PDA

View Full Version : Some more bad news

StarLightUmbreon
February 9th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Well look like i will not be haveing inter net for a long time. They are doing up grade in my area(able up grades). I will not have to pay for the time it will be down but it will take a while. I will only have basic cable too. Seems they strted to have problems with the lines wround here and fround a be messe. I don;t know all the details but looks like I will not be on. I don;t know when i will be back. Sorry every one.

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well look like i will not be haveing inter net for a long time. They are doing up grade in my area(able up grades). I will not have to pay for the time it will be down but it will take a while. I will only have basic cable too. Seems they strted to have problems with the lines wround here and fround a be messe. I don;t know all the details but looks like I will not be on. I don;t know when i will be back. Sorry every one.Oh no, I am not going to have you for a long time.:(
And don't know when will you back...
k, I will always wait here.(even it will took forever, I always here)

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Well this seems realy bad time for PC. Well i don't realy know you. Though thanks for responding to me PMs. Now i will have no other person on here to tlak about Kurt with(just when i find someone as nus as me about him).
Come back soon.

StarLightUmbreon
February 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Hey thanks Austin and Eternal Night. I don't realy have to much time to be on tongiht*sigh i hate inter net. When i get back we can drive people nut taking about NightCrawler.
Well looks like you answer my quetion i asked in DCC.

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Drive people nuts with NightCrawler?
Lol, you girls like that fuzzy dude.
Hm.....I prefer this one.

SOOOOOOOOOONANSU!!!!!
Wobbuffet in Japanese.:P

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Hey thanks Austin and Eternal Night. I don't realy have to much time to be on tongiht*sigh i hate inter net. When i get back we can drive people nut taking about NightCrawler.
Well looks like you answer my quetion i asked in DCC.

I can wait!!!! Jumps up and down. Life can be very unfair. I just find a friends and she has to leave for a lon time. Ok sorry just got a bite emotional.

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 11:01 PM
well bye didnt really now ya but u seem like a nice guy

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Drive people nuts with NightCrawler?
Lol, you girls like that fuzzy dude.
Hm.....I prefer this one.

SOOOOOOOOOONANSU!!!!!
Wobbuffet in Japanese.:P

Yey! Soooonansuuu!!! > /\/\/\ <
Sorry t' hear about your internet. That must really stink. x.x

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Yey! Soooonansuuu!!! > /\/\/\ <
Sorry t' hear about your internet. That must really stink. x.xYea, without net... I can't sleep.:P
*Bulbasaur use sleep powder on him*
ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz.....(can someone wake me up please?:P)

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Yea, without net... I can't sleep.:P
*Bulbasaur use sleep powder on him*
ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz.....(can someone wake me up please?:P)

*Jumps on PA's head*
SOOOOONANASUU!!
Did that work? >=3
Bitter... x.x()

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 11:11 PM
*Jumps on PA's head*
SOOOOONANASUU!!
Did that work? >=3
Bitter... x.x()Ahh, that's work very well.:knockedou
*jump around*
It work very well, sour. XP

StarLightUmbreon
February 9th, 2004, 11:13 PM
lol you two. Well at lest you guys are haveing some fun in this thread. Though i think your off topic now XP.

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Glad t'hear that, Bitter. =P
So- okay... I'll shut up now. x.x
500 posts! Wee!

Phantom Angel
February 9th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Yes, we are. X_X
*dies because of jumping too much*
(I hope you will get on soon.:P)

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your internet and I hope that you can come back online soon. Bye!

Dragon Man
February 10th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about you Internet situation. I don't have Internet at home, only at school and school is from 8:05 to 3:00 so I have about 30 minutes to post and browse each day. It's still sort of a lot though. I'm sorry again that you won't be on because it's nice reading your posts. By the way this is my 200th post! :P

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Mmmmhm, goodbye StarLightUmbreon and I hope you can get proper internet connections soon....

Haruka
February 10th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Well, have a nice and safe trip then!

Kairi
February 10th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I hope someday the internet is more easily available to everyonelike phones. So many people have to leave due to its availbiliy. Bye, hope you can come back soon! ^_^

DragonTrainer
February 10th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear this, I hope you return soon!

igtica
February 11th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Aww thats such a shame. i do hope you get back to us one day soon preciousssss

Imakuni?
February 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
yea ill be gone in a copula weeks cuz im gettin cable inet(good bye dialuP) and in 6 weeks im goin to texas.