PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13!

Phoenix Boy
February 12th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Does anyone belive in this or has had enyexperiances yet or in the past

HightopNinja
February 12th, 2004, 12:23 PM
One time..I was supposed to be a camp couselor out by this Lake. The water was Crystal clear. The place had been abandoned for a rash of kids being killed near this lake. The killer had never been apprehended..and well..he came back..and only one girl and I survived. She was the virgin, I was the smart kid.

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 02:16 PM
It's rather funny. Friday the 13th is the day right before valentines day! They're almost complete opposites, but they're right after one another!

Shadow
February 12th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah! Friday the 13th! I love this day!
*gathers up a legion of black cats to cross people's paths, while walking under ladders, and stepping on mirrors*
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Happy Friday the 13th everybody!

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Lol, I don't believe in it, but it's interesting hearing about other people's stories. That's pretty creepy, HightopNinja. o_o;

22sa
February 12th, 2004, 03:17 PM
My birthday's on the 13th, so eventually I'll have a birthday on Friday the 13th. :P

Roxas
February 12th, 2004, 03:27 PM
SWEET!! Friday the 13th is my favorite day! *pulls out M16 and shoots people that are breaking mirrors, running under latters, and have black cats near them* :laugh: my nickname at school is "Devil" :laugh: pretty funny how there are times where i can be the evilest person in the world but can also be the nicest! :laugh: *puts on Devil costum* this is not from holloween, this is my everyday clothing. :laugh:

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 03:30 PM
SWEET!! Friday the 13th is my favorite day! *pulls out M16 and shoots people that are breaking mirrors, running under latters, and have black cats near them* :laugh: my nickname at school is "Devil" :laugh: pretty funny how there are times where i can be the evilest person in the world but can also be the nicest! :laugh: *puts on Devil costum* this is not from holloween, this is my everyday clothing. :laugh:
Hay ya Devil! Hehe....
I actually have unusually good luck on friday the 13th!
........is that a bad thing? Hehe.

Cherrim
February 12th, 2004, 03:32 PM
._. If someone hadn't pointed it out at school today, I probably wouldn't even have known. Just goes to show how supersticous I am. =P

HightopNinja ~ Sounds like a movie plot. o.o;

Haruka
February 12th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I don't belive in supersitions. really!

=P

*~Ashley~*
February 12th, 2004, 03:48 PM
friday the 13th is my friend's 16th birthday. she says it's a good thing too! her parents met or something on friday the 13th and there was a whole bunch more cool stuff that happened to her family on that day but she talks so much most of the time i just tune her out!

anyway i have not had any experiences w/ friday the 13th. i'm not superstitious either.

Rift
February 12th, 2004, 03:52 PM
iv had no bad experince on Friday the 13th...except theres a school dance on that day o_o;; uh-oh...well if theres a ladder at the dance...im not goin! :P

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 04:11 PM
iv had no bad experince on Friday the 13th...except theres a school dance on that day o_o;; uh-oh...well if theres a ladder at the dance...im not goin! :P
What if they put one over the entrance so no one can see it when they come in!
Hehe...

Rift
February 12th, 2004, 04:13 PM
hmm...*gets out the lighter and the gasoline* then ill burn the sucker down! :P

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Well i'm not really a Superstitious person, except for when it comes to Friday the 13th, yeah i know it seems silly but every time there's one of those....um...Fridays i can't help but expect that something unlucky or bad's going to happen to me. Nothing ever has though, at least not that i can remember ^_^;;

Cassie-chan
February 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
My friend is afraid of it. She scared me more than Fri. the 13 ever will.

Yamichu
February 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
It already is Fri 13th here!
And I am Kai's momma, the devil old woman.
At least I am on MSN.
Me and Kenshin brought back Hitler!

~HORN!

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 04:40 PM
*Looks at Yamichu's Post* Ok, i must be completely stupid, it's like 46 minutes in to Friday the 13th here already......and, i never noticed.....^_^;;;

Kairi
February 12th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Nah, tomorrow is my first multiplayer FF:CC! Nothing bad BETTER happen or someone will be hurt. o.o;

Blaine
February 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Uhh... Nah, I don't believe in Friday the 13th. It's really stupid, y'know? The only thing important about it for me is that my band trip deposit's due that day... Yep.

