PDA

View Full Version : Kanjoen (Read the rules)

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 09:31 AM
RULES: ~No Legendary or finals starters
~Keep it PG-13(for the little ones)
~No killing other trainers
~Poaching is allowed by me but the law will come in...lol
~Just for the record....YOU CANT DODGE EVERYTHING!!!
~And last but not least........HAVE FUN!!!
~If you want to be a Good Guy say so and vice-versa for bad guys.
~Goodguys don't have to be goody-goody like ash, basically they just dont agree with imprisonment of pokemon.

Kanjoen is a land with every single pokemon running araound in it, and you found a flyer asking for five of the best trainers(goodguys) to help stop the recent waves of poaching, thefts(badguys) in the country. If youre a goodguy you all meet at a lab to get your first pokemon for the "mission". The badguys all meet at Team Glaciers hideout to get your first pokemon for youre "mission".

Sample:
Name: Dart
Rank (Goodguy, or Badguy also the first one to post is next highest rank):Commander(goodguy)
Pokemon:A Grey Rattata
History:His parents were killed by the founder of Team Glacier, so he wants to settle the score.

Dart looked around anxiously for the new recruits to show up, he had posted the flyers two weeks ago and still no show.

"Oh well," he said to himself looking down at his Rattata with a saddened face.

He walked inside the Head-Quarters, to talk to his uncle on the videophone.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Name: Jodi
Rank Goodguy(or in this case girl:P)
Pokemon: Charmander
History: She's a girl from NewBark who set off on a normal adventure. When she saw the flyers asking for help she decided to join.(I'll add to that later when I think of something.)

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Dart walked outside through the side exit and looked around the corner of the building,

he saw a girl about his age, and said to Rattata, "Go around and say hi, see if

shes "legit" and hand her this note, "Thank you for joining my cause for stopping the

threat that now wreaks havoc on our great land, please enter through the main

entrance and i can start the breefing.

~Commander Dart"

Then Dart went back in and hurried to his seat at the head of the table.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 09:53 AM
(Can I still join?)
Name: Lance
Rank Good guy
Pokemon: Bagon
History:Lance was born and raised on his own. His parents were killed by the badguys. He has wanted to kill them ever since. He now is on a journey to try and stop them from stealing all the pokemon to be imprisioned.(If it's not enough, let me know.)

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Jodi saw a small grey Rattata approaching with a note. She took it and read it quickly then entered the building through the main entrance. A boy around her own age was sitting at a table and seemed to be waiting for her. "Um, hello." She said uncertainly. There was a sound from behind her and a small orange lizard poked his head around her legs.

Jodi bent down and picked up her Charmander then sat down at the other end of the table rather uncertainedly.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 09:55 AM
((thats good)) Dart pushes a button on his deask and the hydrolic doors opened

allowing all the new recruits to enter.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Hello, please sit down both of you," he says and pushes another button and two

chairs rise up from the floor.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
((For the record anyone can join for now till we strat the mission.))

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Jodi sat down and set Charmander on her lap. "So er, hi. I'm Jodi." It was all she could think of saying and she wished she could say more. "I'm here cause of those flyers." She added in an attempt to sound more formal and business like.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"May I please see youre flyer?" Said Dart as he stood and walked to a computer and started typing furiously.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Lance walked in and sat down. Bagon looking pumped up. He looked down at Bagon. He nodded to Bagon. Bagon crawled up his arm and onto his shoulder.He looked over to the girl in the other chair."Lance." He looked at the commander."So, whats the mission?" He was ready. Lance heard the boss and gave him his flyer.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Jodi also produced the flyer she was carrying with her and handed it to the boy. Charmander looked a bit sceptical but didin't say anything. Jodi was glad of this. Charmander was a good Pokemon but had a bad tendensy to be sarcastic and she didn't know wether the leader could understand Pokemon or not.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"The mission is......we wait to see of any problems that show up on this map," Dart

said as he stood up and pulled a lever on the wall, a huge maps with unlit christmas

lights lowered from the ceiling.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Lance glanced at the girl and then back to the leader. Bagon was a very tough and strong pokemon. He stood on his back feet and climbed onto Lance's head to see what everyone was doing. He was a very protective pokemon.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"The map is linked to all of the pokemon outposts in the whole land. Here take these

badges, they give you the same jurisdiction as the elite four get, you can get meals

for free and go anywhere within reason." Dart said as he tossed them badges that

looked like golden Zephyr Badges.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:21 AM
((sorry i got disconnected dunno wat happened))

