark pokmon could stay with the group or not.

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 01:54 AM
OCC: Back from dinner.. Didn't keep all of you waiting.. did I?

IC: "O..o..o..o.k, coming right now.." Nicole said.. She put Amy down upon remembering that radio waves will disrupt the hospital's system(^^ i'm still gonna harp on this).. Hospital.. Northern of the town..Nicole chanted in her heart.. trying hard to remember.

OCC: I just remembered that I haven't give a name to my Swablu.. well. It's name is Christy..

She released Christy and commanded it to fly high and look around for the hospital... "Swa..blu..bluuu.. Swaa...blu...luu...luu(Ahh.. It's there.. I'll lead you there...)" Christy chirpped... "Thanks, Christy.. You're such an angel.." Nicole replied sweetly at the Swablu.. Upon hearing that, Corrine grumbled in the Pokeball "Another enemy now..."

Nicole followed the Swablu and before long... She reached the entrance of the hospital.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Amy put her PokeNav away as Nicole hung up. She slightly regretted having to use it in a hospital, but it wasn't her idea.. Amy peeked around the pillar in order to peer through the glass sliding doors. Outside was none other than Nicole, a Swablu fluttering around her.

"Hi!" Amy mouthed, waving with one hand to signal to the other girl.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:01 AM
OOC-Me like SPORK!!
As long as nobody copies my crudeness,Alter can be as heartless as he wants,I'm too crude to bother about it,its just that I've access tear syndrome,thats all.

Ic-
"No,of course not,I mean...he pratically saved your life!"Jenny shook her head.

"Kirlia!"(Hmph!)Ruru turned away from the Mightyena.

"Marshtomp..."(Jealous..)Dew said.

Ruru leaned down to the Marshtomp,he was still alsleep.

Great,now he even mocks me when he's sleepingRuru folded her arms.

OOC-Still suffering from block...

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Nicole responded to Amy's mouthing(is there such a word?) and mouthed back " Stay there.. I'm coming up right now!!" She returned Christy to the Pokeball and walked briskly to where everyone was..

Well.. before long.. she was right beside Amy.. "God... Cid and Jenny.. Amy, you're alright aren't you?" Nicole exclaimed checking Amy for any bruises and wounds....

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:05 AM
OOC: Doesn't Yibber mean 'excess'? And I thought Amy was next to a pillar, not in the room with Cid and Jenny. XD Ah well.

IC:

"I'm fine. No need to be concerned over me." Amy beamed, leaning against the wall once more. Marionette floated back into the room, being a straggler.

Heh, I ain't gettin' a meal outta this. No siree.. Marionette thought to herself, not really caring about eating that much anymore.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 02:09 AM
OOC: By the way, I notice you've changed your title plushie.

IC:

"Kir-kirli-aa-kiiirliaaa-kir-lia..." (He kind of endangered it too...) Curly muttered darkly. He turned to Nightmare "Kir-liia, kir-kirli-kiiirliaa-kirlia-kiir." (As I said, I trust Cid's judgement and will tolerate your presence in the group.) he said, eyeing the Mightyena coldly "Kiir-liaaa-kirlia-kiirlia-liaaa-lia-kiiirlia-iaa." (But if you lay as much as a scratch on any of my friends you won't live to regret it.)

"Eena." (Fine.) Nightmare replied casually "Might-yyena-ena-mig-htye-eena." (Just watch me and see for yourself.)

Cid smiled "He should get a name then." he said, eyeing the Mightyena "Something suitable..."

Nightmare... Curly said telepathtically.

"Nightmare, eh?" the boy said, tilting his head. "Sounds kind of negative. What do you think?" he asked the Mightyena who gave a vigorous nod.

"Alright." Cid replied "Nightmare it is then."

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 02:09 AM
OCC: I think I've to make this clear.. I was like wanted to ask Amy about Cid and Jenny when it suddenly occured to me that you might also be hurt or something..

IC: "Where is Cid and Jenny? I gotta pay them a visit.." Nicole asked.. She seemed so worried over everything this few days... She hadn't been like that before..

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:13 AM
OOC: You only noticed now, Titan? XD And otay, Fliss. :3

IC:

"Right this way!" Amy exclaimed, gesturing for Nicole to follow before skipping down the hallway and back into the room that Jenny, Cid, and their Pokemon occupied.

"Nicole's here!" Amy shouted in a sing-song voice, dashing to one corner of the room. Behind the Trainer was Marionette, whose mood had now changed to boredom, as her expression appeared that way.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:13 AM
OOC-Toldja me english bad...
Nobody notices my title...*starts crying*he really is heartless.

Ic-
"Nightmare?"Jenny said.

"It sounds nice...in a way."she half-complimented.

"Kirlia....kir..kirlia!"(Nightmare..what a perfect name!)Ruru agreed negatively with Curly.

Jenny looked outside the room,

"Hm...?"

Nicole and Amy were back.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:14 AM
OOC: I noticed, you crude Feebas, you! ^^

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:16 AM
OOC-And I noticed Plushie's change in title right?*forgetful*

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:17 AM
"Shup shuppet shuuuuuuuuuup..?" (Did my compliment actually become your name?) Marionette floated down to Nightmare's level. "Shup. Shuppet." (Wow. Touching.) She really wasn't trying to be sarcastic, but it ended up sounding that way.

OOC: Shortness! ACK! *faints*

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 02:17 AM
OOC: I can be horribly unperceptive at times. But Yibber, 'Drama Queen' would be another suitable title for you. ^_^

IC:

"Mighty-eena-ena-mighty." (Get's me right here.) Nightmare replied sarcastically, earning a scoff from Curly.

"Oh, I suppose it is." Cid replied before turning his attention to Nicole and Amy "Sorry you were left behind like that." he said to the former "We were kind of in a hurry."

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:18 AM
OOC: Hey, compliment was actually a typo for comment, but now it fits, seeing as how Ghosts respect scaryness. XD

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Nicole walked to Cid and examined him from top to toe.. she stared at the scar and exclaimed loudly "Cid.. Does that hurt? It do right?..." she had intended to continue ranting but she noticed everyone else in the ward staring at her...

Just then, a nurse tapped her on the shoulder, "Please lower your voice, this is a hospital mind you... If I hear another "shout" from you.. I'll chase you out of the hospital..". Nicole apologize and waited for Cid's response..

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Hey, no problem." Amy replied to Cid. "We're still friends!" She beamed.

Before Cid could say anything more, Amy continued.

"Plus, Nicole caught a Swablu!" Amy turned to the other girl. "Am I right?"

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 02:26 AM
"Uh, yeah it does." Cid replied to Nicole, "But it's not so bad, honest." the scar decided to take this opportunity to give of a particularly painful jolt, causing the boy to wince unvoluntarily. Cid did his best to surpres the pain again and managed a weak smile. "I'll be alright after a bit of rest. And you caught a Swablu? Congratulations. I'd pat you on the back but..." he gave a mirthless laugh "As you can see..."

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Shup.. shup shuuuup shuppet shup shuppet." (Hmm.. the conversation lost my interest.) Marionette stated before closing her eyes. After a while, the Ghost appeared to have gone into some sort of a trance.

OOC: I am cursed with short posts! Grr! ><;

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:31 AM
OOC-And....Jenny's being ignored again*innocently shots a look to fls*
I know I'm a Drama Queen...thats why you're(refering to the Corny king)so heartless.
*hurries to change siggy*

Ic-
"Hi Amy...Nicole."Jenny mustered a greeting as the two girls came into her room.

"A swablu?Cool.."she said.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia.."(Meet Nightmare,your worst nightmare)Ruru said sarcastislly,pointing to the mightyena.

"Marshtomp!!"(Who was'zat!!)Dew woke up and began turning around.

"Marsh..tomp!"(Hi Ruru!)

Jenny saw Cid wince.

"You're sure you're fine?"Jenny said,ignoring the fact that her's was aching as well.

OOC-Writers block has spreaded to Plushie.

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 02:32 AM
OCC: I'm going for a swim(forced by sis to go.. if not I'll have to practice the piano...)

"Yupee... I got a Swablu.." Nicole beamed holding the Pokeball up for everyone to see.. She also asked Jenny the same thing as she had asked Cid before and hoped Jenny felt fine...

OCC: Cya... maybe later?

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:33 AM
OOC: Bye-bye Fliss! Have a nice swim, I guess! XD

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:36 AM
OOC-Likey my new siggy?(Hasn't changed much)
And title?

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: The overreacting part certainly matches ya. ^^ *random poke*

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: Yes, swim like a Feebas or a celestial goldfish. ^_^

IC:

"Oh, I'm fine." Cid repeated, trying to sound reassuring. "Really, don't worry about me." he came to think of something "It just seems like I'm holding you guys up, though." he added "I mean, Amy and Nicole, you've both got the gym challenge to go to. And Jenny, we're still looking for your father, right? And I'm just getting in the way...I'm sorry..." he bent his head a bit.

"Mightyy-eeena-ena, mightyena?" (You really are the cheerleader here, aren't you?) Nightmare asked Ruru sarcastically.

OOC: He does seem to enjoy sarcasm, doesn't he? ^_^

Fls4eva
August 28th, 2005, 02:38 AM
OCC: Lol..^^ I'll haf a nice time... Cya later

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:39 AM
OOC: Yes he does. XD

IC:

Marionette never once went out of her trance-like state. However, she had begun to glow with that all too familiar bluish aura, grinning happily.

"It's okay, Cid, really! Me and Nicole could always take the challenge while you two rest up over here." Amy smiled.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 02:46 AM
OOC-*pokes Plushie back,harder,with a mace*
Mauahha.....

Ic-
"Hey!Good luck Amy!"Jenny said.

"Are you going right now?"Jenny wished that she could go along

"Well....looks like i'll be in the hospital as long as Cid,and my dad can take care of himself."Jenny tried to lift the burden off Cid's shoulders.

"And...you still didn't have to jump in the way!"she started to get angry.

"I could have so taken care of myself!"Jenny continued.

'And you would'nt have to risk getting your right arm bitten off!"

"Kirlia...."(There she goes again...)Ruru sighed.

OOc-
Moodswings...ah...common in a girl like Jenny...

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:49 AM
OOC: *pokes Yibber with a spear*

IC:

"I.. Do you want me to go now?" Amy tilted her head in confusion. She wanted to support her friends at their side for at least a bit longer.

OOC: SHORTNESS!!!!!

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"Mightyena, yeena-eeena." (Actually, she couldn't have.) Nightmare stated matter-of-factly.

"I know..." Cid said quietly, shame building up in him "But you just looked so vulnerable with your back turned to him-I couldn't risk you getting hurt-I'm sorry..." he hunched his shoulders slightly. "And please, I didn't mean it like that..." he said hurriedly to Amy "I appreciate you being here. It's just that-" he sighed "I don't want to hold any of you back..."

Curly stared furiously at Nightmare for his latest addition to the debate but didn't comment.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Marionette appeared to squint in concentration as she tried to feed on Nightmare's sarcasm silently. Sarcasm was difficult to decipher.. It wasn't really a positive emotion, and yet it wasn't negative. Marionette didn't really care, but she wanted to eat it nonetheless.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOC-*Retracts from spear*
How dare you question my authourity!!
*takes out pen*
*pokes*THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THAT THING WHICH I FORGOT......THE SWORD!!!(OR IN PLUSHIE'S CASE,SPEAR)

Ic-
"Me!Vulnarable!"Jenny listened to Cid.

"I could take down 10 mightyenas with my hands tied behind my back!I knew that the Nightmare was headed for me!I wanted to launch another attack!!But NOO....you had to be heroic and risk your life for a girl like me!!"Jenny said,not stopping for a breathe.

"Marsh.."(Ouch...)Dew said.

"I'm am fully capable how handling things myself!"she raised her left arm.

"Ouch!"she withdrawed it.

"But..You must've been really brave to actually jump infront of a mightyena..."Jenny smiled,returning back to her old self.

"Kir....Kirlia...kir...kirlia.."(Yup....Thats out trainer all right..)

OOC-
Moodswings!!ONe moment,angry,10seconds later,perfectly angelic!!

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:01 AM
OOC: Waiting for ya, Titan.

*pokes Yibber with Melman plushie* Mwahahaha. The giraffe, Melman, pwns you.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:03 AM
OOC-*pokes back with Gloria PLushie,additional bonus,Gloria's holding a pen*
THE BATTLE OF THE POKES!!!

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:04 AM
OOC: *pokes Yibber with Melman plushie again, this time Melman is sitting on a T.V.* >D

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Brave or foolish." Cid replied, smiling in relief "Probably both. Can I help it if I'm an idiot? But seriously, your arm seems to be in pretty bad condition. Don't strain it for hitting me, it's not worth it."

"Mighty-ena..." (Nice try...) Nightmare said as he watched Marionette's efforts with amusement "Mig-hty-eena, Mightyena-miii-ghty-eeena." (But you see, I happen to love my sarcasm.) he focused on his feelings for the form of speech, directing them to the ghost pokmon.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Marionette frowned, her blue aura not fading. This was only because she had switched targets. She had noticed Curly's earlier spark of fury, and now she was trying to harvest it.

You must do much more than that.. Marionette thought, now used to Nightmare's strategy of positive emotion.

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:13 AM
OOC-Ain't Plushie tired?
*Gloria sits on Melman*
MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Ic-
"Hmph!"Jenny didn't know what else to do,except be angry at the boy.

"I can take care of myself!"

"Kirlia...kir...kirlia...kir...."(He was only trying to save you..)Ruru tried to lessen the girl's anger.

"Marshtomp...marsh?"(Yeah..who'd do that for you?)Dew sided with Ruru.

Jenny barely understood,but she caught Dew's actions.

OOC-Charades!!

"Excactly!Nobody'd do such a stupid thing like that for....."Jenny paused.

"-me.."she drooped her head,wanting to crawl into the deepest hole she could find.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:16 AM
OOC: Kinda.. *pokes Yibber with a stapler*

Waiting for Titan.. o________O

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Bleh!!Mother caught me!!
Must go and study....
*cries*

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:20 AM
OOC: Nooooo! Who will I poke now- *turns head* AHA!! *pokes Titan with an umbrella*

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
*pokes alter with a feebas*
Yes!She went back inside her room for awhile...

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
OOC: Sorry, a certain other RP here has just started and I kind of wanted to post. Sorry...*Pokes Yibber and Plushie with a Cradily.*

IC:

Curly looked up at the happenings, his anger temporarily dissipated and overrun by curiosity.

"Jenny?" Cid asked cautiously. "Is something wrong?"

Nightmare grinned at Marionette "Mig-hty-eena, ena?" (No meal for you, eh?) he asked softly.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Curly.. food.." Marionette muttered in response to the Mightyena's statement, still concentrating on removing all traces of anger and fury from Curly's mind.

Amy fell silent, not knowing what to say at Jenny's action.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 03:31 AM
OOC: Whoa.. Plushie's running low on energy.. she really must get to bed now..

Oh yesh, and before I go.. *pokes Titan with a rubber tree plant*

Ibuberu
August 28th, 2005, 03:36 AM
oOC-Sneaky eh?Mom went out to dinner,now using...
But better off after this post..she'll kill me.

Ic-

"Huh?"Jenny wondered why Amy and Cid were staring at her.

"I wasn't going to slap Cid.."she said.

"And..before anything bad happens,I might as well tell you that I have mood swings."she said,as if she didn't care.

"Sorry I didn't tell you this before.."changing her attitude once more.

"Guess that I was too preoccupied with Cid's arm..."she said,sounding like herself again.

