PDA

View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Ibuberu
September 6th, 2005, 04:15 AM
OOc-Hey!Didn't you just mention that teh size of post don matter?
The post clearly stats that Nicole has issues.Which ish common in a gurl her age.
*yawns*time to log off before mom comes back.Gd' nite.
-_-

Ic-

"Bet after they see Nana,they'll let us off in a week!"Jenny smiled.

"Just hope that Nicole's not in any trouble."

"Marshtomp!"(Poker!)Dew glared at the inoccent-looking Ruru.

OOc-Now THAT was pathetic!
Gdnite all...MUAHAHA.
(I shall try to work on it as i sleep..if my conscience doesn't come back to haunt me again..)
*sighs*

Agent9
September 6th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Don'ty worry I am a better roleplayer now. a very good one

Random Plushie
September 6th, 2005, 07:29 AM
OOC: Trying to post.. I'll brb!

Alter Ego
September 6th, 2005, 07:31 AM
OOC: Shoot, the whole family's leaving on a theater thingumwhatsit. >_< I'll probably be back in half an hour or so. Why does the thingumwhatsit have to happen right now? It's just plain wrong...

Random Plushie
September 6th, 2005, 08:53 AM
OOC: What!? ;____;

The one time I stay home sick.. Typical. Yeah, I'm actually sick. I'm not faking it just to be online. :P

Legna.. Is angel spelled backwards. o.O Her bro shall be Cinomed!

IC:

"Marsh! Marshtomp tomp!" (Yes! Really cool!) Mudkee added at Shiney's comment, clapping once again out of excitement. What she was excited about I have no idea.

"It depends on what the doctors say." Amy said in response to Cid.

"You could feel totally fine, but if you don't rest then something could go horribly wrong. If the doctors say rest, then rest. If they say we can leave, then we're good to go." Amy concluded, smiling. She herself actually wanted to get a move on, but you could never be too careful.

Ibuberu
September 7th, 2005, 03:25 AM
OOc-I'm sick,and yet I still have to go to skool..*hack,hack,cough*

Well..since Blaze hasn't been appearing,we could ASSUME he would be travelling alot.And,come to that mountain just before Greyshroud,where he meets the Tyranitar,who to her,smells of Amy,Jenny and Cid.(Nicole did not meet Blaze did she?)
Jenny gave one of her pokebars to the Larvitar,who was eating it,and Jenny also did give one bar to Bagon.So,Blaze should consider that this Tyranitar might know them.And,obviously,the Tyranitar does not have to talk to him,just point out where the 4 were headed.

Hey!Plushie smart eh!!That ish the main reason why Legna's name ish Legna,angel spelt backwards!
Cinomed?Well..its better than Devil spelt backwards.
*sigh*spent like the whole night thinkin bout how Blaze comes in,the story was supposed to develop around four characters,one addition won't be hard to work out..
I think.

Ic-
"Yeah.."Jenny took out her sketchpad and started drwing again,this time,not unleasing flaming balls of paper.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(I'll get to play poker someday,and when I do,you'll pay!)Dew clenched his fins.

"Kirlia..kir?"(How?)Ruru asked,wondering what elogical answer the Marshtomp would come up with.

"Marsh...marshtomp..marsh.."(Gee...Haven't thought about it yet..)Dew scratched his head.

Nana sat in the corner of the room and sighed to herself.

"Uh..Has anyone seen my left shoe?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOc-I shall edit if needed.

"Tyranitar..tyra!"(It was so nice of that girl to give us food!)the mother Tyranitar smiled to her baby walking beside her,chewing happily on the pokebar.

"Larvitar!"(Yummy!)the baby nodded in agreement.

Suddenly,the mother heard something near them.

"Tyranitar.."(Humans..)the mother crouched down behind a clump of bushes,with the baby in her arms.

"Tyranitar..tyra..ty?"(Lets get out of here before it tries to catch..eh?)the mother sniffed the air.

That human..it smelt oddly familiar.The children who helped her find her son,no wait...there was another scent,she had never come across.

"Tyranitar..tyra..tyranitar!"(This human must know the four humans!)the mother and son came out from their hiding place and looked at the boy.

Alter Ego
September 7th, 2005, 04:41 AM
OOC: I'm still oposed to the idea both out of RPing principle (Once you're out you're out, imo...), the fact that Blaze never was on the ship with the others (He went with Mr.Briney, remember?) so they wouldn't know each other at all or have each other's scents, and the fact that Agent9 hasn't posted any kind of idea for his return (Which should be his job, simultaneously serving as proof that he's improved his RPing, not yours Yibber. No offence Agent9, but I have seen nothing to convince me to change my verdict of NO. :dead:

IC:

Cid sighed in defeat. "I guess so." he replied, leaning back down on his bed, Happi bouncing next to him and curling up there like a very peculiar pillow, apparently a bit exhausted by all that had happened during the morning.

Man...these meantimes are the pits. Cid thought for himself, absent-mindedly stroking the Hoppip while Shiney continued to discuss Nightmare's black glasses with great enthusiaism, recieving a reply from the Mightyena now and then.

Agent9
September 7th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Hmm...I guess i'll just read the adventure and post comments.. can I do that?

Random Plushie
September 7th, 2005, 10:55 PM
OOC: Can't post for two more days.. don't leave meh behind. XD

Ibuberu
September 8th, 2005, 03:17 AM
OOc-*sigh*Okies.....so I used my small brain capacity to think up of that for nothing?!
*tears start streaming out of eyes*

Oh!And there's no way that fliss can come back in time,cause her comp. ish still refusing to connect to the internet,but she say's to continue without her anyway.

Ic-
Nicole came back after a few hours and declared that she wouldn't be challenging gyms,but battle tents instead.

Few weeks later(Speed it up people!!)

Jeny stepped out of the hospital fully-recovered,well almost...the scar was still on her arm,but the pain in her ankle was gone.

"I am fully-healed,fully-energised and fully-ready to get back on the road again!"she said with joy,streching her arms,happy that no pain was to be felt.

"Marshtomp,marshtomp..marsh!"(Time to hit the road!)Dew smiled and started to walk beside Ruru,with Mimi on his shoulder again.

"Kirlia..kir!"(Lets go!)Ruru punched her fist into the air.

"Mimi..mimi..mi!"(Watch out Dew!)Mimi pointed to an open sewer.

"Marsh..?"(Wha..?)Dew lifted his eyes from the road.

Nana quickly grabbed Dew in time,just as he and Mimi were about to fall.

"Mimi!"(Gracias'!)

OOc-Mimi knows french?!(Or...was it Italian....geez..*ish confused with languages floating around in minimum-capacitisized brain*)

BIc-
Nana managed a small grimace before taking her place far behind the group.

As they walked through the town,Jenny noticed that an increasing number of people were staring at them.At Cid's right arm.

"Strange,why didn't the townsfolk ever do that before?"

"Kirlia..kirlia..kirlia..kir?"(Maybe cause he was wearing bandages on the scar then?)Ruru suggested,knowing that the trainer wouldn't understand a word.

Alter Ego
September 8th, 2005, 05:35 AM
"No idea." Cid replied cheerfully with a smile on his face, pretty sure that Nightmare was rolling his eyes behind those black glasses of his. The boy was feeling very recovered and more than relieved to be back on the road again, the latter being something that he was pretty sure the doctors of the hospital agreed with him on full-heartedly and didn't really feel like drawing unnecessary attention to his scar at the moment.

"Hoppi!" (Mimi!) Happi called out at the Feebas' reply, awe apparent in her voice "Hoppi -pip-pii-hopp-piip-pip-hooop-hoppi-hoppip, ho-pip-pii-pip!" (Happi did not know that you could speak spanish, no she did not!). The Hoppip beamed at the Feebas "Ho-pip-piiip-hop-hoppi-piiiip-hoppip-hoppi? Hop-hooop-pi-piip-ho-hoppip, hop-pii-hoppip!" "(Do you think you could teach little Happi? She would be ever so pleased, yes she would!)

"Kir-li-lia-kiir-li-kirli-kirlia-kiiirliaa?" (Why do you want to learn spanish anyway?) Curly asked, tilting his head in curiosity. Even after spending a good week with her, the Hoppip's seemingly endless enthsiaism for learning new things hadn't ceased to amaze him.

Random Plushie
September 8th, 2005, 09:46 PM
OOC: I live! I have access after all! And tomorrow I will be more than happy to stay up and continue. =3

And yeah.. You do not realize it, but Plushie ish a straight A student. O.O Final grades, I mean. Sometimes I get B's. I am not perfecto. But hmms, scary thought, ain't it? XD

I have finally decided on that Pokemon from Yibber's plot for Amy. And then later will come that other wild Pokemon. Boo-yizzle. *steals Cha-Cha's word*

IC:

"Well, ready whenever you guys are." Amy said, smiling at the bright sunlight that lit up everyone's faces.

"Marsh marsh marshtomp tomp.." (We've been ready for the past few weeks..) Mudkee commented at Amy's statement. Amy could make out some of the words by now, but she didn't get the whole sentence, so she shrugged it off.

"Hey! It's those three meanies!"

"Not meanies, little brother. Merely peasents."

Amy and Mudkee, and pretty much whoever heard the voices, turned towards them.

Rich Boy Wenston.. and that kid with the forgettable name. Amy opened her mouth to say something, but was immediately cut off by Wenston contuing his speech.

"Well, well. Now we can finally have our revenge. With our brand new Pokemon from Papa.." Wenston grinned slyly, his brother doing the same. Wenston once again smoothed his hair back, glaring at the three Trainers.

"So, what do you say? Up for a battle, old chaps?"

OOC: I couldn't resist.. XD

Perhaps the Rich Boys should follow Jenny, Cid and Amy, always out for revenge.. XD

Fls4eva
September 9th, 2005, 01:54 AM
OCC:AHHH!! I'm so sorry to delay all of you... But this is the only post i can currently make.. My home internet connection haven't restore but I'm taking a chance to post a reply using a "free" internet hub...

IC: It has been sometime since Nicole left the gang to seek her own adventure.. Pokemon contests and gym battles didn't really interest her.. She wanted to do something special.. Something different from what the others are doing... Maybe challenging the battle tents would be something different.

OCC: Got "writer's block".. Don't know how to continue without Yibber's help... Never mind...

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 01:59 AM
OOC: Wow, someone's actually online when I am on THURSDAY! XD

Sowwy, I'll post an IC soon.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 02:09 AM
OOC: Well, glad to see that you managed to post all the same Fliss. ^_^ And Plushie! Welcome back! Ooo...I feel another posting-spree coming up tommorrow. And incidentally, for what ever significance it hold for the RPs progress I now won't be able to get online until somewhere around 3 PM on Tuesdays and Fridays for, you see, I am now a temporary daycare lady. Imagine that! :P (It's part of the CAS program that all IB students have to go through. I'll explain it more thoroughly if necessary)

IC:

Cid groaned at the sight of Wenston and whatshisname, "You guys again?" he asked "Need I remind you that you didn't even heed proper battle etiquette last time and left us without winnnings?"

"Why should we have given you anything you-you meanies?!" the smaller rich boy whose name no-one remembered replied.

"Please do not sink to the level of the peasantry brother." Wenston said, giving his brother a slightly dissaproving look "And as for winnings; that was a battle of family honour. A concept which you lowborn scum will no doubt find quite foreign."

"Hop-pip-hooop-pip?!" (Who are those two?!) Happi asked "Hop-pip-piip-hoopp-hoppip-pi-pip? Hoop-pi-pip-piip-ho-hop, hop-piip-hop!" (Why are they saying mean things to us? That is not nice at all, not it's not!)

"Mi-mii-ghty-e-eena, mig-htyy-eena-ena!" (If you want a fight, you will have one!) Nightmare growled, stepping up towards the two.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 02:12 AM
OOC: Argh, you've confuzzled meh.. 3 and 4 PM your time is 5 and 6 AM for meh! >_<

IC:

Wenston merely smoothed his hair back again before continuing.

"Alright, let's begin, then, shall we? A Double Battle. Which of you three are battling today?"

Amy didn't answer, not knowing what the reaction of Cid and Jenny would be. Mudkee obviously wanted to smack that dude upside the head, but one would guess that she had some self-restraint.

OOC: Oh, it's raining. Rainy night..

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 02:21 AM
"Well..." Cid said, looking at Nightmare who was obviously rearing for a fight and looking very much like a gangster with his black glasses "Looks like I'm up. What about you three?" he asked, turning towards the girls.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 02:25 AM
OOC: Argh, my closed window is cutting off meh oxygen. XD *opens window to let air and rain stream in*

IC:

Amy nodded firmly.

"I'm ready when you are," Amy replied to Cid, fixing the Rich Boys with a steady glare.

OOC: *stabs short post*

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: Okies, what are the new pokmon? Aaack...improvise!

IC:

"Very well then..." Wenston replied contemptously, "Go Zangoose!"

"Go Seviper!" William called. A sizeable Zangoose and a rather tawny looking Seviper spawning in the battlefield and throwing fierce glares at each other before facing their opponents.

"Alright, let's go Nightmare!" Cid called and couldn't resist pointing towards the battlefield with his left arm as the Mightyena obediently leapt in and gave his opponent's an ominous stare from behind the black glasses, both pokmon cringing a bit out of instinctive fear.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 02:40 AM
OOC: Sowwy. XD Ack, the pitiful Seviper makes Plushie sad. XD

IC:

"Alright, Go! Iron!" Amy called out, throwing Iron's Pokeball out onto the field, where the Aron obviously popped out. "I have to train him, so.." Amy shot in the direction of Cid.

"Iron! Sand-Attack on Zangoose!" Amy was tempted to point at the said Zangoose, who fixed her with an intimidating glare at the gesture.

"Ar ar!" (Right on!) Iron exclaimed, turning around so that his back was facing the opponents. In a flash, Iron began projecting mounds and mounds of sand and dirt towards Zangoose' general area.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 02:48 AM
OOC: Hiiiiiiiiiii Yibber! XD

IC:

"Seems like a good choice for this battle." Cid commented on Amy's decision, turning his attention to the fight.

"Zangoose!" Winston called out "Ignore that pitiful dirt and use Crush Claw! Now!"

"Gooose!" the pokmon responded, leaping into the air and raking at Iron with its claws, only to see that the steel pokmon had taken little more than superficial damage. (OOC: Not too clever, are they?)

"Se-seviper." William stuttered, looking at Nightmare with even more fear than his pokmon "Poi-poison f-fang!"

"Nightmare! Take Down!"

The Mightyena lunged at his opponent with a fierce howl, slamming the Seviper hard into the ground.

"Now Crunch!"

"Poison Tail!" William squeaked, putting his hands over his eyes as the Seviper attempted to fend of Nightmare with its sharp tailblade, inflicting little more than a superficial cut before it became clamped into the Mightyena's fierce jaws and thouroughly chewed before it was flung at its trainer.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 02:48 AM
OOc-I almost had a heart attack,me mom threatened to take away me computer prvilleges FOR A MONTH!!!!!!!
GAHHH!!!!!!!
But luckily,I charmed her wid Yibber's pitifulness and cuteness!!
I LIVE!!!!!
*ish now happily dancing around computer*

Ic-
"Take a photo,it'll last longer!"Jenny said rudely at the people who were staring at the battle that was taking place,covering from what they were really staring at.

"What's your name again boy?"the girl asked no-name.

"W...William!!"he said,looking rather unhappy that they had forgetten his name.

"Mimi..mimi..mi!"(Me mom's trainer was Spanish!)Mimi smiled to Happi.

"Marshtomp!"(Whe!)Dew said.

"Absol..absol..ab?"(Dew knows French?)Nana spoke up for the first time out of curiousity.

"Marsh?Marshtomp...marshtomp!"(French..?I just said wheee!)Dew answered.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 02:52 AM
OOC: Dang, I was actually gonna do that now. XD

IC:

"While it's close! Metal Claw Zangoose!" Amy shouted.

Iron wasted no time in attacking, his claws glowing for a split second before he raked at Zangoose' belly. Of course, Zangoose was able to dodge one slash, but the attack did hit nonetheless.

"Zangoose! Teach that peasant what for! Quick Attack.. wait.. the Mightyena!" Wenston decided to suddenly switch targets.

Amy, dumbfounded, paused for a second as the Zangoose disappeared from sight.

"Iron! Use Iron Defense and protect Nightmare while he finishes the Seviper!" Amy ordered, Iron immediately flashing with a solid, new coat of steel. The Aron then charged towards Nightmare in an attempt to get there before Zangoose.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 02:53 AM
HI TITAN!!!HI PLUSHIE!!!

Golly,it IS fun!!!

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 02:55 AM
OOC: Sorry, but I just HAD to say lolness to Yibber's post. XD

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOC: Bet you to it, Plushie! =P

IC:

"Ho-piip-pip-hoppip-hooop-hoppi?" (So will you teach little Happi?) Happi asked Mimi in a pleading voice, letting Nightmare and Iron do their job, "Hoppi-hooop-pi-piip-hoop-ho-hoppi, hoo-pip-hoppi!" (Happi would be ever so happy, yes she would!)

"Nightmare! Swagger!" Cid called, noticing the Zangoose's assault. The Mightyena obeyed, taking up a proud and regal posture and staring down at his opponent dissmisively, causing the Zangoose to stop in indignated confusion before it charged forward even more fiercely, only to trip and slam right into the hardened Iron.

"Ki-kiirli-liaa-kiir-kiiirliaa..." (He looks just like Wenston...) Curly commented from the sidlines.

"Se-seviper!" William called out, shuffling nervously from foot to foot "Bite that Mightyena!"

Cid rolled his eyes, Bite? That guy really reeks.

Nightmare didn't even bother to parry his second opponent's attack, shrugging of the poor snake pokmon effortlessly and smacking it down for good with another Take Down attack.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"While it's down! Take Down that Zangoose!" Amy shouted. Iron's Rock Head ability would prevent him from getting recoil damage anyway.

Iron made an expression somewhat like a smirk, charging instantly at his fallen target, ramming straight into the Wenston-Zangoose. The horribly confused Pokemon became still more confused, having absolutely no idea what hit it, stumbling around the battlefield in pain and still more confusion.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:03 AM
OOc-I know!!!
I am bubbly,crude and proud of it!!!
*continues dancing round and round computer*

Ic-
The same old woman peered from her cottage in the woods to the town below.

"Eh?What!They got discharged!"the old woman looked at the battle through a pair of binoculars.

"The boy and girl,oh..nice."she mumbled to herself as Nightmare brought the Seviper down with a take down.

"Come on Tuna,finally,we can go and see what they're made of!"the Natu jumped onto the woman's shoulder as they dashed out of the cottage.

"Go!Go!"Jenny cheered Amy and Cid on.

'Mimi....mimi..mi!"(I'd be delighted!)Mimi said to the Hoppip.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:11 AM
OOC: Ooo...plot thickeningness. ^_^

IC:

"Pip!" (Yay!) Happi exclaimed, jumping up in excitement and nearly getting blown away by a stray wind. "Hoppi-pi-pi-hoppi?" (When do we begin?) she asked her soon-to-be teacher.

"No! Seviper!" William cried out, scooping up his fallen pokmon. "You-you meanies are going to pay for this!" he shouted out.

Cid instinctively ignored the boy and turned his attention to Wenston's Zangoose, both mauled and confused, it wouldn't take much now.

"Nightmare! Crunch!" he ordered, pointing at the normal pokmon who was swaying about like a drunk man and trying, but failing miserably, to find Iron.

"Crush Claw!" Wenston called out in frustration, but the Zangoose's swipe was completely of and it soon found itself within Nightmare's jaws.

"That's enough." Cid said, noticing that the normal pokmon was no longer in any condition to fight. Nightmare nodded and stopped shaking the Zangoose about, spitting it out on the battlefield.

"Well, well, well..." Cid said, turning to the brothers with a triumphant smirk, "Looks like we win again."

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:13 AM
"Yay!" Amy shouted as her Aron hobbled over to her in joy. "Great job, Iron! That was fantastic! You can go back to your ball now."

Iron shouted something with glee before gladly returning to his Pokeball.

Wenston was absolutely speechless, staring at his fallen Zangoose in misery. William decided to do something good and shut up.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:20 AM
OOc-*waits patiently for the battle to stop*

Ic-
"Congrats!"Jenny congradulated Amy and Cid.

"Mimi..mi!"(Whenever's fine!)Mimi answered the hoppip.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Awesome!)Dew said to Nightmare.

"Mimi..mi!Mimi..mi!"(Excellent!Great battle!)Mimi said to the Mightyena.

"Mimi...mi?"(Ruru?)Mimi glared at the Kirlia.

"Kirlia!..kir..kirlia.."(Hmph!You did better than expected.)Ruru put on a sulky face as she complimented the Mightyena with disgust.

"We will meet again!And when we do,you won't be so lucky!!"Wenston clenched his fist and shook it at the four pokemon trainers as they walked away.

"We will meet again!Blah..blah..blah..yadda yadda yadda.."Jenny copied Wenston's irratiting voice as they walked out of the town.

OOc-Do they need ta go to the pokemon center?Don't think so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIc-

"Looks like they're done battling,but are they ready for this?"the woman hid behind a tree as the four kids started walking into the forest.

