View Full Version : Animal in You (Need a new title XD)

August 14th, 2005, 4:54 PM
A powerful dragon has been asleep for thousands of years in a temple somewhere in the forests of Canada. She has been awakened, and causing misfortion everywhere with her powerful magic. A group of young teens has found the source of the power causing this, and has gone to investigate. They attacked the temple and angered the dragon, who transformed them into the animals that matched their personalities, so they could never tell what they had seen, and sent them into the forset far from where they had found the temple. The teens must survive the wild, and try to find the temple. If they don't the world will be in the dragon's power for all eternity, and it will be chaos.

The dragon must be destroyed!

Human appearance:
Animal appearance:

Name: Kiriko
Personality: Smart, and shy, and finds it very annoying when people are ignorant. Is a bit of a know-it-all, but is very helpful and loyal anyway.
Human appearance: Tall lanky girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a dog-collar like choker with a small cross dangling from the front. She also wears a dark blue t-shirt and blue capris. Has white tennis shoes.
Animal appearance: White fox with blue eyes. No other colors on her fur, just pure white. Still has her choker on.

August 14th, 2005, 5:03 PM
Name: Rayne
Personality: Fun loving, seroius and caring.
Human appearance: around 5'2, with dark brown hair kept in a braid a few beads attached, blue-green eyes. She wears a white tanktop and grey baggy pants.
Animal appearance: Arabian horse, mare. Sleek and Buckskin colored with zebra-like stripes upon her fore and hind legs. Has beads attached to some of her mane hair

Ignore the woman, the horse is what she looks like in the animal form (http://www.larryelmore.com/images/art/color/lg_co_074.jpg)

August 14th, 2005, 5:53 PM
It's been a little while since I joined a non Pokemon RPG. ^_^ (Wouldn't it suck to be turned into the animal that matches your personality and become a poodle or a mouse. :P)
Name: Zukra
Personality: She works well in groups and is very friendly. She loves adventure and is tough and a tomboy. It's not a good idea to cross her because she adopts a forked tongue and can be harsh. But she has a good sense of humor and tends to be sarcastic.
Human appearance: Average hieght, dirty-blonde hair with black ends, dark blue eyes, a green tank, dark green and yellow jacket, khaki pants, and green and yellow Nikes.
Animal appearance: A pure black wolf with bright gold eyes. She has only one part of her body that isn't black and that's the tips of both ears, which are white.

August 14th, 2005, 5:59 PM
Personality:he likes swimming hates people that kill or hurt other people and likes to fly when he is in dragon form
Human appearance:http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3640/02wallace0bk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Animal appearance:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4600/bluelairdragonst1by.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

August 14th, 2005, 7:21 PM
Sunlight streamed through the trees as Kiriko awoke. She opened her eyes slowly as she woke to the gentle sun rays streaming throught the trees. She yawned and stood up. How had she gotten here? She frantically looked around. Why was everything so big?! She ran foraward and slid out from under the blankets. She looked back. They were her clothes! She had fur! Judging by the type of tail she had, she was a fox. But how? Last thing she remembered was being knocked out by that dragon...That dragon! She panicked. What would happen now?! No one else knew about her! Where were Rayne, Icey and Zukra? She turned around, and saw a horse, as wolf, and a dragon. Had they been transformed too?

August 14th, 2005, 7:29 PM
Zukra opened her eyes slowly. Things around her were dim and dark. How odd. She struggled out form what ever was on her and saw green and yellow. He clothes. She barked loudly and dropped to the unusual close ground. Then another strange thought entered her brain. Barked? "What's going on?" She jumped up. The sound that came out of her mouth was understood but didn't sound right. She also noticed htat she was very short and, furry. She turned around five times and saw a tail and black fur. Judging by hieght and other features she saw she was a, a, wolf? She stood completely still staring at nothing. Then she notced a pure white fox not too far off. The memory of a dragon. Yes the dragon. Then she felt weird and was out cold then, she was a WOLF!

August 14th, 2005, 8:04 PM
Kirko jumped as the wolf barked. "Zukra...?" She asked. She had been right, they had been transformed. "Do you have any idea where we are?" a chill ran down her spine. This area looked totally different from where the temple was. They were lost. She had no idea how to live like a fox...She'd have to try to remember what she'd studied on foxes...But she'd never learned how they moved so agile, and didn't remember how they defended themselves... She stared for a moment. The thought of being lost randomly struck her again. But that was the least of her worries. She shook it off and walked toward Zukra, a bit awkwardly on four paws.

