PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman, attack of Wolfrin

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
After the murder of Aunt May, Peter Parker's life was thrown off balance. A mad criminal was on the loose, and even after the comfort of Mary Jane, all isn't well.....That was until 'They' arrived. Now Spiderman, along with his newfound friends and fellow superheros, they fight their way to the top, taking down dangerous criminals, searching for the possibly greatest murderer of all....Wolfrin, a young but dangerous pyschic man. Don't let his looks fool one, for he can shift into a creature more powerful beyond reason....

Name:
Power:
Apperance:

Heros

Peter Parker/Spiderman: (http://www.virgin.net/movies/wallpapers/images/spiderman2_1280.jpg) Taken by Dark Magician Ruler
Mystery Hero #1: (http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/spider_man_2/alfred_molina/dodecahedron.jpg)Taken by JBCBlank
Mystery Hero #2: (http://www.comicportal.de/annapaquinrogue.jpg)Taken by Mort Rainey
Mystery hero #3: (http://davidszondy.com/ephemeral/green-goblin01.jpg)

Villians

Wolfrin: (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Helloy_Hellgirl/Wolfrin.jpg)

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 05:46 PM
yay... lets do this! (sits on the floor to wait for more people)

Wolf_Goddess
August 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
((I was wondering if I could be a neutral, meaning that she doesn't know her place and what to do with her powers. If not, can she be just a villian?
And yes, I'll wait until you accept me to RP. n_n))

Name: The Black Widow (Alias: Abby)
Power: The ability to create black spider webs, climb wall, and a "spider-sense." to put it bluntly, she was bitten by the same spider as Peter Parker and developed the same powers.
Apperance: A beautiful young woman with raven, black hair. She wears a black, leather jumpsuit and has a red triangle painted on the back. She wears black boots with a pointed heel made of metal. She has electric blue eyes.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Wolf, you're accepted. I'll give your character the time she needs to figure out her place...*hands out cookies for everyone.*If anyone wants me to start say I..

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I.... *rases hand* mmm... cookie...

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:24 PM
OOC: *mumbles* Smartass....lol jk...ok ok...where to start......

Kat looked up from her meal of a salad and soup, hearing a crash outside. It was really normal for these kinds of things to happen in the big city. But for a good while now, things had been getting worse and worse. "Sometimes I wish all this violence would stop..." She grumbled and finished her meal, getting up and leaving the restraunt. She quietly made her way down the street, leading to the city docks. She was very wary at this point, looking back to see if a stranger or Pyscho was following. "I wonder whatever happened that Otto Octavius....." She thought aloud, sitting at the end of one of the many docks.

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Ock opens his eyes and looks up, the water was very murky but he could make out the shape of a girl sitting on the dock. He uses one of his arms to reach up and grab a part of the dock that was close to the girl, he needed to get out of the water.

He burst out of the water and lands behind her his overcoat dripping with river water.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:46 PM
She stood quickly and spun around, not really believing what she was seeing. A man with four robtic arms, not too tall but taller than her, brownish hair, wet. To boot it all, he wore a trenchcoat. "Sir...are you alright?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
He caufs, "Ive been better," he turns around, "who are you?"

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"My name is Kat...." She nods slightly. "You might catch a cold sir....you may come with me to a small restraunt...warm yourself with soup....."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"That sounds good..." he says looking at the robotic arms, "I'll have to do something about them..." he hides them under his coat, "there lets go then shall we?..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Kat nods and goes to turn, walking down the dock, towards the street. "So sir...what's your name?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Doctor otto octaviuse." he says smiling at her, he hadn't used his real name in a long time. "It's good to be in the city again."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Kat nearly skid to a halt and turned, staring at him. "Wait wait wait....THE Doctor Octavius?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"That's what they used to call me..." he says lookin at her.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"But...the papers...you...the story in the papers said you were dead..."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"i thought I was dead to... but as it turns out..." he just smiles, "I'm not..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:37 PM
She nodded and turned slightly red, rather excited. "W-well....let's continue on shall we sir?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM
he nods and follows her threw the city streets water dripping off him the whole way.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"....Maybe you should get some dry clothes.....is your place around here Dr.Octavius?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"nope... it's on the other side of the city..." he looks toward the tall buildings, "right where my wife loved to live..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"O-oh....well...I can wait here for you, take all the time you want." Kat nodded, smiling slightly.

