PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon in space. (PG-14)

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 02:01 PM
In the year 5670 S.D, The first space station that Team Rocket ever created was sent into orbit. Approximately sixty years later, The Space Station was destroyed by the space pokemon police. Team Rocket became outraged by the act of the polce's action. Team Rocket came up with a plan to act upon their revenge. Team Rocket decided to capture Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza and destroy the Earth and every space station in which humans and pokemon live in harmoney. You are one of the five agents from The pokemon Police that has to save the world by saving all of the Legendary pokemon from Team Rocket and finally ending their reign as the most evil orgainization no longer on Earth, but the entire universe.
Rules:
1. No Godmodding or powerplaying
2. All posts have to be atleast 3 sentence long
3. No Legendaries in your ntial team of pokemon
4. If you wish to join this RP, you have to fill out the profile.
5. Only the first five are accepted
6. You can have a Minor Legendary like Suicune, Entei, Raikou ETC.
7. This is PG-14
8.Have fun!

Profile:
Name:
Pokemon: (AS I HAVE STATED, NO LEGENDARIES!)
History:
Apperence:
Personality:

Here is mine:
Name: Lee
Pokemon: Blastoise (Gary), Sneasel (Kaze), Milotic (Bengy), Gyrados (Gyra), Suicune (Jumpy), Skarmory (Cory)
History: Lee is the son of a very far Descendant of Professor Elm. His Mohter, Proffesor Elm, The current one, is a very renkowned(sp?) scientist that helped him become a very powerful agent for the pokemon police. He was born in New Bark Town and recieved his first pokemon there when he was ten. The pokemon was his Sneasel. He eventually at one time was The Intergallactic Pokemon league pokemon champion. He then gave it up to become a pokemon police Agent. He is now currently on assignment to help destroy Team Rocket once and for all by getting by freeing the legendaries from Team Rocket.
Apperence:Me (http://bwy.north101.net/tsubasa/gallery/tsubasa01_c04_01.jpg)
Personality: Nice, Smart, and Caring. Lee can sometimes say the wrong things at the wrong time.

gothsinn23
August 20th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Hiya Akio ^^ I'll join.

Profile-
Name: Vetani Lee Kanichi (Or Tania, if you know her well)
Pokemon: Venasaur (Solar), Cacturne (Vine), Shiftry (Bush), Exeggutor (Bud), Victreebell (Leaf), and Tropius (Grasswing)
History: Vetani had always loved plant life when she was a kid. Heck, she grew up in a garden. When she got older, she studied plant life more closely. So close that it became her profession. She decided to take it to another level and train/breed grass pokemon. Now, she joined up with this squad to help prevent cruelty to all pokemon, grass or not.
Apperence: She has deep, long, auburn hair that is usually covered in a green bandana. There is also another bandana of the same hue around her neck, tilted to the side. Also, she wears a green tanktop and long, green, fingerless gloves. For pants, she wears baggy,tan, pocketed capris (KH style xD), and wears shoes that resemble modern-day converse.
Personality: She is sweet, outgoing, careful, wise, and just downright brave when she needs to be.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
You are in Gothssin23!^^ Welcome to the rp!

angel
August 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Name: Angel
Pokemon: Eevee (Jan) esbeon (Feb) Umbreon (Mar) flareon (May) Vapereon (June) and pikachu (july)
History: Grow up in a small town were nobody could get away with anything. Lived on a small farm with only a cow and 2 horses.
Apperence: Short starwberry brown hair (goes to shoulders) Wears a fading away blue tanktop and jeans. Has hasel eyes.
Personality: Sweet, kind and mean when she has to be.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Angel, welcome to the rp! I am glad you joined! On another note, the rp is now open to the first 9 people. we will start after 6.

angel
August 20th, 2005, 02:42 PM
THanks. so only 9 people can join but we can start with 6. did i get that right?

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 02:52 PM
You are correct. Alana I think is joining next I think.

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Name: (Taburagi) Tabbu, Tabs
Pokemon: Plusle (Fan) Berloom (Salla) Bagon (Kuto) Flygon (Tarra)
History: Tabbu always wanted to be in the police since she was little. Being picked was a big break for her to show how good she was. She is originally from Mossdeep and had loved all of the scientific technology which made her good at technical things. She also loves above all her younger brother Mithos.
Apperence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/ArtGirlQOO/tos_tabasa1.jpg
Personality:Quiet, kind, not to social, opinionated

Alana
August 20th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OK maybe not next, but close to it. :P

Name: Ruki Moon
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Charmeleon, Dewgong, and
History: (later)
Apperence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/Ruki.jpg The girl cept she has Pokeballs on her belt and a regular tank top and a black Pokegear around her neck.
Personality: Alana tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.

angel
August 20th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Name: Mithos
Pokemon: Plusle (Fan) Berloom (Salla) Bagon (Kuto) Flygon (Tarra)
History: Mithos is a young prodigy. He answers most things with science, but is usually the outcast because of his age. He had an older sister who had died in the police decided to try and join to appease his dead sister.
Apperence:
Personality:Kind, quiet, somewhat hostile at times, understanding
NO sis they have to be at least 17.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 03:05 PM
You are all in except, like angel said (Thanks for saying it angel), you have to be atleast 17.

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Now? tis it better? Srry sis....and akio;-;

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Absolutely perfect now Mithos! Welcome to the RP!

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
when should this start? ^o^ we have 5!

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks Chibi-Chan! We need one more then we will begin!^^

Chikara
August 20th, 2005, 04:40 PM
name: Teresa
pokemon: Vulpix, Flygon, Umbreon, Dragonair
history: um...nothin special
apperance: http://images.quizilla.com/A/AnimexXxLover/1092995357_sHappiness.JPG
personality: happy, hyper, spiffy stuff like that

Kay11190
August 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Name: Kay
Pokemon: Charizard(Nick), Houndoom(Kane),Blazaken(Serge), Zangoose(Neo), Jolteon(Bolt)
History: Kay grew up in Lilycove city with his father while his mother the cu current proffesor BBirch studied pokemon around Hoenn. For a gift Kay recived his first pokemon Zangoose and started his journey. On the way Kay met up with Lee and traveled with him for a while. After seperating the two eventually re-united when they joined the police force.
Apperence:http://popup2.tok2.com/home/scryed/top/kazuma2.gif
Personality: Kay loves fun and adventure and will pretty much try anything. With his care-free personality Kay is often taken as a slacker when in reality he takes most of his work seriously.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 05:58 PM
OOC: Brilliant profiles everyone! Now let's begin.
IC: "Space is a huge and desolate place." I thought to myself as I stared out of the Pokemon Police Headquaters Space Station window into the univesre. "Kaze, I believe that our lives have changed quite abit since we joined the Pokemn Police." My Sneasel stood next to me and stared at the stars. "We could never see stars like this back at home, could we boy?" I said as I picked up my Sneasel. "Kaze smiled and looked out the window. Suddenly, my Pokecell started to ring. "Hello?, Agent Elm speaking." The voice was the Pokemon police Commisioner, Commosioner Glynn. "Hello, Agent Lee Elm! How are you?" I responded in a trembling voice, "Fine sir, to what do I owe this honor?" Commisioner Glynn laughed. "I need you and your pokemon to come to my offie immidiately! I will see you in seventeen minutes." He hung up before I could respond. Kaze and I looked at each other and ran to the other side of the Space station.

Chikara
August 20th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I was walking down the hall when Lee ran past. "Hey, where ya going?" I yelled. Before he answered, my phone rang, and I had to pick it up. "Yo, Teresa here." I said as I always did. "How many times do I have to tell you this is your work line!?" my boss, Glynn. "Heh...sorry." I said, feeling a sweatdrop. "Anyway, I need you to come to my office...now, not after lunch." I nodded, and hung up my phone. I would come! ...Im, not even hungry...and its 7:00...why do I work for this guy!? I thought, walking down the hall.

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Wow Tabby! Look at the stars......"

Mithos pressed his face against the window of his sister's office. Taburagi was busy typing at her computer at her desk.

"Yes Mithos, there are lots of stars in space. You didn't expect cows, did you?" She was still typing but took the time to make a thoughtful comment to her younger brother. "Now keep it down, you really aren't supposed to be here!"

Mithos sighed. "When will you come home?"
"When I'm done with work, Mithi."
"That takes forever....."

At that moment, the phone rang. Taburagi instantly turned around, but a moment to late, for Mithos answered the phone.

"HELLLLOOOO?"
"What? Who is this? Is this Mithos?! How many times have I-"
Tabbu grabbed the phone and looked evily at her brother. "Yes Comissioner? Ya, I'm sorry about Mithos...ok, I'll be right there." Tabbu hung up the phone. "OK, rat, you better stay right there. I'll be back as soon as I can...if I loose my job because of you, I swear..." With that, Taburagi opened her door and rushed down the hall.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I ran as fast as I could with Kaze by my side to Commisioner Glynn's office. "Kaze, we are so late!" Kaze looked at me with a saddened face and we ran faster. Suddenly, a group of Pokemon Police Cadets blocked our path. "Good mourning senior Lee Elm!" They all said in unison. "Thanks guys, but we are going to Commisioner Glynn's for an important mission!" They cadets moved out of our way and let us through. Soon we were there and I knocked. "Come in Lee!" I then saw the commisioner reading a book on how to build a model space craft. "Good Mourning sir!" I owed for my boss. "Rise, Lee we must wait for the others!"

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Tabbu ran down the hall as fast as she could, she didn't want to be late to see the boss...

"Hey, Taburagi! How's this paper?" A random person asked.
"Not now Gorge...."
"Good morning Miss Tubaragie!"
"Um, Taburagi...."
"Miss Taburagi! The research on Missingn-"
"Jeff, some other time!"

Tabbu squeezed through the people and knocked on the door. "Come in, Ms. Royale" was the response. She opened the door and entered to see other officers. She sighed in relief. She wasn't getting fired...

OOC: Mwar, don't mind if I switch to 1st person later, do you? ^^;;

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 08:12 PM
OOC: I don't mind at all! Go right ahead!^^
IC: "Sir, what exactly did you call us here for?" I said as Kaze and I soluted our boss. Commissioner Glynn laughed and slapped my back. "Lee, you are way to serios all the time! Loosen up!" I smiled and stopped soluting. "Now, I have to tell you the mission when all of the operatives I have called arte here! Anyway, how are you and the your friends doing today?" I looked at him oddly. "We are all just fine sir."

Kay11190
August 20th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Come on don't tell me your going to give up afer one hit." Kay said watching a cadet's pokemon struggle to get up. "Come on if you keep trying you can land a decent hit on Neo" Kay's Zangoose stood in it battling positoin staring down it's oppenent analyzing it every move. "Look if you want to beat us you need to concentrate on our patterns of attack, it's the only way or you'll fail every time. Now get up and try again" The cadet's typhlosoin got up again and started it's falmes and soon unleashed a masive flamethrower. "Neo quick doge and use you Crush Claw now!" Narrowly evading the flames Zangoose hit the Typhlosoin dead in the stomach knocking it out. Suddenly Kay heard his Pokecell and picked it up. "Hello." Kay said casually. "Kay I need you in my office emediatly so hurry over." "Sure thing comissoiner I'll be right over." Kay hung up his pokecell and handed the cadet a revive. "Remember just keep training and you'll do fine." After those last words of encouragement Kay sprinted towards the comissoiners office.

gothsinn23
August 20th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Vetani sat on a small stool next to one of the station's many windows. Grasswing loomed his long neck around next to his master, eyeing the stars as she did.

"I wonder what it's like to be a star. Just sitting there, yet you get to see so many sights..." Vetani said, her speech undirected. Grasswing nodded and made a dinosaur-like sound, before perking his head up after hearing the sound of Vetani's communicator.

