PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: The Turn Around

Randall Raichu
August 10th, 2005, 09:17 AM
100 years ago a man named Squall Leonhart saved the world from destruction by the evil Edea. They died in years to pass. But one who we know as Zell stuck around to long enough to find the mysterious Stone that could bring him everlasting life.
Well he found that stone and now he rules the world because he can not die. He has to melt down part of the rock ever 100 hundred years and drink to stay young and living.
Zell has tortured many inncoent people and killed just to see blood. After the fight with Edea his blood turned cold and know he runs the world as a Evil King.
A few people found out about the stone and vowed this would be his last year.
They vowed to find his stone and destroy it before he could drink it again.

name:
species:(mage,human,ect)
job:(monk,mage,ect)
magic:(limited to 3 unless a mage)
weapon:
homeland:

Chikara
August 10th, 2005, 09:37 AM
ha! you double posted this!

name: Rika
species: human
job: gunner/warrior
magic: Firaga, Curaga
weapon: sined katana, and pistol
homeland: Kilika Island

Jaybob
August 10th, 2005, 09:39 AM
OOC: but my screen name is squall he was my favourite character... can i be his ancestor??

IC:

name: Taylor Leonhart
species: Human
job: Warrior
magic: Curaga, Firaga and Aura
weapon: Gunblade (Lionheart)
homeland: Balamb
Limit break: Fire cross

Randall Raichu
August 10th, 2005, 11:51 AM
OCC: Nice Squall! And yes you can be the decendent! KT that isn't nice! btw you have have more than one character! btw I forgot to add the gender thingy on the list so you can add taht if ya want 2

name:Keo Kasina
species:Hume (FF11 ROX)
job:Ninja
magic:Firaga,Thundaga,and Blind
weapon:Long sword,dagger,fist!
homeland:Balamb
http://dolls.zaup.org/contest%206/images/gaara_1.jpg

Jaybob
August 11th, 2005, 12:57 AM
OOC:cool and by the way what about peoples limit breaks? You could have people tell you about that like I did

Randall Raichu
August 11th, 2005, 05:08 PM
OCC:only if they want one! I dsont because me guy is freaking awsome!

Jaybob
August 12th, 2005, 09:08 AM
OOC:ok sure lol i got squalls one.

EDIT: No wait i have Seifers one

Randall Raichu
August 12th, 2005, 01:34 PM
we need more people to start!!!! alot more people!!!ok not a lot but at elast two or three!

Jaybob
August 13th, 2005, 07:34 AM
ok i will get some more people

Zabuza
August 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Can I join

Name: Hanso
Species: Human
Job: Assassin
Magic: Thundaga and Firage
Weapons: Two short swords
Home land: ?????

Randall Raichu
August 13th, 2005, 11:47 PM
OCC: Sure you can! You are accepted as well! A few more people...one or two will do!

Clow
August 14th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Ok Im human (*sigh i like mogs lol)
Name: Sinic Lockheart
Species: human
Job: Thief Red mage
Magic: all fires all thundesr all freezes (like fire firera and firega) all cures all gravitys and all lifes
Weapons: A Gunblade (an original design)
Homeland: Balamb
Appearance: He has short Blond and hair dark green eyes. A Brown cloak Gray shirt and black pants

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Zell a.k.a. 'Chiken Wuss' as an evil overlord? Now this I've got to see...
Oh, and you haven't added appearance or age parst. Those are pretty essential methinks, I hope you don't mind if I add them to my form.

Name: Astra Kramer
Species: Sorceress
Job: Blue Mage
Magic: Apparently all conventional spells, as well as Mighty Guard, Laser Eye, and White Wind.
Weapon: Astral Punch, a special kind of spell passed down from her grandmother, Edea. Basically acts like a powerfull fist hitting the opponent.
Appearance: Astra has long, raven black hair that falls down about mid-back, pale skin, and dark purple eyes. She is fairly slim and shapely but doesn't really try to emphasize that, usually dressing casually in dark tones of blue and purple or black and trying to fit in with the normal folks.

Randall Raichu
August 14th, 2005, 10:17 AM
OCC:Clow it would be best if you were a human and when you a red mage you can have as much magic as you want. We will begin now!

