PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Shiney
August 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Thirty seven years ago, Team rocket finally tried an open-attempt at world domination. Their demands were simple. The world leaders would surrender to them, or else they would release a lethal virus upon the world. Their demands were not met, and they released the virus, however, it did not have the intended effect. Rather than kill humans, a small percentage, slightly less than one-fifteenth of all humans born turned out to seemingly be randomly fused with a pokemon. People have tried to synthesize the process before in a mature human, but so far, not even team rocket has succeeded. So far, that is...

Nine years ago, in a peninsula just off of Jhoto, a smal country called Jahara actually had a pokemorph population about equal to that of the humans. Eventually, a group got together, and began recruiting members, and soon enough, a small-scale war broke out in Jahara among pokemorphs and humans. Suprisingly, the pokemorphs lost, and as a result, were condemned as sub-human. Morphs, even those born after the incident. Most make out their dismal lives as exhibits in zoos, with state of the art security to prevent escape. This movement had the legal world in an uproar, but any changes to the policy are likely several years away...

Our characters start as pokemorphs, born to our unlucky fate, and kept in the capital city of Jahara, Ebony City. For some of the more dangerous pokemorphs, there are solitary exhibits, but in general, the main part is one gigantic exhibit containing several habitats for different pokemorph types, which is set in a pit, with pathways a safe distance above for visitors. There are several other pokemon exhibits as well, as it's a fully functioning zoo. The security is maintained with armed guards and pokemon teams on regular patrols, as well as an invisible energy shield above the pit that works similar to a barrier technique, causing anyone attimpting to jump out or in, to hit the shield, and be stopped. We must ally ourselves with others, or go solo, and somehow find a way to escape, and live to make our way to Jhoto, where we can live in freedom.

Name:
Morph:
Description/appearance:
Other: (anything else you want to add.)
Roleplaying smaple: (Typical method for me to judge your abilities, a few of you are exempted from this because I know you well enough. You know who you are.)

Kurosaki
August 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Name: Rin Ryourga
Gender: Fe/male (I know, I need to stop having my character gender swapped, its getting old now ><)
Morph: Mankey
Description/appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Legendary_Pokemaster/mankey.jpg
Other: Rin arrives at the zoo at the beginning of the RP. She was a human boy named David who was kidnapped by Rocket, and tested on while trying to think up a new way to take control of the world. After the tests, he was placed under a new identity and thrown into the zoo with the rest. He did gain the abilities of a Mankey such as great fighting skills and strength in the process however, but the easily angered side effect came with it.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Name: Cid Woodland
Morph: Kecleon
Description/appearance: Formerly a somewhat weak and skinny boy, Cid has put much of his time in captivity into improving his physical fitness along with his battle techniques and has now developed significant physical strength and endurance although he retains a rather slim and light build and isn't as strong as most of the other morphs. Cid is a bit taller than what is normal for a boy of his age and his hair has taken up standing in a kind of spikey comb, like the top of a Kecleon's head, he has also got the characteristic Kecleon's tail sticking out from his backside. Cid has the power to change the colour of his body to anything of his choice, although the default, and presumably original, scheme is light green hair, fairly pale skin, and purple eyes. For clothes he wears a pair of jeans, slightly shortened so they don't hamper the mobility of his feet, and a plain, light purple shirt.
Other: Cid's been around for a fairly long time, and because of him all guards have to carry Devon scopes with them. He was moved to solitary confinement for his numerous escape attempts.
Roleplaying sample:

"Well, well, well." came a mocking voice from a loudspeaker "Another escape attempt. Haven't you been a naughty little morph?"

Cid rose up gingerly, his head still throbbing from the blow that had rendered him unconscious a while ago.

"Wha-? Where-where am I? What happened?" he asked, trying to make some kind of picture of what had happened.

"You're in the disciplinary area." the voice replied "And what happened was that you hurt our workers in your foolish little attempt at escaping. And now...I'm afraid Pigboy here will have to discipline you."

"Pigboy?" the Kecleon morph turned around, soon noticing a huge, muscular morph, a grown man whose skin was all purple and black, with a little tail on the back and a characteristic snout, under a pair of tiny, bloodshot eyes set into the broad face, deformed from countless beatings.

"Goaarr?!" the morph growled, his eyes devoid of any trace of sentinent thought as he turned towards Cid with a hungry look.

"There's your food Pigboy." the loudspeaker boomed encourageingly "Go and get it."

"Goaar!" the Grumpig morph howled, charging at the Kecleon morph who quickly leapt backwards and melded his colours with his surroundings to throw his opponent of the track. Throwing a glance upwards, Cid noticed that a small crowd of employees had gathered to witness the spectacle, like it was some kind of glorious gladiator game, laying down bets on the winner, pointing and laughing. Cid felt the anger towards these men build inside him but he couldn't do anything to them, safe as they were behind their precious barrier.

Suddenly, Cid felt a powerful constriction on his throat. Struggling to maintain his breath he noticed that Pigboy had smelled him out while he was lost in thought.

"Neck go snap!" the Grumpig morph laughed sadistically, tightening his grip.

"You...wish..." Cid rasped, landing a swift kick for his opponent's crotch which bought him the time to wriggle out of the stranglehold and sweep his opponent down to the ground with an Iron Tail attack, earning a triumphant cry from the man who had placed his bet in favour of Cid's victory.

Pigboy leapt back up on his feet with a deep growl, fists raised. The Kecleon morph took a leap backward and assumed a defensive stance. The battle raged on for what felt like hours, Cid dealing out most of the attacks thanks to his supperior speed. But Pigboy's endurance was far greater, and the Kecleon morph soon began to feel his energy draining. Just as he was about to keel over from exhaustion he felt a slight sting on the back of his head.

As the world began spinning around him Cid caught sight of the Grumpig morph collapsing as well, his thick hide punctured by numerous tranquilizer darts. The battle was over.

Dragon Paw
August 8th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Name: Kasei Hoshi
Morph: Charizard
Description/appearance: Fairly average in height, standing at about 5' 6". She bears shocking pink eyes. She also has blood red hair that goes down to her mid back. She has a pair of Charizard wings, of which have pink membranes and red everything else. She has a Charizard's tail, blood red scales, with a pink flame at the tip. She has a medium build and tanned skin with a red undertone.
Other: She can be easily angered and seems to chase what she wants with a passion. Never betray her unless you want to face a violent attack.

Kogenta
August 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Name: Rain Yuki
Morph: Castform
Description/appearance: Though his appearance is usually rather normal, at times Rain may become completely intangible in a manner similar to a ghost. Due to several experiments performed on Rain's weather-based abilties, his power has become even more volatile and unstable. As such, Rain is not a part of the zoo's display, but remains surrounded by a force field in a cell underground.

Rain's appearance and abilities change with his surroundings and moods. In an effort to control his abilities, Rain often suppresses his emotions and attempts to remain amiable and docile.

Though his appearance frequently changes, he usually has moderately-lengthed silver hair and a rather light build. The colour of Rain's eyes, however, is constantly changing and may appear somewhat iridescent at times.
Other: Being that, during most of his life, Rain dwelt in in silent isolation, his ability to speak and communicate is rather limited. However, while often implementing almost animalistic instincts, he is still rather intelligent and comprehensive. Also, having lived in rather dim environment, Rain rather dislikes extremely bright light.
Roleplaying smaple: The roleplay sample is unrelated to the roleplay.