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Standing overhead, a dark figure loomed. Well, she wasn't hidden in the shadows, but she was wearing all black, causing her to look like a shadow. Her hair too, was black, but before an accident, it was a beautiful blond. She was ontop of a skyscraper, looking down at the tiny people walking around, doing their everyday things.

She could never know what place she had in this city, she was more like a freak then a person. Even how she got up here was freakish, climbing up the walls, whoever heard of such a thing? "The Black Widow" is what many called her, thinking she was the female version of Spiderman. And Abby took a liking to the name.

Super_Lawliet
August 13th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Kat looked from Otto to something she had seen from the corner of her eye. "What in the blazes....." She left his side, trying to find what it was, truly...

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 04:13 PM
The girl was equally suprised as she looked down. Her electric-blue eyes happen to fall upon a girl and a strange-looking man. Since she had read the recent newspapers, and had keen eyesight, she could swear that the man below her was Otto Octavius, the very man who was said to of drowned due to Spiderman.

Super_Lawliet
August 13th, 2005, 04:15 PM
She get the feeeling that she and Otto weren't alone. Blinking, she looked up to the buildings, looking for any spys, something of that matter....

Wolf_Goddess
August 13th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Curious, the Black Widow climbed down the side of the building. Perhaps it was just a coincidence, that this man looked like the picture she had seen. But no, he had the mechanical arms, she saw one in a glint of light. Soon enough, her metalic heels make a small click as they touched the rough pavement.

Super_Lawliet
August 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Kat whipped around at the small clink, eyes narrowing slightly at the woman. "Just who are you...." She asked in a curious tone, walking over slowly. "Where do you come from...."

Wolf_Goddess
August 14th, 2005, 05:53 AM
"So you were watching me," the girl says thoughtfully, turning to face the girl. "So you wish to know who I am, and where I was before? Well, those I can tell you. The ones who know who I am call me by my true name, however, nobody knows me. The ones who see me, however, call me the Black Widow." she pauses, placing a long fingernail against her chin in a thoughtful manner, "And I came from up there," she says, her long finger pointing at the top of the building.

Amy-chan
August 14th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Can I join?
Name:Amy Chance/The White Wolf
Power:Can turn into a wolf and make supersonic howls that have different effects depending on what she wants to accomplish.
Appearance:Tall, with brown eyes and hair, wears jeans and a black shirt. In her wolf form, she is a white wolf speckled with black.

Super_Lawliet
August 14th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Can I join?
Name:Amy Chance/The White Wolf
Power:Can turn into a wolf and make supersonic howls that have different effects depending on what she wants to accomplish.
Appearance:Tall, with brown eyes and hair, wears jeans and a black shirt. In her wolf form, she is a white wolf speckled with black.

OOC: You're accepted! Begin posting when you are ready!!

Amy-chan
August 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
A girl watched the three people from an alley across the street, her long brown hair blowing in a light breeze. They looked familiar somehow. Who were they? Had she seen them before? Curiousity overwhelming her, she left the alley and walked over to the crosswalk...

obelisk-kun
August 14th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Name:mechano
Power: to turn into a mechanachal dragon he can do various things as a dragon like shoot flames or water from his mouth
Apperance: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/332/08023kf.jpg (http://imageshack.us) he's the boy until he transforms then he's the dragon

Super_Lawliet
August 15th, 2005, 01:48 AM
OOC: You're accepted! Wow, I never knew this would be such a good rpg ^_^

IC: Kat turned her gaze to the building, then back to Black Widow and nodded, feeling that this new person wouldn't be a threat. "I can understand, and, well....I honestly don't know what to say...." She laughed slightly and scratched the back of her head, turning to Otto.

Wolf_Goddess
August 15th, 2005, 05:39 AM
She gives a little half-smile. "Well now, since you asked who I was, then let me ask you the same. Both of you," she adds, looking at Otto. "So, who are you?"

Amy-chan
August 15th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Hidden halfway by the shadows of nearby bulidings, Amy turned to the people. She listened intently to their conversation, for she was as curious about the answer to this question as the other girl was.

obelisk-kun
August 15th, 2005, 02:42 PM
mechano was in sky watching the others he decided to fly down and talk to the others he accidently destroyed a building he stared at them for a second then turns to human form and says hi I"m mechano.

