View Full Version : Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

August 18th, 2005, 6:21 AM
The land west of Hoenn is now being explored, and a group of settlers have embarked on a journey to colonize this new land. Because of terrain, and the untamed growth of the region, the travelers are forced to walk.

All they can bring with them is a bag of clothes and up to six pokemon. After page 7, it will turn into a community RP, and that's when the actual colonization starts. We start right at the beginning of the trail, with the shouted farewells at are backs.

Now it's time for the characters to show they can survive in the un-explored region. The colonists will name it after creating their town. If you become unactive for a week, we'll assume you have perished while looking for food :laugh:

[I]If you want to join, please fill out this:

Appearance + Clothes:

After writing that up, you can just start! We will take new entrants throughout the RP. You can enter as a person who has been following the party/lost in the woods/etc. Anyway, have fun! ^_~ [Remember, no God-moding! Your character is not invincible, and your pokemon can't have 100 attacks to get you out of things! If you don't have 6 pokemon, you may catch some as we go. We'll still use the original 386, no new ones.] Any thing my character does is in plain text, anything he says is in quotes, and everything his pokemon does is in * stars.

Name: Henry
Pokemon: Crobat/Abra
Personality: Funny, very easy going. Nice.
Appearance + Clothes: Blonde hair, green eyes. Black t-shirt with a crescent moon on it, with baggy carpenter's jeans. Brown hiking boots.

Henry started walking, waiting for the others to follow him. The huge forest in front of him was daunting, yet he couldn't wait to see what was beyond!

"Come on you guys! Let's get going!"

With a whole new world in front of him, he couldn't help but be impatient.

August 18th, 2005, 1:49 PM
Name: Kelly
Pokemon: Pichu, Eevee
Personality: quiet, short temper
Appearance + Clothes: brown hair, ligth blue eyes. black T-shirt with a silver Neko shiloett on it and black jeans.

Kelly soon follwed behind Henry; her Pichu and Eevee were on her shoulders (they don't like to stay in their Pokeballs)

"God I hope we don't die out there" She said sarcasticly to her Pokemon, making them sweatdrop. "Hah, I guess your used to my sarcasm by now.." She added in as she sweatdropped also.

August 19th, 2005, 7:14 AM
Name: Ryley
Pokemon:Ekans, Natu
Personality: Shy at first but once she gets to know people she can be very outgoing
Appearance + Clothes: Dark brown, braided hair, green eyes. She's 5'4" tall and wears a fishnet longsleeve with a beige t-shirt above that. On the tshirt is a small picture of a wolf with a cub. Her pants are plain jeans and she wears two belts, one tight and one pretty loose.
Ryley walked after Kelly and Henry. She was really excited, she had only become a pokemon trainer recently and already she could go on an adventure like this.
She looked at Kelly who was chatting with her pokemon and envied her. The only pokemon Ryley had was an Ekans and he was afraid of everything that could move or make sounds. Luckily a friend of hers had offered to lend her a Natu, one that was able to fight, unlike her own pokemon.
She caught up with the two other trainers and hoped this would be a fun journey.

August 19th, 2005, 8:16 AM
Name: sam anubis
Pokemon: a Alakazam Heracross and a Cyndaquil
Personality: Nice but with a short temper
Appearance + Clothes like this but the head band is green
sam walked after Kelly and Henry and Ryley
this will be a good adventure he thinks to him self
he look's at blaze [Cyndaquil] on his shoulder (he does not like to stay in his Pokeball) he caught up with the three other trainers

August 19th, 2005, 9:49 AM
Pokemon:Charizard (Dragon-Fyre) Charizard (King)
Personality:Shy, Quiet (usually!) Thoughtful. ADORES CHARIZARDS!
Appearance:Red bandana, red T-shirt, jeans, blue trainers
Red, King and Dragon-Fyre followed the others quietly. Dragon-Fyre was a huge charizard, and he had been Red's companion since she was young. King was even larger than Dragon-Fyre, his son, and had belonged to Red's father. Red was deep in thought. The idea of a new land, new plants and possibly new Pokemon excited her, and as they walked through the dark forest, she was glad to have the two strong fire pokemon at her side. Red hurried and caught up with the rest of the trainers, banishing the thoughts of the creepy wilderness from her mind.

August 19th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Name: Danny
Pokmon: Azurill and Feebas
Personality: An introverted person. Very shy around new people but extremely easy to form a friendship with as long as the other person makes the first move. Usually feels out of place though, even around cherished friends.
Appearance + Clothes: Lengthy black hair curved around his slightly tanned face with a few locks coming down over his deep blue eyes. He only stood about 59 with a slim runners build. His body was adorned with a pair of blue straight legged jeans and a baby blue t-shirt with a random band name on it and a nonsense picture that has nothing to do with the band. His feet bore a clean pair of sambas with the tongue folded out. His backpack was a little larger then average, plenty of room for anything he needed on this journey. It had a dark blue and black lined color too it which seemed to match his outfit ok.

Danny started running after Henry, Kelly, Ryley, Sam, and Red. Im always late. He mumbled to himself as he clutched his hands to his backpack to keep it from bouncing and interrupting his high paced gait. He finally caught up to the group and began walking at a normal speed a few steps behind the group. They knew he was coming no need to be a show boat and demand attention. And so his new journey began, he hoped to further his specialized breeding knowledge and attempt to make some life long friends.

August 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Name: Nire
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Flygon
Personality: A calm, kind girl who sometimes can get a bit too serious.
Appearance + Clothes:Has bright pink hair and wears a red T-shirt and a jean skirt. She wears sandals

"I'm always last," Nire sighs, looking at the others sadly. "Why is it always me?" Her serious face was contrast to her bright, pink hair. It would be better if she had black hair, for she always had a straight face. It was hard to tell if she was amused or not. The untamed of the land calmed her, well, calmed her even more then she was. There was just something about it, how the wind carressed the trees, and how the grass was tall enough that it tickled her feet. She sighs, trudging still behind.

August 19th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Red looked around, interested in the ever-changing landscape. To her suprise, she was not the last trainer to join the group. Two more trainers were behind her, a girl with bright pink hair and a sporty looking dude. Red grinned and began thinking about her other pokemon, back at the Gym. There was her Blaziken, Jedi; FlashThunder the Raichu; Eagle-Wing the Swellow and many more. She had considered bringing them along, but only the two Charizards seemed fit enough for the challenge. Bored, she jumped onto Dragon-Fyre's back and they soared into the sky, closely followed by King. They hovered high above the others, examining the land ahead of them. The air was icy so high up, so Red asked the Charizard to carry her back down to the ground. Feeling refreshed, she sprinted to catch up with the other trainers.

Alter Ego
August 19th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Name: Emerl Amarant
Pokemon: Blaziken, Heracross, Aggron
Personality: A bit distanced and stubborn, Emerl believes in relying only on himself and his pokmon and is constantly working to improve their skills as well as his own. He is accomplished in several forms of martial arts but still yearns for more. Emerl despises arrogance and dishonesty above all else and will certainly leave nothing unclear about this opinion. He himself has a personal code of honor which he never shirks from, reagrdless of circumstances. On other matters Emerl can be quite flexible however, and he doesn't have very much difficulty in working with others, as long as they pull their weight.
Appearance + Clothes: He has spiky black hair, emerald eyes, tanned skin and a tall and muscular, but not very bulky, bodybuild. His clothes are similar to a karate gi but dark grey in colour with a black belt, he also wears a pair of wooden sandals.

So this is where it begins... Emerl thought, wandering in silence a bit after the group, carrying his bag effortlessly over his right shoulder. He had assumed this spot in the group on purpose in order to get scrutinize the people he would have to work with. It was a varied crowd at best; At the forefront was a blonde male wearing a black t-shirt and baggy jeans, followed by a brown haired girl, also wearing a black shirt and a pair of jeans, although hers weren't as baggy. Following them was another girl, this one with dark brown hair, a rank amateur if Emerl's senses were anything to go by, and they usually were. He snorted, this was definitely not a good start. What more? Another person in a gi, although this one a good bit paler and with a green headband and wearing white rather than grey. A good choice in this sunshine. Emerl contemplated But is he a real blackbelt or just a meathead bodybuilder? We'll have to see I guess... Two more girls, of which the latter was denoted by her strikingly pink hair, and finally a boy with long, black hair. They seemed to be of average potential.

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us." Emerl muttered to the Blaziken, his most faithful sparring partner, who was keeping stride with him.

"Keen." the fire pokmon replied with a nod.

August 19th, 2005, 1:13 PM
She sighs, looking behind her, spotting another boy. So she wasn't the last one. If she like smiling, she would, however did none of the sort. She felt unbearabley lonely, though she was surrounded by many. She grabs a green Pokeball off of her belt attatched to her belt on the skirt. She released the Pokemon, a Flygon, who walked side-by-side with her now.

"Fly, Fly gon." the Pokemon said, just as calm as the trainer. She had him from the begining, and if she had a favorite, he would be. He was the best travel companion, for she always flew on him to new towns. But, just to be fair to the others, she would walk.

August 19th, 2005, 10:00 PM
OOC: Zorro, you'll be kicked out if you don't use correct grammar and puncutation.

Henry watched as a group gathered around him. They had been walking slowly for a bit...but he turned to them all.

"You guys all ready to leave civilization and trek out on our own? Good. Let's pick up the pace and head out!"

He smiled and moved on, quickening the pace.