Sirens blared out in rhythm with flashing red lights as an ambulance sped along the street. The last rays of sunlight set the sky afire with gold and crimson--a fitting elegy for one whose life was fading so quickly.

"How's he doing?" the ambulance driver questioned, his gruff voice tainted by choking at the horror of the victim's condition.

"I-I don't think he'll make it," a medic stammered as he pressed an oxygen mask over the mangled face of the youth lying limply before him.

To this the driver did not respond, rather biting his lip as he lowered the vehicle's visor to block a flare of sunlight. A drop of blood tumbled from the man's bitten lip as a rasping cough reached his ears.

The victim's chest heaved in a desperate attempt to breath as spurts of crimson erupted from his mouth. Moving the oxygen mask away from the young male's lips, a medic wiped the clear plastic with a sterile cloth. "Come on . . . " he murmured, again placing the mask over the face of the injured trainer. "Please, breathe . . . "

A series of spasms shook the youth's body as his head struggled away from the oxygen mask, causing his blood-matted brown hair to be further stained by the crimson liquid flowing from his neck. However, the medic firmly resisted the trainer's attempts at escape, retaining the position of the breathing device on the male's thoroughly gashed face.

Suddenly, a single convulsion ran through the injured male as his emerald-green eyes snapped open, followed by a weak shudder. Throughout the vehicle, a single, piercing tone rang out from the electrocardiogram as the monitor displayed the words every medic fights against. Heartbeats per minute: 0.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Name: Nabiki
Morph: Shiftry
Description/appearance: See attached file.
Other: Personality: Nabiki is a scheming, and slightly greedy individual, but she isn't really mean, and she happens to suffer a weakness for guys, which typically makes her avoid good-looking men at all costs.

IC: I was relaxing in the deep forest section of the habitat, resting in a tree branch with my eyes closed. At least here, I could hide from the prying eyes of the visitors... I didn't like being stared at, and I DEFINITELY didn't like being laughed at when I collided with the shield. I mean, was it my fault I completely lost my wits at the sight of a good-looking guy? It wasn't fair! Of course, neither was anything about the life of the pokemorphs of the JAhara city Zoo...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"Gah, my head... What happened...?" I questioned myself as I awoke on the edge of a forest, a mountainour region visable 0n the other side. "He's a failed experiment, we have no need for him anymore." Was running through my mind. That's right. Team Rocket had captured me, and then injected me with some weird fluid which knocked me out. I had awoken some time later, just to hear that, before being drugged once more, and now I was here? Where was here anyways?

I got up, my body barely moving (which assumingly means the drug hadn't worn off completly yet) and began to wander aimlessly into the forest slowly, before collapsing once more. I still couldn't think completly straight, so i didn't think to check to see if anything was wrong.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I blinked, looking at the form that was stumbling it's way through the forest part of the exhibit. I jumped from the tree easily, looking at the blonde mankey pokemorph in what appeared to be a pink tank-top and small jean shorts. I poked her gently as I knelt down beside her. "Hey there hon, what's your name?" I asked, deciding that if she was near here, I'd wait to break the news of her new predicament to her later...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Huh..." I mumbled as I glanced up at the girl who oddly resembled a Shiftry. "Who... What are you?" As my head began to clear, I began to notice that my voice sounded a bit higher, but my head still couldn't understand why. After a bit longer, I found I could move my limbs again, and sat up to face her, whatever she was.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I blinked. "Kid, I'm a pokemorph, so are you." I said, helping her to her feet, and then gently, but firmly pulled her ears, then tail. "Normal humans typically don't come with these, you'er a mankey, if I'm not mistaken." I wasn't disconserted by her lack of knowledge, since a lot of people were a bit out of it after the tranquilizers they used to transport us...

Dragon Paw
August 8th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Staring up ahead at the mountainous region around her, Kasei sighed. She had retreated back to the inner reaches of her territory for the 'guests' were beginning to annoy her. It had taken a lot of will power not to lash out at the force field that seperated her and the obnoxious humans in a bloody rage in a half mad attempt to make the humans pay for their ignorance of her own intelligence and power.

It is as if they think I cannot think. I'll show them... One Day... she thought to herself as Kasei lashed her tail violently, showering the rocky ground behind her with loose rocks. She angerly glared behind her, of where the viewing area was. Her wings began to twitch as she brought her head back to stare at the boundary of the forest and mountains. Kasei began to wonder if she'd find anyone anytime soon if she decided to explore that expansive forest.

Standing up from her former sitting position, Kasei furled her wings tightly against her back. She began to walk towards the nearby forest, kicking up a rock or two on the way there. Soon she found herself walking under the shade of the trees. She sighed to herself as she walked through the maze of trees. She hoped nothing annoyed her in here, or the forest would run the risk of being set ablaze... Again...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"But... I was human." I argued, my body now fully functional once more. I yanked my tail to see if it was real, but I yanked it so hard it hurt severly, causing me to wince. "Rocket..." I muttered as I glanced down at the ground, and found myself staring at a female body, chest and all. "W-wait! This isn't right at all!"

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I blinked, then laughed. "So, they finally managed to synthesize making pokemorphs? That may be a good sign, or a bad one." I said, making sure she was steady on her feet before letting go. "Listen hon, nothing is right about this, we're every bit as good, if not better than normal humans, and look where we are." I said, gesturing around us. "But we deal with it as best as we can. Tell me hon, what did you say your name was?" I asked, trying to distract her. If she didn't think about the situation she was in, being treated like an intelligent animal, she'd probably adjust easier when the time came...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I looked at the girl, and then down at myself, over and over, while trying to think up a name. I couldn't possibly let her know I used to be a guy, but on the other hand it could be hard to hide the fact. "I'm... I'm Rin, Rin Ryourga." I finally sighed, before clenching my fists. Rocket would pay for this, even if I have to give up my life to do it. "Where are we anyways?"

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Welcome," I said in a mock-voice "To Jahara National zoo, Main Pokemorph Exhibit." I said with a flourish. "you'll be well-fed, clothed, but other than that, you're an animal as far as anyone is concerned, there was a war or something a while back, most people don't think we understand language, even though we use it, so our knowledge of history and current events isn't exactly kept in good condition." I said, shrugging.

Dragon Paw
August 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Having been listening in on two Pokemorph's conversation, Kasei finally walked into sight of them, branches cracking under her weight, as if to announce her prescence. She stared at the two of them, giving each a once over. Finally having imprinted the appearance of these two morphs, she drew in a sharp intake of air.

"I wish the humans would revere us for being the sentient and strong beings we are." said kasei, the edge in her voice fairly apparant. Turning to the Mankey morph, she added, "Sorry to tell you this, but you're stuck in here and will perpetually be thought of as subhuman. It's not a pretty existance, but maybe another morph will proove useful..." said Kasei, thinking of her many failed escape plans. Maybe if they worked together, they could accomplish something one alone could not.

