• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

huh?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
i came on here before and the pics were ok, now i come on and there are NO smilies, avatars, sig pics, pictures, nothing! can anyone help plz?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Do you have Norton Internet Security on your computer? If so, that's probably the problem. I have NIS and I can't see any avatars, rep blocks, smilies or post icons. There's nothing you can do unfortunately (switching NIS off is a bad idea and could expose your computer to viruses, so it's best left on).

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
This is really unlikely but... maybe you unticked the Visible Post Elements in the Options in the User CP.

Years
It's what FG said, for me it is Norton Personal Firewall, it disalows me to view avatars, rep blocks and the site banner. It's nothing to worry about its just that your protection is not alowing the immages through, but turning it off is a bad idea as FG said.

Back