PDA

View Full Version : Soph's Absence

Kairi
February 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Soph cant be with us here at PC right now due to some things she just cant prevent, but she wanted this letter passed along to make sure everyone understood why she felt she must be de-modded.

Look this wont be long. Im really upset about this, but it has to be done.

Kairi, please de-mod me.

Yes. Im quitting. No, I dont want to do it! I will tell you all why I am doing this. A teacher spoke to me this morning. They went through the school Internet records. The teacher printed a record of my net use. Im in very deep trouble. A new limit of only 15mg use of Internet per MONTH per student was set this year, I didnt know. I exceeded 88mg in my first week.on PC. I have been let off this time, but there are no more chances. No more hope for me as a mod. No real hope for me as a member. I cant come on PC at school any more and during school week its my main source of time, at home I get less that 5 hours per week online. And I know very well that I cant claim to be fitting the role of a mod if I am only on for 5 hours a week.

All of you are so good to me, you let me off and dont get on my back for me not being on much but I cant, I really cant ask you all to agree with me being offline except for 5 hours per week for over a year. This isnt going to change, i have gone done it now, I cant go back on what I have done im in too much trouble to back out so I have only one option. Quit. Go back to being a member. Im really sorry. Please, please no one make this any harder for me, you have to understand this is more than just giving up my position its saying goodbye to some one my special friends. Like Andy. I cant talk to him when I am on at home at night (he is asleep) and I cant talk while at school any more. We will talk some times. Rare times. But its literally impossible to communicate much. How do u think that is for me, I rely so much on my friends here especially Andy so im really hurting over this.

Im putting a message in my sig explaining this. I expect to be demoded pretty soon, im not sticking around to see it. I cant be back until tomorrow night aus time, I might ask Andy to send me the replies you guys put to this thread, so I will see them, if u want to reply. Im sorry I was a bad mod in the time I was here. Im sorry I wont even be a good member any more, I cant even be active. See you all on the regular boardsI wont be able to see this one any more (and that hurtsa lot.) goodbye. And thanks for your support. Kairi please just demod me and get it over with. I dont want to see it happen, im at school now anyways I have to go now which is good. I think I would just leave if I had to see myself get demoded. I dont want to do this.

Bye everyone.

Soph.

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Too bad to see you leave, Soph.

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I feel really sorry for ya Soph...
15mb's isn't much...evil teacher...
But anyway I'm sorry to see ya leave! :'(

~HORN!

Haruka
February 9th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Yes, it's really sad... ;-;

I wounder how Arcanine feels about it... I can't even go on PC at school because....

you know.

Frostweaver
February 9th, 2004, 07:19 PM
*ok... crazy school to limit 15mb each month... that is quite little... it's very unfortunate to lose Soph as our mod and a member... we'll miss you Soph... hope that you'll get more time at home or find some alternate way to get back on the internet?*

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 07:20 PM
wow thats sad i dont even know soph but any ways 15 megs evil evil evil evil teacher

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Oh.......I feel just terrible that you have to go Soph......even though I never knew you all to well, I knew...and know, that you were a great mod and an excellent member. It's sad to see anyone go.....but we all understand that its for the best.....I guess......
I hope you will find sometime to visit! All your friends will be happy to hear from you!

Haruka
February 9th, 2004, 07:27 PM
*ok... crazy school to limit 15mb each month... that is quite little... it's very unfortunate to lose Soph as our mod and a member... we'll miss you Soph... hope that you'll get more time at home or find some alternate way to get back on the internet?*
Yes, but at my school, it's evil! They montor everything. and if you go on a site, they will block it!

look how evil they are! those creeps!

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Yes, but at my school, it's evil! They montor everything. and if you go on a site, they will block it!

look how evil they are! those creeps!
At least you can come home and post anyways!
My school is the same way too!

Rajin
February 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
You people are saying 15 megabytes is small.. Thats definetly not true. Unless you were here posting every waking moment at school, you could never exceed the limit. Maybe you can, but then why not go to the archive mode, and only go to the regular mode when you need to post? The graphics do not load on the archive mode, so that means less bandwith.

Stinger
February 9th, 2004, 07:45 PM
She made a da.mn good choice. I'd leave the internet If I could, but I always come back.Iit's a drug.

