PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Region

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Plot

There was once a proud region full of pokemon. But, the dragon pokemon there hated the other pokemon making fun of them. They finally got fed up with it. They soon banished the other pokemon from the region. The pokemon laughed at their words. The dragons became inraged. They killed most of the other pokemon. They again asked the other pokemon exept for dragon pokemon to leave. This time, the pokemon left. Now, the dragon pokemon cover this island. They live happily and content. But, there are a few humans coming to the island. And their pokemon are attacking and capturing the baby dragon pokemon and turning them into evil pokemon. And using them against the parents.

Rules

1.You can be a human or dragon pokemon
2. If you are a human, you may have six pokemon
3.pc rules apply
4.have fun!
5.you may only have two charcters. (But, please post them in the same post.)
6. You can be any pokemon(if you are a pokemon)
7.Only one legendary for humans only

Form

Name:
Species: (human,pokemon)
Race: (pokemon only)
Pokemon: (human only)
Description:
That's all and remember, have fun!

Mine

Name:Lance
Species:human
Pokemon:tyranitar, ebony charizard, dark charizard, Rainbow ninetails, Typhlosion, and Entei
Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/DevilSpawnX/Trainer%20Sprites/66f6b4e1.gif

Name:Ray
Species:pokemon
Race:rayquaza
Description:http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/silverwhiterayquaza.png

Charizard_Fire_God
August 14th, 2005, 12:44 PM
W00t! ^^

Name: Searinox
Species: pokemon
Race: Charizard
Description:
Generic Charizard appearance, green eyes. Local dweller of the Dragon Region, a loner, uninvolved in the Dragon warfare until recently, when being hunted down by humans was forced to retalliate.

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 12:45 PM
(That's good Charizard Fire God accepted. Hey, Charizard Fire God, we can start and people can join while we're posting.)

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Name: Blaze
Race: Charizard
Description:
A Black Charizard who often likes to stare at the moon.Searinox's best friend

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 12:55 PM
(accepted cloud82 next one that posts can start.)

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
IC:
"So Searinox.....where do ya wanna go play." asked Blaze.
"Oh I don't know..let's go explore." replied Searinox.
A loud Boom was heard on the region. The two friends looked and saw a baby dratini being kidnapped.
"Lets go stop them" said Blaze as they shot off toward the kidnapping.

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 01:16 PM
(Thanks.)
Ray heard the kidnapping. He flew into the scene. He saw a pokemon there aswell. He decided to sit this one out. He sat down in the bushes. He watched as the pokemon was being stolen.

Lance turned his head. He saw a pokemon coming right towards him. He threw up his pokeball and out came tyranitar. Tyranitar roared louder than anything could make. He looked down at the vulpix. Lance looked at the vulpix."It's okay. I'm good." This Dranti is hurt see. He held the dranti in his arms and showed him the scratches on it. He smiled at the vulpix.(Lance is the good human.)

Charizard_Fire_God
August 14th, 2005, 01:17 PM
K then. ^^;;
... ... ... *reads the plot one more time*
...okay, tch, here we go. ^^

The Sun's pale orange glow was basking the heavens into their crimson glow. The sky was ominous, as if fortelling an upcoming disaster. The still skies echoed with howls and roars of grief, the blazing orb of fire looking like an open wound that was aching.

The same image was swiftly reflected in the eyes of a flying creature, fleeting away in an instant as its form dived down under the mountain's shadow. His leathery wings were folded and he could not spare time to look at his surroundings. As his dive continued, his wings folded back even tighter, his green eyes quickly fleeting from place to place, pinning down on different flashes of light and movement that was going on below.

His form continued the descent picking up even more speed, the flame on the tip of its tail trailing behind him. He suddenly unfolded his wings, changing his direction, and a hot stream of fire erupted from his mouth, hitting a large bird as it passed by.

He then craned his head into other various directions, spitting out flames that hit some and missed others as his dive slowed down.

Hopefully this time he would manage to destroy at least one of them. They were two-legged creatures, with no fur or scales, different from both Dragons and other Pokmon. They were humans. The evil and corrupt creatures were known for their cunningness in crafting various objects and complex constructions that had overthrown Pomon and made them bow to them as inferiors were known to stop at nothing to gain power.

Now they were attacking his homeland. Capturing them. Making them their slaves like they have been doing for thousands of years.

