PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Pages : [1] 2 3

pink-tiger
August 7th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Ok!Peps!I"m starting all fresh!

This is about how some beams come to earth!And hit a new generation of animal people!!But what kind of animals!?Thats for u guys to chose!Oh!Not only good beams also evil beams!so when the evil beams reach evil girls or boys!They all combine to try to destroy all the good!And then take over all the world!Will u peps help by creating evil and good people to make this rp a good one!

This is my info!

Name:Hia
Personality:Nice,sweet,caring(even though her brother always makes fun of her)!And shes brave!Stands up for all her friends!
Looks: Long hair!,brown,blue eyes,and loves pink!Oh!hee!Her animal genes white tiger.
Nows ur turn!See u later!

JBCBlank
August 7th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Name: Alan
personality: Fun to be around, loves makeing girls laugh.
Looks: http://www.paw.hi-ho.ne.jp/dino/2002zoro_bd5_500.jpg

Midori Chi
August 8th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Hello old buddy!

Name:Yuu
Personality:sweet, protective, harmfull in battle.
Looks:brown hair with a little strip of hair in front of his eyes (not sure about clothes yet..)
Genes:fox

22sa
August 8th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Name: Takuto
Personality: Weird, mysterious
Looks: Blue & spikey medium-length hair, normal body

Envy
August 9th, 2005, 06:20 AM
HEY PEPS!! I WAS PM BY PINKIE, AND SHE WONDERS IF THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. EACH PERSON DOES AN EVIL AND GOOD CHARACTER! AND YA'LL CAN ALL PUT YOUR CHARACTER'S POWERS! THIS IS PINKIE'S POWER:LOVE,LOVE HEALING,AND GROUP POWER(LIKE ALL OF OUR POWERS COMBINED INTO ONE) AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH MIND!!

AND IF YA'LL DON'T LISTEN TO ME, YA'LL ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!

Hi!! Pinkie!!
Name:Meako
Personality:Surcastic,fun to be with,Loves to adventure around,she doe's not like to stay at one spot,Smart,LOVES TO BE AROUND BOYS!!
Looks:Eleget,Tall,Slinder,long black hair with blue highlights(very smooth)Clothes(Mini skirt,And Tank top)Oh,almost forgot light blue eyes,and her skin is like a new born baby!
Genes: Rabbit

Midori Chi
August 9th, 2005, 10:26 AM
That makes four rp-ers! When can we start?

Envy
August 9th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Midori, are you really talking to me?

Midori Chi
August 9th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Midori, are you really talking to me?

No...

Hmm..Here's my evil character

Name:Baka (it means "stupid" in Japanese)
Looks:long buck teeth with braces, drools alot, wears an oversized red shirt with some scraped jeans, his eyes are yellow
Personality: stupid, day dreams alot, sleeps alot..stupid, stupid, stupid.
Genes: turtle (cause he's really slow and dumb)

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Name: Mana
Looks:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/kaewithwings.bmp
Personality: snce he is a hummingbird he talks and acts really fast so he's basicly just a fast guy...

Envy
August 9th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Name: Darkura
Personality: malicious, kill people in a flash as a hobbie, evil in nature
Looks: straight black hair shoulder length, smooth crimson skin, gray hollow eyes, skinny as a stick
Clothes: long black dress, top shaped as V like a butterfly showing the two sides of the stomach, black butterfly clip attached to the side of the hair
Genes: Black moth

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:42 PM
so... when we gonna start?

Midori Chi
August 10th, 2005, 07:24 PM
doo doo doo doo..

*waits*

Envy
August 11th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Hey Ya'll PePs!,I got a call from Pinkie,She said she'll start it soon!But right now she has something to do!![/SIZE]

Oh,and midori stop telling people that her internet is not working...

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:09 PM
NO worries I'm a patient guy... *mumbles*

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 06:04 PM
*sigh* Everything happens when I'm out >>
thanhthuy, calling him blackie IS being racist, if it continues I'll have to report it to a higher authority, so stop, and also stop spamming. Now I know this isnt your thread JBC, but would you like the past few posts deleted?

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 06:24 PM
yes please... it's emberissing....

Midori Chi
August 12th, 2005, 07:29 AM
*sighs* I'm not the patient type, but I'll have to deal with it..

*sits alone in corner and waits*

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Heehee... :nervous: Sorry,Miss Yukito...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OOC: where's pink tiger... I'm getting board...

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Don't worry she's going to my house tommrow,so she'll start it soon..Oh,and I'm sorry...No hard feelings?...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM
OOC: No worries, it's ok... it made other people more upset than it made me...

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Really?Who else was upset?...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:25 PM
OOC: Ohhhhhh I got a few PMs.... *smiles* I told them all to complain to someone else... it wasn't in my hands....

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 06:31 PM
What did U just said? Did U just said that U told other people to complain about it?..

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
NOt exactly... I told them that they souldn't complain about it to me... and that most of them sould stay out of other peoples problems... but someone got the wronge idea and complained to Yukito....

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
yep.... *closes eyes* so it will start mabe tomarow.....

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 06:46 PM
It will start tommrow! So U don't have to wait for long.
Friends?

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:52 PM
sure friends.... *offers hand in friendship*

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 06:55 PM
So are we going to talk to each other on the roleplay or by PMing each other?

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:58 PM
PMing is less crouding of a thread....

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 07:04 PM
U want PM? So no one will complain,just in case we Yell at each other and they might have a wrong idea and U know what will happen after that...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Hey how about giving me your IM instead....

Envy
August 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Sorry,I don't have one anymore...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:25 PM
how sad.... thinks... I think PMing is a good idea...

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I think you sould... I can never say things first....

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM
*sigh* tomarow tomarow... when will it come....

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Hmm..You really need to stop doing that, you two.
(writing in this post that isn't rp-ing)
As for whoever complained to Yukito, it wasn't me.

pink-tiger
August 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Lets start!

ic:Hia:Another day!What?Whats those lights?
Look a little tiger!Wow look!Its fusing with my body!
What a good felling!Uhhh!(next day)
Mom:Oh honey r u ok!
Hia:Yeah!Uh!!I have to go to school!(few min. later)
Some guy:Watch out!!!
Hia-(Thinking)Ahh!(jumping over ball,really high!)What!I"ve never jumed that high!

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
ooc: Sweet! We can start! ^^

ic: Yuu was on his way home from getting groceries. As he was in an allyway, he heard something, like an explosion. Then it went silent. He saw a girl was in he allyway, and some others too, and also a fox, of all things but everything started to get blurry. Then..another explosion. This time, it knocked him out.

~Next day~

"Ugnn..what?" he asked himself. He was still in the allyway. The cement was cold. Yet he felt..warm. He was wearing only a shirt and shorts and sandals and it was a cold morning. He saw people going shopping out of the allyway with coats and sweaters.
"Why...aren't I cold?" he asked himself. He soon got up, took the groceries and hurried home.

Envy
August 13th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Oh cool! We can start!!
IC:Meako-(At a party) Hia-Hey,Meako!Why don't U come in?
Meako-Oh,I don't want to come inside,to crowed!
Hia-Okay,then I'll go inside then...
Meako-(sigh) I'm going for a stroll.(later on...)
(Walking on the sidewalk)Meako-I should go back.It's getting kinda late...
(She's walking and she comes across 2 boys)#1 boy-Hey,chick!Meako-Back off,I'm not in a good mood.#2 boy- Aww,your making us feel bad,U know us guys have feelings to.Meako-Back off!(Push boys,Runs away)(She then hides behind a bush) Meako-(Huff) (Huff) Jerks! (Suddenly a beam of light shout though the air. Meako was so shocked by it that she got up) Meako- ****! Whats with these kids these days? First theres these boys and now theres light shorting out of the blue! ( while Meako was talking to herself she didnt even noticed that the light she was talking about was coming toward her. And when soon Meako noticed the beam was coming toward her it was to late.) (Next day, she wakes up and soon noticed that she was on the ground, and her sister/Hia was right next to her) Hia-Hey, sis wake up! Meako- Huh? Am I in heaven already?.. Hia- No. If U were I would had bag the gods to bring U back. Meako-OhHia- So, did U fainted or something? Meako-(Thinks,but can not remember) I guess so.. Hia- Hey, thats what happen to me yesterday! Meako-Oh no Im late! (She runs off) Hia-Hey! Where r u going?! Meako- Dont U know, Hia. Were going to be late for school!! Hia-Oh no! Oh no! Lets hurry!

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 04:13 PM
ic: As soon as Yuu put up the groceries, he looked at his clock. "Oh god..No time!" He was going to be late for school. His stumach growled. "Ugnn..Stomach! Stay calm for a little while!" he yelled. He grabbed his backpack and ran to school.

Envy
August 13th, 2005, 05:33 PM
ooc: Okay let's start now.
Before, this girl's name was Megumi ,A 18 year old girl. Enthusiast and fun to be with, but deep inside the real her is mean and violent ,but she never wanted to be that , just like her used to be parents they were truly bad people, guilty of robbery ,extortion...they left her and a huge debt and just split.. (So now to how she got hit by the beam!)

(Walking with her 2 friends just came back from school)#2 friend-So, what did we have for homework, Megumi? Megumi/Darkura-..... (Looking up, she saw something, but couldn't figure it out what it was.)#2- Megumi? #2- Megumi? Earth to Megumi... #1-Don't bother , shes in her little world of hers. #2- But I wanted to know what we had for homework! #1- Stop yapping, We have history homework! (The beam light suddenly reappear in the watchful blue sky, and then it disappear again) Megumi/Darkaru-Huh? #2-What? Did U see something? Megumi/Darkura-Ah- Its nothing(thinking) At less thats what I think(Later on) (She was walking home alone because her 2 friends had to go to a friends house together, they asked her if she wanted to come along but she said no.) Megumi/Darkura- AhWhat a boring day it was.. ( When she got back home she was already to sleep) (She was soundly to sleep until she was awake by some black moth, she could see it clearly, she didnt know why she could see it in the dark. Something made her go black and then white.)
( Next day)
Darkura/Megumi- Ugh.. What happen? (She then got up and went to wash her face , when she looked into the mirror ) Megumi/Darkua- AHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!!!???(She then went down stairs, and she frond a note that said Honey, Were going to be gone for a whole mouth, so dont U worry! Love Mom and Dad! she then went up stairs to her room got the pillow and pulled it toward her face) Megumi/Darkura-This is not real, this is just a dream, this cant be happening??!! Darkura- Oh, your not dreaming, this is reality my childMegumi- Who said that?! Darkura-Oh, U do not me? Very well, I am U! Megumi- What?! that cant be possible? Darkura- Oh, Its possible. I am the person who has been locked away for years, only to be greeted by a useless girl! Megumi- This cant be happening to me?!!
Darkura-Its happening for real, Now if only U oby me, I can get enough energy to take control of this body!! Hahaha!

( to be continue!)

(Meako soon ran like a rabbit, And her sis was looking at her almost though the whole time. And they were at there house soon later) Hia-Why were U hoping like a rabbit when we were running? Meako- I did? Didn't noticed.(grabed her backpack and ran for the door)Meako- Hey,sis! U coming?!Hia-Yeah! Just go on with out me! (At school) (As soon as Meako was at the door of the classroom, everone were already at there desks, Meako was surpise when everone was at there desks) (As she went by to go to her desks, she could feel in the coner of everone's eye's thay were looking at her.)