DragonTrainer
February 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I don't believe in superstition, I think it's all baloney =/

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I don't believe in superstition! >=3
*Turns away, so no one can see her trembling, dreading tomorrow, and clutching her lucky charm*

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Heh, I say....
Weather you believe in superstition or not, it's still a lot of fun to play along with it anyway!
....but those lucky rabbits foot things are terrible.....poor rabbits! I guess friday the 13th is really unlucky for them!

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Yes!! I dressed up in a Sheet and Ran around my school Screaming that I was Odysseus and I ran Past a Door with my Friend who was dressed as Diana or something and Wet Paint spilled all over the floor but missed us... it was really funny! I'm a loser

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Heh, I say....
Weather you believe in superstition or not, it's still a lot of fun to play along with it anyway!
....but those lucky rabbits foot things are terrible.....poor rabbits! I guess friday the 13th is really unlucky for them!

In my previous life, I was a rabbit who lost my foot to some guy with bad luck. :P
At least that's how I look at it. XD
*Was born in the year of the rabbit*

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 07:32 PM
In my previous life, I was a rabbit who lost my foot to some guy with bad luck. :P
At least that's how I look at it. XD
*Was born in the year of the rabbit*
Hehe, really? I was born in the year of the snake.....you better watch out!!
...just kidding hehe. I guess I'm just a friendly snake!

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Hehe, really? I was born in the year of the snake.....you better watch out!!
...just kidding hehe. I guess I'm just a friendly snake!

A friendly snake who does allot of hehe-ing n.n-
...and I don't think rabbits have to watch out for snakes... or do they? x.x

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 07:42 PM
A friendly snake who does allot of hehe-ing n.n-
...and I don't think rabbits have to watch out for snakes... or do they? x.x
You never know! I guess it depends on the size of the snake......and the rabbit.
My sister's a rabbit too so I like to tease her a little bit about it hehe.

John Denver
February 12th, 2004, 07:48 PM
One day, we went hunting, we saw a bear, we shot it, and it DIEEDD!!!

Well no, but I saw american pie...and as for friday the 13th, nothing strange every happened to me on those days...

but on saturday the 14th...

*cringe*

UTTER HORROR AND ARMAGEDDON EMERGES!!

AHHHH!!!

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:52 PM
You never know! I guess it depends on the size of the snake......and the rabbit.
My sister's a rabbit too so I like to tease her a little bit about it hehe.

I'm a small, itsy-bitsy human, so I guess that makes me a small, itsy-bitsy rabbit. x.x And I'm sure your at least a foot taller than me. XD

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Well I don't realy belive in that day. Though it is on the funnest days out of the year. I know a lot of people that hates the day and they are all jumpy. When I lived in Florida me and my friend would paly tricks all day and people blame it on Firday 13th. It was great. Man i miss that.

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Yeah! I'm going to play ding-dong-ditch all day!....just kidding hehe...
It's actually very foggy outside, it fits in very well for friday the 13th. There was a warning that in some areas the fog is so bad, that you can't see in front of you.

Roxas
February 13th, 2004, 04:52 AM
*pops out of nowhere* This is the Devil saying "HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th!" :laugh: my favorite day of the year! *does the death dance* yay!! *death dance kills scott* YAY!!! :laugh:

igtica
February 13th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Weird thread :p I LOVE FRIDAY 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 13th birthday was on friday 13th! Also my 18th will be on a friday again this year (august) it's a great day!

Purin
February 13th, 2004, 05:49 AM
Well my birthday is on the reverse (31st Dec), so I won't ever see such a circumstance like that on mine =P
I don't care much about Friday the 13th, since it seems like any other ordinary day on the calendar.

Muffin Man
February 13th, 2004, 05:56 AM
ooooh...strange I woke up with a stiff neck today...but its getting better i suppose...

Weird thread :p I LOVE FRIDAY 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 13th birthday was on friday 13th! Also my 18th will be on a friday again this year (august) it's a great day!

Weird...i know someone else who has a 13th birthday today (which is friday 13th)
Are you sure you're not someone i know...probably not :\

Did you know that every month which starts with a sunday will have a friday 13th?

