View Full Version : Can you work out this murder?

August 10th, 2005, 10:06 AM
The victim of this murder was a Butterfree who was found lying dead with her right wing broken and her left atennae cut off. The 4 suspects were a Haunter, Beedril, Graveler and a Spinda. Here's what the suspects had to say.

Haunter: I was best friends with Butterfree and would do nothing to harm her. I was going to by her a soda that was Dark Grape flavor(which was my favorite), but the scent can be deadly sometimes and when I came back I saw her lying there helplessly, dead.

Beedril: I'm rivals with Butterfree but I wouldn't kill anyone, not ever her. I was going to check out a book at the library that was called The Advantages and Disadvantages of being a Bug Pokemon, and they were all checked out. I exited the library and a few minutes later, I found her dead.

Graveler: I like to spend time alone by myself, but sometimes, I used to spend a lot of time with Butterfree. I was battling an Onix when she came up to me and told me something. And then a Rock Slide attack hit her, and immediately, she was killed.

Spinda: I get confused a lot and get Pokemon get mixed up with other Pokemon. When I saw Beedril running out of the library, it looked like Butterfree looked evil. So when I came there, she was already killed.

So the question is, who killed poor Ms. Butterfree?

August 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Was it Graveler? Taking a guess.

Electric Hero
August 10th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I think Beedrill did it... Beedrill said they were rivals... and Spinda said Butterfree looked evil... so maybe Beedrill got somehow angry because Butterfree made a fight and Beedrill killed Butterfree.

August 10th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I think Beedrill did it... Beedrill said they were rivals... and Spinda said Butterfree looked evil... so maybe Beedrill got somehow angry because Butterfree made a fight and Beedrill killed Butterfree.
Yep, you're correct. Beedril did it. When Beedril looked to find out that Butterfree was reading The Advantages and Disadvantages of Bug Pokemon, Beedril used Twinneedle on her(Butterfree was not evil, it looked like that it spinda's mind because he became confused). And then the Onix accidently hit Butterfree with his rock Slide attack which instantly killed butterfree.

Max Hunter, you're turn to make a murder mystery1

Electric Hero
August 10th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Wha? Me?! heehe wow... I feel *hears from far away "c'mon! hurry up!!"* ok ok... just give me time...

ok... bold are clues

Last night a little Rattata was found dead in the woods. The rattata had almost all his bones broken... except the skull and the legs. There were MARKS OF LITTLE HOLES over his whole body. Apparently... something or SOMEONE WITH BIG HORNS OR SPIKES was like... 'holding it too tight'. Near the scene... some pokmon were found. Just below this, the notes.

Heracross ((sp?)): I was much of a rival with Rattata... but I didn't do it. I heard like... HEAVY steps in the woods, and I went to check it out. Then I found Rattata with all those little holes.

Pinsir: I was a good friend of Rattata *he then COUGHED*, but... I didn't do it... we were at the woods, kinda fighting because he ate my apple. Yeah, I was angry but... I found later another apple so... I had no problem with him. I swear that if I find the one who did it... I will.... ((too hard for the persons))

Girafig: I was a good friend of Rattata... he wasn't like the rest of the rattata's of the world... he was a good one... I used to play with him in the woods. I just learned somehow Stomp... and I decided to practice there. I suddenly heard steps like of a heavy pokmon. I went and found my friend... sorry... sniff... dead.

Joleteon: I didn't know Rattata very well... but I knew he was a thief. He was known for stealing small food... you know... apples or oranges... even beans. I was practicing a new type of attack... you know... like ROLLING ON A FOE... yeah kinda like that. I like to do that becasue of my spikes... well... but... he stole from me a banana, and yes I got angry... but... I didn't kill him... I don't even have the strenght to... you know... to make all those marks you said he had.

Well... this is WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too easy... way too easy...

August 11th, 2005, 1:43 AM
Hmm..., maybe Pinsir did it because he was fighting with Rattata for an apple.

