PDA

View Full Version : Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tsukasa
August 7th, 2005, 04:07 PM
You have mastered Kanto. You have triumphed over Johto. You have traveled throughout Hoenn. Now it is time for a land forgotten. A land with an end and no beginning. A land fighting survival. It is time, time to challenge AlPhiMega.

This pokemon RP is unlike the games. You will have to win the league and such, but there will be more trials for you than your pokemon. There will be eight medallions to win instead of badges, seven from gym leaders. The eighth one you earn at the end of your journey. You are allowed two pokemon: the first one must be a starter (Charmader, Mudkip, Pikachu, Eevee,), the second one may be any base form pokemon, including starters (Whismur, Sneasel, Sunkern,). You will NOT start with a legendary pokemon! There will be new pokemon to collect on this journey, and new technology advancements. And you will be able to carry eight pokemon instead of six.

Fill out this form in order to join:

Name:
Description:
Pokemon:
DO NOT give out any history or background information about your character. You will have a chance to give this out later.

I will expect a small crowd, but the more the merrier.

Your journey will start on a ship that is heading straight to your homes. Just jump in with some dialogue, the story will pick up shortly

Random Plushie
August 7th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Wow, this looks nice. ^_^

Name: Amy Cooper
Description: She has long, light-brown hair that falls to mid-back, and eyes of the exact same color. Her clothing consists of a plain, solid periwinkle t-shirt, and jeans pants. To hold items, she wears a purple fanny pack.

Amy likes to please others, and generally tries her best to be friendly. She also takes enjoyment out of making people laugh. She isn't particularly good at being social, but she doesn't mind talking. She loves to be around Pokemon of all kinds, and loves to battle as well.

Pokemon: Mudkip (Mudkee), Numel (Niana)

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Name:devon
Description:http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5689/15md.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pokemon:sneasel and charmander

Agent9
August 7th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Neat! This is going to be the first roleplay I've ever been in

Name:Blaze
Description:Has a fiery temper. Has black spiked hair. Black eyes. Total control over things
Pokemon:Charmander (with Heat Wave) Bagon (with Hydro Pump)

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Looks good. I particularly found the 'Do NOT give personal details' bit appealing for some reason. ^_^

Name: Cid Woodland (I've always wanted a character called Cid, but never got around to making one)
Description: Cid has light green hair which is shaped in a kind of Gary hairstyle. He's a bit taller than what is usual for his age and kind of skinny with a fairly average pigment. He usually wears a purple shirt, blue pants, and light brown running shoes. He also has a light green backpack to carry his possessions in.
Pokemon: Totodile (Jaws), Ralts (Curly)

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Ok good your all in,didnt expect this much people to begin with ^^;;,but we'll just wait for 2 or 3 more if no one joins by tomorrow evening then we will start,one more thing

Cloud82-Good this is your first RP ^^ but you dont have to post the moves,the pokemon's moveset varies it doesnt have to contain just one move.Like if you were to RP and say "Charmender heatwave!" that doesnt have to be the only move,it could be any move that a charmender could learn,by the way during the RP the pokemon will gradually evolve too.Sorry if this embarrass you just trying to help ^^;;

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Okay, by the way: Are you going to post you own profile or will you do something else for the RP?

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 02:33 AM
I didnt post?Thought i did oh well

Name:Igaru
Description: http://www.asylum-anime.com/pboards/orphen-0499.jpgThe one in the middle
Pokemon:Starter:Bulbasaur
Base:Growlithe

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 02:37 AM
May I join?
Name-Jenny Lawne
Age-12
Gender-Female
Description-She has long raven black hair which is about waist level, she wears a tanktop with a halter top over it,and a mini skirt with shorts underneath.She has a sling bag,and ties a bandana on her left arm,which she uses to tie her hair only when she is in a tough battle, or stressed.
Jenny is quite fun-loving,and likes to joke around,but when it comes to anything serious, she will set her mind right to attain the goal.She rarely gets angry, but when she does...Watch out!!
Pokemon-Mudkip(Dew)
Ralts(Ruru)

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Name: Nicole
Description: She is quite tall and slim. She has small blue eyes. Her fringe is long and covers part of her face. Likes to wear so-called "jackets" and knee length skirts. She is a caring girl, who would help anyone in need. Being quick-witted, she can think of smart plans to get herself out of trouble.. May get angry easily...but can be a vry gd friend
Pokemon: Sneasal, Eevee

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Haha, don't worry cloud82, your not alone, dis is oso the first rp i've joined....

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Seriously, don't you new people read the rules? (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=39523)

No abbrevations such as 'n' instead of 'and' or '1' instead of 'one'. Sheez, clean it up or I'll have to report you.

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 03:02 AM
o... sorry... I'll never ever dare to use abbrevations now... honestly... i don't follow rules... :p. so sorry bout that

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 03:03 AM
So you want this thread locked by the admins then? Well hooray for you.

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Ahem, a more sincere apology would be
Haha... sorry sorry
We will all try to be good, kind angels.We're just new to this thing, so it'll take sometime to get used to it.But one thing is for sure, its that all of us are here to have fun!

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Occ:Ok we'll begin now

Ic:
A boy the age of 15 came running to the docks still putting on his shirt "Hey wait for me!!" The boy's name was Igaru,he was a champion pokemon master and was on his way back to his homeland Alphimega,Unfortunly he woke up late and now he had to run the docks
"wait!!!.....sooo tired......yes the boat is still here"Just as the boat was about to make its departure,igaru made it just in time to get on the boat.
"Yes i actaully made it!" Igaru boarded the boat and went to the side railing "what a beautiful ocean,Bulbasaur you can come out now" The boy released his pokemon and out popped a grass pokemon,ir growled softley

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Oops..seem to have missed out a few things in my descrption..
She also wears fingerless gloves,which can be attached with pokeballs.Which makes it...4 balls on either side.

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Occ: People seriously lets start RPing,i'll get this thread closed myself if i have to

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 03:35 AM
OOC: Whatever, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

IC:

"Come on Jaws, the ferry will leave any minute!"

A skinny looking youth with light green hair came running through the streets of the city with a Ralts in his arms and a Totodile on his trail. He was Cid Woodland, a trainer of decent ability, and he was also late.

"Raa!" the creature in his arms exclaimed, sending thoughts of discomfort to his trainer for the bumpy ride.

"We wouldn't have to do it like this if you've learned how to teleport." Cid snapped, as he ground to a halt and started walking up the gangplank "Should have gotten myself an Abra instead."

"Toto!" the Totodile added, with a nasty glare at the psychic pokmon.

"That was uncalled for, Jaws."

"Toto..."

"Well." Cid said, taking a seat on a bench by the wall and placing the Ralts on the deck. "Let's rest up a bit before we explore the ship."

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 03:36 AM
OOC- okok, i'll start.

Ic-Jenny leaned on the rail and breathed in the fresh sea air.With Dew sitting in her bag and Ruru by her side."Looks like its going to be fine day today,right Dew,Ruru?We'll be reaching the island in no time at all!"she smiled happily to her pokemon.Ruru swayed its arms back and forth,and nodded its head in agreement. Dew smiled and continued looking towards the horizon.

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Occ:By the way new RPers RP lines are at least 4 lines long

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 03:39 AM
OOC: That rule can be avoided on certain occasions But I agree, post a bit longer, try being more descriptive or your posts will loose quality anyway.

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Ic: "Hey don't forget me!!!!" a familiar voice shouted from afar... A tall and slim girl rushed up the dock panting..."Sorry to keep all of you waiting.." Her Sneasal was clinging on to her as usual... Suddenly she added in..." Oops! I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Nicole..."

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 03:49 AM
OOC: Better, but you still haven't said who you're introducing yourself to. Also, you should use the 'Edit' button to change your posts rather than writing a new post.

IC:

"Hmm?" Cid lifted his eyes at the noise, noticing that a slim girl accompanied by a Sneasel was adressing somebody "I wasn't aware that we were waiting for someone." he stated honestly, "Anyway, I'm Cid Woodland. These are Curly" he gestured towards the Ralts who gave a small wave in greeting "and Jaws."

The Totodile eyed the newcomer suspiciously from the shoulder of his trainer, a spot which he had climbed onto a moment before.

"Nice to meet you Nicole." Cid said, extending a hand in greeting.

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 04:05 AM
OCC:kk... thank 4 ur advice... Btw do you have any idea how to make trainer's cards?

IC: " Nice to meet you too" she replied smiling sweetly.... She stretched out her hand reluctantly and returned the gesture...(is that how it was supposed to be phrased?). She released her Eevee and exclaimed " C'mon, meet your new friends..." Her shy Eevee hid behind its bushy tail..." this is Sylvia and Corrine..." she continued, pointing towards her Sneasal then her Eevee.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 04:15 AM
OOC: For T-Cards check the Art Gallery section, there are a lot of people taking requests as well as supplies and tutorials for making your own. And take out that 'btw' from the IC part of your post, m'kay?

IC:

Cid nodded, watching how his pokmon would react to the new ones. Curly seemed to have absorbed some of the Eevee's shyness and leapt back to Cid with a timid cry, and Jaws eyed the duo threatheningly, teeth barred. There obviously wasn't going to be much in the way of social interactions between them at the moment.

"Well." Cid said after a while in which the tension didn't ease, "If you'll excuse me, I think I've got some things to do on this ship. See you around!" He gathered his pokmon and equipment and went to explore the ship, hoping that Curly would calm down a bit when there weren't so many others present.

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 04:27 AM
OCC: Thanks... You wasn't as bad as i thought you were... Btw I tink that compared to yours... my story is totally lame... But guess you can't expect much from a 11 yr old girl? Do you mind givin mi more comments on what i rite?

IC: " Me too... I wonder if they have a gym(as in for excercising) around... I think I lack some workout..." she replied. " See you around..." as she ran off... Corrine stared at Jaws for a moment before following Nicole and Sylvia off.

Nicole glued her eyes to the directory moving her fingers around.. Suddenly her eyes glowed..."Hey! There's a gym on the 3rd floor.... Cool!!!!..." she exclaimed.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 04:49 AM
OOC: Likewise. ^_^
As for the story part, I'm not quite sure what you mean seeing as the RP itself is the story and it has just started out. But for the writing, I'd say the first thing to do is to decide on what kind of personality your pokmon have. (E.g. Jaws is defensive and suspicious around strangers whereas Curly is more open, but has mood swings varying on the ones around him.) Once you've set your mind on the personalities, just stick to them. Beyond that, you could try making conversations and arguments between them, they're fairly easy since you don't even have to write out the excact words (Just poketalk). And it is, of course, always a good thing to read a lot. Try reading the other RP posts on these forums for ideas on improving your writing. Hope something of that helps.

Fls4eva
August 8th, 2005, 04:56 AM
OCC: Thankies.. for ur comments... Do you think reading more Pokemon special comics might help?
Guess I'll put Corrine, my Eevee as a shy pokemon, hu is afraid to express its feelings. And poketalk btw refers to eg.( Ruby's mudkip: zu..zu.zuzu)? As for Sylvia... mayb some opinions? I'm not sure how Sylvia should be like... It's definitely more of the clinging to trainer type....

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Jenny walked along the deck of the ship and folded her arms across her chest.
"Urggg...Its so boring on the ship, with nobody to talk to."

"Mudkip!"Dew replied abit hurt
"Ralts!"Ruru joined in.

"No,no!Thats not what I meant! Both of you are great listeners.But,it wouldn't hurt to talk to someone who wouldn't reply with a "Mudkip!"Or a "Ralts!" would it?"

Dew lightened up abit, and replied with a happy kip.

"Glad you agree!"

Jenny continued walking down the deck, twisting her hair with her fingers.Stopping now and then to check if anybody was around.

"I thought that there would be more people on the boat, since we've docked.."she said glumly.

Suddenly,Ruru perked up,its horns glowing.

"Ruru?Your horns! You can sense other people on the ship?"
The ralts smiled and nodded its head.

"Lead the way!"

Ruru darted towards the North of the ship.Jenny took Dew out from her bag.
"Come on, you've got to get some excersize yourself!"
Dew jumped out of her hands and ran after Ruru.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 05:20 AM
OCC-Haha..I know that the rules say we shouldn't do this much, but since no one's replying...
Could you also give me some tips or comments alter ego?You RPing is quite good.
Oh,and basically here are my pokemon's natures,
Ruru-It has a quirky nature, and it has a habit of swaying it arms back and forth. It loves making new friends out of any pokemon it might happen to meet.
Dew-It has a bold nature, so, it tends to be abit rash at times,but it is an understanding pokemon,who,just like it's trainer, would help any pokemon in need.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 05:24 AM
OOC: I haven't read any pokmon comics myself so I wouldn't know if they work. As for Sylvia, Sneasel's are generally malicious in one way or the other, so how about possessive? As in, she cares for her trainer a lot and refuses to share her with anyone. This could also spark some conflict with Corrine's shy nature. But you should know your own better than anyone else...