Amy-chan
August 15th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Erm, hello," said Amy, startled. She turned in the direction from which he had come. "Um, wasn't there a building over there a few seconds ago?" she asked, turning to a large pile of ashes in the distance.

obelisk-kun
August 15th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Mechano says"I'm a dragon and haven't managed to lurn how to land yet I destroyed the building" he was wondering how she didn't here os see him accidently destroy the building in dragon form.then he ask"what are you're powers.

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 05:27 PM
OOC: thats it I'm never getting grounded again... to much stuff happens when I'm gone...

IC: Otto looked confused, noone was talking to him anymore... not really... he just looked around and watched as they talked amongest themselves...

Wolf_Goddess
August 15th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"You," the Black Widow says, snapping her attention towards Otto, "Who are you? I've seen you around before. Not the girl, but you. Why is it that you strike me as someone so familiar, yet someone I have yet to know? Tell me. Are you the man," she pauses, "The man who was supposively dead."

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Otto smiles and slowly brings one of his tenticles out just out of eyesight and grabs her from behind with it, "Why yes... I balive I am..." he lets the other three snake out... he didn't care he was in newyork noone noticed anything...

Amy-chan
August 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"How do you know I have powers?" Amy asked, oblivious that two conversations were going on at once.

Wolf_Goddess
August 16th, 2005, 06:35 AM
The girl turs her head slightly and saw the one that had grabbed her. She gives another one of her half-smiles. "Very well then," she smiles, "So that proves that you are..."

obelisk-kun
August 16th, 2005, 06:39 AM
"i have this machine in my back one I'm a dragon and it tells me if someone has powers but it doesn't tell me what they are"Mechano replies.

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"Fine you jerk! Take that brat! You were toying with me!"She glared and smacked Otto, before turning on her heel and running.

Wolf_Goddess
August 16th, 2005, 01:55 PM
The Black Widow grins wickedly. "So it appears your popular with the ladies, or rather, that one." she says, motioning to where the girl ran off. "My my, how amusing." she adds, touching her cheek thoughtfully.

Amy-chan
August 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Amy turned to him. "Sorry if this seems rude," she said, "but I don't think it wise to reveal that in public..." She noticed that a bit of excitement seemed to be going on with the others, and one of them was running off...

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Otto sighs and watches as she runs off, Go after her... his mind told him, "I have to go..." he tells BlackWidow, he spreads his tenticles and uses them to grab onto the buildings closest to them and is infront of her in one leap, she runs right into his chest, "It wasn't like that..." he says grabing her shoulders gently... he then noticed her eyes, they where exactly like his wife's.... "I...." he starts but couldn't finnish...

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"I...I'm sorry...I overreacted...." She looks him in the eyes, gulping. You know you want to...just do it....just do it... Gently, she slipped an arm around his neck and stood on her toes, kissing him gently*

OOC: *squeals happily*my sexeh Otto!! *looks at everyone that stares*uhm... ^^;

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:43 PM
OOC: hehe.... that's the wife I know...

IC: Otto did nothing to stop it... in fact he incoraged it by wraping his arms around her, the four tenticles where looking else where keeping them safe so he could do no more then kiss her back.

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:51 PM
She eventually pulls away and looks to the side, turning red. "I...I'm sorry...I didn't know what I was thinking...."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Otto smiles, "no harm done... I kind of enjoyed it..." he turns a slight pink...

suddenly the right top tenicle makes a hissing type sound opeinig up... "There is only one person that can make them react like that..." Otto says getting closer to her, "Spiderman must be around here somewhere..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
OOC: Oook....I think we should all take turns in being Spiderman until someone requests to be him ^^

IC: "Spiderman? Oh...you hate him don't you...." She nods, looking around, trying to find another person, or thing.

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"I don't.." Otto says gestering to his tenticles, "they do..."
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10113000/10113382.jpg

OOC: good idea... you do him first...

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 04:13 PM
OOC: Oh boy...I get to be a man wearing tights...lol

IC: "Oh...." She nods, staying close to Otto for safety and protection.

"Why does everything seem so normal...." A figure stood upon a rooftop, gazing over the city. This man, Spiderman was fairly silent, but well known for being, well, a crimefighter. "I know something...." His gaze shifted to two figures, a man and woman hugging. But, there was something about the man that had caught his eye. Could it really be.....Otto?! How...but he's...he's dead! He couldn't believe it, how could Dr.Octaivus be alive?! Spiderman shot a webline and swung down into an alley, slowly making his way towards the two.