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 03:55 PM
ooc: Umm..thanhthuy, you double posted, which means you broke a rule..

ic: Yuu had arrived at school. As she went in the classroom, there was a fight going on in the hallway. Yuu stoped and turned around. Someone was bullying on a nerd. Yuu sighed. Then, he smelt something..like onions.."Did someone have onions for breakfast? Eww." The classmates started at him. Then a nerdy girl spoke out. " I did!" she said.

Then, it was lunch. The school never announced the day's lunches, so no one knew. Yuu over heard someone asking,"What are we having today?" Yuu took a few sniffs.
"We're having..chicken nuggets, broccoli with cheese, and chocolate pudding." Everyone stared at him. A class mate came from infront and yelled out, "He's right!"

"Well..that's weird.." Yuu was thinking..

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Alan smiles and jumps up onto a chair, "I feel old...." he says with a sigh, "i need some peanutbutter." he grabs the jar and just uses his finger to scoop out the good stuff... "I wonder if I'll make any friends at school...?" he says poking a muffen on the table.

Midori Chi
August 17th, 2005, 03:35 PM
ooc: Oh! How bout my character and yours be friends? ^^

ic: Yuu was done with lunch. Now it was 4th period. He sighed a little and walked down the hallway.

JBCBlank
August 17th, 2005, 04:17 PM
OOC: sure... just not to close...

IC:alan runs down the hall... I can't be late for this class I just can't... he thinks... he wasnt payin attenion so he ran right into a guy that was standing in the hallway, "Maldicion!" he cursed looking at him, "I'm taribbly sorry..."

Midori Chi
August 17th, 2005, 05:27 PM
ooc: Umm..my person's a guy, not a girl..Did your person bump into MY character or someone else?

pink-tiger
August 19th, 2005, 06:20 PM
ooc:Uhhhhh!Okay!Thanhthuy u have to stop making ur rps soo long!Please!Its way to long!It takes to much time to read!Oh and stop speking my character!Shes not soppose to say that stuff u wrote^^ Thank u^^

ic:Hia-Uh..Why am I getting a felling of wanting to run,eat meat,and crawl?(Thinking)Am I sick?I could have an animal virus where u ack like an animal?Uh ahhh !I want to do flips!Uhh must run away!!(Few min. later)Whats happening to me?(The white tiger spirit)Something special!Hia-Huh!Whos there?Spirit-Its me ur tiger spirit!
Hia-Wath!Tiger spirit!Spirit-Yes!Im inside of u!U are a Tokyo mew!(I:ve desided not to copy tokyo mew mew or tokyo mew mew al la mode!So lets call the team tokyo mew!)
Hia-Tokyo mew! Uh...I feel warm again!Oh look a heart glowing crystal pendal!(Fainted)

Kurosaki
August 19th, 2005, 07:44 PM
thanhthuy, don't put actions in ('s like this: (Walking with her 2 friends just came back from school)
You should be posting actions like that like this: "She was walking with her friends, who had just come back from school." Okay? ^^;;

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 03:22 PM
ooc: Umm..my person's a guy, not a girl..Did your person bump into MY character or someone else?

OOC: sorry.. ya I bumped into your guy... *smiles* how imbarissing... I'll change my post... *changes*

pink-tiger
August 20th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hia-(Oh the spirit doesent talk!Its like if she can tell wath its trying to say)
Hia-Uh!Wath happened?It must of been a dream!Ahhh!It wasent a drean a crystal!
Okay calm down Hia!U can handle it!Just dont tell anyone!
(meanwhile)Evil witches I guess-A the beams have scadered in tokyo!
We cant fight them all by ourselves!We must find the evil ones and turned them into 1 evil team!Mwahahaha!First I want To test 1 of the good ones!Lets create an alian!
Other witch-(somebody can play this witch)Those mew want us to let them go!Oh!I"ve destroyed there powers!No more Ichigo,Carrina,Zacaro,Lettuce,and pudding!No more Tokyo Mew Mew!
Wah(Leader witch)-But the beams were scader in tokyo!Theres a new team!
But an evil 1 to!Mwahahaha!

ooc:I would really want somebody to take the second witch!Whos it gonna be?
Oh!Hia shes the leader!I hope its okay with u guys all!

Midori Chi
August 22nd, 2005, 03:21 PM
ooc: pink-tiger, you told thanhthuy your make her posts shorter...Well..posts..rps..are much better when there's more words..

JBCBlank, okay! ^^

ic: Yuu suddenly got pushed over by someone, or something. He looked up to see a guy. The guy apologized. Yuu got up and replied,"It's okay..No prob.." He saw on the floor that the guy had dropped some books. "Umm..these are yours.." He then looked at the titles. He stared at one of them. "Oh, I love that series!"

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
"what?" Alan asks taking the book from him, "Oh ya... they're the best!" he tucks the books under his arm, He smiles, "my name is Alan... I'm new here..." he blushes, "I'm realy sorry about running into you, but I'm...." he checks his watch, "oh wait.... my watch is wrong..."

pink-tiger
August 23rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
ooc:Midory!I know!But hers r too long!Long is good!But too long!HEE!It takes to much time to read!

Midori Chi
August 24th, 2005, 01:31 PM
ic: Yuu smiled and said,"I'm Yuu..I'm a sophmore here. If you need help finding your classes, I can help you." Then, he glanced at HIS watch. "Mine says it's 1:00."
(in the afternoon)

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Alan ajusts his watch, "thanks... where exactly is C2?" he asks looking at Yuu, "oh and my name is Alan..."

Midori Chi
August 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
ooc: He already told me his name! lol

ic: "C2? I have that class next, so you can just follow me.."

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:41 PM
OOC: Sorry Midori Chi.. I have to pull out.... I have to much to hang on to... we can still be friends...

Midori Chi
August 26th, 2005, 01:53 PM
ooc: Aww...okay..Thanks for telling me...

ic: Yuu blinked. Then, when he opened his eyes, Alan had disappeared. "Alan? Where'd he go?" He was nowhere to be seen. He sighed a little, then went to the next class.

pink-tiger
August 26th, 2005, 02:29 PM
ic:
Hia- Tiger, tiger, tiger,
Mom-Tiger!
Hia-AHHHHH!What..who said that!?I didnt....
Mom:U just said tiger!Ur ok!?
Hia-uh!Yeah!Its a project for school!
Mom-Oh!Okay!
Hia-(Thinking)Why did I say that?Im so stupid!I have to be carefull!
Oh!Its time for school!I better go!Bye Mom!
Mom-Bye honey!

Midori Chi
August 26th, 2005, 02:32 PM
ooc: Obviously, Hia doesn't go to the same school as my character, Yuu. Maybe Yuu gets sent to your school and they can become friends! Is that okay? ^^

pink-tiger
August 26th, 2005, 02:45 PM
ooc: Obviously, Hia doesn't go to the same school as my character, Yuu. Maybe Yuu gets sent to your school and they can become friends! Is that okay? ^^

I guess!Its fine with me!Oh!(chi!If u want!ur guy and my girl!They can like each other!)
Well were is Thanhthey!?

Midori Chi
August 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM
ooc: Okay! *lovey dovey*
thanhthuy...Hmm..Don't know..

pink-tiger
August 27th, 2005, 07:13 PM
ooc:Oh!I hope she comes soon!

ic:
Hia-Okay!Never talk to ur mom about the problem!She'll freek out!
Ahhh!
Evil girl-(I desided that hers is going to be an evil rivel from school!Shes not nomal!She was created!Shes her opisite!?reancarnation)BOOM!
Hia-Ahhhh!!(THINKING)Wahts that!Uh!In the sky!Ah!Its a girl!
She looks like somebody I know!
Who r u?(she says)
Umany-(the name of the evil girl)MWAHAHAHA!
Ur patedic!U will die!!

Midori Chi
August 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM
ic: It was Yuu's next class now. The clock ticked in it's regular pace, but things seemed to be much faster. The teacher started to explain the reason of e=mc2
and Yuu continued to stare at the clock. Then, he heard an explosion...Somewhat near, somewhat far. Not in his school, but in a different buliding.
He was curious, but had to stay in his seat.
"Thank goodness this is the last part of school today...Then I can go see what it is.."
he muttered to himself.
"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"
"Class...dismissed!" the teacher said. She quickly handed out everyone's homework as they walked out the door.
The teacher came up to him.
"Yuu...I've noticed your grade have been lowering. I taked to your parents and we recommend that you go to a different school for a week. It's actually very near. You will start next week." She paused. Then continued," You will start next Monday...So remeber.."
He then walked out the classroom, walked out the school, and ran to where he could hear the explosion.

Pheles
August 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hi! Is it too late to join this rp? I love TMM and this rp sounds really good! XD

Envy
August 29th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Um,it's not to late Sakura.U can still be in it...

Midori Chi
August 30th, 2005, 02:28 PM
ooc: Awsome! A new rp-er! ^^

Pheles
August 30th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Name:Sakura
Personality:sweet, shy, doesn't talk much, can't stand up for herself. Mostly like Lettuce (Bridget)
Looks:Miaki Ikashi's (the creator of TMM) version of CLAMP's Sakura..
Animal genes: a mouse
Other info: compared to everyone else, she's not as tall of them..That's one of the reasons I chose her to be a mouse! ^^

Here's my evil one:

Name: Kura
Personality: curious, cute (in a way) The youngest of her sisters
Looks: black short hair, wears a laced red and black outfit
Other info: Kuro is her twinn sister..

Name: Kuro
Personality: sarcastic, more evil than her sis, serious
Looks: same as Kura, except her outfit is laced purple and black..
Other info: Kura is her twinn sister..

pink-tiger
August 31st, 2005, 04:33 AM
Hi! Is it too late to join this rp? I love TMM and this rp sounds really good! XD

Hello!
My new friend!
Nope!Its not to late to goin!
Welcomw Welcome!
Hpoe u enjoy it!^^

Midori Chi
August 31st, 2005, 02:10 PM
ooc: Okay! Back to rp-ing! ^^

Pheles
September 5th, 2005, 09:35 AM
ic: Sakura was in her house. It was silent, yet she could hear the cars from outside, the sudden chirping of birds, the wind against the trees.
She found herself in her bedroom, on her bed. She didn'tremeber being there last, though.
"..What happened?" she groaned.
She slowly got up, and looked at her watch. "OH MY GOSH! NO!!" It was almost time for school to let out. She slept through a whole dy of school! "Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh.." she continued to panic.

Envy
September 5th, 2005, 08:46 PM
*Okay,where did I left off..Oh yeah!*

It's the first day,so it's gonna be easy today,right?Meako thought,as she was sitting at her desk."Hey teach,the new student is here!" a boy with a very fair face said outloud."What?Who?Where? the teacher was sleeping."RIGHT THERE!!!"the whole class said very loud that made the whole school rumble,and pointing at her."Aaaagghhh."she said,"Ah!Welcome,your new classmate James Nather."the teacher's very dull voice said. HUH?!she said in her head."No,Mr.Bird!It's the other one!This one's the girl."the guy with the very fair face who spoke out early said. "Er,it's Meako."she said nervous."Ahum! As I was saying..."the teacher said while standing up,and then all the sundenly the door burst open.*BANG!*It hits the teacher right on the face.He then falls to the ground in slow motion.All the classmates and Meako stand up to see Mr.Bird fall to the ground in slowwww motion."Aaaaawwwww!!"he said,"Whooops!Sorry,dang I seem how to do that two times today!a very sexy voice said,Meako looked up to see....