IC: Walking through the library, Keo Kasina wonders how to find this magical stone that keeps Zell in his youth...Looking through books to see if he could find anything, he wonders if the others who are within the group to destroy Zell and his stone are finding any good information....The only way we can defeat Zell is if we can destroy the stone....Other wisae we dont stand a chance. He thought to himself walking out of the lbrary...I am now a SeeD and I should have the strength to do anything that I set my mind to....And destroying Zell is what my mind is racing on...All I know is that I can't do it on my own...

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
OOC: Please tell me of any inaccuracies and I'll correct them.

IC:

So much power in such a small object... Astra mused, wandering through the corridors, deep in thought But I shouldn't find it surprising, not considering my...condition. The young sorceress turned her steps towards the library, hoping that the books contained within could shed some kind of light on the subject. She doubted it, though...it would be foolish to store such valuable information in a school building. Mother told me that there was a great amount of information stored in Esthar...if there was just some way for me to head over ther I could- Her musings were cut short as she collided with someone. Astra looked up, noticing a rather pale-skinned boy with red hair.

"Oh, pardon me." she said, guessing that the boy was one of the students "I was deep in thought and didn't see where I was going. You look familiar by the way..." she continued, searching through her memories. Being a direct descendant of the former headmaster her parents had urged her to get to know those who attended the facility, by name at least, and this one looked familiar "You're Keo Kasina, right? Recent SEED graduate?" she held out her right hand for a greeting "I don't believe we've been introduced. I'm Astra Kramer, and as I said, I'm sorry I bumped into you like that."

Smarties-chan
August 14th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Is it still too late to join? If not here's my sign-up sheet yes I know I've been jumping out of rps, but it was because I was in more rps than I could handle, now I'll just stay wit this one.

name:Tara
species:Human
job: Red mage
Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy nose and red robe
magic: Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, pain, Esuna and Curaga
weapon: Rising sun (one of rinoa's fancy weapons)

Randall Raichu
August 14th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OCC: Smarty Arty you are accepted!

IC: "Yes, I am Keo!" I said shaking her hand. "Glad to meet you! Wait I now who you are."
Leaning over to whisper something in her ear. "You made that vow to didn't you?"

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 11:46 PM
OOC: By the by, I just noticed something in the introduction. The real villain in FF8 was Ultimecia, not Edea. Just pointing out...

IC:

Astra was slightly taken aback by Keo's question, "So...you too?" she whispered back, making sure that no-one was listening on. The reply was quite obvious, how else would he know? "Yes." she replied quietly "He has betrayed the trust my grandmother vested in him, I have to restore my family's honor. But what is your emnity with him? Has he hurt your loved ones too? Or do you have some other motive?"

Randall Raichu
August 15th, 2005, 08:17 AM
OCC: I put Edea? *smacks myself* I am stupid! Oh I am Squalls nephew in this..i am acting like Rinoa had siblings and I and the kid of one the siblings.

IC: My great Uncle, Squall Leonhart traveled with him and took out Ultimecia! Then he betrayed my uncle and killed him one night....I will have revenge for what he did to my uncle...thats why amd in this....That is why I made the vow to kill him...I remember when my uncle told me I had a attitude like Zell....I hate that so much. I hate Zell so bad for what he did to this fmaily.. my cuz' is here to...Taylor...he was his son...Squall son he made the vow as well..This family really wants revenge."

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 08:42 AM
"I'm...sorry." Astra said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him "I should have known better than to ask. I didn't mean to stir up bad memories. But you shouldn't take the comment about your attitude as an insult." she added, "Grandmother always spoke of the 'real Zell with high regard, saying that he perished when his body should have and that this...thing, who's ruling is just his empty shell. I'm not sure what to make of that..." the sorceress shrugged, before her gaze hardened "But I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure that whatever he is now will not live to see another century."

She pulled back her hand and took a pause to let Keo compose himself.

"So, do you have any ideas concerning the stone, then?" she asked, getting back to bussiness "I was thinking of checking the garden library...although I would prefer to search through the information networks in Esthar. It is by far the most comprehensive so it seems to me that if the information was stored anywhere, it would be there."