Wolf_Goddess
August 8th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Name: Nira
Morph: Houndoom
Description/appearance: Around 5'7" with long black hair and red eyes. Her teeth are on the slight sharper side, and she has Houndoom ears protruding from her head, and a long whip-like tail sprouting from behind.
Other: Kept solitary do her fearce personality, and for her multiple times of escape.
Roleplaying smaple: "You're too dangerous to wander around the streets, girly," a guard once told her through the bars of her cage. She had growled an made a foolish attempt to claw at him with her long nails. She had rattled the cage.
Now that ferocious girl was merilly entertainment for the guests. Fools, she always thought as she attempted to spray them with fire, but the electric collar around her neck shocked her everytime she had attempted. Her exibit was smaller than most, and had less stuff in it.
She growls, clawing at the walls of her confinement as some laugh at her foolish appearance.

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"A zoo? You mean we're trapped here?" I asked as I took a step back in shock. "I've never heard of a place like this on the outside! Wait, you had a comment when I mentioned Rocket, does what you said mean you've been that way since birth? I've heard of morphs in school, but I've never seen proof of their existence. But of course, now I'm this."

I glanced over at the Charizard morph. "Useful...?"

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I nodded. "All morphs are like this from birth, but it looks like you're the exception, hon." I said, patting her shoulder consolingly as I glanced worridly at the charizard. I didn't like flying pokemon, or fire type, not at all. Of course, I was weak to fighting too, but they didn't put me on edge...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Don't touch me." I mumbled as I brushed her off and moved away. I had a lot on my mind right now. That would include why the hell I'm part Mankey, let alone female, and that stupid Shiftry wasn't helping! Then again, unless I find some way out of here, i can't change any of this, so I guess I'd have to figure out how to act... like a girl.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 07:13 PM
I grimaced, and moved up, and forcibly turned her around. "L:isten to me," I said, my voice hard. "I know you're probably freaking out if you used to be human, but sulking ain't gonna get you outta here hon, you need to make the best of the situation, in fact, I think I just might have a way..." I said, my voice going from hard to speculative as I looked her over. Without the tail and ears, she could pass for human...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"It goes deeper then that." I muttered as I looked away from her at a tree. When she saod she "might have a way", I became interested again however. "I'm listening, what's your idea?" i questioned her as I crossed my arms and glanced over at the Charizard morph, which the Shiftry seemed to be afraid of.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I didn't respond, intent on looking her over. Finally, I moved forward, feeling her ears, then her tail, before begging to run my hands over every part of her, checking for anything that could possibly give her away as a morph, since ears and a tail could be hidden enough. I didn't even think about a mankey's temper, or that what I was doing would be likely to recieve a beatdown from her...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I was fine when she was just touching my ears and tail, but when she moved on to the other parts of my body, I turned a deep red. Partly from being embarassed, and partly angry. I mean, she was touching my body all over, and I wasn;t even used to this body. "WHY YOU LITTLE!" I yelled when she was finished, and threw a heavy uppercut at her.

Shiney
August 8th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Gyaa!" I shouted as the uppercut hit, not only sending me flying, but flying headfirst into a tree, where I slippedto the ground, with spirals for eyes. "Gwaaaa..." I muttered, clearly incapacitated from the attack...

Kurosaki
August 8th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Don't EVER touch me like that again!" I yelled over as I brushed my hands and my shorts. Wow, had I really grown that much stronger? My face, however, was still as red as before.

I was kinda sorry for hitting her, but she deserved it.

Alter Ego
August 9th, 2005, 02:53 AM
"Uungh." Cid gave an incoherent mumble as he returned to consciouness, his mind overrun with memories of his recent duel with Pigboy. Still not dead. he thought for himself, inspecting his body for damage And I seem to be recovering pretty quick, that's a start I guess.

The Kecleon morph scanned the area with his eyes. He was in a small, quadratic area with a collection of tropical plants and a stream running through for good measure. It looked kind of similar to the jungle area he had been in previously, but it was smaller and there were no other morphs in sight. The walls had been through some kind of special process that caused his grip to slip as he tried to climb them. Up ahead, a walkway shielded by the standard barrier loomed, rigged with a number of insert-a-coin Devon scopes. Cid glared contemptously at them, was this part of his punishment? To be forced to endure the pointing and oggling of ignorant fools with the combined IQ of a rotting log with no place to hide?

There's got to be some way out. Cid thought for himself, scanning the area over and over again There has to. And I will find it.

Wolf_Goddess
August 9th, 2005, 04:33 AM
The Houndoom morph manages a snicker as it watches the others from its separate cage, pressing her face against the bars. She smiles, showing her sharp teeth as she watched. So, they were talking about escape, now, were they? she thinks silently to herself, Perhaps they can get me out of here as well...

Naito
August 9th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Name: Ryu Shotagami
Morph: Sneasal

Description/appearance: Ryu is fairly average in height, with jet black hair and blood red eyes.He has ears similar to a Sneasal's, and sharp claws that are similar to a Sneasal's.Ryu wears a black shirt, and jeans.

Roleplaying sample: Where am i? Ryu thought as he regained consciouness.He looked around and seen that he was in a large forest like area.He could see that people were watching him from a pathway near him.There were guards and pokemon on patrol, and there wasn't a fence, but a invisible barrier.Ryu knew there was a barrier, because that a person almost fell in, but the barrier kept him from doing so. This must be the Jahara National Pokemorph zoo, Ryu thought as he explored the exibit he was in.

Dragon Paw
August 9th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Kasei watched the two morphs squabble. She couldn't manage hiding a smirk as she watched them. but one thing nagged at her mind, and that was that she seemed to make the Shiftry morph nervous. She began to wonder if she was discriminatory against fire and/or air types. But then, Kasei reminded herself that those were some of a Shifty's weaknesses.

"I'm eager to here this plan." said Kasei, her voice calm and steady. She eyed the Shiftry morph and awaited a response. Kasei didn't expect a reply for some time. The morph seemed to be a little... Hurt. She wasn't particularily fond of seeing her own kind being hurt, and felt genuine concern for the Shiftry morph.

Shiney
August 9th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I shok myself, and got to me feet, before grumbling to myself, still feeling a bit dizzy from the attack. I looked around, then said in a low tone "Look at her, other than the ears and tail, as far as I can tell, she's human, and we could use that to our advantage." I explained, itching to throw a shadow ball at the mankey morph, but I kept a tight hold on myself.

Kogenta
August 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM
[OOC: Er, hopefully I am accepted into the roleplay . . . ? If not, I will delete this post.]

It was dark. But, the darkness was familiar to Rain. Though occasionally allowed the dim aura of a single-bulbed lamp in the ceiling, the Castform morph was accustomed to living by the light granted by the small sparks that erupted now and again from the force field that surrounded the youth's cell. Sitting on the cold, stone floor, Rain stared dully ahead, the shackles about his wrists, ankles, and neck weighing heavily on him. The sporadic bursts of force field electricity provided a faint noise to echo about the cell, their brief light casting eerie shadows about the Pokemorph.

Suddenly, the atmosphere was broken as the cell's steel door grated open and a shaft of the outside hallway's light made its way into the room--the light broken only by the shadow of the man that stood in the doorway. A tray balanced on one hand, the man placed his key card into a slot on his belt before glancing about the room. "Still sitting in that corner, huh . . . " he murmured, approaching Rain. Kneeling, he placed the food on the ground before the Castform morph, commenting, "Well, you're looking chipper as usual."

