View Full Version : Teen Titans Rp! (club members only)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 1:36 PM
We had an rp contest in the club and it's finally been decided! ^^
The winner was obelisk-kun and here's the plot!

After defeating Trigon, he disappeared and split into two villans both going by the the name of Dougon. Now the "Titans West" have to destroy them before they get hold of the demon jewel and combine to make the unstoppable Quadron.

So, all of our titans will be the "Titans West"
Our villans will also be a team.

Character profile:

Pretty much the same thing with your villans..

So, happy rp-ing! ^^

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 13th, 2005, 1:55 PM
Name: Clark before enraged, Rocky when enraged
Strength: The power to turn into a rock.
Weakness: Small spaces
Powers: The power to turn completely into a rock.
Looks: No shirt when Rocky, completely stone. Close to 1000 pounds. 6'8''. His head is a diamond which has a very sharp point on the top. Beige shorts. A Black belt with a belt buckle.
Personality: Most of the time kind, but understand when he is Rocky you have made him mad.
Bio: Plagued with the problem since birth. More than likely a genetic mutation.
Other: Very strong. Strength could lift a ton. Southern accent.

Sumomo & Kotoko
August 13th, 2005, 2:29 PM
Yaya, I get to use my Titan and villain!

-My Titan-
Hero Name: Matallica.
Power(s)/Strength(s): She is able to controll any thing that is iron. She can also turn her hands into big iron hammers.
Weaknesse(s): Magnetites
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, shes the doctor of the group. She takes care of the Titans, kind-of like a mother.
Aperence: She has pink pig-tales, that are held up with gray hair bands, that go down to her shoulder, with a long sleave magenta shirt that has a gray stripe on each arm right below the shoulder and a gray out-lined daisy on the chest, and gray bell-bottom jeens that go to her feet with dark magenta paints over them that go down to her knee's, and she wears black and gray boots.
Place of birth: London. She has somewhat of a British accent.

-My Villain-
Villain Name: Auduskess
Power(s)/Strength(s): The powers of a vampire.
Weaknesses: Sun light, flash lights, any type of light.
Personality: Dark and evil.
Aperence: She has white skin and pointy ears with green hair that goes down to her knees, and she has a green dress thingy that goes to the middle of her thighs and a black sleeveless jaket that goes down to her knees, and she has black fingerless gloves and long green finger nails, and she has green leg boots with black strips on them.
History/How she became a vampire: Auduskess wanted to become a vampire so she could wreak havock upon the world. So she went to the head master vampire and asked him to turn her into one. The head master vampire turned her down, so she swore that she would one day kill him. One night while all the vampires we're on a midnight rave, Auduskess snuck into the vampires castle and stole the book on how to become a vampire. After she got every thing ready to become one, she started the "ritual" to becomeing a vampire. Near the end of the "ritual" something went terribley wrong, she had said a few of the words wrong, therefor causing her to stay a vamprie forever (Normaly after you become a vampire you are able to turn back to your normal self for protection from light during the day.)
Evil plan: To kill the head master vampire and take his place, and destroy the Teen Titans so she can rule the world.

August 13th, 2005, 3:33 PM

Titan Name: Moon Knight
Power(s)/Strength(s): Moon Knight's strength waxes and wanes with the phases of the moon. Meaning the moon gives him his power.
Weakness: He is just a normal man in the day time and can be hurt in almost everyway.
Appearance: here (http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/MoonKnight.jpg)
Personality: Very friendly but when it comes down to being a hero he is very serious.
Bio: Few men are granted a second chance like the one given to the mercenary Marc Spector. He met his death in the deserts of Egypt. Spector was revived by Khonshu, The Egyptian God of the Moon. And now Marc is an agent of Vengeance known as Moon Knight. He is now known by many criminals and terrorists now that he is away from Egypt.
Other: On a Night of a Full Moon he reaches his max in strength by having the full srength of the Moon God. But he has no power if the Moon is not out at night time. Like for example no moon out tonight or like if the moon doesn't shine upon him.
Place of Birth: Cairo, Egypt

Villian Name: Cardinal
Power(s)/Strength(s): Ability to fly at fast speeds, uses his armor to to make punches stronger. His armor allows him underwater movement as well as aerial flight.
Weakness:If his wings are broken then he is normal again his wings grant him the power take out the wings and he is finished.
Appearance: He has Dark red battle armor with huge red wings. Just like this only not small (http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/ghostofsparta/flyingcardinal.gif)
Personality: He is very quite and mainly takes action without thinking of the consequences.
Bio: Not much is known about Cardinal....he doesn't like think of his past he has bad memory too all he can remember is that Moon Knight ruined him some how.
Other: He never takes off his helmet....since he had is face ruined by Moon Knight in an accident.
Place of Birth: Carnac, Egypt

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 4:09 PM
^^ We'll wait for a few more peps to join in..

August 13th, 2005, 4:11 PM
I'm accepted though right? Cause I tryed an awful lot for this.

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Ofcourse! ^^ Why wouldn't you?

August 13th, 2005, 4:25 PM
I don't know it was just a question I usually ask in my roleplays cause I think I accidently rped in a place they did allow to be. But that not important here

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 4:41 PM
Okay, I'll go ahead and post my character while we're waiting..

Name: Realm
Strength: During the day, light. During the night, darkness
Weakness: During the day, darkness. During the night, light.
Powers: During the day, she uses light from the sun to blind the enemy. As for night, she uses the darkness from the sky. If there's a fullmoon out, she stays in her light form.
Looks: In day, she has pink eyes, white long hair with pink strips, a teal stone necklace for luck, a pink top that connects with the neck, silver skirt, pink thy boots, silver arm gloves. In night, she has red eyes, white hair with purple strips, the outfit is the sam except the top is purple, and instead of the parts being silver, it's gold. She keeps the lucky necklace.
Personality: In day, she's pretty much like Starfire, except she knows about Earth. In night, she is much like Raven.
Bio: An alien, she lived on Tamaran with Stafire and were best buds. Whenever they slept over though, there would always be problems because of Realm's split personality. She stayed on Tamaran and Stafire called her from Earth basically every day about the palnet's history. She then wanted to join the titans and joined the Titans West.

August 13th, 2005, 4:49 PM
Wait do we only be one character or two? I mean can we be both the or just one cause I can edit my character out.

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 4:50 PM
No, you're right! ^^ You enter a titan and a villan. I just haven't entered my villan yet..

August 13th, 2005, 4:52 PM
Oh because I thpught we only play as one... okay then that sounds cool thanks.

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Okay..Aww..what the heck, let's go ahead and start! ^^ Anyone wanna do the honors?

Sumomo & Kotoko
August 13th, 2005, 5:07 PM
Okay..Aww..what the heck, let's go ahead and start! ^^ Anyone wanna do the honors?

Lol, that was a long cough. :D

Midori Chi
August 13th, 2005, 5:15 PM
ooc: Okay then! Just to let you know, usually the first episode of anythink is a filler episode.

ic: "Realm? ..Realm?" Everything was pitch black. "REALM?!!" Someone screamed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!" Realm woke up and found Stafire by her. "Oh..Just you..Don't scare me like that!" Realm said. She was on her alien world.

~Minutes later~

Starfire had left. "Well..time to go to Earth.." The titans had a little vacation. Only a day long, but still..So Realm was in Tamaran with Starfire.
She took a deep breath, then snapped her fingers which sent her to earth.

She arrived at Earth very quickly. She was right infront of the tower. She opened the door and went in..

August 13th, 2005, 5:33 PM
OCC: I thought we would wait for other people so now do they just able to join in the middle of us rpling now right?

Ic: Inside waiting at the Tower was Marc Spector just sitting down.
"Well look who's here? Welcome back Realm." Marc muttered.

August 13th, 2005, 8:59 PM
ok im in the club now i can play the RPG
Name: Black Mage (BM for short his real name is Clow)
Powers: He has the power to cast spells like fire,ice,quake,stone,water,areo and so forth anyone who has played FF or Kingdom Hearts will no what mean. (Kratos looks like hes played Kingdom hearts lol) Also he has some staff skills.
Weakness: without his staff and time to cast his spells he can take a pretty hard beating.
Looks: he wears brown shoes a blue cloak a yellow hat, and brown Gloves. With the hat on you can only so the outline of his head the rest is back and glowing yellow eyes, With out hat he has thin glasses blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality: BM is shy and closed at first but when he trust the people hes around hes nice, bright pen, and at times speaks about his past
Bio: BM comes from a another diminution, he came here from a book from his diminution they were spread out to the universes that needed there dimensions that need there peoples talents. The book arrived at the tower and BM then came out through a portal bring his things and a black Chocobo. (a bird that is used for transportation also he uses his shrink spell so it can live in a bird cage an fit under his hat)In the world that BM comes from people become Fighter, thieves, mage and much more to fight monsters and fight great evil, but once the mage were able to cross through dimensions they thought that they should share there power so thats how Black mage came to earth he may not no to much but he is smart and learns muck more quickly than starfire would.
Other: As he gets stronger his spells can be upgraded.

August 13th, 2005, 9:56 PM
Well im not a club member but i love TT and i dont no were to find this club or how to join
Go to Mixed Community Groups, then go to Other Clubs, and then go to Teen Titan Fan Club and ask to join, I'm sure they will let you. :D

Hey Midori Chi, I'm going to join this rp later.

