PDA

View Full Version : Make-Ur-Own HM09!

Shinin
February 9th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Make-Ur-Own HM09!
Remember, make it sumthing u would use after the Elite 4.

MY HM09

Hover
Field: Hover over tall grass, water, waterfalls, and the ground to avoid battling wild pokemon.
Battle: Pokemon hovers up into the air and flies down into the opponent.
Type: Flying
Pokemon that can learn it: Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Butterfree, Beedrill, Ledian, Golbat, Crobat, Clefable, Togetic, Gastly, Haunter, Gyarados, Alakazam, Venomoth, Scyther, Weezing, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Xatu, Gligar, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Doduo, Dodrio, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Porygon2, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonair, Dragonite, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Beautifly, Dustox, Ninjask, Shedinja, Taillow, Swellow, Wingull, Pelipper, Masquerain, Vibrava, Flygon, Lunatone, Solrock, Medicham, Swablu, Altaria, Duskull, Tropius, Shuppet, Banette, Castform, Volbeat, Illumise, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Salamence, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys

My other HM09

Gallop
Field: Like a bike that goes almost as fast as the Mach Bike & an Acro Bike combined
Battle: Pokemon gallops into the opponent.
Type: Normal
Pokemon that can learn it: Bayleef, Meganium, Raticate, Ariados, Arbok, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Heracross, Ninetales, Arcanine, Stantler, Persian, Machamp, Girafarig, Tauros, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Piloswine, Donphan, Ponyta, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Houndoom, Venasaur, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dragonair, Mew, Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Delcatty, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Camerupt, Vigoroth, Tropius, Absol, Seviper, Lairon, Aggron, Salamence, Metagross, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios

Yamichu
February 10th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Here's my HM09!

Toilet

Field: Make Prof. Birch go to da toilet.
Battle: Makes the opposing pokmon need to go to the
toilet for 5 turns.
Type: ?????
Pokmon that can learn it: Any pokmon that uses the toilet!

~HORN!

Purin
February 10th, 2004, 04:03 AM
Float

Field: Allows you to get over fences or high objects by flying
Battle: Same as fly
Pokmon that can learn it: Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff

Sonicchaos
February 10th, 2004, 04:20 AM
hmo9
name:catch
battle:atoumatically catches pokemon regardless if it is trainer battle or wild pokemon
learners:jirachi

Pokemaster10000
February 10th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Gallop
Field: Like a bike that goes almost as fast as the Mach Bike & an Acro Bike combined
Battle: Pokemon gallops into the opponent.
Pokemon that can learn it: Bayleef, Meganium, Raticate, Ariados, Arbok, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Heracross, Ninetales, Arcanine, Stantler, Persian, Machamp, Girafarig, Tauros, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Piloswine, Donphan, Ponyta, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Houndoom, Venasaur, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dragonair, Mew, Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Delcatty, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Camerupt, Vigoroth, Tropius, Absol, Seviper, Lairon, Aggron, Salamence, Metagross, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios

Uhh for Gallop, Doduo and Dodrio should really learn it also since they can run really fast. (My suggestion ^_^)

Here's mine
HM-09 Firewalk
Base Power-100
Accuracy-100
PP-15
Battle Effect-30% chance of buring or flinching the opponent.
Field Effect- Walk over fire.
Monsters that can learn it- any fire type, any pokemon that can learn fire types, Mewtwo, Mew, Jurachi and Deoxys

The Vince Knight
February 11th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Let me see....
Hm09 Rainbow beam.
Effect outside: Makes rare pkmn come to you.
In battle: Chrges up one turn and shoots beam.
Effects: Has a 30% of Paralyzing,confused,Poison,Freeze,Burned and Flinch.
Power: 130
Acrucy: 100

Dragon Man
February 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
HM09
Name: Letter
Ability in the Field: Let's you not face Trainers
Ability in Battle: Mails a letter than explodes causing damage
Power: 115
Accuracy: 85
PP: 5
Pokmon that can Learn it: Delibird

Muffin Man
February 11th, 2004, 12:30 PM
HM09- the scanner
on the field- tracks down hidden items (HM replacement of item-finder) and locates rare pokemon that may be in that area...(for pokemon like raikou, entei and suicune)
In battle-- reduces accouracy of opponent.
Power- 80
Accouracy-100
PP-15
type- Ghost

Pokemaster10000
February 11th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Here's a another one
HM 09- Throw Out
Base Power-100
Accuracy- 100
PP-15
Battle Effect-30% chance of flinching and paralyzing the opponent
Field Effect- Lifts people up and throws them to another place. EVIL. hehe. :badsmile:
Mosters that can learn it- all fighting types, all fully evolved Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Dragon, Psychic, Dark, Electic that has arms.