August 11th, 2005, 3:54 AM
Maybe its Jolteon cause of all the spikes. Or Girafarig..

August 11th, 2005, 6:44 AM
Okay, gonna try.

When Pinsir was fighting with him for the apple, he sort of rolled on him and made the holes. Then he went off to get the other apple. Then Girafarig came, didn't see Ratata and was practicing stomps. He got Ratata and noticed it, then lied to cover this up. Pinsir came back, found him dead, then the others, and Girafarig (who had ran away) came to find him dead too.

That may not be correct, but I think it was pretty smart on my part, being someone who stinks at figuring out mysteries. I got a book with like 200 mysteries you could solve, it told you the answers and everything, I only got 1 right. Got the other 199 wrong.

August 11th, 2005, 6:46 AM
It's definitely jolteon, jolteon probaly rolled over rattata and it's spikes went through rattata's skin.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 6:49 AM
Yup, it does seem to point towards Jolteon's rollout attack.

Electric Hero
August 11th, 2005, 9:34 AM
Yeah... but remember there were HEAVY steps... Jolteon it's not so heavy to make those steps... and Jolteon actually doesn't have the strenght (physical) to break all the bones of the rattata... happypikahcu is right... it was Pinsir... remember he has these little spikes all over its horns... yeah... Pinsir is the murderer!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah... I had to check the whole pokedex to find another pokmon with spikes... I just remembered Jolteon and tah-dah... a trap to confuse people... even I don't know I'm not so proud hmm... anyway... I think it's happypikachu's turn... but... whatever he says...

August 18th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Well, its been seven days so can somebody else post a murder?

Forci Stikane
August 30th, 2005, 2:17 PM
How long is it going to be...?

September 9th, 2005, 1:44 PM
can i m,ake one? i have one i wanna post, butits a hard one i think, so can i post it?

Forci Stikane
September 10th, 2005, 9:32 AM
...I suppose...since no one else has posted...

September 11th, 2005, 1:30 PM
lol, i had it all writen down, but its deleted aparently o.O

well hear goes...
a caterpie has been found dead in a forest rumerd to be haunted by a ghost pokemon.

i was flying over the forest when i saw the caterpie. i took a dive, to attack it but everything sudernly went dark. i felt petrified with fear... a few moments passed then the light started to re appear, i dived for the catterpie, but when i reached it was dead...

me, and rydon were wrestling when all of a sudern everything went dark. i couldent move, everything felt coled. i squinted but i could not make out any details. after a few moments the light started to fade back in, i saw a rattata dead on the floor

i saw my friend, rattata and ran towards him but out of the bush a saw a whisp of smoke then everything went dark. for some reason my flame went lighting up the ground so it was artificial darkness not natural, i wated a moment later the light reapeard and i saw rattata... Dead...

i saw nouthing, i was with my friend haunter at the time

i was in the boneyard waiting for ghastly to come, but he was late, i saw nothing happen though, and i know it wasent him, he never lies to me. im his best friend.

Forci Stikane
September 11th, 2005, 4:04 PM
How did Caterpie become Ratttata??

Anyway,...I'm guessing Gastly. The "puff of smoke" that Flareon saw was the clue that gave it away.

September 12th, 2005, 11:12 AM
yes it was
and proberbly yes caterpi probly did become ratata, i was tired when i was wrighting it,

Utter Disaster
September 29th, 2005, 2:45 PM
It has to be Gastly. The puff of smoke. And Shuppet said he was late. Hmm..enough time for a murder eh?

September 29th, 2005, 4:32 PM
Yep I saw nouthing, i was with my friend haunter at the time "puff of smoke" it is him alright

Forci Stikane
September 30th, 2005, 1:29 PM
Um...the mystery's been answered already......

October 8th, 2005, 11:03 AM
When are you going to go, Ichapokemr? "No, I'm not going crazy, here!" *twitch twitch* HEEE HHEEEE HEEE! :\ what happend?

