PDA

View Full Version : Import?

AbareMax
August 20th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Well, it should not be but a few more months until the release of the Japanese version of D/P, and then months later the US release. Will it be an option for you to import the game? I for one, will. I purchased Japanese Emerald from Liksang..(free shipping) ;) , and it came rather fast. Because I live in Italy, I would wait a year or year 1/2+ to get the Italian version...too long. So, I think I will import D/P.

AbareMax

jc_rcw
August 20th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Thats a good idea for people in places where they don't talk english because the translation might take a little longer than English translations.The bad thing is that they're in Japanese and you might not understand most of the storyline:).I once got the japanese version of gold(before it came out)and it took me one week to realize I had to get the egg from the scientist in I think Azalea town(where the first gym is at)

AbareMax
August 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I agree. They're probably won't be too much of a storyline, I see a repetative thing happening. Oh well.

Happy Dude
August 20th, 2005, 03:01 PM
A few months.They are coming out in 2006 in Japan 0_o

AbareMax
August 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Yes. I will explain this to you. August month 8. Four more months until 2006...now it has been estimated D/P will be released around 1st Quarter. Technically speaking, that is a few months. Is that going to happen or not? I doubt it.

AbareMax

kohei
August 20th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Living in Hong Kong, where games go on sale one or two days after the Japanese release date, I'm definetly thinking of getting DP.

The only problem is that I don't have a DS yet.

aqonix
September 3rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
I will wait because not having the correct translation will make playing the game hard, because you don't know which attacks are which, don't know storyline/what to do. I live in the us and can wait an extra few months.

charliechoo
September 4th, 2005, 03:43 AM
It would be in jap' but if you have an english DS than it automatically Translates! cause i went to hong kong and got jap' yoshi touch and go and warioware and it automaticaly translated it!

kohei
September 4th, 2005, 04:27 AM
It would be in jap' but if you have an english DS than it automatically Translates! cause i went to hong kong and got jap' yoshi touch and go and warioware and it automaticaly translated it!I think you just pointed out something very important. Altough I don't own a DS, I'm aware that it does translate some games.

Jirachi3
September 4th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Well then I'm seriously reconsidering getting an imported D/P game but I wll have to do some research to find out if it will translate.