Also, poktalk is what pokmon say (e.g. "Toto!") but humans can't fully understand.

IC:

"Raa!" Curly stiffened, raising his horns up into the air.

"What's the matter, Curly?" Cid asked curiosly, stopping at the prow of the ship "You say there's someone headed this way?"

"Raalts..."

"What can you sense about them?"

The Ralts conveyed images of boredom replaced with excitement over something. And finally, a thought of family-

"So, you're saying whoever's there has got a Ralts along?" Cid asked.

"Raalts." Curly replied with a nod.

Before Cid could continue his questioning he was interrupted by the wildly flailing Jaws.

"To-too-diile!" the pokmon exclaimed, pointing towards three figures approaching from the distance, a Mudkip and a Ralts running just ahead of a girl with raven black hair.

"Are those the three?" Cid asked, noticing the Ralts

"Raa." Curly replied with an eager nod, moving a bit closer to Cid.

"Well let's wait for them to come and we'll intoduce ourselves then, shall we?"

"Toto!" Jaws growled, he wasn't pleased with all these strangers tromping about, not pleased at all.

OOC 2: There's no rule against extended posting between a few RPers as long as the plot doesn't get completely carried away. But don't double-post, (i.e. put two of your posts after each other) use the edit button instead.

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Jenny was sweating all over, but after awhile, she saw 3 figures not too far from them.

"Yes!Finally,someone to talk to!"Jenny thought happily.

It was a boy,he was abit taller than her,he seemed friendly enough.
Wiping sweat of her face, she held out her hand.

"Huff..huff..My name's Jenny,huff...sorry about this.This isn't really the idea of a good impression is it? I ran all the way from the other side of the ship, i was so excited to find out that there was another pokemon trainer on this ship."

She untied the bandana from her arm, and used it to tie her hair.
Ruru was busy smiling at the other Ralts the boy had,while Dew walked up to the Totodile,which jumped back in surprise.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 06:50 AM
"Raa?" Curly asked, moving closer to the other Ralts "Raa-lts."

Cid took a small pause to let the girl catch her breath. "Well, I'm Cid Woodland. Nice to meet you Jenny."

"Toto!" Jaws exclaimed, snapping his teeth treatheningly in front of the Mudkip who had intruded on his space. "Toto-dile!"

"Oh ligthen up Jaws." Cid said "Try being a bit social for a change."

"Toto..." the water pokmon grumbled, but didn't give any further comment.

"Sorry about Jaws." Cid said, turning back to Jenny "He's been on edge all morning."

The boy watched the two Ralts' interact with each other.

"So." he said, hoping to strike up a conversation "Since you're a trainer, you're headed for Alphimega too, right?"

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 12:08 PM
OOC: Oh shootses! I'm late! ACK! *rushes to catch up*

IC:
"Do you have to be there right now?" Amy exclaimed as she ran, reaching up to the Mudkip perched on her head.

"Mud!" the Mudkip seemed to taunt her, tapping her little feet on Amy's head.

"Yeah, you decide to mock me right when I actually have to hurry," Amy didn't finish the sentence, for she was too out of breath. Looking ahead once more, Amy thanked no one in particular as she saw that the ferry had not left port. She grinned to herself as she finally boarded, hoping that she wasn't too late.

"Okay, Mudkee, I'll decide to let you live this time." Amy exclaimed in a single breath. Mudkee only caught on to Amy's grin.

Amy dropped the conversation and decided to survey the ship. Sure enough, there were several other people, all a part of some conversation. Amy sighed. Where to start.. the girl thought to herself.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Before Jenny could reply, Curly stood in stiff attention once more.

"Hm?" Cid gave the psychic pokmon an inquisitive glance "More people?"

"Raa..." Curly replied, gesturing towards in direction of the gangplank.

"Well, the more the merrier."

"Toto!" Jaws said defiantly. There were all too many people stealing the attention of his trainer as it was. He wanted to see and judge this one without interference.

"Dile!" the little crocodile promptly hopped down onto the deck.

"You want to go meet them?" Cid asked in surprise

"Toto." Jaws gave a vigorous nod.

"Well go ahead then, but behave."

Cid watched the little crocodile rush in the direction Curly had pointed out and shook his head. Pokmon were so hard to understand at times...

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Amy was now simply leaning on the railing, regaining her breath. She looked up without moving her head as Mudkee shifted uneasily.

"Something wrong? You need an Oran Berry?" Amy asked. She recieved no reply as Mudkee hopped off of Amy's head and onto the deck, facing a Totodile that was now approaching. A Ralts followed shortly after it.

"Uh, who's your Trainer, guys?" Amy called out to the approaching Pokemon.

Mudkee cocked her head, not knowing what exactly to expect.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Raa..." Curly replied, pointing towards the direction that the pokmon had come from.

"Toto." Jaws concured grumpily, annoyed that he had been detected so early, before staring down Mudkee intently.

"Ralts?" Curly asked, approaching Amy cautiously as he tried to read her mood "Raa-alts?"

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Amy bent down, trying to make herself seem less threatening.

"Why aren't you with your Trainer? Are you lost or something?" Amy asked the Ralts that had now approached her.

Meanwhile, Mudkee was staring back at the Totodile in confusion.

"Mud? Kip mud kip?" (What? Got somethin' to say?) Mudkee asked, though in a curious manner.

OOC: Hmm, can we translate? Oh well.

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"ah crap I'm late the boat already left"devon says then jumps in the water and swims after the boat.eventualy he gets tired and a wailord gives him a lift to the boat.now he's one the boat devon calls out to the wailord"thanks I owe you big time.devon feeling week after swimming for such a long time looks for a place to sit.then charmander comes out of his pokeball and pulls devon towards another trainer. her charmander pulls her awahy"hm thats odd why'd yur bring me over here anyway"devon says.charmander says"char char char".ah so you think that charmander was cute"devon replies.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Curly shook his head vigorously, gaining confidence from Amy's friendly manner. He extended his little hand to the girl "Raa-" he stated, sending feelings of introduction to her along with the name 'Curly' and an indication on himself, "Raa-alts."

"Toto." Jaws snapped, "Toto-dile." (As a matter of fact I do. Don't you mess with my trainer or else.)

Curly turned towards the two with a sigh "Ralts, Raa-aa-alts-Raa..." (Don't mind him. He's obviously overcompensating for something,)

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Mud kip kip mudkip mud?" (Who would that be?) Mudkee replied to the Totodile. "Mud mud, mudkip mudkip." (And yes, I figured as much) she turned towards the Ralts in response, then faced the other Pokemon again.

Amy blinked as the name Curly popped into her mind. She waited for the Ralts to turn to her again before she replied.

"Is that your name, then? I'm Amy." Amy held a hand out to Curly, grinning.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Toto-too! Toto-oo-dile! Diiile! Totoo!" (How dare you?! I may be on the smallish side, but I could kick any posterior on this ship! You want a piece of me?)

"Raa-aalts" (Sure you can...) Curly replied sarcastically.

"Raa. Ra-alts." (Just ignore him. He's really a softie deep down.) Curly whispered to the Mudkip before turning back to Amy and shaking her hand as best he could, sending out thoughts of confirmation to her and shaking his head vigorously, making out the best smile he could manage. Such a nice person Curly thought for himself, sending a general emanation of warm feelings to her Maybe I should introduce her to Cid.. The Ralts furrowed its little brow in concentration for a moment, sending a message of summoning to his trainer before he resumed his smile.

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Mudkee nodded to Curly, then looked back at Jaws.

"Mud kip kip mudkip, mud kip kip." (I really wasn't trying to be offensive, but oh well.) Mudkee spoke up, then gave a shrug.

Amy smiled. It was so much fun talking to Psychic Pokemon.

"Nice ta meet'cha then, Curly." Amy responded, almost giggling at the smile the Ralts mustered. "Does he have a name?" Amy asked, gesturing at Jaws.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Raa-alts." (He's like that with everyone he meets.)

Curly turned his attention back to Amy, sending her an image of the Totodile, with a clear emphasis on its mouth, particularly the jaws, in response to her question.

Meanwhile the previous message had reached Cid's mind.

"Oh bugger." he muttered, turning to Jenny with an apologetic expression "Curly says I should come over right away. I've got to go, sorry." With that, Cid started moving the direction his pokmon had taken, escalating the speed of his steps to a kind of jog. Should have known better than to let Jaws out on his own. he thought for himself. That Totodile was always getting into trouble.

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM
just then sneasel comes out of his ball and scratches charmanders tail charmander scratches sneasel and they end up rolling on the floor"sneas sneas"(this is fun)sneasel says the charmander says"char mand"(bring it)and kicks sneasel off of him.devon returns both of them and thinks to himself"why did I get battle crazed pokemon".sneasel and charmander get out of they're balls in search of food.in a couple minutes devon grabs a hold of them and says"stay here be like the other pokemon".sneasel says "sneas sneas sneas"( ah do we have to and charmander says charma charm(ah dang we've been stuck in our balls for hours).

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Amy's eyes appeared to glaze over as an image of a Totodile, one with an outstanding jaw, entered her mind.

"Jaw.. no.. Jaws." Amy muttered as she returned to reality. "Okay," she put on a grin, "Curly and Jaws. Nice."

"Mud.. Kip mud kip kip." (Oh.. so that's your names..) Mudkee spoke up after her Trainer.
"Kip Mudkip." (I be Mudkee.) Mudkee added, beaming.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Raa-aa-alts." (Nice to meet you, Mudkee.) Curly said, feeling extremely positive about the world at the moment.

"Toto-dile." (The pleasure is all yours.) Jaws remarked sourly, unhappy that Curly had given away their names like that.

"Jaws? Curly?" Cid called, panting slightly after his run as he arrived by the pokmon. "Why'd you call me?"

"Toto? Toto-dile." (You called on him? You little snitch.) Jaws said with contempt.

Curly ignored the question and explained the situation to his trainer with a series of pictures and emotions, making sure to put in a 'sourpus' in connection with Jaws.

"I see." Cid replied with a nod, turning towards the girl whom he had just noticed "Hi Amy." he said, extending his hand "Curly here thinks that you're a 'nice lady' apparently, I'm Cid Woodland. The trainer of these two, and I'm sorry if Jaws has caused you any trouble."

The Totodile scowled and avoided making eye contact with his trainer.

"He's a bit lacking in manners, but he's got a good heart really."

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"Hello, Cid." Amy shook the hand that Cid offered.

"Yay. I made a good impression." Amy continued, smiling. "Jaws wasn't any trouble, though. He seems so cute." Amy finished.

"Mud?" (And?)

"Oh yes," Amy added after Mudkee spoke up, "And this is my Mudkip, Mudkee. I have a Numel, too, but she's sleeping in her ball. It sounds weird at the moment, but she naps right about now." Amy sweat-dropped.

OOC: Lol. Like an anime. ^_^

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: Urgh, my internet refuses to refresh. I have to make sure the last post got through..

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Sorry I'm late

Roleplay:

"C'mon charmander! We'll miss the ferry!" Blaze yelled while running.
"Char!" replied charmander.
"Aw man! It already left. Talk about unluckiness... If only you or bagon were Charizard or Salamence. Then we could fly to our destination" Blaze moaned.
"Char..." Replied charmander sadly.
"It's ok charmander...Hey is that Mr. Briney? What's he doing here? Maybe he could give us a lift to our destination!" Exclaimed Blaze.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I know it's bad cuz you know...First roleplay. If you guys can give me tips I'll be happy to take em!

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 03:48 PM
OOC: That wasn't bad at all for your first-ever rp post. ^_^ If you want tips I'd do what Alter Ego suggested.. read some of the other rps around here. ^^;

Yay, it's refreshing!

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Roleplay:
"Mr. Briney!" yelled Blaze.
"Hm...Oh hello there Blaze! How you doing?" Mr. Briney said.
"I'm great but I missed the ferry to Alphimega and I was wondering if you could give me and my pokemon a lift?" asked Blaze.
"Oh sure why not? Hop on my boat Blaze!" replied Mr. Briney.
"Thanks Mr. Briney! Off we go!" exclaimed Blaze.

And the boat shot off toward Alphimega.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the comment Random Plushie! I did what Alter Ego said and it helped alot.

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 04:33 PM
As Amy waited for a reply from Cid, she couldn't help but notice another boat speeding along in the water alongside the larger one that she and the others were on.
Curious, she examined the boat with the corner of her eye.

That boat seems very familiar for some odd reason.. No way, isn't that Mr. Briney's boat? Amy thought to herself.
Wow, I had no idea that Mr. Briney came to this port. And yet, he is one great captain, so it shouldn't be a surprise..

Amy turned her attention back to Cid and waited for what he was going to say. Mudkee, meanwhile, decided to crouch down, then take a leap onto the railing, where she watched Cid, along with Curly and Jaws.