Though his expression did not change, Rain's passage of access to the outside world caused a wave of confused emotions to pass through him. While he was some distance away, he still sensed the crescendo of dissatisfaction and aggression of the other morphs. Thus, slowly turning his gaze to the tray before him, his eyes began to glow.

Outside, the blue-grey skies were suddenly filled by clouds before releasing a torrent of rain and lightning. Within two minutes, the rain had transformed to snow before suddenly ceasing altogether and giving way to a bright, cloudless blue sky.

Kurosaki
August 9th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Your advantage? How so?" I questioned her as I climbed up to a branch ina nearby tree with ease, and sat down on it, kicking my feet back and forth over the edge. "And why haven't you broken out already? You're a lot stronger then any mere human, correct?"

Naito
August 9th, 2005, 01:03 PM
While exploring the area Ryu was in, he heard 3 other morphs talking about a way to escape from this place.He made sure none of the other morphs would notice him.Then he continued looking around the exhibit.After the forest area, he could see an area filled with mountains.There was nothing of interest in that area, so Ryu gone back into the forest area, planning a way to escape.

Shiney
August 9th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"They have measures capable of holding even all of us in." I said, looking up at the invisible shield. I looked back at Rin, and said "If we can pass you off as a human, it just might be what we need to get out of here." I explained, so deep in concentration that Iforgot to be wary of the charizard girl...

Kurosaki
August 9th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"I see, and I take it you have a plan to go along with that?" I asked her a I jumped down off the brach, and landed in front of the Shiftry. "So you know my names, what are yours?" I questioned the two as I scratched my chest without remember the fact I was female now.

Shiney
August 9th, 2005, 05:32 PM
My eyebrows climbed to my forehead as I saw her scratch herself. "Itchy, are you?" I asked, before sayinng "Nevermind." With a glance at the charizard, I turned back to face her. "I'm Nabiki, but I can't speak for our fire-breathing friend, considering that I've never seen her before." I said politely.

Wolf_Goddess
August 10th, 2005, 08:49 AM
"So," the Houndoom morph called over to them, "What is it that your talking about?" She smiles, her fangs glistening slightly as her ears and tail twitch exidedly. Her reddened eyes gleam dangerously.

Kogenta
August 10th, 2005, 11:14 AM
[OOC: Er, by the way, Dragon Paw, will you be posting in the thread "The Pokemon Academy"?]

"This afternoon is your monthly check-up," the man explained to Rain as he waited for the morph to begin eating. "We'll be bringing the machine in here to run a few tests and check your energy levels. Some of the scientists want to do a few experiments, so at least this month will be a little different, eh?"

Memories coursed through Rain's mind as he recalled the agony brought to him by past experiments. However, he said nothing, merely inspecting a piece of food.

The man sighed. "Never can get a good conversation out of you. But, what can I expect? You're just a brainless Pokemorph." Rain's hand suddenly shot out, grasping the man's throat as his hand was enveloped by fire. However, despite the light that burned in his crimson eyes, Rain's expression remained flat and impassive. After several seconds, the Castform morph released the man, allowing him to fall to the ground, writhing in silent pain. Then, standing, he began to pull at the chains. Even as he became intangible, Rain found himself unable to escape from the electrically charged manacles. Thus, he began to inspect the man and search for a key to release himself.

Alter Ego
August 10th, 2005, 11:30 AM
What's going on here? Cid staggered slightly as his body adapted unbidden for the third time, this time turning into a mix of black and red, his skin hardening and his body heat building as a palable wave of heat coursed through the wall.

The Kecleon morph glanced around himself nervously. The oddity of this was not by any means lessend by his previous transformations to dark and light blue respectively.

Cid was aware of this of course, the Kecleon DNA within him automatically reacted to changes in his nearby environment so as to make him better protected. But there were no enemies around.

He considered his options, whatever was going on was most probably not planned by the Jahara Zoo staff, which meant that he could probably make use of it somehow...of course!

Using his newly bolstered pyrokinetic powers the Kecleon morph took a deep breath and then exhaled, scorching the walls of his exhibit with a searing breath of flame, leaving them burned and craggy. Ready to be climbed as soon as they cooled down a bit.

Cid inspected his current body with pleasure, he now had pitch-black skin, dark-red hair and bright orange eyes that glowed like a pair of embers. What had caused this he still didn't know, but it was fortitious nonetheless.

Dragon Paw
August 10th, 2005, 01:15 PM
[OOC - Kogenta, I quit The Pokemon Academy. I felt like I had no palce there... x_x I guess I must've forgot to post so.]

IC - Kasei watched the two exchange words before being addressed herself. "My name is Kasei. And the reason you've never seen me before is because I generally stick to the heated areas." said Kasei. She looked over at the Mankey morph and began to wonder what it would be like to be in her position, once human but now Pokemorph. Kasei enjoyed being a Pokemorph except for one thing, she was not treated equally and was kept here. Sighing, Kasei burned those thoughts and waited for something else to happen, such as the plan being put into action.

Shiney
August 10th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I nodded, and sat down cross-legged. I started with "Well, they employ kids as volunteers here, some about her size." I said, pointing at rin. "If we knock one out, and give rin the uniform, she can move to the dangerous exhibits, and start releasing the legendary morphs there, while we work on getting everyone out of here. Hopefully, it'll-" I said, but was stopped up quite short as I saw a guy on the bridge above the shield, and it looked like he was waving at me! I didn't bother standing up, as I went right from sitting to a leap straight up, with hearts for eyes. I impacted hard with the shield, and fell to the ground again, once more with spiral-eyes, as the sound of laughter came from the bridges above...

Kurosaki
August 10th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Uhh... what just happened there?" I muttered, a sweatdrop appearing on my face as I watched her. That was... different. Seeing that she wasn't getting up, I walked over to her, and crouched beside her, beginning to poke her with a stick. "So basically, you're saying I have to go undercover? I guess it's best though, since I'm more familiar with the latest technology." I continued to poke her with the stick, an obsessed ook on my face. What? I liked poking her with the stick!

Shiney
August 10th, 2005, 06:37 PM
I blinked, and shook my head. "Errr, nothing." I said, glad that she hadn't seemed to noice my failing. I stodd up, and began to bruhs myself off calmly. Then, I snapped the stick in half with my forearm. "As I was saying, it should hopefully allow us the diversion, and power we need to escape, and get to Jhoto, from what I know, pokemorphs aren't treated like animals there."

Kurosaki
August 10th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"So, boy obsessed are we?" I asked her after she broke my stick, which really sucked. "It's not that it isn't obvious, however..." Following this, a strange sensation took over my body, a strange sensation that could only be identified as needing to use the washroom! The only problem was, I've never used the washroom as a girl before, AND everyone can see me. "Uhh, guys... I have to... go..." I said, beat red.

Shiney
August 10th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I instantly blushed and started stammering, but I eventually calmed myself down, and pointed. "There are two areas, one for each gender where we.. can relieve orselves." I explained, nodding. Of course, I didn't say I had pointed her towards where the GUYS did. Of course, I had tried to go there a few times, and been dragged away as a result...