Shinin
February 12th, 2004, 04:44 AM
I know

Fire Surf
Type- Fire
Base Power- 95
Accuracy- 100
PP- 15
Battle- Same as Surf, but uses Lava
Field- Allows you to surf over Lava
Learning pokemon- Magmar, Charizard, Typhlosion, Slugma, Magcargo, Torkoal, Arcanine, Mew, Moltres, Entei, Registeel, Rayquaza, Salamence, Rhydon, Ho-Oh, Lugia

Bomb
Type- Normal
Base Power- 300
Accuracy- 100
PP- 10
Battle- Like Explosion, but stronger
Field- Blows up some walls & trees to get to more places and can be used like Secret Power
Learning pokemon- Voltorb, Electrode, Koffing, Weezing, Mew, Torkoal, Pupitar, Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon

Lumberjack
Type- Normal
Base Power- 75
Accuracy- 95
PP- 15
Battle- Slashs at the opponent super-quick a few times, has 30% chance of confusion
Field- Like Cut, but cuts down some big trees.
Learning pokemon- Scyther, Scizor, Pinsir, Combusken, Blaziken, Grovyle, Sceptile, Mew, Charmeleon, Charizard

Murder
Type- Dark
Base Power- N/A
Accuracy- N/A
PP- 5
Battle- Automatically kills the opponent, even if pokemons level is lower than opponents. Also always attacks first. After using it, users Attack, Defense, S. Attack, S. Defense, & Speed are all very sharply cut.
Field- Gets rid of all tall grass on the field.
Learning pokemon- Tyranitar, Houndour, Houndoom, Sneasel, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Registeel, Regice, Regirock

pokemonwiz
April 24th, 2004, 01:13 PM
I know one!

type:dark/normal
name :magnet
use on field:captures all strong pokemon that will listen
use in battle:your opponets pokemon gets trapped by the magnet.So other your pokemon will use attacks until fainted.
pokemon that can use it:all

Reptar
April 24th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Oooh! Here's one! I thought of it cuz I'm watching Cartoon Network and that 'Bowl Ed Over' game commercial came on XD
type:Fighting
name:Bowl Over
use on field: Pushes over trees, enabling you to make new paths.
use in battle: Almost the same as body slam
pokemon that can use it: Fighting types
(Caution, may mess up game!)

I'm soooo creative! XD

starmie fighter
April 25th, 2004, 01:53 AM
i've got one
its called [B]burn
field: burns down grass,fences and trees 2 make new paths
battle:power 100 acc: 50
burns opponent when it hits like zap cannon
pokemon:
all fire types,dragonite,salamence,flygon,tyranitar,mew,mewtwo,jirachi,deoxys,all 3 regis,latias,latios,snorlax,slaking,groudon,aggron

Shinin
April 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Freezing Rain
Type: Ice
Attack: 100
Accuracy: 90
PP: 10
Battle: Rains cold water with a 35% chance of freezing opponent (in double battle, effects both your opponents pkmn and ur pkmn that didn't use the attack)
Field: Freezes water, allowing you to walk on it. All trainers in the water don't fight you.
Learning pkmn: All pkmn that are ice type and some that are water, Mew

TV
Type: ???
Battle: -
Accuracy: -
PP: 15
Battle: If Porygon or Porygon2 uses it: Makes a digital TV appear, making the opponent flinch. If another pkmn uses it: Makes a TV during the first turn and the opponent flinches for two turns in a row the next turn.
Field: Lets you listen/watch to TV anywhere instead of finding a TV.
Learning pkmn: All pkmn except pkmn that cant learn TMs

Sacrifice
Attack: -
Accuracy: -
Battle: Makes you and opponent faint (in double battle, all pkmn in battle faint)
Field: Revives all pkmn in ur party but faints the pkmn that uses it.

