PDA

View Full Version : ultimate fight

wishirulz
August 16th, 2005, 03:59 PM
between these pokemon "the legendaries" who would win?

GodofPH
August 16th, 2005, 04:32 PM
All the Legends? Is it their game forms or Anime forms? If its the games, I think Rayquaza could win. If its the Anime, I think Mewtwo would win.

Charizard_Fire_God
August 17th, 2005, 06:51 AM
I think Ho-oh would release some kinda hidden sacred super secret power an' beat 'em all... o_O

Cybex Mewtwo
August 17th, 2005, 07:07 AM
I WOULD WIN!!! I CAN TAKE EM ALL OUT!!!!! But I'm not a legendary, so Celebi could win. It could call itself from an infinite amount of time frames and defeat them all.

B.U.N.N.Y
August 17th, 2005, 07:07 AM
it would have to be Jiratchi becuase it grants whishes so it just has to wish it wins to win

MurkrowLover
August 17th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Anime=Mewtwo
Game=Jirachi

Act
August 17th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Celebi just ahs to keep going back in time until it wins. Either that, or it can go back and destroy them before they're born :dead:

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 09:53 AM
I agree, you can't trump time travel.

Bliksem
August 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Celebi's so weak, though, in the anime. Jirachi was weak to. In fact... MOST Legends were weak in the anime, so the prize goes to Mewtwo, who would just own everyone as long as he does get black-mailed (I always wondered why he didn't just... erase Giovanni's memory during their meeting... or maybe crush him with psychic power).

In the game.... Deoxys. This is, of course, accounting for ALL his forms. So assuming he could transform at will (which he can't) Deoxys would own everyone. Otherwise it'd be either Rayquaza or Regice.... or Latios with the Soul Dew. *is probably one of the few who doesn't like Latias*