PDA

View Full Version : Unknown #

GodofPH
August 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Cinnabar Island

The waves brushed gently against the beach sand on Cinnabar Beach while children frolicked on the shores and adults sunbathed. The sun was gently shining upon the beach as ships carrying tourists and cargo docked further south. The chirps of wingulls resting upon the pier formed an oceanic symphony with the sound of incoming tide and incoherent voices of people talking. Beached tentacools found up and down the beach were being examined by curious children. A wailord occaisonally breached the surface and sprayed a jet of water from its blowhole. Krabbys dug out of their burrows in the sand and fled for the water with obnoxious children tailing it. A mantine swam under the pier while tourists on the pier watched with awe.

A Blastoise came into view, heading towards the beach. As the Blastoise came closer, a person could be seen atop the mighty turtle's shell. The Blastoise came ahsore and the trainer, a male with black hair wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans, stepped off of the Blastoise's shell and said, "We're here, thanks for the lift Gam." The Blastoise grunted and nodded to its trainer. The trainer recalled the Blastoise and started walking towards the pokemon center.

He walked through the automatic doors and grabbed a tray. He placed his 6 pokeballs on the tray and gave it to the local Nurse Joy. He sat on a couch and waited for his pokemon to be healed. The trainer was thinking to himself, Good, now I can get my sixth badge. Gam is a capable water pokemon. He should be able to take out Blaine's fire pokemon easily. A chansey walked out from behind the nurse's counter, carrying the tray that held the trainer's pokeballs. The Chansey smiled and said, "Channn-sey!" The trainer took the tray and thanked the Nurse.

The trainer walked out of the pokemon center and hiked North to Cinnabar Island Gym. He reached a crimson red domed building with fire emblazoned on the walls. If this isn't the place, nowhere is. The trainer walked in through the doors and gazed upon a gym-floor held over a pool of magma by four chains staioned at each corner.

The trainer called out, "Is anyone there?" A bald man wearing sunglasses stepped out from a door att the other side of the lava suspended stadium. The man said, "Hello, my name is Blaine. I lead this gym. I guess your here for a match." The trainer said, "Yes, my name is Pat. Lets do this." Blaine smiled and said, "I've got a tight schedule today, how about one-on-one?" Pat said, "Fine."

Pat walked down onto the gym floor and faced Blaine on the other side. Blaine said, "Lets get this over with, go Ninetales." Blaine tossed a pokeball and his trusty ninetales appeared. It flickered its nine tales and snarled at Pat. Pat grabbed a pokeball from his bag and said, "Lets put this fire out, Gam, lets go." Pat threw Gam's pokeball and the Blastoise appeared and roared at the Ninetales.

Pat yelled, "Gam, water gun!" Blastoise aimed one of its water cannons at Ninetales and shot a steady stream of water...but the ninetales bounded away and struck Gam in the skull with tackle. Gam didn't flinch, Blastoise skulls are extremely thick and hard. Gam ran at Ninetales and swung a fist at it. Ninetales again bounded out of the way and tried to bite Gam's other arm. Gam wasted no oppurtunity and grabbed Ninetales with his free arm.

He was about to slam Ninetales onto the ground, but suddenly both of the pokemon froze and looked around. Gam dropped Ninetales and both of the pokemon ran toward the door of the gym. Pat and Blaine both recalled their pokemon.

Pat walked outside and saw a huge flock of Wingfull flying toward Pallet Town. Krabbys were scuttling about the island, heading for the north shore. Beaches tentacools were trying desperately to get back into the ocean. Pokemon all over the island were going crazy.

The western beach on Cinnabar Island was no longer a peaceful strip of paradise. The tide was bubbling fiercely and the water was turning a dar red color. Large groups of what looked like clouds rose to the surface. The clouds were a mix of tan, purple, and scarlet colors. The clouds floated above the water and flew towards the shore. One of the clouds swooped down and grabbed an unlucking tentacool. The cloud opened a hole in itself and gulped down the tentacool. More and more clouds were surfacing and heading towards the shore. Pat said, "Oh god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES
1. These rising things will try to eat your pokemon if not stopped. They must be battled.
2.No catching one unless I authorise it.
3. You can't just obliterate tem all with one big attack. They are attacking legions and will keep coming until the source is discovered and destroyed.
4. Its best to stay in groups
5. You must post a sample RP along with your profile.

please post your trainer's

Name
Pokemon: (up to 6, if you want to use a legend, PM me)
Peronality/Battle Tactics:
History: (just a bit of backstory behind your trainer)
Sample RP: Can be your first post

Heres my trainer
Pat
Physical description: Medium length untended black hair, red T-Shirt. Cargo blue jeans.
Pokemon: Blastoise (Gam), Machamp, Zapdos (Buzz), Sneasel, Kadabra (Psy)
Personality: Reckless, battles recklessly
History: A trainer aspiring to be league champ, is curretly battling through the gyms. He hopes to get out of the shadow of his Father and Mother and make a legend of his own.
Sample RP: look at the huge backstory I made

shadowolf~foever
August 12th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Name:kuro shima
Physcial Descrtption:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/hikako/Lain01.jpg
Pokemon: a purple nine tails with golden rings around her tails like halos that glow when she is in full health,name:Ai

A larg blastoise witha blue-green shell and wired red markings all over its back.name:Bi

an eevee,name:neko

pigeot,name:leana

arcanine,nam:katsu

charizard:kaifukuryoku(yoku for short)

Peronality/Battle Tactics:she is shy at times and at others is right up in you face.