"Fluffy!Go out there and see what they're really made of!"she threw the pokeball.

Jenny blinked her eyes.

"Ah!Look out!"she forced Amy and Nicole down with her hands and landed onto Cid.

The people ducked their heads as a flamethrower appeared at the spot they were standing seconds ago.

"Oh...Sorry Cid."Jenny apologised as she got off the boy,and stared at the pokemon.

A huge Salamence appeared infront of the four trainers.

"We're in trouble."Jenny said as she backed up,letting the others battle.

"Wait a minute...Salamence don't live in forests..."Jenny thought.

She started looking around for the trainer responsible.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:22 AM
"A Sa-Salamence can't take more than a few Ice attacks! Mudkee, that means y-you!" Amy stammered at the colossal size of the Pokemon.

Mudkee's jaw dropped for a moment before she finally took the hint, sucking in air and launching an Ice Beam at the dragon.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:25 AM
"Mig-mighty-ena..." (Why thank you...) Nightmare replied to Ruru, sarcasm evident in his voice.

Cid chuckled at Jenny's imitation of Wenston. "Why do I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of those two?" he asked, shaking his head before he proceeded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Salamence appeared in the middle of the road Cid was quick to act.

"Leave this to me!" he called out, reaching for his pokballs "Jaws! I choose you!"

"Crocoon-naaw!" (Trashing time!) Jaws called out, his excitement building as he noticed the Salamence, a real opponent for a change.

"I swear that thing isn't wild though..." Cid added, landing much at the same conclusion as Jenny "Well, we'll find its trainer soon enough! Jaws! Blizzard!" he pointed towards the dragon pokmon, knowing that, formidable though they were, they had a terrible weakness for cold.

The Croconaw inhaled a massive load of air before exhaling again, releasing a fierce stom of ice and snow at his opponent.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:26 AM
OOC: Ice Beam + Blizzard = Bye-bye Salamence. XP

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Nana sniffed the ground,looking at every possible place somebody could be hiding.

"Absol!"(There!)she lifted her head and pointed to a tree.

"Ruru!Disable!"Jenny ordered.

"Gah!"the old woman stood rooted to the ground,unable to move at all.

"What!An old grandma!!"Jenny said in surprised.

"That's Missy to you young lady!!"the woman said to Jenny.

"Miss..missy?"Jenny couldn't help but sweatdrop.

"What do you want!"she asked the old woman.

"We'll just see if you can defeat Fluffy first!"the woman smirked at the girl.

"Mimi!Add on your Ice beam!"

Fluffy dropped to the forest floor,fainted.

OOc-
Well,that was fast!!

BIc-
"What!"Ruru released the woman from her disable.

"You..you really are the chosen ones aren't you?"

"Chosen ones?"

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Amy heaved a sigh of relief at the quick faintedness of the Salamence. Well, it was easy to believe, since both Ice Beam and Blizzard hit right on target.

Finally, Amy turned to the discovery of the old woman.

"......Chosen ones?"

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:32 AM
"Crooo-co-naw!" (Piece of cake!) Jaws called out triumphantly, giving the fainted Salamence a grin matching his emotions before walking over to his trainer.

"Good job, Jaws." Cid said, patting the Croconaw as he made his way over to Jenny and the old woman. "Now what's with this 'chosen' bussiness?" he asked, fixing the woman with an inquisitive look. "And why did you sic your Salamence at us?"

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:34 AM
OOC: Yibber.. please speed up a bit. I'm going to go to bed soon, and I want to spend as much time rping with ya guys as possible. =3

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:36 AM
OOc-HEY!!PLOT DEVELOPING ISH VERY HARD ON THE BRAIN!!
The thicky-thickness of the plot ish so thinky--ness...ness..thick..
.No comment.

Ic-
"What are you talking about?"Jenny helped the old woman up as she withdrawed Fluffy into its pokeball.

"Why don't you come to my cottage?We can talk there."the woman brushed bits of dirt off her kimono and started walking into the forest.

"Uh...?"Jenny looked at Cid,Amy and Nicole.

She shrugged and followed the woman,with Nana on full alert on anything funny the woman would try to pull.

"Mi...mimi..mi!"(Ce(ish that how its spelt?)means yes!)Mimi hopped beside Happi and started talking.

"Kirlia..kirlia..kir.."(Me has a bad feeling about this..)Ruru said as she followed her trainer.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(That big thing...its gone!)Dew pointed up to the sky where Fluffy used to be.

"Kirlia...kir!"(Come on genius!)Ruru pulled Dew.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:38 AM
OOC: Uh.. I'm sorry? XD

IC:

Amy didn't make a comment, following Jenny, who was following the lady. Mudkee decided to merely do the same, shrugging and following.

OOC: GAWD!! MEH SHORTEST POST EVER!! XO

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:40 AM
"Yeah, okay then..." Cid replied a bit uncertainly, following the old woman's lead.

"Mig-htyy-mightyyeena-mighty." (I smell something fishy.) Nightmare commented, following the group and keeping his senses as alert as Nana's "Mi-ghty-eeena-eena." (My nose never lies)

"Ho" (Ce) Happi repeated eagerly, so thrilled by the prospect of learning new things that she didn't pay much attention to the events unfolding around her, mainly what is known as the thickening of a plot.

Jaws walked at the point of the group with a proud swagger, indicating that he was more than ready to sock it to any other Salamence looking for a piece of him.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:41 AM
OOc-No,Yibber was just over-reacting again.
*sighs*

Ic-

"Now are we all settled in?"the woman asked as they sat around a table in her cottage.

"Ahem.."

"Marshtomp!"(Storyteller!)Dew sat on the floor with Mimi on his shoulder and huddled with Ruru and Nana.

"Absol...absol...ab.."(Dew..not so hard..)Nana said as the Marshtomp clung onto her pelt.

"Kirlia..kir...kirlia..."(Choking,not breathing)Ruru said between gasps.

OOC-Gonna be loads and loads of dialogue...

BIc-

OOc-WAIT!!BUILD DRAMATIC TENTION!!!!

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:43 AM
OOC: Dramatic tension is hurting my tired brain.. *clock reads 1:43 AM*

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:44 AM
"Yeah, I think we're fine." Cid said, adjusting his position on the slightly rickety chair he had a bit, Nightmare curling up at his feet but never ceasing to look at the old woman. "Now could you finally tell us what all of this is about?"

"Kiir-li-a-kir." (Ease up a bit.) Curly chuckled, nudging Dew on the shoulder. "Kir-kiirliaa-kirl-ki-kiiir-liaa, kiirli-lia?" (You wouldn't want to choke them, would you?)

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Mudkee sighed at the foot of Amy's chair, watching Dew choke the others a bit before looking up at the old woman with curiousity. She was, in fact, the reason they were here after all. Not to mention she had sent a Salamence after them..

Amy shifted a bit in her seat, slightly uncomfortable with all the drama and tension..

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 03:50 AM
OOc-My brief moment of dramatcism ish over.

Ic-
"Once..every hundred years,since 4 hundred years ago,the Legendary Duo,Legna and Cinomined,would awake from their eternal slumber.(um...um...if its eternal,why do they wake up?*thinks*)
Legna was known as the Reigner of the Heavens,while Cinomined was Reigner of the Earth.They were brother and sister.Of course,Cinomined wanted to take over the Earth."

"Just like any of the male primates wandering around us."the granny whispered to the girls.

Jenny smiled,hey,this old woman was'nt so bad after all.

"Legna,she was furious at what her brother planned to do,a war broke out.Cinomined would had lost the battle,but he had one power that Legna did not,"

The old woman took a brief moment of dramatic pause.

"Get on with it please!!"Jenny said excitedly

"Pokemon mind-control."

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 03:55 AM
OOC: I thought you said that your moment of drama was over?

IC:

Nightmare gave the old woman a withering glare at her reference to the male gender, not liking her attitude at all. Cid, if he shared this sentiments, didn't express them as openly, a light scowl briefly appearing on his face before he erased it and returned his full attention to the tale.

He gasped at the last statement, "Mind control? That's...just wrong." he tried to picture the idea of controlling the minds of every pokmon on the face of the earth "And besides, why would Cinomined want to take over the earth if he already was the 'Reigner of Earth'?" he asked "Wouldn't that be kind of like trying to conquer your own kingdom?"

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Mind control..? Amy repeated to herself in her head. Are these things like Groudon and Kyogre or what?

Amy fell silent, obviously deep in thought from the old woman's words. Mudkee was apparently the same way, frowning and tilting her head in curiousity.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Jenny was shocked at the woman's words.

"But..."the woman continued,as she saw the looks on the trainer's faces.

"This power could only come from a stone."

"Marshtomp!"(Exciting!)Dew started grabbing all the pokemon around him and huddled with them,crushing them.

The trainers were too interested with the story to notice.

"It is the Dark stone,which can only be controlled by Cinomined,and Cinomined alone.But,you'd have guessed that Legna would also have a stone right?It was the Light stone.It was equally powerful to the Dark stone.It did not have the power to control minds,it would give the pokemon and trainers alike strength and immunity to the Dark stone,to battle Cinomined."she took a breath of air.

"After the battle,Legna won,babrely,but with a price.Both Legendaries had been turned into stone.Cinomined and Legna will awaken once their two rightful stones have been placed on their foreheads.All the heroes of the past needed only to protect the stones,preventing them from landing into wrong hands,but this year,I fear something truly bad is about to happen.."the woman sighed.

"Oh!"she turned to Cid.

"Reigner of the Earth is just a title.He has powers of the Earth,but..well..that's true as well,so thats way Legna must stop him!"she replied to his question.

The woman got up from the table and walked over to an old cupboard.

"Here,are the pokemon who have been chosen to assist you in this battle.Each has it's own special talent,but..the truth is,can you find it?"she asked them as she revealed the four pokeballs to them.

The first one started shaking furiously.

"Eh?Which one do you want?"she held out the pokeball.

A pokemon burst out and landed infront of Amy.

OOc-Note-
these pokemon are shiney.

Purple tranpich!!*huggles tranpich*

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 04:08 AM
OOC: *gaspeh* PERFECTO!!!!!

IC:

Amy's eyes widened, but mostly with fascination. As the light died down, right in front of Amy floated a rather ravashing Misdreavus, her body colored a dark, earthy green. Her eyes were purple, and the necklace thang was it's normal color.

"Mis?" (Huh?) The Pokemon obviously hadn't been out and about for a while, taking in the surroundings.

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 04:13 AM
OOc-Why ish it that most of the time,my posts land up to be the first of the page?

Ic-
"Oh?So you like this girl,Amy?"the woman nodded to the Misdreavus.

The second pokeball shook vigourously as well.It jumped off the cupboard and rolled to Cid's feet.

"Marshtomp!Marshtomp..marsh!"(Wow!A rainbow!)

"Kirlia!"(Air!)Ruru heaved with joy as Dew let go of the pokemon and walked over to the
shiney Misdreavus.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 04:16 AM
The Misdreavus smiled with content as Amy did the same. Amy was obviously overjoyed at this addition to her party.

At Dew's approach, the Misdreavus glanced downward and peered at the Marshtomp before speaking.

"Mis.. Drea drea misdreavus.." (Well.. Who might you be..) She asked. The old woman had told her Amy's name, but not the name of this Marshtomp.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 04:25 AM
OOC: Wait, still a chance to switch the pokmon I get? It feels wrong to crowd Fliss by taking another Eevee. And I think I've got a better idea...

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 04:26 AM
OOC: Sure ya can, Titan.. but I've gotta get to bed now. XD Nite, y'all. *snooze*

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 04:26 AM
OOc-Yeah,change it.
*knocks head against computer screen*
where did the name Oliver come in?Me ish forgettin because of all this plot-thinking...

Ic-
The third pokeball quivered slightly,before jumped off its place and landed in Jenny's hands.

"Hey..an energetic one aren't we?"Jenny opened the pokeball and a purple-coloured tranpich appeared befor her.

"Whoa.."she bent down beside it and petted it on the head.

"I'm Jenny,your new trainer...what should I call you?"she asked the tranpich.

The tranpich mearly tilted his head before doing a handstand,landing on the floor.

"Cor..cor.."his hard shell scratched against the floor.

"Coco!"Jenny smiled as she helped the Tranpich onto its feet.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Me am Dew,me special!)Dew smiled to the Misdreavus.

OOc-Am doing this on behalf of fliss.

Bic-
The old woman reached for the last pokeball,dicovering that no pokemon was in it,the opening mecanism was broke.

"Shoot,that thing escaped!"she said.

"What did you say mam?"Jenny asked the woman.

"Oh,nothing..nothing."the woman quickly took out an egg from the lower-part of the cupboard.

"For you my dear girl!"she held the egg out to Nicole.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 04:28 AM
OOC: Titan has another char named Oliver in another RP. XD *really goes to bed this time*

Ibuberu
September 9th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Ah..what stress does to the human memory system...
Better go now,before mom comes back and REALLY takes my computer privilleges.
*yawns*shall think of more things to thicky-thicken the plot.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 04:30 AM
OOC: Oops, mixed those two characters up. XD
I've just found the pokmon for Cid. No more switching it! Honest! ^_^

IC:

Cid took a step back as the pokball rolled towards him, bursting open with a flash of light. As the flash died down, Cid noticed that on the floor stood nothing else than a very energetic Electrike, its fur an unusual light blue and yellow colour and it's black eyes lighting at the realization of its current position.

"Electrike!" (Freedom!) the electric pokmon called out in excitement, dashing around the room at a fierce pace and knocking over various pieces of furniture before it finally collided with Cid's leg.

The Electrike looked up at the boy, it's little tail wagging back and forth at a rapid pace. "Trike?" (Master?) it asked, eyes glowing hopefully.

Cid chuckled at the sight, crouching down beside the electric pokmon and and scratching it on a point behind the ear which made it squeal in delight. "Energetic, aren't you?" he asked with a soft smile, "Maybe I should call you...Tempest! What do you think of that?"

"Electrike!" (Tempest!) the Electrike repeated excitedly "Eleec-trii-keee!" (Tempest is great!) the electric pokmon's tail wagged so hard that it was a miracle that it stayed on.

Cid scooped up the Electrike's pokball from the floor and placed it on his belt, turning to adress the pokmon of his team. "Okay guys" he said "Tempest is on the team."

"El!" (Hi!) the Electrike called out, having no made its way over to Nightmare who had been eyeing the scene with a weary look "Eke-ctrike! Elee-elec-trike?" (I'm Tempest now! What's your name?)

For a while, the Mightyena simply ignored the Electrike in the vain hope that the annoying little creature would just go away, but seeing that that was not about to happen he gave in;

"Mightyena..." (Nightmare...) he grunted, promptly dismissing the electric pokmon again. Why is Cid really taking it along? Nightmare wondered indignantly, Oh well...it's not like I'm in much of a position to question his judgement on such matters...

Cid turned to look at what Nicole had gotten. "An egg, huh?" he asked, looking curiously at the object "Why couldn't you provide a hatched one for her?"

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 08:19 PM
OOC: *gaspeh* You and I think alike, Titan.. *sulks* Now I must change Amy's future wild Pokemon. Oh well, nothing to worry about.

IC:

The Misdreavus blinked at Dew's response, saying nothing more and turning back to Amy.

"Well.. Now I suppose I should properly introduce myself.. My name is Amy, and that's Mudkee." Amy said, gesturing to Mudkee afterwards, the Marshtomp smiling and waving once before falling curiously silent again.

"And, you want to come with us?"

The Misdreavus smiled, nodding vigorously.

"Mis mis misdreavus drea drea.." (Anyplace is better than here..) The Misdreavus responded, a hint of distaste in her voice as she eyed the room.

"Fantastic!" Amy clasped her hands together, excited.

"I promise I'll take good care of you.. and be a great Trainer.. Mystery!" Amy beamed, picking up the Pokeball from where it had landed on the floor, clipping it to her Pokeball belt.

Mystery tilted her head, pondering the name for a moment before floating towards Amy, huddling close in happiness. At last, she was free of that cupboard..

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
OOC: Well, I was derived of getting the adorable little Trapinch. *Glares accusingly at Yibber* Plus, a shiny Manectric looks really nice. ^_^

IC:

"Electri!" (Mystery!) Tempest exclaimed, darting over to the Misdreavus, his tail still wagging nonstop. "Elec-tri-keee-tri! El-electrike! Elect-rike-rike-triiike? Ele-elec-electrike! Ele-cktr-electrike! Elec-electrike!" (Nice to meet you! I'm Tempest! Didn't we meet before? You look familiar! Cool necklace!) statements and questions, seemingly pent up during ages spent in a cupboard, poured out of the mouth of the electric pokmon at such a rapid pace that it was questionable wether he really expected all of them to be answered. Nightmare didn't comment on the matter, still doing his best to ignore Tempest, but eyed the Misdreavus appraisingly.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
OOC: Wow, you are very early. ^_^

IC:

Mystery maintained a pleasant face, calmly staring at the hyper Electrike.

"Mis, mis drea drea. Misdreavus vus drea." (Yes, we have met. All of us have lived here in this wretched place.) Mystery huffed, still eyeing the contents of the cottage with distaste while Amy admired her coloring.

Alter Ego
September 9th, 2005, 11:55 PM
OOC: Sure am. Woke up in time for once, maybe the disease is finally wearing off. ^_^

IC:

"Hopp-pip-hoop-pii-piip-hoop-pipp?" (Have you spent all your lives here?) Happi asked, looking first at the new pokmon and then at the shabby, and now completely messed up, interior of the house "Ho-piip-pip-hopp-piip-ho-hopp-piip-hoppi, ho-hopp-pip!" (It does not seem like a very nice place to little Happi, no it does not!)

"Mi-ghty-eee-naaa-mighty-eena-migh-tye-eena-mighty." (It does not seem like they had much choice.) Nightmare commented gruffly before returning to his previous state of silence.

Random Plushie
September 9th, 2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: Me ish so glad! Now we can spend hours on end rping! XD *will post IC*

IC:

Mystery turned to Happi, nodding, then sighed at Nightmare's comment.

"Mis, misdreavus mis drea.." (No, we didn't have a choice..) She spoke sadly, then returned to her usual state of serenity, maintaining a solid composure. She smiled at Amy before floating downward, closer to the other Pokemon. It had been decades since her last conversation..

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:03 AM
HI PLUSHIE!!HI TITAN!!

Yeah...could get used to this...

It ain't me fault that Titan didn't say he wanted Tranpich in the first place!!Besides..
*huggles Coco*he looks so much cuter with Jenny.

Ic-
"Um...its good for the spirit to raise a pokemon from an egg,really makes you feel like a parent!"the old woman though fast.

"And,by the way,I'm Expert Shirly,nice to meet all of you young lotads."she beamed.

(OOc-Lotad is the nearest pokemon I could think of that would give the impresion of a grasshopper)

"I'm-"

"Yes,Jenny,and that there's Cid,Amy and Nicole."the old woman quickly finished the girl's sentence.

"How do you know our names?"Jenny asked suspiciously.

"Um...Tuna told me!"she pointed to the Natu beside her.

"Natu..natu?"(When did i do that?)Tuna asked her trainer.

"Tranpich..tran..pich?"(Wait..I'm a boy..right?)Coco began asking around.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir."(Not another Dew..)Ruru hoped.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Mystery,Tempest and Coco!)Dew smiled at the three new pokemon.

"Tranpich...tranpich..tran.."(Nevermind...I guess I'll figure it out myself..)the tranpich started knawing on his front leg.

"Absol..absol..ab?"(Are you okay there?)Nana looked at the Tranpich.

Coco looked up and smiled.

"Tran!Tranpich..tran?"(Fine!What's your name?)Coco was delighted to make a new friend.

"Absol.."(Nana..)the Absol smiled at the Tranpich's energy.

"Tranpich..tran?"(What are all your names?)Coco started running around the room like Tempest.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Cid gave the old woman a sceptical look. "You mean..." he said matter-of-factly "That one of the pokmon you had set aside fled, and now you're trying to cover up your failure by masking it as something noble."

"Ele-ctrike-tri!" (She caught us!) Tempest exclaimed, pointing accusingly at the old woman, "Ele-ctrike-el-ele-electrike-tri-ke-trii-electrike-eleectri! Ele-elek-tri-electrike-el-ele-ctri-elec-trike-'electrike-trike'-elec-el-eck-tri!" (She caught us and locked us in that stinking cupboard! She said we wouldn't be let out until 'the chosen ones' came to get us!)

"Hopp-pi-hoppip, hop-pi-pi!" (That is horrible, yes it is!) Happi exclaimed, "Hop-pip-pii-hop-hop-hoppi-pip-hoppi-hop-piip-hoppip! Hop-piip-pip! Hopp-piip-pip-pi-ho-pip! Hopp-piip-pip-piho-piip-ho-pip, ho-piip-hopp-pip!" (But Cid and Amy and Jenny and Nicole are nice people! Yes they are! They will not be so mean to you, no they will not!)

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:05 AM
OOC: HIIIIII YIBBER!!!!! =3

Can't beat the pro. :P

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:07 AM
yes I Can!!!!!!!*tries Best*

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Mystery closed her eyes at Tempest's accusation, nodding firmly.

