• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon In Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
What If Pokemon Could Be In Real World? If They Could Be Evil? And If They
Could Kill People? In This RPG Your Mission Is To Destroy All Pokemon And Then Destroy The Portal Where All Pokemon Came. If Ya Wanna Join, Post This

Name:
Weapon: (Weapon Can Be Knife,Pistol Or Bomb Glove. They Will Upgrade Later In Game :knockedou : )
Appereance (Optional) :
History(Optional) :

Heres Mine

Name:Tatu
Weapons: Pistol

Oh And If You Have A Better Story, Feel Free To PM It To Me ^^ :cool:

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
Years
Name: Amy Firestone
Weapon: Pistol
Appereance: Deep blue eyes, light brown hair, wears a white shirt, and black pants.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
Name: sam anubis
Weapon: Bomb Glove.
Appereance:
ra.jpg

History:n/a

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Okay! We Can Start Now.

"I Was In Forest To Get Some Berries To Eat. Then I Saw A Shadow Of An Mouse Like Thing. I Grabbed My Gun And Turned Around. Then I Heard An Weird Noise...ZAP!!!!! I Saw A Little Thunder And I Dodged It Quickly. Then I Saw A Pikachu. I Ran Away And Treid To Shot It And Missed. Then I Fell To Ground And Pikachu Came Closer. I Dropped My Pistol And I Didn't Find It. Pikachu Chraged The Thunder Attack. What I Should Do?

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
Years
Amy, who was wandering around the forest, heard somwone call out for help in the distance and ran off to where she heard it from. She noticed a Pikachu powering up for an attack on a boy. She had left her pistol at home, so she threw a rock at it and knocked it unconcious. Then she ran over to the boy, "Hey, are you alright?"

Last edited:
Years
Name: Anome Awakaru
Weapon: (Weapon Can Be Knife,Pistol Or Bomb Glove. They Will Upgrade Later In Game : ) Knife
Appereance (Optional) : Shoulder-length, sky-blue hair usually loose or in high ponytail with bangs loose, silver-blue eyes, olive skin, 5'5" (she wears her own kinda clothes that I just can describe. ^.^*)
History(Optional): n/a

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
OOC: Honestly, UL, you need to use proper writing techniques~ >_>; In RP You Don't Ever Write Like This.

Please just work on your stuff ^^;

Other Notes:
-Appearance should never be optional. After all, we need to know how the other character looks.
-You forgot a critical thing on the Form: dispostion. Attitude plays a vital role in roleplaying, so make sure you add that in the future~

Just trying to help here ^^;

~Paul

Years
(I agree with Katsuro.)
A girl entered the clearing, her eyes filled with curiousity and p.o.'ness. (XD) "What's with all the yelling?" she asked.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
Years
name:mika
apperance:kinda like misty but mini shorts romper and tranirs and two pony always go!
wepon:is old fashioned bow and arrow gotta carry a quiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back