PDA

View Full Version : The Elements(Revived)

Tsukasa
August 20th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Heat- Born from a ancient volcaneo, raised in the heat of the intense flames of the volcaneo, you command fire pokemon like you command you're right hand, able to stay in any heat, youre able to make little fire balls from you're hands, and the ability to talk to fire pokemon

Wave- Being drowned then ressurected by the waves, you have a deep strong bond with the pokemon of the sea, able to breathe underwater, and communicate with water pokemon

Wind- Falling off a cliff at the young age of 3 you seem to enjoy the fall instead of fearing it, you stop in mid-air and are able to levitate in air, flying for most of you're life, you feel like one with the wind and its pokemon, able to talk with the pokemon of the sky

Leaves-running away at 5 years old you wander aimlessy in the forest, devolping a strong feel for the tree's and nature, you talk with the grass pokemon of the forest, able to use the roots (of plants and stuff) at will, holding something down..etc...

Poison- enjected with a poision of a arbok you worry that you will die but instead the poison fuse's with you're blood, talking with some of the poison pokemon u discover that u can spit venom which would be deadly to other human's

Static- Being struck by a lighting bolt you some how survive the attack, knowing that the electricity still course's thorugh you're vains, you always feel jumpy!, able to talk to the pokemon that possess lighting abilities

Blizzard-being born in ice u have alot of experience with being really cold and being able to last cold winters for as long as possiable, able to talk to ice pokemon, and can frezze certain objects but not humans or pokemon

ok now heres the RP Story!

Training and perfecting you're "technique" you hear a of aa gathering of the super natural and elemental trainers you think to you're self, yes finally someone thats like me! you grab you're pokemon and head for the gathering, but when u get there professer named locus say's that they are diffrent from everyone else in the world that they are surpirior to normal humans and that they should be able to take over the world with no problem, after hearing this u think to youre self that this is not right and you should stop it you and 6 other ppl like you head towards the door to leave but are stopped, you ask to please go, but they wont let you, the porfesser say's that they WILL work for him, and soon the "special" trainers are being tied up and locked down, helmets are being placed on them, they all start to turn evil, you punch the guards and make a run for it you can hear the professer say dont worry we will take care of them later, you and the 6 ead into a empty field to catch you're breath in the distance you can hear screaming and yelling

Name:
Element: (i will allow two people only per element)
Pokemon: (you dont have to have you're element's pokemon)

Naito
August 20th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Name: Azreal Shadoken
Element: Wind
Pokemon: Sneasal, Metagross, Charizard, Flygon, Suicune (if legendaries aren't allowed, i'll change this).

Kay11190
August 20th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Name: Kail
Element: Wind
Pokemon: Charizard(Nick), Zangoose(Neo), Houndoom(Kane), Pigeot(Keru)

Akio123
August 20th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Name: Kerry
Element: Wave
Pokemon: Blastoise (Gary), Houndoom (Xero), Sneasel (Kaze), Mantine (Shinji), Gyrados (Gyra), Green Swellow (Nami)

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 11:23 AM
Shoot Wind's been taken. OK Fire or Wave.

Name: Trista
Element: Heat
Pokemon: Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, Charmeleon, Chikorita, and Vulpix.

Kay11190
August 21st, 2005, 11:50 AM
OOC:Alana if you want I can take fire and you can have wind

Chibi-chan
August 21st, 2005, 11:52 AM
Name: Karat
Element: Heat
Pokemon: Blaziken, Plusle, Chansey

(This is a really basic sign up form....-.-)

Alana
August 21st, 2005, 01:37 PM
Nah it's ok. I think I'd like a different element. I always take wind. Ok It'll go like this. If two people take Heat first I'll take Wave. If two people take Wave first then I'll take Heat. That's the simpliest way I can think of.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
August 21st, 2005, 04:23 PM
Name: Amethyst Moon (Amy)
Element: Wave
Pokemon: Vaporeon (Aqua), Solrock (Solaria), Lunatone (Lunaria), Charizard (Dragon Fire), Kingdra (Scales), and Plusle (Plus)

Wolf_Goddess
August 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
Name: Tika
Element: Blizzard
Pokemon: Lapras, Swinub, Chikorita, Espeon, Persian, and Vulpix.

Neko64
August 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Name: Kelly
Element: static
Pokemon: Pikachu, Pichu, Pichu, Raichu

^Loves the Pika family^ XD X3

Tsukasa
August 22nd, 2005, 01:48 AM
Ooc: Did expect so much people...
Chibi-Chan:Yea i know but i made this thread nearly a year ago,and i just posted it the way i had it ^^;;

Name:Styiles
Element:Leaves
Pokemon: Venasaur,Scyther,Steelix,and spinarak

Ic:
Styiles ran with the others out into the open field as they all laid there out of breath.As they all sat there they could hear the screams of the victims that was taken place,Styiles spoke aloud.

"This is awful...this just gives our kind an even worser name..if they start to go out with their plans,everyone will hate us,and of course attack back."
Styiles looked over at the place where all of the hatred and was supposed to go away..where he thought a new greater life would take place,an even badder occured instead.Styiles stared blankley into sky as he made a plant close by grow rapidly.

Alana
August 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
Trista stood in the middle of the feild. She was out of breath but breathing normally. It was a trick she used to help slow her breathing and her heart rate quicker. A minute passed before she spoke. She could control fire but her tone was cold as ice. "What now? Do we go back and help the others? We can't just leave them in that horrid place. Who knows what will happen to them."