TO BE CONTINUED!!^^

Midori Chi
September 6th, 2005, 01:44 PM
ooc: O_0 You updated ur sig! Cool! ^^

ic: It has already been past, to the weekend, and now, Monday.
Yuu took a deep breath. "You'll be fine, sweety, just be yourself.." his mom said.
"You always say that.." Yuu replied. Without further ado, he took his backpack and headed to the bas stop, bringing him to his new school.

Envy
September 6th, 2005, 02:39 PM
*Thanks,Midori!*

As Mr.Bird fall klump on the ground,a sexy voice talked out loud.Meako looked up to see a very handsome guy with jet black hair and blue sapphire eyes, and the figure of his body was very fit too;he was wearing a white shirt that kind of showed his muscular muscles,he was tall maybe like 6'5? To Meako that is,she was like a little ant compare to him."I'm sooo soorrrryyyy,Mr.Bird..."the boy who knocked him out said,"Ugh,I think I should go to the nerse..."Mr.Bird said,"Is that blood?!"a girl said out loud,the teacher was frecked out by that"Oh NO!"he then ran out around the hallway so fast"Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!"he said .Then all the students ran out the classroom to help Mr.Bird,just leaving Meako and the two guys with her,all alone;one of tham is the new guy and the other with the very fair face guy."He must be very upset right now?."the new guy said,"Don't worry,he won't be mad with you.."patting him on the back."I think he will."Meako said,the new guy looked at her with a very weird face,"I mean if that happened to me,I would turely be mad at you."Meako said,while crossing her arms.The new guy looked at her with a Giiirrrr look,while the other just laughed and couldn't contain it any longer"Ha,ha.laugh all you want."the new guy said,"No,it's just so funny!You should have seen the look on Mr.Birds face!"

Kay11190
September 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Umm You guys have to be careful of your post fisrt off they have to be at least four lines for everyone. Two you can't post like this
Me:Hey what's up
You: nothing much
Me:That's good
That's alsp against the rules and other than that try not to use OOC's too much.
(Just want to make sure this doesn' close on you guys)

Envy
September 6th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Hey,am I doing something wrong on my RPing too?...

Midori Chi
September 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
ooc: No...I think it's mostly about pink-tiger..
btw, Kay11190, I've never seen a member do that! It's alwyas a mod who would come in and tell you..Oh well! Thanks! XD

ic: "Room...303.."
Yuu was walking very fast in the hallwyas, trying to look for his first class in room 333.
'Room...320................................................There!"
He found the room and went inside. And the first thing he saw when he came in was a flash of beautiful blond hair. (pink-tiger)

Envy
September 7th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Why the hell do we have to study about genes? Sexually transmitted...sexually linked...diseases....Aaaagh...waste of time...I mean,a simpler explanation would be:Man+woman+sex-birth control=Baby...The simplest formula in the world and that took what...5 seconds? Meako said in her head,"I hope your thoughts are about the lesson,Miss."Mr.Hopkins said,she stoped daydreaming.And noticed he was in front of her desk looking down at her. "Oh...I just...don't get dominant and...recessive genes..."Meako said while closing her note book,which was full of scribbles saying,I'm bored...I'm bored...over again."Well,if you listened to the lesson maybe you will,Missy."And he walked up back to the chalk board. Missy?It's Miss.Yumiru,idiot!Meako said in her little mind of hers.She then hears snickering beside her,she lazily turn to see who it was.He was japanese,he had small eyes but not really that very small;His hair was gelled up and was ORANGE!*From what Meako saw on TV,japanese guys liked dyeing their hair.This kind of proved it*"And whats so funny?"Meako said with a serious face."It's just that...this lesson is so...straight forward,and you're having a hard time?"*The guys voice still had a slight Japanese accent,which means he still kind of slurred his words together.But Meako could make out what he was trying to say,as you haven't knew.Meako is not japanese at all..she's asian but not that kind...* "Dominant,Strong.Recessive,weak.The dominant gene over powers the recessive gene."he said very fast. I'm I the stupidest person here?! Stupidest...I just proved it...Meako said in her mind,"Well,not every one is born a genius like you.You know?"And she secretly trys to write down what he just said awhile ago.Trying not to let him see too."I know.But you don't need to be genius to get this."He said,he then took his hand out for Meako to shake it,"Takeharu Kato.Call me Haru though.I'LL GO ALL"KAMIKAZE"ON YOU."Haru said with a smile on his face,"Right...Meako Yumiru."Meako shaked."Are you japanese too?"Haru said with a sparkle in his eyes,Meako then said"No!Do I look like I am?!" "Awww,thats just sad..."Haru said.

pink-tiger
September 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Hia-What!Who r u?!
Cathe-I'm your clone!But im evil!
Hia-Ur crazy!Cahte-Thats it ur going to die!
Hia-Waht am I going to do?(dogging while thinking)
UH!Im feeling woozy again!I feel like a wild animal wanting to get out!
Its to strong!I have to let it go!Ahh!I have a tail and ears!Im a freek!Words
R coming out of my mouth!White Ribbon Love!!!
Cahte-Uh!(thinking)Shes strong!But atleast i've met her!Shes the altimate
girl!Shes the 1 who can do it!
She ya brat I have to go!But dont get sad!I'll be back!
Hia-Ah!Think!Oh!Think ur normal maybe it'll work!Yeah!It worked!Oh!A
white light!Hey!What happened?Who was that girl!She says shes my clone!
10 min. later-
Oh!Ligth!?
The light I saw the other day!I found out only I could see it!So the light hit me and gave me my powers!And when that happened the evil people foung out!The somehow got my dna!And made an evil me!
Okay!I understand that part!But why me!(spitirs not talking!She can somehow understand it)Oh!Im the only 1 with the strongest will!
Okay!Theres more like me to!WHUUUAT!!!!!Im sopose to find them!Alright i'll do it i'll do it!And my super name is Mew Love!WHUUAT!Why love!Oh!I have love powers!Cool!Alright since ur my tiger spirit!Lets go!I have school!

SilverTail
September 24th, 2005, 08:37 PM
can i join? oh, and ppl who want to close this thread, i have a message for you:

this forum is way too strict, you need to: GET A LIFE!!!! you know, live a little, who cares if the post is only two lines long? who cares if they say spelling errors like 'adn' or 'taht', really, a WHO CARES??? as long as we have fun thats all taht should matter, got it? you people will grow up to be boring buzness men that are still single at the age fo 75 due to the fact they dont have a life, bacicly: stuck-up rule obsessed freaks=not very many friends, single at teh age of 75, adn as boring as a essay on sand

now that tahts over, heres my form:

Name: naruto
Personality: very calm and collected, if angered, a force to be reconed with
Looks: red shirt and pants, red eyes(weird, i know, adn yes, they are naturally that color) brown hair, and a fire pendant necklace
Animal genes: lion monkey
Other info: when in mew mew form, uses a key staff as a wepon (think keyblade, only longer, adn without the hand gaurd) is very nice adn will defend friends at any cost, but due to the fact he just moved from america, he dosnt have any friends yet
Mew Mew info: very agile, can jump over a large wall with ease, adn goes around barefoot when in mew mew form(but can walk over glass without getting hurt)

(will that do? cuz i actually like TMM/MMP)

Kurosaki
September 24th, 2005, 08:48 PM
can i join? oh, and ppl who want to close this thread, i have a message for you:

this forum is way too strict, you need to: GET A LIFE!!!! you know, live a little, who cares if the post is only two lines long? who cares if they say spelling errors like 'adn' or 'taht', really, a WHO CARES??? as long as we have fun thats all taht should matter, got it? you people will grow up to be boring buzness men that are still single at the age fo 75 due to the fact they dont have a life, bacicly: stuck-up rule obsessed freaks=not very many friends, single at teh age of 75, adn as boring as a essay on sand

1) This place isn't even half as strict as some places...
2) I have a life, perhaps its you who doesn't have one.
3) Lots of people care about post length and spelling, and just because you don't, gives you no right to flame them.
4) People have more fun WITH longer posts and good spelling, since its hard to read bad spelling like yours. Hopefully you can understand me okay.
5) I have plans for my future, and being a business man isn't one of them. However, my father is a business man, so I find that comment quite insulting to him.
6) I'm far from boring, ask any of my 40 friends...

If you're going to say its too strict then use "who cares" as a reason, you haven't really proven your point have you? But have rather flamed a large group of people, congrats.

pink-tiger
September 25th, 2005, 06:11 AM
ooc:whats happening!Did my rp get in trouble?
OH!Hello new member!Welcome to T.M.M.S.A.!(short for having to spell the tittle out)
Hope u enjoy!Because the first character just tranformed yesterday!Hee/hee!

Midori Chi
September 25th, 2005, 07:54 AM
ooc: ..eekss..it's been awile..

ic: Yuu stared at the girl. (Hia)
He walked to the desy nearest and sat down.

"Very well..let's begin with our math warm-up.." the teacher said. He pulled out his spiral.

pink-tiger
September 25th, 2005, 10:15 AM
ooc: ..eekss..it's been awile..

ic: Yuu stared at the girl. (Hia)
He walked to the desy nearest and sat down.

"Very well..let's begin with our math warm-up.." the teacher said. He pulled out his spiral.

He's already at the school?

Midori Chi
September 25th, 2005, 12:21 PM
ooc: Yup! ^^

*waits*

*message too short*

pink-tiger
September 25th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hia answere the question on the board please!(teacher saids)
Yes mam!
few sec. later!There!
Thank u!(Yuu lokking at her!)
ooc"sorry its to short i have to go.

Envy
September 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM
LUNCH
James looked over,and noticed Meako was eating alone,pounding her lunch with a fork."I don't get you,James.You see a very hot girl in front of your eyes and you haven't did anything."(James friend,Alex Colburn.Lex,as he liked being call by,is a very good friend of James.He had sandy brown hair,and was as tall as James.To girls,he seemed perfect.He had abs,the smooth talk,his accent was a plus,and his hair was perfect too. "Well,if it was a different girl,I would have."James said while looking up at his friend."I don't know about you,James.But I'm boning right now just looking at her."Lex looking intenly at her. Jesus Christ,what are you looking at?!James said in his mind,"Do you mind,Lex?I'm eating right now."James other friend said.(Jet Swenden,as for him he is a old friend of James.He's tall just like James and Lex,He wears square like glasses,his style of taste is very werid but cool,his hair is black with red highlight on it.With the girls,he is very charming,and smart for his age,his smile is so warm,his eyes are sandy ruby,when ever a girl looks into them,she melts!)
"Sorry,can't help it,Jet.I'm just not exactly used for a girl to look that HOT before...."His eyes were not off from Meako."This girl is not my type."James said while looking down at his food.