October 17th, 2005, 2:13 PM
ok its been 3 weeks. Can I go? . Srry for the double post. But will anyone post?

Forci Stikane
October 18th, 2005, 2:14 PM
Hey there. I haven't been on for a couple weeks for "problems out of my control". Sorry!...But to be fair,...I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT IT WAS MY TURN!!!

...I can't think of one right now...I guess you can go ahead.

October 22nd, 2005, 2:55 PM
There was a slowpoke found dead in a hotel room. He had a splash on the floor and he was wet.There was a broken glass on the floor, and he was bleeding on his stomach. And he secretly hated Gligar, a guy who thought they were bestfriends. There was also a purple hard scale like thing on the floor after the murder. The suspects were:

Vaporeon: He was my rival, and I was with him for a party he was drinking and I left because he yelled at me, out of drunkness. I have nothing to do with his murder.

Pikachu: I felt like killing him. He was the meanest most worst pokemon I have ever met.

Gligar: He was my bestfriend. I would have never killed him. He loved me like a brother..I think.

Zangoose: No way I would kill my own cousin. I am not a murder. I have nothing else to say, since I didn't kill him anyways.

Utter Disaster
October 22nd, 2005, 3:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the Zangoose. Zangoose would Slash him in the stomach. And Zangoose's claws are purple.

Forci Stikane
October 23rd, 2005, 4:56 PM
Vaporeon. The fin points toward him and so does the puddle. He probably turned into water inside the glass, and when Slowbro was alone, he came back out, breaking the glass in the process, and slashed him with the fin.

October 24th, 2005, 4:30 AM
It was a trick! The convict was Zangoose! The puddle and the wetness, came frokm his drink in the glass, and o' course he slash'd 'em! Good job, Utter Disaster! *Although you didn't say why he was wet*

Forci Stikane
October 24th, 2005, 1:55 PM
o_O...Oh-kay....who's next?

October 25th, 2005, 5:58 AM
Vaporeon, even though bieng his rival, couldnt have done it becuase he left the party. But the pikachu had nothing to do with it i think. The purple hard scale points at gligar and slowpoke secretly hated him, so it couldve been that the slowpoke, ( out of drunkness ) said he hated gligar and gligar took the bottle he was drinking and stabbed it into his stomach. Thats why gligar said ''he loved me like a brother..''i think'' why did he add the ''i think ''

Thats what i think but i might be wrong.

Utter Disaster
October 25th, 2005, 7:18 PM
I think I'll put one.

A Marill was found dead near the lake where the Red Gyarados used to be. She was shocked from an electric attack most likely a series of numbers of times. She had just come out of the water, so the damage must have done double a super effective attack. A bush nearby was black from being shocked. Four pokemon were found nearby.

Mareep: The Marill was my best friend. I decided to give her a surprise. I was coming here to check on her and I found her dead.

Jolteon: I never really liked her. She was too goody goody. Anyway, I didn't do it, even though I felt like it.

Pikachu: I had never been to this area before and I had never seen her before. I was playing with some twigs when I found her dead.

Voltorb: Why would I do it? She didn't do anything to me, so I wouldn't do anything to her. Case closed.

Who dunnit?

October 26th, 2005, 2:28 AM
Well... I think the Pikachu. Why?

He said he had never been to tha ara before. And yet he was playing with twigs when he found her, which must mean he is lying. He must have been in that area at the time of the killing.

Utter Disaster
October 26th, 2005, 8:19 PM
I'll just tell since nobody else is posting.

The culprit is....PIKACHU!

Pikachu was new to the area. According to the Poke'Dex, when Pikachu sees something new, they zap it. The bushes were zapped because Pikachu never saw them before. He was playing with twigs. Since he never saw them before, he shocked those too. As he was leaving the bushes, Marill was right there. He was startled (and never saw her before) and shocked her. He continued playing with the twigs because he didn't want to be in trouble. This was an accidental murder.

Forci Stikane
October 28th, 2005, 4:59 PM
Ok, fine then...what's next?