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I followed her directions until I came upon an unlabeled bath house. I assumed it was the one she had been referring to, and entered. What I found, however, was a hots spring full of men inside. One even tried to pull my shorts down! I let out a shreiek, and ran out of the house, bright red, before running back to Nabiki in a rush. "Why... you..." I growled, my face still bright red from embarassment, before leaping into the air, flipping, and landing onto of her head, hoping to drive her into the ground.

Shiney
August 11th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Unfortunately, she impacted with a previously invisible green shield just above my head, the protect technique. "What's wrong?" I asked, before looking from where she came from, and with very fake suprise, I said "Oh no, that's a BIRCH tree, not an oak. The women's area is over there." I said, pointing at an areajust past an oak tree, this time in the right direction.

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 10:36 AM
"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I yelped as I began to hop around on one foot while holding the one I had impacted with, which was throbbing in pain. I shot Nabiki a glare before making my way to a womens area, where I walked in on a group of women bathing, which drove me out of that room too, since I was originally a guy, and it disturbed me somewhat. Of course, I hadn't looked at myself either. "You know what, maybe I don't have to go." I sighed as I joined up with the others once more.

Kogenta
August 11th, 2005, 12:40 PM
[OOC: I see.]

A quiet "click" echoed through Rain's cell as the Castform morph turned a key in his wrist manacle. The iron band fell to the ground beside several already unlocked shackles. Moving forward, the male released a small amount of water over the fallen man's burn to aid in cooling it. Though often treated with condescension, Rain felt no need to consider the man's ignorance as a crime. Turning his azure eyes toward the key in his hand, the Pokemorph replaced it at the man's side. He doubted the key would be effective in opening any other locks.

Slowly standing, Rain glanced back at the unconscious form on the ground before stepping outside his open cell door.

Shiney
August 11th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I smiled as she came back. she seemed uncomfortable, but despite my usual nice disposition I had most of the time, I liked the idea of teasing her... "Fair enough, but it looks like rain." I said, pointing up with one leafed finger. Sure enough, right at that moment, a downpour started, thanks to my rain dance move, though thankfully, I didn't need to dance to do it. I had noticed her shirt, and knew what would happen when it got wet, and like I had said earlier, teasing her appealed to me for some reason...

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I glanced up, and surely, it began to pour down on top of me, as well as everything else. "Hey, are you okay?" I called to the Charizard morph, knowing they were weak against fire, before realizing my shirt seemed tighter then before... I glanced down to see... right through it! I kneeled down, and covered it with my arms, bright red.

Dragon Paw
August 11th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Kasie grumbled as the Rain suddenly started coming down. Lifting her wings and curling her tail around her waist, she used her wings to shield the flame. Kasei, now beyond annoyed, walked towards the two. She noticed the Mankey morph covering her chest. Snickering, she then felt a pang of sympathy for the Mankey morph. Kasei began to think that the Mankey morph had had enough and didn't actually deserved this. No. It was the huamns who deserved to be teased and tricked. Not wanting to interfere, Kasei said nothing as she watched the two.

Shiney
August 11th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I blinked. I hadn't expected her to be THIS emberassed, after all, it wasn't like there were any guys around. "Relax, rin, it's not like there are any guys around, no need to have a cow." I said, trying to calm her down. I had a suspicion at this point, but it was to absurd to even consider, so I pushed it out of my mind, and went to trying to figure out why else she could be so upset over this.

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"I'm not used to this okay!" I yelled at her overtop the rain. "I'm not supposed to be a girl, I'm a guy!" By the time I realized I had admitted the truth, it was too late, and I meained silent, staring at the ground, soaking wet, in the mud.

Shiney
August 11th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I blinked. "What?" My ears twitched. Surely, I had misheard. "You said..." I trailed off, not believing it, but it would explain a lot. "You're- You're a guy?" I asked at last, stunned. "H- How?" It explained everything perfectly, but it was just impossible!

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"And you're jumping to the conclusion that I know how?" I muttered as I stood up, and began to walk away. "I'm a morph, like you said, I'm also a failed project, the reason being the unstable balance of gender between my male self, and the female DNA that was injected into me. It would've killed me if they hadn't removed some of the male chromosomes in order to let the female take over. That's why I was placed in here."

Kogenta
August 11th, 2005, 07:10 PM
[OOC: Is the weather of the entire zoo rain, or is it merely at your confinement? If it is the latter, I will edit.]

Rain flinched. After many of dwelling within his cell, it seemed unusual to be outside it. However, forcing himself to ignore such, he increased his pace and made his way down the hall. It was then that a guard noticed him.

"Hey, you!" The guard called, raising a weapon. "Freeze!"

The Castform morph turned as he heard the shout, in his surprise accidentally releasing a blast of power. The guard was instantly encased in ice.

As he made his way through the network of halls, narrowing his eyes against the light, several more guards noticed him. While one left to activate an alarm, the others prepared to capture him. However, pressing his back against the nearest wall, the male suddenly fell through it. Finding himself intangible and somewhat "ghostly", Rain fled outside.

Stepping into the grey light outdoors, the Castform morph found an odd sensation of freedom mingling with vulnerability. However, he also found something he had not encountered in years--weather. Water was pouring steadily from the sky and running across the youth's face and arms. Raising his sapphire eyes to the sky, Rain's hair changed from pale silver to dark blue. However, as the Pokemorph continued to savor the weather, he heard several approaching guards. Without a word, he fled.

Making his way silently through the crowds of people, Rain glanced about. He saw no guards. And, aside from the moments at which his appearance changed, he seemed a relatively normal human. Hoping that he would be able to control his abilities and thus remain hidden from his captors, Rain continued to weave his way between the people at the zoo.

Then, he paused. Turning, he focused his azure eyes on several morphs conversing within their confinement--one seeming to walk away from the others. It was their hostility that he had sensed earlier, though a different aura surrounded them now. Moving as close as was possible to the confinement, he stared quietly at them.

Wolf_Goddess
August 12th, 2005, 07:27 AM
So they ignored her. The Houndoom morph grumbled quietly to herself as she sat down on the hard bottom. Unlike the others, she wasn't kept in an environment such as a forest of some sort. No, she was kept in a metalic cage.
A forest would be too dangerous, especially for this reckless Fire Pokemorph, she would flame at the heels, and that would cause the forest to brust into flames. Whether she would do it intentionally or not, they couldn't take the chance that the zoo would burn down with it.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Kasei stared at the Mankey morph, err, Rin, wasn't it? She had a look of sympathy in her eyes. Kasei wouldn't have liked it to have had her gender swapped, and she felt sorry for Rin. Kasei was proud to be a female.

"So you really were a guy before, huh?" said Kasei. "Well, I have nothing more to say other than a simple 'I'm sorry to hear that'. I would've hated to have my gender changed..."

"I just want to get out of here..." mumbled Kasei under her breath after a few moments elapsed. 'And put my plan of revenge into action...' she thought darkly to herself.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 12:00 PM
I grimaced. It explained everything perfectly, still, it had to have been hard on her- him. "I'm sorry, that must have been hard." I said, getting to my feet, and offering... him, my hand. "I apologize for everything I've done." I said, adding "But it could have been worse. At least now you're the superior gender."