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:27 PM
One of the tenticles hisses and Otto saw what it saw... Spiderman making his way towards them, the tenticles coile up to protect her if they had to...

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 04:35 PM
She yelped at the tentacle's hiss, and looked to Spiderman, hudding against Otto.

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Otto smiles and reaches out his hands to calm down the tenticles. "enough you guys enough..." he says grabing one and bringing it close to his face.

Dark Magician ruler
August 16th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Yo it looks like I'm spidey so can someone give me the load down on whats happening

JBCBlank
August 17th, 2005, 03:33 PM
OOC: Mort... this is the guy I got to be Spiderman.. anyways... you are sneaking up on us.... Dark Magician Ruler... *smiles*

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC: I just want a GOOD sample post from him then ^^

Wolf_Goddess
August 17th, 2005, 04:22 PM
((EE! Its my evil twineh! n_n))

The Black Widow smirks inwardly again to herself. A sudden twinge was felt in her bones, telling her another like her was around. She knew who it was, so she quickly climbs up on a building, and skillfully jumps one from one until she sees Otto and the other girl. She looks around for Spiderman. Just call it a small obsession, but she wanted to do as much harm to him as possible...

Because he WAS the cause for her awkward position, possessing powers that she couldn't do anything with. He was the hero, so what was she?

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Otto smiles and one of his tenticles grabs at Spiderman.. he jumps away easaly, "gotten better I see..." Otto remarks as the tenticle clutches air.

Wolf_Goddess
August 20th, 2005, 03:55 PM
She leaps down, looking at Otto. "So," she says, grinning, "You don't care for Spiderman either, do you?" She lets her head rest calmly on her hand in a thoughtful matter, as though thinking her own question through before saying, "This, of course, is none of my bussiness. If you two wish to be alone, I shall leave. Sorry for ruining this romantic period of time." She begins to climb up the building skillfully.

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 03:59 PM
OOC: Wolf, modify your post or you're out.

IC: "I can understand that..." She sighs, yawning.

Wolf_Goddess
August 20th, 2005, 04:09 PM
((There, happy? I fixed it. I wasn't sure WHAT you weren't pleased with, so I added more.))

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:35 PM
OOC: I think it's fine...

IC: Otto looks at the younge girl who was standing beside him, "If thies arms had a choice Spiderman would be dead by now.."

Wolf_Goddess
August 20th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"And yet he's not dead," the girl whispers to herself. "Why is that?" her electric blue eyes gaze keenly at both, questioningly.

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:42 PM
OOC: *is getting really ticked off with Wolf always posting*You know you have to give others a chance!

Wolf_Goddess
August 20th, 2005, 04:47 PM
((*sighs* It appears as though you get annoyed at other's (or is it just me? have you found a reason to dislike me?) quite easily. Perhaps I will leave this Roleplay if you continue to do this to me. However, I am sorry.))

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:48 PM
OOC: You aren't giving others time to post! that's the reason

Amy-chan
August 21st, 2005, 07:17 AM
OOC:Erm, what's going on? And where's our Spiderman? :confused: I've been gone thanks to the evil powers of school... Well, I'll just post.

IC:Amy looks around to see Spiderman and...was that Dr. Octavius?...apparently in a battle. She watched carefully, waiting for a good time to jump in. She didn't know what it was about, but it was the first thing exciting that had happened in days, and she wasn't about to let it pass by her without action.

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 11:45 AM
OOC: I just want to apologize to Wolf_Goddess about my behavior...I let another thing I was upset at....well sorry..

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 02:06 PM
OOC: I'm kinda lost.... but ok.... I'll wait for someone to talk or do something with otto...

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Otto...I just.....we should go...I get the feeling...that something bad is ging to happen..." She looked around, shivering.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 02:23 PM
"Tell me about it..." Otto says trying to controle his arms, they were frantic to catch spiderman... "I think I'll have to find a way to controle them..."

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 02:25 PM
She thought for a moment then nodded. "I think I know....." She waited a moment then grabbed the nearest tentacle, holding it in a tight grip. "Listen to me.....LISTEN TO ME!!!"

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 03:18 PM
the tenticle hissed and let loose it's whire rope wraping it around her, "**** it!" Otto curses as the others wrap around her aswell.