OOC: I figured I'd post in red just for the fun of it. I'll forget over time and stop.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 01:58 PM
Kelly stood out on the feild with her Pikachu. Both were out of breathe but they tried not to show it. Pikachu looked up at Kelly as if asking should we go back and help the others or not. Kelly spoke outload "I don't think we should at the moment. They have the same excact powers that we have but the problem is..they outnumber us." Kelly sat down next to Pikachu and started petting it; waiting to hear the other's responses..

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Tired and out of breath, Tika gripped her Vulpix in her right arm. She wipes away the beads of sweat that form upon her face with her other hand, then turns, watching the others, listening. Her chest hurts from running so much, and her legs ache as she collaspses to the ground, taking in the cool smell of the grass. She gets up, kneeling down on the ground as she looks up. "Maybe...we should...help." she gasps.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Hn. That'd be pretty stupid seeing as how you guys are all tired and that they still outnumber us" Kelly said.

"Pika chu!" Pikachu aggreed.

"Don't be stupid. We should wait and recover atleast first." Kelly said. She turned then continued to pet Pikachu..

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Tika looks at her and stands, stetching her legs out. "I wasn't saying it for at this moment," she says quietly, moving her fingers on her left hand slowly, the other still holding the Vulpix. She conjours up a large ice crystal and lets her Vulpix lick at it, then she rubs it against her head and neck, letting the cooling sensation relax her. Her hair was light blue, and she wore jeans and a purple tank, and sneakers. On her jeans was a belt, which had all her Pokeballs and the supplies needed for her travels.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Well you should of said so then" Kelly said, feeling a little jumpy at the moment. Electricity still ran through her body. Sensing this, Pikachu crawled onto Kelly's lap and layed down. She continued to pet Pikachu. "Its your idea. I'd rather wait and train some more." Kelly said, still Petting Pikachu "If your so smart then tell me...When?"

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
"Soon," was all she said, simply. She was in no mood to talk, especially with a girl who appeared to want to pick a fight with her. She placed her Vulpix down on the ground. "You look like you need a rest," she tells it, withdrawing it into her Pokeball. She looks quietly at her belt, touching one that had a beigish colour, and let out the Pokemon contained within it. A large, lithe form of a Persian appears. It rubs up against her, purring and she scratches it behind the ears. She lets it lick at the ice as well, watching the cool water drip between her fingers.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 02:51 PM
'Hn, stupid humans' Kelly thought. 'Soon isn't enough time. But fine, she can get killed' Kelly laughed quietly. Pikachu looked up at her. "Its nothing Pikachu" Kelly said, even though Pikachu already knew what she was thinking. She snickered. "Hm..So you do know" Kelly said while continuing to pet her. "That human was obviously not thinking" Kelly whispered to Pikachu so that no one else heard. Pikachu laughed a little. Kelly smiled down at it then layed down herself, still continuing to pet Pikachu.

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
She turns to glare at the girl, but wasn't the kind to fall into the traps many people put to get her annoyed. Many people did that nowadays, go picking fights with others who clearly just want a fight to win, but she does not allow it. She aproaches Kelly and conjours up another ice crystal. "Here, you want it? You look like you need something to cool you down," she said bluntly. Her Persian looks keenly at the Pikachu with its large, yellow eyes.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 03:16 PM
OOC: The hell? o__O you can't understand Pika language cause your Blizzard! X( *dies*

Kelly stared up at the ice crystal in the girl's hand. Pikachu reached up for it but Kelly stopped her. Instead, Kelly took the ice crystal from the girl's hand "Thanks" Kelly muttered. Pikahcu stared at the Persian and gave it a confused look as it walked away with its trainer. When they were out of hearing range Kelly whispered to Pikachu "It might be a trap. Let me try it first just to make sure" Kelly whispered to her. Pikachu nodded and Kelly took a small lick of the ice crystal. It didn't taste abnormal nor smell or look it. Hesitating a bit, Kelly gave it to Pikachu. "It looks ok.." Kelly said..

Wolf_Goddess
August 22nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
((Didn't realize that was in Pikachu-tongue...o.O))

She looks at them strangely. They were whispering to eachother and licking it as though they thought it was...poisoned. The Persian appeared to have the same thoughts, too. They both looked at eachother and she says to it, bending down to scratch its ear, "What do they think I did to it? Poison it?" she chuckles a little, out of hearing range from anyone but herself and her Persian, "I don't have the power of poison, just normal, average ice." she says.

Neko64
August 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
((It was lol))

I layed back down on the ground. Pikachu was now laying down on my stomach, after she finished the ice crystal. I looked up, careful not to move her, and saw that she was already asleep. I smiled and looked over to my left. Kelly saw the girl and the persian over there. She saw the girl chuckling and saying something to the persian. She looked at them wearily "Hn, if they poisoned it they'll be sorry they ever met me!!" She said, tuning back towards her sleeping Pikachu. "She doesn't look poisoned though hmm...."

((You know you can poison things even if you don't have the power to (AKA drugs and stuff) >___>))

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
August 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
Amethyst stood near the waves. She remembered the time she drowned in the sea, but was fearfully ressurected. She didn't know how, and she wondered about it. Finally, she dove into the water for an underwater conversation with the Water Pokemon.

It was funny, that Amy never got in danger if an angry Water Pokemon was going to attack her because they were surprised how Amy could talk to them and breathe underwater. She sent out her two Water Pokemon-a Vaporeon named Aqua, and a Kingdra named Scales. The three of them went farther into the ocean.

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 06:01 AM
((Well, she conjoured one up in the same hand before, so I don't see how she could've poisoned it without the world seeing! n_n))

The girl sighs as she gets up, looking back at where they had come from. She seems thoughtful as she looks, her green eyes gazing off into the distance. Tika then turns back to her Persian, who was still licking at her ice crystal, which was slowly melting into nothing but water. She smiles as she soon felt the Persian's rough tongue touch her skin while it licks the fading ice crystal.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Trista listened quietly to the conversation around her. She really wanted to go back and help the trainers still trapped in the lab. But she knew that they were outnumered and besides, they didn't know what kind of methods those scientists would use. Their escape had been a good one but it may have been a flook.