Frostweaver
February 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
*actually she never "choosed"... Frosty bets anything that if Soph has a choice, she will stay on PC... the internet along with PC is an addictive drug that strengthens the body instead of weakening it, like the "real" world...*

*(though both worlds can be good and bad... that's just how it worked out for me personally)*

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
She made a da.mn good choice. I'd leave the internet If I could, but I always come back.Iit's a drug.
*Slaps face*
Nice point and all, but can we please try to avoid that type of language?
It really gets on my nerves......
hehe....

Timbjerr
February 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
*Slaps face*
Nice point and all, but can we please try to avoid that type of language?
It really gets on my nerves......
hehe....ehh...100marios, please leave the slapping of rule-breakers to certified moderators like me. XD

*slaps Stinger*
please edit out the cuss word, or I will PM someone who can.

anyways...my school is very strict on what students look aton the internet. amng the categories of websites blocked are: web-based email, chat rooms, online message boards, adult content, sex, free downloads

Arcanine
February 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Mind I tell you Soph is my best friend on the internet and your post there just made me very very mad. She was a Mod here and I dont give a flip if you like it or not. if you want to leave the internet then do so. But being happy for some one that didnt want to but had to is somthing that is sick.

Mystical Mewtwo
February 9th, 2004, 08:10 PM
*sniff* I liked soph! She was nice! She showed be the ropes and stuff! But now shes gone! *sniff* I liked her avatar too. It was so cute! *sniff* I feel bad my self, but i cant emagine how u feel right now, Arcanine. I havent been here THAT long, but it seems like uve been with soph through thick and thin since the beggining of... ever. *pats him on back*

Goodbye soph! If you see this, we'll miss you! I dont think you'll ever be forgoten as the one of the best mods!

The Overlord
February 9th, 2004, 08:16 PM
What a small size of space you can put on a computer those teachers should burn i knew you for a couple a months i will miss you and someday hopefully you will be back postin the PC again.

Goodbye.

Arcanine
February 9th, 2004, 08:22 PM
She made a da.mn good choice. I'd leave the internet If I could, but I always come back.Iit's a drug. Stinger here is a reply to you just form Soph in a email she sent me.

Well stinger, personally I dont see it as a good choice, because it made me and some others very sad. It was a RESPONSIBLE choice, I had no right to keep a position I dont qualify for any more because of my limited time. I would never leave the internet I would never want too and if I had to I would be utterly miserable. You took my decision like I WANTED to be demodded that is way off the truth, I never ever wanted it and it took a lot to ask for it. Im only doing it because it is the right thing, NOT because I want to. So just get lost and leave the net if you want it. dont you come in here and make things worse for others like me!(andy is going to post my remarks for me, he is also sending me everyone's replies via email...which i can still use.)

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Well i am new to the post but i was watching the board for a while(think over a month). You seem like a very nice person adn mod. Sad to see a good person go. I hope things work out for you so you can get on more.
Hope to see you around.

~Renee

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 08:45 PM
She made a da.mn good choice. I'd leave the internet If I could, but I always come back.Iit's a drug.Heh...wtf, look like you got the f point.
You better NOT come back.
You made my friend(Andy) mad.
Luckily, Andy didn't ban you.

Frostweaver
February 9th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Heh...wtf, look like you got the f point.
*and it's not luck but Arcanine's self control that he's not abusing his power... regardless of how displeasing his post is to some of us, it never violated any rules of PC enough to deserve a ban... it's his opinion, but certainly all of us can watch for the language a bit even if it's censored...*

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 09:06 PM
*and it's not luck but Arcanine's self control that he's not abusing his power... regardless of how displeasing his post is to some of us, it never violated any rules of PC enough to deserve a ban... it's his opinion, but certainly all of us can watch for the language a bit even if it's censored...*Hm...okay.
He is good s-mod.
I feel sorry for him that Soph is gone.

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 09:14 PM
ehh...100marios, please leave the slapping of rule-breakers to certified moderators like me. XD

*slaps Stinger*
please edit out the cuss word, or I will PM someone who can.

anyways...my school is very strict on what students look aton the internet. amng the categories of websites blocked are: web-based email, chat rooms, online message boards, adult content, sex, free downloads
Actually I was slapping my own face hehe....

The only person who could possibly even stand close to Soph's sorrow is Arcanine. I hope you two will still be able to talk a bit with one another, it's so sad to see things like this happen. I know I would feel extremely sad if I had to leave, along with many of the other people here. Don't forget that you're more than welcome here at PC Soph!