August 14th, 2005, 8:07 PM
Zukra wobbled on her four legs then trotted towards the fox. Something told her it was Kirko. She had moved three steps when her legs became intangled and she tripped over her own paws. She looked up formt he ground and said, "Yeah I'm Zukra. But I dunno where we are. Are you Kirko?" She pushed herself up and stood still for a moment, waiting to get her balance.

August 14th, 2005, 9:06 PM
((This sounds fun^^))

Name: Fayt Umura
Personality: Quiet and reserved, he longs for friendship but can never open himself to others. Has always longed for the freedom of birds and though he lacks confidance, he wants to escape his meekness dearly.
Human appearance: He is a tall boy with a decent build, his skin darkly tanned. He has reddish brown eyes and scruffy black hair. He often has a faraway look in his eyes. He wears torn and well worn jeans and a modest red t shirt with the letters DIT on it and a pair of white and black tennis shoes.
Animal appearance: A large red tailed hawk. His feathers are black unlike most hawks with white underneath and a vibrant red tail.

August 14th, 2005, 9:19 PM
Still room for one more? I haven't thought of an animal yet however ><

Name: David
Personality: David is rash, and hot-headed. Not a great mixture. He tends to act wihout thinking of the consequences, putting himself, and others at risk. He is, however, a nice guy most of the time, who is very loyal to his friends.
Human appearance: Standing at 5'11", David is a very tall boy with a medium build. His hair is short, and is coloured a red that appears orange in the right light, and his eyes are a bluey grey. He wears just a bland black t-shirt, with a navy blue pair of jeans.
Animal appearance: Red Fox (http://www.nps.gov/prsf/images/desktop/red_fox_2-3-05.jpg)

August 14th, 2005, 9:37 PM
Yukito, a pitbull or rotweiler sounds good for your character :3

IC: "Yeah, I'm Kiriko. That wolf orm fits you!" She said. If she had the right kind of mouth she would have smiled. "So...what do you suppose we do?" She asked, looking around at the others. Usually she'd have some good idea about now. All she could think of was how they could survive out here.

August 15th, 2005, 2:27 AM
(( A bull would be ironic lol um how bout...a tazy devil! XD they get angry quickly! Lol a tiger would be a good one because of the hair...))

Fayt looked at his morphed body in shock. He had no idea how it had happened or why, but he was now a bird. He ruffled his feathers in confusion and spread his large wings. Fayt could feel the animal part of his mind kicking in, telling him to fly. He surreneder to the powerful instincts and leapt from the ground. His wings forced downwards, lifting him upward. Each feather moved in tune with his muscles, the great bird moving higher into the air. He circled the strange group of animals before landing on the branch of a tree. Fayt did not want to be anywhere close to something that could very well eat him.

August 15th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Kiriko looked up and watched the hawk fly into a tree. She wondered if it was one of the people she had gone with to the temple. A vole passed by in front of her, and instinctivley she perked her ears. She followed it with her eyes and a moment later she had leapt and caught the vole under her paws. "Hm. Instinct! Maybe we won't have so much trouble out here." she said, before sinking her teeth into the vole and crushing it's back. Warm blood seeped into her mouth and it tasted amazing.

August 15th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Icey woke up and looked around to see several animals he fratacly growls then realizes he has wings and scales.feeling hungry he flies upwards too look for a bird or something to eat he sees a squirel and dives down after it he spends 10 minutes chasing the squirel until he hit it with a tree not knowing he could shoot water out of his mout instead of fire he drenches the squirel before biting into It's back then he looks for a river or possibley an ocean.

August 15th, 2005, 9:27 PM
I woke up after some time, in a different section of the forest not too far from the others. But... why was everything so dark? I was awake, wasn't I? surprisingly, it took me about 10 minutes to realize that I was now located under a mass of blankets! As I finally broke free of their grasp, warm sunshine brushed upon my face, and I found myself in a strange forest, my clothes behind me?

The fact that my clothes sat behind me super-sized was enough to slightly shock me, but when I saw that everything else appeared bigger, I almost passed out. I attempted to stand, but found I couldn't, which was also wierd. Finally, I glanced over my "shoulder", and found a big poofy tail, orange fur coating it and the rest of my body. Just what had happened? I was recalling a dragon for some reason...