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Occ:Whoa sry i been doing other stuff ^^;;

Ic:Igaru watched as a whole bunch of kids boardered the ship They all must of overslept as well.As Igaru leaned against the rail while his bulbasaur rubbed against his leg,he saw a boat speed up next to the one he was riding on Mr.Briney?!?Crazy old man,the person driving the boat was a captain known as Mr.Briney,Igaru met this man only two times.
"Well lets go look around bulba" the pokemon growled in agreement.Igaru passed a girl who was occupied by a mudkip.He decided to introduce himself
"Hi!My name is Igaru,and this little guy right here is Bulbasaur,nice to meet you"Igaru held out a hand to shake

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Roleplay:
"Hey Mr. Briney! Theres my ship I was supposed to take!" shouted Blaze excitedly.
"Really? Wanna go swim over there?" said Mr. Briney with a hint of sarcasm.
"Er no..I happen to know that Sharpedoes live n this part of the sea." replied Blaze.
"Oh well...Hey look were almost at Alphimega!" said Mr. Briney.
"That was quick..." said Blaze.
"Oh stop your yapping, we're here." snapped Mr. Briney
"Finally!" said Blaze.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What does OCC and IC mean? one last question. Are we all going to travel in a group or by ourselves. i want to go with friends on the journey.

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 05:00 PM
OOC: Er, there are two female characters who have Mudkips, are you referring to Jenny or Amy? Lol.

Cloud82-

IC = In Character
OOC = Out of Character

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
oh ok just wondering because I see alot of people do that

Tsukasa
August 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Occ:My fault,im talking to amy

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
OOC: Otay.

IC:
Amy swiveled around as a boy addressed her, holding out his hand. Looked like Cid wouldn't get to reply yet.

"Oh, hi, my name is Amy." She said, shaking the hand that Igaru offered her. At the mention of his Bulbasaur, she looked down to spot the aforementioned Pokemon near Igaru's feet. Amy grinned at the grass-type before looking back up at his Trainer.

"So, we're all heading to Alphimega?" Amy asked, referring to both Cid and Igaru.

Mudkee took notice of the Bulbasaur, leaping down from the railing and in front of him.

"Mudkip.." (Hello..) Mudkee greeted, unsure of what else to say.

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 05:52 PM
IC:
"Whew! We're here! Thanks for the ridde Mr. Briney!" said Blaze gratefully.
"You're welcome Blaze, Come visit sometime." said Mr. Briney.
"Hmmm, the ferry still hasn't gotten here yet. Now that we're here at Alphimega, what do we do?" Blaze asked charmander.
"Char!" said charmander.
"Hey look charmander! A poke playground! You can play with bagon while I watch you. C'mon out Bagon!" said Blaze.
"Bagon!" Bagon yelled finally out of his pokeball.
Blaze watched as the two pokemon played and though....my only friends are so happy. I wonder if I'll make friends here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
So are we going to travel throughout Alphimega in a group, partners, or by ourselves.
I want to travel in a group or with a partner

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 05:53 PM
OOC: Err, dunno, but I think it would make sense to be in a group. *lies in wait*
Delete one of your posts, please.

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Oh okay. sorry I double posted. it was an accident! i couldn't see what I posted so I clicked Post reply again and i double posted. So sorry. It was the first time I double posted.

Well as i was saying... We should travel in partners so it won't be complicated

Random Plushie
August 8th, 2005, 06:00 PM
OOC: So.. just delete one of them. o.O
Click on the edit button on the bottom right corner of your post, then on the next page, set it to 'delete post' and delete it.

Agent9
August 8th, 2005, 06:01 PM
i did delete it. Thanks though

Ibuberu
August 8th, 2005, 10:27 PM
OOC-Ekkkkk!!!I just step put for 1 day, and the story goes so long!

Ic-
Jenny had finally caught her breath,Ruru tugged her skirt and pointed to the boy and the girl who had replaced Cid's place.

"Hi! The name's Jenny, nice to meet you, Amy and Igaru right?"
Dew stepped up to Mudkee.
"Mud!Kip!Kip!"(Hi!Nice to meet you!)

She bent down and patted the Bulbasaur and Mudkip on their heads.Ruru however was still swaying its arms with Curly.

"I'm also going to Alphimega!"she smiled happliy.

Jenny turned to Jaws and frowned,"Now,how to deal with you?"
She bent down closer to Jaws, alarmed,Ruru told her to stop.

"Mud!Kip!"Dew kipped(I wouldn't do that if i were you)

But she continued to stare the Totodile down.

"Ah! I know!" an idea formed in Jenny's head.

She dug into her bag and pulled out 4 bars of what looked like pokemon food.She then passed 1 bar to Ruru and Curly to share,1 for Dew and Mudkee and the 3rd for Bulba.

"Try it, its my own special recipe!"

Dew and Ruru, who were used to Jenny's wonderful cooking toar the wrappers off.Ruru split the bar into 2 and gave 1 piece to Curly,Dew did the same.

"The last one is for you jaws!"Jenny said, thrusting the bar towards the agitated Totodile.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 11:59 PM
OOC: Try to limit RPing other people's characters or pokmon. That's called 'bunnying' and will cause trouble if you do it wrong.

IC:

Cid found himself overwhelmed by the amount of people around him, just as he was about to reply to Amy this Igaru guy came running from one direction and Jenny came from the other. He wanted to say that there was nothing weird with letting your pokmon have a nap-time but it seemed kind of awkward to do so at the moment.

"Umm..." Cid began, unsure how to phrase himself or to whom, he decided to go with general things first "Right" he said, turning to Igaru "I'm Cid Woodland and these are curly and Jaws." he gestured towards his pokmon and proceeded with replying to Amy's inqury "And yes, it does seem like we're all headed for Alphimega, or at least that's where I'm headed."

Curly sat down with his part of the bar and started chewing on it with pleasure.

"Toto-too? To-to-diii-le!" (How can you just take it? It could be poison for all we know!) the Totodile exclaimed in an accusing tone.

"Raa-alts-ralts-alts? Raa-alts. Ralts." (Which is why she gave part of it to her own, eh? I'll take yours if you don't want it.)

"Toto-diile." (Just pointing out.) Jaws replied grumpily, snatching the bar.

Curly gave an inward smile and sent Jenny a telepathic 'thank you' for the both of them.

"Looks like you've made a good impression on them as well." Cid noted to Jenny, watching the exchange between the two pokmon.

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 12:40 AM
" Haha!"Jenny beamed
"There hasn't been a pokemon who could resist my cooking yet!"

"And that inculdes sourpusses as well!"she added, patting Jaws on the head.

Ruru tugged Jenny's skirt again, asking for more bars to share with Curly.

"Looks like someone has a crush on him...."Jenny whispered teasingly to Ruru.

Ruru blushed a deep shade of red "Ralts!"(No!)
"Whatever you say!"she said with a hint of sarcasium in her voice, as she passed another bar to Ruru.

Alter Ego
August 9th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"So I see..." Cid replied, watching the grumpy expression on Jaws' face as Jenny patted him.

"Toto? Toto-dile?" (Sourpuss? Did you say that, Curly?) Jaws asked.

"Raa-alts." (Well it's true) Curly replied, turning his attention back to the now blushing Ruru.

"Ra-alts?" (No? No what?) he asked, nonplused. He could have sensed Ruru's feelings if he had wanted to, but that was considered extremely rude in Ralts society.

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 01:52 AM
"Well now,"Jenny sighed and sat down on a bench just behind them

"Its starting to get a bit boring again...Everybody's too busy with their own conversation."

"Kip?Dew asked(Whatsa matter?)
"Ralts....?(Bored?)

Ruru decided that it would have been best not to talk Curly for the moment, atleast until the whole thing blows over.

"You two know me too well, I can't take this!Urgg....."she untied her hair and put the bandana back to its usual place on her arm.

"Any ideas how to pass the time?"

Alter Ego
August 9th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Cid watched the expression on Jenny's face as she talked with her pokmon. Am I really that boring? he thought for himself with a shrug.

"Dull, huh?" he asked. "The trip shouldn't take too long any more though."

Curly looked at the suddenly silent Ralts in confusion "Raa-raa-alts?" (Was it something I said?)

Jaws snickered evilly, knowing quite well what the matter was but not wanting to let Curly in on it. "Toto-tooto-dile." (Maybe it's because your such a wuss.) He suggested with a nasty smirk.

Fls4eva
August 9th, 2005, 02:05 AM
IC: Nicole stared out of the gym window... Just then, she focused her lens at Jenny, then mumbling to herself..." That girl there looks familiar... Why, I seem to have seen her somewhere before...." Just then, Corrine interrupted her thoughts by jumped up and down shrieking " Ee Ee Ee Veveve( It's her! It's her!)" Nicole looked at Corrine surprisingly and walked off with Sylvia lagging behind.. Corrine realising that Nicole couldn't understand what she meant... followed silently behind....

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 02:13 AM
"Ralts...ralts ,ra,ra lts!!"Ruru said as she told Jenny what Cid thought.

"Oh!"Jenny stood up, embarassed

"I'm sorry,i didn't mean it like that....."she said apologeticly

"Ralts,ralts..."Ruru said to Curly(I'm sorry to...)

Before Jenny had a chance to say anything else,she saw an eevee bounding toward her.Followed by a girl with a sneasal.

"What?"she said

The eevee lannded onto her and both of them fell to the floor.

Fls4eva
August 9th, 2005, 03:48 AM
IC: " What's with you Corrine?" the girl shouted.."Oops. Sorry. Nice to meet you, my name is Nicole. And... you are?" the girl apologized. Sylvia stared at Jenny for a second then tugged Nicole's skirt... That seemed to hint Nicole to think that she knew Jenny... Out of curiousity she asked "Do I know you? You seemed familiar..." Corrine glared at Sylvia for a moment and screeched, "EeVVVee Ee EE...(That's not fair, why did she choose to understand that freaky Sylvia?) Out of anger, Corrine pounded on Sylvia and scratched her.." Gosh... There dey go again..." Nicole thought as she rushed foward to stop them...

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 04:02 AM
"Ra,ra!"Ruru said happily,it walked over to the sneasel and eevee,it was as if they had met before.Dew stared at Jenny with its bright blue eyes,just as confused.

Ruru flashed some old thoughts into Jenny's head.

"I remember...."Jenny thought

"This place,New bark town, the town which I stayed in before I moved to Hoenn...My neighbour, we were best friends.... could this be her?"

"Ralts...."Ruru looked at Nicole.She was also being subjected to the same treatment.

Fls4eva
August 9th, 2005, 04:25 AM
"This girl...she is...? No... it can't be... My neighbour....my best friend...she had moved to Hoenn long ago... She was much thinner than this girl, she was muc quieter too... But why do I feel like... I've met this girl somewhere before..." Nicole thought. Sylvia ran towards Jenny and hugged her legs... "Sne..sne...sne.sal.sne(This feeling...It's really her..)" Scratching her head, Nicole pondered.."The way Sylvia and Corrine is treating her...Could she really be the one?"

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Jenny smiled at the Snesal, she stroked Correin's head.
"I've felt this feeling somwhere before...."
Ruru rushed to Nicole and swayed her arms with joy.

"Ruru?You remmeber?"
"Kip!Kip!"even Dew agreed that this was the girl...

"Nicole?"

OOC-Tsukasa?Can we include this in the story?Or do you think that they are getting the spotlight too much?I'll delete it if you want.....

Agent9
August 9th, 2005, 03:28 PM
IC:
"Man.....where is that ship? I want to battle!" said a bored Blaze.
"Char!" charmander uttered it's phrase.
"Huh you want to go back to your pokeball and rest? ok then. I'll just send out Bagon. Charmander return! Go Bagon!" Blaze returned and sent out his pokemon.
"Bagon!" uttered Bagon.
"Hey look Bagon! The ferry is here. Oh wait. There just docking for a couple of minutes.
Hey is that a practice Gym? We should of went on it. Let's go greet the other trainers Bagon." said Blaze

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Jenny looked at Ruru,Dew,Sylvia and Corrine.

After a moment of thought,she managed a smile.She looked at Ruru, asking her if she was sure that this was Nicole.

Ruru curtly nodded its head.

"Its been so long since I've seen you."Jenny spoke for the first time since she saw Nicole.

"How have you been?Looks like you've raised your pokemon well..."she sat on the floor and stroked both Corrine and Sylvia.

Dew broke some of its bar and gave it to the Eevee and Sneasel to share.

"Ralts....."(Its going to be a long day...)Ruru sighed.
"Mudkip."(Tell me about it.)

Random Plushie
August 9th, 2005, 08:01 PM
OOC: Whoa, I'm behind once more. X.x

IC:
"Yep, nice 'ta meetcha Jenny.." Was the short reply that Amy mustered before the girl proceeded to give bars of food to the Pokemon and wander away. Amy shrugged, then became lost in the conversation, tilting her head in thought as she memorized everyone's names.

Mudkee seemed to share the same feelings as her Trainer.

"Mud.. kip kip mudkip." (Whoa.. lotsa peoples.) Mudkee muttered, then turned to Curly and Jaws. "Mud mud.." (Hey guys..) she called out.