Randall Raichu
August 15th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"It's ok...I have already checked everybook in the Garden library...there is nothing so I suggest we look in Esthar." Said looking at the sorceress in relief. Glad she is on our side...Keo thought....She could probably do some damage with her power...
"So should I get the headmaster to get us the next available train to Timber? We could head to Esthar from there." Keo thought to himself for a moment. Maybe there is a way to rescue his body from this spell....He being the only one what was really keeping him from living in peace...the spell can be broken uncle told me....

Jaybob
August 15th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Taylor walked across the library deep in thought.
HE KILLED MY DAD WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS He thought growling whille thinking of ways to torture the fool. He walked into Keo and Astra.
"Oh hey there cous sorry about that." He said apologetically.
"And who might you be?"He asked astra smiling.

Randall Raichu
August 15th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Taylor, this is Astra. Astra, this is my cuz' Taylor. This is Squall's son...We are gonna get him Taylor." I said to Taylor because of this look of anger on his face.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 01:19 AM
"Pleased to meet you, Taylor." Astra replied with a polite smile "And I'm sorry for your loss." she added, before turning back to Keo. "Timber, you say?" she asked "That's the best we can get from here, I suppose. It's still a good bit from Esthar, though. Any thoughts on which way we take from there?"

Wonder what he's thinking about... Astra thought for herself, having noticed the thoughtful expression on Keo's face a while back, Is he hiding something?

Jaybob
August 16th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Taylor nooded at Keo and shook astra's hand.
"So we going to timber?" He asked Keo holding his gunblade in it's pouch. He smiled weakly still thinking about Zell.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 04:46 AM
"Intially." Astra replied "But we're really headed for Esthar to search through the information networks for the whereabouts of Zell's stone. I take it, you've taken the vow too?" she asked, replying before Taylor could "I know" she said "Stupid question, of course you have." Suddenly, the sorceress sensed a strong emanation of power from Taylor's pouch. He is Squall's son, grandmother passed her gift on to me when she died, so Squall would probably had passed on... she decided to get rid of the guesswork "Taylor?" Astra asked in a polite voice "What's that you've got in your pouch?"

Jaybob
August 16th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"oh this?" he asked taking it out.
"It is the Lionheart gunblade my father gave it to me" He said putting it back in.
"Cous why dont we get to the headmasters office and get a train to timber." Taylor said smiling.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Astra nodded, her suspicion confirmed "I hope you use that with the proper restraint." she noted, "That sword could easily cause untold harm." the sorceress shrugged, why did she always have to sound like she was lecturing someone? "Anyway, I agree that we should make our way to the principal's office. Security's been tightened, as I'm sure you know, but I've got clearance, follow me."

With that, Astra walked ahead of the two others, soon reaching the elevator at the center of the garden. The door opened with its usual 'pling' sound and Astra stepped inside, bringing out a small keycard which she ran through a slot in the floor selection pannel, causing a small green light to briefly flash above the slot. The card was accepted.

"Going up then." Astra said, pressing the button for the principal's office and leaning against the wall. Humming a small tune, the origins of which she couldn't quite place (OOC: The tune's 'Liberi Fatali'), as she waited for the machinery to do its work.

Randall Raichu
August 16th, 2005, 10:32 AM
OCC: The suprise will scare you!

I know that cuz' is really into killing Zell but his father would have wanted that. There is a way to save his soul and I will find it....I can't go off letting him kill my dad....though he is a evil emporer.....but it doesn't matter. He is my father and if his dad was an evil emporer he would try to find a way to save his soul.... I know he would...We are cousins and he doesn' know that his uncle is Zell....I will have to tell him sooner or later but for now it is safe with me...

"So lets get going...I can get us the tickets real easy just wait." Taking out a cell phone "Mom, can you get me a few tickets to Timber? Thanks! love you to, bye"
Putting the cel phone away Keo looked at them..."We are good!"

Jaybob
August 19th, 2005, 10:11 AM
i stood there waiting for the left to open with the "Ping" sound it always did. The lift seemed to take ages.

Clow
August 19th, 2005, 11:29 AM
OCC: right now Im in my room in the garden area oh can i be Seifer's nephew ill have a better attitude then him but I think it be cool to be the rival/friend of the main like Vegeta (from DBZ) or Gary (well we all know who he is) or even Drew (well most of you will know who he is....)