She took it out of her pocket and picked it up, "Hello?"
"You know who this is."
"Oh, right, sir. What have you called me for?"
"Miss Kanichi, you are needed in a meeting."
"Aren't I always?"
"Well..yes..but, that's not the point. It's for another crucial mission. Be there in no more than ten minutes."
"Whatever you say, Mr. Dunaka."
"Let's keep it that way."

Vetani hung up and sighed, looking over to Grasswing. She patted him on the head and stood from sitting on the stool, turning her gaze towards the nearest hallway.

"Another meeting, Grasswing. Wanna come?"

He nodded and made the same dinosaur-like sound, and trotted after his master. Vetani stopped at a specific door and opened it, Grasswing following.

"Hey, did I miss anything?" she asked her fellow members that had already arrived.

Chibi-chan
August 20th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I looked over at the person who had just come into the room. Iwas in happy mood, knowing that I wasn't fired. "Well, no. You haven't missed anything yet. I wonder what we're here specifically for though..."

gothsinn23
August 20th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Heh, it better be something important... she thought.

A man stepped into the room, and walked over to Vetani. He gave her a stirn, disciplinary look.

"Glad to see you made it on time."
"As I always do, sir." she replied.
"Let's keep it that way, then."
"I'll make sure of that, sir."

He walked to the other side of the room with the other heads of the Station. He maintained a close eye on Vetani. It's plain to see that he didn't trust her too much.

Kay11190
August 20th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Kay continued storming down the halls with Neo dodging whoever came in his way to the best of his ability, tripping twice. As he got closer to the comissoiner's office he saw a bunch of po;ice cadets blocking the way. I don't have time for this the last time I was late he threatened to take away my job the next time and these guys will only hold me up. Kay thought to himself as he turned to Zangoose. "Hey Neo toss me over those guys will ya?" Neo nodded his head and hurled Kay right over th heads of the cadets. Kay entered the room praying he wasn't late and scurrying to his seat .

Clow
August 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Sorry Im late.
Name: Seth
Pokemon: Typhlosion (Blaze) Articuno (Zazu) (is Articuno a Minor Legendary?) Sandshrew (Slash) Golduck (Aqua) Sceptile (Gex) Gardevoir (Sabrina)
History: Seth has lived in Lavardige most of his life when he was younger he started a pokemon Journey like most trainer with his Cyndaquil but, now that hes older he seems more intercede in stopping Team rocket and other Teams like them. Oh and His dads the current Lavardige GYM leader Blake. Also Seth met Kay's mom when he first met Brich and talk to her she talked A but about Kay and later met kay and Lee they found that they liked each there and still stay in touch (Seth is thinking about joining the pokemon Police)
Appearance: Seth is tall (ABOUT 6 feet tall) Mid wait blond hair, Green eyes, Long hair maid into a short guy ponytail, He wears thin small glasses, a red vest, white shirt, and blue jeans.
Personality: Intelligent, nice, a bit cocky with all his success, and really likes his pokemon to him there partners not pets.

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 09:24 PM
OOC: Better late then neve my friend!^^ Anway, I am saving the last spot for Max Hunter. I am gonna ask him when he gets on.
IC: I sawmy fellow members of the Pokemon Police Agents all being called in for a briefing. "Sir, since you are calling in an elite team, I am guessing this is a huge mission we are going to be undertaking?" The commisioner smiled. "As usual, Lee is absolutely correct in his deducive skills!" He turned to an open door about twelve feet away from his desk. "Machoke and Mr. Mime, come in and bring me the Documents needed for the agents here!" A Machoke and a Mr. Mime walked in with hundereds of documents. "When the others arrive, ten we can begin."

Clow
August 20th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Seth is sitting in his room rocking his chair in front of his computer back and forth in boredom " *yawn *sigh Man there's just not as many Magma, Aqua, and Rocket team members to beat any more, not like the old days when they were always every were *sigh I was kicking there buts when I was 15 now Im lucky to find a grunt *sigh." Seth said while getting on his bed laying down and thinking about his younger training days. " Yah thoughs were the good days I think my best moments werent beating gym leaders but hangout with Kay and Lee, Every time we met up we had to battle and catch up *sigh" Clow said to himself looking at his belt with his pokeballs on it. Maybe I should take Kay and Lees offer and Join the pokemon Police I would get to see them more..." Seth said looking at the ceiling. Fine Im going to try it maybe ill find some strong rockets if I join." Seth said with a smirk heading out the door and down the stairs "hey mom I think I'm finally going to Join the Pokemon police feed dads Entei for me ok? Seth said going out the door. "Ok lets go Zazu." he pressed the button on the front of the pokeball and a glimmering Articuno came out. Ok Zazu you ready for a new challenge?
OOC: Um.... were do I enroll for the pokemon Police?

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 10:31 PM
OOC: Actually, you were suppose to be appart of the Pokemon Police already, but go to Th Space Station main Office and Sign up.
IC: "I wonder if Kay will be here too..." I thought to myself as Kaze looked around the office. "I have good news for all of you." Kaze cringed and looked at me. "Sir, no offense, but everytime you have "Good News" for us, that means that this mission is incredibly dangerous." Commisioner Glynn laughed again. "Oh Lee, you are right again. This mission is going to be the most dangerous mission of your lives."

gothsinn23
August 21st, 2005, 05:45 AM
Vetani overheard Kaze talking to his cadet and frowned. Most important, eh? When has it not been?

Mr. Dunaka nodded to Kaze's predicament, "Yes, this mission will indeed be dangerous. So I advise all of you to take extra care and cautions."

"Of course..." Vetani replied. Same lecture, same types of missions. So why does that make this meeting so special?

Chikara
August 21st, 2005, 06:50 AM
I opened the door. "Maybe I should have ran like I always do." I said, trying not to get into more trouble. "Sorry Im late..."

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
OOC: OK I don't think I missed much but just for safety, it's just been introductions so far right?

Chikara
August 21st, 2005, 07:46 AM
occ: as far as I know. Everyones just going to the bosses office right now

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 07:57 AM
OOC: Ok I guess I'll post my IC now.

Ruki was staring at the stars in a kind of trance. A Chikorita was snoozing on her lap. "How many do you think three are Sweet?"

"Chi cika." Chikorita replied drowsily. Sweet, was what Ruki sometimes called her grass type friend. It was just an affectionate nickname that was do to the sweet smell that iminated from Chikorita's leaf.

Ruki grinned. "I dunno either. No one does. I wasn't being serious you know." Chikorita yawned and flipped over onto her back, ignoring Ruki. It was at that time that Ruki's Pokegear rang. "Hello Ruki here." She said cheerfully.

"Ruki this is Commosioner Glynn."

"No need to be so formal sir I know your voice." Ruki said grinning though she knew the Commosioner couldn't see her.

"Right. Listen Moon I need you to head over to my office ASAP ok."

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"Alright sir I'll be right over." With that she hung up and looked over at her Chikorita who was wide awake now. "Well let's get going. ASAP remember?"

"Chi." Ruki let Chikorita jump to her shoulder then hurried off.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
"Once the other Agents get here, I will explain to you why this s going to be the most dangerous mission of your young lives! All I can say is it will be legendary..." I watched my Sneasel listen to the Cryptic statement like I had. "Sir, what exaclty do you mean "Legendary?" Are we going to do something that is that extraordinary?" I asked as Kaze began to show Mr.Mime its claws. "Hmm, looks like Kaze wants to battle my Mr. Mime! Let's have a battle one on one with our pokemon! Kaze will go up against Mr. Mime and if you win, I will tell you the mission here and now." Kaze looked at Mr. Mime. "Okay sir, I accept your challnge." The commisioner laughed. "Now let's go! Mr. Mime, use your Psybeam on Kaze!" Mr. Mime used a beam on Kaze made of rainbows. "Kaze dodge and use Crunch!" Kaze jumped out of the way and unhinged his jaws. "Mr. Mime, Barrier around Kaze!" Kaze was confused then watched Mr.Mme create barriers around Kaze. "Sir, you are shielding Kaze from harm, why?" The Commissioner laughed. "Look again!" Kaze was trapped in an invisible box. "I concede sir..."

Chibi-chan
August 21st, 2005, 01:22 PM
I looked at the other officer who had just dueled with the commisioner. Is he trying to show of or what? I thought to myself. "Meh, permotions..." I said quitely to myself. I had better things to do with this time than wait so I pulled out my notebook and began to write some things I would later put into my computer. I wondered what Mithos was doing but it would be pointless...I'm still stuck here until the 'others' come.

Kay11190
August 21st, 2005, 01:45 PM
Kay sat back in his chair watching the battle with awe. It was very rarely he had seen Lee lose but then he figured that to become comissoiner you have to be an awsome battler anyway. "Zeo use Brick Break on the barrier to get Kaze out" Zagoose jumped over to Kaze who looked as if he was baning on a wall. Neo harged up a punch and broke the barrier releasing Kaze. "Well Lee looks like you owe me lunch, plus I was getting tired of buying it for after all the times I owed you."Kay said slightly embarrassed. "Anyway Comissoiner can we get on with the missoin planso we know exactly what we're up against."

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 01:50 PM
It didnt take long for Ruki to reach the Commisioner's office. She saw other officers already there and grinned. "Sorry I didn't mean to be late sir." She seemed to have arrived at the end of a battle. By the looks of it the Commisioner had won. Ruki sat down and Chikorita jumped off her shoulder and into her lap. She waited patiantly for the reason they were there.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
"Kay, you are right! I will tell who is here the mision and you can brief the rest of the operatives on this mission. Machoke and Mr.Mime, bring me the documents on the mission!" Machoke and Mr.Mime brought out hundreds of papers and handed them to each of us. "According to our sources, Team Rocket is back on their feet. Apprently sixty years ago, Team Rocket created a Space Station where they had expirimented on pokemon, especially Bug and Poison types, to enhance thier power. The pokemon Police had stopped this and now the Space Station is abandoned. However, our souces say that Team Rocket now has a new plan of attack. We are not sure, but all we know is that when people started to see them again, Sitings of the legendary pokemon have stopped as of six mothes ago, when Team Rocke was spotted. Agents, you have to investiate these claims and if the Rockets are capturing legendary pokemon, you are to save them and stop Team Rocket once and for all!" I looked at the commisioner with Kaze. "You...want us...to stop Team Rocket? Sir, we are strong, but I think nine agents are not enough." The commisioner for once looked serious. "Lee Elm...No Agent Lee Elm, you and your friends are the most powerful trainers I have ever seen. You will win!" He turned to Kay. "Make sure Lee takes all you out for lnch today. Now I have to go for a meeting on Space Colony Cedra, A Space craft will take all of you to where you should investigate first, Space Colony Echidna. Good Luck, agents."

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 02:13 PM
Ruki stared blankly after the commisioner. "Take out Team Rocket?" She said quietly. 'Nine agents against the most powerful in the world." She sounded incredulas. "Top trainers or not," She stopped. Top trainer? That one was new to her. "Stop complaining and get ready for the mission." She was talking to herself now. It was what she needed to do. "Right. Ok well it's not like I'm going to turn this mission down."

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 02:28 PM
"My assistant, Yuko, has prepared the ship for take off, you all seven hours to prepare yourselves for your mssion. You are not allowed to come back to the Space Station, your home, until Team Rocket and all the legedaries are freed from the harmful grip of Team Rocket. That is the ideal of the Pokemon Police! Once again good luck and be careful Teresa,Vetani,Mithos, Kay,Lee, Ruki, and a new operative that signed up named Seth. Possibly other agents I will send to help. Good luck and possibly, good bye." The commisioner left the room with his pokemon assistants left with him. I stared with kaze in awe in what we were told. "Guys, I am really nervous, but if it is Team Rocket, we can't afford to lose!"

