PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter - Revival of Hakumei Ryuu (By Dragon Paw)*Possibly PG-16*

Kurosaki
August 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I didn't write this, but I'm posting it for DP since she's busy, XD

Synopsis - Animals are going crazy everywhere. They seem restless and attack often without being provoked. A lot of animals have gone missing. Even the Muggles are noticing this. The animals seem to wander around the world, as if sensing a disturbance. And what a disturbance there is... A powerful wizard is in the making. He possess a strong magic will and can get almost any kind of magic to work for him. He has recently finished his schooling and now has disapeared. Along with him were several other students.

Deeper Plot - This Wizard is planning on bringing down the wizarding community. Why? Because he has been possessed by the power of an ancient creature. An ancient mythical beast known as the Hakumei Ryuu. This beast was rumored to have started teaching controlled magic a long time ago to an older generation of humans. The dragon later saw the humans she had taught use the magic for more... Darker purposes. She was outraged and tried to destroy those whom knew magic, she didn't want to see the own gift she had taught be used in such ways. She began to use her higher magic upon them, manipulating their emotions and creating illusions before killing them. She wanted them to know they had 'done wrong' before they met their end.

Later, she was sealed away by nine powerful wizards and witches, of whom had been her best students. She was sealed into the grounds that the school of Hogwarts was later built upon.

Before finishing his first year term, a wizard by the name of Valdacin was possessed by her own power, using his body to do her bidding for she could not be revived unless certain conditions were met. Those conditions being the light of a lunar eclipse touching the castle on the same day someone had died in Hogwarts. After finishing his term, he began to collect followers and planned an attack on Hogwarts the next lunar eclipse, of which occurs mid February.

Everyone carries a darkness in their hearts...

Form

Name -
Gender -
Year/Age -
Appearance - (You need not wear a uniform, as long as its appropriate)
Personality -
Other Things -("For history and stuff")

Name - David Eddy
Gender - Male
Year/Age - 5th year/ 15 years of age
Appearance - david stands at the height of 5'11", and has short red hair, and eyes that are almost silver in colour. He wears a simple outfit consisting of a black t-shirt, and a pair of navy blue jeans, a pair of black shoes upon his feet. Around hisneck lies a silver chain necklace, that is quite thin.
Personality - David is decently gullible, but likes to joke around, making him sometimes seem childish. He doesn't take much seriously, especially his studies. However, he can sometimes be rash, or hot headed, it all depends on how the days going.
Other: David was forced into Hogwarts by his parents, since he wasn't really interested in learning magic, but rather other subjects that caught his interest in the muggle world, since he was raised there prior. Even still he doesn't totally want to be there, but part of him is attatched now. He also doesn't like kids.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Name - Kristen Frederick [yes, my old character, of which I haven't used in ages now. XD]
Gender - Female

Year/Age - Sixteen - Sixth Year

Appearance - She has brown eyes that sparkle with intelligence and the depth of her gaze. She has dark brown hair, of which looks black in dimmer light and seems to have reddish streaks in bright light. She has a roundish face, that emits a friendliness. She looks somewhat Mexican. She has a tan skin tone and it seems to stay tan year round. She commonly wears what looks like a silky shirt [of varying colors] and silky pants [also of varying colors].

Personality - She is a bit scared to do things in public. She's always afraid she'll mess up. She often is hesitant to say anything, often waiting politely for the speaker to finish their own part in the conversation. But through this politeness, she often gets drowned out by the next speaker before she had a chance to start. She can be outgoing at times, especially when she's happy. But she is more of withdrawn when with just one or two people or in a very, very, large group. In fact, good luck getting her in a large group. She doesn't like the noise and will stray away from anything loud.

Kristen is often nice, going out of her way to do random acts of kindness, such as picking up dropped books, tying to console someone [particularily friends], and things of thhat nature. While being kind, that doesn't mean she isn't also lazy. She is often seen staving off work of all kinds, often having to do it at the last minute. She does know a sense of duty, and will not stave off particularily important things or things she does for fun.

Kristen sometimes becomes irritable. Mostly after being asked to do somethnig, after waking up, being around those who annoy her, and sometimes for no reason at all. Those people whom annoy her, are shunned by her and given no respect from her. When irritated, she often comes close to shouting in her replies and replies without real thinking half the time. But dsepite the irritation issues, she rarely becomes 'mad' unless she is betrayed by someone, or done severe harm. And that rage only comes after a small bout of depression and crying.