Randall Raichu
August 19th, 2005, 12:10 PM
OCC: Sure I geuss! Doesn't bother me...

IC: Waiting for the elevator to reach the top I swung my fist around (like Zell did) wasting the time away. "So why do you really want to get back at Zell?" Keo asked looking at the sorceress.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"I already told you." Astra replied, slightly confused by the question, "It's a matter of family honor. My grandmother always told me that this gift of mine comes with a responsibility. The responsibility to oppose those who would misuse the art." her expression was solemn "And Zell, if anyone, has done just that. A sorcerer he is not, but the stone he so frivolously uses contains the essence of one of the three great sorceresses who brought magic to the world." the sorceress took a pause "Or so the legend states." she concluded, resuming the humming of her tune as the shining display above indicated that they were now passing the second level. "Gosh, is there something wrong with this mechanism?" Astra complained to the world in general, eyeing the numbers in disbelief "We should be up there already."

Clow
August 19th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Sinic wakes up and yawns. "hhhhmmm." Sinic looks at his clock "its been an hour, somethings must be going on." Sinic said grabbing his cloak and gunblade while heading out the door and heading to the elevator. "Well looks like someones going to the headmasters office,I guess ill head up there to Sinic walks to the secound elevtater. "*sigh i wounder what's going on?" Sinic said while heading in the elevater.

Randall Raichu
August 20th, 2005, 03:38 PM
OCC: Clow the elevator is already on motion...edit you post. BTW I will control Cid.

IC: *DING* "Its about time", Takeno said walking out. Typing in a numbered password to open the headmasters doors he hears another ding as the door opens.
"Ahh, I was expecting you." The headmaster spoke. "What can I do for you?" "We need about 5 tickets to Timber. We will find access to Esthar from there."
"Studies, on the stone?"
"Yes."
"Well I can get you the tickets. But I dont think you will find anything in Esthar. You will have to head straight for the sorce."
"We will try in Esthar first." Keo repleid quickly. He know Zell is my dad. WHy would he say that?

Jaybob
August 21st, 2005, 11:15 AM
I heard a rumbling downstairs.
"guys i will be downstairs" I said jumping down the whole elevator journey and grabbing onto a pole near the bottom. I saw sinic waiting there.

"well well looky here its the brat" I said grinning t him grabbing my gunblade.

Zabuza
August 21st, 2005, 11:38 AM
"Finaly I got to the place" Hanso said "okay it looks like there is no way I can use the elevator to get to the headmaster office, well I will have to use the stairs." He went up until he found the headmaster office and saw some people in there "perdon me headmaster do you still got a ticket to Timber?" he asked to the headmaster.

Randall Raichu
August 21st, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Of course I do Hanso. I will have one for Taylor and Sinic when they arrive as well. So do you think you will find anything?" The headmaster said looking at the group.
"I think we will!" Keo said in a stern voice. "I think we will find a way to stop this as soon as possible with very little violence!"

Clow
August 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
The Elevator stops at the Office. Hey every one did I miss the Party? Sinic said then looked at Astra ."hhhhhhmmmm never met you before.... Nice to meet you Sinic Lockheart at your serves." Sinic says while kissing her hand politely.

OOC: What?!!? My char can like girls even if the one behind that char is a guy if theres nothing wrong with a Guy playing a girl char then theres nothing wrong with a guy char kissing a girl chars hand right???? He says slightly confused lol

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Out Of Character: You seem to be making more of a fuss out of it than anybody else. =P

In Character:

Astra was slightly taken aback by the boy's straightforwardness, quickly dislodging her hand in a polite manner. "Astra Kramer" she said, introducing herself and keeping her expression equally polite. "Pleased to meet you, I'm sure. As for service." she added "I suppose you wouldn't mind accompanying us to Esthar, then?"

Despite the way he acted, the boy seemed to be a capable person, a mage of some power, unless Astra's senses were completely mistaken, and All help was certainly appreciated at this point.

Randall Raichu
August 24th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Well I hope you can find what you must." The headmaster said in reaction to Keo.
"Lets go guys. We have an hour to catch the train and we will be gone for a while so you might want to say goodbye your family and freinds. We might not becoming back."

