PDA

View Full Version : hi im kinda new here....

phantom_zangetsu
August 18th, 2005, 04:51 AM
hi guys! im kinda new here and i dont have friends yet so? i really need some

Datriot
August 18th, 2005, 05:27 AM
hello, welcome to PC! Well, if you wanna be friends, just PM me.:)

Cybex Mewtwo
August 18th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Welcome to PC my friend! Enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 18th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Hi Death Bringer. Have fun at PokeCommunity!

Sorano
August 18th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Well, try going to the Summer Daily Chit-Chat in Other Chat, and its likely that you'll meet some great friends~! n____n Welcome, Death_Bringer. >:D My name is Karli. Please have a great time, oh, and, follow the rules. ^_~

x Smileykam
August 18th, 2005, 09:00 AM
*Waves* 'Eyo! ;D Welcome to the PC. >:3 I'm Kammie and PM me to be friends, 'kay? =P Have fun!

Master Kwesi Nkromah
August 18th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Find a place you like in the community and squat there a bit. I'm sure a few interesting personalities will surface and before you know it you'll be chatting with all sorts of people. =D

Kogenta
August 18th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Community, Death_Bringer. Enjoy your time here, and feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

gothsinn23
August 18th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, welcome to the PC Death_Bringer! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. PM me if ya want to be friends. ^^

Virtual Headache
August 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
I hope you'll have anice time :)

jc_rcw
August 19th, 2005, 02:10 PM
PM me if you want to be friends and welcome to PC :)

.::Tsunami::.
August 19th, 2005, 07:51 PM
hi welcome to pc have fun here i do

phantom_zangetsu
August 20th, 2005, 01:18 AM
hey dudes im kinda new here so i think ill need som friends. anyone? okay heres a little somthin about me:
im a punk,i like simple plan,i have a huuuuge crush on yuna from ff X and X-2: international, i also prefer history than other school subjects. okay now! START POSTIN!

Kylie-chan
August 20th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Hiya! ^^ Welcome to PC. I'm Kylie. :3 Please read the rules and the FAQ, and read rules threads. PC isn't that strict, just behave yourself and adhere to the rules and you'll be fine! It's fun here. X3 Have a great time, and if you want help feel free to add me to your MSN or AIM [if you have one], or PM me. Don't email me, I NEVER check my email. XD So enjoy yourself as I said, oh yes, and I like History a lot, too. ^^ Nice to see someone who doesn't think History is the world's most monotonous subject.
~Kylie

Eon-Rider
August 20th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Hi! Nice name... I'll kindly be your friend if you want... Hope to see you around!

phantom_zangetsu
August 20th, 2005, 01:40 AM
well yeah sure and heh, id never thought that anyone would ever like that subject here too! lol witchy girl pilar thinks it sucks! just because she falls asleep in that subject means it suck! i mean yeah, i sometimes get dozed off at that subject but i still like it! well wanna be my friend?

Zapchu
August 20th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Welcome, welcome to both your posts. Glad to hear your intrest in Final Fantasy.

Dark Night
August 20th, 2005, 04:54 AM
hi!welcome! that's okay! you'll make some! if you need help or want a freind just pm me!
~sky

Kid Frost
August 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM
welcome if you need anything feel free to PM Me

rikku girl
August 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
hi welcome to the pokecommunity i hope you have fun and i hope we can be friends^_^

Drummershuff
December 19th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Hiya, Welcome to PC, Obey the rules and PM if you want to be friends

-matt

Sylphiel
December 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
drummershuff, you have been reviving threads that are over several months old. Quit it, please, as the cut-off for thread revival in this forum is only one month.

*closed*