"Mudkip kip mud?" (Wanna play a game?) she asked, grinning.

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Looks like Nicole was still lost, so Jenny thought it would've been better to wait.

She overheard Amy, and decided to join in, with Ruru and Dew behind.

"A game? Sounds fun, i'm in!"

Agent9
August 9th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Roleplay:
"C'mon Bagon! Let's go meet some trainers!" said Blaze.
"Bagon!" said Bagon.
Blaze explored the ship and saw a trio of trainers.
"Hi! I'm Blaze!" introduced Blaze.
"Uhhh.....Hi?" said the trio.
"Are you guys heading toward Alphimega? I am!" said Blaze.
"Err yeahh... Well see ya around Blaze" the trio said.
"Wait! What're you're names?" asked Blaze.
------------------------------------------------------------

Random Plushie
August 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
OOC: Trio? As in..? Sorry, it kinda threw me off for some reason. XD And hey.. isn't that slightly bunnying? *is confuzzled*

IC:

Mudkee blinked. "Mudkip kip mud?" (You can understand me?) The Mudkip blinked once more, tilting her head.
"Mudkip. Kip mud mudkip mud?" (Oh well. I was thinking tag?) she continued.

Amy continued to think as the conversation continued. Suddenly, a boy approached the group, shouting a greeting and stating that his name was Blaze. Amy blinked at the sudden arrival.

"Hi. My name's Amy. You're.. also heading to Alphimega, aren't you?" Amy asked.

Ibuberu
August 9th, 2005, 10:20 PM
OOC-Sorry,I didn't realise it was Mudkee who was talking!!

In-Jenny smiled at the little Mukip.

"Well,I can't understand all of it,but I try."

"Dew!Ruru!Wanna play with Mudkee?"she asked her pokemon.

"Ra!"(Yes!)
Mudkip!(Sure!)

Ruru started running after Mudkee, but Dew chased its tail, until it became so dizzy,it fell to the floor.

"Oh,Dew!"Jenny sighed.

As she picked up the Mudkip, she saw a boy running towards them.

The boy introduced himself as Blaze.

"Hi, I'm Jenny,nice ta meet'ca!And,yes,I'm also going to Alphimega."she said, as she put Dew back into her bag.

"This is my Mudkip,Dew"she gestured to the Mudkip, who was still dazed.

"Ralts!"Ruru ran straight into the boy's Bagon.

Jenny quickly rushed over to help the Bagon and Ralts up.

"I'm so sorry!Ruru can be a bit playful at times."
"Ralts!!(Sorry!!)

She bent down and examined the Bagon,which eyed her closely.

"Its so cute!"she smiled and patted the Bagon,she held out another food bar, wondering if the Bagon would take it as a peace-offering.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 12:02 AM
OOC: S'all right. ^_^

IC:

Amy smiled contently as she watched Jenny greet Blaze's Bagon. She decided to remain silent unless someone spoke to her or something.

Mudkee didn't want the game of tag to come to a halt, though, for it had only just started. She creeped up to the others very slowly and quietly, then poked Ruru with a swift motion of her front leg.

"Mud! Mudkip!" (Tag! Yer it!) Mudkee exclaimed in a sing-song voice before quickly leaping onto the railing before Ruru could react.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Ra!Ralts!"(Hey!No fair!)

Ruru quickly chased after Mudkee,Dew,who'd come back to his senses jumped out of Jenny's bag and began chasing after Mudkee as well.

Ruru and Dew cornered the Mudkip.Dew playfully shot a water gun at Mudkee.While Ruru took the opputurnity to leap and tag Mudkee.

"Ra..ralts,ralts!!"(I am Ruru, fear me!)

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Mudkee blinked the extra water out of her eyes. The Mudkip smirked as an idea popped into her head. Inhaling, she blew out a thin jet of a Water Gun, which softly struck Dew.

"Mud! Kip!" (Hah! Tag!) Mudkee raced out of the corner she had been in, then turned around to see what Dew's reaction would be.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Dew shook its face vigorously, getting water off himself.

He quickly shouted to Ruru"Mudkip?Mudkip mud?"(Hey Ruru!Give her a taste of your confusion!)

Ruru smiled, it lifted its arms into the air and swayed them back and forth.
Mudkee started to float in mid-air, Dew squinted, focusing on Mudkee, preparing to fire a water gun.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Mud, kip.." (Oh, shoot..) Mudkee sighed, her eyes widening.

The Mudkip only had a few moments to think.. and apparently that was enough. Mudkee inhaled once again, this time launching a Water Gun at Ruru, hoping to break his concentration.

OOC: I must go to bed now.. Grr. G'night. :3

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Ruru skilfully dodged the water gun, but tripped.It lost its concentration and Mudkee landed on the floor just as Dew fired its water gun.

"Ralts.Ralts,ra."(Hee.Sorry,my fault.)Ruru sniggered as it got up to its feet.

"Mudkip!Mud kip mud."(Rats!Must be karma.)

Jenny and Amy had sat down on a bench nearby,laughing as they watched the 3 pokemon "play".

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 12:50 AM
OOC: You know what? I think I'm going to stay up late! XD

IC:
Amy simply smiled. It was really all she could think of doing.

"Hey," Amy called out to Cid, Blaze, Igaru, and Nicole. "Why don't you ask your Pokemon if they wanna join in?"

Mudkee was too involved in the game to listen to what Amy had just said. As soon as she hit the deck, she quickly leaped on all fours once more and scurried away in a zig-zag pattern in an attempt to dodge anymore Water Guns.

"Mud kip mud, mud!" (You're still 'it', Dew!) Mudkee shouted back, trying to taunt them.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:08 AM
OOC: Man, it's been waaay to long since I posted here.

IC:

"Raa!" (Sure!) Curly exclaimed happily, not bothering to wait for Cid's approval.

"Come on, Jaws." Cid said, watching the Totodile who was obviously itching to go, but refrained from it due to his pride. "You know you want to..."

"To-to-diile!" (No I don't!) he replied grumpily

"Raalts!" (Sourpuss!) Curly taunted, using his psychic power to launch a small object at the Totodile.

"Toto! Totodile!" (Hey! Stop that!)

"Ra-alts!" (Make me!)

"Toto-diile!" (You're asking for it)

Jaws charged after the chuckling Ralts and into the game and Cid shook his head with a grin.

"Told you he was a nice guy deep down." he said.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Mudkee continued in her attempts to taunt Dew, making a silly face at the other Mudkip, then immediately turning around and dashing forward.. straight into Curly.
The impact sent both Mudkip and Ralts back a little bit, Mudkee gaining a headache in the process.

"Mud.. kip, mudkip mud mud kip.." (Whoa.. Sorry, didn't see ya there..) Mudkee wheezed, then shook her head to rid herself of the dizziness.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:17 AM
"Raa-alts" (It's alright) Curly replied, floating back onto his feet.

"Ralts-alts!" (Watch out!), Curly ducked quickly as Jaws sent a Water Gun towards him. Mudkee's reflexes weren't quite as fast however, and the jet of water struck her straight in the face, not that it was that effective. But the Totodile found it humorous nonetheless.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:20 AM
"Mud, kip kip!" (Oh, shootses!) Mudkee gasped as the water soaked her head. Shaking the excess water off, she turned towards Jaws.

"Mud, mudkip mud.." (Uh dude, Dew's 'it'..) Mudkee said to the Totodile. The Mudkip then glanced back to see what Dew and Ruru were doing..

OOC: Yes! I used the word shootses (which is mostly just my word, but..)! Fear me! XD

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:23 AM
OOC: Go shootses!

IC:

"Toto..." (Oh...) Jaws replied sheepishly, "-dile." (Sorry)

"Raa-aa-alts Ralts." (Just pay attention, alright?) Curly asked, before turning towards the soaked Mudkee with an apologetic grin.

"Ralts. Raa-aaa-alts-ratls." (Sorry, he's new to these games.)

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:26 AM
OOC: Like, shootses.

IC:
Mudkee nodded at Curly's advice. The Mudkip then proceeded to turn to Jaws.

"Mud, kip mud mudkip kip.. mudkip kip mud mudkip kip mudkip mud. Kip." (Oh, and I forgive you.. even though I wasn't really mad at you. Yeah.) Mudkee said to the Totodile, shrugging at the end. She shook off whatever water was still on her and waited for Dew to make a move..

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 01:28 AM
OOC-Dang, my internet keeps dropping....Sorry if you don't understand my post, don't have enough time to re-type, later drop.

Ic-"Hey,Amy, is your Numel still asleep?Why don't you let it out?"Jenny turned to Amy.

Dew chased after Mudkee, firing water guns here and there.Suddenly, an idea hit Dew.
He sprayed his water gun onto the deck,making it wet.The Mudkip than waited for the right moment, then slided its way towards Mudkee.He tagged her with his tail, just as he whizzed by.

"Mudkip!"(Payback time!)Dew smirked

Not looking where he was going, he crashed into Jaws.

Ruru purposely tapped Curly and ran away, seeing if he would chase her.
"Ralts ra....ralts!"(Catch me if you can!)

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:29 AM
"Ra-aa-aal-alts! Ralts!" (Watch what you wish for!) he called, following Ruru.

"To!" (Oy!) Jaws called as Dew collided with him "Toto-dile!" (Watch it!)

He brushed the dirt of and shrugged.

"To-todile-to-too."(It happens, I guess.)

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Mudkee blinked as she randomly selected a target.

"Mud, kip." (Oh, cool.) Mudkee exclaimed as she realized that Dew had crashed directly in front of her.
"Mudkip!" (Take that!) Mudkee exclaimed once more, tapping Dew before scurrying away.

Meanwhile, Amy pondered what Jenny said.

"I guess. She needs to get out more, anyways. If she's still sleeping.. oh well." Amy shrugged, unclipping a regular Pokeball from her belt. "Come on out, Niana!"

Amy tossed the Pokeball in the air, the Pokemon inside popping out in a flash of light. When it died down, a Numel was revealed. Looking down at her surroundings, Niana sighed.

"Numel mel numel mel.." (Why does it have to be wet..) Niana stated, giving another sigh as she shuffled her camel-like feet, which were now wet.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Jenny looked at the sad Niana, feeling sorry for it.She dug into her bag and took out,yet another food bar(How many does she actually have?)She took off the wrapper and held it out to the Numel.

"Hope you feel better Niana."she said as she waited to she if the Numel would take her bar.

Ruru meanwhile, was still wondering where Curly was.

Dew however made sure to keep a distance from Mudkee.

"Mudkip!"(You're not getting me this time!)

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:42 AM
"Mudkip.." (Okay..) Mudkee blinked as Dew escaped her reach.
"Mudkip mud!" (Then you're it!) Mudkee giggled, poking Jaws and running in the same direction as Dew.

Niana watched the two Mudkips run past her, then looked up at Jenny's offer.

"Num.." (Nice..) Niana muttered, reaching up and grabbing the food bar out of the girl's hand, swallowing it whole.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:44 AM
OOC: *cough* *points at own previous post* Curly followed her, remember? *Cough*

IC:

Cid watched the numel with interest as Jenny handed her another bar. How many of those does she have, anyway? He wondered for himself.

"Toto!" (Dang!), Jaws ran after the escaping Mudkee, firing another Water Gun "Toto-toto-too-dile!" (This time I'm justified!)

Meanwhile, Curly made his way to Ruru. "Raa-aalts-Ralts-raa-alts?" (Are you looking for someone?) he asked, noticing the confused expression on her face.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:48 AM
"Mudkip!" (Ackness!) Mudkee yelped as she went into another zig-zag pattern to avoid the Water Guns. Great, now she couldn't complain if she got soaked again.

"Numel.. Numel num num." (Haha.. Mudkee's in a tough spot.) Niana mocked from the sidelines, savouring the taste of Jenny's food.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 01:50 AM
OOC-Ahem,Ruru's a "her".Nevermind though,she(Ruru) doesn't care...much.

Ic-Jenny stroked Niana, she noticed that this pokemon was a bit more trusting than the rest.

Dew ran from Jaws as fast as his little legs could carry him.
While Ruru turned round and smirked to Curly
"Ralts.....Ralts ra ralts!Ralts ra ra ralts,ralts!(Nobody in particuler...esppecially not you!Your've never going to catch me!Never!)

She ran farther from Curly, and found a hiding spot,under Niana.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:51 AM
OOC: It was a misspelling and is corrected.

IC:

Jaws heard Niana's little comment and wondered if she was in the game or not. Deciding on the latter he resumed his pursuit of the Mudkip.

"Too-Toto-to-dile!" (Hey, look at this!) he called, applying his scary face move to slow her down.

Curly shook his head in confusion as he watched Ruru bolt off once more. He'd never understand women.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"Numel.." (Whoa..) Niana muttered. It was very weird having a Ralts hide under you. She relaxed as Jenny pet her, though. Amy smiled at that. Not much people payed attention to the little Numel.

Mudkee obediantely (OOC: oh gawd, I KNOW I spelled that wrong XD) looked back towards her pursuer, only to be horrified at the Scary Face attack.