"Kirlia...kir.."(Whew...looks like its other..)Ruru rubbed her forehead.

"Marshtomp!"(Jenny's back!)

"Kirlia...kir?"(ermm...she was never gone?)Ruru told the Marshtomp.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 03:41 AM
OOC: *Pokes plushie with a rubber chicken*

IC:

"Yes." Cid replied to Jenny's talk about mood swings, smiling a bit "I think we've kind of noticed that, and I'm not bothered. But are you alright? You looked kind of depressed a moment ago."

"Murk, ro-row-murk-ro-murkrow." (Yeah, it was kind of creepy.) Shiney said, opening her beak once more after a long pause.

Random Plushie
August 28th, 2005, 08:56 PM
OOC: *pokes Titan with a wireless adapter* Probably not staying up tonight..

IC:

"What Cid said." Amy smiled weakly. "But don't worry about it, though. As friends, we should get through it." Amy exclaimed.

Marionette frowned. Curly wasn't showing any more anger. She opened her eyes for the first time in a while and lost her blue aura.

Tch, so much for that.. Marionette scowled.

Ibuberu
August 29th, 2005, 02:21 AM
OOC-Just remembered that today I was supposed to have a Social Studies Test,I only had 10minutes to study...After I studied....I found out that that wasn't supposed to be tested...but there was no more time to study....
(And,Cid and Amy should have heard what Jenny said about nobody would do such a stupid thing except Cid,and understand,cause she like....said it aloud?)

Ic-
"Huh?Did I just say that outloud?"Jenny asked herself.

"Marshtomp!Marshtomp!"(You did!You did!)Dew kipped.

"But it looks like they don't understand....good..."Jenny continued to play dumb.

"Huh?I said nothing,your ears must be playing tricks on you,must be the smell of the hospital eh?"Jenny answered.

Ruru mearly shook her head,her trainer just loved to lie.....

Alter Ego
August 29th, 2005, 06:33 AM
OOC: Spell it out for me. I'm heartless so I don't notice these emotional things...^_~

IC:

Nightmare listened to the dialouge with a slight grin and a knowledge of the motives which was probably far greater than what could be attributed to his trainer.

"Oh, I'm sure you said quite a lot of things, actually..." Cid objected, bringing back his memories of the conversation taking place a few moments ago. "You said that you were too preoccupied with my arm to tell us about your mood swings. And before that you said that you weren't going to slap me. And before that you said..."

"Excactly!Nobody'd do such a stupid thing like that for...-me..."

"Actually, I don't remember what you said before that." Cid concluded as his mind tried to grasp the significance behind the sentece, trying to dismiss the topic with a shrug. He was only a marginally better liar than Jenny, though.

"Kir?" [Huh?] Curly, who was usually quick on the outcome, seemed to be unable to comprehend the situation. What was so important about that sentence that his trainer had to lie and say that he couldn't remember it?

"Mig-htye..." [You know...] Nightmare commented "Yen-aa-mightyena-mightyyy-een-ena-mighty-ena." [For a psychic pokmon you can really be slow at times.]

Random Plushie
August 29th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Amy decided not to comment. Her head was buzzing with way too much thoughts, anyway. Looking towards the clock on the wall, she checked the time.

"6:21 in the mornin', everyone. Whoopee." Amy stated, just as an FYI.

At Nightmare's comment, Marionette's hopes arose once again. She lifted her head to stare at Curly for his reaction.

Please! Don't crush my hopes this time! You're angry! Angry at the vicious insult! WARGH!

Ibuberu
August 30th, 2005, 05:19 AM
OOc-Alter's heartless...Cid?Don't think he's that heartless,just....bit slow...and doesn't express feelings much,does he?He just likes coming to the rescue "Oh..look at me...I got my arm bitten off by a mightyena who can't even decide if he's good or bad......oh...i'm fainting"(And he's the only character who hasn't cried yet,not that i'm saying he should...maybe he should save it for the later part..eh?)
Sorry..been feeling particuly negative and crude and drama queenish today...I gots my chinese and science marks back.
Chinese-71.5(lowest in class....wah....;( )
Scinece-78

Ic-
"I said nothing!!"Jenny tried to cover up,blushing in the process.

"Marshtomp!"(Yes you did!)Dew taunted his trainer.

"Uh..shouldn't we help Amy get ready for her gym battle?"Jenny tried to change the subject.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir.."(Gurl...its 6 in the morning..give it a rest.)Ruru said,yawning.

Alter Ego
August 30th, 2005, 05:35 AM
OOC: Feeling a bit negative today, aren't we? :tired:
Guess I can't blame you considering that you were dissapointed with your marks. Myself, I haven't had a single test yet. For all its faults I do love the finish education system at times. And no mocking Nightmare! Are you trying to usurp my rightful place as the heartless one? He's was ever so remorseful for a very long time but didn't have the chance to break free of this trainer's control. But Cid? Bash away, just see if I care... ^_^

IC:

"Uh, yeah. The gym challenge..." Cid concured, feeling incredibly awkward about the line his thoughts were taking. I'm just imagining it... he told himself, doing his best to keep his thoughts from showing, It's just my imagination running off with my tired mind...

Curly was too nonplused to pay proper heed to Nightmare's comment, fixing Dew with a quizical look instead. "Kirlii-aaa-kirl-kirlia?" (What's all this about?) the psychic pokmon asked, stiffling a huge yawn. He wasn't really at his sharpest anymore. His eyes slowly travelling from the blushing Jenny to the awkward looking Cid before they returned to the pokmon who seemed to have some idea of what was going on. Nightmare rolled his eyes but then he threw Marionette a taunting grin, noticing that the ghost pokmon had been robbed of yet another meal of negative emotion.

Random Plushie
August 30th, 2005, 09:42 PM
OOC: Wow, I'm actually doing better than my angelic sister! Ohmehgee!!! O_O Except for Chinese, since I don't gotta take no Chinese. XP I got Band. Which ish an easy A for Plushie. Do you take Band? Who takes Band? ME MUST KNOW!!! ^^

IC:

Marionette practically fell to the floor. Crushed..

"Yeah, about the gym battle.. I might go and train now or something.. but then you guys would be all alone.. unless your Pokemon baby-sat ya! Then I could have all the gym battles I wanted! Whaddaya say?" Amy beamed at her friends.

Ibuberu
August 31st, 2005, 05:34 AM
OOC-Feeling abit(no actually,ALOT)heartless aren't we?
*pokes Alter with yubr_angel doll*(With poking action!!)

Hey sister!!(Feeling much perkier and crude after a good night's rest)
Me take bands...
See now.....I've got 2B's(English and Chinese..Bah,adverbs),1A(In science) and 1A*(In maths...who'd have thought..)

Ic-
"Maybe Nicole could tag along,since she's battling as well!"Jenny suggested,happy that the conversation had been pushed to the gym battle.

"Now....all I have to do is sit back and relax,atleast until we find a town with a contest hall,where I can show off my pokemon's intelligence and strength!I'm thinking of entering Mimi into the Beauty Segment..."she thought as she spun Mimi's luxury ball on her finger.

Mimi woke up at the sound of Jenny's words,well...partially because the ball was spinning,but well...

Mimi jumped out of the ball and landed on Ruru's head.

"Mi?Mimi...mi!"(Me?In the Beauty segment!)Mimi gazed up towards the ceiling,thinking of the possiblities of actually entering a contest.

"Mimi....mimi?"(Wait...but what if I lose?)Mimi's voice shrunk.

Ruru grabbed the Feebas off her head.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kir!Kir...kirlia!"(With Jenny's help,you'll be the best!No doubt about it!)

Jenny started for her bag and took out a sketchpad.

"I'll start designing your attire for the competitions now!"she smiled before scribbling hard on her pad.

Alter Ego
August 31st, 2005, 05:53 AM
OOC: That I am. ^_^ *Pokes Yibber with a living duck* Oh, and Dew completely ignored Curly's question. That's very rude of him...

IC:

"Sounds like a good idea." Cid concured with Jenny's response, equally relieved to switch the subject, particularly since it steered his own thoughts on another track, and away from things that involved a giant penguin and a sack of potatos for some bizarre reason. I must be loosing my mind... the boy thought, watching Jenny's incredible enthusiaism tiredly, not recalling whatever it was he had been thinking about a moment before. "Nicole has been left a bit behind from the action, hasn't she?" Cid yawned a bit.

Random Plushie
August 31st, 2005, 09:32 PM
OOC: Whoa, there's so many new RPs that we were pushed to the second page by the time I got here! We must try all that much harder to go on! =)

IC:

"True, so Nicole deserves to come and battle as well. Speaking of contests.." Amy paused for a moment. "I believe I have won quite a few.. Well, not me. Niana. Smart segment. I think Mudkee made it to Hyper Rank in Cute.. but then I stopped entering for a while.. And another Pokemon back home." Amy continued.

"Shup." (Fine.) Marionette mumbled, floating back into an upright position. "Shuh shuh shup shup shuppet. Shup shuuuuuupeeet.." (You can all ignore me. I don't care anymore..) the Ghost hissed, continuing to float up until she was level with Amy's shoulder.

OOC: Have you all realized that Marionette has mood swings as well? XD

Ibuberu
September 1st, 2005, 04:37 AM
OOC-Marionette!!!Copy copy!!
And yes...our RP ish so falling behind,we'll just have to wait for the weekend...then...
STIMULTANEOUS POSTING,YAY!!!!!!
(Dew so did not ignore Curly's question,he must have been doing something else...or didn't think that anyone would bother asking him for insight since he's abit...o_0)

Ic-
"Marshtomp?Marshtomp!"(Me?You're asking me!)Dew looked up to the Kirlia.

"Marshtomp...marsh..tomp..tomp...marshtomp.."(Hey...even though she's my trainer,she rarely acts this way...only when..well...something unexpected happens...)Dew shivered all over.

"Marshtomp.....marshtomp..."(And...its usually something bad...)

"Kirlia!Kirlia...kir....kirlia!"(Hey!This time Jenny's changed for the better!)Ruru jumped into the conversation.

Jenny sat on the bed and continued sketching a few lines on the paper,before rolling it up a tossing it into the rubbish bin beside Cid's bed.

"Marshtomp!"(Told ja!)Dew taunted the Kirlia.

"Kirlia...kirlia....kir!"(That's called writer's block!)Ruru sassed back.

Jenny threw another which landed onto Cid's head,

"Oh!Sorry!!"Jenny grinned at the boy,before reaching out and rubbing his head.

"Marshtomp.."(Uh-huh...)Dew shot another "I told you so"look at Ruru.

"Kirlia..kir!"(It's not that bad!)Ruru said,as a ball of paper landed and hit her on the head.

"Kirlia..."(Okay....)Ruru started to have doubts.

Alter Ego
September 1st, 2005, 05:11 AM
OOC: I'm at home sick...yay for me. -_- And I just got into an argument with another PC member because she apparently considers me a bad RPer for not letting her push about a certain character of mine, without permission, to make her own shine. >_<

Oh, and if Dew was doing something else and not paying attention to Curly, isn't that the same as ignoring him?

IC:

"Migh-tyy-en-naaa..." (That was my plan...) Nightmare replied, permitting himself a triumphant smirk at the aggrevated Shuppet "Mig, hty-eena-en-aaa-mightyena?" (Say, why don't you feed on your own emotions?) he asked "Mig-hty-een-eena-migh, migh-tyeena-eena-mightyena." (But on the other hand, that much rage would probably leave you bloated) he sniggered at the indignant expression (OOC: Do Shuppets have expressions? Well, they do now. ^_^) on the ghost pokmon's face before turning around and promptly ignoring her.

"Eh, it's alright." Cid replied, once again forcing his mind of a certain track of thought and abesnt-mindedly rubbing the spot where the paper ball had hit with his left hand. "Listen..." he said, observing the growing amount of dispatched sketches flying off from Jenny's direction "Why don't we get some rest and you can continue with your planning when you wake up? We're not likely to get out of here any time soon, so it's not like you'll run out of time. And speaking of contests..." he added, eyeing Shiney appraisingly "I'm pretty sure Shiney would do well in a cool contest." the Murkrow beamed at the prospect, hugging her Amulet Coin tightly, although she would obviously had preffered a beauty contest.

"Kirli-kirliaa-kirl-ki-kiiirl-lia..." (Cid's acting kind of weird too...) Curly muttered, sratching his head "Kirlia-kiir-li-kiirliaa-kirlii?" (Maybe it's a hospital thing?)

Ibuberu
September 1st, 2005, 05:26 AM
OOc-There..there*smacks Alter hard on the back*
And...Dew doing something else and ignoring are two totally....almost....um....different things....okay!!!So it's not my fault that Dew has an attention span of a Marshtomp!!

Ic-
"Wha-?"Jenny looked up from her sketchpad.

"Marshtomp!"(Cid to the rescue!)Dew turned his attention to his trainer(OOc-See?What did I tell you?)

"Ac-choo!"Jenny sneezed again,she took one tablet and shrugged.

"I don't feel...."Jenny stopped mid-sentence.

"Oh...alright..but only...because you asked so nicely.."she yawned.

"Kirlia!!"(Its a miracle!!)Ruru clapped her hands and jumped up and down on the spot.

"But you'd better change those bandadges first!"Jenny pointed to the boys right arm in a motherly-manner.

Alter Ego
September 1st, 2005, 05:47 AM
"Yes mother..." Cid replied with a wry grin, surprised that the girl hadn't put up her usual tantrum as he dutifully unwrapped the now rather dirty bandages from his arm. The material clung to his skin, causing the boy to wince a bit every time he had to remove a section from the scarred area, but his arm was soon fully visible. As was the scar, a surprisingly wide gash, snaking all the way from his elbow to a spot just before the wrist, looking at it now Cid realized how lucky he had been that his arm was still usable. Nightmare flinched at the sight, curling up by the foot of Cid's bed and trying to get to sleep.

Not wanting to make the mark the foucs of too much attention, the boy quickly began wrapping a fresh set of bandages, fortunately ready at a small table nearby, over the wound. Cid wasn't really a trained doctor, but he had picked up the technique from watching Amy a while back and had soon finished his work.

Curly joined in with Dew and Ruru, feeling too tired to be indignant before he stopped in place, releasing another yawn and wandering over to Cid's backpack.

"Kirli..." (Night...) he called sleepily vanishing into his pokball.

Shiney had drifted of to sleep at the spot where she was perching, a smile crossing her lips as she already considered her contest victory a certain event.

Ibuberu
September 1st, 2005, 05:59 AM
OOc-Me has to sleep now...there's school tomorrow...ah...*faints*

Ic-
"Hey!"Jenny reacted to the word 'mother'.

"I'm too young and/or cute to be your mother!!"she joked.

She saw the scar on Cid's arm.

"Oh you poor dear.."she joked again,putting her hand against her face.

Jenny watched as the boy tied new bandages around his arm.

"You're doing it all wrong!"she reached out and grabbed Cid's left arm,and turned him towards her.

Jenny slowly took off the bandages, and looked at the scar,before realising that Cid must have been staring at her.She quickly wrapped the bandages tightly back onto the arm,careful not to cause any pain.

"A mother's work is never,ever done!"she faked another smile as she tied the bandage into a knot.

Of course,the only reason she bothered to tie the bandage was that she wanted to see the scar.She had much better things to worry about than being a mother of such a rash boy.Thoughts of the scar ran through her mind.Her bright face once again turned gloomy.But...she was careful not to show it.

Random Plushie
September 1st, 2005, 09:55 PM
OOC: One more day, and then I can stay up. ^^

IC:

Nightmare's last statement completely befundled Marionette, her expression explaining it thoroughly.