Dark Magician ruler
August 14th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Name Deus
Strength: Sword art
Weakness:When he loses his swords he can fight but not well
Powers: Can combine swords and becomes his strong from
Looks: Red cloth, Blue jacket with yellow straps basically if you have seen the Picture That Cy did he made that for me I'll go with what he says
Personality: The same thing as what Cy wrote
Bio: Samthing Cy wrote
Other: Is in love with Starfire and will help out the best way he can

August 14th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Name: Vetani Lee Kanichi (Close friends call her Vetani-chan, or Tania)
Strength: Water (definately, because her summoned plants gain strength), Physical Blows, Special Attacks (such as Raven's powers), and Earth elementals.
Weakness: Fire, of course, and all poisons.
Powers: The ability to summon and control plants, trees, and flowers.
Hair: Long, auburn hair that is usually tied back in a martial-artsy ponytail. Over her hair is usually a green bandana with a symbol of her home planet (looks like a twisted-looking flower, and a cloud.)
Skin: Tanned
Face: She usually smiles and she wears a bit of green eyeshadow.
Neckwear: She hangs another green bandana around her neck except that the point is off to her left side, sort of on her shoulder.
Upper Body/Shirt: She wears a plain green tanktop with the same symbol as that of her bandanas.
Arms/Wrists: Vetani wears long green fingerless gloves and has green arm bands that are placed halfway from her shoulder to her elbow (same on both arms).
Waist: She wears an olive-green belt that is only used to hold up her baggy capris. xP
Legs: For pants, Vetani wears baggy, tan, pocketed capris that stop a bit after her knees (Kingdom Hearts style xD
Personality: Vetani is a real happy-go-lucky person with a can-do attitude. Her peaceful, happy demeanor often cheers up others and her can-do attitude can drive any team to victory.
Bio: Vetani Lee Kanichi was born on a planet that boomed with elemental children. As kids, they developed their powers and anxiously awaited their departure to Earth. They were told stories that Earth was a troubled planet, and that her planet was one of its many allies. Only a few that were 'the chosen ones' with the most-developed elemental power were able to take the trip. Vetani, Whirlwind, and a few of her other friends went (Yes, Whirlwind was a good boy back then. xD Oh yeah, and they were only 14 when they were sent). When they arrived, everyone seemed to be split up, so Vetani accepted the seperation and lived her own life in Jump City, unaware of what was beyond the city, over the lake.
One day, when Vetani was walking down one of Jump City's many streets, she came across two people in an alleyway. One of them had black and auburn armor on (guess who? *wink*), and the other seemed to be an innocent person. The armored man charged, and punched the innocent one into a wall. Vetani walked up to the armored one, unaware who that man really was.
"Hey you, why the heck are you hurting an innocent guy like that?!" she yelled, as she summoned a vine from her hand and shot it at the armored man. She sent him hurling into the wall, and she helped the other man to a hospital.
"Man, that felt good. I wanna do it again!" she thought a bit afterwards. This is what started her job of fighting crime, and she liked it. It made her feel like her powers weren't just freakish, they were helpful
Other: Vetani can be flirty at times, and hard-to-get at others. But she usually keeps most of her thoughts to herself.

Name: Kenetai Yami Tonako (Aka Whirlwind)
Strength: Physical-fighting opponents, ground-attacking opponents, weak attacks.
Weakness: Air-matter traveling attacks: such as lightning, water, fire, etc.
Powers: The ability to control weather, winds, and other atmospheric phenomenon.
Skin: Peach
Hair: Short and blonde (cowlick)
Face: Over his eyes is a theif-wearing blue band over his eyes.
Headwear/Neckwear: None, other than a blue band around his neck.
Shirt/Upper Body/Torso: For a shirt, he wears a blue one with one long sleeved (left) and one no-sleeved arm (right). The shirt doesn't go down to his waist, and shows some skin.// But, covering that skin is another blue band.
Arms/Wrists: On the arm without the sleeve covering, there are two blue bands: one in the middle of the forearm and one in the middle of the upper arm.//And he wears short fingerless blue gloves (you can tell what his favorite color is xP) on that arm.
Waist: He wears a black-metal belt around his waist.
Legs: For pants, he wears baggy, pocketed, blue capris that go down to between his knee and his ankle. The right pant leg only goes up to his knee. There is a blue band right below his knee on that leg.
Feet: He wears blue shoes that resemble modern Converse.
Personality: He was born with an evil mind. Very mischevious, cunning, and quick-witted.
Bio: Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No more is needed to be said.
Other: Kenetai has had a lot of emotional issues so he is easily emotionally-changed. Thus, it could stur his evil plans at any moment, though he tries to fight it.

OoC: Hehe, sorry I didn't post earlier. I haven't had a lot of time on the computer lately.

August 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
HERO name: Dark Chi
Strength:same as raven's
Weakness:same as raven's
power's:raven's powers
looks:http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/7599/02davis6av.gif (http://imageshack.us)
personality:you'l be the judge of that

villain name:Red Chi
strength:same as starfire's
weakness:same as same as starfire's
looks:http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/6610/02wallace8wq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
personality:again you'll be the judge of that.

August 14th, 2005, 12:44 PM
The sound of a few chirping birds sturred Vetani that morn. Slowly she sat up, cherishing the quiet moments before the others also woke. She took a gaze at her room: the borders of the ceiling almost sequined with flowers and the rest a misty olive green. Her bed was decorated with sequins that matched her borders, to give her room an organized look. As she stood, she pulled up the flower-sequined shutters and her windows, letting in a fresh dewy breeze. Smiling, she breathed deeply in this fresh morning air, and cherished every last bit of it, knowing that the morning rush hour was soon to come.

A slight glance at her digital clock was enough to tell her that she had slept in. This mattered not, for no alarm was sounded to signal a significant waking reason. A stretch and a yawn, and then it was off to her wardrobe.

The usual wardrobe of Vetani's consisted of a lot of green. Obviously her favorite color. She enjoyed wearing colors that let her 'feel air', or be able to feel the wind against her. Thus, she wears a green tanktop and pocketed tan capris. Along with this, she wears special, long, green fingerless gloves and green bands in order to help maintain her elemental power. The plainest of things were her sneakers, green and Converse-like. As she took a look at herself in this wardrobe in her flower-sequined mirror, she smiled. Beautiful clothes meant a beautiful day to come.

The hall was already full of voices. Not exactly full, to her usuality, but more of an echo. It sounded like Marc and Realm were having a chat. Well, Realm must be back from Tamaran already. Vetani thought as she made her entrance into the living room.

"Well look who's here? Welcome back Realm." was the speech she had heard last, which confirmed her predictions. She smiled and stood behind Marc, who was sitting on the fluffy sofa she had also loved sitting on.

"Yeah, welcome back." she said with a happy smile and an assuring nod.

OoC: O-O Wow, I guess a long time with super-literate RPing partners actually paid off..

August 14th, 2005, 2:05 PM
"Well look who else just woke up morning Tania. I should be going to bed soon since I have stuff to do at night." Marc said as he yawned "I shall get some sleep for now."

August 14th, 2005, 2:16 PM
devon sat on the edge of a river bank meditating suddenly someone tapped him on the back and said half brother care to take me to your friends" devon yelled"NO"! and the area he was sitting at turned black then he threw his half brother far away devon thinks to himself"I thought Erifrats was taken down when trigon was".

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 3:01 PM
ooc: ^^ More peps have joined in! Yay!

ic: Realm heard something..maybe a scream. It sounded like it was from Devon's room.
She saw Tania and Marc, waved and smiled, then started running to the room. It was gone. "Oh..that was weird.." She heard Marc yawn and everyone seemed to be going to bed. "Didn't I just get up? ..Oh well.." She started walking to her room.

Sumomo & Kotoko
August 14th, 2005, 3:15 PM
IC: Matallica was walking out of her room when she saw Realm going to hers. "Realm, Realm!" Matallica yelled, "Look what I made!"

OoC: Matallica makes art with iron when shes not saving the day with the Titans.

August 14th, 2005, 3:16 PM
HOLY CRUD. Why haven't I seen this before? Is it too late to make a new character?

August 14th, 2005, 3:18 PM
OCC: No it's not too late so join. I think Midori Chi would allow you.

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 3:24 PM
ooc: Nope! Ofcourse it's not too late! Join on in! ^^

ic: Realm was just about to crawl into bed. Then she heard Metalica. She opened the door. "What's up--COOL!" Realm saw Metalica's creation. "It's..what is it?"

August 14th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Occ: Does Realm sleep during the day? because Marc is asleep in the mourning right now because he can only use his power at night.

August 14th, 2005, 3:36 PM
devon thinks to himself"why is Red Chi back could it be that trigon is coming cause evr since are birth he's been gone until trigon appeared either he's here or he's going to be and why is Red Chi evil I should be are mother was of tamaran but trigon tried taking me over and in the perocces I was given his daughter's power and he took over my brother.

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 3:40 PM
Occ: Does Realm sleep during the day? because Marc is asleep in the mourning right now because he can only use his power at night.

ooc: She's just taking a little nap cause there's nothing else to do..

August 14th, 2005, 3:42 PM
OCC: Okay then Midori Chi thanks for telling me. Back to normal rpling.