August 19th, 2005, 10:03 PM
OOC: Hey Katsuro, is there still room to join? I missed out on your last RP XX

August 19th, 2005, 10:12 PM
OOC: I forgot to mention! This RP is ALWAYS open! We'll just mesh in new characters as if they were there all along~ ^^

August 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Name: David Eddy (Age 15)
Pokemon: Taillow (F), Pidgey(M), Wingull(M), Beautifly(F), Unown H
Personality: David is very moody. He is generally a rash, as well as hot headed person, but is also generally kind, and loyal. His moods tend to be very random.
Appearance + Clothes: David stands at the height of 5'11", and has short red hair. he has an average build, and isn't exactly strong physically. His legs are long, and are the most powerful tools on his body, while the physical strength in his arms is poor, and they are very thin. He wears just a plain black t-shirt, and a navy blue pair of pants that can be changed into shorts, as well as a pair of black running shoes. Around his neck lies a thin, gold chain necklace.

"Bleh, why the heck did I agree to come along again." I mumbled as I trailed behind, the comment meant to be heard by Taillow, who was perched on my right shoulder, her reply being a worried "Tail!". My Pokemon and I rarely ventured out of the city, so this was a somewhat new and exciting experience for us. In other words, I was forced to come by my parents. I was, and still am a trainer, I just don't aim for the gyms. My team was almost completely composed of Flying type Pokemon, the only exception being my Unown, who I had recieved from my uncle in Johto.

August 20th, 2005, 1:23 AM
Ryley saw more and more people gather. To her suprise, most of them didn't even keep their pokemon in their pokeballs. She hadn't tought of keeping her pokemon out of it's ball, and even if she had, she wouldn't be able to keep it out.
She sighed and wondered why she of all people had to get stuck with such a pokemon. If she could win it's confidence tough, Ekans would be a great pokemon to work with.
But for now all she had to rely on was her friend's Natu.

Everything had been quiet untill Henry told them to pick up the pace. Ryley did as he said and saw the others come up closer too.
Seeing that most of them seemed to be more experienced trainers she hoped she could learn a lot from this experience.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:27 AM
"I am ready whenever you are." Emerl replied, picking up a real travelling pace "Come on, Blaziken. Let's take point."

"Blaaaz-" the fowl replied with a nod, lengthening its stride as well. They both had formidable endurance and this would be a good chance to improve on it even further.

"You come on out too Heracross." the trainer stated, unleashing the bug pokmon from its ball. "Keep the marching pace, it will make for decent endurance training."

"Hera." the Heracross replied, obeying orders but watching the others with great and open-minded curiosity, unlike his trainer and Blaziken who were both focusing on the road.

August 20th, 2005, 7:21 AM
Henry, seeing many of the trainers had decided to let their pokemon out, released crobat.

"Fly DarkWing!" A crobat came sailing out of its pokball and glided onto Henry's shoulder.

August 20th, 2005, 9:18 AM
The Flygon looks around. If it was suprised by the amount of Pokemon released, it clearly did not show it, same with its trainer. Nire's bright pink hair was...suprisingly, natural. She didn't dye it at all, she was just...born like that. It was strange, but it gave her some character. Many though that she was secretly a daredevil, despite her Calm and Serious demenor. But of course, these statements were false, for one cannot control her natural hair color, not even dyes truly out-do it.

August 20th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Danny also quickened his pace and gazed around at all of the other trainers. He looked around at all of their Pokmon and wondered if he would carry Azurill on his shoulder in a feeble attempt to fit in with the rest of them. Feebas on the other hand can just stay in his ball. >.> He succumbed to the peer pressure and took a ball from his pockets and lightly pushed the release mechanism. Come on out Azurill. The voice emanating from his mouth was a soft caring toned sound. Azurill bounced up to his right shoulder, letting that large tale of hers dangle as a counterbalance to keep her position and enjoy the hike.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:35 PM
Heracross subtly dropped behind Emerl and Blaziken, making sure to maintain a constant march forward even though he was inevitably approaching the little Azurill perched onto the shoulder of a boy a bit behind them.

"Hera!" the bug pokmon called to the Azurill with a happy wave "Heracross!"

Emerl briefly turned his head and gave a sigh of forfeit as he noticed the expression on his pokmon's face, Heracross was determined to chat up with the little pokmon for reasons unknown to his trainer and wasn't going to listen to reason. Emerl dropped his pace a bit as well, in order to keep close watch of Heracross and intervene if need be. He observed the boy who was Azurill's owner carefully, but didn't adress him.

August 20th, 2005, 1:46 PM
Azurill jerked her head in line with the oversized bugs. A high pitched sound escaped her and nearly deafened Danny. Rill!!!! She waved to the Heracross in a friendly manner. The size of a Pokmon never really mattered to her. Even if he was taller then her seven fold. Danny, after recovering from his sudden eardrum rupture, looked to Emerl and gave a slight nod of hello, then quickly went back to minding his own business.

August 20th, 2005, 1:49 PM
The girl looks at the two Pokemon talking. The Flygon nods its magnifcent head, however, it did nothing. Neither of the two were social, and many people found it quite uncomfortable when speaking to Nire. She always wore the same expression and her voice was...solemn. So many people misjudge her.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 1:51 PM
"Cross." Heracross continued enthusiastically, encouraged by the Azurill's friendly response, apparently explaining something of great importance to the Azurill. "Heraa-cross."

Emerl returned the boy's nod before turning to observe the pokmon. He seriously that doubted that there would be any trouble, but better safe than sorry. Maybe I should be more like Heracross... he mused for himself, watching the sheer joy that his pokmon seemed to derive from this simple interaction He is strong and can fend for himself but is still open and friendly...But no, this is my way and I am not going to force my company on someone who doesn't wish it. he stiffled a forlorn sigh and kept walking in silence, his emerald eyes darting to the others now and then but not lingering on anyone.

No-one had ever needed him, no-one had ever wanted him. No-one but his pokmon. Not even his parents, whom he had no recollection of meetingt. The orphanage people didn't want Emerl either, only keeping the boy because it was their job to do so. It was there that he had sworn never to rely on any human but himself, never to need another person again. It was a hard and lonely existence at times but he refused to give it up. Partially, he had to admit, out of fear for rejection, fear for being hurt again. He steeled his resolve and looked up again, fierce determination flaring up in his eyes as he looked upon Blaziken, always cool and composed, and Heracross, the jovial and talkative one, the two friends who had always been there for him, no matter what. And then there was Aggron, she hadn't been there as long the others but had always treated Emerl with kindness, like the son she never had. I didn't need anyone but my pokmon to survive this far. he told himself, forcing the hurt and lonely expression of his face, And I certainly won't need anyone but them in the future.

August 20th, 2005, 1:56 PM
The girl rubs the large, bug-like dragon Pokemon's neck. She was never this solemn, this calm. In the past, she was as playful as her hair describes, but that was before her father went away...and never returned. Without a father, she grew up too fast, and her father had always played with her.

August 20th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Kelly looked around at all the Pokemon there were now.

"Gee, I guess people like copying me.." She said, slightly annoyed, to her Pichu and Eevee.

"Picha!!" Pichu said, also angry (for me)

"Euvii!!" Eevee let out an angry squel also.

Whenever Kelly was a certain emotion, her Pokemon would become that too.

Kelly looked around at the other trainers and Pokemon. All seemed so...solitary.

"Man this is boooorriinngg" Kelly said lazily to her two Pokemon while picking up the pace..

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 2:35 PM
"What did you expect?" Emerl asked irritably, having been snapped out from his thoughts by the girl's editorial comments. "This isn't some leisurely outing or glorious fairy tale adventure, we're here on a mission and if you lack the patience for even a moment of semi-silence then you might want to reconsider your involvement with this group."

Blaziken gave Emerl a dissaproving glance, letting out a low 'keen' and Heracross looked practically shocked at his trainers talking.

"My apologies." the boy said apologetically, realizing the magnitude of his outburst "The silence is working on my nerves as well, I didn't mean to snap."

August 20th, 2005, 2:45 PM
"pffT" Kelly glared at him. "Thats not what I meant jackass!! God why don't you just leave the group already! Your already being a pain in the ***.."

"Pich Picha!!" Pichu jumped off my shoulders and stood in front of Enerl.

"Uvieee!!" Eevee also jumped off my shoulder and stood next to Pichu.

"Guys cut it out. I'm fine really..." Still, Pichu's cheeks sparked and Eevee let out a low growl. "Oh god.." Kelly thought to herself. Her and her Pokemon have a really close bond. That means whenever one is threatened, the others get in the way of the threat and help out, no matter the cost..

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 2:53 PM
"Well...whatever you need to tell yourself. Although I doubt that your volatile temper is easing matters either." Emerl replied with a scowl, promptly ignoring the girl. What was I thinking? he added in his mind People are all the same, aggressive and rude. My pokmon are the only ones I can be with.

Blaziken gave a low warning cry to the Eevee and the Pichu who seemed to be attempting to treathen his trainer. "Blazi-keeen." the fowl growled, clearly informing the two of what would happen if they even dared to contemplate something along the lines of harming his trainer. The fire pokmon returned his eyes to the road, still watching the trio from the corner of his eye.

August 20th, 2005, 3:04 PM
"My my," the girl said. Her voice was low and emotionless, about as emotionless as her face. She aproaches the two quarreling, her Flygon following closely behind her. "Why the arguing? Why the fuss? Its quite obvious the ones at fault are..." she points at both, "You." she pauses slightly, and if she was that kind of person, there would be a half-smile on her face, "Now, stop quarreling like a married couple, and leave each other alone, for all our sakes.And, call off your Pokemon, it appears as though they are going to defend you in such a foolish case. We wouldn't want others hurt in such a foolish battle, now, would we?"