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Ruki nodded. "I agree. But I'm also anxious to get moving with this mission." She stood up and looked around at the other officers. "I'm going to get packed. Seven hours is plenty of time to get ready." With that she nodded to her fellows and left the room with Chikorita behind her.

Chibi-chan
August 21st, 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC: Mithos is the brother! I'm Taburagi!! -.-##

Upon hearing this news, it was only normal for me to be shocked. To be thought so highly of just made me shiver. Seven hours was a decent time to pack...and get Mithos back home. "Yessir! I'll try my hardest!" I said rather perkisih. I turned to look at the person know as Lee. "Meh, I've never had much of a problem with team rocket, me living in Hoenn but if they are that evil, we should stop them!"

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 02:52 PM
"I agree with you Ruki and Taburagi(sp?), I will see all of you in seven hours!" I said with a smile to my friends. "Kaze, let's go back to our dorm!" Kaze jumped on my shoulder and we went to the south dorm. "Guys, I'm home!" The second I said that, a rather small Suicune, A large Shelled Blastoise wearing an appron, A Mioltic, and a Skarmory appeared from all parts of the messy apartment-like room. "Hey guys, I'm back!" My pokemon greeted me by jumping on top of me. "Guys, you're crushingme!" I said while laughing. They got off of me and my Blastoise brought out sanwiches as I told they the missions. "My pokemon were nervous esspecially, My Blastoise Gary. "Okay guys, now we have to pack for the mission." Gary and Bengy, My Milotic, began to pack food for all of us and clothes for me. "Hey pack my Spacenav to help navigate the Space Stations." Bengy nodded and used his long tail to pick up my devices I needed. "Okay, we are ready. Now let's go!"

Kay11190
August 21st, 2005, 03:07 PM
After the missoin breifing Kay went straight to his apartment on the statoin. When he got in he took out a duffle bag and started to pack. He was nervous about the missoin but more so exited. He couldn't believe hey were the ones to beat Team Rocket for good. As he continued to pack his Zangoose came over with a box of potoins and other hings he may need for the trip. Kay took the box from him ad gave him a pat on the head. "Neo I hope your ready for the most danger we've ever been in." Neo nidded his head and walked off to another part of the rrom. When he was done packing Kay started to head over to the arena for another training sesoin before they left.

gothsinn23
August 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
After the Comissioner had finished with the telling of the mission, Vetani nodded out of understanding, but mostly nervousness. When Mr. Dunaka approached her, her face changed from a nervous smile to a here-we-go-again kind of stare.

"Did you hear all of that, Vetani?"
"Every word, sir."
"Good, then I trust you will use the seven hours provided-"
"-To get packed, get ready, and get going." they both said in unison.
"Hmph, good luck. You'll need it."

And with that, Mr. Dunaka left the room. Vetani was tempted to stick her tongue out at him, but felt it would be childish. So she started to her room, and Grasswing followed.

When she opened the door, immediately she plopped herself on the bed, contemplating everything that the Commishioner had told her. Indeed, she was nervous, and Grasswing was too.

Vetani sat up. "Alright everybody, come on out."

She took all of the pokeballs off her belt (except for one, because Grasswing was already out.), and released her Venasaur (Solar), her Cacturne (Vine), her Shiftry (Bush), her Exeggutor (Bud), and her Victreebell (Leaf).

"Ok everyone, we have work to do. The Commisioner is sending us on another mission. This one is big, so let's start packing."

All of the pokemon nodded, and then split up. Grasswing went through the cabnets in the room, picking out pokemon food and human food. Solar and Vine were packing Vetani's clothes. Bush and Leaf were sorting and packing necessities. Bud And Vetani went around preparing and organizing what her other pokemon had packed.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Okay, now that we are done packing, let's go to the docking bay!" My pokemon cheered that they get to go on a mission even though it was potentially dangerous. "Everyone, but Kaze go inside your pokeballs!" Kaze stood next to me and put all the pokeballs in the bag. "Okay buddy, let's head to the docking bay downstairs." Kaze jumped on my shoulder and we took the elevator downstairs. Suddenly, a cadet walked up to me. "Senior Lee," He said with a bow and smile, "How are you today sir?" I looked and patted him on the head. "I am fine cadet! However, I have a place to be." I waved godbye to the cadet and went to the dockig bay.

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Ruki arrived not long after Lee. She had a bakcpack slung over one shoulder and was moving quickly with Chikorita perched on her head. "Hurry up!" Said Chikorita excitedly.

"Calm down Sweet. It's not like they'll leave us behind." Ruki replied.

"But you're speeding up." Ruki laughed because it was true. She spotted Lee up ahead and slowed. "Hiya." She said grinning.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Hey Ruki, we are the first ones here apparently. We have two hours left and the others live on different floors. So anyway, how do you like the Pokemon Police? I like it, because I get to help pokemon and get rid of some villains!" Kaze started jumping up and down and stared at Chickrita and waved hello. Kaze then looked at the Space ship we were taking and pointed to it. "Hey Ruki, check it out!" I said in awe. "It's called...The Tsubasa? Well it is so cool!"

OOC:The Spaceship looks like this
Tsubasa (AKA The Outlaw Star) (http://www.evilnet.net/~jhfong/probe/Models/Gallery/page44/os.jpg)

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM
OOC: Cool.

Ruki stared at ship grinning widely. "Awesome. I can't wait to take off!" Chikorita nodded excitedly. She jumped off of Ruki's head and darted towards the ship. "Hey, er can she do that?" No one stopped Chikorita so Ruki didn't object further. "Well anyway can we go on board now?"

Electric Hero
August 21st, 2005, 05:30 PM
ooc: 3 pages in one day... wow... anyway... I'm joining...

Name: Max Hunter
Pokemon: Pikachu (is always outside his pokeball), Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter, Lairon.
History: Born in Pallet Town, he got his first pokmon, a Pikachu, at the age of ten. Became champion of the league of all regions... but never has battled in the Intergallactic one. Retired from pokmon battling for sometime, he later became an agent of the Pokemon Police. He is currently delayed for his mission of destroying Team Rocket.
Apperence: Electric Blue eyes and black hair with a weird animehairstyle. Wears all black... shoes, pants, shirt, long coat, and gloves.
Personality: In one word... weird. He is sometimes happy and cheerful at one second and one second later he is shy and silent, or mysterious, etc.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM
OOC: Okay, now all the spots are filled I think.^^ Welcome Max Hunter!
IC: "Ruki, we have to wait alittle while longer, because our friends are not here. When everyone is here, including the new opperatives, we will get to the mission. I will brief them." I took out a movie presentation. "I made this to brief the new agents. I will show it to them when they come." I put away the movie then took out some Chips for and handed her, Kaze, and Chikorita bags of chips.

Electric Hero
August 21st, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Always late..." I said to myself as I walked to an elevator to go to the docking bay. My Pikachu was on my shoulders and laughed when I finished the sentence. I got on the elevator and then a cadet came up to me. "Agent Max Hunter... H... Hi" said the cadet to me as I pushed the button to the docking bay. "Hi... you can call me just Max..." I replied. "hehe... o..ok... Agent Hunter" he said without even looking at me. "ok... forget about Max... always call me now Agent Hunter... sounds cool" I joked as I we reached the docking bay.

"goo... god-bye" he said to me as he ran to another part of the docking bay. I sighed and looked around. I saw two agents just some meters away from a ship. "I guess they are with me... or I'm with them?" I expressed as I walked at them. My steps were making some echoes. But they stopped as I was standing infront of the two agents. "sorry... but are you assinged to the mission of "destroying Team Rocket?" I asked them.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Yep, I see you have already been briefed! I am Agent Lee Elm,call me Lee. This is my Sneasel, Kaze" Kaze and I extended our hands to shake. "I see Commisioner Glynn chose a good operative, this is our ship,The Tsubabsa." I pointed to the huge Red Star Ship with the grappling arms. "Anyway, we have a couple more people coming, we are the first three. There are six more, I will call Kay. Ruki, could you called tabunagi? I will also call Ventani and Teresa. Seth, I think we may have to pick him up from Earh, sice The commisioner told me."

Electric Hero
August 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
I extended hands with Lee and my Pikachu with Kaze. I waved my hand at Kaze and possibly, Pikachu did the same to Lee. "so... the Tsubabsa... sounds like a fish... a japanese fish... which could make like a good and delicious japanese food" I expressed... then I shook my head and came back to reality.

Akio123
August 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
"The Tsubasa does sound like a fish, doesn't it?" I laughed. "I can't wait to see how this mission turns out." Kaze suddenly began to fidget and jumped off my shoulder. He ran over to the elevator. "Kaze, come back here!" Kaze went in and I followed him. He jumped up and press a butto to go upstairs. "Kaze, we have to go back!" Kaze pulled me into the food court. He kept poiting to a pizza. "Fine, I will by us a pizza!" I bought a pizz and took it back for the three of us.

gothsinn23
August 22nd, 2005, 03:53 AM
They had prepared everything in the span of a few hours, and decided to go early to the ship and breifing.

"Come on everyone!" she shouted, before withdrawing them all (except Grasswing) into their pokeballs.

She darted through the hall, past a few familiar rooms, and into the docking area. Everyone seemed to be getting reacquainted, and Mr. Dunaka was there also. He was tapping his foot in a disciplinary manner.

"Alright, I'm here." she said, panting slightly. "Have I missed the breifing?"

Akio123
August 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
"Commisioner Glynn, i was wondering how much lnger do we have to wait?" The commisioner did his laugh. "If you want, Lee, while we wait we can battle again!" Kaze ran behind me in a scared manner as Mr.Mime got ready for battle again. "Sir, no disrespect, but I rather wait for the others. Anyway, Vetani, I like your grass pokemon. I actually mostly train water types and Kaze." Suddenly, Commisioner Glynn sent out four more pokemon. "I choose Charizard, Ninetales, Flygon, and Swellow! Agents, meet my team!" His pokemon roared in greeting and scared Kaze.

Kay11190
August 22nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
Finishing a couple battles at the arena Kay decided it was time to head to the docking bay to meet up with the others. Zangoose carried his duffle bag as Kay walked with ihs hands behind his head. "You think would leave without us if we're late do you?" Kay asked Neo who gave a puzzled look for a response. "Well we'll have to ask them when we get there." Kay pressed the elevator button and stepped inside. ON the way down he looked out the glass at the spaceship they would be travling in. As Kay got out he noticed the comissoiner had introduced his pokemon to everyone. "That's a pretty nice team you got there comssoiner, I bet when you got here you kicked serious butt." Kay said with a smile quite entranced by his Charizard

Chibi-chan
August 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
OCC: Sorry! School..>_<

"Oh, You can just call me Tabbu <3" I said before she left and went to my office. I opened the door to see Mithos playing with my pokemon Fan, Salla, and Kuto.
"Yay sis! You're back! Are you fired?"
"No actually! I got a mission! Isn't that just GREAT?!" I couldn't contain my excitement. A mission...
"Oh, that's um great...." Mithos looked rather dissapointed, but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't do anything about that. My Pokemon at the moment seemed to be happy. Expecially, Fan, for I had just spend lots of time teaching him Volt Tackle.
"Well, you know what?" I said while I was packing, "I'll bring you back something amazing, OK?"
He seemed to perky up. "Really?"
"Really really!" I wasn't sure what though...
I finished packing and put away all my Pokemon exept Fan, who liked to lay on my head, unusually. "You know where to go back now, right Mithi?"
"yeah..."
"Ok, well I'll see you later then! Be good!" I gave him a hug and then left.
More of ran to the docking post.

"I hope I'm not late...." I said openly "Wow, that's a huge ship...."