August 14th, 2005, 3:47 PM
Name:Green Bird
Strength: no particular streght.
Weakness: no particular weakness.
Powers: Martial arts and his gizmos
Looks: Tall, red head, cover his face with a mask looks like a bird's face, wears an iron armor.
Personality: Timid strike that I meant Brave, Lonely
Bio: When he was a few months old Brother Blood has killed his family. He was raised by Brother Blood and trained to join the Hive acedemy thinking he was helping the world. After he found out the truth he leaved HIVE to join Titans West with one goal. To become a hero and defeat Brother Blood.
Other: None.

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 4:32 PM
ooc: Whoot! Midori Bird! Something Midori! ^^
Umm..I can't roleplay cause Realm was talking to Raven's Phoenix, who isn't on in te moment..Anyone wanna join in with Realm? ^^

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 4:34 PM
GAWD AM I LATE!!! Why didn't anyone PM me saying y'all started!!! Now I need to play catch-up! Hope someone can tell me what's happening at the moment!

Name: Dragonlord
Strength: massive strength and the ability to turn into dragons
Weakness: Too caring, The base of his tail
Powers: The powers of water, wind, fire, light and dark as well as transforming into the dragons of those elements. Plus, transforming of a half-dragon
Looks: Tall and muscular. Long tail that splits to 3 points. No shirt. Black hair, golden necklace around his neck. Spiked belt/bracelets. Long black sweatpants covered by a split ceremonial dragonatic garb Large black boots.
Personality: Nice and caring, but get him mad and there's no turning back
Bio: Born on a planet of the dragons, he was rasied by his father Cilios. When he became a teen, his planet was destroyed nd he had to flee to earth.
Other: His love for Raven is unbounded. He would do anything for her.

My villian.

Strength:Like DL
Weakness:Like DL
Powers:Like dl minus darkness
Looks:Tall, muscular, rippling muscles, red jeans, spiked ponytail, sharp gloves, big boots (head to the cluib for better description)
Personality: Evil and maniacal
Bio: (see post in Club....or I can search for it...)

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 4:38 PM
ooc: I can! ^^
Also..I now have over 2,000 posts!! Yay! *confetti appears*
Umm.Cy, right now, everyone's just hanging out in the tower, setteling in. So..well..ya.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 4:40 PM
Dragonlord awakened from a nightmare still plauging him. It was reaccuring and nothing could cease it. Maybe a snack could quell it. As he walked from his room he felt he needed to talk with someone. He went to the roof to clear his head.

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 4:50 PM
ooc: Hmm..By the way, it is day, not night..

ic: Realm got tired of standing up. Somehow, she started to get real sleepy. Then, in her room, her tv was on. "Oh, my show! my show!" She turned back over to Metalica. "Come in, if you want. Wanna watch with me?" Metalica had left. "Oh.." Then she turned over to the tv. It was a repeat. "Aww..that sucks.." She looked out the window. The sun was shining, and she could hear the streets were busy outside. She heard a thumping noice from up above. "Hmm...Maybe someone is playing vollyball on the roof.." She smiled and then left her room.

August 14th, 2005, 4:57 PM
Vetani sat herself on the couch as Marc left. She thought it a bit unusual for someone to sleep during the day. But yet, she did not want to be a hipocrite. Being an elemental, she also had some weird habits, like temporary future-seeing and danger-sensing.

Suddenly she sensed something. It didn't seem like the usual disturbance, just a noise on the roof. So, out of instinct, she went to go check it out.

It turned out to be her fellow Titan, Dragonlord. He seemed to be caught up in a bit of contemplation, or perhaps getting over something he had previously conquered.

"You ok?" she asked, walking forward from the stairs that had lead her there.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 4:58 PM
ooc: Whats wrong with a nap?

ic: "Hmm....wonder if these dreams mean something....."

He stared at the sun high in the sky. So bright and so beautiful. He laid back and admired the blue sky. Startled by a fellow titan Vetani, he sat back up. "I have these dreams.........evcer since I arrived on Earth long ago...but I don't know if they mean anything..."

Midori Chi
August 14th, 2005, 5:01 PM
ic: Realm finallr reached the roof. She saw two figures were there...Vetani and Dragonlord were there. "Oh..Hi!" she said.

ooc: Grr..I have to log off now..

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Dragonlord peered over his sholder to see someone. Realm was the name. "Hmm...wonder what she wanted..."

He turned back to Vetani.

August 14th, 2005, 5:09 PM
OoC: See ya later Midori Chi. Ttyl!

IC: Vetani smiled slightly as a gesture to both Realm and Dragonlord and then took a seat on the roof's edge next to her fellow male Titan.

"Well, I'm sure you can tell me about it. I may not be a psychiatrist, But I'm sure I can give you some advice." she said with an assuring smile.

August 14th, 2005, 5:10 PM
Devon puts a finger on his head and ask Red Chi"are you still working for triggon is he coming back or what I want answers now and you know what happens one I don't get my answers".feeling angry he nearly brakes off a door and thinks to himself"who ever said learning to control you rage is wrong I mean just look at what I can do when I'm mad"

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 5:13 PM
Dragonlord looked to the sky. "Well......it happened since last week.....it has to do with one of my past friends rising from a grave.....and he joins this larger force to try and kill me....abnd no matter how much i fight he always gets me pinned....then I wake up. It must mean something..."

He sat back down and looked back to the sky, like there was some sort of answer waitiing for him.

August 14th, 2005, 5:17 PM
Vetani turned her head to where Dragonlord seemed to be looking. She frowned, in though of his dreams meaning some sort of danger approaching. Could his dreams be true?

"That is strange." Vetani started, "On my planet, when a dream like that comes to a fellow elemental, that means danger is coming. Big danger."

After a few seconds, her frown turned into a smile. It was impossible for a cheery girl like her to be upset for a long time. "I'm sure whatever may come from this, we can handle. After all, we are the Teen Titans. Our own hero force." she said with her usual smile.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 14th, 2005, 5:19 PM
"Yes....hopefully this dream is not a prophecy..."

As he looked back at Vetani, he wondered what he would do now.

August 14th, 2005, 5:31 PM
devon felt a sudden chill in the air the he heard Red Chi tell him"come to the old broken down warehouse we met at last time" then Devon put a finger on his head and tells red chi"no half brother last time I was there you ambushed me Red Chi"replies you do not have a choice do you"?

August 14th, 2005, 6:21 PM
Oh god, I hope not. Vetani though, frowning internally. Her usual cheery smile always seemed to hide her distress. She gazed off at the clouds as Dragonlod did, expecting some sort of answer or solution to her internal struggles.

Rising dead, building armies, crushing innocents? This all seems a bit too familiar. But where, where have I heard of it?

August 14th, 2005, 6:26 PM
devon tells Red Chi"fine I will go to the warehouse but if you pull any funny stuff you'l die half twin"."fine I won't ambush you"Red chi says thinking" he can't kill me.devon flies off to the warehouse.

Tater Tot
August 15th, 2005, 6:39 AM
Name: Mary Lipson (Magical Leaf)
Personality: Sassy
Height: 54
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Long Blonde hair
Skin: Peach
Face: Gentle smile, green eyes
Neckwear: A necklace with a five inch long leaf charm
Upper Body/Shirt: Flowers of all different types covering her chest like a tank top(her belly button can be seen). Big wings made of leaves. Fairy like.
Arms/Wrists: Nothing covering her arms, a green bracelet on each wrist
Waist: Nothing
Legs: Very short shorts made of flowers like her tank top
Weapons: A wand shaped like a flower with roots and leaves
Powers: Controls plants.
Bio: When Mary was little, she studied many different plants. When she was 10, she dreamed of becoming a Botanist. However, on her 11th birthday she received a rare Tityclop flower. The poison leaked on to her vegetable dip, and she devoured it. It was at that moment she developed wings and powers to control plants. There is no cure to the Tityclops poison. She will be like this forever.

August 15th, 2005, 6:48 AM
devon walks into the broken down warehouse and blows up 10 robots "half brother, you know I'm not one to go back on my word after I squeze some valuble information from you you're gonna die and I'm gonna have fun doing it red chi replies"you kill me yeah right I will kill you" Dark Chi(devon) replies" last time we met I nearly obliterated you" Red Chi says"but last time it was one on one this time..." "come on 10 lousy robots won't make a difference"devon interupted"hows a bout 1,000 tamaranian soldiers"red chi replied.

August 15th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Name:flaming drago
Strength:can fly breath fire and has sharp teeth
Powers:can fly breath fire and has sharp teeth
Looks:like thishttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/305/02davis4cg.gif (http://imageshack.us) then he transforms to thishttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4972/wargreymon8tf.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Personality:real firey if that makes any sense
Bio:his brother was killed by trigon so he wants to kill trigon

Sumomo & Kotoko
August 15th, 2005, 11:39 AM
IC: Matallica had gone over to the Teen Titans tower to help Cyborg build a new T-Car, he had crashed it a few nights ago.