Being very sensitive, merely yelling at her can bring her into tears, let alone something worse. But dsepite that, she often doesn't go into depression as she used to when she was younger. She cannot handle a lot of stress, and is finding her work becoming increasingly harder, sending her closer to the edge. She often cries with frustration when she can't figure something out and goes half mad when she feels as if she's stuck in her studies or will never complete them.

I fee llike I'm forgetting something in this personality section...

Other Things - No history for me. Because I'm that cheap.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Name - Robert Price
Gender - Male
Year/Age - 16-Fifth year
Appearance - Usually wearing muggle clothes, such as jeans, a T-shirt, and a leather coat, he typically only wears wizarding robes for special occasions. He has short, but dirty medium brown hair, and he has brown eyes, flecked with hazel. He stands at 5'11'' and is about average for weight.
Personality - For him, there are no rules. Seriousness and jokes cna change in an instant, and he goes through life with a rather oddball sense of humor, buut a serious demeanor, and he usually tries not to show too many emotions.
Other Things - Cheapness is my ally. o.o

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 12:22 PM
OOC: For the RP, all members are placed in Ravenclaw.

IC: Finally, a free day. I've been waiting since the beginning of the year for this! It was a cold December day, however, and I was still getting dressed. "Hey, what are we going to do today?" I asked Robert who was across the room from me as I threw my shirt on. "I mean, there's plenty we could do, but what should we do?" I was never good at making choices, so things like this came hard to me. Bleh.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I looked up at david, and shrugged. "Personally, I'm staying up here." I explained. "You see, I made a comment about the gobstones club a while ago, unfortunately, a bunch of six years heard me, and I'm not so sure I'll be safe if I go anywhere." I leaned beck on my bed, having dressed a while ago, and looking out the window at the snowy landscape. I always tended to get into trouble for some reason, I mean, it wasn't like I tried to...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Well, lets go downstairs then." I sighed at him as I made my way towards the stairs. I wish he'd stay out of trouble a bit more, I'd actually be able to leave the building if he did. I attempted to stay out of trouble as much as possible, despite my feelings towards this place. I've never been sure if he gets in trouble cause he likes it, or he doesn't mean to.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I followed David, but soon enough, I tripped over something, and fell to the ground with an oath. As I got to my feet, Itripped over a festively decorated box, with my name on it. "A bit early for christmas." I said, picking it up, and following down to the common room as I opened it. "Hey, it's my favorite brand of pumpkin juice." I said, holding it out for david to see. Inside were two crystal goblets. "Whaddya say?" I asked, pouring out some into each glass, and handing one to him. The idea of a spiked drink didn't even ocur to me as I gulped down the contents of the goblet...

AngelWolfie
August 12th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Name - Kiriko Angelius
Gender - Female
Year/Age - 14 4th year
Appearance - Wears shool robes, but under that has a blue t-shirt and jeans. Wears white tennish shoes
Personality - Smart, but shy, also very creative
Other Things - Has always done well in Care of Magical creatures and charms.

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"I'm not a fan of the stuff, but I am thirsty." I replied as I accepted the goblet from my friend. Something about the drink seemed ominous however, but I decided it was nothing, and drank the contents quickly, as I was in a hurry. "This is pretty good." I admitted after finishing.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Kasei was humming to herself, a tune she had long forgotten and suddenly just remembered after years of it slipping her mind. She was decked out in a green silky outfit. It rather looked like she was wearing plain jade pajamas, when they were actually clothes that made up most of her wardrobe.

Still humming the tune, she decided to see what the boys were up to, seeing as most of the girls were out somewhere. She came to enter the common room, looking around for any signs of life. She slowly walked down the room.

"Hmm... I wonder where everyone could be..." she said quietly to herself. She was only at the first part of the room.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I blinked, and began to shudder slightly, shivering all over. This was wrong, this shouldn't be happening, I felt like every inch of my skin, and everything underneath was crawling too. I tried to yell, but my mouth didn't seem to be working properly. Sure, the idea that someone had spiked my drink waited until NOW to occur...

OOC: http://matthew.animeblogger.net/images/fvlala.jpg must I really say more?

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I too began to feel funny, as my skin and everything below began to crawl. I would've asked Robert what was wrong, if I could. However, I couldn't speak, or move my body. I wasn't as strong as Robert however, and I passed out soon after, unable to see the result of the oddity.