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 3:11 PM
Emerl listened in silence to the intervention of the other girl. She had a definite point, this much the boy conceded, and she made it well. Infuriatingly so. But why were her expression and voice so serious and devoid of emotion? Her speech didn't seem to match her appearance at all. "You make a good point...and draw a rather gruesome picture." Emerl replied, feeling embarassed about the way he had acted "But you needn't worry about a battle, Blaziken only fights in self-defence."

The fowl nodded, concuring with this statement.

"But certainly, I shall keep my distance from her. In fact," he added "It would be my pleasure to do so." With that, Emerl took a sizeable distance from Kelly without as much as looking her way.

August 20th, 2005, 3:12 PM
Kelly looked at emerl. Her Pichu and Eevee didn't let them go though. They stood right infront of blaziken and growled. "Heh, sorry but my Pokemon also fight in defence too..they just don't give mercy.." Kelly's eyes glinted. She spotted the trainer in between them. "Pfft, don't even try to stop us. My Pokemon don't obey other humans anyways..Hey Pichu, Eevee!!" Kelly called out to her Pokemon. They both tuned and saw the glint in her eyes, right before attacking the enemy blaziken..

August 20th, 2005, 3:13 PM
"And you," the girl says sternly to the other, "Must choose your words and actions wisely. For they are very hard to take back once they are said, and leave others feeling quite outraged. And it gives others the right to judge you just as you have judged the others. I wouldn't be suprised if they thought of you as a self-centtered girl who thinks too highly of herself." She says as she watched the Pokemon surround the boy.

August 20th, 2005, 3:19 PM
"heh.." Kelly said while looking at her Pokemon attack the blaziken. She then turned to the girl. "Look I don't really care what you humans think of me!!" and with that, Kelly turned back to the battle..

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 3:21 PM
Blaziken gracefully leapt out of the attacks' path, having anitcipated them all along, and Emerl quickly spun around.

"If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get!" Emerl growled "Blaziken! Sky Uppercut! Aggron! Earthquake!"

"Agrooo!" the steel pokmon appeared with a loud cry, slamming her hefty bulk into the ground and causing a massive tremor that went straight for the Pichu and the Eevee, while Blaziken, who had leapt into the air a moment before, aimed a powerfull blow at the Eevee as he dived down. Honorless wretch... Emerl thought, glaring at the girl with pure hatred shining in his eyes No mercy for you...

August 20th, 2005, 3:23 PM
"Really now?" the girl said through her teeth. "You treat others like dirt. Soon, you'll be without friends and help, and when your Pokemon die (as all living things must do overtime) who would be there with you? I am sorry to say, but you will be unbearabley alone, without the comfort of any human companionship."

August 20th, 2005, 3:29 PM
"heh.." Kelly said while Pichu jumped up in a tree, dodging the earthquake and Eevee jumped foward toward the kick and evaded it by jumping up on it and biting the blaziken's leg, causing it to bleed. "Same here.." Kelly turned to the girl "Look if you tell me i'm treating other like dirt then you must be a hypocrite!!" Kelly's Pichu laughed at the girl from the tree. Eevee let go of blaziken and jumped on the same tree Pichu was and snickered. "Even if your Pokemon aren't with you, you can still be with them you dunce!!"

August 20th, 2005, 3:33 PM
"Tell me," the girl says, her voice sounding threatening, "How did I treat you like dirt when I am here, telling you the truth. Nothing lives forever, we all will die. Maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow, but we will!" her voice rises and sounds wet with tears that do not show, "We should live life in a way we were put here to do, treating other with respect! When you die, the only thing people would remember is how you treated them, and your grave will be spat upon by many if this is how you act!" somehow, this was getting into her personal life. Knowing this, the Flygon nuzzles his trainer and she inhales. Her voice goes back to being calm. "Is that how you wished to be remembered?"

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 3:33 PM
OOC: Kelly doesn't seem particularly quiet to me...shouting as she does. I do hate these RPer on RPer battles. :\

Think you're pretty clever do you? Emerl thought, his mind completely consumed by the battle as he watched the evasive action taking place. Blaziken quickly staunched the bloodflow from the bite, a mere superficial wound for a fighter of his calibre.

Dodge this... "Blaziken! Quick Attack!"

The fowl pokmon leapt forward, knocking the Pichu of its branch at the blink of an eye, "Now Aggron, Body Slam!"

The Aggron leapt up once more, this time aiming her hefty bulk at the small electric pokmon, landing onto it with a satisfying crunching sound.

"And by the way..." Emerl added, "Blaziken, Blaze Kick that tree!"

Flames sprung forth from the fire pokmon's right ankle as he swung it upwards, lighting the tree on fire. The flames quickly spreading towards Eevee.

August 20th, 2005, 3:49 PM
Danny stopped dead in his tracks and turned around at the battling trainers. Suddenly his normally quiet demeanor cracked and he began screaming angrily. WHAT IN THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! NUMBER ONE! YOU ARE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SUPPOSED TO USE POKEMON FOR PERSONAL MATTERS! NUMBER TWO! WE ARE HERE TO COLONIZE THIS LAND, NOT BURN IT DOWN! He motioned to his Pokmon and the Azurill began squirting water at the flaming tree in an attempt to stop it before it got out of control. How dare either of you be so inconsiderate to not only the people around you but to your Pokmon which you are supposed to love and cherish, not use as a misguided tool for solving an argument! His voice was not as loud that time but still serious and harsh to the matter.

August 20th, 2005, 3:50 PM
"pfft" Kelly gazed into the girl. "I don't care what humans think of me when I die. Andy you don't seem to grasp the fact that even when Pokemon die, that they are still with you always.." Kelly looked up, a calm expression on her face. The expression quickly changed and then she said "God what a dunce!! Then again, humans are always like that.."
Kelly then focused on the battle and noticed that Pichu was missing. Kelly gasped, looking around franticly until she noticed something. Sparks were coming out from underneath the aggron. "Heh...they're in for it now.." Kelly said "Pichu, thunder!!" Suddenly huge sparks of electricity were coming out from the aggron until in was so much that it sent the aggron flying through the air. There was an explosion and when the smoke cleared Kelly saw Pichu looking at a fainted aggron next to it. Kelly smiled. "nice work Pichu.."

"Pichaa!!" Pichu said in reply.

The flames in the tree went out quickly with the water gun attack and Eevee lept down next to Pichu and the fainted aggron. "Evuii.." She said calmy before both turned and stared evily at the blaziken.

"heh..thanks.." Kelly said

OOC: yeah well when your during a battle, things can change (i'm not always quiet you know and I don't have to be) XPXP

August 20th, 2005, 3:51 PM
If the girl was the kind to smile, she would've smiled gratefully at Danny. However, she was NOT that kind of person, so she just looked at him calmly, and blinked gratefully, the way a cat would. The Flygon helps the Azurill by putting sand over the flames as well. "Then what are you? Aren't YOU human?" she asks.

Alter Ego
August 20th, 2005, 3:55 PM
"She attacked my family!" Emerl growled in fury. "She attempted to ambush Blaziken with a duo! She-" he watched the scene with newly opened eyes, feeling a wave of shame and revulsion course through him. "No! He is right!" the boy called to Kelly, ordering his pokmon to a halt. "We shouldn't involve our pokmon in this. Blaziken, come back! Aggron! Put out that fire with a Sandstorm."

Emerl watched in silence as the wave of sand quickly chocked what remained of the flames, leaving only the one tree nearly burnt, the colour of its bark matching that on the boy's face.

"Thank you..." Emerl said hoarsely to Danny, his eyes bearing a haunted and pained look "Thank you for recognizing the honorable path where I could not. I have disgraced this group by my actions...I-I should go."

August 20th, 2005, 3:57 PM
Kelly looked up at the people who put out the fire and sighed. Her head was really starting to hurt..Kelly then turned to the girl and stared at her, wincing a little.
"Heh..to tell you the truth i'm not so sure..what I am...." Suddenly Kelly fell to the ground, holding her head in her hands. She screamed out as if she were in pain. "ARG PICHU, EEVEE COME BACK!!!!" She called out to her Pokemon. Immediatly they sensed something was wrong and came back to Kelly. Kelly glared up at them and then suddenly disapeared, along with Pichu and Eevee..

August 20th, 2005, 3:57 PM
"No," the girl says, grabbing him by the arm. "You, you must stay. You have seen the error of your ways, something that some people cannot achieve," she says, her eyes flickering over towards Kelly, however finding her not there. "Please, stay." she says, returning her gaze to his.

August 20th, 2005, 4:04 PM
a few miles aways..

"DAMMIT!!" Kelly said, high ontop of a tree, still clenching her head in her hands. "D*mn them all to hell!!" Pichu and Eevee winced at her anger. She calmed down a bit after she saw that. "Sorry Pichu, Eevee, but you two know how stressful it is to put up with people as immature as her" Kelly said, eyes flickering. Pichu and Eevee nodded, understanding how hard it is for her..
"Well, I guess we'll go back at night when they're all asleep. hopefully..maybe...."

OOC: Dude I hope you guys aren't like, mad at me myself.. >___>

August 20th, 2005, 4:12 PM
((Not angry just...annoyed. It bothers me how quick your character is to anger, and calling Nire something she is clearly not, especially when she does not know the character herself. But, to each her own...))

She steps back, letting go of the boy's arm. She says in a monotone voice. "I should look for her," she says, leaping onto her Flygon's back. "I don't want a member of the group to be lost, even if she can't stand the sight of our group." the ground tremors as the mighty Flygon flaps its wings and begins to fly.

As soon as they were in the sky, she let the Flygon do some laps around, then went off to look for Kelly.

