PDA

View Full Version : my first handmade t'card.

~JapaneseWolf
August 10th, 2005, 01:39 AM
i was just wondering cause i was THINKING (not yes!) of opening a t card shop and i was wondering how my t cards are so please feel free to tell me how they are.

T card in manage attachments

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Pretty good but it looks pretty blurry, in what format did you save it? Well anyway I'll give it 5/10 because of the blurrines.

DarkPegasus
August 10th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Don't save anything in JPEG(use PNG), the card looks nice, you should start a shop.

~JapaneseWolf
August 10th, 2005, 02:28 AM
i used .jpg and i don't have .png
and thanks darkpegasus have you finished my request i asked in your joined shop with Yami_zidane the devil/angel eevee?

DarkPegasus
August 10th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Sorry I haven't been online for about a month so the shop died out... And I am not in a feal for making it.

~JapaneseWolf
August 10th, 2005, 01:35 PM
thats alright darkpegasus i'll try to make one.

~JapaneseWolf
August 11th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Aren't i the bad double poster? in my own thread too! ok open for buisness and you've seen my work! top page and please one person at a time!
pokemon:
trainer sprite:
badges:
ID:
Colours:
fav. type:

Dragon-Chan
August 11th, 2005, 06:39 AM
And as for your Tcard, it looks fine to me, just don't save it as JPG. PNG is good, but TIFF is the best, no-loss format to save images in.

You don't have to double post, just edit your first post, put the form on it and delete the double post. People are more likely to notice it on the first post anyway. Have fun Tcarding =D

Latias_fan
August 11th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I give it a 9/10.It looks really cool but what about a pokemon by the trainer(ex.Eevee)?

~JapaneseWolf
August 11th, 2005, 10:36 PM
oh okay thats a good idea thanks! and i only have paint no ms paint or anything and i cant save in .tiff or .png it wont let me.

Kid Frost
August 11th, 2005, 10:38 PM
nice, i wish i could make t cards, anyway they are cool. :)

~JapaneseWolf
August 11th, 2005, 10:41 PM
i could do a tutorial of how to make them if you want me to and i'll pm it to you and i have made 1 other t card for a person called rowen cross he said he really liked it

Xx_whiterose_xX
August 12th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Aren't i the bad double poster? in my own thread too! ok open for buisness and you've seen my work! top page and please one person at a time!
pokemon:
trainer sprite:
badges:
ID:
Colours:
fav. type:

ill like a t-card from u?
pokemon:Torkoal,Exploud,Beedrill,Swellow,Scyther,and Blissey
trainer sprite:female hero from Ruby
badges:the hoenn ones
ID:169896
colors: purple and green
fav. type Fire

~JapaneseWolf
August 14th, 2005, 12:48 AM
cool! my first request! done soon! i'll do the best i can!

EDIT: finished! in manage attachments...

Xx_whiterose_xX
August 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
thanks for the T-Card "too short"

~JapaneseWolf
August 16th, 2005, 05:16 PM
your welcome! just feel evil today!

anymore requests?