TO BE CONTINUE!!^^

pink-tiger
September 25th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Meanwhile:Oh!Im so tired!Stange though!Is this part of having tiger genes inside!?(She thinks)Uh!Ah!!!!!OUCH!(she fell)Uh!Whuat!Whos that guy!(She stands up and just walks away!)I feel like a stranger around ordinary people!Sad for me!She was thinking!Well at least its after school!,she said!
Next week:ZOO!Why r u making me come here?She thinking to her spirit!
Alright!Im looking for other people who mite be attracted to animals!Got it!
WOW!Cute baby tiger!
Adorable!Hi there she says to the tiger!How u dowing!
Baby tiger:Oh!Hi u talk tiger!Cool!Look mom!She can speek to us!
mmother:Oh!Thats wierd!
Yeah!How can I speak tiger!Duh!I have tiger genes inside of me!Hello!Ur beautiful!
Thanks coming fur is the only thing I can do in a cage!
Oh!Sorry!My name is Hia!
Oh!Mines Shia,and this is my cub Miani!Nice to meet u!(people staring)AHHHHHHH!Have to go bye!!!!!!!

Envy
September 25th, 2005, 06:45 PM
OOC:Hi,pink-tiger!

IC:"But I do agree with Lex,James."(James old pal from last year,Kyle Johnson.He has brown hair,a warm smile,which attracted many girls,also as tall as James and has these brown warm eyes.*What can I say,the boys here are very popular with the females.*"It's just not like you,I mean you'd usually have a girl in your hands in a day...if not,a few hours." Kyle said with envy in his eyes."This girl is not my type."Looking at Meako,all of there eyes were on Meako.Which was kinda freaking her out,in a werid way."Talking about the girl,aren't u guys?"Haru placed his tray on the table and set down."Thats obvious,Haru?Kyle said with an surcastic tone."As obvious as my hair,Kyle."Haru said with a smile on his face."Well,she doesn't look bad,ya know...."Haru said with delight in him."Jesus Christ,stop talking about her,will ya?"There are many other things to talk about besides her."James said,"OH,you know what,James?I think she's lonely,you know her better then us,go talk to her."Haru said while pushing with Lex to get James out of his spot."But,I don't really know her that well!"James said before he got pushed out of his chair."Too late!"Lex and Haru said at the same time together.James had no where to turn,only to go toward Meako....And he did!Meako was pounding her food and all of the sudden someone placed their tray beside her,and guess who it was?James!!^^
*Theres going to be more but I'm getting tired here...*

SilverTail
September 26th, 2005, 02:59 AM
(hello, sorry bout that, i speak my mind when i get angry, and my mom just got me REALLY ticked, sorry)

"oh my god, im going to be late!" i yelled. what was taht weird beam that hit me last night, ill think about that later, i had to get to school! "mom, do you know where school is?" i asked "yes dear, its a block away, so hury up or youll be late" she said "im already late" i mumbled under my breath

i was late for school, and worce, i didnt even know where school was, my moms directions wernt very helpful.(and yes, right now i am going to the same school as Midori Chi is now, not her old school)

'here it is' i thought as i rounded a corner adn saw a school appear in the distance. i ran full out, right across a road, all of the sudden i saw a car coming out of nowhere right at me!!!

"aaaaaaaaaah!" i yelled flipping over the car, wait, flipping? sice when could i do a flip? worry about taht later, i had to get to school!

"room 303, 303, 303....." i mumbled looking around teh hallways for some indicator of the room i was looking for, stupid foren languages, i cant understand any of it!

"are you lost dear?" someone asked from behind me, hey, atleast they spoke english "yea, i have to find room 303, but i cant read any of these numbers" i said looking around

"its right next to you" she said pointing to the door behind my back "oh, thanks" i sai dblushing because the door i was looking for was right behind me "im new here"

"dont tell that to me, you teacher had to know that" she said pointing twords the door

"ok, im going, dont worry" i siad knocking on the door "come in" someone said from the other side. i opened the door adn walked in

(was taht good, or bad?)

Envy
September 26th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Don't worry!Everyone gets mad now and then! :P And I think it was good,was it your first time?

IC:"What are you doing here?"Meako said with confusen in herself,"What?Is it wrong to company a friend?"James said with his player smile."Ha,ha,Whatever.What,your friends sent you over here?"Meako said before taking a sip of her drink,Mmm,Coke....this good!"You really are a compulive eater,you know."James said while looking at Meako drink her coke,"I know that.Shut up,and don't change the subject,"Meako then puted her coke down next to her tray."No,they didn't send me here.What made you think that?What if I actally like you,and decided to come over here on my own will."Once again you,whats your name?"Meako said,"James"His smile then changed to a frown."Once again James,whatever.I'm tired of your games,why don't you just go back to your little group and STAY THERE!"Meako said loudly,"OooooOOOOooohhHH!!and REJECTED!"Meako and James then looked back and saw James whole group was right behind them,James group somehow managed to move their table behind theirs quietly,funny,huh?^^James gave her a sour look and stood up,and left the cafetera,James friends all went up to her,saying"Nice job!"or"Your the first girl!"they all introduced themselves to her,and they all patted her a "Congratlstions"pat,but they all soon followed James out.
Hmph,guys.And there over-inflated egos.Well,better get ready for my next class!Meako then got out of her chair and left the cafetera......

OOC:Try to guess what next class is she going to?I'll give you a hint,it starts with an G.....thats all for today,now I have to go to school!Bye!!

pink-tiger
September 26th, 2005, 04:18 PM
DM8000!If ur character is in midorys school that means u 2 r tranfor students!Is urs a boy DM8000?

ic:Shoot!Another day!But now I seem to get use the tiger thing!Shes thinking!(Cafeteria)Uh!But im not hungry!(Picking her food with the fork!All over and over!)Uh!I still cant belive im use to this!I mean!...Not hanging with people!I dont remember when I started to get away!..But it happened!
(Meanwile)Hey Nin!Why do u hate Hia so much?Oh!Shut up would u!
I hate all girls!Huh!(thinking)Every girl!I dont know frienship!I dont trust anyone!No 1!Sice that day!(flashback)Shes 9 years old!Yey Zena!What is it?Lets play in the sand box!Okay!Few min. later!Nins mom:Hey what r u dowing playing with that girl?Zenas mom:U be quiet!Tell ur domb daughter away from mine!She doesent hang out e\with people that think their to smart for her!(End of flashback)Uh!Ever since!..I never had a close friend!Shes passing by!Looks at her with an evil look!Uh!That girl stares at me to much.Shes thinking.I still have to look for more mews!But how!Beside that their going to acked like animals!Well!I'll start when its convinient!

SilverTail
September 27th, 2005, 12:14 PM
(yea, im a boy, and yea, im transefered from the us, so im new, and i need a few friends, sorry for da inconvenience :D)

it was lunch, one of the only free times now a-days, and i didnt have any friends, so i was really alone

"hey, punk, give me your lunch" a tough voice said from behind me

"why should i.." i trailed off seeing the kid, who was atleast three feet taller than me, yet i didnt fear him

"because, i said so" he said cracking his knuckles

"no, i dont think i will" i said turning away

"did you hear me? give it now!" he said grabbing my lunch box

"i said no!" i said grabbing it adn flipping ver his head, thus kicking him in the back of the head

"whered he-" he stopped as my foot met the back of his head

"what the heck is going on?" i asked myself

"how did you do that?" he asked angrilly

"im not telling you" i said getting into position to jump again

"tell me, or ill flatten you!" he said running at me

i jumped over his head, and grabbed onto a lamp that was hanging from the celing

"get down here!" he yelled angrilly

"i dont even know how i got up here"

(just so you know, were having lunch at teh same time)

pink-tiger
September 28th, 2005, 04:33 AM
ooc:Uh!The I need more friends thing!Is it u or ur character?
Oh!And Hia already left!

ic:Its nice outside,she said.
Uh!Its Fall and its almost October!
The leafs all scater in the floor the coldnest!Its nice....really nice!
(since shes a tiger!Shes falling asleep)BRRIINGGG!!!!!
AHH!Oh!Only the Senior Bell!
Okay!I've been thinking!.Time to take this serioselly!
Time to look for more people to help me!!!
(Looking back and ford for stange behaviors!)
Ahww!No luck!Maybe tomorrow!She walks slow and gloom!
I need a better plan!!

ooc:This is all I can do right now!I almost have to go to school!

SilverTail
September 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
there i was, hanging from teh celing of the cafeteria, above a furiose bully, who was out for my blood rater tahn my lunch. "can we talk about this over my lunch?" i asked down to him "give it to me tomorow and he day after taht adn i might not beat you up again" he siad jumping, or rather, hopping

i dropped my lunch down to him and he walked away. i dropped and fell softly to my feet, and it was a 7ft. drop, im surpriesed i didnt break my leg! "waht was different" i siad to myself as i walked out the door

i ran into someone coming back inside(you), knocking her down "sorry bout that" i sdi as i got back to the standing position, i just landed and rolled backwards into a sitting position

she had lanned back on her feet also,very odd "its ok" she said to me "are you alright?" yfea, im fine, jsut a run in with a bully, nothing bad

"oh really?" she siad

"yea, i jumped over him and instaid, was hanging from that light" i sia dpointing to the light on the celing

"thats pretty high up" she said whisling

"i know, but i jumped there" i sida

"prove it" she sida with her hands on her hips

"ok, watch" i sdia jumping back up and hanging from a light above my head, this time by, A TAIL!!! I HAD A TAIL!!!

"what the heck is going on?" i asked my self

"get down here and come with me" she siad urgently

i jumped down and she pulled me ouside behind a giant tree

"waht is it?" i asked

waht seh told me next was unbeleiveable

Midori Chi
September 28th, 2005, 03:07 PM
ooc: whoa..whoa..whoa..Umm..pink-tiger...Is my character still with Hia or is Hia doing something else right now?

pink-tiger
September 28th, 2005, 04:16 PM
ooc: whoa..whoa..whoa..Umm..pink-tiger...Is my character still with Hia or is Hia doing something else right now?
Shes dowing something else!But they wornt even together!

JBCBlank
September 28th, 2005, 04:21 PM
((would it be possible for me to revive Alan?))

pink-tiger
September 28th, 2005, 06:33 PM
((would it be possible for me to revive Alan?))
Yey!I've started to wonder were u've gone!Welcome back!

Envy
September 28th, 2005, 07:50 PM
OOC:Hey,JBCBlank!It's been a long time since I heard of u or at least saw u once!!XD
GYM

I wouldn't have mind if I was left at home,but now,me being almost the only girl wearing a white shirt,in a gym that over flows the girl area!...You'd understand why I'm spazzing out right now.....Why theres only a few girls in here,and all BOYS!!!Ewww,why aren't they in a different gym?Is it because the school is so cheap?Mmm,possible....."Alright!!Thirty push-ups from all of you,now!(Mr.Dunstan,the gym teacher.If your wondering how he looks like,he's fat.^^) Push ups,good GOD!Meako was the last person standing up in the gym......*Okay,I'm alittle tired here!So,I'm going to be done with this tomrrow morning!!*

pink-tiger
September 29th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Yey!5th page!Now letas see what I can do!^^

ic:This is so dumb!I dont understand why I can do so many things and not calaps!!(I do h.w.,Chores,work,and now this!Why me?)
When my parents died!It all piled up!!And up!Ahh!What the heak is that!?Why is it glowing,she said!
A locket!With a heart and ribbons!With different colors!
Its glowing!!What does that mean!!?
Uh!!!Evil it means evil!!!Uh!!!Lets go!!

ooc:Does anyone want to be find? the second pep. I mean!

Envy
September 29th, 2005, 04:46 AM
OOC:Mine is maybe going to be a Mew Mew when she goes home today....If not then maybe outside in public?

JBCBlank
September 29th, 2005, 02:15 PM
((I have an idea my carictor can help you girls find your mew mewness..))