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I didn't take Nabiki's hand, nor were her words very comforting. I just walked away. Cold, wet, depressed, wondering why things ended up this way. I knew on thing for certain however, I'd escape no matter what.

Kogenta
August 12th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Pressing a hand against the barrier of the confinement, Rain stared intently at those within. If he had escaped, they would probably desire to escape as well. But, the Castform morph felt as though it would be prudent not to draw too much attention to himself from the zoo's staff. After a long moment of silence, Rain motioned toward them.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 12:40 PM
I leapt after her, and blocked her way. "Listen, Rin." I said calmly, as trees began to grow behind me, blocking the way. "I can udnerstand why you want revenge," I began, thinking. "But listen to me. You can help us ALL, as in every single pokemorph here escape if you go with my plan. And once we're in jhoto, our stories should be enough to settle the matter here, and they'll start treating pokemorphs as humans again, and then we can go after whoever it was that did that to you." I said, hoping it would be enough to stop her. If it wasn't, I had vines at the ready to tie her up until she came to her senses...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"If you think I'm listening to you you're sadly mistaken." I said coldly as I leapt at her, landing on her head and kicking off so I landed on a nearby tree. "I could care less about the others, you can get out yourselves." I was uber pissed off at this point, and my girlfriend probably would've calmed me down by now. Of course, however, I can't see her again, nor would she accept me if she saw me again.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I sighed, and snapped my fingers, causing vines to shoot out from the trees, practically hogtying rin. "Sorry hon, but we can't. Not without your help, so I'm afraid you've got to stay until you calm down." I said, clearly regretting having to do this to her.

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Let... me... go...!" I yelled as I struggled to break free of the vines. However, the more I struggled, the tighted the vines seemed to get, which caused me more pain. When I finally became worn out, I stopped struggling, but began panting heavily, on the brink of passing out.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I blinked, thinking. If she had been a guy, maybe I could still calm her down... I cleared my throat, and pressed against her as the vines went from hogtying her to simply binding her wrists and ankles. I moved a bit closer, and pressed my chest against hers, staring heatedly into her eyes. "Listen to me," I said quite breathlessly. "We NEED your help, please, help us escape..."

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Get off of me! This won't work!" I screamed at her as I closed my eyes tightly and turned my head away. "More then my physical make-up was changed you know, meaning you can't get to me like this!" Would she just give it up? At least before she stopped inappropriately touching me again!

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I blinked, but continued. "Sure, but that doesn't stop a lot of women," I continued, still pressing. "Just agree, and I'll stop..." I said, putting my arms around her. "Jus listen to me, and agree to help us, and I'll stop, but if you don't, I *will* go as far as I need to." I said, still rbeathless, but my eyes had turned hard. I'd do what I needed to, all right...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Try me..." I muttered as I struggle to break free once more. It's effective to talk big sometimes, but it didn't seem to be working well in this situation. Just how far WOULD she go? I didn't wantr to know, but I had already given my answer. Either way, once she let me down, I'm kicking her ***, plain and simple.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I smiled, and said "I intend to." With that, I moved forward, my arms tighening around her back, as I moved in close to her, and immidiately began to kiss her. Frankly, being boy crazy, you couldn't call me anything less than an expert, and if she didn't give in from emberassment, soon enough, there'd be a good chance that she would in order to get more...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 03:14 PM
I moaned from beneath her lips as she kissed me, but I still refused to give in, no matter how disturbing this was becoming. I had recieved some mental female traits during the switch, so things like this bugged me, A LOT.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I smiled, knowing it was only a matter of time now. I moved my arms up a bit, and began to rmeove her clothing, while still kissing her. Of course, I didn't intend to REALLY do it, merely to do what was needed to get her upset, or depserate enough to agree...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Fine! Fine! I'll help!" I attempted to scream, but certain "circumstances" made it not come out properly. I began to struggle again, hoping with all my might she'd get my message, cause I had had enough of that. She was seriously getting her but kicked when she let me go...

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I let go of her, but I left the vines in place as I helped her to her feet. "Well then," I said in a cheerful, but businesslike tone, as if nothing had just happened. "I think I'll wait until you calmed down, then I'll let the vines go, but you should be able to walk, allright." I said, patting her consolingly.

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"Hey!" I yelled before biting down on her hand as hard as possible. I wouldn't be calming down for a while, not in the least, and I already felt like carving my mouth out since it was tainted by her...

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 04:16 PM
I had been prepared for this, and the leaves she had bitten into tore right off, but i still had a good grip on her. "Now, rin, let's get you back to our fire breathing friend, and then I can find some place safe to put you until you're calmer, and not ready to kill me, fair enough?"

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"How is that fair? I don't get anything out of it!" I yelled as I tried to break free, but soon gave up. "Fine... lets go." I muttered at her. I had lost, that much was obvious. However, I had only lost this fight, not the war.

Wolf_Goddess
August 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
The houndoom morph lets out a small snicker as she watched the two bicker. Don't men realize that the female gender always wins in arguments? Whether it turns physical or not. Men couldn't help but give up at the hidden power of females, whether or not the Man had his gender swapped or whatnot.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I nodded, moving her over to the charizard morph. "Of course you do. You get your freedom if we pull this off, and you get to keep your virginity." I said good naturedly, patting her on the shoulder as we came up next to the charizard morph. "So, anything interesting happen while we were gone?" I asked, smiling. I was in a decidedly good mood at the time.

Kogenta
August 13th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Rain viewed the conflict between the Pokemorphs in silence. However, finding himself ignored by them, he shifted his gaze about searchingly. Briefly studying each morph present, he made his way toward another confinement. Unlike the others, this one did not contain any foliage or ignitable material. Standing beside the confinement's shield, Rain tilted his head slightly as he viewed the Houndoom morph within.

Dragon Paw
August 13th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Kasei looked up at the two morphs appraoching. Nodding to show them that she knew of their prescence, she replaced her tail back bvehind her, for the Rain Dance move had worn off by now. Furling her wings on her back, she approached the two, her feet sinking into the muddy soil as she made her way there.

"Nothing much has happened... Besides getting soaked." said Kasei, the last part with an edge and in more of a grumble. Having heard the two talk before addressing her, Kasei found that they must've come to an agreement. But the way they reached it didn't seem to have been all that great to Kasei... Sighing, Kasei began to wonder if and when they'd deploy their plan. Kasei was itching to get out of this place.

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM
The girl grinned as she leaped up from her crouching position. "Interested what was in here, eh boy?" she said, "Felt like bothering another who is alone in solitary confinement? Or rather interested as to WHY I'm here and not with the others?" She smiles again, her whitened fangs glistening.

Kogenta
August 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
As the rain gradually ceased, the Castform morph's hair began to fade to its customary pale grey. Allowing his appearance to shift, Rain was silent for a long moment, merely focusing his blue-grey eyes on the morph before him. Though he found considerable difficulting in speaking, the male shook his head slightly before saying quietly, "I don't want to bother you . . . I want to help."

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"Help me what? Escape?" she smirks, "Everyone is talking about that. Yes, I would indeed like to escape, however, I don't think it would be an intelligent idea to do so." Her red eyes watched him carefully, her tail lashing about.