"Mud.. kip kip.." (Oh.. shootses..) Mudkee stammered, stopping in her tracks.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM
"Toto! Dile!" (Hah! Tag!) Jaws cried triumphantly, lightly tapping the Mudkip with his claw before he ran off, realizing that he'd be the most likely target now.

Cid watched his Ralts' confused expression. He had the distinct feeling that the little psychic should follow Ruru rather than stand there and look confused. He shrugged and returned his attention to the Numel, watching it with curiosity but not saying anything.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Mudkip!"(Hey move already!)Dew shouted to Mudkee.

Ruru giggled as she hid under the Numel"Ralts ra ralts..."(Hope this isn't bothering you...)

Jenny smiled at the other pokemon, laughing away.

"Looks like Ruru is winning!"she shouted to Cid.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:59 AM
OOC: We're typing too fast but mine came first. Mudkee is tagged. =P

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Ooc-Its been edited....
My computer doesn't refresh fast enough...

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:01 AM
"Numel.. num num numel mel numel." (You know.. it feels weird when someone hides under ya.) Niana commented, directed entirely at Ruru. The Numel sighed, deciding to yawn for no apparent reason, all though it was probably because she just woke up.

"Mud!" (No!) Mudkee whined, chasing quickly after the fleeing Jaws. However, she noticed Curly just standing out in the open.. Mudkee took her chance and immediately poked the Psychic-type lightly before running towards Jaws direction to avoid being tagged back.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Dew ran next to Mudkee

"Mud,mudkip mud kip!(Hey,you're pretty good at this game!)he commented.

Jenny, for some reason, seemed to like Niana, she sat down beside her and asked Amy,"So, how long've you known Niana?"

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 02:05 AM
"Ralts!" (Ack!) in wondering about Ruru's behaviour, Curly had completely forgotten about the game. But this could be put to an advantage, maybe.

"Ralt-aaalt-alts, ra?" (Can't catch you, eh?) he taunted, lifting Ruru from her hiding spot with his psychic powers.

Cid listened to the girls' conversation, but he didn't have anything to comment on at the moment so he remained silent.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"Mudkip!" (Thanks!) Mudkee quickly replied, glancing over her shoulder to see if Curly was going to pursue her.

Niana didn't really seem to notice that Jenny had sat down next to her.. she seemed more bored than anything else.

"I've had Niana for almost as long as I've had Mudkee." Amy answered, beaming. "Isn't she adorable?"

Niana seemed not to notice that, either.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:08 AM
"Ralts!Ralts ra..ralts,ralts!"(Hey!If you can use your powers,i'll use mine!)

Still floating in the air, Ruru concetrated on a bucket of water not to far from them.The bucket slowly lifted itself,it then floated over to Curly.

"Ralts!"(Hasta la vista baby!)Ruru smiled as the bucket circled itself around Curly.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:15 AM
OOC: Whoa, I just noticed that it's passed midnight where I am, and yet I am as peppy as ever. o.O

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 02:16 AM
OOC: Got to go eat now.

IC:

"Toto-dile!" (Good one!) Jaws called, watching with great amusement as Curly got soaked

"Ralts!" (Rats!) Curly muttered, his concentration broken by the water he had to drop Ruru. "Raa-alts-Raa-alts!" (I'll take you then!) he called, turning towards the still laughing Jaws and flipping the Totodile towards himself with his powers, tapping him slightly as he landed on the deck.

"Raaal-ts" (You're it!) he called, jumping backwards and putting up a defense of Double Team.

"Toto!" (Whoa!) Jaws stumbled slightly, confounded by the sudden army of Ralts in front of him. He turned towards Dew and fired a water gun at her.

"She looks kind of bored." Cid commented, watching the expression on the Numel's face. "No offence of course."

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Jenny seemed to notice that Niana seemed to be lost in thought,well, not really,she looked as if she was bored.

"Why don't you go and join them Niana?"she stroked its back one more time.

"Or are you just afraid to try new things?"she added, smiling to the Numel.

"Come on, I'll help you."she urged the Numel.

"Hey everybody!Change of plans,Niana's it!"she shouted out unsuspectedly

I've also gotta eat, be back in 10min

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:20 AM
"Hmm.." Amy muttered. "You're right. Wow. Niana, why don't you go play with the others? It's better than sitting over there." Amy suggested.

Niana slowly raised her head, nodded, then marched off closer to the other Pokemon.

"Numel numel num num mel.. numel mel numel. Numel numel mel numel?" (Based on what I have been viewing.. the Totodile is 'it'. And it appears that you want to tag this Ralts, correct?) Niana asked Jaws as she came to a halt near the others. Without even bothering to wait for a reply, Niana raised one of her wet feet and stomped onto the deck, creating a small shockwave that was a Magnitude 5. Niana watched, expressionless, as the shockwave spread throughout the area and canceled out most of the illusionary Curly's, which was probably very annoying to the Ralts.

"Numel numel. (Your welcome.) Niana stated.

OOC: Sowwy Curly, but I REALLY wanted to do that. XD

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Ooc-I eat faster than expected:p

Ic-
The little shockwave caused the boat to sway from side to side, all the other pokemon fell onto the floor.

"Whoa!"Jenny shuddered as the floor began to move.

"Mudkip mud,mudkip kip mud!"(Hey Niana, get into the game, we're supposed to have fun!"

Ruru got up and looked around for Curly.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"Numel mel numel numel." (I was merely canceling the Double Team.) Niana replied, sighing.
Mudkee had toppled to the floor as well, and was now fuming at Niana's side.

"Mudkip mud mud kip mud.." (You didn't have to capsize the boat..) Mudkee sighed at her friend, shaking her head in annoyance.

Luckily, Amy was one of the people sitting down, and the shockwave wasn't as bad for her.

"Whoa.. wonder what a Magnitude 10 feels like.." Amy commented.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:39 AM
"I don't think I wanna find out."Jenny joked as she sat down next to Amy

Ruru took a glance at Niana, she wondered why that pokemon just wouldn't let itself have fun.

"Mudkip mudkip!Mudkip kip mudkip Mudkip!"(Come on Niana!This game'd be funner if you joined!)

Ruru thought of a plan.
She swayed her arms again, just like before, Niana started floating....

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"Nu.. mel.. numel.." (Oh.. my.. goshness..) Niana muttered as she swayed back and forth in the air.

"Numel numel mel num, numel numel mel numel!" (When Amy said 'we're going to another region', this isn't exactly what I envisioned!) Niana exclaimed, a flicker of emotion showing on her face.

"Mudkip mud mud kip mud mudkip kip mudkip." (The only time Niana had fun was when Amy fed her an Oran Berry for the first time.) Mudkee laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Ruru started lifting the other pokemon to the air as well

"Ralts,ralts,ralts!"(Up,up,up!)

"Mudkip mudkip!Mudkip,Mud mud kip mudkip!(Thanks Ruru!Now,we can have an air battle!)he said as he floated.

Finally, the last pokemon,Ruru herself was in the air.

"Mudkip!"(Take that!)he fired a water gun at Mudkee, and bounced off Niana.

"Hey!You guys better be careful up there!"Jenny hollered up to the pokemon.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Amy watched with amusement as all the Pokemon rose into the air.

"Mud.." (Whoa..) Mudkee uttered as she floated into the air with everyone else.

"Numel numel mel num numel!" (Now you must all suffer!) Niana exclaimed, trying to be more humourous than sarcastic for once.

"Kip! Mudkip!" (Hey! Stop it!) Mudkee exclaimed to Dew, smirking as she shot a counter Water Gun to stop Dew's. She made a face at the other Mudkip and continued to float.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 02:56 AM
OOC-Are you awake?It must be 1am at your side....talk about hyperactive.

Ic-
"Finally, Niana looks like she's having fun eh?"Jenny smiled to the happy numel.

In the air, the other pokemon continued thier assault on each other,water,fire,psychic,it was like watching a laser show.

Jenny sat back down on the bench,"Hey,since we've got nothing much to do, how bout telling me bout yourself?Bet you came from Hoenn too."

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:00 AM
OOC: AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY CAFFIENE! WHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! XD

IC:

Amy nodded, admiring the attacks that each Pokemon gave off in the air.

"Yeah.. I'm from Hoenn. I was traveling around for a little while before I heard about this adventure. I actually have more Pokemon back home, but I want to catch as much Alphimega Pokemon as I can. So I chose to bring only Mudkee and Niana." Amy smiled at the two levitating Pokemon of hers.

"What's your stories?" Amy asked, turning back to Jenny and Cid.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:08 AM
OOC:Caffeine is for amateurs. XD

IC:

Cid watched the show unfold wordlessly, as if lost in thought without even thinking about anything in particular, but Amy's question made him snap back to the present.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm not that special really. I come from Johto originally, that's where I got Jaws. Anyway, I was just collecting gym badges like any good trainer would when professor Elm, you know the pokmon researcher, called me and asked if I'd go to this new continent to do research for him." he shrugged "The only hitch was that I could only bring two pokmon with me, some balancing regulation or the other apparently, so I obviously took along my starter, and then I took an egg my friend had given me too." he gestured towards Curly "That's where I got him. So here I am."

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 03:08 AM
"Actually, I was living in New bark town in Johto.But my family moved to Hoenn when I was really young...."she paused for a moment, looking at the pokemon,who were still having a blast.

"My father is a business(correct spelling?)man, so I don't see him much and mom's too caught up in thinking that her life'll end too fast, so she keeps trying new things.Like Ponyta Racing, she rarely has time for me.So that's why, I travelled round Hoenn, meeting new people, seeing new places and pokemon...."she sighed,looking into the blue cloudless sky.

"My pokemon are the only living things which spend time with me the most.I caught loads,but mom's busy studying(as in, seeing if they reveal the meaning of her life sort of thing...) them back at home."

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:10 AM
OOC: 1:10 AM XD

IC:

Amy nodded, listening intently to Cid's and Jenny's explanations.

"Interesting, actually. Yours too, Jenny.. Ponyta racing.." Amy commented, tilting her head up towards the battle in the air. Embers, Water Guns, Confusions, it looked like a bunch of fireworks.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Cid watched the performrance too. Suddenly, Jaws decided to pull of a shocker and unleashed an Ice Beam at Curly.

"You little show off." Cid chuckled as Curly dodged it "By the way, what kind of other pokmon do you have?" he asked turning his attention back to Amy and Jenny, actually quite curious now.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"Oh.." Amy sunk into deep thought, thinking about all the Pokemon she'd captured in Hoenn.

"I lost count a long time ago." Amy concluded, shrugging. She looked up at Jaws to see him fire that Ice Beam. Mudkee knew Ice Beam, too, but she wasn't sure what the Mudkip was going to do about it. Amy mentally shrugged on that, too.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:18 AM
"So...there were no special ones?" Cid asked "You know, ones you were friends with? Or ones that were unusual? I have a nice and shiny Yanma back there" he said thoughtfully. "But she's such a terrible narcist she got on everyone else's nerves. Hah, I wonder how the proff handels her.." he added thoughtfully, remembering the bug pokmon's usual unruly manner.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"Oh, that's what you meant." Amy tilted her head in thought once more. She sighed before giving a reply.

"I lost count on those, too. But, there was this Tropius I had. I named her Tropicana. Oh, and a Vibrava I named Sandstorm.. there's too many for me to name them all." Amy continued, staring into space.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:27 AM
"I know what you mean..." Cid replied "It's kind of tough to leave so many friends behind, isn't it?" he gave a sigh "Like my Togetic, Pixie. She was such glorious fun to be with." Cid chuckled at the memory of her pranks.

Jaws gave an indignant snort at the memory as he floated past, obviously not finding it nearly as amusing and his trainer.

"But I'm probably worrying over nothing, aren't I?" he asked the world in general "I shouldn't brood like this."

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:30 AM
OOC: Lol, we've been on the boat forever. XD

IC:

Amy shook her head at Cid's question.

"It's better to worry and remember than to not care at all and forget all about her. Or something like that." Amy responded. The Pokemon were still having a blast in the air. Mudkee had decided to show Jaws a blast of her own Ice Beam.. thankfully the Totodile was fast enough to dodge it.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 03:30 AM
"Do you have 5 hours?"she asked sarcasticly

"I've caught loads of pokemon to help my mom I guess, but I can't remember each and everyone of them.Not like I have super memory or something.

"But, if I were to say a few, I'd say,"Jenny got interupted by a loud boom.

It was the ship's horn.

Ruru lost her concentration and all the pokemon fell onto the ground.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Cid nodded, smiling at Amy's aphorism, awkward thought it was.

"That's what I try to tell myself."

As the ship's horn boomed, causing all of the pokmon to drop to the ground, he returned to the present.

"So, I guess we're here then." he said, standing up "Let's see what new friends we can find then, shall we?"

Curly and Jaws, both slightly tuckered after the fall walked over to their trainer, ready to follow.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Err, yeah." Amy said, standing up and walking to the railing to see that the ship had docked. "C'mon everyone!" Amy exclaimed, walking towards the gangplank.