August 20th, 2005, 4:18 PM
Kelly and her Pokemon were still in the tree. Pichu and Eevee were sitting next to her on a large branch high ontop of the tree. Kelly was laying down, shaking a bit. Pichu and Eevee didn't see her expression but they knew she was upset. They pawed at her and wimpered, understanding what was wrong. "Heh, its..ok....guys.." Kelly rolled over. Her eyes were filled with unshedded tears. She hugged her Pokemon tighty. "Everythings fine...when you guys are here.." Suddenly Kelly blacked out after. When she wasn't moving at all her two Pokemon worried. They wanted to help, but they didn't know how to. They couldn't get help cause they would never leave Kelly alone out here in an unknown territory. They just cuddled up to her, wimpering softly, and hoped for Lance to comeby and help just like he always did..

August 20th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Flygon's keen eyes pick up something in the trees. "Flygon, gon." the Pokemon says, motioning its head to a tree. Nire looks at her Pokemon carefully.

"Hmm, she in there? That tree?" She asks. The Pokemon nods its head, but it isn't exactly sure. "Very well then, land here," she orders it, pointing to a small clearing just large enough for him to land. He did so.

"Kelly?" the girl calls out to the tree, "Kelly, are you there?"

August 20th, 2005, 4:26 PM
Kelly didn't answer for she was knocked out. Her Pokemon, however, noticed someone was there. Suddenly they looked down at the clearing an saw the girl fron before. They growled. Wanting to protect their trainer but not knowing what to do, Pichu told Eevee to stay and protect Kelly. After that Pichu jumped down from branch to branch until they were at the bottom and glared at the girl and her flygon, Eevee keeping an eye on Kelly..

August 20th, 2005, 4:29 PM
The girl would laugh, but she did not, at the pokemon. For it was so small. The Flygon turns, looking at the Pichu.

"Really now, would you attack a Pokemon that clearly can out-do your power? Being ground it can withstand your shocks." she says, her voice as calm as ever. "However, I do not seek a battle, a seek your trainer. Kelly, is it not?"

August 20th, 2005, 4:33 PM
Pichu just smirked at the girl's comment about the so called 'wealness' for it would do anything to protect his trainer, even kill. Protecting something gives you more power then you can ever imagine and both Pichu and Eevee knew that from Kelly, when she would always protect them from the bigger Pokemon when they were little. Pichu lowered himself, and growled, for he was not about to let anyone get to Kelly without a fight.

August 20th, 2005, 4:38 PM
The girl looks at the Pichu sternly. "Really now. She should be getting back. I wish not to fight, little one, and from the previous fight from before, you are in no condition of fighting, either, nor is your friend." The Flygon blinks at the Pichu, unnerved.

"Do you hate me? Do you utterly despise me with all your heart that you can kill me without the feeling of guilt?" she says, looking at the Pokemon, and dropping down at eye-level. "You don't KNOW who I am. You have no IDEA what I've been through. My father died, happy about that? I feel as though I don't belong on this earth even now. So, you want to kill me? Do you TRULY hate me, or just hate me out of poor judgement?"

August 20th, 2005, 4:46 PM
Pichu growled even louder, its fur sticking on end. It wasn't hate. How could this girl think it was hate? It was protection!! Pichu and Eevee won't let anyone to Kelly that they don't trust, even if it does cost them their lives for thats what love and devotion is. And they both knew from heart, and from the past, that Kelly would do the same for them..

Sparks flew out of Pichu's cheeks as it made a defensive position, ready to give his life to protect Kelly..

August 20th, 2005, 4:46 PM
OOC: WOW! This is like the fastest RP I've ever been in on PC >_>; Ok...so...page 7 doesn't look that far off XD Anyways, I'll be a LOT more active now! I've also modified Henry to include some serious angst. He's a full spectrum character now XD

Henry sighed as he watched Emerl and Kelly fight. A smirk graced his face as he walked over.

"So...you two want to knock it off... Or should I just let you destroy each other?" He chuckled slightly, "As amusing as the second option is, we need people to populate this region. Calm down and at least have a civilized pokemon battle without emotional ties involved."

He winked and went to talk to some of the others.

August 20th, 2005, 4:51 PM
"How is it that I pose a threat to your trainer?" the girl asks calmly, looking at him with a haunting expression. She looks at the Pokemon, and then, mounts onto her Flygon, lookig down on him. "How am I a threat when I never attacked her?"

((If I was Nire, I would've punched that Pichu for being such an annoying protection-boy-thing. But, that's not what Nire would do. She looks at matters calmly.))

August 20th, 2005, 4:56 PM
((If I was Kelly (which I am :o lmao) then you would've been dead already and so would emerl HAHAHAHhahaaa...lmao))((but i'm knocked out cold now so you'll have to be dead some other time lmao j/k j/k ^^")

Pichu climbed up the tree swiftly, not losing sight of the girl and her flygon. What did she not get? Why was she so dense as to not understand why they were doing this? They only wanted to protect thier beloved friend from any harm while she was knocked out. They just can't trust someone they only met for about a couple of hours and expect to believe them when they say they don't want to cause any harm..

August 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
The girl shakes her head. She was not the kind to think down of others, or poorly. She just...pitied them. "Come on, let's go join the others. If there is something wrong with Kelly, then let her die out here without help." the Flygon begins to flap its wings to take off.

August 20th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Henry saw Nire's flygon lifting off.

"Wanna go talk to her Darkwing?"

"I'll just take that as a yes..." Henry winked at his crobat.

Quickly, he got on the back of Darkwing and was airborne in second.

August 20th, 2005, 5:05 PM
((Um, Katsuro, they aren't where you think they are... O.o did that make sense...?))

August 20th, 2005, 5:07 PM
OOC: Nope, sorry. What do you meant? :P

August 20th, 2005, 5:08 PM
((Kelley disappeared to somewhere else, and Nire is over there. Everyone else is where they were.))

August 20th, 2005, 5:10 PM

flygon took off. Pichu sighed with relif..until Eevee cam down to the branch it was on. "UII!!" {BAKA!!} She said as she whcked Pichu across the face with her tail not-so-softly. Pichu looked back at it, shocked. "Pichaa!!" It said {what did I do??} "UI VEE!!" {YOU LET KELLY'S ONLY CHNACE OF GETTING HELP FLY AWAY THATS WHAT!!} "Picha Pichuuu!!" {But how can we trust her?! shes not one of us!!} Eevee growled. {Did she even try to harm you Pichu?! WELL?!! I saw the whole thing and if I was you, I would've trusted her so if she was good, then she would atleast help Kelly} Pichu flinched at her tone. "Pichuu..Picha?!" {well, if you would've just tld me then I probably would've trusted her!!} Eevee sneered at Pichu then turned to go back to Kelly. "Vee vee Uii!!" {Its to late now. besides, she wants Kelly dead anyways. I bet all the humans do now..} Eevee's eyes darkened. Pichu jumoed up next to Eevee. "Picha pichaa.." {all but one..}

August 20th, 2005, 5:12 PM
OOC: the Flygon begins to flap its wings to take off. I wrongly assumed you were using Fly XD Sorry...

August 20th, 2005, 5:12 PM
The girl sighs as she circles down and lands by the others. "I tried to help Kelly, but her Pokemon wouldn't let me past. So, I did the only thing I could do." she shrugged, "I left. I cannot stand being with such cruel beings."

August 20th, 2005, 5:20 PM
"Picha Pichaa.." Pichu and Eevee continued to sit with their friend, waiting, forever if they had to, for her to wake up. Eevee was laying down in front of Kelly until she quicky stood up and smelt the air. "Pi?" Pichu asked from next to her. "uiii..." {one of my kind...} Eevee wanted so badly to jump down and see who it was and if it was any harm, but she could not leave Kelly alone..She scanned the area to try to find the Pokemon instead..

August 20th, 2005, 5:30 PM
OOC: For our sanity, pokemon dailogue will be in the following format: "[Blah...blah...blah]" so that we can better understand it XD

August 20th, 2005, 5:37 PM
OOC: It doesn't really matter. I'll use it any way since its all the same o__O;;

August 20th, 2005, 5:54 PM
"Eii!!" Eevee spotted an Umbreon once the sunlight hit him and started acting frantic. Eevee then told Pichu to stay by Kelly and if anyone comes then tell her. With that, Eevee sped down the tree to inspect the Umbreon.

August 20th, 2005, 6:09 PM
"UI!" {WAIT!} Eevee said franticly, trying to stop the Umbreon from leaving. She got up in front of him. She didn't want to say her friend, Pichu, was wrong, but she also didn't want Umbreon to leave. She thought that maybe it would help them.."Eii..Uii vee?" {But uhh...Wouldn't you be disobeying your master if you leave since she sent you here?}

August 20th, 2005, 7:03 PM
(*coughcoughcoughcough* -goes into a coughing fit- DON'T YOU DARE ROLEPLAY MY CHARACTER! THAT'S AGAINST THE PC'S RULES! Sorry, I can't STAND it when people roleplay my character, and especially roleplay them like THAT. You know nothing of his characteristics and what he does in situations. He is not the whiney little thing you portray him to be and you have NO RIGHT to powerplay him in such negative terms.

I am also peeved with you. I can see why you portray your character as yourself, and that is all I will say.))

August 20th, 2005, 7:31 PM
o__O *twitch* No I will NOT edit my post just for some whineyass baby on here >.>

Just roleplay without me!!

