• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: The Turn Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
100 years ago a man named Squall Leonhart saved the world from destruction by the evil Edea. They died in years to pass. But one who we know as Zell stuck around to long enough to find the mysterious Stone that could bring him everlasting life.
Well he found that stone and now he rules the world because he can not die. He has to melt down part of the rock ever 100 hundred years and drink to stay young and living.
Zell has tortured many inncoent people and killed just to see blood. After the fight with Edea his blood turned cold and know he runs the world as a Evil King.
A few people found out about the stone and vowed this would be his last year.
They vowed to find his stone and destroy it before he could drink it again.

name:
species:(mage,human,ect)
job:(monk,mage,ect)
magic:(limited to 3 unless a mage)
weapon:
homeland:

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
ha! you double posted this!

name: Rika
species: human
job: gunner/warrior
magic: Firaga, Curaga
weapon: sined katana, and pistol
homeland: Kilika Island

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
OOC: but my screen name is squall he was my favourite character... can i be his ancestor??

IC:

name: Taylor Leonhart
species: Human
job: Warrior
magic: Curaga, Firaga and Aura
weapon: Gunblade (Lionheart)
homeland: Balamb
Limit break: Fire cross

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: Nice Squall! And yes you can be the decendent! KT that isn't nice! btw you have have more than one character! btw I forgot to add the gender thingy on the list so you can add taht if ya want 2

name:Keo Kasina
species:Hume (FF11 ROX)
job:Ninja
magic:Firaga,Thundaga,and Blind
weapon:Long sword,dagger,fist!
homeland:Balamb
gaara_1.jpg

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
Can I join

Name: Hanso
Species: Human
Job: Assassin
Magic: Thundaga and Firage
Weapons: Two short swords
Home land: ?????

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
Ok I?m human (*sigh i like mogs lol)
Name: Sinic Lockheart
Species: human
Job: Thief Red mage
Magic: all fires all thundesr all freezes (like fire firera and firega) all cures all gravitys and all lifes
Weapons: A Gunblade (an original design)
Homeland: Balamb
Appearance: He has short Blond and hair dark green eyes. A Brown cloak Gray shirt and black pants

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Zell a.k.a. 'Chiken Wuss' as an evil overlord? Now this I've got to see...
Oh, and you haven't added appearance or age parst. Those are pretty essential methinks, I hope you don't mind if I add them to my form.

Name: Astra Kramer
Species: Sorceress
Job: Blue Mage
Magic: Apparently all conventional spells, as well as Mighty Guard, Laser Eye, and White Wind.
Weapon: Astral Punch, a special kind of spell passed down from her grandmother, Edea. Basically acts like a powerfull fist hitting the opponent.
Appearance: Astra has long, raven black hair that falls down about mid-back, pale skin, and dark purple eyes. She is fairly slim and shapely but doesn't really try to emphasize that, usually dressing casually in dark tones of blue and purple or black and trying to fit in with the normal folks.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC:Clow it would be best if you were a human and when you a red mage you can have as much magic as you want. We will begin now!

IC: Walking through the library, Keo Kasina wonders how to find this magical stone that keeps Zell in his youth...Looking through books to see if he could find anything, he wonders if the others who are within the group to destroy Zell and his stone are finding any good information....The only way we can defeat Zell is if we can destroy the stone....Other wisae we dont stand a chance. He thought to himself walking out of the lbrary...I am now a SeeD and I should have the strength to do anything that I set my mind to....And destroying Zell is what my mind is racing on...All I know is that I can't do it on my own...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
OOC: Please tell me of any inaccuracies and I'll correct them.

IC:

So much power in such a small object... Astra mused, wandering through the corridors, deep in thought But I shouldn't find it surprising, not considering my...condition. The young sorceress turned her steps towards the library, hoping that the books contained within could shed some kind of light on the subject. She doubted it, though...it would be foolish to store such valuable information in a school building. Mother told me that there was a great amount of information stored in Esthar...if there was just some way for me to head over ther I could- Her musings were cut short as she collided with someone. Astra looked up, noticing a rather pale-skinned boy with red hair.

"Oh, pardon me." she said, guessing that the boy was one of the students "I was deep in thought and didn't see where I was going. You look familiar by the way..." she continued, searching through her memories. Being a direct descendant of the former headmaster her parents had urged her to get to know those who attended the facility, by name at least, and this one looked familiar "You're Keo Kasina, right? Recent SEED graduate?" she held out her right hand for a greeting "I don't believe we've been introduced. I'm Astra Kramer, and as I said, I'm sorry I bumped into you like that."

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Is it still too late to join? If not here's my sign-up sheet yes I know I've been jumping out of rps, but it was because I was in more rps than I could handle, now I'll just stay wit this one.

name:Tara
species:Human
job: Red mage
Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy nose and red robe
magic: Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, pain, Esuna and Curaga
weapon: Rising sun (one of rinoa's fancy weapons)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: Smarty Arty you are accepted!

IC: "Yes, I am Keo!" I said shaking her hand. "Glad to meet you! Wait I now who you are."
Leaning over to whisper something in her ear. "You made that vow to didn't you?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
OOC: By the by, I just noticed something in the introduction. The real villain in FF8 was Ultimecia, not Edea. Just pointing out...

IC:

Astra was slightly taken aback by Keo's question, "So...you too?" she whispered back, making sure that no-one was listening on. The reply was quite obvious, how else would he know? "Yes." she replied quietly "He has betrayed the trust my grandmother vested in him, I have to restore my family's honor. But what is your emnity with him? Has he hurt your loved ones too? Or do you have some other motive?"

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: I put Edea? *smacks myself* I am stupid! Oh I am Squalls nephew in this..i am acting like Rinoa had siblings and I and the kid of one the siblings.

IC: My great Uncle, Squall Leonhart traveled with him and took out Ultimecia! Then he betrayed my uncle and killed him one night....I will have revenge for what he did to my uncle...thats why amd in this....That is why I made the vow to kill him...I remember when my uncle told me I had a attitude like Zell....I hate that so much. I hate Zell so bad for what he did to this fmaily.. my cuz' is here to...Taylor...he was his son...Squall son he made the vow as well..This family really wants revenge."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"I'm...sorry." Astra said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him "I should have known better than to ask. I didn't mean to stir up bad memories. But you shouldn't take the comment about your attitude as an insult." she added, "Grandmother always spoke of the 'real Zell with high regard, saying that he perished when his body should have and that this...thing, who's ruling is just his empty shell. I'm not sure what to make of that..." the sorceress shrugged, before her gaze hardened "But I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure that whatever he is now will not live to see another century."

She pulled back her hand and took a pause to let Keo compose himself.

"So, do you have any ideas concerning the stone, then?" she asked, getting back to bussiness "I was thinking of checking the garden library...although I would prefer to search through the information networks in Esthar. It is by far the most comprehensive so it seems to me that if the information was stored anywhere, it would be there."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back