"Hey Cy! Ready to build the new car?" Matallica asked. "I'm always ready to build with you." Cyborg replyed. "Lets get to it." she said.
OoC: When are we going to use our bad guys? :\

August 15th, 2005, 11:49 AM
OOC:just introduce them I'm already using Red Chi
IC:"You have taken over tamaran you son of a"Devon says "say no more I know what you want its one on one"Red Chi says Devon throws a couple black shots at Red Chi he easily dodges them

August 15th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Green Bird stepped out of the Tower and headed for the abandonned warehouse South of * inserts city name here * city. The door opened.
Green Bird : Okay who put a note on my front door that says to come here?
someone came out and it's Brother Blood and he's got a S like symbol on his head.
GB : So it's you. Finally I can finish you off.
Brother Blood confidently: Let's not get hasty here. I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to deliver a message.
GB : Shut up.
GB pulls out a capsule. The capsule transform into a sword. HI YA GB sprang up and about to slice Brother Blood into two .
Brother Blood: You can't beat me with thathamrless toy. Brother Blood shoots a Fireball out of his hand. The Fireball hits GB's sword thus destroing it and cause critical damage to GB .
GB ( weakly ): Wh...What...that symbol on your head....that Fire blast....that could only means....
Brother Blood : Yes I'm here to inform you thatTrigon is back. But this time he has spit into two and more powerful than ever. The entire universe will belongto Trigon in a matter of time. And I shall rule the Earth if I help Trigon. So soon I'll be unstoppable. Hahahahahah.
GB fainted
A few hours later The Titans West has found him and brought him back to the tower.

August 15th, 2005, 1:05 PM
devon says camly"you've improved but watch this"then he creates a black portal and a sword comes out of it then devon adds"half brother why did you do it" Red Chi replies"Trigon is both are fathers and we're not shalf brothers but simpley brother's and Dad's back" While read Chi was talking Devon stabbed him in the heart but to his dismay nothing happens Red Chi says "oh yeah you succesfuly killed me now I'm Imortal".

August 15th, 2005, 1:37 PM
OCC:Birdman is this your first rp? Because that isn't how people rp.

August 15th, 2005, 1:47 PM
OOC:Oh sorry. Yeah it's my first RP. So what are we suppose to do ?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 15th, 2005, 1:49 PM
As Clark slowly advanced toward the library he realized the clouds were getting heavy with rain. He was not afraid of the rain, he just feared catching a cold. As far as he was concerned a cold was the last thing he needed.

Midori instructed me to do this.

August 15th, 2005, 1:51 PM
meanwhile at somewhere in tamaran a mysterious figure says but boss I could do more then kill those fools another mysterious figure says"you're arguing with my decisions will get you newhere they're there for other reasons aswell"! the first shadowey figure says"varry well boss but could you fill me in" the other shadoewy figure says"No you know all to well that I'm only telling my hieghst forces such as"the other shadowey figure interupts"I'm one of you're most powerful minions I think it would be wisest if you told me".

August 15th, 2005, 1:52 PM
OCC: Well if it is your first I won't blame you I would if this wasn't though. just make rping post in the way you see others posting.
Is it night time in our rp now?

August 15th, 2005, 1:54 PM
OOC:birdman read this you should get the idia "Thought as much..." Nayru replied, "But doesn't it bother you in the least that your pokmon only obey out of respect for the symbol rather than you? At least mine are loyal."

She gestured towards Wobba who was maintaing her enthusiastic cheerleading.

"And I think you should pay more attention to the battle." she added, pointing towards the battlefield where Shuckie continued to pummel his opponent with rocks, while the Gyarados did its best in dodging them, patiently waiting for instruction.

"That's the difference between servants and friends."
IC:back at the broken down warehouse Devon says"I felt a high surge of power is it the tamaranians" Red Chi is thinking"what is going on they wheren't to arrive yet" the first shadowy figure was on earth now and it was blackfire she mumbled to herself"I must find dark Chi".

Midori Chi
August 15th, 2005, 2:07 PM
OCC: Well if it is your first I won't blame you I would if this wasn't though. just make rping post in the way you see others posting.
Is it night time in our rp now?

ooc: No, it's still day.

ic: Realm decided to go back to her room. She was a little bored. "Everyone's busy doing something..I guess..I could just read a book!" She turned back into her smiling self and went to the tower's library. She saw Rocky. "Oh, Rocky's here?" she thought. She walked up to him and gave him a tamaranian hug.
"Rocky!" She smiled while choking him.

August 15th, 2005, 2:11 PM
Devon put a finger on his head and told Realm"listen gather the Titans west meet me here"then made a map to the broken down to the warehouse then he told Red Chi"I know the army is here you can not fool me and eventualy I'll kill you no matter what it takes meanwhile millions of miles away from the warehouse starfire tell the presedent off the united states"I want your country".

Cybex Mewtwo
August 15th, 2005, 2:13 PM
After the small chat held on at the rooftop with Vetani paused by a moments thought, DL felt like he needed to relax. He traveled into town and went to the park hoping to get soem time alone to think. Maybe the serene wonders of the strange planet copuld ease his mind.

August 15th, 2005, 2:16 PM
back at the warehouse Red Chi says "I'm going to tell you what are father is up to Devon replies"why" Red Chi says"Iv hate are dad to I've been faking everything and he wants to get a hold of the demon jewel and become quadron and he's evil".

August 15th, 2005, 2:18 PM
Marc suddenly awakened. "Hmm. I thought I heard Devon in my mind."
Marc walked at a fast pace towards the other Titans in the tower while yelling,"Did you guys here that? I think it was Devon."

Sumomo & Kotoko
August 15th, 2005, 2:48 PM
ooc: No, it's still day.

ic: Realm decided to go back to her room. She saw Metalica hanging out with Cy. Star was doing who-knows-what..Robin was training. BB was playing video games with thier pet. She took a deep sigh. "Everyone's busy doing something..I guess..I could just read a book!" She turned back into her smiling self and went to the tower's library. She saw Rocky. "Oh, Rocky's here?" she thought. She walked up to him and gave him a tamaranian hug.
"Rocky!" She smiled while choking him.
Umm? Doesen't the Titans West have their own tower? Cuz I thought we were in a difrent city then the normal Teen Titans?
I made Matallica go to their tower.......

Also, I spell Matallica with an 'a' and not an 'e', and two L's, not one, just to give her name more a diffrents from the band, Metalica.

Oh, and Midori Chi, is everyones evil bad guys on a team our not?

Midori Chi
August 15th, 2005, 3:00 PM
ooc: *edits last post* I was in a hurry when I was writing that. I edited it! ^^

Yes, the evil villans are on a team. Just to let you know, here's our first Titan's West fight! ^^ We're just gonna have a simple robber for this first one though.

ic: "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" The titan's alarm went off. "Trouble.." Realm said. She stopped choking Rocky and went to the huge screen.

ooc: By the way, I didn't think of this, but..Who do you think would make a good Titan's West leader?

August 15th, 2005, 3:02 PM
OOC:I don't know? Maybe the oldest Titan should be the leader.

August 15th, 2005, 3:04 PM
OCC: I could be kind of like the leader since my character without his powers uses a pole as a weapon.
IC: Marc ran quickly to get his suit even though he can't use his powers he can fight with his pole."What's happening?" Marc said tiredly.

August 15th, 2005, 3:09 PM
IC: Devon sensed that it was no maore than merely an ordinary robbery while he new there whe bigger problems at the white hou he says"guys I have to sit this one out kay".

August 15th, 2005, 3:11 PM
" maybe I should too " Green Bird replied. " My arms still hurts "

August 15th, 2005, 3:11 PM
IC: Marc Suddenly heard Devon's request with them staying behind and said, " Are you sure Devon? I could try to help?' Marc then muttered to himself, " I would be of more use to him if it was night time!"

OCC: Yup Birdman you got it right.

August 15th, 2005, 3:13 PM
OOC: By the way is it too late to make a vilain?

August 15th, 2005, 3:14 PM
IC:devon says"ok just follow me but wait can you fly we need to get there quickly this is important".

August 15th, 2005, 3:17 PM
OCC: If you make your villian now birdman edit your first post and then continue on.

IC: Marc was suddenly angered, "No I can't fly until night fall or atleast a little bit of the moon out." Marc said angeredly, "Maybe I can't help unless I run fast."

August 15th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Devon says"I could lift you up with my powers" feeling more anxious to go then before thinking"come on let's go"

August 15th, 2005, 3:23 PM
Marc said, "Okay Devon lift away." Hopefully night will come soon.

OCC: Where are the other Titans?

August 15th, 2005, 3:25 PM
devon put a black shield around marc and flew to the white house and he walked into to see lightning and thunder fighting his brother and blackfire he says"I knew it was too good to be true".

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 15th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Rocky quickly followed Realm to the big screen. As he ran he discovered she had put a mark on his belt buckle. He stopped right as he was running to polish his belt buckle. "Don't worry little lady I'll catch up; I am polishin' my buckle!"

August 15th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Marc said, "Thanks Devon I will try to help all I can." Before Marc knew it he was in front of the White House. Marc took out his pole and began walking towards the building.

August 15th, 2005, 3:35 PM
his brothers arm appeared black devon said"just try to get Blackfire out of the white house let me take care of red chi"he made a dragon that knocked his brother into a wall

August 15th, 2005, 3:38 PM
"Okay I will take care of Blackfire but remember I'm in my normal Mortal state it won't be easy I might need the other Titans here." Moon Knight said while charging in,(since Marc is in his suit now).

August 15th, 2005, 3:42 PM
Devon made another dragon"here use this to help you I've used this thing to win one I had limited power before"devon says then glares at his brother.

August 15th, 2005, 3:46 PM
Moon Knight said, " Okay I'm sure to win now against Blackfire." Moon Knight charged with the dragon. and Yelled, " Blackfire! Where are you?!"

August 15th, 2005, 4:40 PM
Vetani had heard the alarm ring down below her and instinctively ran down the steps to the main room. There, on the screen, was the crime and a map to its scene.