Mudkee and Niana both groaned in unison as they got to their feet and waddled after their Trainer, not waiting for the others. Mudkee decided to make it easier for herself, first jumping onto the railing, then onto Amy's head. Niana frowned and kept in pace with Amy.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:36 AM
OOC: It just occured to me that we might need Tsukasa's help after this point. Unless someone knows where the heck we're landing?

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 03:37 AM
OOC: Eh.. no. No, not at all. XD XD XD

Well peoples, I must be off to bed right about now. Or else it'll come back to haunt me in the morning. Bye-bye for now. ^_^

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 03:42 AM
OOC-You're right....

Ic-Jenny picked up Dew and put him into her bag again, then with Ruru beside her,she got off the ship and joined Cid and Amy.

"What should we do here?"she pondered

After a moment of thought, she perked up

"Hey, since we're finally on dry land now, why don't why have a battle?"

Suddenly, she heard a groan, coming from Ruru,Dew and her stomach.
She blushed, "or maybe we could get a bite to eat first?"

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 03:49 AM
OOC: Looks like we're on hold for the moment.

IC:

Cid got down from the gangplank just after the girls. Curly followed without too much trouble, his psychic senses already having allowed him to regain his composure, Jaws on the other hand stumbled along, nearly tripping, and Cid decided that it was best to pick him up.

"Hey, since we're finally on dry land now, why don't why have a battle?" he heard Jenny ask.

Suddenly a groan became audible from the stomachs of both Jenny and her pokmon.
"Or maybe we could get a bite to eat first?" she suggested, blushing.

"I'd go with the second option." Cid replied "Jaws still needs to recover, and it doesn't sound like such a good idea to put our pokmon into battle with each other now that they've just started to become friends."

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 03:58 AM
As the trio walked along the beach to the nearby town,Jenny sighed again.

"Hope that they have a hotel to stay in,I just hate sleeping outdoors.."

Even though the trainers were tired, it didn't mean that the pokemon were, they started chasing each other on the warm sand of the beach, leaving pawprints in the sand.
Dew jumped out of the bag yet again and joined the party.

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:24 PM
OOC: Whoa. Some sleep I had. XD

IC:

Mudkee remained perched on Amy's head. For some reason, it was one of her favorite places to be. Niana didn't really know what else to do, so she merely followed the Trainers.
Amy observed the town, searching for a restaurant or something. It was awfully small, only a few buildings here and there, and even fewer homes. The plants around town sure were nice, though.

"So.. anyone find a restaurant yet? Or maybe we should just have a picnic or something." Amy asked the others.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Not a restaurant in sight..." Cid replied with a sigh. "Curly and Jaws didn't find anything either."

He took a brief pause.

"We could always try the local pokmon center." he suggested "Providing food and lodgings for trainers is part of their services, isn't it? I've heard that their food isn't all that great, though."

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 01:36 PM
"Nope.. it ain't. It's like.. chock full of preservatives, and it tastes weird." Amy replied, making a face. Mudkee blinked, tilting her head.

"Mud, mud mudkip kip mud mudkip mud." (Well, the Pokemon food there isn't all that bad.) Mudkee kipped with a shrug. Niana slowly looked up at the Mudkip, then nodded in agreement.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
OOC: Speaking of sleep, it's past midnight here. I'd better shut my computer off before mom wakes up and starts a screaming contest :paranoid: .

Random Plushie
August 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Well, I guess the Pokemon Center isn't all that bad.. we could get maps there." Amy suggested, reaching up to Mudkee. She picked up the Mudkip, then put her down on the ground next to Niana.

"You two should play with the other Pokemon now. There's really nothing else to do." Amy instructed, pointing at the others' Pokemon. Mudkee shrugged, then bounded off towards the others instantly. Niana heaved a sigh, then reluctantly followed after the Mudkip.

"Num.." (Well..) Niana stated as she neared the other Pokemon. "Numel num num numel mel. Numel mel. Numel mel numel?" (I guess I haven't been properly introduced. I'm Niana. You people are?) The Numel tilted her head.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Dew proudly stepped up to the Numel,puffing his chest out.

"Mudkip mud,mudkip mudkip mud,mudkip kip kip mudkip,mudkip mud mudkip!"(Dew's the name,its supposed to mean pure drop of water,atleast thats what me trainer says, so that means I'm pure!)

"Ralts...."(Oh stop showing off!)

Ruru extended her arm in greeting.

"Ralts.....,Ralts.....!Ra ralts ralts...,ralts ra "ra" ralts... ralts.(I'm Ruru,nice to meet you Niana!Don't mind Dew,his loves to rave on and on about him being "pure" everytime somebody asks him."

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip kip!"(Hey!That names special!)

"Ralts..., ralts ralts ra!"(Yeah,but only if you can answer a question!)

"Mudkip!"(Bring it!)

"Ralts.....ralts ra?"(Why's.......your head so big?)

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Hey!It ain't big!)
"Ralts,ra ralts!"(Yeah, its huge!)

Ruru started running from Dew which chased her.

"Mudkip!"(You come back here!)

Ruru smiled at Niana,"Ralts,ralts?"(Wanna join us?)

Dew continued chasing Ruru round and round the trainers.

Jenny smiled at the three pokemon.

"Looks like Niana's finally managed to make friends."

She turned back to the boy and girl.

"I don't mind, atleast we've got a place to crash,and I'm okay with preservatives,just not too much, i'm on a diet."

On hearing this, Ruru and Dew could not help but stop and think.

"Mudkip "mudkip" mudkip."(She's been "dieting for over 2 years.)Dew said as he shook his head.

"Ralts...,ralts ra,ralts ra ra."(Yes,but she still eats fast foods, and she shares it with us too.)

"Mudkip mud "mudkip" mud kip!"(She does not get the point of "dieting" if she still eats hamburgers!)

"Ralts..ralts,ralts ralts ralts."(Her mom told her that hamburgers were a heart attack on a bun.)

"Mudkip!"(Yup!)

Ruru continued chasing Dew.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Niana shook her head, although she tried to be polite.

"Num.. numel. Numel mel mel num?" (Nah.. it's okay. So what's your names?) Niana replied, turning to Jaws and Curly. Mudkee, on the other hand, immediately joined the chase, grinning with glee.

Amy tilted her head at Jenny's remark. "Hmm.. you don't look like you need a diet." She shrugged.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Jenny blushed.

"Well, thanks, unless you're saying I'm scrawny!Ha!"she giggled.

Ruru was still running from Dew.

"Ralts ralts,ra..!"(Hurry up,slowpoke!)

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip mud!"(Hey!Who're you calling a slow-witted pokemon who's pink!)

"Ralts...ralts!"(Wow!You described yourself so well!)

"Mudkip mudkip!"(I'm not pink!)

Dew thought for a moment.

"Mudkip!"(Or slow-witted!)

"Ralts...."(Right...)

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Mudkee wasn't able to refrain from laughing. She actually laughed too hard, making her slow down just as she was about to catch Ruru. Niana looked towards the chase, not bothering to wait for a reply from Curly or Jaws.

"Num, numel numel num mel numel?" (Now, what's so hard about catching a Ralts?) Niana sighed, chuckling a bit.

"Nah, you know what I meant." Amy smiled, watching over the Pokemon at play.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Just before Niana had a chance to pounce on Ruru, she used teleport and appeared beside Niana.

"Ralts ralts ra r ralts?"(Did I mention I know teleport?)It smirked as it teleported once again to escape Niana's clutches.

"Hey Ruru!Play fair!Don't use teleport!"Jenny shouted to the smirking Ralts.

"Ralts ralts, ralts ralts ra!"(Nevermind, I could take all 3 of you even without teleport!)she smiled as she continued running again.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:00 AM
"Numel numel num numel mel MEL NUMEL?" (Did I mention that I know MAJOR PISSY FIT?) Niana exclaimed, trying to follow up with a frown, but burst into laughter instead.

Mudkee blinked, then realized that now was her chance after Niana made a distraction like that. The Mudkip took a swift leap of truth, landing directly on Ruru's head, which in turn brought the Ralts down to the ground.

"Mud! Mudkip!" (Whee! I win!) Mudkee beamed.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:07 AM
OCC: Sorry... too busy helping my friend scan some pictures...

IC: "Gosh...." Nicole said rubbing her sleepy eyes. She rushed out of her cabin and looked around her... Everyone had already left.... She hurried down the ship. She set foot on the soft sand of the beach and walked towards the town... She immediately decide to take her pokemon to the Pokemon Center as she expected them to be tired from the long journey...." Where can the Pokemon Center be?" she wondered.... looking around..

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 01:09 AM
"Ralts!"(Oof!)the surprised Ralts said as it tumbled to the ground with Mudkee beside it.

"Mudkip!Mud mud kip!"(I win!You owe me 5 bucks!)
"Ralts..ralts?"(When did I ever bet you?)

"Mudkip..?Mud kip kip..."(No..?It must have been 1 of the boys back at home who owe me 5 dollars...)

"Ralts ralts?"(What, still playing poker?)

"Mudkip mudkip!mudkip kip!"(Mom(Jenny's mother) taught us, so we played duh!)

Ruru slapped her face with her hand and sweatdropped.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:14 AM
OOC: Ok peoples, Tsukasa PMed me and said that he won't be able to post as much as he thought he would. This means that we can travel along Alphimega without him, but we just have to make up all the towns and gyms and stuff on our own. ^_^

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:17 AM
OCC: ybur_angel wants me to tell you guys that she's having tuition and will return in 15 minutes... She has been sneaking out to posts messages just now.... Sneaky huh?

IC: Just as Nicole was looking around, she spotted 3 figures... She focused her lens on the figures and realised that it was Cid and Jenny!!! There was another girl who she did not know standing with them... She hurried over to the crowd.... " Hey Cid! Hey Jenny! And you are???" she exclaimed looking at the other girl....

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Cid shrugged at the talk about diets, to her eyes the girl looked just fine but he wasn't really an expert, was he?

Noticing Niana's boredom at not recieving a reply, Curly quickly went over to her "Ra-ra-raal-ts-ralts! Ra-aalts-ra-ralts-ra-raa-raaalts-ra-raalts!" (Oh, my name is Curly. I'm sorry we didn't reply to your question earlier. We're still kind of dizzy.)

"Toto-diiile-totodile!" (Yeah, I'm Jaws.) Jaws added, walking over to Niana as well.

Hearing Nicole's hollering, Cid turned to Amy. "Haven't you two been introduced already?" he asked.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:22 AM
OOC: *dies* Was I ignored?

IC:

Niana turned back to Curly and Jaws.

"Num, numel. Num, numel numel num mel?" (Oh, okay. What are we supposed to be doing right now?" she asked, tilting her head. As for Mudkee, she cocked her head in confusion when Dew mentioned poker.

"Oh, hello. I saw you earlier, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. My name's Amy." Amy smiled at Nicole, holding a hand out to the girl.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:28 AM
"Duh... No....Wait.. Let me release Sylvia and Corrine first, they must have been bored staying in the Pokeball for so long..." Nicole replied. "By the way, do you know the way to the Pokemon Center? I don't seem to see it anywhere" she continued.... "Oh, Let me introduce myself first, my name is Nicole... This is my Eevee, Corrine and my Sneasal, Sylvia..." she then stretched out her hand to return the greeting...

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Amy shook the hand that Nicole held out, smiling at the girl and her Pokemon.

"Um, actually, none of us have found the Pokemon Center yet. Kind of sad, but true." Amy sighed.

"Mudkip mud mudkip mud." (I do not know how to play Poker.) Mudkee said in response to Dew's earlier statement, her head still cocked.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 01:38 AM
OOC-Back,but after this, I gotta bath, be back in 5 min.

Jenny waved to Nicole and her pokemon,Ruru was also happy to see Corrine and Sylvia. She walked over and swayed her arms hi to them.

"Ralts ralts."(Meet the gang.)she said as she pointed to the rest of the pokemon.

"Mudkip, mudkip, mudkip mudkip..."(Hey, the name's Dew,do you know that it....)

Ruru stepped infront of Dew, arms on its "hips".
"Ralts ralts!"(Stop telling them about your name!)

"Mudkip kip!"(Your just jealous!)

"RALTS!!!"(Oh puleez.....you slow-minded pokemon!!)

Dew ignored Ruru's ranting and stared at Sylvia.
Dew was clearly facsinated by Sylvia's ears.

"Mudkip...mudkip!"(Whoa...cool!)he commended the Sneasal for its ears.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:39 AM
"Sne..sne...sne..sal..sal(I'm so... tired....wish i could have a nice rest..."Sylvia mumbled... "Sylvia is really tired, let's find a Pokemon Center fast..." Nicole said as Sylvia clinged onto her... "Well... Pokemon Centers have red roofs... Let's look for buildings with red roofs then... Hey! There's one there... Could that be a Pokemon Center?"