History: she was raise in a fammily of breeders..that is where she got her blastouise and nintails

Sample RP: Kuro was on the beach playing with her pokemon.Ai was sitting in the sand meditating while Bi was out in the water.Neko danced happlily around kuro's feet and yoku stoos back away from the water katsu.Leana was flying over the water happly.Kuro gave a quick wistal and all of her poke mon came over.Neko jumped up into kuros arms and happliy liked her face.After Bi got back from the water all the pokemon around the beach started to act up. She with drew all her pokemon exept her still yound neko,eeve, witch she held tightly in her arms."what the"she said as she ran back away from the water as the cloud apeared. A few children where still frozen in fear byu the water's eag and kur ran back. she grabed the youngest ones had and led them up the beach where they ran back into town.She cradled the scared eevee in her arms as she stared at the clouds as they slowly crawled over the once happy and joyes sands.

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Name: Orva Moon
Physcial Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/AlanaT2.png
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Raikou(Will PM you bout it), Dewgong, and Charmeleon.
Peronality/Battle Tactics: Orva tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down adn helps those who need it anyway she can.
History: (Later)
Sample RP: (Later or first post)

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 10:33 AM
One of the abominable clouds turned toward Pat and started slithering towards him and Blaine. They eached grabbed a pokeball as the cloud got closer, after seeing Pat grab his pokeball, Blaine put his back onto his belt.

Blaine said, "Hmm, I think I'll let you handle this alone. If you survive, I'll give you the Volcano Badge without having to fight me. Well...Bye!" Blaine dashed into the gym and slammed the door shut. Pat heard the small click ofthe locking of a door. Pat thought, The coward...

The cloud slithered closer and opened its mouth. Pat threw his pokeball and yelled, "Lets show this thing whos boss Sneasel." Pat's sneasel appeared and hissed at the cloud. Pat said, "Sneasel, use slash!" Sneasel jumped into the air and swiped through the cloud, but nothing happened. The cloud's wound healed instantly and the cloud opened its mouth wider and dove for sneasel. Pat said, "Sneasel, quick, BLIZZARD!"

Sneasel opened its mouth and shot a flurry of blue orbs into the cloud's mouth. The orbs drove the cloud back and it fell down. The cloud reformed into what looked like an L. The lower part of its body had an open mouth with many sharp teeth. The L floated just like the cloud did, but it lunged at Sneasel with its teeth set for a bite. Sneasel bounded out of the way and jumped onto the "L"'s back. Pat commanded, "Sneasel, fury swipes!" Sneasel started swinging its claws madly at the L's hyde and the L let out a deep groan. It shook sneasel off of its back and it retreated.

Pat walked over to Sneasel and said, "You ok" Wait...whats that on your claw?" Sneasel looked confused and it held up its left claw to Pat. The trainer found a purple residue. Pat scraped it off and said, "I think we might have to take this to the Pokemon Laboratory."

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Hyper Beam!" A green dragon darted through the air, firing three Hyper Beam attacks at a strange something that was attacking them. Riding on it's back was a young girl who had a very worried expression. The dragon was spinning and flying at top speed to avoid being grabbed by the strange things that were attacking them. "We won't be able to hold them off forever!" The girl shouted. "There are too many. Let's get out of here!"

"Fyon!" The green dragon nodded and turned away from the battle. He sped off using Extreme Speed to make him move faster. Finally they were out of danger, for the time.

"I guess we won't be going to Cinnibar after all eh Flygon?"

"Flyon fly."

"What are those things? They were every where and came out of no where. And we were almost at Cinnibar."

"Gon flyon flygon."

"Yeah yeah I know. But there are other gyms. We can go to one of them to get our sixth Kanto badge."

"Fly." They kept moving while the black clouds billowed behind them. The girl, Orva, and her Flygon moved away from the clouds. But Orva knew it wouldn't be the last they'd see of them.

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Pat ran from the gym soutthward towards the Pokemon Lab. The clouds were everywhere, Pat had to dodge them often. He reached the lab...to find that the building was nearly destroyed.

The clouds, from what I've seen, could really care less about buildings. People and their pokemon must of fled to here and the clouds must of broke through the walls to get to their prey. Well, this Island will be totally uninhabitable soon. I'm outta here.

Pat grabbed a pokeball and yelled, "Lets get out of here Buzz." Pat threw the pokeball and his Zapdos appeared. Pat climbed onto the legendary bird's back and said, "Fly...somewhere, anywhere. Just get us away from this demonic hoarde." Zapdos chirped and raised into the air. Right then, Pat saw a flygon in the air. With a trainer atop its back.