The young girl looked down at her hands and sighed. There was no garuntee that if they went back in they'd ever come out. At least not as themselves. A small ball of flame materialized in her palm but Trista felt no pain. She was an odd child. Being raised in a volcano had given her abilities native to fire types. She also had the ability to comunicate with them and had become very fond of all fire types. She had a Vulpix that was currently roaming wild but had once traveled at her side. She had popped out of her Pokeball at odd moments and Trista never complained. Her Charmeleon was like that too.

At the moment however, she wasn't thinking about her Pokemon and when they might emerge form their Pokeballs. She was more concerned with the trainers left behind adn the agitation of not knowing if there was anything she could do.

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Ooc:By the way if anybody could think of diffrent things they can do with their powers,then by all means go ahead and use it

Ic:Styiles watched as the other bickered and fought he decided to intervine before it got serious
"Ok everyone just chill for a second and be cool,what we need to do now is think of a plan."Styiles sat down on roots from the ground that rose up and formed a chair underneath him.Styiles looked at the others and thought of something.

"Alright i got it,when i was younger me and my brother used to always go to this abandon warehouse to play,its not to far from here,roughly thirty-minutes tops.We are going to head there for shelter and we are going to think of a plan to stop them."With that being said Styiles set off

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
Trista's lips twitched when Styiles said chill and be cool. She flicked the ball of fire into the air then caught it and closed her hand. The fire vanished and she stood up. "Alright then." She said quietly. "We'll follow your idea for now." With that said she started off after Styiles at a leisure pace. Her mind said she should probably introduce herself but she didn't much feel like talking at the moment. There would be tim for that later.

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Styiles looked at alana who was walking with him then looked at the others who were still behind."We'll meet up at the warehouse everyone get whatever you need before you go there,to get to the warehouse just follow the roots that come up from the ground.."Styiles pointed to a large thick root that appeared beneth his feet everytime he took a step

He looked over at alana and decided to talk so the time could go by.
"So i see that your element is fire..."Styiles said feeling rather intimidated
"Well my name is Styiles,what is yours?" Styiles asked the girl with an outstretched hand and a smile

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
"Chill and be cool?" Tika murmured underbreath as her Persian followed her. She conjoured up another ice crystal. As she walked, snow formed footprints, but quickly melted. She lets the crystal drop to the ground, and it shatters instantly, but she made it do that. She looked at the quickly melting footprints and said quietly to herself, "I think I can manage that."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
August 23rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Amy encountered a Gyarados, who wasn't so dangerous.

"Surface. There might be something for you." The Gyarados told her.

Amethyst surfaced, and the Pokemon was right! She saw a group of people talking to each other. She decided to join right in.

"All right, Kingdra, return!" The Dragon Pokemon went back in the PokeBall.
"As for you, Aqua, come with me." The girl commanded her Vaporeon.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Trista glanced at the roots adn smiles. "Plant." She said indicating his element. "I'm Trista. And yeah my element is fire." Still she didn't feel much like talking but Styiles seemed to so she resigned herself for a conversation. Talking might do her some good anyway.

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
Styiles smiled at her some more at she spoke.They reached the warehouse in ten minutes,styiles looked backwards to make sure the roots were still there,and just as he thought they were.Styiles pushed opened the warehouse door's to find old dusty boxs everywhere,a convier belt,and large hooks that came down from the ceiling,probley to move the hexvy boxes.

Styiles walked forwards as the roots continued to burst through the concrete.He waved it away so that it would stop.He apporached the convier belt and lifted himself upon it.
"Well guys welcome to HQ."Styiles said happily

Neko64
August 23rd, 2005, 04:30 PM
Kelly leaned back and shifted the sleeping Pikachu. She had focused some of her electricity into her eardrums and heard all of the conversation, without having to get up. One of Kelly's power with electricity is she can focus some of it in one spot and it can increase her sense. She picked up Pikachu and stood up. The Pikachu awoke as soon as she did that. "You can go in my backpack and sleep there if you want" Kelly said to Pikachu

"Pika pikaa..?" [You sure..?] Pikachu asked hesintantly. Kelly nodded her head and smiled at the Pikachu "Yep-P i'm sure" She said. Pikachu crawled into her backpack and as soon as Kelly could tell that she was asleep, she continued on and walked towards the others..

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
Tika spots Kelly aproaching them and smiles. "Did you enjoy my Ice Crystal?" she asks politely. The Persian stares blankly at them again. She pauses, moving a lock of blue hair away from her face. "I hope so," she added underbreath.

Neko64
August 23rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kelly's ears perked up as she heard the added last sentence (dude my powers are still on lol) Kelly stared blankly at her. "Uhh....you sure you didn't poison it?" She asked, densly. She turned away and looked at her backpack in which her Pikachu was currently sleeping in..

((Dude my powers remind me of the stuff in Naruto!! XD X3))

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
August 23rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
Amy caught up with the others, and because they didn't know her element, she gave a little twist.

"Anyone thirsty?" In one flash, water hit Styiles, Trista, Tika, and Kelly.
"Oh yeah, my name's Amethyst."

Aqua came from behind, and looked at the others blankly.

Amy looked at Aqua and said, "Recover."

The others were dry in an instant.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 04:52 PM
Trista scowled as the water hit her. She pressed her hands to her clothes and dried herself in a flash of fire. "No thanks." She replied heartily. "I'm Trista. Hi Amethyst." She offered her hand to the girl. "So you have control over the water element. That's nice."