Akio123
August 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
I saw Tabbu coming to us. "Looks like Miss Tabu is next to arrive! Hi, Miss Tabu!" I said with a smile. Kaze waved in a way of greeting too. "I guess just a couple more before we head into the ship. The Tsubasa looks so cool! Commisioner Glynn, how long did it take the Pokemon Police to build this ship?" The commisioner laughed, so I realized how he got it. "I won this off of my brother in a pokemon battle we had. I was going to build one, but I realized that this has more style suiting you guys." He said with a smile. "Commisioner, you must never lose I said in awe!" Comisioner Glynn laughed. "No, I lose, very rarely, but I do. Oh and Kay, I ws going to battle Lee, but he is afraid." I curled up embarressed when he said that.

Electric Hero
August 22nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
"1...2...3...4... you got only four pokmon, Commisioner?" I said... I didn't know he got just those four pokmon. "but if you want... I can battle ya" I added with a really decided smile and holding Charizard's pokeball. Pikachu sighed and poked my head. "right... hm... sorry Commisioner... the battle will have to wait... my pokmon don't want to have a battle now that I remember" I expressed as I returned Charizard's pokeball to my belt. Pikachu then made like a 'phew' expression. "I actually would like the Tsubabsa blue... oh whatever... I'm obsessed with blue... and silver... and black" I added kinda talking to everyone but I was like looking at the ship.

Akio123
August 22nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
OOC: It's Tsubasa, not Tsubabsa! XD
IC: "Max, I have six!" He laughed as he pointed to The Mr.Mime that was chasing Kaze and The Machoke carrying hundreds of documents. "Max, Commisioner Glynn is a really good trainer. He won the Pokemon League Championship twenty-six years in a row." The commisioner laughed with his Mr.Mime. "Lee, I am not that old you know Lee!" Kaze hid behind me as Mr.Mime stared at him. "Looks like Mr.Mime really wants to battle Kaze!" Kaze looked at me and responded with a face "Never again!" I looked at the commisioner. "Sorry, sir, but Kaze really doen't want to battle."

Electric Hero
August 22nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
ooc: I will stick with the Tsubabsa... remembers me of sushi XD. Ok... it was a minor finger error *cough* XD

ic: "oh... forgot about those two..." I expressed as I looked at Mr. Mime and Machoke. "wait... twenty-six years in a row! wait... so... YOUR AGE IS...!!!" I started saying until Pikachu stopped me... he kinda remembered that time when I got into some trouble with an old lady. I sighed as I looked around... I wondered if that was going to take longer... then I cracked my neck.

Chibi-chan
August 22nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
I looked down at my own Pokeballs. "Meh, I only have four...including this one on my head!" "Pluuu!" Waved the plusle on my head. "I mostly think of quality instead of quanity...they all are at really good levels!" I then began to look back at the ship, admiring it's technology.

Clow
August 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
OCC: sorry Im late
After joining the police Seth headed for the shuttle that every ones was on. If you get there quick you can make it she said, Im surprised they havent left." Seth said running toward the ship. After entering he saw Lee and Kay. "Hey guys glad you havent taken off surprised I joined up nice to see you two again." Seth said

Akio123
August 22nd, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Now that all of the agents are finally here, you, not me, can board the ship!" The commisioner motioned for us to enter the ship. "Lee, take this chair! He pointed to the captain's seat and I sat down. "I feel really special siting here.." Kaze sat on my lap and smile. "I guess you do to buddy!" I looked around. The commisioner cleared his throat. "I will not be going with you, so Lee and one more person you guys can pick is in charge. Also, you all will pick your own positions on the ship. The bunks are down the hall with each of your names on each one and the dinig room and ball room is on the sixth floor. Th kitchen is also on that floor. I can't remember where the bathrooms are and well you see you guys are in the cockpit. That is all, and now I must leave. Mr.Mime, use Teleport to bring us both back to my office!" Mr.Mime waved his hands in the air in a mime-like motion and they started to dissapear. "I bid you farewell and good luck!" He said with a smile a he dissapeared. "Guys, get on and get ready, I think I know how to pilot this."

Electric Hero
August 22nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
"you think you know!?" I said as I boarded the ship. Yeah... the technology was awesome. I sat down on a chair behind and not so far from Lee. "I'm staying... I don't care if this chair if for the one who has to sacrfice himself but I'm not moving!" I said. I bluckled up my seat belt and got ready for take off. "I will need the belt... I haven't seen your skills as a pilot... I don't want to risk my life..." I added as I looked at Lee.

Kay11190
August 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
Kay entered the ship Zangoose stilll carrying his bag he headed toward the bunks. Kay went through the different nunks until he found the one with his name on it. "Neo you can put the bag on the bed and take a nap if you want." Neo's ears percked at the sound of nap then emediatly curled on the bed and fell asleep. Kay headed back into the cockpit where Lee and Max were sitting. " So Lee you sure you know how to fly this thing because it looks more complex than some of the things I've flown." Kay said looking around at all the switches around the cokpit.

Akio123
August 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"I'm sure, I can!" I said hesitantly with a smile. "I mean what is the honestly worse thing that can happen? I flew ships like this when I got my ship pilot's liscense at sixteen. I mean sure it looks complicated, but..." Kaze cut me off wh he found a book that said "Tsubasa Pilot Manuel for Dummys." I looked at it with a smile as a pet Kaze. "This is quite convinient. Now, I don't have to wing it like I was...I mean pilot it like an ace." I opened the book and began to read it. "I atleast know how to start the thing and piolet it straight. Also, how to land."

gothsinn23
August 23rd, 2005, 04:21 AM
Vetani boarded, Grasswing not too far behind. He poked his long neck through the ship's door and looked around, looming over his trainer's head. Vetani petted Grasswing softly, and took a seat. She saw one of her fellow operatives at the wheel.

I sure hope he knows how to fly this thing..

Grasswing stood next to his master, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fit in a seat. Most of Vetani's pokemon could. Grasswing was surprisingly one of her smallest.

"Hey Grasswing, I oughtta give you a rest before we head off." Vetani said.

Grasswing nodded and made his usual dinosaur-like sound. Vetani withdrew Grasswing and took out Leaf, her Victreebel, instead. Leaf was the smallest pokemon she had, if you call him small.

"Take a seat, Leaf." she replied with a smile.

Leaf bounced himself over to a seat next to his master. She pet the leaf on his head slightly and smiled again.

Clow
August 23rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
Seth walks over to Kay. Hey man its been a while.... oh wait just a sec. Seth pulls the pokeball that had a string around it and was on his neck. "Come on out Blaze." A massive Typhlosion came out of the ball. "sorry Blaze isnt aloud in the house so he needs to stretch his legs right Blaze?' Seth said looking at blaze. "Ty phol!!!." the pokemon said with a smile. Oh but Im sorry Kay so hows the Police? I just joined so I have no idea."

Kay11190
August 23rd, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Well it's actually been kinda fun" Kay responded sitting back in one of te chairs. "Plus being here has given me alot of training and taught me hopw to handle my pokemon better. I think you'll like it here. I wonder if they have an arena on this ship because if they do we can catch up in a battle plus we could how much stronger we've gotten." Kay said tking out one of his pokeballs and spinning it on his finger. "So what do you say?"

Chibi-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
I soon entered the enormous ship. OMFG there was so much techonology! I tried to pay attention to the commisioner but- was that a X900-chip?! After the commisioner teleported away, only catching snippets of what he was saying, I took a seat by some cool flashy buttons :3.
"You better know how to pilot this pretty plane, Lee...all this precious equipment probably took so long to build! I'm going to make sure nothing happens to it..." Fan seemed to make a sighing noise on my head. "Here you go! Take the bag and the Pokeballs, you can go explore my dorm if you find it, you lazy Plusle you." I said taking him off my head.

My attention then turned to another girl with a Victreebel. I need to start some conversation to get rid of this unusually hyperness. "Hiya! My name is Taburagi, but you can call me Tabbu <3. Your name is?"

gothsinn23
August 23rd, 2005, 01:02 PM
"Hiya Tabbu, nice to meet you. My name's Vetani, but you can call me Tania."

She smiled to Taburagi and then pet Victreebel's head once more. She remembered seeing the Plusle that the girl had. She adored Electric pokemon almost as much as she did Grass pokemon.

"That's a nice Plusle you have there." she said, looking to the scurrying pokemon that was circling his master's feet.

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
occ: sorry guys, I had to go last night, and this gained 2 pages, can anyone tell me whats going on piz?

gothsinn23
August 23rd, 2005, 01:38 PM
OoC: We got our breifing and now we are getting acquainted as we settle ourselves on the ship (or shuttle, if you will.).

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
occ: tanks ^-^

ic: I stepped onto the ship, and looked around. Alot of people were talking happily talking with each other...bleh...I took a seat, and let my vulpix out. It stretched, and aoutmaticly went to sleep. Heh...bum... I thought, petting its head.

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Okay guys, I promise atleast one thing...I won't crash." I said as I laughed. "I am gonna start the ship now. I pulled on the Manuel piloting lever and hit the launch button. Okay, now everyone buckle up, because we are going to launch! In time minus ten seconds!" After ten seconds we launched into the the huge vast reaches of space at about mach forty. "Is everyone okay after the launch?" I asked everyone as Kaze unbuckled his belt and started to flow around. "I am going to turn on the gravity switch." As I did so, Kaze floated into my arms, so he wouldn't fall. "Okay, our first stop for investigatin is Planet Ekihia. This planet is a slum-like planet that is the intergallactic crime capital of the universe. Team Rocket was first spotted there with a really strong pokemon according to Commisioner Glynn. He said start there."

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 02:48 PM
"Did Glynn tell you what pokemon it is?" I asked, standing up, making Vulpix fall to the ground like a rag doll. I looked down at her, and shook my head. Worse bum... I thought.

Electric Hero
August 23rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
ooc: Mach 40! for Pete's sake! that is like going at 10 KM/H here on earth!! what about.... lightspeed? XD.

"well... what are we waiting for? let's go!" I said after Lee turned on the gravity switch. Pikachu always grabbed from my hair so he wouldn't fall when the gravity was on. "so... do you have any kind of information about that planet?" I asked Lee as we were approaching the planet.

Clow
August 23rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Seth looked at Kay "I would love a battle Slash my sandslash could never beat Neo of course all 3 of your fire types never beat Blaze in won round, though Nick did come close once or twice. Clow said petting Blaze. Hes my strongest, one of my favorite things to do is challenge a strong trainer in my dads GYM for a badge its a double battle my blaze and dads Entei never lost with thoughs two. Clow said then looked at Lee. Hey Lee Kay and me want to battle anywhere we can do that, also can you put this thing on auto pilot and battle winner? Clow said to Lee.

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 03:53 PM
I stared at Seth. Even I new battles on missions were not allowed, but I wasnt about to stop him. "Ill ref if you want!" I said happily

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
"Sadly, no to both questions both you and Teresa had Max. All the commisioner told me is that Team Rocket was using a pokemon that is horribly strong ground pokemon." Pulled some A.V. equiptment out of my bag. "Here is a movie on a projector screen." On the movie, it showed a large pokemon using Flamethrower, stealing from a jewelry store and was stamping on everything. "As you can see, this pokemon has to be Groudon stealng from The most luxerious store in the universe, charsdale."

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
I stared at the screen, looking for anything that needed to be noticed. "Well, Groudon wouldnt do that. So its Team Rocket?" I crossed my arms. "Why use one of the biggest pokemon there is?" I muttered. "No one will ever notice the big dinosaur thing going through their town. Not ever." I said sarcasticly.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
OOC: ^^' Um I missed about two pages so could some one please fill me in on what I've missed.

Chikara
August 23rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
occ: lol, i did that to. were basicly on a ship, going to this planet that has gruodon stealing from the most popular shop or something like that.