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Flygon!" Flygon jerked then turned.

"Wha....oh." Orva smiled when she relized they weren't in danger. Or at least she didn't think they were. A large yellow bird was soaring towards them. "Zapdos. An odd sight. Espesually since...." She trailed off, staring at the boy riding on the thunder bird's back.

"Fly flyon flyon."

"Well I can't say that sounds like a good idea to me. But as long as they aren't those cloud creatures we should be alright. And if worst comes to worst we'll just have to battle em." Flygon stayed still, waiting for the trainer and Zapdos to catch up with them. Both of them were curious about this trainer but very wary too.

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Zapdos caught up with the Flygon and Pat looked at the trainer atop it. Pat said, "Those cloud things are crazy. Did you have to deal with them? My sneasel got into a scuffle with one and I found this." Pat held up a plastic bag that he had put the residue that the cloud monster had left behind on Sneasel's claw. "Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm Pat."

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Name:Michelle Star
Appearence: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/837/newhotbabe8mb.png (made me by me ^_^)

Pokemon:Ninetales, Raichu, Totodile, Vibrava, nuzleaf, hitmontop

Personality(Optional):always acting hyper, very loud and is kind of a scaredy cat, but when it comes to pokemon battles it seems as if she evolves into a whole new person

History:her parents never wanted her to become a pokemon trainer due to the fact that they lost a member of their family in a pokemon rampage and were scared that the same thing would happen to her.

RP sample:I watched as the small man began to move, turning his small head up.

"Hello Michelle Star, you have been invited to a tournament for those who have what it takes to take anybody in the world. This tournament will be like none you have ever seen or competed in before. If you accept you will recieve a letter in exactly 1 week with a very special ticket inside. This will be your passport and map to the tournament's location." The man spoke in a choppy voice as a small note fell out of the envelope and into Blazer's hands.

"Train long and hard. There will be 64 other trainers participating, all being selected for their skills and special talents as Trainers. A great prize will be awarded to the winner of the tournament; Something beyond comprehension. We await your arrival and hope for all of you to be ready." The man finished as he disappeared back into the card. Flare tugged on my pants and held up the small card that had fallen out.

"Michelle, you should accept. This could change your life forever and provide you with great battling challenges." Tucker said, but something about the man's voice had bothered me. I pulled out a pen and signed it, my answer was yes.

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"I know." Orva replied. "And yeah we got into a fight. We just got out of there." She examined the purple residue curiously when Pat held it up. "I'm Orva." She said simply after a minute or so. "We were heading for the gym on Cinnibar Island. But we never made it cause those cloud things attacked. We're heading for Viridian City now."

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Your approved Ninetales9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Viridian eh? Well, these clouds are startting to spread across the sea. They might be all over Viridian by the time a gym battle would get underway. And I wouldn't want to be trapped inside a gym with those things on the outside." Pat said. Pat paused and said, "But I do need to get this stuff from the cloud monster to Professor Oak's lab so he can analyse it before Pallet Town is consumed by these creatures."

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Walking throught one of the streets on Cinnabar Island that are usually full of people and pokemon seemed like a ghost town because of the strange things that were occuring.

"Is this Cinnabar Island? because its really empty and it is nothing like what Janet told me about" I said while looking around with raichu walking right next to me.

"Raichu Rai!!" Raichu exclaimed agreeing with my statement.

A couple of minutes passed and then a misterious cloud seemed like it was getting close to us."Is that suppose to happen? something is not right here raichu, we better watch out" I said getting ready to strike anything that came across me. and then it attack, trying to take raichu with it.

"Thunderbolt, go!" Raichu in rage shot a powerfull thunderbolt desintegrating the mystery that try to take him away. But right after that attack, more of those disgusting things appeared, I wanted to battle them, but it didn't seem like a great idea to take them all on my own only with six pokemons at my had, plus, even attacks couldn't seem to destroy them.

"Raichu run for it!" I yelled at raichu while both of us ran for our lives trying to find some place to hide. Luckly, we managed to lose them, but it wouldn't be for ever seeing that they had taken the whole island for themselves.

"I have no idea of what's going on, but i'm sure we're gonna find out"

Sithre
August 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Name:Sean "Sithre" Webb
Physcial Descrtption:http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Sithre/Sprites/sithre20zw.jpg

Pokemon: Groudon , Scizor , Solrock , Bannatte
Peronality/Battle Tactics: Unknown
History: ???
Sample RP: God Of Ph you know i don't need one hahah

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"I agree. My chances of getting there in time for a match aren't that good. But a battle won't take long. I hate using 'im in battle but this is a desperate time and a gym battle will have to be quick." She was now talking to herself more than to Pat. "No. It's still cheating. Alright then. I guess I'll come with you to Pallet and find out about those cloud creatures too. I hope you don't mind."

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Look Raichu, they seem to be heading to pallet town, something is there and we must find out" Michelle and Raichu started running to the coast line to grab a boat."Hop on Raichu." "VROOM" She turned the engine on and started to head for Pallet town.

"Pallet town, here we come!" She exclaimed in excitement and at the same time worried for the inocent people and pokemons.