August 15th, 2005, 9:34 PM
Kiriko picked up a familiar scent as the wind blew past. It wasn't just the fact that it smelled like her, but it brought to mind someone she knew. David...? Was he a fox too? Where was he? "David!" She barked into the wind. She dashed toward his smell. Had he been taken away? Had something killed him? She shook the thought away as she stopped where the smell was strongest and looked around to see a red fox standing by a heap of clothes. "David?" Kiriko asked, releived that he was alive. "How'd you get over here?"

August 15th, 2005, 9:39 PM
"Kiriko? Is that you!?" I exclaimed as the white fox called out my name. I had assumed it was her, since out of our little group, she was the only one who usually seemed to take notice of me. I ran quickly scurried over to her side. I would've hugged her if I could. "Do you have any idea what's going on? There was that dragon, and now... we're animals!" It had dawned on me that I was a fox too, after catching her scent, which was similar to mine. She also smelled very nice as well...

August 15th, 2005, 9:43 PM
Kiriko watched happily as her frind came to her side. "Yes, it's me." she said. Then she explained,
"The dragon did this. We were careless when we attackedthe temple, and vulnerable o her. She's sent us here, and it seems we're very far from the temple, or any type of civilization." Kiriko stared at a tree for a moment, pondering this. "Come on. The others are waiting." She turned and trotted back along the trail which she had used to come here and followed it back to the spot where she had woke up.

August 15th, 2005, 9:47 PM
"So that dragon DID do this..." I murmered to myself before she turned away and began to walk back. Of course, I followed, but attempted to start a conversation along the way. "So, how are we supposed to live like this? I mean, if we can't find a way to reverse this, what will we do?" I shuddered at the thought of living my life as a fox, but if Kiriko was around, it may not be so bad.

August 15th, 2005, 9:52 PM
"Instinct." Kiriko said simply. "The new fox part of your brain will tell you what to do for food and stuff like that." She stopeed and sat down. "I just don't know what to do now.." She looked up at the treetops. She would've found it quite beautiful if she wasn't so worried. Sure, she would know what to do out here, but how could this be reversed? She didn't care if she starved, she just wanted to be human again. She was already becoming homesick. Another thought popped into her head that would have made her grin. "I hope we don't have to worry about fleas." She said to David, laughing a bit.

August 15th, 2005, 9:57 PM
"As long as it doesn't tell me to find a mate, I'll be fine then." I laughed, and then laughed at her flea comment, before taking a seat beside her. "I guess... If it's our destiny to be human again, it'll happen. However, we can't just sit here and do nothing, can we?" Following this, my stomach let off a growl. I didn't need a fox brain to realize I was hungry.

August 15th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"We should find food." Kiriko said, looking at David's stomach. "I had a vole earlier, I wonder if there are more." She scanned the small area with her eyes, and saw a slight movement in a patch of ferns. "See that? It might be something..." She moved toward it. A rank smell entered her nose. Kiriko peered into the ferns and saw a garter snake moving slowly through them." Yup, you can eat that." She said, looking up at David. "My cat used to. It's a garter snake! Try crushing it with your paws, or just bite it.."

August 15th, 2005, 10:26 PM
I nodded as much as a fox could in reply, before treading lightly towards the ferns. As I got closer, the rank odour got stronger and stronger, until I was practically on top of the snake. Being careful not to frighten it away, I crouched, before leaping onto its head, crushing and killing it. This was followed by me ripping the snake in 2, and tossing one half over to Kirko, before devouring my half. Despite it being snake, it wasn't half bad.

August 15th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Kiriko looked down at the snake. She just now started thinking about the fact that she was eating a raw...snake, and had eaten a rodent earlier. She put the sickening thought into the back of her head and put her paw on one end of the snake half, and pulled the meat from it's bones with her teeth. "Thanks." She said, before lying down.

August 15th, 2005, 10:35 PM
I didn't respond, but instead instinctively walk over to her, and nuzzled her gently, before licking the fur on the side of her face. Of course, this didn't seem wrong to the fox part of my brain, which was in control at that moment.

August 15th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Kiriko looked at Davis curiously and stood and backed away. "What do you think your doing?" She asked, confused. She sat down and stared a moment. Part of her wanted to lick him back, but she stopped herself. She didn't have any real feelings for David..Did she? One of her ears swiveled around a bit as she thought about this.

August 15th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Fayt lifted into the air again, his wings carrying him easier then before. He let out a screech as he circled the air above the transformed humans.