Neko64
August 23rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Kelly tuned shaply over to Amethyst. "Dude what the hell was that for?!" Kelly said. She wouldn't have minded much before, but her Pikachu was sleeping in her now soaked backpack. Suddnely the little Pikachu popped its head out of the backpack.

"Pi Pika Cha!!" [ah that felt great!!] The Pikachu exclaimed.

"....Wha?" Kelly stared blankly at the now awake Pikachu "I thought you were asleep"

"Pikachu Pi." Pikachu laughed [I was but the water woke me up.] "Pi Pikachuu!!" [It felt really good though. I needed that!!" Kelly continued staring blankly at the Pikachu. The n she turned to Amethyst and blushed. "Yeah well......Thanks I guess.." She muttered before turning away as she continued to walk..

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Ooc:Whoa lets keep off the fighting huh?Btw Angel Vaporeon post up to 4 lines please

Neko64
August 23rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
OOC: Dude I didn't even do anything o__O;; It was the other guy..lol

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 05:12 PM
Ooc:Yea i know but lets get back on topic here,we are gonna start off again when we just entred the ware house

Kay11190
August 23rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm Late

IC:After Seeing most of the people leave the feild Kay decided He'd netter catch up and try not to fall behind. He quickly jump into the air and took flight mking sure to follow the roots Styile left behind. After following them for five moinutes he found himself at a warehouse and hovered just above the ground upon entering. He saw the others inside and decided he might as well introduce himself. "Ummm' hi everyone I'm Kay and my power flying, it's nice to meet all of you." He said slightly embarrassed for arriving late.

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Styiles saw the other person enter the abandon building.He got off the convier belt and apporached him.
"Hey,my name is styiles."Styiles told him,he looked at the others and got back up on the convier belt
"We'll were safe for now,arent at risk of being captured,they would suspect us being in here i hope." Styiles looked towards the upper part of the building's window to see that something was coming towards them pretty fast
"W-what the hell is that?"Styiles pointed the dot flying towards their way,then a huge tremor cut them off from staring any longer out the window.They adverted their vision towards the doors which split opened and fell of the hindges with a loud bang.
"Who are you?"Styiles said looking at the boy who looked ley around the age of fifteen

"Ha what is it to you?You will be dead soon anyways!" the element i control is the same as your styiles"The teenager said while pointing at Styiles.Styiles took a step back being rather startled by this person who knew him.Styiles couldnt really see his face for it was covered in the shadow's.Styiles took a couple of steps only to be shocked
"Y-Your my brother!Igaru!"Styiles yelled shockingly

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
Trista stared at the boy who had said Styiles would be dead soon. She was very surpruised when Styiles said this was his brother. "Brother? Plant? So you both have the same power and your brother said he's going to kill you. Charming fellow." A chill crept up Trista's spine. She wheeled round and saw a girl of some where around her age but a year or two older. Trista had no idea who this girl was but she was sure she ment her harm. There was an odd glint in the girls cold eyes.

"Hello. I hear you stole my power. I don't think that's a good idea on your part." She smiles nastily and raised her hand. A ball of flames appeared and Trista blinked.

"So you can control fire too. Big deal. I bet you weren't raised in a volcano."

The girl laughed. "Perhaps not but I am still stronger than you are. But don't worry, I'll prove that to you soon enough."

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
Ooc:Oh so sorry alana,lol i have been calling you Alana in the RP when your name is Trista,my mistake ^^;;

Ic:
Styiles looked around around the room and saw that trista was being confronted by somebody that had the same power as her.Styiles looked back at his brother,he didnt quite seem like himself...
"Igaru what's wrong with you?Me and you are like bes-"Styiles was cut off because he had to move in time to avoid a very sharp and large root going through his body.Igaru stepped closer towards Styiles
"Shut up...sty-"Igaru fell to the floor yelling in pain as he grabbed his head in agony
"Whats wrong with you?!"Styiles said stepping closer to his brother to help him
"Stop styiles get away from me!T-they are controlling me!They want to kill all humans so that this world would only exist for our kind only!..AGH!"Igaru screemed in pain again,but this time he got up and removed his hands from his head,he was back to the igaru that tried to kill him a little while ago

"Oop's looks like his mind took over for a second but its good,i have him under control again.Anyways styiles why dont you join us?Exterminateing the human population sounds good,doesnt it?How many times have you been rejected by other people because of the way you are?Come on brother help me..please?"Igaru looked at styiles waiting for a answer
"Well..."Styiles looked rather confused what his brother said what true,nobody ever treated him like a equal,just like a freak.Styiles got mad at this thought,and looked up at Igaru,he didnt know what to say at the moment.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Trista moved lazily as the girl who conrtol fire tossed several handfuls of it at her. She wasn't bothered by the feirce heat that grazed her a few times. Heat was something she was used to. But this girl had no intention of giving up. "Who are you?" Trista questions as she retiliated with a flame attack of her own.

"I'm known as Pyra." She replied. Rather than attacking with fire again she used the same attack Trista had used to dry off. Trista took a step backwards then got a ball of fire in face. She growled.

"Well Pyra...." She paused to listen to what Styiles and his brother were saying. Not being an outcast? It didn't sound too bad to her. But she saw what had happened to these trainers and she point blank refused to be controled no matter what. Besides, she had no wish to wipe out the human race. Stupid plan in her mind. "I'd say no if I were you. Think of what they did to Igaru!"

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 07:00 PM
Styiles heard what Trista said and still thought about it Yea they did this to Igaru but they are just like us right?I mean if this happened how many people would of gone along with a plan like that?This is all they want isnt it,they will return him to normal once this is all over wont they?