"Mis drea drea vus misdreavus, mis mis misdrea drea misdreavus." (She believed us to have special talents, telling us that we were to be heroes one day if we stayed.) Mystery added, opening her eyes and fixing Shirly with an ominous glare.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Ooc: ^_^ Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Yiiiiiibber!!!!! ^_^

You can always try. ^_^

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:10 AM
OOC: Resistance is futile. >D

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:12 AM
OOC: So is http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us)
I can pwn you in smilies.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:13 AM
OOC: I can pwn you in randomness. XD

Someone post an IC.. I believe I was the last one to do so..

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:17 AM
OOc-I laugh at both of you,wasting posts just to see who can out-spam who.
MUAHHAHAHA.....*hack,cough*

Ic-
"Tranpich..tran!"(Creepy yes it was!)Coco nodded his head in agreement with Tempest and Mystery.

The old woman was surprised at the pokemons energy.

"That reminds me!"she quickly picked up her pokegear.

"What is it!"an elderly man's voice came from the pokegear.

"They're here brother!"

"They are?Of please tell us about them!!"another woman's voice said.

Shirly held the pokegear out to the kids.

"Move it!"

"No you move it!"

The two old people started fighting.

"Stop it!You are old guardians of the stones as this is how you set an example for the Chosen ones!!"Shirly sweatdropped.

"Younger siblings,can't live with them,can live without them."she said to the rest

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:18 AM
OOC: Actually mine was the last IC...and Plushie;

You have just awoken the dark side of my randomness.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6863/bat3so.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6863/bat3so.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Fear it...@_@

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:20 AM
OOC: XD XD XD

Sowwy.. Oh, and did you know that in some places, it is illegal to take a bite outta someone else's hamburger? *random*

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:21 AM
OOc-Tsk..tsk...still spaming i see?

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Amy tilted her head and sweat-dropped.

"They are your sister and brother, the Guardians of the Stones?" Amy asked, uncertainty in her voice. Mudkee seemed thoroughly confused as well, although she didn't make a comment.

Mystery had remained calm, still glaring at the Expert. If one were in her direct stare, the possibility of paralysis may arise. Of course, she merely wanted to silently intimidate.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Cid shrugged, "Makes sense I suppose..." he said, listening to the argument on the other end of the phone. "They don't seem to be getting along very well either..." he added.

Nightmare gave a tired sigh at Coco's exclamation. Not another one... he thought for himself. There were far too many energetic pokmon in the vicinity for the Mightyena's liking.

OOC: Urgh. >_< Die shortness! Just die!

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"Yup..they are..Guess I'll have to check each of you out myself,and get back to them after they fight."Shirly walked up to Amy and looked at her from head to toe.

"You don't talk much do you?"she questioned the girl.

"But..you are level-headed and calm."Shirley nodded her head.

"Tranpich..tran!"(I'm Coco!)the Tranpich jumped infront of Dew.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(I'm Dew!)the Marshtomp replied with the same enthusiacism.

Coco brought his little paws around the Marshtomp and hugged him tightly.

"Kir!Kirlia..kirlia.."(Get a taste of your own..)Ruru stopped and gazed at the once-in-a-lifetime oppotunity.

Dew and Coco were both squeezing each other to bits.

"Mar..sh"(Bro..ther)Dew started.

"Tra..n"(Sis..ter)Coco replied between gasps of air.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(I'm a boy!)

"Tranpich...tran..pich!"(I knew that,just wanted to get into the mood!)Coco bounced up and down before running around again,before noticing that Nightmare was looking at him.

"Tranpich!Tran..pich?"(HI I'm Coco!Who you?)he asked the agitated Mightyena.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Cid watched the scene wordlessly. Waiting for Amy to reply.
Nightmare smirked at the sight of Dew and Coco hugging, but the expression vanished as quickly as it had appeared as the Trapinch turned to him and asked for a name.

"Mightyena..." (Nightmare...) the Mightyena replied gruffly, now knowing better than to expect the source of his annoyance to go away if he just kept quiet. The dark pokmon then promptly returned to his previous state of silence.

"Kirliaa-kiir-li-kiirliaa, kirlii-lia?" (Feeling like a sourpuss, aren't you?) Curly asked the Mightyena before turning to Coco.

"Kir-kirli." (I'm Curly.) the psychic pokmon said, giving the newcomer a friendly smile "Kiir-li-liaa-kir, kirl." (Nice to meet you, Coco.)

Happi floated over as she noticed that introductions were being made "Hoppi-pi-pip, hop-pi-pi!" (Happi I am, yes I am!) she stated happily, beaming at the little ground pokmon.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Amy didn't know what to say to Shirley. Instead, she nodded shyly, not really wanting to comment.

Mystery still wasn't willing to give up on her death stare. Her mood hadn't changed one bit, she was still just as calm as in the first place, the only change being her obvious fury at the Expert now that she was no longer under her control.

"Misdrea.. misdrevus vus. Drea misdreavus." (Coco..) Mystery whispered to the Trapinch, spotting him out of the corner of her eye. (He is agitated. Let him alone.)

OOC: Developing her talent. =D

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:46 AM
OOc-ITS WAS AMY!!!!

Ic-
Shirley was surprised at Amy's reaction.

"Come on!Girl's gotta show a bit of confidence now!"she punched Amy lightly on the shoulder.

"And you!Boy!"Shirley proceeded to Cid.

"Rash you really are,but,brave and determined as well."she smiled as she looked at the boy.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 12:48 AM
OOC: Oops...*edits*

IC:

"Umm...thank you." Cid replied, not quite sure how to reply to this old woman's comment either.

Nightmare cast a curious glance at Mystery as the Misdreavus made her statement. So...we have another psychic do we? he mused for himself Hopefully this one has a bit more actual intelligence going for her than the others...

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Mystery finally closed her eyes once more, putting a halt to her death stare. It wouldn't do much if Shirly wasn't looking directly at her. She opened her eyes again, which had now returned to a normal, pleasant state. She fell silent, waiting for a chance to reply to anything. Any type of conversation would be nice.

Mudkee was still as curious as ever, but finally she noticed the Trapinch near her.

"Marsh, marsh! Marshtomp tomp tomp." (Heh, sorry! The name's Mudkee.) Mudkee stated to Coco, not really expecting a reply.

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 12:55 AM
"Courteous as well ah?"Shirley smiled at the boy's politeness.

"You.."she headed for Nicole.

"What you lack in self-confidence,you make up for it with caring and your quick thinking."she gazed at the way Nicole held the egg in her hands.

"Tranpich!Tranpich..tranpich!"(Happi and Curly!Coco is delighted to meet you!)Coco growled happily before proceeding to Amy.

"Tran!Tranpich..tran?"(Hey!I'm Coco,who you?)he asked Mudkee.

"Tranpich..tranpich..!"(You sure look like Dew!)Coco laughed as Mudkee told him her name.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Marsh marsh marshtomp!" (No I do NOT!) Mudkee retorted at Coco's comment, putting her flippers on her hips.

"Marsh marsh marsh marshtomp. Marsh marshtomp marsh marsh." (I am much cuter. Or so I have been told.) Mudkee added.

Mystery cracked a real smile, which quickly vanished into her normal expression. Yeesh, these Pokemon were a handful, weren't they?

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 01:07 AM
OOc-Its creepin me out!!The way Shirley smiles so much!

Ic-
Dew pretended to be choking on something as Mudkee stated she was cuter than him.

The old woman finally made her way to Jenny.

"You...ah!!"Shirley leapt up in shock as she gazed into the girl's eyes.

"Are you okay miss?"Jenny quickly steadied the woman.

"Fine,just dandy!Gave myself quite a shock there."she took a few breaths of air before begining to look into her eyes again.

"You are very temperamental and can't control your emotions can you?"

"How does she know that!!"Jenny thought.

"Don't worry girl,one day you will,and your love and strength knows no bounds."she smiled(again??!!) and said.

Jenny blushed and deep shade of red.

"M..me?Loving?Strong?"she asked the woman,before turning to the rest.

Her pokemon nodded their heads in agreement,even Coco,who had no idea whatsoever about what they were talking about.He just had a gut feeling that this trainer was very caring.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Cid nodded at the expert's comment as well, smiling a bit. Loving and strong indeed, he could easily concur on both accounts.

"Mightyena-mighty-eena, mighty-eena?" (Annoying little ones, aren't they?) Nightmare asked Mystery in a low voice. Realizing that she seemed to be the only sensible one in the lot.

"Hoppi-piiip!" (Look alike!) Happi exclaimed, joining into the conversation "Hopp-pi-hoppip-hoop-hoppi-pip-piip-hoppip-hop-piiip, hop-pi-pi!" (That is excactly what Happi has been saying all along, yes it is!)

"Kir-li-liaa-kirli-li-aa-ki-kirl." (You do look alike to me as well.) Curly confessed "Kiirliaa-kirlii-kiiiir-li-kirl-kir-kirlia, ki-kiirliaaa-kir." (Although Mudkee seems a good bit smarter, no offence Dew.)

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:08 AM
"Don't deny it, Jenny.. You are a wonderful person inside." Amy commented, closing her eyes and smiling.

Mudkee caught on to what the conversation had turned to, nodding along with the others a bit late.

Mystery turned to Nightmare, excited, although not showing it. Finally, a conversation.

"Mis.. Misdreavus vus." (Well.. You could say that.) Mystery replied.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:11 AM
"And don't forget modest." Cid added "What with denying such an obvious truth."

"Hoppi-pi-piip-pipp-hop-hoppi! Hop-pip-pi!" (Jenny is very nice and strong! Yes she is!) Happi chimed in vigorously, remembering how the girl had, with Nana's help, chased of the Tyrouges.

"Ki-kir-kirlia-ki-kir-kirlii-lia..." (I can concur on the strength bit...) Curly added, smiling at the memory of the crushing hugs that the girl could deliver.

"Might, mightye-en-ena-mightyena, mi-mightyy." (Well, welcome to the madhouse, I suppose.) Nightmare replied to Mystery as a form of welcoming, he was obviously not very experienced at that sort of thing.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:12 AM
OOC: Just in case you didn't notice, Plushie edited in a response for Nightmare. =3

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:14 AM
OOC: And I have added Nightmare's response. ^_^

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:16 AM
"Mis misdreavus mis drea drea misdrea." (The madhouse is much better than the cupboard.) Mystery replied to the Mightyena's welcoming. Then, it occured to her that she had not learned his name, as well as most of the others' names as well.

"Misdrea, mis midreavus?" ('Scuse me, but what's your name?) Mystery asked with slight embarassment.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:21 AM
"Mightyena." (Nightmare.) the Mightyena replied, grinning slightly "Mighty-eeena-mightyena-eena-mightyena-mighty." (A name a certain member of our little family graciously bestowed on me.) there was an obvious tinge of sarcasm in the way he uttered the word 'graciously' "Mig-hty-mightyena-mighty-eena. Mighty-eena-ena..." (But you probably have a point there. This certainly beats my old job as well...)

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Mystery nodded, storing the Mightyena's name into her memory, repeating it a few times in her head to burn it in.

"Mis drea misdreavus?" (So what was your old job?) Mystery was eager to carry on the conversation, although to another it wasn't as obvious, as she was quite skilled at maintaining a straight and calm face.

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 01:25 AM
"Wha-?"Jenny blushed even more with Amy and Cid concuring that what the woman said was true.

"But..but..."she started.

"That the same as saying that Amy's level-headed and Cid being brave!"she tried to get the attention away from herself.

"Well now,"Shirley sat back down on the table.

"Ah..to be young and loved by all again!"she chuckled to herself.

Jenny stared at Shirley who began chuckling to herself.

"There are two main mountains in Alphimega,Mount Ancient and Mount Legmind."

"Mount Ancient is where my brother and sister guard the two jewels,while Mount Legmind is where Legna and Cinomined rest."she said.

"The four of you have to get to Ancient at all costs,and protect the jewels before they are stolen,without the Dark stone or Light stone on their foreheads,Legna and Cinomined will not be able to awaken,but these few hundred years,all our heroes have failed to make sure the jewels are protected,and the two beasts woke up,I'm not expecting any difference this year either."Shirley sighed.

"Here."she reached into a drawer and took out a pendant with a white,clear-shaped marble on it.

Shirley passed it to Amy.

"When you reach there,show this to Expert Sean and Expert Saen,my brother and sister,this will prove that you are the ones,even if the colourful pokemon don't work."

"Leave for the next city,Mooncrest(shouldn't we make Starlight the biggest,cause Suncrest and Mooncrest are bro and sis,they should be the same size right?) now,you'll reach there by this late afternoon."

"Marshtomp..(marsh)..marshtomp..marsh!"(No offence taken(whatever that is)I think that Mudkee's smarter anywya,as long as I get to be special!)

"Tranpich..tran!"(Hey..who you and you?")Cooc directed hos attention to Nana and Mimi.

"Mimi..mi..mimi.."(Oh,I'm Mimi,and this is Nana.)Mimi gestured to the Absol and herself.

"Absol..absol.."(Charmed I'm sure.)Nana smiled to the cute widdle turtle pokemon.

Ruru overheard Nightmare and Mystery talking.
"Kirlia!Kirlia...kir..kirlia!"(His old job!He bites young boy's arm off for fun!)Ruru spat at the Mightyena.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:31 AM
OOC: Ohh...but Mooncrest would have a dark gym. That would delay our battle with Fritz, yes it would! Besides, they're triplet cities. ^_^

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Amy took the pendant in her hand gently, observing the marble a bit before deciding to put it in her main fanny pack pocket, firmly storing it away, where it wouldn't be easily found if one were to go snooping.

"Got it." Amy said, making sure to remember to show the pendant to the brother and sister.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
OOC: Thanks for adding a response to the pokmon discussion Plushie. ^_^ [/Sarcasm Mode] We should really wait for Nightmare's response before further replies on the matter are made.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:37 AM
OOC: Ruru just insulted Nightmare.. shouldn't he reply first? XP

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 01:41 AM
OOc-*yawns*ish so bored..sleepy...
Ruru did not "insult" him,if you see it from a "different" propective,she would be complimenting him!!
*ish just kidding*

Ic-

"Mimi..mi!Mimi...mimimi...!"(Don't mind Ruru!She just needs to get used to Nightmare!)

"Good luck to all of you!!"Shirley waved to them as they left her cottage.

"Natu!"Tuna chirped beside her trainer.

"So...Which direction were we supposed to go?"Jenny asked the rest.

"Tranpich..tranpich!"(Free..free at last!)Coco started running on the grass,noting the beautiful scenery he had missed.

"Kirlia..kirlia..kir?"(Don't get out much do you?)Ruru folded her arms and asked the Tranpich.

Nana also started to run around,feeling happy for the first time since..well..forever!

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:49 AM
"Mis.. Misdreavus vus vus drea." (No.. We really don't get out much..) Mystery stated as she floated outside, replying to Ruru's comment. The ghost didn't care whether it was daytime or not.. It was still something she had missed in all those years..

She took in the scenery, obvious joy plastered on her face - she did not bother hiding that. Once again turning to the Mightyena for conversation, she spoke again.

"Mis.. misdreavus vus drea?" (So.. what was really your job?)

Amy and Mudkee soon skipped out of the cottage after waving good-bye to Shirley.

"Marsh marshtomp!" (Me likey rest!) Mudkee tugged on Amy's pants leg. Amy immediately took note of the gesture, almost instantly returning Mudkee to her ball.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:51 AM
OOC: Actually, it might have been more natural to get Mystery's reaction to this new information first. But whatever...PH33R the retroactive reaction.

IC:

"Mi-ght-mig-htyy-eena-mi-might-tyy!" (I did not tear of Cid's arm!) Nightmare growled in response to Ruru, "Mig-hty-mightyena-might-mighty-eeena-might-y-mig-hty-mightyena!" (And I certainly didn't enjoy doing what I did either. But you are probably too blinded by your own self-righteousness to see that!) with that, the Mightyena stormed of after Cid and the others who were apparently leaving, not bothering to wait for the others' reactions.

Curly frowned at the incident, casting a vicious glare at Nightmare but not commenting. He teleported onto his trainer's shoulder instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's try following this trail." Cid suggested, pointing at a winding and well-worn path ahead of them which snaked its way by the side of a nearby valley. The boy gulped right after having said that but braced himself. He'd endured much worse than this. "We should be able to find our way to Mooncrest that way, seeing as how we are being put of our course once more."

"Electrike!" (Freedom!) Tempest concured, excitedly dashing around the beautiful scenery and colliding with a good bit of it without seemingly caring, completely hyped about finally being outside.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:53 AM
OOC: Is Titan referring to the post Plushie just made or to the OOC post thang? o.o;;

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 01:55 AM
OOC: I was writing that post when you made your last one. So um...I was referring to your earlier OOC.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM
OOC: Like, otay. Whatever. *walks to the mall*

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 02:01 AM
OOc-Ish getting really tired,guess I'll log off after a few more.

Ic-
Jenny shrugged.

"Any road is fine I guess,as long as we can get to Mooncrest on time."she started walking down the road.

"Kirlia...?"(Selfrighteousness...?)Ruru couldn't hide the look of hurt on her face.

(Ooc-Aw..pokemon conflict..me likey!)

Bic-
"Mimi...mimi..mi..,"(Now.now...Nightmare didn't mean it,)Mimi was sitting on Nana's head.

"Absol...absol..absol.."(Yeah,he's really nice once you get to know him..)Nana decided to voice out her oppinuin,knowing that most would pretend that they did not hear.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh..tomp..!"(Yeah..below all that gruff-tough mightyena attitude,he's really a warm fuzzy dude!)Dew smiled.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir?"(Nice...warm and fuzzy?)Ruru looked up,still hurt by the fact that a mightyena just insulted her for being something she wasn't.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Happi slowly floated over to Ruru, preparing to voice her opinions even thought she was pretty sure that the Kirlia would get mad at her for it. "Hop-piip-pip-hoppip-hop, hop-piip. Hop-pip-pii." (You hurt his feelings too, you know. Yes you did.) she said quietly, giving Ruru a serious look.

Nightmare stared at the ground as he recieved the support of the other pokmon, feeling too awkward to say anything. In a way, he regretted his previous outburst, but he wasn't about to go the Kirlia and ask for her forgivness, not after what she had just said.

Meanwhile, Tempest kept running about, his newfound freedom seemingly occupying his entire attention span.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 02:11 AM
OOC: So was Mystery's question ignored or what?

IC:

Amy didn't comment, happy with whatever route the group decided to take. She followed the others close behind, not making much sound.

Mystery waited patiently for a response from Nightmare, her face remaining generally pleasant, although mostly expressionless. She would do anything for a bit more conversation, it had been such a long time. Amy was nearby anyway, so she could afford to wait.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Nightmare looked up, suddenly realizing that Mystery was still waiting for a reply to her question.

"Mi,ghtyy." (Oh, sorry.) the dark pokmon muttered "Mii-mighty-eena-mi-ght-'yee', naa?" (You asked about my old 'job', yes?) he took a deep breath, wondering where to begin in order to make the story clear. Mi-ghty-ee, -mig-htyena-mighty-ee-eena-might?" (I take it, you haven't heard of Team Viper?)

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 02:24 AM
OOc-Wuz actually dozing off for a moment infront of comp.!! XD
I must catch up on studying now..

Guess had better clear up tha big,Big,BIG barrier between Ruru and Nightmare before me leave.
*sighs*

Ic-
"Kirlia..kirlia..kir."(Well..um..yeah..I know..but..)Ruru spoke to the Hoppip.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kirlia..kir..kir...kirlia..?"(Cid nearly lost his life,and even I'm not sure why I like that boy so much kay'?)

Ooc-*hint..hint..*she has a "bond" wid Jenny remember?

Bic-

As they walked along the mountain side,Jenny heard something behind them.She quickly turned around and was surprised to see a pack(ish it a pack?)of Loudreds.

"Uh..Guys...I think that we have a probelm.."she quickly tapped the others to turn behind.

"Loudred!!"(Go away!)the biggest Loudred roared to them.

He and the others started to throw rocks at the trainers.

The biggest was heading straight for Nightmare.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir."(I hate myself.)She raised her arm and a barrier appeared over the Mightyena,and the rest as well.

"I'll deal with the flaming boulders of doom..You all just take care of those.."Jenny pointed to tht Loudreds,who didn't look like they were going to stop their assault soon.

Nana started slashing all the boulders into bits,Mimi smashed them up using her tail,Dew caught any which came the trainer's way,while Coco dealed with the rest,biting each one up.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Mystery's eyes widened as she added a second layer to Ruru's Barrier.

"Mis.. misdreavus vus." (Um.. No I haven't.) Mystery said, still carrying on the conversation.

Amy realized that Mystery was ready for battling at the moment, taking to action.

"Mystery! Psybeam the center of the pack!" Amy shouted.

Mystery immediately confirmed the command, she flipped in a somersault, giving some effect to launching the Psybeam, which barreled through the Barrier on her will and towards the group of Loudred.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 02:36 AM
OOC: Very sneaky reference there, Yibber. XD

IC:

Happi was about to reply to Ruru when they were cut short by the intrusion of Loudreds, the same happening to the conversation between Nightmare and Mystery.

The Mightyena looked up in surprise as he noticed who had saved him from the boulder, but this wasn't the time to analyze such things.

