PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am The New Pharoah Yami Malik!

Yami_Marik_Ishtar
August 11th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I need Reputation in this site I need Allies to Join my club in Defeating The Pharoah and claim what is Rightfully mine! So Join my club and Become one of My followers by adding me to your....I can't believe I am saying this Buddy...List. I hate the Sweet words of Buddy I perfer Ally list. I shall see you soon....

blue eyes white dragon
August 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
whaa. no ask for rep. and I do Not think you are new.. but what do i know? well welcome have and read the rules.

Ryoutarou
August 11th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I need Reputation in this site I need Allies to Join my club in Defeating The Pharoah and claim what is Rightfully mine! So Join my club and Become one of My followers by adding me to your....I can't believe I am saying this Buddy...List. I hate the Sweet words of Buddy I perfer Ally list. I shall see you soon....
So...I hear you became nothing but a figment of Marik's mind and ended up helping Atemu later on...welcome to PC. And you don't have to make every other word start with a cap.

Soul Eater
August 11th, 2005, 06:39 PM
So...I hear you became nothing but a figment of Marik's mind and ended up helping Atemu later on...welcome to PC. And you don't have to make every other word start with a cap.

Not even I do that XD The only thing thats usaully in caps all the time is "XD" XD

Welcome to PC XD

Kurono
August 11th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Welcome to PC...I really just lost my choo-choo train of thought so I'll see you later...o_O

x Smileykam
August 11th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Oh, hi. X3; Welcome to PC. I'm Kammie. ^___^ Please read the rules and enjoy your stay. <33

Rukari0
August 11th, 2005, 07:04 PM
::A giant machine starts up::
(buzz, click) W.e.l.c.o.m.e. .t.o. (short circut)
Me: oops, welcome robot short circuted. anyway, welcome to PC, the only place where it's a community of Pokemon!(shot)

.: Kira Yamato :.
August 11th, 2005, 08:43 PM
welcome to pc, shadow of malik, you have no way of getting rid of me hehehe

Datriot
August 12th, 2005, 12:25 AM
hello, welcome to PC, have fun and be active!:)

Sorano
August 12th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Hi. :x Welcome to this place! My name is Karli. <33 Hope ya have a fantastic time here~

Chikara
August 12th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Hay! ha...hay...Hey! Welcome to PC! Have fun and post alot!^-^

Virtual Headache
August 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Hey Yami, welcome to PC^^
Have a nice stay.
If you need a friend, feel free to Pm me =]