OOC: http://matthew.animeblogger.net/images/fvlulu.jpg No, it isnt the same pic as shineys, look closely and you can see the difference, XD

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I blinked, coming to my senses again. "David?" I asked, stunned. There in front of me was laying a young girl, wearing a white shirt, a red vest, and a red skirt with long stockings with black shoes. I immidiately moved over to him, and began to poke him. "You all right? What happened?" I asked, frightened, not noticing that I was practically a mirror-image of david's new form...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"Mmm... What happened?" I mumbled as I began to come to, unaware of what had just happened. When I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at a young girl wearing a white shirt, a red vest, and a red skirt with long stockings with black shoes. She also had brown hair which she wore in two ponytails, and greyish blue eyes. "Who... are you?"

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I blinked as I puled him upright, looking over him, wondering what potion could have done all this. "whaddya mean, who am I? It's me, robert, don;t you..." I asked, but trailed off as a horrible idea occured to me. I slowly looked down, to see that I was a mirror image of the girl david had become. Slowly, as though I was falling through water, rather than air, I topled backwards, having just fainted...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"You're Robert? Wow." I replied as I looked at him. I wasn't one to believe something like that usually, but why was that different now. "Robert? Robert!" I called as I stood up and ran over to him when he fainted, and kneeled beside him. "Are you okay?" of course, I still hadn't realized what was going on.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I opened my eyes, blinking. I looked up at David, and moaned, covering my eyes. "Look at us, david." I said, curling up into a ball, and breaking down, silently crying, the tears hidden by my arms. It was just that such a shock had shaken me to the soul, and my mind simply couldn't cope at the moment.

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"What are you talking about? Why are you crying onii-chan?" I asked her, and then realising what I had just called her. Soon after, I caught my reflection in the floor. I looked exactly like her, but her hair was longer then mine, and her voice sounded different. Why had I called her onii-chan though? I too began to cry, maybe it was just the mood, but I fet that if Robert cried, I had to as well.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I blinked, hearing her call me that, and gathered myself together, before rising to my feet, rubbing my eyes as I stood up. "Don't do that, David. We need to figure out what happened, and how to fix it." I stated simply, looking over at the table, which I could just barely see over, thanks to my knew height...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Don't do what, Rara?" I asked her as I tilted my head to one side, unaware of what I had just called my friend. "Do you mean this whole little girl problem? Yeah, we should probably figure that out!" Bleh, twas going to be a long day.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"I meant crying, Lulu." I said, blinking. Then I shook myself. "What the hell? What did you just call me?" I asked, holding my head in my hands. Something was wrong, we needed to see the nurse, and *IMMIDIATELY* "Listen lul- David, we need to find help, this is bad, very bad."

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Ruu?" I asked her. I had meant to say Ruru, but my new found lisp made it sound like Ruu. "Okay, if you say so!" I replied, and ran past her. "I'll race ya there!" Gah, what the heck was I doing? I was fighting the urge to do things like that, but I wasn't strong enough to prevent it.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Strolling along through the boy's common room, Kristen finally heard voices. She was stunned, these voices were female. As the two transformed ones came into view, Kristen's face now held a curious look. She examined the two talking girls for a moment before deciding to make her prescence known.

"Um... What are you two doing in here?" asked Kristen, also wondering about their ages. They looked very young. And then she vaguely remembered them talking about the nurse while she was just walking into earshot. Were they transfigured? Sighing, Kristen began to poke holes into her question. A good question would be why she was there in the first place.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 05:20 PM
My hand shot out almost without thinking as I latched onto the scruff of her neck, and looked up at Kris. I did indeed need to look up now. "Kris," I said, trying to sound serious. "It's us, I'm robert, and he's, well, she's, David." I said, pulling her back. "I think someone spiked my juice." I said, before breaking out into a fit of giggles. I wanted to growl. Why was I suddenly ACTING like a little girl trying to sound like an adult, in addition o looking like one too?!

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 05:26 PM
As she grabbed my neck and pulled me back, I fell to the ground with a thud, slightly dazed afterwards. "Uguuu...." I mumbled as I swayed back and forth on the ground, a smile on my face, dazed still.

