PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if pokemon never existed

wishirulz
August 21st, 2005, 10:44 AM
well as the title says what would you do if pokemon NEVER EXISTEd
Fore me it wouls be weird first there wouls be no PC and i would probably join a kingdom hearts forum what about you?

Virtual Headache
August 21st, 2005, 11:34 AM
I would probably have a life....

Greta
August 21st, 2005, 12:47 PM
well if pokemon never never existed, or nothing like pokemon, i would probably have other interests. and i agree with pika2000...

Random Plushie
August 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
I would probably have better grades because I could pay better attention to my homework. XD

Fury of Ninetales
August 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
i know that people will shoot me for saying this, but i would probably be a yu-gi-oh fanatic. i would probably join a yu-gi-oh forum and maybe a fire emblem forum. i wonder what i would have done the age of 7 without pokemon.

wishirulz
August 21st, 2005, 12:58 PM
ok your right im gonna shoot you just jokin

Shadowfaith
August 21st, 2005, 01:00 PM
XD, I wouldn't know any different because I would never have known about it. But if it just up and left then...I dunno...I don't watch it much or discuss it much...but it does bring forth some interesting Pokemon RPG ideas o.o

I would just...do whatever XP

Chibi-chan
August 21st, 2005, 01:14 PM
We'd all be obsessesed with digimon, for the writers of Pokemon would want to join Digimon and Pokemon would soon be Digimon XD this would be the Digimon Community :3

charizard_maa
August 21st, 2005, 02:56 PM
Umm...find some other fad and join that and be loyal to it like I am for POkemon.

One thing for sure is that I would never got into video games! Pokemon got me into the world of video games which got me in to the dream of being a game designer!!

WOn't be active on the internet like this. WOn't be on the internet right now at all. Won't be fearing for others watching me be on the internet. (Looks over back)

ANd for sure not a charizard fan!!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 21st, 2005, 07:35 PM
If pokemon never existed, I'd still be like I am today, but at least $3000 richer! No more pokemon cards! I'd be glued more to Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon more than ever.

Neko
August 21st, 2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Cybex Mewtwo
If pokemon never existed, I'd still be like I am today, but at least $3000 richer! No more pokemon cards! I'd be glued more to Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon more than ever.

Then you probably wouldn't be $3000 more richer cause then you'd just spen it on yu-gi-oh and digimon XD

If Pokemon never exsisted then I proably would never have been into drawing and animation like I am today. I also wouldn't be into Anime and Manga because Pokemon was the first Anime I have ever watched. That also means I wouldn't have any friends where I live cause when I first moved I met my first friends through an Anime and Manga meeting club o__O;;.

And if I never got into Anime and Manga then I would have never got into Shonen Jump which means I would have never gotten into Naruto. GASP!! *dies*

*comes back and glomps Kakashi and Sasuke*

Cookie luvs Green
August 21st, 2005, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't be drawing anime and my grades would be lower.

Pokemon is the one that got me into anime, and cuz of anime, I draw anime. If Pokemon never existed, I wouldn't be into anime but into american cartoons... And draw like that... Otherwise, I might be onto Sailor Moon back then and then I go on xD

I look up in the dictionary in some attack names and I studied the names of most Pokemon. My vocabulary in school is in a high grade for the whole year. And Latin, and a few other subjects... I might be stupider then now XDD

I know thats very weird xD; But.. ermm. Yea.. xD

Signomi
August 21st, 2005, 10:46 PM
If Pokemon never existed I would've continued to be a DBZ fanatic o_o; Plus I wouldn't have had either a GBC or a GBA.

Phoenix Riley
August 21st, 2005, 10:49 PM
We would all be obsessed with digimon and i would have loads more money than i have now due to spending it all on pokemon stuff LOL

oni flygon
August 21st, 2005, 10:49 PM
If Pokemon never existed, I'd be ten times richer, had a normal social life, wouldn't be so **** pessimistic, and I'm currently in a party with some friends I never met in the alternate universe of non-Pokemon-ness.

kohei
August 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
I would probablly not be here, that for sure, and I wouldn't have met some amazing artists who draw Pokemon.

Also, I might be more interested in Zoids, and draw them more. And then go off to draw Zoids gijinka, then meet some Zoid artists on the net etc etc

jynx
August 22nd, 2005, 01:03 AM
I'd probably be having a boring life...

jc_rcw
August 22nd, 2005, 05:41 PM
ehmmm*remembers old DBZ and digimon days* yup probably obsesed with DBZ and digimon:)

Bliksem
August 22nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
I'd probably be more mature than I am. I wouldn't be as into games, and I'd probably be more intelligent due to the fact that I'd study instead of playing the games.

Pikachu3828
August 23rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
I would have had a LOT more free time on my hands

The Fly
August 23rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
Let's see...I was eight going on nine when I became interested in Pokemon...I'd be a Digimon fanatic. And since I've always had the belief that Digimon was less popular then it could have been because Pokemon straight owned it bad, I believe Digimon would have Pokemon's fanbase. I wouldn't even be an RPG elitist, because Pokemon was the first RPG I ever played...and convinced me to play more.