Shinin
May 11th, 2004, 03:13 PM
i think its ok to double post since there havent been any posts here in a while

Burrow
Type: Ground
Attack: 80
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Battle: Turn 1: Burrows a cave under the opponent. Turn 2: Collapses the cave, causing the enemy to get hurt.
Field: Lets u pass by rocks and trees.

Duke R
May 11th, 2004, 08:00 PM
My HM09:

Evaporate
Field: Evaporates the puddle in front of you, turning it into ground. Sometimes, there could be a place that, if you walk over there, you can fall and discover new places, legendaries pokmon etc.
Battle: Sharply less a Fire/Ice pokmon's Speed - POWER --- - Accuracy 100.
Type: Fire
Pokemon that can learn it: I don't know right now, but every pokmon that knows how to evaporate and Mew.

PichuSecretBase
May 12th, 2004, 01:21 PM
HM09- Transport
Field Effect: Allows you to transport from place to place.
Battle Effects: Recalls Pokemon
Battle Accuracy: 80%
Type that Can learn: Psychic

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
HM09 - Jump

In The Field - Jumps :P Jumps one space (like... if ya dont wanna to battle that trainer jump to pass to the next block...)
In The Battle -

Power: --
Effect: Like protect.
PP: 3

How to get: (Ru/Sa)

Talk to Steven when he appers (anywhere in the map) and trade a Sakarmory for his Spoink. Spoink will come equiped with HM09

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 22nd, 2004, 08:06 PM
Glide-

Electric

You hold on to your Pokemon and it uses magnetism to attract it berries of items that may be high in trees or underground. The pokemon glides in the direction of the item/berry until it is obtained.

Shinin
May 23rd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Hurricane
Attack: 120
Battle: Effects both defending pkmn
Field: Destroys all tall grass for 24 hours

Mudkip84
June 3rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
Hm 09 Sheer cold(Stolen from games)

Effect outside: Snows and then Steven comes and plays with you, also then after rival comes and kicks you foward.

Effect in battle: 1 hit KO

Pine
June 3rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
Move: Clean Sweep
Battle: Removes the user's effects and passes them onto the opponent, then the user regains the health lost by the effects and deals the damage to the opponent as well.
Out of Battle: Detects and sweeps away unrealistic HMs...
Sorry, but I just had to do that. :D

When I first looked at this thread, I thought that it was how to make a ninth HM in a hack or something, but I guess it's not...Oh, the sadness...And this thread isn't even about trivia or games...

Enix-Zae
June 4th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Mercury
Field: Freezes lava and water to a solid so you can walk over it and get special objects
Battle: automatically freezes the enemy if hits, but has a 65% accuracy. If it misses your frozen.
obtained: In shoal cave, when the moon is the fullest, it will be completely filled with water, dive into it and get neer the bottem (where the ice is). Find a cave, and surf accross. there you will find hm09

Shinin
June 4th, 2004, 03:21 AM
this is a game. kinda.

Portal
Type: Dark
Attack: -
Accuracy: 50
Field: Creates a portal that brings u to the Dark Pokemon World where all pokemon are EVIL!!!
Battle: 1 hit KO
Pokemon that can learn it: All Psychic PKMN, all Legendaries

Jirachi3
June 4th, 2004, 04:38 AM
fireball
battle:1 hit ko

effect outside:makes it so hot that everybody has to grow mutated gills and take refuge underwater.

Pine
June 4th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Yes, shinin, this may be somewhat of a game, but it's not too fun if most of them are impossibly unrealistic. We could have a lot more fun by having contests, or picking a pokemon and kind of 'battling' with the best made up moves, or whatever. But it would require more fair moves.

Shinin
June 7th, 2004, 11:33 AM
who cares
and only post here if ur gonna post a HM09!

... after this 1!

Pine
June 7th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I'm going to be frank with you. As I said in my last post, it's pointless and dissapointing. I'm not posting a HM09, so what.

monkeyballz
June 8th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Scream

Accuracy:70
Power:--
Effect: Scares other trainers from battling you for 3 minutes
Pokemon that can learn it: Dark, Fighting, Dragon
type: Dark

Mew22
June 8th, 2004, 09:00 AM
hey shinin where did u get that trainers card

Timbjerr
June 8th, 2004, 02:55 PM
hey shinin where did u get that trainers card
Next time, ask him something like that via PM...And to answer your question, he probably got it from either Castrainer or Tendo, they're the ones making them in the art forum...