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Pat said, "Thats fine. I think its best to stay in groups anyway." Zapdos and Flygon turned towards the North and flew off.

Sithre
August 13th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Eaheah!" Sean nearly dodged the erupting stones that his Groudon was creating in rage. God i'm gonna get killed by this beast...he's probably my new favorite pokemon...

Groudon charged its master, claws ready to take a chunk out of him. "Bring it on!" Sean ducked beneath the huge beast and grabbed the claw, using it he scaled Groudon. "Bannatte calm him down!" From nowhere the ghost appeared, the creepy grin and eyes slowly entranced the ground beast. As groudon calmed ,the ground seemed to calm aswell. "Thank you Bannatte, you may return to whatever the hell you do". Sean laughed alittle as the ghost vanished, he then returned Groudon to his pokeball.

Sean looked at the pokeball and a rush of feelings returned to him, this was the ball his last legendary had found rest in. He put the pokeball on his belt and walked to the edge of the mountain top. "What the ****!" The whole beach of Cinnabar island was patched with black clouds....

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 01:24 PM
After an hour and a half trip from Cinnabar to Pallet, Michelle finally arrived "Well, we're here, but we can't let our guard down since they're here" I said to Raichu.

"OK now I have no idea where to start looking, where do you think we should look Raichu? hehehe ^^;;" I asked Raichu in a chuckling voice.
"Raichu rai rai raichu raichu!"(typical, always make the pokemon do the job for you -_-)

"Maybe paying a visit to Proff. Oak wouldnt be so hard, besides, I haven't seen the old man in ages ^_^" with that said, she then took off to Proff. Oak's Lab.

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Look I can see Pallet up ahead. We should be there in five minutes." Orva tapped Flygon and the green dragon sped up. Soon they landed outside Prof. Oak's lab. Orva hopped off Flygon and recalled him then turned to Pat. "You should go first since you have the purple stuff."

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
As getting close to the proffesor's lab, Michelle saw two people outside of Oak's lab, not knowing who they were or why they were here, she tried to attack them.
"Raichu, THUNDERBOLT!" she ordered raichu to attack while it just startled them.

"who are you and why are you here? maybe you are the ones behind this wierd floating things"

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Hope I can still join

Name: Blitz

Physcial Descrtption: tall lanky, Not much muscle on his body, Blue eyes, 6ft 3" tall, abot 65 kg, Short dark brown hair,

Pokemon: Blitz was neve much of a trainer, so he only has one pokemon, a tall lanky Vigoroth

Peronality/Battle Tactics: Blitz wasn't much of a battler untill now, He userly wouldn't get involved in this, but this time he fealt he had too, Blitz is a calm lazy 16 year old, Blitz tends to gt over things really quickly, ad thats always worked for him, it ment that he can get on with more inportant things

History: Blitz is nothng but a country boy, He was given a slackoth for his 10'th birthday because his dad thought it would get him out and about, But blitz didn't want that, He was too lazy., But eventually he did leave. When he was 14, His younger brother ran away, He still hasn't found him, But blitz seams to hink he is somewhere on this island.

Sample RP:

"Have you seen this boy?" Blitz asked a man at the pokemart "He might look abit older now" The man looked behind blitz in terror, Blitz, who was totaly oblivios to the clouds was confused, Untill he turned around and saw a large cloud looking thing racing toward him

"WHOLY ****" Blitz yelled out as the shop keeper ran out the back entrance "HEY Wait for me" Blitz yelled as he ran after the shop keeper

Blitz ran outside to see a hellicopter flying above his head, A ladder came down and the pilot said
" Hurry up you two get in "

The shop keeper climbed up the ladder, and blitz stood their and shouted

"What about everyone else"

" I can pick up four more people, and their are olot of other hellicopters coming " the man shouted

Blitz quickly climbed up the ladder "What the hell are those things anyway?" Blitz asked the pilot

"I only know as much as you do kid, now sit down and shut up!" THe pilot said, Blitz wasn't very happy with the attitude of the pilot, but atleast he was safe,

As they flew above the island, blitz looked out for his brother But he couldn't spot him

"If your looking for someone, alot of people have already flew of the island, the island is nearly empty now!" ANother man said as the pilot flew down to get some more people.

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Orva scowled at the girl with the Raichu. "What's your problem?" She said angrily. "We didn't cause the attack. If you want to know what's going on try asking rather than sicking your Pokemon on us!" Her scowl deepened and she held a Pokeball ready.

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 04:21 PM
OCC: did you even read my first post? i'm suppose to be a girl XD

IC:"oops, sorry ^^;; I got a little carried away there. So it seems that you guys are on our side, I'm sorry for attacking like that ^^;"

"I'm Michelle, I was on Cinnabar Island to challenge the gym leader for my sixth badge when all of the sudden this wierd cloud things attacked us and it seemed like they had covered the entire Island, so i decided to find the source of this and since I have no idea of where to look I came to the Proffesor lab to see if he knows anything regarding this things ^_^" Michelle explained the two extrangers.