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"My family already knows." Astra replied. "But I should give them a quick goodbye and collect my supplies anyway. I'll see you at the train station, then." she concluded.

Well, I'm in a hurry so I might as well do it this way. the young sorceress thought, eyeing the solid wall in front of her with a slight smirk.

Before anybody got around to asking what she was doing, Astra had already walked to the wall, its very fabric rippling like the surface of a pond as the girl passed through it efortlessly, soon reappearing at her own quarters while the office wall returned to its usual state of solidity behind her. This was another one of her grandmother's tricks, although Astra was usually too disciplined to make us of it. Even the most diligent should be allowed to show off sometime though. she mused for herself as she began to gather some things that might prove useful for the mission, wondering how her comrades had reacted to her sudden dissapearance.

Zabuza
August 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"Well I must go for my things to" said Hanso "see you guys at the train." Then he just got out of the headmaster's office and go for his things. After that he went to train station to wait for the others to get there.

Clow
August 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Yah I need to say good bye and grab my stuff too I better get there and tell them, they should be fine with it though. Sinic said running to the elevator.

Jaybob
August 25th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I stood there waiting at the entrance for Keo and Astra. I knew Keo would get my ticket.

Alter Ego
August 25th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Out Of Character: Do keep your posts in third person, cause you just jumped to first. But I've got to say that's a level-headed crowd. Astra walked right through the wall and no-one did as much as blink. ^_^

In Character:

"Over here!" Astra called from behind Tyler, noticing that he was obviously waiting for someone. After saying her goodbyes the sorceress had decided to use the wall-crossing trick again, just for the heck of it, and had come out through the wall a bit left of the exit. She had a reasonably sized bag of supplies slung over her shoulder. "I decided to pick up some things on the way." she explained "Just in case. Any sign of the others yet?"

Randall Raichu
August 25th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Walking out of his dorm Keo thought, I dont have to say goodbye to anyone....Mums gone to rest and I know that i can't just walk up and tell dad taht I am am going to stop him so it really doesn't matter....oh well! I gotta get to the train station!

Jaybob
August 27th, 2005, 03:43 AM
OOC: Sorry

IC: Taylor turned around and looked shocked as he saw astra standing behind him.
"Where did you come from?" He asked laughing. Then he saw Keo walking up.
"Are you ready Keo?" He asked holding the gunblade in his pouch.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 04:50 AM
"Oh, I just came through the wall." Astra replied with a chuckle before turning to face Keo. "You're here, and it seems like everybody else is at the station already. Let's be on our way too then, shall we? Wouldn't want to be late."

With that, the young sorceress promptly cast a triad of haste spells at them to speed up the trip and took up a brisk marching pace towards Balamb and the train station.

Jaybob
August 27th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Taylor smiled and as he walked it seemed like we were running due to the ahste spell Astra cast on us. They arrived at the station and Taylor took the ticket form Keo to board the train to timber.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Astra shook her head at Taylor's enthusiaism to board the train. "Now, now." she said in a mock-scolding voice "Haven't you heard of ladies first?" she boarded the train and took up a spot in the corner of the entrance room, humming her tune once more while she waited for the train to depart.

Zabuza
August 27th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Hanso got on the train and sat down on the back of the train. "So, how much time will we wait until the train starts moving?" Hanso asked.

Randall Raichu
August 28th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Out of Character: Hanso do me a favor and use more comma and periods.

In Character: DING! "The train will be departed soon" A voice said from the sound box in the cold room. "I am Keo from Balamb Garden." I said swiping my ID card and hearing a ding. "Access granted."
"Alright." Keo said turning around. "The people in Timber are very nice but do not start any get into any trouble. Okay? I have some people in know very well in Timber and they can help us get to Esthar from Timber...so just follow my lead!"

Jaybob
August 29th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Taylor nodded to Keo and sat down as the train started moving.
" What friends are they Keo are they anyone I know?" He asked looking curious. taylor heard a screeching sound.
"AARRRGGGHHHH! what is that?" He shouted in pain form the screeches getting to his head.