"Shuh shuppet shu-shuppet shup shuuuupet shuuuuuuuup." (Me eating my own emotion would be like you eating your own foot.) Marionette answered honestly, blinking a couple of times.

As for Amy, she stood back, although she was itching to comment on the fact that Cid was actually wrapping his bandage correctly.

"Well, if everyone's going to bed, then Nicole and I may as well make our way to the Gym." Amy stated, pausing to let Nicole or the others speak up.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Umm...thanks." Cid said, as Jenny had finished with the bandage, even though it looked excactly the same as when he had done it, and the boy suspected that there was a hidden agenda to this particular surge of helpfulness. Especially considering how slowly she unwrapped the bandage.

"Mig-hty..." {I see...} Nightmare replied to Marionette's statement, shifting a bit to get into a more comfortable sleeping position.

"And good luck with your challenge." Cid said, smiling at the two of his other friends "I just wish I could be there to cheer for you."

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 03:38 AM
OOc-Ish Alter still sick?Please don't pass it to me....

Ic-
"Yeah!Good luck!"Jenny smiled.

"Oh!And maybe this advice will do you good eh?Grass pokemon's weak spots are on their heads!Remember Ludicolo's disc!"she told the two trainers.

"Marshtomp...marsh..marshtomp...."(Nightmare's leg looks kinda juicy....)Dew smacked his lips on hearing their conversation and looked to the Mightyena's paws.

"Kirlia!"(Dew!)Ruru put her arms on her hips.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Hey,it looks juicy!)Dew replied.

"Kir...!Kirlia...kir!"(No,not that!Remember to eat his head as well!)it was obvious that Ruru still disliked Nightmare.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 03:57 AM
OOC: Oh yes, very sick. Caught it over one of the northern internet sites, very contagious. I think you might have contracted it just by reading this.

IC:

Nightmare observed the two pokmon from behind eye that seemed closed even though he was actually in full consciousness. He twitched and pretended to be sleep talking, knowing that psychic powers couldn't be used to get a proper fix on his thoughts.

"Migh-tyy-eena-mighty, mig-htyeena-mightyena..." (Take one step closer, you half-bred mongerl...) he hissed in a most convincing sleeper's voice, growling in their general direction but not directly at them, "Mig-htyy-eena-ena-mig-htyy-eena-mightyena-mightyy-eeenaaa." (and I'll tear out a vital organ from your chest and wear it around my neck as a warning to others.)

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 04:09 AM
OOc-Gah!!!*starts hacking and coughing*
NO!!!!!!
I'm too young(and beautiful for the matter)to die!!!
WARGH!!!!

Ic-
"Kirlia...kir....kirlia!"(I know you're awake,and I didn't even have to use my powers!)Ruru said to the "sleep talking" Nightmare.

She took a step towards the Mightyena.

"Marshtomp?"(Vital organ?)Dew scratched his head.

"Mimi...mimi..mi!"(Ruru,stop bullying that sleeping thing....)Mimi cautiuosly pointed to Nightmare.

"Kirlia...kir!"(He's not even asleep!)Ruru said.

Jenny lied on the bed and closed her eyes,but couldn't get to sleep.

"Why don't you go to sleep first?You were the one who suggested it,I'll probably be out in a few minutes,it depends on when the tablets take action."Jenny sighed to the boy.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 04:18 AM
Nightmare kept up his act as if nothing had happened, adjusting his position a bit once more, mumbling something incomprehensible as if he had almost been roused from his sleep. The Kirlia couldn't prove anything.

"Yeah, I guess..." Cid replied, laying his head down the pillow "Keep it down you lot, will you?" he asked the pokmon on the floor, it was difficult enough to sleep with the scar. The boy turned his attention back to Jenny once more, "And good night." he said, attempting to assume his usual sleeping position with the right arm down, only to be reminded of his newfound mortality. The boy turned around, lying on his left side instead, and pulled the covers a bit further over himself. It wasn't really the same but it would work given time. He closed his eyes and smiled wearily, despite the hardships this had been a rewarding day, soon the boy drifted of into a kind of half-sleep, the attention he payed to his surroundings diminishing.

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
OOc-Let us take that Amy and Nicole have left.
Erm....Its 8 in the morning....

Ic-
Jenny made sure that the boy was asleep,before getting off the bed.She changed back into her travelling clothes and quietly opened the door.

"I'll be back in a few minutes,take care of Cid for me 'kay?"she whispered to her pokemon.

Dew nodded his head and saluted the girl.Ruru mearly smiled and Mimi hopped up and down,nodding her head.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia...kir!"(Don't wake up your trainer or else!)Ruru turned round as the door closed and said to Cid's pokemon threatingly,relieved that all were alsleep.

Jenny was way too restless,she couldn't be expected to stay in a room all day,she had to explore,she had to find inspiration.
She found her way to the back of the hospital,where many flowers grew.

"Perfect!"Jenny said to herself,she sat down against a tree trunk and examined her surrondings.

Suddenly,she heard something whimpering,it came from behind her...

"Absol...absol..."

"What!Are you hurt?"Jenny saw that the Absol's leg had been wounded.

The Absol was surprised to see a human.

"Absol!"(Stay away!)it beared its teeth and snapped at the girl.

Jenny ignored the teeth-bearing and snapping,she looked closer to the Absol.She had purple eyes.

Jenny reached for her bandana,but hesitated,she took out some bandages from her
bag and began tieing it round the Absol's leg,ignoring it's retaliation.

"I'm sorry,I would have given you the bandana,but...this is an important thing.."she apologised to the Absol.

"Absol..?"(You..aren't afraid?)the absol asked Jenny,forgetting that she wouldn't know what it was saying.

Jenny wrapped the remaining bandage on the absol's leg,before getting up.

"I think that this is enough inspiration for one day.."she sighed,she waved to the Absol.

"I'm going back now,hope that you feel better!"

The stunned Absol blinked her eyes,staring at the girl as she disappeared into the hospital.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
OOC: Go Absol. ^_^ I would have taken one for Cid, but Nightmare came in so conveniently.

IC:

"Mur-? Kro? kroow?" (Wha-? Huh? Where?) Shiney asked, awoken by Ruru's statement. She peered sleepily around the room, "Murkroo-kroow?" (Where's Jenny?) the Murkrow asked, scratching her head in confusion as she peered at the empty bed beside Cid's.

Cid stirred at the noise, mumbling in his sleep.

"Might-yena..." (Quiet bird...) Nightmare hissed, throwing the Murkrow a glare from the floor "Mig-mighty-eena-en-eena." (The master need to rest.)

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 04:47 AM
OOc-Both will be misunderstood....since Absol is said to appear before humans only when a disaster ish about to happen.(that's why me likey!!)
Both would go so well together!!

Ic-
Jenny rushed up the stairs and into the room.

"Kirlia!"(Jenny!)Ruru jumped up and down.

"Marshtomp.....marsh..."(Well...that was fast..)Dew said.

Jenny changed back into that itchy uniform and jumped into bed.

"Good morning,"Jenny yawned and she closed her eyes,finally,getting some sleep.

OOC-Come on...my writer's block ish still intact,so you'd better think of a way to thicken the plot,since Plushie ain't here.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 04:58 AM
OOC: Thickening...thickening...thickening...just gimme' a moment. I'm on disease-drive. Oh, and I think I'm giving Cid an uber-femmy pokmon later on, just because I feel like it. ^_^

IC:

"Morning..." Cid muttered, rubbing his eyes with his right hand, only to notice that Jenny had already fallen asleep. That's strange... the boy thought, stretching his limbs a bit. He didn't really feel like sleeping at the moment. Slowly, taking great care not to disturb Jenny, Cid snuck out of his bed towards his clothes, still stacked up on the chair.

Nightmare looked up at his trainer's sudden mobility, giving him an inquisitive look.

"Just need a little walk..." Cid replied quietly, pulling on the shirt and jeans on top of his hospital uniform. The right arm made it slightly more difficult but he managed quickly enough.

The Mightyena observed doubtfuly but then nodded, rising up silently, ready to follow his trainer.

"Oh alright..." Cid whispered, pushing up the door and walking out into the deserted hospital corridor, Nightmare closely on his trail.

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 05:08 AM
OOC-Hee...sneaking out one by one...when Cid comes back,Jenny'll sneak out again...

Ic-
"Kirlia?"(Eh?)Ruru was surprised that the boy had gotten up.

"Kir!Kirlia....kirlia...kir!"(Hey!Jenny told us to make sure that he doesn't get into trouble!)Ruru pointed out to the rest.

"Marshtomp...marsh.."(I'll follow him then!)Dew quickly ran after Cid and Nightmare.

"Mimi...mi.."(What is all this...)Mimi said to herself.

OOc-Okay...seriously,what pokemon ish Cid gonna catch?
Since its "uber-femmy"I don tink its going to be the pokemon Jenny's gona get....

After Abby!!(thats not her nickname..)

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 05:17 AM
OOC: I was thinking along the lines of Chansey...although he's already got a normal type so maybe Roselia, or maybe Hoppip or Chikorita (Maybe Hoppip and Chikorita aren't really Uber femmy, but they've still got the kawaiiness to make up for it. And they've got the added perk of being grass types. ^_^)

IC:

"Migh-tyy-ena-mighty-eena?" (What are you doing here?) Nightmare growled, noticing that Dew was following them.

"Oh, you can come too..." Cid said, turning to see what the Mightyena was up to "Just keep quiet, don't want to wake Jenny."

The boy wandered into the reception. His head was beginning to throb from all the white walls and the air felt thick, he needed to breathe. Cid snuck quietly past the receptionist who was sleeping on the job, pushing up the main door and stepping out into the streets of Greyshroud town, a soft and slightly chilly breeze running through his hair. It was still early in the morning and there were few on the street, but Amy and Nicole are out there. Maybe its better if they don't know that I'm sneaking about.

He steered his steps towards the small groove of trees to the north of town, enjoying the smell of the plants and the tranquility of the moment, even the ache of the scar seemed to have diminished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, laying down the wailmer pail with a contented smile granted by a job well done, Delilah gazed out through one of the windows of her gym, noticing the boy who had beaten her yesterday, although this time he was in the company of two pokmon, a Mightyena and a Marshtomp, instead of his friends and seemed to be heading for the edge of town.

"Wonder if they'll come visit us soon?" she asked out loud in a cheerful voice, "The girls did promise to come back for their gym challenge." she walked around a bit to stretch her legs, "That Cid kind of caught me of guard." she mused "But how could I have known that there was such a fierce fighter behind that cutely determined face of his?"

There was a deep murmur from the nearby canopy, a rumbling voice coming from a large grass pokmon who kept itself hidden in the shadows.

"Precisely." Delilah replied happily, a smile spreading on her face as she turned to the pokmon, patting it affectionately "We won't let that happen again."

OOC: Probably doesn't take too much to figure out, but can you guess what the grass pokmon in question is? Free cookie for the first one who can. And I hope you don't mind me controlling Delilah for the next battle. I just have to.

Random Plushie
September 2nd, 2005, 10:45 PM
OOC: Of course Cid can have Gym Leader control! ^_^ And uh, Meganium?

Oh and Plushie ish catching a cold. Cuz she had to run uphill 8/10 of a mile today in P.E. Throat drops are my life right now. Well, since Amy apparently left with Nicole, I'll just be carrying it off from there, den.

IC:

"C'mon, Nicole! You are too far behind for my liking!" Amy shouted in a sing-song voice, skipping along the side-walk. Now that there weren't many people around, she could do things like that. Mudkee rolled her eyes at Amy's enthusiasm, but then brightened up at the Gym, which took a lot less time to get to than she thought it would.

"I'll just go in now, come in when you're ready!" Amy shouted back to Nicole, holding the Gym's glass door open for Mudkee before waltzing in herself. Taking a few steps inside as the door closed, Amy got a sinking feeling in her stomach, the beautiful plants suddenly becoming threatening..

OOC: HI YIBBER!

Edit:

Mudkee noticed her Trainer's sudden distress, eyeing her worriedly.

"Aw, it's nothing, Mudkee." Amy took notice of her Marshtomp's reaction. "Just a little pre-battle stress. Oh, but don't worry. We've taken down like a whole bunch of Gym Leaders already right? So let's get in there and battle, eh?" Amy exclaimed, charging forward. Mudkee barely had time to bolt off after her as Amy laid a hand on the far door.

"Here we go!" Amy mouthed, reaching down to the doorknob and turning it ever so slowly.

The giant wooden door creaked a bit as it opened, Amy and Mudkee peeking around the opening before Amy opened it all the way.

"Hello?" Amy shouted out, the call echoing off the glass walls.

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
OOc-Hm...ish it a Ludicolo?
I am terrible at guessing.

Ic-
"Marshtomp..marsh?"(Hey..isn't that Delilah?)Dew asked himself,as he saw the lady look at them through her gym window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh..."Jenny opened her eyes and looked around,

"Maybe I wasn't as tired as I expected.."she sighed.

Jenny turned to the bed and was surprised to see that Cid was gone.

"Ruru?What happened to Cid?!"she asked the Kirlia.

"Kirlia...kirlia...kir.."(He want out for a walk...)Ruru said.

"He must have gone out...That boy....with his injury,no telling what trouble he could get into."she jumped of the bed and quickly changed into her travelling clothes.

"I told you to make sure that he didn't leave the room!"

"Mimi?"(Did you?)Mimi asked.

Jenny saw the innocent look on Ruru's and Mimi's faces.

"Fine!It was my fault okay!!"she admitted.

"Mimi,follow me,Ruru stay here and make sure that the other pokemon don't get into trouble!"Jenny grabbed the Feebas and ran out of the room.

"Ach-choo!"Jenny sneezed again.

Ibuberu
September 2nd, 2005, 10:56 PM
Oh!!Hi!!
I gonna have tuition(again)
Be back in 2hrs....
And I wuz thinking of Meganuim....just tha you all did not include Meganuim as one of Delilah's pokemon....

Go Plushie,catch a cold,and me be next!!
Yay!!

Random Plushie
September 2nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
OOC: Urgh.. medicine is making Plushie tired.. Plus, the bed calls to me. IT CALLS TO MEH!!! And, Titan is not here. *sniffle* Plus, my parents are wide awake, and will certainly shove me into bed soon. Must take stealth action..

Ah, now my Mom has gone to her room. And my Dad is doing whatever in the garage. Only one thing to do.. wait, and hope that I don't blank out because of this medicine. Gosh, my leg muscles are practically ripped apart.. Where are you people!? Augh.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 11:46 PM
OOC: What, you sick too Plushie? That's too bad. :'( Here, have an imaginary cookie to make you feel better. Hope you get better soon...

Oh, and both guesses are wrong. Man, I thought my prefrence in grass pokmon was pretty obvious. Oh, and I've decided on Hoppip for Cid. ^_^

IC:

"Hello!" Delilah called back, turning around and waving happily as she noticed that Amy had entered the gym. She noticed that the girl had come alone, although there was another one just outside the door. "Where are your friends?" she asked, walking over to the girl with a curious expression on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cid had now reached the edge of the forest and was just standing there, enjoying the moment with Nightmare by his side.

"Mig-hty-eena-mightyena-mig-mightyyy-eena-ena." (I am fully capable of protecting master Cid by myself.) the Mightyena muttered to Dew, still not pleased that the Marshtomp was tagging along "Might-yyeena-yena-mighty-eena-mightyyeenaa." (Your presence here is completely unnecessary.)