Purin
February 9th, 2004, 11:24 PM
*Thinks Soph would not bear to see this thread*
*Would send her a PM later*
*Thus, Purin is now saving talk for later*

StarLightUmbreon
February 9th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Oh Soph thats treible. Though looks like you will not be alone in not being here. I got my own problems. I hope thing work out for the better for you. I know this must be very up setting to you. I hope you feel better soon as well.
Hope you feel better to Andy.

John Denver
February 10th, 2004, 04:44 AM
I just hope she's still on MSN so I can talk to her...man this is gonna suck major pain...

Stop trying to tick us off stinger...

meh...

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 10th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Anyway, we will all miss you Soph. You have been great with your contributions to the community. On the behalf of me, and all the other Forum Leaders, goodbye Soph.

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 07:33 AM
RK9, maybe you should phone her, or is still there a parental trust problem? :\

I'm sorry to hear you can't be with PC like you use to anymore, Soph. I guess activity is the pre-request of anything on this forum but I'll remember you everytime someone mentions you around here! And ya, maybe I'll catch you on MSN too. Until then, good luck and I hope you won't get into too much trouble with your principal/teachers.

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 08:11 AM
I already said this in your other thread, but I'll say it here too. I hate to see you go Soph, and I hope that you get everything worked out at school. If you do find a better computer source then make sure to come back to us! We'll miss you, and you were a great mod.

DragonTrainer
February 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Soph, this sucks badly, I mean it.....I can't say much more.....this is too much for me....

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Soph, this sucks badly, I mean it.....I can't say much more.....this is too much for me....
Yea... ._. By the sounds of it, it seems like she's going to be gone for years ;_; ......... ;_; Like her last hope for internet is taken away... But I guess she still gets a little time at home each day if I'm corect.

DragonTrainer
February 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
She does..but her parents don't like her getting on....

Kairi
February 10th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Maybe things will get betterits all we can hope for. The summer brings a lot of opportunity, right? ^_^;

Dizzy
February 10th, 2004, 06:00 PM
NOOOO Soph is leaving.... If everyone leave's ill be all by myself. Come back soon Soph. We barely get to talk anymore...

Arcanine
February 10th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Well here is what Soph wanted to say (it was in a email).

well, despite my distress yesterday and my cut online time i'm not going to
leave. i still have the net at home, as limited as my acess may be cause of
my mum and dad, and i am not going too leave PC, i cant do that i wont do
that, partly for poor andy's sake, im his pair and his closeset freind and
supporter there is NO WAY that i will abandon him. Also, PC is too special
to me. too many good people to just leave, though i know i wont enjoy my
time here as much any more. I cant mod any more but in the small amount of
time i can use PC at home, i will. and i will post and i will message. I
cant bring myself to leave, esepcially after reading all this. ^_^ thank you
everyone!

perthskies
February 11th, 2004, 04:33 AM
I'm really sorry to hear this Soph. I never really knew you much, except a bit on MSN Messenger. You were witty, and were a kind and humorous person. But I know you'll find a way to come back in the future, but as you just posted (or Andy posted), that you won't leave is great news. It is indeed too special to leave behind (in my opinion).

So, umm, after a few more posts, I guess your absence will begin...? Please take care of yourself Soph.

Soph
February 11th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Thanks andy for posting that. ^_^ see peoples i am on! im at home and i have very little time, but im on all the same while i can be.

I have a message for all
of you who may want to speak to me or contact me during my school week...I
am happy to email people and my address during the week is a school one,
[email protected] (http://lw15fd.law15.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=F000000001&a=30b51923ac12a5cf38d97c7957553e26&mailto=1&to=[email protected]&msg=MSG1076481104.24&start=1541691&len=2409&src=&type=x) so please email me if you want to say anything
that generally would take a PM. Other than this, I will still be online at
home on weekends when I am allowed, so I will still pop up on MSN around
once a week on my weekend and also I will use PC then...plus, I can get on
certain nights of the school week if I do all my homework like now I am on
my computer in my bedroom, I only have an hour but im still here all the
same, and posting. ^_^ on the occasions I can get on at home, I'll be here
at PC, posting and all. So yeah...I'm always around and often online at
school even though no one can see that, send me an email and your likely to
get a fast reply. And I'll be on PC at home whenever I can...which isn't
much but still a bit of time all the same. ^_^

[note] of i somehow manage to use up my limit at school ny emailing i will be cut off the net altogether except fpr at home like now. also, bad bad bad news...my computer is really messing up and i have to take it in for repairs soon, so i may not be online at all for a week or two, well not on PC anyways.