Randall Raichu
August 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
The train jerked to a stop and the sounds of a loud bang was getting closer to the car.
"This is a good time t otest our skills, alright? I will head out to see what the heck this is and.." Keo was cut of by the sound of a scream. The train driver must have went to see what was wrong with the brakes and something must have happened. Something doesn't want us to get to Timber.
"Lets go!" I yelled I jerked the door open. BANG! I huge metal boy pulled Keo out and threw him to the ground and launched himself over next to him.
Keo rolled back to his feet and started using full force attacks with very little damage.

Jaybob
August 30th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Taylor snuck to the door and pulled his gunblade.
"umm shouldn't you be messing with someone your own size" He said smirking. The boy charged at Taylor and punched him to the wall. Taylor got up and,
"LIONHEART" He screamed holding up his now glowing gunblade and slashing like mad.
by the end the metal came off this boy leaving a zombie monster.

Randall Raichu
August 30th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"A zombie huh? I can take care of this!" Keo said jumping onto the top of the train. "CURAGA!" Keo yelled as he launched himself at the zombie. The zombie fell to the ground and dissinigrated. "What the hell was that?"

Jaybob
August 31st, 2005, 01:26 AM
"I dont know" Taylor said falling to the floor.
"I'm exhausted" He said panting for breath. He put his sword away and crawled back onto the train and back to his seat.

Alter Ego
August 31st, 2005, 10:02 AM
Astra shook his head at the sight of Taylor collapsing back onto his seat after only a few minutes of battle. With stamina like that, how did he ever expect to stand up against their real foes?

"Aura..." the sorceress said softly, performing a quick hand gesture. A yellow nimbus encompased her, feeding her with energy. It was time for some real magic.

"White Wind!"

Astra raised her right hand, palm forward, unleashing a wind of healing energy that pushed any weariness left by the battle out of her comrades.

"There are probably more of them." Astra stated, walking towards the aisle "We should find the conductor before they do."

Jaybob
August 31st, 2005, 12:26 PM
OOC: Isnt there guna be dream world in here???? if so thats why i collapsed.

IC: Taylor felt energy flow through him at once and he got up and walked through to the next carrage.

Randall Raichu
August 31st, 2005, 07:13 PM
OCC: No dream world. We dont want it to be JUST like FF8.

IC: Leaping onto the next couple of cars I saw the condictor lying in the mercy of a human. Leping at the human I seen that it was of Zell's lackys. "Hey, punk turn around and leave the conductor alone." Like me and Zell this man fought with his fist.
"Boy you just messed your whole life up with that comment." He said running towards me.
"This is gonna be fun." I muttered under my breath. He swung at me full force, I of course dodged the blow by leaping into the air. Coming down I knew he was going to attck so I rolled into a ball and right before hitting the train I unrolled slightly landing on the car without injury.

Jaybob
September 1st, 2005, 02:30 AM
"huh!?" Someone snuck up behind Taylor and kicked him in the back before He had a chance to fight back. Taylor flew into the wall of the train. He got up and tried to fight without his blade. He dodged under a lackey and suplexed him to the ground.
"Dont....Mess....With....TAYLOR LEONHEART" HE shouted pulling out his gunblade and stabbing into him.

Alter Ego
September 1st, 2005, 06:11 AM
Astra shook her head at the sight, muttering something about 'men' under her breath. Another one of Zell's lackeys approached the young sorceress from behind, raising his fist triumphantly. "In the name of emperor-"

The minion's declaration was cut short as Astra turned her head around, releasing a fierce Laser Eye attack into her opponent and sending him flying into the nearest wall.

"I don't have time for you..." Astra sneered as the boy struggled back up "Meltdown!"

A searing hot beam burst forth from Astra's palm, obliterating her opponent's armor and preventing his adavance. The sorceress lifted up her hand then lowered it straight down without as much as a syllable of incantation, causing the defenceless minion to fly backwards as if a jackhammer had struck him in the chest, leaving him in a crumbled pile on the floor.

Noticing that her comrades were still engaged with their respective opponents, Astra decided to lend a hand without ruining their strategies by mistake.

"Mighty Guard!"

A triad of glowing barriers appeared around the fighters, glowing briefly before they faded and became invisible, leaving behind the gift of added protection and mobility.