"Might-yyee-naaa-mighty-ee-mightyena-mii-miightyeena-mighty..." (Looks like we'll have to continue our conversation later...) he said, turning around to face their attackers before lunging forward at the nearest Loudred, his fangs glinting dangerously in the sunlight.

There sure are a lot of them. Cid thought, watching the hord of Loudreds beneath. This calls for strategy. he reached for the ultra balls on his belt and called out Deunan and Jaws into the battle, both of them ignoring the strategy bit and bursting headlong into battle like a pair of old war-buddies.

Cid shook his head, at least Tempest and Happi seemed to be around. As was Curly.

"Okay." he said, addressing the trio "Tempest, try to distract as many of those Loudreds as you can with Quick Attack!" the Electrike let out a quick yap and sped off, truly getting into his own element "Happi..." Cid paused for a moment, feeling a definite urge to keep the little Hoppip out of the battle, but the determined expression on the grass pokmon's face made him give in "Alright, try to incapacitate them with Sleep Powder and Stun Spore." Happi nodded happily and immediately began hovering over the battlefield, shaking her body vigorously to release the spores over her opponents "Curly, put up a Light Screen and then attack them with Psychic! Go!"

The psychic pokmon nodded, creating a barrier of light to complement Ruru's before he joined the fray, lifting up another Loudred and tossing it mercilessly down the path and on top of its comrades.

Cid smiled approvingly at the sight, unleashing his last pokmon; Shiney.

"Shiney." he said, trying to drag the Murkrow's attention away from the shiny pokmon around it "If any of those Loudred's come here, I want you to knock them down with Whirlwind, alright?"

The dark pokmon gave a ridiculously overdone salute, watching the battle with one eye and the shiny pokmon with the other.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 02:44 AM
OOC: You didn't ignore my post, right? XD

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 02:46 AM
OOC: Not really. It's not like they can have a chat in the middle of a battle now, can they?

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 02:55 AM
OOC: XD

IC:

There were so many Pokemon at work, eventually the Loudred pack began to dwindle, until finally there was only one Loudred left. In a frantic rush, the Loudred screamed as loud as it possibly could.. but it didn't sound like a normal-

A sudden BOOM was heard as a tree along the cliff came crashing down, because a gigantic Exploud had just come barreling down to save the last unfainted Loudred.

Amy was obviously unnerved at the size, then an idea popped into her mind.

"Wait, don't attack just yet.. Let's just let the new guys go at 'em. Show us what they're made of, right?" Amy suggested.

Mystery sweat-dropped at the thought, although she quickly returned to being expressionless, except for an obvious battle-ready expression.

Edit: Wow, I only noticed now that you went to practice piano. XD

Hmmz.. I should be heading off to bed.. it's kinda late. *snoozeh*

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 04:56 AM
OOc-Phee!!!Study break over!!
Too bad nobody's round.
*sob*

Ic-
The Exploud laughed at the humans.

"Exploud?Exploud...ex..ploud!!"(What?These puny humans were the ones who caused this trouble!!)he laughed even harder.

Jenny raised her eyebrow,she hated being made fun of,especially when they were making fun of her friends as well.

"Thats it!Count me in,I'll "battle" just this once,only cause I wanna see what Coco can do,and because I think that he needs a lesson!"she quickly changed her mind and pointed to the Exploud.

"Nana!Swords dance and Double-edge!"she pointed to the last Loudred,eyes fixed on the Exploud.

The Absol grinned as she slammed mercifully into the Loudred.

As the last Loudred fell onto the floor,Coco took his position infront of Jenny.

"Ready when you are."she said to the rest.

"EXPLOUD!!"the Exploud took a deep breath and used Hyper voice.

"Coco!Sand tomb!"

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 05:08 AM
OOC: Aww...sorry Yibber, I had piano lessons as I'm sure you know.

IC:

"I'm in too, then." Cid said, nodding. "Let's go Tempest!"

"Triii-ke!" (Right on!) the Electrike exclaimed, leaping into the battlefield next to Coco who had managed to catch the exploud within a whirl of sand.

"LOOOUD!" the normal pokmon called out in its fury, bursting out of the sand tomb and knocking both Tempest and Coco back with a Hyper Voice attack.

Both pokmon quickly regained their footing however and as the Exploud inhaled again, Cid was ready.

"Tempest! Charge and Thunder!"

The Electrike nodded, grinning as he gathered up a massive collection of electrical energy and unleashed it at the Exploud in one devastating blast. This was going to hurt.

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 05:15 AM
HI TITAN!!!

Yeah...am so getting used to this...yeah...
Of cousre,Yibber ish CRUDE not UNOBSERVANT
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY IT TO ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!
*looks at clock*too bad I've got to log off,ha!
This time,ish me turn to apologise.

Ic-
"Finish it off with Take down!"Jenny smiled as she shouted to her Tranpich.

Coco nodded and charged toward the charred Exploud,sending it off into the distance.

Jenny sat on the ground,wiping sweat off her face.

"Forgot how much fun battling was.."she said as she hugged Coco and the rest.

"Tranpich..pich!"(It was fun it was!)Coco growled in agreement.

"Kir!Kirlia...kirlia...kir..kirlia.."(Hey!Don't think that I'm happy with you yet,you were mearly in the way..)Ruru tried to cover up as she stepped up to clear things with the Mightyena.

"Absol...absol..absol!"(No use lieing now girl!)Nana nugded Ruru.

"Mimi..mimi..mi!"(We all saw what you did!)Mimi laughed.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 05:25 AM
"Yeah..." Cid replied to Jenny "Fighting is great fun, as long as you don't get all serious and competitive over it."

He beamed at the assembled pokmon, each of whom had performed their duties admirably. Tempest was completely hyped by his first victory, passionately relating the tale of his battle to Deunan who just as enthusiastically began talking about his fight against Raymond's Beedrill, both pokmon's tails flicking wildly.

"Hop!" (Hey!) Happi called out, descending next to Coco "Hop-pip-hoppip-hooop-hoppi-hoppip! Hop-pip-pii!" (You are copying little Happi's speech! Yes you are!)

"Mi-ghty-eena-mi-ghty..." (Oh I'm sure I was...) Nightmare replied to Ruru, relieved by the fact that his black glasses kept his eyes obscured so that they wouldn't betray any emotion. He gave a mock-bow "Mi-mightyena-might, yena--mightyena..." (My apologies then, your highness...) he said, his voice almost playful for a change "Might-yye-yeena-mi-ght-mighty-eena." (Both for being in the way and for the name-calling.) he added in a low voice which only the Kirlia could hear, the closest thing to an apology that the dark pokmon could bring himself to give before returning to his trainer's side.

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 05:32 AM
OOc-Hey..Mom isn't back from work..Cool!

Ic-
"Are you refering to me?"Jenny stood up to the boy's words.

"I am not competitive or serious!!"she started off again.

The girl blinked her eyes,before proceeding with a 'sorry' to the boy.

"Wait a minute.."Jenny said as they started walking on the trail.

"If what the old woman said was true,as all of you clearly concured,that must have meant that I'm tempremental doesn't it?See?So I'm not "wonderful"or so whatever you all are saying!"Jenny was happy that she wouldn't be known as 'little miss loving'.

"Tranpich..tranpich!"(That was so fun,Jenny's a great trainer!)Coco said to the rest,trying hard not to copying Happi's slang.

Mimi jumped off Nana onto Coco's hard shell.

"Mimi..mimi..mi?"(You won't mind if I sit here right?)Mimi asked the Tranpich.

"Tran..pich..pich!"(Not at all!)Coco said.

Ruru smiled at the Mightyena,obviously she knew what the Mightyena was really feeling.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir.."(Well...um...thanks...)she muttered as the Mightyena turned around joined Cid.

Ruru quickly climbed onto Nana.

"Kirlia..kirlia..kir!"(Perfect place!)she sighed,resting her head on Nana's.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 05:38 AM
OOC: W00TNESS

IC:

"Being temperamental doesn't prevent you from being loving...or a wonderful person for that matter." Cid replied, wondering why the girl was trying so hard to make herself out as so much worse a person than she actually was. "I'm afraid you're stuck with those titles as far as I'm concerned."

Nightmare didn't comment on the matter, although he smiled a bit as he noticed that Ruru wasn't being so edgy around him any more. Funny... he thought for himself I always told myself that I didn't care what the others thought about me.

Ibuberu
September 10th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Ooc-
*stays on safe side*
Better log off anyway.

Ic-
"I'm not listening!!"Jenny covered her ears and started walking round in a circle.

"Lala..lala...la.."she hummed to herself.

"Tranpich..tranpich..tran?"(Oh..what's Jenny doing?)Coco looked over his shoulder to ask the feebas on his back.

"Mimi..mi..mimi..mi.."(In my opiniun,trying to block out nice comments..)

"Ab....absol..absol..ab..absol!"(Or...Just being her own modest self!)Nana bent down to join the conversation.

They spent the whole afternoon crossing the mountain side,and it was about late-afternoon before they saw a city in the distance.

"Mooncrest!"Jenny said.

"Marshtomp..marsh?"(Where is the Moon?)Dew tilted his head and looked up.

The whole city was completely empty as they stepped in, the buidlings were decorated well,streamers and balloons.

"Don't tell me that Team Viper got here and threw a party.."Jenny looked around,before spotting a large group of people all gathered in the far end of the town.

"-and to honour our great bond with pokemon,this Harmony Festival,we will be holding a competition for all pokemon trainers who step into this great city!"a short,rather roundish man in a black suit shouted over the noise.

"Single battle!Double battle and a Pokemon Contest!"

"Uh....what's happening here?"Jenny asked the rest as they sqeeuzed in to join the crowd.

"Don't you know lass?"a random person answered Jenny.
"Every year,we celebrate the day pokemonand humans joined hands/paws,we call it the Harmony festival,during this time,any pokemon trainer who steps into this town will be given a free stay at one of those five-star hotels,and a chance to particpate in a great contest!"

"The prizes include,a great deal of money,pokenavs and a stay at the Pokemon Training Spa resort!*OOc-which is convineaintly located near..a team viper base camp!Ha!I luvre myself!*"the round man began again.

"Come on,lets join,to build up our cash reserves,besides,we're gonna save the world,so we'd better get a nice holiday first!"Jenny pleaded Amy and the others.

OOc-
Um...so..actually for those single and double battles...if they manage to survive till the last round,they'll have a battle with the gym leader of the city,and get the badge.And maybe for Nicole,they could make a little.."change"as you say...And of course,Jenny earns her contest ribbon as well!(Though I'm not hinting that she'll come in first place though)

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 06:17 AM
OOC: Very well, we shall allow stealth to take preceedence. ^_^ And good job with the festival, I'll add some plot characters for the battle-thingie.

IC:

"Mii-ghty-eeena," (It's right there.) Nightmare replied sarcastically to Dew's comment "Mig-htyy-ena-mi-mi-ghty-eena-mighty-eena-eeenaa..." (You will see it if you just squint hard enough...)

"Well, I suppose a small break wouldn't hurt." Cid said, smiling as he watched the activities taking place all around them "And truth to be told, I'm not at all opposed to getting some rest for a change. Besides, this contest thing should be good practice for Tempest..."

"Did he say practice, Angelo?" asked a sceptical male voice from somewhere within the crowd.

"Indeed he did, Virgil." another very similar voice replied.

"How typically gauche..."

"Indeed it is."

"But one can hardly expect better from the unwashed masses."

"Too true, brother."

As Cid turned around it didn't take long for him to spot the hecklers; two middle-aged men who looked almost identical with their long, thin moustaches and garish magician's outfits, complete with cloaks and hats. The only noticable difference between them seemed to be that one's outfit was Black and dark blue while the other's was black and dark red, both of them were, nonetheless, eyeing Cid and the group scornfully and recieving a low, treathening growl from Nightmare in return.

"Uh...who are you guys, anyway?" Cid asked, feeling strangely offended by these people.

"Did he ask who we are, Angelo?" asked the one in red, acting as if he was too good to speak with Cid directly.

"Indeed he did, Virgil." Replied the one in blue, both chuckling at some private joke before finally replying to Cid's inqury.

"We, oh unknowledgable plebian..." began Angelo.

"...are the magical Fettucini brothers!" completed Virgil

"Angelo."

"and Virgil."

"Masterful magicians..."

"...and uncontested champions of the art of double-battle."

"The pleasure..."

"...is all yours."

They both bowed mockingly and chuckled again.

"Now who..."

"...are you?"

"I'm Cid Woodland and these are my friends; Amy, Jenny, and Nicole." Cid replied, gesturing at each of them in turn with a hint of annoyance in his voice "And what's with the tandem speech and superior attitude?"

Both of the brothers chuckled once more.

"Our way of speaking, oh uncouth one..." began Angelo

"...is just something we developed when we were small children." continued Virgil

"Each one of us always knew..."

"...what the other was saying..."

"...so we began completing..."

"...each others sentences."

"Our parents got used to it..."

"...and so did we."

"As for our attitude..." Virgil added, sneering at Cid.

"...we act this way because we are entitled to it by our superior prowess as trainers." continued Angelo, mimicking his brother's expression perfectly.

"Superior prowess?" Cid asked, this time doing some scoffing of his own "Any one of us could effortlessly take you two clowns down."

"Did he say clowns, Virgil?" asked Angelo

"Indeed he did, Angelo." Virgil replied

"Such a rude child."

"No respect for his superiors."

"No respect indeed, Virgil."

"Is that..." Angelo began, finally turning to Cid and replying to his statement.

"...a challenge?" finished Virgil, both their eye pairs glinting dangerously and recieving a defiant stare from Cid in return.

"Took you that long to figure it out, did it?" the boy asked.

"In that case..." said Angelo, nodding to his brother.

"...we will see you..." Virgil continued

"...and your friends..."

"....in the finals..."

"...if you think..."

"...you've got..."

"...what it takes..."

"...which you don't."

With that, both brothers promptly turned on their heels and dissapeared back into the crowd, their black cloaks billowing after them. Nightmare stared after the duo as it left, suddenly stiffening as he felt a strange but familiar sensation...as if they were being watched by someone and caught the briefest glimpse of red among the crowd...the feeling soon passed however, and the red glow was nowhere to be seen. The Mightyena frowned a bit but dismissed the matter, deeming it as nothing more than his mind playing tricks on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, unseen in the crowd, a pair of unblinking, red eyes was indeed observing the scene in secrecy, much like their owner; a female Umbreon with a distinctly dangerous air about her. As the Fettucini brothers began to argue with Cid, the Umbreon picked up a strange emanation from one of the girl's in the group, or rather...her fanny pack.

"Umbree..." she muttered quietly, her eyes widening just a bit as she attuned her senses. The energy radiating from these four was now plain to her senses, and the earlier emanation had definitely come from the amulet. These were undoubtedly the ones...the master had to be informed immediately.

Within the blink of an eye, the Umbreon melded with the shadows surrounding her and dissapeared from view completely.

"Worthless..." muttered a young man, apparently in his late teens, with pale skin and very light blue, nearly white, hair with streaks of grey amongs it, dressed in a black trench coat, a black t-shirt, dark brown shoes and pair of dark blue jeans, as he leaned against the wall of the 'authorized personell only' area. He spat reproachfully at the ground as he watched the amateur trainers mingling around the sign-up area. Their pokmon...pathetic and weak, just like their trainers. His grey eyes narrowed a bit as he gave them another reproachfull look. Was he to fight with these-amateurs? These pathetic charlatans who lacked even the faintest grasp of the true art of battling? The young man frowned at the thought. He had expected the gym leader job to bring him some real competition, someone to go all out on, to hone his skills to the very edge of perfection, to prepare him for his vengeance. And what did he get? Hordes of snot-nosed rookies who thought they were champions.

"Nicoli, my boy!" boomed a male voice from behind as the announcer, an obese and cowardly man whom Nicoli had never held in anything but the greatest contempt but who seemed intent on pretending that they were friends nonetheless, approached from behind, interrupting Nicoli's thoughts. "It's going to be quite a fair, isn't it?" he asked, slapping him on the back "Skilled challengers for you, I think."

"What have I told you about calling me that?" the gym leader asked coldly, turning to face the older man who instinctively backed away a bit. "And are these what you call skilled challengers? These..." he made a gesture with his right arm that seemed to encompass the crowd in general. "...are nothing but pathetic amateurs without the slightest grasp of what being a trainer is all about." he concluded, his eyes narrowing a bit again "They are not even worthy of fighting me."

"Oh come now..." the announcer protested, beginning to sweat slightly "...surely the Fettucini brothers-"

"Are the most pathetic of them all." Nicoli finished the sentence "And what is worse, they are under the tragic illusion that they actually possess some talent. Let me make one thing clear, Horatio..." he locked his black eyes with the announcer's, who was now sweating profusely "I will face the strongest of these weaklings and crush them because it is my duty as a gym leader to do so, but do not for a second presume that I actually consider them worthy. Now get out of my sight..."

"Um...yes...I'll just..." Horatio muttered incoherently, stumbling out into the crowd again.

Nicoli suddenly felt a nudge on his left leg. Looking down, he noticed that Umbreon had returned from her scouting mission.

"Anything to report?" the gym leader inquired, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Umbre..." the Umbreon replied in a serious tone "Umbre-oon-eon-umree."

Nicoli's eyes widened. "Chosen ones?" he inquired "Are you sure?"

"Eon." the dark pokmon replied, nodding affirmatively.

"Excellent." Nicoli said quietly, an ambitious gleam igniting in his eyes. "It seems like I might actually be provided a decent challenger for a change. Hold watch over them at all times Umbreon, I think I shall have our dear friend Horatio arrange a seat for me." he grinned wickedly "I wish to see these upstarts who think they can thwart my plans."

"Umre..." the Umbreon replied, gaining a grin similar to her trainer's and dissapearing once more.

"I have a feeling..." the gym leader said for himself "...that the time of my vengeance is very close indeed."

OOC: Now there's foreshadowing for you. ^_^ Oh, and I was thinking of giving our heroes a taste of mortality by actually letting them loose in their first battle against Nicoli, (he would have been the sixth gym leader after all) I hope you are okay with that. Oh, and I'm thinking he could play a part in the save-the-world quest, as in; he's one of those who want to wake up whatshisface and whatsherface, although his motives aren't quite as simple as world domination. And Yibber, I challenge you to beat the length of this post.

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM
OOC: O_O *bows to RP master* Guess who voted for you as Best Roleplayer of September..

Losing ish otay, but you have to promise that Cid and Amy (being the only Gym Badge collectors) can totally crush him later.. :badsmile:

IC:

After the awkward meeting of the magicians, Amy blinked and decided to speak up.

"Well, we should definitely sign up, then. It's a great chance to train, and if we actually win, the results will be nice." Amy said, smiling with content.

Mystery shared a smile, for once. Already, having left the cottage pleased her, but enjoying the pleasure of battling once again would be sensational. Yes, she had battled before, just not in a long time. Hopefully, her old skills would still be honed and not out-of-date.

As soon as she smiled, though, she couldn't help but sense a presence in the crowd. She didn't see anything, but she could definitely tell that a Pokemon of the dark type was watching them. That feeling was soon gone, though.. The Ghost shivered, then returned to her normal expression and shrugged off the thought.

"Well? Come on, the sign ups are right there. I'll enter Single and Double Battles.. You know, just an FYI.." Amy beckoned. She was going to enter both merely because she believed that the tournaments for both categories weren't going to be held on the same day. And of course, because she wanted her team to get as much experience as possible.

OOC: CharMz made a fan club for someone.. *hint hint* XD

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 11:13 PM
OOC: Congratulations Plushie! ^_^ Guess who just joined said club? *hint**hint* And of course we shall crush him later. How else would we get his medallion? Bad guys always loose in the end, don't they? Oh, and maybe we could avoid an RPer/RPer battle by having Nicoli make a surprise entry in the single battle challenge. XD

IC:

"I agree." Cid said firmly, still angered by the duo "No-one insults my friends and gets away with it. Can I count on your support in the double battle challenge, then Amy?" he asked, turning to the girl. "I mean, we've been in double battles before and I think our pokmon work well together. And yeah, I'll join both too. I guess we'll see each other in those finals, eh?"

Nightmare cast an inquisitive glance at Mystery as the ghost pokmon shivered a bit. "Mightyyy?" (Mystery?) the dark pokmon asked quietly, walking over to the addressed "Mii-ghty-mighty-mightyeena-ee-eena?" (Did you sense something as well?)

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 11:13 PM
OOC: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALTER TITAN!

I have to fake going to bed now, don't go away! XD

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 11:21 PM
OOC: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Plushieeee!

Oops, looks like you didn't manage to fake it. :(

Random Plushie
September 10th, 2005, 11:45 PM
OOC: Yes I did. But it takes a while, so hold tight for a while more.

Alter Ego
September 10th, 2005, 11:53 PM
OOC: Alright. Stealth isn't something to be rushed after all... :bandit:

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 12:03 AM
OOC: A little while more.. I have to make sure my Mom is asleep..

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: Okay. Maybe I should stop spamming the thread with these meaningless OOCs...nah. XD

Well, O em f'in gee! HIIIII FLISS!!!!!