finally, i talked to kairi earlier and to save her making an explanitory post, i'll say what has been decided. because i was really upset at having to step down and also having no longer acess to the mod and staff boards, kairi came up with a good idea. A way that i can still be a part of the staff, and yet still not have modship which i cant really qualify at the moment. But you would all be confused when my name appears in bold again and i appear to be a moderator. Kairi says she can re-mod me but not put me in any forums, meaning technically im not a moderator at all, i will have no mod powers but i will be able to acess the staff section and still have input there. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ which is really great. So i will be sort-of staff. so yeah...no one get all confused if i appear to be a mod, im not, im a member taht looks like one XP. kairi says she will do that tomorrow. so yeah...kairi i hope you dont mind me explaining it instead of you. i thought it would be good to explain before you actiually do that so people will know.

thank you everyone for all you said. ^_^ i really, really appreciate it! and as i said, i am not leaving...but i will be very inactive, :'( im sorry.

Soph.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 11th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Sorry Sofa. You should ask your parents/gaudians for more internet time a week. But, well, we'll [especially RK9] miss you.

Kairi
February 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
No problem at all Soph, it should be done now. Let me know if you can see the mod boards okay? ^_^;;
I THINK I made your name not bold, and yet be able to see it. Within the confines of my powers I cant check, so youll have to tell me.

Hikaru's Twin
February 11th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I'm sorry to hear your news Soph....even though i didn't know you all that well, i'm still going to miss your presence around the forums; i know you'll still be able to visit PC for a little while what with your limited access to the internet, but it still won't quite be the same. You were a great Mod, from what i've seen and i'll certainly miss your activeness!

DragonTrainer
February 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, at least she didn't completely leave us

22sa
February 11th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Well, at least she didn't completely leave us
Heh, I guess 1 hour of internet per day isn't so bad. I think that's what she gets.

Frostweaver
February 11th, 2004, 03:50 PM
*it's better than nothing... but certainly not enough (then again time is never enough... so much games to play!) But well she did say that in one of her emails that she'll still be visiting and posting a bit during NA's night time... so still thankful that she has somehow managed to keep in contact with all of us*

Stinger
February 11th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Mind I tell you Soph is my best friend on the internet and your post there just made me very very mad. She was a Mod here and I dont give a flip if you like it or not. if you want to leave the internet then do so. But being happy for some one that didnt want to but had to is somthing that is sick.

Obviously you have interpretation issues that rival to even mine. I never said that I disliked her being a moderator. I don't give a "flip" about her former powers, or your current ones. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean I can't dissagree with you.... Am i correct? I want to leave, but i once again tell you, (And maybe this time it will get through your thick skull of yours), that It's harder than that. Soph could still have came back and posted, but it would come at the price of authority hitting her over the head. And to prove your skills of interpreting pitiful, I never said I was happy for her in any way.... Not even a context clue. I wouldn't even be happy for her if she came back. Not a hater, nor a lover.
Well stinger, personally I dont see it as a good choice, because it made me and some others very sad. It was a RESPONSIBLE choice, I had no right to keep a position I dont qualify for any more because of my limited time. I would never leave the internet I would never want too and if I had to I would be utterly miserable. You took my decision like I WANTED to be demodded that is way off the truth, I never ever wanted it and it took a lot to ask for it. Im only doing it because it is the right thing, NOT because I want to. So just get lost and leave the net if you want it. dont you come in here and make things worse for others like me!(andy is going to post my remarks for me, he is also sending me everyone's replies via email...which i can still use.)
Did I ever say that I could leave like that? People like you don't have influence over me, so stop wasting your time writing something up that's going to make you look like an idiot. I just love little people that hide behind authoritie's back. Are you one of those people? Or do you have no choice or control over your little boyfriend's actions because he cares for you so much? Pretty funny how something neutral can be converted to negative by idiots like arcanine.
Heh...wtf, look like you got the f point.

I'm still here, and I can care less if I make you or andy angry or not. I'd like to see him ban me and expose himself as an idiot for bending and abusing his powers. I'm sure he'll be going through my posts with a fine tooth comb to find every little reason to ban me because he obviously has no management over his little temper that he's kindly demonstrated for all of you to see.

Stop trying to tick us off stinger...

hi! 8)
*and it's not luck but Arcanine's self control that he's not abusing his power... regardless of how displeasing his post is to some of us, it never violated any rules of PC enough to deserve a ban... it's his opinion, but certainly all of us can watch for the language a bit even if it's censored...*

Right you are... But Arcanine obviously missed my attempt to dodge the filter?
Thanks andy for posting that. ^_^ see peoples i am on! im at home and i have very little time, but im on all the same while i can be.