"Now really." Cid said, shaking his head as he noticed that Nightmare was starting out an argument "There's really no need to-"

Suddenly, a muffled cry from the forest caught the boy's attention. Although he couldn't understand it, Cid was certain that it was a pokmon in distress. Without a word, the boy rushed towards the source of the noise as fast as his recovering body would allow him, Nightmare charging right after him.

"Hopii!" (Help!)

As Cid pushed past the last branch in his way, a clearing opened up before him and the source of the noise became obvious. A quartet of Tyrouges were in the clearing, obviously enjoying a nasty kind of ball game that entailed tossing about a helpless Hoppip, who obviously wasn't enjoying the situation at all, between them.

Cid's temper flared at the sight, "Hey you!" he yelled out to the Tyrouges, "Cut it out!"

"Tyr?" (Huh?) one of the fighting pokmon was startled by Cid's sudden intervention and missed his turn, the Hoppip bouncing a bit along the ground and ending up next to Cid.

"Hopii-pip..." (Thank you...) the grass pokmon said weakly, not resisiting when Cid picked it up to protect it.

"Rou!" (Hey!) one of the Tyrouges, a somewhat larger one who was obviously the leader of the group, called out, pointing an accusing finger at Cid "Tyro-uuge-tyrouge-rouge! Tyro-uge, tyro-roou-tyrouge." (That human is messing with us! Come on boys, let's teach that runt a lesson.)

"Tyro!" (Yeah!) another one called out, curling up its fists as the others gathered their courage as well. "Ty-rou-tyrouge-tyro-tyyrouge-tyro!" (No-one messes with the Rocksmash gang!)

There was a chorus of assent from the other two.

"Mighty-eena-mighty-eena..." (Watch your mouths runts...) Nightmare growled, barring his fangs treatheningly at the fighting pokmon as they formed into a semi-circle, "Mig-htyy-mightyena-mighty-eena-mightyena-mightyeenaa." (I have learned quite a number of lessons myself and will be more than glad to share them with you.)

"Tyro-ug-tyrouge-rouge." (Well go ahead then.) the leader said, smirking at the Mightyena "Tyro-rouge-ty-tyy-rouge." (I'd love to see them.)

The Hoppip peered at the dark pokmon with a mixture of admiration and anxiety in its eyes, holding itself a bit closer to Cid in fear of the battle to come.

Random Plushie
September 2nd, 2005, 11:54 PM
OOC: Happi the Hoppip. Ain't I a genius? XD *Takes imaginary cookie* Wow.. thank you! I NEED SUGAR TO STAY AWAKE!!! x.x *gobble gobble*

Btw, Marionette is obviously in her ball. So yeah.

IC:

"My friends are in a tight bit right now, but they said that I should take my Gym challenge." Amy answered, glancing back at Nicole, who hadn't entered the Gym yet.

"Anyways.. my name is Amy, and I'm from Verdanturf Town.. and I'm ready when you are." Amy continued, ending with a content smile. Mudkee kipped in agreement, taking a stance.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Delilah nodded, understanding that it wasn't a voluntary absence even though she still didn't really know what was going on. She decided not to pry, concentrating on her job instead.

"Alright then." Delilah replied, walking over to her side of the arena. "The rules are the same as last time. But don't expect it to be easy."

She pulled out a pokball and threw it onto the battlefield "Go Exeggcute!"

The pokmon appeared with a shrill cry, its multiple eyes all turning towards the spot where its opponent would appear.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:01 AM
OOC: Wow, for a minute there I thought it said Exeggutor, and I'm like.. Oh shootses..

IC:

Amy nodded as her response. Selecting a Pokeball from her belt, she tossed it into the air.

"Go! Marionette!" Amy called out, the Ghost taking form as the ball popped open. The Ghost's eyes appeared to hone in on her new opponent.

OOC: I wasn't planning to use her.. but oh well..

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
OOC: Well, no-one made you. ^_^ I thought it was appropriate to add a bit of a softer starting pokmon.

IC:

Delilah eyed the ghost pokmon appraisingly, knowing that it held a type advantage. But it was nothing that couldn't be overcome with a bit of strategy.

"Leech Seed!" she called out, each of the exeggcute's eggs spewing out a small sappling that flew towards the intended target with great precision.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
There was no way to avoid that, even though Marionette was a ghost.

"Take it! Float up and out of range while you build up a Shadow Ball!" Amy exclaimed, clenching her fists as the excitement got to her.

Marionette muttered something before her eyes began to glow just a little bit, an outline of a shadow-like sphere appearing before her. The Ghost, still charging energy, floated towards the ceiling as the saplings drained a small amount of the Ghost's energy.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:11 AM
"That's it!" Delilah called out, clapping her hands excitedly as the move hit head on. "Now Reflect!"

Using its psychic powers, the grass pokmon put up a translucent barrier around itself in preparation of Marionette's attack.

The gym leader smiled, all she had to do was wear her opponent out. "Ingrain!" she chirped, small roots extending from the Exeggcute and planting themselves into the rich soil, absorbing nutritients to keep it going.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:15 AM
OOC: I so have to work on meh strategies.

IC:

"Oh, man." Amy paused. "Marionette! Keep the Shadow Ball exactly like that!" Amy shouted, noticing that the Ghost had a fully charged Shadow Ball at hand.

"And, use Screech to break his concentration! Don't stop screeching until the Reflect is down and you have a clear shot!" Amy shouted. Marionette inhaled sharply, pausing for a mere moment before letting out a devastating sound wave of total doom and irritation.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:19 AM
OOC: It gets better. ^_^

IC:

Delilah covered her ears at the ear-splitting sound, exeggcute's expression turning to one of extreme discomfort as well. She knew that Amy's strategy was a good one. Exeggcute couldn't keep up the barrier for ever, and the moment it went down that Shadow Ball would knock the Grass pokmon out.

"Exeggcute!" she called out, half-yelling to be heard over Marionette's screech "Use Psywave!"

The egg pokmon nodded, unleashing a wave of psychic energy that spread in all directions.

OOC: Random damage galore. XD

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:21 AM
Marionette squinted as the Psychic attack went through her, knocking her back a bit and leaving a tiny scratch-like feature, but no more due to her type resistance. (OOC: Wait.. Ghosts are resistant to dat, right? I'm drowsy right now! XD) She took in another breath, this time realeasing another Screech, this second wave being much more intense. Not much longer until Exeggcute would break..

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
OOC: Nope, not resistant. But Psywave isn't affected by resistance anyway...=P

We'll just say that it was a weak hit.

IC:

"Oh drat!" Delilah called, noticing that the Psywave had turned out pathetically weak and that Exeggcute's barrier was beginning to fade, "Use Psywave again!" she called out, not having any better strategy to rely on.

Maybe I'll get lucky... she thought for herself as the egg pokmon unleashed a new wave of energy.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:28 AM
Amy couldn't take the chance. What if the Psywave was stronger?

"Release the Shadow Ball now! Aim for the Reflect! Don't stop screeching!" Amy shouted, squinting as the wave of Psychic energy seemed to hone in on her Pokemon.

"Shup!" Marionette gathered up some last minute energy, ultimately blasting the ball of energy away and sending it hurtling towards the fading Reflect, Exeggcute directly behind. Ah, but the Psywave was in it's direct path as well. Marionette sucked in more air, then let out another devastating Screech, or as loud as she possibly could get it.

OOC: Now, what are the chances of the Shadow Ball hitting? XD

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:36 AM
OOC: Probably quite good...^_^ But isn't Marionette just a bit weakned by the Leech Seed by now? It should have done about 1/2 of her max HPs worth by now.

IC:

The ball of spectral energy soared through the air, coming into contact with Exeggcute's psywave at the very point where the barrier faded. There was a crackle of energy, sparks of black and light purple flying of as the two forces came into contact with each other.

I might just make it... Delilah thought, noticing that Exeggcute had unleashed a surprisingly strong wave this time.

The spectacle in the battlefield reached blinding proportions and the gym leader was forced to shield her eyes, an omnious blasting sound and the fading of the strange light effects signaling to her that it was over.

Opening her eyes, Delilah noticed Exeggcute swaying a bit in its place before the eggs keeled over simultaneously, too weak to continue fighting.

"Come back." the gym leader called, scooping up her pokmon. The only good side of this outcome was that Marionette was bound to be weakened as well by now. That one wouldn't last too long...

"Go Nuzleaf!"

The new grass pokmon appeared on the field, holding up its arms and announcing its presence with a loud cry before it assumed a battle stance.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:39 AM
OOC: Oh dear. You be right. O.O

IC:

Amy frowned with fear, noticing Marionette's deep dreathing, a signal that she was weakening. She had to take out this Nuzleaf fast.

"Marionette! Use Screech again!" Amy shouted, a plan formulating in her head. Marionette sighed, sucking in air before once again releasing an ear-splitting Screech.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Doesn't work on me twice girl... Delilah thought, covering her ears once more. She was not about to sit around idle this time.

"Nuzleaf!" she called out "Faint Attack!"

With great agility the pokmon leapt forward and faded from view, striking Marionette hard in the air before reappearing at the very spot it had left a moment ago.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
Marionette's Screech immediately ceased at the super-effective impact, her eyes widening as she fell to the ground. A split second later, Marionette obviously grimaced, forcing herself back into the air. Apparently the Ghost was running on one last sliver of HP. One more hit would bring down the Ghost without a doubt.

"Yes! Great job! Now, Destiny Bond (I hope I'm allowed to use it XD)!" Amy shouted, pumping a fist.

Marionette shivered in the air as she desperately tried to maintain balance. The Ghost suddenly went into a trance of some sort, muttering a bunch of eerie noises before opening her eyes wide, which were glowing in a shadowy lavendar.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:50 AM
OOC: You're allowed to, but don't expect Delilah to fall for it. XD

IC:

"Nuzleaf, stop!" Delilah called, the dark pokmon halting its advance just before dealing the finishing blow. "Use Sunny Day!"

Although Nuzleaf didn't really understand the point in not striking down such an easy opponent it obeyed, using the its power to amplify the sunrays shining in from the dome roof, raising its mobility greatly.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
OOC: Thanks, I'll totally use that later. =D

IC:

Amy frowned. She knew that there was no chance of Nuzleaf fainting now-

Suddenly Marionette gasped, shivering several times before slowly falling to the ground. This time, the Ghost made no move to get up. One explanation: Leech Seed.

Whoa.. will the Destiny Bond work, then? Amy looked towards Nuzleaf with hope.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 12:55 AM
OOC: Brb, otay? =) Message short.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 12:56 AM
OOC: Come now, we all know D-Bond only works on direct attacks.

IC:

To Amy's dissapointment, the grass pokmon was as chipper as ever, jumping and moving about on its own accord, feeling completely hyper because of the sunlight.

"Not going to happen." Delilah stated, guessing what Amy was thinking "You knocked out the seeds though, if that makes you feel any better." she smiled a bit "Let's continue the battle then, shall we?"

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:01 AM
OOc-I'm back!!!
Oh....fliss's comp. broke down,so she can't log in for a few days....
She also say's tha Nicole wont be challenging gyms,she'll be challenging Battle tents!At least that makes her character stand out more eh?

Ic-
"Marshtomp...marsh!"(Oh....a fight!)Dew smiled as he saw the Mightyena bear its teeth towards the Rocksmash gang.

He extended his flippers and prepared to shield Cid from any attack.

"Marshtomp!"(You can't be too careful!)Dew kipped at Nightmare,who was obviously angry at the Marshtomp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cid!Cid!"Jenny shouted as she ran out of the hospital.

"Mimi!Mimi!"(Dew!Dew!)Mimi followed.

Suddenly,something jumped infront of Jenny.The girl backed down,ready for a fight if needed.

It was an Absol,it had purple eyes and a bandage on its right paw.

"Say...are'nt you the one I saw earlier?"Jenny regained her position,with Mimi on her shoulder.

The Absol nodded her head vigourously.

"Um....Could you help me?You see...there's a boy wandering out here,he has bandages on his right arm,did you happen to see him?"Jenny asked the Absol in hopes of finding Cid.

The Absol nodded again.

"Absol....absol...absol!"(Yeah...I've seen him,he went into that forest!)she pointed her head towards the forest.

"What?!He went into the forest!!"Jenny screamed in shock.

The girl ran as fast as she could,the Absol following her.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 01:12 AM
OOC: That sounds like a great idea actually. ^_^ Too bad Fliss won't be contributing for a while...

IC:

"Mighty!" (Fine!) Nightmare growled, too preoccupied with the battle to argue.

The closest Tyrouge, who appeared to be the youngest, began the assault, attempting to tackle the Mightyena only to be smacked down by a powerful Take Down attack.

"Migh-tyy..." (Well then...) Nightmare growled, standing on the now helpless fighting pokmon and eyeing the others, a dangerous glow igniting in his eyes. "Mighty-eena!" (Let's play!)

"Nightmare! Use Take Down on the biggest one!" Cid called, still holding onto the Hoppip who clung to his shirt for dear life.

"Ho-hooppip!" (Go Nightmare!) the Hoppip cried out in terrified excitement.

"Tyroo-roug-ty-rou-tyrouge!" (Bring it on ya' big lummox!) the fighting pokmon sneered, charging forward and evading the attack, striking the Mightyena with a Mach Punch.

Although it hurt the dark pokmon a bit he kept going, having bested far stronger opponents than this.

Nightmare leapt to his left as another one of the Tyrouge's attempted to hit him with a Rock Smash, sending a faceful of sand onto the fighting pokmon before slamming it into the trunk of a nearby tree with a Headbutt.

The Mightyena howled, turning to face his two remaining opponents and staring them down.

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:30 AM
OOc-Just one little...litttle reminder for Plushie...
DID SHE NOT HEAR JENNY'S ADVICE?!
*sobs in a corner*
typical,ignored again...

Ic-
"Marsh!"(Go!)Dew cheered the Mightyena on.

The Tyrouge who got slammed into the tree trunk got up again and lunged(ish tha the spelling?)at Cid.

"Dew!Mud Slap!"Jenny shouted.

Upon hearing his trainer's voice,Dew changed his attitude,he quickly jumped toward the Tyrouge and hit it with a powerful blast of mud,sending it crashing into another tree trunk.

"What is your problem boy!!"Jenny ran up next to Cid and started waving her arms in the air.

"Ouch..."she quickly put them down.

"You could have gotten yourself hurt,you know that you shouldn't go out with an injury like that!"Jenny started a lecture and pointed towards the boys arm.

One of the remaining Tyrouges went for Jenny.

"Mimi!Ice beam!"Jenny shouted too fast for the pokemon to react.The frozen Tyrouge fell onto the forest floor.

"Whatever these Tyrouges were going to do with you,I'm going to do even worse!"she said to the boy,eyeing the last Tyrouge.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 01:38 AM
OOC: PH33R Jenny. ^_^

IC:

Contrary to his usual cocky demeanor, the Tyrouge leader sweatdropped and backed of in terror as Jenny shouted at the boy and then turned to treathen him. Obviously what is known as a survival instinct was strong within this particular fighting pokmon.

"But Jenny..." Cid protested, feeling a slight sting of terror as well as he shot Jenny a pleading look "That hospital air is so stiffling, I just wanted to go out to breathe. But they were picking on this Hoppip." he gestured towards the grass pokmon who had burrowed its face hard into his shirt, fearing that this loud girl would hurt her. "I just had to help..."

"Tyr..." (Erm...) the fighting pokmon mumbled, backing of a bit more. Tyyro-rouge-tyrouge..." (We'll just be of then...)

"Mighty-een-eena?" (What's the rush?) Nightmare asked, barring the path with a wicked grin on his face. "Mighty-een-mightyena-ena-mighty-ena-mightyena?" (Didn't you promise to teach us a lesson?)