"So that drink did this?" I asked as I looked over at Robert, and then Kris. "Hi Kris!" I said with a grin on my face.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"... Um, I think you need help immediately. Let's go see the nurse... There's nothing I can do, myself anyway." said Kristen seriously. It seemed as if the potion had warped their minds a bit too, turning them more childish. Kristen felt relieved t oknow it hadn't killed them or seriously hurt them, but at the same time, she wanted to know who had done this, why, and what she could do to reverse it.

"Let's go." said Kristen, feeling irritable now, and thus, keeping her replies short. This was not what she needed, and right before Christmas! Sighing to calm herself, Kristen was walking towards the exit of the room, not going to fast for fear of leaving the two behind.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I nodded. "Come on Lulu, we need to follow." I said, not even aware that I had claled her that, and once she was on her feet, I was practically dragging her along to keep up with Kris. I did *NOT* want to stay this way, even if the world did seem a bit more funny... "I think it may have been the uh, gobstones club." I ssaid, rubbing my head as I tried to remember. "They aren't exactly happy with me."

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Rara! I can walk myself you know!" I protested as she practically dragged me through the hall. I wanted to change back just as much as her, but she didn't need to rush everything. "And you're the one responsible for this, so you shouldn't be mean to me." I commented before sticking my tongue out at her.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Quickly ushering the two out of the area in which Raven Claw stayed in, Kristen watched as they called each toher strange names. Drawing the conlusion that the potion had really warped their minds, she continued on down a labrynth of halls. Soon, they were outside the hospital wing.

"Go on in, I'll wait out here." said Kristen gentely as she pointed to the door of the hospital wing. She didn't see the point in going in with them, she wasn't the one hurt. "I'll be out here if you need me." added Kristen.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I nodded. "Okay, come with my Lulu." I said, pointing her inside the door, and pushing her in ahead of me. Madam polmfrey would surely be able to fix whatever was wrong with us, after all, dumbledore had chosen her to be the nurse...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Onii-chan! I don't like the doctor!" I whined as she pushed me through the door, and into the large room which contained a number of beds. "Wouldn't you rather... play a game or something?"

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 07:34 PM
I sighed, continuing to ush her over to madam polmfrey, who was attending a fourth year unconscious in a bed, with what looked like roses growing out of his ears and nose. "Miss, I' robert, and this is david, I think someone spiked our juice..." I said.Soon, professor snape was there as well, examining us. "As far as I can tell," He said in his usual, cold voice. "It's polyjuice potion. There's nothing to do, but to wait for it t wear off." With that, he promptly walked away, saying to kris as he went out "You're welcome to go in." Madam polmfrey seemed to be paticularly shaken by this. "You poor dears," She siad, setting us both on a gsingle bed, bustling around, seemingly to keep herself from looking at us. "I'll bring you some hot chocolate shortly, and you can wait for that vile potion to run it's course."

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Yay! Hot chocolate!" I exclaimed as I recieved a mug, and took a large sip without haste. In the end, I spat what i had taken in back into the mug, and starting saying "Hot! Hot!" before retrieving a glass of water to cool down my mouth. I got bored waiting, however, and began blowing bubbles in the water with a straw.

Dragon Paw
August 12th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Kristen strolled in to see 'David' spit out hot chocolate and rush to get a drink of water. Nearly bursting out laughing, she found the scene rather funny. Sobering up, she walked over to 'David', poking 'her' in the shoulder gentely.

"what's the diagnoses?" asked Kristen, wodnering what it would be. She was never very good at Potions and hadn't even suspected Polyjuice potion...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Polyjuice potion." I said, a smile STILL on my face for some reason. "She said it should wear off shortly- Ah my tongue still burns!" I exclaimed before taking another gulp of my water, and then returning to blowing into the straw. At this point, how I was acting seemed natural to me. Also, even though we looked the same, Rara was older, and I could tell somehow. Since we were twins, I didn't think she was much older, maybe a few hours tops.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I blinked, looking at lul- no, at DAVID! I had to keep a hold of myself. "Kris, it's changing our minds, we're, we're acting our age." I said, giggling, then stopped suddenly, shaking my head. "Listen to me." I muttered darkly. "Kris, I know this may sound, but would you stay with m- us, until it wore off?" I was definitely feeling insecure over the recent events...

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Onii-chan, something seems wrong about this though!" I exclaimed asthe thought finally came to me. "I thought polyjuice potion only changed the physical appearance!" I exclaimed before hopping off the bed, but as a result of that fell forward and cut me knee. "Ow..."