I have a message for all
of you who may want to speak to me or contact me during my school week...I
am happy to email people and my address during the week is a school one,
[email protected] so please email me if you want to say anything
that generally would take a PM. Other than this, I will still be online at
home on weekends when I am allowed, so I will still pop up on MSN around
once a week on my weekend and also I will use PC then...plus, I can get on
certain nights of the school week if I do all my homework like now I am on
my computer in my bedroom, I only have an hour but im still here all the
same, and posting. ^_^ on the occasions I can get on at home, I'll be here
at PC, posting and all. So yeah...I'm always around and often online at
school even though no one can see that, send me an email and your likely to
get a fast reply. And I'll be on PC at home whenever I can...which isn't
much but still a bit of time all the same. ^_^

[note] of i somehow manage to use up my limit at school ny emailing i will be cut off the net altogether except fpr at home like now. also, bad bad bad news...my computer is really messing up and i have to take it in for repairs soon, so i may not be online at all for a week or two, well not on PC anyways.

finally, i talked to kairi earlier and to save her making an explanitory post, i'll say what has been decided. because i was really upset at having to step down and also having no longer acess to the mod and staff boards, kairi came up with a good idea. A way that i can still be a part of the staff, and yet still not have modship which i cant really qualify at the moment. But you would all be confused when my name appears in bold again and i appear to be a moderator. Kairi says she can re-mod me but not put me in any forums, meaning technically im not a moderator at all, i will have no mod powers but i will be able to acess the staff section and still have input there. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ which is really great. So i will be sort-of staff. so yeah...no one get all confused if i appear to be a mod, im not, im a member taht looks like one XP. kairi says she will do that tomorrow. so yeah...kairi i hope you dont mind me explaining it instead of you. i thought it would be good to explain before you actiually do that so people will know.

thank you everyone for all you said. ^_^ i really, really appreciate it! and as i said, i am not leaving...but i will be very inactive, im sorry.

Soph.
Good, spare us your ignorance

Soph
February 11th, 2004, 09:33 PM
*looks furious* RIGHT that does it I have had enough stinger. enough to the point taht i risk coming in here (thank you andy for alerting me to this foul troublemaker)

now look here stinger you can abuse me as much as you like. You can hate me or call me names or be a jerk. But don't you DARE question Andy's honour and loyalty! You knowstinger, you might not have noticed but you the only one who thinks my postmade me sound 'like an idiot' has it ever occurred to you that maybe you have some mental issues you should get checked? See the reality, mate, no one is agreeing with you! you have a right to disagree with mods, sure, but no right to insult them or be disrespectful, you deserve a ban and if I was an super mod I would give it to you. as it is Andy happens to have higher intelligence than you and he had the precense of mind to ban your sorry little butt off. You want to leave? Fine. Andy will be only too happy to help you, once your banned you wont be able to post so you can go poision some other place wioth your unwanted precense. And don't you EVER insult Andy again! He is not my 'little boyfriend' but my loyal friend and he above all here would do anything for me, just because no one in your life would do that for you is no means to make fun of Andy. I pity you, you clearly have no life. Get lost, stinger, enjoy the ban Andy gives you. I'm always on his side. No one is on yours, go live your sad life, no one here wants you. get lost. And good riddance.

*stands next to andy* i support Andy, no matter what! offend him, and you offend me. take that warning. i suggest you pay heed to it.

Phantom Angel
February 11th, 2004, 09:40 PM
You are little...Stinger.
You should not waste your time to post here.
You are too stupid to post here.
Get lost.

Kairi
February 11th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Obviously you have interpretation issues that rival to even mine. I never said that I disliked her being a moderator. I don't give a "flip" about her former powers, or your current ones. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean I can't dissagree with you.... Am i correct? I want to leave, but i once again tell you, (And maybe this time it will get through your thick skull of yours), that It's harder than that. Soph could still have came back and posted, but it would come at the price of authority hitting her over the head. And to prove your skills of interpreting pitiful, I never said I was happy for her in any way.... Not even a context clue. I wouldn't even be happy for her if she came back. Not a hater, nor a lover.

In which case you replied to this thread againwhy? Obviously trying to make flamebait for the moderators, thats so mature. The thick skull thing obviously proves that, mature people can debate and discuss stuff without kiddish remarks. If you want to leave, pull the network card/modem out of your computer and chuck it against the wall. Id be happy if you didnt post in this thread though, can you find the context clue? Cool.