" Know that none of you may know me but I am Fayt..." He said softly. The red tailed hawk climbed higher, using the warm air thermals to gain altitude. His keen eyes scanned the ground, Fayt taken offguard by how amazing his eyesight had become. He could practically see the ants that marched along the ground. Suddenly a quick movement in the trees caught his attintion.

A tree squrriel scurried across the branches of a tree below the hawk. Fayt allowed his instincts to take control of his body and he tucked his wings against his sides. The hawk plummeted toward the oblivious squrriel at an increadible speed. The trees came rushing toward him, his talons stretching outward. Right above the creature, Fayt let out a screech, his talons snatching the startled squrriel from the branch. He pulled up slightly and landed on the forest floor with his now dead prey in his talons.

Hungrily he picked at the kill, eating despite the slight discust his human mind felt.

August 15th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Gah! Sorry!" I exclaimed after my human self took hold once more. "I just.. I mean... I didn't mean to do that!" Following that little scene, I couldn't help but laugh at myself, despite the situation we were in. I went to approach her once more, when something sharp jabbed into my front right paw. I glanced at it, to see a large thorn sticking out. When I removed it with my mouth, blood began to spew out. What would I do? I couldn't let it get infectedm and I doubted there was a first aid box present.

August 15th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Just lick it." Kiriko said, as she watched him pull the thorn out. "It'll stop the bleeding, and it's not a very big wound, it shouldn't get infected either way."

August 15th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"What are you, a mind reader?" I laughed before licking my wound. I never liked the taste of my blood as a human, and this was no different, accept I was linking it instead of sucking the wound. when I was finished, I felt extremely thirsty. "Is there a river nearby?" Now, I couldn't believe I wanted to drink river water...

August 15th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"No." Kiriko laughed, "And I have no idea if there's a river. Let's just hope it rains." She said cheerfully. "MAybe eating something moist would quench your thirst? I heard foxes can eat about any kind of food, so maybe try eating berries?" She looked around, but didn't see any berry bushes. "They're usually ripe this time of year...Should we find some? Maybe we'll find a creek or something too."

August 15th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Okay, lets look for something then." I replied as I began to walk down the path. "However, shouldn't we meet the others? I mean, I don't want them worrying about you."

August 15th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"About me?...uh, they won't, we'll be back. If they don't get up they'll just have to worry until we get back!" Kiriko said, heading toward a path leading away from that area.

August 15th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Okay, okay." I commented as I trailed behind her, being careful not to injure myself once more. "So, you honestly think we can live like this for now? I already miss opposable thumbs, as well as my home, and I could really use a burger."

August 15th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Burgers. UGh. I saw a video about Mad Cow disease in science class once and I've never eaten beef since." Kiriko said, continueing down the trail. "If real foxes can live like this, so can we."

August 16th, 2005, 8:03 PM
"Wow, do you get paranoid easily?" I laughed as I continued to trail behind her. I had seen pleanty of mad cow disease videos, and none of them had phased me like that. "Thats the problem, I don't want to live like a fox, let alone be one."

August 16th, 2005, 9:29 PM
"Well you are going to have to for now, obvioulsy, and yes, I am a bit paraniod sometimes..." That wasn't going to come in very handy out here. What if she got rabies? Or some kind of sisease transferred by ticks? Or mosquitos? She stared ahead blankly and tried to push the thoughts out of her head. She almost jumped a foot when she felt a small branch hit her face. Blueberries? "Look what I found!" Kiriko said, looking back at David. She grabbed the branch with her mouth and pulled it off the bush. She turned and got ready to give it to David, and behind him she saw something she hadn't thought about until now. "Bear!" She barked, dropping the branch. She stood stunned, then turned to run.

August 18th, 2005, 3:36 PM
"A wha?" I asked her as she sped past me. I however, was unaware and continued to walk towards the food source... Until I bumped into something furry. "This... isn't a tre... is it?" I muttered to myself as I glanced up to see a bear, and then dashing in the same direction she had earlier.

August 18th, 2005, 3:47 PM
It spun around and roared as Kiriko ran as fast as possible. It wasn't a good choice to run, because now it would see them as food. She tried to remember the ways she had learned to protect herself from bears, but couldn't do them now. She frantically looked around for a hiding spot while the large black bear got closer. She could hear it grunting it was so close now. She sped under the roots of a nearby tree, and hoped it wouldn't get David. "In here!" She shouted out from the trees roots hoping David could hear. She backed up and crouched low to make room and to keep out of the bear's reach.