IC: Alan sighs closeing his eyes, "I wonder if I'm the only one?" he swishes his long tail as a brease takes the slightly sour smell toward the highschool he was watching.
((you guys are in highschool right?))

SilverTail
September 29th, 2005, 02:23 PM
(can you tell mine is already starting to kick in? im going to change the pendant desingn a little for the boys.........)

school was over, what a day, thankfully no homework, but i had alot of chores to do, man, i hate chores, but after taht, its all fun and video games, but mybe i could go for a walk, that way i could find my way around easyer. better yet, im just leaving, im not going home, im going to the park, if i can find it that is.......

i walked around for hours, then i saw something glowing in eh distance. it was a pendant like thing, like the ones with ribbons, but instaid it had pinted wings, odd, ive never seen anything like it, i put it in my bag, but then i found it in my hand again! waht was it with this thing? i set it back on the sidewalk, and walked away.

i looked back, it was gone! i turned around and saw it hovering in front of my face, ok, NOW it was freaky. i grabbed it adn it started glowing. it went and stuck to my chest, and i felt a powerfull energy going through my body.

when the light from teh pendant faded, i found myself in different clothes, red shorts, a black shirt with the endant on it, and teh pendant itsself was around my neck, very odd. i looked behind me and saw, A TAIL AGAIN! I HAD A TAIL AGAIN!!! "this is very weird...." i mumbled to myself

i looked around to see if anyone was coming, i didtn want them to see me with a tail! i jumped up into a tree adn waited, because a girl was walking along alone, i didnt want her to scream at my appearence

she got to teh end of the block, and turned right, i jumped down and ran, full force for my house

along the path, someone had broken a bottle, a glass bottle, i ran across it thinking my shoes were still on, but when i looked at my feet, i was barefoot!

wehn i got home, i locked myself up in my room, and waited for thsi to end.........

pink-tiger
September 29th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Wierd!JBCBlank!!Im characters already transformed!
Shes the 1 whos sopose to find the mews!But if 1 of u can go when Hias fighting!
Like passing through!Maybe she can sence the person and then the person can transform!And later help her!^^
What do u guys think?

Midori Chi
September 29th, 2005, 05:21 PM
ooc: *sigh* Okay...Umm...

ic: Yuu sighed and exited the school. The day was over. "What and odd day.." he said, tucking his arms behind his head.

JBCBlank
September 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
(( I have an idea... someone pm me when you're having your first battle... that way I can jump in and help... Like any gentlmen would...))

Midori Chi
September 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
ooc: Okay! ^^
My charac is gonna be getting his powers soon, so..

ic: Yuu walked slowly in the city. His face seemed sad and lonely. He kicked a pebble with every step he took. He then passed the allyway he found himself in the other day. He paused, then heard an annoying evil laugh.

JBCBlank
September 29th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Alan sneezes from his place in the tree... his ears twitch at the sound of a high pitched laugh, "what was that?" He whispers looking around, "sounds like predecite truble... I'd better check it out..." he jumps from the tree and sees a youth standing as though listening. "I wonder who that is?" he accedently steps on a twig and it breakes with a light crack....

pink-tiger
September 30th, 2005, 03:41 PM
(( I have an idea... someone pm me when you're having your first battle... that way I can jump in and help... Like any gentlmen would...))

The first battle was done in p.4!But u can pass through like i said a few pms later!

JBCBlank
September 30th, 2005, 03:45 PM
((I'll just jump into the next battle... it'll be funner that way then you can be all.. "oh my gosh anouther mew mew!"))

pink-tiger
October 1st, 2005, 09:03 AM
((I'll just jump into the next battle... it'll be funner that way then you can be all.. "oh my gosh anouther mew mew!"))

I'll say theres 1 of the mew mews im sopose to look for!But!A boy!I tought there were only girls!What a bummer!Hey come back!

Is that ok with u JBCBlank?
If not I can change it!

Envy
October 2nd, 2005, 08:01 AM
OOC:Hey,ya people!

Outside of school

"Dang,the day just gets by every second."Meako said while sighing,"Hey,you!"Meako turned around to see who talked out and saw the boy who was in her first period,"Are you walking home?"She looked at him and said"Uh,yeah....why?"she said while looking at the floor to not look into his gazing eyes."Just asking,so you want to walk home with me?"He said with a smile,Is he trying to get my attention?,"By the way,my name is Kin!"I must be really burning red now?!Meako never took her eyes off the floor,"Are you okay?"Kin said while looking at her eyes,"Yeah,I'm fine...."Meako said,"Well,why is your face turning red?Haha,you look cute like that!"Meako was shocked to hear that from him,her eyes grew wider and looked up to see his charming eyes looking at hers....

OOC:Okay,I can't type any more right now.

SilverTail
October 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
i woke up in my bed, thankfully i was normal again 'is it saturday already?' i asked my self mentally

i looked over at teh calender, yep, saturday, my day off, thank goodness

i decided to walk around and see where everything was, i didtn get to see much because of what happened yesterday

i got dressed and felt somehting heavy in my pocket, it was teh pendant! how did it get there? last i knew it was....aroudn my neck, ok, thsi was seriously weird.

i walked around and found a place to eat, thing is, i didtn have any japanese money! all i had was american dollars!, this would take some getting used to.....

JBCBlank
October 2nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
(( I love it... Lets do that!))

Alan closes his eyes as he stares at the empty class room, "detention again!" he mumbles, "I hate that Mr. Bacter!" he sighs and taps the desk. "how much longer?" he looks over at the clock to his right, "only 3:12! I'm in so much trouble!" he slams his head on the desk, "mom is gonna kill me!"
It was the third time he had gone to detention that week all becouse he kept taking in his Spanish class, he didn't need it... he spoke perfect spanish he was born mexican and he was proud of his ability's.
"one, two, three,..." he said as the second hand went around the clock, I'm gonna be here forever! he thought closing his eyes and thinking about the girl in his homeroom class "Ah Meako how you torcher me so..." she had been rejecting him sence first semester but he was willing to risk his pride some more.

SilverTail
October 2nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
(love what? im really comfuzed here......waht are you talking about??? what do you love?)

JBCBlank
October 2nd, 2005, 03:50 PM
(( I love me! and anyway... she was just suggesting a way for me to jump in... I agreed and so we're doing that!))

Midori Chi
October 2nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
ooc: ???

ic: Yuu stumbled a little bit. "What...was that?"

SilverTail
October 3rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
(uhh, its saturday now, thanks to me :D, now can someone please help me, im outside like, a japanese mc donalds so to speak, and i dont have any japanese money!!! remember, im from america, so i dont really know where anything is, but i do speak japanese, thats how i understand all of you *in the rpg* so please help me!!!! i need freinds in this rpg!!!)

JBCBlank
October 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
((Hey DM800... hows about your carictor busts mine out of detention aye... they can be friends...))

SilverTail
October 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
(im Standing Outside Of A Resturant For Crying Our Loud People, Dont You Read Waht Others Say?)

JBCBlank
October 3rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
((I try but they just don't want to..... listen... my carictor isn't coming in for a while so... I'm just gonna sit here untilll someone else says something...))

Envy
October 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
JBCBlank:Hey,your character can meet mine after your detenion class!^^

DM8000:And yours can be friends with mine too!Yours is maybe going to meet mine around some park,is that good?

SilverTail
October 4th, 2005, 02:15 AM
(yea, fine, but like i said, im standing outside of a japanese resturant trying to figure out how im going to get something to eat with american dollars, ok?)

pink-tiger
October 4th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Okay!!???
Well I had an idea for a triangle.Like chis character is going to fall for Hia,so I need another guy to make a trianlge.
So,any 1 up for it?

Envy
October 4th, 2005, 05:26 AM
First of all,I think the people that have a boy,should vote for it....

pink-tiger
October 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM
First of all,I think the people that have a boy,should vote for it....

I know,thats why I said if they thi9nk its a good idea.

JBCBlank
October 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM
((sounds good to me... *evil laugh* but anyway I'm out of detention by now...))

IC: Alan walks out of the empty classroom and nearly runs into Meako who was walking by, "Oh sorry M-Meako... I didn't see you." he smiles kindly. "What are you doing in school so late?"

pink-tiger
October 5th, 2005, 04:33 AM
*im a walking stick*sight*

ic:Uh,I feel wierd,said Hia.Its like a deep feeling.
Huh,Okay spirit go back in go go goooooo!!!Huh,I what?No way ur crazy.
(rrouuuu)Okay okay sorry!(it groul at her)So this is the feeling of evilness,how much joy does it give me.Not!Uh!Why me,Ahh!Oh im sorry..I didnt see!(She turns around and looks at Yuu)Oh!Do I know u from somewere?

Okay thats all I can do,Im tired!^^See ya!

Envy
October 5th, 2005, 04:49 AM
"Oh,thats okay,I have to get something out of my locker." Awhile ago when Meako was with Kin and heard him say what she never thoght he would say,she run off into the school.Now she's here,"How 'bout you?" Meako looked at the door where Alen just got out of and relized it was the detenion hall."Ha,you were in detenion."Meako had an half smile on her face,"Haha,what did you do to get it,I'm guessing that you talked to much!"Meako said with humor in herself.

SilverTail
October 5th, 2005, 02:15 PM
i desided not to get lunch in town today, atleast till i got some japanese money from my parents, or a bank.....

i walked back to my house walking past the school, "i wonder why there are still kids inside...." i siad to myself

i walked up to the biulding and walked inside

i saw a girl and a boy talking out side of a classroom, man, she was cute, i walked over to them "hi" i siad raising my hand

JBCBlank
October 5th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"Oh,thats okay,I have to get something out of my locker." Awhile ago when Meako was with Kin and heard him say what she never thoght he would say,she run off into the school.Now she's here,"How 'bout you?" Meako looked at the door where Alen just got out of and relized it was the detenion hall."Ha,you were in detenion."Meako had an half smile on her face,"Haha,what did you do to get it,I'm guessing that you talked to much!"Meako said with humor in herself.

Alan smiles and turns away from her, "you know me to well." he laughs, "but..." he turns to her, "even so... do you want to go to the next dance with me?" he knew she would reject him again but you couldn't kill a man for trying.

Envy
October 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC:Uh,JBCBlank,didn't u noticed DM8000's character just said hi?

IC:"Hi,do you know one of us?"Meako said to the boy who just said hi."Uh..um...Next dance?Uh,maybe."Meako said while looking at Alan.Oh god,what should I say?Maybe,yes,or NO?Make up your mind! "Okay!Just pink me up at 7:00,and may I know this person?"She said to the boy who just said hi awhile ago.

SilverTail
October 6th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"im stanlex" i said to the girl, who, obviously just saw me there, great, just because im new dosnt mean that you can ingore me people!!! oh well, ill get used to it, i waited for her to tell me her name, along with that boy

pink-tiger
October 6th, 2005, 04:41 AM
"im stanlex" i said to the girl, who, obviously just saw me there, great, just because im new dosnt mean that you can ingore me people!!! oh well, ill get used to it, i waited for her to tell me her name, along with that boy

Wee,Hi peps!
Well who r u talking to?
Miako is already with JBCBlanks character,r u talking to a random girl or Hia?^^

JBCBlank
October 6th, 2005, 06:36 PM
OOC:Uh,JBCBlank,didn't u noticed DM8000's character just said hi?