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 12:20 AM
OOC: I'm just gonna post now.. my Mom might catch me but oh well..

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 12:22 AM
OCC: AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My internet connection is finally fixed.. I can rp again.. Gawd... I'm sooooo happy... Ok... can someone brief me abit on the current plot?

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 12:25 AM
OCC: Yibber just said that she'll be here in 10 minutes... Omg.. It has been quite a long time since we all rp together...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 12:35 AM
OOC: Welcome back! ^_^ *Does a little happy-dance just for the sake of it*
Ahem, the plot. Let's see...I'm not sure how far you've read but in short;

The group gets back on the road and is challenged by Wenston and William (Again) and of course Amy and Cid beat them (again).Then, they are walking through the forest when this old lady sends her Salamence, Fluffy, to attack them as a test of their abilities. Mudkee, Jaws, and Mimi beat the snot out of poor ol' fluffy with their combined ice attacks and Jenny catches the old woman who takes the group to her cottage and explains the situation; Apparently two dormant legendaries who are brother and sister, Legna and Cinomined, and have fought each other in ancient times are sleeping on the top of Mt.Legend. The thing is that there are two jewels, held on top of another mountain the name of which I can't remember at the moment, which, when placed onto the heads of the sleeping legendaries, will awaken them which will lead to chaos (Think Groudon vs Kyogre). Obviously this shouldn't happen so that's why four chosen, that would be the group, are to stop what ever bad guys want to awaken the two, particularly the evil one. They are each given a shiny pokmon; Cid gets an Electrike, Jenny gets a Trapinch, Amy gets a Misdreavus, and Nicole gets an egg (as per your request). Amy also gets a pendant which they are to show to the old woman's siblings, two experts who live on the the mountain whose name I can't remember but where the stones are held so that they will be known as the chosen. Well, first of the group travels on the road for Mooncrest city, beating a pack of Loudreds and a particularly large Exploud on the way. In Mooncrest funky things happen; there's a huge trainers' festival going on; with single and double battle challenges as well as a pokmon contest. Cid gets challenged by a pair of very annoying magician twins, Angelo and Virgil, who are preliminary favourites for the double battle challenge. Of course they're going to fight sooner or later. Anyway, the winner of any of these challenges will get to fight Mooncrest's gym leader; a real nasty piece of work called Nicoli, who's actually plotting to awaken the dark legendary Cinomined for what he calls his 'vengeance' (Ominous, isn't it? You won't quite know what he means with that just yet.). This gym leader has his Umbreon spy on the group without them knowing and that is more or less it this far. Although many of the nice inter-party conflicts have been left out of this and should be worth reading.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 12:39 AM
OOC: Erm.. nice explanation, that covers it all except for the detailed conversations. XD

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 12:40 AM
OCC: Ok.. I sort of understand everything now... Just to confirm.. We are at the festival now?

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 12:41 AM
OOC: Yes, mostly still deciding whether to sign up or not.

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 12:46 AM
OOc-HI EVERYBODY!!!!!(YOU'D THINK I'D GO ALTER,PLUHSIE AND FLISS,BUT YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!! >D I WANT TO MAKE IT SHORTER...OH NO...)

Was buried shoulder-deep in homework,*sighs*there's one more maths problem infront of me,gawd,who cares???*writed random number and throws book to a corner of the room*

DARN YOU TITAN!!!!
I will beat that length..yes I will..one day...when you are least expecting it...MUAHAHAHAHHAH*hack,hack,cough*

*notices that titan and plushie are using *hint,hint* in their posts,gee,wasn't that used by some particular girl in this RP*hint,hint*

Ic-
"What did you just say!"Jenny shouted to the two magicians,but was too late as they vanished into the crowd.

"Self-centred,know-it-all twin magicians,I hate those types."she muttered,realising that an Umbreon was looking their way,but chose to ignore it.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh!"(Well...the same goes for you!)Dew waved his flipper at the two magicians.

"Mimi..mi!"(How rude of them!)

"Absol..absol..absol...!"(They'll never know what hit them,when we beat them in the contest!)Nana started.

"Lets go and sign up now!"Jenny said angrily pulled Amy.Cid and Nicole towards the sign-up counter.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 12:48 AM
OCC: Will come back later.. Going for dinner now.. I'll try to finish asap.. All of you can go on without me... (Hasn't things been like that for the past few days????)

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 12:50 AM
OOC: M'kay, come back soon. ^_^ Oh, and in case you're wondering I am waiting for a reaction from Plushie's character before I post another IC. Isn't it strange by the way, how easily they notice the oh-so-stealthy level 70 something Umbreon who is supposed to be unspottable in the crowd?

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 12:52 AM
OOC: M'kay, come back soon. ^_^ Oh, and in case you're wondering I am waiting for a reaction from Plushie's character before I post another IC. Isn't it strange by the way, how easily they notice the oh-so-stealthy level 70 something Umbreon who is supposed to be unspottable in the crowd?

Dang.. we're getting trashed.. XD

If only I were using my GBA Pokes. XD

IC:

"Yes, I will gladly join you in double battling, Cid." Amy replied, beaming. She walked to the nearby stand in a few quick steps, then stood in the now dwindling line. Apparently most of the town had already signed up if they had planned to.

Mystery had followed Amy the entire time, but was now picking up on her sensation that they were being watched again. She turned her head in the general direction she picked up the presence, looking into the crowd in hopes of spotting someone looking their way. Whoever had been spying before had come back.

"Mis?" (Huh?) Mystery asked, only now noticing that Nightmare had asked a question. "Misdrea, misdreavus." (Yes, a Dark type.) Mystery answered, scanning the crowd again.
OOC: Umbreon had to come back, right?

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 12:55 AM
IC: Nicole followed Jenny unwillingly to the counter... "Ok.. I suppose I've gotta battle someone someday.. And i definitely want to show the idiotic duo my prowess... They better watch out..." she exclaimed.. She immediately queued up to register for the single battle(since Cid and Amy will be going for the double battle and Jenny's going for contest..).. After a pretty long wait, she finally registered herself in..

Nicole stared at the pass the lady at the counter had given her.. " 75645..." she chanted.. That was her pass number.. "Does that mean that I'll be battling the person whose pass number is 75646???" she pondered...

OCC: Ok.. Going for dinner now before mom starts nagging

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 12:55 AM
OOC: I told you he was tough. And he's got an Absol and a Houndoom too of course. XD The only one whom Nicoli considers his equal is his twin sister who leads the Suncrest gym, I'm thinking of having those two clash at some point. And of course Umbry had to come back, but why do I see no replies to Cid's or Nightmare's questions Plushie?

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Alter,you heartless..heartless person.
It was Mt.Legmind(or Legmined?*checks last page*)
The bro and sis are Sean and Saen.
You disappoint me boy...you really do.
*cries as people do not bother to read her posts properly cause' she's just a crude feebas.*

Sigh,me be back in 5 min,bath.

Ic-
"Sign us up,now!"Jenny said to the lady at the counter.

"Ah!!"she screamed,as they popped out of nowhere.

"Oh,okay,single battle,double battle or contest?"

"Contest please."Jenny calmed down as she saw the lady's terrified face.

Jenny quickly withdrawed her pokemon and showed their balls to the lady.

"Here are my pokemon."

"Hm..yes okay,registered,"she told that long I.D no. which Yibber does not wish to waste time on.

"Next!"the lady called out to the rest.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:02 AM
OOC: WARGH!!!!

I forgot to read Alter's earlier IC, so my last IC is completely messed up. XD

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:04 AM
OOC: Edited meh OOC. Heh, I used Plushie's word 'meh' without even knowing why. ^_^

IC:

"Mi-mightyy-ee-eena..." (I figured as much...) Nightmare replied to Mystery, scanning the area carefully as well. "Might-yy-eena-migh-mighty. Miii-ght-ye-mightyena, might-mighty-eena." (Stay on your guard. This one is powerful, I can sense it.) the dark pokmon moved a bit closer to his trainer, in the interest of protection if nothing else.

"That would be me." Cid said, walking over to the receptionist "Cid Woodland, Single and Double Battle please."

"Okay..." the receptionist said weakly, relieved that this boy wasn't about to scream like Jenny "Here is your ID number, have a good evening mister Woodland."

"Thank you." Cid replied, collecting up the slip which bore the number 75648. "Gee...looks like there are a lot of contestants." Cid stated, sticking the slip into his back pocket.

"Might-tyyy-ena..." (Bring them on...) Nightmare stated, eager to put the magician twins in their place.

"And thanks..." Cid said, turning to Amy and smiling a bit "It's good to have a double-battle partner I know. We'll crush them."

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:06 AM
OOC: I edited the completely messed up IC. XD

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:09 AM
OOC: And I edited my IC. Heh, I'm such a copy-cat today. XD

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 01:12 AM
OOc-Still spamming me sees?
(And i thought up of a malicious plan in the shower....MUAHAHHA!!!!*hack,hack*

Did Amy sign up yet?

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Amy was directly in line behind Cid, and considering that she was to be his Double Battle partner, she recieved the I.D. number right after his number. Once the registration was complete, Amy walked back to her friends, heart beating faster with pure excitement.

"I can't wait 'till it starts, can you?" Amy asked, grinning broadly.

Mystery nodded at Nightmare's words, sensing the Pokemon's strength as well. She shivered again as she sensed the presence moving, but staying near.

"Misdrea misdreavus.." (It is quite unsettling..) The Ghost commented.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:21 AM
OOC: She did it first actually. And I hardly see it as http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us) to inform the RPers of changes in IC posts.

IC:

"Nope." Cid replied, grinning broadly as well at the thought of him and Amy crushing the Fettucini brothers. "Oh, the looks on the faces of those two will be priceless." he said, chuckling "So, which ones should we use?" he added thoughtfully "There are so much more to consider when you've got an ally to take care of as well."

Nightmare nodded in agreement with the Misdreavus "Mi-ghtyy." (I know.) he replied "Mig-htyyy-eena-might-mightyy-eena, mightyena-mighty-eena-might-yy. Mightyena-mi-might-mi-mightyy-eena-mightyena." (But I won't back down from any foe, however strong they might be. Although it would be preferable if we could avoid battling this one altogether.) he cast another suspicious glance at the crowd.

Meanwhile, safe from prying eyes, the Umbreon watched the unfolding events with great interest. So they had caught wind of her had they? But they were concerned, the dark pokmon smirked. Concern lead to fear, and fear brought weakness which could be exploited. Things were definitely still going her way.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 01:22 AM
OCC: I'm back... *feels bloated* I'm so full...

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 01:22 AM
OOC: Very well, we shall allow stealth to take preceedence. ^_^ And good job with the festival, I'll add some plot characters for the battle-thingie.

IC:

"Mii-ghty-eeena," (It's right there.) Nightmare replied sarcastically to Dew's comment "Mig-htyy-ena-mi-mi-ghty-eena-mighty-eena-eeenaa..." (You will see it if you just squint hard enough...)

"Well, I suppose a small break wouldn't hurt." Cid said, smiling as he watched the activities taking place all around them "And truth to be told, I'm not at all opposed to getting some rest for a change. Besides, this contest thing should be good practice for Tempest..."

"Did he say practice, Angelo?" asked a sceptical male voice from somewhere within the crowd.

"Indeed he did, Virgil." another very similar voice replied.

"How typically gauche..."

"Indeed it is."

"But one can hardly expect better from the unwashed masses."

"Too true, brother."

As Cid turned around it didn't take long for him to spot the hecklers; two middle-aged men who looked almost identical with their long, thin moustaches and garish magician's outfits, complete with cloaks and hats. The only noticable difference between them seemed to be that one's outfit was Black and dark blue while the other's was black and dark red, both of them were, nonetheless, eyeing Cid and the group scornfully and recieving a low, treathening growl from Nightmare in return.

"Uh...who are you guys, anyway?" Cid asked, feeling strangely offended by these people.

"Did he ask who we are, Angelo?" asked the one in red, acting as if he was too good to speak with Cid directly.

"Indeed he did, Virgil." Replied the one in blue, both chuckling at some private joke before finally replying to Cid's inqury.

"We, oh unknowledgable plebian..." began Angelo.

"...are the magical Fettucini brothers!" completed Virgil

"Angelo."

"and Virgil."

"Masterful magicians..."

"...and uncontested champions of the art of double-battle."

"The pleasure..."

"...is all yours."

They both bowed mockingly and chuckled again.

"Now who..."

"...are you?"

"I'm Cid Woodland and these are my friends; Amy, Jenny, and Nicole." Cid replied, gesturing at each of them in turn with a hint of annoyance in his voice "And what's with the tandem speech and superior attitude?"

Both of the brothers chuckled once more.

"Our way of speaking, oh uncouth one..." began Angelo

"...is just something we developed when we were small children." continued Virgil

"Each one of us always knew..."

"...what the other was saying..."

"...so we began completing..."

"...each others sentences."

"Our parents got used to it..."

"...and so did we."

"As for our attitude..." Virgil added, sneering at Cid.

"...we act this way because we are entitled to it by our superior prowess as trainers." continued Angelo, mimicking his brother's expression perfectly.

"Superior prowess?" Cid asked, this time doing some scoffing of his own "Any one of us could effortlessly take you two clowns down."

"Did he say clowns, Virgil?" asked Angelo

"Indeed he did, Angelo." Virgil replied

"Such a rude child."

"No respect for his superiors."

"No respect indeed, Virgil."

"Is that..." Angelo began, finally turning to Cid and replying to his statement.

"...a challenge?" finished Virgil, both their eye pairs glinting dangerously and recieving a defiant stare from Cid in return.

"Took you that long to figure it out, did it?" the boy asked.

"In that case..." said Angelo, nodding to his brother.

"...we will see you..." Virgil continued

"...and your friends..."

"....in the finals..."

"...if you think..."

"...you've got..."

"...what it takes..."

"...which you don't."

With that, both brothers promptly turned on their heels and dissapeared back into the crowd, their black cloaks billowing after them. Nightmare stared after the duo as it left, suddenly stiffening as he felt a strange but familiar sensation...as if they were being watched by someone and caught the briefest glimpse of red among the crowd...the feeling soon passed however, and the red glow was nowhere to be seen. The Mightyena frowned a bit but dismissed the matter, deeming it as nothing more than his mind playing tricks on him.

Meanwhile, unseen in the crowd, a pair of unblinking, red eyes was indeed observing the scene in secrecy, much like their owner; a female Umbreon with a distinctly dangerous air about her. As the Fettucini brothers began to argue with Cid, the Umbreon picked up a strange emanation from one of the girl's in the group, or rather...her fanny pack.

"Umbree..." she muttered quietly, her eyes widening just a bit as she attuned her senses. The energy radiating from these four was now plain to her senses, and the earlier emanation had definitely come from the amulet. These were undoubtedly the ones...the master had to be informed immediately.

Within the blink of an eye, the Umbreon melded with the shadows surrounding her and dissapeared from view completely.

"Worthless..." muttered a young man, apparently in his late teens, with pale skin and very light blue, nearly white, hair with streaks of grey amongs it, dressed in a black trench coat, a black t-shirt, dark brown shoes and pair of dark blue jeans, as he leaned against the wall of the 'authorized personell only' area. He spat reproachfully at the ground as he watched the amateur trainers mingling around the sign-up area. Their pokmon...pathetic and weak, just like their trainers. His grey eyes narrowed a bit as he gave them another reproachfull look. Was he to fight with these-amateurs? These pathetic charlatans who lacked even the faintest grasp of the true art of battling? The young man frowned at the thought. He had expected the gym leader job to bring him some real competition, someone to go all out on, to hone his skills to the very edge of perfection, to prepare him for his vengeance. And what did he get? Hordes of snot-nosed rookies who thought they were champions.

"Nicoli, my boy!" boomed a male voice from behind as the announcer, an obese and cowardly man whom Nicoli had never held in anything but the greatest contempt but who seemed intent on pretending that they were friends nonetheless, approached from behind, interrupting Nicoli's thoughts. "It's going to be quite a fair, isn't it?" he asked, slapping him on the back "Skilled challengers for you, I think."

"What have I told you about calling me that?" the gym leader asked coldly, turning to face the older man who instinctively backed away a bit. "And are these what you call skilled challengers? These..." he made a gesture with his right arm that seemed to encompass the crowd in general. "...are nothing but pathetic amateurs without the slightest grasp of what being a trainer is all about." he concluded, his eyes narrowing a bit again "They are not even worthy of fighting me."

"Oh come now..." the announcer protested, beginning to sweat slightly "...surely the Fettucini brothers-"

"Are the most pathetic of them all." Nicoli finished the sentence "And what is worse, they are under the tragic illusion that they actually possess some talent. Let me make one thing clear, Horatio..." he locked his black eyes with the announcer's, who was now sweating profusely "I will face the strongest of these weaklings and crush them because it is my duty as a gym leader to do so, but do not for a second presume that I actually consider them worthy. Now get out of my sight..."

"Um...yes...I'll just..." Horatio muttered incoherently, stumbling out into the crowd again.

Nicoli suddenly felt a nudge on his left leg. Looking down, he noticed that Umbreon had returned from her scouting mission.

"Anything to report?" the gym leader inquired, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Umbre..." the Umbreon replied in a serious tone "Umbre-oon-eon-umree."

Nicoli's eyes widened. "Chosen ones?" he inquired "Are you sure?"

"Eon." the dark pokmon replied, nodding affirmatively.

"Excellent." Nicoli said quietly, an ambitious gleam igniting in his eyes. "It seems like I might actually be provided a decent challenger for a change. Hold watch over them at all times Umbreon, I think I shall have our dear friend Horatio arrange a seat for me." he grinned wickedly "I wish to see these upstarts who think they can thwart my plans."

"Umre..." the Umbreon replied, gaining a grin similar to her trainer's and dissapearing once more.

"I have a feeling..." the gym leader said for himself "...that the time of my vengeance is very close indeed."

OOC: Now there's foreshadowing for you. ^_^ Oh, and I was thinking of giving our heroes a taste of mortality by actually letting them loose in their first battle against Nicoli, (he would have been the sixth gym leader after all) I hope you are okay with that. Oh, and I'm thinking he could play a part in the save-the-world quest, as in; he's one of those who want to wake up whatshisface and whatsherface, although his motives aren't quite as simple as world domination. And Yibber, I challenge you to beat the length of this post.

*feighs ignorance*Wow Alter,you wrote such a long post..I don't think I'll ever beat its length.....
*notices that post ish already four lines longer than Titan's*

AH-HA!!!!TOLD JA YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT IT!!!!
You clearly stated that,YOU challenged ME to beat the LENGTH OF POST,which I just did!Ha!And if you are going to say that this wasn't an RP post and that it does not count,here's some IC.

I AM TRUIMPHANT!!*laughs crudely,hacks,coughs*

Ic-
"Lets go and get a room at one of those five star hotels,and decide,before they're booked."Jenny suggested,looking around for one.

"Marshtopm..marsh!"(Another contest wow!)Dew kipped happily.

"Kirlia..kir!Kirlia..kirlia..kir!"(Finally!Something fun to do!)Ruru swayed her arms.

"Absol..absol..?"(Me..in a contest?)Nana said unconfidently.

"Mimi..mimi..mi!"(Don't worry,its me and Coco's first time too!)Mimi comforted the Absol.

"Tran..pich..tranpich..tranpich!"(Yeah..if you make a mistake,we all will too!)Coco said,before Mimi hit him hard on the head.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:23 AM
OOC: Yibber, that first part was just plain http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us). You're just being a sore looser because you can't beat my L33T RPing 5K1LLZ. :P Ohh...I love this smiley. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4016/spam4yz.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Kyahahahahaaa! Kyaha-*hack**cough*, forgot about my cold there.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:24 AM
OOC: I wanted to give Alter rep for that post, but I haven't spread enough rep around. XD

Alter's post > Yibber's post

FYI. XP

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:36 AM
OOC: No one's posting.. so.. XD

IC:

"How many hotels could there be, anyway?" Amy said in response to Jenny. "It shouldn't be that hard to decide. But yeah. We should go." Amy concluded.

Mystery concentrated on the presence of the spy. It was a Dark type, but she couldn't identify the species, exactly. Suddenly, she thought she felt a feeling of superiority, coming from the presence. Could this be the magicians' Pokemon? No.. it was much too powerful to belong to those clowns..

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 01:37 AM
OOc-*grabs dagger and tries to stab Alter,but resists.*
You did not specify!!!
You did not say that it couldn't be SPAM!!
You just challenged me to post a LONGER post,which I did.

And Yibber, I challenge you to beat the length of this post.

Ha!Beat the logic in tha!!!

Ic-
"Hey..looks like this one still has rooms.."Jenny pointed to one hotel which wasn't as crowded as the ones around it,in fact,people seemed to be avoiding it.

Jenny pushed open the rickety door and stepped into the hotel lobby,which was oddly dusty,for a hotel.

"Um..is anyone here?"she started.

"Visitors,Shell!Visitors!"an old man's voice came from behind the counter.

Jenny slowly walked up to the counter,suddenly a vicious shellder jumped up and landed onto Jenny,slobbering her with its spit.

"You lot,you dare enter THIS hotel?"an old man,with a long beard and dark rings round his eyes rose from the counter,emphasizing on the word,"THIS".