August 20th, 2005, 7:59 PM
((Listen. Its WRONG to RP other's characters. I'm not just saying that because I don't like it, I'm saying it because its against the RULES. And you have no right judging people who you don't even KNOW. Heck, I could be over a thousand miles away from you, or closer. We cannot see face to face, and you do not know what has happened in our lives at this very moment, or in the recent years. What if I based the dead father on a real-life situation? Or what if I'm suffering from a burden that I must have for my whole life. You understand nothing of what goes on in my life, so do NOT call me a "whineyass" and do NOT judge me. Do not just assume I am like that all the time, because it shows others who YOU really are; An inconsiderate person who cruely judges others without any regard of what they might be facing, and acts immature by calling them names that may not suit them at ALL. If you are truly thirteen, then you certainly do NOT act your age. I do not wish to carry this argument further, so I shall delete the previous posts of Nire putting her Umbreon to "help" the other girl, and you can do what you want with your other posts.))

The Fallen
August 20th, 2005, 8:15 PM
o__O *twitch* No I will NOT edit my post just for some whineyass baby on here >.>

Just roleplay without me!!
Please do not swear. If you are having an issue with a member take it to the staff or just leave the thread. Thanks you.

August 20th, 2005, 8:18 PM
Kakashi, what you were doing was powerplaying, and isn't allowed, unless the RPer who plays that character allows it. So I'm kindly asking you to edit your post so you aren't controlling her character. ^^;;

August 20th, 2005, 8:38 PM
OOC: As the roleplay owner here, one more warning and you're out Kakashi =/

August 20th, 2005, 9:48 PM
I know nothing about RPing so I left this to David but I'd like to point out that both Kakashi & Sasuke Lover and Wolf Goddess are in the wrong. Kakashi power-played and I am aware that breaches RP rules but neither of you had the right to fight with each other like that. Calm down and if you can't RP without fighting don't RP together.

Kakashi, as Bobby said swearing is against the rules, and David asked you to edit your post. David is an s-mod, and I might mention he did mod here, and he asked you, not ordered you to. Go and edit it, please, and yes, I am telling you to edit it. Stubbornness doesn't make you look any better and it gets you nowhere.

PC is supposed to be safe and happy but if people are going to break the rules then it can't be happy.

August 20th, 2005, 10:05 PM
OOC: Why couldn't David just edit the post? XD He gets to flex his new SMod-Strength :P

August 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
OOC: Because I trust the members enough to let them do it by themselves? XD

August 20th, 2005, 10:22 PM
OOC: That's long out the window :P Look at the way signature limits are enforced XD [/shuts-up] Can we just RP now again? ._.;

August 21st, 2005, 12:25 AM
OOC : Ok this thing is going fast =P You posted 3 pages overnight (i live in Europe mind you) I don't really get everything that's going on with the bickering because some posts were deleted, but I hope everything is kindof solved now...

Ryley had watched the whole scene between the two trainers and their Pokemon from a safe distance with most of the others.
She watched the scene unfold a bit worried. She had just assumed that this mission would be all nice and happy, but appearantly she had been wrong. On the short way they had walked there hadn't been much talking and now this.
She turned to Henry, who had walked over to the two and said something to them briefly and was now back, and asked him what was going on.
"What's the matter? Is everything going to be alright?"
Soon word reached her that Kelly had dissapeared and that Nire had gone after her.
Ryley looked at the other members nervously and shrugged, but she didn't say anything. When after a while Nire still hadn't returned Ryley was about to ask if they should go looking for the two of them. But when she opened her mouth to speak the flapping of wings could be heard and soon Nire was with them again.
"I tried to help Kelly, but her Pokemon wouldn't let me past. So, I did the only thing I could do.I left. I cannot stand being with such cruel beings."
Ryley didn't know what to do at first but then nodded to Nire.
"Well, you tried your best. What should we do now?" she asked more to herself than to the others.

OOC : I hope that was alright, since I missed some stuff...

August 21st, 2005, 4:24 AM
Ok i'll listen to Yukito only cause hes being the only REASONABLE one here =/ *deletes*

Oh, and shut up katsuro, I already said I was leaving so no need to say stuff like that >=/

August 21st, 2005, 6:12 AM
((That was perfectly put, Radai!))

Nire looked at the other person who addressed her. She looked at her with her strangely calm eyes and said, "Carry on and forget about her. If she (or they) truly need us, they would come looking for us." She dismounts off her Pokemon and rubs its neck gently after speaking. "You were good," she whispered at him, "and you needed to stretch your wings like that."

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 6:14 AM
Out Of Character: I will let the evidence here speak for itself. Moving on...

In Character:

Emerl simply stood there as the girl, whose name he realized that he didn't even know went after Kelly. Stay? he thought for himself. This was an utterly new experience for him. Someone actually wanting him to stay, not just a 'Since you're already there' or 'might as well' that he was accustomed to recieving, but a definite 'stay'. Even after what he had done?

The boy steadied himself, feeling an immense rush of gratitude towards the girl, yet at the same time finding himself confused by her. She was obviously a kind and sensitive person, but why did she hide it behind a facade of indiference? Emerl made a new decision, he would stay. And he would find out who this girl was and why she acted like she did, even if it meant breaking his usual no-involvement policy.

Emerl wasn't too surprised to see that Kelly hadn't returned, but didn't comment. Retaining his silence as one of the other girls approached Nire and then asked for instructions in general.

August 21st, 2005, 6:19 AM
((Its Nire not...Naire...*laughs* Naire is a shaving product!))

Nire looked at the boy who she had spoken to earlier. She aproaches him with her Flygon trailing behind her. "Sorry for interveining like that before. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nire." The pink haired girl looked at him before saying in her serious voice, "And what is your name?"

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 6:26 AM
Out Of Character: Pardon me, these old eyes aren't what they used to be. My inner child (I.e. my non-dared self) is laughing at the coincidence. ^_^

In Character:

Emerl shook his head "No, Nire. Thank you." he said, his eyes conveying a fierce gratitude "Thank you for intevening. I am Emerl Amarant. A pokmon trainer obviously, if I dare apply that name to myself after what I have done." his face regained a part of its haunted expression.

"Hera-" Heracross protested at the end of the sentence, waddling over to his trainer and nudging him, trying to explain that he considered that complete and utter nonsense "Heracross!" his trainer wasn't quite buying it though and the bug pokmon shrugged.

"Hera." he said, noticing Nire's Flygon and making an introduction to it "Cross-heraaa-cross? heracross."

August 21st, 2005, 6:36 AM
The Flygon bends it elegant head towards the Heracross and says. "Fly, fly, gon. Flygon." <Pleased to meet you. I am Flygon.>

Nire looks at him. "It's okay, we all make mistakes at some points in our life," she said in her hauntingly calm voice, "But its better if we reconize those mistakes rather then ignore them."

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 6:52 AM
Emerl pondered the words for a moment It's okay to make mistakes? But...I've always aimed for perfection, sworn to learn from the mistakes of others rather than commit any myself, to be better than those that have shunned me...

"Hera-cro-cross-hera-cross, heracross." <Nice to meet you too, Flygon.> Heracross replied, beaming. He glanced at Nire and listened to her serious voice. "Hera-cross-heraaaa-croooss-hera-cross?" <Hass your trainer always been like that?> the bug pokmon asked curiously "Hera-cross, heracross-her-aaa-cross-heracross?" <You know, serious all the time?>

"I suppose so." Emerl conceded, finally breaking his silence, "I should use this failure to motivate myself to do better rather than as an excuse not to pull my weight around here. I have a question for you..." he added "Although you have no reason to grant me an answer. And I certainly won't hold it against you if you don't. But I wonder, why do you maintain a neutral expression and voice even though you're obviously a caring person by nature?"

August 21st, 2005, 6:57 AM
"Flygon...Gon gon, Fly." <She, just is...But it wasn't always.> the Flygon says to the Pokemon, shaking his head.

The girl looks at the boy straight in the eyes, seeming to look right through him, though directly at him. She satys quiet for a moment, as though in thought when she finally utters the words, "Those are for reasons I do not wish to share. However, I will tell you that my father had died in the past few years." She says blankly. "Have you ever been forced to grow up faster then usual?"

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 7:09 AM
At least your father cared for you, wanted you... Emerl thought bitterly, but surpressed this line, not wanting to insult or downplay Nire's suffering, "I'm sorry about your father" he said "And I can understand that you don't trust me enough to tell more as of yet. But to answer your question. I have felt like that for as long as I can remember, you see...My parents, my whole family, abandoned me. Why, I do not know, I am not even sure about the when, those memories have always eluded me. But from what I gather they went to great lengths to erase their tracks." he shook his head "The only childhood I can remember is the one at Stonewall orphanage, a rund-down establishment now shut down for child abuse. I will not bother you with the gruesome details of my upbringing, suffice to say that the rules were basically 'survival of the fittest'. I fled that place as soon as I was old enough to survive on my own...well, not really on my own." he confessed, allowing himself a faint smile towards the Blaziken beside him "I had Blaziken to help me, although he was just a Torchic at the time. Neither one of us would probably had made it on our own."

August 21st, 2005, 7:14 AM
"Do you think of yourself as someone poor and worthless? Without a friend? Because you're not. You're with us for now. I respect your past, and I am dreadfully sorry, and I am flattered that you trust me enough to tell me your tale." She nods her head towards the boy, her eyes showing a tiny bit of sadness, but remained her normal calmness.

August 21st, 2005, 8:31 AM
While Nire and Emerl were talking, Henry was trying to raise morale in other parts of the group.

"Gah...anyone else here?" Only the crickets chirped.

'I guess the group fanned out a bit...' He frowned.

Walking back to Emerl and Nire, he cut in rather sharply.

"You two...it's getting pretty dark. I think stopping for the night would be a good idea. Opinions?"