"A robbery? Sweet! I mean..let's move!"

She smiled, fixed her gloves up, and stepped outside. When she did reach the outdoors, she put her hand to the ground and summoned a thick vine. Then, she hopped on it and rode to the scene of the crime, where she saw most of her fellow Titans. But no robber to be found.

"What's goin' on here?" she asked Realm.

Midori Chi
August 15th, 2005, 5:22 PM
ic: They were at the bank. "A robbery..And it looks like the robber took everything." She stared down at the floor for a moment. There was a gentle wind in the air and the whole room was silent. There were quiet little tip noices...Like drips of water touching the floor. The sun started to go down. "I hear him..the robber..He's close! C'mon!" She floated up into the air and started flying. She turned to an allyway, and there he was.
"You there! Hault!" Realm said.

ooc: Kratos is the only one who volunteers to be the leader? Please give me your opinions..

August 15th, 2005, 5:36 PM
Occ: My opinions? Or everyone's else's opinions?

Ic:As Moon Knight charged he heard Realm's voice, Moon Knight stooped his charge and went to see where Realm was, "Realm? What are you doing here? I thought me and Devon had it covered?"

August 15th, 2005, 5:39 PM
IC: Devon tripped alowing his brother to finish him but thunder hit his brother he stood up and threw him a bit away but his brother flew back.

August 15th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Vetani was pulled by Realm to where the robber had fled. Arm..losing..circulation.. she thought. But her thoughts were suddenly stopped when she heard Marc's voice. Or as he was referred in his battlesuit: Moon Knight.

"I thought you did too...But the more the merrier, right?" she said with a smile. Then she lifted both of her hands in a whisking motion, causing multiple thick vines to grow out of the ground around the robber and encasing him in thorny plants.

"And besides..this guy's taken care of. There's not much to do except return the money."

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 15th, 2005, 6:25 PM
Out from the sky falls Rocky right on top of the robber. "There yall go! One squashed criminal under ME! Let's take this criminal away!" Suddenly the alarm went off at a jewelry store across the street. At the same time the Titan alarms go off.

August 15th, 2005, 6:32 PM
Red Chi flys off to the regular Titans tower and easily steals the Red X suit he flies off to Trigon Robin spotted him in the distance and call the Titans west

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 4:22 AM
Alarms were heard, but Dragonlord was too lost in thought. "Should I help.......maybe.....but with my power I may do more harm than good...."
He stood up, and large dragon wings tore from his back and expanded. "Well guess there's no harm in trying to help."
He flew in the direction of the sound.

August 16th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Vetani looked from the robber to the Jewelry Store and then to the Tower. There were seperate alarms going off, a bit too much to handle.

"Alright..I'll take care of the robber at the Jewelry Store. You guys can..well..decide what to do about the other alarm."

Her head was tense. Alarms weren't something that she liked, more like what she was used to. They made her feel a bit overwhelmed by the outside world, when she was caught up in her own.

One of her vines carried her briskly to the Jewelry Store. There was a robber, not the same as the one from the bank, but pretty similar. He was a mysterious one, covered in a dark grey cloak with an unusual marking on the forehead. She scowled and lowered herself to the ground before him.

"Hey buddy, freeze!" she yelled.

"Sounds like a good idea." the man said back. He raised his hand to the sky and created an opening in the clouds, drawing a huge gust of snow and hurling it at Vetani.

Out of quick reflex, Vetani summoned a large leaf that protected her from the majority of the snow and hail. Though, one of the larger pieces of hail hit her shoulder at a high speed. Something cracked, but she didn't know what.

Ignoring the pain, she threw the leaf away. Something about this man seems familiar, too familiar... As she lifted her hand, a large Venus Fly Trap came up from the ground and trapped the man in its plant-like teeth.

"What is your motive? What do you want from here?" she questioned.

"Do you honestly want to know?"

"Of course, it's my job." she said with a smirk. She took a few steps forward and stood in front of him. "I asked questions, now give me answers."

"No answers."

"Then you leave me no choice.." Vetani raised a vine from the ground and it quickly swiped the bag from his hands. "You've forced me to look myself."

He growled and thrashed out at Vetani, but missed because of his restrainment.

"Ah, what do we have here? A gem? What kind?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Oh? Than I guess you can't have this back." Vetani loved toying with the villains she captured. It made them aggrivated, and usual to give up. But this guy, she knew, wouldn't go down without a fight.

The man raised his restricted hand again and summoned another gust of snow. It cut through the VFT like it was a scissor cutting through paper.

"Fine then. But this isn't over." he said, his eyes glowing a light blue now.

"Oh I know it isn't. But, if you ever want your butt kicked again, just call me up." The police arrived behind her and struggled to get the man into the police car. As it drove away, she smiled and waved a mocking kind of wave.

A glance at the jewel brought her back to her mission. This jewel was an important artifact to that man. So, its significance must be discovered.

The jewel was a bright red, with the same insignia on it as the man's robe. I would put this back..but this needs to be analyzed.

August 16th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I appeared before vetani feeling the chill I had been feeling for sometimes I calmly said"give m the jewel I need to see if it has something like a power to give or somthing far worse".

August 16th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Vetani tossed the jewel to him and gave him a worried look. "Yeah, be careful with it. That theif muttered something about its power. I couldn't make out most of it, but it sounded kinda dangerous."

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Dragonlord hovered high above the two. "Hmm...wonder what that was about....."
He landed on top of the Jewelery Store and looked down upon them. But what caught his eye was that red jewel. "Hmm...."

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 1:43 PM
ooc: Okay, I'll pick someone from a hat.

*pulls out a name*

The leader is...Kratos!

ic: Realm gasped. The red jewel glistened in her eyes.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 1:47 PM
ooc: woulda volenteered, but i don't like to be leader
ic: Hmm....that jewel looks like the one in my necklace....only red..."

He lifted his necklace brandished with a similar blue jewel...were they destined? Probably not.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 16th, 2005, 1:57 PM
The shop where the Titans observed the jewel began to shake. The shaking was caused by Rocky running down the street. As Rocky ran through the door of the store his eye also noticed something, but it wasn't the crystal, but the eyes of Realm and Vetani. They were glowing bright purple.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 2:01 PM
Dragonlord looked at Rocky. Was he seeing something that DL couldn't? Well, being from a different planet, these things were bound to be a problem. But he could feel the pulseation from Vetani and Realm. "Hmm....odd..."

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 2:02 PM
ooc: Okay, it's night time now, I'm guessing?

ic: The sun finally was down, and the stone contiued to glow. She started to float off the ground a minute, looking up at the sky.

She transformed.

She then started running toward the stone. "You stupid--" She then paused, halted completely. "What the heck is that thing doing?!" she asked, angrily.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 2:05 PM
Dragonlord watched on, wondering what was happening.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 16th, 2005, 2:07 PM
Rocky realized that something was going on. "This is no ordinary robbery. Why is everyone here?"

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 2:09 PM
ic: Realm started grinding her teeth together. "Why is everyone just staring? We need to take action!" she thought to herself. She started panting for breath.

August 16th, 2005, 2:13 PM
Devon looked at the jewel he saw his dad Trigon but he was the only one who coul"guys is it just me or is Trigon in there"he asks.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 2:13 PM
DL looked to Realm. "Well then, what must we do?"
He, too, seeks some form of action...hoping it would stray his thoughts away from the nightmares.

August 16th, 2005, 2:31 PM
OCC: YAY!!!!! I the New Titans West Leader.
IC: Moon Knight lloked in the sky and saw the moon was out. "Great! Now I can be more useful with my powers." Moon Knight said, "If only I could use them in daylight."

August 16th, 2005, 2:34 PM
OOC:it is my RP I think I should be leader
IC:both dougons Red Chi and the even newer Red X appeard dougon says"hand over the Jewel and no one get's hurt"

August 16th, 2005, 2:36 PM
OCC: Why didn't you volunteer at the time Midori Chi asked?

August 16th, 2005, 2:56 PM
OOC:I thought I did vollunteer

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 2:56 PM
ooc: Well..Okay, the whole leader thing is getting out of hand. I wrote down everyone's name in one of my hats and the outcome was Kratos. obilesk-kun, you have a point...And so does Kratos when he asked," Why didn't you volunteer when I asked?"

ic: Realm turned to Dragonlord. " I say we start attacking that stupid thing!" she exclaimed.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 3:01 PM
" May I ask attack what? I haven't been here for too long and have no clue as to whats going on....."

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 3:03 PM
ic: " Me neither.." she confessed, agrily. How about we ask someone.."

"...Wait a minute..."

"Is that...Does that..sound like Trigon?"

Cybex Mewtwo
August 16th, 2005, 3:09 PM
"That sound......that was in my nightmare.....that sound came before a large figure...............my dream is becoming reality...."

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 16th, 2005, 3:29 PM
"You know what yall lost me. Trigon? I thought he was dead!" It was just after Rocky said that the ground began to shake.

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 3:40 PM
ic: The earth shook. Realm turned over to Rocky. "Well? .."
An earthquake started to form.

Tater Tot
August 16th, 2005, 3:50 PM
Magical leaf flys in and lands on the ground an earthquake my gosh I wish grass could put a stop to it. besides I MIGHT BREAK A NAIL!