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 01:25 PM
OOC: Charizard. Fire God *Bows to the greatest* PC Rules say only One paragraph per post just so you know.
Ic:
"I'll just go check it out myself Searinox. see ya." said Blaze.
Blaze flew down and saw a trainer.
"Char!" Blaze said in pokemon language.
"hmm.. oh hello! you're a charizard aren't you? do you wanna take this dratini to it's family?" asked the trainer.
Blaze nodded.
"Oh ok. My name is Lance. There are people here trying to take dragon's from this region. i'm here to stop them. Wanna help?" asked Lance.
Blaze Nodded again and wrote it's name in the sand.
'Oh your name is Blaze? Ok" said Lance

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
(Hello, why are you playing my character?)

Charizard_Fire_God
August 14th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Lol, tch, they say one paragraph MINIMUM per post. XD ...an' they also say no **'s. ^^;;
o.o;;

Slick
August 14th, 2005, 02:02 PM
(nevermind)
Lance saw the charizard. He thought about something. He returned tyranitar to his pokeball and threw another pokeball into the air and out came his ebony charizard. Lance whispered something into her ear. She listened and nodded her head. She flew up. She flew like a dart towards the male charizard. She stopped in front of him.

Agent9
August 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Blaze looked at the trainer and saw a Charizard coming it's way.
"Huh?" wondered Blaze.
But the Charizard just stared. And stared. And stared. Blaze flew right. The charizard flew right. Blaze flew in a circle. so did the charizard. Why was it copying him like a Mr. Mime?

pokegirl909
August 14th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Name: Luna
Species: Human
Pokemon: Umbreon and Riachu
Description:
http://tridecimalick.homelinux.net/NBHS-Anime/images/ClubPage-Anime-girl.jpg

obelisk-kun
August 15th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Name:devon
Race:charazard
Description:HE's blue even his flame is blue

Slick
August 15th, 2005, 05:46 PM
(Accepted both of you.)
Charizard returned to her ball as Lance returned her. He put the pokeball onto his gear belt. He walked away. He was not gone, but he would leave the pokemon alone. Ray came out of hiding. He saw a vulpix in the distance. He went back into the bushes and out of sight.

_Manafi_
August 15th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Name: omega
Race: a grass/Steel Type Metagross Lv.60
Description: UL made the sprite
http://tinypic.com/aeoeit.png

Slick
August 15th, 2005, 06:21 PM
(accepted. Begin posting if you like.)

pokegirl909
August 16th, 2005, 05:53 AM
IC:
Luna's heart spun as she stood behind a large oak tree, watching Lance's every move. Man, he's so hot! She thought, a small smile appearing on her face. I wonder if he needs my help? That Charazard could mean trouble, the one that doesn't belong to him. She stood up taller, and pulled out a pokeball.

"Go Rina," Luna whispered, as the pokball opened up and a bright red flash blinked, but left behing an orange and red small figure, which was hopping around. When it took notice of Luna though, it stopped and walked up to her.
It giggled, then began pulling her dress over and over again. She sighed, and then lifted up Rina onto her shoulder. "Here you go Rina. Be careful up there."

"So..." Luna said, letting her voice fade as she stepped out from behind the tree, looking into Lance's eyes. "Would you like any help? If so, with what?"

OOC:
Sorry this is so like, long! I just had to do this though. I thouhgt it was funny.

Agent9
August 16th, 2005, 06:30 AM
OOC:Rina is a raichu right? cuz im gonna use raichu for it.
IC:
"Woah. a raichu! What does it want?" thought Blaze.
"You're going down buddy" said the raichu as he thundered Blaze down.
Blaze landed with a thud. In water! Blaze tried to fly but couldn't. His flame was almost out. Who could help him?

pokegirl909
August 16th, 2005, 06:50 AM
OOC: Edit your post now! Rina is a Riachu yes, but she obey's her master's comand. So I would play it. You could say the first line of your 'paragraph', but nothing else. Baiscly, if you keep doing that, you'll be writing a fanfic, just using our characters. (Rude, ain't i?) So please change it!

Slick
August 16th, 2005, 02:04 PM
(Ok. Please stop rping other charters.)
Ray watched silently from the darkness of the underground. He used hyper beam and out shot a hyper beam right in front of the vulpix and raichu. He flew out and used hyper beam towards the raichu.

pokegirl909
August 16th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"Rina!" Luna shouted over the hyperbeam, "Dodge it. Then thunder bolt the place it came from. But not to hard, we don't want to really hurt it unless it forces us to." Rina jumped onto the ground, swiftly dodging the attack.

"Now!" Luna yelled, pointing at the dragon. Rina growled lightly, as sent a masive bolt at him.