Did I ever say that I could leave like that? People like you don't have influence over me, so stop wasting your time writing something up that's going to make you look like an idiot. I just love little people that hide behind authoritie's back. Are you one of those people? Or do you have no choice or control over your little boyfriend's actions because he cares for you so much? Pretty funny how something neutral can be converted to negative by idiots like arcanine.

You dont have influence over us either, thus your post was without meaning, unless you wanted flames/tempers to rise up. I love people who try to be cool by deifying that authority with a few script kiddy-like fancy words that are supposed to be too much for us who are in authority. Pretty funny how a harmless thread about her absence which means so much to her can be turned around by a kid trying to look cool.

I'm still here, and I can care less if I make you or andy angry or not. I'd like to see him ban me and expose himself as an idiot for bending and abusing his powers. I'm sure he'll be going through my posts with a fine tooth comb to find every little reason to ban me because he obviously has no management over his little temper that he's kindly demonstrated for all of you to see.

Funny, Id like to see you banned too. I guess we agree on something. Im sure youll be coming through my post trying to tear it apart to look more defiant and mature. You havent implied youre trying to be, but this kind of behavior is very characteristic of those who are. Oh, and in the 90s it might have been cool.

hi! 8)

Sup. ggkthxbai

Right you are... But Arcanine obviously missed my attempt to dodge the filter?

Good, spare us your ignorance

Lord knows I wish youd spare us your idiotic remarks.

Look, she got mad because you acted like it was no big deal, and maybe it isnt to you. It is a big deal to her, and it wasnt a choice. You could have just said sorry, you didnt mean it like that, and

We all could have been on our way. Yes, youd actually have had to swallow your pride, but its better than this. Sure, some things were mistook, but come on.

Arcanine
February 11th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Right now I am going to cut the nice Mod stuff.

Obviously you have interpretation issues that rival to even mine. I never said that I disliked her being a moderator. I don't give a "flip" about her former powers, or your current ones. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean I can't dissagree with you.... Am i correct? I want to leave, but i once again tell you, (And maybe this time it will get through your thick skull of yours), that It's harder than that. Soph could still have came back and posted, but it would come at the price of authority hitting her over the head. And to prove your skills of interpreting pitiful, I never said I was happy for her in any way.... Not even a context clue. I wouldn't even be happy for her if she came back. Not a hater, nor a lover. You dont want to mess with me Stinger, I can get very mad very quick and when im mad I can say some bad things about a member. You should be happy you got me mad on a good day.

Did I ever say that I could leave like that? People like you don't have influence over me, so stop wasting your time writing something up that's going to make you look like an idiot. I just love little people that hide behind authoritie's back. Are you one of those people? Or do you have no choice or control over your little boyfriend's actions because he cares for you so much? Pretty funny how something neutral can be converted to negative by idiots like arcanine. The only idiot around here is you Stinger, how many members back you up with what you say? 0
Now how many members is on My side? All of the staff all of the active members. You dont know how much I mean to PC. I put countless hours into PC every day and I have seen many spamers/bashers like you and I just dont care about members like you any more, thay dont get to me and if thay get out of hand then I dont give a second though about banning them right off of PC.

I'm still here, and I can care less if I make you or andy angry or not. I'd like to see him ban me and expose himself as an idiot for bending and abusing his powers. I'm sure he'll be going through my posts with a fine tooth comb to find every little reason to ban me because he obviously has no management over his little temper that he's kindly demonstrated for all of you to see. I dont have to go through your posts with a fine tooth comb, I have every right in the world to ban you and not have any one say anything about it. And if I ban you butt off then I am not abusing my powers and I wont be the one sitting there like an idiot. If I ban you then the banned member is the idiot not the banner (get that through your thick head Stinger). I was made S-Mod here to help PC not ban a member that dont need to be banned and make fools like you happy over my abusing my Mod Powers. I am not that stupid, I get high remarks for the job I do and if you dont think so then go jump in a lake.

Right you are... But Arcanine obviously missed my attempt to dodge the filter? I can ban you right now and it will make my day, but then like most spamers/bashers like you, you re-join come back to this thread spam it up and quote my posts and bash me. But I dont give a flip about you or what you think. GOT THAT BUCKO?

Good, spare us your ignorance I wish your ignorance would take a nice drop from a great Pokemon forum called Pokmon Community.