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Jodi caught the badges given to her and examined them curiously. "Cool." SHe pocketed them then asked, "So is anything happening at the moment? Or should we all just introduce ourselves and wait?"

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"Yes get to know each other, I'll start....i am Commander Dart, Welcome to my

headquarters, you will each have an office go ahead and start learning how they

work, i find if you learn and are not showed then you wil be able to use them more

easily." Dart said.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Lance caught the badges and looked at them. What did he need them four? His big brother was from the elite four. His name was Lance too. Lance stood up. He looked at the leader."Well, I'm ready to go when your ready for me to leave." Lance stretched and Bagon did aswell.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"Alright first we'll head over to Glandale, Jodi, you may go and prep the jet, Lance,

contact Nurse Joy And tell her we are on our way," for one of the lights on the map

had just lit up.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Jodi smiled and stood up too. "Alright Commander Dart." She hurried off to find the jet and get it prepped. The finding was easy enough. Prepping the jet wasn't too hard either. Soon they'd be reayd to take off.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Lance nodded and went to the phone and called nurse Joy. He had told here that they were preparing to leave and that one of the lights had just litten up. He said goodbye and hung up the phone. Lance with Bagon on his shoulder stood by the jet ready to go.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:38 AM
"Load up this is just an investigative mission, as Lance I am sure just found out we

have reason to believe that Team Glacier has been nabbing peoples pokemon while

they slept, now they know about me being against them but not you two so ya'll shall

be the bait." Dart said as he loaded supplies into the jet.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Jodi finished preping the jet and looked out the door. "We're ready to go. We can take off at any time." She went back inside and sat down behind the pilots seat.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"You may take off Jodi" Dart said as he relaxed i the back seat and recalled Rattata into it's pokeball.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Lance nodded and got in. He sat down in the very back. His muscles kinda shoing through his short sleeve shirt. His abs very tight now. His charming looks very impressive now. He looked out the side window with Bagon looking aswell. Lance holding him in his arms.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Glandale is not a happy little suburb, no, it holds a major resemblance to Lavender Town, except no Tower, just a small town that is always overcast.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Jodi looked up and blinked then climbed into the pilot's seat and called, "Is everyone on? I dun wanna leave anyone behind." She started up the jet after making sure everyone was on. Then they took off and headed off towards Glandale.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Lance looked out the window at the clouds. His daydreams wandering throughout his mind. Bagon soon fell asleep on his shoulder. Lance looked at him and covered him up with his cap. He looked back out the window.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Dart turned to Lance and asked, "Were you named after League Champion Lance? Sorry if it's too personal a question."

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Jodi, why did you decide to join my cause?" Dart asked.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Lance turned to the commander. He looked into his eyes."Yes. He's my big brother." He smiled and looked at Jodi. He looked at Bagon and smiled. Bagon licked his face. He laughed.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"I don't like crooks like Team Glacier." She replied simply. "I wanted to do something about them." Beside her Charmander nodded. He was standing next to her chair but soon curled up and went to sleep.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"I started this whole thing to follow in my fathers footsteps, he had another team like

this, but they broke up when......" Dart trailed of and ran off to the back of the plane.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Lance was suprised when the commader ran back to where he was. He stood up careful not to wake up Bagon. He looked at the commander then sat back down.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Dart leaned against the wall sniffed wiped his face on his arm and assumed his place

back at the front as if nothing had happened.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Jodi pretended she hadn't seen her commander run back to the back of the plane because everyone became upset at times and it was best to just let them alone. So she flew the plane and ignored it. "It shouldn't be much longer before we get there. This thing is fast and Glandale isn't too far off so maybe only ten minutes or so."