IC:"Hi,do you know one of us?"Meako said to the boy who just said hi."Uh..um...Next dance?Uh,maybe."Meako said while looking at Alan.Oh god,what should I say?Maybe,yes,or NO?Make up your mind! "Okay!Just pink me up at 7:00,and may I know this person?"She said to the boy who just said hi awhile ago.

Alan smiles at Meako then glares at stanlex, "Hey..." he says threw his teeth, he had just gotten the girl he had been after sence the beggining of school to say yes and this guy had to show up, "I'm Alan, do you have buisness with one of us or are you just waiting for a show?"
Alen didn't mean to sound rude but, he didnt' want to be bothered by anouther guy, especialy a looker like this one.

Wee,Hi peps!
Well who r u talking to?
Miako is already with JBCBlanks character,r u talking to a random girl or Hia?^^

((Pink-tiger he was talking to us, if you want' you can come and join us so that your not alone.))

(((Aye... tanto QUOTE!! @_@)))

pink-tiger
October 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
ooc:Im so confuse,well when DN800 comes back he can tell us meanwhile!

ic:Okay lets get some grub,im starving,said Hia.
Uh!Hey lokk at that its a new restaurant,lets try it out!But its 10 blocks away,oh well,Lets goo!2min. later.
Uh!A chinese restaurant(all u can eat) :D I'll be eating good today!

ooc:Sorry its to short,but DN800(sorry if thats not ur user)
Im outside of the restaurant,maybe my character can treat ur character
and them they can eat dinner together!What do u think?

JBCBlank
October 6th, 2005, 06:44 PM
((@_@ the world leaves me confused.... *faints temperaraly* I'm up... ok... DM800, tell us who your with...))

pink-tiger
October 6th, 2005, 06:47 PM
((@_@ the world leaves me confused.... *faints temperaraly* I'm up... ok... DM800, tell us who your with...))

He says hes outside a restaurant,r u 2 outside a restaurant to!!?

JBCBlank
October 6th, 2005, 07:00 PM
((Not that I noticed, we were in the school...))

SilverTail
October 7th, 2005, 02:45 AM
(im outisde of the detention room with those JBC blank and that other girl, furgot who :D)

pink-tiger
October 7th, 2005, 05:43 AM
ooc:AAAHHH!But u said a few post later that u were trying to get something to eat!Uh!I'll just eat with chis guy,if u want to chi?*sight*
Complecation,but its ok!Its all discovered!^^

Envy
October 7th, 2005, 06:28 AM
OOC:????Okay?....Can we just go along with the RP?And um,JBCBlank and pink-tiger,ya spelled his name wrong,its DM8000.Pink-tiger u also spelled my name wrong too,its MEAKO...not Miako.

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go now,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

pink-tiger
October 7th, 2005, 06:30 AM
OOC:????Okay?....Can we just go along with the RP?And um,JBCBlank and pink-tiger,ya spelled his name wrong,its DM8000.Pink-tiger u also spelled my name wrong too,its MEAKO...not Miako.

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go somewhere,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

Aye Aye!Confusion!!I tu?(sorry head still dizzy I think im getting sick)

SilverTail
October 7th, 2005, 12:17 PM
(i dont care what you call me, just say DM, its easyer, everyone else dose, either that or deo)

'ok, that was, weird....' i thaugt as they left

"oh well, i might as well walk around some more" i muttered to myself

i walked back to the resturant i saw earlyer and saw a girl standing outside apparently arguing with herself, i had a voice in teh back of my head now too.....it was.....a monkey's? ok, now i was confuzed, i hadnt noticed it untill i saw her, i wonder...

i walked over to her "hi" i said raising mmy hand

(this is you pink tiger)

JBCBlank
October 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go now,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

((Hey why ya using green I use green...))

Alan was slightly stunned, "Umm ok... wanna go see a movie then?" he asks slightly shakey, "not being to forward am I?" he asks gulping she was still touching his arm.

((By the way Thanhthuy, I love your Sig pic... its so.... *goes off into a daydream*))

Envy
October 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
OOC:Thanks,JBCBlank.And sorry if I'm using your color,but I don't know what to use that matches my sig.

IC:"Sure,but you better act like an gentlemen for now on."Meako said to Alan with closed eyes."And no,your not being to forward.So,how was your day at detenion?"Meako giggled.I wonder what movie are we going to watch?Meako thought in her mind.

SilverTail
October 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM
(whats with all the emotions? XP im gonna barf soon......)

Envy
October 7th, 2005, 06:43 PM
What do u mean?And don't barf in the RP,u'll get make me sick too if u do....And pink-tiger is on the phone with me and she says "Omg,why are u about to barf?"XDD

JBCBlank
October 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
((BE nice DM.... or you'll see some real emotians...))

Alan smiles at her, "well I was thinking I could take you to a movie called, 'When Harry met Sally.' I know it's an old movie.. but would you like to see it?"

Envy
October 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
OOC:JBCBlank and DM8000,ya two be nice in here.'kay?^^

IC:"Okay.Werid name,isn't it?"Meako said with a surcastic tone in her."Are we going to drive or walk there?"She rolled her eyes after saying that and looked at Alan to see his reponse.

JBCBlank
October 7th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Alan only smiled, "we're taking my motorcycle of course." he says pointing to the red beuty in the parking lot. "made her myself."
http://www.warande.net/~ian/akira-page/akira_art/005-akira.jpg

Envy
October 7th, 2005, 07:32 PM
IC:"A motorcycle?Uh,thats good!"She said with a half smile.Meako got closer to the motorcycle and looked at the backsent to see just in case she won't fall off."Um,I think I don't fit into the backsent?"She said with an scared face.

JBCBlank
October 7th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Alan smiles even more, "it's easy... just hang onto me and you'll be fine." he walks over and gets on, "slide in behind me... I don't bite."

pink-tiger
October 7th, 2005, 07:44 PM
whats going on here?Okay...
Well im tire i'll post rp tomorrow!><

JBCBlank
October 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
((me to... sleepy now...))

SilverTail
October 8th, 2005, 05:08 AM
i stood outside of teh resturaunt next to teh girl that was arguing with herself(P-T)

"hello" i said again

pink-tiger
October 8th, 2005, 05:21 AM
ooc:Now I see!A romantic sene.Nice!

ic:Meanwhile I think this is to much food!I wont eat out today.
said Hia.But I do want to go to the mall,buy stuff,look at cute animals!
This weekends going to be sweet.!MALL HERE I COME!!!!!
Now its over there,thats 3 blocks away.Thats no biggy.Its good that
everythings so close to me,uhhh!that difrent other feeling,what could it be?Oh,well!I have to go.

ooc:Sorry that I have been writing sort,but im tire latelly these days!
Im so sorry!*sight*

SilverTail
October 8th, 2005, 05:41 AM
great, she didnt even hear me, perfect, noone ever pays attention to me, why?

i walked home and decided to take a nap, it was barly noon and i was still tired, oh well, maybe theyll listen to me later, im getting kind of tired right now

i fell asleep and waited to wake up

---------------
5 hours later
---------------

i woke up, but, in a tree!!! how did i get a tree?? last i knew i was in my bed! and, i was upside down?? what teh heck is going on here??

i looked up at teh branch and saw, that tail! how did i get a tail again???? this is very weird, i jumped down and tucked my tail in my shirt

werid, i was still in my yard, i was in a tree that was outside my window, so i guess i jumped when i sleepwalked, man, ive got to keep that in check, oh well, might as well try to get something to eat, maybe at taht mall taht one girl was talking about

pink-tiger
October 8th, 2005, 06:02 AM
great, she didnt even hear me, perfect, noone ever pays attention to me, why?

i walked home and decided to take a nap, it was barly noon and i was still tired, oh well, maybe theyll listen to me later, im getting kind of tired right now

i fell asleep and waited to wake up

---------------
5 hours later
---------------

i woke up, but, in a tree!!! how did i get a tree?? last i knew i was in my bed! and, i was upside down?? what teh heck is going on here??

i looked up at teh branch and saw, that tail! how did i get a tail again???? this is very weird, i jumped down and tucked my tail in my shirt

werid, i was still in my yard, i was in a tree that was outside my window, so i guess i jumped when i sleepwalked, man, ive got to keep that in check, oh well, might as well try to get something to eat, maybe at taht mall taht one girl was talking about

Im sooo sorry!Im just waiking up myself so I dont read,But ...what about tomorrow for breakfast.?Thay have to school!Its winter break!Im soooo sorry!!!*sad*

JBCBlank
October 8th, 2005, 06:54 PM
((I awake now!))

Alan helps Meiko ((i spelt it wrong I think...)) onto the back of his bike. "to the movies then?"

pink-tiger
October 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
ooc:I dont want to enterfiere with the love scene so...

ic:Later:Im sleepy,I cant belive I wasent hungry today!
But I do get sleepy,so easy.(Yawn)
Uh!This feeling again,what is it?
(OH!its night)
Uh!Huh!Oh!Sis is back from wherever she was after school!
(opening door and looking out slowly)
Oh!Hi sis!Im sorry I left u after school,its just that I was looking for u all over the school,but I could not find u!So I found out that u had detention,so I
went to get lunch for us to eat!But when I came back u were living with a guy!So I didnt bother to call u!So I walked home!

SilverTail
October 10th, 2005, 02:43 AM
(ok, raise your hand if you understood that *puts hand on lap*)

pink-tiger
October 10th, 2005, 06:11 AM
(ok, raise your hand if you understood that *puts hand on lap*)

Undertood what!!???
My post?
Uh!!
^^

Neko64
October 10th, 2005, 06:22 AM
OOC: Guys you have to post four lines or more every IC post you make. They are the rules~

pink-tiger
October 10th, 2005, 06:31 AM
OOC: Guys you have to post four lines or more every IC post you make. They are the rules~

SO
sorry!Well do that,thanks for warning us!*sight*

JBCBlank
October 10th, 2005, 03:31 PM
((My money goes on that Kakashi and Sasuke Lover makes Modorator! who agrees with me? and by the way... where are you thanhthuy?))

princesspuff duck
October 10th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Hi pink-tiger! ^^
I'm here!

pink-tiger
October 11th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Hi pink-tiger! ^^
I'm here!
This is about how some beams come to earth!And hit a new generation of animal people!!But what kind of animals!?Thats for u guys to chose!Oh!Not only good beams also evil beams!so when the evil beams reach evil girls or boys!They all combine to try to destroy all the good!And then take over all the world!Will u peps help by creating evil and good people to make this rp a good one!

This is my info!

Name:Hia
Personality:Nice,sweet,caring(even though her brother always makes fun of her)!And shes brave!Stands up for all her friends!
Looks: Long hair!,brown,blue eyes,and loves pink!Oh!hee!Her animal genes white tiger.
Nows ur turn!See u later!
Sorry about the bottom part!I just paseted the summery!It sounds like im talking to millions of people!But here sis!!^^
Hope u like!!

princesspuff duck
October 11th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Oh thank you! So ummm my info,

name: Dunda (ducky panda)
Personality: energetic, caring, sweet, sometimes scared, nervous. Clumsy, not brave.
Looks: black hair, Brown eyes, long hair, loves pink and yellow, genes is mixed with duck and pandas!

ummmmm that's right? right?