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Mudkee blinked, then sighed at Ruru's and Dew's argument. The Mudkip didn't do anything more. Niana lost interest in Curly and Jaws (OOC: lol..), wandering back towards the Trainers.

"Num num numel mel.." (Me want Oran Berry..) Niana muttered, sitting down next to Amy.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 01:48 AM
"Mudkip mudkip?"(Well I should teach you shouldn't I?)Dew kipped.

"Ralts."(God no.)
Ruru slapped her face again.

He jumped into Jenny's bag, and came out with a deck of cards.
Jenny took the pack of cards out of his mouth and passed them to Ruru.

"You can play poker in the pokemon center."she said as the group walked into the centre.

The doors slided open, but the place seemed deserted...weird much?

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 01:52 AM
"To-toto-dile-totoo-totodile!" (I swear, it's chronical!) Jaws exclaimed as Niana lost interest once again.

"Ralts..." (Relax) Curly said peacefully giving a huge yawn. Sleepiness was slowly overcoming the psychic pokmon and he made his way to Cid, tugging his jeans and sending images of fatigue and rest.

"Message recieved." Cid replied, returning the Ralts to his pokball.

Jaws walked over to his trainer as well, but more because he wanted a bit of peace and quiet than because he would be tired.

"Quiet?" Cid peered into the desolate pokmon center as well. "Maybe they're still setting things up?" he suggested. "Or making repairs or something? Let's go find someone to ask."

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"Ahem.... anyone around?" Nicole clears her throat and shouted.... She walked in out of curiousity.... Suddenly, the lights started flashing..... A old woman popped out from behind the reception and asked.."Welcome to the Pokemon Center of __ Town.... May I help you??"

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Amy blinked at the woman that had just appeared, not knowing what to say.

Niana groaned as the group walked into the Center, mostly because she wanted to remain sitting in one spot. Mudkee shook her head at Dew's offer.

"Mud, mudkip mud kip kip." (Nah, I don't really feel like learning about Poker.) Mudkee responded. Alas, there were no objects around for her to jump on in order to get to Amy's head.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Why isn't anybody here?"Jenny asked aloud

"Except for this old woman?"

"The streets,the roads,the shops, its all deserted..."

Ruru tapped Jenny on the leg.

"Hm..?"

Images of a huge disaster came to this town,but before Jenny could find out what,Ruru lost its concentration.

"Ralts..."(Too tired...)

"Ruru can tell whats happened here, but, its too tired to use confusion to see the whole disaster..."

Jenny turned to Cid.

"Cid?Do you think Curly might be able to help Ruru?I mean, if they combine their confusion, we might be able to see..."Jenny said but paused to see the trainer's reaction.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 01:59 AM
"Umm...yeah." Cid replied, "Curly, come out!"

"Raalts, ralts!" (Sleepy Curly...)

"I know you're sleepy" Cid snapped, "But I need you to help Ruru find out what's up with this place."

"Raalts" (Fine) Curly grumbled, ready to add his powers to Ruru's.

"Too-to-dile?" (And where's the food?) Jaws asked, solving mysteries was all well and good, but first things first.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Niana nodded along with Jaws' comment.

"Num.. numel.. mel numel mel." (Yeah.. food.. like Oran Berries.) Niana muttered. Mudkee also nodded. Apparently, a lot of Pokemon were hungry.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:02 AM
OOC: I'm not sure everyone got this, cause no one said anything.. so I'm posting it again..

Ok peoples, Tsukasa PMed me and said that he won't be able to post as much as he thought he would. This means that we can travel along Alphimega without him, but we just have to make up all the towns and gyms and stuff on our own. ^_^

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:03 AM
OOC: Okay, any suggestions for this town's name?

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:04 AM
OOC: Uhhh.... Iriko Town. XD

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:05 AM
OOC: Considering the accident, how about Hiroshima?^^ Or maybe not...Iriko sounds fine to me.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:05 AM
OOC: Okay.. anyone against Iriko Town?

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:07 AM
OOC- How bout Dew town?Haha...Dew's really "proud"of its name...Yup, heard that the first time(telling us that Tsukasa could RP), didn't realise you wanted something like an
ok..., or maybe even a,"WHAT??!! he's the one who strarted this thread!!I mean come on!!....Or something like that right?haha:p
Nope,ain't against it..Iriko it is then...

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:08 AM
OOC: I just wanted confirmation, I appreciate your concern. XD

Ibuberu
OOC-Ahem.....back to the story?
:p

Fls4eva
OCC: duh.... no.....It sounds fine... Easy to remember too.. :)

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:09 AM
OOC: Okay, Iriko town, there. Nice. Everybody happy? Could we have some IC for a change maybe? Impatient? I'm never impatient. ^_~

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:12 AM
IC:

The old woman furrowed her brow with impatience (OOC: Something that Alter Ego will never do ^_~).

"Ahem, welcome to Iriko Town Pokemon Center. How may I be of assistense?" She asked, a bit louder this time.

"NUM!" (FOOD!) Niana growled.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:14 AM
IC: " God...what happened to this town? Why is it so deserted? I heard that Iriko Town was supposed to be always crowded and noisy... With tall trees and pretty flowers growing everywhere... Well... from what I've seen so far, it's totally the opposite...!!!" Nicole exclaimed.. Sylvia nodded in agreement...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:15 AM
"Too-toto!" (And fast!) Jaws concured.

"Raalts" (Sleepy...) Curly commented.

"Um, we want to know what happened to this town." Cid asked the receptionist.

"Too-too-dile!" (And where the food is!)

"Raa-alt-ralts!" (And the beds!)

"And where can we get food?" Cid added in defeat.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:18 AM
OOC: Er, I'll control the lady for now I guess. X.x

IC:

The old woman smiled, happy that she had recieved a reply. That smile quickly faded.

"Well, it was a few months ago. A terrible force by the name of Team Viper invaded with their horrible Poison and Ghost Pokemon. They raided the entire town, and robbed the citizens of their belongings, including Pokemon.. It's much more complicated, but I'd rather not go into details. But.. after they went away, I was the only one left. Everyone else vanished.." the woman trailed off.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:18 AM
"Speaking of food, my tummy's grumbling... The long journey have made all of us hungry and tired..." she complained. "Sne...sne...(Yes, yes...)", "Eeeeeeveee(Yes....)" Sylvia and Corrine said in unison....

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:20 AM
"Oh yes, food.. There isn't any food here. I'm surviving on food that's shipped in from Kanto, and wild berries just beyond the town's perimeter. I apologize." The lady replied, giving a quick bow.

Amy remained silent as she took in the information. Hmm.. Team Viper..

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:20 AM
OOC: Team Viper? Ooo...can the leader be called 'Slythe'? It's such a lovely slithering name! But this is completely irrelevant...

IC:

"That's...terrible" Cid replied, shocked by this new information. "Couldn't the police do anything to help?"

"Totodile" (Sissies...) Jaws grumbled, he would have taken out some mangy ghosts easy.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:21 AM
"Oh... so that's the reason behind this...." Nicole exclaimed...."Tell us how we can help you then.... We'll try our best and do whatever we can..."she said smiling sweetly...."But you can reward us in advance....right?" she said smirking away....

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:21 AM
"Ralts ra ralts..."(Me too, I'm getting tired of a certain pokemon who won't stop talking bout p...."Ruru was interupted by Dew.

"Mudkip mudkip?"(Do you know how to play poker?)Dew asked

"RALTS!!"(SHUT UP BOUT POKER!!)

"Mudkip mudkip mud!"(Yur just jealous cause I know how to play and you don't!)he stuck his tougue out to the irritated Ralts.

"RALTS RALTS RA!!"(You think that everybody's jealous of you cause you've got the attention span of a......slowminded mudkip!!)

"Mudkip mudkip?Mudkip kip?Mudkip kip..."(I'm sorry?Were you talking to me?I was admiring that Sneasal's ears...)

Ruru slapped her face again, clearly knowing that there was no reasoning to a Mudkip as wrong as this one.

"Where did Jenny go wrong..." it thought in its little head..

"Ahem,or could we rest up here for the night please?"Jenny cleared her throat and asked.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:22 AM
OOC: Slythe.. me likey. XD

IC:

"I'd love to give you a reward in exchange for your help, but Team Viper.. they took everything. Including any money we had.." The lady sighed.

Niana, once again, shot out a cry for food..

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:25 AM
OOC-*Looks up at her own post*^ we could just ask her for a place to crash...

Fls4eva
"Sne...sne....sne???(What's with my ears??)" Sneasal questioned Mudkip upon hearing it say something about her... "I was thinking.... you could accomodate all of us here for the night.... and give us some food right? We take a rest and help you chase away the.... Team Viper.....?"Nicole askd smirking away(again...)

Alter Ego
"Don't worry." Cid said, "We can't let those kind of people roam anyway, so we'll do it for free." he shot a withering glance at Nicole before adding "Won't we? A place to sleep would be nice, though."

"Toto-diiile. Tootoo-dile." (No food...Stupid town.) Jaws grumbled

"Ralts-raalts" (Need sleep) Curly insisted, oblivious to the events around him.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:27 AM
The old woman suddenly broke out.

"NO! MY FOOD!" She exclaimed, fuming before calming down. "But I do have a few extra rooms. Free of charge." She added a grin.

Amy sweat-dropped at the outbreak, falling into silence once again. What was there to say, anyways?

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:30 AM
"Well...we could help for free....."she replied reluctantly..."But we need some food...don't you all agree?" she continued...

"Eeeeveee...Eeee(I'm too tired and hungry to fight...)" Corrine said...

"Sne..sal...sne..sne...(I'm too hungry and tired to fight too...)" Sylvia said...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:31 AM
"Umm...okay then." Cid replied, sweatdropping as well.

"Totoo-dile-toto-diiile-totodile." (Whatever you say miss crazy person.) Jaws said, taking a step back from the woman.

Curly had now fallen asleep, and Cid bent down, picking him up gently. "And I've got some food in my pack." he added "I suppose I can share it."

Jaws looked up, for the first time during this trip his trainer had actually made a wise decision. Although it would have been better in his opinion if he didn't share it with everyone.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:32 AM
"Mudkip,mudkip mud kip kip."(Nothin, it just looks cool from all the way down here.)

"Ralts ralts.."(Ya see,big things amaze Dew's small mind...)

"Mudkip?Mudkip!?"(Amaze?Small mind!?)

"Ralts ralts ralts ra!"(And so do syallables hee..)Ruru sniggered silently.

"Oh thank you!"Jenny thanked the old woman.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:35 AM
OOC: Fear the rabid old ladies! XD

IC: The old woman nodded. "Right this way, children." She beamed, walking around the counter and walking over to a nearby door. She swiftly opened it, then held it open for everyone to see inside..

The room was.. incredibly tacky. All that was inside was a single mattress, which wasn't very big. The red wallpaper was peeling, but at least the carpeting seemed in tact..

Amy's sweat-drop grew larger as she sighed. She picked up the continually complaining Niana, and Mudkee as well. Mudkee leapt onto her head before Amy spoke up.

"Well, let's go.."

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:36 AM
"Duh... Cid, are you sure you have enough food to share? There's at least 1..2...3..." Nicole asked as she started 2 count the number of people around... "Actually, I do have some Lava Cookies in my bag...If you all don't mind, we can share it too..." she continued as she started digging her bag for the cookies...

"Eeee....evee...ee!!!!(Food...at last!!!!)" Corrine exclaimed as she leapt around....
"Sne...sne...sne...sal!(Food...here...I...COME!!!!!)" Sylvia shrieked with happiness...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:38 AM
"Umm...thank you." Cid said half-heartedly to the woman, surveying the room. It wasn't going to be a particularly pleasant night with the four of them.

"You three can decide on who gets the mattress." He said walking over to a corner and taking out a sleeping bag and a pillow from his backpack. "I'll make do with the floor." he placed the sleeping Curly onto the carpet.

In response to Nicole's question Cid looked up. "There's four of us. And I've packed food for a week." he replied "It should be enough for one or two meals if we don't count the pokmon."

Jaws gave him a dirty look.

"There's bound to be something for you too." Cid said "Relax."

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
"Oh!" Amy exclaimed as realization struck her. "And I have like a bajillion berries in my pack. No, seriously.. it's enough to feed everyone's Pokemon.." Amy smiled.

"Mudkip! Mud kip kip mudkip!" (Finally! A spot to relax!) Mudkee exclaimed, relaxing on Amy's head.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:41 AM
OOC-Go as in to sleep or what?You can't expect the pokemon to fight if their so tired.

Ic-"I'll sleep on the floor, all I need is my bag."she sighed.

"The rest of you can have the mattress..."

She took off her bag and used it as a pillow, Dew curled up beside Jenny as she lay on the floor and stared to the ceiling.Ruru sat next to Jenny and leaned against the wall,both pokemon drifted off to sleep after a few moments of closing their eyes.

Jenny shrugged,"Guess Dew and Ruru are to tired to think bout food..."