OOC:

HII PLUSHIE!!

Heh, got to do that for once. ^_^

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 01:39 AM
OOC: Sowwy! My Dad took long to get off and I almost actually fell asleep! XD

HIIIIIIIIII!!! ^_^

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 01:47 AM
OOC: Jenny's advice was not forgotten.

Hmm.. in my drowsiness I have discovered the sheer pain of the brightness of the computer screen. And also the fact that I need another throat drop.

IC:

"Good to know, then.." Amy responded, returning Marionette to her ball. She whispered a few words of praise before focusing on the battle at hand. Now she had to think of more plans..

"You're up, Mudkee! Be on your toes, that thing's fast!" Amy shouted, signaling at the Marshtomp at her side, who happily kipped and hopped onto an appropriate spot on the field.

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:49 AM
OOc-Go Jenny...MUAHAHAHA.....

Ic-
"What..?"Jenny said,confused by the happenings.

As the Tyrouge left,Jenny returned to scolding the boy.
"Who knows what could have happened if you were'nt so lucky!Next time,it'll be your right leg!!"she shouted.

Jenny noticed the Hoppip in Cid's arms.

"What?Did those Tyrouges hurt you,poor thing?"she asked the Hoppip.

Suddenly,Jenny felt something move in the bushes.A Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee jumped out.

"Hitmonchan!"(Keep it down here!)

"Hitmonlee?Hitmonlee...hit!"(You were the ones who bullied our kids?Now oyu're gonna pay!)

OOc-I just couldn't help it!!Sue me!!:p

BIc-
"Dew!"Jenny began,but was intterupted by the Absol.

It stood infront of the girl,looking at her with its purple eyes.

"Hitmonlee?"(Well..well what do we have here?)

"Hitmonchan...chan?"(Ready to teach them a lesson brother?)the Hitmonchan smirked.

"Hitmonlee!"(Always!)

Hitmonchan's hands began to glow.
Hitmonlee readied his legs.

"You...Want to battle?"Jenny asked.

The Absol nodded once more.It jumped beside Nightmare,bearing its teeth as well.

"Shall we?"Jenny asked Cid with a smile on her face.

"Nana!Faint attack!"

The absol was surprised by the name being called,and waited for Nightmare.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 01:50 AM
OOC: Ooo! Plushie, you're so pwn3d! XD
I honestly thought you'd put in Niana, seeing as her fire attacks would be boosted by the Sunny Day.

IC:

Delilah grinned as she saw Nuzleaf's next opponent. This was going to be easy...

"Nuzleaf! Solarbeam!"

The Nuzleaf's body glowed brightly as it focused the energy in its body onto the leaf and unleashed it in one tremendous beam towards the Marshtomp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hop!" (Yes!) the Hoppip cried out at Jenny's inqury "Hopp-piip-hoppip-hoop-pi-pip!" (They were hurting poor me a lot! Yes they were!)

"Certainly..." Cid replied to Jenny's question with a slight grin, turning to face their new opponents. "Nightmare! Take Down!"

"Migh..." (Well...) Nightmare said, casting a quick glance at the Absol "Mighty-ena!" (Let's go!)

The dark pokmon lunged forward, ramming the Hitmonlee into a nearby tree.

The fighting pokmon retorted by bring both its legs up and knocking the Mightyena back with a powerful Double Kick that sent him flying backwards.

"Come on." Cid called out as he watched Nightmare stubbornly rising back to his feet "You can do this!"

"Hoppi-piip! Hop-ii-pip!" (That's right! Yes it is!) The Hoppip chimed in, doing her best to encourage Nightmare.

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:52 AM
OOc-Ahem....the leaf on Nuzleaf's head!!
Go!Go!(Yibber ish cheering Amy on,not Jenny,she's too busy lecturing)

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
OOC: Can't you see that I need Niana for a greater purpose? Niana is useless right now.

IC:

Just one of the many Solarbeams that Mudkee has had to deal with since she was born.

"Ice Beam! And it would be nice if you dodged.." Amy commanded, not able to resist the urge of pointing a finger at Nuzleaf. (What? She's made of TMs. o.o)

Mudkee couldn't help but side-stepping the incoming Solarbeam, who wouldn't? She barely made it, though, the beam nearly clipping her right fin. The Marshtomp inhaled, firing one volley of Ice Beam.

OOC: Gawd, I hope this works.. XD

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:56 AM
OOc-No pokemon ish useless...You....heartless gurl!!
The leaf!!Freeze the leaf!!

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 01:56 AM
OOC: What do you think Mudkee was aiming for, Yibber? XD

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:57 AM
NOTE-Did not specify
*rubs eyes*

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 01:58 AM
OOC: Fwee, I know. But yes. Post, Titan. XD

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 01:59 AM
Sigh....Just wait and wait and wait....
Yeah!Holidays are next week!!
(Too bad I'll be busy studying again...)

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:01 AM
OOC: Just so you know, I've added a reaction to the forest fight into my previous post.

IC:

The hyped up Nuzleaf quickly leapt to the side, dodging its opponent's Ice beam and assuming a new position from which to strike its opponent.

"Won't be that evasive when its frozen stiff!" Delilah exclaimed, shocked that the Solarbeam had missed like that "Nature Power!"

The Nuzleaf drew upon the power of its environment, unleashing a paralytic cloud, which bore a striking resemblance to the Stun Spore attack, upon the Marshtomp.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:06 AM
OOC: Ack, making things difficult. I just knew you were going to do that.

IC:

"Rain Dance! Hurry before the spores settle on you!" Amy glanced at the descending cloud of spore. Mudkee was already on the job, performing some kind of graceful dance-like ritual, hence the name Rain Dance. Within a few moments, an actual gray cloud had built up within the enclosed Gym, releasing rain a few moments later. As drop after drop poured down, most of the Stun Spore was washed away, leaving Mudkee apparently unharmed, at least for the moment.

"Mud-Slap now!" Amy shouted, hoping to reduce accuracy. Mudkee kipped something before scooping up a handful of mud.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:09 AM
"Oh shoot!" Delilah stamped her foot, Nuzleaf slowing its pace down. She really hadn't expected this. There would be no point attempting to get the sun back in as long as the Marshtomp was out and about, which left her with a very limited amount of choices.

"Nuzleaf! Faint Attack!"

Although lacking some of its previous energy, the grass pokmon leapt forward and dissapeared out of view once more, jabbing its opponent on the back of the head in mid-jump before landing behind the Marshtomp with the flair of an accomplished acrobat.

"Faint Attack again!" Delilah commanded, knowing that it probably wouldn't be of too much help but really lacking any better options.

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
"Nana!Razor Wind!"

The Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan fell back,dazed by the attack power of the Mightyena and Absol.

"I hate being interrupted."Jenny sighed,"Nana" the Absol quickly ran up to Jenny.

"Nana!I'll call you Nana!"Jenny smiled as she hugged the Absol.

"Now...lets see,we could continue arguing here,or go back to the hospital for some rest,what do you think we should do Cid?"Jenny put her finger against her chin and said sarcasticly.

"Nana....could you please..."Jenny said,not bothering to wait for a reply,

The Absol nodded,she bent down and allowed Jenny to get onto her back.Jenny withdrawed Dew and Mimi.

"So?You coming or would you rather walk back?"Jenny asked the boy,putting her hand on the part of Nana's back which wasn't occupied by her.

OOc-Should somebody hint to Jenny that Absol's are said to bring forth disaster?Nevermind...Jenny's WAY too agitated as it ish....
I've gotta go and study...again..
*sulks*

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:12 AM
Mudkee lurched forward and took a step to regain balance, attempting to dodge the next Faint Attack. That was impossible, so of course, she was sent backwards as the second Faint Attack struck.

Amy realized how big of an advantage Rain Dance had actually given her, despite the repeated Faint Attacks.

"Close-range Ice Beam!" Amy shouted. Mudkee grinned wickedly before inhaling and firing an Ice Beam while Nuzleaf was still near.

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 02:14 AM
OOc-Good luck to Amy and Mudkee
Must study..I oso edited earlier post.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:15 AM
OOC: Thankies Yibber! ^^ *couldn't resist*

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
I know..I'm adorwable!!
Ack!!Must really off comp. now...before mom suspects...

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Purposely stayed ta see Alter's post...
I know....I'm bad..no need for applause people....
But...he logged out?
Piff! I had better go now....

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
"Yeah" Cid replied, heading towards the Absol. He vaguely remembered that there was something important that he had heard about that particular pokmon but couldn't remember what. "I think I'm sticking with the second option." he concluded, "And you can let go now" he added to the Hoppip "The danger is over."

"Hop..." (But...) the grass pokmon protested, clinging even tighter to Cid's shirt as she eyed the knocked out fighting pokmon "Hoppiip-pip-hoop-hop-piip. Hop-hopi-hoppip-hoopip-hopip!" (They'll be back for sure. And then they will tease poor me again, yes they will!)

"You want to come with us, then?" Cid asked, guessing what the Hoppip was getting at. "It's not always going to be safe, you know."

The Hoppip's eyes lit up at the thought of the prospect "Ho! Hoppi-hop-hoppip-ho-piiip-hop-pip, hop-hoppip!" (Oh! Little I would be happy to come with you, yes I would!) she exclaimed, briefly releasing her grip in order to clap her hands in excitement "Hop-pi-hoppip-hoop-hoppip-hop-pip, hop-hoppip!" (And no meanies would be hurting me if I had big friends like Nightmare or Nana, no they would not!) the grass pokmon beamed at the Mightyena and the Absol, causing the former to stare at the ground in slight embarassment and mutter something along the lines of 'nonsense'. Nightmare had never been particularly good at handling compliments.

"Well, looks like it's decided then." Cid replied as the Hoppip grabbed a tight hold of his shirt again. The boy took his place on Nana's back, Nightmare trotting along beside them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Mudkee had released its Ice Beam, Delilah realized that Nuzleaf wouldn't stand a chance anymore, and true enough; the beam hit the grass pokmon right on the leaf on its head, dropping it to the ground.

"Come back..." the gym leader said, withdrawing her second pokmon. She turned her eyes towards her opponent, pulling out a Luxury Ball containing her secret weapon. "Well Amy." Delilah said "I've decided to bring out my strongest pokmon. I hope you're ready! Cradily, go!"

With a deep, rumbling cry the ancient grass pokmon appeared on the battlefield, casting an intimidating shadow over Mudkee as it loomed over its opponent, awaiting instructions with a predatory grin stretched over its features.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
OOC: What? Oh well. Perhaps he's just eating or somethin.

Whoops. Never mind. XD

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:29 AM
OOC: Wha-? I was writing the whole time. Just added the gym leader bit. I wasn't offline for a second.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:31 AM
OOC: No. You. Did. Not. Send. Out. A. CRADILLYYYYYY!!! AAAAAHHH!!!

IC:

Mudkee's wide grin faded at the sheer intimidation of the new opponent.

Amy refused to back down. She was so close, now she had to rely on her Pokemon.

"Mud-slap! As much as you can!" Amy shouted with determination. Mudkee caught on to her Trainer's determination, immediately pausing to pick up several handfuls of mud before volleying mud as if in a rapid fire towards Cradily. The last thing Amy needed was a direct hit from that dude..

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:34 AM
OOC: PH33R it. @_@

IC:

"Cradily, Giga Drain." Delilah commanded.

The Grass pokmon gave a grunt of acknowledgement, focusing its powers onto the mud-flinging Marshtomp. Suddenly, small, green lumps of energy began seeping out from all sides of the water pokmon's body, energy escaping from its body and heading to Cradily, healing what little damage the mud had managed to cause.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:39 AM
Mudkee immediately stopped her onslaught of mud, flinching in pure pain as the energy was drained from her. The Marshtomp fell to her knees, the attack too powerful to withstand. Hopefully some of the mud had landed on Cradily, because otherwise the next Pokemon of Amy's wouldn't stand much of a chance..

Amy fell silent for a moment out of sadness for Mudkee. "You were wonderful, great job." Amy said, recalling her Marshtomp. It was only then that Amy noticed that the rain had ceased, and for a good while at that. She pushed the thought away, selecting one last Pokeball.

"Niana, it's down to you! Give it all ya got!" Amy shouted, tossing the ball into the air. In a flash, the little ol' Numel from a while ago appeared, immediately surveying her opponent and shifting her feet in preparation.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:44 AM
OOC: W00TNESS! 1000th post! ^_^

IC:

"Alright..." Delilah said, sizing up the new opponent "Cradily! Ancientpower!"

The entire arena rumbled as the grass type drew energy from it, a multitude of rocks rising up and hovering in the air around it before they flew in a straight line towards...well whatever they went towards it sure wasn't Niana, and the rocks fell unused to the ground instead.

"The mud..." Delilah said for herself, realizing what had thrown off her prized pokmon's aim "No matter, use Ancientpower again!"

The Cradily began the assault once more.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:46 AM
OOC: Whoa, that one got me going there for a second. XD

IC:

"Niana! Go straight through the openings and use Strength!" Amy shouted. She didn't dare use Sunny Day. If that Cradily happened to pack a Solarbeam, she'd be asking for it. Niana shouted something in reply before taking a step back to build momentum before charging straight towards Cradily in a bee-line.

OOC: HAPPY ONE-THOUSANDTH POST, TITAN! ^_^

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:48 AM
Delilah raise an eyebrow at her opponent's decision, she would have thought that Amy would know better than to try a normal attack on a Rock pokmon.

"Barrier." the gym leader commanded, Cradily improving its defenses further and effortlessly shrugging of Niana's attack.

"Now, close-range Ancientpower!"

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 02:52 AM
OOC: Totally dumb moment number.. three I guess. XD I have to be more awake.

IC:

"Yay! Totally fooled ya!" Amy squealed before quickly becoming serious again.

"Close-range Magnitude!" Amy commanded. Niana shook away the headache that she had gained from running into the Barrier, then stomped one foot on the ground just as Cradily prepared an Ancientpower.

OOC: Me forget if Ground attacks actually work. o.o

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 02:57 AM
OOC: Normal effective it is. Although Cradily won't fall from one.

IC:

Delilah nearly fell over as the floor rumbled from the power of the two attacks, but she soon steadied herself and turned her attention back to the battle.

Cradily retained its position, its suction cups preventing it from being tossed from the spot even though it was obvious that the sizeable tremor hurt it. The grass pokmon continued its assault nonetheless, the volley of rocks striking Niana head on and tossing the Numel back towards its own corner.

"Craaaa!" Cradily exclaimed, raising its head towards the ceiling dome, ecstatic from the boost of power it had gained from the attack. (OOC: Oo...stat boost. Aren't I lucky? ^_^)

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
OOC: Yes. Yes you are. o.o

IC:

"Niana!" Amy exclaimed, a natural reaction as Niana grimaced, hitting the wall. It seemed that she was near fainting, when suddenly the Numel was engulfed in a white light.. Amy fell silent, not knowing whether to go to her Numel's side or not.

Slowly, Niana's body began to grow and mutate, rising in height until finally the light died down, revealing a Camerupt, almost in peak condition.

"CAMA!!" (RAWR!!) Niana roared across the battle field. Dang, she was pissed off now. Amy's jaw dropped as she paused for a second.

"Try.. Try an Earthquake!" Amy exclaimed. Niana nodded, immediately leaping onto the field, landing to launch the attack.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 03:06 AM
OOC: Hmm...how come you're not using fire attacks? Seeing as how Niana now has a Charcoal and Cradily's defense is ever so boosted, wouldn't it work better? ^_^

IC:

"Cradi?" (What?) the grass pokmon turned its attention back to the battle, confused by the sudden loud noise and the newly gained size of its opponent.