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Pat walked into Oak's Lab and said, "Hey Oak." Oak turned around and said, "Oh, well, hello there Patrick. How is Gam doing?" Pat said, "Hes fine, but I have more important things to discuss." Pat's voice was nervous and hurried.

Oak said, "Whoa there, whats the rush?" Pat held up the plastic bag and said, "This. A weird bunch of cloud monsters came from Cinnabar Island and started eating pokemon. It sounds weird, but check the news. I bet they are doing a story on it now. But anyway, my sneasel had an encountr with one and I found this stuff on its claw after the battle." Oak looked confused, then he took the bag from Pat's hand. He said, "I'll have to take a look, come back later. I'll give you my results." Pat said, "All right. Thanks."

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Blitz arived at a news station, He looked at they pilots jacket and ralised that he was with this company

Blitz was kinda pissed that the pilot didn't tell him, But he just turned around and said "I guess you want an interview from the survivers right?"

The pilot looked at blitz blanly

"Thats the only reason you saved us right?"

"hehe, sorry I didn't tell you" The pilot said blushing, his voice sounded abit high, and he looked to young for a pilot,

" I didn't think you would come if i told you "

"Ofcourse I would come, I didn't want to be killed"

"The pilo took of the helmet, and long brown hair fell down reaching the middle of her back

"Your a girl?" Blitz asked, The girl was still young, only about 18-19

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Seeing that Proffesor Oak had no idea of what was going on Michelle couldn't do anything due to her not knowing anything about this wierd situation as well.

"Well, since there' is nothing we could really do about this, I think we should chill out for a second and get to know each other a little bit more since we're all into this now ^_^" Michelle said with a calmed and relaxed voice.

"How about letting all of our pokemons out so they can also meet each other?" Michelle suggested, letting all of her pokemons out.

"Come out y'all!" She called out her pokemon as Ninetales, Totodile, Nuzleaf, Vibrava and Hitmontop came out of their pokeballs.

"Nine! ^_^, Toto totodile ^^, Nuzleaf nuz!, viiiibrava!, hitmontop!" they each said introducing themselves to the trainers.

"So what are your names?"

Sithre
August 13th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Sean ran/fell down the steep slope of the mountain, when he grew nearer to the town he saw even more black clouds. He reached for groudons pokeball , hesitated, then threw Scizor's.

"Old friend watch my back, these things can't be 'nice'"...

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Yes i'm a girl, you got a problem with that?" THe girl said in anger

"N-no not at all, it was just a suprise" Blitz said kinda scared

"What. You think girls cant fly or somethin' Is that it?" She said getting angryer

" No, Your face just looked like a guy with that helmet on OK!" Blitz said getting angry, He realy dosn't like it when people over react, "Now do you want a bloody interview or not?" Blitz asked still abit angry

"Ok, ok, No need to get angry" The girl said, Blitz just stared at here as if to say (are you kidding!) "Well I will interview you first!" Said the girl "RUSTLE! COME HERE< WHERE READY FOR THE INTERVIEW" The young girl shouted, An man around 40 years old came out of the building, He had short hair with diffreren hades of grey in it, Ordanary build, He stood about 5ft 5" And had dark brown eyes, He was holding a large camera and a big microphone

"Oh yeah, By the way, My name is Claire" she said as she got ready for the interview

"Where not going inside?" Blitz asked

"No!" She bluntly said

-- After the interview --

"Well you wasn't much help" Claire said "YOu didn't even battle the cloud things, OK NEXT!" SHe instructed, the shop keeper came up to the camera

"Good luck!" Blitz said to the shop keeper "She's worse then those clouds"

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Pat was sitting outside Oak's Office when the professor burst out of the door and sprinted to Pat. Professor Oak panted and said, "Pat...this purple goop you gave me...is extraordinary. It has genetic similarity to every pokemon I've ever stuidied! I've never seen such a remarkable find-" Pat butted in and yelled, "Hold that thought, there is the clouds!"

The demonic clouds were looming over the Pallet Town shoreline. Pat said, "Professor, you get yourself out of here. I'll hold back these monsters." The professor nodded and he ran off. Pat said, "Lets go Gam." Pat unleashed his trusty Blastoise and it roared at the clouds. Blastoise unsheathed his twin water cannons and pointed them at the oncoming clouds.

Clow
August 13th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Name: Clow Damon
Physical Description: http://tinypic.com/ael1ly.png
Pokemon: Ninetails (Amber female) Skarmory (Steely Male) Sneasel (Shade male) Dewgong (Aqua Female) Roselia (Bloom Female) Kadabra (Psy Male)
Personality/BT: Clow is calm, cool, and, smart, but when it comes to harming people or pokemon he goes into a rage. Battle: Cool, and calm looks for a weakness then uses it.
History: Clow is a trainer from Johto he has just one his 7th badge now after all this work Clow thinks its about time for a vacation after looking for a nice place he thinks the Kanto Region would be nice and its only a train ride away.
Sample RP and first post (if I can join): Clow step out of the train so this is Saffron huh? Clow looks around. Well this place is nice but if my info is correct Pallet is were professor Oak lives, its also makes it easy to travel from town to town Clow said with a smile. Lets see now the easiest way to get to pallet is to fly Ok well thats easy Steely come on out. Clow throw a pokeball in the air and a bright Skarmory came out. skar mor Steely said with a smile. Ok lets go to pallet Steely. Clow then jumped on the Skarmory back and he was off to the town.