Metaforte
August 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
For starters, I would hve never known Seviper and Skarmory. That would be sad. -_-. Plus, I would never be in this site or serebii since probably they will cease to exist. Unless this turns into a Yu-Gi-Og/Digimon/Anime forum. I would play more Resident Evil, for starters and have terrible nightmares. :P

Anyways, I would probably advance more in my life, listen to more BET (Black Entertainment Television), will had saved about $90-$95 on pokemon games and save on my new CD player. I would have Ridley still, of course, and be on the computer less. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but that ruined my rep badly and is now searching for a place to sell them to.

An Alternative siggestion for me would be, Play Tales Of Symphonia alot ^^;

♡ゆめみち
August 23rd, 2005, 08:26 PM
If pokemon never existed then, I would probably concentrate on something else that I like?

Lily
August 23rd, 2005, 09:05 PM
I'd probably find another obsession, go to that forum, and post. XD

Kyrie Eleison
August 24th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Hmm....Be a Digimon fanatic.

Timbjerr
August 24th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Seriously? I'd probably have commited suicide a long time ago. Either that or I'd have become an outlaw gangster. >_>

It's only because I found Pokmon that I was able to bury myself in a fantasy world to get away from all the bad crap in my life around 7 years ago. Because I had a place to retreat, I was able to focus more on the positive in my life and that's that motivation that got me into college.

nadan the water queen
August 24th, 2005, 10:41 AM
They don't exist. They're made up.

wishirulz
August 24th, 2005, 11:42 AM
k dont be a smart *** ok?

Charizard_Fire_God
August 24th, 2005, 12:52 PM
They do, tch, just that in a parralel universe, tch, an' we lack tha technology ta travel there ATM. XP

Me? Tch, my life would probably be VERY borin' an depressin'... tch, I probably wouldn't have a cable connection right now, nor big plans for my future, plus I'd lack alot of imagination an' I'd be much inferior ta what I am t'day. ^^;;;;;;

Cresselia
August 26th, 2005, 07:34 PM
If Pokemon never existed, that would be horrible! ;-; I'd be so bored all day. (I play Pokemon Emerald like everyday! XD)

.::Tsunami::.
August 27th, 2005, 05:35 PM
I would Kill myself Hun If pokemon Didn't exist So i Wouldn't Have a life♥~

darkgamerGS
August 31st, 2005, 02:51 AM
If Pokemon never existed, then... that would mean no Asuna whatsoever. I'd probably die of boredom cause Asuna wasn't in my life. ;.;

Smarties-chan
August 31st, 2005, 03:34 AM
If pokemon never existed I would probaly have a life and would have joined a sonic forum instead but, the world's better the way it is.

Minako
August 31st, 2005, 03:49 AM
If Pokmon never existed, I think I'd just be an average, obnoxious kid in school right now. I'd also not know my very -best- friend, and numerous things I learned from the Pokmon fandom [no, not from Pokmon itself... XD]. Some things are just meant to happen, I guess.~

Datriot
August 31st, 2005, 07:32 AM
To be honest, I would be a bit like Minako, an average obnoxious kid, I'll proberbly have a life and go outside once in while.:P
But to be honest, I really don't know....

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 31st, 2005, 08:54 AM
I would just go here: http://janime.netzgames.net

EDIT:My 100th post!YES!

Lord Kraith
September 2nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
If pokemon doesn't exist that mean no haruka, I'll probably be bored, cause I can't dominate the pokemon world without Haruka.

The Dark Jedi
September 4th, 2005, 12:04 PM
We would of not known about it and there would be somthing else like it ^^

Goblinaro
September 4th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I'd be Hyper, annoying, unoccupied, boreed with life, ready to pull my hair out, and would probably be a bully target(A bigger one, I'm already a bully target.)

Inugami
September 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
What i cant even imagine a life without pokemon that means i would not have discovered my phychic abillaties

Yuuki
September 4th, 2005, 03:40 PM
i will kill myvself actualy no i will have othre interest

Kurono
September 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Well here's an easy answer. Travel back in time. Find Satoshi Tajiri. Beat the crap out of him. Then force onto him the idea of Pokemon. XD

LishaKara
September 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM
I'd be really obsessed with Sonic, and Kingdom hearts . . . Even more obsessed than now. I'd probably also like FF.

Lord Kraith
June 19th, 2006, 09:59 PM
I'm really obsessed with power rangers so i would like like it if there is no pokemon. because pokemon is mother****ing suck.

PikaRom
June 20th, 2006, 07:37 AM
I'm really obsessed with power rangers so i would like like it if there is no pokemon. because pokemon is mother****ing suck.
You must have no life watching a show designed for 3 year olds. Pokemon is actually something worth watching. It teaches morals, is designed for maybe a bit older kids (there is some adult humour speckled here and there), and is not about five teenagers running around in tights beating up a grotesque bug monster that makes stuff disappear.
ANYWAY... Without Pokemon, I might be playfully insulted less by my friends,(even they aren't over it yet, so I don't know where to stand on that) but wouldn't have anything else to do in my life. I absolutely love Pokemon!

oni flygon
June 20th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Dude, don't revive old threads and especially, don't act like an idiot.

*CLOSED*