"Don't worry Cradily" Delilah said, not having anticipated this sudden evolution "You can still take her! Giga Drain!"

The grass pokmon began absorbing energy from its opponent, just as the tremendous shockwave from Niana's attack headed towards it.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
OOC: Because I'm planning on finishing with a fire attack. It would be totally cooler. :P Plus Earthquake kinda penetrates defenses lots. I guess.

IC:

Niana moaned shortly after Cradily's Giga Drain struck. Amy frowned. If the attack continued, Cradily would be unstoppable.

"Flamethrower!" Amy shouted simply, yet determined.

Niana proceeded to shout something, a cross between a moo and a roar. Niana inhaled deeply, and only when her lungs had reached full capacity did she launch a Flamethrower, which looked a lot worse than it would have if she were still a Numel.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
Delilah gasped as her pokmon became engulfed in flame, dissapearing from view.

"Cradily!" she called out "Mirror Coat!"

On a normal day, the one responsible for the attack would have been in for a world of pain, but this time nothing happened, and the gym leader already knew what was coming before the attack had died out.

"Cradily..." she whispered quietly, rushing over to the burned and exhausted grass pokmon and bending down beside it, recieving a weak moan in response. "You did your best." she said, pulling out the Luxury Ball and pointing it at Cradily "Come back now."

Once the grass pokmon was back within its ball, Delilah turned to her challenger, returning back to her regular state of cheerfulness.

"Congratulations." she said, beaming at Amy "No-one has ever beaten Cradily before, you've more than earned this." she presented an Earth medallion to the girl with a wide grin "And something special from me too..." she added, rumaging among her pockets "Now where is it? Ah-hah!" Delilah pulled out a TM of a pleasant green shade, handing it to Amy as well. "This is TM 19." she stated "It contains this gym's prized move, Giga Drain. I'd like you to have it as a memory of our battle."

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Oh, yay! Niana!" Amy shouted as Niana stood on the battle field with a triumphant grin.

"That was fabulous! You deserve a big rest! And a whole bunch of other nice stuff later!" Amy grinned, running to Niana and hugging the Camerupt around the neck, causing Niana's grin to widen.

As Delilah spoke, Amy's attention shifted back to the Gym Leader. Amy reached for the medallion, poked it once, then took it in her hand, doing the same with the TM.

"W-Wow. Thank you." Amy exclaimed, eyeing the two objects with pride. "I'll never forget this battle, so you don't have to worry about that." Amy beamed.

Niana mooed happily.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 03:30 AM
OOC: I've got an idea for the next gym leader, as well as a fairly good one for a city, so I'll just foreshadow a little.

IC:

"You'd better not." Delilah replied, continuing to grin. "Otherwise Cradily will demand a rematch. Well..." she turned to examine the mess that all of the earth-shaking moves had left behind; what little furniture was in the gym had been knocked over, gardening had been tools scattered here and there, and the place was generally messed up.

"Looks like I've got some cleaning up to do." she stated, seemingly undaunted by the prospect "If any of your other friends want a battle you'll just have to ask them to wait, alright? Well, good luck with your future challenges Amy. Oh, and when you challenge that smart-alec Fritz, do me a favour and don't tell him that Cradily lost. If he knew I'd never hear the end of it."

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
Amy placed the mentioned name in the back of her head.

"Got it. That last turn never happened." Amy winked before saying a last good-bye, returning Niana to her Pokeball for some well-earned rest. Amy waved again before waltzing out of the next door, eventually stepping outside of the front door, taking in the light of brunch time. Amy pocketed TM 19, then gawked at the Earth Medallion for a few more moments before tucking it safely away into a new and empty badges case. Her complete Hoenn set was in the case directly next to it, which gave the girl a quick flashback..

"Hmmz, guess I'd better make my way to the Pokemon Center, then.." Amy trailed off, beginning to skip along the sidewalk again, noting that Nicole was somewhere else at the moment.

OOC: I'm sowwy, Fliss, but I can't start a conversation with Nicole right now, now can I? XD

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 03:38 AM
OOC: Well, that ended at just the suitable spot. I've got piano lessons once more and will probably have to leave very soon. See you! ^_^

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
OOC: Just thought I'd say.. Happy One Thousand posts, Titan! ^_^ Kinda late but oh well. o.o

Ibuberu
September 3rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
OOc-Uh...Its the first gym battle and already Niana's evolved...
NO FAIR!!!

Ic-
Nana started at a decent pace so as to let her trainer lecture the boy,and eavesdrop as well.

But the girl didn't lecture Cid.

"I guess nobody can ever get you to stop being heroic eh?"she sighed.

"But...you really have to watch out for yourself,I mean,you're already badly injured as it is,"

Nana nodded again in agreement.

"Did you even notice that the leader of the Tyrouges was going to use a focus punch?"

"That's why he didn't attack you,but for some reason,when I stared at him,he lost his concentration...."Jenny said,puzzled.

Nana couldn't help but laugh at her trainer's statement.

"Absol...absol?"(Does'nt she know how scary she looks when she battles?)Nana asked the Mightyena who was walking beside her.

"You were still lucky I got there in time,if not,Dew would've acted on pure instinct when the Tyrouge was going to attack you.Which would have been..no instinct."Jenny told the boy.

At the mention of his name,Dew jumped out of his pokeball.

"Marshtomp..marsh?"(Who called me?)Dew turned around and asked.

"Marsh!Marshtomp..marsh?"(Hey!Who're you?)Dew pointed to Nana.

"Absol...absol...absol..?"(Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?)the Absol replied in a matter of fact tone.

"I almost lost a 'friend' in battle once,no,actually,I did."Jenny continued.

"He ran into that notorious group in the Petalburg Woods,Team Magma.They took away everything he had on him,money,food,including pokemon.And do you know where I was?"she asked the boy.

"I was in the Hoenn League."

OOC-Hey..this whole post only consists of dialogue...Hm....*thinks hard*

BIc-

"He escaped barely with his life still intact,I only heard what had happened when I finished the League."

"Marshtomp...marshtomp..marsh.."(Yup...Still remember it like it was one year ago..)Dew walked beside Nana and Nightmare.

"I should have been there for him,I should have!"Jennny beat herself up.

"I am never going to lose another friend like that again!So you'd better stay put where you are,don't ever underestimate any pokemon,the only person you can rely on in a battle is yourself!Relying on your pokemon is a waste of capabilty,how do you expect to become a great trainer if all you do is think lucky every time you enter a match?Having confidence in your pokemon and relying on them are two totally different things."Jenny shouted behind her back.

"Marshtomp..."(Ouch,heartburn..)Dew flinched as Jenny talked.

"Absol....absol.."(I did'nt know that there was a side to Jenny.)the stunned Absol continued walking.

"Enough about this."Jenny said,wiping a tear off her cheek.

"Let's take this Hoppip to the pokemon center,"she turned around and looked at the injured Hoppip.

"Nana...could you speed up a bit?"she bent down and asked the Absol.

Nana smiled,she knew exactly how to cheer her trainer up.The Absol started with a fast jog,then a run before a sprint.

OOc-Yay!No dialougue!!

Bic-
Jenny held tightly onto Nana's pelt.
She grabbed Cid's left hand and put it around her waist.

"Hold on tightly if you want to live boy!!"she squealed,happiness coming back to her.

"Absol..absol.."(Oh..I'm good..)Nana complimented herself while running.

Dew jumped onto Nightmare's back.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Giddiup Nightmare!)Dew kipped,knowing that the Mightyena would definitely be agiated.

"Absol!!Absol..absol!!"(Haha!You can't catch up to me!)Absol turned her head towards the two pokemon,leaving them in her dust.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 10:42 PM
OOC: Niana had a lot of experience. That's why she evolved. :3 It's not like she's invincible or anything.

IC:

Amy eventually became tired with skipping, but perhaps it was because of the lack of sleep the group had been getting. Amy shrugged the thought off and moved inside the Pokemon Center as the glass doors slid open. Luckily, there was no line to wait in so Amy was able to walk right up to the counter to get her Pokemon healed.

"Thank you for waiting! All your Pokemon are fully healed!" Nurse Joy exclaimed with a little bit too much enthusiasm.

Amy said her thank you, collecting her Pokeballs. Turning to leave, she peered through the glass door as she walked to the exit. Through the glass were the distorted images of two humans and some Pokemon. She eagerly dashed outside to identify them, because they looked somehow familiar.

"Whoa.. Cid and Jenny? Dew? Nightmare? And.. an Absol?" Amy squinted to get a better look.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 11:34 PM
OOC: Whoa, that's some amount of speech Yibber. I'll just add a response to the final one.

IC:

Cid was surprised by Jenny's reaction once more, he had honestly expected to recieve one of her usual lectures but it had turned out to be a simple statement instead, which was followed by a flurry of speech, Cid tried to reply but the wind seemed to carry his speech backwards and he finally gave it up, listening instead, grinning inwardly at Jenny's comment about her confusion of the Tyrouge loosing its concentration. He wasn't quite sure that he understood the full meaning of what the girl had said but he dutifully memorized her words, and held on as she had instructed, although trying his best not to take unfair advantage of the situation.

"Mightyy-mightyena!" (Giddiup yourself!) Nightmare growled, attempting to shrug of the Marshtomp with little success as he set of after Nana, nearly reaching the Absol's pace.

"Hopiii!" (Weeee!) the Hoppip called out, excited despite the fact that she had to hold on as tightly as she could just to keep herself from being blown away.

Glancing towards the nearing pokmon center, Cid spotted a familiar girl looking towards them.

"It's Amy." Cid said as close to Jenny's ear as he could get, hoping to be heard "Are we busted or what?"

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 11:37 PM
"Hey! You.. people! Whatever happened to the hospital!?" Amy shouted towards her friends, folding her arms. She wasn't really mad, but she thought it best that the two rest and regain health.

"Marshtomp?" (What gives?) Mudkee hopped out of her Pokeball in a single moment. Apparently Amy's exclamation had awakened her. She peered out towards the others, then opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it.

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
"Well..." Cid began, noticing that Amy was obviously expecting an explanation of some kind, "It's a kind of a long story. You see, for some reason Jenny woke up at a point and said 'Good Morning' just before she fell asleep again. Well, I kind of woke up from that, but I couldn't get to sleep again. That hospital air was so stiffling. So I decided to go for a walk. Nightmare came along for protection, as did Dew." he added, to avoid the 'Don't you know how dangerous that is?' line of speech "Well, then I heard this Hoppip scream for help." he pointed gestured towards the grass pokmon who was shyly peeking out from behind his back, still clinging to his shirt, afraid that the girl with the folded arms and the projecting voice would do something scary. She waved shyly as Cid mentioned her name.

"Hoop-piip-hop-hop-hoopip. Hop-pip-pii." (Poor little I was being hurt by big meanies. Yes I was.) she explained in her defense before returning to her usual silence and letting Cid continue.

"A group of Tyrouges were picking on her, you see. Anyway, you have to understand that I just had to help. Meanwhile, Jenny had woken up and noticed that I was gone, so she set of after me and apparently met Nana here." Cid gestured towards the Absol "They helped me and Nightmare fight of the Tyrouges as well as a Hitmonchan and a Hitmonlee that came after them, and then we decided to bring the Hoppip to the pokmon center for healing. And that's more or less it..." the boy concluded, wondering if Amy would believe even half of it.

Random Plushie
September 3rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
Amy unfolded her arms as she noticed the Hoppip at last.

"Wow, I see. So you pretty much saved her, huh?" Amy appeared to soften up at the mere sight of the creature. "Can I hold her? Pretty please? So cute.." Amy continued.

Mudkee remained unsure of what to say, tilting her head as she took in information.

"Marshtomp?" (Nana?) Mudkee said aloud. "Marshtomp marsh marsh marsh marshtomp.." (That's what Amy calls her grandmother..) Mudkee grinned, finding the coincidence hilarious.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Well, uh...sure." Cid replied, dismounting Nana.

The Hoppip looked a bit anxious at first, still remembering the girl's previous appearance, something that didn't go unnoticed by Cid. "It's okay." the boy whispered quietly, stroking the grass pokmon "Amy might seem a bit scary when she's upset, but she's really nice. Just like Jenny."

The Hoppip nodded, this seemed like a good comparison to her, and she didn't think that the boy would lie about it. After a moment, she released her grasp of Cid and floated over to Amy instead.

Nightmare, who had managed to catch up with the Absol near the end of their little race, snickered at Mudkee's remark, taking the opportunity to shrug off Dew's bulk from his back.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"I can't remember the last time I've seen a Hoppip," Amy commented as she gently caught the Hoppip, "Or at least, I've never seen one such a cool shade of magenta." Amy smiled, admiring the general cuteness.

"Marsh marshtomp," ('Tis very true,) Mudkee said in response to Nightmare's reaction. "Marsh marshtomp." (Just ask her.) Mudkee sucked in whatever laughter she almost released.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Hop-piiip-hoppi-pip-hoop?" (You think little I is cool?) the Hoppip asked, smiling at the girl who was holding her, she was already beginning to like her.

"Same here." Cid replied, smiling a bit at the sight of Amy's obvious adoration for the little grass pokmon. "There used to be a lot of Hoppips close to where I lived, but I never had the heart to catch one. By the way, I think she still needs a name. Any suggestions?"

"Mig,htyy-eena-ena-mighty-eena." (Oh, I don't doubt the truth in you words.) Nightmare replied to Mudkee. He briefly turned towards the Absol "Mig-hty, mightyena?" (Do you, grandma?) he asked with a grin.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"Name.. Erm, can she be Magenta?" Amy drew a name from her previous comment, still displaying much adoration.

OOC: Can't write more, parental patrol.

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
OOc-Hi!!Okay,this ish just plain freaky,I was studying(again)when I started coughing and hacking for no reason at all,I think i'm sick...*coughs*
Both of you passed it to me....darn you...

Ic-

"Absol...absol?"(Who're you calling old youngin')Nana walked up and eyed Mudkee.

Jenny got off Nana as well and listened at how well Cid explained the whole situation.

"Well...I don't think that Cid left out any part of what happened.."Jenny said,happy that the boy did not mention their talk on Nana.

"So?Did you win?"Jenny asked Amy,looking at the girl from head to toe,wondering if she was wearing the medallion.

"Absol!Absol..absol!"(Ha!You ate my dust!)Nana laughed at Nightmare,who'd just caught up with Dew.

"Marshtomp...marshtomp!"(Lets go again,lets go again!)Dew jumped off the Mightyena.

"Hey....Magenta sounds like a nice name!"Jenny remebered Amy's words as Cid asked for a name.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:27 AM
OOC: My Dad faked me out by making sounds downstairs, for instance a bump. Me ish hungry.

IC:

"Marsh marsh marshtomp marsh," (I ain't calling you old,) Mudkee retorted at the Absol. "Marsh marshtomp marsh marshtomp." (I'm simply stating a true fact.) Mudkee grinned innocently.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:28 AM
OOC: Sad, ain't it Yibber? ^_^
But seriously, hope you get better too.

IC:

"Well, I don't know..." Cid said, not quite as pleased with the name as the others "I mean, if she evolves she'll change colour. And then the name won't fit her at all. Maybe something that describes her personality instead?"

The Hoppip listened intently to the conversation, knowing that she would probably be pleased with whatever name she was given.

"Mighty-mightyeena-mig-mighty-eena-mightyena-mightyy." (Only because I had an overweight Marshtomp on my back) Nightmare replied to Nana, throwing a meaningful look at Dew.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:32 AM
OOC: Does this mean that if I recieve a letter informing me that I have won a contest, will you two win a contest as well? XD

IC:

"True." Amy stated at Cid's response. "How about something like.. Oh! How about Happi?" Amy bounced up and down. "She seems to fit that, I guess."