*~Ashley~*
February 13th, 2004, 11:52 AM
well so far so good for fri. the 13th. nothing bad yet other than me failing my civics test... but that's normal!

Roxas
February 13th, 2004, 12:18 PM
like i said before, i am the devil! :badsmile: TODAY IS MY BEST DAY EVER!! i cause like 3 fights today,the lights started flickering on and off in gym class without anyone touching the switch ( :laugh: that sound like the episode of spongebob squarepants), there was about 2 brake-ups at lunch (one of them was with the girl that i like and her boyfriend, :badsmile: )...um....i think alot more cool evil stuff happened today

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 12:25 PM
lol looks like Kenshin11212 is on a roll where he lives. *wounder if he will start stuff here.
Well not bad here so far. I did get some V-Day stuff though.

Roxas
February 13th, 2004, 12:50 PM
oh yeah! forgot about the candy! mmmm-mmm....it tasted so good! it was hershey kisses! everyone got three, but some were given theirs to me! hershey kisses are my favorite! i startedd stuffing mines down my throat and started shaking like i had a seziure. :laugh: i was shaking on perpouse, in case u hadnt figured that out yet. heehee. i ate like ten of them in a couple of seconds.....i took all of them at once. heehee.....during math class, i kept writing in big letters on the board "HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!". :laugh: then, next to my huge messege, somebody put "Satin's Day to Live" :laugh: i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that. but...i wonder who put that...hmm....one of my friends put "Jason's comming to kill you all". if u dont know, jason is a killer in movies XP. also, during math class, someone called on the phone in the classroom and i said that it was the killer girl from "The Ring" :laugh: another one of my friends said that the girl from "The Ring" is my girlfriend. :laugh: it's funny cause my nickname is "The Devil" :laugh:

Sapphire
February 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Im not superstitous but its fun to pretend (I've got a black cat 0.o ) a reall funny thing in english happened today, but I dont think it would go in this thread. well, we had a dance today, and all I did was draw with my friends- Jaclyn, Alex, Deanna, Lauren, and Liz. I drew the kawaii-est pic of Plusle! ^^ but the Minun didnt turn out to well...we requested the Hokey Pokey (its an Oekaki thing XD ) but they never played it. well, anyways, back on superstitous stuff, my sister crossed Cosmo's (my black cat) path and she got lucky but on the other hand, I had like the worst day ever! -__- and I have to go to a fun-nite at this one girls school today..Its really boring and I have to read a book for a report thats on monday ^^;;

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"You put your right arm in, you take your right arm out.
You put your right arm in and you shake it all about!"
......well that's pretty much what it's all about hehe....

I had one bit of good luck today and no bad! (The fog was pretty bad for a lot of people though)
I drove a car for the first time today too, and fortunately, everyone in my family is still in one piece!

Sudowoodo_prince
February 13th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah...I make up my own silly superstitions...
...If you see 3 black ducks walking by, you'll get hit by a tractor...
...Unless you pour massaging oil on your gameboy you'll have bad luck...
...There's only one way to avoid bad luck on friday the 13th, and that is to give me all your stuff...
...For good luck, wear a medallion weighing 1 tonne in the shape of a cruise ship...

Here are some of my thoughts on bad luck...They're kinda scary so you don't have to read them if you don't want to...

What if there was a friday the 13th on good friday? Would it be a good or bad day?
You know, if 13 is such an unlucky number, should we really trust bakers who sell 'baker's dozens' hmm...Makes you think...
Also, Here where I am, It's valentines day!! Yay!!

Cassie-chan
February 13th, 2004, 07:18 PM
fri. the 13
What happened

30 kids threw up in my school
a friend droped her coat in throw-up
I steped in the throw-up
for our Valintine's party, we could only eat 1 peace of candy.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 14th, 2004, 09:54 AM
OMG, I lived!!! I made to Valentines Day!!! Hey, wasn't he a murderer?!?!?! AHHH!

Muffin Man
February 14th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Wow...on the radio it said *i forgot how many people* were staying indoors on friday 13th...why do people make such a big deal over it?
personally i dont beleive all the superstition

Hakudoushi-kun
February 15th, 2004, 06:05 PM
usually, friday the 13th's are my lucky days XP