Styiles apporached his brother "Igaru I-"
"Come on brother,it'll be just like us hanging out like the old times!"This made styiles smile a little bit remembering those time him and his brother spent playing.He looked over at everyone else and just stared at them for a moment
"I'll go with you on one condition...we'll leave them alone."Styiles said
"Of course!Come brother we have to return to the camp site for breifing,everyone lets go!"Igaru told the other girl that was fighting with Trista
"Bye everyone...for now" Styiles and Igaru summoned up roots through the ground the covered their entire body and dissappeared into the ground,as if the earth swallowed them whole.

Alana
August 23rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
Trista stopped fighting when Pyra left. She stared at the spot where Styiles had been and sighed. "I can't believe he went with him. He'll regret that." A small part of her understood. Being an outcast was not fun. But she hid her abilities most of the time. it made things simplier. She sighed again and turned to the others. "Now what?"

Tsukasa
August 23rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
While Styiles travled underground back to the base where they took control of the other people he made roots appear in the warehouse saying the following:
Ha,fooled you guys didnt i?Im going to go undercover and investigate what there guys are all about and who the leader is.If we ever meet in the field to fight...Fight me with everything you guys have do not hold back or they will suspect something..go to pallet town,we will meet up there.

Styiles looked at his mind-controlled brother Igaru your in there somewhere and im going to save you..
"Hey!what are you doing?We are here,come on"Igaru told styiles while rising out of the hole in the ground.They stood before a very large Silver building that seemed like the legs of god.They entered the building only to see dozens upon dozens of people.Igaru motioned him towards the elevator and they took for the top floor to see the leader.

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 05:02 AM
OOC: omg what did I miss heeree? XD X3

Meanwhile Kelly had snuck out of the warehouse just when Styiles went off with his brother. She knew he wasn't stupid enough to fall for his brother that easily and figured out his plan. "Duh, I would've donw that" Kelly rolled her eyes as Pikachu giggled at her from the backpack" Kelly turned back at the Pikachu as she was running towards the building where they were at "Well hey, I would've! And besides, he needs our help.."

"Pi Pika chuu.." [Yeah, one person isn't good enough..]

Just then Kelly jumped up and hid in a tree as she saw Styiles and his brother go into the building. Kelly jumped down and quickly she snuck up to a window to see where they were going. She saw them take an elavator up to the top floor.

"Dammit! To many humans.." Kelly said.

"Pi Pikachu!" [Maybe I can help!] Pikachu said as it easily scaled up the building and sat on one of the window ledges.

"Oh yeah, heh, forgot you can climb buildings easier then me.." Suddnely an idea sparked Kellys mind. "Hey wait!" Kelly said as she focused some of her electricity into her hands and feet as she stuck them to the building. Carefully, she started to climb up the building, just like Pikachu did. She sat on the ledge with Pikachu. "See?" She said, forgetting she could use that power. "I haven't used it in a while so i'm not very good at it yet but i'll practice. Then i'll master it!!" Kelly said, excidently (omg I can't spell XD X3). With that said, they both continued to clib up the side of the building to the top floor which the leader was in..

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:28 AM
((I'm, lost as well... o.O So, I'm going to wait for things to clear up before posting...))

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 05:43 AM
((Well, what happened is when we got to the warehouse this guy came and said he was Styiles's brother so Styiles went with him to go see the leader but really hes going to find out stuff about them (like undercover business lol) and I went so I could help him ^^"))
((Don't know who was fighting with the fire person though o__O))

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:55 AM
((Ah, okay then. Thanks! n_n))

Tika looks at the others strangely. She withdraws her Persian, for it kept bumping up against her. She watches the two leave and sits down to think. She was confused as to what was happening (like me, o.O) and need time for it all to sink in. Suddenly, she felt something warm on her belt glow. It was a deep-sea blue. Her eyes widen.

"No no no! She can't come out now!" she says. But it was too late. A large, shelled creature was now in the warehouse. The Lapras lets its long, graceful neck bend down and the girl pets its head rather reluctantly.

{You shouldn't do that,} she says, making clicking noises to the Lapras. It was a tongue only Ice pokemon understood.
{I know,} the Pokemon clicks back, {But, something seemed to trouble you.}
The girl glares at her. {No, I'm just confused about something,} she says quietly.

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 06:07 AM
((your welcome!! ^^")))

Kelly and Pikachu continued to climb the building. "This..is hard...." Kelly managed to say as she continued to atleast try to catch up to where her Pikachu was in front of her, sitting on yet another windowsill waiting for me to catch up. Pikachu laughed at me "Pi Ka ka chuu" [Of course its hard, you haven't done this in a while remember?] Kelly sweatdropped at the statement "I know" She said wearily. She had finally reached the windowsill Pikachu was on and sat down. "Dang.. this building.... is pretty.. big..." Kelly said, out of breathe. "Pi piaka.." [Bigger then we imagined..] "Well lets rest here for a little bit, then continue ok? We shouldn't be too far from the top.." Kelly said as she looked up to the top of the building. She couldn't see the top for it was up a ways but she knew she and Pikachu would reach it soon. 'Soon enough to help Styiles I hope' Kelly thought. Suddenly she stood up. "Well, we shood go now." "Pi?" [didn't you say we were gonna rest though?] Pikachu asked. Kelly laughed "We just did. I'm sure that couple of seconds was good enough" Kelly laughed again. "Why? You tired?" Suddnely the little Piakchu stood up and hopped against the building "Pikaa!!" [Never!!] Kelly sweatdropped then laughed again. "Well then..We shall be on our way" Kelly said as she hopped on the side of the building too. Pikachu and Kelly then continued to climb to the top floor of the building..