After A ride on the Skarmorys back Clow was above the Town. And lands. Hhhhmmmm well this place is nice, lets see if anyones at that lab Clow then see the cloud and the trainer Clow then runs to the trainer and said "what is that thing?"

(If I can join then just RP with my char GodofPH)

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
WHen blitz was looking at the rplay of the interview he just had, he realised that their was a beach behind him, But that's not what cought his eye, what cought his eye was the cloud

"Oh My goodness, Here comes one of the clouds" Blitz heard claire say "Russtle you beeter be filming this"

Blitz turned around to see not only one cloud, But 3, all sarounding claire

"CLAIRE GET THE HELL OUT OF THREE" Blitz said as he ran toward her,

She turned in confusion, to see two clouds behind here, She froze in fear as the camera man ran away,

"NICE ONE MATE SAVE YOURSELF!" Blitz yelled out to the cameraman as he grabbed claire and started running, The others from the chopper ran in different directions, But blitz got on the chopper

"Well, You know how to fly this thing, Get going!" Blitz said as he got in the chopper with Claire

Alana
August 13th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Orva looked towards the sky. She watched the clouds draw nearer and her eyes narrowed. "Alright go Rai!" She tossed a Pokeball into the air and a large yellow dog appeared. It had a cloud on it's back and black lightning bolt stripes along with a lightning bolt shaped tail.

The great beast roared and faced the approaching clouds. "Rai!"

"I'll help ya out Pat. Rai be ready! Use Thunder!"

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Seeing as how Pat and Orva where getting to battle, so did Michelle, making Ninetales use her flamethrower.

"Go Ninetales use flamethrower"

She then returned her other pokemons while vibrava wanted to stay for battle.
"OK then, dragonbreath!, raichu thunder!"

"Don't worry guys, i got your backs"

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"You didn't need to save me you know" Claire wined as they flew above the the johto "What makes you think i wasn't strong enough to beat that thing?"

"ugg" Blitz maoned "Well why didn't you?" He asked as they flew past pallet

"I will then!" Claire said landing in pallet town, "Theirs one right there, I bet I could beat it right now!" SHe said

"Someone else is already battleing that one!" Blitz said

"Well Where theirs one, there has to be more, right?" Claire said "I will just wait for the next one!"

Claire got out of the chopper and walked up to the battle,

GodofPH
August 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Pat remembered how Sneasel's ice attack had worked on a cloud, so he'd do the same with Gam. Pat said, "Gam, use Blizzard." Gam bellowed and shot a legion of blue orbs from his twin cannons at the oncoming clouds.

Clow
August 13th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Clow looks at the trainers and see there's no time for an answer, "ok then lets go Amber Bloom!!!" Clow throws his pokeballs in the air and ninetails and a Roselia came out of the balls in a gleam of white light. Ok first Amber use a Sunnyday attack, then bloom use Ambers attack to use a quick solarbeam. A bright aura surrounds Amber then shoots up in the air, at that moment the sun gleamed out brightly, then using the sunlight Bloomed unleashed a quick and powerful solarbeam at the cloud. "Yah thats the way to do it guys add too the others attacks." Clow said with a Smile on his face.

Ninetales9
August 13th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Powerfull trainers ordering powerfull pokemons to shoot their powerfull attacks, and just as the clouds came, the clouds went, they were too many and seemed to vanish in just one attack.

"It seems like something is just trying to stall for time, it's too wierd how they just come in packs and are easily destroyed, but of course, I could be very wrong" She said to the nearby trainers.

"Ninetales, Raichu, Vibrava, y'all just keep attacking" But all of the sudden a group of clouds crowded the experienced vibrava and covered it almost swallowing it.

"Vibrava! No!, try harder, don't give up!" then, Vibrava began too glow, it seemed as if Michelle encouragement actually paid off, Vibrava was evolving. Michelle's eyes grew wider and wider as the dragon pokemon began to grow as a cause of its evolution, and finally, being flygon!. She had awaited for this time for a long time ago since she had been training Vibrava hard.

Happyly with her brand new Flygon she ordered it to attack."Flygon, flamethrower!"

It was a long battle of what seemed to be like a war, and with different trainers joining in it seemed like they actually had a chance.

"Well, the more the merrier" Said Michelle with high confidence and trust on her pokemons.

Blitz~2005
August 13th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Well aren't you going to help claire?" Blitz asked claire

"Well actually I don't have a pokemon" She said sitting on a log hiding from the clouds

Clow
August 13th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Clow looked all the powerful trainers "wow what group" Clow said smiling. Ok Amber now that you have used Sunny Day Mix a flame thrower attack with the other. Amber then shoot a long stream of fire that mixed with the others to create a giant beam of fire. Bloom you keep that solarbeam up. Bloom looked at Clow and smiled and maintained a steady beam. "Ok great now after this is done SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HECKS GOING ON AND WHAT THIS CREATURE IS. Clow yelled)

Ninetales9
August 14th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"If we knew what we were up against we wouldn't be attacking them like crazy!" Michelle yelled at Clow.