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:20 PM
She yelps at the surprise attack but calms down, not struggling. "Otto....don't worry...."

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
The tenticles his and wrap themselfs tightly around her, "are you sure?" he asks worried they didn't seem to be holding hard though..

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
She nods, wincing a bit. "Y-yes....it's not that bad....." In truth she felt light headed, having a rough time breathing.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Otto had to think fast... he remembered teh way it felt to controle them... all he had to do was think of what he wanted them to do, he closes his eyes and thinks of them letting her go and... they did...

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
Rayne fell to the ground, coughing a few times. "W-well...seems you can control them...." She looked up to him before standing. "I know you can do that more.....and if you ev-" A loud howl, she looked around, eyes narrowing slightly. "Someone is coming...."

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:00 PM
OOC: Ok... I'm going to take the part of Wolfran for a wile so it might get confusing...

IC/Wolfran: He spies them eyes narrow and meniscing, "they think that they have seen the worst the world can give them.... well they've expirianced nothing!" He growls and jumps off the biulding he was standing on, he was in human form so that they wouln'd get to starttled.. he didn't want them to run away yet.

IC/Otto: His tenticles react instantly to the newcomer, first striking at him, the black haired stranger jumps up and lands on the tenticle smileing, "who are you!?" Otto deminds ordering anouther tenticle to strike, he jumps over that one to.

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: lol! You said Wolfran! XD ok ok I'm playing, but it's Wolfrin...heehee....

IC: She looked to the boy eyes narrowing slightly. She had seen him somewhere, in the back of her mind some came foward, Rayne's eyes widened slightly. "He...he's the murderer...he's the one that killed the innocent woman!"

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:11 PM
IC/Wolfrin*sticks out tongue*: "Thats right little missy.." he says landing next to her, "and you... might just be my next victem..."

IC/Otto: "Not if I can help it!" he sends a tenticle at him but Wolfrin jumps out of the way.

IC/Wolfrin: "Nice try oldman!"

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
"Do not....ever threaten my life Wolf....you think you can cause fear to go through my body...just by a threat...." Her eyes began to glow, a smile forming upon her lips. "Never...ever....."

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:49 PM
IC/Wolfrin: "Really little one?" he gets close and kisses her. "take that as a compliment... I'll be coming back for you!" He jumps ontop of the builing.

Wolf_Goddess
August 21st, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: I just want to apologize to Wolf_Goddess about my behavior...I let another thing I was upset at....well sorry..

((Your apology is accepted. *grins* wh00t! My 1000th post at last!))

The Black Widow looks up at the building she was steadily climbing. Someone was ontop of it, with black hair. Curious, the woman climbs up quicker and leaps up, standing face to face with the man. She looks at him, a half-smile upon her face.

"Who might you be?" she asks, "Being a little naughty, aren't we? Bothering two lovers down there, not a kind thing to do at such a time."

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 03:07 PM
She gagged inwardly and spat, trying to rid the kiss from her lips. "How dare he do that! I swear....."

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
Her eyes peer down at the other girl, snickering slightly. She turned back towards the villian, her electric blue eyes glinting as she tried to stop the chortling. "Appears as though that girl didn't appreciate that kiss, there." she says boldly, "In fact, I don't appreciate you up here, or anywhere for that matter."

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
IC/Wolfrin: he smiles and slaps a quick one on her, "I always kiss the girls before I kill them..." he says and kicks her off the building, "have a nice fall... darling.." he snears.

IC/Otto: Otto glares at Wolfrin, "You'll pay!" he yells and stabs his tenticles into the wall climbing up to Wolfrin.

IC/Wolfrin: "You sure old man?!" he shouts smileing and jumping onto one of Otto's tenticles, "Looks like I'm to fast for you..." he smiles darkly laughing, "and to think you were once a feared criminal..."

OOC: we need a wolfrin.... any takers...?

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
Rayne's eyes glowed brighter, until they seemed nearly white. She locked her gaze onto Wolfrin, snarling. "Well...kill me...." She raised a clawed hand and lunged, slashing at him. "...NOW!!!"

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
IC/Wolfrin: He catches her arm but gets hit by one of Otto's tenticles, "Curses!" he says landing on his feet, "I'll be back for you!" he threatens and jumps from building to building untill he was gone.