Kay11190
August 24th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Seeing what had happened Kay felt kind of happy he got away from those peoplethen sad for those who didn't. Kay flew into the rafterers and layed down thinking about how horrible those people were. Why would they even want to rid the world of humans. Thoughts continued on in Kay's head like this for a while until he noticed a Tika talking to hre lapras. He felt like maybe he chould talk to PIgeot but he decided he rather sort his thoughts out himslef and started to ponder motivs again.

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 12:50 PM
OOC: That'd of been me who was fighting with the fire person. ^_^ Boring fight really.

Trista paced back and forth considering what to do. She wanted to go ahead and follow Styiles. Her eyes had spotted the root trail he had left. But at the moment she must think carefully. She knew they were out numbered. She knew Styiles was in danger. She knew something had to be done and he probably expected them to follow. After a few moments she sighed and started off.

Tsukasa
August 24th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"....."Styiles stared out the glass sides of the elevator as they went up,looking at the town that was close by,it was enfluged in flames.
"Hey,whats wrong with you?Whats on your mind?"Igaru asked styiles
"N-nothing important,so how far is i-"
*Ding*
"We're here"Igaru said cheerfully while stepping out.Styiles stepped out as well looking around the place.It was a very neat and clean office.Igaru apporached a door and knocked,a voice answered as if they were expected
"Who is it?"The mysterious voice spoke
"It's me Igaru,im here with my brother Styiles he decided to join up with us!"Igaru told the voice
"Come in"The voice replied.They both stepped in to be greeted by a very pretty woman,her hair was long and violet,her eyes were the color of emerald,she wore a skirt that went up to her knee's,along with a long red sweater on top.
"Hi,you must be styiles"The woman said greeting him happily
"Yes,and who are you?"Styiles asked
"My name is Lalani,i am in charge of all this here.We'll the coorpration at least"Lalani responded
"Can i ask you something?"styiles asked
"Sure"Lalani replied
"Why are you doing this"Styiles said while taking a seat in the comfortable office.There was an odd silence until she finally responded
"Because styiles...our people have always been neglectaed as freak's,nobody ever treated us like equals,if we we're to play sports with other kids they would simply say that we used our powers,We tried as hard as possible to hide our powers from everyone else but the power inside just gets build up to much and we have to let it out...But once we rid this planet of these "Creatures" we can finally live in peace.."
Styiles looked at igaru who had a smile on his face.Styiles looked at him oddly,and apporached him,while looking in his eyes.

"Your not even being mind-controlled like the others!"Styiles roared while looking at him angrily.Igaru simply smiled at this and said
"Wow you can tell by just looking in my eyes?"
"Well yea i couldnt realize it before cause off all the dust around"Styiles siad
"Heh but if i didnt pull off the fake scene in the warehouse would you have come with us?"Styiles thought to himself about igaru's words
"Styiles,igaru is actually one of the people who helped us pull this whole thing off"Lalani said while looking at styiles.Styiles stood there shocked he couldnt believe his own brother would do something like this,he was pissed off now.

"Igaru...why would you do something like this?!"Styiles said gritting his teeth,all around the office it was turning entirely green by the vines that were rising out of the crawlspace in the office
"W-What are you doing?Your with us here anyways so what does it matter?Styiles calm down"Igaru said
"No...i cant i thought you wouldnt do something this evil igaru..."The building started to shake a little bit
"H-hey chill out Styiles!Your gonna bring the place down!"Lalani yelled worringly
"Yea calm down styiles or im going to have to take you out myself!"Igaru told him.Styiles stopped and looked at his older brother in the eyes,he couldnt believe his own brother would say something like that.He took his seat again next to his brother.
"Now then,lets get back to the briefing shall we?"Lalani said

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Trista moved quickly and quietly. The roots Styiles had left was a clear enough trail but after a whiel she no longer needed to follow them. The ground was shaking slightly and up ahead was a huge building. A room high up seemed to have turned a rather earthy shade of green. "That one." She whispered. It would not be easy to reach the room she wanted to get to. Her first thought was to simply catch the building on fire but doing that could end up costing lives. She didn't want to do that. So her simpliest plan was to fly.

Trista tossed a Pokeball into the air. It spun a few times then opened. In a flash of red light a green dragon appeared. It looked at Trista expectantly. The young girl grinned and jumped onto her friends back. The ride to the green room was quick. She had Flygon land on a ledge right beneath the window then recalled him. Very carefully she edged towards the pane of glass that seperated her from the room. Since the window was covered in vines she could rest on the window sill and listen without being noticed. This is what she did. It'd be easy enough to get Styiles out of there if there was any trouble.

Tsukasa
August 24th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Styiles,why is it that you wnat to join us all of a sudden?"Lalani asked him
"At first i wanted to help him"Styiles glared at his brother "But now that i know he never was really mind-controlled,i think im going to take back my offer"Styiles said while smirking
"Brother dont be stupid,your in a building swarming with our mind controled slaves.They'll be all over you in a heart beat"Igaru said
"Styiles the reason we want you with us is because you ar- you both are the strongest of your kind and we need strong members like you.Let me let you in on something,the people you were traveling with..they are all the strongest of their types as well"
Styiles looked surprised as lalani told him this.He looked over at igaru and thought about what he said about all those people being below them.He still couldnt believe he was brother was acting like this,he got even more mad.More vines covered the room and this time the entire building shook even harder then it did before.All the windows in the room cracked.Styiles looked at igaru angrily and lalani
"Dont act like this styiles,if you take this place down.There are just so many more all over the earth."Igaru told him.Styiles knew what he was doing,he was going to take down this building and all of them entire the earth no matter what,he knew humans neglacted his kind but this wasnt the way to go.