"Don't you know that this hotel is haunted?"

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:41 AM
OOC: As if the word 'haunted' would scare people with a lotta Dark and Ghost Pokemon. o_o XD

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:42 AM
OOC: Pfft...what-ever Yibber. I've still got a fan club and you don't. We'll let that speak for itself. XP [/Shameless self-promo]

IC:

"Haunted?" Cid asked, taking a step back to avoid any further salivation on the Shellder's part "Haunted by what exactly?"

"Mi-ght-yyeena..." (I do sense...) Nightmare said quietly, his ears twitching Mi-miightyy-mightyena-mightyy-eena..." (An otherwordly presence here...)

The Mightyena shrugged, as far as he was concerned their mysterious stalker was the greater problem here.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Nicole felt shivers down her spine.. But she decided that this would be a good time to overcome her fear.. " Haunted? And.. You expect us to believe that? It's nonsense.." she said staring at the old man.. She tried to look like the haunted thingy did not affect her but then it was pretty hard.. " You...better.. explain everything.. Maybe we can help.." She continued, still trying hard to look brave..

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Amy was slightly discomforted by the man's words as well, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure it's haunted, exactly?" Amy asked eventually.

Mystery found the same sensation that Nightmare had obviously detected, closing her eyes, trying to decipher as much as she could about it.

"Mis mis misdreavus." (It is not powerful.) Mystery commented, opening her eyes.

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 01:53 AM
OOc-I will get you one day,but for now...
*starts poking everybody in the room with a Yibber plushie,notes to poke extra hard at Alter's eyes*

Ic-
"Hey!Get off me you!!"Jenny smiled as she lifted Shell.

"At the top floor of this hotel,lies the ancient spirit of a Chimecho,an angry Chimecho.It has been here since four years ago.And I've seen it with my own eyes,comes down to the restaurant every night to drink root beer,"the old man said.

"Four years ago?"Jenny turned to the rest,wondering if they could remeber that it was the exact same time Legna and Cinomined awoke.

"You'd help me get this hotel back in business!Thank you young ones!"he looked up to Nicole's request.

"Of course we'll help,won't we?"she raised her eyebrows to Cid and Amy.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"Sure. Ask the ghost to leave, and bring business. Cool." Amy commented. "What do you say, Cid?" she asked for the boy's opinion.

She herself had seen it in documentaries. Simply ask the spirit to leave and it will do so. Unless this spirit was unlike the ones in those documentaries..

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Naturally!" Cid replied, feeling the old chivalry urge come upon him once more. It wasn't like a Chimecho was that much of a treath anyway. As Jenny repeated the phrase 'Four years ago' the boy caught the hint, maybe these two events were related then? If this was the case then they might be able to help by virtue of being the chosen ones. At any rate he was bound to try.

"So, any ideas where to start?" he asked the others in general.

"Mi-mightyeena?" (A Chimecho?) Nightmare echoed, his concerns lessening a bit. "Mi-mighty-eena-mi-mightyy-mightyena-migh-ty-eena." (We should have no problem dealing with it then.) His expression darkened again, the real danger wasn't this wayward spirit, this much he knew. It was the mysterious dark pokmon stalking their every step that he needed to be careful about.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Nicole nodded. " We definitely will help.. right?" she nudged Amy..

"Sne..sne..sea.sal.alll...(More rescuing jobs to do..)" Sylvia muttered under her breath..

"Swabluu..swa...blu..bluuuu...(I love being the heroine)" Christy exclaimed as she flapped her wings in happiness..

"So.. How can we help you?" Nicole asked the old man.....

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:01 AM
"Well, we could go upstairs, for starters.." Amy commented at Cid's statement.

Mystery merely nodded at Nightmare's comment, speaking up afterwards.

"Mis misdreavus vus." (Told you it was not powerful.) Mystery said, in a type of small victory. Her face showed no emotion related to it.

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 02:03 AM
OOc-
Amy,emphasizing on the word,"angry",it won't just float away happily,or will it?
XD

Ic-

"Marshtomp!"(Ghostbusters!)Dew kipped and jumped up and down on the dusty floor.

"Mimi..?"(Ghost..?)Mimi started shivering.

"Coco!"(Ghosts!)Coco blinked and started towards the Shellder.

"Shellder...shellder..shell.."(Ohno...Master didn't tell them...)the Shellder started to say.

"Absol..ab?"(Tell what?)Nana was drawn to any conversation that was taking place.

"Shellder..shell!"(The ghost is humongous!)Shell told the pokemon around him.

"Shellder..shellder..shell!"(Could squish any of us with his head!)Shell started shivering as well.

"Why don't I give you all rooms?"the old man said warmly to them,before walking to a flight of stairs.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:07 AM
OOC: Excuse me? Did you just call me.. Amy!? XD

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Nightmare rolled his eyes "Mii-ghty" (Big deal) he said "Might-yye-mightyeena-mi-might-mightyy-eena-ena. Mighty, mi-mig-mightyy-ee-eena-mighty-mii-mightyy." (We've got advantage in both numbers and type. Besides, I was trained to fight ghosts and psychics.)

"You know..." Cid said to the rest of the group as he walked after the old man "I have this strange feeling that there's something he's not telling us."

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Amy was sent into her thoughts at Cid's comment. Why would the old man not tell them the truth? She shrugged it off as she followed the others.

Mystery blinked twice and made a face at Nightmare's comment. If he was trained to fight Ghosts, then she'd better be seriously prepared should they ever battle. Amy would probably withdraw her anyway, though, considering the obvious type disadvantage.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"Hmph.. Yeah.. There's something fishy around here... But.. what can it be?" Nicole agreed. She then turned to look at the old man...

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:13 AM
OOC: Fishy.. XD *can't help myself*

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Ooc-Ur..as in telling Plushie as in a way telling Amy outside the Ic?
Plushie and Amy are too different!!No way can me call Plushie, Amy!!

Ic-
"Here we are!"the old man lead them to a line of rooms.

"Some are a bit out of shape,just pick whichever and meet me downstairs in ten minutes for dinner!Wasn't expecting guests,but I think it'll be enough."he started walking down the stairs again.

Jenny looked around the rooms.

"Door number 1.."she quickly turned the knob and the horde of Zubats came flying out.

"Look out!"she quickly ducked.

"Mimi!"(Ah!)Mimi hid under Nana for protection.

"Um...I'm guessing that this isn't the right room."Jenny said as she put her hands down.

OOc-Will give this exclusive Yibber plushie to anyone who can come up wid the freakias thing to appear behind the door!!
*holds Yibber doll in air*

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:22 AM
OOC: Chimecho.. *grabs Yibber plushie* Fwee! *huggles*

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 02:29 AM
OOC: A Spinda! @_@ Nah, on second thought that would be too freaky.

IC:

"Nice..." Cid commented as the horde of Zubats emerged from the first room. "They must be using this room as a nest of sorts. They're probably all over the building." he shook his head. "Let's try this one." he reached for the doorknob of room number two.

Nightmare shrugged indiferently, not sharing the others' fear of the Zubats, he had grown accustomed to them during his time with Team Viper.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Amy didn't bother ducking, they were too fast. After being nailed in the forehead by the leg of one Zubat, she remained silent out of embarassment, rubbing her forehead out of instinct.

Mystery was a bit taken back by their appearence, although it was mostly because she hadn't seen something like that in years.

OOC: Lol... my parents just went to sleep now. XD

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 02:35 AM
OOc*quickly takes out Plushie plushie*
Here girl you want this?Pass the Yibber plushie back to me first..*reaches out hand to take Yibber doll*

Ic-
Jenny looked from behind the boy.

"What...is that thing?"she asked as a zig-zag pattern floated in mid-air.(*hint,hint*come on...)

"Wait..I know!"Jenny remembered seeing the same thing once before.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Bats..cool!)Dew looked as the last Zubat made its way out.

"Absol..absol..ab.."(I feel..a dark presence here,at that door.)Nana nodded towards a door which was just a few feet away from them.

"Tranpich..pich..tranpich,tran!"(Lets go and see what it is after that!)Coco directed the pokemon's attention to the pattern floating in mid-air.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:38 AM
OOC: O_O Gimme!!! *snatches Plushie plushie and throws away Yibber plushie* Fwee! *huggles*

IC:

At Nana's comment, Mystery took a look at the zig-zag pattern, then closed her eyes and attempted to sense what was behind the door. After several moments, Mystery opened her eyes and stated her conclusion.
"Misdreavus mis misdreavus." (The presence behind the door is stronger.) She commented, her emotions disappearing behind her mask of expression.

Amy didn't know what to say, remaining silent.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"Mi-ghty-eena-mi-ghty..." (I can feel it too...) Nightmare stated. Although his senses were obviously not as honed as Mystery's he was still capable of telling a strong opponent when he came across one.

Cid watched the zig-zag pattern in the air, frowning worriedly and reaching for another one of the pokballs on his belt, ready to unleash more help if need be, but retained his silence.

Meanwhile, skulking silently in the shadows of the corridor, Umbreon observed the scene as well, this time with an appraising glance. The spirit in this building was actually strong, and her master would certainly be interested in hearing the results of this particular confrontation.

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 02:48 AM
OOc-*Takes Yibber plushie out of trash can and huggles*
You all know that the ziggy pattern isn't that strong force the dark pokemon were feeling rite?

Ic-
"It's a-"suddenly,Jenny felt something tie itself round her leg and slam her onto the hard floor.

"Ouch...."she scratched her head.

Dew was also being attacked by the invisible force,forcing the Marshtomp to the wall.

OOc-Shortyness spreads to Yibber only when Plushie does not suffer from it..

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 02:50 AM
OCC: Thank goodness there's no fliss plushie.. ^^

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Jenny!" Cid called out, rushing over to the girl's side and helping her up before turning his attention back to the battle. "Nightmare! Odor Sleuth!" The Mightyena nodded, soon pin-pointing the perpetrator by its scent even thought the creature still remained invisible.

"Now Crunch!"

The Mightyena lunged forward at his invisible opponent, his fangs sinking deep into something semi-solid even though it looked like he was biting the air.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 02:52 AM
OOC: Me was absent, entering my Shadow Ball Banette in the Art Contest thing! =D

Even though I know I'll lose. XD

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOc-*takes out Fliss Plushie*

Ic-

"Uh..Cid,I just fell down.But thanks anyway."Jenny thanked the boy,straightening her top.

The zig-zag pattern revealed itself to be a Kecleon.It glowed black as Nightmare bit it,smirking.

"Colour change!"Jenny said.

"The Kecleon's type became dark type!"

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"Then let's give ourselves a type advantage, shall we?" Amy declared.

"Mystery, Shadow Ball!"

In an instant, Mystery had launched a ball of pure dark matter at the said Kecleon, which shoved the Pokemon back several inches but no more--type resistance. But that wouldn't last long.

"Cid! Use Nightmare now!" Amy shouted as the Kecleon changed types again.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 03:04 AM
OOC: Um Plushie...the Psybeam wouldn't work so the Kecleon wouldn't change colour either.

IC:

"What can I say?" Cid replied, grinning sheepsihly. "Kecleon, eh? Nightmare! Poison Fang!"

The Mightyena lunged once more, this time lacing his bite with a powerful toxin, an inheritance from his Seviper mother.

Umbreon beheld the scene, relatively impressed by the dark pokmon's performrance. This one was strong enough at least, and he had sensed her presence as well, but he would still be no match for her or her master.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 03:06 AM
OOC: What? Ergh, you confuzzle meh. I thought they were just resistant. Alrighty, me will edit.

Edit: IC now edited! XD

Ibuberu
September 11th, 2005, 03:08 AM
OOC-NIGHTMARE'S MOM ISH A SEVIPER?!
*beholds the glory of breeding*
Geez..mom's coming back home,good bye!

Ic-
The Kecleon quickly chamouflaged itself and staggered away from the trainers.

"Well..that was..uh."Jenny couldn't find a word to suit the sentence.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Where'd it go!)Dew looked around for the kecleon.

"Who wants to open door number three?"she pointed to the next door.

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Nightmare gave a roar in the retreating Kecleon's direction, scaring it of for good before turning back to his companions. The Mightyena suddenly stiffened, letting out a low growl as he noticed a familiar presence nearby. The stalker was back...

"I'll do it." Cid replied to Jenny's question, apparently not noticing Nightmare's reaction as he reached for the third doorknob.

Umbreon faded a bit further into the shadows until the Mightyena lost her scent again, that had been almost too close. She kept peering at the group nonetheless, although this time monitoring their activities from a slightly greater distance.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Mystery turned towards the Mightyena at his growl. Following the path of his eyes, Mystery turned to the general direction in which he looked. Tapping into her abilities, Mystery detected that oh so familiar presence looking about. Unlike Nightmare, her abilities relied on senses other than scent, so she could track it a bit longer.

Closing her eyes, the Ghost tried to reach out towards the spy, in a hasty attempt to identify it, but then the presence moved out of her range. Sighing, the Ghost turned away as Amy looked towards the door, which Cid clearly stated that he was going to open.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Nicole followed behind Cid.... She thought to herself.. I must make myself useful here.. At least for once...

OCC: O.. I forgot to explain the reason for my mini- "disappearence".. I was busy emailing my friend some stuff...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 03:30 AM
OOC: Alright. ^_^ Oh, and since no-one else has expressed a desire to decide what's behind the door...

IC:

As Cid turned the doorknob and pushed the door opened with an ominous creak, disturbing the thick layers of dust that had gathered in the room during its extended lack of use.

Cautiously perring inside, Cid discovered...absolutely nothing. With the exception of being dirty beyond redemption the room seemed completely devoid of anything out of the ordinary.

Nightmare stepped into the room after his trainer, attuning his senses, there seemed to be a presence in this room as well even though he couldn't pin-point it.

"Hmm? What's this?" Cid thought out loud, walking over to a hefty old tome lying on the nightstand, its cover faded to the point where the text on it was completely illegible.

Opening the book, Cid discovered that the frail pages were covered with such a thick layer of dust that he couldn't make sense of them. Even thought this maybe wasn't the smartest thing to do, the boy took a deep breath and blew to get rid of the dust.

Cid coughed a bit as he shooed away the cloud of particles with his hand before he bent over the tome. Squinting, he could now make sense of the writing which was written with ink that bore a striking resemblance to blood. Just as he was about to immerse himself in the tome, a haunting voice suddenly filled the air.

"DUUUUUUSK-UUUUUULLLL!" (DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!) a Duskull suddenly leapt out from the pages, fixing the startled Cid with a vicious glare from its scarlet eye and seemingly stunning the boy for a moment.

OOC: Nicole's time to shine! You go girl! Shoo away the nasty Duskull! XD Unless someone wants to catch it of course...

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 03:35 AM
OOC: Must resist.. Urge to knock it out with Mystery.. XD

IC:

"Yeeps!" Amy shouted, as she had stepped into the room after Cid, witnessing the Duskull leap out of the book and towards the boy.

Mystery's jaw dropped for a second. If she was haunting the place, she would have never chosen a book to hide in. On her own, the Ghost lurched towards the other Ghost, charging up a Shadow Ball. The Duskull immediately took action, dodging the Shadow Ball that Mystery launched, making one of it's own. In an instant, Mystery was knocked completely backwards, into the next room, after Duskull's Shadow Ball hit her.

"Eh-oh!" Amy shouted, running up to the wall, attempting to search for the Misdreavus that had barreled straight through it.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 03:42 AM
OCC: Thanks Alter.. For giving me a chance to SHINE..

IC:

"It's my chance... " Nicole thought.. She takes a deep breath and commanded.. " Sylvia, BITE!!! NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" The sneasal reacted to her trainer's command and bit the duskull... She didn't really manage to injure the Duskull much but at least it didn't look like it could attack her friends...

"DUSK...DUSK..SKULLLLLL!!!!!!( TODAY IS THE DAY YOU SHALL DIE!!!!!)" the Duskull charged towards Nicole.

Just before any of Duskull's attack would reach her, she commanded Sylvia to use Faint Attack.. The attack stopped the Duskull for a minute..

Nicole heaved a sign of relief..

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 03:46 AM
OOC: Uhh...can Sneasels bite? Pfft...whatever. Come on, make her shine some more!

IC:

Nightmare growled at the Duskull, lunging forward in a Crunch attack which the ghost pokmon deflected with a strange, green barrier easily identified as the 'Protect' technique.

"Dusk...ull-skuu-ul-uul-duusk-ull!" (Geez...no need to get all serious about it!) the ghost pokmon complained to Sylvia in a huff "Dusk-uuull-skulll-duskull-skuuu-ulll..." (I was just having some fun, but if you want it to be like this then...) the ghost pokmon began glowing with an eerie light, knocking the Sneasel back with a Night Shade attack.

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 03:49 AM
OOC: Mystery's down.. Nightmare just got deflected.. C'mon, Sylvia! XD

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 04:03 AM
OOC: Well, Plushie must go to bed now. 'Tis late. Good night.. *snoozeh*

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 04:08 AM
OOC: Alright, good night then. ^_^

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 04:20 AM
The Night Shade attack did manage to injure Sylvia quite abit.. But that wasn't gonna bring them(Nicole and her Pokemon) down....

"Sylvia... Faint Attack once more.." Nicole commanded..

The Duskull dodged the attack though...

" This isn't working.. I wonder if Christy can help... "...

She released Christy and commanded her to use Astonish... The shocked Duskull couldn't dodge the sudden attack and got injured... really badly...

"Dusk...duskullll...(Hmph.. I shan't disturb you any further..)" the duskull exclaimed as it realised that it was on the losing end.. In a blink of an eye.. the Duskull vanished into thin air... But that don't seem to be all...

OCC: I think this is my longest post so far...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 04:23 AM
OOC: Well congratulations for that. ^_^

IC:

Cid finally snapped out of the trance he had been put into, staggering a bit before he regained his footing. "Whoa..." he muttered as he tried to turn the three Nicole's in front of him into one "Thanks Nicole..." the boy staggered a bit more, Nightmare rushing to his side to support him. Cid smiled a bit as the world in front of his eyes returned to normal "You really saved me back there." he said, now beaming at the girl.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 04:28 AM
"You're welcome.." Nicole smiled back... She finally made herself useful... "Well... everyone ready to go to the next room?" she asked putting her hands of the door knob...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 04:30 AM
"Yeah..." Cid replied, attempting to steady his footing a bit again and reaching for the doorknob of the next room "I'm ready to-"

"Mi-gh-tyy-eena!" (Oh no you don't!) Nightmare growled, grabbing his trainer by the sleeve. He was not about to let him go and get into trouble again.

"-or maybe someone else should do it?" he asked, getting the Mightyena's message for once.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 04:36 AM
" I don't think we should proceed on now..." Nicole said looking at how weak Cid is.. " Maybe we'll take a rest here for a while.." she continued..

OCC: Have to go... Cya..

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 06:45 AM
"Hey, I'm alright!" Cid protested, finally shaking of some of the weakness that the Duskull's stare had left behind. "It's just that...some of the scenes that went through my head when that Duskull stared at me..." he shuddered a bit "Memories." the boy concluded quietly, closing his eyes for a bit and shaking his head as if to dislodge the thoughts from his mind.

Nightmare nodded in understanding, a bit of recollection could be a terrible thing. But what memories could Cid hold that were awful enough to cause a reaction this strong?

OOC: According to Emerald's pokdex data, a Duskull's stare can cause anyone to freeze in panic, but it didn't specify how this was caused so I just made up the memory part.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Nicole sat a corner of the room.. She was really wondering what was in store for them in the next room..

Meanwhile, Christy and Sylvia was fighting over who had saved everyone..

"Swabl..lluu...bluuuuu(I save the day...)" Christy said feeling really proud of herself...

"Snea..aa..asal...(Ahem.. I gave you the chance to..)" Sylvia said feeling pissed.

"Swabluuuuuuu(I did it with my own capability... U..)" Christy argued back...

"Snea......sal..(You got me pissed...)" Sylvia shrieked as she pounded on Christy which pushed the flying Pokemon to the ground... Christy fought back using Peck..

The helpless Eevee stood at a corner not knowing what to do...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 07:03 AM
"Mii-gh-tyy-eena-mi-ghty!" (Cut it out both of you!) Nightmare roared, stepping in between Sylvia and Christy and eyeing them both sharply, contempt visible in his eyes. "Mighty-eeena! Might-yyyee! Eeeena-mighty-eena-mightyy-eeena-eena! Mighty-eena-mightyy-eeena-mightyy-eena-enaaa-mighty, mighty-eeena-ena?" (Fighting within the group! How dare you?! You are both members of the team and have both participated in the battle so any credit you might recieve for this deed is to be shared equally! Both of your behaviours are simply atrocious and if you continue fighting within the group you will have me to deal with, do I make myself clear?) the Mightyena barred its fangs treatheningly at the two pokmon who should know all to well that the dark pokmon was their superior in both skill and age.

"Whoa! Nicole!" Cid called out, shaking of his personal revelries as he noticed the squabble "It looks like we've got some problems between your pokmon!"

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Nicole was still busy thinking away when Cid's call out interrupted her thoughts... " My Pokemon fighting again?" she asked looking blur.. " Ok.. I'll come over now.." she stood up and walked towards the squabbling Pokemon..