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 8:37 AM
His conversation cut short rather rudely, Emerl mouthed a whole-hearted 'thank you', conveying the emotions of gratitude towards the girl through his eyes before he turned to face the new person adressing him and, at his question, surveyed his surroundings, noticing that the day was indeed turning to night. "I suppose it's fine." he said, slightly upset at how little progress they had made "Although I hope that we'll be able to make better progress in the future. By the way" he added, eyeing the boy "I didn't catch your name."

August 21st, 2005, 8:51 AM
"Sorry...my name's Henry. I just know everyone because of the files they gave me of everyone who'd be becoming the proverbial settlers."

He chuckled slightly and looked at the moon.

"At least we have a decent sized moon to shed some light on things..."

August 21st, 2005, 8:57 AM
The girl bows to Henry. "I am sorry about holding the group up. I am sure that is the last we will see of Kelly, and we should have no worries in the future," she says.

August 21st, 2005, 9:02 AM
"Yes...well...she probably just wanted to be accepted like the rest of us," Henry smiled.

Alter Ego
August 21st, 2005, 9:02 AM
Emerl shook his head at Nire's statement "This hold up was caused because I didn't have the sense to hold my tongue and back off from the fight. If anyone is to be blamed for our delay it's me. And I assure all of you, I'm going to do my best to make up for it." The boy threw a glance at the full moon above, this was a beautiful night, regardless of the day that had preceeded it.

August 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM
The girl looks at both with her strange eyes. "Well then," she says, "Should we set up camp?"

August 23rd, 2005, 4:18 AM
Ryley had been gazing up at the sky most of the time, as she didn't want to interrupt Emerl and Nire's chat.
She got up as the other started setting up the camp and started to help them.
She notices that the pokemon helped out as well, and she couldn't but feel a little down. Had it taken them a long time to gain their pokemon's confidence? Had all pokemon been like her Ekans in the beginning?
"Were your pokemon afraid of you when you first got them?" she asked nobody in particular, more like she adressed them all.

August 23rd, 2005, 4:24 AM
Henry was startled by the soft question behind him. Quickly regaining his composure, he turned around and faced the girl.

"Ah, Ryley! Nice to meet you face to face. I'm Henry," Turning back to Emerl and Nire, "Yes. Let's set up camp. It's already late as it is."

He began unpacking stuff, but turned back to Ryley.

"To answer your question...not really. I rescued my Crobat as a zubat back in Mt. Moon. And my Abra...heh...he just liked me," Henry chuckled.

August 23rd, 2005, 5:57 AM
She looks at the girl calmly as she began to unpack. "Well, yes," she said, rubbing her Flygon's neck. "Its because they're not used to you, and you have to give them time for them to like you. You need to earn their trust, like by training them or speaking to them while they're out. Petting them, I also find, helps. Soon enough, they'll begin to grow on you."

Alter Ego
August 23rd, 2005, 6:25 AM
"Well..." Emerl said, pondering the question as he went about his share of the work "Blaziken was dead scared of me at first, scratching and pecking at me as if his life depended on it. I think I still have some scars from that."

"Blazii..." the fowl pokmon said, bending his head in shame.

"Don't worry about it." the boy said, placing a hand on the pokmon's shoulder "You were abandoned and badly wounded, it was only natural to defend yourself." he returned to answering the question "As you can see, we've built a bond trust over the years. As for the others...well, Heracross is friendly with everyone so he had no problem with me."

The bug pokmon nodded vigorously, approaching Ryley with his right 'hand' extended a friendly grin on his face, hoping to find some new pokmon friends while he was at it.

"And Aggron is very maternal so we usually get along well. Although it took a while to get her to take my commands seriously." Emerl concluded, "But like Nire said. Pokmon are intelligent, they'll appreciate what you do for them. I take it, you're new to being a trainer then?" he asked, his voice purely curious.

August 23rd, 2005, 1:20 PM
"You know...it also may be a good idea if all our pokemon meet each other too, anyone have any objections to releasing your pokemon?"

Henry brought out Abra.

"Hey Magik...meet your new friends!" He turned his head to DarkWing who was perched on his shoulder, "You too!"

August 23rd, 2005, 2:08 PM
Nire nods, releasing both her Espeon and Umbreon, her Flygon was clearly already out. She looks calmly at the others, moving her bright, pink hair out of her veiw. "These two have no special names. I just call them Umbreon and Espeon."

August 24th, 2005, 1:46 AM
Ryley nodded. She didn't know if it was the same with their pokemon and her Ekans, but at least it gave her hope.
"Well you see, my Ekans is really afraid of everything that moves. I can't even have a proper battle with him. Even tough he's pretty oversized himself he doesn't even stand a chance against a small Wurmple."
As the others let all their pokemon out so did she.
First she let go her friend's Natu, who looked around curious and hopped over to the other pokemon.
Then she released Ekans, who was oversized indeed. He just sat there hissing everytime someone did something suspicious.
Ryley kneeled down not to far away from him.
"You see? It's like this every time..."
She stretched out her hand to him buthe pulled away from her as soon as she moved.
"It's always been like this..."

August 24th, 2005, 5:31 AM
Nire looks calmly at the Pokemon. She pauses to think for a moment as her other Pokemon mingled. She then opened her mouth and told the girl, "Try less jerky movements. Make them move together as though you're under water." she says.

August 24th, 2005, 5:52 AM
Henry looked at the ekans.

"I think it might just need some friends," he chuckled and continued, "Have you ever taken it to a...pokemon playground or anything?"

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 6:12 AM
Emerl nodded at Nire's suggestion "As I recall Ekans have rather poor eyesight and compensate for it with a kind of motion sense. You move your hand so fast that he's probably afraid that you'll attack him. Slowing down should do the trick. And that goes for you too, Heracross." he added to the bug pokmon who was now faced with the difficulty of choice as several new pokmon appeared and was busily running about and introducing himself to each one of them.

Emerl chuckled slightly at the sight, but then he turned back to see how Ryley would deal with the situation.

August 24th, 2005, 6:18 AM
DarkWing glided down to sit next Magik. Both looked at the other pokemon.

"[Hi...?]" the crobat was a bit hesitant.

Alter Ego
August 24th, 2005, 8:02 AM
"[Hi! Hi!]" Heracross called out, walking over to the two and giving them a cheerfull wave. "[I'm Heracross. Don't really have another name, so don't wear it out.]" He continued smiling at the Crobat and the Abra, awaiting their response.

August 24th, 2005, 8:07 AM
"[Zzzzzz...]" Magik had fallen asleep already, resting on the ground.

DarkWing coughed, embarrassed. ["Please ignore Magik. He's an abra...and tends to fall asleep. I'm DarkWing, and this is Henry's other pokemon...the lazy Magik. Nice to meet you!]"

August 24th, 2005, 10:34 AM
{Sounds like a great idea for a roleplay... Is it still okay to join?}

August 24th, 2005, 10:40 AM
OOC: Sure! Just fill out the form :D

August 24th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Name: Ben
Pokemon: Tauros, Flareon and a 'Zubat'
Personality: Adament and determined
Appearance + Clothes: Ben looks around twelve, has floppy black hair that falls past his eyes, tanned skin and brown eyes. He wears jeans, a white t-shirt and a brown jacket, which is never done up.

August 24th, 2005, 8:23 PM
Name: jaelin
Pokemon:pikachu,umbreon, starmie, blaziken, tropius and garydos.
Personality: i am friend but dont trust many people. i live life on the edge and in johto i was always on the run and always being shot at. my pokemon are extremely well trained and i trust them with my life. i keep my past life secret but keep it fresh.when i was a kid i was kidnapped and has slits cut into my eyes with a blade. my parents were in the marines and got my eyes fixed but i retained a scar that got me the nick name scarecrow from some of the people in my past life.i always wear a pair of silver reflective sunglasses.i never take them off.i am known all over johto as acat burgler that lurks in the shadows. i have never been cuaght and there are legends about me. (by past life i mean like life in johto to moving on and having a new life in hoenn)
Appearance + Clothes: about 6 foot 1 inche.black hair, fair skin. i wear black sand shoes, a black shirt and black pants. i wear reflective silver sunglasses. i am calm and have fast reflexes. i have been following the group into the new region but keeping hidden. i have been camping a few hundred metres away and hoping to be invited into the camp.

is this ok? if there anything you dont like i will edit it.

August 25th, 2005, 5:00 AM
Flaaaaaaare! The cry rose up from the trees. In a flurry of wings, the birds broke free from the canopy, leaping into the clear blue sky. A flareon came streaking through the bushes scorching the undergrowth as she went. She came skidding to a halt in front the assembled trainers, her back arched, her tail in the air, and a wary look in her almond-shaped eyes. Everything about her was streak and steam-lined she was strangely small for a flareon, and her fire was burning low a sure sign of fatigue in a fire pokemon. She cried again, and a moment later a tauros emerged from the shrubs behind her. He was completely exhausted, with what appeared to be the slumped figure of a young boy on his muscular back. The shaggy bull-pokemon paused behind the flareon, watching her with unwavering concentration.
The boy stirred suddenly, jerked out of his dream-world by the lack of motion. He had been riding his tauros for so long; the side-to-side rocking movement that came with the pokemons dogged gait had become normality for him.
Whozat? he asked blearily, struggling to focus on the other trainers in front of him. He automatically reached out to grab the tauross horn, but missed and slipped off his rump instead. On the ground, amongst the leaf-litter and plants, he looked paticularily young and vunerable.