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"Good, Lance if you would, contact Joy and tell her our ETA is seven minutes, and tell

her to meet us at the airport." Dart walked to the middle of the plane and grabbed his

pack and placed it on his shouder and prepared to land.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Lance nodded. He stood up and went to the door of the jet. He callded Nurse Joy and told her. Afterwards, He ran to the door of the jet. He looked outside of it as they landed and opened it and jumped out.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Hello! and welcome to Glandale, home of the Poochyena's Baseball Team, please

follow me." Said a very perky Nurse Joy. She led them to a gigantic Pokemon

Center. "Please feel free to find any room to your liking."

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Thank you Nurse Joy." Said Jodi smiling. She picked up Charmander and followed her. "This place is huge." She said quietly. She wanted to start exploring but they had a mission. "So Commander Dart what now?"

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"While we are her my name is Hector, Jodi you shall take the name Andrea, and Lance You are Chrome. Got it? And Find a room and explore untill 5:30pm at that time we will meet back here. Take these communicators I'll call you when it's time." At that Dart walked toward the pokemon center.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:37 AM
"Andrea eh? Ok I like that." Jodi took a comunicator and headed down the hall way. She looked around then picked a room half way down the hall way. "This one then." She entered the room and put her backpack down. Then she left to do some exploring and get a bite to eat. Charmander was now trotting along beside her, swishing his tail from side to side.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Lance had already taken his communicater and gone.. The other two weren't behind him. Lance looked back and whistled to them so they wouldn't worry where he was. Bagon on his shoulder. Lance had gone into a building and found the best room. In the bathroom was a Jacusie tub. And shower. In the back was a pool and spa. And an unlimited supply of Pokemon food and human food. He ordered room service and ate. But, this room was for two people and two pokemon. Two beds with two little pokemon beds one each side. He went outside and saw Jodi. He ran up to her."Hey would you come here for a sec?" He ran back to the room and waited for her to come.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:40 AM
((Do yall wanna explore in the rp or cut to 5:30?))

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:42 AM
OOC: Cut to 5:30 I guess.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:43 AM
(I want to explore. Is what I want to do.)

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:46 AM
'Andrea' smiled. She nodded then followed Lance. She walked into his room after him. "So what's up?" She asked.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:47 AM
((ok go ahead, ill brb im fixin me some lunch))

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:48 AM
((it was lance who called you not Dart))

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:49 AM
OOC: Ok I'm gunna edit my post, er, again.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Lance stood in front of her. He looked around the room."Do you like the room?" He looked at her. He backed up and went into the back of the room. He stood beside her."See, this room was made for two. And I was just wondering if you would like to stay here with me in this room." He looked at her and smiled.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:54 AM
'Hector' said into the communicator, "The plan is to rest and keep your pokemon in their beds not pokeballs to draw out the theives, tomorrow we will go to the pokemarket((not pokemart)) and we'll all get another pokemon." 'Hector' then just hung out in his room.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:55 AM
((romance is allowed but keep it clean, there are young children on this site lol))

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Jodi blinked. "I already chose a room though." Her comuniacter went off and she picked it up. She looked at Charmander half in shock. "His plan is crazy!" She stopped herself from shouting and scooped up her Pokemon. "'m not gonna let those crooks steal Charmander." She put the comunicator away and sat down in a chair by the wall. "What now?"

OOC: Me knows. Sharing a room isn't my kinda thing.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 11:57 AM
(I will and i promise. And waits.)