Mudkee decided not to further her comment, deciding to wonder why on Earth that Dew would be on Nightmare's back. Very, very strange.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:35 AM
OOC: Let's hope so. Wonder if that goes for lawsuits too?

IC:

"Hoppi!" (Happi!) the Hoppip called out her name happily, leaping up a bit. This did sound better than the previous one.

"That sounds nice." Cid replied, smiling at the grass pokmon's enthusiaism "Happi it is then."

"Hoppi! Hoppi! Hoppi! Hoppi!" (Happi! Happi! Happi! Happi!) the Hoppip called out excitedly, dancing around Amy. Nightmare rolled his eyes but didn't comment.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Amy smiled at Happi's peppiness. It was almost as if she didn't need to be healed at the Pokemon Center. She picked up the Hoppip gently when the breeze threatened, holding her out to Cid.

"She's so cute." Amy stated once more.

Mudkee's eyes widened.

"Marsh marsh marsh marshtomp.. Marsh marsh marsh tomp!" (I thought I'd never see the day.. She's worse than Dew!) Mudkee shivered.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"And a good bit hyper." Cid replied, taking hold of the grass pokmon with his left hand.

Happi gave Mudkee a confused and slightly insulted look, "Hoop-pi-pip-ho-hoop-hoppi-hoppip-hoop-hop. Hop-pi-pip. Hop-hoop-pip-hoppi-hoop-pip?" (That is not a nice thing to say to little Happi. No it is not. And what is wrong with Dew?)

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Marsh marsh marshtomp marsh." (You'll learn soon enough.) Mudkee couldn't help but smile at that. Happi had absolutely no idea what she was getting into.

Suddenly, Amy remembered something very important. Well, not really, but whatever.

"Oh yes," Amy paused, reaching into her fanny pack. A moment later she brought out one of her badge cases and opened it, letting Cid and Jenny see the Earth Medallion. She soon closed back up and put it away.

"Now, it's Jenny's turn." Amy commented, smiling.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:52 AM
OOC: Where did Yibber go? It's going to be hard to continue without her...

IC:

"Hooop-piip-hoppip-hop-piip?" (What's that supposed to mean?) Happi asked, even more confused by Mudkee's reply and smile.

"Congratulations." Cid said, smiling at Amy as she showed them the Earth medallion "I knew you could do it."

The boy took a pause at Amy's last statement, "I thought she said she wouldn't take any gym battles anymore?" he asked, looking for reassurance from Jenny on the matter.

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:54 AM
OOC: Just being curious, but what time is it where you be? XD 'Tis 10:54 PM over here, or 22:54. I think that's right.

IC:

"Really? In that case, I forgot." Amy smiled weakly.

Mudkee finally lost control, nearly to the point of bawling with laughter. Apparently she was the only one who thought the situation funny, but she didn't really care, now did she?

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM
OOC: 11:56 AM, we're in almost completely opposite timezones. Now come on Yibber...throw me a frickin' bone here...

Random Plushie
September 4th, 2005, 12:59 AM
OOC: *Agrees with Titan on the Yibber thing* Augh, I'm getting tired. I think I'll go to bed now. Cya! ^_^

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Right, see you then. ^_^

*Glares accusingly at the character limit*

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 01:12 AM
OOc-GAH!!!EXTENDED STUDY PERIOD,ITS HAZARDOUS FOR RPING...X_X
Hey!!We on 50th page!!Lets celebrate!!
*takes out party hat and pokes Plushie and Alter with it*
I miss poking people.
And for the record,its 5:07pm here.

Ic-
"Hm...So that means you weren't listening when I was rabbling on and on about me being a cursed girl eh?How rude!"Jenny folded her arms.

"But,congrats anyways!"she smiled as the girl held out the medallion for the world to see.

"Marshtomp..marsh?"(Me have a problem?)Dew responded to Mudkee's comment.

"Marshtomp...marsh!Marshtomp..marshtomp!"(Oh hi,I'm Dew!I'm special!)Dew finally noticed Happi.

"Absol...absol...absol.."(And I'm Nana)the Absol bowed towards the rest of the pokemon.

"Absol..absol!"(Not to be mistaken with a grandmother!)Nana added.

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 01:16 AM
OOC: Whoa, that's some amount of speech Yibber. I'll just add a response to the final one.

Hey...there was nobody around,so I HAD to improvise.
My writer's block gone...atleast for now..
Maybe cause I took that sugar-free orange falvoured tablet yesterday night before I went to bed..*wonders how overcame block and wrote a post which took 1/2 hour to type out*

Oh yah!
*throws bone at Alter*

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 01:25 AM
OOC: Paaarty! W00T! 111oneoneone! *Pokes everyone in the room with random farm animals* Too bad Plushie went to sleep already. -_-

Hope she's feeling insomniac and comes back to check on the page just in case.

*Catches bone from mid-air* Yay! Bone!

IC:

"Pi!" (Hi!) Happi called back to the Marshtomp "Hoppi-pip-pii-hopp-pip. hop-pi-ip. Hop-hoppi-hoppi-hopp-pip. Hopp-pi-pip-hooop-piiip-hoop-hoppip-hopp-pip-hoppip, hop-pip-pi! Hop-pip-pi-pip-hoppip?" (Happi is the name of I, yes it is. And Happi knows who Nana is. Nana is big strong fighter that helped drive of the meanies, yes she is! But why is Dew special?) the Hoppip looked at the water pokmon with curiosity.

Cid maintained his smile, noticing that Jenny wasn't full-heartedly mad at Amy, but rather seemed to be doing it out of principle.

"Well, maybe we should get our pokmon checked up?" he suggested, "That's what we came here for, right?"

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 01:34 AM
OOc-I so hope...
*pokes Alter with an Alter Ego Doll,complete with over 50 heartless phrases*

Ic-
"Marshtomp..marshtomp...marsh!!!Marshtomp..marshtomp...tomp!!MARSH..MARSH...MARSH...."(One day,I'll rule the world!!!And everbody will give me clams everyday!!MUAHAHAHAHA....)Dew started rambling,before choking and coughing.

"Absol..absol?"(Hey.you alright little feela?)Nana bent down and looked at the choking Dew.

"Marshtomp...marsh!"(I'm not alright,I'm special!)Dew overcame his inability to breath.

Nana sweatdropped.

"Absol..absol...absol.."(I think this is what Amy meant..)Nana told the confused Hoppip.

"Yup..."Jenny nodded to Cid's words and walked into the center.

"Marshtomp!"(Look up!)Dew pointed his flipper into the air.

A flower pot was headed straight for Jenny's head.

"Absol!"(Jenny!)Nana pulled her trainer out of the way as well.

"What just happened?I mean,we're not even near a window,how could a pot just fall right out of the sky?"Jenny stroked Nana's back and asked the rest.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 01:39 AM
OOC: We'll just have to see...*Pokes Yibber with a Yibber doll with special super-crying action*

IC:

"Hoo...hoppi-hoppip-hop-piip-hopp-piip-piip, hoop?" (Uhh...Happi wishes you good luck with that, then?) Happi replied to Dew with a measure of uncertanity in her voice.

"I have no idea." Cid replied to Jenny, shocked by this sudden and seemingly impossible event "It's good that Nana got you out of the way in time though." Once more Cid got a haunting feeling that there was something he ought to remember about the dark pokmon, but he still couldn't put his finger on what.

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 01:48 AM
OOc-*snatches Yibber doll from Alter*
Aw...its so cute...and it crys as well.
*pulls cord on back*
*whole room gets flooded with tears*

Finally can respond to that gym leader's name.
Fritz.He sounds like an electric pokemon user...hm....
A big city,second-largest city in Alphimega,where Jenny's dad stopped by for a few days,before moving on to the largest one of all,the one with the pokemon association headquarters..(Yeah!I amaze myself sometimes..)
Being the second largest city,there's a battle tent,contest hall and gym...
Oh!Oh! And a TV station...yeah....and for some reason,Amy appears on world-wide TV.Haha...Genius.
*Praises self for intelligence*
Cough..cough..Ah man...cough...another coughing fit.
*Rushes to get water(and mop to clean up mess)*

Ic-
"Oh well..I guess these things happen..."Jenny sighed again as they entered the pokemon center.

"Hey!Don't I know you two?Jenny and the boy whose arm got bitten.."Nurse Joy came up to them and looked at the two kids.

"Yup,don't worry though Cid's feeling much better now,SOOOO much better that he coud actually go out for a walk this morning,ain't that right Cid?"Jenny giggled as she nudged the boy.

"We just came in to heal this Hoppip."Jenny picked Happi up and placed it in Nurse Joy's hands.

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 01:55 AM
OOC: Oy, Yibber! You're snatching my ideas...well, I'll give you credit for the TV-station, that I didn't think of. Yes, Fritz 'Flash' is an electric type user. And his city would be one of ridiculous techno-splendour, you know flashing neon-lights, constant noise...and there's just got to be a game corner. ^_^
The city that never sleeps...

IC:

"That's right." Cid replied with a grin "Thanks for your help. Oh, and could you check on this Mightyena too?" he gestured towards Nightmare who reluctantly stepped forward. "I think he's got himself a bit injured."

"Migh-ty-mightyyeenaa..." (This is unnecessary...) the dark pokmon protested, but allowed himself to be led nonetheless.

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 02:07 AM
OOC-Did you MENTION any of this to me?I think not,it was jus plain coincedential that we usually think the same...(except that me ish cuter!!)
*takes mop and cleans floor*

Ic-
"And maybe with Nana as well!"Jenny gestured to the Absol.

"Absol..absol..absol!"(Hey,I fine!)Nana regected the trainer's offer.

"Now..now..Don't think that you're so hardy are you?"Jenny tutted at the Absol.

OOc-Yeesh!Her nature ish Hardy,better than quiet,serious,hostile and shy.

Bic-
Nana had on choice but to follow Nurse Joy into the room with Nightmare and Happi.

"Wonder what's going on with the pokemon we left in the hospital room.."Jenny wonderd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kirlia..kir..kirlia..?"(Alright people,I've got a full house of Aces,anybody got better?)Ruru grinned as they sat on Jenny's bed and played Poker.

"Kirlia..kir..Kirlia..kir!Kirlia..kir?"(Come on,I'm betting on...Jenny's left sneaker!Anybody wanna oppose?)Ruru questioned the surronding pokemon.

OOc-Hey cool!They're playing Poker!!

Ibuberu
September 4th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Alas,I must bath and study now,good bye!!
*pokes Alter with a Plushie doll*

Alter Ego
September 4th, 2005, 02:22 AM
OOC: You snatched them telepathically you did. I know it's you wot dunnit! We've got a lot o' people willin' to say it's you wot dunnit! Fess' up! XD

IC:

"Man, I almost forgot about them." Cid said in embarassment "They've got to be pretty bored by now." he shifted a bit on the spot "We should go get them once Happi and the other are healed. I wonder what the doctors will say by the way..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiney was just about to reply to Ruru as the door of the ward burst open, a nurse appearing in the hallway.

"Well, how are we feeling to-" she froze in mid-sentence, noticing the assembled pokmon sitting in a circle on the floor, some with cards in hand and others sitting on the sidelines and giving of advice, not to mention that both beds were empty. "Doctor!" the nurse cried out, running back the way she had come "Doctor! You need to see this!"

Random Plushie
September 5th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOC: I wasn't feeling like an insomniac, no siree, it's acuz me sickness wuz makin' me eyes burn, yep it was. And Yibber, 'tis true, we all know it was you wot dunnit and snatched all them ideas!

And wot 'bout that there Plushie doll? You varmant, you fergot 'ta mention all that there poking action! XD

Oh!Oh! And a TV station...yeah....and for some reason,Amy appears on world-wide TV.Haha...Genius.
*Praises self for intelligence*

Just being on T.V. isn't Amy's fear. She's afraid of embarassing herself on T.V. So you've got to make something embarassing to happen in order for her to overcome her fear. =3

*sniffle* Where's the dang tissue box?

IC:

"I just hope they haven't gotten into any trouble." Amy commented as the conversation turned to the Pokemon at the hospital. Since her Pokemon were already healed, she basically had no choice but to wait by the door as the others were restored. Mudkee fell into another one of her silent moments, when she had nothing to say. Of course, it probably wouldn't last long, as usual.

After a few minutes, Amy spoke up again.

"Say, anyone else excited about the next city? I heard that it's big from a pamphlet I read once, but I can't remember anything else." Amy said, trying to keep the conversation going.

Ibuberu
September 5th, 2005, 03:27 AM
OOc-*passes tissue box to Plushie*
The Plushie Doll goes,"WHEEEE!!"at 1:23 am every morning,happy sleeping!!
All lies!!Yibber did not do such a thing!!
I'm gonna get a lawer!
*snatches Dew*
Okay....Dew's my lawer!!Hah!
(And don't worry...I WILL come up wit someting embarrassing(I'm crude after all...)MUAHHAHAHA...*hack,hack,cough,cough*

Ic-
With their pokemon healed,the three kids stepped out of the pokemon center.

"Yeah..I hear that there's a game corner,TV station,gym,contest hall,battle tent and small office building there,wonder why they say it's the second biggest city though,sounds big enough to me."Jenny answered Amy.

Dew started to cross the road.

"Get outta the way road hog!"

"Gah!"Jenny quikly ran for Dew,but Nana was faster.
The Absol quickly pulled Dew out of the way of the truck.

"What?That man almost ran Dew over and all he could say was roadhog!"Jenny fumed as she comforted Dew.

"Marshtomp..marsh..."(My life just flashed right infront of my eyes...)Dew huffed.

"Absol...absol..absol?"(Are you okay..?Took quite a shock you did..)Nana asked the Marshtomp.

"Marshtomp.."(Thanks grandma..)

Nana looked away and acted if she didn't hear the words.

"I didn't even see a truck on the road,lucky Nana saved Dew."Jenny stroked the Absol again.

Why was the group suddenly being plaughed(dang!!)by bad luck?

OOc-Me turn to fore-shadow...shadow...thingy..*scratches head out of confusion*

Ic-
An elderly woman stepped out of the Greyshroud Pokemart,her hair was fairly grey,and she wore a kimono.

"Lets hurry and get back before they become restless Tuna."the woman spoke to a Natu beside her.

"Natu.."the Natu nodded its head in agreement.

Suddenly,it raised its head and started flying towards the pokemon center.

"Tuna!What's with you!Wait up!"the woman quickly ran after the Natu.

Tuna stopped behind a building,facing the center.It pointed its beak towards a group of three young kids.

"What?They're just a bunch of...Hey!Is that a..Absol!"the old woman caught up with her pokemon.

"That boy?He's got a scar there..behind that bandage...The looks,in that girls eyes"she focused her attention to Amy.

"The looks..in ALL their eyes.."the woman though again,carefully examining Amy,Cid and Jenny.

"You think they're the ones?"she asked her Natu.

Tuna nodded his head.

"There's supposed to be one more.."

The Natu shrugged his wings.

"Natu..natu..na.."(They'll have to do..)

The woman quickly left for the woods,stopping infront of a cottage.She and the Natu went into the cottage,and closed the door.She swiftly grabbed her pokegear.

"I think I've found them..."she whispered.

"Found them?No!Who...how?"another elderly woman's voice came form the pokegear.

"Its a boy and two girls...I think that there should be one more,he's just not with them."

"What?Do my ears deceive me?One boy!!"this time an old man's voice called out.