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I practically jumped off of the bed as she fell. "Lulu, you all right?" I asked, looking at her knee. Suddenly, I shook myself. "You're right, this is seriously messed up." I said, holding my head in my hands. "They probably worked some magic on the potion so it'd screw our minds as well as our bodies." I groned, despair becoming evident in my voice. It should have worn off by now, shouldn't it?

Kurosaki
August 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Maybe you should ask the nurse... and get me a bandage..." I replied, her mood rubbing off on me. "On a good note, at least we have more energy this way!" I exclaimed as I sat back on the bed, covering my bleeding knee with my hand as I tried to cheer onii-chan up. It wasn't working however.

Dragon Paw
August 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Kristen, now worried, stared at the two. Knowing enough about Polyjuice potion to know it lasted only until an hour was up, Kristen was getting worried. Also, it wasnt' supposed to mess with their minds. Something was definintaly wrong with this...

"I'll stay with you until you change back, don't worry." said Kristen, finally, worry and doubt in her mind that it was actually a normal Polyjuice potion. Wiating patiently, Kristen watched the two. Their minds definately weren't the same...

Shiney
August 13th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I blinked, and began to regain my composure. I sounded almost like my old self as I thought, looking over at david. "It looks like ru- David, has already lost it." I said, worry on my face. "Kris, this is wrong. I can *feel* my mind changing, and I'm trying to fight it, but I know it's slowly slipping." I said, grimacing. "Kris, if I ever really forget who I was... Don't remind me. I don't think I could take it." I said, sitting on the bed resolutely as I passed a band-aid to David.

parallelzero
August 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Thank you, onii-chan!" I exclaimed as I accepted the bandage, and placed it on my knee. "If you're that worried, ask the nice lady who gave us the hot chocolate!" I exclaimed as as I ran over to Kris' side, my arms flying behind me. "When are we going home?" I asked her as I tilted my head to the side, any traces of my old personality beginning to fade.

Dragon Paw
August 13th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"Will... Do..." said Kristen in response to Robert's last sentance, feeling tears begin to rise. She looked over at what had once been David and felt a stab of sadness, despair, and anger at who had done this. It only intsensified when she looked over at the little girl that had once been Robert. Sighing, Kristen averted her gaze out a window and stared at the snowscape outside.

Shiney
August 13th, 2005, 06:48 PM
I blinked, watching as madam polmfrey came out. "Miss," I said, somewhere in between a male student, and a little girl by my tone. "If it was polyhuice potion, it should have run out by now." She curtly replied with "Hush now, child, and get ready for bed, what you need, is rest." She said, before turning to Kris. she whispered in a tone oo low for anyone but her to hear. "We think someone may have tampered with the potion, and cast some unknown charms on it. I have no idea when, or even if it will wear off. Tell them or not, it's your choice, since you seem the closest to them." She said, before adding in a regular tone "I trust you can tuck these two into bed? I have other matters to attend to."

Dragon Paw
August 13th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Seeing to the two girls getting tucked into beds in the hospital wing, Kristen begna to mull over what to tel lthem. But then, Kristen began to wonder if they'd even remember being male in the first place. Sighing and remembering what she had promised Robert, she decided not to even mention anything as she went along, rather soullessly. Finalyl settling down in a chair by the beds, she felt very unfeeling and numb.

parallelzero
August 13th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Raa, I can't sleep." I said as I stared upwards at the roof, my lisp warping what was meant to be Rara. I had ended up in the same bed as her somehow, and was kinda clinging to her right arm. Of course, I still remembered I was originally male, though that male part had no control over my actions anymore, and it was slowly fading into nothing.

Shadowfaith
August 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
OOC- I'm not to late am I? Oo;

Also if I am accepted...could someone fill me in on whats gone on? ar as I can tell you are at the medical wing ^ ^;;

Name Rachel Lorenzo

Gender Female

Year/Age Sixteen/ Sixth year

Appearance Rachel stands at around five foot four and has mid length brown hair, and emerald green eyes. A streak of silver runs through the chocolate brown of her hair, from the loose strands at the front, all the way to the edges that extend to her mid back. Her skin is rather pale, though holds a healthy blush to it, and is quite slender for her age considering the small amount of food she eats. Her wardrobe consists of a pair of black baggy trousers and a loose fitting, black T-shirt with a large silver oriental dragon imprinted on the back and a smaller version on the breast and right shirt sleeve, under this T-shirt is a long sleeved white top and around her neck hangs a Yin and Yang Pendant which she has never let out of her sight save for sleeping.