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"Ive thought everything through, just don't let yourself go to sleep and if you hear a sound at you r window press the BIG RED BUTTON on your communicator and it will buzz mine, ill come and help you out." Dart said apologetically for alarming her.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:00 PM
He looked at her. He smiled at her. His Bagon looks at the charmander."I have an idea. You can still stay here. And we'll devide the room in half. And I was only asking as a friend." He smiled. He laid Bagon on his bed. "Chrome would stay up all night watching for out for bagon and charmander. He didn't need sleep.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Right. Ok thanks." Jodi turned off her comunicator feeling much better. "Yes we could, but I like my room and already set it up and everything." She stood up and smiled. "I'm going to get soemtihng to eat? You hungry?"

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:05 PM
He shook his head."No. There's food in the room if you want any." He smiled at her friendily. He stood up and got some pokechow and gave it to Bagon and gave a bowl to Jodi for her pokemon if she wanted to give it to him. Bagon dug in. He got some human food and gave some to Jodi if she wanted it.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"I am going to stay outside tonight and get an advanced warning to you just in case you do go to sleep." Dart said and headed outside.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:06 PM
He listened to his communicater. Lance nodded and turned off the coommunicater.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Jodi took some food and some Pokechow. She gave the Pokechow ot Charmander then sat down and ate the food offered to her. "Thanks." She looked at the Pokegear hanging around her neck. "Soon we'll have to start the mission. Go to bed and leave your Pokemon out. Well an odd first mission but at least it's easy." She waved good night to Lance and went back to her own room.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:11 PM
About halfway through the night Lance and Jodi feel and odd vibration in their sleep, and Lance hears the sliding of the window of their room, and two vines silently creep into the room.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Jodi had been lying with her eyes open. Charmander was snoozing lightly in a small bed next to her. Normally her slept beside her head but tonight was an exeption. When she heard the noise she turned over with her eyes closed and peaked through her eyelids. Then she pushed the red button her comnicator. She picked up Charmander then placed a hand over his mouth once he knew it was her. "Shh."

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Lance never went to sleep. He signaled Bagon when he saw the vines. Bagon ran over to the vines and bit them hard. Lance quickly got up and jumped on them and pressed the red button on the communicater and called the commander and Jodi. Bagon kept on biting them.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Jodi's comunicator beeped and she turned it on. "Andrea here." She took her hand from Charmander's mouth and let the small fire lizard use Flamethrower on the vines. Then she moved quickly and scrambled over the bed and leaned against the side away from the window with her comunicator in one hand and Charmadner held in her other arm.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:18 PM
The vines retracted quickly and then a white flash of light signaled that another pokemon was being released, and a Rattata dove into the room snarling, and gnashing with it's teeth bared, for this was none other than Darts Rattata! He turned and faced the window as a mankeycame in poised for attack. Rattata attacked it with it's newly learned hyper fang.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:20 PM
When the vines vanished Jodi leapt form the side of the bed and tossed Charmander into the air. It was a special move they had come up with. Charmadner fired Flamethrower then flipped and landed beside Rattata. Jodi stood beside Dart and said, "They have grass types? Well this should be easy."

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Actually they are using other peoples pokemon, and by covering themselves in dark clothes and using voice changers they command them."

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Bagon saw the rattata. He helped him by using rage on the mankey. Lance went over to the commander.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"Dirty thieves." Jodi murmered. "Charmander take it out with Flamethrower! Can we return those Pokemon to thier rightful owners?" She really wanted to get those Pokemon away from those thieves and back to their real trainers.

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"By the time i got here they had told mankey to fight to the end and they ran off, i couldnt catch them, i can use these special balls joy gave me, itll return it to the owners pokedex, Go, Returnball!" and with that the mankey was sucked inside and the ball disapeared.

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Good." Jodi said grabbing Charmander again. "So now what? They got away. Are we going after them?"

Blastoise_Trainer
August 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"But of coarse..." Dart said with a smirk.((hey i g2g my dads about to be home and i have toget offline so we'll give chase tonight ill pm u, or email. ok?))

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 12:58 PM
(What about me? huh? I hate that message too short thing.)