"*Ha! I mean, Why did you attacks us? Luna helps dragons. Oh, sorry if that hurt,*" Rina called out to him eagerly, dodging the other hyperbeam attack

Slick
August 26th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Lance looked over and saw a girl speaking to him."I'm fine thanks." He spoke in his most handsome voice. He looked at the girl and smiled broadly at her. His eyes a crimson silver with alittle green mixed in. They twinkled into hers. There was something about this girl. He watched the fight and saw a rayquaza in the bush.

Clow
August 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OOC: I can be ANY dragon pokemon?

Slick
August 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
(Yes, but you don't have to be a dragon pokemon.)

pokegirl909
August 26th, 2005, 06:32 PM
OOC: A bit of love, eh?

BIC:
Luna smiled at him. Oh... wowwy, don't look now, but he's look at me. I said don't look! She thought, turning quickly to him, then turning to where he was looking. In the bush, was Rayquazza. Luna gasped then looked back at the boy.

"We can't fight!" She told him, her eyes begging silenty. "If we do, Rayquazza will either attack us, or our pokemon. We or them could get hurt!"

Clow
August 26th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Name: Seth
Species: human
Pokemon: Ninetails, Flygon, Celebi, Sneasel, Blastoise, and Ampharos.
Description:http://www.pokecommunity.com/customavatars/avatar9503_1.gif

Name Psy
Race:Mewtwo
Description: A Small Mewtwo (Like the one in the second Mewtwo movie) that wares a brown cloak with a hood.

Slick
August 31st, 2005, 05:57 PM
(Accepted Clow, Have Fun!)

Yellow-Chan
August 31st, 2005, 06:17 PM
Name: Zuzu
Species: Pokemon
Race: Mudkip
Description: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Yellow-chan/Zu_ZuzuPokemon.png

CyBeastSaber
September 1st, 2005, 05:02 PM
Ooooo well its been a while since i played a Pokemon so i guess i'll be a Pokemon.

Name: Shinryu
Species: Pokemon
Race: Tyranitar
Description: The same as the usual except i have a charcoal colored mark on my right leg (uneraseable) created by a powerful Charizard.

(Can I be a talking Tyranitar?)

Slick
September 2nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
(Accepted both of you and yes, you may.)

pokegirl909
September 2nd, 2005, 02:48 PM
((Slick, please continue my post!))

denro
September 2nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Name:2-D
species:pokemon
Race:charzard
description:different than most other charzards,it is made out of emeralds
and has the ability to be immune to water.It is the only pokemon that is known to be made out of emerald so far.

Slick
September 3rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
(Accepted!)

Lance heard the girl and smiled at her. He saw the rayquaza and left it alone. He knew this wasn't the place, or time. He didn't care. He grabbed his arms around her and kissed her.

pokegirl909
September 4th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Luna kissed him back. When she let go, Rina was staring at the two of them giggling to herself. Luna blinked a couple of times then smiled. She whispered to him, "Thank you."

"My name is Luna. And right now, with all the pokemon in this forest, we ought to try to attack or leave or save them. If we are going to save them, how are we going to get their trust?" Luna called, backing away from him.

Yellow-Chan
September 4th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Zuzu was hidding in a bush
"Muuuuud" Zuzu said giggling and watching what was happing
Zuzu jumped out of the bush
"Mud mudkip mud kip mud" Zuzu said wagging her silver tail. that Ment "I wanna help! Can I, pleeease?"
Zuzu continued wagging her tail and smiled widely

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Hmm..... Interesting these humans here. They might be the people to save us and these lands here." I murmured to myself. "I guess I'll join them on their quest."

I stepped towards them cautiously to avoid any hostile intent.
"You kids seem to have quite to do if your going to help these pokemon.
I may be able to help pursuade some . Care if I join along? I'm quite well-known here." I asked the couple. "Oh yes. I'm known as Shinryu." I said. Then I glared over towards the bush unable to see who it was while sensing something. "Get down!" I said as I got ready to launch a Hyper Beam attack.

(Whoever is goin to join us, post next that way I'll make sure my Hyper Beam won't hit you eheheh.)

denro
September 5th, 2005, 11:01 AM
2-d was trapped in a cage, he was confused and for some reason he could not break free, he had tryed everything, but no matter what the cage would not break, not even his emerald punch could break through it, then he sees a strange man come over, he had sent out a venusaur and ordered it to use sleep powder.......

when 2-d woke up he had tried to break out of the cage one more time and then BOOM he had broke free from the cage and then he flew off to search the area just in case anyone was there waiting to get him again he finds a two humans and a tyranitar near each other.. 2-d softly lands behind the bushs and watchs them, just then though the tyranitar aims a hyperbeam at him , but it miss's cause 2-d flys into the sky and then asks the tyranitar why he was trying to hurt him.