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2005, 3:56 PM
ic: Realm turned to her. "Aww..get over it!" Realm yelled.
( don't take it personal, it's just how Realm is at dark! ^^ )
Realm started floating, so the cracks in the rock wouldn't break her balance.

August 16th, 2005, 3:57 PM
OCC: sorry to be late my Internet went down
Black Mage woke up in a bed in the dimension Ame (aka White Mage, Black Mages sister)
Is stationed at "what?...." Black Mage said barley awake. "Ah I over slept!" BM said "uuuummm what to do?" Clow thought, "Ok I better just get dressed." After which he was ready to go. Ok got run." Black mage ran strait to her book. " Ok transportais Demonsha Earth! The book opened and a blue light shined BM then jumped into the light and was transported to his book.
After a ride through a magic portal Black Mage arrived on earth threw his book. The book opened and a blue light shined, FLEWSH Black Mage landed Flat on the table in the living room of the tower. "Ok whos been moving my book again" he said angrily.

August 16th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Vetani gasped and flipped backwards, landing one-footed on the topscrew of a firehydrant (she has good reflexes, balance, and martial arts skills thanks to her trianing.). "Dragonlord..I knew it..your dreams did mean something!"

All of a sudden, the Red X figure sent a glowing X at Vetani. This X wasn't the same as the ones the other Titans were used to. This X had an evil glow to it. She rose up to X-crossing vines in order to prevent the X from hitting her.

"What's going on? Has Trigon taken other forms?"

August 16th, 2005, 5:52 PM
"if I know my father the new Red X is no more than the suit being controled by him"Devon says then Red Chi blast Red X in the back.

August 16th, 2005, 6:05 PM
This is odd..and confusing. she thought, watching some of the others fight.

"And..who is that?" she asked, pointing to Red Chi. Her hand glowed green just in case this person was of any threat.

August 16th, 2005, 6:17 PM
"that is my brother he is tamaranian an he used to work for Trigon maybe he is with us now"devon says then Red Chi says"of course I'm with you twit".

August 16th, 2005, 6:24 PM
Vetani forced a smile and looked at Red Chi. "Well alright, you're with us." But I don't like it...

She usually didn't let in to new people this easily. Red Chi was no exception, despite the fact that he would be helping them fight.

The Red X form was after Vetani for some odd reason. He came after her and swung his foot around. It hit her in the side of the head and knocked her onto the concrete, right onto the shoulder that was injured before. She winced in pain, "Aahh!.." and then stood, holding that shoulder.

"Okay buddy, that's it!" She raised her free hand and created a pine tree, which she flung at the X form. He jumped out of the way easily and struck Vetani again, pinning her against a building.

"Listen kid, I have to time for games."

"Then let's finish this!"

She grabbed the pine tree and flung it at him, careful not to hurt herself in the process. His grip was released, and she stood before the building, giving him a deep glare. And there goes her temper...

August 16th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Red Chi said"whether you like me in here or not only two of us here Can kill Trigon and if my brother dies there bis no hope forc victory"Devon says" he's right Trigon or dougon can only be killed in a one way and telling you could get all of s killed"meanwhile one of the dougons fled.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 16th, 2005, 6:57 PM
As the earthquake raged Rocky watched the Titans. At that moment he ran outside and he jumped. When he landed, instead of minimizing the power of the earthquake, he maximized it. All the other Titans suddenly glared at him. It was at that moment he saw all the eyes watching him. He turned back to his prerage form of Clark. And ran away.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 4:15 AM
The quake raged, but floating in the air via the wings had little effect on DL. But, wondering what came from Clark, he followed in hot pursuit leaving the others behind to deal with what they needed to do.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 5:18 AM
Clark saw Dragonlord following him. It did not to long for Clark to realize what he needed to. Clark suddenly turned into Rocky. He then with all his might jumped to make the ground where he was standing crack so that he could fall through the earth.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:25 AM
"Hmm.....what's eating him?" DL thought.
He turned around to rejoin the rest of the group

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 5:32 AM
well it looks like I am going to have to fly if I don't want to break a nail.magical leaf flys up to the sky.oh I can see a garden from this far up.! what ever theres an earthquake going on here!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:36 AM
"Hmm....how to stop the quake......too bad I can't control Earth....but I wonder if water, fire or wind could...nah....."
DL remained doubtful if he could help stop the quake.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 5:42 AM
my wings are getting tired! but I don't want to go down.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:43 AM
DL was thinking...but noticed Magical Leaf was losing altitude. "Need a lift?"
He flew over to help.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 5:48 AM
thanks for your help! I was afraid that they were going to fall off.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:53 AM
"Glad to help."
DL was glad to help the best he could...but the fact that his dream was becoming reality was disturbing him the most. That and he had no clue how to stop the deadly tremors.

August 17th, 2005, 5:55 AM
Vetani flipped backwards and landed on the top of a streetlight, far enough from the quake's stronghold. She took one glance at Rocky..Then to when he became Clark. Something was the matter, but she didn't have enough time to find out at the moment.

"Hey kid, pay attention." the Red X form said, as he knocked Vetani backwards. It was enough to knock her over, but not enough to knock her off the streetlight.

"You know what, I'm getting tired of this. Real tired. So, say goodnight hotshot."

A little while back, Vetani had noticed the red jewel newly implanted on the Red X suit. Now, she knew, that this is how Trigon was able to control what he wanted. And..that jewel theif was trying to harness the power of Trigon so that he can release it himself! That's it!

Her hand lashed out and grabbed hold of the jewel. With one foot up, the other balancing her body, she kicked the Red X form off the street light. The force of both the opposite impacts freed the jem from X's suit. As the form fell, it disintigrated back to the plain suit. No strings attached. Vetani flipped down (Hehe, she likes flipping. Kinda compensation for me. I bet CM knows why.) and kicked the suit away with one swipe of her foot, the looked at the others.

"This gem, it's how Trigon takes control of things. It's dangerous. What should we do with it?"

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 5:59 AM
oh no! phew that was close nearly droped my staff.magical leaf's staff was sliping out of her hand again oh no! the staff fell to the ground NO!! my flower staff!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:59 AM
"so that was where all of this chaos branched from.....perhaps my necklace can keep it safe...."
Dragonlords necklace, where the blue jewel was, fell out into his hand. "Since they look to be the same, this is a good spot for safekeeping...unless you can locate a seperate spot."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 6:01 AM
don't worry staff mommy will get you.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 6:08 AM
The earthquake at that moment stopped. It was very abrupt. Almost scary how the earthquake just stopped.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 6:12 AM
Now that was almost the closest thing I have ever saw in my life. But it just stoped. that is really weird. Magical leaf lands down on the ground again oh my little staff. I told you that Mommy would get you and did I yes I did!

August 17th, 2005, 6:15 AM
Vetani tossed the gem to Dragonlord, and looked at the one he had closer. It was the same, exactly, except it was blue.

"Yeah, keep it safe."

She had thoughts about that blue jewel. And if Trigon targeted Dragonlord, her thoughts would be proven right.

"Just, protect both of them. I have a hunch that the blue one might be of use."

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 6:17 AM
"Hmm........an earthquake that happens then stops...........odd....."
DL landed next to Magical Leaf. :Perhaps this was a sign....of events to come....."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 6:20 AM
Those jewels are preety.Yeah you better keep them safe they don't disearv hurt!

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 6:31 AM
"YEEHAW!" Out from the ground below shots a dirty Rocky. "Are yall kidding? I saved yalls butts, and yall are callin' it some kind of a sign? I stopped that silly little earthquake." He continued the talk, and the Titans around him were as surprise as ever. "Yall know I had to go down pretty dang far into the earth I ran across this purty little gem when I was down there too." The gem was bright yellow the same exact shape and size of the ones DL had.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 6:33 AM
"You a tricky fella."
DL patted his back. "Well...one yellow, one blue and one red...all similar in shape.........."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 6:34 AM
Well How Come You Didn't Get It Rocky!!!!

August 17th, 2005, 6:43 AM
Vetani looked down at the three. It seemed that they were linked. One yellow, one red, and one blue. I think I've come across another one. A green one. Could that have been the end to the set?

She fished around in her pockets, but found nothing. But then she remembered, the gem was on her planet. It existed in a rare plant, non-existant on Earth. She pondered it for a while.

"I think I've seen one more gem just like those. A green one. But it was from a very rare plant, only existant on my planet. I could try to grow one here, but I am not sure of the effect it will have. The plant is unstable." She sighed, and looked at her green-glowing hands, prepared for plant-growing and battle. "And besides, it would take up a lot of my energy just to transport it here, let alone grow it."

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 6:48 AM
"Very well...these jewels will never leave my sight."
He opened two other compartments and placed each jewel in one.
"Now we need that 4th one...."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 6:48 AM
Well mabey I can grow the plant unless you want to do it. it woulden't take up much of my power because this is what I am best at!

August 17th, 2005, 7:11 AM
Vetani looked over to ML and gave her a slight smirk. "Well..I wouldn't want you to waste your energy either. But you can help me if you want."

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 7:14 AM
"Possibly.....maybe you're combined ability can lure it here....."
DL liked that plan.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 7:17 AM
Ok! now. I'm not sure if you do the same stuff that I do when I grow plants but. I think it dosen't matter of how we do it.Magical Leaf started to wave her hands like a weirdo and then both of her hands had little flowers coming out them to the plant the plant grew a little bit but it wasen't done yet! that is the best I can do.