Personality Rachel is considered a loner and in all honesty is one. She hates any physical contact and prefers to be left to her own thoughtssomething in which she is doing most of the time. She is a soul of few words and whenever she does speak it is not filled with much meaning, thus driving away any people she may have made friends with. Her time is spent studying or drawing in her own company and many a time, she is found reading in the library.

Other Things- Rachel never really liked her muggle life before being accepted into Hogwarts, her mother and father were constantly fighting and she never got a minute to herself seeing as the shouts echoed through out the thin walls of her home. When the letter arrived declaring her a student at Hogwarts, it was like a blessing from the gods.
She sends nearly every holiday, apart from the summer at Hogwarts, not daring to go back home to the hell hole in which she was so glad to leave.

Shiney
August 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I blinked, and yawned, tired. "Hus ruru, just relax, everything will be all right eventually." I said, and stretched out as best I could with her clinging to me. I wasn't even thinking about what I had just called her, due to my severe lack of sleep over the last few days, it seemed to have come down to a point...

parallelzero
August 14th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Okay onii-chan, if you say so." I partially replied, partially yawned as I clinged tighter to her arm, before drifting asleep. I found great comfort in her words, even if chances were they wouldn't end up being true.

Shiney
August 14th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I sighed, since she seemed to be clinging in her sleep, since I couldn't get away. "God, if I acttually forget who I am..." I thought, shuddering, ebfore a cold realisation hit me. "If I forget, it won't even matter..." With that dark thought as company, I drifted off into darkness...

Dragon Paw
August 16th, 2005, 10:23 AM
[OOC - No, Strider, you're not too late. ^_^]

Kristen watched the two fall asleep, not finding a lot of comfort in the sight. She'd miss them the way they had been before... And then, there was the question of what would happen once classes started back up. Sitting back in the chair, Kristen began to think with her eyes closed. However, soon her mind went lank as sleep carried her off silently.

Shiney
August 16th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I awoke slowly in the morning, and tried to sit up until David's grip on my arm stopped me, and I flopped back down. I scratched my head, adjusting to the morning light, and looked around. "Kris," I said in a cheerful voice that still seemed to be me, but I wasn't acting as if I was being tortured. "I think we need to go to our rooms now."

Dragon Paw
August 16th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Waking up into the soft morning light, Kristen stared at the bed in which held the two now transformed girls. Sighing, Kristen stood up and walked over to them, inspecting them. At Robert's, err, "Rara's" as she had been called, speaking, Kristen turned her attention onto her, listening to what she had to say.

"Right, I suppsoe we should go now..." said Kristen, now prodding 'Ruru' in the back with her finger. "Wake up..." said Kristen, her voice now soft and gentle as she continued to poke, as if it would do anything.

Kurosaki
August 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"5 more minutes mommy..." I mumbled, now partially awake, partially asleep. However, when I shifted positions, I reieved a full blast of sunlight to the eyes, waking me up. When I was fully awake, I noticed I was clinged to Rara's arm, and released my grip. "Huh, where are we going, onii-chan?"

Shiney
August 16th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I looked back at her, suprised. I had been half execting... Never mind. "We're going back to our rooms, after all, we have classes this afternoon." I said. After all, as far as I was concerned, we would still need to continue our education. "Come on Ruru." I said, slipping out of the cot and motioning for her to follow.

Kurosaki
August 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Okay onii-chan!" I exclaimed as I hopped out of the bed, and followed her. "But should we really attend classes like this? We're in different years too!" I was right, as far as the scheel system was concerned, we were a year apart, and I didn't know how badly I'd be picked on if I went alone.

Shiney
August 16th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I thought for amoment, and said "I didn't do too good on my O.W.L.'s, so why don't I take the fifth year over? And if they try to stop us, it's not like they'll be able to tell who was who, right? I'll just go to class with you, since we have mostly the same courses." I said. I wasn't really doing it for my O.W.L.'s really... "Don't worry Imotou-chan, we'll be all right." I wasn't so sure of that, but I didn't want her to worry.

Kurosaki
August 16th, 2005, 01:15 PM
"Yay! I'm gonna be in Onii-chans classes!" I exclaimed as I skipped after her. God, i was skipping now? This was, however, going to be a very difficult day, and I wondered if my magic would be effected by the change at all. However, i couldn't do anything but think positively.