View Full Version : I'm Back

RMXP2029
August 15th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Hey I came back again.

Just posting info on my game.

Don't ban me this time people.

Draik
August 15th, 2005, 08:15 AM
No, you're not, you have to be absent at least 1 month. You registered this month, it's impossible.

Virtual Headache
August 15th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Yeah, it's strange since you've joined in Sugust 2005...
Do you have another account here?

RMXP2029
August 15th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Read my whole post.. it's not impossible.

Thomas
August 15th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Apparently this person was banned...but doens't want to say who he is but the staff will know once they read the thread....

RMXP2029
August 15th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Yeah, the staff will know, and unfortunatelu will probably ban me again.
I've done my time, especially for something I should never have been banned for, and now I just want to help out the community..

My game is in the Game Development area, once I get a storyline going (since all I've got done is coding), I'll get a demo out for people too play.

Oh, a message to staff: Please don't ban me again, I know that you think that by unbanning someones account they have 'beaten the system' (I got told that by a higher staff member), I'm cool with not having my old account back.
Do an IP check on me to see who I am, I won't give out names here because people will start posting about it.

Datriot
August 16th, 2005, 12:32 AM
hello and welcome back? I dunno, well, just have fun.

Kurono
August 16th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah..welcome back..you..anyway have fun and don't screw up! ^_^

Claire
August 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Here's some tips. When you want to be unbanned after a certain amount of time, discuss with the staff, don't bypass your ban because it'll just make you looke worse.
Secondly, don't say that you should never have been banned because that shows that you're not apologetic for what you did and are not trying to reconcile things.
*locks*