Kogenta
August 13th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Rain again tilted his head, allowing his pale hair to slightly fall over one eye. Placing one hand carefully on the shield surrounding the confinement, he glanced toward the other morphs before returning his gaze to the Houndoom morph. After a brief silence, he found his voice and questioned simply, "Why?"

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 04:18 PM
She smiled cruely at this simple question.

"Do you know WHY I was placed in solitary confinement? They say I'm too dangerous, too hotheaded for my own good. I would attack others if they got me upset or took my food. They put me in this zoo because I had attacked some people who crossed paths with me, or who made fun of my appearence. I'm too dangerous for anyone's good."

Kogenta
August 13th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Rain was silent for a long moment as he attempted to compose his thoughts and formulate comprehensive words. Finally, he spoke, his green-gold eyes staring more toward the ground than the female morph he was addressing. "I was in solitary confinement, too . . . " he murmured. "They said my power was too unstable." He paused, searching for words. "I might be wrong when I want to leave this place . . . but, even if I am dangerous, I still think I can help improve the world. Many powers that help the world are dangerous."

Rain's eyes transformed to a pale blue as he turned his gaze directly toward the Houndoom morph. Though he seemed to struggle in speaking his words, his thoughts were definate and clear. "If you think you cannot control your powers, that is your worst obstacle. If you can overcome your disbelief, you have the potential to control your power."

Shiney
August 13th, 2005, 05:53 PM
I blinked as I saw a gate in the wall open, and someone come inside the exhibit, pushing a large tyolley. "Uno momento, por favor." I said, and dissapeared.A moment later, I was back, dragging the unconscious form of the feeder, rifling through her clothes as I removed them for her key-cards. "Change." I said as I tossed every article of clothing, one at a time to rin. "With that on, no one could tell you're a pokemorph." I said, then handed her card key. "This one will open the dangerous exhibits, I think." I said, and gestured at the door. "Get moving, and try to find it after you've changed." I said, before turning to Kasei. "You go fly around, telling everyone to get out, me, I'm going to be going around, opening every door to this exhibit I can. Move, people." I said, and just like that, darted out of the door, several more opening as I passed...

parallelzero
August 13th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"No, I'm not putting this on!" I shouted at her as I turned my head away. I may have agreed to help, but I wasn't going to make it simple.

OOC: Gomen, short post >< And for you who don't know, I'm Yukito under my first account, taking a break from modding, XD

Wolf_Goddess
August 14th, 2005, 05:47 AM
The girl smiles slightly, thinking for a moment. "Well then, what an intelligent response from you," she says, her red eyes gleaming. After another moment of thinking, she says, "Very well then, help sping me from this cell, and we shall escape. But I must warn you," she said, "Just because you helped me doesn't mean I will help you," she adds, "Unless you truly need it."

Kogenta
August 15th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Rain glanced toward the others as they began to implement their plans, before nodding at the Houndoom morph. A pale aura surrounded the male as the sunlight above increased in strength and brightness. As he raised his hands toward the keypad that controlled the cell's shield, his hair transformed to a fiery red. Narrowing his golden eyes, Rain directed a concentrated stream of fire at the device, melting it and causing the protective shield to vanish. Then, as the sunlight vanished and gave way to hail, the Castform morph focused his silver gaze on the cell door as he brushed a strand of bluish-white hair behind one ear. Suddenly, he struck the lock--freezing and shattering it in a single movement.

Stepping back from the broken door, Rain's hair regained its silverish-grey hue as the hail ceased.

Wolf_Goddess
August 15th, 2005, 03:14 PM
The Houndoom morph smiles. Once the lock on her cage was destroyed, so was the power of the necklace she wore. It broke off and fell, and she let out a small breath of choking smoke. "Wonderful," the girl growls, "Simply wonderful." She steps out of the shattered cage and glares at it for a moment. "One more thing." She let out a breath of intense flame, not the normal orange, but white. Her tail whips around as she breathes out the white-hot flames, melting the cage into a single, metalic puddle. She turns to face the Castform morph.

"Shall we leave, or healp the others in their quest of escape?"

Kogenta
August 16th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Rain paused, glancing toward the others. The others seemed to be capable of performing the tasks assigned to them by the Shiftry morph. And, he did not desire to interfere with or disrupt their plans. Turning toward the Houndoom morph, Rain shook his head, saying simply, "They're having fun."

Without another word, the Castform morph began to make his way through the zoo, searching for a sidegate.

_Manafi_
August 16th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Name: sam anubis
Morph: Flygon
Description/appearance:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/toa0of0magic/pokemon0art/michael.jpg
like this but black shirt [he take's his shirt off to fly] and black short jeans p.s. the pic is by Mihndar not me but i got permission
Other: he love's to fly
Roleplaying sample: [i use first person most of the time i think]
i wake up and i am in the pit. and i look a round and see a guard.
he is putting a Morph back in. it is a little Flygon girl a bout 6 year's old.
she look's like she has been in a fight. the guard leaves.
and i go over to the girl and say are you ok?

she says: i am ok just a little weak. she try's to get up and she fall's down

i pick her up and take her over to a small cave i start a fire to worm her up

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 06:53 AM
"Oh dammit all!"

Cid couldn't help crying out in frustration as the barrier's reach surprised him yet another time, springing him down towards the bottom of his exhibit. He quickly regained a bit of his balance, narrowly dodging the makeshift river and staggering slightly as he landed. Every inch of wall in the area was now scorched and cooled and he could climb freely, but this proved to be far less of an advantage than what the Kecleon morph had thought. The air-duct which he had spotted up ahead turned out to be well within the reach of the Barrier, and the same applied to even the most remote parts of the numerous walkways for maintenance and other functions. He was just as trapped as before, but now he would also be in serious trouble when the guards got over.

Cid stubbornly began climing the wall once more, but as soon as he had reached the top of the wall opposite to the walkway, a sudden sound made him freeze. The faint sound of approaching footsteps outside the door connecting this exhibit to the rest of the zoo, which had been carlessly left a bit ajar. The Kecleon morph pressed himself closer to the wall, hoping that his ash-covered clothes and newly black skin would allow him to blend in for the moment. It was a slim chance, but a less experienced guard might come inside to investigate. Besides, it wasn't like he had a better plan.

Wolf_Goddess
August 17th, 2005, 04:16 PM
She grins again, exposing her fangs...again. She seemed to do this out of habit, for she was amused by the smallest of things. "Very well then," she says, whipping her tail around. Flames freely formed at her heels as she walked, and was happy to be out of the cage, she was free. But what could she do with this "freedom?" is she did anything suspicious, she may get caught and put back into her stupid cage with the dammed collar. She didn't fear the cage, just...well, loathed it.

Kogenta
August 18th, 2005, 08:35 AM
As a side gate entered his view, Rain gazed briefly back at the Houndoom morph. Motioning toward the exit, the Castform morph slightly increased his pace. Though he was eager to leave the area, he did not desire to draw unneccessary attention. But, it was then that he noticed several guards conversing and pointing toward him and the Houndoom morph. Seeing the guards starting toward them, Rain seemed to freeze. As a wave of confused emotions passed through him, the skies above began to release first snow, then rain, become clear and sunny, then begin to hail.