NOW BUZZ OFF AND LEAVE PC BEFORE I KICK YOUR SORRY HIDE OUT. AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE VERY PRITTY STINGER.

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Stinger, what you are doing is not good. I wouldn't do this...

Stinger
February 11th, 2004, 09:58 PM
*looks furious* RIGHT that does it I have had enough stinger. enough to the point taht i risk coming in here (thank you andy for alerting me to this foul troublemaker)
Struck a nerve or two have I?

now look here stinger you can abuse me as much as you like. You can hate me or call me names or be a jerk.
I got permission to flame you. Kewl 8)

But don't you DARE question Andy's honour and loyalty!
Watch, hes going to ban me, and I havent broken a rule that he hasnt broken once before. THEN you can proceed your useless ramblings. Im not sure youll want to though, making yourself look like a loser after he does ban me.

You knowstinger, you might not have noticed but you the only one who thinks my postmade me sound 'like an idiot' has it ever occurred to you that maybe you have some mental issues you should get checked? See the reality, mate, no one is agreeing with you!
Theyre just afraid to speak up. Obviously nobody wants to question authority around here, except me. I dont blame them though, because Im sure theyd get banned too.

you have a right to disagree with mods, sure, but no right to insult them or be disrespectful, you deserve a ban and if I was an super mod I would give it to you.
Too bad you arent. Andy turned a neutral post into an offensive post. I had nothing against you until I noticed how you hid behind his back every time you helplessly try to argue. Wheres your boyfriend to back you up?

as it is Andy happens to have higher intelligence than you and he had the precense of mind to ban your sorry little butt off.
*cough*. He hasnt proved intelligence higher than a spoon. Obviously you arent that intelligent. May I suggest a spell checker?

You want to leave? Fine. Andy will be only too happy to help you, once your banned you wont be able to post so you can go poision some other place wioth your unwanted precense.
I guess andy poisoned your mind with interpretation issues? I was talking about leaving the internet, not this heck Hole (No bad words). I just love making you idiots miserable here.

And don't you EVER insult Andy again! He is not my 'little boyfriend' but my loyal friend and he above all here would do anything for me, just because no one in your life would do that for you is no means to make fun of Andy.
Youve already tried to get that useless point through me. And no, if I were wrong, like andy is, Id never have anyone back me up. So youre right there. Youd like me to get some of my friends to join this idiotic conversation? Youre right about him doing anything for you, because your obviously a control freak. Go have him do your laundry.

I pity you, you clearly have no life. Get lost, stinger, enjoy the ban Andy gives you. I'm always on his side. No one is on yours, go live your sad life, no one here wants you. get lost. And good riddance.
Thats pretty hypocritical. Obviously you have no life when all you do is post from school when you should be focusing on other things besides your online boyfriend. Funny how people who have nothing to say tend to insult other peoples lives; how would you know what real life is when the only one you know is the online one, Soph?

*stands next to andy* i support Andy, no matter what! offend him, and you offend me. take that warning. i suggest you pay heed to it.
*stands alone* At least I dont hide behind other people. I pay no attention to your warning, because there is nothing to be aware of other than the stupidity of your boyfriend, and sad little you.

Phantom Angel
February 11th, 2004, 10:03 PM

Watch, hes going to ban me, and I havent broken a rule that he hasnt broken once before. THEN you can proceed your useless ramblings. Im not sure youll want to though, making yourself look like a loser after he does ban me.

Theyre just afraid to speak up. Obviously nobody wants to question authority around here, except me. I dont blame them though, because Im sure theyd get banned too.

Too bad you arent. Andy turned a neutral post into an offensive post. I had nothing against you until I noticed how you hid behind his back every time you helplessly try to argue. Wheres your boyfriend to back you up?

*cough*. He hasnt proved intelligence higher than a spoon. Obviously you arent that intelligent. May I suggest a spell checker?

I guess andy poisoned your mind with interpretation issues? I was talking about leaving the internet, not this heck Hole (No bad words). I just love making you idiots miserable here.

Youve already tried to get that useless point through me. And no, if I were wrong, like andy is, Id never have anyone back me up. So youre right there. Youd like me to get some of my friends to join this idiotic conversation? Youre right about him doing anything for you, because your obviously a control freak. Go have him do your laundry.

Thats pretty hypocritical. Obviously you have no life when all you do is post from school when you should be focusing on other things besides your online boyfriend. Funny how people who have nothing to say tend to insult other peoples lives; how would you know what real life is when the only one you know is the online one, Soph?