"Sne...sne...sallllll...., Swabluuuuuuuu(As if we'll be scared of u.. FREAK)" Christy and Sylvia exclaimed in unison...

"Stop it.. Let's not waste time.." Nicole shouted to her Pokemon.. She turned to look at the others.. " Let's move on... Okay?"

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 07:15 AM
"Mi-ghtyy-ee-ena-mighty-ee-eena-might-yeena..." (If there is any sense in your little heads...) Nightmare replied, his voice a dangerous hiss that bore a haunting resemblance to a Seviper's, "Migh-tyy-eeena-ee...mii-mighty-eena-naa-mightyy-eena-ena-mi-mightyy-eena-ena-mii, mi-ghtyy-eena-mightyena." (Then you would be...I've faced foes far stronger than you in Team Viper and defeated them with ease, so remember my warning well...or suffer the consequences.) With that, the Mightyena promptly ignored both of them and went over to his trainer, his tail still flicking in a dangerous manner.

"Yeah, maybe that would be for the best." Cid replied, throwing a nervous glance at Nightmare "But don't you think we should do something about the situation between Sylvia and Christy?" he asked "I mean, they're practically jumping at each other's throats."

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 07:20 AM
"Find a stronger opponent for them to fight against..? That might help?" Nicole suggested.. She recalled Nightmare's words then she said again.."I think we'll abort that idea, you don't want Nightmare to end up in this fight too... right?"

"I guess we'll just move on, we'll settle this after we get out of this place..." Nicole said... She walked and stand beside the door... "May I have the honour to?" as she slowly reached for the door knob...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"I'm kind of worried that it might actually get worse..." Cid replied, slightly surprised that Nicole had actually understood what Nightmare said. He wasn't aware of anyone beside himself who possessed this gift, and even he couldn't quite make out the pokmons' meanings at times. "I mean, they're both obviously vying for the spot of the favourite pokmon." he shrugged "Mine were never this competitive though, so I'm not quite sure how these situations should be handled."

Nightmare maintained a frown as he walked, still keeping a watchful eye on the troublemakers.

Cid watched with slight trepidation as Nicole reached for the doorknob. With an all too familiar ominous creak the door opened to reveal...another seemingly empty room. Its walls were covered with thick cobwebs, but the room seemed devoid of wild pokmon or spooky tomes. Cid walked in once more, making a mental note not to touch any foreign objects he came across, Nightmare following behind him.

The Mightyena peered about his surroundings suspiciously, this room seemed to be a good bit darker than the others, making it difficult to perform a proper search, but he could swear that his danger-sense was tingling again.

"What's with all the cobwebs?" Cid wondered, pulling back a bit as a segment of said substance clung around his left arm. Nightmare's eyes widened at the statement, suddenly it all made a horrible kind of sense...looking upward, the dark pokmon found his fears confirmed. The roof above was cluttered with cobwebs, and within them countless pairs of glittering little eyes were visible for anyone who payed close attention, and one owner of such a pair was slowly descending on Cid.

"Mightyyy!" (Spiders!) Nightmare exclaimed, lunging forward and knocking his trainer out of the way as a sizeable Ariados leapt down from the ceiling above, barely missing its target who was now felled to the ground. The spider pokmon hissed in agitation, turning towards the interloper as its companions began descending down the walls.

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 07:46 AM
"Eww... Spiders... That's so creepy.." Nicole said feeling disgusted... She looked around the room.. Hmph.. I don't see what we can do around here...

Fls4eva
September 11th, 2005, 07:56 AM
OCC: Me have to go to bed to...

>_< Night...

Alter Ego
September 11th, 2005, 08:31 AM
OOC: Good night...see you later then I guess...

Random Plushie
September 11th, 2005, 10:07 PM
OOC: Yar, Plushie lives.

IC:

Amy, who hadn't stepped into the room after Cid and Nicole, continued down the hallway in search of Mystery. The Ghost had been blasted into another room, but she didn't see her in any of the rooms she checked. Still, Amy searched, completely unaware of the Ariados situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mis.. Misdrea.." (Whoa.. My head..) Mystery's eyes slowly fluttered open as she regained consciousness. That last Shadow Ball from the Duskull had somehow knocked her out for a tad bit. Or at least.. She hoped it was for only a tad bit.

Floating up off the ground, the Ghost surveryed her surroundings, yet another overly dusty room. In one corner sat a vanity mirror, in the opposite sat a bed. The layers of dust suggested there had once been another piece of furniture, but she couldn't tell what it had been. On one end of the room was an open window, it's curtains billowing inwards as the wind hit them.

Mystery narrowed her eyes. It was easy for her to sense someone else in the room.

"Misdreavus." (Show yourself.) She commanded, her voice firm. Some dust flew up in a corner, but nothing more. Mystery's eyes suddenly glowed for a bit, eyes narrowing further. A Mean Look. Whoever was in there wouldn't be able to escape a battle, or at least a confrontation.

OOC: Bleh.. My stomach hurts too much, therefore I refuse to continue. XD

And Alter.. I've recently been hooked on Colloseum, and I must tell you, that a very long while ago, while my team was generally around level forty, that my Umbreon 6-0'ed an entire team of level sixties.

This is just to prove that with a Parafusion strategy or whatevers, Nicoli can be defeated by our mere.. Uh.. What are the levels of our Pokemon? XD

Anyways. I'm still okay with losing. =3

Ibuberu
September 12th, 2005, 03:23 AM
OOc-Yeah..just bash Jenny to a side.
*starts sobbing*
Atleast Nicole and Cid managed to get "in" with the story,I hate it when it looks like Jenny's the star,gawd...*hates stealing attention from the rest,so much,she just can't help but right any thing tha comes into her crude,crude head.*

Ic-
Strange though,Jenny felt a small amount of fear hit her as Cid snapped out of his trance,there was something weird going on here....

She quietly stepped into the room after Nicole and Cid.

"Whoa...cool.."Jenny stared up at the glittering eyes,of what looked like Spinaracks(wait..ish that the spelling?)

As the large Ariados landed onto the floor,Jenny stepped back,her amount of fear constantly growing,bit by bit.

"Hey Cid,alright there?"she quickly pulled the boy up from the ground and looked at the Ariados infront of them,as its minons started to crawl towards them from the walls.

"That must be the mother."Jenny guessed,looking at the astounding number of spider pokemon surronding them.

"Ariados..ariados,aria!"(Tasty snacks for you my children!)the mother licked her lips(wait,spiders don't have lips 0_0,they have....thoraxes or something..no wait,that was one of their body parts right?Gah!No,thorso...*gives up*).

"Uh.."Jenny started,her pokemon formed a circle around the three trainers and defended them from the onslaught of vicious Spinaracks .

"Absol..ab!"(Come on!)Nana growled and slashed at the little spiders,scaring some with her Pressure.

"Marshtopm..marshtomp!!"(Go away spiders!!)Dew started a crazy outbreak of flinging his fins every-which-way they could bend,knocking a great number in the process.

"So...are we going to get out of here or what?!"Jenny screamed,pulling Cid and Nicole by the collar as she ran out of the room.

Ruru was the last to get out of the room and slammed the door shut behind her.

"A..are we safe?"Jenny asked with,the small amount of fear in her voice had grown quite unexpectedly.

Alter Ego
September 12th, 2005, 05:19 AM
OOC: Now really Yibber, we all know that Absol's trait is Pressure not Intimidate...oh, and Plushie has Colosseum? Meh, I'm so jealous, we don't have any consoles at home except for an ancient Sega Megadrive which is so old that the controllers barely work. As for Nicoli, he also happens to have an Absol, a Houndoom, a Crawdaunt, a Tyranitar, and a Sableye...good luck parafusing all of those out of the game (XP). And I'm assuming that it's the Umbreon that Mystery discovered....

IC:

"Mii-ghtyy, eeena!" (Not likely, spider!) Nightmare growled at the Ariados' statement, barring his teeth at the approaching spiders and striking down any who dared to approach as they retreated from the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah..." Cid replied to Jenny's question, staggering slightly once more as he attempted to regain his balance, the scar aching slightly as he had landed rather painfully on it. "I think we lost-"

The boy was cut off before he could finish the sentence as the horde of Spinaraks busted up the door with their mother, furious over what had happened to some of her children taking peak.

"Aria-doos..." (Kill them...) the spider pokmon said coldly, glaring at the group "Aria-doos-ari-aaaa-do-ariaa-dooos." (Kill them and then we shall feast.)

The Spinaraks chittered in excitement, releasing a barrage of spiderwebs at both ends of the corridor to bar off escape before they approached the group treatheningly...

"Let's go Curly!" Cid called out, the psychic pokmon appearing in a flash of light, ready to add his psychic powers to that of Nightmare's fangs as the Spinaraks closed in...

Umbreon scowled as she was caught by Mystery's Mean Look technique, her escape barred for the moment. "Um-bre-umbreee-on-umbreon-re, umbre!" (Do not presume to command me, spirit!) she snarled quietly, glaring viciously at the ghost pokmon from the shadows for a while "Um-bree-eoon-umbree, eon-ee-um-bre-oon-um-bre-umbreon." (I will show myself, but I do so of my own will, not of necessity.) the dark pokmon stepped out of the shadows, her red eyes glowing as she placed a Mean Look on Mystery to even the situation. If she wouldn't escape then neither would her potential opponent. "Uum-bree, eooon..." (Now then, spirit...) she said quietly, taking up an attitude of superiority, and sizing up her opponent really close, preparing to pounce if need be. "Um-re-reee-uum-umbre-eoon-umbreon..." (I am sure you have many questions...) she said softly "um-breo-eo-oon-umbreoon-um-umbreon-eoon..." (do spare me the bordeom of hearing them...)

Fls4eva
September 12th, 2005, 05:37 AM
OCC: Alter.. you spelt threateningly wrongly... ^^

IC: "Christy, use Mist.." Nicole whispered.. Her Swablu followed orders and before long, the entire room was covered with a thin layer of mist... "A good one there, Christy.." Nicole beamed at her Swablu..

OCC: I've to go practice my piano.. Try to come back asap..

Random Plushie
September 12th, 2005, 08:42 PM
OOC: Yeah, Plushie has Colloseum! =D It's so much fun battling with my GBA Pokemon in 3-D. Like yeah. And what if the limit for Pokemon in a battle during the tournament was three? Answer me that, Titan. [/heh heh]

IC:

Amy, who had been down the hall all the while, whipped around as the booming sound of the door crashing down rang through the air. Her eyes widened as she saw the Spinaraks close in, even though Nightmare and Curly barred their way to the other humans.

Feeling the need to provide back-up, Amy temporarily pushed her search for Mystery aside, enlarging one of her Pokeballs.

"Go! Niana! Use Flamethrower on the bugs, but don't hit the wooden wall or anything!" Amy shouted as the Pokeball let out a flash of crimson light.

As the Camerupt took form, the floor creaked a bit, struggling to support the added weight. Apparently it would hold for now, but then Niana would have to be returned swiftly after the battle.

However, as Niana inhaled, then launched a direct Flamethrower at the descending spiders, Amy couldn't help but wonder what Cid, Jenny, and Nicole would think. After all, she hadn't remembered to tell them about Niana's evolution.

Mystery almost raised her brow, but decided against it. She should have been afraid, considering that she was up against a tough-looking Dark Pokemon, but for some reason she wasn't. She didn't have to hide under her mask of expression.

It must've been that attitude the Umbreon was showing.. It lowered Mystery's respect for her.

"Misdrea, misdreavus misdrea, mis misdreavus misdrea. Misdrea, misdreavus misdreavus misdrea? Misdreavus vus." (Okay, one question, to avoid boring you. Tell me, why have you been following me and the others? I can tell it was you.) Mystery asked, straight-forward and to the point. This would be interesting..

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 04:16 AM
OOc-HI TITAN!!!!
*waits for Fliss to log in before posts*

Wait...Me Emerald Guidebook says that its Intimidate..*checks Emerald Guidebook*
Darn,its Pressure!!*rubs eyes again*

Plushie!!One more post to 1000th!!
HAPPY ONE MORE POST TO 1000th POSTS!!!
And for after you post your next post,
HAPPY 1000th POST!!!

Ic-
Jenny couldn't help but back out in fear,she had a feeling that she had experianced the same thing before...

Suddenly,she felt something bind itself around her.

"What the..?"she looked at the gooey white stuff,before turning to see that her friends were being bound as well.

"String shot!"Jenny shouted,spun around to see that some Spinaracks had binded them when they weren't looking,but..Jenny wasn't bound by the Spinarack's silk,no,it was much too hard to be a Spinarack's.

"Ariados,ariados ariados!Aria..."(You look partiqulaly nice and scumptious,I'll take you!Kekeke...)the mother Ariados grinned as they pulled the children back into the room.

Jenny tried all means to get the white stuff off her,but to no avail,her pokemon were too busy fending off the on-coming Spinaracks to help her and the others.

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Nicole stared at the white thread around her waist She pondered for a while when suddenly.. An idea struck her mind She immediately commanded Sylvia softly to use Slash to cut the thread and set Cid, Amy, Jenny and herself free..

Sylvia did as she was told and before long, Nicole, Cid and Amy fell to the ground.. But when it was time to cut the thread around Jenny, Sylvia just couldnt cut it.. It was far too thick for her She tried a several times but still no avail Just as she tried to slash the thread from another angle, she accidentally scratched her paw

SNEASAAAAALL(OUCHHHHHH) Sylvia moaned.. Snea..sal..sal..sal..sne..(Shes far too tense up Get her to relax..) she hinted to the trainers.

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 04:48 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jenny started screaming like mad,abandoning all hopes to hide her fear.

Dew and the others had to cover their ears to shield them from the loud blast.Even the Ariados closed her eyes to endure the painful screech.

Kirlia..kir?(Is Jenny scared?)
Absolab?(Uhyeah?)Nana said,fending off some Spinaracks.
Tranpich!(Of course!)Coco charged at the spiders.
Marshtompmarsh(Thats a bad thing..right?)Dew asked.
Mimi(Oh yeah)Mimi stared at Ruru,

The Kirlias eyes and horns started glowing,she lashed out a Psywave to anything that came near her.

Jenny felt the Ariados tighten its grip on her.

Alter Ego
September 13th, 2005, 04:54 AM
OOC: HIIII YIBBER! Just came back from my first shift at the daycare. And I do believe I spelled 'treatheningly' right Fliss. XP Besides, you don't have a haxxy Umbreon in this RP, Plushie.

IC:

"Whoa, thanks." Cid said, rising up from the floor as the threads holding him were cut. He turned to Jenny who was getting more hysterical by the minute. She was never going to get loose if she kept going on like that. "Try to relax." the boy said, attempting to calm Jenny down, "You'll just get ensnared tighter if you keep flailing about."

Curly nodded, unleashing a powerful wave of psychic energy at the remaining Spinaraks and knocking them of their feet while Nightmare leapt forward, only to strike thin air as the Ariados leapt out of the way with a surprising display of Agility.

The spider pokmon let out an agitated hiss, unleashing a peculiar beam from its mouth at Nightmare, knocking the Mightyena back and injuring it visibly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Umbreon growled a bit at Mystery's lack of fear, fixing her with a more intense stare. She scoffed at the ghost pokmon's question however, "Umm-bree-on-umbreo?" (Why am I following you?) she echoed mockingly, as if the question in itself was utterly foolish, shaking her head "Umm-bree-ooon-umre-umbre-ooon?" (You really don't have a clue do you?) the dark pokmon asked tauntingly, circling in a bit closer on Mystery "Umm-breee-on-umbreon-umbreee. Ummm-bree-on-umbreon..." (You are like a foolish little child, asking for answers without even understanding the question. Oooh...there is so much that you aren't aware of going on right beneath your nose...) the Umbreon chuckled a bit, throwing the Misdreavus a mock-pitying look before finally answering her question "Um-breoon-umbre-umre-oon-umbreon. Umbre-oon, umbreoo-breon-umree-umbre-oon." (I follow you because my master wishes me to. Out of loyalty, a concept you will no doubt find quite foreign considering how quickly you abandoned your trainer.)

The rumble of Niana's appearance became audible from above, followed by a piercing shriek from Jenny. "Um-bre-ooon-umbreon." (By the sounds of it she's in trouble.) the Umbreon added, curious to see the ghost pokmon's reaction.

OOC: Urgh...go ahead, go on a posting spree while I try to write my IC why don't you? Edits to come.

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Christy knowing that things isnt going well, tried to charge towards the Ariados.. But Nicole stopped her before she could even get near the Ariados

"No wait a minute Christy! Think we can't hurt the Ariados,Remember? Its sharp thread can cut through anything, including Jenny!" Nicole refreshed her Swablus mind

Bluu..Swaaabluuu( But then..) Christy sighed

Why is Jenny feeling so scared? Nicole thought recalling what Sylvia had said earlier Could it be? she thought.. Finding that scene a little familiar

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Ooc-Weren't they just in the air a few seconds ago?Oh..Cid reacts fast.

Ic-
"AHHHH!!!!!!"Jenny failed to hear whatever her friends were saying,she just wanted to shout and scream in pain for the rest of her life.

Jenny had felt the exact same feeling before,she knew it..she just did.Suddenly,Jenny felt warm all over,something had....She quieted down and Ruru fell onto the floor exhausted.Her eyes lost their black colour(yeah,her eyes are black in colour)and began clouding up.

Ariados..aria!(Haha arent you coming to save your friend!)the mother laughed at the humans.

When Jenny was younger,whenshe was living in Johto,the exact same thing had happened beforeNicole was there,butshe couldnt save Jenny..it was Jennys father who saved her.

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Nicole decided to forget about the reason why Jenny became scared first and concentrate on saving her

After racking her brains for a moment She thought If we put the Ariados to sleep Its not hurting the Ariados.. Then the Ariados wont hurt Jenny!!! She looked at her Pokemon for a minute then she commanded Christy use Sing on the Ariados now

Christy sang and sang and sang But still no avail Her Sing wasnt strong enough to sing the Ariados to sleep Just then she shouted out Cid, can you ask Curly to use Hypnosis?

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 05:16 AM
OOc-Sowee...can't wiat...*looks around*mom's due to be back anytime now..yeah..anytime...*looks around again*

Ic-
Dad..where are you..help me..Jenny closed her eyes,tears started to leak out.

She felt the Ariados losen it grip on her,she fell onto the floor,still in a trance.

OOc-
GAWD!!!SOMEBODY POST!!
*looks around*
sounds outside is scaring Yibber..
*hides under computer chair*

EDIT-
Great going people,mom's back,you all dissapoint me,you do,she offered 5 minutes...Gah*still dissapointed,stabs self with febbas repeatdely*

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 05:30 AM
OCC: Alter.. ur turn now...

Alter Ego
September 13th, 2005, 05:31 AM
OOC: Ariados has Insomnia ya know...-_-

IC:

"No good..." Cid replied to Nicole's question. "Ariadoses have a natural immunity to sleep attacks." He looked around the room furiously in search of another option: Nightmare had apparently been confused by the beam attack and wasn't much help, trashing about and mumbling about a misplaced Snorlax as he was, and Curly was busy fighting of a horde of Spinaraks that attempted to overwhelm him.

The boy reached for his belt of pokballs, "Let's go-dammit!"

"Aria-doo-dos..." (Not so fast boy...) the Ariados taunted, snaring Cid's arm to his body with a fresh set of string. "Ari...ados-ariados-dooos..." (Oh...such succulent morcels...) she continued, moving towards Jenny again and throwing taunting looks at Cid as a group of her children circled in on the boy. The Ariados' venomous fangs glinted viciously, rising for the bite...

"NOOOOO!"

Curly's horns glowed fiercely at his trainer's exclamation, a sudden blast of psychic energy rattling the entire room and knocking the Ariados and her children to the floor and pinning them down.

Cid's eyes blaze with fury as he turned to face the spider pokmon who still hadn't quite grasped the situation, words weren't necessary for the command that followed.

"KIIIIRLIII!" Curly cried out, his words devoid of any real meaning as he focused all his psychic power on the Ariados and mercilessly slammed it into the roof before slamming it back down, the spider pokmon squealing pathetically.

Cid walked over to Jenny to make sure that she was okay, throwing a last, disgusted glare at the now crippled Ariados in front of them. "Scurry of now..." he said, his voice a cold hiss, "...and never show yourselves again, or I'll let Curly blast the lot of you to kingdom come. You have three seconds..."

The Ariados struggled to her feet, various disoriented Spinaraks gathering around her. She looked doubtful for a moment.

"One..." Cid said coldly, Curly preparing his powers.

The Ariados' eyes flickered back and forth in complete indesicivness.

"Two..."

She came to a decision, glaring fiercely at Cid and gesturing for the remaining Spinaraks to gather up. "Ari-aa-ariados, ari-" (Now my children, att-)

"Three!"

Curly unleashed another devastating wave of psychic energy, causing the entire roof to cave in on the group of spider pokmon, finishing them off for good.

"Kiir-lii..." (That was...) Curly muttered, staggering from the exhaustion "Kiir-lii...liaa..." (That was...whoa...) the Kirlia slumped to the floor, utterly exhausted.

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Fliss...me randomly notice tha its ybur angel not capital Y.
*hits head against keyboard*
*looks at Alter's post*,that was unexpected.