August 17th, 2005, 7:27 AM
Vetani's hands glowed green. She knew that Magical Leaf had already targeted the plant from their planet, and transported it. But she knew it wasn't enough yet.

"We will have to try it at the same time, so our power converges and is stronger."

The green aura around her hands grew larger. "So..are you ready?"

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 7:30 AM
Yup! I'm ready Magical leaf's hands had flowers coming out again but they were bigger.the flowers went down on the plant.

August 17th, 2005, 7:34 AM
Vetani shot green energy down to the plant. She could see it growing, their powers were actually working. The flower of the plant was starting to grow too. That was where the jewel was being held.

"We only have to grow it until the flower outfolds." she said, "That way, one of us can grab it and the other can continue to fortify it. If we both were to retrieve the gem, the flower would close due to lack of growth."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 7:37 AM
the flower got bigger and bigger until it was unfolded Yay we did!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 7:38 AM
"Well, I can always grab it" DL said.
He walked behind them.

August 17th, 2005, 7:40 AM
Vetani turned to Dragonlord and smiled, then her smile turned into a more concerned smile.

"Alright then, but be careful. This plant is unstable. If you happen to set off some sort of unstable molecules, I don't know what'll happen."

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 7:43 AM
so what do we have to do now?

August 17th, 2005, 7:45 AM
"We need to keep the plant growing, or else it'll withdraw itself. We'll have to keep that up until Dragonlord is able to retreive the gem." Vetani said. She eyed the large, colorful leaves: half fearing, half awed. Who knows what sort of unstable molecules existed in that out-of-world plantform. She was feeling a bit weak herself. Her arms began to quiver, as if losing energy. Which, in reality, was what she was doing. Her elemental being was her lifeforce.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 7:46 AM
"Don't worry. I can handle it. I've suffered worse."
He reached for the jewel slowly. He soon had the jewel in his grasp.

August 17th, 2005, 7:51 AM
All of a sudden, the jewel began to glow a bright green. The aura grew, as if spreading energy. Vetani knew this energy. It was harmful to those that couldn't harness it. While Magical Leaf was growing the plant, she would maintain the jewel's energy level.

"Watch out, Dragonlord, that aura is painful to those without our ability."

She reached out a hand. But instead of shooting energy, she began to draw the green aura away from the gem.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 7:53 AM
Rocky stood starring at the colors and the magic and he continued to watch ready to step in to take an explosion if one occured!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 7:54 AM
A slight numbing feeling was felt through his arm...but it was only slight for Vetani was drawing its' potent energy to her. "Best place this in me necklace."

August 17th, 2005, 7:57 AM
The jewel had been taken. Vetani sighed a sigh of relief, for nothing had happened other than the strange green aura. As she harnessed the energy, she felt a bit stronger, as if it was transfered to her. As she released her hold on the plant, it began to withdraw itself, just as she had predicted, deep into the earth. Hopefully it won't trigger anything... she thought.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 7:58 AM
Rocky it is not nice to stare.

August 17th, 2005, 8:01 AM
As Magical Leaf mentioned Rocky, she looked over. She was relieved of his presence. If any sort of tremor or earthquake were triggered by the plant, he would be able to stop it.

Then her attention turned to Dragonlord and the jewels. She noticed that nothing happened when they were placed together. She frowned internally.

"So..now that we've got them..is there some specific place we need to put them?"

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 8:04 AM
"Hmm...maybe there's a temple or something...but one thing is for sure. The only way someone can get these is by taking my necklace...and that would be a very bad idea..."

August 17th, 2005, 8:08 AM
"Yeah, we wouldn't want them falling into the wrong hands.." Vetani replied.

"Is that so?" a familiar voice called out. It was that cloaked man. The symbol on his cape still shown.

"You again? What do you want?" She frowned, her hands began to glow green out of caution.

"What I came here for in the first place. The gem." His cold, blue-glowing eyes turned abruptly to Dragonlord's necklace. A maniacle chuckle could be heard. "Or better yet, the other three too."

"There's no way in the world you're getting those gems."

"Oh really? Who's gonna stop me?"

"I am!"

She charged at the cloaked man, and punched him in the left side of the face, then did a roundhouse kick. He seemed a bit less reactive than before, but that made it easier for Vetani to fight him.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 8:12 AM
"hmm...best keep an eye on my necklace..."
DL said to himself as he went to help Vetani.

August 17th, 2005, 8:13 AM
Devon stares at dougon"hey Dad heads up" he says then he throws a building at dougon Red Chi throws a a couple of starbolts dougonwas hit in the arm by the building and dodged the starbolts

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 8:14 AM
oh look theres a crimanal setting in a tree he is going to get beating haahaa Magical leaf blasts him with her flower staff.

August 17th, 2005, 8:18 AM
Vetani dodged ML's blast and it hit the man dead on. He didn't move at all.

"Why aren't you fighting back? Are you scared?"

"Nope. Just not motivated enough."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The cloaked man flipped positions with Vetani. She was against the wall while he was pinning her. "There's no worthy opponent to face."

"Why you!"

Vetani blasted him with a green energy blast. Taunts? Ridicule? Who does this guy think he is?!

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 8:23 AM
Magical leaf traps him in a vine then she made all the leafs have a horn on them and they all hit the man but it looked like it didn't even heart then the man broke out of the vine. My gosh you really need a make over!

August 17th, 2005, 8:24 AM
Devon created the same portal that he got the sword out of earlier and threw the demon jewel in it nd said"you won't be seeing that again.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 8:29 AM
our powers our not doing anything!

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 8:39 AM
"This guy is a grade A quack!" Rocky begins to hit him with full force, but the criminal gains a forcefield.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 8:45 AM
Magical leaf makes tall grass bigger than him then she made a flower bigger than the grass and him going down the middle of the grass where he was standing the flower had very sharp points on it and it cut the man but the man tour up the grass and flower. well some way we are going to beat him.

August 17th, 2005, 9:18 AM
He smiled, though he was cut up in many places. Finally, he put his hood down, and looked to Vetani.

"You were always the feisty one." he said, before disappearing after a lighting bolt had struck him.

Vetani raised an eyebrow after the man had disappeared. "Okay...what just happened? I've never seen a villain quit before." she said with a shrug.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 9:20 AM
well at least he is gone now! I love whiping bad guys it's so fun! mabey I can go shoping now! shame we can't. we have work to do.

August 17th, 2005, 11:11 AM
OCC:OMG! You Guys Rp quick I lost where we were. I will catch up.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM
"A villian quitting? That doesn't happen to often." The day was over it was late, and after fighting earthquakes and criminals it was time for the Titans to go home. They all began heading toword the tower except for Rocky. He was heading towords Jacks BBQ Grill for Howdown Night.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 1:02 PM
wonder how my garden is doing hopfuly nothing happend to it. I'll water a few of them then I'm going to bed!

August 17th, 2005, 1:48 PM
Instead of flying home Devon was looking for apizza plae having not Eatin for a whilw he was hungry and he loved Cheese.

Tater Tot
August 17th, 2005, 2:11 PM
well I gusse we could have pizza. as long as I get a flower made out of peporoninie! after we eat pizza you can go home today was sopost to be shopping day!

Midori Chi
August 17th, 2005, 3:33 PM
ooc: GAH! GAH! GAH! I missed some pages! How could I? 0_0
Can someone please tell me what's going on? ^^

August 17th, 2005, 3:34 PM
OOC: that's waht I want to know GB has been out of actions since forever and I've got school so I missed ALOT of pages.

August 17th, 2005, 3:34 PM
OCC: I'm just as ost as you Midori. I'm just like now getting back into it.

August 17th, 2005, 3:36 PM
OOC:we beat the vilains and we're going out for a pizza

Midori Chi
August 17th, 2005, 3:36 PM
ooc: Yikes..I guess I'll have to go back and read through or something..

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 4:02 PM
OOC: Right about now, 4 colored gems have been found. Also, some villian appeared, did a little talk, and vanished like he quit the battle.

IC: "Need to safely watch these..."
DL hovered back into the air and flew back to the one spot that he knew best....where he first awakened....at the docks. He felt most at home there.

Midori Chi
August 17th, 2005, 5:37 PM
ooc: So..We stopped fighting and are relaxing or something?

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 5:50 PM
ooc: unfortunately.....yes. We stopped.

August 17th, 2005, 6:49 PM
Vetani sighed, watching Dragonlord carry off the gems. She knew they had more purpose than to resurrect Trigon. There had to be something more.

As she returned back to the tower, onto the roof (with the help of one of her thicker vines), she couldn't help but think about that man that she had fought back there. He targeted her. And for some reason, it seemed like they knew each other.

What did he mean by 'You were always the fiesty one'? How could he know? I don't even know him! Or..do I?

She sat on the roof of the Tower, swinging her legs to and fro along the roof's edge. Boredom got the best of her, it seems. Or she was in deep contemplation. She began twirling a blood-red rose in her hand, as if it were a top.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 4:54 AM
DL sat at the pier thinking of the time he awoke from his deep sleep after crash landing n Earth....that day he was in a primative land.....but now he was aquanted with it.......and now, his thoughts focused on the saftely of the gems.

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 5:00 AM
OOC: Crap I've not been paying attention but from what I read I'll just start wasking upp I guess sorry I'm so late.
IC: Deus wakes up from his long slumber. *Leaves room and looks around.* Where is everyone *looks out the window seeing DL at the peir* Hey DL * Walks up to him* Whats going oin you have seruios look do you need to be alone or do you want to talk about it.