IC/Otto: "Rayne, Rayne what did you just do?!" Otto asks scared slightly.

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
The girl spits out the kiss, watching the building pass her. She grins, putting one hand out and squirts out...black webbing, onto the building It acts as a bungee, stopping her from falling, and she looks down at the ground. She was a couple feet away from it. So, she shrugs her arms and leaps down, aproaching the two once again, leaving her black webbing hanging on the building.

"Do you know who that was?" she asks them, "Seems like quite the fool is you ask me."

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 01:50 PM
The time to reveal herself had come. Amy stepped dramatically out of the shadows.

"That was Wolfrin," she said. "And yes, he's a fool. A murderer, and a fool. I've had a few run-ins with him before." She looked up at the rooftops, toward the place where the man had disappeared.

"No one notices anything in the Big Apple, do they?" she asked, more to herself than the others. "Even if mechanical tentacles shoot out right before their eyes." Her gaze turned to the crowd around them. They remained oblivous that something out of the ordinary had just occured.

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Ah," the girl says thoughtfully. She takes the webbing off the building and does some cats-cradle with it, almost absentmindedly. Bored, she drops it and crushes it underfoot with her sharp, metalic heel of her boot and carelessly shoots a couple of spiderwebs against the wall. She looks around, and a couple people stare at her. They murmur things hopefully like, "A female Spidey, just what we need, another hero." And continue merrily. She sniffs.
What makes them think I'm a hero like their precious Spidey. Just because I have powers like a hero doesn't mean I have to act like one! she thinks to herself.

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
IC/Wolfrin: "they think they have me beat... well I'll show them!" he looks at his arm, "Otto got me good, I'll have to congratulate him for that" he smiles and begins to laugh hastaricly, "yes... I'll have to con-congratulate him for that..." he continues laughing even though peopel where walking by him they just tough of him as anouther crazy guy on the street.

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 03:24 PM
Amy spots someone coming towards them, laughing hysterically. Someone familiar...

"He's back," she warned, taking a few steps back. "Be ready."

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
"How...wonderful," the girl says, whiping her boots clean of dirt and the strong silk of her spider web. They glisten dangerously as the sun hits them. She looks out towards the distance and smiles, showing her sharpened teeth ((She sharpens her canines so they look fearce, don't ask. This is a trait I always made her have...)). "We should give him a 'welcome back' gift, shouldn't we?" she says, smiling at the other two.

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Otto...I think we can take this guy on our own..." She smiles, gently taking a hold of one tentacle, stroking it as if it were a cat. "Unless you want to seem weak....."

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
IC/Otto: "I think that we can take them yes... but.. I also think he would be easier to beat if they tired him out first.." Otto says as the tenticle wraps around her opening its claws just incase.

IC/Wolfrin: "So you think you can take me again?" he smiles still laughing, "maybe I didn't teach you well enough..." he spreads his cape and begins to transform, he takes his full shape and size.. he roars nashing teath and claws, "think you can take me now!?" he howls ears pressed against his head.

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/werewolf.jpg

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 04:09 PM
She nods and looks to the newly tranformed figure, eyes wifening "O...Otto....."

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Her electric blue eyes widen as she looks at the figure, but the soon go back to normal. She shrugs, but there was still a tiny bit of fear in her eyes. She looks at him and smiles slyly. "I sure hope so," she says, leaping over him. She lands on a shoulder, letting her metalic blades slice through his skin, causing a puncture hole. She leaps off of him and whipes her boot clean again. "Great, I just clean 'em and they get dirty," she says.
Then, she shoots black webbing out, trying to cover him in the sticky stuff. She was scared, but she wouldn't let that stop her.

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
IC/Wolfrin: "You accually think that hurt?" he growls grabing Black widdow in his right hand squeezing her, "Think again!"

IC/Otto: "Not yet.." otto says grabing Kat tightly, "If we atack to soon then who knows what he'll do.."

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Aarg!" the Widow gasps. She looks at the wolf-man before saying rather bluntly, "I would bite you, but you probably wouldn't tast good," she says, kicking one of her legs into his chest with the other boot, leting it slide down to create a gash. She kicks again, managing one hand free. The Black Widow squirts him in the eyes with the gooey webbing, and looks at the others. "Yeah, can you guys do something rather then stand around?"

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
IC/Otto: "no you look like you're handling yourself alright.." Otto says smiling at her, he was kidding of course, "I'll help I guess you already blinded him."

