PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Murder Mystery(s)

Dragon-Chan
August 16th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I will post some Pokemon murder mysteries, but i'll start with only one. See if you can work them out!

Dratini's Daring Dive

The PokePolice were called over to a lonely house on a cliff overlooking the sea when, apparently, Dratini had been killed. Inside, Charizard, Dragonite, Bagon and Charmander were sitting in the kitchen. Here is what they said:

Charmander: Waaaah! Dratini was my best friend! I heard him scream then the police came! Waaaaah! *blows nose*

Dragonite: *sniff* My poor son...I was cooking dinner when Dratini's scream broke the silence...I wanted to go see what happened to him but I was too afraid to move from the kitchen...*sniff*..so he's been murdered...*sob*

Charizard: I was upstairs playing with charmander when I heard Dragonite wailing. I ran downstairs to see what happened and Dragonite was hysterical..I know i'd do the same if anything happened to my Charmander..

Bagon: I was upstairs on the computer when I heard Dratini's scream and, through the window, saw him jump off the cliff. He smashed his head on the rocks below. It was terrible...I haven't left this house since I saw him jump...*sniff*

Who did it? How? Post your answer and i'll tell you if you're right!

Agent9
August 17th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Charizard. He could have flown out and pushed dratini off. Then he would fly to the top of the room and act casual

Trikip
August 18th, 2005, 09:36 AM
There is already a thread like this...

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=45997

*reports*

Cherrim
August 18th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah, please use the thread Trikip posted. ^_^; *closes*