"Two look like they're hurt,so they should be staying in the hospital,I'll see to them once they recover and set off for the next town."

"How do you know they're the ones?"the woman asked.

"One has an Absol,there's also a scar,I think on the boys arm,and all of them posess the look in their eyes.."

"Wha?Just because their eyes are different doesn't mean that-"the man stopped in mid-sentence as the lady put down the pokegear.

She walked over to an old cupboard,she opened it and there sat four pokeballs,each one with the shadow of a pokemon inside.

"I know it..I just know it,and soon,each one of you will have a trainer,you will help revive Legna..again."

OOc-Now wasn't that a finger sweating post?Does Legna sound good for a legandary pokemon?There's also her brother,the evil one..whose name I haven't come up with yet,maybe Plushie could think up of one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bic-

As the group walked back towards the hospital,Jenny distictintly heard something in the bushes,but she guessed it must've been her imagination.

Suddenly,the same doctor who examined Jenny for the cold ran towards them from out of the hospital.

"Where have the both of you been?!You are not permitted to leave the hospital grounds under any circumstances!I should be reporting you to the Head.."

Nana growled at the doctor.

"But I'll just overlook the matter,I mean,it's not like any of you were in life-threatining danger or anything,just make sure that that Absol is kept in its pokeball at all costs!"he rushed back into the hospital without another word.

"Same as always....But,why's Nana so dangerous around here?"Jenny looked at the Absol,nurses who were walking their patients on the grounds hurriedly brought them in at the sight of Nana.

Nana bent her head,but continued to feign confusion about the matter as well.

OOc-
Muahaahha..*cough,cough,hack*
Spent.....45 minutes on this post,HA!! Beat that,any of you!!
And you can't say I "mentally stole from Titan" he would have never thought of this original story,NEVER!!!
Oh,and the four pokeballs ish a good idea,you can get pokemon which are WAYYY...too rare to catch in the wild!
Bagon...Dratini...
And Flygon!!Yeesh!!!
*huggles Tranpich*

Alter Ego
September 5th, 2005, 07:02 AM
OOC: Yibber, you're going fo Trapinch too? Geez, tear out my heart and shred it in front of my eyes why don't you? No wait...I don't have a heart. But I wanted a Trapinch. *Sulks* Oh fine...I'm sure I can find a substitute for it. Maybe a cute little Dratini? Or a Lileep? Or a Shuckle! I love Shuckles. Some people say they're slimy though. But nothing that cute could be slimy, could it? And Yibber, do you have any idea how much time I'll spend replying to your post? I suppose that's one way to compensate for a lack of common online time though...^_^

And Yibber...it's called a lawyer. Good luck in court... =P

Oh, and a final note; we still need a name for the city. 45 minutes of posting and you didn't even include a name...

Okay, a final final note; I've got a little something planed for before our heroes reach the still nameless city. It's a kind of travelling fair for trainers and there would be all kinds of games involved, including a battle tent and pokmon contests obviously. Good, clean fun for the whole family. As fpr Amy's fear, wouldn't the simple fact that she is on national television kind of trigger her fear for embarassing herself...therefore making her very prone to actually embarassing herself? Gee...I think this post will end up with more OOC than IC. I'll just stick in Cid's responses retroactively...

IC:

"You summed it up quite nicely Jenny." Cid commented as the topic of their next destination had begun "It's called Starlight city, apparently founded as a kind of sister-city for Suncrest, although it is also known as 'The city that never sleeps' because of its wild night-life." Cid took a breath in preparation of continuing his explanation, but as they proceeded to cross the road his attention was diverted completely elsewhere as a truck nearly ran over Dew.

"Get outta the way road hog!"

"Why don't you watch where you're going you bloody sunday-race driver?!" Cid yelled out, shaking his left fist at the car and shouting out an extended line of profanities from his father's arsenal which didn't cease until the car dissapeared out of view, Nightmare instinctively plugging Happi's ears to prevent her from adding them to her vocabulary. "Sorry..." Cid concluded, lowering his fist as his expression softened and his pulse slowed down back to normal. "There are just got some really bad incidents related to numbskull-drivers in my past."

Happi had gotten used to nice people shouting by now and wasn't quite as afraid as before, bouncing over to Cid instead in an effort comfort him.

"Thanks Happi..." the boy chuckled, stroking the Hoppip a bit. "I'm fine really..."

He maintained his silence for the rest of the trip, Nightmare trudging behind without commenting either. Although at one point the Mightyena stopped, throwing a suspicious look at an old woman with a Natu who seemed to be observing the group. She left quickly enough though, so the dark pokmon decided against reporting the matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the familiar doctor decided to interwene again, Nightmare joined into Nana's growl, giving the doctor an intimidating look which, combined with the Absol's, quickly put a stop to his lecture.

At Jenny's comment, the thought that had been nagging at the back of Cid's head for so long suddenly came to him. He had actually studied the information available on Absols to quite an extent.

"It's an old folk-tale." the boy stated "They say that seeing an Absol is a bad omen. Although some simply call it an omen of change, and others claim that the reason for this is simply that Absols have a kind of sixth sense that lets them predict natural disasters, and that they appear just before them in order to warn people." Cid shrugged "What it boils down to is that people equate the appearance of an Absol with the coming of a disaster or terrible accident of some kind, but it's kind of hard to tell what's fact and what's superstition though..."

Random Plushie
September 5th, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: Sheesh, fine, I'll name the rabid old lady's bro. =P Uh.. but it would help if I knew the lady's name, so I'll just wait until she meets up with the group, kay? =)

Hey.. if Starlight City was a sister-city for Suncrest, then wouldn't Mooncrest City be nicer? XD *just a comment*

Anyways.. Nice plot, Yibber. I really have to think about which Pokemon is destined for Amy.. She was supposed to catch something soon, but now I must put that on hold. >_<

IC:

"It's a really confusing topic," Amy added to the discussion, "But I know it's just a rumor. Absols bringing disaster. I have a friend who lives in Mauville, and he actually breeds Absols, and nothing bad ever happened to him. If there was really a natural disaster coming, Nana would be going crazy. Unless there is one huge coincidence on our hands." Amy concluded. Mudkee didn't bother adding a comment.

"Anyways, we should be getting back to the hospital. We owe it to those poor doctors to at least check out, right?" Amy continued, gesturing towards the white building.

Flash..

A shiny object suddenly caught Mudkee's eye. Wandering carefully over to it, she poked it with one flipper before assuming it harmless and actually picking it up. It appeared to be a pair of extremely dark sunglasses..

"Marsh!" (Cool!) Mudkee kipped, putting on the pair of sunglasses. A moment later, she abruptly removed them.

"Marsh, marsh marsh marshtomp tomp." (Nah, it just seems so wrong.) Mudkee stated, staring down at the glasses. Then, an idea popped into her head. Grinning, Mudkee immediately bounded over to Nightmare's side, planting the sunglasses perfectly onto Nightmare's snout. Stepping backwards, Mudkee clapped her flippers together.

"Marshtomp!" (Really cool!) Mudkee exclaimed.

OOC: Blackglasses.. =D

Agent9
September 5th, 2005, 10:01 PM
*lurks* wow..this has been a successful roleplay. Well I came here to apologize to Alter Ego for being rude. And i would like to join this roleplay again. I'll start where I left off. Before the part where i got beat by Cid. So I'm sorry Alter Ego...may i join again please?

Random Plushie
September 5th, 2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: Erm.. I dunno.. I've been confuzzled now.. @_@

Ibuberu
September 6th, 2005, 03:18 AM
OOc-Shuckle are cute!And they do not look slimy to me,not at all!(Am I starting to sound like Happi?Dang!!)
And ah-ha!!I took Tranpich first!!
MUAHAHAHA!!!!*hack,hack,cough*

Ahem....Its Legna's bro's name I wan Plushie,not that rabid old man.*pokes Plushie with spectacles*

Lawer,Lawyer...hm...Doesn't look like there's a difference,cept for 1 letter...

Hey!Mudkee like Nightmare better...*sniff*
Bet its cause Nana ish like a bad luck charm...*Nana cries in a corner,that not-as-heartless-as-Alter-but-still-quite-heartless plushie and mudkee..*
Alter,in the end,me post ish still longer than yours,its not my fault that you can't type fast enough because of time constrain and all that..
*pokes Alter with keyboard*
MUAHAHHAHA...*hack,hack,cough*
Note to self:stop laughing manically

Ic-

"Nana can actually sense when bad things are gonna happen?"Jenny looked at her Absol.

Nana shyly nodded her head,wondering if the pokemon and humans would banish her for being the bringer of bad luck,it happened before,why couldn't it happen again?

"Come on,and meet the rest!"Jenny beckoned the Absol to follow her into the hospital.

OOc-Just realise..we won't be able to move to the next town without Nicole...And yes,Fliss's connection ish still down,and she apologises for the trouble.Well..It was supposedly that Nicole found it boring,and kinda wandered off on her own.

BIc-
Jenny stepped into the hospital room and saw Ruru and the other pokemon sitting on her bed with smiles on their faces.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir.."(Lucky we kept the cards in time..)Ruru whispered to the rest.

"Hey guys!Meet the new member of our team,Nana!"Jenny smiled and gestured to the Absol behind her.

"Absol..absol.."(H..hi..)she said meekly before assuming a position in a dark corner of the room.

"Marshtomp..marsh!!"(I sense..poker!!)Dew jumped onto Jenny's bed and took out a deck of cards from under the pillow.

"Marsh!"(Ah-hah!)Dew said triumphantly,holding the cards out to everyone.

"So thats where my cards went!Nice job Dew!"Jenny took the cards from the Marshtomp.

"Marshtomp..marsh!!"(They were playing,I know!!)Dew started kipping and pointing at Ruru,Shiney,Jaws and Deunan.

"I know you want to play poker,maybe another time okay?"Jenny petted Dew on the head.

"Marsh..marsh.."(But..but.)

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir!"(What did we do,nothing!)Ruru covered up with a sweet,innocent smile.

"Wonder what happened to Nicole...We'd better leave her alone,she's been getting more and more secretive these few days,maybe she need's some time alone."Jenny told the rest,looking out of the window.

Alter Ego
September 6th, 2005, 03:30 AM
OOC: Plushie, there is a Mooncrest city as well. They're triplet cities, Mooncrest being the biggest, but I thought Starlight fit better into a city full of sparkly things. Oh...Shiney might get a heart-attack from the excitement. ^_^ And I have something special planned for the Starlight gym, so I'd appreciate the chance to get to describe it.

And Agent9, it was a long time ago and your apology is accepted, no problem. But as for rejoining. Your posts always left me a bit confused, ergo I didn't have a clue about where you were. And as far as I know the group never met Blaze so I don't see how he could have lost to Cid. Unless it's another Cid of whom I am not aware. :confused: Then there's the whole thing with Cid, Amy, Nicole, and Jenny being the 'four chosen' which would kind of leave Blaze out in the cold. Beyond that, I just can't see any way to fit you into the plot in any natural way. Sorry... :\

Of course if everyone else thinks it would be a good idea or if you come up with a very creative way to get your character into the group then I might be persuaded to change my mind, but as it is I'm against it.

And Yibber? It's not the size of the post that matters, it's how you write it. =P

IC:

"Hoop! Hoop-piip! Hop-pi-pip!" (Yeah! Super cool! Yes it is!) Happi concured with Mudkee, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Tyy?" (Hmm?) Nightmare took a quick look at his reflection in a nearby puddle. "Might-yyee-na-mig." (They kind of are.) the Mightyena replied, nodding to the Marshtomp "Mightyy, eeena." (Thanks, Mudkee.)

The dark pokmon resumed following Cid, looking very much like a hired bodyguard with his new look.

Cid nodded at the end of Amy's sentence "Yes, we should go check up on our pokmon at first."

Arriving at the room, Cid couldn't help but notice that Shiney had assembled a good amount of various shiny trinkets which she was now hiding with great fervor. The boy chuckled but didn't comment on the matter.

"I'm sure you're all perfectly innocent." Cid said, grinning at the sight of the smiles on the pokmon in the room, each one of them slightly more innocent than the previous. "But yes, we should go find Nicole." he added in a more serious tone "It's kind of worrying how much time she spends for herself. And this is Happi by the way." he gestured towards the Hoppip who gave a shy wave to the assembled pokmon, feeling too timid to speak up.

"Maybe she needs some adjustment time." Cid stated, observing the events "I should get her a ball first." he went over to his backpack, pulling out a pokball and presenting it to Happi, the grass pokmon briefly vanishing with a flash of red light and the usual 'click' sound of successful capture before reappearing.

"Kiiirliaaa-kir-lia-kirli." (Welcome to the team.) Curly said, extending a hand to Happi and smiling.

"Cro-coo-naaw-crocoo-naw-croo-croco-naw-croconaw?" (Now why don't you tell us your name?) Jaws asked scratching his head.

"Hop-pip-hoop-pip, pip-hoo-hop." (But Cid told you, yes she did.) Happi replied in confusion "Hoppi-pi-pip." (Happi I am.)

"Cro." (Yes.) Jaws replied impatiently "Cro-croco-naaw-croconaw. cro-croco-naaw-croo?" (I know you're happy, but what's your name?)

Curly rolled his eyes, Deunan doing much the same behind the Croconaw's back while Shiney was still busy trying to conceal her winnings.

Ibuberu
September 6th, 2005, 03:34 AM
OOc-Hey!I could do that!
*waves hand in air*
If Blaze meets up with them in time,I can SOOO think of a way.
*takes out notepad and starts riting feriously*
Can I see some Ic please?I used up all me un-writer's block material yesterday,now I'm empty and writer-blocked again.

Ibuberu
September 6th, 2005, 03:56 AM
OOc-Took you long enough to post!!
Okay.what me has gotten so far.
Blaze actually meets up with that Tyranitar mother,and asks if she know the way to the next town,maybe even see any trainers,remembers Amy,Cid,Nicole,Jenny and the rest,and points him to the direction of Greyshroud,and judging by Jenny's and Cid's injuries,they'll be out in a week.More than enough time for Blaze to catch up!
Ruru recognises Blaze..and informs the rest.
Thats what Yibber has gotten so far.
*contniues to write*
(And personally,I'm wid Alter,I mean,they've already got a rash,determined,scrawny lad,un-social,level-headed,clam(CLAMS!!)girl,mood-swingy,lacking self-confidence and hot-temepered girl and a caring,talkative,crying-girl,what else could they have?)

Ic-
"Really?I think Nicole's been acting a bit weird these few weeks...don't you notice that she's talking less and less?"Jenny looked up to Cid's statement.

"I think that its best to leave her alone,she just needs some time to cope with all the things that've been happening,your arm..me.."Jenny sighed,sitting on her bed.

OOc-
I know,te size does not matter,that's why me ritey so short,its the TIME!!
No wait...whatever,this ish one of me shortest posts eva...

Alter Ego
September 6th, 2005, 04:12 AM
OOC: Sounds kind of sketchy to me...especially since he was somewhere completely different, right? And why would the mommy tyranitar speak with Blaze?

And ze size of your post iz shameful Yibber

IC:

"Yeah, I guess..." Cid replied, slumping down on his own. After their excursion the boy didn't feel any inclination to lie back and sleep. "I feel pretty recovered though..." he noted, expressing this line of thought. "Think we'll have to stay here long?"

"Mur-kro-muurkrooow-kro-mur-murkrow-muurkroo." (I see someone's got a fashion upgrade) Shiney denoted, cooing at Nightmare's black glasses. "Mur-kroo-row-muurk..." (So nice and shiny...)