"All we know so far is that it has all the generic..... pokemon...... thingy things >_<, I don't know :(" said Michelle sad and keeping the attacks coming. "but it seems like ice attacks are supper effective agaisnt them, so let's strike with ice guys!" She then returned Ninetales and sent totodile out. "Totodile, let's go!, use your ice punch on them!"

GodofPH
August 14th, 2005, 11:14 AM
The trainers thought they were getting ahead in the war against the clouds...but they were wrong. Where the black clouds fell, solid creatures shaped like L's rose from the water. The L's bared their many sharp teeth and floated out of the water and headed straight for the trainers.

Pat looked at the other trainers and said, "I've fought this form of the monsters before, you have to take them down with brute physical force." Pat threw the rest of his pokeballs and his Sneasel, Kadabra, Machamp, and Zapdos appeared. Pat said, "Zapdos, Drill Peck. Machamp, Mega Punch. Kadabra, Thunder Punch. Sneasel, Slash. Now, go get em." Pat's pokemon let out a battle cry and they charged into the oncoming legions.

Cebe
August 14th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Name:Kairi
Physcial Descrtption: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4914/kairi19yu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Pulse, Minum, Flygon, Suicune (Will PM you about it)
Peronality/Battle Tactics:Kind and sarcastic sometines. Nice, cheerful,helpuf and pretty cute. She never backs down from a battle no matter what happens and what the odds are. She loves to help people anyway she can.
History: She was born in New Bark town. And when she turned 12 she started her adventure to be a pokemon master. Prof. Birch gave her a Cyndaquil for her starter.
Sample RP: (Later or first post)

GodofPH
August 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Don't worry Cebe, you can use Suicune.

Ninetales9
August 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"So you knew something, didn't tell us, and had us for minutes attacking like crazy eh? -_-, very smart boy, very smart." Said Michelle sarcastacly to Pat.

"well, you heard him guys, ninetales, nuzleaf, hitmontop, come on out" She let out her pokemon and ordered each one of them to attack with all they got."Ninetales, Overheat!, Raichu, Iron Tail!, Flygon, Dragonbreath, Nuzleaf, Bullet seed!, Totodile, Hydro Pump! and Hitmontop go with triple kick!"They all went and attack fiercly with their powerfull attacks

Alana
August 14th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Well it doesn't matter if he didn't tell us before because we know now. Alright go Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Charmeleon!" Orva tossed five Pokeballs into the air and released the rest of her Pokemon. "Chikorita Solar Beam, Arcanine Flamethrower, Flygon Hyper Beam, Dewgong Ice Beam, Charmeleon Flamethrower, and Raikou Thunder!" All six of her Pokemon fired their attacks at the oncoming threat then added a few random attacks of their choice. This was how she trained her Pokemon. To think on their own as well as cooperate with her. It made battling easier and surprised her oponent.

Sithre
August 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Scizor tossed aside afew clouds with a Metal claw, and blew some away with Silver wind. But they continued to advance on the two. "****'t your not able to do a mass kill...Time to take a risk. Scizor return, Go Solrock and Groudon!"

Groudon roared and a small earthquake demolished the nearest hopefully deserted houses. Solrock stayed near Sean and instinctively new to place a barrier around him. "Groudon..well Destroy whatever the hell you want!" Solrock and Sean floated up into the air , to safety.

The beast seemed to have a grin on his face as the ground around him erupted in a red energy that had long been dormat for a milleniea. Groudon trudged threw the city, destroying wave and wave of clouds with solarbeams or with house sized boulders that he was able to throw with a red light. Roaring with every step it was clear that he was enjoying himself.

Once the clouds slowly dissapated from the area, Sean hoped that Groudon would end his rampage. But this was not to be. The volcanic beast stopped and glared at the active volcano in the center of the Island. He roared a siezmic triumph and released what seemed like an unholy red ray into the base of the large volcano...

(afew moments later)

Sean looked back at the magma engulfed island that was once known as Cinnabar. "Well i think he'll be satisfied for awhile", his solrock seemed to agree. "We should lay low for awhile, we are still wanted...criminals..."

Alana
August 14th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Orva comanded her Pokemon to use six more attacks then told them to use attacks at random. "We can keep them at bay but can we take them out?" She asked Pat. "You seem to know most aboutt hem at the moment so what do you think?"

GodofPH
August 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Pat said, "Well, the most I did was make one retreat. My sneasel made one bleed and it ran away right after that...so I guess we gotta make 'em bleed."