IC/Wolfrin: "Gaahhhg.." he roars tearing at his eyes to get the webbing off, "**** spider!" he curses as a tentlice grabs his injured arm, "What the!" he looks it was Otto, "How dare you!"

IC/Otto: "Oh I dare!" Otto says sending anouther Tenticel, "Alittle help Kat?"

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Her eyes glow to their near whiteness once more, a low growl forming in her throat. She lunges at the wold creature, slashing at it with her claws.

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
IC/Wolfrin: He catches her claw and gets hit in the face with a tenticle, "Arrrrrooooo!" he howls and drops Black Widow. "I'll finnish you later little spider!" he growls and jumps onto a building, "Much later!" he was gone in a flash of furr.

IC/Otto: "I think we beat him..." Otto says smiling and looking at the furr that the tenticle had brought back, "I can anilize this if I get to a lab." he says to noone in particular.

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Yeah, squish he spider like always. It appears I have a new nickname..." mumbles the Black Widow, getting up. She dusts off her leather jumpsuit.

Super_Lawliet
August 24th, 2005, 10:49 AM
She shudders slightly and grunts, going back to normal. "Oi....I really hate that guy....." Looking to Otto she nods, stretching.

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Can't blame ya," the girl says, looking off into the distance, "Bit of a peeve, don't you think? And denfinately not a lady's man." She begins to clean her boots off of his blood. "Filthy mongrel," she mutters underbreath.

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Otto smiles and his tentcles relax... "lets find a place to speak without so many people."

Super_Lawliet
August 24th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Yes....we must find a safe place..." She looks to the sky, inhaling deeply. "Yes....Somewhere....safe....."

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Otto thinks... "I think I still own my house... Unless they sold it..."

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Its probably not," sniffs the Black Widow, whiping her boots clean of the last speck of dust. She rises and looks at both. "Nowadays, people are getting suspiscious. They probably think its haunted or something along the lines of that."

Amy-chan
August 25th, 2005, 06:18 AM
"I think I know of a place," said Amy suddenly. They still hadn't really noticed her. She had a strange habit of blending well in shadow...

"Follow me," she said, and she turned a corner and started to run.

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
She snorts slightly, ignoring the girl that had run off. "Well Otto, there's only one way to find out..." Rayne nods, smiling. "We should go see...."

Amy-chan
August 25th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Coming?" asked Amy, reappearing around the corner.

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Otto thinks... "well from here my house is...." he looks around... "I don't know.."

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Well I don't care how long it takes....I'm not gonna follow some bratty child...."

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"That way I think...." he says pointing with a tenticle.

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM
She looks in the direction the tentacle was pointing and nodded, going that way.

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Otto fallows not noticing the shadow close by.

IC/Wolfrin: "they think they have me beat... they havn't seen anything yet!"

Wolf_Goddess
August 25th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"Hmm, should I follow them, or shan't I?" the woman ponders, looking at the two. "Probably not, they don't care about me anyway. I'll wait 'till they get back..."

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 04:32 AM
OOC: Oi, this rp is going well! Ugh...am I calling myself two different names?! Anyways, I'm just glad to see we're doing well.

JBCBlank
August 26th, 2005, 02:55 PM
OOC: yep... all becouse of me.... *laughs at self* not true we all contributed...

Amy-chan
August 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Amy joined them, smiling.

"Thanks for the compliment," she said. "Bratty. So true." She followed hesitantly for a moment, then stopped, shrugging. "I'll leave you two alone," she said, turning and walking away. "I know when I'm not wanted, which is most of the time..." She turned the corner again, bumping into the woman she had met earlier. "Hello," she said. "We meet again..."

JBCBlank
August 26th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"We hang out with straing people..." Otto says blinking at the girl.

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"I know...but it's a price to pay I suppose...." She looks to Otto and nods, holding back a smile. "Life is like that....."

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:50 PM
The girl whips around, but then flashes her one of her million volt smiles with her shaprened teeth. "So we do."

Dark Magician ruler
August 27th, 2005, 01:44 PM
OCC: I was wondering if I could be Spidey please

Super_Lawliet
August 27th, 2005, 01:46 PM
OOC: YAY! Daddy's here! ^^ Sure you're Spiderman!

"Sometimes I just wonder...what is the purpose...." She looks up, noticing a figure that was following them from the rooftops. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Maybe it's him......"