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Teresa, that is precisely why they would use a Groudon. No one can stop a three- ton,fire-breathing, dinosaur. I think that Groudon would be perfect for bank robberies. Taem Rocket loves to steal in the open or otherwise. I think that using any huge and strong pokemon would be a good idea. Here is my idea, we go to the planet and ask around for what exactly happened." Kaze looked at the movie and looked for my pokedex. He found it and handed it to me. "Thanks Kaze, I am really happy..." i scanned the movie and it was Groudon.

OOC: Alana, I sent you a PM with the update, but we are in space discussing the first planet we are going to.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
OOC: Ok I'm behind and can't post at the moment so assume my character is there and you can power play me a bit ok? Just to keep me up till I can post.

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
OOC: I got it! I will play as you, until you can post.!^^

Kay11190
August 23rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Sorry Clow it loks like we have to take care of buissness first. But once we get back lets battle" Kay said getting up from his seat. Kay walked over to where the others were observing the screen. "Wow, looks like Team Rocket is using a good plan for once" Kay said watching the massive Groudon. So I'm guessing we're looking for leads on this thing, that should be easy. Of course I don't think we should travel in his big group on this planet it might look suspicious." Lay said remembering what this planet was known for. "I just hope no one we turned in is there or it might blow our cover."

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Actually, Commisioner Glynn wants us all to be together at all times. Also, we need to find as many clues on the planet as possible. Kaze, get my pokeballs!" Kaze ran over to to my bag and pulled out my other pokeballs. "I choose everyone! Gary, My Blastoise, came out first and brought out cookies and gave then to everyone. My Milotic, Bengy was next and started to dance around for everyone. Jumpy, My very small and agile Suicune came out and made an Ice Sculpture of my friends. Gyra, My Gyrados cam and used a Hydro Pump and finally, my Skarmory flew around and used Steel Wing. "Everyone, meet my team of pokemon!" My large team gave a large greeting and smile with Kaze in the middle. "Anyway guys, I need you all to piolet the ship, okay?" My pokemon started to piolet the ship and let us have a break.

Electric Hero
August 23rd, 2005, 06:25 PM
I ate a cookie Lee's Blastoise. Then I looked at the ice sculptures that his Suicune made. "ok... if they can pilot this ship... I will have a break" I said as I stood up and went with everyone else. "ok... I didn't introduced myself... I'm Max... this is my Pikachu... and possibly you will meet my whole team later... nice to meet you... al off you" I added as I looked at everyone and then I waved my hand.

gothsinn23
August 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Vetani nodded slightly to Lee's description of their mission, though she loved breaking up into groups. If she were to break that rule, Mr. Dunaka would never let her live that down.

As Lee released his pokemon to help on the ship, she smiled to each of them. The Suicune awed her the most, since she had never seen any form of legendary or sub-legendary pokemon other than the experience she would never forget. When Vetani was young, she was playing in the woods and a small green pokemon flew towards her. It tilted his head slightly and then flew away. After growing up and doing research, she had found out that the pokemon she encountered was Celebi.

Waving slightly to Max, she took out some of her pokeballs too. After pondering for a moment which she would release, she finally let out Bud and Bush, just for the sake of having them being acquainted with Lee's pokemon. Though, she kept in mind that Leaf was still sitting next to her.

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
"We need to assign jobs to do on the ship, so we all are happy. The commisioner appointed me capitan, so I will apoint everyone their postions. Max, I think you should be our Marksmen and work the weaponary on the ship. Kay, I have tastsed your cooking and I think you should be our chef. Co-piolets with me should be two people, I need Ruki and Teresa. I want Ventani to be the navigator, since it looks like she knows where she needs to go at most times. Tabu, I need you to be out other Marksman and logkeeper of our Journeys, if you don't mind. Seth and Angel, can you two help cook and land navigation. Ventani I want to do space navigation." Kaze looked at me in a way. "Okay, truth time guys, I gave these positions, because Commisioner Glynn showed me this." I handed them a job chart in which the commisioner chose their jobs.

gothsinn23
August 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Sounds good to me." she said, walking over to Lee and looking at the chart.

Well..I guess Mr. Dunaka isn't such a bum after all. After all, he is the Commisioner's Advisor. Maybe he might actually be trusting me more...

"I took a few classes a while back on Astronomy and Astro-physics, so I will know what I'm doing." She said with a smile and a peace sign.

Electric Hero
August 23rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
"WOO-HOO!! ALRIGHT!! I'll be the marksman!!" I almost yelled. I was happy I was in charge of the weaponry... I don't know hwy but I liked weapons a lot... and specially when I can work in ships. "so... where should I work?... I mean... I don't know where are the weapons." I asked Lee.

Kay11190
August 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Cook huh, I guess I can deal with that. But I'm not doing dishes I hate dishes with a passoin." Kay said his hand in a fist. "Anyway it looks like I don't have anything to do for now I guess I'll get Neo and take a look at the kitchen." Kay said walking off toward his room. When Kay got to his room he found Zangoose unpacking all of his stuff. "You know you don't have to do that Neo." He said placing his hand on Zangoos's head. "Anyway I want you to come with me to look at the kitchen" "Zang" Neo replied jumping onto Kay's back. "You know your getting kinda heavy maybe I should hold out on that new food I've been making for you."

Akio123
August 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
"The weapons, including the scouting ships, and other weapons including, the weapons on the ship are all on the sixth floor accoring to this document. Is everyone ready for getting ready for their jobs?" I asked everyone. Suddenly, a giant ship with a giant red R on it passed us. "A Team Rocket Starship! We have to follow it! Ventani, please go to the navigation panel over there Ruki and Teresa help me piolet this thing please!"

Electric Hero
August 23rd, 2005, 08:32 PM
"ok-dokey!" I expressed in happiness. I went to the elevator ((ooc: if the ship has an elevator... if not I went by the stairs XD)) and went to the sixth floor. "woooow" I expressed as I looked at all that weaponry. "I'm the right man for this job... and well for being the pilot but... nah... if this thing has a cannon... anytime would be perfect for showing my skilss as a marksman... hehehehe" I added as I looked at everything around me. Pikachu sighed and tried to understand me.

Clow
August 24th, 2005, 06:25 AM
OOC: im homeschooled im on break lol
Cooking huh? well Im a great cook and I dont even use a stove I just use Blaze he knows just the right amount of heat. But cooking isnt going to help with that rocket ship so call me if we board them ok. Seth said heading to his room. Ok ill just dump me stuff here and head to the Kitchen, I may just out do Kay in cooking and sense Im a great chef ill stick Angel with the dishes hehe. Seth said letting out a laugh.

gothsinn23
August 24th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Vetani made her way over to the navigational panel. There was a lot of high-tech navigational equipment there, but nothing she wasn't used to.

She pressed a large blue button a and a tiny probe launched out of the ship's front. It targeted the Rocket Starship and clung onto it like a leech. The probe connected to the navigational and directional circuits of the car, underneath its tiny exterior.

"I've just launched a probe to the Rocket Starship. It transfers their traveling directions to our Left Navigational Frame." A screen on the left side of the mini-work room lit up, showing a light-green-lined grid with major stars labeled and a large red dot, which symbolized the Rocket Starship.

"Wherever they go, wherever they are headed, we will know."

Akio123
August 24th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Good work Ventani!" I said as I gave her a thumbs up symbol. "Okay, now Teresa and Ruki, please help me fly the ship as close as we cn to their ship without being spotted!" I got to my piolet postion and began to piolet the ship forward. "Okay, Ventani, do you have the postion of where they are and we are in how far the planet is? That way I have some idea how long it will be before we get to the planet...Hey wait a minute, I see planet Eihkia!" I said as I pointed to a large pink planet the resembled Mars. "That is where Groudo was spotted robbing Charsdales!"

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 01:14 PM
OOC: I'm baaaaaaaack.......*everyone runs and hides* :P Ok Time to catch up. I hope.

Ruki sat down I the co-pilots seat and listened to what Lee said. She was very interested in Eihkia and even more so in the fact that Groudon had been spotted there and robbing Charsdales no less. "A legend robbing anything is highly odd. But that just means something up and I'll bet money it has to do with Team Rocket."

gothsinn23
August 24th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"It will be appriximately thirty Earth minutes before we land on Eihkia." Vetani replied. She brought up a large map on the center screen, similar to the Left Navigational Frame. Though, it showed all of the spacial objects and/or everything in its radius. Unlike the Left Panel, it didn't cart courses.

"Are you sure you want to get close to that ship, Lee? We don't want to put the probe in danger of being detected. If we are detected, Team Rocket will eventually figure out what we're doing and avoid us at all costs." She then remembered that he was boss..and shrugged slightly. "Do you want to take that risk?"

Kay11190
August 24th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Kay and Neo got on the elevator and headed up to the sixth floor. When they exited there was one door to their left and two to the right. The first door on the right was a dining room with a long table with one chair at the head and four along each side. The door to the left had an enormous ballroom which Kay didn't know what they would really have a party for. tHe final door to the right was the ktichen.It was packed with all the newest cookware ever though Kay didn't seem to overly exited. "You know Neo that we might not even use most of this stuff. You and Nick can take care of most of the cooking yourselves" Kay said pulling up a stool at a long metal table placed in the enter of the room with pots hanging over it. "Well we don't have to worry about lunch since Chris hsa to buy it so how about I make you and the others some food." "Zang Zang" Neo replied jumping up and down. Kay llooked in the fridge and took out some peppers, onions and chicken. "Alright Neo start cutting while I see if there is anything else to add to it."

Chikara
August 24th, 2005, 02:58 PM
I took a seat in a co-pilots seat, and called back vulpix. She wont be much help... I thought, putting the pokeball into my belt. I looked out the window, and stared at the planet. ...Thats seems...close I thought, looking at Ruki, but she seemed like it was ok, so I didnt worry.

Clow
August 24th, 2005, 03:59 PM
After riding the elevator to the sixth floor Seth headed too the kitchen. "Ah Kay you've already started. Seth said while grabbing some spices, peppers, and some Onions. "Im making my famous Lavardige Volcano salsa. Seth said mixing the spices and cutting the peppers and Onions. It goes great on All kinds of meats, potatos, and with a few added ingredients I can make it a Soap and salsa. Seth said putting the bowl down and adding a secret ingredient from a small bottle. Oh and it seems we found a Rocket ship I told them to call use if we bored them or they bored use. Seth said looking at Kay.

Akio123
August 24th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Ventani, you are right, but we need to be close to them, so we can track them." I pressed a button next to my chair to contact Max and Kay. "Kay, first I need you to acess the kitchen hacking system and hack into their main computer system. After you hack into in, shut down their main tracking system. That way they can't find us. Max, then I need you to distract them with sending out some basic Pikapod ships! Ruki and Teresa, please help me piolet the ship for the next Thirty Miles!"

gothsinn23
August 24th, 2005, 06:09 PM
OoC: It's Vetani not Ventani. If you've ever seen The Lion King 2, and know who that character is, then you know how it's spelled and pronounced. But if you haven't seen it, I understand.

IC:

Vetani nodded to Lee's answer and pressed a button on the left side of the mini-workroom, zooming in on the Rocket Starship's blip as they approached a bit closer. As she did this, she heard Lee giving assignments, though she didn't hear any special one assigned for her.

"What should I do, Lee? Remain navigator?"

Electric Hero
August 24th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"whatever you say... Boss... wow... akward..." I said as Lee told me. I went to some screen and looked at the basic Pikapod ships. "ok... this is thrash that will make Team Rocket thrash" I expressed... a really bad expression I must say. I pressed some buttons and got ready the pikapod ships. "whenever you want!" I said to Lee.

Akio123
August 24th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"Vetani, I actually need you to not only keep navigating but send out a virus-ridden Pikaprobe ship that will not only latch onto their ship, but ruin their computer system." I said as smiled. "If we destroy the computer-systems, we can break into their ship and find out where hey are kep Groudon and what else they are planning. We are still going to Eihkia, but now were are going to also find out where they are keeping their legendary pokemon. Oh and Max, please fire The Pikapod now!"