{Uh...I hope that's up to standard....}

August 25th, 2005, 6:33 AM
{Espeon, peon,} the Espeon says, bowing her head towards the other two Pokemon. She was quite graceful, and unlike the light purple of her kind, she was a deep indigo and her eyes Sapphire blue. The dot on her head glowed as she spoke to the others. The Umbreon just sulked in the shadows, glaring at the others quite unkindly.

August 26th, 2005, 4:01 PM

ATM I don't have time to write a decent RP post...but rest assured I will soon!

August 26th, 2005, 4:16 PM
I walk out of my tent after reading a book. i look up at the moon and release my pokemon. "you can go explore where ever you want but make sure you are quiet." the pokemon go off into the night and explore the forest. i explore the camp and see some people having a meeting. i walk away and go back to my tent iget back inside and wand what i can do since i am fully awake and it midnight.out of my kknowing my pokemon start exploring the camp. the see the meeting and decide towatch from a distance.
Ooc: these are my pokemon if your need to know. And my pokemon are all trained and will not hurt any one.
pikachu, umbreon, starmie, blaziken, tropius and garydos.

August 27th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Ryley nodded at the other trainer's suggestions.
"Thanks. I fairly new to pokemon so you can always correct me if I do something wrong?"
She looked at her Ekans again and smiled, Ekans just looked at her suspiciously.
In the mean time Natu was hopping around curiously checking out his surroundings and the other trainers and pokemon.

OOC : I'm sorry for not posting this much, and I don't know if I'll be posting the next four days because my litle sister is in the hospital, but I'll try to get on as much as possible.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 8:49 AM
OOC: Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that we aren't paying any attention to the guy charging in on a Tauros?

"And who might you be?" Emerl asked the newcomer, a black-haired boy who was lying on the ground in front of him, helping him back to his feet but maintaining a guarded manner.

"[Hiya! Hiya!]" Heracross called out, running over to the Tauros and extending a hand to the bull pokmon, ignoring the fact that it seemed deathly tired "[Heracross I am, pleased to meet you!]"

"[Greetings]" Blaziken acknowledged the Flareon's presence with mild interest, nodding his head in a court bow. "[My trainer made a good point, who are you?]"

August 27th, 2005, 11:15 AM
OOC| I was beginning to feel a bit worried there =o

IC| The boy groaned, stumbling up onto his feet. He turned to face Emerl, still shaking. His fall had winded him.
"I'm..." he paused, not entirely sure which name he should use. "Ben." he answered defiantly, after a long pause. After all, Ben was his /real/ name and it was about time he got used to using it.

The tauros shot one glance at the heracross and snorted, ["Yoda you are, don't you mean."] He gave the heracross a sheepish tauros-grin, and collapsed onto his haunches. ["Got any water around here?"] he asked.

The flareon lowered her head as the heracross moved forward, and with obvious effort, flared up her mane again. ["Festival. I'm Festival, he's Roam."] she replied sharply, and took a step back to stand beside her trainer.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Are you sure about that?" Emerl replied, arching an eyebrow, "Very well then, I am Emerl Amarant. Pleased to meet you." he extended his right hand for the boy to shake, giving him a polite smile, although his gaze seemed appraising at the moment "Might I ask what you're up to, charging about like that on this eve?"

"[Huh?]" Heracross scratched his head in confusion at the Tauros' comment, not getting the joke he continued to listen, "[Water, eh? Hang on...]" the Heracross ran about in frantic search of the afforementioned liquid.

Blaziken gave an amused chuckle at the bug pokmon's efforts, "[Excuse me for a moment, Festival.]" he said after a while, gesturing for Aggron to come over. It was time for the old water trick.

The two pokmon stood face to face in front of Roam for a moment, coordinating their moves. Then, in perfect tandem, they both fired their punches, Blaziken's fist wreathed in flames while Aggron's was surrounded by a biting cold. As the two elemental attacks collided a healthy amount of fresh water appeared between the two pokmon, who both retreated before it hit them, and filled a small hole in the ground, creating a makeshift pond of sorts.

"[Now then.]" Blaziken replied, turning back to the Flareon "[I am simply known as Blaziken.]" he gave the exhausted Flareon a critical look "[And you could do with some re-energizing, hang on."]

Flames wreathed around the fowl pokmon's wrists once more, but this time he unleashed them at the Flareon without the fists actually making contact, the other fire pokmon absorbing the heat and regaining a bit of its energy.

August 27th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Ben laughed. "Emerl, I'm definetly sure my name is Ben. At least now, anyway." Ben shook his hand, feeling incredibly self-concious. "I'm looking for my Mum... well, not for her, she's...kinda... dead... But for all the things she left behind." he paused, feeling uncomfortable. It seemed soppy, searching for a dead parent's last legacy, but to Ben it was important.

Roam stamped his hoof on the ground, ["Here here, good job!"] he called, in his low, gruff voice, and began to drink rapidly. In less than a minute the hole was empty, and Roam was licking his licks. ["Nice try, mates. But next time, remember, you're catering for me."] He laughed again.

Festival gave a rare smile of relief. ["Thanks..."] she whispered, before glancing up at Roam. ["I guess we'll stop here for a bit?"] she asked him tentatively. Roam didn't answer - he was too busy laughing to answer.

Alter Ego
August 27th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"So, in a way you're searching for what remains of your family, no?" Emerl asked "And no need to be embarassed about it." he added, noticing the boy's expression "Until recently, I have been on a similar quest as well." he shrugged "I just don't find it so essential anymore. But let me say this; You should treat your pokmon more carefully." he eyed the Tauros and the Flareon critically, both still seemed to be in a pretty bad condition. "Wearing them out like that will hinder your progress in the long run."

Blaziken rolled his eyes, noticing the maternal spark that lit up in Aggron's eyes. Oh, you'll be catered for allright. he thought for himself, taking a bit of distance as the Steel pokmon began to fuss over the condition of Roam's pelt and general treating him like a baby.

"[You're welcome.]" he replied to Festival "[And staying here with us for the night would seem prudent."] Blaziken added thoughtfully "[None of you seem to be in a condition for travel at the moment.]"

Heracross smiled at the scene tha Aggron was causing around Roam. The Steel pokmon was on one of her mothering urges again and there was nothing to do about it except to grin and bear it. "[Yes, please stay!]" he called out enthusisatically, walking over to the Flareon and leaving the two others to their own devices "[It's always more fun with more people.]"

August 27th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Ben sighed. "It's pretty major for me. I never met her, she died when I was a baby... and everyone's pretty angry at her for running away and spending most of her life out here in the wilderness." He bent down to scratch Festival behind the ears. She leant in towards him, purring with content. "I know... I shouldn't have pushed them so hard. We were tying to get away form something, though..." he shot a glance over his shoulder, "and I think we succeeded.

Roam fixed a grimace-of-a-smile on his face. ["Why thank you.... very much madam... Appreciate it, really do...."] The tauros struggled to resist the urge to hit her with his tails.

Flareon padded away from Ben, and smiled timidly at the blaziken. ["It's very nice of you to offer.....but do you have food for my boy?"] she said, jerking her head in Ben's direction, ["He... is stubborn... and thinks he can look after himself."] she smiled again, her red cheeks blushing pink.

ooc| Roam has a Jolly nature, Festival has a Shy nature... In case you couldn't tell.

August 27th, 2005, 4:10 PM
Henry walked over to Jaelin.

"Hi," he smiled, "You must be Jaelin. I'm Henry, the coordinator of this expedition. Mind if I join you for dinner?"

"DarkWing! Magik! Over here!" Henry's crobat and abra came out from the woods, Magik clutching berries.

"Jaelin...these are my pokemon. I'm sure they'd have fun meeting yours," he said, glancing at the belt of pokeballs the other trainer was wearing.

August 27th, 2005, 4:26 PM
i look up and see some one come over. when they say my name i nearly choke.i swallow and speak." how do you know my name?! im not part of the expedition!i have been trailing you....my pokemon are exploring." just then a man comes running our way and yells out."henry there are six stray pokemon in camp ones a garydos. nobody is laying claim to them. every ones terrified the garydos will rampage. what is it doing in the forest any way?"

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 8:38 AM
"I see..." Emerl said with a slight nod "I merely stated that I had lost interest in my old quest, I didn't by any means mean to belittle the magnitude of yours. And I think I know what you feel like, not having seen either one of my parents." he shrugged as if to signify his indiference to the matter, "But that is not relevant at the moment." he lifted his emerald eyes to meet Ben's "You mentioned that someone was pursuing you. Who?"

"[Just try to endure.]" Heracross whispered to Roam "[You don't want to get her to think that you need a spanking, trust me. She'll calm down in-]"

"[Don't whisper young man.]" Aggron interrupted the bug pokmon, "[It doesn't become you. And stop squirming Roam, how am I ever going to get your pelt in order if you can't stand still for a moment?]" she continued to fuss over the Tauros.

Blaziken gave festival a slight smile "[I know the type.]" he said, casting a glance at his own trainer "[But I'm afraid such decisions are up to my trainer. I shall do my best to persuade him if he won't make the suggestion himself.]"

August 28th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Ben shot a wary glance over my shoulder. "That's the thing, I don't know." He turned to look at Emerl, "I was really freaking out, and so was Festival. Roam's never fussed, but Festival...Anyway... we could hear footsteps, twigs cracking... and I kept catching sight of zubats out of the corner of my eye. As far as I know, forests this far left are inhabitatable for them."

Roam was beginning to look worried. ["Yes mother,"] he said, half in jest, ["I'll behave. But it's Blaziken that's starting it."] He began to chuckle again, almost shaking with mirth.