Dark Magician ruler
August 27th, 2005, 02:04 PM
OCC- Can some one fill me in on the story plese

Super_Lawliet
August 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
OOC: Ok, Otto 'returned from the dead', theres a new villan called Wolfrin in town. He's already attacked once, and right now I guess everyone is going for cover.

Dark Magician ruler
August 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM
* Spidey Looks around* So this is whats happened in my absense this can't be good He thought to himslef

Amy-chan
August 28th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Who are you, by the way?" Amy asked politely, looking at the girl.

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Otto turns and sees who she was looking at, "Spidey spidey..." he says smiling...

Super_Lawliet
August 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"I doubt he's here to take you in Otto..." She yawns and stretches a bit, smiling. "Maybe he saw how you helped fight off Wolfrin for the time being...."

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"I hope so..." Otto says calming down his tentilces, "they're getting mad at the sight of him..."

Super_Lawliet
August 29th, 2005, 05:03 PM
OOC: The hell with it! from now on my rp name is Rayne! lol, easer to remember!

IC: Rayne smiles and gently grabs one of the tentacles, petting it gently."There there...settle down now....."

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Otto smiles and hugs Rayne she reminded him so much of his wife.... how sad that such a wonderfull woman had to die so long ago...

Amy-chan
August 29th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Getting no answer, Amy just said, "A secret, eh? Secrecy is good..." She turned and watched the people they had been with before trying to control the tentacles, not really seeing them.

Super_Lawliet
August 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"I'm related to him, you know," she said quietly. "Wolfrin. As much as I hate it, I'm related to him..." She continued to stare ahead at the flailing tentacles.

OOC: And I'm sorry, but you can't be related to him. You never stated you were when you signed up. And if you had stated you were, I wouldn't have a problem, but you aren't.

Amy-chan
August 30th, 2005, 02:00 PM
OOC:Sorry. Just wanted to add color... *fixes*

Super_Lawliet
August 30th, 2005, 03:57 PM
OOC: It's ok, just stae it next time...

IC: She looks up at Otto and smles, feeling truly loved. "You know...I just....feel so safe with you....like nothing can go wrong...."

JBCBlank
August 30th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Something can always go wrong..." Otto says remembering the experiment.

Super_Lawliet
August 31st, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Please don't worry love...nothing will happen to me...." She touches his cheek, smiling. "I swear...."

JBCBlank
August 31st, 2005, 03:51 PM
"I hope not..." Otto says sivering slightly.

Super_Lawliet
August 31st, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Otto...believe me my love..." She gets close, resting her head against his chest. "I will be just fine...."

Wolf_Goddess
September 1st, 2005, 01:28 PM
She looks at the girl, giving a rather wicked grin. "Of course, m'darling, why would I be telling any stranger about my identedy? You must share with me your name, however."

JBCBlank
September 1st, 2005, 03:21 PM
Otto smiles and wraps his arms around her, "yes... and I balive you..."

Super_Lawliet
September 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Well....you know what Otto..." She gently grabbed his hand. "Hide your tentacles...we're going to eat..." Rayne smiled, nodding quietly.

JBCBlank
September 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Otto nods and his tenticles take to hiding under his overcoat, "it sure is hot out today..." Otto complains whipeing his forhead with his sleave.

IC/Wolfrin: (almost forgot about him...) "D*** it!" he growls checking his arm, "they got me good, but they'll pay oh yes... they'll pay...."

Super_Lawliet
September 1st, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Well, it'll be nice where we're going..." She gently leads him down the street by the arm, going into a nice restraunt. It was, actually the most expensive in the city, but she worked there so she got to eat free.

JBCBlank
September 1st, 2005, 04:12 PM
Otto felt out of place everyone else was dressed nice and he looked like something that the cat draged in.

Super_Lawliet
September 2nd, 2005, 01:58 PM
"Don't worry Otto! You'll do fine, I mean look at me! I look like I just came out a battle." The battle part was true. She took a seat across from Otto and took a menu, looking at it. "Hm...."

Wolf_Goddess
September 2nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
The girl stares cruely at the other person, but become rather impatient. "Fine then, silence is golden, or something along the lines of that." she says thoughtfully. The Black Widow shoots a black web out of her wrist, attatches it to a building, and pulls herself all the way at the top of it.