Kay11190
August 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
After hearing Lee's command Kay looked over to the corner of the room and found a computer. He hurried over there and got straight to work on hacking into thier system. "Alright, lets see password, password. I know I'll just use this little thing" Kay said pulling out what seemed to be a giant calculator with more buttons. He conected the wire from it into the computer and turned on the password device. "OK lets set this to a 8 letters using both numbers and letters repeateing." He pressedthe enter button on the device and numbers and letters started falshing faster than he could make out what it was. "Haha I got it. OK now say goodbye to your tracking system" Kay laughed pulling out a cd from his back pocket. He loaded the disc and sent a virus the would devour thier tracking system in a matter of seconds. "Yes it worked, no tracking for them at least until they figure out how to undue my virus hich would take years. Now back to cooking."

Akio123
August 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"I don't understand something, you guys. It occured to me that we have attacked Team Rocket and they haven't done anyhting to us yet. Maybe we should get a more virus-ridden probes." I pressed the call button and called Max again. "Max, please send three more probes after the one you sent. Also, Ventani make sure the probe you send has a security virus, so we can see all the internal security feed fom the inside of that ship. I want to be able to know what they are planning before we go in."

Electric Hero
August 24th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"probes?... you mean... Pikapods?" I asked Lee by the Comm. "ok... whatever you say..." I sent three more ships and just looked at the them as they were flying... moving in space. I looked around and saw some cannons that can be in the outer-shell of the ship and fire. "cool" I expressed.

gothsinn23
August 25th, 2005, 04:33 AM
"Vetani sent out a small red particle and it attached onto the probe like a leech. It was actually more of a transmit scanner than a burden.

"The scanner says that all of this type of probe have that feature, Lee." she said.

Akio123
August 25th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"That is really cool Vetani! Now, all we need now is to wait a while. We really aren't in any danger anymore. Now let's get some dinner." I pressed the Intercom button next to my chair. "Kay, Seth, and Angel, please start dinner! I love everything Kay makes, so you should choose tonight, but I would love some of your famous pizza!" I said as I laughed. Kaze tugged on my pants. "Oh and make your famous pokemon food pizza too for the pokemon!" Kaze smiled. "I don't mind boy." I said as I picked up Kaze.

gothsinn23
August 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Sounds good!" Vetani said, exiting the small navigational workroom area. She took a seat back with Leaf and pat him on the head. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take out teh rest of 'em too. They need to eat.

She took out the remaining five pokeballs in her belt and released Grasswing (Tropius), Bud (Exeggutor), Bush (Shiftry), Vine (Cacturne), and Solar (Venasaur).

Akio123
August 25th, 2005, 05:52 PM
I began to walk to the upstairs with Kaze on my shoulder. "Hey boy, I can't wait to have some of Kay's homecooking! I wonder what he will make..." I said thinking about his famous pizza and other foods. "Okay boy let's run there!" I ran to the elevator. Suddenly, Kaze and I heard a crash. "Kaze, I heard something coming from the ballroom!" I ran to the ballroom with Kaze by my side. "We are here, but there is something else..." I ran and saw a rocket underling hiding. "Show yourself and fight!" The grunt ran and Kaze caught him. "Kaze, make him talk!"

Electric Hero
August 25th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I heard something in the ballroom. "huh?" I expressed as I heard the crash. Me and Pikchu went to the elevator and went to the ballroom. There I saw Lee and Kaze and a Rocket Grunt. "good you have the situation under control, Lee" I said to him as I saw that Kaze caught the grunt.

Akio123
August 25th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Thanks Max, and you should go to the forth floor. Kay is making dinner and I will be alittle late." I turned to the grunt. "Kaze, use Showball then Ice Beam!" Kaze charged a large ball of darkness then shot it. The lifted his left claw and shot a beam oof ice then froze it. "Grunt, I don't know how you got on our ship, but you are going to tell me. How did you get here?" The grunt's voice was muffled. "Oh right, Kaze, use Metal Claw and break the ice please." Kaze lifted his rght claw and hit the ice. "Okay, where did you come from?" The grunt turned and grunted to me. "Kaze Slash him till he tells us." Kaze began to Slash the grunt. "Okay, I snuck onto the ship from the pikapod that came back." I laughed at him. "You are pathcetic. Time to take you to the dungeon." He cringed and I laughed again. "No, but I am going to take you to eat with us until we know what to do with you." I tied him up and I dragged him as Kaze went on my shoulder. "Hey guys, look what I found." I pointed to the grunt. "He is going to eat with us."

Electric Hero
August 26th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"ok" I said as I heard Lee. I went to the elevator with Pikachu on my shoulders and went to the fourth floor. There I saw Kay making dinner. "mmm... smells deeeeeeelicious" I expressed as I entered the kitchen. "...what cha making for dinner?" I asked Kay as I walked towards him.

Clow
August 26th, 2005, 03:32 PM
OOC: HEY KAYS making dinner?? Yah ill remember that lol..
IC: "Well Im making my famous Lavardige Volcano sauce, some kabobs as appetizers, and fresh corn chips with Lavardige salsa. Kay is making the main course and desert, but he hasn't said what hes making." Seth said while Blaze finishes making the fresh Kabobs.

"Oh but Im Seth old friend of Kay and Lee and If anyone didn't no I'm an Ace cook and driver, you know Lee may be able to drive this thing but a few years ago he couldn't drive a car to save his life haha." Seth said while laughing.

Electric Hero
August 26th, 2005, 03:39 PM
As soon as Seth finished talking, the closest thing to my face is: o_O. Oh yeah... that really amazed me. I kinda laughed... or at least I think I did. "well... sorry if I didn't introduce myself earlier... I'm Max... nice to meet you" I replied to Seth as I smiled. ".... ok I can't resist the smell..." I expressed as the smell hit my face again.

Akio123
August 26th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"Oh Seth, remember I am right here and I could so drive a car! I justr was nervous when I took my driving test." I said with a smile dragging The Team Rocket Grunt. "Oh yeah and remember he is eating with us. Anyway, I can drive now." I took out my drivers liscense then Kaze took out his. "Did I forget to mention Kaze got his Liscense before me I said as I got out vintage juice. "The comisioner gave us vintage juices to drink for the drink. Kaze get me a bottle of soda and orange juice." As Kaze put his license away, he pulled out some bottles. "Thanks Kaze, anyway let's go down to our room. Kay and everyone, coud you guys watch this Rocket guy? I confisacted his pokemon and weaponary, so please just watch him." I handed Teresa, Vetani, Ruki, and Seth is pokeball. "All he has are a Muk, a Seviper, a Weezing, and a Crobat. I will take care of his weapon." I pulled out a rainbow-rock-like sword. "It is made from a Groudon's sheded tail skin and Ho-oh's feather. I will analyze it on the cockpit, first floor. I think I can figure out all the materials." I said as Kaze and I walked off.

Clow
August 26th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Seth looked at Lee "Well I didn't think you would make such a big deal out of this hehe, Oh, and I said to call me if something happened. Seth said looking at the Rocket. I wanted to trash ANY rocket, YOU see them all the time But this is the first time Ive SEEN a grunt in two week? Seth said grabbing two kabobs. But Lee, Max try my kabobs there lightly lased with my Lavardige Volcano sauce so even you too can take the heat.
OCC: You better not insult my cooking my char is good at cooking and Mechanic if you didn't no also A bit of computer skills (After rockets paned out he need a hobby.) Also this RP is at this point my pokemon RP the Pokemon Academy is ok but no PM in a while and I havent even started the shifter thing.

Kay11190
August 27th, 2005, 09:28 AM
OOC:Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy.

IC: 'Well Max you will see later but if you have to know I'm cooking Tripe made from the best sheep stomach around. I'm joking I'm cooking Barbaque chicken, with mashed potatoes and hommade maccaroni" Kay said putting the last dish in the oven. Anyway it's great that Chris confiscated this guys pokemon or zangoose would have went crazy fighting Seviper. Whenever he see's one he doesn't even listen to me and just fight's until he's to injured to move." Kay said watching Zangoose eat the pokemon food he had finished making. "So this your fist time seeing a Rocket grunt up Close Seth?"

Clow
August 27th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Youre kidding right?" Seth looked closely at Kay. "I've been whopping them ever sense my earlier days, didnt you hear me?" "I haven seen a rocket in two weeks" so Ive seen many, ive at least taken down 50 rockets." Seth said eating won of his extra kabobs. "Tell me what are you making for dessert?

Electric Hero
August 27th, 2005, 09:50 AM
"ok Lee... whatever you say" I replied to him as he walked away. Then I saw Seth making me taste one of his kabobs. "ok..." I expressed before eating one. Even I hated all kind of sauces... that one was perfect. "mmmm....mmmmm... MMMMMMM.... this is incredible!! it's so delicious!" I expressed. I almost had the whole kabob still in my mouth... so I could still have the flavor in my mouth. However... I almost vomit when I heard Kay saying he had tripes of the best sheep. Good that I had a strong stomach in that time. I finally swallowed the kabob and looked at Kay. "mmm... chicken.... yummy" I added as Pikachu almost fell because of the good smell of the kitchen.

ooc: this post made me hungry... I hope all of you are happy!! XD

gothsinn23
August 29th, 2005, 08:25 AM
OoC: Now you made me hungry! xD

Vetani could smell the chicken from the main room and smiled as she took in the smell. Her pokemon smiled also.

"You guys, you know you can only have pokemon food."

Her pokemon sighed, but still smiled. She laughed a little and pet each of them on the head.

As Lee tossed her a pokeball, she looked at it intently. It seems that she was given the Crobat.

"Aw man, a Poison type. I don't like this type." she said with a shiver.

And keep a watch on this guy, would ya?

"Will do Lee." Vetani replied with a small salute. She sat down next to the Rocket and glared at him intently. Rockets usually had poison and dark types, and she didn't really like either of them. As long as the pokemon were part-grass, it was ok.

The man started to reach his hand for the pokeball that was in Vetani's right pocket. Out of instinct, she swiped her hand at the Rocket's hand, and he quickly took his hand away.

"Don't even think about it.." she said in an annoyed tone.

Akio123
August 29th, 2005, 09:05 AM
OOC: Hey guys I am in the bayhamas until late this Friday, so I give the rp too Gothsinn23, Alana, Max Hunter, and Clow until I get back. I would li9ke Max Hunter or Gothsinn to Powerplay my vharecter until I get back Okay? Well I will see you guys on Saturday. Also, I am on because I had yto pay Thirty bucks to get nonline, so until then I bid you farewell.

Electric Hero
August 29th, 2005, 02:28 PM
ooc: ok... see you 'til saturday... I have to do homework... so I will possibly come back later and post...

Akio123
September 2nd, 2005, 09:35 AM
OOC: As yoyu all may have seen, I found away to get on the internet here in the Bhamas, so everyone can resume posting again.

Kay11190
September 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
"For desert I was just going to make some icecream sundays or a cake but I'll go with the icecream. Anyway I'm going to need help making some pokemon food for all the other pokemon so no one is left out." Kay said grabbing more spices and inredients from the cabinets. Zangoose can you cut the spices again please, this should be the last time today buddy." "Zang Zang" Zangoose replied odding his head and chopping the spices yet again. "NOw for the lsat question, who's washing the dishes?"

Clow
September 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
OOC: What happend to angel she needs to do them we cooked lol

Akio123
September 3rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
OOC: Actually, I think she told me she quit, because the rp is going to fast fo her.
IC: "Even thought I am your capitan, I will hjave kaze do the dishes." I said, but as soon as I said that, Kaze ran away to our room. "Kaze, i was just kidding I said as I closed my eyes." Suddenly Kaze appeared again smiling. "You really hate chores, don't you?" I said as I picked him up and smiled. "Seroiusly though, I will do them." I took out the cleaing materials and cleaned them in a matter of seconds. "Now, tommaorow we should be hitting Eihkia. I want to know who wants to be the mole who will go undercover as a shopper at Charsdales."