JBCBlank
October 11th, 2005, 04:38 PM
((Just waiting for thanhthuy))

pink-tiger
October 12th, 2005, 08:17 PM
ooc:Shes not on that much!!

ic:Meanwhile,Uh!Well its October 29!
And tomorrow is Holloween!!
Mom want me to dress up,I think its stupid,I said no!!
But I cant stop thinking,why is that girl always following me?
I can sence when shes around spying,but she doesent come out!
What is she planing!!?Uh!Im worried!!!
But nomattar what happeneds,I have to try my best to fight,and
try my best to save the world from desaster!!So I have to find the other
mew mews!!Then we will stand together and fight!!I know we can win if we try hard!!!
ooc:We must type more than 3 lines!!Please do that!!

JBCBlank
October 13th, 2005, 04:29 PM
((someone talk to me... I'm lonely...))

princesspuff duck
October 13th, 2005, 06:18 PM
I'm so confuse..... Now how do we do this again?

pink-tiger
October 14th, 2005, 01:40 PM
I'm so confuse..... Now how do we do this again?

Uh!Just ack like a character who is going to become a mew!!!
So,put ur self in the story!!

and JBCBlank!Its the next day so I'll talk to u!!ic:Later-
Uh!Im not sure where im sopose to go,this library is so confusing!!
Maybe I should ask for help!!(she turns around and she sees Alan)
Uh!!Excuse me,may u halp me with something?
I have to go to the Maylane Public library,Do u might know where it is?

princesspuff duck
October 14th, 2005, 08:47 PM
*goes in the scene* Hi.............
*nervous*
ummm hi!
http://luvducks.blogs.friendster.com/photos/tokyo_mew_mew_pics/her.PNG
My name is Dunda...........

p.s. I made that. :p!!!!!!! go me! (I'm not bragging though)

pink-tiger
October 15th, 2005, 06:14 AM
*goes in the scene* Hi.............
*nervous*
ummm hi!
http://luvducks.blogs.friendster.com/photos/tokyo_mew_mew_pics/her.PNG
My name is Dunda...........

p.s. I made that. :p!!!!!!! go me! (I'm not bragging though)

Nice!^^
But sis!Uh u must write more that 5 lines!!kay!!Good luck on ur mew girl,or boy!!

Latias_fan
October 15th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Can I join?
Name:Pony
Personality:Nice and smart
Looks:Wears a Blue dress, Long, Blond hair.Her genes is the Bald Eagle.
OOC:*Finds a girl talking to someone.*
Pony:Hi.Can you give me directions to the school.I'm new here.Just the Middle School please.

pink-tiger
October 15th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Can I join?
Name:Pony
Personality:Nice and smart
Looks:Wears a Blue dress, Long, Blond hair.Her genes is the Bald Eagle.

Welcome Latias!!!
And cool,eagle couldent think of it!!!
Well 1 thing is,u must write more than 5 lines ,its a rule!!We already got warned!!^^

Latias_fan
October 15th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Sorry.But edited it and putted in an OOC.

pink-tiger
October 15th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Sorry.But edited it and putted in an OOC.

Uh okay!!Well u can start posting on the rp when ever u want!!^^
So enjoin the rp!Lets make it exiting!!

Latias_fan
October 15th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Ok.
OOC:Pony-Not to be rude but where is the Middle School.
P.S.To remind you she doesn't know she is a Mew Mew yet.

pink-tiger
October 15th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Ok.
OOC:Pony-Not to be rude but where is the Middle School.
P.S.To remind you she doesn't know she is a Mew Mew yet.
I know!But we must write 4 lines,just to remined some peps to do that!Or else this rp will close,wich I dont want that to happened!!^^

princesspuff duck
October 15th, 2005, 09:29 AM
okay so five lines got it!
soo... what's an ooc????
please tell me!
Do Ihave to write five lines?

pink-tiger
October 16th, 2005, 06:27 AM
okay so five lines got it!
soo... what's an ooc????
please tell me!
Do Ihave to write five lines?

ooc:
It means out of character!!
U dont have to write 5 lines on this,u can write 2 words and its ok!!

ic:
Means in character!!
Here is where u have to write more than 5 lines!!
U understand?If not i'll explain again!!
And now im just waiting for JBCBlank!!

princesspuff duck
October 16th, 2005, 06:40 AM
ooc: Ok! I finally understand it!

pink-tiger
October 16th, 2005, 06:59 AM
ooc: Ok! I finally understand it!
Good,then we can get started!!!

princesspuff duck
October 16th, 2005, 02:08 PM
ooc: err..... you first please! ^^;

pink-tiger
October 16th, 2005, 04:27 PM
ooc: err..... you first please! ^^;
Okay!But I must wait,If u readIm waiting for JBCBlank!Then i'll jump in where I mete a new friend!

princesspuff duck
October 16th, 2005, 04:29 PM
okay! *waits patiently*

*looks at watch*

JBCBlank
October 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
((Here I be... JBCBlank to the resue!!!))

Alan snezzes slightly, "I think I'm catching something... I hope noone else getts it..." he walks across the school yard to his bike, he was planning to meet (I forgot your charicor's name Pink-tiger) It seemed that ther was something to descuss.

pink-tiger
October 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM
((Here I be... JBCBlank to the resue!!!))

Alan snezzes slightly, "I think I'm catching something... I hope noone else getts it..." he walks across the school yard to his bike, he was planning to meet (I forgot your charicor's name Pink-tiger) It seemed that ther was something to descuss.
ooc:Oh boy!Aye aye aye!!Her name is Hia JBCBlank!!!I hope u come back to me!Or u'll leave me hangging?

SilverTail
October 20th, 2005, 02:39 AM
(hello??? has everyone forgotten about me??? the guy everyone IGNORES!?!?!?!?! im still here you know)

pink-tiger
October 20th, 2005, 04:38 AM
(hello??? has everyone forgotten about me??? the guy everyone IGNORES!?!?!?!?! im still here you know)

Hee!Dont say that,u make me feel bad!!!*sad*

SilverTail
October 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM
(sorry, but i dont like getting the cold shoulder, im sorry for makin u sad....i dont want anyone to get sad.... :( )

pink-tiger
October 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
(sorry, but i dont like getting the cold shoulder, im sorry for makin u sad....i dont want anyone to get sad.... :( )

Hey!!Ur not mad at us!!!^^Hey if u want to,since wier both sitting dowing nothing!Why dont u jump in and say oh I over heard u,and im going there my self,u want to come with me!?

Please some1 do that,Im sitting duck,and my sis want to rp after me!!

SilverTail
October 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM
(ok, but i dont know where either of us are, yes, i lost my rp character!!!!!)

JBCBlank
October 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
((ok... I think PT and I are talking near the school right? and I dont' know where you are DM... but we can all get together...))

pink-tiger
October 20th, 2005, 05:30 PM
(ok, but i dont know where either of us are, yes, i lost my rp character!!!!!)

Uh!!!Well Hia is going to the library!!!
And ur character went last to take a nap!

JBCBlank
October 20th, 2005, 05:35 PM
((and I went to meet Hia in the library right.... (I know I'm a bad speller but work with me...) ok... when are we gona go threw Mewdamorphasis?))

pink-tiger
October 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
((and I went to meet Hia in the library right.... (I know I'm a bad speller but work with me...) ok... when are we gona go threw Mewdamorphasis?))
TT
Aye aye aye again!Were not at the library,we r goin to the library!But lets make the few min. later thing here I go!!

ic:Thanks for taking me Alen!
Huh!(thinking)
Not again,My so call clone!!Thats it,im scared.Alen is here with me!!
And.......wait,maybe...hes a mew to!!
Uh!Alen,has anything wierd happened to u lately!?

JBCBlank
October 20th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Alan blinks and smiles, "like what? my whole life is wierd... I stoped being able to tell the diference between wierd and normal a long time ago... although... I do have this Skunk smell that is around my house.. we've serched and serched but we can't find the **** thing... I'm not sure it is a skunk though.. we would have found it by now..." he looks down to her, she was looking at her funny, "but I dont' think thats what you ment huh..."

He smiles, "I'm really happy you disided to let me take you to the librayry.. especialy sence I smell like this..." He closes his eyes as he opens the door for her, "I think maybe we should sit somewhere in the back... what do you think?" He asked as she walked in before him.... Alan took the time to watch her walk by... she was dressed nice today... It was nice to see her out of her school uniform...

pink-tiger
October 20th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Alan blinks and smiles, "like what? my whole life is wierd... I stoped being able to tell the diference between wierd and normal a long time ago... although... I do have this Skunk smell that is around my house.. we've serched and serched but we can't find the **** thing... I'm not sure it is a skunk though.. we would have found it by now..." he looks down to her, she was looking at her funny, "but I dont' think thats what you ment huh..."

He smiles, "I'm really happy you disided to let me take you to the librayry.. especialy sence I smell like this..." He closes his eyes as he opens the door for her, "I think maybe we should sit somewhere in the back... what do you think?" He asked as she walked in before him.... Alan took the time to watch her walk by... she was dressed nice today... It was nice to see her out of her school uniform...

Oh,okay lets go to the back,and to ur story,I sorta understand u!Dont worrie if people like u,they should exept u for who u r!!
Now(thinking)Is this smell thin g sota like mew mew wierness!But maybe maybe his a skunk!!

SilverTail
October 21st, 2005, 02:51 AM
i woke up without a tail, man, i just remembered how much homework i had, id better go to that library to get some done, there wasnt anywhere here that was quiet

---at the library---

'whew, close one, i barly missed being hit by that car!' i thought 'but it missed, no, i jumped over it, oh well, ill deal with this later'

i went to the desk and got a library card

"ok, where to go..." i said to myself "noones usually in the back...."

i went to the back and saw that girl along with that guy with the motorcycle....

"hi, its hia isnt it?" i asked "and alen, right?"

pink-tiger
October 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM
i woke up without a tail, man, i just remembered how much homework i had, id better go to that library to get some done, there wasnt anywhere here that was quiet

---at the library---

'whew, close one, i barly missed being hit by that car!' i thought 'but it missed, no, i jumped over it, oh well, ill deal with this later'

i went to the desk and got a library card

"ok, where to go..." i said to myself "noones usually in the back...."

i went to the back and saw that girl along with that guy with the motorcycle....

"hi, its hia isnt it?" i asked "and alen, right?"

ic:
Yes thats us!*waves*
Hi!!So u have homework to do to,I soppose!!?
My homeworks on the ecologyst of the 1890 history colonist!!
What did the teacher assingned u!?

princesspuff duck
October 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
*gasp for air* Sorry, I'm late!

okay sooooo when do we meet? Uhhh anyone?

SilverTail
October 21st, 2005, 10:01 PM
"not much, i didnt understand much, im from america" i said

"so i dont understand much, im surprised i understand what your saying" i said

"but i think it had something to do with the history of something or other, it usually is.." i said trailing off

pink-tiger
October 22nd, 2005, 06:10 AM
"not much, i didnt understand much, im from america" i said

"so i dont understand much, im surprised i understand what your saying" i said

"but i think it had something to do with the history of something or other, it usually is.." i said trailing off

By the way ur saying it... u must be so confuse!!!?
I hate thise reports,they drive me crazy!!!To much things to look for,
like about 3 books only 1 information!!!Oh!Alen do u have anything u have to do?
If u do what is it!?

ooc:Hey duckie,u can do a meanwhile,like meanwhile im going to the store!!Or something like that!!But if u want to,we can meat somewhere else!!What do u want to do?

princesspuff duck
October 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
ooc: okay! Thanks we'll meet at the library. That where you went right?

ic:
Meanwhile,
Dunda was walking to the library
She was looking for more informatioon about
pandas and ducks.
She goes inside the library and looks for the book.

