PDA

View Full Version : K' Kamahi has landed

Kamahi
August 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Hi all! I'm kamahi - K' for short.

Like Goji, I've rediscovered my likings of Pokemon, yet I do not have a friend to share my interest with. [Friends in school were like... What? Pokemon? That's so baby-ish... ='( ]

Ah well, I then decided to google for some cool poke forums and POOF! It brought me here! >=)

Shining Lericon
August 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, Kamahi! Please remember to look over the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30592)! If you need help using PC, don't hesitate to PM me.

Bliksem
August 13th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Hey, I know exactly what you mean. Nice to meet you.

x Smileykam
August 13th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Hi Kamahi. ^___^ Like Shining Lericon, read the rules and If you'd like to be friends, PM me, okie? X3 Have fun and post alot. ^o^

Datriot
August 14th, 2005, 12:52 AM
hello, welcome to this place, the greatest forum in the world. And have fun!

manectric_chief
August 14th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Hi! welcome to the forums!, I hope you have a fun time here, PM me if you want a friend!

Eon-Rider
August 14th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Hi! Nice ta meet ya! Have a fun time! *drones on and on* See ya!

Kylie-chan
August 14th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Welcome, Kamahi! ^^ I'm Kylie, hi~! =D I hope you have fun at PC! It's a fun place ^^ And if you need help or just wanna talk, you can always PM me or IM me ^^ Please read the rules, and I'm sure you'll be fine, and all that jazz =D
Have fun, like I said. ^^

Also yeah, at my school, Pokmon = boyish. Everywhere else locally, Pokmon = childish. ;_;

Pincushion
August 14th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Shemllo Kamahi =3 welcome to PC, ignore people at your school, Pokemon isn't babyish, it rawks <3, have a fun time here, any problems, PM me =3

Smarties-chan
August 14th, 2005, 04:08 AM
[Friends in school were like... What? Pokemon? That's so baby-ish... ='( ]
Well join the club :P well anyway don't care about people like that, maybe they are pokemon fans that haven't come out of the closet yet ^^ well anyway welcome to the pokecommunity, pm me if you want to be friends.

Team Magma Girl
August 14th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Hiya Kamahi! ^_^ It's nice to meet you!
I hope you like it here at PC!
PLease read and follow the rules!
PM me if you need any help or want to be friends!
*hugs*

Jolty-kun
August 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity~ =D, read the rules, dont do spam >D(Stupid, pointless, annoying messages) XP
If you wanna be friends, either PM me, or visit the SSDC (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1431083) in OC ^^

jc_rcw
August 14th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Hello welcome to PC if you want to be friends PM me:)

ArKiVe
August 14th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Hey welcome dude, enjoy PC. I know ya will. ^^

Virtual Headache
August 15th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Have a nice time and don't forget to read the rules xD

Kamahi
August 15th, 2005, 08:47 PM
*Blushes* thanks for da really really warm ~almost burning hot~ welcome guys... Yes it is true that this is far the best forum I've ever joined. The people here are awesome! Please do PM me sometimes, I wanna make some new friends ^^~

Note: I do have MSN so... dont hesitate to add me =)

Kurono
August 15th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Welcome K'! And its nice to see that so many people find us through google...I found it a year or so back but I never joined then because I was moving and of course I ended up forgetting it existed..XD Anyway I would PM you but I won't be here...blah..well anyway seeya now..^_^

The Dark Jedi
August 16th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Hi kamihi have a nice time pc if you need anything pm me

Sorano
August 16th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Sorry I'm so late posting~! ;3; Anyways, welcome to PC! My name ish Karli. X3;; Have fun!

Zangoose
August 16th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I feel your pain, Kamahi. o.x None of my friends like pokemon, and never were particularly interested in it when it was a huge craze for our school. --; It suxors.

But anyways, welcome! I'm Zangoose. ^^

SaVaGeBloW
August 19th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Hi and welcome to PC. Hope have a great time!

~yoh