Clow
September 3rd, 2005, 11:56 AM
OCC: Should we re open the spot?

Akio123
September 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
OOC: Yeah, the RP desiogn needsevery space filled, so ask anyone and I will aswell.

Clow
September 3rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
OOC: I will
IC: Well if you want to do the dishes then ok but..." He said grabbing a pokeball. "Lets go Sabrina." Seth said letting out the Gardevoir. Let Sabrina help you clean the dishes." The Gardevoir looked Seth with a glare. "Oh come on Sabrina you have psychic power you wouldnt have to lift a finger, plus ill give you one of my extra kabob's just the way you like them and 4 of your favorite pokeblock." (Pokeblocks is the only real pokemon food he know who to make but he's good at it the block's are even good enough for humans.) Sabrina looked at Seth with a smile and nodded. "There you go, also I have made a bottle of my sauce but try it before you poor it on thing's this stuff can make Blaze run for water, but hay I like it spice, also I have hot, not for light wait's and mild salsa for all of you." He said grabbing all the food he made and putting it all together.

Electric Hero
September 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
"I will go undercover..." I said to Lee as I turned to him. Pikachu made of course a surprised face. "don't worry Pikachu... I'll be fine... because... YOU WILL GO WITH ME!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" I said to him... I knew he didn't want to go so that's why I made him go with me. "anyway... WOO FOOD!!!" I added like if I never said something.

Akio123
September 3rd, 2005, 10:03 PM
I hit myself over the head. "I will go with you, since I think this place needs more then one trained agent. Also, we need a navigator, so Vetani can you come as well?" I asked my friend. Suddenly, the rocket grunt spoke."Groudon, is not on Eihkia, neither are the other legendary pokemon we captured." I gasped as he spoke those words then grapped his red ascot. "Where are they and why did you capture them? No food until we get answers!" He smiled and laughed a meniachal laugh. "We wanted more money, more pokemon, and most of all the legendaries at our command! We want your minor legedary pokrmon too, that is why I am here to get Seth's Articuno and Lee's Suicune." I called my Suicune, Jumpy, from the cockpit. "As you can see, my Suicune, is grossly undersized, I don't thinkl Team Rocket wants it. Now Jumpy, Ice Beam and make hit quiet for awhile!" Jumpy froze the Team Rocket member and I turned to my friends. "Should we go to Eihkia or thaw out this guy and get some answers?"

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 08:52 AM
OCC: Hey got an idea the rocket on the ship may be are new person, he could have been forced into becoming a Rocket but never wanted to not to not bad if we can find someone to feel his shoes with a full profile lol.

Electric Hero
September 4th, 2005, 09:17 AM
ooc: I don't know why... but I think you should have said that via PM to Akio123 o_O... oh well... I don't know... he has talked like a really evil Rocket Grunt... so... changing his whole personality or history, etc. can be soemthing really... wild and crazy! XD.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 01:17 PM
OOC: Max Hunter is right. Clow that is a really good idea, but we have already made him and incredibly evil personality.

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 01:29 PM
OOC: Oh well we could meet as a stowaway or maybe back on earth there is many possibilities.
IC:"I say we thaw his head out and leave a nice hot plate and a fan to drift the smell to his nose, and then we tell him he can have it and get completely thawed as soon as he talks, so he will get warm again and get some food, on the way to Eihkia." Seth said with a dark smile on his face.

gothsinn23
September 4th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Vetani smiled as the Rocket was tortured with good smells and questions. She then stood next to her companions and crossed her arms, listening to him talk.

"Hmph..no wonder he wasn't interested in my pokemon." she thought, silently calling Grasswing to her side after all of her pokemon had eaten.

And we also need a navigator. Vetani, will you come too?

After hearing this, Vetani nodded and smiled slightly. "Sure thing, captain. When we land, I'll take the digital maps from the navigational room and we can head out."

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 01:40 PM
I smiled. "I completely agree with you. Kaze use Metal Claw around his head." Kaze smashed the head of the statue and made a plate of food and took out a high-powered fan. "Kaze, thanks my little Sneasel friend!" Kaze jumped up and smiled. "I think we need more informatin. Hey Rcket guy, where are the pokemon?" He laughed and tried to wiggle out of the rest of the ice. "I will never tell you, children." I looked darkly at him. "Kaze, move the plate of food farther from his head." Kaze smiled evily too as he moved the plate. "Also, Kaze could you use an Icy wind and blast his body more and then his head." Kaze did so. "Wait, they are in Space Station Rapid Fire Delta!" I ran backward with Kaze as he said that. "D-Did yu just say Space Station Rapid Fire Delta?! The space station in the crime sector where the Pokemon Police is not allowed.?"

gothsinn23
September 4th, 2005, 02:05 PM
"How typical..." Vetani said. "Rockets taking advantage of the police's only weakness. You're more shallow than I thought." Grasswing shook his head in a mocking matter.

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Seth walks up to the rocket grunt and punches him very hard then, takes one piece of meat from a kabob and put it in his mouth. "the punch was for calling us kids, I was kicking rocket tail with him as a Quilave when I was a kid, the food was for answering the question, now answer any more Lee has and you'll get more food and no burning hair, don't and you get the opposite got it rocket punk!!! Seth said with Blaze right over his shoulder they both had an evil grin on there faces.

Electric Hero
September 4th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Rapid Fire Delta?... cool name..." I expressed as I looked at him. I crossed my arms and looked at Lee. "so... what are we going to do? do we go there or do we get on this planet now?" I asked him. Pikachu jumped off my shoulders and shocked the grunt. I think he was waiting for doing it.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Ouch, kid if you punch me again, I will get you get back!" He said as Kaze sharpened his claws. "I guess I will have to do this the hard way.Kaze use Shadow Ball on his leg!" Kaze charged a very large,dark-energey, ball and shot it at the Rocket member. "Rocket punk, never insult out crew, and there are more of us then you and we need information. You need food, I think we can help each other don't you?" He looked away. "Kaze freeze his head in a position, so he can only look toward us." Kaze froze him again. "Okay, what do you want to know?" I looked at him with a grin. "Who is the leader of The new Team Rocket?" He responded to me. "It is Space Pirate Alfina Delta, the leader of the Space Pirate crew that became a Space Elite Four member three years ago." I looked at him in disgust. "I guess that makes sense. Next question, what is the strongest pokemon you have?" He grinned with an evil grin. "We altered both Ho-oh and Lugia's DNA to become pure evil." I fell backward. "Alright Seth you ask the next question."

Electric Hero
September 4th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"can I kick him? can I kick him? can I!? CAN I?!" I said kinda angry. I made an evil smile later. "I wonder how they succesfully altered Ho-oh's and Lugia's DNA to make them evil..." I said to Pikachu and then looked at Lee. "do you know where's a room with a big computer and a lab so I can do some research, Lee?" I asked him.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"In each of our roms there is suppose to be super computers for each of our private research. I think they injected them with something though or maybe brainwashed them.." The Rocket grunt laughed. "We made a machine in which we made a sirum that not only brai nwashes them, but there is no antidote made! You will have to create one!" I slapped the laughing Rocket member in the face. "Where is the lab, because I know it isn't on Rapid Fire?!" He stopped laughing and began to scream. "Fine, we have the lab on Planet Corona, but you ca't even get in unless you get a Pass from our Eihkia base where we are keeping Groudon."

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Seth had a ghastly look on his face. "Lugia and Ho-Ho but.... I have always wanted a shoot at Lugia and you do this to it..... ggggrrrrr Team rocket has gone WAY to far... Blaze! No attacking his froze parts that may be too much pleasure for him." Seth said grabbing a ball." Slash let's go. The Sandslash came out of its ball looking at Kaze with fire in his eyes. "Slash not now, now I have a question has team Rocket gotten hold of a Celebi yet? I want a true and good answer or so help me I will make sure that Kaze, Slash, and Neo use a group claw attack of their choice and that wont be pretty." Seth said still angry about the Lugia.

Electric Hero
September 4th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"don't worry about Lugia... I wanted to give it a shot too with him... but... this is too much... I can create an antidote... but I need a lab and the ingridients of the 'evil' potion" I said to Seth as I looked at him and placed my hand on his right shoulder. "I just wonder how they did create soemthing so powerful to make Lugia and Ho-oh evil" I added.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"We have not captured Celebi yet, but it's current whereabouts are on Earth. So, we have sent opperatives to go and capture it. However, there is a problem It is in Ilex Forest, in Johto." Kaze and I got angry. "If you hurt one leaf in Johto, I will take you down myself. Kaze, use your Metal Claw on his left leg." Kaze smashed into his leg. "Kid, if you do that again, Seviper will use its Poison Tail." I laughed at his statement. "You realize we have it." He cringed at my statement. "Anyway, Celebi can only be summoned from time and space threw Ilex forest and certain special poemon. We found out they are the Johto legendary pokemon including Jumpy, Lee's Suicune!"

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"I agree with Lee I have an Uncle in Johto I'm not sure witch reign I enjoy more if I get enough cash I'll buy A home there, oh and don't worry Im sure your Seviper will have a good home back on earth we should wait a sec on earth.... A another ghastly look came to his face. "Dad..... He has a Entei... if they now about Zazu and Jumpy then they must..... IF THEY LAY A HAND ON MY DAD... what can we do to make sure he's ok? He is strong but what if they hit him hard with like 10 rockets at once, Lee is there ANYTHING I can do?" Seth said looking at Lee
OCC: If this would be trouble to bring him up ill edit.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 04:14 PM
"Seth, contact him now and I will call the Pokemon Police to pick him up. He will have to get his trainers, pokemon, and if in anyway possible, compress the actual building, meaning the gym, and anything that is a trace of your Father and Zazu from the city. Not to mention move them all to the Pokemon Police Spae Station." I took out my Pokecell. "Hello commisioner Glynn?" The commisioner smiled. "Lee and friends, how is everyone today?" I smiled them my face went solemn. "We need you to pick up Seth's Dad from Earth, because Team Rocket wants his Entei." The commissioner turned away to make a call. "Seth, your Father is an old friend of mine, I sent another ship I won from my older brother that used to be a Intergalactic Cruise Liner. Well I must go now." He hung up beforewe cold say goodbye. "Okay Seth, that problem is now solved. Contact you Dad and tell him. Next, we have to get one more piece of information. Rocket Member, on Planet Eikiha what did Groudon steal and where can I get a pass and I am guessing where I can get the pass, Groudon is there." He looked away. "Yes, that is true and we stole the orbs that control Kyogre and Groudon, because we can't control them yet."

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"ok I'll call him but first, Rocket here's is a few peace of kabob but Blaze is going to sock you one sense your kind has made his friend's and my friend's from the GYM have to leave there homes Blaze." Blaze walked up to the grunt and punched the grunt with force. Seth pulled out his pokecell and as he dialed the number he said "Hey grunt don't be to mad it could have been a flame thrower, Man this going to be a pain everyone there knows about Entei and Zazu me and dad even gave kid's and trainer's alike rides, *sigh this will look weird With almost the hole town being gone. The phone stopped ringing. "Hello Blake here. Um hi dad I need to talk to you about something." Seth started to tell his dad about team rocket.