Well, I suppose a little push in the right direction wouldn't be that wrong... the sorceress thought, releasing another astral punch, this time into the back of the minion fighting Taylor, sending the hapless creature even deeper onto the blade.

Jaybob
September 1st, 2005, 06:20 AM
OOC:lol

IC: Taylor kicked the lackey off of his blade and onto the floor.
"Is everyone ok!?" I shouted ducking under a punch.

Alter Ego
September 1st, 2005, 07:07 AM
OOC: Couldn't resist...^_^

IC:

"Oh just peachy..." Astra replied cheerfully, knocking another goon of his feet with a well-placed tornado. "A lot better than these guys anyway...Firaga!" A burst of flame engulfed yet another one of the minions, reducing him to a pile of dust, soon scattered as a sizeable lightning bolt appeared nearby, striking his comrade down.

"How many of these are there anyway?" the sorceress wondered out loud as yet a quintet of enemies appeared from one of the other compartments. It seemed like they were stalling for time more than anything.

Jaybob
September 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
Taylor saw someone behind astra. He jumped over her and kicked the goon in the head.
"You ok?" He asked still in his fighting stance.

Alter Ego
September 1st, 2005, 08:19 AM
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." Astra replied, reprimanding herself for letting her guard down. "But we really need to get rid of all these goons now, go over to Keo, I've got a little something in mind..."

The sorceress waited for the boy to get back before she began muttering the incantations and making the hand gestures for her grandmother's most powerfull spell. Ice and cold winds swirled around Astra's body, starting from her feet and rising upward until her entire body was obscured by the gale. The sorceress' voice had a strangely cold tone to it as she uttered the final words.

"ICE STRIKE!"

Astra dropped her hand down, pointing down the hallway where their enemies were and the ice obediently followed her instructions; dashing the down the corridor at a vicious pace and capturing all creatures in the hallway within its glacial embrace, freezing them where they stood, before the ice burst with its contained pressure engulfing them into a cascade of sharp ice shards.

"Eeew..." Astra said, covering her nose as the stench from the dismembered bodies began to fill the air "I really wish I hadn't had to do that..."

OOC: Hey, if Taylor can have a limit break then so can Astra.

Jaybob
September 1st, 2005, 11:44 AM
OOC: well yeh lol i have squalls and you have edeas

Randall Raichu
September 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
OCC:I get a limit break as well!

IC:
"I thought you were Zell's right hand man? You fight like one of the other Lackeys!" I yelled as I jerked out of the way of a kick. "Come on boy I know you have more fight in you that this!" I yelled dodging yet another blow. "DUEL!" Keo yelled swinging away at his opponet! Kicks and punches flew out of Zell like lighting. "FIRAGA!" Kep yelled turning his attacker into dust.
"Zell has stronger men than that, why send weaklings after us?"

Jaybob
September 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Taylors gunblade was kicked out of his hand.
"SON OF A B****" He screamed ducking under a fist and kicked him in the face.
"dont mess with Leonheart!" He shouted stamping on his neck.

Randall Raichu
September 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Weak! Thats all you freaks are!" Keo was screaming while knocking punk after punk out.
Finally a huge guy around eight foot talkk grabbed Keo by the throat. "Who are you calling weak!" The dude yelled as he threw Keo to the ground knocking the wind out of him.

Jaybob
September 7th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"FIRAGA!" Taylor screamed letting a big flame blast out of his hands
"Die retard" He shouted to him

Randall Raichu
September 7th, 2005, 12:22 PM
OCC: Die retards? w/e

IC: Gasping for air Keo dogded an attack from the huge creature like man. Rolling backward and leaping to his feet he ran full speed at the man. If I can't beat you with my strenght I will win with speed.
Running in circles around the man Keo kicked up dust and blinded the man..Then like a fox leaping at his prey Keo leaped with a fist leaning into the man.

Jaybob
September 7th, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: sorry shouldnt say that lol

IC: "Keo are you ok!?" Taylor shouted stabbing the big mands leg with his blade

Randall Raichu
September 15th, 2005, 01:57 PM
The man swung at Keo and as the fist caught up to Keo he grabbed it and swung himself around with his foot leaning into the man...