PDA

View Full Version : Stevey's an old man!

Kylie-chan
August 15th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Now I forget how old he really is, but Rolling Pichu's age says 78 now. Happy birthday~ ^o^

Pincushion
August 15th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Happy Birthday, you old man you =;)

Have a fantastic day and dont excite yourself to much =3

Jolty-kun
August 15th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Happy 78th birthday =D;
Wow, your getting ancient XD

Eon-Rider
August 15th, 2005, 04:33 AM
OK... Happy Birthday!!! That is just weird... well... Happy Birthday!

Jolty-kun
August 15th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Im gonna be evil and say how old he really is XD..
16 =O
Well, he once told me he was 15 o_O
But according to his other accounts, he's 15 today XD
Happy birthday, anyway, Steve o_o

Shana
August 15th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Happy Birthday Stevey! *uber glomps* I've been telling you this a lot and even have it in my MSN user title, but you're 15 now and it's a big deal to me. You're so old, I'm jealous. Anyway, have a great day! =D

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 15th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Now I forget how old he really is, but Rolling Pichu's age says 78 now. Happy birthday~ ^o^
Aw, you forgot? My age is messed up. I noticed it said 77 time ago but I was too lazy to change it. Thanks! I'm havin' a happey biryhdayey...
Happy Birthday, you old man you =;)

Have a fantastic day and dont excite yourself to much =3
Thanks, but don't call me old man- It makes me feel old o-o;
I won't, Thanks again! =D
Happy 78th birthday =D;
Wow, your getting ancient XD
Thank you, Jolty man!
Yes I am ancient, but again, don't say that- XD;
OK... Happy Birthday!!! That is just weird... well... Happy Birthday!
Thanks, it is- You'll understand when you get 70. Thanks again, =D
Im gonna be evil and say how old he really is XD..
16 =O
Well, he once told me he was 15 o_O
But according to his other accounts, he's 15 today XD
Happy birthday, anyway, Steve o_o
You're a traitor- XD
Thanks again, o-o;

Chairman Kaga
August 15th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Feliz cumpleaos, man, I didn't know your birthday was coming up ^^; It's awesome that you're 15/16 78 now...enjoying the golden years of your life, sitting back, relaxing, just waiting for death's sweet release...

Erm, I mean I hope you have a great day XD Get lots of presents (or just a few as long as they're things you really, really want) and have fun =p

Lil' Schu
August 15th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Happy birthday Steven! You've gotta be the oldest person on PC XD

78? You look like a 15 year old! You keep your age well! X3

Sorano
August 15th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Happy birthday, Stevey. <33 I hope you have a great day~! X3

August 15th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Happy Birthday Stevey! *uber glomps* I've been telling you this a lot and even have it in my MSN user title, but you're 15 now and it's a big deal to me. You're so old, I'm jealous. Anyway, have a great day! =D Thank you! Again- Don't be jealous. Like I said, you'll learn to love your youth when you get 30- XDFeliz cumpleaos, man, I didn't know your birthday was coming up ^^; It's awesome that you're 15/16 78 now...enjoying the golden years of your life, sitting back, relaxing, just waiting for death's sweet release...

Erm, I mean I hope you have a great day XD Get lots of presents (or just a few as long as they're things you really, really want) and have fun =pGracias, Kaga! I sure hope I don't die soon~XD And yeah, I'm getting a lot of cool things! Like the tight pants my sister gave me~ XD
Happy birthday Steven! You've gotta be the oldest person on PC XDYes, maybe... o-o; Thanks. =D 78? You look like a 15 year old! You keep your age well! X3Lol, That was a good one. XD
Happy birthday, Stevey. <33 I hope you have a great day~! X3Thank you very much, Karli! I'm having a great day, actually. *doesn't want to rant*

Chairman Kaga
August 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Gracias, Kaga! I sure hope I don't die soon~ And yeah, I'm getting a lot of cool things! Like the tight pants my sister gave me~ XD

You won't die unless you're 78, I was just playing off your purported age XD

Tight pants? ...erm...interesting present XD At least you're able to wear them and enjoy wearing them =p

August 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I was being sarcastic, Kaga...XD And yeah, it was an interesting present- But they rock, I'm wearing them now XD

Otter Mii-kun
August 15th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I feel like I'm heading to the grave much faster than I should.