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Okay Rocket Grunt now that you have eatean and now we have all the info we need, I think it is time you give us your pass and we will get more once we hit Eikhia. I choose you, Gary!" My Blastoise came out. "Gary, could you use you cannons to blast him to the next planet over without making him lose any air in space and I will try your pecan sandies you made." Gary smiled and grabbed The Rocket Grunt. He then loaded him into the cannon. Gary finally blasted him out after. "Thanks Gary, now where are those Pecan sandies?" Gary put on his pink apron with a carrot on it then took out some pastries with nuts in them. "Gary these are great try them!"

gothsinn23
September 4th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Vetani smiled a semi-evil smile as the rocket grunt was blasted by Lee's Blastoise. "Pheh, well he sure had it coming.." she thought as she waved to the Rocket who was soaring through space.

After intaking the information given, and sampling the Pecan Sandies (I love those! xD), she walked up behind Lee and tapped him slightly on the shoulder.

"So uh..we're heading to Eikhia first, right? It shouldn't take us that long to get there. If you want, I could chart a quicker route so that we could get there by dawn and enter silently."

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Thanks Vetani, we need that actually also, yes we are going to need to go to Eihkia first. We need a small ship for three people and changes of clothes. We can't land the Tsubasa, because the residents of Eihkia are going to get suspicious of us. We need disguises. Anyway, Max could you find a small ship for you, Vetani, and me? Next Seth, Kay, Tabbu, and Ruki I need you to take these transmitters that can keep in contact with us."

Clow
September 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Seth came back from his room handing up the phone. "Ok bit I wanted to go down next time my talents are cooking, battling, and I also got into mechanic's when the rocket's started to pan out, I guess that's is when they wanted to go to space more than ever." Seth said looking at the kitchen table. "But hay before we get there let's sit down and enjoy the feast we've got here (OCC: we didn't all already eat right?)

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Your right let's eat now and have a good dinner then go to the Eihkia first thing in the mourning. We will begin at dawn promptly. None of us three opperatives can be late. Not to mention we need alias names. My Name is Lee Elm, so my fake name will be Mel Ele. I mixed up the letters in my name. Also, they have a DNA identifier once we get on the planet. You are not allowed into any towns unless you are registered as a visitor or a citizen. We have to hide out identities. I will dye my hair from Brown to Red and change my outfit. My I.D. will say I am a Doctor and I am a citizen of Friezan Town. That is where Charsdales is and that was where Groudon was spotted."

Trainer Ben
September 5th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Name: Jason Nabuto

Pokemon: Metang, Larvitar, Shellgon, Haunter, Marshstomp, Marowak.

History: He grew up on Earth, living a normal life and such. He originally wanted his profession to be the Pokemon Champion. Of course, that didn't happen. Instead, he was drafted into the Space Police force. He wants to protect everyone he can, but his true intentions are still unclear.

Appearance: http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2149/jason4uk.png (http://imageshack.us)

Personality: Quiet, usually keeps to himself. He can be social when he wants to, like on certain missions.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 12:09 PM
OOC: Thanks fo joining Trainer Ben!^^ Jump in at anytime, but we are about to land on a planet. Shall we meet you there?

Electric Hero
September 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I just left the room as Lee said his changes, to the room where small ships were. "well... this is is just perfect" I said as I saw a small blue with red stripes ship big enough for three people and some extra things. I prepared the ship and then went with everyone else. "what cha think if my alias is... Rick Ratzir? it was just random... and my hair will be blue... and I always wanted to be designer... ok... let's eat!" I said to everyone as I sat down and looked at the food.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Alright Max, I said as I began to eat. "It just occured to me, that member of Team Rocket never got his pokemon back fromk us. What should we do with them? I have a team of six and I really don't use poison type moves. Do any of you guys want his pokemon?" I asked as I put as I put a apkin n my lap and tud on the big screen television I saw. "What do you guys want to watch...? Hey wait the news!" The scrren showed a man with a huge wave behind him. "Hello, my name is Tom Tyson f the six o'clock news on Pokemon TV! Today on Planet Poiseden, a siting of a Mew and a Kyogre were seen today creating huge Tsunamis on this Bahamas-like paradise. Apparently, they were stealing from The Atlantis resort with Team Rocket members. Kyogre created giant waves from the beach while Mew went inside and stole diamonds from the jewelry stores." I turned off the television. "I hate Team Rocket! Now they are now stealing from resorts now!"

Kay11190
September 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
OOC:Can someone tell me whats going on since I havn't posted in a while?

Electric Hero
September 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
ooc: we are having dinner... we have kicked... pucnhed... and shocked the Rocket Grunt we captured... Akio123, gothsinn23, and me are going to Ehkia or whatever the name of the planet is with different IDs and outfits... etc. And we have just saw the news.

ic: "ok... Mew and Kyogre!? this has gone too far... so.... they ahev already captured all legendaries!?" I yelled holding with the fork the first piece of food I was going to eat. If they had all the legendaries... what are the chances of a succesful attack directly to their base?... possibly none... but we needed a plan... and possibly a really good planned plan.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Well we know that Groudon is on Eihkia still and we have Suicune and Articuno. If we capture Groudon and free it from brainwashing. I am pretty sure it will help us. We will only have three, but I mean I think that a crew of strong Pokemon Police agents and many strong pokemon can take them down." I said asd I ate and looked around. "Besides, they don't have Celebi yet, if we can get Celebi to safety, we are in the clear. Kaze, can you turn on the television?" Kaze took the remote in his claws while he was eating and turned it on. "Also tonight on the six o'clock, Debbie on a planet! We now take you to Debbie Sanders and her Espeon who are on Planet Eihkia with a specil report on the breakthrough why Groudon was stealing things from Charsdales. Debbie and Espeon please inform us." A woman with an Espeon and a cowboy costume, including hat, came on the television. Thanks Tom, Scientist Doctor Rudy Haze has found that Groudon did not dissappear, but went underground." I smiled as I heard what Debbie had said from the television. "Well guys, now I think I know how we find Groudon on Eihkia."

Clow
September 5th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Seth looked at Lee. " Yah but hey if we fight legends, who gets what, I guess i should get last dibs because I have Zazu, but still I would like Lugia, of course theyll want the legendaries, birds, the one dog, the Reg's, the more legendaries they get the more will use against them." Seth said laughing and eating some chicken.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 10:01 PM
"Correct, so we need to free the one's they have first. I would only want Kyorge if that is the case but Seth, remember, I have Jumpy, so we have last dibs. Wait I am capitan I want Kyorge. However, if someone else wants it I will take Mew. Wait we are speaking hypothetically, right? I mean I only got Jumpy, because he was wounded and I helped him. He followed me and decided he was joining my team wether I like it or not. I mean I'm not complaining, but I don't think they will just join us. On another note, Kay and Seth. I need you and a new opperative named Ben I was informed about to meet you on Planet Posiden, so you can pick him up and bring him here. Remember it is a resort you are checking out on a near by island where Kyogre sprung out of. You have to be careful, because like Groudon, Kyogre is in a habitat it can do the most damge in." I took out a map of Planet Eihkia. "Eihkia is a dessert planet with crime and the most valuble gems in the universe." I put the map of Eihkia away and took out a map of Poisiden. "Poisiden is a water planet with islands and hundreds of resorts and some of the most precious sapphires. Not to mention the only planet with black diamonds. I see a pattern. They are going to use Rayquaza and possibly two more legendary pokemon on a planet inwhich Rayquaza can thrive. Also, it has to be a place with a valuble amount of a jewels that thirve on the planet. Think guys we need a place where dragons can grow like a mountanous planet."

OOC: If anyone can think of a planet. That will be after Posiden and we will all go.

Clow
September 6th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Seth locked at Lee "Ok well grab the guy, I hope he has some better pokemon for Kyogre, my pokemon will get pulverized and Kay's pokemon team is half fire, though Neo will do well i guess, as for legionnaires these are the once i want Lugia, Celebi though I think we shouldn't capture him unless it's a last resort he is the spirit of the frost after all, mew but you can take him Lee no big, Rayquaza would be nice, Latias or Laitos. So as you can see There are a few legionnaires I don't even wanted and when you think about it there are so MANY of them. but here's on thing Deoxys was the pokemon from space right? Then cant it travel through space? That will be one tuff cookie to bag." Seth said finishing his kabobs and going back to his chicken.

Kay11190
September 6th, 2005, 10:07 AM
OOC:What about Sumontana (just moved letters around)

IC:"I actually think Mew would make a good addition to my team. Kay said cooly eating some of his own chicken. Also Seth I think you have ome competitoin for Lugia since I've been searching for him a while now, but it's no big deal. Anyway Lee about this whole Poisiden thing you guys will be okay if we can't get back in time, right?" Kay asked nervously knowing that something was boiund to go wrong if they seperated. "Remember the comissoinerdid say we should stick together, but if we have to I'll go."

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OOC: I love the name, Summontana, so that wioll be the name!^^
IC: "Remember, Max also has wants Lugia, so you guys should see who can free it first and the one who does keeps it. I will free Kyogre, bt somehow I think that Kyogre, like Groudon, is still on Poisiden. Think about it if Groudon is still on Eihkia, then Kyogre has to be on Poiseden. Anyway, we need a plan to preveant other attacks on Eihkia and Poisiden." I turned to Kay and Seth. "I don't even care if you stay at the resort, just stop Kyogre."

Electric Hero
September 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM
ooc: I was just going to say i wanted Lugia!! ... XD.

ic: "ok... firts one to find Lugia keeps him... anyway... we still don't know where Lugia is so I'm not going to skip current situations..." I said as I finished eating... and then looked at Lee. "we leave to Eihkia whenever you want" I said as I stood up and went to my room. Pikachu was on my shoulders and when we arrived, he jumped off my shoulders and landed on the floor and tried to sleep. "yeah... well... good night" I said as I jumped on the bed and slowly started to fall asleep.

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Okay, I agree also let's go tommarow mourning at six A.M. sharp. I guess since I am done I will head to bed. Well until tommarow mourning." I said as Kaze and I got up and went to our room. "Kaze, how long do you think it will take us to save Groudon first?" Kaze looked down. "You are nervous about Groudon too? I am, because even though I train types that can beat Ground, like you, we still won't win. I mean we only have Jumpy, because we had no choice. Kyogre or Groudon will annialate us is we can't win." Kaze and I looked down and walked into our room. "Okay, guys we are going to Eihkia."

Kay11190
September 6th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Goodnight Lee" Kay said as he walked into the hallway and out of sight. "Well there is no point in staying here we have to be ready for tomorrow, so I'm heading down too. Oh and I will catch Mew that is my primary goal right now, right Neo?" Neo looked up from the ground next to him where he had been naping. "Alright tehn come on let's go get some sleep buddy. Well goodnight you guys, see you bright and early." Kay said exiting the room and heading toward the elevtor to his room Neo by his side.

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"My pokemon are not strong enough to be Groudon without it...I never wanted to use it, but I may have to." I went into my suitcase and pulled out a jewel with six different colors on it. "My mother told me this is a a jewel Mew used to create all pokemon. She says it can put any pokemon under your control. I don't want to, but I may have to use it to control Groudon when we go to Eihkia. Eihkia..."The planet where lost souls go for refuge..." I have always wondered what that meant. Anyway guys, let's all go to bed."

Kay11190
September 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
AS Kay entered his room he droped on his bead with the force of sack of potatoes. "You know Neo joining the police was one of the best I deas I've made, I mean who gets to catch legendaries or even see them in thier lifetime. I just hope we have what it takes to get Mew or Lugia, and think of if we do we'll have the best team ever. Alright buddy lets get some rest for our hunt on Poisiden tomorrow" Kay said sleepily as he began to drift asleep.

Clow
October 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
OCC: Well it hasn't been a month yet anyone else want to pick this thing back up?
IC: Seth walked in to his room and jumped on and landed on his bed and looked at Slash, and Blaze. "Wow guys what a day, to think this morning we had nothing to do." Seth said lying on the bed. Well guys we better get some rest, we have a lot to do in the morning night." Seth said to his pokemon, and nodded of to sleep.