PDA

View Full Version : the legendary battle

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 06:44 AM
if all legendary's battled who would win I say mewtwo he could clone the others then attack them with clones

Datriot
August 8th, 2005, 06:51 AM
mew, he can transform into others and pick out they're weak points, and is still powerful without transforming.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 06:57 AM
The one who waits on the sidelines and lets the others pound each other to mush...Celebi would be the best bet for that, I guess. Besides, Celebi could always warp back in time if it was losing.

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 07:00 AM
but mewtwo could make a clone of evry legendary and have them be fighting themselves

Light_Azumarill
August 8th, 2005, 07:01 AM
There sure have been a lot of these kinds of polls lately, haven't there?

Anyway, I don't really know who would win. I picked Ho-oh. Ho-oh's a phoenix, and its carry item is Sacred Ash, so it could revive itself after a huge battle and come back at full strength to finish them off. *shrugs* I dunno. Really any of them could win. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses, and we haven't even seen some of them in a big battle.

Datriot
August 8th, 2005, 07:07 AM
but mewtwo could make a clone of evry legendary and have them be fighting themselves

but it takes time to make clones, he would be dead before that happened.

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 07:08 AM
but it takes time to make clones, he would be dead before that happened.
but he could keep putting himself in a bubble or something until it's time

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Probaly celebi since it's a pretty peaceful creature and would keep out of trouble plus it can warp in time, mew would also have a pretty big chance of winning since it can create the fancy bubble barrier thingy.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 07:51 AM

To do that he'd have to capture them for cloning first. Besides, Celebi could warp back into a time before Mewtwo makes the clones and thwart his plans. You can't beat someone who moves through time.

Datriot
August 8th, 2005, 08:25 AM
but he could keep putting himself in a bubble or something until it's time

Ah, I suppose, but couldn't mew put himself in a bubble.
But, I voted for the wrong Pokemon, I just realised that if Jirachi could make any wish come true then he could just wish that he would win and he would. So I should have voted for Jirachi.

Light_Azumarill
August 8th, 2005, 12:05 PM
But, I voted for the wrong Pokemon, I just realised that if Jirachi could make any wish come true then he could just wish that he would win and he would. So I should have voted for Jirachi.

But I thought that Jirachi could only grant other people's wishes, not his own. Wasn't that implied in the movie?

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
actualy all he can do is teleport stuff remember

Kid Frost
August 8th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Rukairo hands down, i ve heard he was going to be big.

kohei
August 9th, 2005, 01:59 AM
I guess Celebi... having time on your side is a major advantage like most people say.

Alter Ego
August 9th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Yeah. Besides, Celebi could move to the time when Jirachi gives out a wish and wish to beat all of the other pokmon.^_^