PDA

View Full Version : my second card

Datriot
August 9th, 2005, 02:18 AM
This is my second card, I think it's an inprovement from the first but still needs work.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1904/clefairy8tq.th.png (http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clefairy8tq.png)

Eon-Rider
August 9th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Yeah...
It is kinda plain and boring.

Datriot
August 9th, 2005, 03:12 AM
I can't seem get the right font for the text I use the font that the tutorial says but it turns out like this.:(
I'm not doing any moves with descriptions until I master the font.

M4rtyn
August 9th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Right. Do you use Fang's Symboligy? If not use it. And photoshop. Ask around your freinds for the free version. And follow the tortorial like the holy book. Or I shall eat you. And don't worry you'll get there eventually.... I was worse than you 2 years. And still haven't got there. I'm number 1 at coming 2nd best.

QFred
August 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
M4rtyn: You aren't the best people to say that! LOL

datriot: It's, meh... Plain, as coolmaster said, supported by very wrong placement and fonts, so...
You'll improve and become very good at faking, if you want, I think!

Datriot
August 10th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I hope so, I really wanna make some good cards!

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2005, 03:08 AM
I agree the fonts and placements are wrong, but you'll improve oh and there's one thing I noticed right away the card says clefairy even though it's really a clefable.

Datriot
August 10th, 2005, 04:53 AM
oops, I put the wrong name, I meant to put Clefable....:(
Okay, I'm gonna try and make another card but can someone tell me the names of the correct fonts in MS Paint?

Gokey Shuckle
August 10th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Also, CMP and others made that blank to represent the Contests in Pokemon R/S/E. So basically what you created was a Cute Clefairy. Actually, it's a Clefable. There are special rules for using these blanks, but CMP hasn't been here for a while. I'll ask him to post the rules for these blanks.

Datriot
August 10th, 2005, 09:19 AM
oops, I didn't know! Man, I really have made a mess of this card!