Styiles looked heard something near the edge of window and took a quick glance.Trista!What are you doing?? styiles saw that trista edged up on the ledge and was peering through the window and listening to them.Styiles didnt want to take the building down knowning that it could cause her harm,he was fond of her too.He stopped
"good styiles now come,we must go to celadon city and kill them all!Its just a couple of miles away."Igaru informed him
"...."Igaru and Styiles got up and headed towards the elevator again

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Trista was taken by surprise when the building began to shake. She held on tight to prevent herself from falling. The windows cracked and she was suddenly visible. In one quick movement she ducked out of sight but she was sure Styiles saw her because the building stopped shaking. She let a sigh then eased her grip and took one hand off the ledge. "Now's as a good a time as ever." She muttered to herself. In another quick movement she placed her hand on some vines that were hanging over the edge of the window and set fire to them. As soon as they were burnt she stopped the fire. Her mind knew that everyone in the room was probably aware of her by now.

It only took Trista minute to scramble through the window. Once inside the room she scanned the room to get her barrings then grinned at the woman she assumed was Lalani and Styiles's brother. "Hi. Thought I'd drop in." She grinned and snapped her fingers. Flames surrouned Igaru but did not touch him. "Since you're Styiles brother I'll be nice. Those flames are just to keep you out of the way. But I'd advise you against touching them. You however," She turned to Lalani, "I have no sympathy for. But I'll give you a chance to leave before I turn you to ash." Her heart beat quickly. The flames surrounding Igaru would not last long. Only a minute or so more. She could have made them last longer but in order to keep him from being burned they had to be weak and this would make it so they would go out much quicker. Plus she was no longer controling them. Her mind and body were tensed for battle. If what Lalani said was true, they'd probably be over run with mind controled trainers any time now.

Tsukasa
August 24th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Styiles,Igaru,and Lalani looked at Trista in suprise.Styiles saw that she surrounded Igaru in flames and knew that she wanted to battle Lalani.Styiles heard a commotion coming from the floor's below.Styiles shook the building even harder and the roof was starting to come down hard.
"Trista quickly we must leave now,come with me."Styiles went to the window with his hand outstretched towards Trista,he pinned down igaru and lalani so that they would interfere for now
"I know that both of you will be alright and i know that you will make it out of this,but we will be back"He looked over at Igaru "I promise"

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Trista hesitated. The flames around Igaru died and left her with little choice. She grabbed Styiles hand and followed him out of the window. Once outside again she released Flygon and hopped on. "Come on." She said quickly. "We need to get away from here before they have the chance to attack."

Tsukasa
August 24th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Styiles got aboard flygon with Trista and made their way towards the field below.Styiles looked at trista,then at the building.
"Well i know that they arent gone,and probley most of the mind controlled people got out when the building shook at first,where they went i dont know.But there next target is Celadon"Styiles pointed over the lake at the beautiful city

"Come on Trista lets go.We are going to stop them."Styiles walked off towards the lake,but he then turned around towards trista,apporached her and then hugged her
"Im glad your ok.."He released Venasaur and got ontop of her
"Come on vena head towards that lake."He looked at Trista
"Wanna ride?"He asked

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"No thanks I have my own." Trista grinned and recalled Flygon. She released Arcanine and hopped onto his back. "We do need to hurry. We can't afford to linger." Then she grinned. "How bout a race." She eyed Venasaur and her grin broadened. "Or not. It doesn't matter. But it'll get us there faster." She tapped Arcanine and the great fire dog bounded off towards Celadon.

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Kelly and Pikachu sat on the ledge and watched over their heads as Trista entered the building high above and escaped with Styiles. She then saw them heading towards the big lake near Celadon. "What...the helll" Kelly said as she jumped off from the building. Not to mention they were high up already.

"Pikachuu" Pikachu called out to Kelly. She jumped down also. They landed on the ground on all fours and as soon as they did Kelly took out a Dark Blue Pokeball that was decorated with lightning bolts. "Well, I guess we should follow them and see what they're up to.." She held up the custom Pokeball

"Pikaa...." [ohh..noo....] Kelly looked at Pikachu.

"What?" She asked.

"Pikaa!!" [Your not going to use him are you?? Don't!!]

"But theyre getting away and hes the only one." Kelly grinned at the Pikachu "Besides..He hasn't come out in a while and I know you wanna see him" Kelly spinned the Pokeball on the tip of hr pointer finger.

"Pika chu chuu..." [I wanna see him but it will be to noticable...]

Kelly laughed "Pfft. With his speed I doubt it.."

"Pikachaa" [I guess your right] Pikachu gave in. As soon as she said that Kelly threw the Pokeball into the air. "Come on out, Dodger!!"

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"Hey Kelly," a voice said, suddenly. A blue-haired girl smiles, waving ontop of what looks to be an overgrown turtle. The Lapras bends its head as if in a greeting, and a long sheet of ice could be seen, forming a path. "Decided to follow you."

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 05:28 PM
The Pokeball flew into the air. A light white flashed as a humungo Raichu popped out.

"RAAIIIII!!" [HELL YEAH I'M FREE!!]

Kelly smiled up at it and jumped on its back, along with Pikachu. Pikachu snuggled up against the Raichu's head.

"Pi Pikachuu.." [Hello Dodger..]

Kelly grinned "See I knew it. You missed him!!" Kelly laughed. Suddenly she notices Tika on her Lapras a few feet away from them. "Dodger, go over there" Kelly said to Dodger.