*stands alone* At least I dont hide behind other people. I pay no attention to your warning, because there is nothing to be aware of other than the stupidity of your boyfriend, and sad little you.I think you better shut the **** up before I insert my **** in yo' mouth.
GET LOST!!!

Stinger
February 11th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Right now I am going to cut the nice Mod stuff.
Go for it

You dont want to mess with me Stinger, I can get very mad very quick and when im mad I can say some bad things about a member. You should be happy you got me mad on a good day.

But that would be breaking your own rules. A sure sign of stupidity.

The only idiot around here is you Stinger, how many members back you up with what you say? 0
Now how many members is on My side? All of the staff all of the active members. You dont know how much I mean to PC.
Like I said, theyre afraid to stand up to someone who has more power than them. Your not making yourself look like a good mod at all. And Id like EVERYONE who supports Arcanine to speak up. Id like to have a word with you.

I put countless hours into PC every day
You have nothing better to do? Go outside.

and I have seen many spamers/bashers like you and I just dont care about members like you any more, thay dont get to me and if thay get out of hand then I dont give a second though about banning them right off of PC.
Yeah, you dont care about the flammers. Is that why youre getting angry? No more mister nice mod my butt.

I dont have to go through your posts with a fine tooth comb, I have every right in the world to ban you and not have any one say anything about it.
Are you sure you want to speak like that in public? Obviously you either do insanely stupid stuff when your mad, or you dont have the brain cells to realize what youre doing.

And if I ban you butt off then I am not abusing my powers and I wont be the one sitting there like an idiot. If I ban you then the banned member is the idiot not the banner (get that through your thick head Stinger).
Youd just be proving yourself ignorant by banning someone out of laziness. After all, I could of sworn you said that you didnt care about the bashers.

[ quote]I was made S-Mod here to help PC not ban a member that dont need to be banned and make fools like you happy over my abusing my Mod Powers. I am not that stupid, I get high remarks for the job I do and if you dont think so then go jump in a lake.[/quote]
Youve gotten high remarks like other Nazi-Moderators like you? By any chance, is your Surname Hitler? And Its pretty funny to watch people with horrible grammar skills call me stupid. Thats got to be the 100th time Ive ran into a hypocritical moderator.

I can ban you right now and it will make my day, but then like most spamers/bashers like you, you re-join come back to this thread spam it up and quote my posts and bash me.
Probably not, because if you ban me, it will only make you look stupid, like Ive repeated many times now.

But I dont give a flip about you or what you think. GOT THAT BUCKO?
Then why the heck are you arguing with me? Stupidity got the best of you, eh?

I wish your ignorance would take a nice drop from a great Pokemon forum called Pokmon Community.
This place is horribly filled with morons like you

NOW BUZZ OFF AND LEAVE PC BEFORE I KICK YOUR SORRY HIDE OUT. AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE VERY PRITTY STINGER.
Your horrible advice only encourages me to do opposite.

EDIT:

I think you better shut the **** up before I insert my **** in yo' mouth.
GET LOST!!!
Better watch out, Andy might ban you :cool:

Kairi
February 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM

and if you do flame, youll have broken a rule which of course, is grounds for banning.

I thought we discussed how mature people dont have to call others names because their argument isnt going well?

Ooo youre so tough. Youre the only person in the world who can talk to mods about something like this.

So now you do admit you think negatively bout her and want this thread to hurt her? That now contradicts your earlier post claiming you post have nothing against her.

You have made so many typos it isnt funny. Want me to point out every one? I wouldnt though, because I dont stab peoples feet when Im debating with them.

Again, my suggestion for leaving the internet works. This hole is free to be left anytime, and you know that. You cant leave until youre a hero who defeats the mods though.

Funny how youre posting in an online forum claming you know someones life so well, when you cant get off the internet. I guess we know how you know the word hypocritical.

*stands alone* At least I dont hide behind other people. I pay no attention to your warning, because there is nothing to be aware of other than the stupidity of your boyfriend, and sad little you.

Ooo, stands alone.

Look, I dont have time to monitor this thread, youve already prove you cant give a sensible debate, so this is pointless.Besides, I notice you skipped my post, funny...

Arcanine
February 11th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Well Stinger you got what you wanted. And I am not the one that is an idiot and I did not abuse my Mod powers, I had every right to ban you and thats what im here for to stop spamers like you. You went to far in your posts and you would have been better off staying out of this thread. But whats does is done and I hope you like your new home in Banville.