CyBeastSaber
September 5th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"I'm sorry friend." I said to the emerald Charizard who was landing onto the ground. "It seems I have mistaken you for an enemy. My apologies. Would you mind lending your strength to help these people? They seem to have quite the challenge ahead of them. I would be glad to have you in our group." I asked the Charizard.

denro
September 6th, 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC:lol does anyone know who 2-D is? If your a fan of The Gorillaz you should know

Thats ok, and yeah sure i will help, i just hope i don't get captured again cause who ever capured me put me in a cage so strong no even my emerald skin could not break through it, they must have put me in a different cage cause then i broke free and flew away. The only person i had seen while there was a man in red and blue and green, he looked like a dork but then he sent out his venusaur and used sleep powder on me, guess he was scared of me lol, oh yeah i forgot my manners i'm 2-D whats your name

CyBeastSaber
September 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Oh yes. Please mind my manners. My name is Shinryu. I'm quite the battle veteran so ask questions if you want about me or other things. It's a pleasure to have met you 2-D." I said calmly. "Oh and don't worry about being captured again. If anything can stand up to my Hyper Beam, it must be extremely strong." I said with a smile.

denro
September 6th, 2005, 04:09 PM
oh man whoever captured me had alot of dragon pokemon with them trapped in cages too , i didn't have time to break them free but then again they looked different than they should have, they had a dark auroa around them, i am so glad i don't look the way they did. It was freaky i mean they were balck all over with a purple auroa around them. I even saw pokemon i did not know exist, one of them looked like a mutated charzard, that one looked the meanest and the most darkest one there.

CyBeastSaber
September 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Hmm... Pokemon with dark auras? What in the world has happened to those pokemon? Shall we try rescuing them or does that sound too dangerous?" I asked the Charizard and the couple.

denro
September 6th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I think we should see whats going on i mean i have never ever seen anything like those strange pokemon, if you saw some of them they really look like 4th forms of any dragon pokemon

Yellow-Chan
September 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
((OOC: I'm going to chang to first person, errr... what ever it's))

BIC: "Hello!" I said, I not like being ignored. "I may be small, but that dosen't mean you can Ignor me!"
I was pretty mad and used icebeam on both of them.
"That sould come in handy later, Ice is good against dragon type" I said

denro
September 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
ha that ice beam only bounced off me but yet it seems Shinryu needs to be warmed up
uses ember on Shinryu and then he is back to normal.

Yellow-Chan
September 7th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"Well it got you atention, didn't it?" I asked with a big grin on my face.
I then see the frozen Tyranitar, and blush a bit out of inbearisment, "look like over did it on the Icebeam, he he. sorry."

CyBeastSaber
September 7th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Wow. Incredible Ice beam attack, Zuzu." I said smiling as i defrosted.
"Now I feel refreshed and ready to battle." I said flexing my arms.
"Ice attacks are the only thing that can really do damage to me." I said.
"Then again if I paid more attention to you, I could had deflected it." I said to the blushing mudkip.

denro
September 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM
lol the only reason i used ember was because i did not want to cook you my main fire attack is infurno and if i used that you would be a pile of ashs

CyBeastSaber
September 8th, 2005, 06:02 PM
'Nonsense. My armor is extremely protective against any fire attacks. The only powerful fire attack that can really do damage was from a strange looking Charizard with blue coloring. He made this dent on my right knee where the charred part is." i said pointing towards the charred part of my knee." You want to test your luck?" I asked.

denro
September 9th, 2005, 10:40 AM
lol infurno doesn't come out my mouth, my body strarts to glow a brighter green and then a huge flame goes out in all derections and its 100000000000000000000000000000000 times hotter than the sun and i get very tired after i use it, so i don't use it alot

CyBeastSaber
September 9th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Heh. I sure not even you, an emerald Charizard, can generate that much heat." I said to him. "Even you couldn't survive your own attack. Unless you want to brag, is that it?" I asked him.

denro
September 9th, 2005, 05:30 PM
no that i am not bragging i only use infurno as a last resourt and i can only use it 3 times and i have already used it once so only 2 more times, i do more than 3 i get reduced to ashs too:(

CyBeastSaber
September 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Whoa. Well I suggest you stop using it. Your life is at stake with that technique." I said to him. "Life sure is hard when you are being hunted everyday. That's what happens when your unique and different from the others." I said with sorrow. I shook my head. "Shoot. What am I saying. It's not good to dwell on the past."

scifantasy
September 14th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I 'm going to give an entire description of my character in a paragraph. Is that okay?

denro
September 19th, 2005, 03:39 PM
yeah i guess your right i shouldn't use that move alot, i just use it for protection.

i wonder why no ones posting here