PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Dakota! W00t! XD

Charizard_Fire_God
August 20th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Tch, guess what? Tch, t'day's Dakota's birthday!
W00t! XD
Happy birthday, man, tch, an' may tha domo-kun in yar avvy be with ya! XD

Lust
August 20th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Happy Birthday! You're probably one of the funniest members on here too bad you're not on much. Well, I hope you have a wonderful year. You can do so much more stuff now that you're 18. xD

Jack O'Neill
August 21st, 2005, 12:08 AM
I just had to go share a birthday with one of the praetors, didn't I? XD Happy birthday, Dakota. *gives Dakota an M4A1 Carbine*

Kylie-chan
August 21st, 2005, 12:09 AM
I was going to make this. >O Oh well. Happy birthday, D~ ^^

.::Tsunami::.
August 21st, 2005, 01:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY *Gives out cakes and presents*

DarkPegasus
August 21st, 2005, 01:52 AM
P-R-A-E-T-O-R ? Ok, must be an insignificant pearson around here... Anyway happy 18 b-day, hope you'll have a nice life!

Shikon no Tama
August 21st, 2005, 11:55 AM
Happy birthday Dakota~ness! XD Now you're on offical adult, 18 years old! >D Now you can yell at kids around your neighborhood.... XD

*~Ashley~*
August 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Happy 18th birthday, Dakota~! Even though you never seemed to know who I was... O_o; Anyways, wow... 18 is old. XD Have fun being legal, or whatever it means to officially be an adult~

Boo Ya~! XD

Shining Lericon
August 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
Happy 18th Birthday, Dakota! I hope you enjoy being an adult and being able to vote, and do whatever you couldn't before. Just remember to be responsible.

Roxas
August 21st, 2005, 06:36 PM
Merry Christmas, to my very first friend, here at PC. Hope you get everything you want.

Freenaturearts
August 21st, 2005, 07:28 PM
Merry Christmas? LolXD You could call it that .
I didnt know you where a few days younger then me o.o Happy birthday man :huggles: I wish I would have had the chance to return befor your birthday in order to make plans. And let us know how the day whent! =3 we want good stories of what you got for your birthday XD.

Have a good time and try not to become to much of a adult okay? It becoms tough when someone runs along and nocks ya down a peg.

Dark Penguin
August 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
Happy birthday Dakota! Make it a good one, and abuse your powers as the birthday guy.

Pincushion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:59 AM
Happy Burfday for yesterday Dakooooota<33

=3 hope you had an awesome day!

Inuyasha
August 22nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
Ometedou, Dakota. Keh. Been a while... good luck with things.

Zaikiro
August 22nd, 2005, 08:03 PM
Happy Birthday Dakota. You're a great member. And I hope you have a great Birthday.

Arcanine
August 23rd, 2005, 07:44 AM
Merry Christmas, to my very first friend, here at PC. Hope you get everything you want.
Merry Christmas? Why didn't you send me anything? XD

Anyway D is getting so old *Gives D walking cane* YAY now he can go out and walk 100% better with the new cane I gave him *sees D walk in the road and gets ran over by a bus*. [Note to Self: Never buy anyone a walking cane again.] Well no on liked him anyway. XD
Getting ran over by a bus... hm... *Thinks* *Has a flash back of D's last birthday and remembers that he got hit by a brick* *Snaps out of it and looks around for flying bricks* Well I guess I'm lucky today *gets hit by a bus* XD

Happy 18th birthday D. Now don't go out and get drunk.
Remember kids, Friends don't let Friends drive drunk. Unless you're friend of Dakota, he can drive in his sleep. XD

Kura
August 23rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 *throws confetti* <3 <3

Greed
August 23rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
Happy birthday D-man :) Hope you have a kickazz birthday, cus I still respect you lol.

Punches for the birthday boy everybody

Imakuni?
August 24th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Dakota's b-day last year was pretty wild... lol. happy birthday "Big-D"

Dignity
August 24th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Essh, Daki, I'm late! D: I'm so sorry my friend! Congrats on the big 1-8! Me hopes you have an awesome Freshman Year at College! <3 ~ Dignity

22sa
August 24th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Yay!! Dakota's birthday! Hope you've made yourself a very happy man! :)

John Denver
August 25th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Merry Christmas? Why didn't you send me anything? XD

Anyway D is getting so old *Gives D walking cane* YAY now he can go out and walk 100% better with the new cane I gave him *sees D walk in the road and gets ran over by a bus*. [Note to Self: Never buy anyone a walking cane again.] Well no on liked him anyway. XD
Getting ran over by a bus... hm... *Thinks* *Has a flash back of D's last birthday and remembers that he got hit by a brick* *Snaps out of it and looks around for flying bricks* Well I guess I'm lucky today *gets hit by a bus* XD

Happy 18th birthday D. Now don't go out and get drunk.
Remember kids, Friends don't let Friends drive drunk. Unless you're friend of Dakota, he can drive in his sleep. XD

Oh snap that was crazy...didn't Kairi get mad cause it was too racy

"Big D"
"Strippers"
"Man Land"
"Bricks"

Ahhh...good times

and um, I'm 18...so it's MR. Dakota to you boi ;)