JBCBlank
October 22nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
By the way ur saying it... u must be so confuse!!!?
I hate thise reports,they drive me crazy!!!To much things to look for,
like about 3 books only 1 information!!!Oh!Alen do u have anything u have to do?
If u do what is it!?

ooc:Hey duckie,u can do a meanwhile,like meanwhile im going to the store!!Or something like that!!But if u want to,we can meat somewhere else!!What do u want to do?`
Alan blinks then smiles, "Accualy I did your guyes work last year when I was in Junor high... I'll tell you what you want.. right now I'm doing work in Quantom Phisics, It's easy... for me" He feels the hair on the back of his neck brissle slighly, that wasn't good, that only ment that... The smell of Scunk suddenly filled the library, "Pendejo!" he insults himself.

Latias_fan
October 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
ic:Pony just got out of school and found the libary.
"Hi Pink-tiger.do you know where the libarean is.I have to a report on birds.
oh sorry. I didn't know you were with someone.Want to go to the movies with me tonight?" SeesJCBlank." Hi JC. nice to see you again." Waits for an answer.

SilverTail
October 23rd, 2005, 07:02 PM
(his name is alan, i think atleast....)

"i have absolutly no idea, i cant understand him, im surporised i understand you" i said

i just got blank stares

"im american" i said simply

"i dont understand much japanese" i said getting annoyed

pink-tiger
October 25th, 2005, 06:07 PM
(his name is alan, i think atleast....)

"i have absolutly no idea, i cant understand him, im surporised i understand you" i said

i just got blank stares

"im american" i said simply

"i dont understand much japanese" i said getting annoyed

oo
Uh sis!!Uh,what if I call u to got to the movies!!?
Oh and jb!!Funny,I cant believe u'll say pendejo!!!Hee

ic:Uh!So u can help us Alan?(Thinking)
What,not again this presence!Its comming from Alan,or is it from him?Ah!!I have to seperate them but!!I hope it works!!!
I'll do it after the report!!Im a little lazzy to do it right now!!!I'lll finish this then do the splitting!Up,what!!!What do u want now tiger!?I know I can feel it too!I dont know who it is yet!!Just wait a sec.
SO why dont we get started,she said!!!

ooc:And now to wait for jb!!and the rest peps!!!

SilverTail
October 28th, 2005, 06:56 PM
ic:Uh!So u can help us Alan?(Thinking)
What,not again this presence!Its comming from Alan,or is it from him?Ah!!I have to seperate them but!!I hope it works!!!
I'll do it after the report!!Im a little lazzy to do it right now!!!I'lll finish this then do the splitting!Up,what!!!What do u want now tiger!?I know I can feel it too!I dont know who it is yet!!Just wait a sec.
SO why dont we get started,she said!!!

ooc:And now to wait for jb!!and the rest peps!!!

(wtf??? i didnt understand any of that)

princesspuff duck
October 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
wait, what are you saying my sweet pink-tiger? ^^;

pink-tiger
October 29th, 2005, 05:15 AM
wait, what are you saying my sweet pink-tiger? ^^;

Im saying,what if I go home and u call me,then we can go somewhere!!!
Or whatever u want!!!

SilverTail
October 29th, 2005, 05:40 AM
(ok, im lost, AGAIN, can someone please help me out???)

princesspuff duck
October 29th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Im saying,what if I go home and u call me,then we can go somewhere!!!
Or whatever u want!!!
Oh!!!! But I thought we would bump into each other then became firends? ^^;

pink-tiger
October 30th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Oh!!!! But I thought we would bump into each other then became firends? ^^;

okay!...(thinking)
.....where do u want to meet?

And dm
where at the library,I guess its almost time for us to leave!!!
And maybe....when we get out of the library a fight can start!!!What do u 2 think!!!!??

SilverTail
October 30th, 2005, 02:30 PM
(ok, i guess taht could work....im still pretty lost though i have no idea what has been happening, mainly because every time i talked to someone, they ignored me)

princesspuff duck
October 30th, 2005, 05:20 PM
okay!...(thinking)
.....where do u want to meet?

And dm
where at the library,I guess its almost time for us to leave!!!
And maybe....when we get out of the library a fight can start!!!What do u 2 think!!!!??
Yes! that's a great idea! Whe you go outside from the library a cyniclon will attack you and I will help you? What about that? ^^

SilverTail
October 30th, 2005, 05:23 PM
(ok, i guess taht could work....im still pretty lost though i have no idea what has been happening, mainly because every time i talked to someone, they ignored me)

(thats my answer, ok? i have already posted it)

princesspuff duck
November 3rd, 2005, 02:23 PM
ummmmmmmm hello? anyone there?

SilverTail
November 5th, 2005, 03:57 AM
(not really, and this was a confuzing RP, maybe it should be closed?)

pink-tiger
November 5th, 2005, 06:17 AM
(not really, and this was a confuzing RP, maybe it should be closed?)
Dont say that!!! I think the reason ur confuse is because u left and came back a while after things happened....I'll pm u to tell u a summery of whuats going on now....

JBCBlank
November 6th, 2005, 08:31 PM
(( I.... *looks around*... whats going on? *tumble weed goes by....*))

pink-tiger
November 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM
(( I.... *looks around*... whats going on? *tumble weed goes by....*))

r u in ic: or ooc: ?
If u dont understand i'll tel u....ok?

JBCBlank
November 9th, 2005, 04:32 PM
*((* means OC: with me....

pink-tiger
November 12th, 2005, 05:27 PM
*((* means OC: with me....
??????
Chi!!!!!?
Dont understand!!!!!

SilverTail
November 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
(me adn JBC are alike, we bolth use parenthases *()* as our OOC parts understand now?)

pink-tiger
November 12th, 2005, 05:35 PM
(me adn JBC are alike, we bolth use parenthases *()* as our OOC parts understand now?)
Uh!!!TT
I thought u weren't coming back!!!!

Latias_fan
November 13th, 2005, 08:38 AM
IC: Pony went off to find the libaren."Can I sign up for a libary card? Also can you help me find a book on eagles? ok. Bye. Bye Tiger and JC." Pony went outside to go home but found somthing. Pony went back inside and went to Tiger and JC. "I found somthing scary outside."

SilverTail
November 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM
(im still here, just a little confuzed)

pink-tiger
November 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
(im still here, just a little confuzed)
Uh so lets start!!!!!!!!!

ic:Okay lets go, (thinking) uh im having an easie feeling
...its the same as before, its them their the two other mew mews!!!
Wow boys can be mew mews?
OUCH!!!
Evil Clone:HEEE im back!!! And ready to chick ur butt!!!
As if u can do that!!!!

ooc:U guys should be like whats going on!!!

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 03:21 PM
(exacly what you said, WTF is going on here???? you never pmed me about whats been happening)

Midori Chi
November 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
ooc: Well..umm..Haven't been rp-ing lately...I guess I'll just have my character find about his powers in the coming up fight?

pink-tiger
November 19th, 2005, 03:43 PM
ooc: Well..umm..Haven't been rp-ing lately...I guess I'll just have my character find about his powers in the coming up fight?

If its ok with u, were about to have a fight outside the library.
What if in a week I sorta hang with u and then we can go from there?
What do u think?

JBCBlank
November 20th, 2005, 01:05 PM
((*Smiles* my moment to shine..))

Alan sniffs around, he could smell that there was something wrong. "Hey um... Girl..." He lightly tugs on her sleave, "is it just me or does it smell like fish?"

pink-tiger
November 22nd, 2005, 05:49 PM
((*Smiles* my moment to shine..))

Alan sniffs around, he could smell that there was something wrong. "Hey um... Girl..." He lightly tugs on her sleave, "is it just me or does it smell like fish?"

(does a wierd face)
What!?
Uh!!Let me see..........(sniff sniff)
(thinking)Im a tiger so I should be able to sniff if its fish.....
Uh..... your right, I smell fish!!!!!
But why?Theres no fish stand around here, or is there?
Lets check it out!!!!

Midori Chi
November 22nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
ooc: Okay! Meet up, be freinds..gotcha..

*waits*

pink-tiger
November 23rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
ooc: Okay! Meet up, be freinds..gotcha..

*waits*

were almost about to do the fight, so about....in 3 or 4 days so yeah!!!
And JBCBlank, im waiting for u and. DM8000 u 2!!!

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
(i repeat: I HAVE NO IDEA WAHT IS GOING ON!!! I AM LOST DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?????)

pink-tiger
November 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
(i repeat: I HAVE NO IDEA WAHT IS GOING ON!!! I AM LOST DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?????)

OKAY!!!!!!
Heres whats happening!!
My character has already transformed and right now there at the library and u and jbs character and mine r about to go into battle....u understand?

Latias_fan
November 24th, 2005, 04:33 PM
OCC:Yeah and I am by the libary door watching and being scared.

pink-tiger
November 30th, 2005, 04:14 PM
OCC:Yeah and I am by the libary door watching and being scared.

ooc:Hi latias u want to join in?

ic-(thinking) I have to get them out of here,they can get hurt.
eveil girl:Shokness Wave!!!!
Hia:Huh!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!Dam thats strong,huh were did those 2 go?
Uh!(looks and looks) No people around!!Its my cue. Mew mew tiger methamorphases!!!!!!Huh!!Ur going to get it now witch.Ur going to get kicked up bad my the mew mew girl!Mew love arrow!!!!!
Evil clown:Ahhh to sweet and cute atteack,
Hia:Huh those 2 guys from school.......there watching,I think they saw me.....
NOOOOOOO!!!Im doom....

ooc:Well I need some poeple to come in,if u JBCBlank,of DM8000?Or if u guys cank,Latias?

Midori Chi
November 30th, 2005, 04:31 PM
ooc: Okay. My evil villian will jump in...

ic:

"Mwa ha ha ha ha! Foolish ani-humans!"

JBCBlank
November 30th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Alan smiles and transforms quickly, his tail pops out from behind, his ears show up and the rest of his clouths practicly disalves, till all that's left is a pair of skin tight leather pants and knee hight combat boots, " Sup evil dudes... meet the Skunk!" he smiles even broder.

" Which one of you guys wants to fight me first.... PIKE STAFF!" his long pike staff comes out of thin air and lands neatly in his hands.

pink-tiger
December 1st, 2005, 03:37 PM
Alan smiles and transforms quickly, his tail pops out from behind, his ears show up and the rest of his clouths practicly disalves, till all that's left is a pair of skin tight leather pants and knee hight combat boots, " Sup evil dudes... meet the Skunk!" he smiles even broder.

" Which one of you guys wants to fight me first.... PIKE STAFF!" his long pike staff comes out of thin air and lands neatly in his hands.

ic:WUATTHH!!!Ur a mew 2?
Wow,(thinking) And I thought I was crazy!
Well u think we should take them on? What if I take my clone on and u that other scary hagg?

ooc:HI JBCBLANK!!!!
Nice 2 see ur back friend, oh whats ur characters name?Sorry I forgott whats the name....Im happy ur back though...

Midori Chi
December 4th, 2005, 01:38 PM
ooc: his character's name is Alan.

ic: "Heh, what an idotic animal you've all been fused with!"
the evil partner yelled. "Come on! You can fight me!"