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 5:08 AM
DL turned to Deus. "Eh....for now I wish to be alone.........but I'll be at the tower later."

Looking back at the water he looked at his necklace; gleaming with the four jewels and briming with golden tint. "You shall be forever safeguarded until the time is right."

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 5:11 AM
Fine alright see ya * Jumps on the roof and lays down looking at the sky* Where did everyone go he thought to himself

Tater Tot
August 18th, 2005, 5:33 AM
alright see you guy's later I'm going to the mall! Be back in an hour or so! Mabey I will even find one of those gems haahaa! Bye!

August 18th, 2005, 6:50 AM
Vetani saw Deus fly out and back to the Tower's roof. She saw him talking to Dragonlord for a short while. Probably about the gems... she thought.

She stopped swinging her feet and turned her head to him. "Uh..hey Deus. What's up?"

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 7:21 AM
DL stood up and flew back to the tower to get something to eat. He went inside and raied the fridge for a snack...like a banana or something. He hoped he could make a sundae!

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 9:05 AM
Nothing Vetani just thinking DL keeps to himself do know whats up with him at all. *sits up looking at the ocean*

August 18th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Vetani sighed, and glanced along Jump City and spotted where DL was. He had told her what was bothering him, as if she was the only one he would open up to. But she was unsure of that.

"He's been having rough nights lately. He said he has been having strange dreams, rather nightmares, about some happenings that have recently come true. That's what's on his mind, and he doesn't like to talk about it."

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah but don't worry with us around the dreams h has will never come true now I need sometime to myself there is something I want to check out I'll be back as soon as I can. * Jumps off into the distance of the city*

Tater Tot
August 18th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I'm back from the mall. I thought I saw a purple gem but I didn't get it. I coulden't tell if it was a purple gem or a scoop of ice cream on the floor! I think we should check it out.

August 18th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Marc suddenly came back to the rest of the titans. "Hello everyone! What have I missed?" Marc said tiredly.

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 12:57 PM
* Deus returns* Hey are you guys looking for Gems or what not if so I have required some info I'll be on the roof. *Leaves and jumps on the roof*

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 1:02 PM
DL sat at the table with his sundae...hping food could help keep him steady. "Need to protect these with my life..." he said to himself.

August 18th, 2005, 1:05 PM
at a pizza place Devn lifted a pizza with his powers then ate it thinking to himself"my food any one who toches it will me they're ultiamate demise bu yahahaha!"

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 1:07 PM
* Deus appears right beside DL* and wispers Listen I know a little about whats going on and I'm here to help you so don't shut me out you don't need to go though this alone we're all here to help. Got it now when your ready to tell me whats these gems really do I'll be on the roof. * Disappears back on the roof again*

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 1:40 PM
ooc; *sighs* ..missed a page..again..So..what's happened NOW?

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 1:42 PM
OOC from what I understand there was a battle Dl wants to protect the jems and eceryone is doing there own thing. Plus I just got caught up today I completely forgot that it started so I'm late to

August 18th, 2005, 1:43 PM
OOC:you forgot I put the Demon jewel in a portal

Dark Magician ruler
August 18th, 2005, 1:44 PM
OCC sorry I have been reading everything and it looks like I missed that part sorry again

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 1:51 PM
OOC; Hmm.......well then....guess there's that demon jewel and the 4 gems in me necklace

August 18th, 2005, 1:53 PM
OOC:no just the Demon jewel after Vetani(gotshin23)got it from the robber she gave it to me.

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 4:26 PM
ooc: ...

ic: The moon was a cresent. Realm looked up at the sky, sighed for a moment, and went home. She decided to go to the roof, to look at the stars. she closed her eys for a minute and thought...

August 18th, 2005, 4:43 PM
"Hello Realm" Marc said as if he was standing at the roof top for all night. "Is something wrong Realm?"

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 4:46 PM
ic: "Nah...when I'm in this night form of mine, I just can't control my emotions very well..Seeing the sky makes me feel better..You know, after all that happened today.." She then turned toward Marc. "What's up with you, then?"

August 18th, 2005, 4:47 PM
Devon stared at the moon to see the face of his father thinking"is my dad still hunting He' knows I'd put it in the One place I can access and he can't"

August 18th, 2005, 4:52 PM
Marc looked at Realm, "I'm just trying to control my energy. You know I am partly the Moon God. The moon grants me my strength...it shows me how usless I am in the day time. So I would rather be out during night." I guess we have something in common...we both like the Moon's night Sky."

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 4:55 PM
ic: Realm responded,"Yeah..but I'm different in day..all girly and happy..Admiring the sun..But yes, we have things in common.." She gazed at the moon, it's reflection showing in her eyes. Her stomach growled a little. "I'm gonna go get some ice cream..Want some?" She smiled a little.

August 18th, 2005, 4:57 PM
Marc replied, " Sure I would like some ice cream. Let's go." Mrac then took his suit with him. "I'm ready."

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 5:00 PM
ic: "You know, we're just going to the fridge..Unless you want to go to one of those store places.." She walked down the roof's stairs, to the kitchen.

August 18th, 2005, 5:02 PM
Devon's brother Red Chi appeared"don't worry about dad geting the Demon Jewel or coming back he'll be Tied up for a while" he says.Devon ask"Why"Red Chi replies"let's just says his hired help are party animals"meanwhile in the lair of dougonblackfire says"let's get this party started right now"then dougon says"you fools we need to work".

August 18th, 2005, 5:03 PM
OCC: I'm meant for my character to act like that.
IC: "Oh, I....I knew we were just going down to the fridge....heh."Marc said with an odd tone.

Cardinal appeared, "Dougon is right we have work to do. I will hadle the Titans if you want me to Dougon." Cardinal said.

August 18th, 2005, 5:07 PM
"how'd you get 'em to party"Devon says" a little threats a little time travel and the king of rock and roll"Red chi says then Devon says"you got Elvis"!then Red chi says"duh".

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 5:10 PM
ic: Realm smiled a little. She then opened the freezer. "So..You want a sundae? Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? We've got quite a few choices.."

August 18th, 2005, 5:15 PM
IC: Marc responded, "I guess I will have a sundae. Thank you Realm. I'm probably going to eat on the roof."

August 18th, 2005, 5:16 PM
dougon says "Red cardanal my two sons are with them there is no way you are going to defeat so many people as it is blackfire you're going with Red cardinal" blackfire says"Red cardinal move it"

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 5:18 PM
ic: "Can't blame you..It's really nice outside.." she said. She got out the three tubs of ice cream and a bottle of Whip cream in a can. She was able to put it all together real quick. "Here ya go.." she said, giving him the bowl. She then started making a bowl for her.

August 18th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Cardinal said, "As you wish, just leave my nemesis to me though Blackfire. I will anihilate Moon Knight."

Marc said, "Thanks again realm" as he then went to the roof.

August 18th, 2005, 5:20 PM
blackfire says fine"I wanted the pleasure of killing Dougons sons anyway"blackfire hops into the spaceship

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 5:25 PM
ooc: I see obilesk-kun has a new avatar! ^^ As for my evil character..here:

Name: Rethen
powers: controls water and has little black triangles theat turn into minions when added with water
Personality: evil, a little sarcstic... ( like Blackfire )
Looks: bangs are white, the rest of her long hair is black, wears a black dress, black boots, has a white choker with a black stripe in the middle

ic: Realm took her bowl and went to the roof too.

Rethen was wondering around, trying to find her gang. She then saw Cardian and Blackfire talking to eachother. She went in from behind them. "So..what's the gig?" she said, in an evil way.

August 18th, 2005, 5:29 PM
blackfire looked at her and said"you weren't invited maybe after cardinal and I get done with personol things we'll call you".

August 18th, 2005, 5:29 PM
Marc just was udderly silent on the roof top. "I have a feeling something will be happening soon. I can't put my finger on it though."

Cardinal turned towards rethen and said, "Well look who's here."

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2005, 5:32 PM
ic: Rethen sneered at Blackfire. "Fine.."

She turned to Cardinal. "Yeah..I'm here..." she said.

Realm overheard Marc as she was walking up the stairs. "Yeah..I sence it too.."
She tooka bite of her icecream.

August 18th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Devon says"I think somebody put a bounty on our heads and somebodys going to be attempting to get the prize real soon"

August 18th, 2005, 5:35 PM
Cardinal said, "Let's go. I can't wait to fight."

Moon Knight(in costume now) said, "I suppose after our ice cream we should prepare for what ever we sense."

August 18th, 2005, 5:36 PM
blackfire pressess a button on the ship and the spaceship and it goes to earth blackfire jumps out and began searching for Red Chi and Devon

August 18th, 2005, 5:42 PM
Cardinal muttered, "Ow I can't wait til I thrash that fool apart."

August 18th, 2005, 5:45 PM
blackfire found Devon and Red Chi "hey boy's you're father sent a baby sitter"she says.

August 18th, 2005, 5:48 PM
Cardinal said, " See ya Blackfire" He then flipped on his wings, " I have a Knight to hunt."

August 18th, 2005, 5:50 PM
Red Chi staired at black fire thens said "how can you defeat both of us one you failed at beating one of us last time"

August 18th, 2005, 5:51 PM
OCC: I will wait for Midori chi so I can fight.