Alter Ego
August 18th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Now what? Cid was gripped by the feeling of change once more, reverting to the light blue skin, white hair, and blue eyes coulour scheme he had recieved earlier, his blood cooling as a hailstorm suddenly errupted within his exhibit. The approaching person's footsteps dissapeared within the countless beats of ice against concrete and metal which erupted, although a series of panicked screams indicated that the guard's services had been required elsewhere.

The Kecleon morph quickly leapt from wall to wall as he did his best to avoid the hard chunks of ice that rained down on him. Suddenly, a crackling sound emerged from the machine holding up the barrier in his area. As he turned his eyes towards it, Cid noticed that the device had been badly battered by the unexpected changes in weather, soon dying with a final hiss and an electric crackle as the water that the hail had left behind seeped into it, the barrier dissolving.

Freedom! The Kecleon morph's pulse raced at the thought. Ignoring the dull pummeling of the weather he adjusted his pose and leapt across the exhibit, his hands grasping the edge of the walkway. It took considerable effort for Cid to heave himself up to floor level. The hail no longer bothered him, his body having adjusted to the cold and he was, relatively, free now.

"Havoc wreaking time." he said with a wicked grin, dashing out through the door as his exhibit's alarm began to sound.

_Manafi_
August 18th, 2005, 09:34 AM
OOC: i guess i am in

IC: i hear the alarm and i think maybe i can escape. i decide to fly up
and fire a Hyper Beam at the machine. holding up the barrier in my area
and it blow's up and the barrier go's down. i fly out and there are two guard's
they fire at me and i doge it. i use Sandstorm and they can not see me and i nock them out. and i hide in a broomcloset

OOC: i hope this is ok

Alter Ego
August 18th, 2005, 09:52 AM
OOC: I haven't seen Shiney comment on your form, nor post anything after you applied for that matter, so I wouldn't be so sure.

_Manafi_
August 18th, 2005, 10:08 AM
OOC: ok wean he get's back we will no if he says no i will go a way

Wolf_Goddess
August 18th, 2005, 02:30 PM
The Houndoom morph loved to reek havoc. As soon as the different weather began, she leaped towards the stunned guards, letting out a large, ferocious Roar with flames biting at her tongue and teeth. She slashed at them with her sharp nails, and burned them. Soon, they ran away. She went back towards the Castform morph. "Scared them nutty, didn't I? Wasn't smart but..." she sighs, "I do enjoy it."

Kogenta
August 19th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Rain smiled faintly as his emotions calmed and the weather settled to a light, misted rain. Brushing a strand of blue hair behind one ear, his azure-grey eyes returned to his goal--the gate. After formulating his words, he spoke quietly to the Houndoom morph. "Let's go."

Without another word, he started toward the zoo's edge.

Wolf_Goddess
August 19th, 2005, 10:24 AM
She followed the fellow morph, the flame at her heels sizzling in the rain. "What if the gate is locked?" the girl asks keenly, "Should I melt it?" she loved melting things with her white-hot flame, which gurgled warmly in a separate chamber by her stomach. It gave her such an extrordinary feeling when she did so, and since she hadn't done it in a long time, it felt even better.

Kogenta
August 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
The Castform morph shrugged slightly in response as they neared the gate. Raising a hand, he tested the steel structure. It rattled, but refused to open. Unsure as to whether it was locked or simply stuck, Rain cast his gaze over the black metal gate. Pressing one hand lightly against the object, the male glanced at the hinges before studying the edges of the door. It was locked. As he prepared to simply climb over the gate, Rain remembered the Houndoom morph's words. Stepping back from the gate, he motioned toward the lock.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"Seize him!" a nearby guard called as the Kecleon morph dashed past, darting through the bare corridors of the, 'Authorized personel only' area. With a growl, a sizeable Houndoom leapt at Cid, knocking him to the ground. The Kecleon morph's body changed once more, this time to a variety of black and grey shades, causing his opponent to hesitate for a moment. This moment was enough for Cid to knock his opponent of with a powerfull kick to the stomach, sending the dog pokmon into the nearby wall with a muffled yelp, knocking it uncoscious.

"Bad move, sparky." Cid growled, his lip bleeding as he turned towards the guard, suddenly vanishing from sight, only to reappear behind the Houndoom's handler and knock him out cold.

"Excellent." Cid said for himself as he hauled the unconscious bodies of the handler and his pokmon to a nearby broom closet. "We look pretty similar except for the hair, and he's just my size too." with that, the Kecleon morph promptly tied his attacker up, gagged him, and rid him of the Jahara zoo worker's uniform, which fortunately came with a cap that covered his hair, and changed his colour scheme to match the guard's.

"Shane Tanglebrook" he read out loud from the badge as he inspected his uniform. He returned the Houndoom to its pokball and grabbed it with him. The pokmon would probably see through his ruse, but merely possessing this object would grant Cid some extra credibility. And he could always say that the pokmon was in need of healing at the moment.

With a last adjustment to his cap, the Kecleon morph walked out from the restricted area and into the crowd, confident that the exit wouldn't be too far now.

Wolf_Goddess
August 19th, 2005, 01:07 PM
The Houndoom morph grins yet again, readying herself. She inhales a great amount of breath, and taps into her flame pocket that lay beside her stomach. She let out another breath of white flame, and a perfect-size hole just large enough of both to escape one at a time. She would've melted the whole thing, but, like attacking the guards, wouldn't be the brightest of ideas. She lets out a half-smile and appears thoughtful before looking at the boy.

"If that good?" she inqiures, stepping back to admire the hole.

Kogenta
August 20th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Cooling the edges of the hole with a stream of water, Rain nodded at the Houndoom morph before climbing through the gap. Once outside the fence, the Castform morph glanced about cautiously. Seeing no one, he stepped away from the hole and motioned toward the female Pokemorph, indicating that it was safe. Then, turning, he continued to shift his gaze warily about the area.

Wolf_Goddess
August 20th, 2005, 03:36 PM
She smiles, again, then follows him after he signaled that it was clear. "Don't worry," she whispers to him. "I've taken a liking towards you. If anyone attacks us, I'll defend us both." Her tail lashes to and fro as she speaks, her teeth glinting dangerously as she spoke.

Kogenta
August 22nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
Rain smiled faintly before nodding, seeming to be pleased. Starting toward the forest a short distance away, he turned toward the Houndoom morph and spoke haltingly. "Thank you. I will also help you when I can." Then, returning his gaze toward the forest, he raised a mist from the zoo grounds as well as the surrounding area--a fog to mask their escape.

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 06:06 AM
She looks at the fog, still smiling at this one's cunning. She looks at him curiously.

"Did you escape before?" she asks, looking at him, "Because you seem quite well-knowing into what you are doing?" she pauses again, grinning now, "Or did you plan it while you were captive here?"

Kogenta
August 25th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"I almost escaped once," Rain mused as he arrived at the forest's edge. After a pause at which he composed his words, he added, "But . . . I guess . . . it might be instinct . . . I was born at the zoo . . . But never really made an escape plan." He shrugged slightly, climbing over a large root that protruded from the ground.