Blitz~2005
August 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
After watching the battle from claires hiding spot blitz told Claire that he only had a vigoroth,

"Well do you want to get out of here, They look way too strong for me" Blitz said

"Well atleast your honest!" Claire said

"Do you want to get out of here or not!" Blitz asked

"Fine, Lets go!" Claire said running to the chopper hoping that nobody would see her cowering away

Blitz calmly followed behind as if he was in no danger at all

"HURRY UP" Claire yelled

"Whats the rush?, the cloud things are busy with the other trai...."Blitz said as one of the clouds

"****, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Blitz yelled out not expecting to get cought

"Teaches you right for acting so stupid!" Claire said as she got out of the chopper, All she could do was throw sticks and stones, and they where hardly hearting it

"Ouch, Don't aim for me!" Blitz said as a rock hit his head, As blitz heald his head his pokeball droped out of his bag "Quick youse him, He will do better then what you will" Blitz said pointing to his pokeball

Claire picked the pokeball up and released vigoroth from his pokeball

"Um, um, Viggy, help your master"Claire said

"Don't give my pokemon nick names like that!" Blitz said hanging from the clouds mouth

Vigoroth ignored the nonsence and started attacking the monster

_Manafi_
August 15th, 2005, 05:01 AM
cool i will join
Name sam anubis
Age 16
Physcial Descrtption: dark green hair. black T-Shirt. black long pants.
6 feet tall. 380 pound's
Pokemon: Metagross [mega] lv.65 Aggron lv.50 Charizard [blaze] lv. 58 Milotic lv.50 Mewtwo [omega] lv.80 [i will pm you] Dusclops lv.65
Peronality/Battle Tactics: rash go's in head first
History: sam is the son of a great breeder his first pokemon was a Beldum
he got it from hi dad wean he was 5 so him and mega are a good team
Sample RP: my first post

Blitz~2005
August 15th, 2005, 11:04 PM
The cloud loosened his grip of blitz abit, But blitz was still unable to excape the grip of the monsters mouth

Vigoroth noticed that his physical attacks whern't working so he used a blizzard on it, The cloud seemed to be hurt by it alot, The cloud flung blitz into Claire and focused his attention on the vigoroth

"VIgoroth, Use another blizard!"

Blitz yelled noticing it heart him

"Do you mind getting off me!" Claire exclaimed laying under blitz's body

"Don't act like you don't like it!" Blitz said sarcasticly as he got up to his feat

"pfftt" Claire said still laying on the ground expecting someone to help her up

"What are you waiting for, Me to fall on you again? Get up already!" Blitz said as he ordered his vigoroth around

"Your ment to help me up!" Claire said getting up herself, Blitz looked at her as if she was stupid and continued battling

_Manafi_
August 16th, 2005, 12:11 AM
IC: i see a black cloud and a trainer with a vigoroth and i decide to go to wear they are

i get there and throw 3 of my pokeball
and out comes blaze and Milotic and Dusclops
and is say
blaze use Flamethrower on the cloud
Milotic use Ice Beam on the cloud
Dusclops use Shadow Punch on the cloud
the cloud disappears

Alana
August 16th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Orva watched the battle as it unfolded and became more violent. Once one of the cloud creatures lunged at her and Raikou only just stopped it from grabbing her. "Thanks buddy." From then on she and her Pokemon were more casious but it didn't seem like the onslaught of cloud creatures would ever end.

Cebe
August 16th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Kairi layed down acroos the river and was watching the clouds. "Go Ninetails." Kairi said. A nine tailed fox appeared. And layed its head on Kairi's stomach.

Blitz~2005
August 16th, 2005, 02:57 PM
As the mistery trainer bet the cloud, Another and another just kept comming

"We need to get out of here" Blitz announced, Blitz looked at the chopper, A pilot seet, a front passenger seet, and 5 other seets in the back, Blitz Grabbed Claire and headed for the chopper

" H looked at the other trainers who looked like they needed help

"WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE" Blitz said helping Claire into the pilot seet

_Manafi_
August 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I Say Pokemon Return. And I Go Into The Chopper.

Just Then a Big Cloud Came It Was 20 Feet Wide And 20 Feet Tall.

I See It And Say Oh No That Is Not Good.

Clow
August 19th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Clow looks at the chopper, "What? Were leaving? Well ok Amber use one more Sunny day." Clow said. Amber doses the attack again. "Ok now return Amber and go Steely." Clow throws the pokeball on the ground and a Skarmory comes out. Ok you guys go i got my own ride Bloom jump on Steelys head you can use Solarbeam if that cloud gets to close." Clow hovers on Steelys back until everyone in the chopper or on a flying pokemon.

Blitz~2005
August 20th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Most the trainers seamed to have flying pokemon,

"Where are we headed then?" Blitz asked Claire as they flew above paller town

"I don't know!, I Guess we need to find somewhere safe!"

"Well the clouds seem to come from the water, so anywere with the least about of water would be good" Blitz siad "But we need to fix this problem, We can't just hide forever, So we will find a safe place and plan what to do next!"

Ninetales9
August 20th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Flying on Flygon following the chopper was Michelle, thinking what to do next or where would their next target be. "This isn't over yet, we have a long way to go before all this is over, this isn't about me or my Gym badges anymore, this is for all the pokemons and the planet, those ugly things are not gonna take control of my home!" Michelle said to herself.