Festival dipped her head. This blaziken was being incredibly kind to her, almost like Roam, Gin and Ben always were. ["Are you looking for something too?" she cocked her head questioningly to one side.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Emerl nodded as he listened, not quite sure what to make of the situation. "Perhaps it would be best if you stayed with our group for the night." he said after a pause "You wouldn't want whoever it was catching up to you when you and your pokmon are in such a state. There is safety in numbers after all."

Blaziken paused for a moment at Festival's question "[Of course I am.]" he replied "[To my knowledge every living being does. What would be the purpose of a life without goals after all? The relevant question however, is what I'm searching for.]" he paused after the statement, giving the Flareon a chance to change the subject if she wanted to.

Heracross shook his head at the fowl pokmon. He was always making weird statements and asking questions that the bug pokmon didn't understand, he turned to watch Aggron's seemingly unending fussing instead.

August 28th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Ben nodded. For a moment, he just remained silent, watching his Flareon carefully. She was a sweet little thing, and Ben could see she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. "That's a good idea..." he looked at Emerl in the eye. The well-spoken trainer seemed like a nice guy... "And....could we have some food? For my pokemon aswell?"

Festival lowered her head. ["Well....I guess so....but what I mean is... how can you be searching for something when you....don't know what it is...?"] her voice was little more than a whisper, pausing every now and again as if to think her words through.

Alter Ego
August 28th, 2005, 1:08 PM
"Certainly." Emerl replied, pulling of his packing and placing it on the ground "Just give me a moment. The boy began rummaging his pack for the rations he had packed, feeling strangely community minded. He was pretty sure that Blaziken and the Flareon could survive on the same food, the same probably went for Aggron and the Tauros. And they probably wouldn't mind sharing, seeing as Blaziken seemed to be making friends with the Flareon and Aggron had taken the Tauros as her new object of mothering.

"[That...]" Blaziken replied slowly, measuring his words with care "[Is precisely how I have felt for my whole life.]" he said "[Ever since Emerl found me, beaten and starved, on the shore. I first travelled with him in the hope that he would be able to tell me what I was searching for, but it turned out that he does not even known what he searches for himself.]" the fowl pokmon shook his head "[What about you then?]" he asked, watching the Flareon.

August 28th, 2005, 1:19 PM
Ben watched Emerl curiously. Before this, the only people he met on this trip were a old woman and her Cradily - and she had practically thrown him out through the window of the ramshackle old hut when Ben had requested shelter. Now this teenager was not only willing to share food, but offer some sort of protection as well. Ben could hardly believe it. "Thanks a lot. We don't need much, just some substance to keep us going through the night." He dumped his own dusty pack on the ground. "I'm sure me and Festival can track some grub down in the morning."

Festival watched the Blaziken with wide eyes. ["You were abandonned? How mean!"] she practically squeaked. She dropped onto her haunches, evidently feeling more relaxed. ["Before Ben, I was just an average Eevee. I think I came from a farm... I don't remember much, except... my sisters picked on me terrible-like. Ben came and picked me up... he was in an awfull rush, and I was frightened at first. He was running away."] she said simply, and curled her tail around her front feet for warmth.["And... I was just so glad to be away from my sisters, it didn't matter where I was going as long as Ben and Roam were there."]

August 28th, 2005, 5:51 PM
"Now...I know a lot. Magik can read minds, and consequently relay information and others' thoughts back to me. Quite useful..."

He heard the urgent call.

"Seems I must be going now. Don't want anything spoiling this... Or killing someone..." Henry ran off in the direction the shout came from.

August 28th, 2005, 11:46 PM
i sit there and eat my lunch and listen to the message. i think and realise it must be my pokemon exploring the camp. i stand up to say something and tell henry that there is no danger and that they are my pokemon but they get up and start running away. put my suacepan down and run after them.i jump up onto a tree trunk and climb up to the branches. i get into a crouch position and watch what will happen.i look around the camp and see my pokemon.

Alter Ego
August 29th, 2005, 7:40 AM
"You're welcome." Emerl replied, handing over Ben's share and taking a seat by the fire, watching the flames dance as he began eating he absent-mindedly gestured that the boy was free to join him. Ben seemed quite surprised by Emerl's hospitality, and in truth so was he. There just seemed to be something in the boy's bearing that bore a distinct similarity to Emerl's. That indomitable spark of self-reliance and stubborness on the outside, and that concealed vulnerability just beyond. He kept his emerald eyes set on the blaze in front of him, lacking any further ideas for conversation at the moment.

Blaziken gave the Flareon an understanding look, "[Safety...]" he said softly. "[It is certainly something worth striving for. Although you should not let it consume your freedom altogether.]" the fowl pokmon took a pause and shrugged "[I'm sorry.]" he said "[I do tend to lean a bit too far onto the philosophical side of things. But come, I think they're settling down to eat.]" he made his way to his trainer, Heracross joining in excitedly, yelling "[Food time! Food time!]"

"[Have some dignity...]" Blaziken muttered, struggling against giving a smile, which resulted in a kind of half-grin. "[You're such a loon.]"

"[Daft as a broomstick.]" the bug pokmon concured cheerfully, nudging his trainer into handing out their food.

Emerl looked up, "Oh yeah..." he said "Blaziken, you'll have to share with Festival, and Aggron you'll do the same with the Tauros. Are you okay with that?"

"[But of course!]" Aggron replied with what was probably a delighted squeal "[Finally a chance to get some meat on his bones!]"

"[No problem...]" Blaziken replied with a nod.

"Are there any others with you?" he asked, realizing that he probably didn't know all of Ben's pokmon.

August 29th, 2005, 8:04 AM
Ben was more than happy to oblige; he sat down cross-legged beside Emerl, and pulled his bag onto his lap. The fire glowed cheerfully, and Be was surprised to find himself longing for home. His father was, like the majority of Dads, completely obsessed with flames. At any oppurtunity, he would drag out the kindling and coax a fire into life. For a moment, he was lost in thought - before being jerked back to the real world by Emerl's quesiton. "No, currently there's just me, Festi and Roam. I left my Electabuzz, Fort, in the PC - he's a real nuicence, and I don't think he'd appreciate a trek through the forest." In all honesty, Ben regretted the day he had taken in the impish pokemon - he was a good fighter, but he was constantly pulling pranks and getting into unnessacery battles.

Festival watched as Blaziken and Heracross darted off in the direction of the food. She trotted after them, far more apprehensive than her Tauros friend - Roam practically jumped at the word 'food', and was away from the Aggron in a flash and sitting beside Ben, his tail wagging eagerly. Festival, however, trod carefully, as if on eggshells, before flowing into Ben's lap, where she lay like a fluffy yellow rug.
["I shouldn't really eat Blaziken's food..."] she murmered, amking Ben laugh.
"Don't be silly, I'm sure he's got plenty to spare." he told her, and fingered her ears absent-mindedly.

August 29th, 2005, 8:04 AM
OOC: I want you all to know I had a bad dream about a gyrados attacking the camp in a dream I had last night ~.~; And is there someway we can delay this Gyrados attack thing? This is the middle of the night ...

August 29th, 2005, 8:08 AM
{ooc| It's a sign ^^; I agree, I think we should delay it until morning, that way all our guys can rest properly...xD}

August 29th, 2005, 8:11 AM
OOC: Ok, we'll just pretend that never happened then. I'm pretending that didn't happen and my chat with Jaelin remains uninterrupted.

Henry yawned.

"Those noodles are starting to smell pretty good," he smiled, "So why have you just been trailing us? You could've just joined us. We need the company."

August 29th, 2005, 10:40 PM
ooc: im confused. my pokemon are not attackintg the camp they are merely exploring. they will not hurt an one and i thought it as midday.have i come in at a bad time?

Alter Ego
August 30th, 2005, 2:17 AM
OOC: I'd say you have done some careless reading.

Emerl listened silently to the conversation, not feeling like he had anything to add at the moment, although his eyes seemed distant as he gaze into the fire his undiverted attention remained on the words said around him.

"[Don't worry.]" Blaziken said to Festival, sitting down by the two trainers in lotus position "[I can faste for days if need be, and you need the nourishment a lot more than I do. I do not feel wronged in any way so please eat.]"

"[Fasting for days...]" Heracross shook his head in between the gobbling of his food "[He does that willingly, and he thinks I'm crazy.]"

"[Oh these modern trends.]" Aggron cut into the conversation, taking a short break from cooing over the Tauros "[Quit interjecting and get some meat onto those bones girl.]" she said briskly "[You'll never find yourself a mate by starving, and the same goes for you Blaziken.]" the steel pokmon added. "[You should settle down and find yourself a nice girl while your still young and healthy.]" a faint smile spread across Aggron's face as he began to look at both fire pokmon.

"[Oh no...]" Blaziken muttered, knowing that look all too well. "[We've just met so don't try to push any of your pairing nonsense onto either of us.]" the fowl pokmon said sharply.

Aggron was about to interject, but seemed to lack the words so she let out a disgruntled sigh and turned back to cooing over Roam instead, muttering something about the good old days.

"[I'm sorry about her...]" Blaziken said to the Flareon, embarassment discernable in his expression and voice even though he tried to hide it "[She takes her mothering a bit too far at times.]"

August 30th, 2005, 5:51 AM
OOC: It's like the middle of the night right now, and we were going to start setting up camp two pages ago x3 Late night tonight....XD

And since I'm talking to Jaelin ... I'll wait Shadow Wolf. Otherwise it'd be a pretty one-sided conversation ;)

August 30th, 2005, 10:42 PM
ooc: you say its midnight? so my pokemon are roaming the camp at night. i apoligise. i have edited my posts. no one needs to edit their posts except katsuro.