"Raiichu!!" Raichu smiled up at Kelly then trotted over to Tika and her Lapras. The ground trembled a bit as he did so. As soon as they were closer to them Kelly looked down at Tika and smiled. "Decided to come too eh?" She then looked at the big lake. "Well then, shall we go?"

((Dodger is about a little bit taller then the average human (Think Lt. Surge big!! XD X3)))

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Tika nods. "Do you want a ride?" she says, patting her Lapras's neck. "She can ferry us across the water." she laughs at the sight of the large Raichu, "Even him. So," she says, patting the shell while sitting herself down comfortabley between the spikes, "You game?"

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"No thanks. Dodger can swim!!" Kelly said happily. She was really happy that her Raichu was out and she didn't want to recall it already. Her Lapras wouldn't be able to hold Dodger's weight.."Well, I don't think they swam across the river yet anyways. But Dodger can swim really well. Also I think he needs some exercise anyways since he was in his Pokeball all this time.." Kelly rarly got to call Dodger out of his Pokeball since he was so big. Humans would be frightened by him and run off thinking he was some kinda monster..

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
She nods understandingly. "Sure, but I'll let you go first. He may put some electricity into the water, and electricute my Lapras. Wouldn't want that to happen, now, would we?" she smiles.

Neko64
August 24th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"Hey yeah your right" Kelly said, smiling down at her Raichu "He hasn't been in a good battle for ages so hes probably just waiting for the right time to release all the acces electricity aren't you?" She said to Dodger

"Rai!" He said in return. We both continued our way to the river. Up ahead we both saw Styiles and Trista half way around the river and already nearing Celadon. Kelly haden't panicked though, for she knew Raichu could cut across the big lake easily. "Well then, we're off" Kelly said as they got to the edge of the river. Dodger jumped in the water, sparks shooting from his cheeks as he began to swim at full speed across it. Kelly laughed "I knew you needed a good work out.

"RAAAIIICHUUU!!!!!!" Dodger yelled out as he swam across the river. About half way through he released some of his acsess electricity. The whole lake lit up in a pretty yellowish color. "Raii chuaa" [Thats feels good......] Kelly smiled at the Raichu. "Be sure to get out all the acsess electricity. Not to much though.." Kelly warned while still smiling at Dodger.

"Raicha!!" [Ok!!] As soon as Raichu was drained of all his acsess electricity and they finished crossing the lake, Tika and her Lapras started swimming over. Kelly and Piakchu got off Dodger shook out his wet fur and jumped up "Raii" [That felt like, soo good..] Raichu smiled. Kelly and Pikachu got back on him "We know, we know.." Kelly giggled to herslef and started petting Dodger as they waited for Tika and Lapras..

Wolf_Goddess
August 25th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Tika looks at the Lapras and smiles at her with a large grin. {Shall we? I know you've been wanting to do this for ages,} she said as the water splashed them about. The Lapras clicks back a reply.

{Of course. Want to do it together?} Tika nods.
{1} She began.
{2} Lapras contiued.
{3!} They say together. The Lapras opens her mouth and Tika raises her hand. Both black a large path of slippery ice across the river, as big as a road. The Lapras leaps ontop of it, and begins to move its flippers skillfully across the ice as they zoom across the river with no problem.

Soon, it almost appears as though the Lapras would crash into Kelly and her two Pokemon, but the Lapras skidded as one would see a figure skater do, showering them with ice. Tika leaps off of her Pokemon and laughs at the sight of them. "Sorry about that..."

Neko64
August 25th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Kelly growled "You can atleast tell me when your going to do that" She said. "I'm sure my Pokemon don't mind though" Kelly sweatdropped and looked at her now energetic Pikachu, and Dodger. She could tell they were happy. She stood up, brushing off the most ice she could and said "Lets go then" With that said, Pikachu and Dodger shook off the ice that was stuck on their fur. She and Pikachu jumped up on Dodger and continued their way towards the two trainers. Kelly, shivering a little bit, snuggled up against Dodger, trying to get warm off his half soaked fur

Wolf_Goddess
August 25th, 2005, 06:30 AM
The girl rubs the back of her head and sweatdropped also. Her Lapras began to blast an ice path so it could move easily across the ground. They sooned pulled up next to Kelly and continued silently across towards the others.

Suddenly, a brown-and-white Pokeball glows and pops open, revealing a shaggy-looking pig Pokemon. It was a Swinub.

{It was about time you took me out,} the Pokemon grunts, shaking out its fur so it stood flat against his body. Only his nose was visible, but it looked at her with unseen eyes.
Tika sweatdropped again and looked at Kelly, then back at her Swinub. {But, I, uh, didn't let you out.}
{I know, that's why I let myself out.}

Neko64
August 25th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Kelly looked over and saw a swinub on Tika's Lapras "How the hell did that get there?" Kelly asked, thinking random thoughts to herself. Suddnely a strong wind blew and Kelly started to shiver harder. She leaned down to Dodger. "Mind sparring some electricity?" Kelly asked. Dodger saw her shiver and understood.

"Raih Raichu!!" [Sure no problem!!] Dodger said. Kelly knew he still had a lot more electricity in him from being in is Pokaball for a while. She felt tiny sparks come out of her Raichu's head, where she and Pikachu were sitting. The sparks grew stronger and warmer. It started to warm the area where they were sitting. Kelly laid back down and snuggled up against his now warm fur, along with Pikachu. "Aah thats feels nicee...." Kelly said to her Raichu. "Thanks Dodger"

"Raichaa" [No problem] Raichu said lazily. It probably felt good to let out the stored up electricity so new electricity can be generated. With that said they continued on..

DarkFenris
August 28th, 2005, 02:43 AM
can i join? are there any elements left?i hope there are.