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"This room don't look bad..." Nicole said as she got ready to jump on the mattress.... "1...2...3... Bed... Here I go..." she continued as she jumped on the mattress..."God...this bed is really comfortable... I could stay here forever...." Nicole said as she lie down on the mattress closing her eyes...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:43 AM
OOC: Umm...Ybur Angel. What do you mean?

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Amy blinked as she walked into the room.

"Whatever.. I can sleep on the floor." Amy shrugged, removing her fannypack to use as a pillow. She took Mudkee off of her head and put Niana down as well, laying both of them on the floor before finding an open spot on the carpet. Niana and Mudkee shot each other looks of confusion before settling into a sleeping position.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:47 AM
"Toto-toodile-dile-totodile!" (Less talking, more feeding...) Jaws grumbled.

"Oh fine." Cid muttered, digging up a couple of Oran berries from his pack and feeding them to the Totodile. "Now go to sleep."

Jaws wasn't completely happy with his share, but he was too tired to argue so he lied down quietly next to Cid and shut his eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:47 AM
OOC-Sorry, like I said before, computer refreshes very slowly.

Ic-
Jenny herself felt really tired,but she couldn't help to wonder, who were Team Viper?They just came out of the blue, and now we've to "save"this town from it.
She wan't complaining, she saved loads of people alot of times before...
Jenny closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with the rest.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"Rest up, kiddies. I'll be at the reception counter!" The old woman exclaimed, even though everyone had already fallen asleep. She shut the door quietly, tip-toeing back to her place behind the counter.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:49 AM
"Corrine, Sylvia... you wouldn't mind if we 3 share the mattress right?" Nicole asked...

"Eee...ee.vee.vee..(it's fine with me..)" Corrine replied looking angelic...

"Snesne!!!!(Sure!!!)" Sylvia replied trying to look much more angelic...

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Cid paused and looked at the ceiling as the others went to sleep around him. This sure had been an eventful day. He'd just met these three and now he had already gone and promised to stop a criminal gang with their help. Cid shrugged, it was at times like these that he wished Pixie and his other pokmon were there to help him.

"Well...good night." he said quietly, before turning of the light switch, taking of his shoes and going to sleep in his sleeping bag, still fully clothed.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:51 AM
The Sun shone brightly the next morning, Jenny stirred from her sleep.
She rubbed her eyes and woke up her pokemon.

"Mudkip mud!"(Dew hungry!)Dew croaked as he got up.

"Ralts..."(Me too) cooed Ruru..

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:52 AM
OOC: Well, that was a quick night. ^_^

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:53 AM
"Team Viper....I wonder how 'scary' can they be...." Nicole asked.... " I reckon that they're just like Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma...What do you all think???" she continued... "Well let's all eat the food and have a good night sleep... Worry about the Team Viper tomorrow..." she continued gobbling up some of her Lava cookies before passing them to Jenny...

Fls4eva
OCC: What!!! The night is over???

Random Plushie
OOC: Yep. It was. XD

IC:

Amy's eyes fluttered open as the sun lit up the room. Slowly sitting up and stretching, she rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Whoever's awake.. good morning." Amy whispered softly.

Mudkee groaned as she came back to reality, stirring in her position before waking up. This in turn woke Niana, who was also groaning as she awoke.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:55 AM
OOC-I like fast nite's :p

She woke up the rest around her.

"Urgg...wake up.."she said as she poked the others around her.

"Is there a bathroom?I've gotta wash my face..."

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 02:56 AM
"Mmph?" Cid muttered, stirring at the noise. He rubbed his eyes and blinked at the bright light. For a moment the boy felt slightly disconcerted, and puzzled to find himself in a room with three girls.

"Toto-dile-totodile-toto." (Don't get your hopes up) the newly awakened Jaws commented, seeing the expression on his trainer's face.

"Raalts-ralts." (Hungry curly...) Curly muttered, awakening as well.

Cid got up and stretched his stiffened joints.

"Morning..." he mumbled as the memories came back to him at the sight of the others already being up. Feeling hungry too, he walked over to his backpack and began rummaging for food. "Bathroom's probably down the hall..." he added, automatically replying to Jenny's inqury.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Rubbing her small and sleepy eyes, Nicole stretched herself and greeted Amy..." Morning, Amy.... Had a nice sleep?" "Let's see.... Sylvia's still half asleep and so is Corrine... Well I'll let them sleep in then" Nicole thought as she patted Corrine...

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Amy's stomach suddenly formed a growl, gaining a fit of laughter from Mudkee. Amy scowled at her Mudkip, reaching for her fannypack and unzipping a pocket. Quickly retrieving several Oran Berries, Amy held them out in her palm.

"Anybody want some?" Amy asked before stuffing one in her mouth. Mudkee and Niana quickly dove into the fannypack to get their own berries.

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Jenny also dug in her bag.

She took out a bag, filled with somemore of her poke treats, this time in bread form.

Still rubbing her eyes, she held it out to the rest.

"Sorry didn't tell you I had this big bag earlier, I was too tired."she yawned

"That solves the pokemon food hunger, for maybe about.."calculating in her brain

"2weeks."she replied

"Now all we have to worry about is the food for us humans, and Team Viper."

OOC-P.S I thought berries could only be eaten by pokemon?

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:02 AM
"Well.." Amy responded to Jenny's last sentence. "I have enough berries for a few days.. but only a few days, mind you." The girl swallowed another berry, beaming at the sweet taste.

"I should make more Pokeblocks one of these days." Amy thought aloud as Mudkee and Niana both devoured a few berries from Amy's pack before standing up and stretching.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:02 AM
"O... FOOD PLS!!!! I'm really hungry...." Nicole grumbled... Let's quickly finish our food.... And we'll go kick the team Viper's butts..." she continued

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:03 AM
OOC: Berries are for everyone! ^_^

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"I'll go with my own, thanks." Cid replied, fishing out one of the little food boxes he carried in his pack and opening it. They were what was called 'trail rations', namely small pellets of varying shades of brown and green. Cid gathered up a pair of chopsticks (OOC: Chopsticks are neat. ^_^) and started eating the food. Despite its long storage it was actually rather tasty, and certainly more healthy than Oran berries.

Knowing their trainer's stash, Curl and Jaws walked over to the backpack and started gobbling up berries.

"Don't overdo it." Cid commented, pointing his chopsticks at the pokmon in a warning manner "We don't know how long you'll have to survive on those."

"Raalts-ralts." (Hungry Curly) Curly replied, continuing to eat.

"Too-totodile!" (Sod tommorow) Jaws added, following Curly's example.

Cid looked up at the others "You can have some too." he offered "But there's only so much to go around."

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Let's plan some strategies against the Team Viper shall we??" Nicole asked as she gobbled a Lava Cookie that was leftover from last night.... "They use Ghost and Dark type pokemon don't they???she questioned

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Jenny shurgged and popped an oran berry into her mouth, well the pokemon gathered round her to take the bread.

"Hey, this isn't half bad,"Jenny said as she swallowed the berry.

"I love making pokeblocks, but we'll need to find a pokemon contest hall or something,cause we need a blender..."

Ruru and Dew sat down beside Mudkee and Curly, eating their "bread".

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Cid ceased his eating for a moment.

"I thought it was ghost and poison?" he asked "They'll probably have others as well, though. But I think our priority at the moment should be finding a steady source of food. Maybe another town? It's not like Team Viper is coming here anymore."

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:08 AM
"I believe it was Poison and Ghost, but they might have some Dark in there. That means we'll need some ground types.. Dew, Mudkee, and Niana cover that. What about Ghost and Dark?" Amy asked, pondering whether or not if Pecha berries were any good.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:09 AM
"eeeevveee....eeeevvvee?(Awake.....breakfast?)" Corrine asked upon awaking..
"Sne..sne...sal..sne...(I feel so refreshed....)" Sylvia exclaimed....

" Sylvia, Corrine... Are you ready to kick Team Viper's butts??"Nicole asked her pokemon....

Sylvia and Corrine both nodded confidently in unison

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 03:10 AM
"We'll need a dark, or ghost pokemon."Jenny said with her hand on another oran berry.

"But I guess, if we train our pokemon really hard, I bet even Ruru and Curly could beat thoes ghosties!"

She patted Ruru and Curly on the head.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 03:10 AM
OOC: Mudkip is a pure water type.

IC:

"Well..." Cid said, pondering the question "Jaws can bite ghosts, and I think I taught him Dynamicpunch in a fit of madness. So I could use that against dark types. But we shouldn't forget about the wild pokmon around these parts. There's bound to be some useful ones."

He popped another pellet in his mouth.

"And Curly and Ruru should be able to sort out poison types as well."

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:11 AM
"I just thought of something. We just have to win a whole bunch of battles with other Trainers and get money for winning, then in the next town we can buy food! I actually have P4500 on me right now, but I want to save that for items." Amy exclaimed.

OOC: Lol, I didn't know how else to write the symbol for pokedollars. XD

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:13 AM
"Well..... We need a Dark type???...Well... I do have a Dark type pokemon..." Nicole said.... " Sylvia's a dark and ice type pokemon right????" she continued....

Random Plushie
OOC: Mudkip.. Mud-Slap.. yeah. XD

Ibuberu
"So shouldn't we get going?"Jenny stood up and streched her hands over her head.

"Me and my pokemon are ready."she said as Dew jumped into her bag and Ruru nodded its head,standing beside its owner.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Cid nodded "Good idea, I think I have 2400 pokdollars around here somewhere. We've got the element of surprise here, so I say that for the moment we act as normal trainers. You know; travel, catch wild pokmon, toughen up the ones we have, and raise money. And when we encounter Team Viper we fight."

"Toto-dile!" (Right on!) Jaws exclaimed enthusiastically. He loved battling.

"Raalts..." (Whatever) Curly replied.

"And I'm ready to leave too." he added, stuffing down the last bit of food and placing the empty container back in his pack before he got up on his feet.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:16 AM
"Numel numel? Numel." (Do we have to? Oh well.) Niana sighed.

"Mud, mudkip kip.." (Uh, whatever..) Mudkee shrugged.

Amy put away whatever berries she had out, then put her fannypack on as she stood up.

"Okay.. we should head over to the next town and see if we can sign-up for the League or something." Amy commented.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:17 AM
OCC: My Sneasal's da hero!!!! Jus kidding
IC:
"Sne sne sal.!!!Sne..sal.sne(I'm da heroine!!!! And you're nothing)" Sylvia exclaimed as she mocked Corrine...

"Eeeevvvee...(Hmph...)" Corrine replied feeling pretty disheartened... she hasn't being much help to Nicole...

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 03:18 AM
"Great plan..."Jenny said
"And we'll make up the rest as we go on."she added

She reached into her bag and took out her wallet.

"I mentioned my father's a business man right?"she asked
"Well...."she opened her wallet and revealed big fat rolls of money.

She stuck her tougue out and sweat-dropped, "hope you all aren't freaked out or anything..."

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"That's a good idea... I have quite a great sum of money her... about 50 000poke`dollars?" Nicole said feeling pretty proud of being the trainer with the most money around.... Trying to ignore the rolls of poke`dollars that jenny got....

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
OOC-Technically, Jenny's the richest, *looks up at post*

Hee :p

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
OOC: We'll all see what happens when Corrine evolves into a Flareon and has the advantage over Sylvia. XD Unless she's going to evolve into something else. ^^;

IC:

"Not really. Now we can have a feast." Amy clapped her hands together, grinning.

"Numel num num numel mel?" (Can I go back in my ball now?) Niana nudged Amy. Amy couldn't understand the speech very well, but she knew what the gesture meant.

"Oh, okay. Whatever." Amy shrugged, unclipping Niana's Pokeball and returning the Numel in a flash of light.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Cid looked at the rolls of money, duly impressed.

"I suppose it has its perks, eh?" he asked in a casual tone, collecting his backpack. "Let's get on the road then, shall we?"

Curly gave Sylvia a glare "Raa-alts-ralts-alts" (You're not that special, you know.) he muttered before following his trainer. Jaws had already jumped onto Cid's shoulder, ready to take on new challenges.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Amy nodded in response to Cid. She picked up Mudkee, placing the Mudkip on her head. She was going to end up there, anyway. Amy quickly followed Cid out the door to find that the old woman was fast asleep behind the counter.

Okay then..

"Mud! Mudkip kip mudkip kip mud!" (Hah! I have a better spot than you!) Mudkee exclaimed to Jaws, standing tall on top of Amy's head, almost loosing her balance in the process.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 03:24 AM
OCC: I would rather have Corrine to evolve to an Espeon though... but when it's time for her to evolve... then i'll decide...

IC: "Feast.... really? Gosh...I'm really hungry...." Nicole said.... " I wonder what mouth-watering dishes will they have...." she thought almost drooling...

Ibuberu
August 11th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Jenny started walking out of the room,wondering whether the others would follow.

"We've been wanting to leave for 10minutes already!"she said sarcasticly at the others.

She walked to the lobby, and the old woman was still waiting at the counter.