Ic-
Dad..is that you..?Jenny started as Cid lifted her.(PWHEEE!!!HALLUCIATIONS!!)

"Dad.."she flung her arms around the boy and cried on his shoulder,eyes still clouded.

Dad!Why did you have to except the job that Mr Argent(thats Slythes last name righ?*checked page 17*)Jenny crushed the boy,unintentionally of course.

OOc-Whee!!!Must leave now!!!Moms back..gah!!*runs and hides*
Jennys father knew Slythe.they were COLLEDGE BUDDIES!!!PWHEE!!!!
SoSlythe recommended the association job to Jennys father yeahhe was the reason why her father became so uptight abou work..yeah.

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Nicole suddenly remembered something like this(refers to the Ariados situation..) that had happened many years back in Johto At that time

OCC: Flashbacks starting..

Nicole stood aside not knowing what she could do to save her best friend, Jenny While strolling around, a while Ariados suddenly attacked them and bind them up with its sharp thread She tried to ask Sylvia to cut the thread around both of their bodies but Sylvia only managed to free her own trainer her friend was too tense.. thus the thread became thicker She didnt know what to do to save her friend She could just stand there and stare blankly as her friend struggled.. Just at that moment A shadowy figure appeared With fast and swift moves the figure freed Jenny from the Ariados clutches Nicole looked closer and found the figure to be Jennys dad.

OCC: Enough of flashbacks Back to current situation

IC:

We can use that Father-saving-daughter strategy to save Jenny Cid Do you mind playing along as Jennys dad..? Thats the only way to save her she hissed to Cid Faster before she throws another tantrum she hurried

Ibuberu
September 13th, 2005, 05:44 AM
OOc-Must..log out..
GAH!!MOM'S CALLING ME!!!!!
*starts walking away*may not be able to come tomorrow...see if I live..

Ic-
"My dad...he was college buddies with Slythe...they were good friends..Slythe recommended him to the Pokemon Association.He was the one who told my father to stop letting me run about Kanto..He was the one who made my father lose all the sense in fun...I only saw Slythe last year,but I heard his name constantly being mentioned so many times round the household.
He..persuaded my father..to build him the machine..but....he refused."Jenny's eyes were still clouded,remembering everything that happened.

Jenny closed her eyes and shook her head,regaing her normal eye colour.

"What..happened...?"she asked Cid,Nicole and Amy,her head was throbbing a bit.

"Ah!What happened to the spiders!!"she turned around in shock to see the Ariados and her children buried under the debris(rite?).

Fls4eva
September 13th, 2005, 05:47 AM
OCC: "Debris" is so correct... Believe that you took that word from Pokemon Adventures book 14 where Whitney was talking about saving other people who were trapped under the debris or something... ^^ right?

Alter Ego
September 13th, 2005, 05:51 AM
"Umm...that was kind of my fault I guess..." Cid confessed, imprinting the memory of the new information Jenny had revealed as he allowed the girl to get back onto her feet. "When that Ariados attacked you I kind of lost my temper and..." he gestured towards Curly who was still panting heavily, almost too exhausted to stand "...Curly kind of picked up on it."

"Mii?" (Huh?) Nightmare asked, tottering over to Curly and attempting to fix him with an inquisitive glare but failing quite miserbaly "Mii-ghty-eena?Mightyy-mightyena-eena-mightyy?" (What happened to ya' Curly? Did the Snorlax get you too?) the dark pokmon asked, Curly groaning in return, too tired to explain the situation.

Random Plushie
September 13th, 2005, 08:54 PM
OOC: Heh heh, apparently Niana's super-effective Flamethrower had absolutely no effect whatsoever. =D

Plus, Niana's evolution, which they didn't know about, means nothing to them, either, right? [/feels ignored]

True, I don't have a haxxy Umbreon, but I'm going to fix that. ;)

IC:

The next few events flashed through Amy's eyes, the String Shot, the hallucinations of the others, and Curly's last, devastating attack. Apparently Niana was needed no longer, who had now mooed in confusion as she viewed the aftermath.

In fact, the aftermath was her problem. Because the girl had been on the opposite side of the hall, when the ceiling caved in, all the debris had piled up to make a blockade of sorts, which meant that Amy or Niana could not get to the otherside. Their path was blocked.

"Cid! Jenny! Nicole!" Amy called out, trying to get any ideas from them. Personally, she couldn't think of how this massive pile of ceiling could be moved.

As several ominous booms resonated into the room, Mystery's eyes widened with fear. Fear for Amy, the one who had saved her from that prison in the cottage.

In panic, the Ghost threw a quick glance at the Umbreon for any unsuspected attacks, before floating towards the door, only to find her path blocked by the other Pokemon's Mean Look.

The Ghost paused in shock for a moment, eventually turning back towards the Umbreon, a new hatred flaring in her eyes. Technically she deserved the counter move, but right now she should be helping the others.

"Misdreavus misdrea mis mis midreavus." (You and I both know that it was not of my will to have been seperated from the girl.) Mystery almost hissed, her normally pleasant voice being ruined because of it. Her conscience screamed at her, telling her to beg for release from the Mean Look, but Mystery wouldn't stoop to that.

Mystery fell silent before speaking up again.

"Mis misdreavus mis midrea? Misdreavus mis misdrea mis-mis misdrea mis misdreavus mis mis midreavus." (And your master wishes that to be so? Obviously a Pokemon of your stature would have a Trainer with no need for us." The Misdreavus remarked, jabbing at the Umbreon's superior attitude.

Ibuberu
September 14th, 2005, 04:32 AM
OOc-HI TITAN!!!

Ic-
"Oh..my head.."Jenny started to wobble.

"What happened?Did the Ariados hit me,I can't remeber a thing.Too bad I missed Curly's attack though,it must've been pretty devastating to cause something like that.."she pointed to the Ariados,which twitched a little from time to time.In fact,the only thing Jenny could recall was screaming for her life,after that..nothing.

"Kirlia?Kirlia...kirlia?Kirlia..kir..kirlia!"(Curly?Are you okay?That attack was awesome!)Ruru helped Curly up,even though she herself was feeling very exhausted.

Suddenly,Jenny heard a girl's voice calling them.

"Amy?Where's Amy?!"Jenny forgot her headache and started to look around for the girl.

Nana sniffed the floor before pointing to a part of the room where the ceiling had caved in.

Alter Ego
September 14th, 2005, 04:45 AM
OOC: HIII YIBBER!

IC:

"You hit your head when the cobwebs gave away." Cid replied to Jenny's question, rushing forward to support the girl as she wobbled "Your memories will probably return in time. And yeah, that attack was just amazing." he threw the exhausted Curly a quick smile.

At the sound of Amy's scream the Cid gasped as he realized the absence of his third friend, "She must have been left on the other side when Curly collapsed the roof!" the boy exclaimed, rushing forward to the pile of rubble after Jenny to inspect it. Cid shook his head, "Not good..." he said quietly "If we try to break through we would risk collapsing the roof right on top of her. Maybe there's some other way?"

"Kir-liaa-lii-kirli-liaa...kirlii." (Um...thanks...yes...never been...better.) Curly replied to Ruru's inqury, staggering slightly as she helped him to his feet "Kiiir...kirlia-liaa-kirli..." (Jhust...feeling a bit schleepy...) With that admition out of the way, the psychic pokmon promptly keeled over from exhaustion, sleeping like a baby, the horns on his head glowing brightly.

OOC: And Plushie in case you're wondering, the response to Mystery will be added to my latest post.

Ibuberu
September 14th, 2005, 04:53 AM
"Ruru?"Jenny looked at her Kirlia.

Ruru firmly nodded,she lifted her arms and swayed them back and forth,securing the roof of the room.

"Rest is up to you two,I don't think i'd want to rist Amy's life with one of MY attacks,and make it fast,we don't know how long Ruru will be able to hold the roof up."Jenny said,sitting down beside Ruru and encouraged her to keep the same position.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kir.."(I am doing the best I can..)Ruru said to her trainer.

Alter Ego
September 14th, 2005, 04:58 AM
"Alright." Cid said, nodding as he reached for two of the pokballs on his belt and threw them to the floor. "Jaws! Deunan! Rock Smash those debris out of the way! Nightmare! Help them out!"

With affirmative cries, the Dunsparce and the Croconaw immediately got to work, quickly shattering the pieces of rubble with well-aimed blows, while Nightmare complained loudly that the floor was spinning too fast.

Come on... Cid thought nervously, noticing that there was still a good deal of rubble left despite the best efforts of his pokmon.

Curly was still sound asleep, muttering nonsensical words while his horns shone like a beacon in the semi-darkness of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Umbreon smirked at the obvious discomfort and growing panic of the Misdreavus in front of her. Playing with emotions was such a delightful game and this spirit was proving to be a most satisfying target. "Umbree, umbre-on?" (Touchy, aren't you, spirit?) the dark pokmon asked softly as Mystery lashed out after her failed attempt at escape. The Umbreon betrayed no hint of annoyance at the ghost pokmon's words. The dark pokmon was, after all, at a considerable advantage: the Misdreavus' anxiety over her trainer's safety was obviously growing by the minute, whereas the Umbreon had all the time in the world. She decided to torment her opponent a bit more. "Umm-bree-ooon-umbre-umbreon-umre-bree-ooon..." (And it is true that my trainer has no need for the likes of those four fools...) she added, her expression still remaining completely neutral even though she was obviously provoking her opponent "Um-breoo-umbreoon-umre-umbreee-oon. Um-bre-umbreon. Umbreon-breooo-umbreoo-ooon-umbreon." (He merely considers their activities an interesting diversion. A source of amusement. Although it would seem that he shall be forced to find new entertainment now.) she gave Mystery a meaningful look to emphasize the silence that had ensued after the ominous rumblings. "Ummm-bre-oon..." (Such a pity...)

Random Plushie
September 14th, 2005, 08:18 PM
OOC: Like, Plushie be in a bleh mood today. One of her fishies is sick. :/ He's been getting better since we seperated him, but me ish still worried. XO

IC:

From the sounds that Amy could hear, the girl decided that the others had heard her, and were now attempting to get rid of the debris.

"Let's do what we can, Niana. Help me move some of this stuff, but be careful of the floor." Amy said, trying to remain calm. Slowly, she walked over to the pile of ceiling, removing the lighter and smaller pieces, setting them aside.

Niana grunted in reply, nodding firmly before walking over herself, cautiously shoving the heavier and bigger debris out of the way.

"This may take a while.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a split second, Mystery's eyes almost seemed to soften with new worry, the fire in them disappearing. That is, until she realized what the Umbreon was doing. She was trying to drive the Ghost into panic-toy with her emotions.

Mystery decided to play along, feigning worry, before shaking her head hastily, as if she were trying to deny something. Following that, she immediately wiped all expression from her face, the result being a grim and saddened look.

"Mis. Misdreavus. Misdrea misdrea misdreavus." (Fine. You may leave. Fine someone else to spy on for entertainment.) Mystery said, her voice reverting back to a shaky calmness. And with that, the Misdreavus lifted her Mean Look.

Ibuberu
September 15th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Ooc-Yibber hopes tha your fishy gets better.

Ic-
"This will take forever.."Jenny mumbled as Cid tried to clear the debris.

"Kirlia..kir..kirlia.."(Anytime would be fine you know..)Ruru said as she struggled with the ceiling,which could give way any time.

Jenny did not know what else to do,she rushed(or stagger rather)towards the debris and started to lift the rocks.Dew and Coco followed as well,carrying the heavy stones.Nana and Mimi tried their best to keep Ruru going.

"I didn't say that me and my pokemon couldn't use our bear hands did I?"Jenny turned round with a heavy looking stone in her hands to Cid and Nicole.

"So?Are you two going to help?"she asked them,continuing to lift the rocks.

"Absol..ab..absol.."(Come on...just a bit more..)Nana bent down beside the Kirlia.

"Kirlia..kirlia..kir!"(I am holding a ceiling above my head!)Ruru said,agaitated.

"Mimi,Mimi..mi..mimi..."(Come on Ruru,find your happy place...)Mimi said to the Kirlia.

Fls4eva
September 15th, 2005, 04:38 AM
OCC: Plushie... May your fish be fine.... ^^

IC:

"O...kay... I'll come and help you out..." Nicole replied as she walked to help Jenny to lift the stones up...

"Gawd... This is really heavy..." she moaned as she carried the heavy rocks aside...

Soon after, she cleared most of the rocks around the area she was clearing up..

"Okay... A few more and we're done... Now.. what do you think lies behind the door?" she asked Cid, Amy and Jenny as she pointed at the door...

Tsukasa
September 15th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Ooc:Whoa sixty pages already guys?Great Job!didnt know this RP would be that good,keep at it.

Alter Ego
September 15th, 2005, 09:55 AM
OOC: Thanks for the praise. I have to admit that this RP exceeded my expectations as well, it's definitely my favourite. ^_^

Oh, and Plushie. Hope things work out for your goldfish.

IC:

"Quite frankly..." Cid replied, attempting to help out by lifting one of the boulders as well only to be painfully reminded of his mortality by a tearing ache in his scar and dropping the stone. "I think we have more important things to worry about." he gestured towards the strained Ruru and what remained of the cave-in which sepparated them from Amy, rubbing his aching scar a bit. "Ruru could seriously use some help..."

"Kiir!" (Help!) Curly exclaimed, rising to his feet, apparently still sound asleep, his horns glowing fiercely. "Kiiir-liaa!" (Curly help!) under the guidance of some peculiar instinct, the psychic pokmon focused his powers upwards, adding them to the support of the roof and buying the group some more time.

"Umm-breoon-um-umbree-on-umre-umbre-ooon?" (You presume to command me once more, spirit?) the Umbreon asked Mystery, noticing that the force holding her was lifted. "Um-bree-oon-umre-umbree, oon-umbre-oon..." (As I am sure you will recall, I still have you trapped...) she added, circling the ghost pokmon for a while, building up some tension again. "Bre..." (But...) she continued after a pause "Um-breeo-breoon-umbre." (I'm feeling generous today.) she released her Mean Look as well "Umm-bre-ooon-umbreon. Umm-bree-ooon-um-bree-umbreon." (You are freed and dismissed. But know that we shall meet again, spirit. And that I will not be as benevolent then...)

With a final glance of reproach, the dark pokmon vanished into the shadows again, soon dissapearing out of the range of Mystery's senses.

OOC: Oh, and by the way. Take a look at my adorable little Psyduck, *Points at siggy* I adopted him from Light Azumarill's thread. Isn't he cute?

Random Plushie
September 15th, 2005, 08:34 PM
OOC: Aw, thankies for your support, peeps. ^^ Meh gold fishy is looking good, although I'm quite sure that he is not 100% healthy. Maybe you guys are magic! XD

Yes, this RP has been so very enjoyable, I log on everyday just to continue! ^^

And Alter, I now proclaim your Psyduck to be Marsh from this moment on.

Plushie has spoken.

IC:

Amy groaned as she heaved another piece of debris away from the pile, which for some reason seemed to be growing smaller, and yet staying the same size at the same time. Niana wasn't having as much trouble, seeing as how much more strength and endurance she had than her Trainer.

"Urgh, I hope this ends soon.." Amy complained, wrapping her hands around more debris to be lifted.

Mystery watched as the Umbreon easily blended in with the shadows, withdrawing from her range of detection. In a small response, Mystery nodded firmly, although not making the slightest of sounds.

The Ghost floated calmly for a while, deep in thought. She wondered who the Umbreon's Trainer may be.

It was only then that she snapped into realization, remembering the Trainers out in the hallway. In a rush, the Misdreavus darted to the door in one swift motion, barreling straight through the wood and into the hall, taking in the new surroundings.

She had flown into the circle of Cid, Jenny, and Nicole, as well as their Pokemon. As Mystery immediately asked herself where Amy was, she noticed the large pile of debris that everyone was obviously trying to move.

In fear, Mystery thought of the worst, flinching with horror at the same time.

"Mis! Misdreavus!?" (Amy! Where's Amy!?) Mystery exclaimed, failing to hide her emotions like she normally did.

Ibuberu
September 16th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Ooc-
Yup,yup!!Yibber did not know tha this RP would've come so far..Yibber did not at all!!

Aw...Nickname Pending ish so cute!!!*whacks widdle Psyduck hard on the back*

*continues praying for Plushie's fishy*

Ic-
"Cid?"Jenny turned to the boy as he tried to pick up a bigger rock.

"You've just recovered,why don't you let your pokemon help out,or atleast take those smaller ones."Jenny rested her hand on his arm before gesturing to the pile of debris again.

She quickly took the rock the boy tried to carry,knowing that he would try to carry it anyway.

"Kirlia..?"(Curly?)Ruru opened her eyes as she felt that the weight on her shoulders had decreased significantly.

Suddenly,Mystery flew into the room.

"Absol,absol..absol..absol..absol...ab..ab!"(Calm down,Amy's trapped behind those rocks,they're trying to get her out now!)Nana replied to the worried Misdreavus.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(Working out is fun!)Dew kipped as he held a big rock on his shoulders.

"Tranoich..tranpich!"(And tasty as well!)Coco added,chomping up some rocks off the pile.

OOc-
And gawd,Yibber's mom signed her up for a maths camp tommorow she did.To "learn things"or whatver that means.She won't be able to post till well late at Plushie's side tommorow.Darn Maths!!

Fls4eva
September 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
OCC: Didn't ever expect that we will ever come so far... Now we should aim for a 100...

IC: "Argh... This is the last one.." Nicole said looking at the pile of rocks she carried away... She turned around to announce to the others that they were done with all the carrying... "Now, now... Who will be the one to open the door this time?" she prompted...

"Sneasal...sne..sne..(No more fighting..)" Sylvia said looking exhausted..

"Eeve..veee..ee(I wish for a nice comfy bed to sleep on)" Corrine said yawning...

Christy just stared at the door... trying to guess what is in store for them in the next room...

Random Plushie
September 16th, 2005, 11:57 PM
OOC: Yargh, Alter missed a day. Ah, must be his day care thing.

Thankies Yibber, teh fishy looks pretty good now. ^^

Still not better, but he doesn't look totally done for now. XD

IC:

Amy heaved a sigh of relief as Nicole helped remove the last of the debris. And now that the hallway was clear, Amy noticed that the others could obviously see Niana, in her Camerupt state which she had not told them of.

"Thanks!" Amy exclaimed, referring to their help. She didn't stop there.

"And yeah.." the girl gestured towards Niana. "She evolved back in Greyshroud Town-"

Amy was cut off as Mystery's face lightened with joy, the Ghost instantly bolting over to the girl. Mystery had really grown worried during her encounter with Umbreon, so she was overjoyed to see that her Trainer was in full health. Soon, Amy began to react in very much the same way.

"Oh, there you are! Finally found ya." Amy beamed, Mystery's smile remaining content. As Nicole voiced her question, Amy responded almost instantly.

"Well, I guess I'll open the door this time if no one objects," Amy stated, glancing around the room. During the whole thing, Niana's ear twitched once out of boredom.

OOC:

Let's be done with the hotel scene soon. Plushie has a plan for Mystery, but it won't happen until our little passe is finished with the Chimecho, otay? =3

Ibuberu
September 17th, 2005, 01:53 AM
YIBBER LIVES!!!!
Yibber's brains hurts,it does,so..much..numerals...so much..cramming..so much...boredom..

Hey...where ish everybody?

Ic-
"Whoa!"Jenny said as she saw Niana.

"Marshtomp!"(Niana!)Dew smiled and ran over to the huge pokemon.

"Absol..?Absol..absol..ab!"(Niana..?I'm sorry we haven't met,I'm Nana!)Nana gazed at the Camerupt with great interest.

"Tranpich..tran!"(I'm Coco I is!)Coco said as he bounced round the Camerupt once.

"Kirlia...kir..kirlia.."(Finally..over..)Ruru heaved a sigh of relief as she finally released her grip on the ceiling.

The ceiling landed on the floor just as the four children were infront of the next door.

Ooc-Since erm...Plushie wants it fast,we make it now then.

Bic-
"Wa-wazat!"the old man came running up the stairs as the ceiling crashed.

"Hello mister,we're still trying to find a right room."Jenny turned around to see the old man.

"What?All this time?The room...its here isnt it?"the old man grabbed the handle of a door beside him and opened it.

Jenny looked into the room.Considering the fact that they were in a rundown hotel,the room looked like it was still in an okay sort of condition.The wallpaper was peeling off,there were five beds(you can't expect every single hotel room to have four perfect beds right?Besides..the pokemon can get to keep that bed!)a small table in a corner and even a balcony.

"Why didn't you tell us that you knew which room had the beds!"Jenny growled at the old man,lifting him up by the collar.

"Wha-!!!I didn't know that you'd have such trouble finding it!!Um...I must go and get dinner ready...yes!I must go and get the dinner ready!"the old man quickly struggled out of Jenny's grip and ran down the stairs.

Jenny crossed her arms before taking a look in the room again.

No pokemon inhabiting it.
No zig-zag patterns floating in mid-air.
No dusty books.
And definately no spiders.

Ooc-
Edit-
We hit 1,500 replies!!Hooray!!!

*pokes everybody with their own plushie*